View 146,346 Reviews on 3,511 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,347th Review now!
Door to Door Transport
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:5 Year(s), 1 Month(s). Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. Being we are one of the few broker/carriers in the industry. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with in house company drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates & open communication between our drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 197 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.63% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: 1969 Lincoln Mark III
    Review:Anthony at Door To Door is the best. He always answered my phone calls and one time when he did not, returned the call back quickly. He got right on finding a transporter, when no one else could find one to go out of the way, and for the price I qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Florio
    Date:8/20/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Broke and battered
    Review:I will never use this company again. I have told everyone I know to not use them including the company that paid for my move. I was giving inaccurate information on the location of my vehicle during transport, then told my car had been confused w... [ More ]
    Poster:ticked off
    Date:8/18/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was the second time I have used Door to Door and will be using it a third time should the need arrive. I would recommend Door to Door. [ View ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Car Shipping Experience
    Review:I first called crossroads auto transport who took my deposit and never heard from them again. When I called Door to Door transport I received exceptional customer service from Roy, who was off and still assisted me out of town. He said he would call ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheyenne
    Date:8/13/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door
    Review:anthiny was honest and up front regarding potential issues with reaching our delivery location. driver was cortious and was dilgent in reaching an agreed upon time for delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:David Hart
    Date:8/13/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Door to Door was great! I originally had an agreement with another broker and the service was lacking. After hitting the pick-up date with no driver, I switched to Door to Door. They got me a driver quickly, for a reasonable price, and delivered as p... [ More ]
    Poster:KW
    Date:8/12/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and industry knowledge
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have used Door To Door to transport a vehicle to and from college for my son. Roy always keeps me well informed and lets me know exactly what is going on. The car is never damaged and everything goes smoothly. I will use Doo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamie W
    Date:8/12/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The overall experience was well managed and executed. They came when they said they were and delivered the car w/o any issues and also on time. I was surprised at how quickly the trip was handled and would recommend this company with your vehicles.... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura B
    Date:8/12/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good
    Review:This was my first time in shipping a car from Ny to California. After doing extensive research, it was hard to find a shipping company directly in my home area , but most are brokers. I was also told there should be no payment or deposits till the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ellen S.
    Date:8/7/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: trransport
    Review:They customer care and the drivers were all very knowledgeable and kind the whole way through the process.. wish the rest of the trip had been this easy.. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:dennis halderman
    Date:8/7/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:After having a bad experience with another shipping company i called door to door based on their reviews,Anthony was very honest and understanding of my situation, he told me that i would be surprised how smooth this transaction would go in comparis... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:8/7/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: transportation review
    Review:Door to Door Transport is awesome. I have used other companies before but they are better. They were accessible, on time, easy to work with and cost competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:John Ferretti
    Date:8/4/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Wish I could give 6-STARS!
    Review:This experience was absolutely wonderful. Communication was great and JR delivered what he said he would. My vehicle arrived dirty but this was not an issue. I spoke to JR at 12pm and my vehicle was at my house at 10am the next morning. Wow. [ View ]
    Poster:J
    Date:8/4/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: 5 STAR*****
    Review:I give Door To Door an 5 star everything was as promised my pick up was on time which was on a Monday and my delivery was a day early and got delivered on Friday instead of Saturday that same week which made things better for me I will most definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherri
    Date:8/2/2014 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Door to Door Delivers
    Review:Roy with Door to Door was great. It was one call and he took care of the rest. The price was competitive and service was great. We will use and recommend Door to Door in the future Thank You [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:8/1/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Company!
    Review:We were raised in a family environment where your word is your bond. Door To Door Transport did exactly that. Our experience was first class. Sincerely, Paul [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Heffern
    Date:8/1/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: HONEST, LOYAL AND PROMPT! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! ASK FOR ROY!
    Review:I have shipped my car with Door to Door for the second time now in two years. My first shipment was in 2012 from Hawaii to Texas and EVERYTHING went smoothly and prompt. Roy was always keeping me posted with whats going on. Ive spoken to MANY MANY br... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:8/1/2014 4:21:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service Ever!!
    Review:Door to Door transport was amazing! After a horrible experience with a different company/broker out of Texas, Lola at Door to Door literally saved the day and my sanity! Not only did she arrange for my vehicle to be transported from California to... [ More ]
    Poster:Krystal
    Date:7/31/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: On the Move With Efficiancy!
    Review:I was a bit leary handing my car keys over to a transport service. Door to Door was amazing and my fears went away immeidately with their good contact, with me, and their answering any questions I had. The car was picked up the exact day I wanted. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bethany
    Date:7/31/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Review:Lola at Door-to-Door explained the whole process. I was moving two cars from CA to TX. I needed them to arrive the same day I was arriving in TX. The pick up was on the exact date she said and the truck driver contacted me the day before just as I... [ More ]
    Poster:Connor
    Date:7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: What a GREAT service Loretta and Mike provided!!
    Review:I can not say enough about how Loretta was so very helpful and resourceful with our dealings with your company! You have the best employee there! She worked with me, and I am a "worry wart", she was amazing in that she helped me in deciding... [ More ]
    Poster:Penny Heaton
    Date:7/30/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with DoortoDoor
    Review:good!!! the man picked my car is nice. he is really good, skillful. that is a really good experience for me choosing door to door [ View ]
    Poster:Yining Zhao
    Date:7/30/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: second auto transport
    Review:This is the second vehicle i have had shipped and used Door to Door. both experiences were very professional and timely. the car's were picked up at my place of business and delivered to my sons within the time quoted. a small credit card deposit was... [ More ]
    Poster:jim katehakis
    Date:7/30/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review: i have been in the auto repair industry for 25 years . i buy, restore, sell & offer my clients the ease of sending their car to me to restore from anywhere to my shop in Ft Lauderdale . after a bad experience with shipping i had to find anot... [ More ]
    Poster:angela
    Date:7/28/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: used multiple times now
    Review:Dealing with JR and Door to Door is a great improvement over other carriers we have used or personal hires to move cars to multiple locations. Response to request is prompt, communication is very good, access to Door to Door by recipients of autos ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:7/28/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Everything Smooth
    Review:The process was smooth. I called the company to make sure that someone would answer and I would be able to get through to the person every time. Each time I was connected to Loretta without any problems which was a relief based on reviews of other co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime
    Date:7/26/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Review:My experience with Door-to-Door Transport was great and exceeded my expectations. I had to book the car-shipping service very last minute and Anthony was able to accommodate to my needs. He was very easy to reach and was always able to answer my qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:7/25/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Early Pickup
    Review:Great job, just came a day early. Promised pickup un 7/18, came 7/17. This caused need for a car rental. [ View ]
    Poster:R Hawley
    Date:7/23/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport service company. I can honestly say that I had a good experience.......from the initial call to the pickup in MD and the drop off in NY. I would highly recommend Door to Door Transport. Both the repres... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario
    Date:7/23/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Service
    Review:Lola at Door to Door was absolutely fantastic. After a bad experience with another broker (after providing a quote told us they could not do it for that) I contacted Lola and she immediately went to work securing a driver for our trucks. Not only did... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/23/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again
    Review:I'm buying another car in Texas and will use Door to Door again. Nothing bad to say. Definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:Thank you, Loretta, for your kindness in forfeiting the partial deposit of $50 to secure a driver for me. That is unheard of in business today, where the cost remains the same to me, but it is you who makes the sacrifice in giving the driver the addi... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Campanella
    Date:7/23/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: always choose local
    Review:Before I went to Door to Door I went with another company that was unable to deliver on my order though they had over two weeks. I spoke with Anthony who was honest and upfront regarding the way my shipment was handled at the other company. Anthony ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott R
    Date:7/17/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Door to door transport GREAT!
    Review:Door to door transport was extremely helpful and no time wasted helping me out to find a driver to deliver my car. I needed the car to be pick up certain day and I only gave Mikela 2 days and she worked her magic around! Not only Mikela, all other st... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex L
    Date:7/15/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Door to Door transport did a great job. I had hit and miss pick up dates but they made it happen. I will certainly use them again in the future for any transport needs. Thanks so much for all of your help. [ View ]
    Poster:DUANE JOINER
    Date:7/15/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Review:Customer service was helpful. The driver was respectful and courteous. On time and a good price. Would recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:OL
    Date:7/14/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Review:Excellent and reliable service competitive rates, quick response. I would highly recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Nilesh Joshi
    Date:7/10/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Transport company was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and handled everything very quickly. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Petersburg Volunteer Fire Dept
    Date:7/9/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Rav4
    Review:Thank you very much for helping me out within couple hours to pick up my car. Normally it use to wait several days to have someone pick up my car, but this time a few hours someone come to pick up my car. Love to do business again in the future. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny
    Date:7/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport
    Review:I have used Door to Door at least 10 times and call them when I need a transport. If a problem has arisen they have worked to solve it. I am happy to recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah Mecklenburg
    Date:7/8/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Review:I would recomend to anyone needing an auto transported to use Door to Door. The representative that assisted me (Roy) was honest, knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with. The car was picked up and delivered on the day promised. The driver (Tom) was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Z
    Date:7/8/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of BMW M3
    Review:Great service from start to finish! Professionally handled in both the office and the road! Will definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Harbaugh
    Date:6/27/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche transport
    Review:Very reliable. Excellent price. Great follow up. I have used other Transport Co but this is without a doubt the best. Ask for Roy. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Bourgeois
    Date:6/26/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for getting me out of a bad situation
    Review:After having a horrid experience with another transport company not picking up my vehicle, not returning calls or emails, Door to Door Transport was a godsend. Not only did Lola sympathize with my predicament, she was able to circumvent the other c... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:6/26/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:I had to chase everyone for information/status. The driver's dispactch personnel were extremely hard to understand- Ukranian accents made it tough. The driver (also Ukranian) was a good guy with great intentions, but I had to call him every time lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Clifton
    Date:6/25/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I used this service several times and am extremely satisfied. They first transported a classic car from Seattle to Miami and later used for a classic motorcycle on a enclosed truck. Service has being really good, team is responsive and prices are unb... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:6/23/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Moving across country
    Review:This was the first time I have had to use a car transport company and Roy made it so helpful and made it easy, the car was picked up when he said it would and it was delivered the same day I arrived in the same condition as when it left. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:6/23/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:We've used Door to Door transport twice already and was very pleased with the overall pickup and delivery. Driver was right on time in both instances. I have already recommended them to 2 other people. Thanks Roy for all your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/22/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Wrangler Transport- FL. to N.C.
    Review:It was a wonderful experience working with Door to Door Transport. The price for transportation was reasonable and Mikela, the main contact person who I spoke to, was very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. She also kept us up to date about our... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:6/20/2014 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: MD to IA
    Review:If I ever need to ship another vehicle, I'll use Door-to-Door. I initially contracted another broker on shipping my vehicle and was given a 4-6 day pickup etimate. 9 days passed and nothing, was told it could be another week before it got assigned. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod S