View 152,846 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,847th Review now!

View Discount Auto And Truck Transporters's New Profile

Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
Cabot, AR 72023
Phone Number:(888)577-5400
Website:http://theshippers.com/
Time On Site:11 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/10/2003

(AAA)
Have your own experience with Discount Auto And Truck Transporters to share?

• Next Reviews on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters
    Subject: Delivery of my new car
    Review:The contact person at Discount Auto & Truck Transporters, Steve, was very available and informative. He provided excellent communication and directions to make sure the transfer happened without a hitch. The car was picked up immediately from th... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:11/25/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Service
    Review:They have provided an excellent service on a very short notice. The best thing I like was the schedule , this is the first time I have satisfied my move schedule , which was pick on the exact date I want it to be and shipped before time. [ View ]
    Poster:Mirza Baig
    Date:11/18/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:We got an honest quote. they delivered all they promised. Steve was very friendly, helpful, fair and efficient. Thanks Steve! [ View ]
    Poster:Pam G.
    Date:11/13/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Poster:Pam G.
    Date:11/13/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters
    Review:It was a pleasure to deal with Steve and Discount Auto and Truck Transporters. Roundabout Express, the car carrier that picked up my car in Canton NC. and delivered it to me in Rio Rancho NM., was very easy to work with and delivered my car damage... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:11/10/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I have used the service many years ago and had an excellent experience. I decided to contact them again and have to say that my expectations were significantlyexceeded. Steve was honest and to the point. He was very helpful in coordinating the pick-u... [ More ]
    Poster:Dinesh Gosai
    Date:11/10/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transporters
    Review:The service I received in shipping my son's Ford Taurus from Ohio to California was outstanding. I had never shipped a car before and was very nervous and skeptical about the entire process as I had heard many horror stories from friends and when re... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie Hummel
    Date:11/9/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping company!
    Review:This was my first time trying to ship a car. When you have a college student waiting for a car it could be very challenging trying to get the car to them as soon as possible. After searching and speaking with multiple shipping companies, Because I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hicks
    Date:11/3/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Review:The best all I can say . Steve was always there to answer any question . I strongly recommend him and I will use him again [ View ]
    Poster:Rajiv
    Date:10/29/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks!
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car. I spent a lot of time researching companies under different review sites and the better business bureau. Discount Auto Transport had excellent ratings and reviews. After seeing the reviews and speaking with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Britt C.
    Date:10/19/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:This is the second time I have shipped a car with Discount Auto and Truck Transporters and both times I have been extremely satisfied. Steve is the only person I spoke with who took the time to explain to me how the industry works and has always been... [ More ]
    Poster:Emmelie Young
    Date:10/12/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Very knowledgeable and helpful
    Review:I had to transport an antique vehicle, and had no understanding as to how to do it or what the process was. But Steve took the time to explain the quirks of this car shipping market. His frankness and easy-going attitude put me at ease with the unf... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Albers
    Date:10/9/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Just as expected!
    Review:Steve from Discount Auto & Truck Transporters provided quick, reliable and safe transport of my new car from California to Arizona. I was provided information all along the process from pre-pickup to drop-off. The car arrived in a timely manner... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:10/9/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: 95 dodge ram low rider
    Review:Vehicle was delivered on time with out incident. Customer service was excellent. The driver was a good guy, very good service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Gerald
    Date:9/17/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Prompt Delivery
    Review:I have used Discount Auto and Truck Transport services twice now, both experiences have been excellent. I would definitely recommend the company and Steve. [ View ]
    Poster:Tea Time
    Date:9/2/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to FL No problems
    Review:Overall experience excellent. Steve gave me a firm quote right from the start and kept to his word. [ View ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:9/1/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very nice
    Review:Steve was a very nice and professional person at all times during shipping my son's car from Conn to Ca. Steve went beyond his job by giving me advice about looking at alternatives to shipping with him, which I find admirable. He was always ava... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy Rama
    Date:8/29/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I chose this transporter after reading reviews online which were good and without any recorded complaint. The price they offered was reasonable and in his introductory email Steve provided very helpful information. He found the truck promptly and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mehran
    Date:8/26/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Discount Auto and Truck Transportation
    Review:I would highly recommend Discount Auto and Truck Transportation for shipping a car. I called and spoke to Steve after having a very frustrating experience with another company. I learned a great deal from Steve regarding the shipping business and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Cleveland
    Date:8/24/2014 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: cross country vehicle transport
    Review:Pickup and delivery as promised. Constant contact by phone or email to assure my satisfaction with entire process. Quoted price was what I paid, no hidden or additional fees. I would not use another company. Steve was the greatest. Very happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:marsha reyes
    Date:8/18/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend to friends
    Review:I don't usually fill out these 'online reviews', but I think Steve at Discount Auto & Truck Transporters deserves recognition. He was always polite, professional, and prompt with emailing me answers on pretty much anything. I shot him like 8 diff... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua
    Date:8/17/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Great Service
    Review:I greatly appreciate the service from Steve. He was honest and very straight about the facts. My car was sitting for over 1 month with another company and they were lying to me all that time about not getting a truck. Steve was able to arrange a truc... [ More ]
    Poster:Riya
    Date:8/5/2014 1:40:00 AM
    Review:I contacted Steve who emailed the preliminary information. We compared info from several companies, but the information was thorough and eased our minds of any concerns. After a couple followup questions, we asked for the next available date. Within... [ More ]
    Poster:Becky
    Date:8/4/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Worth every penny
    Review:From the first time I talked to Steve until my car was delivered, it was a very pleasant experience. I was surprised at how fast I got my car shipped. I called on a Monday and by Wednesday I had a confirmation and a pick up date. Wonderful. I ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerri Snyder
    Date:8/4/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Review:Steve really helped us with our car transport experience. A few days before our cars were to be picked up we had to swap out one car for another one. This was not a problem and Steve updated the order quickly. Even with the car change our cars were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicolle C.
    Date:8/4/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Go with this company!
    Review:After doing some research about car transport across the country, I was amazed and delighted to "meet" Steve on the phone and learn about his service. He was open, honest, frank, clear, and good on every word. He guaranteed the fee - which... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:8/4/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Review:First time moving our car across country. Steve was very helpful in explaining the process and contacting us with all of our information. Very pleased with his customer service skills. [ View ]
    Poster:Rebecca
    Date:8/4/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Nissan Rogue
    Review:Steve was awesome helping me arrange the transportation of my new car from Mississippi to Illinois. I have never done anything like this before and Steve helped me throughout the whole process. He made it so easy and so quick that I didn't believe it... [ More ]
    Poster:John Kramer
    Date:8/3/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: professional
    Review:Very professional company! I am pleased with how my car was handled and would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:8/3/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: professional
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:8/3/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: A great experience
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was fantastic. Excellent, fast, and friendly customer service. He explained the whole process well and delivered on the price, pickup date, and delivery. Car made the trip fine with no damage or issues. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan Goldberg
    Date:7/11/2014 6:54:00 AM
    Subject: Wi to Cali
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transporters was great! He was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to my endless amounts of emails. This was my first time shipping a car and it couldn't have been easier. Great and easy communications. Jason,... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:7/10/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Talking with Steve put my mind at ease. He was very honest, prompt and very easy to deal with. The drivers on the truck he arranged fro us was a very helpful and honest fellow. The truck arrived on schedule, car was not damaged. Very happy with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Arun
    Date:6/17/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: I shipped my Daughters Car
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Steve .... very knowledgeable and the thing that sold me is he GUARANTEED at Firm Price..... Not to exceed! That was the deciding factor for me and he was the only one that offered that . The other carriers ... [ More ]
    Poster:DMartin
    Date:5/9/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: I shipped my Daughters Car
    Poster:DMartin
    Date:5/9/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Shipping your personal vehicle from one state to another? This can be an extremely frustrating and nerve racking experience. Steve at Discount Auto and Truck gets five stars from me. Steve got me through this process efficiently and effectively. He i... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryellen
    Date:5/6/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I spoke with Steve he assessed all my questions and concerns was friendly and helped me with shipping my car efficiently. The tow company they used was cartier, Gold Star Auto Transport, LLC . My car was shipped on time and in the same condition I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha
    Date:5/2/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Steve Done Good!!!!
    Review:Based on a very narrow window of opportunity, Steve pulled a perfect package together. The trucker JS Trucking also was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean Strosnider
    Date:4/26/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Steve Done Good!!!
    Review:Based on a very narrow window of opportunity, Steve did a remarkable job of pulling all the pieces together in a perfect fit. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean Strosnider
    Date:4/26/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:My Experience with steve was very great and I have shipped my Van from Bordentown, NJ to Irving, TX and there were no issues regards, Arvind [ View ]
    Poster:Arvind
    Date:4/16/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience
    Review:First time shipper and Steve helped through the entire process. No surprises, prompt service, honest, and accurate. Pickup was on the day estimated and delivery was exactly on the day estimated. Will definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin K
    Date:4/11/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Finally a honest shipper!
    Review:After Several Other Companies Raising the price last minute by hundreds of dollars, I contacted Steve. He was honest, upfront about the cost and assured me I wouldn't be surprised last minute with a higher price. He actually got it shipped for $50 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn W.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to California
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto and Truck Transport was very knowledgeable and gave me straight up information about the transport process. He provided personal service and a very competitive price quote. I dealt with Steve directly throughout the process b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim H.
    Date:4/2/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: great transportation service
    Review:Good communication, honesty about the whole process and everything handled exactly as explained - doesn't get much better than this. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan Sandler
    Date:4/2/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from PA to AZ
    Review:Steve from Discount Auto and Truck Transporters did an outstanding job for me. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, and when a problem came up with the truck driver Steve quickly resolved to my satisfaction. Steve far and above met my ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:3/31/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Terrific transaction! I will def recommend and will use again. Thanks Steve for an honest deal. My car arrived on time and I was kept informed during the entire process via email and phone. [ View ]
    Poster:james d.
    Date:3/19/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Working with Steve
    Review:Steve at Discount Auto Transporters was knowledgeable and communicated clearly about his role in the process. While my dad did most of the logistics with him, all of the emails that I received from Steve were professional and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Erika
    Date:3/17/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Discount Auto Haulers review
    Review:Steve was knowledable and helpful on the phone and was very prompt in answering all my questions about the transport process. he found us a good carrier and gave us all the relevant contact info, and what we should do in advance with our insurance c... [ More ]
    Poster:A. meyer
    Date:3/12/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Discount Auto Haulers review
    Poster:A. meyer
    Date:3/12/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: On time pickup & early delivery
    Review:If you're looking to have your car transported look no further Steve @ Discount Auto & Truck Transport was 5 star from beginning to end. He did exactly what he said when he said it. My car was picked up on the day he told me & was delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sparkle Sanders