View 163,021 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,022th Review now!

View Dolphin Auto Transport's New Profile

Dolphin Auto Transport
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:786-345-3299
Secondary Phone Number:786-345-3299
Website:http://dolphintransport.net
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 8/27/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Dolphin Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Never again will I use Dolphin Auto Transport
    Review:First of all, they made me pay my deposit through pay pal and not my credit card because they know customers will dispute the charge and credit card companies will always side with the customers. So it's harder to get back your money through pay pal.... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:12/10/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible company
    Review:Company need to be put out of business I wouldn't hire them again if they were the only shipping company in the world don't do it keep looking scam artist liars!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:12/10/2013 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Took my deposit and dissapeared
    Review:Purchased a car on 11/6 and got a low low quote from Dolphin. Got through to them without a problem and was receiving emails that a "truck was in the area". Should have done some research. Two weeks later I have not gotten a call or emai... [ More ]
    Poster:AP
    Date:11/26/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: dolphin auto transport how did they manage to have even 1 star
    Review:I purchased a vehicle I have been dreaming of owning for 18yrs and put out a lot of cash to obtain the vehicle, then I staryed looking for a carrier to transport for me, and dolphin auto popped up of course lying and telling me they're price and that... [ More ]
    Poster:Jered Andersen
    Date:11/21/2013 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:Please fight them. I am disputing their charge. THey never even put my car on the board to get a carrier. In other words, they took your deposit and didn't try. I have spoken to several carriers directly and none of them saw my car on the board. Owne... [ More ]
    Poster:cait
    Date:11/20/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer beware!
    Review:Dishonest, disrespectful, and unreliable. Perhaps the worst experience I've ever had as a consumer. There is review after review that outlines exactly what this company will do. There is really nothing more I can add. All I can say is buyer beware. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/13/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: 54 ford
    Review:Please do not use this Co. to deliver your car. we have to put these type out of bussiness. I screwed up an did not ck there REVIEW on this co.My costly mistake. don't let it happen to you. They never return phone calls. They always tell you they hav... [ More ]
    Poster:lee bowmban
    Date:11/13/2013 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Liars, Crooks & Thieves
    Review:10/24/2013 Contract was $550.00 upon delivery the driver charged $550.00 not including my deposit of $150.00 a total of $700.00 Please if you can read this before placing your order don't do it these people are crooks and need to be ran out of busine... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:11/1/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: 63 Chevy C10 Move
    Review:I had no problems with Dolphin Auto Transport. I must admit after being told "there was a truck in the area" and I needed to book a place on it immediately and then reading the reviews I thought I might have been taken. Never have shipped... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/28/2013 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: Liars cheaters extortionist scammers!!!!!!
    Review:Bad customer service.... Never stopped telling me lies from the start. My vehicle was a more than a week late and showed up with a smashed windshield, dented roof and scratches down the roof. They claim to hire drivers fully covered but the driver is... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex k
    Date:10/22/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: RIPPED ME OFF - Do Not Contact Them
    Review:Dolphin Auto should not be in business. They took my deposit $150. Balance was to be charged when car picked up. Instead my credit card was charged $500 the following day. Car was never picked up after several promises and phone calls. After 10 days,... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti
    Date:10/9/2013 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: DEPOSIT
    Review:I PUT OUT FOR QUOTE TO GET MY CAR SHIPPED FROM CALIFORNIA TO OHIO. THEY EMAILED BACK SAYING THERE WAS A 'TRUCK IN THE AREA'. RIGHT. AFTER SIGNING A CONTRACT AND PROMISED CAR WOULD BE PICKED UP WITHIN 2 DAYS, CAR STILL WAS NOT PICKED UP AFTER 2 WEEKS.... [ More ]
    Poster:JOE
    Date:9/30/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE COMPANY
    Review:L.Pelaez contacted me with a quote of $550.oo to transport car from Wisc to Va. After I explained to him I am in the US Navy and needed to have the vehicle BEFORE 19 Sep, L. Pelaez said delivery would be no problem. Car was supposed to be picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:T F
    Date:9/27/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: D0 NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!
    Review:I contracted with these thiefs to transport my daughters car from South Carolina to Wyoming where she is a student.The 1st day of pick-up was 8/11/13. I was told the car would be delivered 8/14/13. The driver never called or showed up. A driver was f... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:9/16/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE and LIARS!! SCAM!!!
    Review:We needed our vehicle transported from Hawaii to CA to VA. Our car arrived as scheduled from Hawaii to CA. It was from CA to VA where our NIGHTMARE began. When our car arrived at Matson in CA it was suppose to be picked up by Dolphin or whoever Do... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Williams
    Date:8/23/2013 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Scammers!!!
    Review:Scammers!! I've been waiting for 2 weeks for my car to be picked up which never happened! But they kept promising the pick in 2-3 days. After waiting all this time decided to cancel and went with Mom Auto Shipping Co. They actually did it in 3 days w... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:8/23/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Nathan at Dolphin was very helpful and always returned calls promptly. Dolphin kept me well informed as to when pick-up and delivery would be. Items locked in trunk came to Fla. in excellent condtion - exactly the way I had packed them. Price was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:wendy frank
    Date:8/15/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: BE WARNED!
    Review:This "company" is a big scam. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO! I contacted them in May regarding a quote, gave them my phone number and daughter's phone number (for pickup) but no credit info. After informing them I was contracted wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Vaughn
    Date:8/7/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again. Driver was GREAT!
    Review:Despite the reviews on the website, I had an excellent experience. The rep from Dolphin contacted me back immediately when I called and left a message for an ETA. He was prompt in providing information. When I contacted the driver directly he was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alison
    Date:8/7/2013 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE
    Review:WHEN THEY GOT THER TO PICK CAR UP THEY WERE LOADIND CAR THE DRIVER DAMAGED IT PULLED IT OFF TRUCK AND LEFT. HAD TO GET ANOTHER COMPANY. RALPH WILL PROMISE YOU EVERYTHING AND DO NOTHING BUT TAKE YOUR MONEY. NEVER RETURNED MY DEPOSIT . HAVE ATTOR... [ More ]
    Poster:FRANK CIMORELLI
    Date:7/17/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I tried to have a car shipped from DC to California and had a deadline date. I was notified that the car was picked up and was going to be delivered. I found out the next week that the car had not been picked up (not by Dolphin). I was unable to g... [ More ]
    Poster:TJ
    Date:7/11/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, despite reviews
    Review:Despite what everyone below has said, I had a great experience using Dolphin Auto Transport. They gave me the best possible rate and ensured me that they had a driver ready to pick up my car the next day. They picked up my car from Texas and transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:7/9/2013 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: WHAT A SCAM!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
    Review:WE WERE QUOTED $650 TO TRANSPORT MY DAUGHTERS VEHICLE TO FT LAUDERDALE, FL. WHEN THE CAR GOT TO FLORIDA, MY DAUGHTER WAS TOLD TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $50. (KEEP IN MIND, MY DAUGHTER IS ONLY 17 YEARS OLD). WE PAID THE DEPOSIT OF $150 WHEN WE BOOKED TH... [ More ]
    Poster:ERICA ROSE
    Date:6/24/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY
    Review:I spoke with Ralph at Dolphin Auto Transport and told him I needed my car to arrive in El Segundo on June 9. He gave me a cost of $550 and assured me that if I contracted the car to be picked up on June 7, it would arrive on June 9. I agreed and paid... [ More ]
    Poster:CZBurke
    Date:6/13/2013 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM alert!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:Im writing to let people know not to use this company called Dolphin auto transport !!!! Big run around over the phone, lie after lie. they were quick to take $200 deposit from my bank card, the story goes on and on. these guy's are rip offs. I wis... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Z.
    Date:6/13/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Poor communication
    Review:I purchased a new Cadillac SRX and had it shipped to my business in San Antonio Texas. The driver failed to deliver the vehicle to the agreed upon destination, rather, he required me to meet him at a truck stop 30 miles away. It was 11:30 p.m. It ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:6/11/2013 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Breach of Contract
    Review:I recommend to any one considering using an auto transport service, DO NOT use Dolphin Auto Transport of Florida. The agreed contract price was $150.00 up front and $550.00 upon delivery. I had a written contract to ship my vehicle from California ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard
    Date:6/11/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:They said they would pick up my BMW X3 within 5 business days but never did. They did not even contact me whether the vehicle would be picked up, if so when. Their intention was to take deposit of $150.00 and never refund, let alone providing service... [ More ]
    Poster:Narayan PradhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Illegally overcharged and not told until delivery of vehicle.
    Review:I signed a contract for a certain price and only signed one contract and did not agree to anything else verbally. The driver is now ready to deliver vehicle and wants an additional $150. I said no that is not the contract I signed. He said that is wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Wood