View 165,366 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,367th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
5300 w hillsboro blvd ste 203
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our vast network of drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates and open communication between our vast network of drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 236 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.15% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: Door to Door is Awesome
    Review:This a small family owned business, and they treat you right like back in the good ole days. They were prompt on getting my vehicle picked up, and they exceeded my deadline by getting the vehicle to its destination 1-day earlier than required. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:6/26/2015 6:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Roy at Door to Door did a nice job answering my questions and being as thorough as possible. Joe , the transporter kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. It was a seamless process. I would recommend and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Camille McCarty
    Date:6/26/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service! 5 STARS
    Review:Door to Door Transport gets a 5 from me! Wish I would have found them first. What a racket the car transport business is!!! Worse than "used car" salesmen and more aggressive if that is possible. Mikela was a breath of fresh air! She was ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:6/25/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Review:Good service. Great communication and car arrived unscaved and on time. Price was outstanding. Driver did a good inspection before and after to ensure any damages were noted and found a good location for drop off. Will use them again and recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelvin Green
    Date:6/24/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Driver went out of his way to complete the delivery and was of excellent character. Communicated extremely well to allow me to meet him at the agreed delivery address. I would request him for any further delivery needs. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/23/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent
    Review:Very good price very good service, Nice driver, all is good Very good price very good service, Nice driver, all is good Very good price very good service, Nice driver, all is good [ View ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:6/23/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The driver was very friendly, accommodating, honest, and helpful. We could not get the car to start and he helped my step-dad use his truck to tow the vehicle off the semi truck. This took quite a bit of extra time and it was already late at night ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaylee
    Date:6/22/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, reliable and courteous service!
    Review:I transported two vehicles down from New Jersey to Florida and Door To Door Transport gave a great competitive price, was very efficient and courteous, and best of all extremely reliable! [ View ]
    Poster:Muhammad
    Date:6/21/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to CT
    Review:I would recommend Door to Door without any hesitation.They are very professional.I have been using Door to Door for three years now. [ View ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/19/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic customer service
    Review:I needed my car delivered Anthony came through ,had my car picked up in 48 hours and delivered to me from Miami to wny in 2 days....amazing [ View ]
    Poster:a kreb
    Date:6/19/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Get Communication. Honest. Hardworking
    Review:Door to Door (Roy) was unfortunately not the the first transport we contracted to pick up our Nissan Armada from Dallas, Texas and deliver it to Tampa, Fl. The first was a total joke and wasted our time. Because of that we were very weary of gettin... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana A.
    Date:6/18/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD CAR TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:VERY EFFICIENT PLEASENT STAFF. TRUE TO THEIR WORD NO HIDDEN COSTS. WOULD DEFINATELY USE THEM AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:GMG
    Date:6/18/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Review:The driver was on time and seemed to know what he was doing. The delivery was made in a reasonable time. I would recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:6/18/2015 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Review
    Review:This is the second time I have used Door to Door Transport due to their professionalism and commitment to provide high quality service. I had a very bad experiences with another company. I told JR at Door to Door Transport about my terrible experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth T.
    Date:6/17/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 International PU
    Review:Very knowledgeable and professional. Did what was expected. Truck arrived with no damage and on time. A great company to use and would use them again in the future !!!! [ View ]
    Poster:DLH
    Date:6/17/2015 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Company
    Review:Without ever using a transport company before and being inundated with unknown transport solicitations, I chose Door to Door after talking to Roy as I felt this family owned business was trustworthy. I was right. He talked me through the entire proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff W.
    Date:6/16/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company... the best!
    Review:This company was excellent! JR the coordinator does an amazing job with getting everything scheduled, very flexible reliable and dependable. I was very nervous booking a car shipping company. , the first time. I have used door-to door THREE times! T... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiki Gillman
    Date:6/16/2015 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service & Great Rrates plus faster delivery
    Review:Very professional company to deal with. The booking agent JR was very helpful plus very knowledgeable. Sent all paper work to pickup vehicle in GA to us in Arlington, TX in 2 hours after talking with him. This is the company and people you want to de... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunny
    Date:6/15/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: California to Michigan
    Review:After being completly let down by another transport company I contacted Door to Door transport 2 days before I needed to move. Roy went out of his way to ensure my vehicles were picked up on time and delivered in a timely manner. He answered the pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan C.
    Date:6/9/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:We recently shipped our new car from MD to CA, and are extremely happy with customer service provided by Mikela who are extremely responsible, provides instant arrangement as needed, and keeps us in contact in a timely manner. Before shipping our c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry C
    Date:6/8/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Move a 65 Mustang
    Review:Loretta worked diligently to make sure that my car was picked up and deliver by the date she said it would be. [ View ]
    Poster:Raymond
    Date:6/4/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:They was great and I would use them again not only was they on time but the service was great and professional and the car came with no damage or scratch nothing was missing and the driver called me to keep me in formed of the time of dalivery I will... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill reyes
    Date:5/30/2015 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Transported our two Jeeps from Montana
    Review:Thank you Door To Door transport. Roy for organizing everything so smoothly and to the driver Loupe for being courteous and helpful. We will definitely have no hesitation in recommending this reliable company and I know we will definitely be using th... [ More ]
    Poster:JULIE HARRISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 Polaris slingshot
    Review:Always give them a call for all my transportation needs. Always quick and competitive pricing. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Prestige car solution
    Date:5/28/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: A Satisfied Customer
    Review:I REALLY appreciated the price, promptness and profressonalism from Door-2-Door! This was my first experience using an Auto Transporter. My vehicle was shipped ro Florida without any problems. lt was the easiest part of my whole relocation plan. I WO... [ More ]
    Poster:JanaeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:On time ,clean neat and very helpful.Would recommend HIGHLY.Lorette was the greatest to deal with.Best price of all other carriers [ View ]
    Poster: William Sachtleben
    Date:5/22/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Review:Very professional folks and attention to detail. Excellent rate for transporting. Easy to work with, most accommodating. Will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Debbe Hawkins
    Date:5/21/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Easiest transaction I have been involved in! I requested a quote for vehicle transportation and with in minutes had several. I researched and found Door to Door as my best option.I was not disappointed. I spoke with Mikayla and she patiently and p... [ More ]
    Poster:Eleanor
    Date:5/21/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Review:Price was best available. Communication was frequent; all questions answered right away. All personnel very knowledgeable and friendly, especially Mikela. [ View ]
    Poster:Ezapa
    Date:5/20/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Delivered on time undamaged Good customer sevice Low price Pickedup on moday in oregon delivered wed in AZ [ View ]
    Poster:J. Santaularia
    Date:5/20/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Well Done
    Review:The transactions was completed as planned. They picked it up on time and dropped it off on time. This was the second time I used Door to Door. [ View ]
    Poster:BK
    Date:5/19/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER FAST
    Review:I Had contract at first another company the took 3 weeks telling me that next day will do it! And DOOR TO DOOR did it in hours!! [ View ]
    Poster:CynthiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Massachusetts
    Review:We called this company on Wednesday - last minute since we were going to drive home to Mass. I began with back pain - doctor said not to drive. Called Lola at Door to Door Transport on Wednesday, dropped it off on Thursday, flew home on Saturday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfred Girard
    Date:5/12/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1989 Buick from CO to OH.
    Review:I came to Door to Door on recommendation of my gf. Door to Door had saved her when another carrier had abandoned shipping her van from NJ. I found Door to Door quite responsive. You call, they answer. No sending you from one person to another or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:5/12/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Review:Definitely Highly Recommended,...the only company I use for all my shipping and as a High Line Exotic car dealer,..Door To Door is absolutely as good as it gets! They do every they say they are and with great pricing too! [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:5/7/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:We had researched a number of transport companies before we decided on Door to Door Transport. Although each company had offered similar pricing and guarantee's, we decided on door to door because their representative (Roy) who was friendly, courteou... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Hegarty
    Date:5/7/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Poster:Barbara Hegarty
    Date:5/7/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Door to Door Transport
    Review:We have used Door to Door for three years and are very satisfied with the friendly and professial service we have received. Loretta has followed through with paper work, has gone out of her way to accomodate our needs, and has kept us informed regar... [ More ]
    Poster:MarjorieMorrell
    Date:5/7/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Door to Door review
    Review:The process was a good experience and I would use Door to Door Transport again. The delivery went as planned and the car arrived at it's destination in perfect shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:5/6/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent company! Pick-up/delivery on time. We only had a few days in Las Vegas to make this work. Thank you Door to Door Transport for your commitment and great service! Hector [ View ]
    Poster:Hector
    Date:5/6/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Auto Transport
    Review:My grandson's vintage Camaro was delivered on time and in the same condition as when it was picked up. Everything Roy said would happen did. Same truck same driver. This was my first experience and it was a pleasant one. I was glad I did my resea... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald C
    Date:4/25/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Great driver and trucker.looked over car very well and would use him to deliver my car any time or place. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug King
    Date:4/23/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: CAR PICKUP FROM MASS.
    Review:HAD MANY TRANSPORTS CALL ME. WENT WITH DOOR TO DOOR. AFTER TALKING TO THEM , I DECIDED TO GO WITH THEM. I MADE A GREAT DECSION. PROFESSIONAL /ON TIME AND MOST IMPORTANCE TO ME: NO CALLING BACK TO THEM ABOUT MY ORDER. DID WHAT THEY SAID AND MORE. HIGH... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:4/23/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment review
    Review:reliable, affordable car shipment. have used them twice. and, have recommended them to family members. [ View ]
    Poster:Kaylee
    Date:4/23/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Review:They picked it up 2 days earlier than promised and delivered 1 day earlier than promised. Everything went smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:Ross Buck
    Date:4/22/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door, Haye Transportation
    Review:Carrier was excellent. On time delivery and sent photo of delivery location. Carrier kept me informed of pickup time and expected delivery date. [ View ]
    Poster:BSimons
    Date:4/22/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of motorcycle was smooth
    Review:Great service and they work with your schedule and needs driver was ahead of schedule and took great care with my new motorcycle. Thanks all [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:4/22/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport/1953 Ford Victoria
    Review:Price was best available. Communication was frequent; all questions answered right away. All personnel very knowledgeable and friendly, especially Roy. Car was well cared for, tie-down appeared exceptional, loading and unloading careful & effi... [ More ]
    Poster:Claude Barnhart
    Date:4/22/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Worried about 2 Hummers...
    Review:When moving your vehicle, worrying kicks in. Handing over the keys to someone you don't even know is....well, terrifying. "Will I see my car back?", my wife asked numerous times. We have 2 Hummers so we wanted someone we could trust. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter & Christel
    Date:4/20/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience - first time transporting
    Review:I just had a stellar car transport experience with Door to Door. They dispatched Silverado Transport (also a great company) to ship my car within less than a week of my initial call. The car was delivered less than a week after that. Lola was wonderf... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan F