Transport Logo
View 172,151 Reviews on 3,866 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,152th Review now!

View Emory Auto Transport's New Profile

Emory Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-436-5388
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/3/2011
Have your own experience with Emory Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: SUV transported
    Review:I have never used a company to move a vehicle. I used the internet to search for businesses, I had numerous companies call me and send countless emails to me. I would find companies that would give me a qoute and they were all really high. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Snider
    Date:9/13/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible customer service
    Review:Greg is a very unprofessional person. He charged my card for 150 and said the carrier was going to come and the three days on the day of pick up I called to verify the drivers name he said it was cancelled. No phone call to saying it was cancelled. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Deepan Patel
    Date:8/17/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time
    Review:As a first time user of vehicle hauling services, I can only say that my experience with Greg at Emory Auto Transport was nothing short of remarkable. Having to quickly have my sons truck shipped from Florida to Georgia due to transmission problems, ... [ More ]
    Poster:George Heard
    Date:8/12/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: Rate them the best rating
    Review:When I was getting 50 calls and emails and spoke with several over the phone, they warned me not to go with the cheapest bid. They said there would be other charges that I would wind up with. NOT TRUE. I decided to go with Emory who was the cheape... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Brandt
    Date:12/8/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Emory Auto Transport was Excellent!
    Review:The whole process with Emory Transport was seamless - Greg was very friendly, straightforward and pleasant to deal with and there were no surprises. The price was reasonable - and my vehicle arrived on time. I would definitely recommend Emory and or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan Lazar
    Date:9/2/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Review:After scheduling pickup(1st truck on the way for pick up) of son (Marine @ Camp Pendleton)car discovered would not start. Called Greg and he QUICKLY got to working finding another tranasported. The New transporter (Semper Fi Services) was God sent. S... [ More ]
    Date:7/20/2014 5:50:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.