Transport Logo
View 175,184 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,185th Review now!

View Dream Auto Transport's New Profile

Dream Auto Transport
9921 sw 162 street
Miami, FL 33157
Phone Number:877-717-0553
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/20/2011
Have your own experience with Dream Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: I will only ship with Dream
    Review:After 2 years of headaches with other brokerage firms this year I choose Dream Auto to ship my vehicle seeing how i ship my car twice a year for work and always have a headache I was expecting the same this year but thank god I choose Matthew at drea... [ More ]
    Date:11/3/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping and Delivery of Vehicle
    Review:Very professional and courteous. Delivered on their promise. Was the cheapest quote I got. I was kept informed about the transaction from the start to finish. They promptly responded to my mails on enquiries I made. In all I was satisfied with the ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Godwin Bessing
    Date:11/3/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Five star service!!
    Review:First driver wasn't able to meet my time slot and the company immediately found another driver on the same day within a matter of minutes!! Outstanding customer service!!! [ View ]
    Date:11/3/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Review:I'm moving from New York to Florida. I have a new firefighting job and have a certain time I have to start. i was told by a friend to use this company and took his word for it. BIG MISTAKE. Like I said I needed to be in Florida at a certain time to ... [ More ]
    Response:Josh was referred to Dream Auto transport because we did a good job for his friend. Josh was scheduled with an independent carrier who became unresponsive. We did our best to get in contact with the carrier company but no one got back to us. Josh is pointing the finger at Dream auto transport as though we are the carrier company that no showed. We told Josh we would reschedule a new carrier for him and he declined because in his mind the carrier and Dream auto are the same company. We are not the ones to change the time of pick up either that was the carrier company. We did our best to give him the same service we gave his friend. But when a carrier being a third party in the situation doesn't do their part. It makes it tough to please everyone. Especially when you don't understand the carrier was from a separate company. Its safe to say we will never work with that carrier company again! [ view ]
    Date:10/29/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Came to my rescue!!!
    Review: I was scheduled to have my vehicle picked up Saturday the 17th by dream auto transports' Chase. Then Saturday came and the carrier never showed up. But Dream auto had already emailed me the carrier company name and number. So I reached out to the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah Levita
    Date:10/23/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best Quote
    Review:I needed to ship 2 cars from Minnesota down To Florida. And was a little skeptical when I got the rate from Chase it being the lowest one. So I asked how was he able to give me such a low rate compared to the other companies. Chase informed me that i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dujuan Harris
    Date:10/22/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Review:I told myself iI wouldnt waste my time writing a positive review unless i shipped multiple times with a company so this would be my third shipment with Matthew at Dream auto and its gone smoothly each time I mean I have had some tight ship dates and ... [ More ]
    Date:10/21/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and great people to work with
    Review: I recently purchased a new car in Michigan to ship to my daughter in Texas. I can't say enough good things about David, my contact at Dream auto. My shipment was a problem because there were only 2 days that the car could be accepted in Texas. Not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique Williams
    Date:10/20/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Worse company to deal with
    Review:Very dishonest company they are very misleading. They do not know how to be professional at all lack the ability of customer service. They promise you a price and that price keeps changing with additional fees. Ask for a refund three days in advance ... [ More ]
    Response:Customer just booked on Friday and decided to write a review Lying about his rate being changed . The only fee ($4.95) that was on the contract that the customer signed was the only charges that he received. But the customer didn't read the contract before signing up. How can you point your finger at Dream saying there were hidden fees if the fee of $4.95 was on the contract that was never read before signing. The customers date hasn't even came up for scheduling yet. Classic case of a man not taking responsibility for his own action. Unbelievable!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill G
    Date:10/19/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Sham, bait and switch company
    Review:Beware of these scam artists. They are a bait and switch operation and they will try to keep your deposit no matter what. On 9-21-15 I set up a transport for my vehicle with Dream Auto Transport for 10-1-15 for the price of $450. The vehicle was to b... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Chris didn't understand the offer that was given to him at no time did anyone try to switch his rate. There were some delays on the route and a carrier became available. The carrier told Dream auto Transport he could do the job for 500. At that point we then gave the offer as an option to Chris. Then Chris got irate misunderstanding that it was just an option. Then Chase explained that no sir we are not forcing you or trying to change the rate it just an option to expedite the scheduling of a carrier. Even after the sales agent(Chase) explained that it was just an option not that we want him to pay more. That if he chose to accept the rate we would then put him in contact with that carrier.Chris still felt the need to leave a review. He didn't accept the offer so then he was told no problem we'll inform the carrier we are not interested and continue to wait for the original carrier. None of that appeared in the customers review and he also tried to exaggerate and say a 50 dollar difference was given to him as an additional 200 dollars. Nor the fact that dream auto transport did schedule a carrier to ship his vehicle before he decided to cancel his reservation. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris E
    Date:10/15/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move from TX to CA
    Review:Hi All, Moving is a stressful experience, but, Chase the guy from Dream Auto was able to reduce the stress to a great extent. Dream Auto Transport is good and helpful all the way. [ View ]
    Date:7/14/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:Was very satisfied with the transport of my car. There was a conserved effort to meet my precise delivery timeline and the car arrived just as we shipped it, no issues or concerns. Great service! [ View ]
    Poster:Tai shanice
    Date:6/4/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Writing their own reviews to offset bad ones posted. WATCH OUT!
    Review:I am writing to dispute the response posted by Dream Auto Transport in regard to my initial review and to provide future customers with an accurate understanding of what they are getting into. Per Dream Auto: “Nensi was a last minute reserv... [ More ]
    Response:Dream Auto transport can provide contracts for every client that has left a review. Further more Dream Auto Transport has been open since December 2010 how would a company thats writing there own reviews only have 48 of them compared to companies that has been open in half time that has hundreds. If dream auto transport was writing its own reviews we would definitely have more that just 48. This isn't a customer this a competitor posting a negative to hurt my company to try make the company seem unreputable to not lose anymore clients to dream auto. [ view ]
    Poster:Nensi Dupuy
    Date:5/27/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Friendly & Fast Service
    Review:I was very optimistic that I would be able to get my car shipped last minute at the price that would work for me. When I called Dream Auto with the urgency for the vehicle Gavin was honest about what I could expect time and expense wise. I shopped ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur Morris
    Date:5/20/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:Great company, will definitely work with them again. The driver was on time with pickup and drop off. The company put effort until they found me a driver. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Derek Jones
    Date:5/19/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Did their job well
    Review:Dream auto transport was a good company for shipping my vehicle. They were prompt, on time, and did their job well. My Slingshot arrived in one piece and arrived when they said it would. The price changed slightly from that which was quoted, but tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimar Buchnor
    Date:5/19/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I had an excellent experience dealing with Dream Auto Transport. Chase was very helpful in explaining the process to me my pickup and drop off requirements were very challenging but they made it work. The driver was very polite and helpful as well. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Woodstock
    Date:5/18/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY
    Review:Top notch company with excellent customer service. I called chase various times during the transport from South Florida to LA and within five minutes recieved exactly the statuse of where my shipment was. My vechicle arrieved safe and sound earlier ... [ More ]
    Date:5/18/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Refund of deposit money!
    Review:GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!! I had selected Dream Auto Transport because their quote of $850 was one of the lowest, transporting my granddaughter's car from CA to DE, but even more importantly, I was impressed with Chase Hunnington, the representati... [ More ]
    Poster:Lou Cannon
    Date:1/21/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: great transport company
    Review:I gave my mother my car VW PASSAT AND bought a new one.i have never shipped a car before and was terribly nervous. Everything went off without a hitch!! The pick up happened on time and the driver was very helpful and friendly and when he realized wh... [ More ]
    Poster:antonioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great job wil use again!!!!
    Review:Great job Dream !!! After dealing with 2 other brokers who gave me the run around I was contacted by Chase. What lucky I was. They are the only one who actually deliver their promises. They know what they doing. The driver was very professional and h... [ More ]
    Poster:Cyril Moore
    Date:1/5/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch operation. Terrible
    Review:I had a signed contract for $849 to ship the a car from DC to Utah. Received an email stating the 17th would be the pick up day. I coordinated this date to give me several days extra to make sure the pick up happened since I was leaving town on the 2... [ More ]
    Response:Dane Has Every reason to be Upset He was signed up under Sandra Lee who no longer works with the company. This being one of the many reasons. This is Not the first Negative review Sandra has gotten for Dream Auto Transport but it most definitely will be the last. Once Sandra was fired the reservation went un-noticed until Mr. dane called in a week in advance after many attempt to reach a line that was no longer available since it belonged to Sandra. Once the price was discovered we made an attempt to explain the industry to Mr. Dane. Letting him know that we sorry for the incovience but as a broker we can only request a carrier service on his behalf and the rate quoted was lower than what a carrier needed to provide the service. And Understandbably Dane was upset and didnt care about the process at that point. [ view ]
    Poster:Dane N
    Date:12/26/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:These are hard working guys who made every attempt to ensure that my vehicle for was delivered on a timely basis. Although the pick up was late that was attributed to the availability of a transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:R. F. Malone
    Date:12/13/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Damageed Vehicle
    Review:Dream Auto Transport was polite and prompt in getting a quote to us. But once we were assigned a carrier, "Falcon Transport", they were no longer helpful in anyway. They would not take any responsibility for the carrier. Needless to say ... [ More ]
    Response:This Complaint is completely false we have been doing everything in our power to get Falcon Auto transport to own up to the damages. We gave the customer the information to make the insurance claim. But yet we are not assisting. We are still going through it with the carrier company on the customers behalf even after this review was left. The issue with the damages is that customer signed the carrier bill of Laden saying there was nothing wrong with the vehicle that every thing was in the same condition as when it was picked up. The clients didn't read the paper work before they signed and is now pointing the finger at Dream auto transport . SO PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU TRANSPORT A CAR AND THE VEHICLE IS DAMAGED WHEN IT ARRIVES PLEASE DON'T SIGN THE BILL OF LADEN FORM. Just pay the driver and have him sign a receipt. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary K
    Date:11/14/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Review:Chase provided exactly what he promised. Car was picked up and delivered on time with no issues. I would definitely use Dream Auto again. [ View ]
    Date:11/12/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Dream auto transport was very reliable and the service was great. Chase took his time and explained everything so I knew exactly what was going on. Great experience. I would recommend to any wanting to transport a vehicle to use this service. [ View ]
    Date:10/31/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Dream Auto Transport provided great service. Communication was a plus. NO DELAYS!!!! VERY RELIABLE!!!! Will definitely recommend this company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Valerie Maseon
    Date:10/9/2014 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:I have nothing negative to say about the shipping of my vehicle because I didn't give Dream Auto Transport a chance to get the job done. They probably do a good job. I just got a very bad representative that I was working with. This was my first tim... [ More ]
    Response:This person was never a client we didn't send her any forms for signature to complete this reservation. So why was her review posted back up. She even wrote in the review she never gave us a chance to do the job and we never sent her the contact. [ view ]
    Date:9/30/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Beware of this company, Nightmare Transport is more sutiable
    Review:At first these guys seemed decent, price was fair right in the middle, but then they came back with a higher price. I was in a pinch because my vehicle was purchased from an auto auction that had a deadline for pick ups, and if the vehicle want pick... [ More ]
    Response:UNREASONABLE Client Nick made a reservation for me to set up a carrier to pick up the vehicle as soon as possible on 9/15. Customers 2007 Dodge Sprinter Cargo 2500 was schedule with Cali Brothers Transportation LLC to pick up on Friday 9/19 as of 9/16. Client mentioned that he will have storage fees starting that Thursday 9/18. which was weird since he just made the reservation 9/14 and IAAI usually gives more time than that. So even though client was already scheduled we continued to look for another company that can pick up sooner. But no one was available to accommodate a vehicle of that size. 9/19 Comes up and then I get a call from the carrier claiming to have a problem with his axle in which he informs me he already told the customer directly which was confirmed by the client that same day once I got a call from him. That left us in a bind since we had already been looking for someone sooner and didn't have anyone and the location for pick up would be closed over the weekend so we wouldn't be able to try to schedule a replacement. The customer tried to make contact with us Friday evening after Hours And over the weekend while we were closed. And By Monday the 22nd once I saw his email blaming dream auto for his storage fees. Then I had Chase make contact with Nick at that point he was being unreasonable and had already left this review Saturday the 20th. Pointing the finger at my company for the carrier having issues with his truck and wanting to cancel since he already booked with another company for a cheaper quote. The client never gave Dream Auto transport a chance to reschedule the van or Give us the 5 to 7 business days agreed to in the terms and conditions on the paper work he signed. And left this review leaving certain things out and exaggerating to make it sound worse than it really was. Nick was in direct contact with the carrier and never gave us the time to reschedule the job. I'm not sure how we could have handle this any better. [ view ]
    Date:9/20/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:How hard is to find a great transport company? I had bad experience in the past, but now I need it to move my car from Jacksonville to Miami. So, I decided to use Dream Auto Transport because one of my friends recommended. I was very pleased with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Reyes
    Date:7/19/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Honest Company
    Review:I was looking for a RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY company to do business with and Dream Auto was of that and much more. Customer service support was amazing and were extremely attentive to my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this company and ... [ More ]
    Date:7/18/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I was looking to ship my car from Baltimore, MD to Miami, Fl after researching and calling a few companies I chose Dream Auto Transport; not only because they a great price but the customer service agent Chase was extremely helpful and knowledgable ... [ More ]
    Date:7/18/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:I was calling around to transport my vehicle from Baltimore to California. Chase was very helpful and always kept me informed with what was going on, I felt secure trusting my vehicle in dream auto hands. Everything that was agreed upon went smoothly... [ More ]
    Date:7/17/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:Transport was very good and flawless. Agent was also very nice and the truck driver was also very good. The car was in good condition. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:RAJAT DAS ROYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful until he got my money
    Review:So i originally obtained a quote for 2 cars to be picked up on 4/17. I was quoted $700 for the first vehicle and $650 for the second. That plan changed so on 4/7 I contacted David and told him that I needed only 1 car trasported. No problem. 4/30 pic... [ More ]
    Response:Daniel has every reason to be upset. I will NEVER use Intransit again to transport any of my vehicle. I did the best I could to keep in contact with the carrier and they were the ones who didn't return calls to me or the client he should have noticed that as well that the carrier company rep Natasha was not responsive. [ view ]
    Date:5/23/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Chi-town to Big D in 1 day
    Review:I randomly found Dream Auto and settled on them after interview several other companies. Their request and scheduling service and system was very easy. The driver was professional and delivery the auto from Chicago (with construction and storms) to... [ More ]
    Date:5/22/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great transporter
    Review:Everything was on time. David and driver were both helpful and honest. Car was transported promptly and for very reasonable price. Plan on using them again. [ View ]
    Date:5/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service
    Review:David was great. My car was picked up on time and even delivered early. After having an awful experience with roadrunners AND crossroads.. I am so glad I found dream auto transport. They were prompt and honest. I will be using again for sure! [ View ]
    Date:5/21/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate the timeliness and service
    Review:I've never done this before. David was great and very prompt. He made this process very easy and stress free. I called him on Tuesday and my daughters car was picked up in Ohio on Thursday and at her door in Florida on Friday night. Thank you so much... [ More ]
    Date:5/18/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best customer service experience!
    Review:This was a great customer service experience! Our car shipment was fast, on time and we were kept informed the entire process. They were on time, got the car to our destination in less than 24 hours and kept us informed through text messaging. The... [ More ]
    Date:5/18/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Model S
    Review:Excellent service and will use again. David Jenkins kept in the loop of the progress, and was guiding me every step of the way. The car arrived early and in excellent shape. I will definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:James C
    Date:4/29/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Hats off to DREAM AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Hats off to Dream Auto Transport and Pacific Transportation! From start to finish both Dave Jenkins and Zaza were exceptional to work with. The process started with a transportation web banner blitz and contacts from what seemed like endless choi... [ More ]
    Date:4/23/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great job !
    Review:Pick up and delivery was excellent. Very pleased with service on transporting my car. Driver was pleasant and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the service and the professionalism from Dream Auto. after placing my order the car was picked up the next day when I anticipated it to be about a week and delivered the next morning in the same condition as I last seen it.. ... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: David was great
    Review:All though we did not ship with David (my wife's choice) he kept in contact and also was very helpful on the timeframe we needed and the price was very good unfortunately my better half decided to go with a company that our neighbor knows the reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex H.
    Date:3/14/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: terrible service, dishonest!
    Review:Terribe terribe terrible! Contract stated that there was no refund after driver has been assigned. I wanted to cancel and get my deposit back for he has not assigned a driver and hung up the phone on me. Called back he started talking over everything... [ More ]
    Response:I emailed Sarah the drivers information showing her he will pick up on 3/17/14 and deliver 3/24/14. Sarah called and told me she needed a later pick up date. The truth was she was working with two companies at the same time. If you want proof that I scheduled a driver for her I will personal email you the contract she signed and the drivers information. My price was also cheaper than United Auto as well. [ view ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Car was picked up when promised, only 1 day after transport was booked, and delivered in 3 days. Damage report was very accurate from pickup and delivered without any additional damage. Driver was helpful. Drivers did want to meet in a local parki... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Duggan
    Date:2/10/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: least expensive but yet the best
    Review:overall experience was excellent, it was also the most least expensive of the all the quotes that I had from various other transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:Ranjeet Singh
    Date:1/13/2014 9:19:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.