Transport Logo
View 175,182 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,183th Review now!

View Hilton Auto Transport's New Profile

Hilton Auto Transport
1611 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503
Phone Number:888 318 0080
Secondary Phone Number:310 686 5318
Time On Site:11 Years, 1 Month. Since 10/31/2004
HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT - As you can see we have been on this site much longer then most and have established close relationships with all the carriers we use. WE WILL BE THE BEST PRICE! Please call Nichole the owner 24/7 at 888 318 0080. We are truly family run see our family at ! You will have a one on one experience with me the owner! Please know we have done this and done it very well for 9 years. We have an A+ on the BBB and A on Angie's List.
Have your own experience with Hilton Auto Transport to share?

Hilton Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 3 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.25% of Hilton Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:I had to ship my sons new car from California to Massachusetts.Not having done this before I was a bit apprehensive. Nicole from Hilton Auto Transport was knowledgable and efficient. She secured a transport with IK transportation. Pick-up went smooth... [ More ]
    Date:9/1/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and accommodating
    Review:We needed our car picked up rather quickly, but we were limited to a Saturday pick up. Nichole was willing to find us a carrier even though they usually only pick up on weekdays. She did not ask for payment until a carrier was secured. We chose Hi... [ More ]
    Date:5/22/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Vehicle Transporter
    Review:The entire process went well. Nichole was incredibly helpful in arranging the transport. The car was picked up the day I called. The driver was personal and professional. The vehicle he was driving was clean. He even arrived a day early to the d... [ More ]
    Date:2/3/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Amazingly simple
    Review:I used Hilton Auto Transport 5.5 years ago when I transported my car from CA to MA and decided to contact Nichole again to transport my car from NY to CA. She was efficient, courteous, prompt and really got the job done. I had other quotes from compa... [ More ]
    Poster:JSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton Auto Transport scored a 10!
    Review:I started the search to have my daughter's BMW shipped from NJ to California at the end of August. The process was quite grueling. The quotes I received ranged from $1100 to $1600. But the worst part of it was that all of the company's had horrify... [ More ]
    Date:9/18/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with Hilton Auto Transport
    Review:The interaction with Nichole in the office was always very professional. She was honest, responsive and timely. She had indicated it could be upto 8 to 10 days after we contracted with her for a pick up, but in fact identified a driver within 15 min... [ More ]
    Date:7/29/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Nichole -Hilton Auto
    Review:Nichole was very honest and fair. She had come recommended by a local family that recently used her to ship their daughter's car to Duke University. I was shipping my car to Orlando for my son who landed a job with an immediate start date. She k... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine Smith
    Date:7/21/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of service that we were provided. Just could not be happier with Hilton Auto Transport as well as the open carrier that they assigned to transport our vehicle. All of our questions were answered completel... [ More ]
    Date:7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trust These Folks
    Review:Nichole at Hilton is an absolute pro. The transaction was simple, the driver polite and professional, and my car was ready for pickup upon arrival in Minnesota. I was even permitted to place a fairly heavy box of personal items in the back. The pr... [ More ]
    Date:7/8/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton transport
    Review:I have the greatest respect for Hilton auto transport, especially Nicole. She was perfect in her assessment of the situation( holiday - snow birds traveling) from Florida to New York. She was honest and truthful and said this time of the year is dif... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Barishman
    Date:4/14/2014 12:16:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.