Transport Logo
View 175,167 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,168th Review now!

View DZ9 Transport's New Profile

DZ9 Transport
555 Allendale Dr
Wheeling, IL 60090
Phone Number:847-423-6969
Time On Site:3 Years, 9 Months. Since 2/28/2012
Company type cannot be verified...
Have your own experience with DZ9 Transport to share?

• Subject: I just love this company
    Review:this was first time ever experience for me and I was very scare about all this company in market. No one was giving me the satisfaction that I need, then I contacted DZ9. Great service, from the beginning till the end. I will use them again in future... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac abdulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Find a different Company
    Review: This was absolutely the worst possible experience. I received 7 Quotes DZ9 was the second least expensive. The short version is they couldn't find a driver to pick up the car at the quoted price. So after 10 days, During which I received exactl... [ More ]
    Date:5/21/2015 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M6
    Review:Wow were they awsome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. I love DZ9! They do it the American way for sure! [ View ]
    Date:3/11/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Untrustworthy Company
    Review:Do not trust David Green- I am still waiting to receive a phone call back about refunding my deposit for a service that was not rendered. They have begun to screen my calls and have not taken the time to atleast get back with me. I'm glad everyone e... [ More ]
    Response:The customer placed her order with an inoperable vehicle which was noted and the client was charged a proper price for transporting an inoperable vehicle with a deposit of $150.00 charged ones a customer places their order. Everything was going according to plan, DZ9 even happened to find a local driver within a couple days that was welling to take the job. That was until the driver showed up at the location where the customers vehicle was located, in a dead end with a dead car and no way to get close, in, or around the vehicle to try and tow it. The driver spent 2 hours of his time driving plus fuel costs, to get to the location for pickup, only to find out the vehicle was not accessible in any way. Then the driver spent another 2 hours trying and get the vehicle started somehow to move it away from the spot it was in to a more accessible area for loading. The driver did what he could to get the clients vehicle loaded but with out success I agree. The customer was not refunded her deposit because of situations like this, were not the broker nor the driver is responsible for handling vehicles in such inaccessible locations or conditions, especially when no one was notified. Of course DZ9 had to compensate the driver for his time spent trying everything he can do to get the vehicle on his carrier as well as fuel cost, because time is money. [ view ]
    Poster:Regan Hales
    Date:3/9/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Land Rover Lr3
    Review:Everything with this process was very smooth. The gentleman who provided the initial quote was very professional. Everything from the pick up to the delivery went great! Service was great! My vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and delivered to ... [ More ]
    Date:3/7/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: shipping vehicle
    Review:David Green was very helpful with keeping me updated through out the shipment. Getting the vehicle here when he said. Always available. If I need to ship a vehicle, I will contact David Green again. I will always refer them. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Roy Harris
    Date:11/30/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Best ever auto transport service !
    Review:Excellent communication, great price, got my car in perfect condition! Will use this company again in the future, no doubt! Thank you for great service! Max V. [ View ]
    Date:6/5/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Review for a reliable and honest service provider
    Review:It was my first experience and naturally, I was very cautious. When I talked to David, the main contact person for DZ9 company, I sensed an honesty in him and decided to use his service. Within a day, David was able to find a a truck. Now comes the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kapil Dev
    Date:5/15/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Review:David Green at DZ9 has been a very dedicated and professional business gentleman. I have used his services a few times and he has always delivered an excellent service. All I give him is the pickup and drop off addresses and he comes back with a quot... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bosco
    Date:5/2/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: DZ ( Transport
    Review:This is my 5th time using DZ transport. David is very knowlegable and keep my posted during the entire process. I had my car scheduled for pickup and some things made it not possible to leave to FL, so David had no issue cancelling and waiting for me... [ More ]
    Date:3/4/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: David and DZ9 - Excellent and Reliable
    Review:I was weary of shipping our two cars across the country. Based on their reviews I chose DZ9 and David. David was pleasant and knowledgeable about the transport. He was patient and walked us through the process so that we felt comfortable about it.... [ More ]
    Date:2/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche ship
    Review:A shot in the dark for me but it worked out well. I chose this shipper for quote price, feedback, & professional correspondence. Mr Green impressed me as a no B/S honest sounding person on the phone & the ship reflected that level of busines... [ More ]
    Date:1/14/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: DZ9 is the BEST!!!
    Review:Thank you David Green with DZ9 Transport. The car I purchased was coming from North Dakota to Carol Stream. David was able to find me a carrier with 2 days...even though the weather was -20 in fargo and not too many trucks in that area. David had ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean Owens
    Date:12/17/2013 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Review:I am very happy with the job that DZ9 did in moving my Solstice from Clearwater to near Atlanta, GA. I appreciate the prompt feedback via e-mail after my order was placed, and was also informed when the pick-up was scheduled and then again after the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark M
    Date:12/13/2013 7:29:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.