View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!
Hilton Auto Transport
Location:1611 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503
Phone Number:888 318 0080
Secondary Phone Number:310 686 5318
Website:
Time On Site:10 Years, 9 Months. Since 10/31/2004

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT - As you can see we have been on this site much longer then most and have established close relationships with all the carriers we use. WE WILL BE THE BEST PRICE! Please call Nichole the owner 24/7 at 888 318 0080. We are truly family run see our family at www.hiltonautotransport.com ! You will have a one on one experience with me the owner! Please know we have done this and done it very well for 9 years. We have an A+ on the BBB and A on Angie's List.
Have your own experience with Hilton Auto Transport to share?

Hilton Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 5 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.42% of Hilton Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Nichole -Hilton Auto
    Review:Nichole was very honest and fair. She had come recommended by a local family that recently used her to ship their daughter's car to Duke University. I was shipping my car to Orlando for my son who landed a job with an immediate start date. She k... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine Smith
    Date:7/21/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of service that we were provided. Just could not be happier with Hilton Auto Transport as well as the open carrier that they assigned to transport our vehicle. All of our questions were answered completel... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trust These Folks
    Review:Nichole at Hilton is an absolute pro. The transaction was simple, the driver polite and professional, and my car was ready for pickup upon arrival in Minnesota. I was even permitted to place a fairly heavy box of personal items in the back. The pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Chaim
    Date:7/8/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton transport
    Review:I have the greatest respect for Hilton auto transport, especially Nicole. She was perfect in her assessment of the situation( holiday - snow birds traveling) from Florida to New York. She was honest and truthful and said this time of the year is dif... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Barishman
    Date:4/14/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton Auto Transport and Brightstar Transport
    Review:Hilton Auto Transport and Nichole Hilton are the very BEST !!! Nichole was right on top of her game and provided me the best possible service at the best possible price. If you're planning to move your car via an auto transport company, please do y... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Lowrey
    Date:11/14/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: best transportation company
    Review:This company is just amazing wasted know time to get my car out to me, and at a good price as well. The driver also friendly and willing to help me out in meeting up with me to get my car. Only took two days to get things done and my car was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley Innocent
    Date:5/15/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Amazing!!
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my vehicle from CA to TX. After reading horror story after horror story online from people who have had miserable experiences made me almost drive my car to Texas. After days of researching different transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Thai
    Date:3/27/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: CA to VA for 800 with a qualified shipper? Its possible with Hilton Auto
    Review:My parents wanted to surprise me by shipping my sisters car to my house in VA from CA. The price qouted for was 1000. I told them that I had been working with Nicole and that she would ship it for 800. When my parents called to cancel their reservat... [ More ]
    Poster:mervin
    Date:3/8/2013 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars Coast-Coast Real Easy with Hilton
    Review:Nichole at Hilton Auto Transport was easy to communicate with and everything was exactly as promised. I shipped two cars from the Southern California to Northern Virgina and I believe I got both great value and great service. My cars arrived (on the... [ More ]
    Poster:James Currea
    Date:2/20/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: CROSS COUNTRY SHIPMENT
    Review:I had a car shipped from Bend ,Oregon to New Jersey and I could not be more satisfied. Bend, Oregon is probably the worst location that I could have possibly picked to have a vehicle shipped from. Nicole ensured me that she will be able to have it sh... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID
    Date:2/14/2013 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:Nichole at Hilton Auto Transport was fabulous! I found Hilton through AngiesList.com and they had fantastic reviews, so I decided to use them to arrange transport of my car from CO to GA. Nichole gave me a reasonable quote ($725) and excellent custom... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:1/30/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:Everything went extremely smoothly and easily. I would definitely recommend them. On time. No damage. Polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:1/28/2013 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Use Hilton Transport!
    Review:I moved myself and my teen across country, not an easy feat.I was overwhelmed with details. I needed to have my 23 year old car shipped. I found reviews on this website and narrowed it down to Hilton and another transport company. Once I called Hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmen
    Date:1/25/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Two moves in short time frame
    Review:Moved FL to CA after house in FL sold. Within a month, deal had fallen through and had to move back to FL. Hilton Auto Transport handled move in both directions, promptly and courteously and with real concern for this extremely stressful situation. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark J
    Date:1/10/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Tight pick up time- Hilton and Road King fulfilled
    Review:I was under a very tight time frame for pickup and needed enclosed transport. I had used Hilton previously for a shipment from California to Florida and was happy with the service. Nichole found Road King Transport and booked the transport on an en... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Cahill
    Date:12/9/2012 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Over-all I had a positive experience. Nicole was very helpful, answered all my questions, and tried to accomodate my schedule which was complicated. I put items in my car which were valuable and they arrived safely on the other end. My only issue... [ More ]
    Poster:K.r.
    Date:12/3/2012 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: BEST HONEST TRANSPORT COMPANY PERSONAL SERVICE
    Review: HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT Pontiac 1991 Pontiac Grand AM This is the best experience ... [ More ]
    Poster:LISA
    Date:11/13/2012 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 EXCURSION
    Review:I had my 2000 EXCURSION shipped from Phoenix to Illinois.Nicole quoted me a price and made it happen.This is Not my first time having a vehicle shipped,But is my first time with Hilton, and will now be only company i will use in future.. I called se... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:11/1/2012 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car delivery :))
    Review:My husband and I shipped our daughter her car from Florida to California. This was the first time I had ever shipped across the country. I was very hesistant to do so. We received a very fair quote from Hilton Auto Transport. My husband called anothe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lupe
    Date:10/24/2012 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, great price, very flexible- will use again
    Review:I needed to ship my car from San Diego, CA to Charlottesville, VA. Hilton Auto Transport me to schedule a pickup date for the car. However, due to family circumstances, I needed to delay the pickup at the last minute. Hilton Auto Transport was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen F
    Date:9/23/2012 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Nicole was great, I was very happy with the service, communication, and results. Try the rest, then experience the best!! Hilton Auto Transport rules! Thanks Nicole! [ View ]
    Poster:JBreeze
    Date:9/18/2012 10:49:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my infiniti G37 cross country. Nichole not just gave an excellent quote, but the carrier is honest, and delivered my car ontime. Nichole did all the research to assure that I got the best quote, and best carrier. I have used Hilton... [ More ]
    Poster:Deep
    Date:9/18/2012 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport of a non-operable car
    Review:Transport of my son's car from north CA to a So Cal. Car not operable (failed transmission). It was under warranty & needed to go the original shop that did the work. There were issues about the transport requiring extra care, (non-operable, spec... [ More ]
    Poster:Becky Bane
    Date:9/17/2012 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: car for son
    Review:we needed to transport a car to our son in college. hilton transpo did a great job coordinating for us and the folks who came to pick up the car were friendly and in touch the entire way. excellent levels of customer service throughout. [ View ]
    Poster:rich from roswell, ga
    Date:9/17/2012 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton Auto Transport
    Review:Great service. My client was very pleased with everything. The auto was picked up and delivered as promised. Transporter stayed in touch and arrangements were excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:9/17/2012 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job! On time and in Great Shape!
    Review:Hi Nichole, Thanks for really staying on top of this surprise Lexus gift to my wife. I know it was a real challenge and you handled it personally and beautifully. I look forward to working with you and your company again should the need arise and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron LaVine
    Date:9/10/2012 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport From Sacramento, CA Area To Florida
    Review:Nicole was very knowledgeable and helpful. She promptly returned phone calls. She was able to find a car transport in Sacramento, CA and things went smooth. I would definitely recommend her company's services!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:9/5/2012 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 BMW M3
    Review:My car was picked up within two days of request and arrived sooner than expected in very clean condition. The driver was very courteous and thorough. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Watkins
    Date:8/27/2012 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time Customer
    Review:We have dealt with Nichole @ Hilton Auto, twice now to ship a car to and from college.I did alot of research and got several quotes. She is efficient, friendly and works hard to get a good price within your requested time frame. Her knowledge of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:8/22/2012 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The contact person was very polite, understood the issues and coordinated the transport with great skill. I would recommend the company to anyone seeking a hassle free experience. [ View ]
    Poster:JAMES SLEVIN
    Date:8/21/2012 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient transport
    Review:I elected to have a car shipped for the first time, I initially researched and was a bit ambivalent about the process, having read of some horrendous experiences. I found Nichole at Hilton auto transporter, and she assured me she would take care of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Colleen pilgrim
    Date:8/16/2012 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:I am very pleased with the service and cost of the transport. The agent and driver both kept their promises and the car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:8/14/2012 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:We were very happy with the professionalism of Hilton Auto Transport. All questions were answered completly and quickly. The cost was LESS than AAA quoted. Our car was picked up and delivered as promised. We will recommend this company to anyone we k... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina W
    Date:8/14/2012 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, effective and well priced
    Review:I did what was probably a ridiculous amount of research on vehicle shipping companies before settling on Hilton, and had an excellent experience. As a result of being in the business for a relatively long time, Nichole doesn't use the load board tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:8/14/2012 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Hilton Auto Transport
    Review:The transport of our minivan and sedan across the country was both affordable and on-time. The staff at Hilton Auto Transport was also very professional and responsive. We would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:8/14/2012 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:I moved my car from Maryland to California by Hilton Auto transport and I got a perfect service from them. Nichole was superb and gave me very prompt response for all my questions. Driver was good too and he was very perfect on time for pick up and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Seema
    Date:8/6/2012 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: a five star car mover company!
    Review:The timing was very precise; working with Nichole is nice; she cares about her business and the movers were very professional. They will be my car mover for next time and after ... an A++ [ View ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:8/3/2012 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:Great transport. No problems. They didn't charge me extra for stuffing my car with all my personal belongings (moving across the country is hard!). They picked up the car on time. Called me two days before the estimated arrival time that the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawdi
    Date:8/2/2012 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: driver
    Review:Sergie was efficient and punctual. In both Fl and Ca he arrived when he said he would. Through out the week he gave me relevant location updates. The car was being delivered to a not easily accessible location. Sergie called and said "I'm here... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Brownlow
    Date:7/31/2012 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto transport experience
    Review:Based on reading these online reviews, I suggested my father contact Nichole for the transport of an Audi S5 from South Bay, CA to Hoboken, NJ. Nichole was prompt and attentive in answering questions and scheduling the pick up. Prior to the car's a... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:7/27/2012 7:43:00 AM
    Review:I was so happy I chose Hilton Auto to transport my car. I set up the shipping about 2 months in advance and even with this early timeline, Nihcole was able to secure me a shipper immediately (unlike a different company i had started with that would n... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia