View 167,287 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,288th Review now!

View Fleet Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Fleet Express Auto Transport
P.O. BOX 570974
Miami, FL 33257
Phone Number:305-972-8937
Secondary Phone Number:TOLL FREE 1-866-237-4930
Website:http://www.fleetexpressautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 7 Months. Since 1/4/2012

Fleet Express Auto Transport can assist you with shipping your car anywhere including Alaska and Hawaii, and abroad. We offer car transport in both open and enclosed trailers and our experience in the auto shipping industry has given us a reputation for a trustworthy and dependable service. for a free quote call us at 305-972-8937
Have your own experience with Fleet Express Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Positive experience
    Review:I was a little skeptical just like everyone else on here but took my chances anyway. Unlike the other transport companies Fleet auto express did not rip me off. I got the cheapest quote from them for $450, car was shipped and delivered on time. Overa... [ More ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:11/6/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Poster:SS
    Date:11/6/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Quality of Service
    Review:I have used Fleet Auto Transport at least 5 times in the last 3 years. Each time I have associated with Mr. Barry Wilson. He has been a pleasure to talk with, he has always given me reasonable quotes, and most importantly, he has always kept his word... [ More ]
    Poster:robert morgan
    Date:8/21/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Saved Us
    Review:After breaking down in Ca. (Tranny) we were at a loss how to get our vehicle back to AZ. Richard and his crew took care of all the arrangements and brought my Daughter's Truck back home to us safe and sound! The price was wonderful and they had the... [ More ]
    Poster:John Patterson
    Date:7/9/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Rich had the car delivered as promised on time and within the budget we agreed to. Rich was very easy to work with and listened to my concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:7/7/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: $900 across us
    Review:Not only was my vehicle picked up out of LAX parking lot, but they even received the keys that I sent via fedex across the US. Very impressive for a company based out of Miami! Would definitely use this service again when I need to ship any of my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/22/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: FAST SERVICE
    Review:I contacted fleet express and richard kelly to move my chevy and wow.... the driver delivered in for days like I requested and there were no issues.... and number one richard didnt charge me and my wife a dime until the vehicle was picked... I HAVE N... [ More ]
    Poster:harry street jr
    Date:6/14/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Superb job by Richard
    Review:Great transporter all the way around..... Richard came to me and was honest the whole way around great job Godspeed!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:M baric
    Date:6/14/2014 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: Great move Barry Willson
    Review:I found Fleet Express online as I was looking for a company to move my 2010 Nissan Altima from FL to CA. I Spock to Barry about the transport he was very helpful and polite he had my car picked up and transport with in 8 days. I was very happy with t... [ More ]
    Poster:ashley
    Date:6/12/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: auto ship to my home
    Review:Great experience for transporting.. car was delivered in 2 hour jim the driver was very knowlegable.... and me and my wife are happy [ View ]
    Poster:brent pears
    Date:6/6/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: My dodge charger transport to boulder
    Review:I assigned fleet express to transport my sons dodge charger to boulder Colorado the driver was extremely helpful and barry was always available to help with any confusion during the transport. When my son is finished with college I will use service a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill dean jr
    Date:6/6/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: VW Bus!
    Review:Used them to transport a VW bus we purchased in Texas- great company to deal with. Always could get a hold of a person- never had to wait on hold at all. Driver was awesome- great guy who went above and beyond what we paid him for- even helped us... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:6/5/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: OVERALL PRETT GOOD EXPERIENCE BY FLEET
    Review:after getting the round around from another company fleet express came through for me i can't complain..... [ View ]
    Poster:omar k
    Date:6/5/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Do NOT use this company
    Review:Barry, I told you if you didn't bill my card, I wouldn't leave a review. I hope the $40 was worth it. This company was a total waste of time. First, if you have never shipped a car before, let me explain how it works. You contract with a broker. ... [ More ]
    Response:WE HAD A DRIVER FOR THIS CUSTOMER AND HE WASN'T THERE WHEN WE CAME AND EXPECTED US TO TURN AROUND AND COME BACK AFTER 4 HOURS OF WAITING... THIS REVIEW IS TOTALLY OFF AND NOT FAIR [ view ]
    Poster:Neil Miller
    Date:6/2/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Organized Theft - Fleet Auto Express Transport LLC
    Review:This is an update to the below review dated 06/02/2014: On May 30, 2014 I received a notification that my review of Fleet Express Auto Transport had been removed from this site. The reason was that Fleet denied that I was ever a customer. I demonstr... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Hilton
    Date:6/2/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Overall pretty decent Job
    Review:No one is perfect but the driver Was in time for me to go to work so overall pretty good Job moving My truck... Will be using again in september [ View ]
    Poster:Cece ledley
    Date:5/27/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transport
    Review:Pretty good job by fleet express overall driver was pretty nice and was not late at all.. No complaints [ View ]
    Poster:Jason starks
    Date:5/19/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Fleet Express Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with Fleet Express was a complete horror. I will never recommend anyone to use this company to transport any type of vehicle. I first contacted the company to transport my car from Minnesota to Maryland since I was heading out to the ea... [ More ]
    Response:MARGARET KNOWS WE SHOWED UP ON TIME...SHE DELAYED US TWO DAYS THEN GOT UPSET THAT WE HAD TO CHARGE MORE DUE TO LOSING TOW DAYS. NOT FAIR AT ALL. WE ALWAYS ANSWERED THE PHONE [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:5/19/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DONT' BELIEVE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE
    Review:Richard Kelly eagerly accepted our $100 deposit (which has not been returned). We saw the "F" rating on BBB, but Richard assured us that was because they didn't want to pay the annual $500 fee to the BBB. There were mostly positive review... [ More ]
    Response:THIS IS NOT CORRECT WE DIDNT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS CUSTOMER... THIS IS NOT FAIR WHEN PEOPLE POST WHATEVER THEY WANT [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny Rink
    Date:5/15/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER. I contracted fleet to ship my car from Connecticut to Georgia. We were contracted door to door service. I understand that sometimes the truck can't get to a side street and you have to meet them at an easier access ... [ More ]
    Response:I apologize for the inconvenience. Please understand we got there on time you were late on your end for delivery... Sorry if the phone lines didn't get through to each other viva versa. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/3/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: transport of Elantra to Atlanta
    Review:Chester, the pickup person, was always in contact prior to getting our car. . Andrew drove down to Atlanta and was mindful of schedule. Contacted our daughter on the receiving end and delivered the car happily and safely AND IN GREAT CONDITION. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Leiman
    Date:1/31/2014 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Sub-hauler was excellent
    Review:The actual transport of the vehicle was done by Manip Trucking, Inc. Miro was fantastic. He was in communication with us regarding pick up and delivery times and was very conscientious and meticulous. I was less impressed with the service I got fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:8/24/2013 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of an antique car
    Review:I was so pleased with my whole experience with Fleet Express. Richard was kind and courteous. Never once was I spoken to as if I didn't know what I wanted. The quotes were accurate to the explanation. He was in constant contact with me from the begin... [ More ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:8/16/2013 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: great move
    Review:After another company was not able to help us with our vehicle ,I called and spoke with Berry Wilson. Even thought it was a Saturday he said it would only take a few days for pick-up and he was correct. I can't thank him and his company enough fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:8/15/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great work
    Review:Someone ran a red light during my road trip to South Carolina and put my truck in the shop for two weeks. Tim got it back to Tennessee for me within 48 hours of me making the request. Great to work with, thanks Tim. [ View ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:8/12/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tim Walker
    Review:We had an unexpected move and even our tickets and every thing were booked hurriedly and With out Tim, We would not have made it.Thanks Tim for your support.The Pickup service,the price ,the communication with the driver,quick delivery before time ;y... [ More ]
    Poster:chak
    Date:8/11/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Have used Tim more than once. I call him for all my transports. Great job, always honest and on time. Thank you Tim Walker. Will use with all my transports [ View ]
    Poster:Oge
    Date:8/10/2013 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with fleet express auto transport
    Review:Richard and the crew at fleet express were hands on through my transport I am very happy with the service they provided will use again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Patish whiteman
    Date:8/8/2013 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Richard kelly you are A1 Great job
    Review:Richard was amazing hè was totale Nice throughout THE wheel transport hè dient just take my credit card and run likje otter companys i couldnt be more happy thans you fleet express [ View ]
    Poster:Herman lister