View 167,404 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,405th Review now!

View HJM Shipping's New Profile

HJM Shipping
133 m st
SEASIDE PARK, NJ 08752
Phone Number:732-616-2248
Secondary Phone Number:732-616-2248
Website:http://www.hjmshipping.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 7/5/2010

Have your own experience with HJM Shipping to share?

• Subject: Insurance
    Review:I recently posted a bid on uShip.com to ship a vehicle across Canada. Henry from HJM Transportation offered a great price with early pick-up and delivery than originally requested. I requested Henry (aka HJM Transportation) send me details of his ins... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:12/13/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: stay away! !!
    Review:Moved a vehicle for Henry for $4700 and never got paid for it. Told me to get it from the customer and the customer only agreed to pay $3800. Henry is a dumb ass who does know anything about moving freight the honest way. Stay away [ View ]
    Poster:max
    Date:10/29/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport/ HJM Transport
    Review:Henry was up front and truthful about every step in this process! For a person who dose not trust anyone I totally trust Henry! The price for the transport was what he told me not a penny more! The car arrived on time which was only 4 days! Arrived w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy W.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:To whom it may concern, When it all boils down the car was delivered from New Jersey to Seattle with no damage. Unfortunately the car was delivered when I was on travel - a fact that Henry knew. So, to accommodate his mistake I had to coordinate... [ More ]
    Poster:JRH8
    Date:8/25/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Denver to NYC
    Review:Henry does it again, great service again. Very professional, is very customer oriented and makes sure your delivery is on time. Will not hesitate to use him again! Thanks Henry!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mohammad
    Date:8/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Review:Picked up and delivered on time with no damage at a fair price. What more could you ask? We will use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/23/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: responsive and flexible
    Review:Our order involved a 70,000 excavator moving halfway across the country. Henry was very responsive. Asked the right questions and was able ot answer mine. Excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean McHugh
    Date:6/16/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: WI TO PA
    Review:I have used other companies in the past but HJM is by far the BEST period.Henry is on his game.Professional from start to finish.I could not be more happy.Driver kept in contact.Thanks again,your friend in PA,Rob Rieger....... [ View ]
    Poster:Rob Rieger
    Date:6/7/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: As good as it gets!
    Review:Everything about this shipment was professional. Henry constantly followed up, his trucker did as well, pick up and delivery were flawless. Will definitely recommend HJM Shipping to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:1/20/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment to Canada
    Review:Henry said it would be hard to find a trucker to haul over Xmas holidays , but to leave it with him. Load was a digger Derrick from NC to Alberta Canada. He came thru with a driver and load delivered on time! This is my second load to Canada with HJM... [ More ]
    Poster:Alf
    Date:1/2/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Review:Henry did a great job getting my vehicle from NC to NY. The other companies I booked with gave me the runaround and I waited weeks and no shipping company would pick up my car, then Henry came to the rescue. The pick up was great, it was like clo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohammad
    Date:12/31/2013 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: reliable
    Review:I can not say enough good things about HJM. Henry has poulled me out of a spot on no less than 3 different occasions. I now tell my customers to "let me take care of the shipping" so I know it will get done correctly. he's good people. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clarence
    Date:12/23/2013 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Bremerton WA - North Carolina
    Review:I used HJM for my car transport needs. I am impressed with the quality of service of this company. The company used to transport my car was Autostar from Tacoma. The gent who picked up my car (David) took great car in loading it onto the flat bed and... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica Outerbridge
    Date:12/21/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Hauled Boom Truck
    Review:I received my quote on a Friday Morning and they wanted to pick up on Monday, Fast Turnaround time. Great Job [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie Barr
    Date:12/13/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1967 MGB
    Review:Henry of HJM Transport was easily accessible and quick to respond to any questions. Overall a very good experience with HJM. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick Lagadinos
    Date:12/2/2013 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Solves The Problem
    Review:Given all the people you usually deal with in sending a vehicle from state to state, you really need an anchor person who you can always reach and report any problems encountered. Henry is that man. He's reachable, resourceful and, most importantly... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:11/9/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Always Available and On Top of Delivery
    Review:I've used HLM for many years. I've never been disappointed. Henry is available 24-7 if any issue arises. He stays on top of the delivery process and resolves any issues quickly. I've recommended HLM to friends, who all have been highly satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Schulman
    Date:10/21/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Worst service ever and they damaged my car
    Review:Worst service ever Henry in super rude, they also damaged my car and don't want to pay to fix. Please don't use them terrible experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/23/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: HJM are a bunch of crooks and liar
    Review:DO NOT USE!!!!!!!! HJM took my money and never picked up or deliver my car. When I called HJM for a refund Henry told me to call my bank and dispute it with them, he was not returning my money. Do not use them [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Pena
    Date:9/19/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Florida (Panhandle) to Chicago
    Review:After having purchased a car in Florida from a private party, I made the decision to have the car shipped. I Initially went through a very well reviewed shipped & broker which I had found on Uship. Unfortunately after over 8 days of "We'r... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:9/17/2013 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Tough assignment and Henry came through
    Review:This is the 3rd time I've used Henry for shipping a vehicle. And this time was when he really proved what a dedicated professional he is. I have read a lot of reviews on this site and it seems that people complain when something doesn't go exactly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:9/13/2013 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Goes the extra mile
    Review:Henry worked really hard to accommodate requests and found a reliable trustworthy carrier. Gave me lots of perspective and information to help me feel comfortable with the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Lance