Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,674 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1306 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Horizon Auto Transport
Location:P.O. Box 891128
Tampa , FL 33689
Phone Number:(813) 436-9409
Website:http://horizonautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 8 Month(s). Since 8/3/2011

Have your own experience with Horizon Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Horizon Auto Transport
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Phil did a Great job searching out the best driver. He rose about all the run-a-round you get from other shippers. Kris at PKS was professional and did a great job with the BMW X5M. Thanks Guys, Your the Best [ View ]
    Poster:David H
    Date:3/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I dealt with Phil White and he was thoroughly knowledgeable and understood the transportation industry well. I wish I had used him before, but it is good to know I have a trustworthy and dependable agent to rely on in the future. I highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:clarke
    Date:3/21/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: overal experience
    Review:first time transporting - bombarded with quotes - phil white/horizon impressed me the most - i made a good choice - from communication to execution, everything was perfect - picked up on time - transported early - driver and rig was high quality - a ... [ More ]
    Poster:jack grist
    Date:2/3/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Phil is a pro
    Review:After getting hammered with phone calls on my initial inquiry I had 3 companies I liked from those calls. I gave Phil a shot b/c I liked how upfront/transparent he was on how they did business. Everything fell in place on the schedule that was projec... [ More ]
    Poster:Naseem
    Date:1/31/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: horizon auto transport
    Review:This being the first time I personally used a transport company to move a vehicle, I was concerned how this would turn out. Phil put me a ease and made the entire process very easy and painless. I would not hesitate to use him in the future. A big pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Ferrera
    Date:1/28/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Came through with efficiency
    Review:Was very happy with the transport services. Phil made sure that he took care of everything on time and when there was an issue sought to make sure it was taken care of. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin B.
    Date:1/27/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Support
    Review:I had previously chosen another company to move my car across country, but their customer service really turned me off. Phil from Horizon ended up calling me after I responded to a general car shipping inquiry, and from moment 1 was very helpful and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/20/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Examination of services provided
    Review:The experience was in the coordination and communication. Our vehicle was 5 hours away and we needed as soon as possible. Phil did a great job locating and coordinating the carrier to fit our needs. We were told when, how and the total cost of the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mid-Cities Service Center
    Date:1/10/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Review:Shipping my car to WI ended up being a hassle free experience with the help of both Meghan (Horizon Auto Transport) and Tomas (Tomas Towing). I would definately use Horizon Auto Transport and Tomas' services again and would recommend them to a frien... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Camp
    Date:11/23/2013 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon and Tomas were awesome!
    Review:Just go with Meghan and Horizon you will not be disappointed. Her driver Tomas was the man! Meghan communicated with us every step of the way and her driver drove it up great! [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:11/23/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Easy And Professional
    Review:Horizon Auto Transport made the job of shipping my car so easy. Our contact Meghan was very professional, extremely punctual with correspondence, and got us a great deal. The car was picked up and dropped up within a couple days. Except for a littl... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Dickson
    Date:10/22/2013 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Meghan is very nice and responsible
    Review:I contacted Meghan for the help to ship my vehicle from Florida to Washington state. She gave me quick responses and explained the business of the broker up front. I looked at the reviews of the company and they were very good. My experience turned ... [ More ]
    Poster:Florence
    Date:10/6/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Love Meghan!
    Review:Love working with Meghan. This is my second delivery using Horizon and I contacted her personally the second time. Didnt even bother looking around, probably wont ever look for another transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:T
    Date:8/20/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of My auto after an accident
    Review:I have never used this type of service before, but I couldn't be more pleased. I had many questions and made a number of calls to get the answers, and was always treated quickly and given sound information. I hope I never need their services again,... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy L Peterson
    Date:7/30/2013 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great response, learned a lot
    Review:Horizon was a provided very prompt and attentive service. Gregg was very helpful, answered all of my questions and acted quickly. This was my first auto transport experience, and I learned a lot about how this process works. There is a lot out of the... [ More ]
    Poster:jj
    Date:7/19/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!
    Review:Our 2003 Nissan Pathfinder broke down in Ohio while we were travelling home from my son's college graduation. Once the car was repaired we had the challenge of how to get it back to Vermont. We were so fortunate to find Horizon Auto Transport! Mega... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/31/2013 7:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport MD to CA
    Review:I got lots of quotes when I submitted this for bid. I liked Meghan's approach in that she opened by explaining the nature of the brokering business up front. I looked at the reviews of the company and they were very good. My experience turned out ... [ More ]
    Poster:amy s.
    Date:5/24/2013 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Michigan, on time.
    Review:I have used other shippers in the past including Horizon, so when I purchased a 1979 Dodge truck in non running condition off of Craigslist, I called Meghan at Horizon Transport. Meghan called me and took the time to make sure that she had a carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:5/21/2013 10:43:00 AM
    Review:This was the second time I used Horizon Auto Transport. Again, I was completely satisfied. The staff at Horizon was very knowledeable and thorough. I would recommend this company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:R.J. Lazar
    Date:5/18/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: 100% smooth!
    Review:This was my first time sending a vehicle and it was a great experience. Greg, with Horizon Auto Transport, made sending the car to PA easy. He did all the work and kept me informed. Everything he told me in our first conversation proved to be true. ... [ More ]
    Poster:David J Majetich
    Date:3/25/2013 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:The truck was several hours late picking up my car, which caused my family a bit of inconvenience, but they were very apologetic and extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process. They were perfectly on time when they delivered my car. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:annie
    Date:3/1/2013 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Across the States
    Review:I wanted a 1967 Mustang trucked from IL to CA. Not only am I an out of state customer, but out of the country. I live in New Zealand. I purchased the car unseen from a dealer in IL and as you can appreciate it is difficult to arrange auto transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/21/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing company
    Review:I spoke to Greg. He was an absolutely amazing person to work with he found me a transport within 2hrs of my first call. He made sure that everything went smoothly and gave great advice about how to avoid being scammed by certain transport companies. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon C.
    Date:2/15/2013 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Meghan
    Review:Meghan was SUPER on top of things, polite, easy to talk to and fun. She stayed in touch through the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:Will Keeler
    Date:2/11/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Meghan at horizon was great. Great follow up honest fair and did a great job. Will use her and horizon again. Driver was great and car was delivered on time and just like it left. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Chris man
    Date:2/8/2013 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transporation
    Review:I Dealt with Gregg and he was great. He kept me informed and educated about the process. I will use with again. Thanks Gregg! [ View ]
    Poster:J.Miller
    Date:2/4/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Show car transport experience
    Review:Very tight round trip with special needs. Show car with very low ground clearance. The trip was booked with a reputable carrier. The pickup and delivery times were specific on both ends. The service was excellent. The vehicle made the timely round ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Holmes
    Date:1/30/2013 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Herizon Auto Transport
    Review:Herizon Auto Transport did an excellent job with the shipping of my vehicle. Phil took the time to explain everything in great detail and did not leave anything out. He took the time to explain the entire process to me and went beyond my expectations... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:1/28/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service All Around!
    Review:Phil did an excellent job accommodating my requirements. Thanks to all for a job well done. I would use you again in the future for my transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:1/15/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation-Vehicles transported
    Review:Phil White from Horizon Auto Transport was right on point with helping me get all 4 of my vehicles from Detroit Mi. to Davenport Fl.! I needed them picked up in a timely manner that would insure they would be delivered the day I arrived! Phil gave me... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Solomon
    Date:1/15/2013 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Boat Transport
    Review:Phil White of Horizon Transport organized transport of a boat from Delaware to Florida. He was extremely professional, prompt to respond, and did an excellent job finding the best transport on short notice the week before Christmas. I would absolutel... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Garner
    Date:1/15/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Review:Horizon worked hard to ensure an efficient service, and this was achieved within the bounds of their control. The car arrived at the stated weekend, although a day after it was expected, but no big deal. [ View ]
    Poster:Dominic Thomas
    Date:1/14/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company - Great Service
    Review:Phil is a professional and will treat you like one as well. We didn't make it easy on him but he was able to quickly find a carrier who delivered my car safely. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:A Welch
    Date:1/13/2013 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: LOVED IT
    Review:I loved working with this company. Gregg was very friendly and communicative. I never had a problem reaching him with all my questions and concerns, and he was very polite and encouraging through it all. I knew where my vehicle was, when, where and w... [ More ]
    Poster:VINICIUS MACHADO
    Date:1/13/2013 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:My experience was great. The delivery driver picked up my car on time and it was kept it in a covered garage for me at my destination. Additionally, the price was very fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon Dickson
    Date:1/12/2013 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased - Horizon Car Shipment
    Review:I used Horizon Auto Transport to ship my car from Florida to California and was really pleased with how it all worked out. Meghan at Horizon was really easy to talk to and my car arrived on time in California with no issues and no damage. Horizon ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Sands
    Date:1/12/2013 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Best first experience
    Review:I originally was going to be working with a different company to ship my car from SC to CA. After them never calling me back I contacted Meghan. She was eager to help me and within hours she found me a driver. What took days for another company to do... [ More ]
    Poster:Brunette
    Date:1/11/2013 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT COMPANY
    Review:EXCELLENT WORK FROM THIS COMPANY ESPECIALLY GREG , HE HELPED ME THE BEST HE COULD.I HAVE HAD DIFFERENT COMPANIES DO LAZY WORK WHERE THEY DONT DO WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM THEM. [ View ]
    Poster:Armando Pinales
    Date:1/11/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless Transport of Lexus SUV
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and I have only the best things to say about Meghan Horst and Horizon Auto Transport. Meghan was able to explain the entire process to me in detail and also eradicate any concerns I had. She worked tireless... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin D.
    Date:1/11/2013 3:31:00 PM
    Review:Meghan stayed in touch with me as did the carrier she contracted with. The driver Joe was very nice and the car was delivered in good condition with only marks of grease on one side that probably came from a car that was above it. It's unfortunate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:12/29/2012 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: amazing service and constant communication
    Review:My transport was a little different than most as it was part of an estate being settled and I didn't have a concrete date for shipping, nor would I be at the pick-up location. Meghan White and Horizon Auto Transport were among the first to contact m... [ More ]
    Poster:John Graham
    Date:12/8/2012 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great first experience
    Review:I never needed a car shipped before. I didn't know where to start other than google. I submitted my info to a site and Phil was the first to respond. He explained how everything would work and that it might take longer than the day I chose for delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:11/14/2012 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Tahoe Transport
    Review:I contacted an online transport company and my info was sent out to multiple transport companies. Horizion auto transport contacted me along with others. I decided to go with another company based on price alone. Phil kept in contact with me telling ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Impy
    Date:11/6/2012 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: My Recent Transportation experience
    Review:I was pleased with how Megan handled our unique situation. This was my first experience at shipping an automobile. She handled it professionally and in a very timely manner. The carrier chosen was also outstanding and the driver went out of his wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Hart
    Date:11/6/2012 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Meghan
    Review:I looked for quite a while to find someone to transport my vehicle back to Florida. My grandson spun a bearing in the engine and I needed to get it back to Florida. I stumbled on Horizon quite by accident, while checking reviews of a LOT of companie... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron H.
    Date:10/6/2012 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Horizon Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent experience! Meghan White was absolutely fantastic and was very patient with my car shipping anxieties due to a prior bad experience with another broker and shipping company. The driver who transported my car, George, was also very nice, h... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:10/3/2012 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Meghan was very helpful right from the onset. I explained to her a bad experience I had in the past, and she said she would work with me to make sure none of that happened again. Meghan was extremely personable and understood my situation very wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Gaurav Malik
    Date:9/28/2012 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Performance
    Review:Outstanding service. Megan was right on with her recommendations, steering me clear of the many pitfuls one can encounter when shipping a car. The car was picked up within the hour I was given and delivered on schedule. The driver was courteous an... [ More ]
    Poster:Gordon S.
    Date:7/27/2012 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB MEGHAN
    Review:MEGHAN WHITE DID A GREAT JOB SETTING UP PICKUP COULD ONLY DO ON 1 DAY GREAT JOB WOULD US AGAIN WHEN NEEDED [ View ]
    Poster:RON
    Date:7/20/2012 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service & Professionalism
    Review:Once we had decided on Horizon, Mr White emailed out the contract and kept us updated on driver biddings. He called us everytime before an increse was posted. Horizon was affordable and Mr. White presented himself as caring and honest. This not easil... [ More ]
    Poster:Lupe Grevel
    Date:7/18/2012 3:48:00 PM

Next Reviews on Horizon Auto Transport

Horizon Auto Transport Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.