Transport Logo
View 175,128 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,129th Review now!

View DIY Transport Inc.'s New Profile

DIY Transport Inc.
860 Boardmand Canfield Rd ste 108
Boardman, OH 44512
Phone Number:1-800-266-2202
Secondary Phone Number:1-330-400-2834
Time On Site:1 Year, 3 Months. Since 8/25/2014
A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Have your own experience with DIY Transport Inc. to share?

DIY Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 150 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.25% of DIY Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.
    Subject: Q50 Infiniti transport
    Review:Initially, I was a little disturbed when the first driver couldn't drop of my car as stated. Then they found me another driver Ben Ibanez is a beautiful person. He picked up my car as he informed me and kept me informed from the time he received my o... [ More ]
    Response:Gena, thank you for the feedback you gave . It made me happy hear that even after the let down of the first assigned driver fell threw that we was able to find the perfect one to make things brighter. We love to hear this kind of feedback, it helps in making sure that future customers are left with the same experience when choosing carriers for the next person. Thanks Gena and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Date:11/24/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: shipped car quick!
    Review:Never used a shipper before, so I was real leary on who to use! finally went with DIY and glad I did! they were upfront told me why I was paying the amount for shipping (mind you the car was a roller and had no engine or tranny so it was hard to find... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, it was our pleasure to make your first time experience transporting a great one. We appreciate the opportunity to be the one you choose to handle this task. We are happy to hear things went smoothly for you and we appreciate the feedback . We look for serving you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve from Tucson
    Date:11/23/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good experience
    Review:Car was picked up on time and dropped off exactly when I was told. It was a smooth transaction that was reasonably priced. Communication was good and the car was delivered on time. The employees that I dealt with were both knowledgeable and professio... [ More ]
    Response:Jose , it was nice to hear that we was sucessful in transporting your vehicle . What a delight it has been to be able to handle this for you with no worries. We look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Monserratte / Antojos, Inc
    Date:11/21/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Review:The company that originally was supposed to transport my truck to California from Georgia was not available to pick up my truck on the due date because they had a problem unloading previous vehicles off their trailer. So I contacted DIY and told the... [ More ]
    Response:Andrea, how delighted we are to have been able to transport your truck from CA to GA. We take great pride in being able to come through when others cant. It was our pleaseure to handle this transport for you and hope that when ever you need to move another vehicle you will call us first. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea McAdams
    Date:11/14/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Deliver and pick up
    Review:Prompt, honest and professional! They were so willing to work with me when I had to change the state for pick up. Very easy to work with and nice. I would definitely use this business again. [ View ]
    Response:Susan, What a pleasure it is to know that we was able to make your transport of the Ford Escape as smooth as could be. We always appreciate hearing from customers and getting feedback. We thrive on fast friendly and honest customer service. Thanks and we look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent communications. This was a very out of the ordinary item to transport and they handled it with professionalism and care. You can call and actually talk to a person and they really do timely call back if needed I can highly recommend this ... [ More ]
    Response:How nice to hear from you Richard and to know that we were successful in findng you a carrier that was able to complete the task of transporting your 1936 world war cannon in a timely fashion. We aim to please and as always appreciate your business and feedback. [ view ]
    Date:11/6/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Camaro
    Review:Very satisfied with the service I received transporting this vehicle. Pick up and Delivery were both on time. Both DIY and the carrier kept in contact with me throughout the process. [ View ]
    Response:What great news it is to hear that your transport pick upa dn delivery was on time and that you had been given the best possible customer service from our team as well. This feedback is always helpful when choosing carriers for our customers. We look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Date:11/5/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and everything went as planned. Michelle took great care of me and kept me up to date through every step of the process. I would definitely use DIY again. [ View ]
    Response:Dave, how great to hear that your first experience was a pleasant one with DIY and hope that for all furthur transport needs you will be calling us tohandle those as well. Thank you for being a valued customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave K
    Date:11/4/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: My 1972 Cutlass
    Review:I purchased a 1972 Cutlass from a dealership in GA. and needed it delivered to TX. I attempted to get as much information as I could concerning vehicle movers. I ended up calling DIY. I was a little nervous trusting anyone with my classic car but I w... [ More ]
    Response:Mr, Blacknell how ploeased we are that your baby was handeld with such wonderful care and that we was able to make the transit process as smooth and painless as possibe as we all know how on edge putting such valuables in the hands of others can set or minds on edge. Our Mission is to make sure that its as painless as possible. We are happy to hear that were able to help make your experience a pleasant one. Thank you for your feedback asd hope to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:James Blacknell
    Date:11/4/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Chevy
    Review:Truck was delivered in perfect condition. They also had to bring the snow plow with no issues. I would recommend DIY, very courteous and helpful through out the whole time. [ View ]
    Response:We are very happy to hear from you Timothy and more pleased that you had received such great service service. It is always a pleasure to make sure that the process is helpful and succeful from beginning to end. Hope to work with you again . [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy McGuin
    Date:10/27/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Overall service
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall service. Between the customer service I received all the way to the actual delivery of my car I had an exceptional experience [ View ]
    Response:We are pleased that you had expericed such exceptional service . We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks for your feedback and thank you for allowing DIY the opportuinty to serve your transport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Fawn Sebek
    Date:10/24/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Review:I had a vehicle and a Bobcat skidsteer with tracks needing brought back to Colorado from North Dakota. Both items were transported on the same carrier and arrived much sooner than expected. The level of professionalism is unparalleled and I will use... [ More ]
    Response:How pleased it makes us to know that we were able to transport these two pieces of equipment and with the same carrier and in a timely manner. We love these kinds of reviews where things go as smooth as possible and in the end your left with a smile on your face. Our pleaseure and hope to hear from you again soon Chris. [ view ]
    Poster:C. Vigil
    Date:10/23/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:DIY was very helpful - they followed up until the vehicle was delivered. I expressed concerns about the carrier so they are no longer going to use them. [ View ]
    Response:Gena, Hello and let me say we appreciate all the business you and your company does with us. It is my pleasure to listen to your needs and request and make sure that you are always provided with nothing but the best service. [ view ]
    Date:10/23/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service. Used transport service going to vegas and returning to Ohio. Would highly recommend DIY service. Carrier and customer service tech was very professional [ View ]
    Response:Cedric , thank you for taking the time to leave us the positive feedback as this is used to continue to provide you as well as others with excellent service . [ view ]
    Poster:Cedric Bostick
    Date:10/22/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Unbelievable Car Shipment
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time. I was very pleased with the service I received from DIY. Their customer service was exceptional. If I had to ship another car I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Beradine, I am thrilled to hear that your service provided with us at DIY and the Carrier was pleasant and that the tranport of your car was handeled as promised. I am always glad to hear that my employees are providing our customers with exceptional customer service care as well. Thanks for your feedback [ view ]
    Poster:Bernadine Francis
    Date:10/19/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Texas to Wisconsin. TerriAnn at DIY Transport gave me a good quote and quickly found a truck for my car. The driver was on time and pleasant. He delivered the car within three days time. I would use t... [ More ]
    Response:Nicholas , What a pleaseure it was to have provided your transport needs and have been able to amke this transit a experience that will leave you coming back . [ view ]
    Poster:Nicholas Leschke
    Date:10/19/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: An Amazing Company to use
    Review:Gail was very helpful and kind .Both drivers was also Great ,my car was in New Jersey before schedule. I will recommend This company to everyone please use them . I give 200% [ View ]
    Response:Shariza, Gail and our team appreciate your business and your feedback . It brings us great pleasure to know that you has a good experience not only here with us but that your carrier also. [ view ]
    Date:10/16/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good service.
    Review:They helped put in a bid and got me a carrier for a lower price that I was originally quoted. The carrier they found was honest and on time. Good experience overall. [ View ]
    Response:John , As always nothing mnakes us happier then hearing a successful ending to a valued customer's transport . Your business and feedback are important to us and we look forward to hearing from you again. [ view ]
    Date:10/14/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Because of DIY - We Succeed in Transporting My Car!
    Review:So the basic story goes as usual. I got a quote from a KNOWN competitor and they gave me the best quote. Of course, I was thrilled at the price - they quoted me half. Seemed like a no-brainer right? Wrong! I called the competitor 3 weeks in adv... [ More ]
    Response:What a great story , thank you so much for sharing this . AS we here at diy look forward to make each and every customer Happy . This success story is how we like to end each and every singel one of our orders. Garrett and our team he are proud to hear this story and how successful we was at making you a happy Man . [ view ]
    Poster:Happy Customer of DIYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company!
    Review:My experience with Lindsay through using DIY TRANSPORT was beyond amazing. It is the second time Lindsay has helped me and she has been great with finding a driver within the hour even if it's not guaranteed. She has pulled through both times and is ... [ More ]
    Response:Maria, We appreciate your being a returning customer and as always look forward to hearing from you. Yes, Lindsay is great and we are pleased to know she took such great care of you. Thanks again for being a valued Diy customer and for your feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Maria Barrolome
    Date:10/9/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: DIY Transport - excellent
    Review:DIY Transport provided excellent, prompt customer service with the transport of my parents' car. The driver took his time to make my parents on both ends of the trip feel very comfortable. He kept me abreast of his status via regular phone calls and... [ More ]
    Response:Michelle, It is so nice to know that the carrier had took such great car of the transport of your parents car. Your feedback is much appreciated and is needed in order to better serve the future transports of valued customers like yourself and your parents. We look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Date:10/8/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport service and honesty
    Review:I have had a 30 foot boat and 2 cars transported from the great lakes area over the space of 10 years. I was charged additional charges from a prior carrier, and they were bogus charges. I also have had lots of horror stories from my friends regardin... [ More ]
    Response:As always it is a pleaseure to hear from valued customers. It is a delight to hear that you have had suce a great experience and that everything went smoothly during the process as that is what our main objective here at Diy is. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to wroking with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:jerry thew
    Date:10/3/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Very good and efficient customer service over the phone. Friendly driver got there a day before but gave me the option of delivering the next day in case that would have been more convenient for me. I will use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:One thing we thrive on here at DIY is Customer Serfice and Great Communication ! It brings me Joy to know that we have succeeded in provideing this exceptional service to you. What a pleasure it was in serving you. [ view ]
    Poster:Frank Hochuli
    Date:10/3/2015 5:27:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic experience, no hesitation in recommending DIY
    Review:My most difficult time was deciding who to do business with; I had researched several brokers and carriers. Once I found DIY, I checked their BB review etc and I then knew they were the one - if someone had to disappoint me it would have to be them a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for choosing Diy to transport your car. Angel is asset to our company and We are grateful to have her. Thank you for for feedback as it helps to make sure we keep a honest running company . [ view ]
    Poster:Cecil Belfon
    Date:10/2/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Naples, FL to Minneapolis, MN
    Review:The process went very smooth. The driver was courteous and professional and arrived at the hour and location specified. Car was delivered safely and with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:Carl , We here at Diy take great pleasure in making sure each and everyone of our customers have a smooth and headache free experience. Glad to hear that your carrier arrived safe and sound and look forward to hearing from you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Carl Dassbach
    Date:10/2/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:My experience with DIY directly was excellent. It's the transport company I have a complaint about. When the car carrier arrived and the driver was unloading the car, the car must have been in neutral because when he unhooked the hold downs it roll... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Joe, It was our pleasure to transport your car . I am glad to hear that your experience with DIY was excellent and i am sorry to hear that the carrier himself was not so much. Your feedback will be considereated and noted when considerering the carrier again in the future as you are a valued custoemr and want to make sure each one after will be pleased as well. Thank You for your feedback. Hope to serve your transport needs again. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Redman
    Date:10/2/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I have used DIY transport for transferring my car from Bellevue, WA to Fargo, ND. I received the car in the perfect condition. I am very grateful to DIY people who helped me during this transport. It was a pleasant experience. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Your Welcom Nikhil, and Thank You for your feedback . It was our ploeasure to transport your Nissan and to hear that you had a pleasant experience . We look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Date:10/1/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Michigan car transport
    Review:Continual and helpful contact by DIY and staff via email and phone. Driver arrived on time and called with a 2 hour window for pickup and drop off. Don't waste your time with other companies..... DIY should be your first choice! [ View ]
    Response:Jerri, We love hearing how great of a experience our customers had . It brings us great joy to know we made the transit one less headace for everyone. It is always our mission to make sure everyone is well informed and kept in the loop on the transit of one of their most priced possessions. Thanks again and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Date:10/1/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Jeep
    Review:Very pleased with service. Kept me informed and delivered the date promised! I would use them again for any other vehicles that I need to ship to another state. My vehicle was in great condition when I received it!! Thank you for the great service. [ View ]
    Date:9/30/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:It was a smooth transaction that was reasonably priced. Communication was good and the car was delivered on time. The employees that I dealt with were both knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Carmen thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to moving your cars in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Carmine DeSantis
    Date:9/30/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Review:Scott at DIY went the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service which I appreciate. It took the carrier at least 25 days to deliver my vehicle due to the truck breaking down. Scott over at DIY worked with the carrier to arrange a discount an... [ More ]
    Response:I am very pleased that Scott was able to take car of you in the way he did. It is always our goal to do what we here at DIY can the best out of even a bad situtaion. I am sorry that you had such a horrible experience with the carrier and i can assure you that this carrier will not be one we will use for future transports. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and used to make sure that this will not happen again. We are glad to hear that you will return to us again for future transports. [ view ]
    Date:9/30/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipping
    Review:Car was picked up on time and dropped off exactly when I was told. Justin, the driver, went above and beyond by helping me push my inoperable car into place. He also gave me a one-hour heads up when he was on his way. I've shipped many cars, and thi... [ More ]
    Response:Aaron , it brings me great joy to hear that the carrier and Angel have taken such great care of you as well as your 1970 Chevelle. I hope that you will continue to use us in any of your future transport needs. Thanks for taking the time to leave the review as it is always is nice to hear your feedback. [ view ]
    Date:9/28/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing derive at a great price
    Review:Amazing service by angel , she was very proffesional and proactive, contacted dealership and trucker for me, made the shipping process a breeze and at and amazing rate, hundreds of dollars less than the conpetition also the selected carrier Valentin ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Carlos, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review .It was our pleaseure to transport your Honda Odyssey. I am glad to to hear that you have been provided exceptional service my Angel, and even more pleased that we was able to move this at such a affordable price. It was nice to know that the carrier contracted also provided you with satisfactory service . It is always nice to hear these types of feedback about our sales reps and carriers Thanks again and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Date:9/27/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Pulled Through for Me
    Review:I did not have a clue as to where to find a reliable auto transport that would pick up my son's car the same day from Virginia to up north. I went online and found DIY Transport and called the 800 number on their website. I was greeted by a very cou... [ More ]
    Date:9/23/2015 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: New to us 1978 Chevy Heavy Half arriving
    Review:DIY Transport did a great job getting our 1978 Chevy truck transported from Washington state to Louisiana. Overall experience was great- picked up 1 day late due to scheduling conflict with owner in Washington but delivered in 4.5 days to Louisiana.... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Lee, Thanks for taking time to post a review. Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us at DIY. I want to apologize for the slight delay. I'm glad that the drivers still did a fantastic job in spite of the minor setback. We looking forward to doing business with you again. Have a wonderful day! Anthony - [ view ]
    Date:9/20/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of 2015 SUV
    Review:Anthony Phillips of DIY Transport took special care with my order ensuring quality at the best price, and even better price than the first time I used them (Repeat customer) I was pleased with the door to door service, the driver was able to get ver... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Char, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Also, thanks for giving us another chance. I understand that there were a few hiccups with your first transport. I'm glad that I played a part in making sure that your second transport went off without a hitch. As I stated when placing the order, the budget that you wanted to stay in, was that budget that we were going to get your vehicle to move for. I take personal pride in knowing that everything went so well. From the quick dispatch, to the door to door service. I really appreciate you personally selecting me as your sales person. It was a great honor and pleasure. Thanks again for choosing us and I look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Have a great weekend! Anthony - [ view ]
    Date:9/18/2015 3:43:00 AM
    Response:Hello Larry, Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Garrett is one of our newest employees and is already off to a great start! I'll let him know what a super job did in regards to your transport. We take great pride in selecting best and bright talent to provide you, the customer, with service that places us ten steps ahead of our competitors. We try to be as personable as possible with our customers because at the end of the day, we are all people and how we relate to the public reflects on us as a business. When our customers are satisfied, we're satisfied. Thanks again for choosing us and we look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Have a great weekend! Anthony - [ view ]
    Date:9/17/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Review:From start to finish this was a great experience. The transport driver was excellent in every way. I would recommend these guys anytime. ++++++++++From start to finish this was a great experience. The transport driver was excellent in every way. I wo... [ More ]
    Response:Hello JJ, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that your transport went so well. We take pride in making sure we provide the best service possible. From our properly trained employees, to our highly rated network of carriers, we strive to provide service that will exceed the expectations of our customers. Have a great day, and thanks again for letting your voice be heard. Your feedback matters! Anthony - [ view ]
    Date:9/13/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service and Transport
    Review:Thank you for your Customer Support services you have very well educated employees with the knowledge to make my move to my new home in Arizona with no problems and constantly staying in touch with me throughout the entire process and the transporter... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Nelson, Thank you for taking time out to post a review. It is great to hear that our employees and the carrier firm we dispatched your order to, made sure that your transport was a problem free process. We strive to only provide the most professional staff and carriers possible. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks for choosing us. Anthony - [ view ]
    Date:9/8/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: perfect ship enclosed
    Review:Dupree transportation took excellent care of my Jaguar XKR-S. Anthony got my shipment at the fair pricepoint. Great to work with both broker and shipper. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Daniel, I personally want to thank you for leaving a review. We do our best to give our customers the best service for the best price on the market. Thanks again for choosing us and I hope that we are your first and only choice for your future transport needs. Anthony - [ view ]
    Date:9/5/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Interstate vehicle transportation
    Review:The service was excellent, from my initial call to Mike to vehicle pick up and delivery. Great reliable service. Will definitely recommend and use again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Irene, Thank you for the review. Here at DIY, customer feedback is greatly appreciated, and it is a key ingredient to providing great customer service. We look forward to doing business with you again as well. have a great day. Anthony - [ view ]
    Poster:Irene Zingg
    Date:8/27/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:Easy to deal with and understood our needs for our specific vehicle. Prompt responses and updates. Vehicle arrived earlier than expected, which was great. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Nathan, It's great to hear that the transport of your vehicle was an easy process. We work with a network of carriers devoted to providing the same great service, that we here at DIY, instill in each and everyone of our employees. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing us to fulfill your transport needs. Anthony - [ view ]
    Poster:Nathan Styles
    Date:8/27/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes Shippment
    Review:Customer service was excellent. They requested a $175 deposit once the driver confirmed pickup and then collected the rest at drop off. The driver was clean and respectful and knew what he was talking about. I felt comfortable about the whole shippin... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Dustan, Thanks for choosing us, and for taking time out of your day to leave a review. It is fantastic news to hear that the carriers we work with uphold the same level of professionalism as the employees here at DIY. We strive to make every transport a smooth painless process and hearing feedback from our customers, gives us confirmation that we are doing things right. Thanks again for your business and I hope that we are your first choice for all of your vehicle transport needs. Anthony - [ view ]
    Date:8/20/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satified
    Review:My vehicle was dispatched for pickup the same day I signed on with DIY. Fast! I thought it might take a little longer since I wanted an enclosed transport. The transport Owner/Driver contacted me right away, and was very friendly. I was concerned... [ More ]
    Response:Hello RL, We appreciate you taking the time to give us your honest feedback. It really gives me great pleasure to know that in spite of the slight mishap, you are still very satisfied with the service. Several measures have been taken to improve communication between our staff and the carriers we work with to ensure this never happens again. Thank you for doing business with us and we hope to give you an even better experience in the future. Anthony - [ view ]
    Poster:RL Taylor
    Date:8/19/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Review:Not only did I use DIY Transport to send my car TO the shop, but was so impressed with their service that I had them RETURN the car after the work was finished. The holiday took an extra day because of the road conditions. But the driver called and... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jim, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your repeat business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. It really brightens our day to know that we have provided you great service. We look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks for going with us. It really means a lot. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT 800-266-2202/330-473-1070 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Forrest
    Date:8/15/2015 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service and On-time Delivery
    Review:I was talking to Lindsay regarding my vehicle shipment. She is very knowledgeable and responded immediately for all my questions. From previous reviews I felt confident about their service and they met more than my expectations. I am extremely happy ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Goutam, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service that we have provided you. We look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks for choosing us. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT 800-266-2202/330-473-1070 [ view ]
    Date:8/14/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I am very lucky that i receive the car as per promise by driver and he updated it takes 24 hours min. but he delivered before that; my car is the first pickup and last drop. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Syed Shabbeer Ahmed, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate you business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT 800-266-2202 ext. 302 [ view ]
    Poster:Syed Shabbeer Ahmed
    Date:8/12/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: REfund/threats/races common
    Review:PLEASE READ THE POST AT ITS ENTIRETY. Now after Ness found out about the post, he called me and apologized for the behavior of his company saying that he was thrown in the middle. He then asked me to please remove the post and lets just go our s... [ More ]
    Date:8/10/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Review:Driver was waiting on me to arrive at destination, had vehicle ready. Driver was very courteous, and professional, and most of all, CAREFUL. Vehicle was in perfect condition, same as when it was picked up. [ View ]
    Response:Hello GPACK, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. It was a pleasure to transport your vehicle. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT 800-266-2202 EXT. 302 [ view ]
    Date:8/6/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Review:I was very impressed wit the service overall. These guys are true professionals and stayed in contact with me the entire time. I will use them again in the near future. [ View ]
    Response:Hi DeMarcus, Thanks for leaving a review. It was a privilege to transport your vehicle. We do our best to ensure that customer satisfaction is a top priority. We look forward to doing business with you again. Thank you so much for choosing DIY, it means a lot. [ view ]
    Date:8/4/2015 3:12:00 AM

Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.