View 148,569 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,570th Review now!

View Heartland Trucking's New Profile

Heartland Trucking
8002 NW 154 Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Phone Number:(888) 252-9595
Secondary Phone Number:(305) 728-4659
Website:http://www.Heartland-Trucking.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 11 Months. Since 10/2/2013

Heartland Trucking proudly provides a superb level of initiative, creativity, kindness and courtesy to any individual seeking the shipment of their vehicle or their load of freight. Even though the transportation industry is in every sense of the word, chaotic, our team of caring professionals are here to meet any and all of your particular needs and requests with a caring touch that is sure to impress.
Have your own experience with Heartland Trucking to share?

Heartland Trucking reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 63 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.63% of Heartland Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Heartland Trucking
    Subject: WAY PAST DEADLINE
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD, STAY AWAY, WAS PROMISED CAR IN 3 DAYS THEY TOOK 8 DAYS, CAR WAS FOR MY SON TO GO TO COLLEGE, I HAD TO SPEND $200.00 TO RENT HIM A CAR SO HE COULD START COLLEGE, I NEVER COULD NEVER REACH THE DRIVER, HIS VOICE MAIL WAS ALL I C... [ More ]
    Poster:marcotrigiano
    Date:9/19/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Most wonderful experience with Heartland.
    Review:My daughter began school in NY and needed to have her car. We received a vast array of rates, however, John Anthony stood out the most. John and Dan arranged a perfect shipment to my daughter which arrived 2 days earlier than expected; it was a great... [ More ]
    Poster:Cecilia Reynolds
    Date:9/18/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Great service timely delivery, good customeer service dealt well with situation with another company trying to coinfuse my pickup client, Car was delivered less than twenty four hours after pickup. Great service from the delivery driver, called wit... [ More ]
    Poster:tim cronin
    Date:9/11/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Trucking Company!!
    Review:I am a single mother, there were several trucking companies i had spoken with, with regards to transporting my car from charleston, sc, to dover, ohio.... All of the representatived with Heartland Trucking were superb, helping me with all aspects of ... [ More ]
    Poster:cherie fischerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Review:Heartland Trucking LLC had great pricing and were responsive to all my questions. My car was delivered without damages. I'd use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:9/10/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Credit Cards
    Review:They originally wanted a cashier's check at the receiving end, which there was no time for as it was a weekend shipment. After some discussion they agreed to put the total amount on the credit card. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:9/10/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Review:Cheapest and fastest trucking I have ever dealt with. Quick and easy set-up with deposit. Got my truck back quickly with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Nate TenbrinkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:I've had cars moved from New York before and each time I had a problem. I got my quote from heartland along with others and I'm very happy I picked heartland. John was great and very fast to get everything done. Whenever I had any questions Dan calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/5/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Review:I was looking for a good price. Instead I found a great price with Awesome service. I bought a non running car in another state. When the driver showed up he found out the bill wasn't paid at the repair shop. But he waited while that was taken care ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Kremer
    Date:9/2/2014 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:A great example of a professional and personable carrier. Quick response and always available for updates. Even accooidated unusual hours [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Rietschy
    Date:9/1/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good & Bad
    Review:I was contacted by Dan & had a lengthy discussion concerning the original comments in my review & was asked to revise them based on his explanation of the events. First contact was with John Anthony who quoted me a total price of $400 & a... [ More ]
    Poster:Calvin
    Date:8/28/2014 5:36:00 AM
    Subject: Heartland Trucking
    Review:Heartland Trucking did EXACTLY what they said they would. The price was VERY good. Communication was GREAT too. There were no hidden costs and the pickup and delivery was on schedule with no issues. I would use Heartland Trucking again and highly... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Rukavina
    Date:8/22/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Greg job
    Review:Would use again. Nice work and great price. Nothing was late and I wasn't overcharged. The driver was courteous and helpful during the pickup and delivery. Great group of guys here [ View ]
    Poster:Stu
    Date:8/20/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Experience
    Review:I used Heartland because they had offered the lowest price for transportation of my IS 250. I was worried that the vehicle would not arrive in the same condition but when it arrived it was in great condition after a car wash. John Anthony was a s... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:8/20/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Heartland Trucking
    Review:Dan did a great job.We had a small bump with the first driver they set me up with but they recovered very quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/20/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to California
    Review:From the initial quote to the final delivery, Heartland Trucking was professional, courteous and cost effective. They did an excellent job getting our vehicle across the country! [ View ]
    Poster:2G CENERGY Power Systems
    Date:8/18/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what they promised.
    Review:The driver called first and picked up/ delivered the vehicle on time. Same quoted price. No surprises. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:8/17/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great job. Perfect mov
    Review:The transport went well. The car arrived on time and the driver did call before getting to my home. We were worried about the move since the weather hasn't been great and it's a new car but nothing happened to the car and the delivery was faster than... [ More ]
    Poster:Chet
    Date:8/15/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Consistent to their word
    Review:I initially elected to use a different transport company. A quote was provided by them and following my commitment to use their service, they fell through on initial quote and wanted several hundred dollars more. As a result I was then left in a subs... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Heartland Trucking was a great company to work with. They provided an immediate quote and stuck by it while other companies would change the quote amount. Their customer service was wonderful and they were very helpful. I would definitely use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:8/14/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: The very best in vehicle transport
    Review:I have had some 15 vehicles transported in the past few years. With other companies, my experiences have ranged from unacceptable to fair. I have grown accustomed to almost no communication or follow up and delays. Somehow the driver made it here... [ More ]
    Poster:Maxwell
    Date:8/13/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT WORK
    Review:EXCELLENT PROMPTNESS. GOT HERE A DAY EARLY. HAULER WAS VERY HELPFUL GETTING THE VEHICLE TO THE TRUCK. PRICE WAS CORRECT. ALL GOOT THINGS [ View ]
    Poster:KEVIN
    Date:8/11/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Review:Great company super nice driver I would share with anyone I know Car shipped fast no problems everyone was helpful [ View ]
    Poster:M Merriweather
    Date:8/11/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Poster:M Merriweather
    Date:8/11/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Review:Great company, smooth process from start to finish. Customer service was great and the price was even better. John and Dan were both quick to respond to voicemail and email. It would have cost me more to rent a tow dolly and drive it myself. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr Clay
    Date:8/6/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:Honestly, I was very skeptical but John came through for me at a time when I needed it the most. Cost effective and true to their word. I was worried that for a competitive quote i received my car will be stuck in new York for ever but the pick up o... [ More ]
    Poster:Farai
    Date:7/31/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed carrier for custom car
    Review:John at Heartland made the experience as smooth as possible. I had a bit of a tough request as the car I had purchased was very custom and had low ground clearance. I had initially used a different transport company but they sent the wrong type of ... [ More ]
    Poster:John W
    Date:7/23/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory Experience Shipping my Car
    Review:I did some googling and contacted John from Heartland Trucking. Overall it was satisfactory deal for shipping my old car - 2002 Nisaan( i dint want spent much in shipping an old car). So i got cheap deal with Heartland and they promosed to Pick my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:san
    Date:7/21/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence service rendered.
    Review:I moved to Miami for work and needed my car brought to me. I received some quotes and chose John's bid since it fell within my budgetary objective. The driver acquired the vehicle on time and was one day early for delivery at my benefit since it save... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy Shields
    Date:6/9/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from Heartland
    Review:My girl wanted to move back to Hialeah but didn't wanna drive. I googled some companies and found these guys. They hooked it up with a good price and everything went like they said it will. Me and my girl would use these guys again if something like ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carson
    Date:6/6/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Boat shipment that didn't sink!
    Review:Well, the only company that took the time to find me a shipper is Heartland. I purchased a boat and found they're almost impossible to ship if you're not the manufacturer. First I spoke with John and then Dan. I'm glad they called me. Thanks guys. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:6/5/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Audi From GA to FL
    Review:I picked Heartland because Dan sounded like he know what he was talking about. At first i wasnt too sure how safe this is but after a couple of days when Dan called me with the driver info i felt much better. The car got here fine and the driver was ... [ More ]
    Poster:RalphThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleasant shipment
    Review:My experience was positive. I requested a quote online and received many phone calls. John was the 2nd person I spoke with and his honesty is what drew me in after having listened to everyone who contacted me. I did have an issue with a separate comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Cox
    Date:6/4/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:I chose this company because my son spoke with their rep and said they sounded like they knew what they are doing. When I called to do this john was very friendly and explained the entire process from start to end. The day before the car was gonna be... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:5/25/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 71 chevy pickup.
    Review:I felt the price was fair. Contacted John to arrange transport, he required $169 deposit on a credit card ( first flag went up.) This was done 5/2/14 (friday).I requested Monday 5/7/14 pickup as we were leaving NC to return to WI on 5/8, He asked if... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:5/9/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I'm very satisfied with the way my vehicle was brought to me. The driver was on time and expected no extra money. Thank you john @ heartland, I appreciate your honesty and timeliness [ View ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:5/3/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: FRAUD!! THIEVES-THEY WILL MIS-CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD
    Review:They charged my credit card for the full delivery amount instead of just the deposit! I had no idea until a few weeks AFTER I already paid the driver!!! I paid the driver the full delivery amount by bank check as per agreement as well as that being ... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:5/1/2014 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I shipped my car from Georgia to Florida and I was very anxious about doing so but when I spoke to the customer agent at Heartland trucking they immediately made me feel like my vehicle was going to be safe in their hands. My car was picked-up early ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yusmary
    Date:4/12/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and fast shipping to Florida
    Review:I am constantly moving around the US for my medical school rotations which is already stressful enough. Heartland helped make my transition to Florida easier for me. They picked up my car the same day and was shipped to me a day earlier. I would defi... [ More ]
    Poster:Cristina
    Date:4/11/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1978 Chevrolet El Camino
    Review:The entire process was pretty smooth and organized. John and Dan made sure I knew the driver's contact information and his estimated time of arrival so I would know everything was just fine. My car arrived early without any issues whatsoever so to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Andrew Gonzalez
    Date:4/10/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Prompt and on time. Exceeded expectations. Driver was polite upon pickup and delivery and customer service was superb. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:4/10/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Late review. Good job done
    Review:Late review. I shipped my car in February with my tax refund and was really happy about how it worked. Dan was very formal and helped understand the process. Thank you guys for moving my car :) [ View ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:4/9/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Sears Auto shipment
    Review:Im the assistant manager at a Sears Auto Center. We needed to have a car moved for a customer who wanted to have the car serviced in her home state and we contracted Heartland. The driver they assigned did a great job and was here on time. I would re... [ More ]
    Poster:Lacey
    Date:4/9/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Scammers
    Review:Hired to move my vehicle. Charged my card, took deposit without finding a driver. Waited for 11 days without success, I had to fly over to get my vehicle. Fighting to get my deposit back, filled a complain with attorney general office and BBB. My own... [ More ]
    Response:Anthony's Auto Transport Inc. DRIVER: Saul PHONE 815-999-5681 [March 21, 2014 @ 12:47 PM] updated by CentralDispatch Field Old Value New Value Status Not Signed Dispatched Date Assumed Delivered None 04/11/14 Date Signed None 03/21/14 Driver's First Name None saul Driver's Phone None 815-999-5681 Carrier None Anthony's Auto Transport Inc. Is Dispatched No Yes Dispatched through CentralDispatch None Yes I'm sorry but as our records indicate and bank can confirm. You sir, have been refunded your $139 EVEN THOUGH we dispatched the above listed carrier. Do you not believe us? Call them. Call them directly. I welcome ANYONE to do so. As we have explained to more than 20 times, this carrier called Michael @ 814-504-11** and was unable to reach him for a period of 48 hours within Sat and Sun. Once Monday came strolling around the corner (4 days of your claimed 11 day wait), we come to find out your contact for pickup FAILED in an EPIC fashion, to answer a phone call. The driver was long gone by Monday afternoon when we finally were able to hear from you. Then, we began scrambling to find a new hauler. You gave us 5 days of phone calls without end, yelling at your agent, screaming FRAUD when CLEARLY you have the driver info who tried calling your people for 2 days straight. The phone numbers for the driver and his carrier company are listed above. I sir, unlike you, can backup my claim of having done my job. Your people should answer the phone. I understand weird area codes typically will go unanswered likely because they're debt collectors, but come on, YOU needed to do your part and at least give your people a heads up of the calls they're to receive. Call the carrier, I'm not making any of this up. Be my guest, because you sure as hell are not my customer; my customers always get moved even if I make no profit. MY objective is moving cars, not charging your card. Enjoy the $139 and the connection to a Carrier listed above who runs the route in which you apparently have traffic. I'm such a dishonest broker right? pfft... [ view ]
    Poster:Emil V
    Date:4/9/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication and service. They offered the best rate and stayed in touch throughout the process. Good follow up. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill McConnell
    Date:3/14/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car to my daughter
    Review:They did a good job. My daughter got her car in time and was happy with the service. Ed at Lyons trucking was nice and corteous. Thank you heartland [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:3/14/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shoulda called heartland from day 1!
    Review:After 3 weeks of sitting on central dispatch with Mercury, I finally got my car moved by Jason at Heartland. Jason sent me an email that said he had a driver available for my route and could pick me up within 72 hours. I called him and he explained h... [ More ]
    Poster:Meg
    Date:2/3/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Heartland-Trucking rocks!
    Review:I had just sent back the paperwork to the dealership for my first new 9-5 after waiting a year to find one is prestine condition, when they finally told me that they weren't certain on the shipping date. I was informed that it could take anywhere fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Reggie Williams
    Date:1/30/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:It was all fairly simple. John explained the process and since he was the first to call me, I felt he deserved the opportunity. The car was loaded on time and delivered just a few days later. M rate never changed even though every company scares you ... [ More ]
    Poster:Montenegro
    Date:1/15/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Misbilled and given wrong information
    Review:My car was delivered today so I will summarize the issues I had. John was my primary contact and was very easy to deal with when setting up the transport. Once set up, things fell apart. I was unable to reach him on the day my car was to be pick... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Fleege, Firstly, you are well aware that it was not appreciated that you posted a bad review even before the vehicle was scheduled to be picked up. John Anthony made a simple human error by clicking "Shipper Invoice" instead of "COD" on the actual dispatch sheet, which caused our Billing Dept Manager, Stacey Bell, to fall under the impression that we were in fact relaying the funds to the driver. Secondly, the very moment you brought this to our attention, the matter was quickly resolved within hours. I feel it entirely unfair and inappropriate that you bad-mouth our company since you will not find ONE review stating anything that have you stated. You were picked up and delivered WITHOUT a bump up in price. Lastly, I stand verily proud, and always will, that my tight ship shall never even so much as resemble my competition. We are honest, we ship our orders, and we always come through. For future reference and regard, a wise customer once said to me "You can please the masses, but you can't please the asses"... Please excuse the language as it is a quote and not a direct and unique statement. - MGMT The only disability in life is a bad attitude - Scott Hamilton [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick