View 160,785 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,786th Review now!

View Global Auto Transportation's New Profile

Global Auto Transportation
105 W Alameda #216
Burbank, CA 91502
Phone Number:877-645-2288
Secondary Phone Number:818-476-5005
Website:http://www.GlobalAutoTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 7/17/2010

Global Auto Transportation is committed to providing consistent and dependable door-to-door auto transportation solutions in the United States. National auto shipping and auto transport company, serving 50 States in USA. Fully licensed and insured,FREE door to door vehicle delivery and pickup with the most competitive rates in auto transportation industry serving car owners, buyers and auto dealers.
Have your own experience with Global Auto Transportation to share?

Global Auto Transportation reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 12 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.10% of Global Auto Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.90% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:The support I received from Elena helped to minimize the stress related to my move. I clicked submit quote button and after 15 minutes I had a call from her. She told me the price and to my surprise the price remained the same until the end of the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlee
    Date:4/21/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:They shipped my 2013 Pathfinder from Perry, FL April 10, with an expected receive date of April 16. Whenever I needed to reach them, they were there and ready to answer any question. I received a lot of calls from the shipping coordinator during the... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:4/20/2015 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service and safe transportation
    Review:My 2014 Honda Accord needed to be shipped from the rural area of Texas that wasn’t easy to find. At the same time I was in the worst timing situation. Honda had to be shipped the same day I called them. After an hour broker called me back to sa... [ More ]
    Poster:emily anderson
    Date:4/16/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service and safe transportation
    Review:Had a great experience transporting my car. They picked up my 2014 Volkswagen Jetta from Hawaii and dropped off to Putman, Connecticut for $1875. That was the lowest price that I got after calling a lot of companies.Shipment was picked up and dropped... [ More ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Review:I've dealt with many transport companies and this one is by far the best! I spoke with a gentleman when I called and he was very professional. My Corolla was picked up in Florida and delivered to California on time and safely. My parents dealt with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry C. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:a friend of mine referred me to global auto and i thought they would give me the run around but they were actually really cool. elena knew what she was doing. she had handled the transport of my car as if it was her own which i really appreciated. i ... [ More ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:3/6/2015 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I had my 1961 Ford Galaxie shipped from oregon to new york. when I first called global, I figured they would give me the run around like every other company does. Nick didn't give me any mickey mouse nonsense. He let me know when the driver, Leo, wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:2/27/2015 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:This company was a pleasure to work with. They matched the price another company gave me and they were professional. I had the pick-up scheduled in a busy city so I was pleasantly surprised when the driver was able to locate me with ease. He got my F... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Forges
    Date:2/18/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: delivering my car
    Review:Great service from start to finish!!!To Nick...Thank you for all your help and the assurance you gave me. I will definitely use your company again!!!!Happy customer [ View ]
    Poster:jummy
    Date:12/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transport
    Review:Global Auto Transportation is my second favorite transporting companies that I worked with. Having the opportunity to compare the transporter companies I really do see the difference between many of them. Global Auto Transportation has satisfied my n... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE GLOBAL AUTO TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is my first time shipping my car from NH to CA. Well as a first timer I usually read other people reviews and recommendation from friends or family. Global auto transportation was recommended by my brother-in-law who used them 4 years ago. Wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheue Chen
    Date:8/13/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:About a month ago; I commenced my search for an auto move from Wenatchee WA (remote location I know) to Southern California. I started off on uship and the number of quotes were overwhelming and out of my budget to say the least. The average rate was... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:6/5/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:I have car shipping experience with a broker and they assigned me to this dispatch. Just want to mention that they ship car slowly and the customer representatives are impatient and somewhat rude. [ View ]
    Poster:Zhoujia
    Date:8/19/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Nice experience
    Review:I recently used Global auto transport to ship my car from OH to FL. Company person Elena explained me the process and answered my queries. They even didn't took the advance to book the shipment. She is very professional and friendly. Driver picks the... [ More ]
    Poster:Manish Mittal
    Date:6/18/2013 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Global Auto
    Review:Our company has used Global Auto for over 2 years; we find their degree of service second to none. Diana, who handles all the logistics for Global is the most professional individual I’ve dealt with in this industry; she always delivers on her... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your comment, we are glad you enjoyed our service, our goal is to satisfy our customers nationwide. Please visit join us on facebook to get our latest updates and news. Hope to do business with you again. Global Auto Transportation [ view ]
    Poster:John Ramstetter