View 153,798 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,799th Review now!

View Iron Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Iron Auto Transport LLC
2269 S University Dr Suite 266
Davie, FL 33324
Phone Number:(855) 365 IRON (4766)
Secondary Phone Number:954-357-3893
Website:http://www.ironautotransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 7/16/2013

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. At Iron Auto Transport, our commitment is to serve the customer every step of the way by using only the most reliable and reputable auto carriers in the industry. While shipping a vehicle is not complicated to understand, there are many 'trade secrets' that will leave you frustrated if not fully explained. Our competitive prices are determined by the size of your vehicle and where it will be delivered. Assisting customers who need both quick pick-ups and more long term needs is our specialty. Our job is to get your vehicle transported safely. We will do our best to make the move happen on your schedule, no matter how tight. At Iron Auto Transport we take pride in getting your vehicle, RV, or trailer transported to your satisfaction.
Have your own experience with Iron Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: On time and excellent!
    Review:Setting up the transport was complicated due to my erratic schedule. Aaron handled every detail, including a couple of changes. He is a true professional! The driver showed up when he Said he would. He was VERY courteous, he spoke perfect Engli... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Review:Picked up when was told it would be and delivered in a timely manner. Very satisfied. Car was in the same condition as it was picked up. Took extra time to check vehicle before delivery and after it was delivered. Would recommend very highly. [ View ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:When I first starting looking it was a nightmare. All the trucking co will give you a lower rate and then they will call back requesting more money and their excuse was the driver wanted more. Got tired and stop looking. Then Aaron email me and g... [ More ]
    Poster:Ada Sanchez
    Date:11/4/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: transport of 1981 Crysler
    Review:The car was picked up in a timely fashion with arrangements made with the shipper. The carrier was very courteous and friendly and knew his equipment. I am very happy with the whole situation. [ View ]
    Poster:Harry Rugh
    Date:11/3/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of vehicle.
    Review:Great communication and timely delivery. Very personable driver. Vehicle arrived in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Stone
    Date:10/27/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Professional
    Review:Dealing with Iron Auto Transport was an excellent and professional experience from beginning to end. Transported 2 vehicles from SE Florida to N Carolina and back at end of summer. Transporters were on time and very professional and prices were very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr.S
    Date:10/1/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:My overall experience with Iron Auto Transport was very good.I would recommend them to anyone for such type of transport in which I used them for. [ View ]
    Poster:Marilee Breeze
    Date:9/29/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Review:Aaron at Iron Auto Transport went out of his way to find me a driver for a fairly difficult move, small city to small city. I would use his service again. Jeff J. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff J
    Date:9/29/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Motorcycle Trike
    Review:My trike was picked up promptly and delivered in 2 days. Very happy with the result. the driver kept me informed on the move at all times. He arrived early and all was well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:9/25/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron is a man of honesty and integrity
    Review:Aaron's customer service and communication skills are outstanding!!! He is honest and he truly cares. Every time I would email or call, Aaron would either email me back or return my calls immediately. Actually, he answered the phone most of the ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Deann C.
    Date:9/15/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:On time and want to use again someday. Car was dirty anyway so that's not an issue. Very courteous and thorough and they I'm to please! All should use them [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Leonard-Horwith
    Date:8/15/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:After my car broke down in Virginia, I needed it transported to New York. I submitted a request online. Based on the other reviews and customer service I went with Iron Auto Transport. They handled things professionally and were able to get my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike B
    Date:8/3/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping deal for my car.
    Review:All good. Great rate and good service. Pleasant driver. Polite and great communications. My car was picked up on time . I was called and given notice with a reasonable window of time to expect the driver. The driver inspected and documented the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Genevieve K
    Date:7/28/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: I am totally Satisfied with Iron auto transport
    Review: Aaron N. Iron Auto Transport LLC (954) 357-3893 (954) 206-0391 (Fax) www.ironautotransport.com They did one of the easiest transport I have ever done, Aron was friendly , The driver was polite, fast delivery and no hidden fees. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Ali.V
    Date:7/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Cheap, on time!
    Review:I was considering shipping my M3 from my place in Florida to Wisconsin for a long time. A friend told me to contact Aaron and get a free quote. Aaron was great, he was honest and let me know what the best pricing would be for my transport and had it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Sultan
    Date:7/16/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Hidden fees, super late delivery. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!
    Review:I contacted Iron Transport because they gave the best quote : $900 for coast to coast and the quote clearly stated that up to 100 lbs of personal belongings are allowed in the back of the car WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE. First pickup date was June 27. Th... [ More ]
    Response:Iron Auto Transport has made every attempt to satisfy our customer. Customer packed his car over the allotted courtesy of 100lbs and incurred the additional fee. A 7-10 day transit is common for cross country routes and customer was advised. We regret we were unable to satisfy this one customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Shay
    Date:7/14/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Oustanding Customer Service
    Review:I received outstanding customer service from Iron Auto Transport. Aaron was very professional and always return my calls promptly. The delivery service was quick. [ View ]
    Poster:Caroline P
    Date:6/16/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car Movement
    Review:Iron Auto did a good job to move my Car from Minneapolis, MN to Scotts Valley, CA. Their work is appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:Poyya
    Date:5/30/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: How do I get my car to California
    Review:I went online and reviewed many opportunities and I selected Iron Auto Transport. I found previous reviews, they were five stars, and based on what I found I went with Iron Auto Transport. My results were as promised, my car was picked up promptly,... [ More ]
    Poster:D. GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: transport excellent
    Review:Iron Auto Transport was a pleasure to do business with. Fast and safe delivery. Will use again and recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:jyndistributors
    Date:5/21/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I chose Iron Auto Transport after calling around for a bunch of quotes because of the great customer service. Aaron was great and very helpful. I got everything I needed from this move! [ View ]
    Poster:Julia Lasater
    Date:5/21/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: transporting automobile
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the pickup and delivery of my auto a 1930 Franklin 4 door. I would use this driver again. We were in communication though out the pickup and delivery [ View ]
    Poster:Kent Dix
    Date:5/7/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: transporting a automobile
    Review:very good service would use his service again Driver and I kept in contact all though out the transit. [ View ]
    Poster:Kent Dix
    Date:5/7/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of car bought in Tampa
    Review:I was inundated with quotes from many shippers when I purchased a vehicle in Tampa to be delivered to me in Rutherford, NJ. This shipper sent me very courteous emails if I had shipped my car already, and if not, when I was ready to do so, they wou... [ More ]
    Poster:jay This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of car bought in Tampa
    Date:3/12/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Carrier
    Review:Iron Auto Transport was prompt and courteous throughout the whole experience. They had the lowest bid for transporting my car and I felt it was more than reasonable. It was easy to make the deposit online for the vehicle to be picked up and I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:SoniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:From beginning to end the experience was Great. The driver was courteous professional very careful and through. The company called back in a timely manner answered all my question satisfactory. The driver called in plenty of time to arrange the picku... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:3/10/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: very professional service
    Review:I'm very happy with this company nd service, it was really very professional nd seriously.They were in contact all the time, even to propose a good time to pick up and to deliver the car. they suggest several options then choose the best one. tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Hector BautistaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: 200 XJR
    Review:Excellent experience with Arron. Price was competitive and delivered on time with no damage. I would certainly use Iron Auto Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:David HollandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport set up
    Review:Aaron spent a lot of time emailing back and forth with me since I was trying to arrange for family members car. I had to change the destination in the middle as well as changing from regular to expedite service and everything still worked out well fo... [ More ]
    Poster:JoanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Highly suggest there services!!
    Review:Aaron is the best!!! They find you the best deal and great service. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The driver was really nice and even though the driver asked for a higher rate iron transport refunded me the extra cost. That's w... [ More ]
    Poster:Andreina Esquivel
    Date:2/20/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Service was good and prompt. All lines of communication stayed open for any questions I had. I placed the order on Friday afternoon and the car was picked up Monday afternoon, and dropped off that same evening. Driver was very knowledgeable of pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Review:Iron Auto was very good about keeping me informed as the time the driver would be picking up and delivering the car. The driver gave me his name and number as well, so I could call him with any questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Laura KaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Iron Transport
    Review:This was the a great car shipping experience. I contacted Iron on a Friday, and by the following Monday a carrier was assigned to pick up my car in California between Wednesday and Friday. But, my car was picked up early on Tuesday and sitting in my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea and Malcolm
    Date:2/7/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: honda civic
    Review:We were happy with the service. The people were friendly and professional. The pickup was on time, and they dropped the car off on time. The fee was a fare amount. We would use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was able to ship my car worry-free with Iron Auto Transport from NJ to IL in the middle of a harsh winter. The service was excellent and transparent: Aaron answered all my questions and responded promptly when I had to leave a message. My car w... [ More ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:2/7/2014 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: Flexible Shipping - Great deal!
    Review:I am very happy with Iron Auto Transport. Best price & deal I found after searching the internet. Every person that represented Iron Auto was courteous,helpful, and fast. I wanted the low price option to start because I was not in a hurry but t... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul EllermetsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and efficient
    Review:Excellent. 1st class. They took a little time for pick up but there was a major weather hazard so I understand. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron RosenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Iron Auto Transport LLC
    Review:All people involved were very courteous and knew what was going on. Car arrived a day early and the cost was way less than other carriers. What I liked best was the fact they don't aggravate you to death with emails and phone calls like most carriers... [ More ]
    Poster:S.R.L.
    Date:1/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Review:Experience with broker was pleasant. The price was competitive. The driver was courteous and friendly. Pickup was on the day promised and delivery was on the first possible day estimated. The company contact person was good. Auto was delivered w... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Pereira
    Date:12/17/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:My car was picked up in a timely manner. And was delivered on the date as agreed. I will surly recommend to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:AndyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: 57 Chev 150
    Review:Arranged pick up thru Aaron. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Aaron was very helpful in taking me thru all the steps I needed to know. Would definitely use Iron Auto Transport services again and will recommend to my friends!! [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Robinson
    Date:10/22/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:The customer service was great! Car was picked up right on time as we scheduled and delivered quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim ChaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Iron Auto
    Review:I had a great experience with their customer service. Aaron was very professional and prompt to answering my questions and concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:NisargThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Communications
    Review:My experience overall was excellent. Both the shipping broker and the shipper were very cooperative and willing to meet my shipping needs for this classic vehicle. Both were in constant communication with me to get the vehicle shipped. The vehicle wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2013 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer
    Review:I was skeptical about trying to purchase a vehicle out of state and have it shipped, but Iron Auto did a great job overall. I will certainly consider this option again. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Baltrusaitis
    Date:8/14/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move
    Review:This review is for the transport of a car from Alabama to North Carolina. The car was in an accident and needed repair before returning to NC. Iron Auto was very helpful every time I called and Aaron helped speed up the process when I needed help. Ov... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip BlevinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2013 4:28:00 PM
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised with the service I received from Iron Auto Transport. After a few bad experiences with cross-country moves, I was expecting some sort of glitch along the way here. But that wasn't the case. Iron Auto matched the lowest quot... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Not having much experience shipping autos, I was very pleased with the service overall. AAron was very helpful and very easy to deal with. I certainly will use Iron Auto Transport, LLC if the need arises again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary KesvormasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 1:36:00 PM