Transport Logo
View 172,023 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,024th Review now!

View iMovers's New Profile

1 Maple Avenue
Netcong, NJ 07857
Phone Number:800.242.3997
Secondary Phone Number:
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/1/2013
If you are looking to transport a vehicle within the United States then you have found the right place! iMovers is an auto transport brokerage that provides shipping services to all 50 States and most offshore locations. Our relationship with thousands of pre-screened and pre-qualified trucking providers ensures pickups happen in a timely and well coordinated manner and the safe delivery of your vehicle to its destination.
Have your own experience with iMovers to share?

iMovers reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 33 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.65% of iMovers customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.35% percent of their customer’s opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on iMovers
    Subject: IMovers
    Review: Leo, I have to thank you for such a wonderful experience with your company everything went off without a hitch ! Bahti was excellent with his communication and all the details from pick up to drop off! Can't thank you enough for a worry free ... [ More ]
    Poster:pam holmes
    Date:10/5/2015 10:39:00 AM
    Date:9/21/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Date:9/21/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAR TRANSPORT COMPANY- I MOVERS COMPANY: I MOVERS 1-800-242-3997 Contact Person AJ:1-973-902-7931 *** THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND I NEED THEM STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! WHY ISN'T THIS COMPANY BEIN... [ More ]
    Poster:ELENA T
    Date:9/20/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Leo Danza did a great job, was professional, and delivered the car perfectly. I would recommend him highly. Leo contacted me from the road on two different times to give me an eta and delivered right on time, actually early. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Marozi
    Date:9/16/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:This was the best experience I have ever had with moving. Very courteous professional and prompt. Was completed well within the time specified. I would recommend them again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cyrus Boyd
    Date:8/28/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: auto mover
    Review:August has been very professional and helpful with us moving our car. The cost was reasonable. Pick up and delivery on time. No damage to the car or whatsoever. I would really recommend this company for auto moving. We're satisfied with the service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl P
    Date:8/27/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:Moved my car from Washington to Colorado. The car was picked up within the window and they made every effort to make it convenient for us. The service provided was courteous and our driver was very friendly.In addition, the car was delivered ahead of... [ More ]
    Poster:Rose Aponte
    Date:8/27/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Review:Thank you Imovers for a great experience. This was my first time shipping a car and everything went smooth. Nikki was there throughout the whole process and I was very happy with the driver. I would use this company again . Nikki gave me a great pric... [ More ]
    Date:8/25/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Date:8/25/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Stars for iMovers
    Review:Recently my wife and I were looking into purchasing a vehicle. We had shipped many cars across the country, but never had an experience with such professionalism as iMovers gave us. Every day i called for a status they were always there to answer the... [ More ]
    Date:8/25/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: The worst ever
    Review:Never go here. NEVER. I received many quotes from many companies. When I was ready to send the car I called Imovers. I had a quote from them for $500, When I called, they raised it to $550. He said I'll call you right back, let me see when a carrier ... [ More ]
    Date:8/24/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Company Ever
    Review:I called this company to transport my 2 vehicles on june1st 2015. I made the mistake of paying them in full thinking this would be 1 less thing to worry about during my move from sc to az. I called Imovers on the1st of july to confirm my transport da... [ More ]
    Date:8/20/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Leo Danza is great to work with!
    Review:Thanks to Leo Danza of iMovers, out of NJ. A comedian and a pleasure to work with. Made the whole process easy and kept open communication with me all throughout the process. Was the first one to call me when I sent out the quote and proves that the ... [ More ]
    Poster:AutumnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service, Price, & Good Customer Service
    Review:My car was shipped from Vancouver, Washington to Aurora, CO. Leo was such a nice guy to work with a sense of humor. From the first conversation via phone I trusted him with my car shipment process. The transaction was easy and fair. Not to mention th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Eugene!!! Leo x108 [ view ]
    Poster:Eugene WhatleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2015 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time having a vehicle transported
    Review:I can't say enough about the quality of service this company offers. They truly are top notch. Scheduled my truck to be transported on Friday and it was to be picked up Monday but they managed to get it picked up on Sunday and delivered on Thursday w... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy Gryder
    Date:7/16/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I had never used a transport company before and was feeling a little overwhelmed. When Scott got in touch with me, he reassured me that he would get me a good deal, it would be real quick and price would be good. He was right!! The next day he called... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl Fritz
    Date:6/22/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeds Expectations
    Review:First time I ever had to ship a vehicle across the country. I had multiple offers but being from the east coast, NJ more specifically, I felt inclined to trust Greg and the folks at iMovers. From the Get-Go Greg was very accommodating, always keepi... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Chesek
    Date:5/14/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1958 Plymouth Belvedere from Denver, Co to Ontario, NY
    Review:Scott Peters is a go getter. He is very pro-active and aims to please. I was amazed that he got a truck to pick my car up immediately. He called and said it was there ready to go and it was! Only a few hours after I talked to him and gave him the dep... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the stellar review Bob! [ view ]
    Poster:bob rottman
    Date:3/13/2015 3:49:00 AM
    Response:Thank you very much for the referral work. It's greatly appreciated over here! [ view ]
    Poster:MIKEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: 57 chevy bel air in-op
    Review:tried others who indicate we have our own equipment,will beat any other price,no deposit up front,guarantee pick up,no canc fees, ALL marketing I found aj a diamond in the rough and a local nj co. with national exposure.....he did w... [ More ]
    Response:Richard, it was a pleasure working with you on this. Hope to help you with another vehicle transport soon! [ view ]
    Date:2/12/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Sevice
    Review:I was very impressed with the service provided by iMovers. It has been my experience in the past that dealing with any type of movers , has been a fiasco. It seems that you usually always get the run around and misinformation on when your property wi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind words Adam. Hope to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Adam Siegel
    Date:1/25/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very NICE People!!!!
    Review:August handled my move and he was very NICE. I don't use that word lightly as I have moved many vehicles before and have never encountered anyone in this business and described them as "nice". But I have to say, this guy knows how to trea... [ More ]
    Response:Martin, it was a pleasure to work with you as well. August x109 [ view ]
    Date:1/22/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my 51 Willys truck from New Mexico to California
    Review:My experience with iMovers was fantastic. After receiving several emails with quotes, I call iMovers which had the LOWEST quote. Right from the start Samir Patel helped me with the process. I am in California and Samir was on the east coast. I ca... [ More ]
    Response:Happy we could help out Tony...good luck w everything! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Phone and Email Contact
    Review:I was kept informed at all times of my trucks pick up and delivery times A+A+ They had great email and phone contact and the price was great [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the A+ Rating Mike!!!! [ view ]
    Date:12/17/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I was a little nervous as I'd heard of all sorts of bad experiences where vehicles sat for weeks. Brian was very helpful, honest, and our vehicle was picked up as soon as it was available and got all the way from Phoenix to central IL in one day! And... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Amy! I am happy I was able to help. Brian x104 [ view ]
    Poster:Amy SinnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Samir at iMovers is Excellent!
    Review:I had some difficulty in securing transportation of my car from NJ to FL, but once I contacted iMovers, I had no worries! Samir was extremely helpful in guiding me through the process, as it was my first time. He was reassuring as to when I would rec... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind words. I hope to hear from you soon! -Samir- [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica Gunning
    Date:12/12/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Local Company deserves an A+
    Review:My father is moving back home to Georgia from South Jersey and iMovers was one of my first choices on the list to help me make the move right. I looked up their reviews and was very impressed so decided to go with them. AJ was the rep we spoke with a... [ More ]
    Response:We wish the best of luck to you and your father. Thanks for the review! AJ x105 [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Nichols
    Date:12/12/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Made Easy!!!!
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Brian to coordinate my vehicle transport. I needed to ship a vehicle out to my daughter in Colorado, where she is attending college. I came across iMovers once I submitted an online request for a quote from 7 compan... [ More ]
    Response:Glad we could help! Brian x104 [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie Stean
    Date:12/11/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great working with ya
    Review:AJ from iMovers was great. I had wasted 3 weeks of my time waiting for Montway to pick up my car from Chicago, Illinois to get to Las Vegas, Nevada. I explained to AJ the situation, and he was very helpful. He found a driver the same night and had my... [ More ]
    Response:Good Luck with everything Naz! *AJ ext. 105* [ view ]
    Date:11/8/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: fraudulent money extortion
    Review:Given a total price $600 when car picked up told the price $700, extortion, fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, crooks do not use them ever [ View ]
    Poster:Rebekah Diky
    Date:10/16/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: True Professionals
    Review:Every year I go from Arizona to New York to travel and visit my family, I know how hard it is to find a broker who you can trust and worry about not getting scammed or lied to. When I found AJ online and called his company he was very respectful and ... [ More ]
    Response:Looking forward to speaking with you soon Jasen. We're glad we can accommodate your friends and family as well. *AJ ext. 105* [ view ]
    Date:10/16/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:I have to let you know that I was really grateful for iMovers communication this past weekend. The car arrived, safe and sound, and I am happy and relieved! I had an initial conversation with Brian the beginning of October. However, I tried work... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you Anne. -Brian x104 [ view ]
    Poster:Anne B.
    Date:10/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I needed to ship my car from California to Florida but I couldn't afford to pay too much money. After I received so many quotes from Many shipping company I decided to go with IMovers because Samir gave me the best price plus Samir assured me that my... [ More ]
    Response:I'm happy that everything worked out for you Inti...thank you for the review! -Samir x 109- [ view ]
    Date:10/5/2014 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: FRAUD ALERT!
    Review:A quick recap on my experience with iMovers and Leo Danza: 1. Filled out a request online for a quote to ship my car. I received emails and phone calls non-stop for about 2 weeks from lots of brokers, and Leo was one of the brokers that I spoke to f... [ More ]
    Date:9/20/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY! Took Deposit and Never Heard From Again
    Review:Terrible customer service after the deposit was made. Prior to the deposit, Pete seemed like a nice guy and sounded honest. Once the deposit was made and a carrier was assigned he wouldn't respond to emails or phone calls. I was left hanging on my ow... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob L.
    Date:9/17/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: I was referred to iMovers company and made a call to them ASAP
    Review:I was referred to iMovers company and made a call to them ASAP. I spoke with Brian who was very knowledgeable, outgoing and reassured me that everything would be OK. His follow through was very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the review Beverley! Brian Ext 104 [ view ]
    Poster:beverley caraballo
    Date:9/8/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect From Start To Finish
    Review:Thank you iMovers for shipping my car. This was my 2nd time transporting a vehicle. The first time I used a different company and it wasn't nearly as smooth as it was with iMovers. Everything was on schedule and the price was exactly what they said i... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jerry. it was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry Meeks
    Date:9/3/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service! Will be using them again soon.
    Review:iMovers did a wonderful job in following through on the deal we made. I was skeptical at first but Rich was there for me the enitre time and always available when I called or emailed. They kept their word, got me a truck on time and there were no han... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Aiden for choosing iMovers [ view ]
    Poster:Aiden Tremayne
    Date:8/27/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Nikki and Bryan were extremely helpful in making delivery happen for with me. Outstanding customer service. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Josh Brian x104 [ view ]
    Poster:Josh B.
    Date:8/22/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Sebastian from iMovers was attentive, courteous, professional,and concerned. I was not certain I wanted to ship my car from New Jersey to Colorado, and he convinced me it would be both safe and easy. He found a mover for me who proved reliable (UZ Au... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Steph!! [ view ]
    Date:8/21/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Imovers was great! They contacted me about my request to ship my car and it was a breeze. They updated me every step of the way and explained to me how the process works. My truck was delivered to me as told in perfect condition. I would recommend th... [ More ]
    Response:Hope you're enjoying that truck...Thanks for the review! [ view ]
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: imovers
    Review:I had a great experience with samir from imovers I have never shipped a car of mines before and he was very helpful and was with me the whole way through the delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Payl. You were great to work with as well. [ view ]
    Date:8/19/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service- Samir
    Review:I was contacted by several companies regarding my transport inquiry, but I decided to use iMovers because of Samir. He seemed to genuinely care about all my concerns and addressed them all. He described the entire process as I had never shipped a c... [ More ]
    Response:Tanks Chandni. Hope to be in touch soon Samir x 109 [ view ]
    Poster:Chandni Patel
    Date:8/18/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I had to ship my fathers car up from florida. i was contacted by imovers a week before I had to move my fathers car, i got a reasonable quote and went with it. had no issues with them from start to finish, i would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Terry! [ view ]
    Date:8/14/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Try iMovers LLC now!
    Review:iMovers LLC is the best moving company that I've tried. They offer services which is truly worth your price. They arrive on time and handle your stuffs with all the care. Try iMovers LLC now!!! [ View ]
    Poster:macy s.
    Date:8/14/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You iMovers!!!
    Review:When I first requested a quote, I got a lot of responses. Among the many calls I received, Scott from iMovers was one of them. He was very thorough and explained the process to a tee. However, in the interest of saving money, I thought I would go w... [ More ]
    Date:8/13/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:I never write reviews on anything I do, but I had to really let the public know how amazing Imovers was to work with. My husband had lost his grandmother a few weeks ago and she lived in Texas. We needed to get all her belongings out here to NJ incl... [ More ]
    Poster:Meghan Placko
    Date:8/13/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: very bad company and costumer service
    Review:so I called 6 weeks before my move and Kristin gave me a quote for $1150 I assign a contract right away and she got my credit card information, she assured me the price is fixed and it may be cheaper than $1150 based on her 7 years of experience of d... [ More ]
    Response:In response to this review from Pouria. The customer did request a quote 2 months in advance. Unfortunately, the rates for this particular lane of traffic increased in that time frame. I advised Pouria of this and told him I would find him the best price possible. I did advise him he was not charged anything and was not held into a contract with us. He asked me to continue working for him which I did. The customer became very irate several times on the phone and through email, but we continued to work hard and communicate with Pouria. He was assigned to a carrier and agreed on the price. Because of the inconvenience, we gave him a discount on our Broker fee. He was sent a Dispatch notice with the carriers name, phone number and email address and did not have to look them up on the internet for their information as we provide this to all of our customers when a driver is assigned. Unfortunately the driver was delayed going cross country which can happen. We did apologize numerous times to the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:P N
    Date:8/12/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with IMovers
    Review:I had a great experience with IMovers during my car move from CT to FL. Samir Patel was very honest during this process. I got a lot of quotes from other carriers, but Samir gave me the confidence that he will get the job done before the time-frame I... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep Bhosale
    Date:8/9/2014 8:37:00 PM

Next Reviews on iMovers

iMovers Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.