Transport Logo
View 171,769 Reviews on 3,861 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,770th Review now!

View Magnum Auto Transport's New Profile

Magnum Auto Transport
271 Powers Ferry Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
Phone Number:(561) 405-1955
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/7/2013
Company type cannot be verified...
We are a family owned and operated company with over 15 years experience in the auto transport industry. Our model is based off of honesty and integrity and we will ALWAYS work with the customer to get them the best possible price for a reliable carrier. Give us a call to find out what makes us stand out from our competitors. 561-405-1955
Have your own experience with Magnum Auto Transport to share?

Magnum Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.08% of Magnum Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:Terrible - if you choose to use this company, you get what you deserve. Unfortunately, I believed Mike when he confirmed pick-up date. They never showed up! No call - nothing! When our household movers came, we loaded up and left Michigan. We e... [ More ]
    Poster:Betty W
    Date:1/10/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Poster:Betty W
    Date:1/10/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I was looking to transport a classic, beautifully conditioned 1951 Chevy Pick up from San Francisco to LA. I just inherited it from my recently deceased Great Uncle so it means a lot to me. I called several auto transport companies and they all quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy M
    Date:7/2/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: car pick up
    Review:I had a deal for my car to be picked up in Georgia and delivered to Michigan. I gave my credit cad number to Bobby McShane and I was told it won't be charged until the car is on the trailor. Bobby called me with teh trucking company located in Dea... [ More ]
    Poster:Art DerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Bad
    Review:I kept calling for pick up date, no problem we will let you know(week before) called and raised the price! Left us in a terrible spot. Used another car hauler and had no problems, would never recommend magnum! Very poor service [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki B
    Date:5/26/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Review:I was in Need of a transport from CT to FL.. A relative of mine referenced mike and his company to me... He was honest with me from the moment we spoke and had the car delivered for me within 3 days... He was always available to answer my questions ... [ More ]
    Date:5/14/2014 8:53:00 AM
    Poster:Sukumar V
    Date:5/8/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Review:Thank you Mike for a quality service. I talked to a few other people but Mike was upfront and explained the process very thoroughly so I went with him. He found a driver in a day and got my car to me safe. If I need to ship again ill be giving Mike a... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Malone
    Date:5/2/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting 76 Corvette
    Review:Mike at Magnum Auto Transport was kind, professional and very helpful. He was in constant contact with us to ensure everything went smoothly and we appreciated all he did. The transporter, Brian, was very careful and conscientious with the autoas w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike and Karen
    Date:4/25/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Review:Magnum Transport provides great service, period! They were honest, responsive and found me an enclosed transporter with the best equipment in the industry in one day, where others told me weeks. Not only was my 1969 Camaro on time, it was a day earl... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy Hassis
    Date:4/22/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: horrible service...
    Review:the broker Tony was no help...the company doing the pick up and delivery were horrible..i will never ship with this company again..i ship 4 or 5 cars a year and this hands down a nightmare,, [ View ]
    Poster:kevin johnson
    Date:3/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: SUV transport
    Review:We ended up in a crisis situation when another transport company failed to communicate with us and we needed the SUV transported within the next few days. We contacted John Ramm (who had jury duty, but emailed me at night) and he put us through to To... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary P.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Had a great experience with Mike and this company. Felt compelled to come write a review for them. Having used them once, I wouldn't use anyone else. Prompt, honest, and at a great price. Thanks again! You'll be hearing from me next time I need a ca... [ More ]
    Date:3/27/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Dodge Charger - Extremely Satisfied!
    Review:My car was transported from FL to SC in a very timely manner. Communication was excellent when keeping me updated! Their prices were affordable and and customer service was excellent. Most importantly, my beauty was taken care of, and in great condit... [ More ]
    Date:3/26/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Did not Perform
    Review:Tony promised pickup by a certain date that was within my time period in order to land the job, in fact it was sooner than my original deadline. When the time for pick up came, he called and said he didn't have a driver, complaining the car was in a... [ More ]
    Response:It does not suprise me one bit that Marty posted a review, simply out of spite. We are a very honest and upfront company. We charge NO MONEY UPFRONT and price accordingly so the vehicle moves in fair time. If it doesn't move, we don't get paid. When we first spoke Marty told me he had two weeks to move the vehicle and wanted the lowest price. I explained the industry and that we are a broker so we have to wait for a driver to accept the bid. I made a honest mistake on my part my telling him I hope to hear from a driver that week. Unfortunately, the vehicle is an inoperable 85 chevy in the mountains and we need a certain truck to pick it up. Today I called him just to update him and let him know im still working on it and that he should hear from me soon. He became irate and started cursing at me because I hadn't confirmed a driver yet telling me I guaranteed him something. I explained that we require no money upfront and I do not get paid until the vehicle gets moved and if he continues to use foul language and talk disrespectfully I would prefer he find another company. - Tony Maresca (Owner) 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Date:3/13/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time having a car transported. I was a little nervous about the process, but Tony took care of everything. Communication was great, and my sports car was delivered on time. I would definitely use Magnum again [ View ]
    Date:3/7/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Review:I have used Magnum on multiple occasions to move our vehicles and Mike has been top notch. I recommend Mike and his company highly. [ View ]
    Date:3/1/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Our Primary Carrier (here in CT) broke down with their BIG CAR CARRIER, Mike was able to get another shipper to handle the job with the same date/time frames and he kept me advised at all times and even located a storage location in (FL) as he advise... [ More ]
    Date:2/28/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:No complaints. Tony was very thorough and performed as he said he would. His was one of the lower quotes. Most were several hundred dollars more. The Vehicle was picked uup on time and delivered on the day and time promised. [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure John. We charge less than the average broker but always give realistic prices and top of the line service. Tony 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:John Thomas
    Date:1/14/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:I was very happy with how quick Tony was able to get my car moved. I would deff. recommend this company to anyone who needs a car shipped. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review Catie! If you ever need assistance in the future give me a call! Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Date:12/11/2013 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Over all service!
    Review:Thanks so much, John for all your great service in handling the transport of our lawn mower. The transporter was really good and great to work with! James was very professional and had a great personality! You will need to highly recommend him! He's ... [ More ]
    Response:It was a pleasure helping you with your lawn mover. We specialize in helping people on a budget. I appreciate the review and the encouragement. Customers like you are fun to work with. Have a great New Year! John Ramm 561-549-1184 [ view ]
    Poster:Zach & Carol
    Date:11/21/2013 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Could no of went any smoother John Helt My Hand And The Drivers Hand Until it was Delivered Can't go Wrong using this guy John Ramm Magnum Auto Transport I would Without Doubt Ust This Company Again And Again Very Nice To Deal With A+++++++++++++ [ View ]
    Response:Thanks so much for your trust and your business. We we happy to help you navigate through the car shipping maze. Thanks for the A++++ We look forward doing business in the future. John Ramm 561-549-1184 [ view ]
    Date:11/6/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Amazing Service
    Review:No fees up front and best pricing...Integrity plus, courteous, concerned, excellent communication and professional transporters of your precious vehicles. Very understanding of your feelings and your pocket. Transported (2) Trucks: South and then No... [ More ]
    Response:Pamela, It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate the kind words. We base our business model off of honesty and integrity. Enjoy that new truck!!! Give me a call if you ever need assistance shipping a vehicle in the future. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela Giottini
    Date:10/27/2013 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful customer service!
    Review:Magnum auto did a GREAT job explaining the industry to me, they did everything they said they would. The driver was nice as can be and dropped my car off right at my apartment. Not only would I use them again but I will definitely be recommending the... [ More ]
    Response:Lexi, Thanks for the kind words. I hope everything goes great with school up in Pennsylvania! If you or your friends at school need a car shipped in the future give me a call! Take care. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Lexi JaaskonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: harley
    Review:I have never shipped anything before gave them a small window a day and a half and it made it same cond as it left good job [ View ]
    Response:Rich, I'm glad your first experience was a good one! We only use reputable companies and have open and enclosed carriers! Give me a call when you need it shipped back to Washington. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Date:10/13/2013 4:57:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.