View 151,280 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,281th Review now!

View iMovers's New Profile

iMovers
1 Maple Avenue
Netcong, NJ 07857
Phone Number:800.242.3997
Website:http://www.iautomovers.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 3 Months. Since 7/1/2013

If you are looking to transport a vehicle within the United States then you have found the right place! iMovers is an auto transport brokerage that provides shipping services to all 50 States and most offshore locations. Our relationship with thousands of pre-screened and pre-qualified trucking providers ensures pickups happen in a timely and well coordinated manner and the safe delivery of your vehicle to its destination.
Have your own experience with iMovers to share?

iMovers reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 56 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.80% of iMovers customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on iMovers
    Subject: fraudulent money extortion
    Review:Given a total price $600 when car picked up told the price $700, extortion, fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, crooks do not use them ever [ View ]
    Poster:Rebekah Diky
    Date:10/16/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: True Professionals
    Review:Every year I go from Arizona to New York to travel and visit my family, I know how hard it is to find a broker who you can trust and worry about not getting scammed or lied to. When I found AJ online and called his company he was very respectful and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jasen
    Date:10/16/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:I have to let you know that I was really grateful for iMovers communication this past weekend. The car arrived, safe and sound, and I am happy and relieved! I had an initial conversation with Brian the beginning of October. However, I tried work... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne B.
    Date:10/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: never picked up my car and never refunded me money
    Review:I am in the auto business and do a lot of transporting and dealing with imovers was by far the worst experience I have ever had! I made it very clear the day I needed it to be picked up before I sent them my card info. Up until they where paid I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:youssef
    Date:10/13/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I needed to ship my car from California to Florida but I couldn't afford to pay too much money. After I received so many quotes from Many shipping company I decided to go with IMovers because Samir gave me the best price plus Samir assured me that my... [ More ]
    Poster:Inti
    Date:10/5/2014 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: FRAUD ALERT!
    Review:A quick recap on my experience with iMovers and Leo Danza: 1. Filled out a request online for a quote to ship my car. I received emails and phone calls non-stop for about 2 weeks from lots of brokers, and Leo was one of the brokers that I spoke to f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/20/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY! Took Deposit and Never Heard From Again
    Review:Terrible customer service after the deposit was made. Prior to the deposit, Pete seemed like a nice guy and sounded honest. Once the deposit was made and a carrier was assigned he wouldn't respond to emails or phone calls. I was left hanging on my ow... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob L.
    Date:9/17/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: nightmare -disappeared on me
    Review:A coworker recommended imovers to us. We contacted AJ who assured us that he could get us the best price since we are military. We explained our needs, departure and arrival dates he said no problem. He emailed us a transport company, no dates or pri... [ More ]
    Poster:etf
    Date:9/17/2014 3:16:00 AM
    Subject: I was referred to iMovers company and made a call to them ASAP
    Review:I was referred to iMovers company and made a call to them ASAP. I spoke with Brian who was very knowledgeable, outgoing and reassured me that everything would be OK. His follow through was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:beverley caraballo
    Date:9/8/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect From Start To Finish
    Review:Thank you iMovers for shipping my car. This was my 2nd time transporting a vehicle. The first time I used a different company and it wasn't nearly as smooth as it was with iMovers. Everything was on schedule and the price was exactly what they said i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Meeks
    Date:9/3/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service! Will be using them again soon.
    Review:iMovers did a wonderful job in following through on the deal we made. I was skeptical at first but Rich was there for me the enitre time and always available when I called or emailed. They kept their word, got me a truck on time and there were no han... [ More ]
    Poster:Aiden Tremayne
    Date:8/27/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Nikki and Bryan were extremely helpful in making delivery happen for with me. Outstanding customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh B.
    Date:8/22/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Sebastian from iMovers was attentive, courteous, professional,and concerned. I was not certain I wanted to ship my car from New Jersey to Colorado, and he convinced me it would be both safe and easy. He found a mover for me who proved reliable (UZ Au... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:8/21/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Imovers was great! They contacted me about my request to ship my car and it was a breeze. They updated me every step of the way and explained to me how the process works. My truck was delivered to me as told in perfect condition. I would recommend th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackson
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: imovers
    Review:I had a great experience with samir from imovers I have never shipped a car of mines before and he was very helpful and was with me the whole way through the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Payl
    Date:8/19/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service- Samir
    Review:I was contacted by several companies regarding my transport inquiry, but I decided to use iMovers because of Samir. He seemed to genuinely care about all my concerns and addressed them all. He described the entire process as I had never shipped a c... [ More ]
    Poster:Chandni Patel
    Date:8/18/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I had to ship my fathers car up from florida. i was contacted by imovers a week before I had to move my fathers car, i got a reasonable quote and went with it. had no issues with them from start to finish, i would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:8/14/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Try iMovers LLC now!
    Review:iMovers LLC is the best moving company that I've tried. They offer services which is truly worth your price. They arrive on time and handle your stuffs with all the care. Try iMovers LLC now!!! [ View ]
    Poster:macy s.
    Date:8/14/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You iMovers!!!
    Review:When I first requested a quote, I got a lot of responses. Among the many calls I received, Scott from iMovers was one of them. He was very thorough and explained the process to a tee. However, in the interest of saving money, I thought I would go w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:8/13/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:I never write reviews on anything I do, but I had to really let the public know how amazing Imovers was to work with. My husband had lost his grandmother a few weeks ago and she lived in Texas. We needed to get all her belongings out here to NJ incl... [ More ]
    Poster:Meghan Placko
    Date:8/13/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: very bad company and costumer service
    Review:so I called 6 weeks before my move and Kristin gave me a quote for $1150 I assign a contract right away and she got my credit card information, she assured me the price is fixed and it may be cheaper than $1150 based on her 7 years of experience of d... [ More ]
    Response:In response to this review from Pouria. The customer did request a quote 2 months in advance. Unfortunately, the rates for this particular lane of traffic increased in that time frame. I advised Pouria of this and told him I would find him the best price possible. I did advise him he was not charged anything and was not held into a contract with us. He asked me to continue working for him which I did. The customer became very irate several times on the phone and through email, but we continued to work hard and communicate with Pouria. He was assigned to a carrier and agreed on the price. Because of the inconvenience, we gave him a discount on our Broker fee. He was sent a Dispatch notice with the carriers name, phone number and email address and did not have to look them up on the internet for their information as we provide this to all of our customers when a driver is assigned. Unfortunately the driver was delayed going cross country which can happen. We did apologize numerous times to the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:P N
    Date:8/12/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: #fraud
    Review:first of all let me say I dont know any business that dont answer or return calls. redflag #1. they never answer any of there phones, and the different numbers they do have is all routed to the same voicemail. I paid my down fee of 120, Brian told me... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:8/12/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with IMovers
    Review:I had a great experience with IMovers during my car move from CT to FL. Samir Patel was very honest during this process. I got a lot of quotes from other carriers, but Samir gave me the confidence that he will get the job done before the time-frame I... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep Bhosale
    Date:8/9/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Handled professionally
    Review:Aj contacted me and told me he could get the shipment done for $350 This was a couple hundred dollars less than the nearest competitor and I was a bit leery to do it. I am glad I gave him the opportunity as he found a transporter that could pick up m... [ More ]
    Poster:Casey K
    Date:8/8/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Last Minute Need
    Review:Our needs were last minute. Sebastian was great to deal with and very responsive even though it was a weekend. The pickup happened on a Sunday and the car was delivered in less than 48 hours. We had a great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Sue Murphree
    Date:8/1/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Very fast and the cheapest quote around
    Review:Very fast and the cheapest quote around. I was able to ship my car from New Jersey to LA. It was very simple to receive a quote online, process the transaction online, and then obtain an estimated time of car pick up. the car arrived on time and wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy Bennels
    Date:7/15/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and smooth process
    Review:I am very happy with imovers Service, they delivered my Car safely on time and very economical rate. Process was very smooth and they followed their commitment on delivery day. I will seriously recommend imovers (Samer Patel) for Car shipping and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Akash Shivhare
    Date:7/14/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Review:I needed my car moved quickly because I was heading to North Carolina for summer classes and I really wanted my car at college. I was already stressed out with the move but Peter made the actually move a lot easier for me. He told me when the driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:7/1/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Subject: THE BEST!
    Review:Leo saved me time!!! He got my girlfriend's car picked up YESTERDAY 6/28/14 and it was dropped off today about 7:30 pm! Great service!!! I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN AND YOU SHOULD ALSO! Contact Leo Danza and he will get the job DONE! Thanks again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:6/29/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Paid for no service
    Review:Paid $145 deposit of $645, driver never picked up car and I did not get refund. I had to get the car myself. This was after they went from $545 to $645. Imover said they did their part and contacted a shipper. If the shipper don't pickup your loss... [ More ]
    Response:In response to this review I want to give an explanation to our valued and potential customers.. To be clear we do not charge any fees without 100% service provided. If there is no service provided, you will receive a full refund. In this situation, after confirming with the customer that the vehicle would be ready on the morning of June 20th, we sent the assigned driver to complete the job on the exact, and specified dates. The carrier arrived at the pick up destination with a contracted order to deliver a Mercedes-Benz ML 350 from Fairfield, NJ to Powder Springs, GA. When he arrived there was no car to be shipped. After spending hours at the pick up location and calling all contacts provided on the order the driver had no choice but to leave to stay on schedule. In this case, any deposit kept from our customer went to the driver who spent valuable time, fuel and money. We care very much about our reputation. Our sole purpose is to take care of our customers and provide excellent service. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony House
    Date:6/23/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: I couldn't be more happy.
    Review:I shipped my car from NJ to MS with iMovers and it was probably a few hundred dollars cheaper than their competitors. My car even arrived a day before the projected delivery date. So I couldn't be more happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Marco VarellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: GOOD JOB!
    Review:I was very impressed by the service offered by iMOVERS to me in transporting my 2003 Dodge RAM B1500 Van from Ohio to Texas within 3-days or less than 72 hours from pickup time on Friday and delivery on the folowing Monday mid-day. The pickup was ont... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald Arif
    Date:6/9/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with iMovers
    Review:iMovers saved me over $100 over other brokers and delivered on their promises. They went in with a lower quote to the National Registry to see if we could save more, but told me ahead of time we may need to move up to $845 to secure a truck on the da... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob F
    Date:6/8/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping
    Review:My son moved to southern California earlier this month. I never had to ship a car before and imovers really helped me out. They explained the entire process to me and helped me every step of the way. My contact Travis gave me a fair rate to ship my... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:5/26/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Unethical
    Review:To whom it may concern, We were told that the car would be picked up, at the latest, Tuesday. Every day, we called, and we're told that they were awaiting a driver. Meanwhile, we were being contacted by other companies offering to move the car... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark miller/Graceann tucker
    Date:5/14/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: This is how it should work!
    Review:I've bought and sold cars across the country and had some pretty awful experiences shipping them, but Pete and Cesar were true professionals. Next time I am only shipping if I can use them! Residences on both ends of the ship were difficult to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Davis
    Date:4/4/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I was shipping my car with a different company but they waited until the last minute to tell me they didn't actually have a driver. I did my research as fast as I could and found this company online. They knew exactly what to do and how to get my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:3/24/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Ca to IN
    Review:First time I used a car transport company. This is a cut throat industry with over 100 companies fighting for your business. The dispatcher was courteous and initially responsive. However, he overpromised. He said my car will be picked up on a Thur... [ More ]
    Poster:O Hamid
    Date:3/22/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: EARNED MY TRUST FOR LIFE
    Review:I went with a low quote with multiple companies and never got picked up. I called iMovers and made a reservation with AJ who gave me the time to show me how this industry works, the other brokers out there charged my card and i never heard back, AJ d... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas
    Date:3/17/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: The ever famous Bait and Switch
    Review:Well, I should have learned about the cheapest quote but now I have.. My first quote was $695 and a promise to pick it up over the weekend. After giving my credit card (which they did not charge) I waited and waited. finally I decided to go with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/6/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time Booking iMovers
    Review:I shipped my BMW with iMovers in August of 2013 and they were very professional. I met with the driver at a gas station near the highway, he loaded my vehicle and a few days later he delivered my car on time and with no damages. Since I am in the mil... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime
    Date:3/4/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Review:They were great my mom was there for the pick up she said they were very nice and had nothing but good things to say. They also upgraded me to an enclosed truck for no extra cost great!! [ View ]
    Poster:Steven turner
    Date:2/26/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: I would use iMovers again
    Review:I selected Kristin because she was the only person who called me personally the day that the bids were received from all of the vendors. She also came across as honest, that was not the case with some of the other vendors that I later talked too. S... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Richardson
    Date:2/21/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Set My Mind At Ease
    Review:I spoke with a lot of companies. Imovers happened to be local to me so that made me feel a bit better about it. I could physically go to the office if I had to. I had a lot of concerns since I had never transported a car before. This was my grandfath... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/21/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I used iMovers to transport my car from Florida to Arizona. I contacted a lot of companies and iMovers made me feel the most comfortable and at ease. They took there time to explain the process in a way that I would understand. Brian was my contact p... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Siegel
    Date:2/19/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: These guys saved me
    Review:I was in trouble, looking to ship my car at the last minute. I had no clue shipping your car would involve so many other people calling me like this. I had like 20 calls telling me 20 different prices. I went with iMovers because they had a good pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Chamberlain
    Date:2/7/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: bad service don't trust them
    Review:i was moving out of state from Nevada to Texas i contacted imovers with more than a week noticed to get my truck moved well they said Tuesday or Wednesday. The reason why I was so upset is because i would call them and they never picked it up. not on... [ More ]
    Poster:Uriel Villasenor
    Date:2/6/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:the car came intact in a snow storm it was great from my fleet service door to mine and it was clean there a sheet inspect . the process was simple with I mover we keeped in touch the hole time no worrys [ View ]
    Poster:jesus
    Date:2/3/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for shipping my car.
    Review:I had a great experience with iMovers from start to finish. AJ communicated with me throughout the whole process and was very professional. The driver was very reliable as well. Overall great first experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew lowell
    Date:2/3/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Review:Had a great experience doing business with iMovers, AJ handled all my queries promptly. Delivery date was accurate as promised. Overall fantastic experience and highly reliable ! [ View ]
    Poster:Sid Dash