View 149,458 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,459th Review now!

View Global Auto Transportation's New Profile

Global Auto Transportation
11710 Tuxford St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Phone Number:877-645-2288
Secondary Phone Number:818-476-5005
Website:http://www.GlobalAutoTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/17/2010

Global Auto Transportation is committed to providing consistent and dependable door-to-door auto transportation solutions in the United States. National auto shipping and auto transport company, serving 50 States in USA. Fully licensed and insured,FREE door to door vehicle delivery and pickup with the most competitive rates in auto transportation industry serving car owners, buyers and auto dealers.
Have your own experience with Global Auto Transportation to share?

Global Auto Transportation reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 3 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.04% of Global Auto Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Reliable transport
    Review:Global Auto Transportation is my second favorite transporting companies that I worked with. Having the opportunity to compare the transporter companies I really do see the difference between many of them. Global Auto Transportation has satisfied my n... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE GLOBAL AUTO TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is my first time shipping my car from NH to CA. Well as a first timer I usually read other people reviews and recommendation from friends or family. Global auto transportation was recommended by my brother-in-law who used them 4 years ago. Wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheue Chen
    Date:8/13/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:About a month ago; I commenced my search for an auto move from Wenatchee WA (remote location I know) to Southern California. I started off on uship and the number of quotes were overwhelming and out of my budget to say the least. The average rate was... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:6/5/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:I have car shipping experience with a broker and they assigned me to this dispatch. Just want to mention that they ship car slowly and the customer representatives are impatient and somewhat rude. [ View ]
    Poster:Zhoujia
    Date:8/19/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Nice experience
    Review:I recently used Global auto transport to ship my car from OH to FL. Company person Elena explained me the process and answered my queries. They even didn't took the advance to book the shipment. She is very professional and friendly. Driver picks the... [ More ]
    Poster:Manish Mittal
    Date:6/18/2013 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Global Auto
    Review:Our company has used Global Auto for over 2 years; we find their degree of service second to none. Diana, who handles all the logistics for Global is the most professional individual I’ve dealt with in this industry; she always delivers on her... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your comment, we are glad you enjoyed our service, our goal is to satisfy our customers nationwide. Please visit join us on facebook to get our latest updates and news. Hope to do business with you again. Global Auto Transportation [ view ]
    Poster:John Ramstetter
    Date:5/10/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Super Fast
    Review:I dropped my car of at their offices in Los Angeles as it was easier for me. I arrived around the close of business on Thursday and was told it would be shipped the following day (Friday). My car was in North Carolina by Sunday evening!! Probably not... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your support and comment and we are glad you enjoyed the auto transport service with global auto transportation. Please note Loading and Unloading it an important task and we take it with caution. Hope you will use Global Auto Transportation in future again and we will be more than happy to help you out on your auto transportation needs. Please visit us on Facebook to get updates and news. www.globalautotransportation.com Global Auto Transportation [ view ]
    Poster:L Gerdes
    Date:4/19/2013 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport - Cali to Pa
    Review:Diana with Global Auto Transportation was very friendly, helpful and professional. She assisted me with getting a solid quote to transport my Toyota Supra across country to PA. This is the second time I've used this company and would not hesitate to ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for being with us, and we appreciate your business with us. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and keep the vehicle delivery on time. Please visit us online or on Facebook to get latest updates and news. Global Auto Transportation Door To door delivery is Standard. [ view ]
    Poster:Nawar Hirmiz