Transport Logo
View 171,904 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,905th Review now!

View Harvester Trucking Inc.'s New Profile

Harvester Trucking Inc.
27992 West State Route 120
Lakemoor, IL 60051
Phone Number:815-679-6742
Time On Site:3 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/10/2012
Company type cannot be verified...
Harvester Trucking Inc. has years of experience and education, as we are both a broker and carrier, so that you can enjoy a stress free move. We take pride in having the most reliable team in the industry! Our experienced team is looking forward to working directly with you to assure safe, affordable shipping of your vehicle. Our enclosed carriers and open door to door move partners are ready to attend to every moving detail you need. If this is your first time shipping a car, take time to look through our informative site. At Harvester Trucking Inc. we care about quality, not quantity.
Have your own experience with Harvester Trucking Inc. to share?

• Subject: First Time User - (10/16/13) delayed review
    Review:I found my new car on the internet in Vermont. Once the sale was completed, I needed transport to my home state of California. I found a web site where brokers would send you quotes by e-mail. I called several who responded, including Haves... [ More ]
    Date:5/14/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Company
    Review:As with the majority of reviews concerning Harvester Trucking over the past few months, my situation is no different. They took the full cost of the transport per my credit card on day one. Then after the 7 business day allotment period I had not rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt Morris
    Date:12/7/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: frauds and scammers, avoid at all cost!
    Review:This company is full of dishonest fraudsters! I was assisted by Doug and after agreeing on a quote he said that a deposit of $495 needed to be made that day In order to guarantee the quoted rate. I should of known this was a red flag... Long story sh... [ More ]
    Date:12/6/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: FRAUD!!
    Review:I have tried to contact Harvester via email and phone call and nobody calls me back. At first it seemed like a really good company and then everything went cold. The immediate pick up that I scheduled never happened. I had a window pick up of three d... [ More ]
    Poster:ccThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Fraud/Liar/Dishonest
    Review:Name of the employee is ''TIM''. He is such a liar, dishonest, fraud....etc.etc. person. The company ' HARVEST TRUCKING INC.' is full of fraud people. he charged me $500.00 in advance, when the driver came he told to me i will not picking your vehicl... [ More ]
    Date:11/26/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Review:I spoke with Darren on Friday and he gave me the impression they would be able to have the car picked up possibly that day, maybe even Saturday or Sunday, but Monday would be the latest. Monday came around and I still hadn't heard from the company. ... [ More ]
    Date:11/14/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service
    Review:My experience with Harvester Trucking started out okay. It is very difficult to get through to the phone number to talk to anybody at Harvester Trucking. I was told by Jason that they have sales meetings. This must happen every morning because NOB... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Returning Customer
    Review:This is the third time I will be using Harvester to ship my vehicle and wouldn't trust any other shipping company after using them the first time. Always upfront and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:Penny S.
    Date:11/11/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service
    Review:I contracted with Harvester to transport my car from Il. to Az. The car was to be picked-up no later then 11-1-13. After that date Harvester still has not answered my phone calls or emails. I have since been forced to find another carrier. This is th... [ More ]
    Date:11/7/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Jason explained the process thoroughly. The car was shipped within my time frame. The driver was prompt and courteous and prompt. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Date:11/7/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and quick service
    Review:I was very pleased with the services provided by Harvester Trucking. They were extremely efficient and knowledgeable. After having contacted a number of other companies, this was the first company I felt safe with. I liked that everyone was always ea... [ More ]
    Date:11/7/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit money not returned
    Review:After paying Harvester a deposit of $195 each for two cars to be shipped we decided not to use their services and asked for a refund totaling $390 at which time we were told it would be a week before they could make that happen. i immediately thought... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Reece
    Date:11/6/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very disappointed in Harvester Trucking
    Review:Harvester Trucking owner and personnel were always cordial, SEEMED legitimate. When they were unable to move my vehicle after 3 weeks, they willingly offered to give me a refund. This offer was repeated a number of times, even by the owner Tim. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Morgan
    Date:11/6/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: The Worst Service Tried to charge twice
    Review:My car was suppose to be picked up on 8-30-13 and i was assured that would be no problem. On 8-31-13 I was going to drive my other car to my final destination. This never happened. I had to repeatedly call the contracted company to see where they wer... [ More ]
    Response:Customer assigned 8/29/13 as the first date vehicle is available to be picked up. Harvester Trucking Inc. dispatched customer's vehicle on two separate occasions. The first carrier, assigned on 8/29/13, had an incident out of anyone's control due to acts God on 8/30/13. Upon being informed by said carrier, Harvester Trucking Inc. immediately began working on assigning another carrier to customers order. Harvester Trucking Inc assigned the second carrier on 9/3/13, said Zimmer Auto Express. Harvester Trucking Inc was informed on 9/4/13 that the customer requested to charge the funds back on their credit card. Harvester Trucking Inc. received a total of $400 from the customer, of which Harvester Trucking Inc. owed a total of $350 to Zimmer Auto Express. At that time Harvester Trucking Inc. informed Zimmer Auto Express to collect the full amount of $350 from the Customer. Below is a partial copy of Harvester Trucking Inc.'s contract, full contact can be found In the event the customer chooses to cancel an order after the vehicle(s) have been assigned to carrier (dispatched) customers deposit will not be refunded and $100.00 cancellation fee will be imposed and collected by Harvester Trucking Inc. with the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. In the event the customer paid in full for the shippment and chooses to cancel after the vehicle(s) have been assigned to a carrier (dispatched) an administrative cancellation fee of $295.00 will be retained by Harvester Trucking Inc. The remaining balance will be refunded in full. In the event a deposit is not collected until vehicle(s) has been assigned to carrier (dispatched) and customer chooses to cancel after the vehicle(s) has been assigned to a carrier (dispatched), Harvester Trucking Inc. reserves the right to charge the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file in the amount of $150.00. Refunds or deposits issued by Harvester Trucking Inc. will be processed within 15 business days of written confirmation of cancellation and received by company check. In the event the customer requests their bank and/or credit card company to issue a charge-back within the 15 business days allotted for Harvester Trucking Inc. to process a refund of the deposit, an administrative fee of $195.00 will be imposed and charged to the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. In the event a customer requests their bank and/or credit card company to issue a charge-back after customer received services in full from Harvester Trucking Inc. an administrative fee of $295.00 will be imposed and charged to the credit card Harvester Trucking Inc. has on file. [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent customer service by one of the representative named Tim. he is very helpful. if u talk with Tim then u don't need to worry. he has clear communication skills, vast knowledge and ability to use positive language. he knows the value of time a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh K Dewett
    Date:10/31/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:Promised to pick up within 7 days. Gave up after 15. Tried calling at least 30 times. No answer or no return calls to messages. Sent emails. No replies. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for your shipping needs. RT [ View ]
    Poster:R Thompson
    Date:10/28/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Easy to get it booked, scheduling was a breeze. The team was easy to get in contact with and they adjusted when my dates changed - no charge! Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred K
    Date:10/27/2013 8:17:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.