View 148,581 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,582th Review now!

View Hilton Auto Transport's New Profile

Hilton Auto Transport
1611 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503
Phone Number:888 318 0080
Secondary Phone Number:310 686 5318
Website:http://www.hiltonautotransport.com
Time On Site:10 Years, 11 Months. Since 10/31/2004

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT - As you can see we have been on this site much longer then most and have established close relationships with all the carriers we use. WE WILL BE THE BEST PRICE! Please call Nichole the owner 24/7 at 888 318 0080. We are truly family run see our family at www.hiltonautotransport.com ! You will have a one on one experience with me the owner! Please know we have done this and done it very well for 9 years. We have an A+ on the BBB and A on Angie's List.
Have your own experience with Hilton Auto Transport to share?

Hilton Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 7 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.58% of Hilton Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Hilton Auto Transport scored a 10!
    Review:I started the search to have my daughter's BMW shipped from NJ to California at the end of August. The process was quite grueling. The quotes I received ranged from $1100 to $1600. But the worst part of it was that all of the company's had horrify... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonia
    Date:9/18/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with Hilton Auto Transport
    Review:The interaction with Nichole in the office was always very professional. She was honest, responsive and timely. She had indicated it could be upto 8 to 10 days after we contracted with her for a pick up, but in fact identified a driver within 15 min... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:7/29/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Nichole -Hilton Auto
    Review:Nichole was very honest and fair. She had come recommended by a local family that recently used her to ship their daughter's car to Duke University. I was shipping my car to Orlando for my son who landed a job with an immediate start date. She k... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine Smith
    Date:7/21/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of service that we were provided. Just could not be happier with Hilton Auto Transport as well as the open carrier that they assigned to transport our vehicle. All of our questions were answered completel... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trust These Folks
    Review:Nichole at Hilton is an absolute pro. The transaction was simple, the driver polite and professional, and my car was ready for pickup upon arrival in Minnesota. I was even permitted to place a fairly heavy box of personal items in the back. The pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Chaim
    Date:7/8/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton transport
    Review:I have the greatest respect for Hilton auto transport, especially Nicole. She was perfect in her assessment of the situation( holiday - snow birds traveling) from Florida to New York. She was honest and truthful and said this time of the year is dif... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Barishman
    Date:4/14/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton Auto Transport and Brightstar Transport
    Review:Hilton Auto Transport and Nichole Hilton are the very BEST !!! Nichole was right on top of her game and provided me the best possible service at the best possible price. If you're planning to move your car via an auto transport company, please do y... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Lowrey
    Date:11/14/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: best transportation company
    Review:This company is just amazing wasted know time to get my car out to me, and at a good price as well. The driver also friendly and willing to help me out in meeting up with me to get my car. Only took two days to get things done and my car was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley Innocent
    Date:5/15/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Amazing!!
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my vehicle from CA to TX. After reading horror story after horror story online from people who have had miserable experiences made me almost drive my car to Texas. After days of researching different transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Thai
    Date:3/27/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: CA to VA for 800 with a qualified shipper? Its possible with Hilton Auto
    Review:My parents wanted to surprise me by shipping my sisters car to my house in VA from CA. The price qouted for was 1000. I told them that I had been working with Nicole and that she would ship it for 800. When my parents called to cancel their reservat... [ More ]
    Poster:mervin
    Date:3/8/2013 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars Coast-Coast Real Easy with Hilton
    Review:Nichole at Hilton Auto Transport was easy to communicate with and everything was exactly as promised. I shipped two cars from the Southern California to Northern Virgina and I believe I got both great value and great service. My cars arrived (on the... [ More ]
    Poster:James Currea
    Date:2/20/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: CROSS COUNTRY SHIPMENT
    Review:I had a car shipped from Bend ,Oregon to New Jersey and I could not be more satisfied. Bend, Oregon is probably the worst location that I could have possibly picked to have a vehicle shipped from. Nicole ensured me that she will be able to have it sh... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID
    Date:2/14/2013 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:Nichole at Hilton Auto Transport was fabulous! I found Hilton through AngiesList.com and they had fantastic reviews, so I decided to use them to arrange transport of my car from CO to GA. Nichole gave me a reasonable quote ($725) and excellent custom... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:1/30/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:Everything went extremely smoothly and easily. I would definitely recommend them. On time. No damage. Polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:1/28/2013 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Use Hilton Transport!
    Review:I moved myself and my teen across country, not an easy feat.I was overwhelmed with details. I needed to have my 23 year old car shipped. I found reviews on this website and narrowed it down to Hilton and another transport company. Once I called Hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmen
    Date:1/25/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Two moves in short time frame
    Review:Moved FL to CA after house in FL sold. Within a month, deal had fallen through and had to move back to FL. Hilton Auto Transport handled move in both directions, promptly and courteously and with real concern for this extremely stressful situation. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark J
    Date:1/10/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Tight pick up time- Hilton and Road King fulfilled
    Review:I was under a very tight time frame for pickup and needed enclosed transport. I had used Hilton previously for a shipment from California to Florida and was happy with the service. Nichole found Road King Transport and booked the transport on an en... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Cahill
    Date:12/9/2012 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Over-all I had a positive experience. Nicole was very helpful, answered all my questions, and tried to accomodate my schedule which was complicated. I put items in my car which were valuable and they arrived safely on the other end. My only issue... [ More ]
    Poster:K.r.
    Date:12/3/2012 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: BEST HONEST TRANSPORT COMPANY PERSONAL SERVICE
    Review: HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT Pontiac 1991 Pontiac Grand AM This is the best experience ... [ More ]
    Poster:LISA
    Date:11/13/2012 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 EXCURSION
    Review:I had my 2000 EXCURSION shipped from Phoenix to Illinois.Nicole quoted me a price and made it happen.This is Not my first time having a vehicle shipped,But is my first time with Hilton, and will now be only company i will use in future.. I called se... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:11/1/2012 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car delivery :))
    Review:My husband and I shipped our daughter her car from Florida to California. This was the first time I had ever shipped across the country. I was very hesistant to do so. We received a very fair quote from Hilton Auto Transport. My husband called anothe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lupe
    Date:10/24/2012 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, great price, very flexible- will use again
    Review:I needed to ship my car from San Diego, CA to Charlottesville, VA. Hilton Auto Transport me to schedule a pickup date for the car. However, due to family circumstances, I needed to delay the pickup at the last minute. Hilton Auto Transport was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen F