Transport Logo
View 175,115 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,116th Review now!

View Fidelity Auto Shipping's New Profile

Fidelity Auto Shipping
12924 SW 133rd Ct
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:877-234-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:877-293-2203
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/2/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Interstate Truck Trailer and Equipment LLC |
Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.
Have your own experience with Fidelity Auto Shipping to share?

Fidelity Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 4000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 19 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.48% of Fidelity Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: The more you know...
    Review:My husband and I relocated from CT to TX. Having never engaged in this kind of transaction before we weren't exactly sure what to expect. I found our sales person, Jon, to be very knowledgeable and attentive. Unfortunately, I think a better job cou... [ More ]
    Date:11/13/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Choice When Shipping Your Car
    Review:I recommend Fidelity Auto Shipping. The process from start to finish was very good - Customer Service wad great and the driver was on time and very efficient! Our car was waiting in the driveway when we got to our house! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Keith
    Date:11/9/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:You can not compare not even with one of the worst third world companies. It has administrative and management practices that border on fraud. They have no seriousness and professional ethics, and respect for the customer. Beware of them. They are... [ More ]
    Date:9/6/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: 492289
    Review:Although they didn't show up on the exact day scheduled to pick up me car, the communication was ok . They always pick up my phone whenever I called them and was very good with that aspects of keeping communication on . Even on the road, the truck gu... [ More ]
    Poster:UBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Raquel D stands by her word! She contacted me immediately after my web inquiry. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and made the entire experience easy. I was then contacted by Johanna who was the dispatcher for my order. Johanna provided e... [ More ]
    Date:8/21/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and helpful
    Review:I spoke with Odalys multiple times in the process of moving my car and she was helpful, honest, prompt and a pleasure to work with. I never ended up moving the car with fidelity but would be happy to work with them in the future. [ View ]
    Date:8/20/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject: Chevy Suburban from VA to NY
    Review:With all of the auto transportation nightmares I've heard from being in the military for many years, I was pleasantly surprised at how seamless the process actually was with Fidelity (and Raquel specifically). I wasn't given unrealistic promises eit... [ More ]
    Date:8/7/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: UPDATED: Assessed "Administration Fee" for Cancelling
    Review:**Review updated due to Fidelity Auto’s continued deceptive business practice** I was recently informed by the website’s administrators that Fidelity Auto tried to remove my original post by claiming I was never a customer of theirs (s... [ More ]
    Date:7/29/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Will not choose this company if I knew the result
    Review:So I chose this company because my agent promised they will not charge me extra fees, the price is the final one, doesn't include any hidden fee. They said some other companies will ask customers to pay for COD/Broker fees...However, when the driver ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello CC, we're sorry you did not like your experience with our company. We are trying to locate your order to see what it is that happened so we can address those issues. Unfortunately we do not have any customers named CC, or Order IDs with 3 digits of 645. Just to touch on a couple of the things mentioned here to clarify. We do not advise anyone to put items in their vehicle. This is against the USDOT/FMCSA regulations respectively. With that being said, some driver will make the restrictions easier and allow customers to put up to 2 suitcases (100 lbs at 50 lbs ea.). Now if you did have several items in the trunk and backseats, the carrier will generally advise people to either remove the items, or pay a fee to transport the goods. This may have been the case for you. To touch on the part about communication. All drivers Fidelity assigns are given paperwork of the addresses for pick-up and delivery. This is to avoid issues with location changes adding extra mileage as well as rate confirmations. The only reason you may have had to give the address to the carrier is to confirm the addresses, but not to give them out as new information. Fidelity also does forward new information between the carrier and customer, so it would seem that the issue you are referencing was possibly a different company perhaps? Again, we're sorry you had a poor experience, it would help if you provided more information on your order since we are unable to locate which order this is for since there is no Order ID, nor is there a name. It makes us believe that this was simply written by a competitor, or about the wrong company since a lot of the complaints seem to be things we do not do here or advise of. Just to clarify to all potential customers reading this review, all prices are written and guaranteed. The only change if the vehicle description does not match the vehicle at pick-up. [ view ]
    Date:7/26/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Review:Their service is despicable. I had asked for a pick up on April 1st and they said they would come by definitely the next day, if not Friday to pick up the Vehicle. They did not arrive either of the two days. The next week when I did contact them agai... [ More ]
    Date:6/12/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:an auto transport company assured if contracted with them, they could pick up vehicle that day time was a factor due to approaching/forecasted snow. I contracted with them, paid deposit and they then went back on promise to get vehicle that day.A w... [ More ]
    Date:3/12/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: failure to ship on time
    Review:The company promised pickup of my 1997 Acura and a 2011 Hyundai Sonata between 11/24/2014 and 11/26/2014. They did not make that window despite many promises that they had a driver but just needed a call back from them. Even as late as Wednesday at... [ More ]
    Response:We're sorry you had a bad experience. It was not our intention for you to experience negative service from us. We strive to provide the best service possible to all of our customers. Going over our records, there are several things we feel should be mentioned as to why the service was not up to par in your opinion. The reason you were not picked up during those dates is because of Thanksgiving. Your window falls on those dates and we made sure to explicitly disclose in the conversations you had with our representatives that it will be very difficult to reach those dates considering it was a national holiday. Many truckers take vacation during this time. This information was acknowledged by you on several occasions per the notations on the account; but we understand that in your frustration, it must have led you to send us a 0 out of 5 star review due to this. We sincerely hope our service level was not that poor and did not deserve 0 stars out of 5 since we did advise you from the beginning that the dates were not guaranteed and your dates for availability were just near impossible to accomplish. As soon as the holiday passed, your vehicle was scheduled and picked up just as we had advised you from the beginning. The weather was also very poor and despite the delay of a 2 days due to holidays and weather, the service turned out adequate in our opinion considering all these factors. We hope you reconsider your rating in the future. Thank you. [ view ]
    Date:3/6/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome !
    Review:After speaking to one of their representative name Daniel for about four months! He finally did and help me a lot! This was actuallyt first doing this and I normally don't do reviews, but I had to for them because not only did Daniel but all of them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary ramirezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:This is first time I need to transport my car. Those guys were working faster than I thought. It reached the destination earlier than me. So I asked them to hold off for one day. The second day, it was snowing. But still they delivered my car safely.... [ More ]
    Poster:Chunsheng Hu
    Date:1/27/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Never picked up!
    Review:My car was supposed to ship from NY to AZ. I booked with plenty of time and based on their advice put the pick up dates as Jan7-9. I and my husband consistently called throughout the process. They kept telling us they were trying to get in contact w... [ More ]
    Date:1/26/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car was NEVER picked up,but they charged my bank card deposit!
    Review:And never gave it back! Was contacted on dec 23 2014,by Daniel who explained he could se we had requested a transport with another company,if we chose to come to his company he would GARANTEE to pick up our car for shipment on Jan 2 2015,well the... [ More ]
    Poster:Sussi Kure This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great representation
    Review:Daniel made my transport very easy, took me a while to choose which company to go with due to all the reviews and rumors about transporting. But I went with Daniel because he was proffesional, had a can do attitude, answered all my questions with ass... [ More ]
    Date:1/13/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:From the start I chose a company that didn't fulfill what I needed, they have me the run a round and never picked up my vehicle. As soon as I contacted Daniel a couple hours later I received a call with drivers information and everything as promised.... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Leyton
    Date:12/29/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Review:The subject line says it all. We need to continue to spread the word about UNETHICAL business practices. I placed the transport order on a Saturday a.m. and had to cancel on Monday a.m., when I cancelled the transaction with the out of state dealer... [ More ]
    Date:12/13/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Review:My husband and I moved from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA on 10/28/2014. On 10/03/2014 I submitted a deposit of $200.00 for Auto Star Transport to move my vehicle by 10/27/2014. My contact was Paul Kalbermatter. I spoke to Paul on October 17th, 2... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina Williams
    Date:11/2/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Review:This is the first I had to get a car transported by a carrier. I did not really know what to expect, but the guys I dealt with made it a very unstressfull experience. From the time Chuck explained the process. Johanna's follow up calls, to the t... [ More ]
    Poster:NiloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Enjoy this business
    Review:My car arrived on time and in good condition. It has been a great experience to have your service. The carrier driver picked up and delivered on time and really good to handle this shipment. Enjoy to have this business with you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry LiuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great quotes, reliable
    Review:My family has used fidelity for several years without incident. I won't trust anyone else with my truck- especially in Miami... [ View ]
    Date:8/28/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fidelity Auto Shipping
    Review:This was my first experience in auto shipping. I researched many companies and found Fidelity Auto Shipping to have the best price and best pickup/shipping time. I ready many good and bad reviews and decided to go with the good reviews because of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Will Speight
    Date:7/29/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:The office that booked the service was very good. The driver was nice and wanted to please but his timing of when the car was to delivered was off by at least a day and was dropped of at 9 PM. It was good my granddaughter had her uncle to be with her... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Gagliardi
    Date:7/28/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Never Picked Up My Car!
    Review:I shipped my car from NY to Arizona a few years ago, and I used Fidelity. I had a stress-free transport with no issues. So when it came time for me to ship it back to NY, I chose them again. I spoke to a wonderful dispatcher and gave them 72 hours th... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately we can not respond to this complaint in order to help resolve or allow for any remediation. The customer name is SJ, and there is not a quote/order ID to reference. This more than likely a competitor writing a bad review in order to knock our ratings down. If you are a customer, please contact us so we can resolve any issues you may have had with us. Thank you. [ view ]
    Date:7/16/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Not Reliable
    Review:Pick up was promised in 3 days. 7 days no communication. Paid upfront (my mistake) Will not refund total amount. Had to cancel due to them not living up to their end of the deal and no communication. Other carrier I contacted had me my car in 3 day... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry you had a bad experience with us Dwaine. We want to assure you that we take the utmost concern with the thought of you not receiving any communication for 7 days. Here at Fidelity Auto Shipping all of our clients receive phone calls on a daily basis. The reason you were not hearing from us verbally was because you never setup your voicemail. This was ultimately the reason why we could not schedule your pickup properly. We contacted your phone once a day with updates leading up to the scheduled window. Then upon consignment proceeded to contact you morning and afternoon. We emailed you daily, morning, afternoon, and evening to get a hold of you. We assigned a carrier who could not reach you either. Once the carrier did get a hold of you, we were then informed of your intention to cancel. This is why a refund was not given back to you. The carrier went out of his way to pick up your vehicle and was not informed until he was already in the area. We had to reimburse his fuel costs. We're sorry this situation ended the way it did and you were not satisfied, but please understand we can only do so much when the shipper is not letting us know what's going on. If you felt that we were unable to reach you in 7 days, we'd hope that you'd contact us back in that time to check what was going on. When we did finally retrieve you, you informed us you wanted to cancel upon which we informed you of the situation. [ view ]
    Date:7/10/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Review:I purchased an old vehicle on EBay. I had never contracted a shipping company to transport a vehicle before. The quote from Fidelity came in the lowest but what also surprised me was they were also the most attentive. They contacted me by email and p... [ More ]
    Poster:Wes Usie
    Date:5/22/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Information
    Review: fidelity Auto Shipping was good about answering our e-mails and keeping us up to date about the delivery- - - [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Milan
    Date:5/6/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Lifesaver
    Review:My experience with fidelity was superb. I will not use any auto transport but them. I had a contract with alliance moving services for my cars but they lied to me so I withdrew from them since they couldn't transport my car to california. With only 2... [ More ]
    Poster:liberated lady
    Date:5/2/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate your high quality of service.
    Review:I cannot describe my sense of appreciation to Fidelity and their partners who manage to transport my vehicle. When I contacted the company I did not have any expectations that the service would be exceptionally different. In fact, I expected delay in... [ More ]
    Poster:Barcai Abdel-Karim
    Date:5/1/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Infidelity!
    Review:SCAM ARTISTS! I would suggest that they change the name of the company to INFIDELITY, with the connotation of cheating!... I contracted on December 30th, they promised a driver on Jan 2 or 3. They never showed up to pick up the car despite repeated ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Mr. Keller, we apologize for your experience. We understand your frustration with this order. Unfortunately, during the time of your shipment New York was experiencing very tremendous and troubling weather conditions. We had not just you but several different carriers and customers alike in the same situation. Once the weather subsided and the road conditions returned to nominal, we were able to secure a carrier for you. We understand you had to wait and that was a large inconvenience. The refund due to you was $650.00, but you filed a dispute so we could not refund you on top of the $795.00 you disputed. The $145.00 was an administrative fee due because a carrier was assigned to your order and a partial amount of that went to the carrier to reserve your spot. You never cancelled your order with us in writing as requested, and as such upon consignment of the carrier we were notified you wanted to cancel by the carrier. We advised you there was a fee because the carrier attempted to make the pick up but you were refusing to release the vehicle. We could not issue you the proper refund because you disputed the total amount. Your account is still in arbitration and being worked out with your bank. In the event the funds are returned back to Fidelity Auto Shipping, we will refund you the proper amount accordingly. We again apologize for the delays in shipping, but we must adhere to safety and regulations proposed but the USDOT. [ view ]
    Poster:W. Keller
    Date:3/28/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: frustrated and annoyed customer
    Review:This company has the worst service I have experienced , I wished I was not lied to and con into depositing my money before receiving any service from them. I spoke with Odlay and was promised and told I Was going to have my car pick up the same week... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Sunnie, we apologize for any issues you had in your experience with Fidelity Auto Shipping. We keep very high standards here and our customer service is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have had. The main reason we had delays in your order was because the vehicle you asked us to ship was not correct. You had an SUV, and not a sedan. This was explained to you verbally over the phone. When the original carrier went out to pick up your vehicle, the vehicle was actually a Lexus RX330, and not an IS250. Because of this, you were asked to pay more money as there is a clear difference in height, weight, and length. We understand that this is frustrating, but according to the terms of the agreement, if you give us the incorrect information of a vehicle, the quote will also be incorrect. The carrier who went out was also disappointed because they were not able to load your vehicle in the spot intended for a sedan on their trailer. The booking fee you paid went to the carrier to cover his dry-run. Semis run on Diesel fuel; and because of the engine power, they get roughly 5 miles to the gallon. This is very costly, and this is why we require an upfront payment to assure our carriers funds in the event of a dry-run such as this one. We apologize for your experience and hope that this will not hinder you in the future to reach out to us again in order to make a future shipment. [ view ]
    Date:3/27/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Thank you for the amazing shipping service!! Mitch was absolutely amazing in delivering the car, and taking all safety precautions. Very friendly and professional, will do business with again! Thanks! [ View ]
    Date:1/17/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: fraud
    Review:The company promised a 72 hour window for pick up and 2months later called to say they had a driver but I had to pay 200. additional dollars...I would not do that because my order was paid in full...I finally had to cancel my order as I ran out of t... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the delays in your transport. Unfortunately due to hazardous weather conditions we were unable to get to your location due to its rough terrain. We did attempt a local carrier to get to you but you were unavailable during that time. We did reach out to you in order to reschedule the pickup shortly after but never heard back from you. The cancellation fee was due to the carrier that was assigned and drove to your location. No one was home after we scheduled the time and date with you. The fee was to pay for the truck's gas and time to get out there. [ view ]
    Poster:maryjo d
    Date:12/13/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:I used this company to transfer my two cars from Washington State to Rhode Island. This was my first time having to send my cars and not driving them myself, and there are so many transport companies out there and so many mixed reviews that it is har... [ More ]
    Date:12/7/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service, great company
    Review:i have been using Fidelity Auto for over 3 years to have my car transported down to orlando florida, i have received outstanding service aver since I first hired them to bring my moms car down to florida. i can honestly say Its one of the best compan... [ More ]
    Date:12/6/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service !
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I must say I'm truly impressed with how organized and efficient fidelity auto shipping is. From they're timely manner to they're amazing customer service they made this a wonderful experience. I was scare... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy L
    Date:12/3/2013 10:07:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.