View 160,864 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,865th Review now!

View DZ9 Transport's New Profile

DZ9 Transport
555 Allendale Dr
Wheeling, IL 60090
Phone Number:847-423-6969
Website:http://dz9transport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 2/28/2012

Have your own experience with DZ9 Transport to share?

• Subject: BMW M6
    Review:Wow were they awsome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. I love DZ9! They do it the American way for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:Alex.K
    Date:3/11/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Untrustworthy Company
    Review:Do not trust David Green- I am still waiting to receive a phone call back about refunding my deposit for a service that was not rendered. They have begun to screen my calls and have not taken the time to atleast get back with me. I'm glad everyone e... [ More ]
    Response:The customer placed her order with an inoperable vehicle which was noted and the client was charged a proper price for transporting an inoperable vehicle with a deposit of $150.00 charged ones a customer places their order. Everything was going according to plan, DZ9 even happened to find a local driver within a couple days that was welling to take the job. That was until the driver showed up at the location where the customers vehicle was located, in a dead end with a dead car and no way to get close, in, or around the vehicle to try and tow it. The driver spent 2 hours of his time driving plus fuel costs, to get to the location for pickup, only to find out the vehicle was not accessible in any way. Then the driver spent another 2 hours trying and get the vehicle started somehow to move it away from the spot it was in to a more accessible area for loading. The driver did what he could to get the clients vehicle loaded but with out success I agree. The customer was not refunded her deposit because of situations like this, were not the broker nor the driver is responsible for handling vehicles in such inaccessible locations or conditions, especially when no one was notified. Of course DZ9 had to compensate the driver for his time spent trying everything he can do to get the vehicle on his carrier as well as fuel cost, because time is money. [ view ]
    Poster:Regan Hales
    Date:3/9/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Land Rover Lr3
    Review:Everything with this process was very smooth. The gentleman who provided the initial quote was very professional. Everything from the pick up to the delivery went great! Service was great! My vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and delivered to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:3/7/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: shipping vehicle
    Review:David Green was very helpful with keeping me updated through out the shipment. Getting the vehicle here when he said. Always available. If I need to ship a vehicle, I will contact David Green again. I will always refer them. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Roy Harris
    Date:11/30/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Best ever auto transport service !
    Review:Excellent communication, great price, got my car in perfect condition! Will use this company again in the future, no doubt! Thank you for great service! Max V. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:6/5/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Untrue quote
    Review:I received an email "all inclusive quote" of $1020 from Mr. David Green to ship my vehicle from Maryland to Honolulu Hawaii. Not only did DZ9 not even schedule a vehicle pickup, it took several days to even get anyone on the phone to get r... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/4/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Review for a reliable and honest service provider
    Review:It was my first experience and naturally, I was very cautious. When I talked to David, the main contact person for DZ9 company, I sensed an honesty in him and decided to use his service. Within a day, David was able to find a a truck. Now comes the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kapil Dev
    Date:5/15/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: EXCEELLENT COMPANY
    Review:David Green at DZ9 has been a very dedicated and professional business gentleman. I have used his services a few times and he has always delivered an excellent service. All I give him is the pickup and drop off addresses and he comes back with a quot... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bosco
    Date:5/2/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: DZ ( Transport
    Review:This is my 5th time using DZ transport. David is very knowlegable and keep my posted during the entire process. I had my car scheduled for pickup and some things made it not possible to leave to FL, so David had no issue cancelling and waiting for me... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/4/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: David and DZ9 - Excellent and Reliable
    Review:I was weary of shipping our two cars across the country. Based on their reviews I chose DZ9 and David. David was pleasant and knowledgeable about the transport. He was patient and walked us through the process so that we felt comfortable about it.... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert
    Date:2/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche ship
    Review:A shot in the dark for me but it worked out well. I chose this shipper for quote price, feedback, & professional correspondence. Mr Green impressed me as a no B/S honest sounding person on the phone & the ship reflected that level of busines... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:1/14/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: DZ9 is the BEST!!!
    Review:Thank you David Green with DZ9 Transport. The car I purchased was coming from North Dakota to Carol Stream. David was able to find me a carrier with 2 days...even though the weather was -20 in fargo and not too many trucks in that area. David had ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean Owens
    Date:12/17/2013 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Review:I am very happy with the job that DZ9 did in moving my Solstice from Clearwater to near Atlanta, GA. I appreciate the prompt feedback via e-mail after my order was placed, and was also informed when the pick-up was scheduled and then again after the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark M
    Date:12/13/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and was very apprehensive but after talking with my contact person David Green I was confident that the shipping of my car would have a positive outcome. David was very professional , knowledgable and friendly. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Sawers
    Date:11/26/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Poster:Thomas Sawers
    Date:11/26/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Review:I need to ship my car from California to Ithaca, NY. After a lot of research I decide to go with DZ9. I called DZ9 and Dave was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I am so happy with my decision. The car was picked up on time and arrived three... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:11/21/2013 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: the bad neon
    Review:i had dz9 transported my daughter in laws bad neon (thats what on the licens plate) her grandpa who passed away helped here get this car her 1st car and its her baby she was so worried it arived on time and when her mom called us while traveling ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank C
    Date:11/20/2013 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I just had my vehicle delivered by DZ9 transport, I was very impressed with David's courtesy and professionalism. Through out the whole experience he keep me in the loop and made me feel very comfortable that my vehicle was safe and would be delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles H.
    Date:10/15/2013 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:David Green at DZ9 transport arranged for shipment of my Mustang from Ohio to Oregon. At the last minute I wanted to change carriers and David worked with me to make the switch. The car was picked up on time and deliverd on schedule with no damage.... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ Snyder
    Date:10/12/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Poster:Russ Snyder
    Date:10/12/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Truck Shpment
    Review:The overall experience was great working with David Green and his staff. My C20 Chevy pickup arrived in 3 days from California to my home in NY. Dave was always very professional and had my best interest in mind regarding shipment costs. I had many s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff L.
    Date:9/4/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy and Affordable
    Review:I needed a 2004 F250 4X4 Extra cab transported from Norwalk, CA to Live Oak, CA which is about 450 miles. I received all kind of quotes from $355-$700. I went with a quote of $390 from DZ9. It was on a Saturday and they had my truck picked up on Mond... [ More ]
    Poster:W. l Rogers
    Date:8/6/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Experience
    Review:Having never used a service like this before, I was very pleasantly surprised by the courtesy and communication shown to my daughter and myself by the company rep and the transporter. Everything went very smooth! On time and on schedule, we could not... [ More ]
    Poster:Ines
    Date:8/1/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you DAVID GREEN at DZ9 Auto Transport
    Review:I am very happy to have found DZ9 Auto Transport. I orignally was booked with Auto Transport ETC and was told by Danielle Hermann the SR. Transport Specialist that both my SUV's - Range Rover and Honda Pilot were going to be picked up in CA and del... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenise
    Date:7/26/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of auto from IL to NY
    Review:I have never used this type of service for auto transportation. However, after the positive experience in getting my car from Illinois to New York City, I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in saving time, money and interested ... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Naze
    Date:6/30/2013 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:David kept me informed as to the status of my order and worked with me whenever there was any issue. David also kept in contact with the shipper on my behalf. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Morton
    Date:6/29/2013 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: DZ9
    Review:I am a repeat customer and will be again. David is honest and thoughtful of your needs. I shipped and antique Porche and DZ9 and their driver handled my car with kid gloves and it was appreciated since the car required special car for the trip. I hav... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/28/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:This is the first time I've had to transport a vehicle. It was doubly stressful as it was a restored Porsche. I started with an internet request and ended up with calls from 15 vendors. From the start David was one of the most professional contacts. ... [ More ]
    Poster:steve ebert