View 151,249 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,250th Review now!

View Headquarters Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Headquarters Auto Transport LLC
10211 Pines Blvd Ste 132
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Phone Number:754-201-3945
Secondary Phone Number:855-404-1156
Website:http://www.headquarterstransport.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/10/2014

Have your own experience with Headquarters Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: Horrible company
    Review:Took my deposit. Promised my vehicle would be picked up for agreed price. Agreed price was too low as I later learned so my car wasn't picked up. I was constantly lied to. I was swore at. I disputed the $200 deposit with my credit card company and ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Carlson
    Date:10/28/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit
    Review:ONE OF THE WORST TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, no customer services at all, they took my deposit and never provide me with the services, I have email, left messages to Luis and corporate office and have never received a call or email respond. I am trying ... [ More ]
    Poster:MP
    Date:10/23/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Run as far as you can from this company
    Review:I had a terrible experience with this company they're FRAUDS they deducted $650 from my account, never came to pick up my car and when I did get a hold of them they gave me the runaround. This company is unprofessional and unreliable... p.s - - the... [ More ]
    Poster:Wideline Charles
    Date:10/14/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stolen Deposit
    Review:HEADQUARTERS AUTO TRANSPORT I was moving from yuba city, CA to Ogden utah on August 1st 2014, I needed my Mazda transported as I would be driving moving truck. I paid headquarters auto transport $150 deposit to deliver it for me. They said it wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita C
    Date:10/13/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:THEY ARE FRAUD. Do not use this company .. My car was never picked up ..they did no call no show .. I had to find another company to ship my car .. They kept my deposit ..do not give any money to this company, don't be another victim like me .Johnny... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write your review. John your refund hasn't taken place as it hasn't been 7 business days since you cancelled but either way we will process it for you today. We value our customers’ opinions and apologize that we did not meet your expectations. [ view ]
    Poster:John Niko
    Date:9/24/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: My mustang
    Review:They transported my mustang great service good price no headaches. Great company Luis and Johnny were always honest. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:9/17/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Not a good company
    Review:Run for the hills if this company wants to do business( HEADQUARTERS AUTO TRANSPORT,LLC )with you. I was told that the vehicle would be picked up within a few hours because they had trucks near by in Harrisburg, pa.a couple of hours away.They asked ... [ More ]
    Response:We have high service standards and train our employees to treat customers with the utmost respect”. we will speak to our employees and make sure it does not happen again. [ view ]
    Poster:james
    Date:9/16/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: WARNING DO NOT USE
    Review:Do not use under any circumstances!!! They bid a low rate and took my deposit by credit card and provided a firm pick up date. The first date came and went with no pickup and no contact. I called them and spoke with Luis, who told me that the truc... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value our customers’ opinions and apologize that we did not meet your expectations. [ view ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:9/16/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: I needed my donzi 33 transported
    Review:Needed my donzi 33 ft boat that I purchased from Connecticut delivered down to Miami beach marina in time for the weekend. These guys were extremely reliable and on time great customer communication and very helpful and most important on time! Would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bundi
    Date:9/8/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: do not use - fly by night
    Review:This company uses lies, bait and switch tactics,and high pressure sales. It was not able to find a driver to move the car, but did not tell me until after the pick up date despite assurances that all was on track. They do this to raise the price fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/3/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I had a very tight window of time for my car to be picked up and Luis was able to make that happen. Both the pick-up and drop-off went as planned. I would recommend using Luis and Headquarters Auto Transport for any car shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Wasserman
    Date:8/7/2014 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: Super service
    Review:The transport coordinator was very nice and knowledgable. My vehicle was picked up an delivered in a timely manner. Driver had great communication with me on the delivery time. [ View ]
    Poster:Gregory fish
    Date:8/6/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Thank you to Johnny for all your help. Provided amazing service at a great price. Thank you for all your help. Definitely recommend Headquarters Auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:christina
    Date:8/4/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Passenger car
    Review:The transport company delivered the car as stipulated in the contract. The driver was very nice and knowledgeable as well as helpful. The dispatcher was also very nice. Thanks for everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael H Nedd SrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Pastors car
    Review:The Transport company was on time as they stipulated in the contract and by phone. The driver was very knowledgeable and polite as well as helpful. "The company was very nice as well. I spoke with Luis several times as well as the dispatcher. E... [ More ]
    Date:8/1/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car to NY
    Review:Was contacted by a gentleman named Kevin. He was friendly and very informative. Gave me all my options and was up front with the whole process. Did not charge me any hidden fees and was clear on my pick up and delivery times. Was always in contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:7/31/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto TransPort
    Review:This Company went Above & Beyond to Get my Vehicle to Me. I would DEFINITELY Recommend & Use this Company AGAIN!! I Dealt with about 20 Different companies & they gave me the BEST PRICE!! Do yourself a Favor & Avoid All the Headaches... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony GrazianoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Busses Miami to California
    Review:Dealt with Johnny, he was very helpful. I sold 2 VW buses to California neither were operational. One of the buses had no wheels. John was able to transport them to California. ZERO Headaches. Would recommend in a heart beat. Great Service. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:7/11/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend John at Headquarters Auto Transport. He was honest, responsive and professional during the entire process. You won't be disappointed! [ View ]
    Poster:Jose