View 144,355 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,356th Review now!
Fidelity Auto Shipping
Location:12924 SW 133rd Ct
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:877-234-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:877-293-2203
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/2/2010

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.
Have your own experience with Fidelity Auto Shipping to share?

Fidelity Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 4000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 34 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.85% of Fidelity Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.15% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Never Picked Up My Car!
    Review:I shipped my car from NY to Arizona a few years ago, and I used Fidelity. I had a stress-free transport with no issues. So when it came time for me to ship it back to NY, I chose them again. I spoke to a wonderful dispatcher and gave them 72 hours th... [ More ]
    Poster:SJ
    Date:7/16/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Not Reliable
    Review:Pick up was promised in 3 days. 7 days no communication. Paid upfront (my mistake) Will not refund total amount. Had to cancel due to them not living up to their end of the deal and no communication. Other carrier I contacted had me my car in 3 day... [ More ]
    Poster:Dwaine
    Date:7/10/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Scam alert!
    Review:Like the previous review, I was recieved numerous emails and calls from Fidelity. They quoted me a price approximately 200 dollars below other carriers. Against my better judgment, I booked them to ship my car from Washinton DC to Kansas. I spoke ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Keeler
    Date:6/18/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Review:I purchased an old vehicle on EBay. I had never contracted a shipping company to transport a vehicle before. The quote from Fidelity came in the lowest but what also surprised me was they were also the most attentive. They contacted me by email and p... [ More ]
    Poster:Wes Usie
    Date:5/22/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Information
    Review: fidelity Auto Shipping was good about answering our e-mails and keeping us up to date about the delivery- - - [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Milan
    Date:5/6/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Lifesaver
    Review:My experience with fidelity was superb. I will not use any auto transport but them. I had a contract with alliance moving services for my cars but they lied to me so I withdrew from them since they couldn't transport my car to california. With only 2... [ More ]
    Poster:liberated lady
    Date:5/2/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate your high quality of service.
    Review:I cannot describe my sense of appreciation to Fidelity and their partners who manage to transport my vehicle. When I contacted the company I did not have any expectations that the service would be exceptionally different. In fact, I expected delay in... [ More ]
    Poster:Barcai Abdel-Karim
    Date:5/1/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Infidelity!
    Review:SCAM ARTISTS! I would suggest that they change the name of the company to INFIDELITY, with the connotation of cheating!... I contracted on December 30th, they promised a driver on Jan 2 or 3. They never showed up to pick up the car despite repeated ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Mr. Keller, we apologize for your experience. We understand your frustration with this order. Unfortunately, during the time of your shipment New York was experiencing very tremendous and troubling weather conditions. We had not just you but several different carriers and customers alike in the same situation. Once the weather subsided and the road conditions returned to nominal, we were able to secure a carrier for you. We understand you had to wait and that was a large inconvenience. The refund due to you was $650.00, but you filed a dispute so we could not refund you on top of the $795.00 you disputed. The $145.00 was an administrative fee due because a carrier was assigned to your order and a partial amount of that went to the carrier to reserve your spot. You never cancelled your order with us in writing as requested, and as such upon consignment of the carrier we were notified you wanted to cancel by the carrier. We advised you there was a fee because the carrier attempted to make the pick up but you were refusing to release the vehicle. We could not issue you the proper refund because you disputed the total amount. Your account is still in arbitration and being worked out with your bank. In the event the funds are returned back to Fidelity Auto Shipping, we will refund you the proper amount accordingly. We again apologize for the delays in shipping, but we must adhere to safety and regulations proposed but the USDOT. [ view ]
    Poster:W. Keller
    Date:3/28/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: frustrated and annoyed customer
    Review:This company has the worst service I have experienced , I wished I was not lied to and con into depositing my money before receiving any service from them. I spoke with Odlay and was promised and told I Was going to have my car pick up the same week... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Sunnie, we apologize for any issues you had in your experience with Fidelity Auto Shipping. We keep very high standards here and our customer service is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have had. The main reason we had delays in your order was because the vehicle you asked us to ship was not correct. You had an SUV, and not a sedan. This was explained to you verbally over the phone. When the original carrier went out to pick up your vehicle, the vehicle was actually a Lexus RX330, and not an IS250. Because of this, you were asked to pay more money as there is a clear difference in height, weight, and length. We understand that this is frustrating, but according to the terms of the agreement, if you give us the incorrect information of a vehicle, the quote will also be incorrect. The carrier who went out was also disappointed because they were not able to load your vehicle in the spot intended for a sedan on their trailer. The booking fee you paid went to the carrier to cover his dry-run. Semis run on Diesel fuel; and because of the engine power, they get roughly 5 miles to the gallon. This is very costly, and this is why we require an upfront payment to assure our carriers funds in the event of a dry-run such as this one. We apologize for your experience and hope that this will not hinder you in the future to reach out to us again in order to make a future shipment. [ view ]
    Poster:sunnie
    Date:3/27/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Frequent Transporter
    Review:I've been using Fidelity for a couple of years during snowbird season. I'm never disappointed! Thank you, Fidelity-you've done it again! [ View ]
    Poster:Sam Ross
    Date:2/12/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: You Get What You Pay For!
    Review:You Definitely get what you pay for!!! I received this companies quote before I spoke to an agent- so I had NO intentions to call them. I thought "how can someone charge me this much for the same services another company is only charging $1000-... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Anthony
    Date:2/12/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very efficent company
    Review:I really enjoyed the quality of work this company did for me, Odalys explained everything in great detail and made the process go by smoothly. The dispatch department always answered my calls and eased my nerves of first time shipping. I recommend th... [ More ]
    Poster:williamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Best company so far !
    Review:Thank you for making this the best shipping experience so far ! I will use your company again without a doubt. Great customer service and very friendly sales reps that explain everything in detail. Thank you once again ! [ View ]
    Poster:Carolina
    Date:1/25/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Review:Thank you for assisting me and explaining to me in detail how the process to ship my car was. I received a fair price and great service from start to finish. I would use your company again and recommend, [ View ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:1/23/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Thank you for the amazing shipping service!! Mitch was absolutely amazing in delivering the car, and taking all safety precautions. Very friendly and professional, will do business with again! Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Slobo
    Date:1/17/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Poster:Slobo
    Date:1/17/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: fraud
    Review:The company promised a 72 hour window for pick up and 2months later called to say they had a driver but I had to pay 200. additional dollars...I would not do that because my order was paid in full...I finally had to cancel my order as I ran out of t... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the delays in your transport. Unfortunately due to hazardous weather conditions we were unable to get to your location due to its rough terrain. We did attempt a local carrier to get to you but you were unavailable during that time. We did reach out to you in order to reschedule the pickup shortly after but never heard back from you. The cancellation fee was due to the carrier that was assigned and drove to your location. No one was home after we scheduled the time and date with you. The fee was to pay for the truck's gas and time to get out there. [ view ]
    Poster:maryjo d
    Date:12/13/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:I used this company to transfer my two cars from Washington State to Rhode Island. This was my first time having to send my cars and not driving them myself, and there are so many transport companies out there and so many mixed reviews that it is har... [ More ]
    Poster:Yensi
    Date:12/7/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service, great company
    Review:i have been using Fidelity Auto for over 3 years to have my car transported down to orlando florida, i have received outstanding service aver since I first hired them to bring my moms car down to florida. i can honestly say Its one of the best compan... [ More ]
    Poster:alexander
    Date:12/6/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service !
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I must say I'm truly impressed with how organized and efficient fidelity auto shipping is. From they're timely manner to they're amazing customer service they made this a wonderful experience. I was scare... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy L
    Date:12/3/2013 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Great Staff!
    Review:I shipped my car with Jasmine from Fidelity Auto Shipping. She set up everything and everything went great. I would definitely recommend Fidelity to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank Suarez
    Date:11/7/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: broke contract/promise and refuse to refund deposit
    Review:UPDATE: This company is dishonest. After posting my initial review to this website, Fidelity Auto Shipping claimed to have no record of me as a customer. It would seem that their business model is to low ball quotes to secure a contract while makin... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Tim and Shoshana Stubs. We're sorry about your experience. When going over the order, the timeline of events is much different. You originally scheduled an order for pick up sometime in the middle of August. You then advised us that due to work related restraints a pick up had to be postponed. You requested we speak directly with your wife. We had a carrier lined up but could not get a hold of your wife during that time. When we heard back you informed us that the vehicle did need to be picked up earlier instead. We advised you that a carrier had been assigned to your order already however. Our dispatch department gave you the driver's information and asked for you to advise as to what you wanted to do. You asked us to hold off until you could confirm dates. You were advised to make your decision within 24 hours as the driver was counting on your vehicle to complete his truck load. The next day you asked for another day to mull over your decision. You were advised to make a decision or there would be a cancellation fee. You did not respond until 3 days later. You sat on the driver for more than 48 hours. We could not issue you a refund because you did not cancel until the day of the carrier was scheduled to be on your premises. It was a last minute cancellation and the carrier had to be paid for the last minute decision as he was without a car on his way to Colorado and had to pick up something else in between delaying his whole shipment. You were advised to this in writing from 3 of our departments. [ view ]
    Poster:T
    Date:11/7/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Will tell you whatever you want to hear to get your business...
    Review:Long story short - Fidelity will tell you whatever you want to hear, they don't have their own drivers, and their customer service is horrible. If you want to be stressed out and inconvenienced, this is the company for you! I should have realiz... [ More ]
    Response:We're sorry about your experience Nicole. We reached out to you to offer you compensation. As we recall you had very specific dates required for delivery so we had to arrange a later pick up for you. Your review doesn't seem to explain that. Considering as well that you are mentioning that your vehicle was picked up 48 hours later, but delivered 48 hours earlier but you were not available to receive the vehicle. It would assume that your vehicle was delivered on time. We had to schedule a later pick up because of your requirements for delivery. The transit time was quicker than originally anticipated. The carrier's decision based on payment was between the carrier and you the customer. If there was an issue with this, you could have called us and we could have come to a resolution. You failed to call us and inform us of this situation. It should be explained that the carrier held your car for you as they arrived earlier and remade the delivery from their warehouse. They made the delivery for you without any charge because of the inconvenience. It should also be mentioned that this job was completed in July of this year 2013, and that your review took place 3 months later. You could have contacted us in that time and we could have worked something out with the carrier when the process was being completed. By now it is too far out to get anything done. We are not too sure what you wanted exactly; your vehicle was picked up and delivered safely in the time frames alloted by the USDOT. We arranged the transport, and even if we had picked it up 48 hours earlier, rather than 48 hours later, the vehicle would have had to be put into storage since you were not available to receive the vehicle. If you would like to speak with our customer care department. Please let us know. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:10/21/2013 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Fidelity Auto Shipping Company provided a prompt service to me. My vehicle was delivered a day before the scheduled delivery date and the customer service from the office and driver was excellent. The price was reasonable. I highly recommend this co... [ More ]
    Poster:UgochiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Surprisingly Satisfied
    Review:When this company gave me the lowest quote to transport my vehicle, I was questioning their dependability and that I might just get what I am paying for. They gave me two very competitive quotes for two vehicles in different directions, but we only t... [ More ]
    Poster:DawnL
    Date:10/2/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping service
    Review:After waiting for 2 weeks to have my car shipped I hired fidelity to have my Lexus Rx transported, this guys came thru with the service they offered and picked up my car in 2 days. Adria the dispatcher was great with giving me the information about t... [ More ]
    Poster:Anderson
    Date:9/30/2013 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: overall good company
    Review:When i heard the rate from Fidelity, I immediately told them to stop contacting me because I had received lower rates from other companies. The salesperson explained to me that the lower rates arent always good and to contact her if I needed her assi... [ More ]
    Poster:Katrina B
    Date:9/25/2013 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Scared at direst but satisfied at the end!!!
    Review:I've heard of awful things about auto companies and was concern myself in shipping my vehicle. I received numerous calls from a handful of companies and all of them were pressuring me in booking with them and they wanted my credit card information, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:9/25/2013 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: My first experience with Fidelity
    Review:Everything initially discussed with me by Jasmine, was correct and accurate would defiently use Fidelity again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: NM to FL
    Review:I thought everything was wonderful. I was worried at first but there was no need. The car got here early and the people were very nice. Great job!!! Saved me a brutal trip and you did it all early as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company. [ View ]
    Poster:June
    Date:9/6/2013 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:I was very happy with my transport and the customer service, Odalys offered. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time, I received a fair price and was informed of everything, from begiinning to end. I had never shipped a car before, so ... [ More ]
    Poster:madelin P
    Date:8/30/2013 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Eased this first time shipper's nerves from the get-go
    Review:I called Fidelity after speaking to several other companies to have my Scion XB shipped from Staten Island, NY to Denver. Their quote was fairly average in comparison to other quotes I received and Jasmine was open to answering all of my questions, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Lina B
    Date:8/27/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Fidelity Transport comes through again!!!
    Review:We used Fidelity to send our car to Oregon and then again when we were relocating back home to Chicago. Both relocations involved last minute changes that were professionally handled and quickly completed. The drivers were friendly and very knowled... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerri and Linda
    Date:8/23/2013 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Congrats
    Review:I booked fidelity auto shipping to pick my brand new motorcycle from Orlando to Miami and it was just great, they really take care of my motorcycle as I requested, the customer service that I received for Fred was something more than great, in order ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diego
    Date:8/22/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: enclosed service
    Review:l set up my order with reservations since I have never shipped a vehicle before. Everything went very smooth and I received my car just in time for July 4th. Thank you Jasmine, l will definitely use you guys on my return trip. [ View ]
    Poster:pamela s.
    Date:7/3/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:I was uncomfortable to use this carrier at first bec of some bad reviews online. But I went ahead because of Aimee. She's very prompt when answering queries and very reassuring. No problems at all. Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:5/15/2013 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2 weeks and no pick up
    Review:I know I wrote a poor review for Fidelity earlier but planned to rescend the review after giving the company another chance (hence, another week) to pick up my truck for delivery. They did not. Instead they called me complaining because I wrot... [ More ]
    Response:This customer set up their order with the intent to ship their newly purchased vehicle. They were very anxious to receive their vehicle and rightly so. There were severe winter storms passing through the North East which hindered the pick up. We were able to arrange a carrier for the customer after a 3 day delay which the customer did not appreciate understandably. We offered a $50 discount off of their order but they instead decided to go with another company who offered him a lower rate. At the end the customer contacted us to rearrange the pick up after the other company fell short. We had to turn away the business because the customer went on a personal vendetta against our company previously. In an attempt to voice their opinion, called us 7-12 times a day to curse and harass our employees. He wrote 7 scathing reviews in an attempt to ruin our credibility all on this site with 0 stars. Luckily the automated systems were able to track and remove the duplicated reviews. They did make a complaint to the BBB but their complaint was deemed invalid per the email conversations recorded and sent to the BBB between the customer and our company. In addition to this we did not take any monetary compensation from the customer. We appreciate all sorts of business from our clients, but the manner in which this was handled by our former customer was appalling. The constant threats and harassing phone calls made us turn away the business. We did cancel the order in the sense that we did not rearrange the service because of the customer's persistent foul language and sarcastic overtone in which we could not satisfy the customer's needs. We were late yes, but we did get a carrier for the customer shortly after. We offered the customer a discount, and did not receive any sort of compensation from the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:George (Nick) Menas
    Date:3/30/2013 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:My moving process has been a nightmare till these guys. From my movers to the original auto transport I hired. I broke my back to get my car to him (figuratively) and he delayed me. Then four days later no call! No answer from the driver or the compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Cassidy