View 167,100 Reviews on 3,784 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,101th Review now!

View Global Auto Transportation's New Profile

Global Auto Transportation
105 W Alameda #216
Burbank, CA 91502
Phone Number:877-645-2288
Secondary Phone Number:818-476-5005
Website:http://www.GlobalAutoTransportation.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/17/2010

Global Auto Transportation is committed to providing consistent and dependable door-to-door auto transportation solutions in the United States. National auto shipping and auto transport company, serving 50 States in USA. Fully licensed and insured,FREE door to door vehicle delivery and pickup with the most competitive rates in auto transportation industry serving car owners, buyers and auto dealers.
Have your own experience with Global Auto Transportation to share?

Global Auto Transportation reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 21 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.18% of Global Auto Transportation customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Thank you Jason and Vick!
    Review:My 2003 bmw 7 series needed to be shipped from Douglasville to Orlando. The carrier (Vick) that Jason hired for me was super nice and always answered my calls the whole time that my vehicle was in transport. He was very accommodating and courteous wh... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Rob! It was a great pleasure for Jason and Vick to handle your shipment process! And we are happy to hear it was easy process for you. Feel free to contact your shipping coordinator Jason at (818) 309-1374 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:6/22/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Ford Taurus
    Review:Got my car shipped without any scratches. Nothing was missing from my car. If you are looking for a peace of mind and having your your car shipped safely this is the way to go!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Hello Natalie! Thank you for your glowing review! We are very happy to hear you found a peace of mind in working with us! Please feel free to reach your shipping coordinator Nick at (818) 309-1373 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:6/20/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Jaguar xk8
    Review:Nick shipped my 1999 Jaguar xk8 from Chula Vista to GT Barrington for $1145 without any damages on time. Couldn’t ask for more! [ View ]
    Response:Hello John! We are so thankful for your amazing feedback! We are happy everything went according to our tight schedule! Please feel free to contact Nick at (818) 309-1373 if you ever need transportation services! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/16/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Review:Everything began from an online quote. In 15 minutes I got a call from Nick. I liked the ease of working with Nick. He was really patient and knowledgeable. He said what he meant and didn't raise the price indiscriminately. Got a quote of $875 for ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Ann! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are very happy your cooperation with Nick was a pleasant process for you as well. So please feel free to contact Nick at (818) 309-1373 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:5/27/2015 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased with this service!
    Review:My sister asked me to assist in her 1968 Chevrolet Impala transportation as it was a classic car and needed to be shipped super carefully. I know only one professional company in this industry. So recommended them to my sis. Nick was the customer rep... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Sarah! We are very happy we were able to ship your 1968 Chevrolet Impala without any damages!!! Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to contact your customer representative Nick at (818) 309-1373 for your transportation needs in future! [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:5/20/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: They do not rush you into a contract agreement, not pushy at al!!!!!
    Review:I submitted quote on www.globalautotransportation.com and then got a call from Nick. He offered me a price of $950 for my 1994 Honda Civic transportation from New Orleans to Framingham. I got an open trailer for door to door delivery. The driver unl... [ More ]
    Response:Hello James! You were a great customer to deal with! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Please feel free to contact your shipping coordinator Nick at (818) 309-1373 if transportation need arises in future! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:5/19/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My 1968 Chevrolet Impala needed to be shipped from Calabasas, CA to Seattle, WA. I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd be in touch. I got a price of $900 from customer r... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Nick! Than you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate every feedback from our customers! Please feel free to contact Jason at (818) 309-1372 for your transportation needs in future! [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Chartier
    Date:5/15/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:First I contacted to Jason and he helped me all the way through the process of getting my bro’s car shipped. We thought it would be more of a problem because the car was 1970 Lincoln Continental but Jason told us it wouldn’t be any proble... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Codyhu. Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are very happy to hear that your 1970 Lincoln Continental transportation went well! Our shipping coordinator did his best to schedule your vehicle shipment as soon as possible! So please feel free to contact Jason at (818) 309-1374 for your transportation needs! [ view ]
    Poster:codyhu
    Date:5/12/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: STELLAR SERVICE
    Review:I had spent months looking for my Mercedes, I finally found the perfect one at a dealership in Houston. I should mention I have purchased and shipped several cars from Houston. So it was perfect and I bought it. Now I had gotten a quote from a compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:5/9/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: A+ from us!
    Review:My grandma was relocating to Alpharetta. She asked me to assist in 2013 Infiniti G37 shipping process. So I started to search a company. I called Global upon recommendation of a friend of mine who used their services a year ago. The first question-co... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Gore
    Date:5/9/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter Exp.
    Review:The transit itself was crazy fast from Hazel Crest to Miami Beach. I could hardly do that drive myself in that time so I was happy to work with such professional people. The driver was real pro and I had no complaints in regards to my service. I go... [ More ]
    Poster:Katrina
    Date:5/8/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Review:My shipment was from Romney, WV to Torrington, CT. I paid $100 deposit, total price was $650. Customer rep Nick explained how the auto transport process worked so clearly that I had idea about the whole process, btw I had never shipped car before. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebekah
    Date:5/8/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Review:I received a gift for my birthday- Chevy Impala the car of my dreams. I had to ship my Impala from Severn, MD to Rockledge, FL. After I placed my information, my mail was full of responses. I didn’t have any idea about transportation companies.... [ More ]
    Poster:frank davis
    Date:5/3/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: No Worries with Global
    Review:My bro’s 2004 Jeep Liberty needed to be shipped from Wilmington, CA to San Antonio, TX as he was relocating to Texas. He worried much about the shipment, because he had a very bad experience before. But I pursued him that everything would be d... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie S.
    Date:5/2/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding!!!
    Review:After trying to arrange shipment with two other companies, I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd be in touch. On Wednesday the following week, he called to tell me that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:4/25/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service and safe transportation
    Review:My 2014 Honda Accord needed to be shipped from the rural area of Texas that wasn’t easy to find. At the same time I was in the worst timing situation. Honda had to be shipped the same day I called them. After an hour broker called me back to sa... [ More ]
    Poster:emily anderson
    Date:4/16/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Review:I've dealt with many transport companies and this one is by far the best! I spoke with a gentleman when I called and he was very professional. My Corolla was picked up in Florida and delivered to California on time and safely. My parents dealt with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry C. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:a friend of mine referred me to global auto and i thought they would give me the run around but they were actually really cool. elena knew what she was doing. she had handled the transport of my car as if it was her own which i really appreciated. i ... [ More ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:3/6/2015 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: delivering my car
    Review:Great service from start to finish!!!To Nick...Thank you for all your help and the assurance you gave me. I will definitely use your company again!!!!Happy customer [ View ]
    Poster:jummy
    Date:12/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transport
    Review:Global Auto Transportation is my second favorite transporting companies that I worked with. Having the opportunity to compare the transporter companies I really do see the difference between many of them. Global Auto Transportation has satisfied my n... [ More ]
    Poster:AmeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE GLOBAL AUTO TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is my first time shipping my car from NH to CA. Well as a first timer I usually read other people reviews and recommendation from friends or family. Global auto transportation was recommended by my brother-in-law who used them 4 years ago. Wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheue Chen
    Date:8/13/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:About a month ago; I commenced my search for an auto move from Wenatchee WA (remote location I know) to Southern California. I started off on uship and the number of quotes were overwhelming and out of my budget to say the least. The average rate was... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:6/5/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:I have car shipping experience with a broker and they assigned me to this dispatch. Just want to mention that they ship car slowly and the customer representatives are impatient and somewhat rude. [ View ]
    Poster:Zhoujia