View 167,254 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,255th Review now!

View Door to Door Transport's New Profile

Door to Door Transport
5300 w hillsboro blvd ste 203
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:866-802-(SHIP) 7447
Secondary Phone Number:954-639-9411
Website:http://www.doortodoortransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 1 Month. Since 7/21/2009

We are a family owned and operated company with over a decade of transportation experience. All of our quotes are all inclusive taxes, tolls, gas and insurance no add on's or hidden fees PERIOD. We offer the unique ability to deal directly with our vast network of drivers. Which proves essential for prompt pickup and delivery dates and open communication between our vast network of drivers and customers. We will match or beat any quote from a legitimate 4 to 5 star rated company. Please feel free to visit the link above for a free online quote.
Have your own experience with Door to Door Transport to share?

Door to Door Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 240 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.20% of Door to Door Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Door to Door Transport
    Subject: Best service ever! I will use them again.
    Review:I am in the military. I needed to move my car from York PA to Des Moines Iowa. I was shopping for a carrier on USHIP, but then A guy I was working with said that he had used "Door to Door" in the past and had a good experience with them.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark in Iowa
    Date:7/31/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Best service ever! I will use them again.
    Review:I am in the military. I needed to move my car from York PA to Des Moines Iowa. I was shopping for a carrier on USHIP, but then a coworker said that he had used "Door to Door" in the past and had a good experience with them. I contacted Door... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark in Iowa
    Date:7/31/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I did a lot of research on various transport companies and got quotes from about ten before finally selecting Door to Door Transport. Door to Door Transport was not the most or least expensive, but was extremely competitive in their rate. But what ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Gwire
    Date:7/30/2015 5:39:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:I have used door-to-door 3 times to move my son's car across the country. In all 3 times, door-to-door has been reliable, on time and delivers what is promised. After 3 very good experiences I am very comfortable to recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Regis Lichimo
    Date:7/29/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: HOW PLEASED I WAS
    Review:I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL .THE QUOTE THEY GAVE ME NEVER CHANGED THERE WERE NO HIDDEN COST EITHER.THE TURN AROUND FOR THE TRUCK WAS VERY QUICK.I WOULD USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO FRIEN... [ More ]
    Poster:holly
    Date:7/29/2015 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great price and personalized service
    Review:Many car transporting companies contacted me but “Door to Door” from the first conversation that I spoke with Loretta I felt confident my car would be placed on the upper position of the truck rig and picked up and delivered on the date a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:7/29/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of two cars
    Review:Door to Door came through with a car carrier within one day of our first contacting them. Loretta was excellent and kept us up to date through the whole process. The car carrier arrived on time, carefully loaded and secured both cars, and brought t... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Iacoviello
    Date:7/28/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I work with Transportation companies all day everyday and these guys are tops in Communication. Great work. The driver had great communication and made it real easy to pickup and drop off the car. Everything was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Lopez
    Date:7/23/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely go with door to door transport
    Review:I had to write another review because this company is awesome. Definitely go with door to door again! Honest and sincerity count! Mikela was very knowledgable & honest about the availability of transport spaces, routes, the number of trunks goi... [ More ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:7/21/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: HAPPY CUSTOMER!
    Review:Wow! What can I say about my experience shipping my vehicular with Door to Door Transport. I needed to have my car shipped from Michigan to Georgia, so I entered a referral request for a transportation company into an online search engine since I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Donovan James
    Date:7/21/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Customer Service
    Review:My husband and I were moving across country for his job on a very fast time period and we needed another car to ship across country. I needed it by a certain date and the car arrived on time and without a scratch on it. I am so happy with their ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:7/21/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Transport review
    Review:Door to Door Transport is a very professional and honest family owned business. they follow through on ALL their promises, not like some other companies I have dealt with. Their prices are very fair, and they keep you informed during the transportati... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Santoro
    Date:7/20/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport From Mass. to Georgia
    Review:Was a little apprehensive first after reading all the scary reviews online, however this ended up being a great experience: Door to Door Transport really has great customer service. Mikela was always available and kept me informed throughout the ent... [ More ]
    Poster:Khady
    Date:7/18/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:I am very pleased with the services Door to Door offered me. I delivered a car to my daughter in Long Island NY, pick up time and delivery date was on time. I recommend and I would use their services again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:rosa espinoza
    Date:7/18/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: a very good experience with Door to Door
    Review:I had a very good experience. Mikela was very helpful. They did not use one of their own trucks, but the driver they sent was on time and courteous. He was able to pick up the car in Texas right across the street from its parking lot. He was then... [ More ]
    Poster:George Durling
    Date:7/18/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Mikaela was very efficient and friendly. The price was fair. There were no hidden fees. Miguel (driver) was very informative and went out of his way to get the vehicle here in a timely manner. The vehicle was actually delivered earlier than exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:7/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the service provide by Door to Door. It took only days to find a carrier and 5 days to have the vehicle transported from coast to coast. The driver called numerous times just to inform us of his progress and to update de... [ More ]
    Poster:Pa.
    Date:7/17/2015 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Door to Door Transport
    Review:I found my experience with " Door to Door" to be easy, comfortable and professional. Actually speaking with the owner or the owner's reprehensive once before vehicle was picked up, once during transport and once after delivery to be reassu... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:7/16/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:The driver was very nice - told me the truck is his and he gad been doing this for 17 years, which made me fell confident. Recommendation: If there is going to be a problem finding parking for the truck let me know ahead of time, so I could look ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Gonder
    Date:7/16/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Door To Door Transport Review
    Review:I hired Door to Door to transport my recently purchased BMW from Florida to Illinois. While the car did arrive late, it was not due to Door to Door and they did a good job of staying on top of the other company ensuring that I received my vehicle. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Cullen
    Date:7/16/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from Indy to Denver
    Review:This is the first time I ever contracted to ship cross country a car.. We were shipping our car from Indianapolis to Denver . I can tell you I was very fortunate to have selected door-to-door as our agent to handle the shipping. I dealt with Lola... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/16/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:“Anthony” of Door to Door Transport was prompt in providing the driver's information. On my first time being a customer they were able to offer me a discounted rate. The one element I did not enjoy was the overwhelming number of emails I ... [ More ]
    Poster:M. WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORTATION
    Review:This is the second time than my family and I use the services from this company. First from North Carolina to Miami and now from Miami to Alabama. And always they met what they quoted me. The transportation cost of my car was very good. I am v... [ More ]
    Poster:GUSTAVO E MILLAN
    Date:7/15/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Better Than Expected
    Review:Loretta contacted me, but she and her company didn't bombard me like some others. I didn't go with the cheapest but with the one I felt most comfortable with, and I am more than happy with my decision. On a Friday decided to call them at 8.40 am. By... [ More ]
    Poster:Mao
    Date:7/14/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:I had an excellent experience dealing with Door to Door Transport, Loretta did a great job. She is on top of things! The trucking company contacted me a few hours prior to their arrival and asked if I would like late night delivery or morning delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy A
    Date:7/9/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:After reading review after review, I spoke to Roy at Door to Door who walked me through the process. He explained what the fees were used for, gave a quote that was exactly what I ended up paying, and explained that vehicle shipment is not an exact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Sutton
    Date:7/8/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:J.R. was my broker from Door to Door Transport and has been on several occasions and might say that each time I have been very pleased and will continue to use in the future, Thanks,Mark [ View ]
    Poster:mark brister
    Date:7/8/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Honda reflex Scooter
    Review:It took a week to get a truck but everything went swiftly after that. They Picked up the bike on Monday @ around 3:30 and delivered it the next day @ 8PM. I was originally told I wouldn't get it until Wednesday. But it came Tuesday. Everything wen... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Hickey
    Date:7/8/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:These guys have great communication and are very reliable. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for reasonably priced great service [ View ]
    Poster:Russ K.
    Date:7/8/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door is Awesome
    Review:This a small family owned business, and they treat you right like back in the good ole days. They were prompt on getting my vehicle picked up, and they exceeded my deadline by getting the vehicle to its destination 1-day earlier than required. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:6/26/2015 6:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Roy at Door to Door did a nice job answering my questions and being as thorough as possible. Joe , the transporter kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. It was a seamless process. I would recommend and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Camille McCarty
    Date:6/26/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service! 5 STARS
    Review:Door to Door Transport gets a 5 from me! Wish I would have found them first. What a racket the car transport business is!!! Worse than "used car" salesmen and more aggressive if that is possible. Mikela was a breath of fresh air! She was ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:6/25/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Review:Good service. Great communication and car arrived unscaved and on time. Price was outstanding. Driver did a good inspection before and after to ensure any damages were noted and found a good location for drop off. Will use them again and recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelvin Green
    Date:6/24/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Driver went out of his way to complete the delivery and was of excellent character. Communicated extremely well to allow me to meet him at the agreed delivery address. I would request him for any further delivery needs. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/23/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent
    Review:Very good price very good service, Nice driver, all is good Very good price very good service, Nice driver, all is good Very good price very good service, Nice driver, all is good [ View ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:6/23/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The driver was very friendly, accommodating, honest, and helpful. We could not get the car to start and he helped my step-dad use his truck to tow the vehicle off the semi truck. This took quite a bit of extra time and it was already late at night ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaylee
    Date:6/22/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, reliable and courteous service!
    Review:I transported two vehicles down from New Jersey to Florida and Door To Door Transport gave a great competitive price, was very efficient and courteous, and best of all extremely reliable! [ View ]
    Poster:Muhammad
    Date:6/21/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to CT
    Review:I would recommend Door to Door without any hesitation.They are very professional.I have been using Door to Door for three years now. [ View ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/19/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic customer service
    Review:I needed my car delivered Anthony came through ,had my car picked up in 48 hours and delivered to me from Miami to wny in 2 days....amazing [ View ]
    Poster:a kreb
    Date:6/19/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Get Communication. Honest. Hardworking
    Review:Door to Door (Roy) was unfortunately not the the first transport we contracted to pick up our Nissan Armada from Dallas, Texas and deliver it to Tampa, Fl. The first was a total joke and wasted our time. Because of that we were very weary of gettin... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana A.
    Date:6/18/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD CAR TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:VERY EFFICIENT PLEASENT STAFF. TRUE TO THEIR WORD NO HIDDEN COSTS. WOULD DEFINATELY USE THEM AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:GMG
    Date:6/18/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Review:The driver was on time and seemed to know what he was doing. The delivery was made in a reasonable time. I would recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:6/18/2015 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Review
    Review:This is the second time I have used Door to Door Transport due to their professionalism and commitment to provide high quality service. I had a very bad experiences with another company. I told JR at Door to Door Transport about my terrible experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth T.
    Date:6/17/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 International PU
    Review:Very knowledgeable and professional. Did what was expected. Truck arrived with no damage and on time. A great company to use and would use them again in the future !!!! [ View ]
    Poster:DLH
    Date:6/17/2015 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Company
    Review:Without ever using a transport company before and being inundated with unknown transport solicitations, I chose Door to Door after talking to Roy as I felt this family owned business was trustworthy. I was right. He talked me through the entire proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff W.
    Date:6/16/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company... the best!
    Review:This company was excellent! JR the coordinator does an amazing job with getting everything scheduled, very flexible reliable and dependable. I was very nervous booking a car shipping company. , the first time. I have used door-to door THREE times! T... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiki Gillman
    Date:6/16/2015 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service & Great Rrates plus faster delivery
    Review:Very professional company to deal with. The booking agent JR was very helpful plus very knowledgeable. Sent all paper work to pickup vehicle in GA to us in Arlington, TX in 2 hours after talking with him. This is the company and people you want to de... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunny
    Date:6/15/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: California to Michigan
    Review:After being completly let down by another transport company I contacted Door to Door transport 2 days before I needed to move. Roy went out of his way to ensure my vehicles were picked up on time and delivered in a timely manner. He answered the pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan C.
    Date:6/9/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:We recently shipped our new car from MD to CA, and are extremely happy with customer service provided by Mikela who are extremely responsible, provides instant arrangement as needed, and keeps us in contact in a timely manner. Before shipping our c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry C
    Date:6/8/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Move a 65 Mustang
    Review:Loretta worked diligently to make sure that my car was picked up and deliver by the date she said it would be. [ View ]
    Poster:Raymond