View 144,335 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,336th Review now!
iMovers
Location:435 E. Main St
Denville, NJ 07834
Phone Number:800.242.3997
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 7/1/2013

If you are looking to transport a vehicle within the United States then you have found the right place! iMovers is an auto transport brokerage that provides shipping services to all 50 States and most offshore locations. Our relationship with thousands of pre-screened and pre-qualified trucking providers ensures pickups happen in a timely and well coordinated manner and the safe delivery of your vehicle to its destination.
Have your own experience with iMovers to share?

iMovers reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 46 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.83% of iMovers customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.17% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Very fast and the cheapest quote around
    Review:Very fast and the cheapest quote around. I was able to ship my car from New Jersey to LA. It was very simple to receive a quote online, process the transaction online, and then obtain an estimated time of car pick up. the car arrived on time and wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy Bennels
    Date:7/15/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and smooth process
    Review:I am very happy with imovers Service, they delivered my Car safely on time and very economical rate. Process was very smooth and they followed their commitment on delivery day. I will seriously recommend imovers (Samer Patel) for Car shipping and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Akash Shivhare
    Date:7/14/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Review:I needed my car moved quickly because I was heading to North Carolina for summer classes and I really wanted my car at college. I was already stressed out with the move but Peter made the actually move a lot easier for me. He told me when the driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:7/1/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Subject: THE BEST!
    Review:Leo saved me time!!! He got my girlfriend's car picked up YESTERDAY 6/28/14 and it was dropped off today about 7:30 pm! Great service!!! I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN AND YOU SHOULD ALSO! Contact Leo Danza and he will get the job DONE! Thanks again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:6/29/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Paid for no service
    Review:Paid $145 deposit of $645, driver never picked up car and I did not get refund. I had to get the car myself. This was after they went from $545 to $645. Imover said they did their part and contacted a shipper. If the shipper don't pickup your loss... [ More ]
    Response:In response to this review I want to give an explanation to our valued and potential customers.. To be clear we do not charge any fees without 100% service provided. If there is no service provided, you will receive a full refund. In this situation, after confirming with the customer that the vehicle would be ready on the morning of June 20th, we sent the assigned driver to complete the job on the exact, and specified dates. The carrier arrived at the pick up destination with a contracted order to deliver a Mercedes-Benz ML 350 from Fairfield, NJ to Powder Springs, GA. When he arrived there was no car to be shipped. After spending hours at the pick up location and calling all contacts provided on the order the driver had no choice but to leave to stay on schedule. In this case, any deposit kept from our customer went to the driver who spent valuable time, fuel and money. We care very much about our reputation. Our sole purpose is to take care of our customers and provide excellent service. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony House
    Date:6/23/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: I couldn't be more happy.
    Review:I shipped my car from NJ to MS with iMovers and it was probably a few hundred dollars cheaper than their competitors. My car even arrived a day before the projected delivery date. So I couldn't be more happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Marco VarellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: GOOD JOB!
    Review:I was very impressed by the service offered by iMOVERS to me in transporting my 2003 Dodge RAM B1500 Van from Ohio to Texas within 3-days or less than 72 hours from pickup time on Friday and delivery on the folowing Monday mid-day. The pickup was ont... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald Arif
    Date:6/9/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with iMovers
    Review:iMovers saved me over $100 over other brokers and delivered on their promises. They went in with a lower quote to the National Registry to see if we could save more, but told me ahead of time we may need to move up to $845 to secure a truck on the da... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob F
    Date:6/8/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping
    Review:My son moved to southern California earlier this month. I never had to ship a car before and imovers really helped me out. They explained the entire process to me and helped me every step of the way. My contact Travis gave me a fair rate to ship my... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:5/26/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Unethical
    Review:To whom it may concern, We were told that the car would be picked up, at the latest, Tuesday. Every day, we called, and we're told that they were awaiting a driver. Meanwhile, we were being contacted by other companies offering to move the car... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark miller/Graceann tucker
    Date:5/14/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: This is how it should work!
    Review:I've bought and sold cars across the country and had some pretty awful experiences shipping them, but Pete and Cesar were true professionals. Next time I am only shipping if I can use them! Residences on both ends of the ship were difficult to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Davis
    Date:4/4/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I was shipping my car with a different company but they waited until the last minute to tell me they didn't actually have a driver. I did my research as fast as I could and found this company online. They knew exactly what to do and how to get my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:3/24/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Ca to IN
    Review:First time I used a car transport company. This is a cut throat industry with over 100 companies fighting for your business. The dispatcher was courteous and initially responsive. However, he overpromised. He said my car will be picked up on a Thur... [ More ]
    Poster:O Hamid
    Date:3/22/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: EARNED MY TRUST FOR LIFE
    Review:I went with a low quote with multiple companies and never got picked up. I called iMovers and made a reservation with AJ who gave me the time to show me how this industry works, the other brokers out there charged my card and i never heard back, AJ d... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas
    Date:3/17/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: The ever famous Bait and Switch
    Review:Well, I should have learned about the cheapest quote but now I have.. My first quote was $695 and a promise to pick it up over the weekend. After giving my credit card (which they did not charge) I waited and waited. finally I decided to go with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/6/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time Booking iMovers
    Review:I shipped my BMW with iMovers in August of 2013 and they were very professional. I met with the driver at a gas station near the highway, he loaded my vehicle and a few days later he delivered my car on time and with no damages. Since I am in the mil... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime
    Date:3/4/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Review:They were great my mom was there for the pick up she said they were very nice and had nothing but good things to say. They also upgraded me to an enclosed truck for no extra cost great!! [ View ]
    Poster:Steven turner
    Date:2/26/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: I would use iMovers again
    Review:I selected Kristin because she was the only person who called me personally the day that the bids were received from all of the vendors. She also came across as honest, that was not the case with some of the other vendors that I later talked too. S... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Richardson
    Date:2/21/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Set My Mind At Ease
    Review:I spoke with a lot of companies. Imovers happened to be local to me so that made me feel a bit better about it. I could physically go to the office if I had to. I had a lot of concerns since I had never transported a car before. This was my grandfath... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/21/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I used iMovers to transport my car from Florida to Arizona. I contacted a lot of companies and iMovers made me feel the most comfortable and at ease. They took there time to explain the process in a way that I would understand. Brian was my contact p... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Siegel
    Date:2/19/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: These guys saved me
    Review:I was in trouble, looking to ship my car at the last minute. I had no clue shipping your car would involve so many other people calling me like this. I had like 20 calls telling me 20 different prices. I went with iMovers because they had a good pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Chamberlain
    Date:2/7/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: bad service don't trust them
    Review:i was moving out of state from Nevada to Texas i contacted imovers with more than a week noticed to get my truck moved well they said Tuesday or Wednesday. The reason why I was so upset is because i would call them and they never picked it up. not on... [ More ]
    Poster:Uriel Villasenor
    Date:2/6/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:the car came intact in a snow storm it was great from my fleet service door to mine and it was clean there a sheet inspect . the process was simple with I mover we keeped in touch the hole time no worrys [ View ]
    Poster:jesus
    Date:2/3/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for shipping my car.
    Review:I had a great experience with iMovers from start to finish. AJ communicated with me throughout the whole process and was very professional. The driver was very reliable as well. Overall great first experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew lowell
    Date:2/3/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: AWFUL. Bait & Switch. SLEAZY.
    Review:This was a HORRIBLE experience. I was contacted by AJ at iMovers and was given a quote, not an estimate, of $275.00 to move my car. I spoke with him on the phone and he assured me several times that this was the bottom line dollar amount and that amo... [ More ]
    Poster:Katherine Quinn
    Date:2/3/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Review:Had a great experience doing business with iMovers, AJ handled all my queries promptly. Delivery date was accurate as promised. Overall fantastic experience and highly reliable ! [ View ]
    Poster:Sid Dash
    Date:1/21/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY!!!!
    Review:Very satisfied with this company. They were there to answer all my questions and explained how the system worked. Highly recommend iMovers! [ View ]
    Poster:Ella
    Date:1/9/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Initially Responsive, but then nothing and quote doubled
    Review:Submitted request for quote on 3Jan 14 and had quote for $645 that night and confirmed details with AJ the same. Two more correspondence and then nothing for five days. However, called three times and numerous e-mails asking for updates as a dealer... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:1/9/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Imovers was the best!
    Review: My car needed to be transported from Oregon to South Carolina. After a lot of research, I chose to work with Imovers. Kristin was very patient with me during the decision making process. She handled all of my questions politely and professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine Meade
    Date:12/22/2013 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: IMovers Transport
    Review:I used iMovers to transport my car from California to Georgia. I worked with Brian who was knowledgeable and professional. He was not pushy and answered all of my questions up front. (It was my first time) When we decided to go with them Brian wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:11/18/2013 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!
    Review:From start to finish everything was on point! Thanks Kristin I had a wonderful experience! My mind was put at ease and my car was in the same shape when I got it back! Thank you I will deff be using your service in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:11/7/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:The whole experience was as good as it could get. Everything that was promised was done. Also there was a constant stream of contact which lessened any concerns I had. GREAT JOB!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Fr Peter
    Date:11/4/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car and I was nervous, but Kristin explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable.Imovers picked up and delivered my car when they told me they would. I would definitely use them again!! Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:10/31/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: was good
    Review:Though driver pick day late...my car was delivered on time. Mr Aj is a good customer service oriented guy. .. I would use their service again.... Overall, i learn how brokers work. .. u need to plan delays no matter what....i will never pay anybo... [ More ]
    Poster:M. hassan
    Date:10/23/2013 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE!
    Review:I was moving across the country from Dover New Jersey to Los Angeles California. AJ assisted me with my entire process. I got phone calls from pushy sales people who wanted my credit card information and giving me extremely high rates to transport m... [ More ]
    Poster:Roni Herrera
    Date:10/8/2013 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: IMovers keep you informed
    Review:IMovers responded to every inquiry and did its best to keep me informed about the transporter's delays in delivery. Greg and Brian were excellent communicators. This is a company that you can trust to do an excellent job. Next time I transport a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:10/1/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Hassle Free Shipping w Great Customer Service
    Review:We had the greatest experience shipping my son's car to CA! Prompt and attentive customer service, prompt pickup and drop off, and we felt great price! We've never done this before so it was great that they walked us through the process one step at... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/22/2013 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I needed my car transported to Greensboro, NC and iMovers promised me that they would my car there in two days and it was waiting there when I got there. I recommended them to my sister and now she is using them. It was best experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Steph
    Date:9/18/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I received 10 free auto mover quotes and got many pushy salesmen. iMovers were different than the other companies. Brian took the time to explain the industry to me because this is the first time I am transporting my vehicle. I was very skeptical of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristen
    Date:8/30/2013 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country
    Review:This was my first cross country move. Aj and Brian at I'movers went the extra distance to ensure I had the service I needed. Top quality operation. Always responded to my Inqueries and took the extra time to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:8/23/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my Mustang
    Review:You guys did a great job. You were straight with me from the beginning. AJ suggested a few changes I might want to make up to the pick-up location of the car (we live a bit off the beaten track in LA) and within 5 minutes we had a transport. Ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/20/2013 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:Purchased a SUV from Hertz in Dallas over internet and hired Imovers to transport it. Couldn't be happier. Greg was very knowlegable and my SUV was delivered on time and in great shape. The cost ended up being $155.00 higher but I knew that before... [ More ]
    Poster:RandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Award Winning Service
    Review:I have only wonderful things to say about iMovers. AJ reassured me he would find me a carrier with the short time frame I gave him. I was moving from Fort Lauderdale to Denver. I called them 3 days before my move and he reassured me he would find me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:8/19/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: New Car Transport
    Review:I submitted a transport quote request to a general site and many many responded. iMovers was one of few who came in at or near my budgeted transport expense. They were upfront with cost and prompt with email response. They also negotiated a lower bud... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:8/16/2013 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Honest, Open and prompt! Would recommend. I was jerked around by another company, they took care of me [ View ]
    Poster:Bob G
    Date:8/15/2013 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:I highly recommend iMovers; not only for their honestly and professionalism, but for the wonderful customer service experience they provided as well! After receiving numerous calls and emails, I felt most comfortable with the information iMovers pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Gianna Peters
    Date:8/15/2013 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and Easy Transport
    Review:iMovers was great to work with throughout the whole process. They identified the driver within 24 hours of processing the order. Lori, the driver, was pleasant and professional. She kept me up to date from pick up to delivery. iMovers provided the e... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly Ford
    Date:7/18/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amazingly fast service!
    Review:Brian was the first to call me (many calls followed, not to mention lots of emails, from other companies) and after spending several hours comparing ratings, BBB grades and such, I called Brian back. Still somewhat sceptical due to the low price, I... [ More ]
    Poster:John C