View 148,349 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,350th Review now!

View Intransit LLC's New Profile

MC-481912
Common CarrierActive
BrokerInactive
Carrier

Have your own experience with Intransit LLC to share?

• Subject: Dishonest Company
    Review:I shipped my 2007 Honda Accord from Seattle, Washington to St Paul, Minnesota in June 2014. Intransit, LLC is the carrier company chosen by the broker company I used (AmeriFreight). I had several concerns about the service provided by Intransit: ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Chen
    Date:7/18/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: I do not reccomend this company!
    Review:I shipped my frontier with this company and i do not reccomend this company, they pick up the car on time but they take very long to ship my truck was over 5 days late and it was also used alot i had a full tank of gas on it and it came back with a h... [ More ]
    Poster:Guillermo
    Date:5/6/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Stay away!!!
    Review:My car had 3/4 tank of gas when picked up. Empty when delived. Car was driven many miles with passengers. Noticed car was messy and dirty inside. WTF... [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:4/13/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car Damaged in Transport+ FRAUD Cover-up!
    Review:Intransit,LLC was hired by contract with broker to deliver car from IL to Seattle, WA. Car trunk & tail light areas damaged in transport. Intransit,LLC switched original Bill of Lading signed for as showning NO Damages on car, to a blank Bill of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon's Seattle Classic Cars
    Date:12/7/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Carrier
    Review:They signed for $1100 they called me from IAA I told carrier not to pickup the truck if they couldl not ship it for $1100 They went ahead and picked up my truck the showed up demanding 1800.00 they said if I did not pay them the exra 700 dollars they... [ More ]
    Poster:Mikes Body Ship
    Date:6/23/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: INTRANSIT LLC WAS GREAT
    Review:I recently had a classic 1972 El Camino transported from Seattle, WA to Chicago, IL. This car had 72000 original miles on it and had been restored to very near mint condition, so I was very nervous about shipping it. The transport coordinators at Aut... [ More ]
    Poster:John T