View 169,600 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,601th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
5300 w hillsboro blvd ste 203
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our vast network of drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates and open communication between our vast network of drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 242 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.23% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.77% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Let me summarize my experience in one word- FANTASTIC. From my first contact through several conversations to the final delivery this morning, 9/3/15, far ahead of schedule, JR has been great to work with. He was always very polite, very knowledgeabl... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Pontius
    Date:9/3/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It means a lot when a company communicates and executes their companies directive. This is what Door to door provided. Professional on time delivery . No issues for a 2500 mile delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:9/3/2015 5:10:00 AM
    Review:Door-to-Door was recommended to me by a friend and I will also refer their services to others. They were efficient and affordable. My vehicle arrived on the day that was promised, with no incident. Door-to-Door is a keeper! [ View ]
    Poster:Eugenia Roberts
    Date:9/3/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Door to door
    Review:2nd time using Door to Door. Both good experiences. Pickup this time was early and delivery was early. I offered to meet driver in more accessible location but he insisted on bringing to our home. Great service and very convenient. Driver communicat... [ More ]
    Poster:GJ
    Date:9/3/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:This my first times shipping car other state. I have selected a lot of different shipping company but Door To Door car transport company is the best cutover service compare with other. They gave me quick quote and respond right for all you request. T... [ More ]
    Poster:WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:This me first time shipping car other state. I have selected a lot of different shipping company but Door To Door car transport company is the best cutover service compare with other. They gave me quick quote and respond right for all you request. Th... [ More ]
    Date:9/2/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport f150
    Review:Made transporting my truck simple .No worries. Calls to door to door were answered or with quick return calls. All question were answered. Door to door had the best price. [ View ]
    Poster:rick melendezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Door to door transport was excellent. They were easy to get a hold of by phone as needed and everything they told me was accurate. There were no hidden charges and the driver (Asik) was very good to work with me and easy to reach. They were also ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/27/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!!
    Review:What can I say? Amazing service, great communication and my bike was delivered in the exact same condition it was picked up in and for a delivery, that is the best outcome you could possibly have. I would not hesitate to use Loretta and Door to Doo... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Robertson
    Date:8/26/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I transported my RAV4 from California to Texas. Great customer service that answered questions that I was concerned about. I told the company my situation and the company helped me out right away. And driver picked up my car on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Vicky
    Date:8/26/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Mikela was amazing!
    Review:I am a stickler for good customer service. Mikela was incredibly warm and friendly over the phone and believe me, I was contacted by many people and chose her. Thanks to Mikela the orocess was made easy. I would recommend in a heartbeat your company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sirah V.
    Date:8/26/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great and fast
    Review:I uses Door to door transport to transport mazda 3 from Hawaii to Missouri. It took about two weeks which was much faster then I expected. Roy, whom I was contacted throughout the delivery, was very prompt and approachable when I had any questi... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/25/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I had a great experience with Door to Door Transport. The driver called me the day of pickup and communicated all the details before coming to my location on time to pick up my car. My car was picked up Saturday in Florida and I had received it Mon... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:8/25/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:This is the 3rd time I've used Door to Door transportation and again they did not disappoint. I've now shipped 2 cars across the country one back and forth to Syracuse and one that just arrived in Nashville. This time DBN transportation picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy E
    Date:8/24/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: best transport ever
    Review:Both the person on the phone and the transporter we extremely courteous and professional. My vehicle was transported early and safe. Even thought my work schedule varies this company was able to accommodate me. They were also very friendly. Thank you... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica Fernandez
    Date:8/20/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: excellent move
    Review:We choose Door to Door based on the excellent ratings and remarks from users on this web site. Many of the reviews on other transportation companies told horror stories of cars never being picked up, or picked up very late or prices changing when th... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Johnson
    Date:8/20/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: excellent move
    Poster:Dan Johnson
    Date:8/20/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Car from Florida to Los Angeles, CA
    Review:Hi Loretta, Just wanted to tell you that my daughter’s car was picked up in Clearwater, as planned. It picked up on a Friday and delivered to Los Angeles on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The driver was wonderf... [ More ]
    Poster:lynn tardibuono
    Date:8/14/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Review:Company provided excellent customer service and the price was very reasonable. Vehicle arrived in timely manner without incident. Very pleased with the experience and will do business again. [ View ]
    Poster:M. Botello
    Date:8/12/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Mikaela was excellent. She called and let us know when to expect the delivery. She has great customer service skills and the gentleman who picked up our vehicles was great as well. Thank you for great service!! [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:8/11/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: MG Transport
    Review:Door to Door Transport delivered excellent customer service. Mikela was very professional and kept me informed during the entire process. She also followed up and made sure the deliver was satisfactory. The transport driver was also great. He underst... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Boldt
    Date:8/6/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I would certainly use again and I would call them direct rather than pay the agent fee of $245. Agency fee was originally quoted at $179 but was changed on day of shipment to $245 because the pick up address was "out of the way). Door to Door ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Vining
    Date:8/4/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Always kept in contact and made process easy. Price was reasonable and was delivered on time and in good condition. That's all I have to say but I'm required to write certain number of characters. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Schwartz
    Date:8/4/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time User of Door to Door Transport
    Review:we are returning customers for Door to Door Transportation. These guys are true professionals in terms of commitment and delivery. we will recommend them to anyone who wants to get a great service as well as prompt delivery to their door. Excellent c... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunny
    Date:8/4/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Price
    Review:My experience wit Door to Door was excellent from the time I received their quote to the final delivery of my car. Mikela was wonderful, knowledgeable and so patient with me; I changed my pick up locations 3 times, my delivery location and the pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Meschon
    Date:8/2/2015 5:18:00 AM
    Subject: Best service ever! I will use them again.
    Review:I am in the military. I needed to move my car from York PA to Des Moines Iowa. I was shopping for a carrier on USHIP, but then A guy I was working with said that he had used "Door to Door" in the past and had a good experience with them.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark in Iowa
    Date:7/31/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Best service ever! I will use them again.
    Review:I am in the military. I needed to move my car from York PA to Des Moines Iowa. I was shopping for a carrier on USHIP, but then a coworker said that he had used "Door to Door" in the past and had a good experience with them. I contacted Door... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark in Iowa
    Date:7/31/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I did a lot of research on various transport companies and got quotes from about ten before finally selecting Door to Door Transport. Door to Door Transport was not the most or least expensive, but was extremely competitive in their rate. But what ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Gwire
    Date:7/30/2015 5:39:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:I have used door-to-door 3 times to move my son's car across the country. In all 3 times, door-to-door has been reliable, on time and delivers what is promised. After 3 very good experiences I am very comfortable to recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Regis Lichimo
    Date:7/29/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Poster:Regis Lichimo
    Date:7/29/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: HOW PLEASED I WAS
    Review:I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL .THE QUOTE THEY GAVE ME NEVER CHANGED THERE WERE NO HIDDEN COST EITHER.THE TURN AROUND FOR THE TRUCK WAS VERY QUICK.I WOULD USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO FRIEN... [ More ]
    Poster:holly
    Date:7/29/2015 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great price and personalized service
    Review:Many car transporting companies contacted me but “Door to Door” from the first conversation that I spoke with Loretta I felt confident my car would be placed on the upper position of the truck rig and picked up and delivered on the date a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:7/29/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of two cars
    Review:Door to Door came through with a car carrier within one day of our first contacting them. Loretta was excellent and kept us up to date through the whole process. The car carrier arrived on time, carefully loaded and secured both cars, and brought t... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Iacoviello
    Date:7/28/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I work with Transportation companies all day everyday and these guys are tops in Communication. Great work. The driver had great communication and made it real easy to pickup and drop off the car. Everything was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Lopez
    Date:7/23/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely go with door to door transport
    Review:I had to write another review because this company is awesome. Definitely go with door to door again! Honest and sincerity count! Mikela was very knowledgable & honest about the availability of transport spaces, routes, the number of trunks goi... [ More ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:7/21/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: HAPPY CUSTOMER!
    Review:Wow! What can I say about my experience shipping my vehicular with Door to Door Transport. I needed to have my car shipped from Michigan to Georgia, so I entered a referral request for a transportation company into an online search engine since I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Donovan James
    Date:7/21/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Customer Service
    Review:My husband and I were moving across country for his job on a very fast time period and we needed another car to ship across country. I needed it by a certain date and the car arrived on time and without a scratch on it. I am so happy with their ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:7/21/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport review
    Review:Door to Door Transport is a very professional and honest family owned business. they follow through on ALL their promises, not like some other companies I have dealt with. Their prices are very fair, and they keep you informed during the transportati... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Santoro
    Date:7/20/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport From Mass. to Georgia
    Review:Was a little apprehensive first after reading all the scary reviews online, however this ended up being a great experience: Door to Door Transport really has great customer service. Mikela was always available and kept me informed throughout the ent... [ More ]
    Poster:Khady
    Date:7/18/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:I am very pleased with the services Door to Door offered me. I delivered a car to my daughter in Long Island NY, pick up time and delivery date was on time. I recommend and I would use their services again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:rosa espinoza
    Date:7/18/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: a very good experience with Door to Door
    Review:I had a very good experience. Mikela was very helpful. They did not use one of their own trucks, but the driver they sent was on time and courteous. He was able to pick up the car in Texas right across the street from its parking lot. He was then... [ More ]
    Poster:George Durling
    Date:7/18/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Mikaela was very efficient and friendly. The price was fair. There were no hidden fees. Miguel (driver) was very informative and went out of his way to get the vehicle here in a timely manner. The vehicle was actually delivered earlier than exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:7/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the service provide by Door to Door. It took only days to find a carrier and 5 days to have the vehicle transported from coast to coast. The driver called numerous times just to inform us of his progress and to update de... [ More ]
    Poster:Pa.
    Date:7/17/2015 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Door to Door Transport
    Review:I found my experience with " Door to Door" to be easy, comfortable and professional. Actually speaking with the owner or the owner's reprehensive once before vehicle was picked up, once during transport and once after delivery to be reassu... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:7/16/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:The driver was very nice - told me the truck is his and he gad been doing this for 17 years, which made me fell confident. Recommendation: If there is going to be a problem finding parking for the truck let me know ahead of time, so I could look ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Gonder
    Date:7/16/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Door To Door Transport Review
    Review:I hired Door to Door to transport my recently purchased BMW from Florida to Illinois. While the car did arrive late, it was not due to Door to Door and they did a good job of staying on top of the other company ensuring that I received my vehicle. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Cullen
    Date:7/16/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from Indy to Denver
    Review:This is the first time I ever contracted to ship cross country a car.. We were shipping our car from Indianapolis to Denver . I can tell you I was very fortunate to have selected door-to-door as our agent to handle the shipping. I dealt with Lola... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/16/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:“Anthony” of Door to Door Transport was prompt in providing the driver's information. On my first time being a customer they were able to offer me a discounted rate. The one element I did not enjoy was the overwhelming number of emails I ... [ More ]
    Poster:M. WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is the second time than my family and I use the services from this company. First from North Carolina to Miami and now from Miami to Alabama. And always they met what they quoted me. The transportation cost of my car was very good. I am v... [ More ]
    Poster:GUSTAVO E MILLAN
    Date:7/15/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Better Than Expected
    Review:Loretta contacted me, but she and her company didn't bombard me like some others. I didn't go with the cheapest but with the one I felt most comfortable with, and I am more than happy with my decision. On a Friday decided to call them at 8.40 am. By... [ More ]
    Poster:Mao