View 159,412 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,413th Review now!

View Horizon Auto Transport's New Profile

Horizon Auto Transport
P.O. Box 891128
Tampa , FL 33689
Phone Number:(407) 461-4133
Website:http://horizonautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 7 Months. Since 8/3/2011

Have your own experience with Horizon Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Review:I had never shipped a car and didn't know what to expect? Phil explained everything in detail on how to ship my car from NJ to CA. He kept me up to date on pick up times and dates. Pick up that was on time, 7-10 days to ship and it arrived on time in... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:2/11/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:A good company that found me a driver within days for an affordable price. The customer service was helpful and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:2/5/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Thunderbird
    Review:Great communication, promises kept, reasonable and competitive pricing. Pickup as scheduled, and early delivery on a Sunday. Truck type as promised, follow up to see that transporter contacted as stated. No damage, and vehicle unloaded properly. Pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark M
    Date:2/5/2015 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Phil had car picked up when it was expected and delivered to me a day later.This is everything you should need in a auto transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:mikesmontes
    Date:1/29/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:The service was terrific. Everything was laid on the table no hidden fee or nothing and got here 2 days earlier then expected . Overall great service good price definitely gonna use this again [ View ]
    Poster:Montana ly
    Date:1/27/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: CES TRANSPORT
    Review:After having a very bad experience with another carrier, This company stepped up and helped me get both my cars back home to Florida with no hesitation. Excellent communication from start to finish. Seamless pick and delivery. I will definitely refe... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Smith
    Date:1/22/2015 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon Auto Transport
    Review:True you can find a company that work when you need a job done . Horizon Auto help my wife myself move one of our F150 pickup when another didn' t pick up our Truck . My wife were retire from US Army . Our timeing were not the best to... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl BobbittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: 2000 Toyota Mini Van
    Review:No Hassle Experience- Trouble Free- Always kept in touch throughout the shipping. Phil White and Bull Dog Trucking delivered the 2000 Toyota Sienna Mini Van in the same condition as when we shipped it from Arizona to Michigan, I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Yamin
    Date:1/15/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: car transport interstate
    Review:The whole experience from buying my car { 1973 dodge charger } in tennesee to setting up shipping it to florida was totally painless and a pleasure. I bought it in tennesee and have never had a car shipped, so asked my car dealer to suggest a ship... [ More ]
    Poster:don in florida
    Date:9/30/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was happy to see all the good reviews for Horizon Auto Transport! I was looking for what felt like forever for a good company to ship my vehicle with. I thought the more reviews a company had, the better. This was clearly not the case! I went with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa FenWall
    Date:8/6/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Phil
    Review:I know shipping cars is overwhelming and stressful. Often its hit and miss.So , After waiting for over 2 weeks for my regular company to deliver I got a call from Phil. Phil is not the typical fast talking BS artist like most other telemarketing brok... [ More ]
    Poster:naplesguy
    Date:7/21/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience with Horizon Transport. Phil was very straight forward and easy to work with. No gimmicks. Complete transparency regarding the process and the move went great. I would use again if I needed to move another automobile. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liana R
    Date:6/11/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: I highlly recommend Phil White & Horizon
    Review:After receiving roughly 40 estimates from carrier company's from all over the country, Phil White and Horizon Auto were the only ones to address all of my relocation & auto transport needs. Phil was quick and clear with his communications and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike ZuccalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cost effective, fast and no hassle
    Review:I had my car transported from Arizona to New Jersey with Horizon Auto Transport. Everything from arranging the transport over scheduling the pickup at my house to delivery at the destination address went very smoothly. Horizon Auto Transport responde... [ More ]
    Poster:Konstantin Boucke
    Date:6/4/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes 380SL
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before. Phil explained the process to me and made me aware of what to be wary of. (example: no deposits up front to reserve a slot). I needed it picked up in Florida on a particular weekend and delivered the followin... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:6/3/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon auto ship
    Review:I have used horizon auto transport twice in the Last few months And was amazed at how Easy they made the shipment of my vehicles Also was extremely happy with the cost Very reasonable very honest and dependable [ View ]
    Poster:Michele nelson
    Date:5/19/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Great job, by Phil at Horizon Auto Transport arranging the pickup and delivery of my 66 F100 from Las Cruses NM to Barker NY. Worry free delivery thanks to Phil and Serge the transporter [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:4/30/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Phil did a Great job searching out the best driver. He rose about all the run-a-round you get from other shippers. Kris at PKS was professional and did a great job with the BMW X5M. Thanks Guys, Your the Best [ View ]
    Poster:David H
    Date:3/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I dealt with Phil White and he was thoroughly knowledgeable and understood the transportation industry well. I wish I had used him before, but it is good to know I have a trustworthy and dependable agent to rely on in the future. I highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:clarke
    Date:3/21/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: overal experience
    Review:first time transporting - bombarded with quotes - phil white/horizon impressed me the most - i made a good choice - from communication to execution, everything was perfect - picked up on time - transported early - driver and rig was high quality - a ... [ More ]
    Poster:jack grist
    Date:2/3/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Phil is a pro
    Review:After getting hammered with phone calls on my initial inquiry I had 3 companies I liked from those calls. I gave Phil a shot b/c I liked how upfront/transparent he was on how they did business. Everything fell in place on the schedule that was projec... [ More ]
    Poster:Naseem
    Date:1/31/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: horizon auto transport
    Review:This being the first time I personally used a transport company to move a vehicle, I was concerned how this would turn out. Phil put me a ease and made the entire process very easy and painless. I would not hesitate to use him in the future. A big pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Ferrera
    Date:1/28/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Came through with efficiency
    Review:Was very happy with the transport services. Phil made sure that he took care of everything on time and when there was an issue sought to make sure it was taken care of. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin B.
    Date:1/27/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Support
    Review:I had previously chosen another company to move my car across country, but their customer service really turned me off. Phil from Horizon ended up calling me after I responded to a general car shipping inquiry, and from moment 1 was very helpful and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/20/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Examination of services provided
    Review:The experience was in the coordination and communication. Our vehicle was 5 hours away and we needed as soon as possible. Phil did a great job locating and coordinating the carrier to fit our needs. We were told when, how and the total cost of the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mid-Cities Service Center
    Date:1/10/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Review:Shipping my car to WI ended up being a hassle free experience with the help of both Meghan (Horizon Auto Transport) and Tomas (Tomas Towing). I would definately use Horizon Auto Transport and Tomas' services again and would recommend them to a frien... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Camp
    Date:11/23/2013 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon and Tomas were awesome!
    Review:Just go with Meghan and Horizon you will not be disappointed. Her driver Tomas was the man! Meghan communicated with us every step of the way and her driver drove it up great! [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:11/23/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Easy And Professional
    Review:Horizon Auto Transport made the job of shipping my car so easy. Our contact Meghan was very professional, extremely punctual with correspondence, and got us a great deal. The car was picked up and dropped up within a couple days. Except for a littl... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Dickson
    Date:10/22/2013 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Meghan is very nice and responsible
    Review:I contacted Meghan for the help to ship my vehicle from Florida to Washington state. She gave me quick responses and explained the business of the broker up front. I looked at the reviews of the company and they were very good. My experience turned ... [ More ]
    Poster:Florence
    Date:10/6/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Love Meghan!
    Review:Love working with Meghan. This is my second delivery using Horizon and I contacted her personally the second time. Didnt even bother looking around, probably wont ever look for another transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:T
    Date:8/20/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of My auto after an accident
    Review:I have never used this type of service before, but I couldn't be more pleased. I had many questions and made a number of calls to get the answers, and was always treated quickly and given sound information. I hope I never need their services again,... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy L Peterson
    Date:7/30/2013 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great response, learned a lot
    Review:Horizon was a provided very prompt and attentive service. Gregg was very helpful, answered all of my questions and acted quickly. This was my first auto transport experience, and I learned a lot about how this process works. There is a lot out of the... [ More ]
    Poster:jj
    Date:7/19/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!
    Review:Our 2003 Nissan Pathfinder broke down in Ohio while we were travelling home from my son's college graduation. Once the car was repaired we had the challenge of how to get it back to Vermont. We were so fortunate to find Horizon Auto Transport! Mega... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/31/2013 7:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport MD to CA
    Review:I got lots of quotes when I submitted this for bid. I liked Meghan's approach in that she opened by explaining the nature of the brokering business up front. I looked at the reviews of the company and they were very good. My experience turned out ... [ More ]
    Poster:amy s.
    Date:5/24/2013 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Michigan, on time.
    Review:I have used other shippers in the past including Horizon, so when I purchased a 1979 Dodge truck in non running condition off of Craigslist, I called Meghan at Horizon Transport. Meghan called me and took the time to make sure that she had a carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:5/21/2013 10:43:00 AM
    Review:This was the second time I used Horizon Auto Transport. Again, I was completely satisfied. The staff at Horizon was very knowledeable and thorough. I would recommend this company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:R.J. Lazar