View 150,589 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,590th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates & open communication between our drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 209 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.79% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I was looking to ship my 2006 Hummer from California to Ohio but did not have an exact date. I started searching online and it was not long before I was bombarded with spam and quotes from other companies. I price compared and found Door to Door to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:10/17/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Job!!!
    Review:Mikela did an awesome job. Immediately lined up a carrier and delivered as promised. I would not hesitate in using her again. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:10/17/2014 7:44:00 AM
    Subject: none
    Review:Very good service. That is all. Deliver on time. There is nothing else. [ View ]
    Poster:Bo Zhao
    Date:10/16/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Review:Overall very happy with the process, being our first time transporting our car with a carrier. Will probably use the same company when time comes to ship north. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/15/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Review:Take the heart burn out of your auto transport. After reviewing all other transporters and reading the horror stories I finally called Anthony who explained the process and the expectations. The pick up and delivery was on time and just as expected (... [ More ]
    Poster:PleasedCustomer
    Date:10/14/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: They delivered what they promised...excellent everything
    Review:They found a truck to pick up the car when promised. And the car arrived sooner than I expected. From the broker to the dispatcher and including the driver, they were very professional and nice. I know that if I ever have to ship a car, JR with Door ... [ More ]
    Poster:Annabelle G
    Date:10/13/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: too easy
    Review:loretta made it sooo easy i was suspicious, but everything went smoothly. both the pickup and delivery. i would highly recommend DOOR TO DOOR TRANSPORT again. [ View ]
    Poster:george
    Date:10/10/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Review:Very nice to deal with family members they know all about my transaction and were very pleasant and knowledgeable The times they gave were exact and they even got me the drivers phone number so we kept in touch and everything went smooth,I would an... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe N.
    Date:10/8/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:VERY ACCOMADAING. WAS UNSURE IF TRUCK COULD FIT THE STREET DUE TO THE CONFIGURATIONN. THE CAR WAS DRIVEN TO HIM. AND HE WANTED TO DRIVE THE CONTACET PERSON HOME . BUT IT WAS ONLY AN SHORT DISTANCE. VERY COURTEOUS. WAS ON TIME WITH THE DELIVERY.... [ More ]
    Poster:geneva juggins
    Date:10/7/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful and trustworthy
    Review:Door-To-Door transporter made it extremely easy and worry free to ship our vehicle. We were unfamiliar with the whole transport experience and received many responses from a variety of carriers who made a lot of unrealistic promises. We choose Door... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne Bielkiewicz
    Date:10/7/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service was outstanding. Professional staff, took the time locate truck when a question arose. Subcontractor, Transport Express did a fantastic job as well. Highly recommend Door to Door transport. Price was below what high end brokers were chargin... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Crowley
    Date:10/6/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Door to Door(Loretta and Michaela)were excellent to work with. Picked up on time, delivered on time for a reasonable price. Excellent communications with the driver. (Randy) Nothing else needs to be said! Very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Neal Ouellette
    Date:10/5/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This is the second time I'm using Door to Door and the second time that I shipped two cars. This time it was two separate cars going from two separate places. Both cars were picked up timely and delivered either on time or early. JR called like clock... [ More ]
    Poster:SK
    Date:10/3/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Everything fell into place
    Review:Everything fell into place. Once I placed my order I was contacted quickly advising me of the name of my driver and an ETA for pick up. My driver contacted me with a time for pick-up and was right on time. The delivery was an hour otside estimati... [ More ]
    Poster:P.Conklin
    Date:10/3/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: 2015 Lincoln Transport
    Review:Our delaership needed a 2015 Lincoln MKC picked up and delivered ASAP. Our purchase agreement with the customer was based on delivering the vehicle within 2 days of purchase. Not only did Anthony and Door to Door transport meet the timeline, they d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Castrucci Ford
    Date:10/2/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport LA - Nashville
    Review:Great service! Door to door transport was knowledgeable, competitive and delivered what they said they would. Car was picked up as scheduled and delivered a day early. No damage just a little dirty after a 6 day cross country trip. [ View ]
    Poster:David B
    Date:10/1/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great move experience!
    Review:I would definitely use Door To Door transport and Anthony again to ship a car across the country. Anthony was professional, their pricing was excellent and the transporter they used was great and very communicative. I would recommend them to anyone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.
    Date:9/30/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!! Initially went with Andrew Auto Transport, where they guaranteed they would pick up my vehicle on the date specified. Called exactly a week bf vehicle needed to be shipped out. Completely screwed me over not to mention I was sch... [ More ]
    Poster:Ju Konadu
    Date:9/30/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:The last time I used a car shipping company it was a nightmare! However, after a highly satisfied friend of mine recommended Door to Door Transport, I was ready to give it another try. I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Door to Door... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:9/30/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door
    Review:This company did a great job moving my vehicle. The driver was very professional and courteous and the customer service was also very accommodating with my pickup and delivery dates. I highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Pauline
    Date:9/26/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport. Malibu
    Review:No complaints what-so-ever. Everything went as planned. The driver was very pleasant and professional. Would recommend them to others and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bs
    Date:9/24/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: My 2 Camaros
    Review:I will give kudos to Door to Door Transport, particularly Roy. I had an extremely short window to work with, and he did his very best to meet that. Since I requested an enclosed trailer it made it a bit more difficult. Many conversations back and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dick
    Date:9/23/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: I will use again
    Review:The dispatcher wasn't able to tell me exactly when my SUV will be delivered but the eta given corresponded with the driver's communication on day of delivery. I was told 7-10 days and received as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:CynthiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Hauling car
    Review:I called Roy on a Wednesday morning at about 8 am, he gave me a price and said the car would be picked up Friday at the latest , the car was picked up Wednesday evening and it was at my place Thursday evening,several hundred miles, i had been trying ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment NJ to CA
    Review:Lola was really easy to work with. She contacted me when there was a last minute cancellation of a car. She gave me a cheap rate that I got at the beginning of the summer even though I was shipping at the end of the summer. It was really easy and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Noah
    Date:9/20/2014 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: Would recomend Taggart Transport
    Review:Pick up on time and at requested location Delivery was on schedule and vehicle parked in owners driveway. We watched driver remove vehicle in street in front of our home Price from Florida to Michigan was a fair value compared to other transport qu... [ More ]
    Poster:james Armstrong
    Date:9/19/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Keep the good work
    Review:I had a pleasant bussiness with this company from the start to the end including the drivers. I would use this company again. highly recomended. Tania [ View ]
    Poster:Tania
    Date:9/18/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service! Would use again
    Review:I had to FedEx the keys over to where the car was at my friends place - Anthony rescheduled to get multiple drivers. They were polite, fast and expedient overall. They dropped it off my parent's place in DC and were courteous and quick. It's rare ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohan Siddhanti
    Date:9/18/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT DELIVERY EXPERIENCE!
    Review:I called Mikela originally for different truck to be shipped. When my deal fell through I called Mikela & asked her to reqoute me for a larger truck. She was able to accommodate my needs for close to same price. I was told the driver would pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:MIKE
    Date:9/17/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Dodge Viper
    Review:JR was very helpful and did an excellent job getting my car transported. I was very satisfied with the service, Pick-up and delivery. Terry the driver was courteous and was on time. No problems!! Give JR a raise. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:9/17/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good Price, Good Customer Service
    Review:Things that were Excellent: great customer service and good pricing. The agent from Door to Door was very helpful and answered all my questions. Things that could be Improved on: a few back and forth emails which could been more efficient with cl... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/16/2014 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: Finally
    Review:After being contacted by numerous transport agents, Roy helped me out. Quotes that were $650 with one agent, turned into $1265 when we actually had a commitment from a driver. Other quotes of $700 turned into $950 to $1000. Roy gave me a number ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Dunlap -Fullerton Ford
    Date:9/12/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Jr and Door to Door are excellent
    Review:We usually have an uneventful and prompt car delivery only this time when the car arrived in CA, this particular carrier whom we had never used before refused to drive the rig/auto carrier up to the home. He insisted the recipient of the Auto meet ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:9/11/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience at the Lowest Price
    Review:Lorreta's Quote was by far the lowest but the old Adage "you get what you pay for' did not apply. I got excellent customer service. The vehicle was picked up exactly when they said it would be in spite of the long weekend. And the vehicle was... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:9/10/2014 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Iowa
    Review:I originally contacted a different company and basically they did not respond after one week, I then contacted Door to Door and was very happy with their service and completion of the delivery. I would use Door to Door again, their driver was also v... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Gizelbach
    Date:9/5/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience! Transport from VA to TX
    Review:We would definately use Door-To-Door Transport Company again. The driver contacted me to pick the car up the night before the expected pickup. I was out of town and the driver waited nearby until I was able to drive back a little earlier than exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn
    Date:9/5/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent- no BS, just extremely trouble free
    Review:The process from contacting Roy to picking up the car was extremely easy, no hassle, no issues Would absolutely use them again and recommend them fully! [ View ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:9/4/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Review:I have used Door to Door four times now to transport my kids cars across country to their colleges. I have always been pleased with the results. They have been on time and the drivers have been courteous and professional. I would recommend them and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nelson Mamey
    Date:9/4/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Very personable, put up with a lot of questions from my end. Family run out of Florida and subcontracted with a second company to move our vehicles. They actually arrived a day before we did (picked up on a Friday, arrived on a Monday). [ View ]
    Poster:N/A
    Date:9/1/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great Deal
    Review:I'm moving to Ohio for school, my classmate refer me on using this company to transport my car because she used them when she have to transport her car to the same school. She received her car on time and was dropped off right in the front door. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:8/29/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Door-to-Door made our vehicle transport effortless. Our driver, Norm, could not have been better and the cost was very competitive. Everything was perfect from pick up to delivery. It made our cross-country move from Florida to Michigan worry-free... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:8/29/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great service! I will definitely use again!
    Review:Overall, I was very happy with the service I received. JR was on top of it. He called back right away, made me feel at ease and was in total control. Very professional. The only thing I wasn't happy about is the driver picking up the cars was not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marina
    Date:8/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overall it was a good choice.
    Review:Although there was a little delay to pick up, it was because of busy season in summer. Due to the bad review of Skyline but I was not bad at all. My car arrived on time and it was fairly good service. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew LimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Lola
    Review:Lola was absolutely terrific from the start of the process to the end/delivery. I would absolutely recommend the driver and Lola anytime. [ View ]
    Poster:Brad OsterhoutThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, definite referral to anyone in need!
    Review:As we were preparing to move my sister from Texas to Colorado, you can imagine how stressful that can be. I can honestly say the car transport portion was as easy as can be. I talked to several different people, who all recommended this family owned ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:8/23/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: great delievery
    Review:I was thinking of going out and bringing my trike, and to my surprise I made the right decision an had Door to Door. take care of it for me. That was the best idea I have had in a long time. The move went like they had done this many times before... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:8/22/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: 1969 Lincoln Mark III
    Review:Anthony at Door To Door is the best. He always answered my phone calls and one time when he did not, returned the call back quickly. He got right on finding a transporter, when no one else could find one to go out of the way, and for the price I qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Florio
    Date:8/20/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Broke and battered
    Review:I will never use this company again. I have told everyone I know to not use them including the company that paid for my move. I was giving inaccurate information on the location of my vehicle during transport, then told my car had been confused w... [ More ]
    Poster:ticked off
    Date:8/18/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Review Comment
    Review:Door to door was friendly, accessable, and prompt. The pickup was prompt as well and the auto was delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike C.
    Date:8/18/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was the second time I have used Door to Door and will be using it a third time should the need arrive. I would recommend Door to Door. [ View ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:08:00 AM