View 144,025 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,026th Review now!
Hillbilly Auto Transport
Secondary Phone Number:417-426-5036
Website:
Time On Site:6 Years, 8 Months. Since 11/12/2008

Have your own experience with Hillbilly Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: No Show
    Review:We had a signed commitment with no "double book" and a confirmed pick up date and after they didn't show up we called them and they had gotten a better offer. No warning, no courtesy call, just no show! [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:7/10/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
    Review:Totally professional company. Loved the fact that they sent me photos to show me the vehicles journey process. Very easy to do business with. Nothing was a problem and Russell was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He treated my old classic car like ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cherie Barber
    Date:10/8/2013 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: First time transport
    Review:After talking to the owner, Russell Moore, I felt like Hillbilly Auto was the better choice over the other dozen or so broker companies I had talked to. Hillbilly was $200 more than the other quotes but I felt like it was worth it since Russell would... [ More ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:9/22/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Russell and his crew at Hillbilly Transport
    Review:These guys are great. They are personable, and do a great job. They keep in touch for my peace of mind. Their prices are better than the big boys, but they have all the credentials and take pride in their work. I would always use them first! [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Sikora