View 149,460 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,461th Review now!

View Emory Auto Transport's New Profile

Emory Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-436-5388
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/3/2011

Have your own experience with Emory Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Emory Auto Transport was Excellent!
    Review:The whole process with Emory Transport was seamless - Greg was very friendly, straightforward and pleasant to deal with and there were no surprises. The price was reasonable - and my vehicle arrived on time. I would definitely recommend Emory and or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan Lazar
    Date:9/2/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE....WOULD USE AGAIN
    Review:After scheduling pickup(1st truck on the way for pick up) of son (Marine @ Camp Pendleton)car discovered would not start. Called Greg and he QUICKLY got to working finding another tranasported. The New transporter (Semper Fi Services) was God sent. S... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila
    Date:7/20/2014 5:50:00 AM
    Subject: Loved the Service!!!
    Review:I found the entire transaction seamless. Greg contacted me and did what he told me he would do. Basically, he explained that he would find a reputable carrier for the said price. He called me 2 days before my pick up date with the logistics. They wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Hallie
    Date:9/30/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:Greg called me and offered me a quote of $895. I asked him specifically if he could get the car picked up for that amount and he said yes. This was not on the low end of quotes (I had many quotes lower), but he made it seem like it would be able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:9/10/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service
    Review:The car arrived a day early and without any problems My son Alex was there to receive and is now happily driving around LA. [ View ]
    Poster:M Connolly
    Date:9/6/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Lemonade made out of lemons
    Review:The folks that Emory, particularly Emmy, helped make lemonade from a major lemon I was dealt when the initial trucking company got into an accident while transporting my car from MA to VA. The accident resulted in my car being on the trailer, stuck a... [ More ]
    Poster:IA
    Date:8/13/2013 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable quality
    Review:Before I shipped a car, I researched a lot of auto transport brokers. Emory Auto Transport had a high number of positive user reviews and quoted me the lowest cost among many. Emmy and Greg communicated well with me by email and phone, and quickly f... [ More ]
    Poster:RT
    Date:8/13/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Needed transport ASAP - Emory was there!
    Review:MY family was involved in an auto accident in Oregon and we live in Los Angeles. We needed to get our vehicle brought back to CA as quick as possible and as resonably as possible. Emory Auto transport was very quick to respond. They had a quote for u... [ More ]
    Poster:SWiley
    Date:8/13/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: MISLEADING SALES TACTICS
    Review:Super pleasant on the phone. Not cheapest and at first not the most expensive.....BUT then the other shoe drops..... Here's what they do: they give you a "firm" quote and assure you of the pick up day with in a two day period. In our ... [ More ]
    Poster:GUY
    Date:8/8/2013 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: pleased very much
    Review:Just great service @ a very fair price. Both Van & Jeep arrived in great condition & on time. Both 4 wheel dr. Will use them again & will recomend them very highly.. [ View ]
    Poster:william mai
    Date:6/3/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:I was very happy with the way you and all involved handled the job. Very helpful polite men who p/u car . Did the job . Only wish I could have had ya'll move my furniture and motorcycle it is all still on the truck somewhere and not even close to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Davis
    Date:4/17/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Ripoff
    Review:Received same email 3 times quoting $450, a few days later I booked the vehicle to be picked up and once again was confirmed the same price of $450 on the phone. A week later I receive a call that they have a driver available to pick up but now chang... [ More ]
    Poster:pissed off
    Date:4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the day
    Review:I had a bad experience with another shipper and had to schedule with Emory as I was literally on my way to the airport. Emmy was super timely and professional. She was able to find a driver, schedule a pick up date, and settle other details within ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:3/3/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: good company
    Review:Moved a Toyota Rav 4 from Miami to Boston. Communication with the company was easy. Communication with the driver too. They kept in touch during transport. Car arrived fine. Would use again. Best price we found. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle Sague