Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,449 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1058 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Emory Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-436-5388
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 3 Month(s). Since 1/3/2011

Have your own experience with Emory Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Loved the Service!!!
    Review:I found the entire transaction seamless. Greg contacted me and did what he told me he would do. Basically, he explained that he would find a reputable carrier for the said price. He called me 2 days before my pick up date with the logistics. They wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Hallie
    Date:9/30/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:Greg called me and offered me a quote of $895. I asked him specifically if he could get the car picked up for that amount and he said yes. This was not on the low end of quotes (I had many quotes lower), but he made it seem like it would be able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:9/10/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service
    Review:The car arrived a day early and without any problems My son Alex was there to receive and is now happily driving around LA. [ View ]
    Poster:M Connolly
    Date:9/6/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Lemonade made out of lemons
    Review:The folks that Emory, particularly Emmy, helped make lemonade from a major lemon I was dealt when the initial trucking company got into an accident while transporting my car from MA to VA. The accident resulted in my car being on the trailer, stuck a... [ More ]
    Poster:IA
    Date:8/13/2013 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable quality
    Review:Before I shipped a car, I researched a lot of auto transport brokers. Emory Auto Transport had a high number of positive user reviews and quoted me the lowest cost among many. Emmy and Greg communicated well with me by email and phone, and quickly f... [ More ]
    Poster:RT
    Date:8/13/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Needed transport ASAP - Emory was there!
    Review:MY family was involved in an auto accident in Oregon and we live in Los Angeles. We needed to get our vehicle brought back to CA as quick as possible and as resonably as possible. Emory Auto transport was very quick to respond. They had a quote for u... [ More ]
    Poster:SWiley
    Date:8/13/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: MISLEADING SALES TACTICS
    Review:Super pleasant on the phone. Not cheapest and at first not the most expensive.....BUT then the other shoe drops..... Here's what they do: they give you a "firm" quote and assure you of the pick up day with in a two day period. In our ... [ More ]
    Poster:GUY
    Date:8/8/2013 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: pleased very much
    Review:Just great service @ a very fair price. Both Van & Jeep arrived in great condition & on time. Both 4 wheel dr. Will use them again & will recomend them very highly.. [ View ]
    Poster:william mai
    Date:6/3/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:I was very happy with the way you and all involved handled the job. Very helpful polite men who p/u car . Did the job . Only wish I could have had ya'll move my furniture and motorcycle it is all still on the truck somewhere and not even close to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Davis
    Date:4/17/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Ripoff
    Review:Received same email 3 times quoting $450, a few days later I booked the vehicle to be picked up and once again was confirmed the same price of $450 on the phone. A week later I receive a call that they have a driver available to pick up but now chang... [ More ]
    Poster:pissed off
    Date:4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the day
    Review:I had a bad experience with another shipper and had to schedule with Emory as I was literally on my way to the airport. Emmy was super timely and professional. She was able to find a driver, schedule a pick up date, and settle other details within ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:3/3/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: good company
    Review:Moved a Toyota Rav 4 from Miami to Boston. Communication with the company was easy. Communication with the driver too. They kept in touch during transport. Car arrived fine. Would use again. Best price we found. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle Sague
    Date:11/30/2012 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: South Carolina to Florida
    Review:When I was thinking of transporting my car from South Carolina to Florida I did alot of research on line. The Transportreviews.com was very helpful. I received about 10 quotes from different carriers over a period of time - I wasn't quite sure when... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria S.
    Date:8/14/2012 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Emory Transport
    Review:At the recommendation of my brother in Pittsburgh, I called Emmy at Emory transport regarding shipping a Nissan Pathfinder from PIT to SLC. Emmy was very knowledgeable and spent a good deal of time on the phone explaining the procedure from start to... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Nelson
    Date:7/3/2012 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:i was told that the transmission broke down and had to be repaired. Emory had no idea what was going on or when I would receive my car. It showed up 5 days later than the high end of what was promised. On my second call to Emory on a Saturday morning... [ More ]
    Poster:STAN
    Date:6/24/2012 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: My first transport experience
    Review:I had contacted Emory auto transport approx 2 months before my desired pick up date. It was explained to me by Emmy that it was too early to book now as rates may change and that she would contact me about 10-14 days before my scheduled date. I had e... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick kirsch
    Date:6/17/2012 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: 1991 jeep cherokee
    Review:I have a restored 1991 Jeep Cherokee that needed to be transported to Pa. This has been my pet project and I was fearful of transporting it especially just handing it over to total strangers. I did the research on auto transportation on the Federal... [ More ]
    Poster:elizabeth boots
    Date:5/16/2012 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Hard Transport job
    Review:I bought a 1959 Lark Studebaker in Guadalipeda New Mexico with intentions of driving myself to go get it. After doing to math on fuel cost and hotels and time off work I decided to get some quotes. They ranged from $680 to $1200. I decided to use Emo... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Earling
    Date:5/7/2012 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Greatest Service!
    Review:I found Emmy at Emory Auto Transport to be extremely easy to work with. As soon as I was ready, I gave her a call and the car was picked up the next day. The driver was prompt and courteous. I picked Emory Auto Transport after being bombarded wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara G
    Date:4/28/2012 7:58:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.