View 169,183 Reviews on 3,815 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,184th Review now!

View Emory Auto Transport's New Profile

Emory Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-436-5388
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 1/3/2011

Have your own experience with Emory Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Horrible customer service
    Review:Greg is a very unprofessional person. He charged my card for 150 and said the carrier was going to come and the three days on the day of pick up I called to verify the drivers name he said it was cancelled. No phone call to saying it was cancelled. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Deepan Patel
    Date:8/17/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time
    Review:As a first time user of vehicle hauling services, I can only say that my experience with Greg at Emory Auto Transport was nothing short of remarkable. Having to quickly have my sons truck shipped from Florida to Georgia due to transmission problems, ... [ More ]
    Poster:George Heard
    Date:8/12/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: Rate them the best rating
    Review:When I was getting 50 calls and emails and spoke with several over the phone, they warned me not to go with the cheapest bid. They said there would be other charges that I would wind up with. NOT TRUE. I decided to go with Emory who was the cheape... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Brandt
    Date:12/8/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Emory Auto Transport was Excellent!
    Review:The whole process with Emory Transport was seamless - Greg was very friendly, straightforward and pleasant to deal with and there were no surprises. The price was reasonable - and my vehicle arrived on time. I would definitely recommend Emory and or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan Lazar
    Date:9/2/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE....WOULD USE AGAIN
    Review:After scheduling pickup(1st truck on the way for pick up) of son (Marine @ Camp Pendleton)car discovered would not start. Called Greg and he QUICKLY got to working finding another tranasported. The New transporter (Semper Fi Services) was God sent. S... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila
    Date:7/20/2014 5:50:00 AM
    Subject: Loved the Service!!!
    Review:I found the entire transaction seamless. Greg contacted me and did what he told me he would do. Basically, he explained that he would find a reputable carrier for the said price. He called me 2 days before my pick up date with the logistics. They wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Hallie
    Date:9/30/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:Greg called me and offered me a quote of $895. I asked him specifically if he could get the car picked up for that amount and he said yes. This was not on the low end of quotes (I had many quotes lower), but he made it seem like it would be able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:9/10/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service
    Review:The car arrived a day early and without any problems My son Alex was there to receive and is now happily driving around LA. [ View ]
    Poster:M Connolly