View 150,768 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,769th Review now!

View High End Transport Inc.'s New Profile

High End Transport Inc.
1994 East Sunrise Blvd, 190
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Phone Number:877-378-3383
Secondary Phone Number:305-816-2255
Website:http://www.highendtransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/6/2007

Most people will go an entire lifetime without ever needing to transport a vehicle but millions of vehicle transports are taking place each year. People move, cars are sold online and dealerships need inventory. Looking for an Auto Transport Company online can be frustrating. If you fill out one form you might have 20 different companies contacting you in the next 24 hours. It's completely overwhelming. Time is the most valuable commodity and this will use up plenty of it! There are brokers, carriers, contract carriers, open or enclosed transports, insurance, time frames and inspections. Most individuals just want to pay a fair price for a reliable transport. We at High End Transport have refined our process to provide just the right service and the right price to provide you with a smooth transport. References from a dealer in or near your city can be provided upon request just call 877-378-3383 ext. 4!
Have your own experience with High End Transport Inc. to share?

High End Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 5 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.20% of High End Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I buy Harley's all over America and high end delivers every time. They are great. Very competitive and reliable I don't have to worry about anything. These folks make it a pleasure yo buy bikes out of my area. Thank you Angel and Emily [ View ]
    Poster:Mitch buster
    Date:9/16/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:The most important thing to me is that High End representative Krissi was ALWAYS there and available whenever I called her before, during and after the transportation of my vehicle. Everything worked exactly as she said it would in terms of pickup; c... [ More ]
    Poster:Doiug
    Date:7/1/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Emily was very professional and efficient in setting up the transport of my Hummer H2 from MN to AL. Excellent communication and follow up throughout the process. I would not hesitate to utilize High End Transport for my future vehicle movement nee... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/28/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:This company truly did an amazing job, from the primary contact to the driver. They were all very professional and friendly. They kept me updated the whole time and gave me a date for both pick up and drop off and stuck right to it. I couldn't be hap... [ More ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my brand new 2014 car cross country and since my dates were flexible I had enough lead time to do a thorough research. I requested quotes from well known companies such as United Van Lines, UPS, and from others well recommended such as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ximena
    Date:1/19/2014 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional service
    Review:I had a last minute change in my closing date and had to leave town before my car was picked up. The folks at High End transport allowed me to leave my car at their office and took care of all the details for me. The car arrived right on time a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:10/22/2013 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: High End Transport, Inc.
    Review:High End Transport lives up to it's name. I am so impressed with the efficiency, knowledge and collegiality of the organization. They run their organization efficiently and caringly. I would trust a million dollar car to their care. They are prom... [ More ]
    Poster:Noreen Denihan
    Date:10/21/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: High End Transport, Inc.
    Review:Highly professional, knowledgeable, prompt, secure and cost efficient transport. We use High End Transport, Inc., frequently for inventory transport for our business and trust them entirely. Excellent company to deal with. Feel free to contact us ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stuart and Rene Sullivan
    Date:10/15/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to deal with
    Review:This company is very easy to deal with and always answers the phone (which is very rare) quotes are very reasonable and pickup and delivery on time [ View ]
    Poster:Sullivan auto group
    Date:10/14/2013 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: High End Customer Service by High End Transport
    Review:I have never used a transport company and was given two referrals from my salesperson at the car dealership. I called both, got pricing and estimated delivery timeframe. Pricing was close; however, the level of professionalism I received from Kriss... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Wright
    Date:10/10/2013 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent customer service...Employees were prompt returning calls and driver was excellent. Great price and fast delivery. Would highly recommend them.. [ View ]
    Response:The High End Transport team thanks you for your generous comments and review! If you or your friends need transport in the future just give us a call at 305-816-2255 ext. 1. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Bolon
    Date:10/4/2013 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:I have worked with other auto shipping carriers in the past and never experienced the quality and exceptional service that I have received from High End Transport. They are easy to work with and make the process run smoothly. The promptness and consi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to review us at High End Transport! It's great when our team gets to read these reviews. We are always here for you just call 305-816-2255 ext. 1. [ view ]
    Poster:Jane Alford
    Date:8/20/2013 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Multiple Cars
    Review:We ended a car rally in Miami and had numerous changes along the way from number of cars to type of cars and they were able to accommodate my friends and I with ease. Would recommend them as they were very professional and quick to respond back. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Blake! It's always fun putting a puzzle together and especially when the pieces are changing! Thanks for the kinds words and great review! Let us know so we can be ready for the next one 305-816-2255 ext. 1 [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:8/15/2013 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Always on time
    Review:I've had a total of 3 vehicles transported from Florida to California by High End and the last one I'm still waiting on. My new dream car a 2006 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster got picked up at Lamborghini of Miami (Prestige Imports) on Tuesday 7/16 ... [ More ]
    Response:As always Allen, it was OUR pleasure assisting you with your transportation needs. We value you as a returning client and will continue to do what we can to make your experience with us a pleasant one. Keep purchasing vehicles and we'll keep shipping them!!! Krissie 214-780-8413 [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:7/19/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Never pick up the car
    Review:I have to believe that all of these other reviews are fake. Emily constantly kept moving the pick up date and then proceeded to never respond to emails when I called on the "Final Day" for pick up. Complete disaster and it meant tha... [ More ]
    Response:We are looking into what happened with your transport and I will post a review soon. We are sorry for the negative experience and will try to avoid this in the future for this route. [ view ]
    Poster:tws87
    Date:6/18/2013 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day!
    Review:I had been left high and dry by another auto transport company who never picked up the car, and needed to leave town the next day. While High End didn't have a truck immediately going in our direction, they arranged for secure storage of our vehicle... [ More ]
    Response:Denise your last paragraph is the same thing we have been telling people for 7 years! We say it so much its become robotic! If a carrier has to fill his truck with 10 vehicles he/she is going to pick the smallest best paying ones first and the rest are crumbs and treated as such. The guy taking the cheapest loads is the guy not able to maintain his business, fix repairs if a truck breaks down, pay tickets to avoid being shut down, do scheduled maintenance and ENJOY his/her job. You did it the right way and everybody wins. Time and stress are so much more expensive than people consider when pricing their moves. Thank you so much for the kind words and praises! Of course Angel is here for you if you need transports in the future! 305-816-2255 ext. 1 [ view ]
    Poster:Denise Rivas
    Date:3/3/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: High End Transport
    Review:Reservation by email was fast, staff were very polite. The truck came first thing in the morning on the first day of 3 possible dates pre-arranged. I was amazed that the total transport time was only 2 days, 2 less than proposed in the original est... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:12/14/2012 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I have used a number of transport brokers in the past. High End Transport and Krissie were awesome! I will use them again and I would highly recommend their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff