View 151,283 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,284th Review now!

View Horizon Auto Transport 's New Profile

Horizon Auto Transport
P.O. Box 891128
Tampa , FL 33689
Phone Number:(407) 461-4133
Website:http://horizonautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 8/3/2011

Have your own experience with Horizon Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Horizon Auto Transport
    Subject: car transport interstate
    Review:The whole experience from buying my car { 1973 dodge charger } in tennesee to setting up shipping it to florida was totally painless and a pleasure. I bought it in tennesee and have never had a car shipped, so asked my car dealer to suggest a ship... [ More ]
    Poster:don in florida
    Date:9/30/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was happy to see all the good reviews for Horizon Auto Transport! I was looking for what felt like forever for a good company to ship my vehicle with. I thought the more reviews a company had, the better. This was clearly not the case! I went with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa FenWall
    Date:8/6/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Phil
    Review:I know shipping cars is overwhelming and stressful. Often its hit and miss.So , After waiting for over 2 weeks for my regular company to deliver I got a call from Phil. Phil is not the typical fast talking BS artist like most other telemarketing brok... [ More ]
    Poster:naplesguy
    Date:7/21/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience with Horizon Transport. Phil was very straight forward and easy to work with. No gimmicks. Complete transparency regarding the process and the move went great. I would use again if I needed to move another automobile. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liana R
    Date:6/11/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: I highlly recommend Phil White & Horizon
    Review:After receiving roughly 40 estimates from carrier company's from all over the country, Phil White and Horizon Auto were the only ones to address all of my relocation & auto transport needs. Phil was quick and clear with his communications and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike ZuccalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cost effective, fast and no hassle
    Review:I had my car transported from Arizona to New Jersey with Horizon Auto Transport. Everything from arranging the transport over scheduling the pickup at my house to delivery at the destination address went very smoothly. Horizon Auto Transport responde... [ More ]
    Poster:Konstantin Boucke
    Date:6/4/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes 380SL
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before. Phil explained the process to me and made me aware of what to be wary of. (example: no deposits up front to reserve a slot). I needed it picked up in Florida on a particular weekend and delivered the followin... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:6/3/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon auto ship
    Review:I have used horizon auto transport twice in the Last few months And was amazed at how Easy they made the shipment of my vehicles Also was extremely happy with the cost Very reasonable very honest and dependable [ View ]
    Poster:Michele nelson
    Date:5/19/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Great job, by Phil at Horizon Auto Transport arranging the pickup and delivery of my 66 F100 from Las Cruses NM to Barker NY. Worry free delivery thanks to Phil and Serge the transporter [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:4/30/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Phil did a Great job searching out the best driver. He rose about all the run-a-round you get from other shippers. Kris at PKS was professional and did a great job with the BMW X5M. Thanks Guys, Your the Best [ View ]
    Poster:David H
    Date:3/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I dealt with Phil White and he was thoroughly knowledgeable and understood the transportation industry well. I wish I had used him before, but it is good to know I have a trustworthy and dependable agent to rely on in the future. I highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:clarke
    Date:3/21/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: overal experience
    Review:first time transporting - bombarded with quotes - phil white/horizon impressed me the most - i made a good choice - from communication to execution, everything was perfect - picked up on time - transported early - driver and rig was high quality - a ... [ More ]
    Poster:jack grist
    Date:2/3/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Phil is a pro
    Review:After getting hammered with phone calls on my initial inquiry I had 3 companies I liked from those calls. I gave Phil a shot b/c I liked how upfront/transparent he was on how they did business. Everything fell in place on the schedule that was projec... [ More ]
    Poster:Naseem
    Date:1/31/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: horizon auto transport
    Review:This being the first time I personally used a transport company to move a vehicle, I was concerned how this would turn out. Phil put me a ease and made the entire process very easy and painless. I would not hesitate to use him in the future. A big pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Ferrera
    Date:1/28/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Came through with efficiency
    Review:Was very happy with the transport services. Phil made sure that he took care of everything on time and when there was an issue sought to make sure it was taken care of. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin B.
    Date:1/27/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Support
    Review:I had previously chosen another company to move my car across country, but their customer service really turned me off. Phil from Horizon ended up calling me after I responded to a general car shipping inquiry, and from moment 1 was very helpful and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/20/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Examination of services provided
    Review:The experience was in the coordination and communication. Our vehicle was 5 hours away and we needed as soon as possible. Phil did a great job locating and coordinating the carrier to fit our needs. We were told when, how and the total cost of the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mid-Cities Service Center
    Date:1/10/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Review:Shipping my car to WI ended up being a hassle free experience with the help of both Meghan (Horizon Auto Transport) and Tomas (Tomas Towing). I would definately use Horizon Auto Transport and Tomas' services again and would recommend them to a frien... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Camp
    Date:11/23/2013 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Horizon and Tomas were awesome!
    Review:Just go with Meghan and Horizon you will not be disappointed. Her driver Tomas was the man! Meghan communicated with us every step of the way and her driver drove it up great! [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:11/23/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Easy And Professional
    Review:Horizon Auto Transport made the job of shipping my car so easy. Our contact Meghan was very professional, extremely punctual with correspondence, and got us a great deal. The car was picked up and dropped up within a couple days. Except for a littl... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Dickson
    Date:10/22/2013 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Meghan is very nice and responsible
    Review:I contacted Meghan for the help to ship my vehicle from Florida to Washington state. She gave me quick responses and explained the business of the broker up front. I looked at the reviews of the company and they were very good. My experience turned ... [ More ]
    Poster:Florence
    Date:10/6/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Love Meghan!
    Review:Love working with Meghan. This is my second delivery using Horizon and I contacted her personally the second time. Didnt even bother looking around, probably wont ever look for another transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:T
    Date:8/20/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of My auto after an accident
    Review:I have never used this type of service before, but I couldn't be more pleased. I had many questions and made a number of calls to get the answers, and was always treated quickly and given sound information. I hope I never need their services again,... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy L Peterson
    Date:7/30/2013 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great response, learned a lot
    Review:Horizon was a provided very prompt and attentive service. Gregg was very helpful, answered all of my questions and acted quickly. This was my first auto transport experience, and I learned a lot about how this process works. There is a lot out of the... [ More ]
    Poster:jj
    Date:7/19/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!
    Review:Our 2003 Nissan Pathfinder broke down in Ohio while we were travelling home from my son's college graduation. Once the car was repaired we had the challenge of how to get it back to Vermont. We were so fortunate to find Horizon Auto Transport! Mega... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/31/2013 7:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport MD to CA
    Review:I got lots of quotes when I submitted this for bid. I liked Meghan's approach in that she opened by explaining the nature of the brokering business up front. I looked at the reviews of the company and they were very good. My experience turned out ... [ More ]
    Poster:amy s.
    Date:5/24/2013 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Michigan, on time.
    Review:I have used other shippers in the past including Horizon, so when I purchased a 1979 Dodge truck in non running condition off of Craigslist, I called Meghan at Horizon Transport. Meghan called me and took the time to make sure that she had a carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:5/21/2013 10:43:00 AM
    Review:This was the second time I used Horizon Auto Transport. Again, I was completely satisfied. The staff at Horizon was very knowledeable and thorough. I would recommend this company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:R.J. Lazar
    Date:5/18/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: 100% smooth!
    Review:This was my first time sending a vehicle and it was a great experience. Greg, with Horizon Auto Transport, made sending the car to PA easy. He did all the work and kept me informed. Everything he told me in our first conversation proved to be true. ... [ More ]
    Poster:David J Majetich
    Date:3/25/2013 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:The truck was several hours late picking up my car, which caused my family a bit of inconvenience, but they were very apologetic and extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process. They were perfectly on time when they delivered my car. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:annie
    Date:3/1/2013 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Across the States
    Review:I wanted a 1967 Mustang trucked from IL to CA. Not only am I an out of state customer, but out of the country. I live in New Zealand. I purchased the car unseen from a dealer in IL and as you can appreciate it is difficult to arrange auto transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/21/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing company
    Review:I spoke to Greg. He was an absolutely amazing person to work with he found me a transport within 2hrs of my first call. He made sure that everything went smoothly and gave great advice about how to avoid being scammed by certain transport companies. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon C.
    Date:2/15/2013 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Meghan
    Review:Meghan was SUPER on top of things, polite, easy to talk to and fun. She stayed in touch through the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:Will Keeler
    Date:2/11/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Meghan at horizon was great. Great follow up honest fair and did a great job. Will use her and horizon again. Driver was great and car was delivered on time and just like it left. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Chris man
    Date:2/8/2013 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transporation
    Review:I Dealt with Gregg and he was great. He kept me informed and educated about the process. I will use with again. Thanks Gregg! [ View ]
    Poster:J.Miller
    Date:2/4/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Show car transport experience
    Review:Very tight round trip with special needs. Show car with very low ground clearance. The trip was booked with a reputable carrier. The pickup and delivery times were specific on both ends. The service was excellent. The vehicle made the timely round ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Holmes
    Date:1/30/2013 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Herizon Auto Transport
    Review:Herizon Auto Transport did an excellent job with the shipping of my vehicle. Phil took the time to explain everything in great detail and did not leave anything out. He took the time to explain the entire process to me and went beyond my expectations... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:1/28/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service All Around!
    Review:Phil did an excellent job accommodating my requirements. Thanks to all for a job well done. I would use you again in the future for my transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:1/15/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation-Vehicles transported
    Review:Phil White from Horizon Auto Transport was right on point with helping me get all 4 of my vehicles from Detroit Mi. to Davenport Fl.! I needed them picked up in a timely manner that would insure they would be delivered the day I arrived! Phil gave me... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Solomon
    Date:1/15/2013 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Boat Transport
    Review:Phil White of Horizon Transport organized transport of a boat from Delaware to Florida. He was extremely professional, prompt to respond, and did an excellent job finding the best transport on short notice the week before Christmas. I would absolutel... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Garner
    Date:1/15/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Review:Horizon worked hard to ensure an efficient service, and this was achieved within the bounds of their control. The car arrived at the stated weekend, although a day after it was expected, but no big deal. [ View ]
    Poster:Dominic Thomas
    Date:1/14/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company - Great Service
    Review:Phil is a professional and will treat you like one as well. We didn't make it easy on him but he was able to quickly find a carrier who delivered my car safely. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:A Welch
    Date:1/13/2013 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: LOVED IT
    Review:I loved working with this company. Gregg was very friendly and communicative. I never had a problem reaching him with all my questions and concerns, and he was very polite and encouraging through it all. I knew where my vehicle was, when, where and w... [ More ]
    Poster:VINICIUS MACHADO
    Date:1/13/2013 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:My experience was great. The delivery driver picked up my car on time and it was kept it in a covered garage for me at my destination. Additionally, the price was very fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon Dickson
    Date:1/12/2013 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased - Horizon Car Shipment
    Review:I used Horizon Auto Transport to ship my car from Florida to California and was really pleased with how it all worked out. Meghan at Horizon was really easy to talk to and my car arrived on time in California with no issues and no damage. Horizon ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Sands
    Date:1/12/2013 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Best first experience
    Review:I originally was going to be working with a different company to ship my car from SC to CA. After them never calling me back I contacted Meghan. She was eager to help me and within hours she found me a driver. What took days for another company to do... [ More ]
    Poster:Brunette
    Date:1/11/2013 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT COMPANY
    Review:EXCELLENT WORK FROM THIS COMPANY ESPECIALLY GREG , HE HELPED ME THE BEST HE COULD.I HAVE HAD DIFFERENT COMPANIES DO LAZY WORK WHERE THEY DONT DO WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM THEM. [ View ]
    Poster:Armando Pinales
    Date:1/11/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless Transport of Lexus SUV
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and I have only the best things to say about Meghan Horst and Horizon Auto Transport. Meghan was able to explain the entire process to me in detail and also eradicate any concerns I had. She worked tireless... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin D.
    Date:1/11/2013 3:31:00 PM
    Review:Meghan stayed in touch with me as did the carrier she contracted with. The driver Joe was very nice and the car was delivered in good condition with only marks of grease on one side that probably came from a car that was above it. It's unfortunate ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:12/29/2012 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: amazing service and constant communication
    Review:My transport was a little different than most as it was part of an estate being settled and I didn't have a concrete date for shipping, nor would I be at the pick-up location. Meghan White and Horizon Auto Transport were among the first to contact m... [ More ]
    Poster:John Graham