View 144,109 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,110th Review now!
Door to Door Transport
Location:Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. Being we are one of the few broker/carriers in the industry. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with in house company drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates & open communication between our drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 193 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.57% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.43% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport service company. I can honestly say that I had a good experience.......from the initial call to the pickup in MD and the drop off in NY. I would highly recommend Door to Door Transport. Both the repres... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario
    Date:7/23/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Service
    Review:Lola at Door to Door was absolutely fantastic. After a bad experience with another broker (after providing a quote told us they could not do it for that) I contacted Lola and she immediately went to work securing a driver for our trucks. Not only did... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/23/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again
    Review:I'm buying another car in Texas and will use Door to Door again. Nothing bad to say. Definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:Thank you, Loretta, for your kindness in forfeiting the partial deposit of $50 to secure a driver for me. That is unheard of in business today, where the cost remains the same to me, but it is you who makes the sacrifice in giving the driver the addi... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Campanella
    Date:7/23/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: always choose local
    Review:Before I went to Door to Door I went with another company that was unable to deliver on my order though they had over two weeks. I spoke with Anthony who was honest and upfront regarding the way my shipment was handled at the other company. Anthony ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott R
    Date:7/17/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Door to door transport GREAT!
    Review:Door to door transport was extremely helpful and no time wasted helping me out to find a driver to deliver my car. I needed the car to be pick up certain day and I only gave Mikela 2 days and she worked her magic around! Not only Mikela, all other st... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex L
    Date:7/15/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Door to Door transport did a great job. I had hit and miss pick up dates but they made it happen. I will certainly use them again in the future for any transport needs. Thanks so much for all of your help. [ View ]
    Poster:DUANE JOINER
    Date:7/15/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Review:Customer service was helpful. The driver was respectful and courteous. On time and a good price. Would recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:OL
    Date:7/14/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Review:Excellent and reliable service competitive rates, quick response. I would highly recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Nilesh Joshi
    Date:7/10/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Transport company was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and handled everything very quickly. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Petersburg Volunteer Fire Dept
    Date:7/9/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Rav4
    Review:Thank you very much for helping me out within couple hours to pick up my car. Normally it use to wait several days to have someone pick up my car, but this time a few hours someone come to pick up my car. Love to do business again in the future. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny
    Date:7/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport
    Review:I have used Door to Door at least 10 times and call them when I need a transport. If a problem has arisen they have worked to solve it. I am happy to recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah Mecklenburg
    Date:7/8/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Review:I would recomend to anyone needing an auto transported to use Door to Door. The representative that assisted me (Roy) was honest, knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with. The car was picked up and delivered on the day promised. The driver (Tom) was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Z
    Date:7/8/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of BMW M3
    Review:Great service from start to finish! Professionally handled in both the office and the road! Will definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Harbaugh
    Date:6/27/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche transport
    Review:Very reliable. Excellent price. Great follow up. I have used other Transport Co but this is without a doubt the best. Ask for Roy. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Bourgeois
    Date:6/26/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for getting me out of a bad situation
    Review:After having a horrid experience with another transport company not picking up my vehicle, not returning calls or emails, Door to Door Transport was a godsend. Not only did Lola sympathize with my predicament, she was able to circumvent the other c... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:6/26/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:I had to chase everyone for information/status. The driver's dispactch personnel were extremely hard to understand- Ukranian accents made it tough. The driver (also Ukranian) was a good guy with great intentions, but I had to call him every time lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Clifton
    Date:6/25/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I used this service several times and am extremely satisfied. They first transported a classic car from Seattle to Miami and later used for a classic motorcycle on a enclosed truck. Service has being really good, team is responsive and prices are unb... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:6/23/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Moving across country
    Review:This was the first time I have had to use a car transport company and Roy made it so helpful and made it easy, the car was picked up when he said it would and it was delivered the same day I arrived in the same condition as when it left. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:6/23/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:We've used Door to Door transport twice already and was very pleased with the overall pickup and delivery. Driver was right on time in both instances. I have already recommended them to 2 other people. Thanks Roy for all your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/22/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Wrangler Transport- FL. to N.C.
    Review:It was a wonderful experience working with Door to Door Transport. The price for transportation was reasonable and Mikela, the main contact person who I spoke to, was very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. She also kept us up to date about our... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:6/20/2014 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: MD to IA
    Review:If I ever need to ship another vehicle, I'll use Door-to-Door. I initially contracted another broker on shipping my vehicle and was given a 4-6 day pickup etimate. 9 days passed and nothing, was told it could be another week before it got assigned. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod S
    Date:6/19/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: So Close, Yet So Far...
    Review:First, the good: My vehicle arrived undamaged. The people at Door-to-Door were very nice (when I could reach them). The driver was professional. The price was right (neither cheapest nor most expensive). This could have been a truly outstanding... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom E
    Date:6/19/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:I felt from the first phone contact that these people were the outfit to deal with. They seemed honest and well-intentioned from the start. If I ever need another car transported I will contact them first. [ View ]
    Poster:Walter
    Date:6/18/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Transport
    Review:I am happy with the state of my car after it was transported from Washington DC to the San Francisco Bay Area. My car was actually transported to me in a week versus the 9-10 quote time. The driver was polite and professional as was the overall ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Mickela was knowledgeable, curtis and went out of the way to answer all my requests and needs. Overall every one including Victor who delivered my car, were friendly and helpfull. [ View ]
    Poster:Nadia Winters
    Date:6/16/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Poster:Nadia Winters
    Date:6/16/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: good job overall
    Review:they picked up and delivered my car on time and damage-free. it's what i paid them to do and they did it quickly and without any hassle. [ View ]
    Poster:John W.
    Date:6/16/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: We Got Lucky
    Review:I was prepared for the worst, but my experience with Door to Door Transport was good. They did not try to jack up the price trying to "create more interest" for my listing, as some transport company quotes "required", and Anthony... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/15/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD RELIABLE SERVICE
    Review:Car was picked up on time and delivered even one day earlier than promised. Thank you for the job well done. I have only 2 suggestions: - my car was received by my friend who doesn't drive cars with manual transmission. She was asked by the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Alla
    Date:6/13/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied is an understatement
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have used this company and I have been very satisfied with every aspect of their service every time. Everything was delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Sheppard
    Date:6/10/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great Service from start to finish. I would definitely use them again! Highly exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:6/9/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: BAD Service and Lack of Honesty!!
    Review:READ BOTH OF MY REVIEWS!!! You can read my other review to get an idea of what happened. Short synopsis - Door to Door CONTRACTED with Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) to carry the vehicle from Florida to Puerto Rico. However, instead of Door to Door ... [ More ]
    Response:We're glad you were so happy with the successful delivery of your car from Virgina to Puerto Rico. As you know,this was a complex move,involving many companies,so we're glad it all went well. Which is why we were so surprised by your review. * You were happy with the service. * You were happy with the price. * You were happy with the delivery of your vehicle. 5 months later,the issue you have is how you were charged the service. The charge was split between the 2 companies that shipped your car- the land delivery and the sea delivery. We are a small family company and do not own large expensive cargo ships, so we partner with companies who do ( like most auto transporters.) If you feel more comfortable having a charge not split on your credit card statement, we could arrange for that ahead of time for your next delivery. We strive hard to have all of our reviews be 5-stars, with complete customer satisfaction. [ view ]
    Poster:M Meier
    Date:6/7/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport from Ohio to Florida
    Review:We had a very good experience with Door to Door Transport. When looking for a transportation company to pick up and deliver a car my son purchased from his grandfather in another state, we called many transport companies in search of pricing, availa... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/5/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:I have been doing business with them for 3 years and they have been reliable on pickup and delivery times. [ View ]
    Poster:RON FERULLO
    Date:6/5/2014 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Poster:RON FERULLO
    Date:6/5/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Review:Transportation was organized, swift, and well communicated. The driver, Alex, was very thorough and honest. Both drop off and pick up had sufficient communication (phone call the day of, two text messages giving ETA). Driver was friendly and honest -... [ More ]
    Poster:Katelyn
    Date:6/4/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great and quick service
    Review:I called door to door after contacting another carrier. Mikela was so supportive of my need and understood the urgency in which I needed my vehicle transported. I contacted door to door on a Friday, on the following Monday I was called and said my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Lisa
    Date:6/4/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and they did a great job. I was quoted a price of 995.00 for the shipment. 900 for the driver and 95 for Door to Door. The driver wanted 950 and rather than raise the quoted price Door to Door only change 45.... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:6/3/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Review:I was very skeptical from the start since their price was considerable lower than two other quotes. I normally don't take the lowest quote but talking with Roy put me at ease. I must they delivered what was promised and at a very good rate. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Sherman
    Date:6/3/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Will recommend
    Review:Door to Door was great. They called me several times confirming my shipment and were polite when I had questions. Delivery was prompt and well executed. Will Recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Christy smithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived in perfect condition at price quoted
    Review:Unlike my experience with another broker that promised to transport my car for a price and then called to let me know the price would be higher if I wanted to get it picked up, D2D provided a quick quote that was better than the rest, then kept the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaz
    Date:5/31/2014 5:29:00 AM
    Review:Door-to-Door was very prompt picking up the car I had purchased. There was a little delay, that was not the fault of the carrier. Even with the delay with pickup the car was still delivered 5 days early. There were 3 different carriers involved for o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:5/30/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Review:I was THOROUGHLY pleased with the service! I would definitely use Door-To-Door again and have already saved them in my phone. At first when looking for a car transport service I was very hesitant about trusting a stranger to pick up my car. I researc... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Crisp
    Date:5/24/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Review:Door to Door Transport provided assistance when other companies were giving me the run around. Anthony understood my situation and was willing yo help me out. With in a few hours after I made contact I had a carrier assigned to me. I will definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pedro Matos Rodriguez
    Date:5/16/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Review:Thanks for the help Anthony. Made it smooth and easy to get the car to California. The driver was very helpful and we remained in contact throughout the entire experience. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Miles Himmel
    Date:5/16/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Door-To-Door Transport
    Review:Door-To-Door was an Excellent transporter for my vehicle. When I booked with them, I had already done my research and received quotes that to me were astronomical in price. When I called Loretta, she was prompt, and courteous in meeting my needs. She... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashton Jordan
    Date:5/15/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Earlier than expected
    Review:From start to finish this company was excellent. The dispatcher Mikela stayed in touch with me, as well as Alex the driver. They were both knowledgeable, helpful, and very respectful. The vehicle could have come earlier than I expected, however they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken & Patti
    Date:5/14/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Everything went very smooth without any problems! We were very happy with door to door transport. I would recommend anyone to use this service! Very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:laura huey
    Date:5/14/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Review:We've used Door to Door Transport many times to move our vehicles back and forth from Florida to North Carolina and Baltimore, MD. JR is very quick to respond to my requests and gives us a fair price. He works with us to arrange for delivery duri... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Meyer