View 150,846 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,847th Review now!

View Harvester Trucking Inc.'s New Profile

Harvester Trucking Inc.
27992 West State Route 120
Lakemoor, IL 60051
Phone Number:815-679-6742
Website:http://www.harvestertrucking.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/10/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Harvester Trucking Inc. has years of experience and education, as we are both a broker and carrier, so that you can enjoy a stress free move. We take pride in having the most reliable team in the industry! Our experienced team is looking forward to working directly with you to assure safe, affordable shipping of your vehicle. Our enclosed carriers and open door to door move partners are ready to attend to every moving detail you need. If this is your first time shipping a car, take time to look through our informative site. At Harvester Trucking Inc. we care about quality, not quantity.
Have your own experience with Harvester Trucking Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Harvester Trucking Inc.
    Subject: First Time User - (10/16/13) delayed review
    Review:I found my new car on the internet in Vermont. Once the sale was completed, I needed transport to my home state of California. I found a web site where brokers would send you quotes by e-mail. I called several who responded, including Haves... [ More ]
    Poster:cliff
    Date:5/14/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Company
    Review:As with the majority of reviews concerning Harvester Trucking over the past few months, my situation is no different. They took the full cost of the transport per my credit card on day one. Then after the 7 business day allotment period I had not rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt Morris
    Date:12/7/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: frauds and scammers, avoid at all cost!
    Review:This company is full of dishonest fraudsters! I was assisted by Doug and after agreeing on a quote he said that a deposit of $495 needed to be made that day In order to guarantee the quoted rate. I should of known this was a red flag... Long story sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:12/6/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: FRAUD!!
    Review:I have tried to contact Harvester via email and phone call and nobody calls me back. At first it seemed like a really good company and then everything went cold. The immediate pick up that I scheduled never happened. I had a window pick up of three d... [ More ]
    Poster:ccThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Fraud/Liar/Dishonest
    Review:Name of the employee is ''TIM''. He is such a liar, dishonest, fraud....etc.etc. person. The company ' HARVEST TRUCKING INC.' is full of fraud people. he charged me $500.00 in advance, when the driver came he told to me i will not picking your vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh
    Date:11/26/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: VERY BAD SERVICE
    Review:I spoke with Darren on Friday and he gave me the impression they would be able to have the car picked up possibly that day, maybe even Saturday or Sunday, but Monday would be the latest. Monday came around and I still hadn't heard from the company. ... [ More ]
    Poster:STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
    Date:11/14/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service
    Review:My experience with Harvester Trucking started out okay. It is very difficult to get through to the phone number to talk to anybody at Harvester Trucking. I was told by Jason that they have sales meetings. This must happen every morning because NOB... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Returning Customer
    Review:This is the third time I will be using Harvester to ship my vehicle and wouldn't trust any other shipping company after using them the first time. Always upfront and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:Penny S.
    Date:11/11/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service
    Review:I contracted with Harvester to transport my car from Il. to Az. The car was to be picked-up no later then 11-1-13. After that date Harvester still has not answered my phone calls or emails. I have since been forced to find another carrier. This is th... [ More ]
    Poster:William
    Date:11/7/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Jason explained the process thoroughly. The car was shipped within my time frame. The driver was prompt and courteous and prompt. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:jill
    Date:11/7/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and quick service
    Review:I was very pleased with the services provided by Harvester Trucking. They were extremely efficient and knowledgeable. After having contacted a number of other companies, this was the first company I felt safe with. I liked that everyone was always ea... [ More ]
    Poster:pam
    Date:11/7/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit money not returned
    Review:After paying Harvester a deposit of $195 each for two cars to be shipped we decided not to use their services and asked for a refund totaling $390 at which time we were told it would be a week before they could make that happen. i immediately thought... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Reece
    Date:11/6/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very disappointed in Harvester Trucking
    Review:Harvester Trucking owner and personnel were always cordial, SEEMED legitimate. When they were unable to move my vehicle after 3 weeks, they willingly offered to give me a refund. This offer was repeated a number of times, even by the owner Tim. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Morgan
    Date:11/6/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: The Worst Service Tried to charge twice
    Review:My car was suppose to be picked up on 8-30-13 and i was assured that would be no problem. On 8-31-13 I was going to drive my other car to my final destination. This never happened. I had to repeatedly call the contracted company to see where they wer... [ More ]
    Response:Customer assigned 8/29/13 as the first date vehicle is available to be picked up. Harvester Trucking Inc. dispatched customer's vehicle on two separate occasions. The first carrier, assigned on 8/29/13, had an incident out of anyone's control due to acts God on 8/30/13. Upon being informed by said carrier, Harvester Trucking Inc. immediately began working on assigning another carrier to customers order. Harvester Trucking Inc assigned the second carrier on 9/3/13, said Zimmer Auto Express. Harvester Trucking Inc was informed on 9/4/13 that the customer requested to charge the funds back on their credit card. Harvester Trucking Inc. received a total of $400 from the customer, of which Harvester Trucking Inc. owed a total of $350 to Zimmer Auto Express. At that time Harvester Trucking Inc. informed Zimmer Auto Express to collect the full amount of $350 from the Customer. Below is a partial copy of Harvester Trucking Inc.'s contract, full contact can be found www.harvestertrucking.com In the event the customer chooses to cancel an order after the vehicle(s) have been assigned to carrier (dispatched) customers deposit will not be refunded and $100.00 cancellation fee will be imposed and collected by Harvester Trucking Inc. with the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. In the event the customer paid in full for the shippment and chooses to cancel after the vehicle(s) have been assigned to a carrier (dispatched) an administrative cancellation fee of $295.00 will be retained by Harvester Trucking Inc. The remaining balance will be refunded in full. In the event a deposit is not collected until vehicle(s) has been assigned to carrier (dispatched) and customer chooses to cancel after the vehicle(s) has been assigned to a carrier (dispatched), Harvester Trucking Inc. reserves the right to charge the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file in the amount of $150.00. Refunds or deposits issued by Harvester Trucking Inc. will be processed within 15 business days of written confirmation of cancellation and received by company check. In the event the customer requests their bank and/or credit card company to issue a charge-back within the 15 business days allotted for Harvester Trucking Inc. to process a refund of the deposit, an administrative fee of $195.00 will be imposed and charged to the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. In the event a customer requests their bank and/or credit card company to issue a charge-back after customer received services in full from Harvester Trucking Inc. an administrative fee of $295.00 will be imposed and charged to the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent customer service by one of the representative named Tim. he is very helpful. if u talk with Tim then u don't need to worry. he has clear communication skills, vast knowledge and ability to use positive language. he knows the value of time a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh K Dewett
    Date:10/31/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:Promised to pick up within 7 days. Gave up after 15. Tried calling at least 30 times. No answer or no return calls to messages. Sent emails. No replies. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for your shipping needs. RT [ View ]
    Poster:R Thompson
    Date:10/28/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Easy to get it booked, scheduling was a breeze. The team was easy to get in contact with and they adjusted when my dates changed - no charge! Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred K
    Date:10/27/2013 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: using Harvester Trucking
    Review:When time came to move my car, I received quotes by email as well assome phone calls. I chose Harvester because they were NOT pushy, and although they had only few reviews, these reviews were positive and even laudatory. I was not aware that ther... [ More ]
    Poster:Raphael
    Date:9/6/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Review:Shipped cars before, have had terrible experiences. Finally found someone affordable, reliable and honest. Awesome service, will defiantly use Harvester Trucking again! [ View ]
    Poster:Abril
    Date:8/30/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my avalon
    Review:I requested a quote for my toyota Avalon and got one from Harvesting that was very attractive. when I called the company the quote that was given to me was $845. I decided to ship my car with the company. It took them about a week and a half to get m... [ More ]
    Poster:elijah
    Date:8/29/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: professional
    Review:Doug was very professional and kept me updated through the who process. Very nice to do business with.. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:8/21/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: excellent company
    Review:This is my second time using Harvester Trucking my cost was reasonable my car was picked up on the day that I requested. I worked with TIM who is excellent at answering any questions I had and was always around. Harvester Trucking is great at communi... [ More ]
    Poster:joey cole
    Date:8/18/2013 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: harvester transport expierence
    Review:I had my 20011 ford shipped to missouri by harvester transport. The truck driver was on time picking up my car. The harvester staff explained step by step the process. The car arrived unblimished.Also the expense was nominal.Avery unstressful experen... [ More ]
    Poster:john
    Date:8/7/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I have worked with TIM from Harvester Trucking twice. I have had two vehicles shipped within the last 2 months. Harvester Trucking prices are very affordable. Tim was always available when ever I called to answer any questions I had. The truck driver... [ More ]
    Poster:arsheena harmon
    Date:7/30/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Review:Exceptional service. Tim @Harvester was the best, worker to get vehicle here by deadline. Lou the truck driver went out of his way to keep us informed, very professional. Wound not hesitate to use Harvester again. Very highly recommend. Cost was... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:7/21/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Best Price
    Review:Tim represents the epitome of great customer service. The price of the move was the least expensive on the internet. [ View ]
    Poster:Lenny
    Date:7/19/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: SIMPLY WONDERFUL
    Review:I have since returned for another vehicle and this company is the best. They are quick and easy to work with, and make me be on my game. Thank you for the wonderful service! I sincerely recommend them!! I dont even look for quotes anymore I k... [ More ]
    Poster:Anytime Fitness
    Date:7/16/2013 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great no issues
    Review:Picked up car called to make sure driver was on time I receaved a deal by catching a spot on their truck was last one Brian was very clean and nice I would ask for this driver on all my shipments [ View ]
    Poster:Kent Woosley
    Date:7/9/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING!!!
    Review:Before I spoke to Doug, I had litterally spoken with about 15-20 brokers regarding my brand new GMC Terrain transport from the dealership in Collinsville, Illinois to Bowie, Maryland. Needless to say that I got very mixed results from different peop... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyrone
    Date:7/8/2013 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: company
    Review:The customer service was great and very prompt. I would refer anyone wanting to ship your motorcycle. You and your bike comes first.Great job. Ask for Tim [ View ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:7/6/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: great but...
    Review:I had a great experience with harvester trucking my car was delivered one day before the ETA. The one thing that I will say this company needs to work on is their customer service skills. I had called a few days before my car was going to be picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:7/3/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:I work at a motorcycle company that sells MANY bikes in a year all over North America. The company we used to solely use, became a headache to use - waiting up to a month for a delivery for the customer, sometimes up to two months - I decided to loo... [ More ]
    Poster:Wicked Wheels
    Date:6/26/2013 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Extra Special Service
    Review:One of the best if not the best experiences in my 30+ years in the car business. Brian made a special trip to deliver the unit at a specific time. Kept me informed from start to finish. Great job Brian and we will be using your services in the future... [ More ]
    Poster:Pritchard Family Auto Stores
    Date:6/25/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service, they explained the process thoroughly, and it happened just as they stated. Their driver Brian, was on time upon pick-up and delivery. The whole ordeal was stress free and quick. I will definitely use them next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Marykate McGrath
    Date:6/13/2013 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Was nervous at First
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I have called many company's that I have left voice mails and no one called back . Tim called me back and was very polite and explained everything and did not rush me off the phone. The driver Brian was very ni... [ More ]
    Poster:carol
    Date:5/9/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Review:The process with Harvester and Pass Trucking was smooth and pleasant. I had tried to contract with 2 other companies prior to calling Hatvester. The other 2 were dishonest and unprofessional. Harvester had my 2004 GMC Envoy XL picked up within 2 days... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Rose
    Date:4/9/2013 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Over Quantity
    Review:I scheduled my vehicle pick-up three months in advance. They told me the deposit was $150. Once I checked the pending charges on my credit card, I saw they had charged $200. This was a minor issue, and they reduced the final cost accordingly. Olivia ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:4/7/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: dodge truck
    Review:Gave us a military discount :) fast and friendly looking forward in doing more business in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:John hoffman
    Date:3/28/2013 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Company
    Review:I was very happy with the quality service from the staff and Harvester. I'm an avid car collector and have bought several cars that I had to have shipped to me. This has been one of the smoothest shipments yet. Very honest about the cost and time fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek Botfield
    Date:3/28/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: worst experience
    Review:Do not use this company you will be let down. From the start they lied all the way from the cost to the time of pick up to the time of arrival. what a JOKE worst experience you could ever have . [ View ]
    Response:Harvester Trucking Inc. is both a broker and a carrier. This order was brokered to a different carrier. Carrier picked up vehicle on the first available pick up date; during the shipment carrier explained to Harvester Trucking Inc. that due to weather and equipment failure delivery was delayed. Harvester Trucking Inc. should not be penalized with a negative review as Harvester Trucking Inc. did fully abide by our contract with the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:3/27/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Very courteous and professional staff. I needed my car to be shipped to Texas and Heritage Trucking Company was able to ship the car in 4 business days. I was impressed with their service. Fast and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:Sara Tsatsis
    Date:3/13/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Car was picked up in time & dropped off on time. Brian was the drive did a wonderful job! Harvester trucking I would work with again! Price was fare. Give them a chance. To ship your car! Thanks again! [ View ]
    Poster:Payton
    Date:3/11/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Review:The whole process to find a carrier is daunting because it's hard to know who's reputable and who's not. I selected Harvester based on the reviews I'd seen and I'm glad I did. Everyone was very professional. They gave me the cheapest price and actual... [ More ]
    Poster:Anise
    Date:3/11/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Had never had a car transported before as I am a tow truck business owner and would normally move my own car. It was suggested that I find a transporter to bring a muscle car I bought from North Carolina back to Illinois and being a little unsure if ... [ More ]
    Poster:pat paso
    Date:3/9/2013 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Josh Actually Cussed me out on the phone when I cancelled
    Review:When contacted by Harvester Trucking originally I spoke with a driver who was a trainee. He was very respectful and nice. Then I got a call from Josh B dismissing the first call and trying to hard sell me on using them. He was fast talking and using ... [ More ]
    Response:This was a prospective customer who contacted Harvester Trucking to ship a car and was unhappy that there was a difference in the estimated quote they received from the automated quote system and the actual price it would be to ship with Harvester Trucking. Said prospective customer placed an order online using the estimated quote price to place the order. Harvester Trucking called said prospective customer and explained again about the difference in price Harvester Trucking will not be able to ship the vehicle for the estimated auto quote price. Customer became irate and threatened to give a negative review and hung up. [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron S.
    Date:3/7/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Harvester is excellent
    Review:I've dealt with a lot of transport companies in the past and Harvester has been the most impressive so far. My regular guy was out so I went online to find someone who could handle a job for me. I dealt primarily with josh who was super friendly, k... [ More ]
    Poster:Billy R.
    Date:3/4/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Josh
    Review:Harvester Trucking was able to contract a driver very quickly. Driver was prompt, answered any questions I had and was very professional. Josh was great, patiently answered all my questions and got me a very fair price considering the distance and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry O'Connell
    Date:2/25/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service once again
    Review:Excellent service once again. I had this company move a second car and had the exact same excellent service then the first time. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:2/25/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!! RE: Motorcycle move
    Review:This company is the most UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, DISHONEST, VULGAR group Ive EVER encountered. I was contacted by Josh on Saturday(which Josh claims they dont work on) & pressured into an agreement. 1st off they made promises that they did not stan... [ More ]
    Response:Harvester Trucking Inc. had order ID# 59142 dispatched in the time frame allocated by customer. Harvester Trucking Inc. informed customer of dispatch details. Harvester Trucking Inc. received instruction from customer to cancel order after the being dispatched, Harvester Trucking Inc. refunded the full deposit to customer within 10 business days. Harvester Trucking Inc. did NOT charge customer the $100.00 cancellation fee and refunded the full deposit to the customer within 10 business day, as stated in the contract: "Customer has the option to cancel at any time prior to 72 hours of scheduled pick-up, and deposit will be refunded in full. In the event the Customer chooses to cancel after a carrier has been assigned, scheduled and dispatched to the vehicle(s) pick-up location, a $100 cancellation fee, along with the customer deposit, will be imposed and collected by Harvester Trucking Inc.Refunds or deposits issued by Harvester Trucking Inc. will be received by company check within 10 business days of written confirmation of cancellation." Customer was contacting Harvester Trucking Inc. during the weekend and was therefore unable to get in contact with Harvester Trucking Inc. as the hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. Harvester Trucking Inc. contacted customer on Monday in reply to the several messages and emails left over the weekend by the customer to inform customer that order ID# 59142 was cancelled as per instruction and Harvester Trucking Inc. informed customer that the $100.00 cancellation fee will be waived and Harvester Trucking Inc. will also refund the customer of the full deposit within 10 business days. Customer demanded the credit card to be refunded within 12 hours or a negative review will be left for Harvester Trucking Inc. Harvester Trucking Inc. responded to the customer by explaining company policy for refunds of deposits and reminded customer of contract agreement. Customer was unhappy with the response and disconnected. [ view ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:2/22/2013 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I set up the transport of my vehicle at the last minute due to a travel schedule change. I got a call from Olivia about an hour after I placed the order with a driver ready to pick up my car exactly when I needed it picked up and delivered. Pick up a... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan R.
    Date:2/21/2013 7:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Harvester Trucking Inc.

Harvester Trucking Inc. Home | 2