View 151,284 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,285th Review now!

View Freight Center 's New Profile

Freight Center
Phone Number:1-800-716-7608
Website:http://www.freightcenter.com/?_kk=FreightCenter com&_kt=e85d01e3-5dd9-46b2-b7bf-dba1c2cacda3&
Time On Site:3 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/21/2011

Have your own experience with Freight Center to share?

• Next Reviews on Freight Center
    Subject: Scam charges. One way to make a profit.
    Review:I was charged again after freight was delivered, for $150.00 dollars. Siai freight said freight was delivered to a residentual adress, .It was delivered to a trucking terminal , tried to get this resolved with freightcenter, through there resulation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Crumpton
    Date:9/29/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible experience with carrier
    Review:Carrier wasn't able to deliver engine for whatever reason. The carrier's terminal wouldn't release the engine to the customer, even though they had proper paperwork proving they're the customer it was supposed to be delivered to. After a week, and se... [ More ]
    Poster:Dina Terrell
    Date:9/27/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Freight Center - Worst Freight Brokerage Firm
    Review:A terrible company to 'try' and do business with. Apart from being quoted one amount only to have the associate call me a few days later telling me that he made a mistake and he had to charge me more in order to ship my tv, the most concerning issue ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:9/1/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Overcharged
    Review:FreightCenter originally quoted $225 to move a chair from Arizona to Colorado. Was charged $275 without any explanation or invoice. Notified that the carrier (UPS) reported the shipment weighed 505 pounds. Responded that this was an error and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Engle
    Date:8/27/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: STAY FAR AWAY FROM FREIGHT CENTER
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!These people took my money so fast, and then never picked up my bike. When i spoke to phil he said that he would make it all happen, and yes'd me to death. Well when 3 weeks went by,(i was told it would be picked up in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:8/11/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Over fed outboard
    Review:I shipped a outboard with no bottom leg, the manufacture weight states 455 I dropped the weight accordingly to 400 even to be safe then a month after it ships receive a bill that says it was 800lbs. Clearly a mistake. Freight center made it clear the... [ More ]
    Poster:John C
    Date:7/25/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch!
    Review:Bait and Switch! We initiated our quote process with them over a month ago. I was given an instant quote based on household goods to be picked up at a self storage unit and delivered to a residence. It contained household goods in plastic shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah Holden
    Date:7/21/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle / Trike Shipment
    Review:Contrary to the most of the reviews we had an excellent experience with Freightcenter.com. I called Freight Center at the last minute after getting a bait and switch offer from Motorcycleshippers.com. I had already been paid for the trike and shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Revolution Rickshaws
    Date:6/14/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: The shipment that never was
    Review:A family member contacted this company in an attempt to ship an large piece of furniture using this company as the broker. This salesperson was remarkably inattentive and did a very poor job of explaining how the item needed to be packed. I spent a... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:6/13/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:Bait and switch tactic. Quote freight at $325.00 and when I scheduled a p/u I get a call full of rhetoric, mumbo jumbo and ultimately a new price of $740.00. No thanks....won't be using them or recommending them. Steer clear. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: mis quote you
    Review:This company is not a shipping company, but a "middle man". You give them the size, weight, etc and they give you a quote. The quote is a scam, they low ball and then get you accept and then later they charge you a higher rate with the un... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:5/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: TERRIBLE - AWFUL - LIARS
    Review:Please believe the rest of the reviews. This company is terrible, all the way around. From customer service on down. was promised a 3 day delivery, turned into 12. The tracking information was a lie, said it was in transit and on time. Had to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:5/21/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Experience
    Review:This was the worst experience I have had in moving. The salesman, Arthur was so helpful to start after the credit was processed things went south.... Art as he called himself understood that I was relocating on a Monday (8:15am flight) so we schedul... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:4/9/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Never again
    Review:Hired them to pick up a can am spyder in Texas and deliver to Colorado. They were to pick up on the 17th and did not pick until the 19th two days after. I was told 5 days to deliver then it was 7 then it was 7 business days. This is the worst shipper... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:3/24/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Absolutely a nightmare!! The comment about this place being a scam is about the most accurate thing I can say. The sales people are incompetent. When I asked to speak to a manager, I suggested that is employee was so bad he should be fired. Before he... [ More ]
    Poster:Ravan
    Date:2/18/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Shipping Experience Ever
    Review:It took the company all of at least 4 failed pickups over 2 week timespan with no good excuses and no contact, no matter how many specific instructions I gave them or phone calls I made. The lady with Freight Center was always kind and tried to help ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richelyn Reed
    Date:2/12/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: NOTHING BUT PRECALCULATED SCAM!!!
    Review: The driver dropped the palettes in my driveway and gave me papers to sign. I could not notice that he marked little x at the bottom of the page that says "Inside delivery". Two weeks later they charged my credit card $175.00 for inside ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Z
    Date:2/12/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: crooks and scam shipping
    Review:I used Freightcenter to ship a small block chevy longblock and got hammered in a 297. dollar penalty. I asked Freightcenter to use a 700 pound weight for the engine and crate and they talked me into going to 600 pounds and said if it was different th... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Forrest
    Date:1/30/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Freight Center, easy way for personal LTL
    Review:I had to ship some stuff from AZ to NC, but UPS can damage an anvil so it had to go LTL. Since trucking companies don't like to deal with individuals, I did a quick Google search and found Freight Center. The entire process was simple. I booked on... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/13/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: BAIT and Switch OVERCHARGE
    Review:Sent a Ice Bin to Nevada .. quoted me a price of 178.00 which was a great quote compared to FEDEX and UPS .. I paid the 178.00 . 3 weeks after the delivery .they charged my credit card another 412.00. they said the class on the bin was wrong and that... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN GUTIERREZ
    Date:11/25/2013 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Freight Center - do not use!
    Review:I had an armoire and 2 night tables shipped to my home. The contact person convinced me to purchase a shipment insurance policy. On the day of delivery, I noticed the armoire shelf was missing. I called the Freight Center as well as the Shipsuranc... [ More ]
    Poster:Louise
    Date:10/13/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible customer service
    Review:I had Freight Center pick up freight for me to be delivered in another state. I sent them descriptions of the freight and even included photos. Freight Center assigned a " class code" to the freight I was having them ship. The freight de... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/9/2013 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Freight never picked up!!
    Review:I was quoted $303 online. When calling to pay it went up to $558. Darlene Daly said it was a computer "glitch" that happens all the time. I reluctantly paid the extra $ because I needed my item picked up within the next couple days, which D... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg L.
    Date:10/2/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Shipping Support
    Review:I ordered an engine from A-Arvada Wrecking in the Denver area and used Darlene Daly from FreightCenter.com to complete the shipping. Actual shipping was through USF Reddaway. The item was picked up on time, well cared for in shipping, and easy to ret... [ More ]
    Poster:Rocky C
    Date:9/16/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: A aged family heirloom
    Review:I was sold a white glove pick up and delivery to insure my piece was delivered undamaged. Instead all four legs were broken from my heirloom Arden Riddle buffet, a classic piece in black walnut. After eight months of waiting for resolution I am not... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy P
    Date:8/29/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from NB to MD
    Review:I used freightcenter to deliver crated black bear mount from NB to MD.The shipment never arrived.I was able to finally track it down to a warehouse in St John.Freightcenters intention would be to leave it there and rot.If anyone can do there researc... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris S
    Date:8/28/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Freight Center
    Review:Had an awesome experience with Freight Center. I was skeptical at first after seeing negative reviews. But the quote I received was an excellent price far from any other quotes I received from other companies so I figured I give it a shot. Pick up wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:8/20/2013 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Never Again Geight Center, You Lie
    Review:Quoted a price, I approved it and paid the shipping charge then 5 months later they send me a bill for a extra 500.00+. I contested it and Freight Center said they were turning it over to collections and then dropped the 500.00 extra to 165.00. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:terry
    Date:8/4/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:Recently had a motorcycle shipped using Freight Center. The online quote was the same amount that I was given by phone and paid. Dealt with Evelyn at Freight Center who was courteous and followed up after I received the bike. Evelyn told me 10 to... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian P
    Date:7/28/2013 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Weight overcharge
    Review:The below email was received from FreightCenter.com a week after my shipment arrived and was unpacked. "I wanted to inform you that Averitt Express found an additional weight on your shipment from Hamilton, Ohio to Tomball, Texas. The Bill o... [ More ]
    Poster:LindaA
    Date:6/26/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: xtra charged
    Review:I Requested a quote from freightcenter.com, We gave them all information they asked to us, we have npt Idea about freights, class, or cubit ratios, nothing all of, they quoted for 222.01 and 2 6 weecks later, they rebill us for $ 426.76 adittional, d... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis Murcia
    Date:6/10/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: NIGHTMARE! WORST COMPANY EVER!
    Review:This company is HORRIBLE. They left me stranded with my stuff because of a mistake on their part, which ended up costing me $1000.00+ more than what I was supposed to pay! IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY YOU ARE ASKING FOR PROBLEMS! I had been working with... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Franklin
    Date:6/10/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Items PULVARIZED! No responsibility taken!
    Review:We used FC to ship my late parents antique bedroom furniture. Planning to refinish it, we weren't concerned about superficial damage, but one piece was pulverized and needs to be totally re-built, and GOUGES were taken out of 2 others! After 6 mont... [ More ]
    Poster:S Silver
    Date:6/6/2013 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Over Charged
    Review:Quote was for 280.00. Great I thought. 5 months later they send me a bill for 550.00 additional charges because I was 104 lbs. over the estimated wt. Which was reduced to 185.00 after I told them they were crazy. They said if I didnt pay they would t... [ More ]
    Poster:peety tweed straw
    Date:5/17/2013 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: DESTROYED FREIGHT
    Review:Freightcenter.com hired idiots to truck shipments and when the items are damaged they give you .10 per pound of the unit. We purchased a $5,000 fridge that came in damaged from a careless forklift driver and we received a $52 check. Meanwhile, i... [ More ]
    Poster:gcimino
    Date:4/17/2013 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:Sarah Wear at Freight Center at Ext 1012 is great. She provided a fantastic service for me several times and that is why I keep going back. DO NOT CHOOSE OPTION Wilson Trucking OR YOU WILL BE VERY, VERY, SORRY. They are always the cheapest but they d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:4/2/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Absolute FRAUD
    Review:Phil from FreightCenter contacted me about an hour after I'd been looking for a carrier for an LTL shipment. He quoted a fair price, I accepted, he said he would send me a bill of lading by email to take to the drop off point. Averitt trucking was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe S. Reams, III
    Date:3/26/2013 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped Books
    Review:I was looking for a way to send 11 boxes of books to my son in California and discovered Freight Center Transportation on line. I submitted my information on line and received a quote. I was still shopping with others that advertise on TV when Alle... [ More ]
    Poster:D Haas
    Date:3/22/2013 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: www.FreightCenter.com is FRAUD. STAY AWAY
    Review:www.freightcenter.com is FRAUD. Shipper weighted each individual boxes to be hundred percent sure that the weight is accurate to ship with this company. In fact, we gave over 30 lbs to be on the safe side since a wooden pallet was used. Now the c... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2013 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Trucking
    Review:Our client ordered some bulky merchandise but the factory we used did not offer trucking as an option for shipment. The UPS quote I received was very high. I called Sarah at Freight Center, explained the situation and she came back with a quote that... [ More ]
    Poster:Paula Longo
    Date:3/14/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Not accountable for neglect
    Review:)Agents are very nice, but once you have an issue you cannot talk to the resolutions department and they will not make an effort to set things right. Summary - There is no ability to get a refund for poor service or direct damage to your items - e... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:3/13/2013 5:40:00 AM
    Subject: I Never Received My Shipment (destroyed and refuse to deliver it)
    Review:I Never Received My Shipment (destroyed and refuse to deliver it) I wanted my late fathers desk shipped to me from nj to fl so we hired freightcenter.com for pickup and shipping. The desk was picked up for packing and shipping and after 1 month of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:2/27/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: First time freight shipper
    Review:This was my first time to ship something by freight, and Casey Marchetti made this otherwise complicated transaction simple and pleasant for me. I first tried to do it online, but there were areas of information requested that I did not understand. C... [ More ]
    Poster:John Cook
    Date:1/5/2013 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Ive shipped w freight center 5 times or more and everytime Ive gotten the cheapest quote around leaving me with maximum profit. Shannon Donahue my agent has been very helpful and shes quick to email back with answers to my questions. I will def use a... [ More ]
    Poster:Grant Cobb
    Date:12/22/2012 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Michael Hoxie makes my FreightCenter experience excellent.
    Review:Michael Hoxie makes my FreightCenter experience an excellent experience every time. He is quick to reply to my questions and always ensures my orders are processed as quickly and accurately as possible. [ View ]
    Poster:Lindsey Rosenberg
    Date:12/17/2012 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipment
    Review:One special note that was not allowed for in the review form, was that to save some money, I delivered the packages to the freight facility in NJ and picked the shipment up at the freight facility in CA. My delivery was not till 3pm on the 13th of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:12/6/2012 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Made claims of overweight months after service rendered
    Review:Company sent an additional bill claiming large weight discrepancy two and a half months AFTER the shipment was picked up. Never was given the opportunity to view the carrier's scales about the alleged overweight. I will not do business with Freight... [ More ]
    Poster:bmccammon
    Date:12/3/2012 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful customer service rep
    Review:Sarah is one of the most helpful and down to earth people I have dealt with in business. She did everything she could to resolve my unusual shipping request. She was upfront about the complexity of what I was needing to be done and walked me throug... [ More ]
    Poster:Kacey
    Date:11/29/2012 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE & CONFIDENCE
    Review:Looking to ship a mattress from Reno to North Carolina I came upon Freightcenter.com. Michael Hoxie answered every question I had and gave me confidence in his company and their ability. We will be shipping with them because of him. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/29/2012 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: as advertised
    Review:I was told that Freight Center would take care of all of the details of my shipment. And they did. I just gave them the details and all was done. Very friendly and professional. Communication was prompt and accurate. They made it easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Clayton