View 152,872 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,873th Review now!

View DIY Transport Inc.'s New Profile

DIY Transport Inc.
860 Boardmand Canfield Rd ste 108
Boardman, OH 44512
Phone Number:1-800-266-2202
Secondary Phone Number:1-330-400-2834
Website:http://www.diytransport.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 3 Months. Since 8/25/2014

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Have your own experience with DIY Transport Inc. to share?

DIY Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 52 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.43% of DIY Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.
    Subject: THE BEST EXPERIENCE HANDS DOWN!!
    Review:I called Gail after having a horrible experience with another transport company whom completely wasted 3 weeks of my time. I was relocating to Marietta, Ga. from Illinois in a week and STILL had not been confirmed (after 3 weeks of hearing nothing) o... [ More ]
    Poster:Lydia T
    Date:11/21/2014 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend this company
    Review:The company was very honest and helpful to me. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting to make sure everything goes smoothly while transporting your vehicle. Angel at the company was awesome and she kept me updated and guided me t... [ More ]
    Poster:FARRAH
    Date:11/5/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good car shipping experience
    Review:I had my Honda Civic transported from Ithaca NY to the Phoenix area. Ithaca is a small place and I initially thought it will take quite a while before I can have a driver assigned. They actually did it quickly and found a driver to me 4 days after my... [ More ]
    Poster:Xuan Liu
    Date:10/27/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS GREAT!! THE DRIVERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND THE COMPANY WAS GREAT. WILL USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN WHEN I FINALLY RELOCATE. THE PRICING WAS PRETTY GOOD TOO [ View ]
    Poster:SUSYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Great service, no problems, car was in perfect condition when I received it back. Had never done anything like this before, but I was totally pleased. Would certainly use again if needed! [ View ]
    Poster:Diane B
    Date:10/26/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport
    Review:Excellent service and on time delivery and pick up. Used this company 2 times in the last month and been great every time. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg James
    Date:10/26/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:we did not know involved trust. Robert instilled trust by letting us know about their successful track record, the company reviews and he stayed involved in the process. Our car arrived safely at its destination and on time. I was surprised actually ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julio G
    Date:10/25/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Dyi Transport experience
    Review:I was a little skeptical about using any transport company after hearing all the horror stories. I was told that DYI Transport was relatively new by other companies. So why use them I was told. Every company has to begin somewhere I said, and when ... [ More ]
    Poster:trey
    Date:10/25/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fast pick up
    Review:They had my car picked up in less than 24 hrs...good company, reasonable price so I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:fast pick up
    Date:10/23/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 JGC
    Review:I got a job transfer to California and needed my 2014 Jeep grand Cherokee shipped to me from Texas. So I got on the Internet and began the process of figuring out how I was going to do this… The company that stood out and spoke intelligently an... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:10/21/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Hassle Free
    Review:Great communication and excellent customer service, would highly recommend DIY Transport. Gail was a great resource and kept me informed throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:10/20/2014 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Transport costs
    Review:Overall my experience was good. However, one thing that was not explained to me was the $50 deposit. I was told this was a deposit and assumed that meant for the trucking company. When the trucking companyshowed up to take my car, I then learned that... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Leckington
    Date:10/19/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: DIY transport
    Review:The contact person at DIY was Bill and he was very helpful when I contacted him and always returned my calls. The pick up was scheduled for Oct. 1st and was not picked up until Oct. 8th. Driver claimed to have problems with trailer. Had problem... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Dickens
    Date:10/19/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Ford Bronco
    Review:This was the first vehicle that I have had shipped, the process was easy and everyone at DIY was very helpful. Will use them moving forward. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Toney
    Date:10/16/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of classic car across country
    Review:Overall experience was outstanding. Pick-up and delivery on time and delivery very quick. Service was perfect. I was kept up-to-date on a regular basis and always treated professionally. Danielle and DIY Transport exceeded my expectations, job well d... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Curtis
    Date:10/14/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Fast shipping on desired day
    Review:The shipping company accommodated my tight schedule and we're happy to work with me on timing. Very satisgied! [ View ]
    Poster:Geoff
    Date:10/13/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: This company I would utilize and recommend
    Review:I purchased an 2014 Jeep from my sister in law who lived in Chicago and needed to transport the vehicle to California I did search the web for other transport options and other companies, when I contacted DYI transport they just made things so easy t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:10/13/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: antique vehicle
    Review:Your name was referred to us from the person who we purchased the vehicle from. He had previously used you to have it shipped to him when he purchased it over a year ago. Pickup and delivery was made without any problems. Thanks for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Deborah Burleson
    Date:10/12/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: trailer delivery by DIY
    Review:2 other companies said they could move our trailer when I contacted them a month in advance of needing it moved. 1 week before we needed it picked up I contacted the other companies who told me they had raised the price and it looked like they 'could... [ More ]
    Poster:The Bridge Club
    Date:10/11/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Review:I shipped my Toyota Corolla from New jersey to California, it was very nice experience,I am very much satisfied with DIY transport service, thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Rama Revuri
    Date:10/9/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Review:Excellent and timely service. will use again if required. They were prompt in responding to any queries. There was one day delay but it was due to flat tire the truck had. They were prompt in providing updates about it and vehicle reached safely. [ View ]
    Poster:Neeraj Raghav
    Date:10/9/2014 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Gail was fabulous
    Review:Gail was amazing to talk to on the phone. She put me at ease and got me the best possible price! I was anxious about the process and the price, but Gail made it easy. She was thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional! [ View ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:10/6/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: move vehicle
    Review:The folks at DIY were very prompt in finding a carrier to transport my vehicle and it could not have gone smoother. the contact person, Gail Black, was courteous and helpful. The driver was professional and wasted no time in delivering my vehicle. T... [ More ]
    Poster:A.Pevahouse
    Date:10/6/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Review:The complete pickup to delivery experience was awesome. I contacted DIY Transport once , and Danille help me in setting up all the things, she even called me before the pickup to make sure Vehicle is picked up on scheduled time and after delivery too... [ More ]
    Poster:Mirnal
    Date:10/6/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Driver
    Review:Wonderfully positive experience. DIY was not the cheapest - it was higher than some of the other quotes I got. Worked with Kesha ( mostly) and Mike at DIY. Regular followups and prompt responses. Danny Willis, the carrier driver, was awesome. Ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee Cee
    Date:10/2/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Superb communication and customer focused
    Review:You may do what I did and contact a bunch of companies at once. Now I can just suggest you go directly to DIYtransport.Com. Answered all of my questions and didn't try to up sell me on costs like other companies. Dispatch was on point with getting ti... [ More ]
    Poster:K. H.
    Date:10/1/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Snow bird
    Review:We used a broker last year to move our car to florida and had a horrible experience but we were referred Gail at diy and wow...what a difference, communication was great..Driver had a small issue while in route but everything worked out fine. We wil... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:9/25/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: GAIL@DIYTRANSPORT.COM
    Review:HAVING ANXIETY ABOUT THE TRANSPORT THIS COMPANY WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME.THEY WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING AND PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH. THE DRIVER ALSO WAS VERY REASSURING AND COURTEOUS. TRANSPORT WAS ON TIME AND DOOR TO DOOR... I WOULD DEFINIT... [ More ]
    Poster:JANET
    Date:9/23/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: So happy!
    Review:Customer service was excellent. The price was great. The car delivered so quickly. Wonderful to have found this company! Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:9/15/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport Positive Review
    Review:I was referred to DIY by a friend who had utilized their services and gave them a glowing report. We contacted them and gave them information pertinent to our transportation needs to ship 3 vehicles. They gave us a rate quote and time element. I told... [ More ]
    Poster:AL P.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:excellent service! absolutely would use again! driver was very courteous and called at different points to check in with us. [ View ]
    Poster:suzy
    Date:9/13/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: WONDERFUL!
    Review:Last minute move after another company fell through. Had a WONDERFUL experience. Danielle was super helpful and made sure I got my car moved in a timely fashion. She was always checking up to make sure everything was on track and being taken care of.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelsey
    Date:9/9/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 plymouth transport
    Review:very good service driver was easy to work with. called several times to keep me informed.would use this carrier again [ View ]
    Poster:bruce excell
    Date:9/9/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Just Perfect
    Review:Despite the holiday season, my car was delivered on time. Perfect communication, super easy very well documented transaction. THANK YOU! [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:9/4/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome & Affordable.
    Review:Great prices, fast, and most important: reliable. No hidden fees or tricks. I called them to place an order and within a few hours my the vehicle was picked up. The delivery was delayed but I was promptly informed of what was going on. Easy going tr... [ More ]
    Poster:DAYNIER
    Date:9/2/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with the transport of our vehicle. DIY-TRansport (Speedtow LLC) was a top notch delivery company that didin't mind taking calls for up to date tracking on the vehicle and estimated time of arrival. No complaints from me and... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian J
    Date:9/2/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my 2004 Toyota 4Runner
    Review:Was very pleased from beginning to end. The car was picked up on the day promised, even a couple of hours early, but communication was excellent so had no problem with that. The car arrived in Texas the next afternoon and I got a call a couple of hou... [ More ]
    Poster:Franzi
    Date:9/2/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my 2004 Toyota 4Runner
    Poster:Franzi
    Date:9/2/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche Transport
    Review:I wanted to coddle my Porsche Panamera in a covered transport. They did a great job - picked up on time. Called ahead to make plans and kept me informed along the way. Only took 2.5 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Troy Williams
    Date:9/1/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Slight late arrival
    Review:The truck driver had a mechanical problem en route so delivery was delayed by 3 days. He was very courteous and apologized for the delay. He gave us a correct revised estimate of when the car would arrive and we were able to take possesion without an... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna B-H
    Date:9/1/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Nice people
    Review:After contacting with another company i found Mike at diytransport. He was extremely nice and explained why my car was not moving with previous company...i switched to diy and they had my car picked up in 24hrs...thx mike [ View ]
    Poster:Deb Gasior
    Date:8/31/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Honest
    Review:They did a great job getting my vehicle picked up and delivered. They were not the cheapest company I received a quote from, but they had my vehicle quoted, picked up, and delivered in less than a week. I was very satisfied with the service. Lindsey ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert C.
    Date:8/31/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Tough Location
    Review:I called around to multiple locations to get a quote to ship my vehicle from Oregon. All the companies I was talking to told me that my pick up location was not the easiest place to get a driver but I decided to go with DIY because Lindsey was honest... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda B.
    Date:8/30/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my vehicle across country for my job. Karrie did a great job with explaining the process of transporting because I was new at it. She kept up on everything and had my car to me within a timely manor. Also the price was extremely reason... [ More ]
    Poster:vincent
    Date:8/29/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I placed two cars for pickup in North Carolina with this company. I had gotten frustrated from two other transport companies that promised the pickup and did not deliver. DIY handled the matter in a professional manner. Kept me informed on what wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Auto Collectors Garage, Inc
    Date:8/29/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:This was the third transport company that I contacted regarding this pickup. They were able to get the job done whereas the other two just kept putting me off. It ended up costing me a little more money than quoted but the pickup got handled. Over... [ More ]
    Poster:Auto Collectors Garage, Inc
    Date:8/29/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great for 1st time!
    Review:I had no clue about shipping vehicle's or how it worked. I was contacted by Dwayne and he explained everything to me. I thought it would be more difficult then what he made it seem. I was overwhelmed with other companies calling and emailing me at f... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/28/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: my lexus
    Review:Moved my suv from cali to pa and was worried as it was my first time shipping my car."and i worry alot" Mike from DIY made it easy and made me feel like i was in good hands. even after a driver cancelled he and danielle found me a new drive... [ More ]
    Poster:sarah sheriff
    Date:8/27/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:I have shipped my vehicle multiple times due to the fact my husband is in the military and this company by far is the best we used yet. The customer service is outstanding and was always available when I had any questions. I placed the reservation an... [ More ]
    Poster:maryann smith
    Date:8/27/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: All expectations met !!
    Review:This was the first time I have ever moved a vehicle state to state and was very pleased with the in depth details the agent had given me about the process. all my needs were met and the price stayed the same. i would definitely recommend this company... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian P.
    Date:8/27/2014 8:29:00 PM

Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport Inc. Home | 2