View 154,021 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,022th Review now!

View Goodfellas Shipping LLC's New Profile

Goodfellas Shipping LLC
Phone Number:855-693-2233
Secondary Phone Number:786-345-3302
Website:http://www.goodfellasshipping.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 2/26/2014
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Goodfellas Shipping LLC to share?

• Subject: Potential Scam
    Review:My experience with this company was largely the same as the rest of their reviews on this site: -The car was never shipped -The up-front money was not returned -I took legal action to get (and receive) my $200 back. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:6/1/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Goodfellas Shipping lied constantly and continiously. They told me twice that my vehicle was scheduled to be picked up and then no one showed up or called. On two other occasions they told me that it had been picked up which was not the case. The sec... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:4/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THESE GUYS
    Review:I RECEIVED A QUOTE FROM BRANDON WHO WAS VERY FRIENDLY HE TOOK A 150.00 DEPOSIT AND THEN WAS SUPPOSE TO CALL BACK WITH A CONFIRMED TIME AND DATE. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THE INFO THEN THE NEXT MORNING MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED THE COD AMOUNT OF 700.00 AN... [ More ]
    Poster:karen
    Date:4/12/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Customer Service
    Review:I found GoodFellas through an online car transport quote generator that provided quotes from various vendors. Goodfellas came in at the lowest price, and I unwisely did not look at reviews before contacting them. Bert was all over me in the beginni... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:4/7/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!
    Review:I used this company to transport 2 vehicles here in California. They are a broker located in Florida wich is fine but the problem started later. I've quoted and accept this quote and sign a contract sent by email for $550 for both cars to be picked... [ More ]
    Poster:ALONSO
    Date:3/27/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this company; they stole $600 from me.
    Review:I contracted with this company to move my vehicle from Virginia to Texas for $900. I paid the $200 deposit and expected to owe $700 on delivery. I contacted the company near the shipping date for confirmation. Goodfellas Shipping LLC stated that a... [ More ]
    Poster:Maxwell Keith
    Date:3/27/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: TOTAL SCAMMERS AND LIERS AVOID!!!!!!!
    Review:i to was a victim of their lies and scams. i had 3 trucks picked up from texas all signed contracts with the agreed to price clearly listed on the contract. the 1st contract was a 2003 dodge dually from eueless texas in contract it was 725.00 total.... [ More ]
    Poster:larry jackson
    Date:3/25/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Jimmy of Goodfellows gave me a guaranteed date of pick up saying he had a driver that needed a slot for one more car and wrote it on the contract also gave a total price of $675.00 ($175 deposit to Goodfellows and $500. To driver cod)also on contrac... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Jones
    Date:3/25/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: They are a scam rip off!
    Review:I was given a quote of 900.00 to ship auto. 200.00 deposit and 700.00 cod to driver. Car was picked up 3 days after scheduled pick up date. Ok. The driver called me to advise me car will arrive tomorrow and I know I would need to pay the driver 1,300... [ More ]
    Poster:Chester Hansen
    Date:3/18/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 beetle
    Review:The team at goodfellas was very helpful in moving my vehicle from an undesirable location. They were upfront with me and explained the process clearly. The vehicle was picked up and recieved in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Richard for the review im glad we were able to meet your standards. Goodfellas Shipping LLC Team [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:3/5/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: A bunch of Lies
    Review:I got a call from this broker on a Monday He gave me all the answers I wanted to hear. He was nice & pleasant in the beginning, saying my truck would get picked up w/in 3 days... I bought everything He said but It was a total lie. I called Wedn... [ More ]
    Response:‘I’m sorry you had a bad experience. We’ve been in business 8 years, we serve thousands of customers a week, and we strive to create the best possible transport experience for all 50 States. We appreciate the review and will work on improving this matter so it wont happen in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:KG