View 143,919 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,920th Review now!
Door-To-Door Auto Transport
Location:Brevard County, FL
Phone Number:(866)658-1803
Time On Site:10 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/6/2004

aka Your Car Movers Inc, Auto-Shipping-Transport.c
Have your own experience with Door-To-Door Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Excellent Company to do business with!
    Review:This company was very communicative and friendly! The price was very affordable and there are no hidden Fees! I will use them in the future and I highly recommend them!! [ View ]
    Poster:Rosalinda
    Date:3/12/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM ARTISTS
    Review:EUGENE ALLEN AND HIS SO CALLED COMPANY DOOR TO DOOR AUTO IS A SCAM. I PAID A $200 DEPOSIT AND HE NEVER SHOWED UP AND THEN WAS VERY RUDE AND BLOCKED MY CALLS. THE GOOD REVIEWS ON HERE ARE FAKE. EVERYONE ON HERE IS SAYING THE SAME THING. PLEASE LISTEN ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:5/5/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door somehow worked fine for me.
    Review:Well I don't know what to tell everyone. Called and a guy named J.R. (I believe) explained everything to me. I agreed and within a 24 hr period there was someone at my door picking up my BMW. He gave me very little notice and just kinda showed up but... [ More ]
    Poster:AW
    Date:1/15/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: RIP OFF
    Review:i called door to door transport to transport a hummer limousine from lubbock tx I PAYED A 400.00 DEP by wire to his name eugene allen AND 2nd DAYS AFTER ALLEN BLOCKED MY CALLS ... i knew they were blocked because it would ring and i would get the ans... [ More ]
    Poster:Darryl ParnellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2012 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: non delivery
    Review:THIS CO. PICKED MY CAR UP 12 DAYS AGO AND IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED. EVERYBODY I TALK TO APOLOGISES BUT THEY DO NOTHING TO REPAIR THE TRACTOR AND MOVE THE FREIGHT. THESE PEOPLE I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ARE RUDE, THREATENING, AND UNCONCERNED ABOU... [ More ]
    Poster:GEORGE AMES
    Date:8/20/2012 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I already moved twice with this company.This is one of the better car transport experience I've had! Alan what a great person,and easy to talk to. He quoted me a a good price for enclosed accurate with pick up date and delivery date. [ View ]
    Poster:RandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2012 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:Very helpful, and $75 cheaper than the next-lowest transport offer! The Driver was was good about staying in touch with both me and my delivery person. [ View ]
    Poster:Dwayne
    Date:8/17/2012 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Excellence
    Review:They did a fantastic job........could easily contact the coordinator or driver and get a quick response. Thank you so much for an experience that was professional and stress-free. [ View ]
    Poster:C.D. Flaherty
    Date:8/8/2012 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:We were extremely satisfied with the companys professional and courteous manner. We were recommended by someone to use Door-to Door and could not have been happier. We would highly recommend them to friends and family. Thank you again it was a pleasu... [ More ]
    Poster:John Sawicki