View 162,970 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,971th Review now!

View DIY Transport Inc.'s New Profile

DIY Transport Inc.
860 Boardmand Canfield Rd ste 108
Boardman, OH 44512
Phone Number:1-800-266-2202
Secondary Phone Number:1-330-400-2834
Website:http://www.diytransport.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 9 Months. Since 8/25/2014

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Have your own experience with DIY Transport Inc. to share?

DIY Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 131 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.09% of DIY Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I rarely fill out these surveys but thought others need to know how great this company is. :) We shipped our car from Albany, NY to Seattle, WA in May 2015. Prior to contacting diytransport, we had been dealing with 2 other companies to ship our veh... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Mike at ext. 305 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport . We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Thompson
    Date:5/26/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:My experience was excellent. DIY was in constant contact with me until my vehicle was delivered at my home. The transporter they used was excellent. The vehicle was delivered in a clean covered vehicle carrier. They unloaded the vehicle, drove it int... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl, It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am so so happy about how well your experience was! I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Please contact Mike at 800-266-2202 ext.305 for any future needs. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:5/26/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Toyota camry
    Review:They were able to get me carrier in less than 1 hour, pick up and deliver all within 24 hours. Excellent service. Good communication, feed back and follow up. [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com We are glad to have helped you to move your car we hope to help you in the future and your family and friends . We do not ask for any upfront fees . 866-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:OLAWALE DAVID ABOLAJI
    Date:5/13/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: long distance transport
    Review:The best ever! Thanks for being there for me at the last minute. God blesses you all! The Driver was exceptional! Thanks Steve!!! [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Marie Jean It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you for your repeat business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Marie Jean-Pierre
    Date:5/9/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Review:I have used DIY many times in the past because of their competitive prices, helpful customer service representatives and professionalism. Once again, they provided excellent service, value and results. They responded promptly to phone calls and ema... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Mike ext 305 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport of your Bentley. We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Let this New Year go great for us all. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Mac
    Date:5/8/2015 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Moving from WA to CA
    Review:The services were very good and timely. The follow up and scheduling was excellent. The vehicle was picked up and delivered in time. Would definitely recommend services to others. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Lindsay 800-266-2202 ext 310 [ view ]
    Poster:Cartransporter
    Date:5/4/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: contact
    Review:I had a very good experience with DIY. I was somewhat frustrated at first with my primary contact person . He was real nice and helpful, I just wish he would have kept me in the loop a little better. My second contact was Rana and she was awesome and... [ More ]
    Response:Ian thank you for the review it was a pleasure working with you.We pride ourselves in giving first hand family treatment to all of our clients , we hope to work with you again .800-266-2202 Mike ext 305 and Rana Ext 308 [ view ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:5/2/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: My Car is here!!!
    Review:Took a little longer than anticipated, but everything arrived safely and in good condition. Driver was very friendly, and took great care removing the car from the carrier. I would definitely use DIY Transport again. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-202 Thank you James for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:5/1/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMENCED DIY!!!!!
    Review:I had to ship my car from California to Connecticut because I was moving for work. DIY made my experience amazing. From the beginning, everything was great. Karrie fully explained the whole process and everything happened as planned. Also I was able ... [ More ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Shannon It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you for your repeat business. Thank you Karrie 800-266-2202 ext 309 [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Johnson
    Date:4/25/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very well done
    Review:All personnel in this company was very exceptional. Very well done ! I was very pleased with every contact I had. 'Rana' was a very professional controller. [ View ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport of your Bentley. We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Millard
    Date:4/23/2015 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy!
    Review:Shipped the vehicle to my elderly Uncle. I used an the online service and was literally bombarded with calls and emails. Pricing ranged from 500 USD to 820 USD. The higher bidders all employed "scare tactics" to induce me to go with t... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Angela for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Lindsay 800-266-2202 ext 310 [ view ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:4/22/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Still Missing! Transport from PA to OR
    Review:We needed to transport our car from PA to OR quickly because we were moving. We first spoke to Gail on 3/20/15. She informed us the vehicle would be there in five days so by DOT math the vehicle should have been in Clackamas, OR by 3/29/15. Once she ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Martin, As you stated, when you contacted diyTransport you were in a situation where your vehicle needed to be moved quickly.. We always advise our customers to make their reservation at least two weeks in advance for a cross country move. That being said the price quoted to you was not $1550 it was $1750..we try to relay to customers all the time that these prices are bids. Furthermore, it becomes very difficult when a customer names their own price and does not take our recommended price, because these are the problems we run into. For anyone reading this please understand that these are not guaranteed prices and we do not sell it as such [ view ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:4/21/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Value
    Review:Great Customer service and price. Delivery was late by a day but driver called to inform me and it's understandable when you factor weather and traffic. I would definitely use them again if I need to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Troy It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you will recommend us to your fiends and family for there transporting needs . were there is never a Deposit upfront . Your first transport went smoothly and we are so glad of that. diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:4/21/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Value
    Poster:Troy
    Date:4/21/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport
    Review:DIY Transport came highly recommended per user reviews so we used them. We signed the order and were promised a pick-up date. When I called the actual shipper a few days in advance -we learned that they did not plan on picking the vehicle up until 4... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Tom for that review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Angel .800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/19/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great Transport Company, if we ever ship another car will will be using them. Friendly staff that worked hard to get the cost to a comfortable about we could comfortably pay. [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Tracy It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:TracyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Surprise
    Review:After receiving several high quotes to transport a car from Palm Springs to Orange County, I logged onto DIY. Surprise was how well they communicated and picked the car up the same day. Will definitely use again. This my new transport company. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Mark for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Perleberg
    Date:4/10/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Of My Saturn Sky
    Review:I wanted to find and use a local company. I was VERY glad to find DIY Transport in Boardman, Ohio. First contact was with Rana Spillman, and she was wonderful to work with. Patiently answered many phone calls and many many questions. Even though I ha... [ More ]
    Response:Robert it was an absolute pleasure working with you from the many calls before you bought the car to the day we placed your order and got your driver . I hope to work with you again and share more great stories together and recommend us to your friends and family .diytransport.com 800-266-2202 ext 308 Rana [ view ]
    Poster:R.D. Dellick
    Date:4/9/2015 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NC move
    Review:Everything was great with this move. I was contacted constantly via email and phone by the broker and was given updates on my request for move. Once everything was set up around specific dates that I had requested, I was contacted by the mover many... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Mike. for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Angel 800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Camacho
    Date:4/8/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Service
    Review:I was nervous about this whole process. I wasn't sure how everything would go even after it was explained to me. I was very pleased and surprised that it all went as planned with no hiccups. Thanks so much DIY Transport! [ View ]
    Response:We are pleased to have helped you move your truck and we look forward to helping you move anything in the future call 800-266-0200 ext 903 Karrie [ view ]
    Poster:A. Stiles
    Date:4/7/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mercedes Benz SL 600 from Oregon to New Jersey.
    Review:I got my Mercedes Benz SL 600 transported from Portland OR to Hamilton NJ by this company (DIY TRANSPORT). I go through at least 10 carriers until I decided who I should use and I have to say that I make very good choice by choosing diytransports.com... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Jerzy for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Karrie 800-266-2202 ext 309 [ view ]
    Poster:JerzyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of Packard
    Review:I chose DYI Transport, not because of price. It was one of the higher priced companies that quoted the haul, but because of their past reputation, and courteous and thorough customer service. At the time the car was to be delivered, we were having te... [ More ]
    Response:Michael thank you for the 5 star review . We at diy transport are pleased to have helped you to receive your car and communicate with you the whole time to make it seemless for you . We treat all our customers like family We hope that if you need a car transported again you call us 800-266-0200 ext 313 Angel [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my Dodge Stealth
    Review:Overall the process was extremely simple and headache free. The driver picked the car up as discussed, gave me phone calls to tell me his eta, and delivered the car on time and in the same condition as when it was picked up. Would use this transpor... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Angel 800-266-202 ext 313 Thank you Billy for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Billy Coffman
    Date:3/31/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review:This is the first time I have had a car transported and was impressed by the time Karrie took to explain everything to me. Then, within 2 hours the car was picked up and on its way to me. Really a perfect transaction from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Heidi for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Karrie 800-266-2202 ext 309 [ view ]
    Poster:Heidi C
    Date:3/30/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:All contact with all personnel was very professional. Both Mike and Rana made me feel like they were truly interested in meeting my needs. The only disappointment was the final price. The contracted number was $725. The final price was $850. I c... [ More ]
    Response:Tom it was a real pleasure working with you where we treat everyone like family . It is our hope that when you need our services you call us . recommend us to your friends and family . we have no up front cost .diytransport.com or call 800-266-2202 ext 305 Mike [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Leamer
    Date:3/27/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: excellent!
    Review:If your thinking about using DIY transport, think no more! This was the first time I've ever had to have a vehicle picked up and shipped, and I'm thoroughly impressed!!! They kept me in the loop every step of the way and were very polite, professiona... [ More ]
    Response:Trent is was our pleasure to help you to move your fathers truck back home for you . if you ever need a truck or car or even a boat transported give diytransport a call 800-266-2202 ext 313 Angel or go to diytransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Trent
    Date:3/26/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: transport 52 ford
    Review:angel was great to deal with the truck got shipped safe no problems i would use the company again and i would tell every one i no to use them the price was fare and again the person that handled everything for me was great thanks again angel [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Angel 800-266-202 ext 313 Thank you Lance for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:lance holmes
    Date:3/24/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Review:I only had a short time to schedule moving my car (a little over 2 weeks), and the first person I spoke with was very patient with me and looked up several locations that I could schedule to have my car picked up and the price advantages of each. Th... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Robert 800-266-202 ext 306 Thank you Daniel for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Kim
    Date:3/24/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: THANK U GAIL, U ARE AWESOME
    Review:This was actually my first time shipping a car and to be straight to the point, awesome company. From the day i made reservations everything went smooth, car was picked up on time they even got me a driver on the same day i made reservations.Miss Gai... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Thank you for the 5 Star review it was a pleasure helping you with your first transport of your car. we look forward to transporting more cars for you . diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Gail ext 312 [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/20/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed shipping
    Review:Great experience. Would recommend. The pickup was remote so it took a few days to get an enclosed truck but once we did everything went smooth. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Lindsay 800-266-202 ext 310 Thank you RL for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:RL
    Date:3/20/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:DIY was excellent to work with, they provided great customer service. Unfortunately, the transporters (Porcupine Transport) kept me in the dark. I had no idea the vehicle was picked up until I called the dealership to verify, and was left guessing ... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Ryan for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Lindsay 800-266-2202 ext 310 [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:3/20/2015 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: received car
    Review:Lindsey was the best she was so helpful and let me know exactly what was going on. Even though I had to call the guy who was delivering our car he to was helpful. Everyone was helpful of course the situation was a bit difficult it all worked out in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frances DelisiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Seemless transport
    Review:Great service at a fair rate. They were not the lowest but had no problems and that is worth a lot. Vehicle was picked up on the day it was available and delivered late in the evening on Sunday. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Tony for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Angel.800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Coble
    Date:3/19/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service and care!
    Review:Angel and Rana were FABULOUS! They were helpful, professional, courteous and reliable! I am so incredibly grateful that I chose DIY Transport with Angel and Rana, they went above and beyond. They checked in with me frequently and kept me posted! Exce... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313. We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport . We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/18/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPMENT
    Review:iI HAVE USED OTHER SHIPPERS IN THE PAST,BUT ALYWAYS HAD PROBLEMS. D.I.Y. MOVE GOT OFF TO A BAD START WITH A FLACKY TRUCKING CO. I CALLED DANIELLE AND SHE TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM IN SHORT ORDER.SHE WAS GOOD AT KEEPING ME INFORMED,ILL NEVER USE ANY OT... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Jerry for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Danielle 800-266-2202 ext 302 [ view ]
    Poster:JERRY SKIPWORTHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Jerry It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you for your repeat business. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:jerry skipworthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Review:Danielle and all other contact persons are friendly, fast, knowledgeable and willing to help. They are quick to respond via emails or text. They explained things as they are and the information is very helpful for me to not stay overly anxious about... [ More ]
    Response:Bingxin Chen we are very pleased to have assisted you through out your auto transport and we treat every transport like it was our own vehicles .We are open 7 days a week 365 a year to help all of our customers . and we hope that we can help you or your friends and family to transport there cars and trucks. or any thing with wheels . call us at 800-266-2202 Danielle ext 302 or go to diytransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bingxin ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 Ford Truck transport
    Review:I was very sceptical about transporting this truck . I read alot of good reviews and alot of bad reviews about the car transport industry in general. Not DIY though Terriann put mind mind at ease and was very helpful. Honestly i was looking to spend ... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Brad for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again TerriAnn .800-266-2202 ext 311 [ view ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/9/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transportation.
    Review:Both the scheduling person and the driver of the truck kept in touch with me and updated me through the process. The trucker called me when picking up the vehicle to go over the details of the vehicle before loading it. He also delivered it on time... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mark It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you will recommend us to your fiends and family for there transporting needs . were there is never a Deposit upfront . Your first transport went smoothly and we are so glad of that. diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Wolbert
    Date:3/6/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Review:Very skeptical about shipping my vehicle since I've never done it before. Terriann walked me through the process and even thought DIY wasn't the cheapest rate, I decided to go with them based on their 5 star ratings and speaking with Terriann. They... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM TerriAnn 800-266-202 ext 311 Thank you Michael for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:3/6/2015 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: My car shipping
    Review:i appreciate the fact that they were able to get me a shipper soon after we talked and that the shipper picked up on Sunday and delivered on Monday around 10.30pm. Initially Angel thought they will deliver my car on Wednesday but i was pleasantly sur... [ More ]
    Response:Dr.McGruder It was a real pleasure working with you and getting your car transported to you in a timely manner ,We hope that if you need to transport a car in future or you know anyone who does have them call us 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313 or go to diytransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. McGruder
    Date:3/5/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: DIY first time user
    Review:Transport was completed as promised and on time. My car was handled with care. I now have a trusted transport company in my Rolodex. [ View ]
    Response:Justin we at Diytransport are very Pleased your first transport went very well. We treat every customer and every car as it were our own . and we look forward to working with you in the future .diytransport.com Lindsay 800-266-2202 ext 310 [ view ]
    Poster:Justin B
    Date:3/4/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Review:Great job! Fast and reliable! Great price and on time pick up and delivery. I will definitely use their service again :) [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Kimberly for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Mike .800-266-2202 ext 305 [ view ]
    Poster:KimberlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fast
    Review:Angel was helpful. Pickup and delivery were prompt. The car carrier was enclosed which was good. No problems. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Mike. for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Angel .800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/23/2015 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Diy Transport has excellent customer service we transported a load from maryland to michigan order id: 5809410 with a price of $800.00. Rana and Danielle gave us really good support during the process. [ View ]
    Response:Angela it was our pleasure working with your company on the transport of a Jeep from Maryland to Michigan . We hope to work with you again over and over in the future .Rana 800-266-2202 ext 308 [ view ]
    Poster:JGA Trucking, LLCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Review:While talking with Danielle I instantly got the feeling of sincerity, honesty and that my situation mattered. This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle so I was unaware of the way things work which makes me leery. Pleasure doing business with... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Ken for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. We pride ourselves in walking all our customers through every step of the process .I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Danielle .800-266-2202 ext 302 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:2/20/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I've shipped 6 cars previously and always dread the process. But diy did a great job. Lindsay was straightforward and let me tweak the price since my schedule was flexible. I always felt like she was working with me instead of for the truckers. Car w... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Lindsay ext 310 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport . We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Let this New Year go great for us all. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:E. Murray
    Date:2/19/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Turlock CA to Kent St
    Review:DIY Transport Company was excellent placing SUV order and getting it picked up. This company is on top of their game. I would use them again. They are not the cheapest. I had a cheaper price by $100 and still used these guys, because of their reviews... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Billy for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Gail .800-266-2202 ext 312 [ view ]
    Poster:Billy
    Date:2/14/2015 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Rating experience with DIY Transport Co.
    Review:The car was delivered as scheduled and in the condition that it was in when picked. The driver was friendly and cooperative. [ View ]
    Response:Frederick Rudie We all at Diy Transport are glad your transport was smoothly and we hope to work with you again in the future .Call Terriann 800-266-2202 ext 311 [ view ]
    Poster:Frederick Rudie
    Date:2/13/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport TIMELY and EFFICIENT
    Review:Danielle and DIY Transport were great to work with. I had a short turn around time to transport my vehicle and they used every resource possible to get my vehicle across the nation in a timely fashion. Although I was not able to secure a driver to co... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Daneille ext 302,Rana ext 308 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport of your Mercedes Benz. We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Let this New Year go great for us all. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Elle
    Date:2/2/2015 10:22:00 PM

Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3