View 179,384 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,385th Review now!

View Horizon Auto Transport's New Profile

Horizon Auto Transport
4838 Santa Cruz Ave
San Diego, CA 92107
Phone Number:(407) 461-4133
Website:http://horizonautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 8/3/2011

Have your own experience with Horizon Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Very proactive and a great overall expierence.
    Review:I have shipped several vehicles in the past and I usually dread dealing with brokers. I was a little apprehensive at first and on the defensive because of the games i have had other brokers play on me (i.e quoting me a price and then telling me then... [ More ]
    Poster:sac48578
    Date:2/8/2016 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Short and Sweet
    Review:Horizon got my car to my destination with the timeframe given. Phil was upfront and honest with what to expect. I will be using them the next time I need to ship my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:2/4/2016 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Avoid at all costs.
    Review:Lisa missed my ship date which ended up resulting in me having to scramble at the last minute to find an alternative, and rent a car for two weeks at the shipping destination while waiting for my vehicles to arrive over $1,000 in extra incurred cos... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Drohan
    Date:1/8/2016 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I highly recommend this transport company. This is my first time to transport my car. Lisa Wright was very helpful, I live in the middle of no where and I don't know anything about transporting a car from Nevada to Virginia I talked to several agent... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Wright
    Date:11/14/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: They Live Up to Their Reviews
    Review:Delivered exactly as promised from quote to drop-off at destination. First time using such a service, and every aspect was clear and easy. Everyone was polite professional and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:TX Rick
    Date:11/5/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Horizon transport
    Review:Great experience with Phil. My car was picked up ahead of schedule on an upgraded transport and delivered a day early. Excellent communication and service! [ View ]
    Poster:L. Watts
    Date:10/26/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good communication
    Review:With a short timeframe to get my car relocated, Phil went into action starting on a Sunday evening and had me lined up within 24 hrs to have my car picked up. Phil kept in contact before during and surprisingly, after the delivery. Very professiona... [ More ]
    Poster:Clay
    Date:10/15/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Experience
    Review:Horizon provided excellent service from start to finish. An on-time pickup and an on-time, safe delivery of my 1969 Mustang Convertible. Phil White at Horizon offered superior service and communication. The driver of the transport also offered tremen... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Gullett
    Date:10/14/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Experience
    Poster:Chris Gullett
    Date:10/14/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Look no further
    Review:I tried for weeks to find a reputable and dependable transportation company. I won’t go in to the horrors I encountered but I will tell you that Horizon is no nonsense, dependable and a competitive resource to transport your vehicle. I highly... [ More ]
    Poster:David L
    Date:10/13/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: My Review of Transport
    Review:Driver kept in constant contact during his drive. Arrived at my location in the time frame he stated. Very polite and pleasant to do business with. Mr White of the company was very helpful in determining best way to transport my vehicle. Would defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent Histed
    Date:10/9/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Best company with least hassle
    Review:The process of finding a transport company was difficult due to the obsessive harassment from other companies. When I was contacted by Kathy and Lisa at horizon auto transport, they offered the best price and ZERO harassment. Very friendly and helpfu... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly S.
    Date:10/7/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport TX to VA
    Review:Pick up was within the specified time variation as was delivery. The driver was courteous and knowledgeable about his job. The whole experience was pleasant although a bit of a Texas Sweat. We contracted one week prior to pick up; there was really... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:9/4/2015 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Phil White was my contact person and he did keep in touch from the beginning of the process until after the delivery. Phil was very professional and easy to work with. We had been in contact many months before the actual pick up and delivery and I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Desrocher
    Date:8/30/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Punctual, Fast, Personable, Acurate, Accommodating, Neat
    Review:Phil White of Horizon Auto Transport is the epitome of perfect service. I had to transport a car from a remote place in Middle America and I am very pleased with the way my order has been handled by both: Horizon Auto Transport and G&H Profession... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:8/28/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car so i didnt know what I was doing I contacted many companies but Horizon was the most knowledgable and happy to inform me from beginning to end of the process.The trucker he used was very kind and got the car... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann
    Date:8/28/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Drop Off
    Review:Transporting my car Through Horizon Auto Transport was fast and easy! This company has great customer service and I could tell they cared about getting my car to CA safely. I recommend Horizon Car Transport to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenne
    Date:8/20/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: vw bus transport
    Review:Phil with horizon auto transport was very professional and did exactly what he said he would do when he said he would do it. This was very important to me because time was of the essence. I had attempted to use another company that charged me up fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy Cragg
    Date:8/19/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:After being stiffed by another transport company, Horizon Auto Transport came to the rescue. In a matter of 1 day, we had a carrier arranged and within 3 days our auto was on the way. The quote was fair and accurate. Based on our experience, we high... [ More ]
    Poster:K Williams
    Date:8/19/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Review:Phil was so helpful in planning this shipment, we knew what would happen each step of the way and the car arrived on time - even a few hours early and in perfect condition. I had never shipped a car before and Phil made this easy! [ View ]
    Poster:Brandee Chan
    Date:7/8/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Freedom transporters
    Review:Horizon transport contracted freedom transportation to haul my pickup truck. They were on time and very nice. Took extra care to strap it down properly and not damage anything. I would recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/14/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:i was very worried about transporting my vehicle based on some of the posts i read. but Phil did a great job. He found me a very nice carrier. i couldnt have been happier. the driver went out of his way to deliver the car to me. just so you know they... [ More ]
    Poster:lisa
    Date:5/31/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: excellent services!
    Review:We,have used Horizon auto transport on numerous occasions... I must say I WILL ALWAYS only use HORIZON for all of our,transport needs....EXTREMELY REASONABLE COST... PROMT RESPONSE... GREAT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PHIL AND OUR DRIVER... ALWAYS ALWAYS A... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele Nelson
    Date:5/12/2015 2:20:00 AM
    Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Review:I had never shipped a car and didn't know what to expect? Phil explained everything in detail on how to ship my car from NJ to CA. He kept me up to date on pick up times and dates. Pick up that was on time, 7-10 days to ship and it arrived on time in... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:2/11/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:A good company that found me a driver within days for an affordable price. The customer service was helpful and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:2/5/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Thunderbird
    Review:Great communication, promises kept, reasonable and competitive pricing. Pickup as scheduled, and early delivery on a Sunday. Truck type as promised, follow up to see that transporter contacted as stated. No damage, and vehicle unloaded properly. Pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark M
    Date:2/5/2015 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Phil had car picked up when it was expected and delivered to me a day later.This is everything you should need in a auto transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:mikesmontes
    Date:1/29/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:The service was terrific. Everything was laid on the table no hidden fee or nothing and got here 2 days earlier then expected . Overall great service good price definitely gonna use this again [ View ]
    Poster:Montana ly
    Date:1/27/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: CES TRANSPORT
    Review:After having a very bad experience with another carrier, This company stepped up and helped me get both my cars back home to Florida with no hesitation. Excellent communication from start to finish. Seamless pick and delivery. I will definitely refe... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Smith
    Date:1/22/2015 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon Auto Transport
    Review:True you can find a company that work when you need a job done . Horizon Auto help my wife myself move one of our F150 pickup when another didn' t pick up our Truck . My wife were retire from US Army . Our timeing were not the best to... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl BobbittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: 2000 Toyota Mini Van
    Review:No Hassle Experience- Trouble Free- Always kept in touch throughout the shipping. Phil White and Bull Dog Trucking delivered the 2000 Toyota Sienna Mini Van in the same condition as when we shipped it from Arizona to Michigan, I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Yamin
    Date:1/15/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: car transport interstate
    Review:The whole experience from buying my car { 1973 dodge charger } in tennesee to setting up shipping it to florida was totally painless and a pleasure. I bought it in tennesee and have never had a car shipped, so asked my car dealer to suggest a ship... [ More ]
    Poster:don in florida
    Date:9/30/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was happy to see all the good reviews for Horizon Auto Transport! I was looking for what felt like forever for a good company to ship my vehicle with. I thought the more reviews a company had, the better. This was clearly not the case! I went with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa FenWall
    Date:8/6/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Phil
    Review:I know shipping cars is overwhelming and stressful. Often its hit and miss.So , After waiting for over 2 weeks for my regular company to deliver I got a call from Phil. Phil is not the typical fast talking BS artist like most other telemarketing brok... [ More ]
    Poster:naplesguy
    Date:7/21/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience with Horizon Transport. Phil was very straight forward and easy to work with. No gimmicks. Complete transparency regarding the process and the move went great. I would use again if I needed to move another automobile. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liana R
    Date:6/11/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: I highlly recommend Phil White & Horizon
    Review:After receiving roughly 40 estimates from carrier company's from all over the country, Phil White and Horizon Auto were the only ones to address all of my relocation & auto transport needs. Phil was quick and clear with his communications and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike ZuccalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cost effective, fast and no hassle
    Review:I had my car transported from Arizona to New Jersey with Horizon Auto Transport. Everything from arranging the transport over scheduling the pickup at my house to delivery at the destination address went very smoothly. Horizon Auto Transport responde... [ More ]
    Poster:Konstantin Boucke
    Date:6/4/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes 380SL
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before. Phil explained the process to me and made me aware of what to be wary of. (example: no deposits up front to reserve a slot). I needed it picked up in Florida on a particular weekend and delivered the followin... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:6/3/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon auto ship
    Review:I have used horizon auto transport twice in the Last few months And was amazed at how Easy they made the shipment of my vehicles Also was extremely happy with the cost Very reasonable very honest and dependable [ View ]
    Poster:Michele nelson
    Date:5/19/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Great job, by Phil at Horizon Auto Transport arranging the pickup and delivery of my 66 F100 from Las Cruses NM to Barker NY. Worry free delivery thanks to Phil and Serge the transporter [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:4/30/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Phil did a Great job searching out the best driver. He rose about all the run-a-round you get from other shippers. Kris at PKS was professional and did a great job with the BMW X5M. Thanks Guys, Your the Best [ View ]
    Poster:David H
    Date:3/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I dealt with Phil White and he was thoroughly knowledgeable and understood the transportation industry well. I wish I had used him before, but it is good to know I have a trustworthy and dependable agent to rely on in the future. I highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:clarke
    Date:3/21/2014 11:40:00 AM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.