View 147,137 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,138th Review now!
HJM Shipping
133 m st
SEASIDE PARK, NJ 08752
Phone Number:732-616-2248
Secondary Phone Number:732-616-2248
Website:http://www.hjmshipping.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/5/2010

Have your own experience with HJM Shipping to share?

• Next Reviews on HJM Shipping
    Subject: Car Transport/ HJM Transport
    Review:Henry was up front and truthful about every step in this process! For a person who dose not trust anyone I totally trust Henry! The price for the transport was what he told me not a penny more! The car arrived on time which was only 4 days! Arrived w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy W.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:To whom it may concern, When it all boils down the car was delivered from New Jersey to Seattle with no damage. Unfortunately the car was delivered when I was on travel - a fact that Henry knew. So, to accommodate his mistake I had to coordinate... [ More ]
    Poster:JRH8
    Date:8/25/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Denver to NYC
    Review:Henry does it again, great service again. Very professional, is very customer oriented and makes sure your delivery is on time. Will not hesitate to use him again! Thanks Henry!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mohammad
    Date:8/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Review:Picked up and delivered on time with no damage at a fair price. What more could you ask? We will use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/23/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: responsive and flexible
    Review:Our order involved a 70,000 excavator moving halfway across the country. Henry was very responsive. Asked the right questions and was able ot answer mine. Excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean McHugh
    Date:6/16/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: WI TO PA
    Review:I have used other companies in the past but HJM is by far the BEST period.Henry is on his game.Professional from start to finish.I could not be more happy.Driver kept in contact.Thanks again,your friend in PA,Rob Rieger....... [ View ]
    Poster:Rob Rieger
    Date:6/7/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: As good as it gets!
    Review:Everything about this shipment was professional. Henry constantly followed up, his trucker did as well, pick up and delivery were flawless. Will definitely recommend HJM Shipping to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:1/20/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment to Canada
    Review:Henry said it would be hard to find a trucker to haul over Xmas holidays , but to leave it with him. Load was a digger Derrick from NC to Alberta Canada. He came thru with a driver and load delivered on time! This is my second load to Canada with HJM... [ More ]
    Poster:Alf
    Date:1/2/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Review:Henry did a great job getting my vehicle from NC to NY. The other companies I booked with gave me the runaround and I waited weeks and no shipping company would pick up my car, then Henry came to the rescue. The pick up was great, it was like clo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohammad
    Date:12/31/2013 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: reliable
    Review:I can not say enough good things about HJM. Henry has poulled me out of a spot on no less than 3 different occasions. I now tell my customers to "let me take care of the shipping" so I know it will get done correctly. he's good people. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clarence
    Date:12/23/2013 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Bremerton WA - North Carolina
    Review:I used HJM for my car transport needs. I am impressed with the quality of service of this company. The company used to transport my car was Autostar from Tacoma. The gent who picked up my car (David) took great car in loading it onto the flat bed and... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica Outerbridge
    Date:12/21/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Hauled Boom Truck
    Review:I received my quote on a Friday Morning and they wanted to pick up on Monday, Fast Turnaround time. Great Job [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie Barr
    Date:12/13/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1967 MGB
    Review:Henry of HJM Transport was easily accessible and quick to respond to any questions. Overall a very good experience with HJM. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick Lagadinos
    Date:12/2/2013 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Solves The Problem
    Review:Given all the people you usually deal with in sending a vehicle from state to state, you really need an anchor person who you can always reach and report any problems encountered. Henry is that man. He's reachable, resourceful and, most importantly... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:11/9/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Always Available and On Top of Delivery
    Review:I've used HLM for many years. I've never been disappointed. Henry is available 24-7 if any issue arises. He stays on top of the delivery process and resolves any issues quickly. I've recommended HLM to friends, who all have been highly satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Schulman
    Date:10/21/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Worst service ever and they damaged my car
    Review:Worst service ever Henry in super rude, they also damaged my car and don't want to pay to fix. Please don't use them terrible experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/23/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: HJM are a bunch of crooks and liar
    Review:DO NOT USE!!!!!!!! HJM took my money and never picked up or deliver my car. When I called HJM for a refund Henry told me to call my bank and dispute it with them, he was not returning my money. Do not use them [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Pena
    Date:9/19/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Florida (Panhandle) to Chicago
    Review:After having purchased a car in Florida from a private party, I made the decision to have the car shipped. I Initially went through a very well reviewed shipped & broker which I had found on Uship. Unfortunately after over 8 days of "We'r... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:9/17/2013 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Tough assignment and Henry came through
    Review:This is the 3rd time I've used Henry for shipping a vehicle. And this time was when he really proved what a dedicated professional he is. I have read a lot of reviews on this site and it seems that people complain when something doesn't go exactly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:9/13/2013 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Goes the extra mile
    Review:Henry worked really hard to accommodate requests and found a reliable trustworthy carrier. Gave me lots of perspective and information to help me feel comfortable with the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Lance
    Date:8/7/2013 12:39:00 PM
    Review:Henry at HJM Shipping was patient and informative. This was my first experience shipping an EBay Vehicle. I'm thankful that I was dealing with Henry at HJM Shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:7/28/2013 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: the very best service and follow up
    Review:henry made my shipping smooth as silk i did have to wait a week to get my car but it was well worth the wait he saved me money and put me in direct contact withthe actual driver i it was a very good experience i new exactlywhen my car would arri... [ More ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:7/26/2013 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:This is my first time with transporting an automobile. The clarity and simplicity of the process leaves a bit to be desired. UShip takes $125 just to make the connection, and then the broker comes into play. For the most part, Henry was helpful and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:7/24/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Henry Mezzetti handled moving a car I purchased from Massachusetts to Vermont with promptness and a sure hand. The car was delivered less than 24 hours after I contacted him, far faster than I had any right to expect. I would definitely use his servi... [ More ]
    Response:thanks alex please call again [ view ]
    Poster:alex
    Date:7/17/2013 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Moving vehicle from Vermont to California
    Review:Henry made this experience as smooth as possible. Vermont is not on a very direct route to anywhere and within a week or so of giving the order to Henry the car was picked up. The driver was very easy to work with and he went above and beyond in mak... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS LEE PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:lee
    Date:7/14/2013 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: HJM Shipping
    Review:Henry was great to work with!! He was very upfront and honest about cost and shipping methods, he did an extremely great job!! I would definitely use HJM Shipping again! [ View ]
    Response:THANKS MARIA PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:7/12/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Henry is the MAN!
    Review:Henry coordinated the shipment of my family minivan from Camp Pendleton, CA to a small town in Maryland. Door to door service for a great price and Henry was on top of any issues the minute they arose, with quick and sensible resolution. He puts his ... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS DAN PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Dan B
    Date:7/10/2013 7:38:00 PM
    Review:Henry is a pleasure to work with. He is very calming and reassuring. He stayed in touch via E-mail the whole time, but was easily reachable by phone. The driver Ben, was very nice, upfront about everything. I would use this service in a blink... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS STEVE PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Klein
    Date:7/6/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Mercedes Shipping.
    Review:Car was shipped just fine. I think next time it would be best to try to deal directly with the owner of the company that will actually ship the car. I used U-Ship and then HJM, so there were two "brokers" in between me and the actual tran... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS RICH PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:6/29/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Shipping, Great Service
    Review:Shipping was fast and on-time. Henry kept in good contact, and was very responsive to my calls and emails. [ View ]
    Response:THANKS KEVIN PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:6/25/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Review:Very personable business. Called many times to discuss the move and HJM shipping was very responsive to all questions/concerns. Very smooth process once transport was arranged. Very pleased. [ View ]
    Response:THANKS DAN PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/24/2013 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with HJM
    Review:Henry answered the phone promptly, was very helpful and knowledgeable, and got me a price quickly. He also offered to help if I needed any further info. After getting a few other prices, I called him back up and said "go." Everything wen... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS ANDREW PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew F
    Date:6/15/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: HJM experience
    Review:Great and attentive customer service. I've never before purchased a vehicle remotely and had it shipped. Awesome experience with HJM, including a shout out to Phillips Auto in CA. My car was picked up early, delivered early, with excellent communi... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS ANDREW PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:6/13/2013 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport!
    Review:Henry was a great broker and would definitely use HJM again. Our original plans got delayed because of poor customer service and Henry and his people helped make it happen in a pinch. Thanks HJM Shipping! [ View ]
    Response:THANKS DANA PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON [ view ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:6/11/2013 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Henry (HJM Shipping)
    Review:Henry was great to work with. After dealing with another company that was holding my deposit for 1 1/2 months (!) I couldn't deal with it anymore. I finally got smart and found Henry on-line. Best decision I ever made. His rate was slightly higher, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:6/9/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Too Pushy
    Review:I bid on this shipment through UBid Shipments and the day after I accepted a bid I received a phone call saying they driver would be there to pick up the car the following day. This was great, I thrilled how quickly they responded and emailed my hus... [ More ]
    Response:THIS IS AN UNFAIR RATING FOR HJM IF THE CUSTOMER WOULD HAVE CALL ME I WOULD HAVE MADE THE TRUCKING CO WAIT FOR DELIVERY NEXT TIME CALL ME IM THE BOSS NOT THE TRUCKER I COULD HAVE FIXED THIS INSTEAD YOU GIVE ME BAD RATING THIS UNFAIR FOR ME [ view ]
    Poster:T Harvey
    Date:6/4/2013 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: A+
    Review:Not knowing better I went through U-Ship to get my classic 1986 Saab 900s moved from Nebraska to West Virginia. Henry with HJM shipping had it picked up by Scania Transportation within hours of me booking them through U-Ship. The car made it to WV ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt B
    Date:6/4/2013 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Made the deal, they came to pickup the car when they said and delivered it early. Open transport and there were no scratches or dirtier than expected. What more could you ask for. If I ever has to do this again, I would call Henry right away. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim C
    Date:6/3/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Beware of extra charges
    Review:I found this company on UShip, and the quoted rate was 1045. I chose them and then was called by Henry to say that the cost had to be $1145 for him to do this. I agreed. Then, before the car was to be picked up, I was told "the only carrier I... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryJo
    Date:5/28/2013 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: 6 cars shipped
    Review:We use HJM Shipping as our corporate auto transport partner. Henry has moved over 6 cars for us between Massachusetts and Arkansas, why we like Henry so much is he is honest, efficient, and so far each employee we have moved has been happy with Henr... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:5/28/2013 8:36:00 AM
    Review:We used Henry again for the 4th year running, as we will also send the four cars back down to Florida at the end of the summer. I wouldn't look for anybody else as he is very good at what he does, cares that we get good service, and is there for us... [ More ]
    Poster:Helen Davies
    Date:5/23/2013 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: HJM/Horizon
    Review:Needed recovery of our Sprinter which was dead in the water. Called HJM Shipping, paid for expedited as the driver was staying with vehicle until the vehicle was collected, and then getting train home. The vehicle was collected next day and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:5/17/2013 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Henry Mezzetti Said and did everything he said he would very happy it was a very large turck to move [ View ]
    Poster:Teddy
    Date:5/10/2013 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: 2006 Honda Pilot
    Review:Henry is always a big help, Cars always get picked up the next day or 2nd day. I never have to pay storage fees because of his efficiency. I strongly recommend using HJM shipping at least once so you can see for yourself the service he provides. Grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Fidel
    Date:5/8/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Henry provided fast efficient service, thank you sir! He was professional and worked hard to get the job done on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Alf
    Date:4/22/2013 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Everything went well. I would use this carrier again. They were on time with both the pick up and drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan GuidryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2013 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: HJM Shippine
    Review:Henry is on top of things; he follows through and makes sure things get done. This is the second time I have used HJM and everything has worked well. [ View ]
    Poster:saul cooperman
    Date:4/22/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: shipper
    Review:Quoted a fair price right from the beginning, and found a driver much quicker than any of the other brokers promised. Highley recommend HJM Shipping! [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:4/18/2013 9:34:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:What can I say but " fricken fantastic" Henry and his drivers went over and above to accommodate my needs giving me 200% customer service, his drivers are the best! When ever you need anything shipped no matter what it is HJM is is the comp... [ More ]
    Poster:John Harf
    Date:4/8/2013 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Response:thanks john just call with anything you need [ view ]
    Poster:John Harf