View 149,326 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,327th Review now!

View DIY Transport Inc.'s New Profile

DIY Transport Inc.
860 Boardmand Canfield Rd ste 108
Boardman, OH 44512
Phone Number:1-800-266-2202
Secondary Phone Number:1-330-400-2834
Website:http://www.diytransport.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 1 Month. Since 8/25/2014

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Have your own experience with DIY Transport Inc. to share?

DIY Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 26 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.22% of DIY Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.78% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Snow bird
    Review:We used a broker last year to move our car to florida and had a horrible experience but we were referred Gail at diy and wow...what a difference, communication was great..Driver had a small issue while in route but everything worked out fine. We wil... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:9/25/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: GAIL@DIYTRANSPORT.COM
    Review:HAVING ANXIETY ABOUT THE TRANSPORT THIS COMPANY WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME.THEY WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING AND PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH. THE DRIVER ALSO WAS VERY REASSURING AND COURTEOUS. TRANSPORT WAS ON TIME AND DOOR TO DOOR... I WOULD DEFINIT... [ More ]
    Poster:JANET
    Date:9/23/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: So happy!
    Review:Customer service was excellent. The price was great. The car delivered so quickly. Wonderful to have found this company! Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:9/15/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport Positive Review
    Review:I was referred to DIY by a friend who had utilized their services and gave them a glowing report. We contacted them and gave them information pertinent to our transportation needs to ship 3 vehicles. They gave us a rate quote and time element. I told... [ More ]
    Poster:AL P.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:excellent service! absolutely would use again! driver was very courteous and called at different points to check in with us. [ View ]
    Poster:suzy
    Date:9/13/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: WONDERFUL!
    Review:Last minute move after another company fell through. Had a WONDERFUL experience. Danielle was super helpful and made sure I got my car moved in a timely fashion. She was always checking up to make sure everything was on track and being taken care of.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelsey
    Date:9/9/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 plymouth transport
    Review:very good service driver was easy to work with. called several times to keep me informed.would use this carrier again [ View ]
    Poster:bruce excell
    Date:9/9/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Just Perfect
    Review:Despite the holiday season, my car was delivered on time. Perfect communication, super easy very well documented transaction. THANK YOU! [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:9/4/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome & Affordable.
    Review:Great prices, fast, and most important: reliable. No hidden fees or tricks. I called them to place an order and within a few hours my the vehicle was picked up. The delivery was delayed but I was promptly informed of what was going on. Easy going tr... [ More ]
    Poster:DAYNIER
    Date:9/2/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with the transport of our vehicle. DIY-TRansport (Speedtow LLC) was a top notch delivery company that didin't mind taking calls for up to date tracking on the vehicle and estimated time of arrival. No complaints from me and... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian J
    Date:9/2/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my 2004 Toyota 4Runner
    Review:Was very pleased from beginning to end. The car was picked up on the day promised, even a couple of hours early, but communication was excellent so had no problem with that. The car arrived in Texas the next afternoon and I got a call a couple of hou... [ More ]
    Poster:Franzi
    Date:9/2/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my 2004 Toyota 4Runner
    Poster:Franzi
    Date:9/2/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche Transport
    Review:I wanted to coddle my Porsche Panamera in a covered transport. They did a great job - picked up on time. Called ahead to make plans and kept me informed along the way. Only took 2.5 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Troy Williams
    Date:9/1/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Slight late arrival
    Review:The truck driver had a mechanical problem en route so delivery was delayed by 3 days. He was very courteous and apologized for the delay. He gave us a correct revised estimate of when the car would arrive and we were able to take possesion without an... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna B-H
    Date:9/1/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Nice people
    Review:After contacting with another company i found Mike at diytransport. He was extremely nice and explained why my car was not moving with previous company...i switched to diy and they had my car picked up in 24hrs...thx mike [ View ]
    Poster:Deb Gasior
    Date:8/31/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Honest
    Review:They did a great job getting my vehicle picked up and delivered. They were not the cheapest company I received a quote from, but they had my vehicle quoted, picked up, and delivered in less than a week. I was very satisfied with the service. Lindsey ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert C.
    Date:8/31/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Tough Location
    Review:I called around to multiple locations to get a quote to ship my vehicle from Oregon. All the companies I was talking to told me that my pick up location was not the easiest place to get a driver but I decided to go with DIY because Lindsey was honest... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda B.
    Date:8/30/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my vehicle across country for my job. Karrie did a great job with explaining the process of transporting because I was new at it. She kept up on everything and had my car to me within a timely manor. Also the price was extremely reason... [ More ]
    Poster:vincent
    Date:8/29/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I placed two cars for pickup in North Carolina with this company. I had gotten frustrated from two other transport companies that promised the pickup and did not deliver. DIY handled the matter in a professional manner. Kept me informed on what wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Auto Collectors Garage, Inc
    Date:8/29/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:This was the third transport company that I contacted regarding this pickup. They were able to get the job done whereas the other two just kept putting me off. It ended up costing me a little more money than quoted but the pickup got handled. Over... [ More ]
    Poster:Auto Collectors Garage, Inc
    Date:8/29/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great for 1st time!
    Review:I had no clue about shipping vehicle's or how it worked. I was contacted by Dwayne and he explained everything to me. I thought it would be more difficult then what he made it seem. I was overwhelmed with other companies calling and emailing me at f... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/28/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: my lexus
    Review:Moved my suv from cali to pa and was worried as it was my first time shipping my car."and i worry alot" Mike from DIY made it easy and made me feel like i was in good hands. even after a driver cancelled he and danielle found me a new drive... [ More ]
    Poster:sarah sheriff
    Date:8/27/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:I have shipped my vehicle multiple times due to the fact my husband is in the military and this company by far is the best we used yet. The customer service is outstanding and was always available when I had any questions. I placed the reservation an... [ More ]
    Poster:maryann smith
    Date:8/27/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: All expectations met !!
    Review:This was the first time I have ever moved a vehicle state to state and was very pleased with the in depth details the agent had given me about the process. all my needs were met and the price stayed the same. i would definitely recommend this company... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian P.
    Date:8/27/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Timely delivery of vehicle
    Review:Delivered everything as promised. Good service. Kept me informed. Responded quickly to my questions Price was competitive and rating s were great. [ View ]
    Poster:Melvin Lynch
    Date:8/27/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move
    Review:They made this Painless....Diy Transport had my car picked up in 3 days and the driver was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Lais duarte