View 165,112 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,113th Review now!

View Harvester Trucking Inc.'s New Profile

Harvester Trucking Inc.
27992 West State Route 120
Lakemoor, IL 60051
Phone Number:815-679-6742
Website:http://www.harvestertrucking.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 9/10/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Harvester Trucking Inc. has years of experience and education, as we are both a broker and carrier, so that you can enjoy a stress free move. We take pride in having the most reliable team in the industry! Our experienced team is looking forward to working directly with you to assure safe, affordable shipping of your vehicle. Our enclosed carriers and open door to door move partners are ready to attend to every moving detail you need. If this is your first time shipping a car, take time to look through our informative site. At Harvester Trucking Inc. we care about quality, not quantity.
Have your own experience with Harvester Trucking Inc. to share?

• Subject: First Time User - (10/16/13) delayed review
    Review:I found my new car on the internet in Vermont. Once the sale was completed, I needed transport to my home state of California. I found a web site where brokers would send you quotes by e-mail. I called several who responded, including Haves... [ More ]
    Poster:cliff
    Date:5/14/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Company
    Review:As with the majority of reviews concerning Harvester Trucking over the past few months, my situation is no different. They took the full cost of the transport per my credit card on day one. Then after the 7 business day allotment period I had not rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt Morris
    Date:12/7/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: frauds and scammers, avoid at all cost!
    Review:This company is full of dishonest fraudsters! I was assisted by Doug and after agreeing on a quote he said that a deposit of $495 needed to be made that day In order to guarantee the quoted rate. I should of known this was a red flag... Long story sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:12/6/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: FRAUD!!
    Review:I have tried to contact Harvester via email and phone call and nobody calls me back. At first it seemed like a really good company and then everything went cold. The immediate pick up that I scheduled never happened. I had a window pick up of three d... [ More ]
    Poster:ccThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Fraud/Liar/Dishonest
    Review:Name of the employee is ''TIM''. He is such a liar, dishonest, fraud....etc.etc. person. The company ' HARVEST TRUCKING INC.' is full of fraud people. he charged me $500.00 in advance, when the driver came he told to me i will not picking your vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh
    Date:11/26/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: VERY BAD SERVICE
    Review:I spoke with Darren on Friday and he gave me the impression they would be able to have the car picked up possibly that day, maybe even Saturday or Sunday, but Monday would be the latest. Monday came around and I still hadn't heard from the company. ... [ More ]
    Poster:STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
    Date:11/14/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service
    Review:My experience with Harvester Trucking started out okay. It is very difficult to get through to the phone number to talk to anybody at Harvester Trucking. I was told by Jason that they have sales meetings. This must happen every morning because NOB... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Returning Customer
    Review:This is the third time I will be using Harvester to ship my vehicle and wouldn't trust any other shipping company after using them the first time. Always upfront and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:Penny S.
    Date:11/11/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service
    Review:I contracted with Harvester to transport my car from Il. to Az. The car was to be picked-up no later then 11-1-13. After that date Harvester still has not answered my phone calls or emails. I have since been forced to find another carrier. This is th... [ More ]
    Poster:William
    Date:11/7/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Jason explained the process thoroughly. The car was shipped within my time frame. The driver was prompt and courteous and prompt. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:jill
    Date:11/7/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and quick service
    Review:I was very pleased with the services provided by Harvester Trucking. They were extremely efficient and knowledgeable. After having contacted a number of other companies, this was the first company I felt safe with. I liked that everyone was always ea... [ More ]
    Poster:pam
    Date:11/7/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit money not returned
    Review:After paying Harvester a deposit of $195 each for two cars to be shipped we decided not to use their services and asked for a refund totaling $390 at which time we were told it would be a week before they could make that happen. i immediately thought... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Reece
    Date:11/6/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very disappointed in Harvester Trucking
    Review:Harvester Trucking owner and personnel were always cordial, SEEMED legitimate. When they were unable to move my vehicle after 3 weeks, they willingly offered to give me a refund. This offer was repeated a number of times, even by the owner Tim. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Morgan
    Date:11/6/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: The Worst Service Tried to charge twice
    Review:My car was suppose to be picked up on 8-30-13 and i was assured that would be no problem. On 8-31-13 I was going to drive my other car to my final destination. This never happened. I had to repeatedly call the contracted company to see where they wer... [ More ]
    Response:Customer assigned 8/29/13 as the first date vehicle is available to be picked up. Harvester Trucking Inc. dispatched customer's vehicle on two separate occasions. The first carrier, assigned on 8/29/13, had an incident out of anyone's control due to acts God on 8/30/13. Upon being informed by said carrier, Harvester Trucking Inc. immediately began working on assigning another carrier to customers order. Harvester Trucking Inc assigned the second carrier on 9/3/13, said Zimmer Auto Express. Harvester Trucking Inc was informed on 9/4/13 that the customer requested to charge the funds back on their credit card. Harvester Trucking Inc. received a total of $400 from the customer, of which Harvester Trucking Inc. owed a total of $350 to Zimmer Auto Express. At that time Harvester Trucking Inc. informed Zimmer Auto Express to collect the full amount of $350 from the Customer. Below is a partial copy of Harvester Trucking Inc.'s contract, full contact can be found www.harvestertrucking.com In the event the customer chooses to cancel an order after the vehicle(s) have been assigned to carrier (dispatched) customers deposit will not be refunded and $100.00 cancellation fee will be imposed and collected by Harvester Trucking Inc. with the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. In the event the customer paid in full for the shippment and chooses to cancel after the vehicle(s) have been assigned to a carrier (dispatched) an administrative cancellation fee of $295.00 will be retained by Harvester Trucking Inc. The remaining balance will be refunded in full. In the event a deposit is not collected until vehicle(s) has been assigned to carrier (dispatched) and customer chooses to cancel after the vehicle(s) has been assigned to a carrier (dispatched), Harvester Trucking Inc. reserves the right to charge the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file in the amount of $150.00. Refunds or deposits issued by Harvester Trucking Inc. will be processed within 15 business days of written confirmation of cancellation and received by company check. In the event the customer requests their bank and/or credit card company to issue a charge-back within the 15 business days allotted for Harvester Trucking Inc. to process a refund of the deposit, an administrative fee of $195.00 will be imposed and charged to the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. In the event a customer requests their bank and/or credit card company to issue a charge-back after customer received services in full from Harvester Trucking Inc. an administrative fee of $295.00 will be imposed and charged to the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent customer service by one of the representative named Tim. he is very helpful. if u talk with Tim then u don't need to worry. he has clear communication skills, vast knowledge and ability to use positive language. he knows the value of time a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh K Dewett
    Date:10/31/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:Promised to pick up within 7 days. Gave up after 15. Tried calling at least 30 times. No answer or no return calls to messages. Sent emails. No replies. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for your shipping needs. RT [ View ]
    Poster:R Thompson
    Date:10/28/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Easy to get it booked, scheduling was a breeze. The team was easy to get in contact with and they adjusted when my dates changed - no charge! Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred K
    Date:10/27/2013 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: using Harvester Trucking
    Review:When time came to move my car, I received quotes by email as well assome phone calls. I chose Harvester because they were NOT pushy, and although they had only few reviews, these reviews were positive and even laudatory. I was not aware that ther... [ More ]
    Poster:Raphael
    Date:9/6/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Review:Shipped cars before, have had terrible experiences. Finally found someone affordable, reliable and honest. Awesome service, will defiantly use Harvester Trucking again! [ View ]
    Poster:Abril
    Date:8/30/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my avalon
    Review:I requested a quote for my toyota Avalon and got one from Harvesting that was very attractive. when I called the company the quote that was given to me was $845. I decided to ship my car with the company. It took them about a week and a half to get m... [ More ]
    Poster:elijah
    Date:8/29/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: professional
    Review:Doug was very professional and kept me updated through the who process. Very nice to do business with.. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:8/21/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: excellent company
    Review:This is my second time using Harvester Trucking my cost was reasonable my car was picked up on the day that I requested. I worked with TIM who is excellent at answering any questions I had and was always around. Harvester Trucking is great at communi... [ More ]
    Poster:joey cole
    Date:8/18/2013 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: harvester transport expierence
    Review:I had my 20011 ford shipped to missouri by harvester transport. The truck driver was on time picking up my car. The harvester staff explained step by step the process. The car arrived unblimished.Also the expense was nominal.Avery unstressful experen... [ More ]
    Poster:john
    Date:8/7/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I have worked with TIM from Harvester Trucking twice. I have had two vehicles shipped within the last 2 months. Harvester Trucking prices are very affordable. Tim was always available when ever I called to answer any questions I had. The truck driver... [ More ]
    Poster:arsheena harmon
    Date:7/30/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Review:Exceptional service. Tim @Harvester was the best, worker to get vehicle here by deadline. Lou the truck driver went out of his way to keep us informed, very professional. Wound not hesitate to use Harvester again. Very highly recommend. Cost was... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:7/21/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Best Price
    Review:Tim represents the epitome of great customer service. The price of the move was the least expensive on the internet. [ View ]
    Poster:Lenny
    Date:7/19/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: SIMPLY WONDERFUL
    Review:I have since returned for another vehicle and this company is the best. They are quick and easy to work with, and make me be on my game. Thank you for the wonderful service! I sincerely recommend them!! I dont even look for quotes anymore I k... [ More ]
    Poster:Anytime Fitness
    Date:7/16/2013 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great no issues
    Review:Picked up car called to make sure driver was on time I receaved a deal by catching a spot on their truck was last one Brian was very clean and nice I would ask for this driver on all my shipments [ View ]
    Poster:Kent Woosley
    Date:7/9/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING!!!
    Review:Before I spoke to Doug, I had litterally spoken with about 15-20 brokers regarding my brand new GMC Terrain transport from the dealership in Collinsville, Illinois to Bowie, Maryland. Needless to say that I got very mixed results from different peop... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyrone
    Date:7/8/2013 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: company
    Review:The customer service was great and very prompt. I would refer anyone wanting to ship your motorcycle. You and your bike comes first.Great job. Ask for Tim [ View ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:7/6/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: great but...
    Review:I had a great experience with harvester trucking my car was delivered one day before the ETA. The one thing that I will say this company needs to work on is their customer service skills. I had called a few days before my car was going to be picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela