View 152,518 Reviews on 3,586 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,519th Review now!

View Magnum Auto Transport's New Profile

Magnum Auto Transport
271 Powers Ferry Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
Phone Number:(561) 405-1955
Website:http://www.MagnumAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 7/7/2013
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

We are a family owned and operated company with over 15 years experience in the auto transport industry. Our model is based off of honesty and integrity and we will ALWAYS work with the customer to get them the best possible price for a reliable carrier. Give us a call to find out what makes us stand out from our competitors. 561-405-1955
Have your own experience with Magnum Auto Transport to share?

Magnum Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 18 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.72% of Magnum Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I was looking to transport a classic, beautifully conditioned 1951 Chevy Pick up from San Francisco to LA. I just inherited it from my recently deceased Great Uncle so it means a lot to me. I called several auto transport companies and they all quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy M
    Date:7/2/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: car pick up
    Review:I had a deal for my car to be picked up in Georgia and delivered to Michigan. I gave my credit cad number to Bobby McShane and I was told it won't be charged until the car is on the trailor. Bobby called me with teh trucking company located in Dea... [ More ]
    Poster:Art DerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Bad
    Review:I kept calling for pick up date, no problem we will let you know(week before) called and raised the price! Left us in a terrible spot. Used another car hauler and had no problems, would never recommend magnum! Very poor service [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki B
    Date:5/26/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:I was in Need of a transport from CT to FL.. A relative of mine referenced mike and his company to me... He was honest with me from the moment we spoke and had the car delivered for me within 3 days... He was always available to answer my questions ... [ More ]
    Poster:K.Brown
    Date:5/14/2014 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT TRANSPORTING SERVICE
    Review:ON MAY 3RD 2014 I HAVE GIVEN MY 2 CARS (450$ EACH) AND THEY PICKED UP ON TIME AND DELIVERED IT ON-TIME. NO SINGLE ISSUE, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT, SPECIALLY THANKS TO DRIVER - HE IS REALLY CUSTOMER SUPPORT. THANKS TO Magnum Auto Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Sukumar V
    Date:5/8/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Review:Thank you Mike for a quality service. I talked to a few other people but Mike was upfront and explained the process very thoroughly so I went with him. He found a driver in a day and got my car to me safe. If I need to ship again ill be giving Mike a... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Malone
    Date:5/2/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting 76 Corvette
    Review:Mike at Magnum Auto Transport was kind, professional and very helpful. He was in constant contact with us to ensure everything went smoothly and we appreciated all he did. The transporter, Brian, was very careful and conscientious with the autoas w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike and Karen
    Date:4/25/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Review:Magnum Transport provides great service, period! They were honest, responsive and found me an enclosed transporter with the best equipment in the industry in one day, where others told me weeks. Not only was my 1969 Camaro on time, it was a day earl... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy Hassis
    Date:4/22/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: horrible service...
    Review:the broker Tony was no help...the company doing the pick up and delivery were horrible..i will never ship with this company again..i ship 4 or 5 cars a year and this hands down a nightmare,, [ View ]
    Poster:kevin johnson
    Date:3/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: SUV transport
    Review:We ended up in a crisis situation when another transport company failed to communicate with us and we needed the SUV transported within the next few days. We contacted John Ramm (who had jury duty, but emailed me at night) and he put us through to To... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary P.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Had a great experience with Mike and this company. Felt compelled to come write a review for them. Having used them once, I wouldn't use anyone else. Prompt, honest, and at a great price. Thanks again! You'll be hearing from me next time I need a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:3/27/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Dodge Charger - Extremely Satisfied!
    Review:My car was transported from FL to SC in a very timely manner. Communication was excellent when keeping me updated! Their prices were affordable and and customer service was excellent. Most importantly, my beauty was taken care of, and in great condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:3/26/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Did not Perform
    Review:Tony promised pickup by a certain date that was within my time period in order to land the job, in fact it was sooner than my original deadline. When the time for pick up came, he called and said he didn't have a driver, complaining the car was in a... [ More ]
    Response:It does not suprise me one bit that Marty posted a review, simply out of spite. We are a very honest and upfront company. We charge NO MONEY UPFRONT and price accordingly so the vehicle moves in fair time. If it doesn't move, we don't get paid. When we first spoke Marty told me he had two weeks to move the vehicle and wanted the lowest price. I explained the industry and that we are a broker so we have to wait for a driver to accept the bid. I made a honest mistake on my part my telling him I hope to hear from a driver that week. Unfortunately, the vehicle is an inoperable 85 chevy in the mountains and we need a certain truck to pick it up. Today I called him just to update him and let him know im still working on it and that he should hear from me soon. He became irate and started cursing at me because I hadn't confirmed a driver yet telling me I guaranteed him something. I explained that we require no money upfront and I do not get paid until the vehicle gets moved and if he continues to use foul language and talk disrespectfully I would prefer he find another company. - Tony Maresca (Owner) 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:3/13/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time having a car transported. I was a little nervous about the process, but Tony took care of everything. Communication was great, and my sports car was delivered on time. I would definitely use Magnum again [ View ]
    Poster:Rinaldo
    Date:3/7/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Review:I have used Magnum on multiple occasions to move our vehicles and Mike has been top notch. I recommend Mike and his company highly. [ View ]
    Poster:JS
    Date:3/1/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Our Primary Carrier (here in CT) broke down with their BIG CAR CARRIER, Mike was able to get another shipper to handle the job with the same date/time frames and he kept me advised at all times and even located a storage location in (FL) as he advise... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT E AUGERI
    Date:2/28/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:No complaints. Tony was very thorough and performed as he said he would. His was one of the lower quotes. Most were several hundred dollars more. The Vehicle was picked uup on time and delivered on the day and time promised. [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure John. We charge less than the average broker but always give realistic prices and top of the line service. Tony 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:John Thomas
    Date:1/14/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:I was very happy with how quick Tony was able to get my car moved. I would deff. recommend this company to anyone who needs a car shipped. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review Catie! If you ever need assistance in the future give me a call! Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Catie
    Date:12/11/2013 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Over all service!
    Review:Thanks so much, John for all your great service in handling the transport of our lawn mower. The transporter was really good and great to work with! James was very professional and had a great personality! You will need to highly recommend him! He's ... [ More ]
    Response:It was a pleasure helping you with your lawn mover. We specialize in helping people on a budget. I appreciate the review and the encouragement. Customers like you are fun to work with. Have a great New Year! John Ramm 561-549-1184 [ view ]
    Poster:Zach & Carol
    Date:11/21/2013 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Could no of went any smoother John Helt My Hand And The Drivers Hand Until it was Delivered Can't go Wrong using this guy John Ramm Magnum Auto Transport I would Without Doubt Ust This Company Again And Again Very Nice To Deal With A+++++++++++++ [ View ]
    Response:Thanks so much for your trust and your business. We we happy to help you navigate through the car shipping maze. Thanks for the A++++ We look forward doing business in the future. John Ramm 561-549-1184 [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:11/6/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Amazing Service
    Review:No fees up front and best pricing...Integrity plus, courteous, concerned, excellent communication and professional transporters of your precious vehicles. Very understanding of your feelings and your pocket. Transported (2) Trucks: South and then No... [ More ]
    Response:Pamela, It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate the kind words. We base our business model off of honesty and integrity. Enjoy that new truck!!! Give me a call if you ever need assistance shipping a vehicle in the future. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela Giottini
    Date:10/27/2013 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful customer service!
    Review:Magnum auto did a GREAT job explaining the industry to me, they did everything they said they would. The driver was nice as can be and dropped my car off right at my apartment. Not only would I use them again but I will definitely be recommending the... [ More ]
    Response:Lexi, Thanks for the kind words. I hope everything goes great with school up in Pennsylvania! If you or your friends at school need a car shipped in the future give me a call! Take care. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Lexi JaaskonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: harley
    Review:I have never shipped anything before gave them a small window a day and a half and it made it same cond as it left good job [ View ]
    Response:Rich, I'm glad your first experience was a good one! We only use reputable companies and have open and enclosed carriers! Give me a call when you need it shipped back to Washington. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:10/13/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: NY to FL
    Review:My Caddy needed to be down in West Palm so I could drive my own car instead of renting one for ten days. RAMM was great had a driver scheduled quick and we would use Magnum again. Johnramm@magnumautotransport.com was who we used. Joe [ View ]
    Response:Glad we got you on the snowbird express. We at Magnum Auto will continue to provide the Best Service and looking forward to shipping you back North in the Spring. Bring me a Canoli next time you come down! John Ramm 561-549-1184 [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:10/3/2013 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: the guy is good
    Review:He worked hard to get me a good deal ? New Hope PA to Jeannette PA everything went as planned . other shippers were rude ? Mike likes to talk a lot ? heheheheheeh john [ View ]
    Response:Glad to hear everything went as planned John. We'll always work hard to get you a good price and keep you informed. I think its you that likes to talk alot tho ;) Your a good guy. Give me a call next time you ship your car. Mike Maresca 561-409-9011 [ view ]
    Poster:john pajer
    Date:10/3/2013 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with the service
    Review:We were in rural Virginia away from the interstates. Tony had to work hard to find a carrier that would drive out to us and pick up my car. The carrier he found, DH Transport, picked the car up on schedule and delivered in on schedule for the agree... [ More ]
    Response:We have drivers all over the US and always price accurately to insure the vehicle is picked up on time. We are family owned and operated and always provide top of the line customer service and carriers. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/2/2013 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: transport of a Tacoma Truck
    Review:I HAVE NOT EVEN ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT MAGNUM TRANSPORT... THEY DID A PERFECT JOB FROM START TO FINISH. I would recommend this company again and again. I will be using them again in the future. They were upfront on the pricing from the first call I ... [ More ]
    Response:Im glad we made everything a little easier for you Anthony. We look forward to shipping your family and friends vehicles in the future. Thanks! 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:9/21/2013 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:Michael made it very easy to deliver my Pontiac Trans Am at a very reasonable price. No games, made things easy. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the business Brad. We're honest, knowledgeable and give fair prices. Mike 561-409-9011 [ view ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:9/19/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: 1929 Ford Model A
    Review:Tony at Magnum Auto Transport promised me 3 day delivery and did an excellent job! Great Job! Ontime as promised. Driver communicated with me and was on time. I would recommend to anyone! [ View ]
    Response:Phil, That car really is a beauty! Im glad to hear everything went as promised. We're always upfront and give realistic expectations. I look forward to shipping your cars in the future. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:P. Broomall
    Date:9/18/2013 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I did a search on the Internet and Mike contacted me regarding the transport of our car. He was very thorough in explaining the process and once I told him to start the process I was amazed at how it proceeded. He found a driver who kept in touch w... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana Williams
    Date:9/6/2013 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:3rd & worst transport we have used. Were 2 days late for pick up. Hit us up for more fees than the original quote, driver wanted our daughter to drive an 1 1/2 hrs to meet him to pick up her car, not at the location where we had agreed on and pa... [ More ]
    Response:This was just a bad miscommunication on both parts. When we first went to pick up the vehicle it wasn't available and being we had to pick up another vehicle that night the pickup date got pushed back. The part where you say we blew you off however is untruthful. We apologized on the drivers behalf and even refunded our fee. Also, your daughter had to meet the driver 20 minutes away because they couldn't drive on campus. This was a rare occasion and we do everything we can to insure things like this don't happen. Tony Maresca (Owner) 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Myra McRae
    Date:8/29/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: tTransport of car
    Review:Tony found a good driver. The driver did a nice job getting my car here on time, with no damage. Everything went smoothly. I would recommend always confirming the delevery schedule with the driver himself to make sure the broker is not selling you... [ More ]
    Response:Russ, We will do whatever it takes to show the customer that we are nothing but an honest and upfront company. Whenever you deal with me you i'll give you confirmed dates and fair pricing. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:8/29/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: thanks again
    Review:They were upfront and very honest with me from the first moment we had spoke. They told me that the price they were offering would be the going rate and anything lower it wouldn't get the car moved in my time frame. they called me back one hour later... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT REIFF
    Date:8/29/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:this was my first time shipping a car. Tony made it so simple and kept me informed the whole way. my jeep is my baby and they took great care of it. [ View ]
    Response:Logan, We pride ourselves on honesty and give our customers top of the line service! If you ever need to ship again give me a call. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:logan delsingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Right on schedule!
    Review:Magnum Transport delivered on time, as scheduled with no issues. Mark Barone put together a great deal for me and I am very happy :) [ View ]
    Response:Tom, Im glad everything was handled to your expectations. Good luck with your acting career and don't forget about me when you hit the big screen! If you need a car shipped give us a call at 561-405-1955. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:7/30/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Priceless Corvette Delivered Early!
    Review:I have had many cars delivered over the years. Magnum has provided ny far the best experience in shipping I've seen. Everything was hadnled with "White Glove" service. When the car arrived, it was carpefully taken off the truck done at my a... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, That Vette really is a beauty. We always provide a top of the line service and treat every customer like they are family. Honesty and Integrity. Thats our motto. I look forward to shipping vehicles for you in the future! Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim B
    Date:7/28/2013 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Prompt, honest, friendly. I shipped to my brother in CA a car he bought online and was located in my area. I spoke to a number of transport brokers but no one gave me the confident feeling like Tony at Magnum! Great talking with you Tony, thanks f... [ More ]
    Response:I appreciate the kind words and look forward to shipping all your vehicles in the future! We always explain exactly how it works from beginning to end and use reputable drivers. Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Stallone
    Date:7/28/2013 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:I needed my vehicle picked up last minute. Tony assured me it would be picked up by the following day and it was delivered within two days to my daughter in Florida. Would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Chris, I told you we were fast! Thank you for your business and I hope everything is well with your landscape company in Pennsylvania. Family owned and operated! Doesn't get any better! Tony Maresca 561-405-1955 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Barone