View 162,716 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,717th Review now!

View Global Auto Transportation's New Profile

Global Auto Transportation
105 W Alameda #216
Burbank, CA 91502
Phone Number:877-645-2288
Secondary Phone Number:818-476-5005
Website:http://www.GlobalAutoTransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 7/17/2010

Global Auto Transportation is committed to providing consistent and dependable door-to-door auto transportation solutions in the United States. National auto shipping and auto transport company, serving 50 States in USA. Fully licensed and insured,FREE door to door vehicle delivery and pickup with the most competitive rates in auto transportation industry serving car owners, buyers and auto dealers.
Have your own experience with Global Auto Transportation to share?

Global Auto Transportation reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 26 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.22% of Global Auto Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.78% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Very professional!
    Review:My 2013 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 needed to be shipped from Las Vegas to Houston. I called Global (upon a recommendation of a friend of mine), talked to Jason. First, he was so patient and knowledgeable, second he tried to hire a trucker for my car same ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle Atwell
    Date:5/24/2015 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!
    Review:I relocated to North Bergen recently. So needed to ship my car. My 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee was picked up on Boynton Beach, FL and delivered to North Bergen, NJ for $545. Delivery was 5 hours earlier than anticipated. No problems encountered with ei... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Boyd
    Date:5/23/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good Price Compared to Other Companies
    Review:Nick helped me in urgent case at pretty good price while compared to other companies. I submitted a lot of quotes. And got a lot of calls. Came across Global, as I was offered $425 for the shipment of my 2007 BMW 3 Series from Burbank to San Francis... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Yollick
    Date:5/22/2015 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Jason was great!!!
    Review:I purchased brand new 2015 Honda Accord from Plantation, and needed to ship it to Sugar Land, TX. I submitted quote on Global website and then Jason called me back in 10 minutes. I asked a price for an enclosed trailer(as my car was brand new, needed... [ More ]
    Poster:Edith Hamilton
    Date:5/20/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with this service!
    Review:My sister asked me to assist in her 1968 Chevrolet Impala transportation as it was a classic car and needed to be shipped super carefully. I know only one professional company in this industry. So recommended them to my sis. Nick was the customer rep... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:5/20/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: They do not rush you into a contract agreement, not pushy at al!!!!!
    Review:I submitted quote on www.globalautotransportation.com and then got a call from Nick. He offered me a price of $950 for my 1994 Honda Civic transportation from New Orleans to Framingham. I got an open trailer for door to door delivery. The driver unl... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:5/19/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My 1968 Chevrolet Impala needed to be shipped from Calabasas, CA to Seattle, WA. I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd be in touch. I got a price of $900 from customer r... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Chartier
    Date:5/15/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:First I contacted to Jason and he helped me all the way through the process of getting my bro’s car shipped. We thought it would be more of a problem because the car was 1970 Lincoln Continental but Jason told us it wouldn’t be any proble... [ More ]
    Poster:codyhu
    Date:5/12/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: STELLAR SERVICE
    Review:I had spent months looking for my Mercedes, I finally found the perfect one at a dealership in Houston. I should mention I have purchased and shipped several cars from Houston. So it was perfect and I bought it. Now I had gotten a quote from a compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:5/9/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: A+ from us!
    Review:My grandma was relocating to Alpharetta. She asked me to assist in 2013 Infiniti G37 shipping process. So I started to search a company. I called Global upon recommendation of a friend of mine who used their services a year ago. The first question-co... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Gore
    Date:5/9/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter Exp.
    Review:The transit itself was crazy fast from Hazel Crest to Miami Beach. I could hardly do that drive myself in that time so I was happy to work with such professional people. The driver was real pro and I had no complaints in regards to my service. I go... [ More ]
    Poster:Katrina
    Date:5/8/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Review:My shipment was from Romney, WV to Torrington, CT. I paid $100 deposit, total price was $650. Customer rep Nick explained how the auto transport process worked so clearly that I had idea about the whole process, btw I had never shipped car before. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebekah
    Date:5/8/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Review:I received a gift for my birthday- Chevy Impala the car of my dreams. I had to ship my Impala from Severn, MD to Rockledge, FL. After I placed my information, my mail was full of responses. I didn’t have any idea about transportation companies.... [ More ]
    Poster:frank davis
    Date:5/3/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: No Worries with Global
    Review:My bro’s 2004 Jeep Liberty needed to be shipped from Wilmington, CA to San Antonio, TX as he was relocating to Texas. He worried much about the shipment, because he had a very bad experience before. But I pursued him that everything would be d... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie S.
    Date:5/2/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Day
    Review:My mom’s birthday was coming on March 17. Me and my brother bought a car for her but we didn’t want to disturb her about the shipping problems, so in order to do our gift complete we contacted Global auto transportation to ship it to Virg... [ More ]
    Poster:Cori
    Date:4/29/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!!!
    Review:After trying to arrange shipment with two other companies, I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd be in touch. On Wednesday the following week, he called to tell me that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:4/25/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:The support I received from Elena helped to minimize the stress related to my move. I clicked submit quote button and after 15 minutes I had a call from her. She told me the price and to my surprise the price remained the same until the end of the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlee
    Date:4/21/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:They shipped my 2013 Pathfinder from Perry, FL April 10, with an expected receive date of April 16. Whenever I needed to reach them, they were there and ready to answer any question. I received a lot of calls from the shipping coordinator during the... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:4/20/2015 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service and safe transportation
    Review:My 2014 Honda Accord needed to be shipped from the rural area of Texas that wasn’t easy to find. At the same time I was in the worst timing situation. Honda had to be shipped the same day I called them. After an hour broker called me back to sa... [ More ]
    Poster:emily anderson
    Date:4/16/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Review:I've dealt with many transport companies and this one is by far the best! I spoke with a gentleman when I called and he was very professional. My Corolla was picked up in Florida and delivered to California on time and safely. My parents dealt with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry C. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:a friend of mine referred me to global auto and i thought they would give me the run around but they were actually really cool. elena knew what she was doing. she had handled the transport of my car as if it was her own which i really appreciated. i ... [ More ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:3/6/2015 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I had my 1961 Ford Galaxie shipped from oregon to new york. when I first called global, I figured they would give me the run around like every other company does. Nick didn't give me any mickey mouse nonsense. He let me know when the driver, Leo, wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:2/27/2015 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: delivering my car
    Review:Great service from start to finish!!!To Nick...Thank you for all your help and the assurance you gave me. I will definitely use your company again!!!!Happy customer [ View ]
    Poster:jummy
    Date:12/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transport
    Review:Global Auto Transportation is my second favorite transporting companies that I worked with. Having the opportunity to compare the transporter companies I really do see the difference between many of them. Global Auto Transportation has satisfied my n... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE GLOBAL AUTO TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is my first time shipping my car from NH to CA. Well as a first timer I usually read other people reviews and recommendation from friends or family. Global auto transportation was recommended by my brother-in-law who used them 4 years ago. Wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheue Chen
    Date:8/13/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:About a month ago; I commenced my search for an auto move from Wenatchee WA (remote location I know) to Southern California. I started off on uship and the number of quotes were overwhelming and out of my budget to say the least. The average rate was... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:6/5/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:I have car shipping experience with a broker and they assigned me to this dispatch. Just want to mention that they ship car slowly and the customer representatives are impatient and somewhat rude. [ View ]
    Poster:Zhoujia
    Date:8/19/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Nice experience
    Review:I recently used Global auto transport to ship my car from OH to FL. Company person Elena explained me the process and answered my queries. They even didn't took the advance to book the shipment. She is very professional and friendly. Driver picks the... [ More ]
    Poster:Manish Mittal