View 146,909 Reviews on 3,521 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,910th Review now!
Dream Auto Transport
Phone Number:877-717-0553
Website:http://www.dreamautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/20/2011

Have your own experience with Dream Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Great Company
    Review:How hard is to find a great transport company? I had bad experience in the past, but now I need it to move my car from Jacksonville to Miami. So, I decided to use Dream Auto Transport because one of my friends recommended. I was very pleased with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Reyes
    Date:7/19/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Honest Company
    Review:I was looking for a RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY company to do business with and Dream Auto was of that and much more. Customer service support was amazing and were extremely attentive to my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this company and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Heydi
    Date:7/18/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I was looking to ship my car from Baltimore, MD to Miami, Fl after researching and calling a few companies I chose Dream Auto Transport; not only because they a great price but the customer service agent Chase was extremely helpful and knowledgable ... [ More ]
    Poster:McKenzie
    Date:7/18/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:I was calling around to transport my vehicle from Baltimore to California. Chase was very helpful and always kept me informed with what was going on, I felt secure trusting my vehicle in dream auto hands. Everything that was agreed upon went smoothly... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:7/17/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:Transport was very good and flawless. Agent was also very nice and the truck driver was also very good. The car was in good condition. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:RAJAT DAS ROYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful until he got my money
    Review:So i originally obtained a quote for 2 cars to be picked up on 4/17. I was quoted $700 for the first vehicle and $650 for the second. That plan changed so on 4/7 I contacted David and told him that I needed only 1 car trasported. No problem. 4/30 pic... [ More ]
    Response:Daniel has every reason to be upset. I will NEVER use Intransit again to transport any of my vehicle. I did the best I could to keep in contact with the carrier and they were the ones who didn't return calls to me or the client he should have noticed that as well that the carrier company rep Natasha was not responsive. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:5/23/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Chi-town to Big D in 1 day
    Review:I randomly found Dream Auto and settled on them after interview several other companies. Their request and scheduling service and system was very easy. The driver was professional and delivery the auto from Chicago (with construction and storms) to... [ More ]
    Poster:dominic
    Date:5/22/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great transporter
    Review:Everything was on time. David and driver were both helpful and honest. Car was transported promptly and for very reasonable price. Plan on using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Braden
    Date:5/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service
    Review:David was great. My car was picked up on time and even delivered early. After having an awful experience with roadrunners AND crossroads.. I am so glad I found dream auto transport. They were prompt and honest. I will be using again for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:5/21/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate the timeliness and service
    Review:I've never done this before. David was great and very prompt. He made this process very easy and stress free. I called him on Tuesday and my daughters car was picked up in Ohio on Thursday and at her door in Florida on Friday night. Thank you so much... [ More ]
    Poster:Azell
    Date:5/18/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best customer service experience!
    Review:This was a great customer service experience! Our car shipment was fast, on time and we were kept informed the entire process. They were on time, got the car to our destination in less than 24 hours and kept us informed through text messaging. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:5/18/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Model S
    Review:Excellent service and will use again. David Jenkins kept in the loop of the progress, and was guiding me every step of the way. The car arrived early and in excellent shape. I will definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:James C
    Date:4/29/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Hats off to DREAM AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Hats off to Dream Auto Transport and Pacific Transportation! From start to finish both Dave Jenkins and Zaza were exceptional to work with. The process started with a transportation web banner blitz and contacts from what seemed like endless choi... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa
    Date:4/23/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great job !
    Review:Pick up and delivery was excellent. Very pleased with service on transporting my car. Driver was pleasant and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the service and the professionalism from Dream Auto. after placing my order the car was picked up the next day when I anticipated it to be about a week and delivered the next morning in the same condition as I last seen it.. ... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: David was great
    Review:All though we did not ship with David (my wife's choice) he kept in contact and also was very helpful on the timeframe we needed and the price was very good unfortunately my better half decided to go with a company that our neighbor knows the reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex H.
    Date:3/14/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: terrible service, dishonest!
    Review:Terribe terribe terrible! Contract stated that there was no refund after driver has been assigned. I wanted to cancel and get my deposit back for he has not assigned a driver and hung up the phone on me. Called back he started talking over everything... [ More ]
    Response:I emailed Sarah the drivers information showing her he will pick up on 3/17/14 and deliver 3/24/14. Sarah called and told me she needed a later pick up date. The truth was she was working with two companies at the same time. If you want proof that I scheduled a driver for her I will personal email you the contract she signed and the drivers information. My price was also cheaper than United Auto as well. [ view ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Car was picked up when promised, only 1 day after transport was booked, and delivered in 3 days. Damage report was very accurate from pickup and delivered without any additional damage. Driver was helpful. Drivers did want to meet in a local parki... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Duggan
    Date:2/10/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: least expensive but yet the best
    Review:overall experience was excellent, it was also the most least expensive of the all the quotes that I had from various other transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:Ranjeet Singh
    Date:1/13/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME
    Review:I recently moved from Memphis, TN to San Diego CA a few weeks ago and I had no idea what I needed to do to get my car to me. My email and voicemail were FLOODED with all types of transport agencies. I went with Dream Auto because the price was in my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tadasha Scott
    Date:11/8/2013 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping cars through Dream Transport
    Review:I shipped two cars within a week. One from Arizona and another from NYC. Both were picked up promptly and delivered quickly. Very professional and at fair costs. Overall very good service and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Garrity
    Date:10/29/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: How convinient is to transport your car
    Review:I use to rent cars for every contract I do out of my state but rates became expensive at airports and rental service too long to wait to get a car (they were testing a new software). So first time I got a car transport and drop was in Ann Arbor and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marshall
    Date:10/15/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service
    Review:Recently I had to relocate from Denver CO to Austin TX. Read a lot of reviews on the internet to know the differences between good companies and the online agents who promise a low quote and charge more during the actual delivery. The same evening I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MovedToAustin
    Date:9/12/2013 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Nice service
    Review:Very effective honest and economical. I got call from David ASAP from the quote. He immediately contact the seller. He also tried his best to keep in touch with me to give me update. Thanks! Dream Auto Transport! [ View ]
    Poster:Wangfu Qin
    Date:8/19/2013 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: jenkins is the man
    Review:Im very pleased in how quickly we got our vehicle . I am about to recieve my second order from them today actually.Now that I found someone I can trust why would I use anyone else? [ View ]
    Poster:dave s
    Date:8/16/2013 8:09:00 AM
    Subject: Dream car
    Review:I'd like to take this time to thank David for all his help and professionalism with this matter. He was able to deliver my dream car, a 1972 Chevy impala convertible to my door step as promised. It took me 6 years to find one in great condition but i... [ More ]
    Poster:Marley p
    Date:8/15/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: good price and service
    Review:The delivery is from door to door like what they told me. The truck come on time. The truck driver recorded the car condition carefully. The car got to the destination in two days and it is in the same condition. There is no damages. I am pretty happ... [ More ]
    Poster:sharon liu
    Date:8/1/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy with the service provided
    Review:David was very accommodating with our schedule. The date moved around several times and each time David was able to work with us. The company picked up our vehicles early, and was able to deliver them early as well. Very professional [ View ]
    Poster:Tim friesl
    Date:7/31/2013 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible service
    Review:I am in the military and transferred from Delaware to Oregon. I made a reservation 3 months in advance for two vehicles to be shipped and I was told since it was so early there would be no problems. I left Delaware and the keys with a friend so the c... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff has every reason to be upset. He gave me more than enough time to ship his vehicles. He will be receiving a Refund on his deposit. I'm glad he found a company to ship his two Vehicles. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/19/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Service & Honesty
    Review:Thank you very much, David for the prompt and on time delivery. I will surely give your number to my friends who need this kind of services. Thanks again David, keep up the good work. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:6/18/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Awful, dishonest, rude, thoughtless...
    Review:I dealt with David and his prices were great! What I SHOULD have done was listen to the poor reviews on other sights, rather than David's RESPONSES to the poor reviews. I'm sure he'll do some sort of response to this one as well to make it seem like ... [ More ]
    Response:I am surprised Misty will take the time to leave me 2 negative reviews. Both of her vehicles was delivered on time and I gave her a Multiple car discount of $100. She is either getting compensated by one of my competitors or she simply enjoys trying to bring someone down. My driver did is very best to deliver her vehicle from CA to FL in a timely manner during Memorial day weekend. I wish Misty the Best Regardless and I refuse to get angry and Bitter about this. [ view ]
    Poster:Misty
    Date:6/6/2013 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped from CO to MT
    Review:Great contact from both Dream Auto Transport and the driver that picked up the car. Easy shipment and the car arrived in the same condition as it loaded in. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/6/2013 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Dream Auto Transport review
    Review:I just used Dream Auto Transport for the second time. Both times, the representative of Dream Auto Transport, David Jenkins, was very helpful, a great communicator and the drivers he assigned to me were professional, polite and careful. Car came in... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Hill
    Date:4/18/2013 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Timely
    Review:I needed to transport my vehicle from Arkansas to Galveston, Texas urgently to beat ocean shipping deadline. I had tried booking with some other brokers who kept on looking for a carrier for about five days without success. As soon as I discussed wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Olayinka
    Date:4/7/2013 4:58:00 AM
    Subject: Timely delivery, reasonable cost
    Review:I have no complaints about the auto transport service from Dream Auto Transport and Daisy Logistics. Everything went smoothly. The car was given to me in Oregon in the same condition as when they put it on the truck in Baltimore. The pickup and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie Bennon
    Date:4/1/2013 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Would use them again!
    Review:Great experience. My car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected. Would recommend Dream Auto Transport to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:KC
    Date:3/6/2013 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and on point
    Review:I will definitely use again. I am in the process of shipping my other car next week. So far the cheapest price and I am highly satisfied with the service. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Cat
    Date:2/5/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: NIghtmare Auto Transport
    Review:I contacted this transport company after getting a quote online from David Jenkins for $ 500.00 to transport a car from Ventura, CA to Corvallis, OR. Original verbal contract and invoice on 12/4/2012 stated he would charge my card for $100.00 and $ 4... [ More ]
    Response:My driver and myself could not reach Christabeth for two days. My driver cannot wait for two days to deliver a vehicle. I told Christabeth before we picked up her Vehicle that I will only charge $50 for her deposit. I also emailed her an invoice with this information. [ view ]
    Poster:Christabeth
    Date:12/22/2012 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:Working with Dave was a pleasure. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time for the original price quoted. Would use Dream Auto again. [ View ]
    Poster:Yahaira
    Date:12/6/2012 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: 1955 chevy
    Review:they said they would pick up my car on the 17th of october waited until the end of the month never would return any call ,i called all the numbers even e mailed them several times finally anothe rcompany called lighting auto trans port company called... [ More ]
    Response:Lighting Auto actually put this review to destroy our reputation. I spoke to Elvis and he did not have no intention to write a negative review about our company. It is a shame that my competitor would invest time in Slandering another Company. [ view ]
    Poster:Elvis
    Date:11/21/2012 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:David Jenkins was a very considerate patient young man. He kept up with my dates he is very persistent. I say that because i changed my dates alot insure of when I would be finally making the transport and he kept in touch and kept following up with ... [ More ]
    Poster:sharenya
    Date:11/15/2012 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!!!
    Review:I LOVE THIS AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A SERVICE OF THIS KIND. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AMAZING AND FRIENDLY VERY NICE. PICK UP TIME WAS VERY PROMPT AND ON TIME AND ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL! DELIVERY WAS NOT ON TIM... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald
    Date:11/15/2012 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport a Bobcat
    Review:I have used Dream Auto Transport on numerous transports. They are quick to quote a price and look for the lowest price possible to move your item. So far on every occasion the truckers that have delivered the items have been on time and very vcoute... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Keller
    Date:11/9/2012 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: I would reuse Dream Auto
    Review:Normally I'd drive a rental on long trips but when I had to stay there for an extended length of time, I called Dream Auto to move my car instead of accrue all that mileage. If I need to transport my vehicle again, I'd first use Dream over other car... [ More ]
    Poster:Delbert
    Date:11/7/2012 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review:Number 1 in all aspects. Whenever i ship my car again, i will definitely use dream. Recommend them to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Garnier
    Date:11/6/2012 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I recommend Dream to everyone, they're punctual and very helpful. The price is inexpensive and the customer service is very great! The service was on time, very clean, I received all of the information and everything was very organized. I have used o... [ More ]
    Poster:Juanita
    Date:11/6/2012 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: overcharged and failure to reimburse
    Review:David Jenkins, the contact person at Dream Auto Transport, the broker, obviously does not know what a contract is. He quoted me a price of $600 to ship my car from Flushing, New York to Weston, Florida and sent me a shipping invoice to that effect; $... [ More ]
    Response:I told Robert prices increased because of the Snowbird season. Every driver wants more money when the snowbird season starts. I explained this to Robert [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Adolf
    Date:11/3/2012 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Dream Auto- Great Company
    Review:I would definitely recommend this company to anybody! they were awesome on the whole process. they were on time and so generous. they came and picked up my car on Friday and on Saturday it was already at my destination. i was use them again in a hear... [ More ]
    Poster:SamarysThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2012 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: revue of dream auto transport
    Review:we have used dream auto transport several times in the last couple of years reasonable rates would ,and have,recommended to others. [ View ]
    Poster:apple motors
    Date:10/10/2012 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmare
    Review:Dream Transport? I don't think so....It should be called "Nightmare Transport". Dishonesty, not returning calls, flip flopping on prices, not sending any invoices as promised. Do not do business with this company. [ View ]
    Response:Alex told me his vehicle was a Pick up truck. It was actually a Flatbed truck that was 30 feet long. Of course the price will be increased. Alex agreed to the price but told the driver he did not agree to the price when the driver delivered the Flatbed truck. Alex actually got away with $100 on this order. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex