View 150,817 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,818th Review now!

View DZ9 Transport's New Profile

MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

Have your own experience with DZ9 Transport to share?

• Subject: Best ever auto transport service !
    Review:Excellent communication, great price, got my car in perfect condition! Will use this company again in the future, no doubt! Thank you for great service! Max V. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:6/5/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Untrue quote
    Review:I received an email "all inclusive quote" of $1020 from Mr. David Green to ship my vehicle from Maryland to Honolulu Hawaii. Not only did DZ9 not even schedule a vehicle pickup, it took several days to even get anyone on the phone to get r... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/4/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Review for a reliable and honest service provider
    Review:It was my first experience and naturally, I was very cautious. When I talked to David, the main contact person for DZ9 company, I sensed an honesty in him and decided to use his service. Within a day, David was able to find a a truck. Now comes the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kapil Dev
    Date:5/15/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: EXCEELLENT COMPANY
    Review:David Green at DZ9 has been a very dedicated and professional business gentleman. I have used his services a few times and he has always delivered an excellent service. All I give him is the pickup and drop off addresses and he comes back with a quot... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bosco
    Date:5/2/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: DZ ( Transport
    Review:This is my 5th time using DZ transport. David is very knowlegable and keep my posted during the entire process. I had my car scheduled for pickup and some things made it not possible to leave to FL, so David had no issue cancelling and waiting for me... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/4/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: David and DZ9 - Excellent and Reliable
    Review:I was weary of shipping our two cars across the country. Based on their reviews I chose DZ9 and David. David was pleasant and knowledgeable about the transport. He was patient and walked us through the process so that we felt comfortable about it.... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert
    Date:2/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche ship
    Review:A shot in the dark for me but it worked out well. I chose this shipper for quote price, feedback, & professional correspondence. Mr Green impressed me as a no B/S honest sounding person on the phone & the ship reflected that level of busines... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:1/14/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: DZ9 is the BEST!!!
    Review:Thank you David Green with DZ9 Transport. The car I purchased was coming from North Dakota to Carol Stream. David was able to find me a carrier with 2 days...even though the weather was -20 in fargo and not too many trucks in that area. David had ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean Owens
    Date:12/17/2013 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Review:I am very happy with the job that DZ9 did in moving my Solstice from Clearwater to near Atlanta, GA. I appreciate the prompt feedback via e-mail after my order was placed, and was also informed when the pick-up was scheduled and then again after the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark M
    Date:12/13/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and was very apprehensive but after talking with my contact person David Green I was confident that the shipping of my car would have a positive outcome. David was very professional , knowledgable and friendly. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Sawers
    Date:11/26/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Poster:Thomas Sawers
    Date:11/26/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Review:I need to ship my car from California to Ithaca, NY. After a lot of research I decide to go with DZ9. I called DZ9 and Dave was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I am so happy with my decision. The car was picked up on time and arrived three... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:11/21/2013 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: the bad neon
    Review:i had dz9 transported my daughter in laws bad neon (thats what on the licens plate) her grandpa who passed away helped here get this car her 1st car and its her baby she was so worried it arived on time and when her mom called us while traveling ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank C
    Date:11/20/2013 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I just had my vehicle delivered by DZ9 transport, I was very impressed with David's courtesy and professionalism. Through out the whole experience he keep me in the loop and made me feel very comfortable that my vehicle was safe and would be delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles H.
    Date:10/15/2013 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:David Green at DZ9 transport arranged for shipment of my Mustang from Ohio to Oregon. At the last minute I wanted to change carriers and David worked with me to make the switch. The car was picked up on time and deliverd on schedule with no damage.... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ Snyder
    Date:10/12/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Poster:Russ Snyder
    Date:10/12/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Lied again and again. Most stressful part of cross-country move!
    Review:I initially had a great feeling about David Green and DZ9 Transport, based on other reviews. That changed with my own experience. I booked over two months in advance. When the Friday before my scheduled Monday pickup arrived and I'd not heard from DZ... [ More ]
    Response:The client's vehicle got a driver 3 days in advance while not specifically as client requested on a holiday but a day after. The clients broker is a very good broker who tries he's best at all times. For that reason the client was refunded her deposit in full. The client claims the broker was not doing anything, which is not true. The broker was trying everything he could to get a driver on the expected date, worked all day on labor day holiday, even after getting a driver three days ahead of time which caused much confusion because the driver didn't know what to do because the clients broker was attempting for another driver while holding a driver in reserve. The client called the driver the day before pickup and made arrangements for the pickup of the vehicle. The driver Ovy was a very nice driver that kept the client in contact at all times. the driver delivered the vehicle on Saturday as requested by the client, except the client did not answer her telephone for delivery of her vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel Behrendt
    Date:9/8/2013 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Chevy Truck Shpment
    Review:The overall experience was great working with David Green and his staff. My C20 Chevy pickup arrived in 3 days from California to my home in NY. Dave was always very professional and had my best interest in mind regarding shipment costs. I had many s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff L.
    Date:9/4/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy and Affordable
    Review:I needed a 2004 F250 4X4 Extra cab transported from Norwalk, CA to Live Oak, CA which is about 450 miles. I received all kind of quotes from $355-$700. I went with a quote of $390 from DZ9. It was on a Saturday and they had my truck picked up on Mond... [ More ]
    Poster:W. l Rogers
    Date:8/6/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Experience
    Review:Having never used a service like this before, I was very pleasantly surprised by the courtesy and communication shown to my daughter and myself by the company rep and the transporter. Everything went very smooth! On time and on schedule, we could not... [ More ]
    Poster:Ines
    Date:8/1/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you DAVID GREEN at DZ9 Auto Transport
    Review:I am very happy to have found DZ9 Auto Transport. I orignally was booked with Auto Transport ETC and was told by Danielle Hermann the SR. Transport Specialist that both my SUV's - Range Rover and Honda Pilot were going to be picked up in CA and del... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenise
    Date:7/26/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of auto from IL to NY
    Review:I have never used this type of service for auto transportation. However, after the positive experience in getting my car from Illinois to New York City, I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in saving time, money and interested ... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Naze
    Date:6/30/2013 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:David kept me informed as to the status of my order and worked with me whenever there was any issue. David also kept in contact with the shipper on my behalf. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Morton
    Date:6/29/2013 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: DZ9
    Review:I am a repeat customer and will be again. David is honest and thoughtful of your needs. I shipped and antique Porche and DZ9 and their driver handled my car with kid gloves and it was appreciated since the car required special car for the trip. I hav... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/28/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch - Beware!!!
    Review:PLEASE READ AND PASS ON DZ9!! This company is such a dissapointment. They gave the lowest quote and promptly contacted me for my order and credit card number, only to call me back three days later to tell me that the quote was too low and no drivers ... [ More ]
    Response:The person Brian Fisher was a new employe at the company who made an honest mistake, and is no longer with the company. The client placed her order on late Friday and was immediately called during business hours on Monday to explain that the quote the client received was under quoted. The client did not care to listen in any way. The client was not charged any money for any reason. The Manager then tried calling the client to explain, apologize, and to offer compensation. We believe the client did not know how the industry works and did not care to give a fair chance to a new employe or company to explain in any way to why the client received the quote that she did. [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy T.
    Date:6/17/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:This is the first time I've had to transport a vehicle. It was doubly stressful as it was a restored Porsche. I started with an internet request and ended up with calls from 15 vendors. From the start David was one of the most professional contacts. ... [ More ]
    Poster:steve ebert
    Date:4/30/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:I was drowning in a sea of transport "specialists", and David from DZ9 stuck out from the crowd. Was I ever glad I decided to use his services. He had my vehicle picked up 1500 miles from my home, had it professionally handled and transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael W.
    Date:4/22/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service!
    Review:The customer service that David provided for me was excellent, he kept in touch with me the entire time my car was in transport, if i had any questions he was quick to answer them, if i left him a message he called me back promptly. The driver Mario ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:3/15/2013 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: This Is Your Company for Cross-Country Transport
    Review:The process of transporting my car across-country needed a lot of research before I decided. With a lot of quotes from companies, I had to check that they were licensed, I looked at reviews and I also checked with the Better Business Bureau. I fin... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric P. Dobson
    Date:3/9/2013 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience with DZ9
    Review:I was so nervous having to contract with someone to get a car across the country. I hadn't had any previous experience doing this type of thing...I had no personal references to rely on. After getting quotes from several companies I was immediatedl... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxane Coleman
    Date:3/6/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!!!
    Review:I spent no less than 8 hours on phone over 3 days trying to find someone to ship a BIG BEAR PROSTREET SLED MOTORCYCLE at reasonable price BUT with the assurance of it arriving undamaged. I originally went with another company & sent deposit then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:2/8/2013 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from west coast to east coast
    Review:David was excellent with getting my car delivered!!! Went with a different company at first and they never gave my any answer with when they would pick up my car so I contacted David and he got the job done and I am glad I changed to DZ9!!! Delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kari
    Date:2/5/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan
    Review:The DZ9 quote was almost too good to be true, $520 for a half ton motorcycle and 1,700 miles was almost half the cost of some other quotes. I was told the delivery would probably be the Friday after Thanksgiving, but it didn't happen until the follo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason V
    Date:1/22/2013 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: DZ Transport was Excellent
    Review:I was leery of using online Transport services. DZ was very fair and gave me a very competitive price and the driver was very cordial and nice and he delivered my bike as planned. I would uses these guys again in a heartbeat. Thank you, DZ. [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold
    Date:1/14/2013 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Botta transport
    Review:I am an avid collector and do alot of transporting. The transport could not have been easier. I would definately use him again. From beginning to end the transport was exactly what I expected and was even better than my espectations at times. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter Botta
    Date:12/19/2012 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!
    Review:By far the best Auto Transporter. I needed to get my son's car from Houston to Connecticut where he is stationed in the Navy. I called around to several places and David is the only person that answered when I called. All the other places I had to le... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:12/14/2012 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:David treated transport like it was his own vehicle. Called and checked on it many times,called me numerous times and made me comfortable with transport. Highly Recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:12/13/2012 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:David Green was very helpful in shipping my car from Missouri to California. He was very prompt in his response and very courteous. I will recommend DZ9 to my friends everywhere. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashwin
    Date:11/30/2012 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: My truck pickup and delivery
    Review:To Whom it may Concern; Upon filling out some quotes on line I got responses right away. The first courterous person that contacted me was Craig Taucher was from a transport company. He called me and informed me that he could help me. He asked me... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael D DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2012 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: transport my car door to door
    Review:Excellent service, I was very concerned working with a company that I could find trustworthy and has integrity. This company exceeded my expectations...very professional, caring, reassuring and prompt and honest in their quotes.. pick up times and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Zindaba Nyirenda
    Date:11/13/2012 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: DZ9 review
    Review:Worked with me to find a prompt carrier just after the terrible storm Sandy hit. Price was right. Pick up and delivery were on time and speedy. Car arrived in great shape. Craig kept in touch so I knew exactly what was happening. I received upda... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry Buccambuso
    Date:11/12/2012 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:This company and David specifically was very professional. I shipped a very rare car and felt 100% confident in my decision. Out of about 30 companys, I chose DZ9 and will use them over and over again. I would highly reccomend DZ9. [ View ]
    Poster:BryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2012 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: exceller service
    Review:great service and price, David was very friendly and knowledable, I was able to speak with the transport company directly to arrange early pickup, and the car was arrived perfect condition one day early. will sure do business again with DZ9. tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie
    Date:11/5/2012 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car
    Review:I have very good experience with this company as first time user. Was lowest price quote over ten quotes. Car was delivered on a timely manner. Craig's response was very quick to any questions I had. Craig was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Jawaid Naqvi
    Date:11/3/2012 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my car
    Review:My car was picked up in California on time. It was shipped to NewYork quickerr than I expected. It arrived 2 days earlier than I thought. The company sent me an E mail with the truck drivers name and phone number. I called the driver to ask him t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Gaudette