View 156,160 Reviews on 3,649 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,161th Review now!

View DIY Transport Inc.'s New Profile

DIY Transport Inc.
860 Boardmand Canfield Rd ste 108
Boardman, OH 44512
Phone Number:1-800-266-2202
Secondary Phone Number:1-330-400-2834
Website:http://www.diytransport.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 5 Months. Since 8/25/2014

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Have your own experience with DIY Transport Inc. to share?

DIY Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 81 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.68% of DIY Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.33% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.
    Subject: A Good Ride
    Review:Next time I go to Austin, I may just pass on Southwest and ship myself. Everything went well and delivered as promised. My only suggestion would be to explain the 3rd party process to the customer in more detail. But once I caught on, everything w... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/26/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: DIY REVIEW
    Review:I SPOKE TO 5 CAR TRANSPORT BROKERS EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS DISENGENIOUS. COULD NOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER. MY SEARCH ENDED AFTER I SPOKE TO ANGEL AT DIY. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO COMPLETLY EXPLANE THE COMPLETE PROCESS, FROM THE TRANSPORTER BIDING, PICKUP... [ More ]
    Response:Frank Thank you for the five star review . We are pleased that your experience was a smooth one with us . We treat all of customers with the same service everytime . Explaining the whole process to you start to finish and keeping in contact with you thru out . with updates . We look forward to working with you again in the future .diytransport.com Angel 800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:1/25/2015 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Quick Service for ASAP shipment
    Review:Because of the holidays, the first carrier we booked couldn't get our car picked up on time. I called DIY who immediately worked on finding a transport to have the car picked up within 24 hours! Since it was a rush job for a job relocation from NJ t... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Lindsay ext 310 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport . We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Let this New Year go great for us all. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:1/21/2015 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: great
    Review:As advertised, good service. Except for this review process, very cumbersom! I will fill in one more sentence but this is it , if it doesnt submit this time I will not submit a report! [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you for the review . We greatly appreciate the time you took to fill this out for us . We hope to work with you again in the future . Where there is no upfront fees ever . [ view ]
    Poster:LeMaster
    Date:1/20/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport experience
    Review:I was very nervous about this, as I had not experienced it before. However, Angel Chan was so very helpful and supportive thru the whole process. She helped me sort out some problems with an unscrupulous company and got things done quickly and profes... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Angela M. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you will recommend us to your fiends and family for there transporting needs . were there is never a Deposit upfront . Your first transport went smoothly and we are so glad of that. diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:Angela M
    Date:1/18/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: TX to NY
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before. I only wanted to deal with a company that is listed with the BBB. DIY was the only company with an "A" rating and that contacted me. I felt comfortable that my vehicle would make it to its destination w... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Tim for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Mike .800-266-2202 ext 305 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:1/18/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Miami to Chicago, well done DIY!
    Review:DIY is very easy to deal with, phone calls answered promptly. First driver fell through because his truck broke down, not the fault of DIY. They immediately got a new trucker to take my car, but this trucker did not know my car was an SUV, so they ca... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport of your Saturn Vue . We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Let this New Year go great for us all. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl Porter
    Date:1/15/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic company!
    Review:DIY Transport is awesome! I was kept in the loop with everything that was going on and by a very friendly human being no less! I will certainly be using this company again when the need arises and would surely recommend it to anyone asking. ... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Kia for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Terriann .800-266-2202 ext 311 [ view ]
    Poster:Kia
    Date:1/15/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with DIY transport
    Review:Lindsay was very helpful in explaining and guiding me through the whole process of transporting my vehicle. Because of her and the quote I was offered, $680, I decided to use DIY. I definitely made the right choice. The carrier was extremely courteo... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Lindsay ext 310. We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport of your Honda Odyssey . We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Let this New Year go great for us all. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:1/13/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with DIY after having bit by the so called other transport company. I called up Angel and she readily arranged a truck for me and the car was picked up right on time and delivered. Thanks Angel. [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Rajiv It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you for your repeat business.. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Rajiv
    Date:1/8/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: We're VERY Satisfied!
    Review:A few days before Christmas, we bought a 1974 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow from a seller in Kentucky and needed to transport it to our home in Missouri. We've never had to arrange shipment for a car before, so I filled out an online form asking for a s... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313. We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport of your Bentley. We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Let this New Year go great for us all. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Stix
    Date:1/7/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Jacksonville FL
    Review:Company was very informative throughout the car transport process. They were able to pick up the car two days after I called them. I couldn't believe how fast they were able to transport my vehicle. Thanks and I will use you again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-202 Thank you Aaron for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:1/7/2015 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Good price...Good transport!
    Review:I was extremely satisfied with the transport and price and would use DIY Transport again. Customer service and communication was great! [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 .I was a pleasure working with you on getting your car moved and we hope to work with you in the future . Where there is never a deposit upfront . [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/30/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Gail from DIY transport was very helpful, kept me informed about the progress. The driver was very good and the vehicle was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com Gail 800-266-2202 ext 312 .It was our pleasure here at Diy Transport to keep you informed through out the whole process of transporting your car . we hope you tell your friends and family to call us where there is no upfront fees ever. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Mathiew
    Date:12/28/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Review:I needed quality service at a great value and fast. I was shocked to find all my needs had been more than answered. I will not only use them again, but I've let others know to use them as well. Best transport in my book. [ View ]
    Response:ditransport.com Robert 800-266-2202 ext 306 It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future .Let all your friends and family know to use us where there is never any upfront fees .. diytransport.com call Robert 800-266-2202 ext 306 [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy Hernandez
    Date:12/23/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:They did an excellent job, will be using them again. I was told the car wouldn't be delivered till Monday but after talking to the transporter and letting him know of your situation. he did anything in his power that you got our car on Saturday inste... [ More ]
    Response:diytransoprt.com 800-266-2202 Thank you for the five star review.We all here at DIY Transoprt strive to meet or exceed our clients expectations . [ view ]
    Poster:mike rhotonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Had some contact problems with another carrier. Being frustrated, I called DIY and (lucky me) got connected to Angel. She arranged the shipping and kept in touch throughout entire process. Every call and question was answered in a very timely manner.... [ More ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313 . It was a pleasure working with you Ronnie and helping with every step of transport . We look forward to working with you again in the future . Thank you for taking the time to give this review . [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:12/21/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good services
    Review:I am very satisfied with this service, active communication with the transport-driver, my vehicle arrived as it was picked up..no damages. [ View ]
    Response:We at DIY are so Glad you had a god experience with one of our Preferred drivers .We make sure we use only the best carriers and drivers .Call us for your next Transport 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Carolina
    Date:12/19/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Gail is the best in the Biz!
    Review:Gail was tremendously helpful on this move. I transfer a vehicle 2 times a year for many years now and I have never had a more helpful rep! [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com We are so glad that Gail was such a tremendous help to you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.Rana 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Berry
    Date:12/19/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:Had a shipment that needed immediate delivery and I was able to make arrangements with DIY very quickly and fortunately met the Customers expectations. Very easy time communicating with rep and getting answers for any concern I had. [ View ]
    Response:We all here at DIY Transport strive to assist all of our Customers like family and answering any and all questions they may have and walk through the whole process from start to finish. Lindsay takes great pride in all her customers .Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Benjamin Rafferty
    Date:12/19/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Broker was helpful. Driver had truck problems delaying the delivery. Spoke broken English and was hard to understand. [ View ]
    Response:diytarnsport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Mike for the review. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and we look forward to working with you in the future . diytransport.com where there is no deposit upfront [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/19/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: 1957 sedan delivery
    Review:Very nice contack with Danielle, and the same with the couble that deliverd the car! I would use them agine and tell others about them. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-2202 Thank you Greg for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Lakin
    Date:12/18/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: You guys deliver
    Review:You bailed us out of a jam caused by one of your (less than honest) competitors. You guys were helpful, courteous and delivered everything you promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:12/18/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: DIY delivered when others couldn't
    Review:When I called Mike, he found a driver to pick up my car within an hour when another company failed to meet their promises. Forever grateful for thier sense of urgency. Car was delivered early and in flawless condition! [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Robert K. for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Mike .800-266-2202 ext 305 [ view ]
    Poster:R.K.
    Date:12/17/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: 89 300D
    Review:Pickup was on time, delivery was on time - contact person (Angel) was informative and helpful. Price was competitive and no up charging attempts were made. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Angel 800-266-202 ext 313 Thank you Brent for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Brent Douglas
    Date:12/11/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Daughter car from RI to NM
    Review:I was extremely leary of using this service from RI to NM for my young daughter. But, they did exactly what they said they can do. Deliver the vehicle on time . and No damages. The driver was exceptional. Yes I will recommend and use again. I wasn't ... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Joseph 800-266-202 ext 303 Thank you for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:First Lady Wiley
    Date:12/5/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent Service All the Way Around
    Review:Extremely happy with the service I received from this company. Terriann called me back within an hour of my original call with her when I put down the deposit to tell me that she found a driver ready to pick up my car the next day. Frankly, it sounde... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Terriann 800-266-202 ext 311 Thank you Ali for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals We stay connected with you through every step of the process start to finish. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Ali T.
    Date:12/4/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: promptness
    Review:Everything went fast from the beginning to the end. will be recommending to other people and i will use this company again [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Rana 800-266-202 ext 308 Thank you for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Never a Upfront Fee !!! DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:R.J. MallogThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Dispatcher
    Review:Rana was very honest with me she took the time to explain the whole Process to me. I felt very good about getting my car shipped [ View ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Rana . We are pleased to have done business with you , Call us first for all your future Transport needs . We strive to explain the whole process to all our clients. We Use only Preferred Drivers .Never an upfront Fee !!!! DIY Transport 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Jo morganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST EXPERIENCE HANDS DOWN!!
    Review:I called Gail after having a horrible experience with another transport company whom completely wasted 3 weeks of my time. I was relocating to Marietta, Ga. from Illinois in a week and STILL had not been confirmed (after 3 weeks of hearing nothing) o... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com Gail 800-266-2202 ext 312 Thank you for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle.It was a great pleasure to help you through this stressful encounter . Thanks again .800-266-2202 ext 312 [ view ]
    Poster:Lydia T
    Date:11/21/2014 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend this company
    Review:The company was very honest and helpful to me. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting to make sure everything goes smoothly while transporting your vehicle. Angel at the company was awesome and she kept me updated and guided me t... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com Angel 800-266-2202 ext 313 Thank you Farrah. for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Angel .800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:FARRAH
    Date:11/5/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good car shipping experience
    Review:I had my Honda Civic transported from Ithaca NY to the Phoenix area. Ithaca is a small place and I initially thought it will take quite a while before I can have a driver assigned. They actually did it quickly and found a driver to me 4 days after my... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Xuan Liu for the Five star review .We work with Reliable drivers . Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. Never Deposit Upfront . Call Diy TRansport for all your future Transport needs 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Xuan Liu
    Date:10/27/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS GREAT!! THE DRIVERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND THE COMPANY WAS GREAT. WILL USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN WHEN I FINALLY RELOCATE. THE PRICING WAS PRETTY GOOD TOO [ View ]
    Response: diytransport.com 800-266-2202 It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity. I also appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me this stellar review. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:SUSYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Great service, no problems, car was in perfect condition when I received it back. Had never done anything like this before, but I was totally pleased. Would certainly use again if needed! [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 No Deposit upfront Diane It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity. I also appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me this stellar review. thank you so much.We look forward to working with you in the future for your Transport needs . [ view ]
    Poster:Diane B
    Date:10/26/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport
    Review:Excellent service and on time delivery and pick up. Used this company 2 times in the last month and been great every time. [ View ]
    Response: diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Gail ext 312 Greg It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity. I also appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me this stellar review. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Greg James
    Date:10/26/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:we did not know involved trust. Robert instilled trust by letting us know about their successful track record, the company reviews and he stayed involved in the process. Our car arrived safely at its destination and on time. I was surprised actually ... [ More ]
    Response:diytransaport.com 800-266-2202 Julio Thank you for the five star review . We pride ourselves in our reviews from our customers . It was a pleasure working with you and getting your vehicle transported in a timely manner . Call us the next time you need a vehicle transported . No Upfront Deposit . diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Julio G
    Date:10/25/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Dyi Transport experience
    Review:I was a little skeptical about using any transport company after hearing all the horror stories. I was told that DYI Transport was relatively new by other companies. So why use them I was told. Every company has to begin somewhere I said, and when ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Trey for the 5 Star review .We use only Drivers who communicate with you the customer . and we would be pleased to work for you again transporting a vehicle fr you . call Lindsay 800-266-2202 ext 310. or go to DIYTRANSPORT.COM for a quote . [ view ]
    Poster:trey
    Date:10/25/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fast pick up
    Review:They had my car picked up in less than 24 hrs...good company, reasonable price so I would use again. [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313 It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity. I also appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me this stellar review. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:fast pick up
    Date:10/23/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 JGC
    Review:I got a job transfer to California and needed my 2014 Jeep grand Cherokee shipped to me from Texas. So I got on the Internet and began the process of figuring out how I was going to do this… The company that stood out and spoke intelligently an... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Adam. For ACCURATE rates and NEVER an upfront deposit call Mike 800-266-2202 ext 305 And never a Deposit upfront . [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:10/21/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Hassle Free
    Review:Great communication and excellent customer service, would highly recommend DIY Transport. Gail was a great resource and kept me informed throughout the process. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Gail 800-266-202 ext 312 Thank you Lisa for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:10/20/2014 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Transport costs
    Review:Overall my experience was good. However, one thing that was not explained to me was the $50 deposit. I was told this was a deposit and assumed that meant for the trucking company. When the trucking companyshowed up to take my car, I then learned that... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-202 Thank you Tim for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee and we always make sure that everything i sexplained in full detail DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Leckington
    Date:10/19/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: DIY transport
    Review:The contact person at DIY was Bill and he was very helpful when I contacted him and always returned my calls. The pick up was scheduled for Oct. 1st and was not picked up until Oct. 8th. Driver claimed to have problems with trailer. Had problem... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-202 Thank you for your business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Dickens
    Date:10/19/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Ford Bronco
    Review:This was the first vehicle that I have had shipped, the process was easy and everyone at DIY was very helpful. Will use them moving forward. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Jim for the review ,. We are glad we made your first transport experience a good one . Please recommend us to your friends and family . No deposit up front ever .One on one service through the whole process. diytransort.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Toney
    Date:10/16/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of classic car across country
    Review:Overall experience was outstanding. Pick-up and delivery on time and delivery very quick. Service was perfect. I was kept up-to-date on a regular basis and always treated professionally. Danielle and DIY Transport exceeded my expectations, job well d... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-202 Thank you Pat for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Pat Curtis
    Date:10/14/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Fast shipping on desired day
    Review:The shipping company accommodated my tight schedule and we're happy to work with me on timing. Very satisgied! [ View ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call 800-266-2202 or go to the site and submit a quote diytransport.com. We work within a 5 day window to get your car transported. Recommend us to friends and family .Open everyday except major holiday days. diytransport.copm 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Geoff
    Date:10/13/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: This company I would utilize and recommend
    Review:I purchased an 2014 Jeep from my sister in law who lived in Chicago and needed to transport the vehicle to California I did search the web for other transport options and other companies, when I contacted DYI transport they just made things so easy t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Tony for the review .We strive to make all transports go smoothly .DIY is here to help all set up and transport here carts and trucks with as little stress as possible . we hope to do business with you again in the future , diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:10/13/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: antique vehicle
    Review:Your name was referred to us from the person who we purchased the vehicle from. He had previously used you to have it shipped to him when he purchased it over a year ago. Pickup and delivery was made without any problems. Thanks for your help. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Deborah It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you will recommend us to your fiends and family for there transporting needs . were there is never a Deposit upfront . we keep in contact with you during the whole process from beginning to end . diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah Burleson
    Date:10/12/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: trailer delivery by DIY
    Review:2 other companies said they could move our trailer when I contacted them a month in advance of needing it moved. 1 week before we needed it picked up I contacted the other companies who told me they had raised the price and it looked like they 'could... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you for that review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again .800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:The Bridge Club
    Date:10/11/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Review:I shipped my Toyota Corolla from New jersey to California, it was very nice experience,I am very much satisfied with DIY transport service, thank you. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-2202 New Jersey to California . Thank you Rama for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Rama Revuri
    Date:10/9/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Review:Excellent and timely service. will use again if required. They were prompt in responding to any queries. There was one day delay but it was due to flat tire the truck had. They were prompt in providing updates about it and vehicle reached safely. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM l 800-266-202 Thank you Neeraj for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Neeraj Raghav
    Date:10/9/2014 1:59:00 AM

Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport Inc. Home | 2