View 152,819 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,820th Review now!

View Door-To-Door Auto Transport's New Profile

Door-To-Door Auto Transport
Brevard County, FL
Phone Number:(866)658-1803
Time On Site:10 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/6/2004

aka Your Car Movers Inc, Auto-Shipping-Transport.c
Have your own experience with Door-To-Door Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Excellent Company to do business with!
    Review:This company was very communicative and friendly! The price was very affordable and there are no hidden Fees! I will use them in the future and I highly recommend them!! [ View ]
    Poster:Rosalinda
    Date:3/12/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM ARTISTS
    Review:EUGENE ALLEN AND HIS SO CALLED COMPANY DOOR TO DOOR AUTO IS A SCAM. I PAID A $200 DEPOSIT AND HE NEVER SHOWED UP AND THEN WAS VERY RUDE AND BLOCKED MY CALLS. THE GOOD REVIEWS ON HERE ARE FAKE. EVERYONE ON HERE IS SAYING THE SAME THING. PLEASE LISTEN ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:5/5/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door somehow worked fine for me.
    Review:Well I don't know what to tell everyone. Called and a guy named J.R. (I believe) explained everything to me. I agreed and within a 24 hr period there was someone at my door picking up my BMW. He gave me very little notice and just kinda showed up but... [ More ]
    Poster:AW