View 152,907 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,908th Review now!

View Hillbilly Auto Transport's New Profile

Hillbilly Auto Transport
Secondary Phone Number:417-426-5036
Website:http://www.hillbillyautotransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 0 Months. Since 11/12/2008

Have your own experience with Hillbilly Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: My 2 Camaros
    Review:I had a very short time window to have my vehicles picked up. Hillbilly Auto Transport was actually the contracted from another transport company. The total transaction was initiated and done by Door to Door Transport. I worked with Roy, which we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dick
    Date:9/23/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: No Show
    Review:We had a signed commitment with no "double book" and a confirmed pick up date and after they didn't show up we called them and they had gotten a better offer. No warning, no courtesy call, just no show! [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:7/10/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
    Review:Totally professional company. Loved the fact that they sent me photos to show me the vehicles journey process. Very easy to do business with. Nothing was a problem and Russell was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He treated my old classic car like ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cherie Barber
    Date:10/8/2013 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: First time transport
    Review:After talking to the owner, Russell Moore, I felt like Hillbilly Auto was the better choice over the other dozen or so broker companies I had talked to. Hillbilly was $200 more than the other quotes but I felt like it was worth it since Russell would... [ More ]
    Poster:mark