View 163,067 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,068th Review now!

View Heartland Trucking's New Profile

Heartland Trucking
8002 NW 154 Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Phone Number:(888) 252-9595
Secondary Phone Number:(305) 728-4659
Website:http://www.Heartland-Trucking.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 10/2/2013

Heartland Trucking proudly provides a superb level of initiative, creativity, kindness and courtesy to any individual seeking the shipment of their vehicle or their load of freight. Even though the transportation industry is in every sense of the word, chaotic, our team of caring professionals are here to meet any and all of your particular needs and requests with a caring touch that is sure to impress.
Have your own experience with Heartland Trucking to share?

Heartland Trucking reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 72 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.72% of Heartland Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Heartland Trucking
    Subject: Quick, fair service
    Review:We chose the least expensive movers, simply because everyone seemed to offer the same thing. I had been "warned" by other companies that you might be billed a higher rate than you were quoted once the vehicle arrived at its destination, bu... [ More ]
    Poster:LucyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:We have used Heartland a few times and every time they have been quick and reasonably priced. They have also delivered all of our vehicles on time and in the same condition as they were when picked up. I am very happy to say that we will definitely u... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Lipscomb
    Date:5/27/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Orlando to Miami
    Review:Fast service. They picked up our car in the morning and it was delivered that night. The driver was nice and seemed to be very good at his job. Heartland answered all my calls and gave me the best price overall. Thank you guys, will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Sandoval
    Date:5/22/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service thanks guys!!!!
    Review:I brought a car back from my girls house in Cali for her vacation here. I'm very happy with the service And the price was perfect. Not the lowest but they come through with everything you need. Thanks guys!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Edgar p
    Date:5/20/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Original Quote Not Honored - Vehicle in Hostage Situatio unless Buyer Pays Extra
    Review:Original quote was $950, I asked them if they could do $850, John agreed. I was asked to pay $200 deposit which I did. He said he has a truck that would be out that day or the following that was Wednesday 5/6 when I signed the agreement. I didn't ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anjula
    Date:5/20/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - The Prodigal Son Returns
    Review:We all are aware that it is graduation season and that entails having our children return home from all corners of the States. My son just finished school at the University of Texas and decided he was going to drive home in a car that was leased for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rodney
    Date:5/19/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:John and Dan at heartland know how to get the job done fast! I purchase a large number of cars and I always deal with John and Dan with any transport needs ,they always manage to get the job done either the same day or the following day. Their have b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:4/13/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: The best and trustable company
    Review:I had great experiences with this company. I got transferred by my organization from one state to another. I booked this guys to pick up my car and move it to another state. But the day of pick up my employer told me that my movement to other state i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dibya Mishra
    Date:4/11/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: I always use heartland everytime!
    Review:My nephew was finally making the move back down to South Florida after several years away at the university. So being a college graduate, he was on a budget. After shopping around, he called me since I am in the car industry for any advice. Without a... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Summers
    Date:3/24/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Stranded in Oklahoma
    Review:Transmission went out of our Hummer H2 in Northern Oklahoma. Had to find a way to get the H2 back to Houston, TX. Put out calls to different transportation companies. Heartland Trucking was quick to respond at a very competitive price. Picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Philip Halbert
    Date:3/18/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1937 Dodge truck
    Review:John & the crew at Heartland trucking have been great & helpful on shipping my classic truck from Maryland to Carlsbad, CA. Not only did they ship it for a fair price but they it got delivered in a timely manner. Their communication via phone... [ More ]
    Poster: Eric Williams
    Date:3/18/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Cannot contact ANYONE at the Company
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered on time. The issue was that the company pulled the balance due for the delivery 3 days after they pulled the deposit. The driver who dropped off my car was a third-party who was not affiliated with Heartland Truckin... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Ryder
    Date:3/12/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Rating review
    Review:Excellent company, I recommend it. They came on time and was very helpful . They called before delivery and there was no damage to the cars. The price of the transport 2 cars from Myrtle Beach to LA was very good. [ View ]
    Poster:W Mitry
    Date:3/5/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Honest company
    Review:Everything about this transaction worked for me. Heartland did what they said they would do- and that was deliver my car safely. I was very pleased with the service. The driver was polite and friendly. If I ever have need for a vehicle transport agai... [ More ]
    Poster:Foshee
    Date:2/21/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: best service I could recommend for anybody
    Review:From when I spoke to John till it was actually delivered was so fast he was really over his game!..never had such service before. ..he is more Then a company to trust he is like really a true friend ..with price and service just outstanding trustful ... [ More ]
    Poster:motti eizakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up truck shipping
    Review:This was my first time shipping my truck. I posted for it and had many e mails and phone calls john Anthony was the best. Very sincere. Between Dan and john every thing went well trucked arrived on time. I would use them again. Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:Ben wiseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Trustworthy company with affordable prices and time efficient.. I was concerned about what company to choose but I am glad that I made the right choice and I am happy with the service and everything. The price is reasonable and the pick up date is al... [ More ]
    Poster:GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: evaluation
    Review:hi my name is yousuf samaan I transfered my car from San Diego to Michigan and also I recived on time and very good company and I advise any ones choose it and also very reasonable price and also I putted my stuff insider for free wights thank you a... [ More ]
    Poster:yousuf samaan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Wisconsin to Florida
    Review:I work for a small exotic car dealer in Miami in which we had a contract with another trucking company. Unfoetunately that company was not available for a trade that was done with a prestigious client of ours so we decided to freelance a local compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelly Fairfield
    Date:1/28/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good Experience
    Review:If they could give a little bit more discount, I would rate them as the best autotransport service in the US. A couple company offered at this price, and it seems that it is the lowest I can get. But I was wondering if it can be even cheaper. They ... [ More ]
    Poster:William This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: truck vs. flight+driving
    Review:I was dreading this for soo long. When I moved from the West coast to the East coast I had to leave a car behind. My friend needed a ride for a while anyway. He got me originally hooked on this old/rare Audi and all I know about working on cars is fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:1/19/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: John was amazing
    Review:John helped me find my trucker and even found one last minute when the first backed out during Christmas time. He was very personable and I will refer him to anyone I know that needs to transfer cars. Not to mention he had the best price out of the 1... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:1/16/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:driver was very knowledgeable and courteous. had bad weather both when loading and also when delivering. the price was very reasonable and I would use Heartland again. [ View ]
    Poster:dale lonsberry
    Date:1/16/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Poster:dale lonsberry
    Date:1/16/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: My auto shipment
    Review:I hired Heartland started getting all types of calls with warnings, and scares from others brokers. Wow what a shi**y industry! John Anthony sounded just like a guy next door and treated me like a friend. Someone always answerd my call and I was help... [ More ]
    Poster:Hank
    Date:12/12/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing group and guys
    Review:I had signed up with a 2 other companies and both failed to do the job. I called Heartland, spoke to John and the next morning I had the driver at my house loading the car. I couldn't believe my eyes. If you want someone honest that is going to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bella
    Date:12/10/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Review:Called on a monday, vehicle was picked up Wednesday, and delivered Friday. No problems Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill G
    Date:10/20/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: A company you can trust....
    Review:I'm always skeptical about choosing a car transport company as I have to do this once a year. However, after getting an overwhelming amount of emails and quotes I decided to go with heartland because of the rate and consistency of the follow up from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Falynn Essix
    Date:10/16/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Everything is good, but this review is taking up too much of my time. I will use you again, but I'm not typing another story for you to read. Thanks, Ross Saxton [ View ]
    Poster:Ross Saxton
    Date:10/8/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Heartland Trucking Review
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I contacted a different auto shipping company and after 3 weeks and many calls to them for updates they could not find a driver to ship across country, we literally moved from one coast to another. After calling... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Brooks
    Date:10/3/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Definite Yes!
    Review:Excellent friendly customer service. More importantly, they were very reliable, knowledgeable, always available, and trustworthy. My vehicle actually arrived earlier than expected. I would definitely use their services again for my next vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Lilly
    Date:10/3/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:John was very professional and on time great guy! would use him again. Our vehicle arrived on time. John also took the time to tell my son the best driving route to Austin. John s Anthony|Heartland was very prompt to all my questions, professiona... [ More ]
    Poster:dotty
    Date:10/2/2014 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: Will keep using Heartland
    Review:I've moved 3 cars so far with Heartland and they all were delivered as anticipated. This time I purchase a tractor and wasn't sure if john and Donnie could pull it off. After a few days Donnie called and let me know they found someone to do the job. ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Suarez
    Date:9/28/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you guys!!!!
    Review:My move went great. When I spoke to john he made it seem as if it were the simplest thing ever. I gave him all my info and my moms car was picked up the next day! I haven't seen my mom in 2 years and finally she's able to move back down. I'm so happy... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelsea
    Date:9/26/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:Good price. Dan Harris very good to deal with, always returned phone calls promptly. No damage. Order number 712237-GH. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Stankus
    Date:9/25/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle. When I first went on line to get estimates, I received calls and e-mails from several companies. I chose Heartland because they had a fair price compared to all the other carriers. And their homepage exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Vince Baker
    Date:9/25/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great experience, great customer service and fast pick up time. Would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them to other who are looking for a quick turn around time at a low cost. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:9/23/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth process overall
    Review:My only worry was why they were asking less then others (everyone else asked $700 or more). I decided to go with them because everyone looked the same to me. It turned out to be a good decision, the driver picked up the car on time (actually I was ru... [ More ]
    Poster:G.G.
    Date:9/22/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Heartland
    Review:John and Dan from Heartland were very helpful in finding a reputable carrier to transport our new Infiniti QX80 from Pennsylvania to Tennessee. They worked around our schedule and found an enclosed truck that could accommodate our large vehicle. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:9/21/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: WAY PAST DEADLINE
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD, STAY AWAY, WAS PROMISED CAR IN 3 DAYS THEY TOOK 8 DAYS, CAR WAS FOR MY SON TO GO TO COLLEGE, I HAD TO SPEND $200.00 TO RENT HIM A CAR SO HE COULD START COLLEGE, I NEVER COULD NEVER REACH THE DRIVER, HIS VOICE MAIL WAS ALL I C... [ More ]
    Poster:marcotrigiano
    Date:9/19/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Most wonderful experience with Heartland.
    Review:My daughter began school in NY and needed to have her car. We received a vast array of rates, however, John Anthony stood out the most. John and Dan arranged a perfect shipment to my daughter which arrived 2 days earlier than expected; it was a great... [ More ]
    Poster:Cecilia Reynolds
    Date:9/18/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Great service timely delivery, good customeer service dealt well with situation with another company trying to coinfuse my pickup client, Car was delivered less than twenty four hours after pickup. Great service from the delivery driver, called wit... [ More ]
    Poster:tim cronin
    Date:9/11/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Trucking Company!!
    Review:I am a single mother, there were several trucking companies i had spoken with, with regards to transporting my car from charleston, sc, to dover, ohio.... All of the representatived with Heartland Trucking were superb, helping me with all aspects of ... [ More ]
    Poster:cherie fischerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Review:Heartland Trucking LLC had great pricing and were responsive to all my questions. My car was delivered without damages. I'd use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:9/10/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Credit Cards
    Review:They originally wanted a cashier's check at the receiving end, which there was no time for as it was a weekend shipment. After some discussion they agreed to put the total amount on the credit card. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:9/10/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Review:Cheapest and fastest trucking I have ever dealt with. Quick and easy set-up with deposit. Got my truck back quickly with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Nate TenbrinkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:I've had cars moved from New York before and each time I had a problem. I got my quote from heartland along with others and I'm very happy I picked heartland. John was great and very fast to get everything done. Whenever I had any questions Dan calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/5/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Review:I was looking for a good price. Instead I found a great price with Awesome service. I bought a non running car in another state. When the driver showed up he found out the bill wasn't paid at the repair shop. But he waited while that was taken care ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Kremer
    Date:9/2/2014 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:A great example of a professional and personable carrier. Quick response and always available for updates. Even accooidated unusual hours [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Rietschy
    Date:9/1/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good & Bad
    Review:I was contacted by Dan & had a lengthy discussion concerning the original comments in my review & was asked to revise them based on his explanation of the events. First contact was with John Anthony who quoted me a total price of $400 & a... [ More ]
    Poster:Calvin