View 167,312 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,313th Review now!

View DIY Transport Inc.'s New Profile

DIY Transport Inc.
860 Boardmand Canfield Rd ste 108
Boardman, OH 44512
Phone Number:1-800-266-2202
Secondary Phone Number:1-330-400-2834
Website:http://www.diytransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 8/25/2014

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Have your own experience with DIY Transport Inc. to share?

DIY Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 146 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.22% of DIY Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.78% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.
    Subject: ORDER CANCELLED - DIY did not remove from board
    Review:Despite my cancelling use of DIY, they still have our order up on dispatch board. Even after I've called and requested they remove the order, they lied and told me they have already removed it. They are trying to scam us. They have horrible reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda
    Date:8/1/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: damage to car
    Review:DO NOT use this company. Don't let DIY Transport fool you... They will be very responsive and friendly when booking the move. In fact, they were completely on time and efficient during that communication and the associated logistics. However, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:8/1/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great transporters
    Review:I was very impressed by both the company that arranged transport and the company that physically transported our cars. We sent both of our family cars, and they were returned to us in the exact same condition as how we last saw them. The transport co... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Amy, Thank you for your review. It gives us great pleasure in knowing that we provided you with excellent door to door service insuring the vehicles arrive in the exact same condition as we picked them up. . It was a privilege to transport your vehicle. We go above and beyond to ensure that each customer receives top of the line service. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Samatha Customer Service DIY TRANSPORT 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Amy S.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: lesson learned about transport brokers
    Review:i contacted DIY after another broker that advertised on auction page dropped the haul even though they supposedly had it covered , and never contacted me, to give me notice, like heads up . i called to check on p/u, and i was told you should try t... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Mike, Thank you for your review. Its unfortunate about the delay with the other company. It gives us great pleasure in knowing that we provided you with excellent service. It was a privilege to transport your vehicle. Terriann is one of our amazing associates that go above and beyond to ensure that each customer receives top of the line service. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Samatha Customer Service DIY TRANSPORT 800-266-2202 It's unfortunate that it was slightly delayed do to the other companies misguidance. [ view ]
    Poster:mike snyder
    Date:7/24/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Texas to New York
    Review:The overall experience for transporting my car from Texas to New York is very good. Pick Up and Drop Off was on time. The truck driver, Cordell was professional and honest. I encourage this transport (DIY) for others and looking forward to do busines... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Swamy, Thank you for your review. It gives us great pleasure in knowing that we provided you with great service. It was a privilege to transport your vehicle. We strive to keep a professional and honest approach with all customers and go above and beyond to ensure that each customer receives top of the line service. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Samatha Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Swamy
    Date:7/20/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Review:I do ship cars often, this was probably the easiest and fastest service I have had for a long time. Had the agents cell phone!!! called, texted and emailed had answer to all questions immediately. Would recommend them very highly specially Angel was ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello HT, Thank you for your feedback. Angel is one of our amazing sales associates who puts the extra effort in to provide the best possible customer service. It really brightens our day to know that we have provided you a great service. It was a pleasure to transport your vehicle. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients in making the transporting process as smooth as possible. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Samatha Customer Service DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:HT
    Date:7/16/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Review:The whole process was seamless. The vehicle was picked up exactly when they said it would be. Actually delivered the truck early which was great. The driver "Rodger" (Rodgers trucking) treated our vehicle like it was his own. He carefully c... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Bella, We are pleased that you chose our company to transport your vehicle for you. We take pride in providing professional carriers and keeping our clients satisfied as well as aware of the entire transport process from the very beginning to the very end. We look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks for giving us your business. It really means a lot. - Dawaisha Customer Service Rep DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/330-272-9216 [ view ]
    Poster:Bella
    Date:7/15/2015 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I called into DIY Transport with a very short amount of time to get my vehicle shipped. I called on Saturday and needed it in Tennessee on Thursday. They were able to find a carrier by Monday and they found me a carrier that was able to hold my vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Arswaff, Thank you for your review. It gives us great pleasure in knowing that we provided you with great service. Thank you for giving us the privilege to transport your vehicle. We take pride in keeping our customers satisfied and aware throughout the entire transport process.We look forward to doing business with you again. Thank you so much for choosing DIY, it means a lot. - Dawaisha Customer Service Rep DIY Transport diytransport.com 800-266-2202/330-272-9216 [ view ]
    Poster:arswaff
    Date:7/14/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Review:The driver and the company always kept in contact with me and were always nice and professional. Since I live in a gated community the driver was willing to drive it in for me which made it so much easier, last company I used the driver refused so I ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jasmine, We are pleased that you chose our company to transport for you. We take pride in providing professional carriers that go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done. We also do our best to make sure communication is a top priority. We look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks for picking us. It really means a lot. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Jasmine
    Date:7/10/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Another good DIY experience
    Review:I've shipped several cars over the years. Earlier this year, I had DIY ship one for me. They were honest and upfront about everything, stayed in contact, accommodated my special requests and responded promptly to questions. In short, they were wha... [ More ]
    Response:Hello E. Murray, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your repeat business and are glad that you gave us another shot. It's unfortunate that it was slightly delayed due to unforeseen events, but it is great to hear that things got back on track. It is also wonderful to hear that we saved you money on your transport. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:E. Murray
    Date:7/6/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Job
    Review:Awesome job! The reviews are true :) Called on short notice and they were able to accommodate. Hope you use them in the future if I move again. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Dyana, We truly appreciate you choosing our company to transport your vehicle. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. Thank you again for choosing us, and we look forward to doing business with you again. - Dawaisha Customer Service Rep. DIY Transport diytransport.com 800-266-2202/330-272-9216 [ view ]
    Poster:Dyana Southers
    Date:7/2/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my vehicle
    Review:we thought the driver (Lou) that pick up the car was a excellent person. He was very kind any very professional and we watch the way he drive the car on to the truck bed. We could tell that he knew what he was doing and he did a great job loading the... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Victor, We are pleased that you chose our company to transport for you. We take pride in providing professional carriers and keeping our clients aware of the entire transport process from start to finish. We look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks for giving us your business. It really means a lot. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:victor
    Date:7/1/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Review:This company DIY Inc is an excellent top of the line company . Very happy with the auto transport delivery of my vehicle...We Shipped in June 2015 a small car from California over to east coast Central Virginia...Very professional people. Very honest... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jim, Thank you for your review. It gives us great pleasure in knowing that we provided you with excellent service. It was an honor to transport your vehicle. I'm glad that I got be a part of it. We go above and beyond to ensure that each customer receives top of the line service. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim B
    Date:6/30/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Review:Had a 2012 convertible Corvette shipped from Texas to NY with DIY. TerriAnn was always available to talk with about the status of my order and kept me in the loop as far as what was going on. The driver Viktor was very professional and did a great jo... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Dave, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that things went so smooth regarding your transport. It was a pleasure to transport your vehicle. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. It's also great to hear that Viktor did such an outstanding job. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Dave R
    Date:6/27/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Pick up date
    Review:Within the constraint that was explained to me up front, delivery was as expected. That constraint being that the pick up could have been within 5 days after the first available day. It was 2 days after the first available, which was acceptable. It... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Spike, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. It's unfortunate that it was slightly delayed, but it is great to hear that the Carrier was clean and professional. Due to the nature of the business we are in, delays may occur. That is why we stress the 1-5 day window. Guaranteeing that a vehicle will ship the same day will only cause customers to lose faith in us as a choice of transport. We take pride in providing an honest service that customers will remember. Honesty goes a long way and we uphold it to the fullest degree. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Spike
    Date:6/26/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Excellent service. Though the driver was delayed by one day, he was very efficient and communicated very well. They were willing to work around my schedule and accommodate my needs. I would have no problem using them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. It really is refreshing to know that in spite of a slight delay, we still managed to provide you with great service. We strive to do anything we can to assist our customers with their transport needs. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Fox
    Date:6/24/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Longer process than anticipated
    Review:I had never completed this process before, so my expectations were higher. DIY had a competitive quote and they were one of the first to contact me. They had good reviews and a good BBB rating so that's why I chose them. I confirmed my business with ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Liz, I am sorry to hear about things not being satisfactory with your transport. In regards to driver dispatch, we generally operate within a 1-5 day window from the ready date. That Thursday fell within that window. As far the communication with the driver, we are taking steps to make sure that EVERY driver keeps in mind the importance of keeping in contact with customers. The increase in price was based on the route and changes within the route. I apologize if things were not explained clearly during the placement of the order and we will definitely take the necessary actions to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your business and if you have any questions or would wish to elaborate on anything mentioned in this review please contact me personally. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:6/23/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Review:DIY Transport was a great service they helped me twice once to get my car from Texas to Washington and then a few month later bringing the same car back from Washington to Texas! Both times the service was on time and dependable. If I ever have... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Ahmed, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your repeat business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed
    Date:6/21/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car Hauling
    Review:They were not the cheapest, but I was extremely happy and was happy to may a little more than the others. Representatives from the other companies I dealt with were nasty, bottom feeders who still pester me for the job even thought the car has been ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dr. Loff, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. It's unfortunate that the online quote resulted in a slew of unwanted solicitations from our competitors (For anyone reading this review, please contact us directly via the phone numbers listed below). Thanks again for doing business with us, and we look forward to transporting for you again in the future. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Dr Loff
    Date:6/21/2015 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: ABUSE DO NOT USE THIS CO
    Review:My honest advice DO NOT CHOOSE THIS COMPANY. My car was damaged and late upon delivery. They (terrian and anthony) gave me the run around for filling a claim for mt car. I had to pay an additional 500.00 to fix my windows . The driver was unprofessio... [ More ]
    Response:We have tried SEVERAL times to contact you in response to your claim. DIY has left voicemail messages and sent emails trying to help resolve this. We offered a full refund, and to reimburse you for any repairs made to your vehicle. So for anyone reading this, please know that here at DIY, we go above and beyond to make things right. We weren't the ones responsible for the damage, but WE did our best to help out WUMI OLATOYE! What really bothers me about this whole thing is that I (Anthony), personally followed through with you all the way up to the point that you chose to sever contact. Keep in mind, all of our drivers are fully licensed and insured, but like any other insurance company, there are deductibles that have to be reached in order to be covered. That is why WE also offer GAP insurance to handle amounts lower than the deductibles. [ view ]
    Poster:Nissan
    Date:6/19/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Sting Ray Transport
    Review:Very easy. Driver lived 5 miles from where I lived. Took car to him on Saturday and was delivered at 12 noon as promised. Thank you DYI Transport. Jeff Cocoa,Florida. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jeffry, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. Let us know what we can do to make your next transport a 5 out of 5. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffry K. Lehr
    Date:6/15/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: very helpful
    Review:My car was damaged before pick up and Mr. Johnson was very helpful in getting it off the truck. Although the vehicle was a day late, it was due to events unseen for the driver and not his fault. Customer service was great, would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Theresa, Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. It's unfortunate that it was slightly delayed due to unforeseen events, but it is great to hear that the driver, Mr. Johnson, went above and beyond to ensure that the job was done right. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT diytransport.com 800-266-2202/602-388-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa
    Date:6/12/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars Shipped from Nebraska to Hawaii
    Review:Angel Chan-Albadi of DIY Transport was a pleasure to work with and delivered as promised. Both cars arrived early and I was happy with the results! [ View ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:6/6/2015 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:The driver as well as Karrie called me with updates and were great with providing details about the trip. I would recommend this company! [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Jamie, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that we provided you with great service. It was an honor to transport your vehicle. Please let us know what we can do to make your next review a five star one. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks for choosing us. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT 602-388-1099 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie Gelb
    Date:5/28/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I rarely fill out these surveys but thought others need to know how great this company is. :) We shipped our car from Albany, NY to Seattle, WA in May 2015. Prior to contacting diytransport, we had been dealing with 2 other companies to ship our veh... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Mike at ext. 305 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport . We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Thompson
    Date:5/26/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:My experience was excellent. DIY was in constant contact with me until my vehicle was delivered at my home. The transporter they used was excellent. The vehicle was delivered in a clean covered vehicle carrier. They unloaded the vehicle, drove it int... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl, It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am so so happy about how well your experience was! I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Please contact Mike at 800-266-2202 ext.305 for any future needs. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:5/26/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Toyota camry
    Review:They were able to get me carrier in less than 1 hour, pick up and deliver all within 24 hours. Excellent service. Good communication, feed back and follow up. [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com We are glad to have helped you to move your car we hope to help you in the future and your family and friends . We do not ask for any upfront fees . 866-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:OLAWALE DAVID ABOLAJI
    Date:5/13/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: long distance transport
    Review:The best ever! Thanks for being there for me at the last minute. God blesses you all! The Driver was exceptional! Thanks Steve!!! [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 ext 310 Lindsay Hi Marie Jean Thank you for your feedback. It really brightens our day to know that we have provided you great service. It was a pleasure to transport your vehicle. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. We look forward to transporting for you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT [ view ]
    Poster:Marie Jean-Pierre
    Date:5/9/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Review:I have used DIY many times in the past because of their competitive prices, helpful customer service representatives and professionalism. Once again, they provided excellent service, value and results. They responded promptly to phone calls and ema... [ More ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Mike ext 305 Hi Kim, we are pleased that you chose our company to transport your awesome vehicle. We take pride in keeping our clients aware of the entire transport process from start to finish. We look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks for going with us. It really means a lot. - Anthony DIY Customer Service Supervisor [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Mac
    Date:5/8/2015 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Moving from WA to CA
    Review:The services were very good and timely. The follow up and scheduling was excellent. The vehicle was picked up and delivered in time. Would definitely recommend services to others. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 ext 310 Lindsay Hi, Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave a review. It really means a lot to us. It was a pleasure to transport your vehicle. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. - Anthony Customer Service Supervisor DIY TRANSPORT [ view ]
    Poster:Cartransporter
    Date:5/4/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: contact
    Review:I had a very good experience with DIY. I was somewhat frustrated at first with my primary contact person . He was real nice and helpful, I just wish he would have kept me in the loop a little better. My second contact was Rana and she was awesome and... [ More ]
    Response:Ian thank you for the review it was a pleasure working with you.We pride ourselves in giving first hand family treatment to all of our clients , we hope to work with you again .800-266-2202 Mike ext 305 and Rana Ext 308 [ view ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:5/2/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: My Car is here!!!
    Review:Took a little longer than anticipated, but everything arrived safely and in good condition. Driver was very friendly, and took great care removing the car from the carrier. I would definitely use DIY Transport again. [ View ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM 800-266-202 Thank you James for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:5/1/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMENCED DIY!!!!!
    Review:I had to ship my car from California to Connecticut because I was moving for work. DIY made my experience amazing. From the beginning, everything was great. Karrie fully explained the whole process and everything happened as planned. Also I was able ... [ More ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Shannon It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you for your repeat business. Thank you Karrie 800-266-2202 ext 309 [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Johnson
    Date:4/25/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very well done
    Review:All personnel in this company was very exceptional. Very well done ! I was very pleased with every contact I had. 'Rana' was a very professional controller. [ View ]
    Response:Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 We are pleased that you picked us to be the company to assist you with your transport of your Bentley. We pride ourselves with the fact that we make sure all of our clients know the transport process from beginning to end. And keep you informed the whole step thru. We look forward to moving your future purchases. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family we look forward to working with them as well. Rana [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Millard
    Date:4/23/2015 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy!
    Review:Shipped the vehicle to my elderly Uncle. I used an the online service and was literally bombarded with calls and emails. Pricing ranged from 500 USD to 820 USD. The higher bidders all employed "scare tactics" to induce me to go with t... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Angela for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Lindsay 800-266-2202 ext 310 [ view ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:4/22/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Still Missing! Transport from PA to OR
    Review:We needed to transport our car from PA to OR quickly because we were moving. We first spoke to Gail on 3/20/15. She informed us the vehicle would be there in five days so by DOT math the vehicle should have been in Clackamas, OR by 3/29/15. Once she ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Martin, As you stated, when you contacted diyTransport you were in a situation where your vehicle needed to be moved quickly.. We always advise our customers to make their reservation at least two weeks in advance for a cross country move. That being said the price quoted to you was not $1550 it was $1750..we try to relay to customers all the time that these prices are bids. Furthermore, it becomes very difficult when a customer names their own price and does not take our recommended price, because these are the problems we run into. For anyone reading this please understand that these are not guaranteed prices and we do not sell it as such [ view ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:4/21/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Value
    Review:Great Customer service and price. Delivery was late by a day but driver called to inform me and it's understandable when you factor weather and traffic. I would definitely use them again if I need to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Troy It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you will recommend us to your fiends and family for there transporting needs . were there is never a Deposit upfront . Your first transport went smoothly and we are so glad of that. diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:4/21/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: DIY Transport
    Review:DIY Transport came highly recommended per user reviews so we used them. We signed the order and were promised a pick-up date. When I called the actual shipper a few days in advance -we learned that they did not plan on picking the vehicle up until 4... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Tom for that review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Angel .800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/19/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great Transport Company, if we ever ship another car will will be using them. Friendly staff that worked hard to get the cost to a comfortable about we could comfortably pay. [ View ]
    Response:diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Hi Tracy It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you Diytransport.com 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:TracyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Surprise
    Review:After receiving several high quotes to transport a car from Palm Springs to Orange County, I logged onto DIY. Surprise was how well they communicated and picked the car up the same day. Will definitely use again. This my new transport company. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Mark for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Perleberg
    Date:4/10/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Of My Saturn Sky
    Review:I wanted to find and use a local company. I was VERY glad to find DIY Transport in Boardman, Ohio. First contact was with Rana Spillman, and she was wonderful to work with. Patiently answered many phone calls and many many questions. Even though I ha... [ More ]
    Response:Robert it was an absolute pleasure working with you from the many calls before you bought the car to the day we placed your order and got your driver . I hope to work with you again and share more great stories together and recommend us to your friends and family .diytransport.com 800-266-2202 ext 308 Rana [ view ]
    Poster:R.D. Dellick
    Date:4/9/2015 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NC move
    Review:Everything was great with this move. I was contacted constantly via email and phone by the broker and was given updates on my request for move. Once everything was set up around specific dates that I had requested, I was contacted by the mover many... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Mike. for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Angel 800-266-2202 ext 313 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Camacho
    Date:4/8/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Service
    Review:I was nervous about this whole process. I wasn't sure how everything would go even after it was explained to me. I was very pleased and surprised that it all went as planned with no hiccups. Thanks so much DIY Transport! [ View ]
    Response:We are pleased to have helped you move your truck and we look forward to helping you move anything in the future call 800-266-0200 ext 903 Karrie [ view ]
    Poster:A. Stiles
    Date:4/7/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mercedes Benz SL 600 from Oregon to New Jersey.
    Review:I got my Mercedes Benz SL 600 transported from Portland OR to Hamilton NJ by this company (DIY TRANSPORT). I go through at least 10 carriers until I decided who I should use and I have to say that I make very good choice by choosing diytransports.com... [ More ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Jerzy for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Karrie 800-266-2202 ext 309 [ view ]
    Poster:JerzyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of Packard
    Review:I chose DYI Transport, not because of price. It was one of the higher priced companies that quoted the haul, but because of their past reputation, and courteous and thorough customer service. At the time the car was to be delivered, we were having te... [ More ]
    Response:Michael thank you for the 5 star review . We at diy transport are pleased to have helped you to receive your car and communicate with you the whole time to make it seemless for you . We treat all our customers like family We hope that if you need a car transported again you call us 800-266-0200 ext 313 Angel [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my Dodge Stealth
    Review:Overall the process was extremely simple and headache free. The driver picked the car up as discussed, gave me phone calls to tell me his eta, and delivered the car on time and in the same condition as when it was picked up. Would use this transpor... [ More ]
    Response:DIYTRANSPORT.COM Angel 800-266-202 ext 313 Thank you Billy for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It was a pleasure! Real quotes, real customers, real professionals and our real reviews tell everything you need to know. Never a Upfront Fee DIY Transport- Hassle Free Thank you 800-266-2202 [ view ]
    Poster:Billy Coffman
    Date:3/31/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review:This is the first time I have had a car transported and was impressed by the time Karrie took to explain everything to me. Then, within 2 hours the car was picked up and on its way to me. Really a perfect transaction from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Heidi for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our clients. I look forward to helping you again in the future, and please tell your family and friends to call me if they are looking to transport a vehicle. Thanks again Karrie 800-266-2202 ext 309 [ view ]
    Poster:Heidi C
    Date:3/30/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:All contact with all personnel was very professional. Both Mike and Rana made me feel like they were truly interested in meeting my needs. The only disappointment was the final price. The contracted number was $725. The final price was $850. I c... [ More ]
    Response:Tom it was a real pleasure working with you where we treat everyone like family . It is our hope that when you need our services you call us . recommend us to your friends and family . we have no up front cost .diytransport.com or call 800-266-2202 ext 305 Mike [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Leamer
    Date:3/27/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: excellent!
    Review:If your thinking about using DIY transport, think no more! This was the first time I've ever had to have a vehicle picked up and shipped, and I'm thoroughly impressed!!! They kept me in the loop every step of the way and were very polite, professiona... [ More ]
    Response:Trent is was our pleasure to help you to move your fathers truck back home for you . if you ever need a truck or car or even a boat transported give diytransport a call 800-266-2202 ext 313 Angel or go to diytransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Trent
    Date:3/26/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: THANK U GAIL, U ARE AWESOME
    Review:This was actually my first time shipping a car and to be straight to the point, awesome company. From the day i made reservations everything went smooth, car was picked up on time they even got me a driver on the same day i made reservations.Miss Gai... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Thank you for the 5 Star review it was a pleasure helping you with your first transport of your car. we look forward to transporting more cars for you . diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Gail ext 312 [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/20/2015 8:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3