View 179,413 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,414th Review now!

View DIY Transport Inc.'s New Profile

DIY Transport Inc.
860 Boardmand Canfield Rd ste 108
Boardman, OH 44512
Phone Number:1-800-266-2202
Secondary Phone Number:1-330-400-2834
Website:http://www.diytransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 6 Months. Since 8/25/2014

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Have your own experience with DIY Transport Inc. to share?

DIY Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 147 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.23% of DIY Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.78% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.
    Subject: Service for Transport
    Review:Great service Hats off to "NADINE" she walked me thru the service and made the whole experience really Great ! Driver called the night before to advice delivery next AM . Had the car under my Carport before I could get out the Door. Happy Customer wi... [ More ]
    Response:We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with the transport of your vehicle. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to rate our company. [ view ]
    Poster:MDAVETX
    Date:2/4/2016 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Efficienct!
    Review:I thought they were friendly and knowledgeable about the route. My only concern at onw point was when I was called to see if the car had been picked up and they knew nothing of the change in plans even though I had informed them of the changes prior ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lourdes
    Date:2/3/2016 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport
    Review:From start to finish DIY Transport was excellent!! They were in constant contact with me prior to my auto being picked up,by phone and by email. They followed up on the day the car was to be picked up and also on the delivery date to make sure ever... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, thank you so much for the feedback. It gives us much joy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. We always make sure our clients are informed every step of the way. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Sullivan
    Date:2/3/2016 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:This was an uneventful & painless experience! We were very pleased with our driver, Marty and have nothing but praise for the whole transaction. Giving your car to a stranger to bring across the country is a scary notion, however, after meeting Marty... [ More ]
    Response:We are please to hear that your experience was painless, as it should be! We take much pride in making sure that our clients are comfortable and understand the pricess from start to finish. We look forward to working with you in the near future. Thank you for the great feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:marjorie
    Date:1/25/2016 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Broker/Carrier
    Review:When I initially went on the internet to obtain the cost of shipping one of my cars I never expected to get replies from almost 30 different brokers most of whom continued to contact me by both e-mail and telephone daily over a 3 week period with pr... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the awesome feeback. We are happy to assist you with shipping your vehicle. We look forward to moving your future purchases, and hope you recommend us to your friends and family and look forward to working with them as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Brendan V. Callanan
    Date:1/21/2016 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Compare your options or go with the carrier direct
    Review:DIY had done a run around on the quote with me and made promises they couldn't deliver on and charged me a hundred more than the quote provided. They also had the wrong address recorded for my vehicle so it would end up going somewhere else if I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent
    Date:1/20/2016 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transporter
    Review:Excellent, friendly, professional, well priced and efficient service. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you will recommend us to your fiends and family for their transporting needs. [ view ]
    Poster:TL
    Date:1/19/2016 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: call the carrier for compansation for damage to car
    Review:Scott LaVange, call the carrier and carrier has agreed to pay for damage. Thank you so much for your help Scott. I will let DIY know how it goes. Tom [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are glad to hear that things have gone smoothly. We hope to work with you again in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom D avis
    Date:1/18/2016 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable
    Review:I am overall satisfied with the transport. The broker did a good job in communicating- however, there was confusion when the pick up was 2 days late. Insufficient communication- mostly with the transport side, who was not fluent in English. I've... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your feedback and will use this information for future clients to become more efficient. We are pleased to hear that your vehicle arrived safely. We look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Fred Wheeler
    Date:1/12/2016 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Thank you Danielle for the successful transport of our new 2016 Cadillac ELR. As you know we were apprehensive because of a bad experience with another transport company a few years ago, and you managed our anxiety as well as finding the right transp... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Gary, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We thank you for your business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. It really makes us happy to know that we have provided you great service. We look forward to doing business with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Smythe
    Date:1/11/2016 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Great customer service, super quick transport, reasonably priced. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Tassos, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us. We are very plesed to hear that your service was efficient. We look forward to working together in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:TL
    Date:1/10/2016 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Very good service, honest, no hassle on both driver and agent, thank you very much for your service. [ View ]
    Response:Tommy , We assure nothing but the best customer service and hassle free service possible. Thanks for the feedback and please don't hesitate to callus with all transport needs . [ view ]
    Poster:Tommy TaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2016 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Lifesaver!
    Review:Last minute request because a preious broker failed to meet my pick up deadline. Danielle worked quickly and diligently to find me a carrier. You could tell she went the extra mile by how quickly she arranged a carrier. Able to get car picked up befo... [ More ]
    Response:PJ , It was our pleasure to be able to come through at the last moment for you . We appreciate your feedback and look forward to transporting your car again . [ view ]
    Poster:PJR
    Date:1/8/2016 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: overall
    Review:I would definitely use this company in the near future. I give them a 10 [ View ]
    Response:Trenton , thank you for the time to leave a positive comment. We look forward to hearing from you again with all your transport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Trenton
    Date:1/1/2016 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful!
    Review:I was really worried at first because I have heard bad things in general. A week before my move date we still didn't have a driver and we were freaked out that my husbands car wouldn't make our cross country move. I called customer service and they r... [ More ]
    Response:Scarlet, We appreciate your placing your trust in the hands of DIY to move the Infiniti. We are pleased to hear that you was provided with the best possible customer service and the driver took such great car of your needs as well. we look forward to serving you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Scarlet
    Date:12/31/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 Ford F250
    Review:The driver Gene did a great job, stayed in contact and was very courteous. [ View ]
    Response:John, Hi it was our pleasure to be able to provide you with a Courteous driver and transport the vehicle within a timely fashion. We look forward to serving your transport needs again. [ view ]
    Poster:John W
    Date:12/24/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Experience
    Review:Look, I rarely write these review things because they are a waste of time. However, I was asked to do this and it just so happens I do have the time so here it is. Frankly, I never experienced a more fair and trustworthy transport service in all my d... [ More ]
    Response:Guy , We certainly appreciate the time you took to leave your comment. We are Happy to hear that you had such a great Experience with diy being fair ,The fact that we were able to provide you with a honest driver as well is even better. Look forward to serving all your transport needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:BuzGuy
    Date:12/19/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Great [ View ]
    Response:Julian Thanks for the feedback . Please be sure to call us again in the furture. [ view ]
    Poster:Julian Cartef
    Date:12/18/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Carriers
    Review:Two or tthree times call me the driver carriers and never show up- finally, the last driver call me and pickup and drop off early.. I think, you can give me compensation for the late and for the inconvenient. [ View ]
    Poster:Rafael Duque
    Date:12/18/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Review:I called several transport companies and I have to admit I didn't trust any. I heard all the horror stories of these type of business. I did my research and I finally settled on DIY. I was nervous the whole time but my nerves were soon settled as the... [ More ]
    Response:We are happy that you decided to go with us . What a pleasure to have been able to handle your 1972 Cutlass with great care. Please call us without hesitation in the future . We will always be ready to go when u are. Thanks James for your business and time in leaving this review. [ view ]
    Poster:James Blacknell
    Date:12/18/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Professional carrier
    Review:Very pleased with their professionalism and customer service from start to delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for being a valued customer it was our pleasure to work with you and provide you with the best customer service [ view ]
    Poster:A. Nemeth
    Date:12/18/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied!
    Review:I'd used a "local" company based on word of mouth...(one friend) last year and using DIY this year was so much better. I appreciated them staying in touch with me as often as they did....informing me of their progress in finding the right driver etc... [ More ]
    Response:How pleased we are to know that you are not only happy with he service we provided you with but the carrier. We appreciate the time you took to leave a positive feedback. Thanks for choosing DIY transport and we look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:brenda burke
    Date:12/18/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2006 Prius from Long Island, New York to Phoenix, Arizona
    Review:Wonderful job. Seemingly professional driver [ View ]
    Response:Dr. Eugene Alexander, We Are pleased to hear that not only were you satisfied with the service here but the Driver was Professional as well . Thank you for the feedback. It Helps us know what the drivers are doing to assure the best possible customer service was provided by them as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Dr Eugene Alexander
    Date:12/17/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping vehicle
    Review:Great customer service...no complains at all! [ View ]
    Response:Paula, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback . We are especially happy to hear that you was give the best customer service we could give. WE look forward to serving you again [ view ]
    Poster:Paula Serna
    Date:12/16/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Model A
    Review:Angel was well "An Angel". She was so helpful with this entire process. She stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. I could not have asked for a more sincere and honest person. I truly believe she worked above and beyond her job req... [ More ]
    Response:Diana, What a pleasure it was to make sure not only you was treated with nothing less the best customer service possible by Angel and our customer service team but also that your price possession was handled with nothing but care by a honest reliable carrier. We are pleased to know that you was given the best service from begining to end from Angel as well as everyone involved. Thank you for choosing DIY and hope to work together again. [ view ]
    Poster:Diana Murphy
    Date:12/11/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile Transport
    Review:Excellent Communication & Service from the Broker and Carrier. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Lora , Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It is Great to hear from satisifed customers and to know that u was given 100% Excellent Communication and Service from both our staff as well as the carrier . We look forward to hearing from you again in the future for any tranport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Lora Ostach
    Date:12/9/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:This company is great to work with, superb customer service, their people seem very happy and knowledgeable and willing to help. My vehicle was picked up in Virginia on time, delivered to Oregon on time, and they stayed in communication throughout th... [ More ]
    Response:Andre , Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback . It is our goal to make sure that each and everyone of our customers are treated with the utmost respect and given 100% quality from beginning to end . It Is always nice to hear that you was provided with nothing less . Thanks for being a valued customer and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Andre Galitsky
    Date:12/7/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience with Car Shipping
    Review:DIY transport provided the best experience shipping my car, with knowledgeable, smooth and honest business practices. The service was reasonably priced, fast, efficient and flexible. [ View ]
    Response:Seyda , It was our pleasure to Move your mini cooper from MA to CA . It is always nice to know that in the end you were given the best possible service we can here at DIY Transport. Thanks for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you again when you need to move another car. [ view ]
    Poster:SeydaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Van transport
    Review:I had gone to several Brokers online. DIY was the most friendly, upfront and helpful. I had tried others that promised a lower rate, but they kept on trying to raise the price....DIY was honest from the beginning. [ View ]
    Response:John , we are pleased to hear that your choice in choosing a broker was with us. We strive on being upfront and honest .In our opinion it is the only way to go . Thanks for being a valued diy transport customer and we look forward to servicing you again . [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:12/3/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: I was guarantee a delivery date and came 2 days late
    Review:The Broker made promises on specific delivery date and came two days later with no prior notice to make arrangements. Finally when contacted by the driver by text the only thing they were concern was not being late with my car. But to remind my to ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Rodriguez
    Date:12/3/2015 4:08:00 AM
    Subject: total loss of money
    Review:My car was transported through DIY transport from NY to OR. When my car was arrived in Oregon it was dirty, even the Interior was dirty (it was very much noticeable even in my beige color interior) dunno how it happened. probably the driver used my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Santhosh Kizhuthani
    Date:12/1/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Q50 Infiniti transport
    Review:Initially, I was a little disturbed when the first driver couldn't drop of my car as stated. Then they found me another driver Ben Ibanez is a beautiful person. He picked up my car as he informed me and kept me informed from the time he received my o... [ More ]
    Response:Gena, thank you for the feedback you gave . It made me happy hear that even after the let down of the first assigned driver fell threw that we was able to find the perfect one to make things brighter. We love to hear this kind of feedback, it helps in making sure that future customers are left with the same experience when choosing carriers for the next person. Thanks Gena and look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Gena
    Date:11/24/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: shipped car quick!
    Review:Never used a shipper before, so I was real leary on who to use! finally went with DIY and glad I did! they were upfront told me why I was paying the amount for shipping (mind you the car was a roller and had no engine or tranny so it was hard to find... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, it was our pleasure to make your first time experience transporting a great one. We appreciate the opportunity to be the one you choose to handle this task. We are happy to hear things went smoothly for you and we appreciate the feedback . We look for serving you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve from Tucson
    Date:11/23/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good experience
    Review:Car was picked up on time and dropped off exactly when I was told. It was a smooth transaction that was reasonably priced. Communication was good and the car was delivered on time. The employees that I dealt with were both knowledgeable and professio... [ More ]
    Response:Jose , it was nice to hear that we was sucessful in transporting your vehicle . What a delight it has been to be able to handle this for you with no worries. We look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Monserratte / Antojos, Inc
    Date:11/21/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPANY
    Review:The company that originally was supposed to transport my truck to California from Georgia was not available to pick up my truck on the due date because they had a problem unloading previous vehicles off their trailer. So I contacted DIY and told the... [ More ]
    Response:Andrea, how delighted we are to have been able to transport your truck from CA to GA. We take great pride in being able to come through when others cant. It was our pleaseure to handle this transport for you and hope that when ever you need to move another vehicle you will call us first. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea McAdams
    Date:11/14/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Deliver and pick up
    Review:Prompt, honest and professional! They were so willing to work with me when I had to change the state for pick up. Very easy to work with and nice. I would definitely use this business again. [ View ]
    Response:Susan, What a pleasure it is to know that we was able to make your transport of the Ford Escape as smooth as could be. We always appreciate hearing from customers and getting feedback. We thrive on fast friendly and honest customer service. Thanks and we look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent communications. This was a very out of the ordinary item to transport and they handled it with professionalism and care. You can call and actually talk to a person and they really do timely call back if needed I can highly recommend this ... [ More ]
    Response:How nice to hear from you Richard and to know that we were successful in findng you a carrier that was able to complete the task of transporting your 1936 world war cannon in a timely fashion. We aim to please and as always appreciate your business and feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:11/6/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Camaro
    Review:Very satisfied with the service I received transporting this vehicle. Pick up and Delivery were both on time. Both DIY and the carrier kept in contact with me throughout the process. [ View ]
    Response:What great news it is to hear that your transport pick upa dn delivery was on time and that you had been given the best possible customer service from our team as well. This feedback is always helpful when choosing carriers for our customers. We look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Cliff
    Date:11/5/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and everything went as planned. Michelle took great care of me and kept me up to date through every step of the process. I would definitely use DIY again. [ View ]
    Response:Dave, how great to hear that your first experience was a pleasant one with DIY and hope that for all furthur transport needs you will be calling us tohandle those as well. Thank you for being a valued customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave K
    Date:11/4/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: My 1972 Cutlass
    Review:I purchased a 1972 Cutlass from a dealership in GA. and needed it delivered to TX. I attempted to get as much information as I could concerning vehicle movers. I ended up calling DIY. I was a little nervous trusting anyone with my classic car but I w... [ More ]
    Response:Mr, Blacknell how ploeased we are that your baby was handeld with such wonderful care and that we was able to make the transit process as smooth and painless as possibe as we all know how on edge putting such valuables in the hands of others can set or minds on edge. Our Mission is to make sure that its as painless as possible. We are happy to hear that were able to help make your experience a pleasant one. Thank you for your feedback asd hope to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:James Blacknell
    Date:11/4/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Chevy
    Review:Truck was delivered in perfect condition. They also had to bring the snow plow with no issues. I would recommend DIY, very courteous and helpful through out the whole time. [ View ]
    Response:We are very happy to hear from you Timothy and more pleased that you had received such great service service. It is always a pleasure to make sure that the process is helpful and succeful from beginning to end. Hope to work with you again . [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy McGuin
    Date:10/27/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Overall service
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall service. Between the customer service I received all the way to the actual delivery of my car I had an exceptional experience [ View ]
    Response:We are pleased that you had expericed such exceptional service . We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks for your feedback and thank you for allowing DIY the opportuinty to serve your transport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Fawn Sebek
    Date:10/24/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I had a vehicle and a Bobcat skidsteer with tracks needing brought back to Colorado from North Dakota. Both items were transported on the same carrier and arrived much sooner than expected. The level of professionalism is unparalleled and I will use... [ More ]
    Response:How pleased it makes us to know that we were able to transport these two pieces of equipment and with the same carrier and in a timely manner. We love these kinds of reviews where things go as smooth as possible and in the end your left with a smile on your face. Our pleaseure and hope to hear from you again soon Chris. [ view ]
    Poster:C. Vigil
    Date:10/23/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:DIY was very helpful - they followed up until the vehicle was delivered. I expressed concerns about the carrier so they are no longer going to use them. [ View ]
    Response:Gena, Hello and let me say we appreciate all the business you and your company does with us. It is my pleasure to listen to your needs and request and make sure that you are always provided with nothing but the best service. [ view ]
    Poster:Gena
    Date:10/23/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service. Used transport service going to vegas and returning to Ohio. Would highly recommend DIY service. Carrier and customer service tech was very professional [ View ]
    Response:Cedric , thank you for taking the time to leave us the positive feedback as this is used to continue to provide you as well as others with excellent service . [ view ]
    Poster:Cedric Bostick
    Date:10/22/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Unbelievable Car Shipment
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time. I was very pleased with the service I received from DIY. Their customer service was exceptional. If I had to ship another car I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Beradine, I am thrilled to hear that your service provided with us at DIY and the Carrier was pleasant and that the tranport of your car was handeled as promised. I am always glad to hear that my employees are providing our customers with exceptional customer service care as well. Thanks for your feedback [ view ]
    Poster:Bernadine Francis
    Date:10/19/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Texas to Wisconsin. TerriAnn at DIY Transport gave me a good quote and quickly found a truck for my car. The driver was on time and pleasant. He delivered the car within three days time. I would use t... [ More ]
    Response:Nicholas , What a pleaseure it was to have provided your transport needs and have been able to amke this transit a experience that will leave you coming back . [ view ]
    Poster:Nicholas Leschke
    Date:10/19/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: An Amazing Company to use
    Review:Gail was very helpful and kind .Both drivers was also Great ,my car was in New Jersey before schedule. I will recommend This company to everyone please use them . I give 200% [ View ]
    Response:Shariza, Gail and our team appreciate your business and your feedback . It brings us great pleasure to know that you has a good experience not only here with us but that your carrier also. [ view ]
    Poster:Shariza
    Date:10/16/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good service.
    Review:They helped put in a bid and got me a carrier for a lower price that I was originally quoted. The carrier they found was honest and on time. Good experience overall. [ View ]
    Response:John , As always nothing mnakes us happier then hearing a successful ending to a valued customer's transport . Your business and feedback are important to us and we look forward to hearing from you again. [ view ]
    Poster:john
    Date:10/14/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Because of DIY - We Succeed in Transporting My Car!
    Review:So the basic story goes as usual. I got a quote from a KNOWN competitor and they gave me the best quote. Of course, I was thrilled at the price - they quoted me half. Seemed like a no-brainer right? Wrong! I called the competitor 3 weeks in adv... [ More ]
    Response:What a great story , thank you so much for sharing this . AS we here at diy look forward to make each and every customer Happy . This success story is how we like to end each and every singel one of our orders. Garrett and our team he are proud to hear this story and how successful we was at making you a happy Man . [ view ]
    Poster:Happy Customer of DIYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2015 11:53:00 PM

Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.