Transport Logo
View 175,120 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,121th Review now!

View High End Transport Inc.'s New Profile

High End Transport Inc.
1994 East Sunrise Blvd, 190
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Phone Number:877-378-3383
Secondary Phone Number:305-816-2255
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/6/2007
Most people will go an entire lifetime without ever needing to transport a vehicle but millions of vehicle transports are taking place each year. People move, cars are sold online and dealerships need inventory. Looking for an Auto Transport Company online can be frustrating. If you fill out one form you might have 20 different companies contacting you in the next 24 hours. It's completely overwhelming. Time is the most valuable commodity and this will use up plenty of it! There are brokers, carriers, contract carriers, open or enclosed transports, insurance, time frames and inspections. Most individuals just want to pay a fair price for a reliable transport. We at High End Transport have refined our process to provide just the right service and the right price to provide you with a smooth transport. References from a dealer in or near your city can be provided upon request just call 877-378-3383 ext. 4!
Have your own experience with High End Transport Inc. to share?

High End Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 3 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.12% of High End Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.88% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Highly recommend High End Transport, Inc.
    Review:All staff were friendly, professional, effective and communicative every step of the way. Angel, the owner, Emily his assistant, Corey the driver, Sanzon, the dispatcher, Thomas who notified me car had arrived and the delivery time frame and John who... [ More ]
    Date:9/9/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: High End Transport
    Review:I have used High End Transport two times and on both occasions that car was picked up on time and delivered on time or early to me. Great customer service and they deliver what they promise [ View ]
    Date:9/2/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transported my BMW in an enclosed truck from CA to FL
    Review:I researched heavily before booking with High End Transport. I especially appreciated that once I got a quote I was not once hounded with any more emails about booking with them for three weeks until I decided to schedule with them. If I had a ques... [ More ]
    Date:2/24/2015 6:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I buy Harley's all over America and high end delivers every time. They are great. Very competitive and reliable I don't have to worry about anything. These folks make it a pleasure yo buy bikes out of my area. Thank you Angel and Emily [ View ]
    Poster:Mitch buster
    Date:9/16/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:The most important thing to me is that High End representative Krissi was ALWAYS there and available whenever I called her before, during and after the transportation of my vehicle. Everything worked exactly as she said it would in terms of pickup; c... [ More ]
    Date:7/1/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Emily was very professional and efficient in setting up the transport of my Hummer H2 from MN to AL. Excellent communication and follow up throughout the process. I would not hesitate to utilize High End Transport for my future vehicle movement nee... [ More ]
    Date:5/28/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:This company truly did an amazing job, from the primary contact to the driver. They were all very professional and friendly. They kept me updated the whole time and gave me a date for both pick up and drop off and stuck right to it. I couldn't be hap... [ More ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my brand new 2014 car cross country and since my dates were flexible I had enough lead time to do a thorough research. I requested quotes from well known companies such as United Van Lines, UPS, and from others well recommended such as ... [ More ]
    Date:1/19/2014 5:09:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.