Transport Logo
View 175,156 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,157th Review now!

View Global Auto Transportation's New Profile

Global Auto Transportation
105 W Alameda #216
Burbank, CA 91502
Phone Number:877-645-2288
Secondary Phone Number:818-476-5005
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/17/2010
Global Auto Transportation is committed to providing consistent and dependable door-to-door auto transportation solutions in the United States. National auto shipping and auto transport company, serving 50 States in USA. Fully licensed and insured,FREE door to door vehicle delivery and pickup with the most competitive rates in auto transportation industry serving car owners, buyers and auto dealers.
Have your own experience with Global Auto Transportation to share?

Global Auto Transportation reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 24 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.20% of Global Auto Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: NC to FL
    Review:They shipped my 2004 Land Rover from Greensboro, NC to Port Saint Lucie, FL. car got picked up based on schedule. They told me the delivery wouldn't be more than 4 days. my order got booked just because the pickup and delivery dates worked for me. bu... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Donna. We are extremely unhappy to hear you weren't satisfied with the service provide and sincerely apologize for the late pickup. The initially assigned truck had some mechanical problems, so we had to reschedule your 2004 Land Rover shipment, that's why pickup was two days late. We hope to provide better service for your next move and look forward to assisting you with your transportation needs in future. Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day. [ view ]
    Date:10/19/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: local move
    Review:I booked my order with Global october 3rd for the shipping of my 2006 Jeep Cherokee from Lodi, CA to San Diedo, CA. My entire experience working with global was great. since the quote was submitted online on saturday morning,I couldn't imagine that ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jose. We are very happy to hear we were able to schedule your 2006 Jeep Cherokee and ship it to you fast. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Brous
    Date:10/12/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: The greatest experience I have ever had!
    Review:One of my greatest experiences which i have had with car transport companies. guys, if you are looking for a safe, prompt and guaranteed transportation i would recommend global auto transportation and would def call them for my future car shipping ne... [ More ]
    Response:Hello William. We are happy and proud to have a customer like you. We really enjoyed shipping your 2008 Lexus RX 400.Thanks for your feedback and have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:William Brown
    Date:10/3/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: On time dleivery!
    Review:The quoted price was $1100 for my Honda Pilot transportation. My contact person Chris made sure he wouldn't raise the price. He did! I paid a little deposit ($115) when they picked my vehicle up. Driver was on time on pickup and delivery. Chris kept ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Peter! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy to hear everything went smooth with your move. We look forward to working with you in future. [ view ]
    Date:9/26/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car came dirty!
    Review:My 2004 Lexus ES 330 was picked up in Knoxville. Driver was very thorough in marking every scratch or minor dent or ding before loading my car. He loaded the car and left. Delivery was at Corona, CA without any damages. My only problem was that I di... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Amy. Thank you for your feedback about your experience with us. It was our pleasure to assist you in your 2004 Lexus ES 330 transportation. We sincerely apologize for the poor communication with the driver. We look forward to working with you in future. We want to let you know you can use your discount as a returning customer for your next move. Thanks again and have a great day! [ view ]
    Date:9/22/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Jason and Vick!
    Review:My 2003 bmw 7 series needed to be shipped from Douglasville to Orlando. The carrier (Vick) that Jason hired for me was super nice and always answered my calls the whole time that my vehicle was in transport. He was very accommodating and courteous wh... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Rob! It was a great pleasure for Jason and Vick to handle your shipment process! And we are happy to hear it was easy process for you. Feel free to contact your shipping coordinator Jason at (818) 309-1374 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Date:6/22/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Ford Taurus
    Review:Got my car shipped without any scratches. Nothing was missing from my car. If you are looking for a peace of mind and having your your car shipped safely this is the way to go!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Hello Natalie! Thank you for your glowing review! We are very happy to hear you found a peace of mind in working with us! Please feel free to reach your shipping coordinator Nick at (818) 309-1373 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Date:6/20/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Jaguar xk8
    Review:Nick shipped my 1999 Jaguar xk8 from Chula Vista to GT Barrington for $1145 without any damages on time. Couldn’t ask for more! [ View ]
    Response:Hello John! We are so thankful for your amazing feedback! We are happy everything went according to our tight schedule! Please feel free to contact Nick at (818) 309-1373 if you ever need transportation services! [ view ]
    Date:6/16/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Review:Everything began from an online quote. In 15 minutes I got a call from Nick. I liked the ease of working with Nick. He was really patient and knowledgeable. He said what he meant and didn't raise the price indiscriminately. Got a quote of $875 for ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Ann! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are very happy your cooperation with Nick was a pleasant process for you as well. So please feel free to contact Nick at (818) 309-1373 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Date:5/27/2015 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased with this service!
    Review:My sister asked me to assist in her 1968 Chevrolet Impala transportation as it was a classic car and needed to be shipped super carefully. I know only one professional company in this industry. So recommended them to my sis. Nick was the customer rep... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Sarah! We are very happy we were able to ship your 1968 Chevrolet Impala without any damages!!! Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to contact your customer representative Nick at (818) 309-1373 for your transportation needs in future! [ view ]
    Date:5/20/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: They do not rush you into a contract agreement, not pushy at al!!!!!
    Review:I submitted quote on and then got a call from Nick. He offered me a price of $950 for my 1994 Honda Civic transportation from New Orleans to Framingham. I got an open trailer for door to door delivery. The driver unl... [ More ]
    Response:Hello James! You were a great customer to deal with! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Please feel free to contact your shipping coordinator Nick at (818) 309-1373 if transportation need arises in future! [ view ]
    Date:5/19/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My 1968 Chevrolet Impala needed to be shipped from Calabasas, CA to Seattle, WA. I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd be in touch. I got a price of $900 from customer r... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Nick! Than you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate every feedback from our customers! Please feel free to contact Jason at (818) 309-1372 for your transportation needs in future! [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Chartier
    Date:5/15/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:First I contacted to Jason and he helped me all the way through the process of getting my bro’s car shipped. We thought it would be more of a problem because the car was 1970 Lincoln Continental but Jason told us it wouldn’t be any proble... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Codyhu. Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are very happy to hear that your 1970 Lincoln Continental transportation went well! Our shipping coordinator did his best to schedule your vehicle shipment as soon as possible! So please feel free to contact Jason at (818) 309-1374 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Date:5/12/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Review:I had spent months looking for my Mercedes, I finally found the perfect one at a dealership in Houston. I should mention I have purchased and shipped several cars from Houston. So it was perfect and I bought it. Now I had gotten a quote from a compan... [ More ]
    Date:5/9/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: A+ from us!
    Review:My grandma was relocating to Alpharetta. She asked me to assist in 2013 Infiniti G37 shipping process. So I started to search a company. I called Global upon recommendation of a friend of mine who used their services a year ago. The first question-co... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Gore
    Date:5/9/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter Exp.
    Review:The transit itself was crazy fast from Hazel Crest to Miami Beach. I could hardly do that drive myself in that time so I was happy to work with such professional people. The driver was real pro and I had no complaints in regards to my service. I go... [ More ]
    Date:5/8/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Review:My shipment was from Romney, WV to Torrington, CT. I paid $100 deposit, total price was $650. Customer rep Nick explained how the auto transport process worked so clearly that I had idea about the whole process, btw I had never shipped car before. Th... [ More ]
    Date:5/8/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Review:I received a gift for my birthday- Chevy Impala the car of my dreams. I had to ship my Impala from Severn, MD to Rockledge, FL. After I placed my information, my mail was full of responses. I didn’t have any idea about transportation companies.... [ More ]
    Poster:frank davis
    Date:5/3/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: No Worries with Global
    Review:My bro’s 2004 Jeep Liberty needed to be shipped from Wilmington, CA to San Antonio, TX as he was relocating to Texas. He worried much about the shipment, because he had a very bad experience before. But I pursued him that everything would be d... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie S.
    Date:5/2/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding!!!
    Review:After trying to arrange shipment with two other companies, I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd be in touch. On Wednesday the following week, he called to tell me that ... [ More ]
    Date:4/25/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service and safe transportation
    Review:My 2014 Honda Accord needed to be shipped from the rural area of Texas that wasn’t easy to find. At the same time I was in the worst timing situation. Honda had to be shipped the same day I called them. After an hour broker called me back to sa... [ More ]
    Poster:emily anderson
    Date:4/16/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Review:I've dealt with many transport companies and this one is by far the best! I spoke with a gentleman when I called and he was very professional. My Corolla was picked up in Florida and delivered to California on time and safely. My parents dealt with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry C. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:a friend of mine referred me to global auto and i thought they would give me the run around but they were actually really cool. elena knew what she was doing. she had handled the transport of my car as if it was her own which i really appreciated. i ... [ More ]
    Date:3/6/2015 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: delivering my car
    Review:Great service from start to finish!!!To Nick...Thank you for all your help and the assurance you gave me. I will definitely use your company again!!!!Happy customer [ View ]
    Date:12/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transport
    Review:Global Auto Transportation is my second favorite transporting companies that I worked with. Having the opportunity to compare the transporter companies I really do see the difference between many of them. Global Auto Transportation has satisfied my n... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Review:This is my first time shipping my car from NH to CA. Well as a first timer I usually read other people reviews and recommendation from friends or family. Global auto transportation was recommended by my brother-in-law who used them 4 years ago. Wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheue Chen
    Date:8/13/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:About a month ago; I commenced my search for an auto move from Wenatchee WA (remote location I know) to Southern California. I started off on uship and the number of quotes were overwhelming and out of my budget to say the least. The average rate was... [ More ]
    Date:6/5/2014 7:31:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.