View 167,485 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,486th Review now!

View Freight Center's New Profile

Freight Center
Phone Number:1-800-716-7608
Website:http://www.freightcenter.com/?_kk=FreightCenter com&_kt=e85d01e3-5dd9-46b2-b7bf-dba1c2cacda3&
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/21/2011

Have your own experience with Freight Center to share?

• Subject: held freight for hostage
    Review:We went through freight center to have 2 compressors from California to Idaho shipped to us The quote was fairly reasonable but after the deal was finalized the price jumped a 100 dollars. R&L carriers picked up the compressors without proper B... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Murdock
    Date:6/29/2015 5:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great Expereince
    Review:Freight centre was great to deal with. They were prompt with responses and very helpful and knowledgable. They booked everything perfect and the load pickup was on time and was delivered to the destination on time. Overall it was a great no hassle ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Giorgetti
    Date:5/13/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Freight Center action turned around what would have been a disaster
    Review:Freight Center has an automated rate quote system. In our case we selected New Penn for a Jan 29 pick-up and Feb 4 delivery. Delivery was carefully timed to allow a couple of days cushion before the recipient started a new job and would therefore be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Jaffe
    Date:2/8/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: refrigerator
    Review:"worst company ever . 50 days countless emails and phone calls to move a refrigerator from la to seattle .delivered laying on its back compleetly trashed .thier response quote " shippings already been paid good luck" do not trust these... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:12/11/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: There are Scam Companies
    Review:After having my freight booked for over a week at a charge of $364 they call the day of pickup and said i gave misinformation and wanted to charge me $200 more. I had specified residential pick up at both ends with a lift gate and they said i did no... [ More ]
    Poster:Robbor
    Date:12/9/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Scam charges. One way to make a profit.
    Review:I was charged again after freight was delivered, for $150.00 dollars. Siai freight said freight was delivered to a residentual adress, .It was delivered to a trucking terminal , tried to get this resolved with freightcenter, through there resulation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Crumpton
    Date:9/29/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible experience with carrier
    Review:Carrier wasn't able to deliver engine for whatever reason. The carrier's terminal wouldn't release the engine to the customer, even though they had proper paperwork proving they're the customer it was supposed to be delivered to. After a week, and se... [ More ]
    Poster:Dina Terrell
    Date:9/27/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Freight Center - Worst Freight Brokerage Firm
    Review:A terrible company to 'try' and do business with. Apart from being quoted one amount only to have the associate call me a few days later telling me that he made a mistake and he had to charge me more in order to ship my tv, the most concerning issue ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:9/1/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Overcharged
    Review:FreightCenter originally quoted $225 to move a chair from Arizona to Colorado. Was charged $275 without any explanation or invoice. Notified that the carrier (UPS) reported the shipment weighed 505 pounds. Responded that this was an error and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Engle
    Date:8/27/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: STAY FAR AWAY FROM FREIGHT CENTER
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!These people took my money so fast, and then never picked up my bike. When i spoke to phil he said that he would make it all happen, and yes'd me to death. Well when 3 weeks went by,(i was told it would be picked up in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:8/11/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Over fed outboard
    Review:I shipped a outboard with no bottom leg, the manufacture weight states 455 I dropped the weight accordingly to 400 even to be safe then a month after it ships receive a bill that says it was 800lbs. Clearly a mistake. Freight center made it clear the... [ More ]
    Poster:John C
    Date:7/25/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch!
    Review:Bait and Switch! We initiated our quote process with them over a month ago. I was given an instant quote based on household goods to be picked up at a self storage unit and delivered to a residence. It contained household goods in plastic shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah Holden
    Date:7/21/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle / Trike Shipment
    Review:Contrary to the most of the reviews we had an excellent experience with Freightcenter.com. I called Freight Center at the last minute after getting a bait and switch offer from Motorcycleshippers.com. I had already been paid for the trike and shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Revolution Rickshaws
    Date:6/14/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: The shipment that never was
    Review:A family member contacted this company in an attempt to ship an large piece of furniture using this company as the broker. This salesperson was remarkably inattentive and did a very poor job of explaining how the item needed to be packed. I spent a... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:6/13/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:Bait and switch tactic. Quote freight at $325.00 and when I scheduled a p/u I get a call full of rhetoric, mumbo jumbo and ultimately a new price of $740.00. No thanks....won't be using them or recommending them. Steer clear. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: mis quote you
    Review:This company is not a shipping company, but a "middle man". You give them the size, weight, etc and they give you a quote. The quote is a scam, they low ball and then get you accept and then later they charge you a higher rate with the un... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:5/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: TERRIBLE - AWFUL - LIARS
    Review:Please believe the rest of the reviews. This company is terrible, all the way around. From customer service on down. was promised a 3 day delivery, turned into 12. The tracking information was a lie, said it was in transit and on time. Had to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:5/21/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Experience
    Review:This was the worst experience I have had in moving. The salesman, Arthur was so helpful to start after the credit was processed things went south.... Art as he called himself understood that I was relocating on a Monday (8:15am flight) so we schedul... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:4/9/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Never again
    Review:Hired them to pick up a can am spyder in Texas and deliver to Colorado. They were to pick up on the 17th and did not pick until the 19th two days after. I was told 5 days to deliver then it was 7 then it was 7 business days. This is the worst shipper... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:3/24/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Absolutely a nightmare!! The comment about this place being a scam is about the most accurate thing I can say. The sales people are incompetent. When I asked to speak to a manager, I suggested that is employee was so bad he should be fired. Before he... [ More ]
    Poster:Ravan
    Date:2/18/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Shipping Experience Ever
    Review:It took the company all of at least 4 failed pickups over 2 week timespan with no good excuses and no contact, no matter how many specific instructions I gave them or phone calls I made. The lady with Freight Center was always kind and tried to help ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richelyn Reed
    Date:2/12/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: NOTHING BUT PRECALCULATED SCAM!!!
    Review: The driver dropped the palettes in my driveway and gave me papers to sign. I could not notice that he marked little x at the bottom of the page that says "Inside delivery". Two weeks later they charged my credit card $175.00 for inside ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Z
    Date:2/12/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: crooks and scam shipping
    Review:I used Freightcenter to ship a small block chevy longblock and got hammered in a 297. dollar penalty. I asked Freightcenter to use a 700 pound weight for the engine and crate and they talked me into going to 600 pounds and said if it was different th... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Forrest
    Date:1/30/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Freight Center, easy way for personal LTL
    Review:I had to ship some stuff from AZ to NC, but UPS can damage an anvil so it had to go LTL. Since trucking companies don't like to deal with individuals, I did a quick Google search and found Freight Center. The entire process was simple. I booked on... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/13/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: BAIT and Switch OVERCHARGE
    Review:Sent a Ice Bin to Nevada .. quoted me a price of 178.00 which was a great quote compared to FEDEX and UPS .. I paid the 178.00 . 3 weeks after the delivery .they charged my credit card another 412.00. they said the class on the bin was wrong and that... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN GUTIERREZ
    Date:11/25/2013 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Freight Center - do not use!
    Review:I had an armoire and 2 night tables shipped to my home. The contact person convinced me to purchase a shipment insurance policy. On the day of delivery, I noticed the armoire shelf was missing. I called the Freight Center as well as the Shipsuranc... [ More ]
    Poster:Louise
    Date:10/13/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible customer service
    Review:I had Freight Center pick up freight for me to be delivered in another state. I sent them descriptions of the freight and even included photos. Freight Center assigned a " class code" to the freight I was having them ship. The freight de... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/9/2013 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Freight never picked up!!
    Review:I was quoted $303 online. When calling to pay it went up to $558. Darlene Daly said it was a computer "glitch" that happens all the time. I reluctantly paid the extra $ because I needed my item picked up within the next couple days, which D... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg L.
    Date:10/2/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Shipping Support
    Review:I ordered an engine from A-Arvada Wrecking in the Denver area and used Darlene Daly from FreightCenter.com to complete the shipping. Actual shipping was through USF Reddaway. The item was picked up on time, well cared for in shipping, and easy to ret... [ More ]
    Poster:Rocky C
    Date:9/16/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: A aged family heirloom
    Review:I was sold a white glove pick up and delivery to insure my piece was delivered undamaged. Instead all four legs were broken from my heirloom Arden Riddle buffet, a classic piece in black walnut. After eight months of waiting for resolution I am not... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy P
    Date:8/29/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from NB to MD
    Review:I used freightcenter to deliver crated black bear mount from NB to MD.The shipment never arrived.I was able to finally track it down to a warehouse in St John.Freightcenters intention would be to leave it there and rot.If anyone can do there researc... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris S
    Date:8/28/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Freight Center
    Review:Had an awesome experience with Freight Center. I was skeptical at first after seeing negative reviews. But the quote I received was an excellent price far from any other quotes I received from other companies so I figured I give it a shot. Pick up wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt