Transport Logo
View 175,175 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,176th Review now!

View Harvester Trucking Inc.'s New Profile

Harvester Trucking Inc.
27992 West State Route 120
Lakemoor, IL 60051
Phone Number:815-679-6742
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/10/2012
Company type cannot be verified...
Harvester Trucking Inc. has years of experience and education, as we are both a broker and carrier, so that you can enjoy a stress free move. We take pride in having the most reliable team in the industry! Our experienced team is looking forward to working directly with you to assure safe, affordable shipping of your vehicle. Our enclosed carriers and open door to door move partners are ready to attend to every moving detail you need. If this is your first time shipping a car, take time to look through our informative site. At Harvester Trucking Inc. we care about quality, not quantity.
Have your own experience with Harvester Trucking Inc. to share?

• Subject: First Time User - (10/16/13) delayed review
    Review:I found my new car on the internet in Vermont. Once the sale was completed, I needed transport to my home state of California. I found a web site where brokers would send you quotes by e-mail. I called several who responded, including Haves... [ More ]
    Date:5/14/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Company
    Review:As with the majority of reviews concerning Harvester Trucking over the past few months, my situation is no different. They took the full cost of the transport per my credit card on day one. Then after the 7 business day allotment period I had not rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt Morris
    Date:12/7/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: frauds and scammers, avoid at all cost!
    Review:This company is full of dishonest fraudsters! I was assisted by Doug and after agreeing on a quote he said that a deposit of $495 needed to be made that day In order to guarantee the quoted rate. I should of known this was a red flag... Long story sh... [ More ]
    Date:12/6/2013 11:29:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.