Transport Logo
View 175,184 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,185th Review now!

View HJM Shipping's New Profile

HJM Shipping
133 m st
Phone Number:732-616-2248
Secondary Phone Number:732-616-2248
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/5/2010
Have your own experience with HJM Shipping to share?

• Subject: Transporter.
    Review:Very responsive transporter. Constant communication. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:W. Hui
    Date:11/19/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Sterling L7500
    Review:Excellent experience with this shipper, Dan with HJM was knowledgeable, and didn't hesitate to book my shipment, it was even picked up earlier than expected, Also Tim with Jorgensen Brothers Trucking out of Nebraska, kept in contact until delivery wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Cote
    Date:10/22/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1986 Blazer
    Review:The Pickup Drivers Boyette One were very nice and helpful. They arrived ahead of the time stated and were even able to change the delivery site without complications. Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Daihatsu
    Review:Henry was great to work with. This is the first time using him. He helped me out greatly on getting this done. Called him a number of times and he was always ready to help. I rated his customer service as excellent. Will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:William D Bersch
    Date:9/17/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of auction vehicle
    Review:the company H J M SHIPPINGi contact in information the driver roay did an excellent job of communications during delivery he was excellent in unloading very respectful nice quick to unload he did a great job could not ask for more from a carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:colorado high ranch
    Date:9/3/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Insurance
    Review:I recently posted a bid on to ship a vehicle across Canada. Henry from HJM Transportation offered a great price with early pick-up and delivery than originally requested. I requested Henry (aka HJM Transportation) send me details of his ins... [ More ]
    Date:12/13/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: stay away! !!
    Review:Moved a vehicle for Henry for $4700 and never got paid for it. Told me to get it from the customer and the customer only agreed to pay $3800. Henry is a dumb ass who does know anything about moving freight the honest way. Stay away [ View ]
    Date:10/29/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport/ HJM Transport
    Review:Henry was up front and truthful about every step in this process! For a person who dose not trust anyone I totally trust Henry! The price for the transport was what he told me not a penny more! The car arrived on time which was only 4 days! Arrived w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy W.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:To whom it may concern, When it all boils down the car was delivered from New Jersey to Seattle with no damage. Unfortunately the car was delivered when I was on travel - a fact that Henry knew. So, to accommodate his mistake I had to coordinate... [ More ]
    Date:8/25/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Denver to NYC
    Review:Henry does it again, great service again. Very professional, is very customer oriented and makes sure your delivery is on time. Will not hesitate to use him again! Thanks Henry!! [ View ]
    Date:8/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Review:Picked up and delivered on time with no damage at a fair price. What more could you ask? We will use this company again. [ View ]
    Date:6/23/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: responsive and flexible
    Review:Our order involved a 70,000 excavator moving halfway across the country. Henry was very responsive. Asked the right questions and was able ot answer mine. Excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean McHugh
    Date:6/16/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: WI TO PA
    Review:I have used other companies in the past but HJM is by far the BEST period.Henry is on his game.Professional from start to finish.I could not be more happy.Driver kept in contact.Thanks again,your friend in PA,Rob Rieger....... [ View ]
    Poster:Rob Rieger
    Date:6/7/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: As good as it gets!
    Review:Everything about this shipment was professional. Henry constantly followed up, his trucker did as well, pick up and delivery were flawless. Will definitely recommend HJM Shipping to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:1/20/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment to Canada
    Review:Henry said it would be hard to find a trucker to haul over Xmas holidays , but to leave it with him. Load was a digger Derrick from NC to Alberta Canada. He came thru with a driver and load delivered on time! This is my second load to Canada with HJM... [ More ]
    Date:1/2/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Review:Henry did a great job getting my vehicle from NC to NY. The other companies I booked with gave me the runaround and I waited weeks and no shipping company would pick up my car, then Henry came to the rescue. The pick up was great, it was like clo... [ More ]
    Date:12/31/2013 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: reliable
    Review:I can not say enough good things about HJM. Henry has poulled me out of a spot on no less than 3 different occasions. I now tell my customers to "let me take care of the shipping" so I know it will get done correctly. he's good people. ... [ More ]
    Date:12/23/2013 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Bremerton WA - North Carolina
    Review:I used HJM for my car transport needs. I am impressed with the quality of service of this company. The company used to transport my car was Autostar from Tacoma. The gent who picked up my car (David) took great car in loading it onto the flat bed and... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica Outerbridge
    Date:12/21/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Hauled Boom Truck
    Review:I received my quote on a Friday Morning and they wanted to pick up on Monday, Fast Turnaround time. Great Job [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie Barr
    Date:12/13/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1967 MGB
    Review:Henry of HJM Transport was easily accessible and quick to respond to any questions. Overall a very good experience with HJM. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick Lagadinos
    Date:12/2/2013 9:10:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.