View 167,344 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,345th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 828 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.28% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.72% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:AS soon as I made payment I received an email and a second email once a carrier was found. Unfortunately my car was not ready to be picked up as I had wanted. But as soon as I called them and told them about it I had a second carrier arranged for p... [ More ]
    Poster:KumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Easy to contact customer service if you have any needs. I first put Tuesday(7/14) as the first available date and then rescheduled to the weekend (7/18). I called on the next Monday(7/20) to assure that the car was ready to go anytime. Car was pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Chloe LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: A stressful situation made easy.
    Review:My husbands car starting having engine problems when we arrived at our hotel in Iowa. We were on a three day drive from Grand Rapids Michigan to Las Vegas Nevada, as we were relocating. We were incredibly stressed out and not sure exactly what or how... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay BolhuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Order 152665
    Review:The transport was on time and our driver Jessie made sure to call and give us ample time to prepare the vehicle for pickup, as well as made sure the drop-off was the correct location. When the designated location was not reachable due to size of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica HinkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:They were great. Did what they said and delivered! I had troubles finding a carrier until I called them. Jessie was very helpful and went above and beyond in terms of customer service. Making sure I had everything set and ready. Would definitely reco... [ More ]
    Poster:Austin DieleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Date:7/31/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Mercedez c300
    Review:They picked up my car on time. I missed the first pick up but they immediately assigned me another driver and were very polite. My car arrived promptly and with no damage I would definitely use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:Jon E This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: good job
    Review:Ashley was very helpful. The price was as good as any I have seen and my car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Thank you for the great service [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Review:As we all know there are several transport companies available...some of which make promises they can't keep. Not so with Direct Express...we were in constant communication both in the form of email and phone. I would recommend Direct Express to any ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/31/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:I will use this company again I used them last year and was very pleased and this year I used them again they also delivered great service I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:SoniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Not sure what I paid extra for
    Review:I paid the extra charge for the rush service. What I figured out after the fact, is that the rush charge has nothing to do with the delivery of the vehicle by the truck driver. It has to do with how quickly you are assigned to a truck. Not sure if... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT - Excellent Service
    Review:I received and Excellent service from DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT and delivery of my car was on time. The car was picked up on time from my apartment and i received the car next day i reached Texas. Other providers were asking more money from m... [ More ]
    Poster:Sijo JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:This is the 2nd time using Direct Express and I have been pleased every time. I will use them again and also recommend them to others. Firm and reasonable quote was the best. [ View ]
    Poster:hamid taleiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Great Service! Easy, online booking with very competitive price quote. The vehicle was picked up 2 days after booking service, which was very fast. The vehicle was delivered the next day with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Car Transport
    Review:Transported 2 cars from Jersey to Florida. He was there on time and had my cars there the next day like he said on time. Called me 3 time before he picked up just to keep me updated. [ View ]
    Poster:Amit PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good deal.
    Review:Fast pick up and fast delivery. Driver was ontime and delivered in exact time i was told. Nice people to deal with. Liked the experience. Fast delivery. Arrived on time. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:David RitcheyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: company
    Review:Great service. Driver was the sweetest. Very honest. Affordable. Took longer to get a driver from Mississippi but it was within the 10 days. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Car was cleaned by driver upon arrival. Flexible delivery time. Dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessecia JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: My car shipment
    Review:These guys were very fast. Car was delivered as promised. I actually overpaid the delivery driver (with cash) and he called me later and met me to return my overpayment. I was impressed with his honesty. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave YoungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: great price, great service
    Review:Beat other offers by twenty percent. The car (Smart) had engine and starting problems, but the truck driver jump-started it which is not as simple as opening the hood for this car. They dropped the car one minute from our house on the hill. [ View ]
    Poster:GunterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Overall I was satisfied with the move. Took them 9 days from the day of pick up to deliver my car in California. The drivers was very good kept me updated in the status. [ View ]
    Poster:Vadivel SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Review:My car was picked up early and delivered early. The customer service rep that took the order provide excellent service and provided all needed details for the shipment. The driver team was also excellent. They were on time and very professional. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Harris
    Date:7/29/2015 1:26:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle across the country and if I ever had to do it again Direct Express Auto Transport would be my first choice every time. Even with minor technical difficulty, which the driver was very communicative about, t... [ More ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Will use Direct Express for ALL of my vehicle transportation needs! Their prices were good, their service was great and my car got picked up and delivered promptly. I have used many car carrier before and none of them were so easy to deal with. I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:AbbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Review:The transport was assigned within the given time and got transported faster then anticipated. We got the car delivered ahead of the scheduled time and without any problems. We can only recommend this service from Direct Express Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:NaAutomobilesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible
    Review:I have sold vehicles in the past and used other transportation companies. This was my first experience with DirectExpressAuto. The real reason I chose them was cost biased. I sold my 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible to a gentleman in upstate NY, only i... [ More ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: good review
    Review:this is my first time used auto transport. I am glad that I chose Direct express auto transport company. you give me an honest answered and be there in the time of quoting. I am very satisfied with Direct express transport co. I will use this com... [ More ]
    Poster:trinityThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transported on time!
    Review:I was shipping my car from California to Florida. The initial contact was iffy as I had to contact the company to find out the exact procedure and the details about pickup. However, as soon as I got connected with my driver, the rest was a breeze. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:7/24/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Direct express auto
    Review:Excellent company, my car was picked same day and delivered without any problems on time. The customer service rep Kelly was awesome and I would recommend this company to anyone know that need the service. [ View ]
    Poster:CheritaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Service was excellent and I will utilize this Company in my future car shipment. My daughter was pleased when she received her car intact. The receptionist/ booking lady was very nice and friendly. My request was processed at a record time. Additiona... [ More ]
    Poster:Chike Onyekaba
    Date:7/24/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Review:We are very pleased with our service from Direct Express Auto Transport. The website was very informative and the FAQs answered most of our questions. We have two family members in the trucking industry and they were impressed with the website as... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:These guys were great from start to finish. The driver called when he got to NC and waited for me to meet him. He called again when it got to the port in Florida because he needed an order number for the port folks. Great service! [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: First time ever shipping cars.
    Review:Once the pickup date was scheduled, our cars were soon picked up and transported from Michigan to Oregon in five days arriving a day early. We were traveling when the cars were picked up at a friends but were available for the deliver. Driver Phil Fr... [ More ]
    Poster:HmickelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: New Car transport from Ohio to Kansas
    Review:I am very satisfied with my experience. 1. The price I paid was the lowest quote I received. 2. Communication was very good with email and phone confirmations each step along the way (acceptance of order, assignment of carrier, estimated pick... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bergwell
    Date:7/24/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Review:Truly enjoyed working with the driver. He was not only oon time but very informative. He treated my car like it was his own and ensured I was informed of his progress throughtout the transit. I would definitely use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:L. WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good Move!
    Review:We had our car shipped from Orange County California to Long Island New York and another car shipped from Long Island, New York to Orange County California. Both cars were in good condition when received. A little dusty from the ride but no scratch... [ More ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Auto Transport Company
    Review:When I started researching Auto Transport Companies to transport my vehicle from Yuma, AZ to Memphis, TN., I believe Direct Express Auto Transport was the first Company I looked at. Their WEB Site provided me with all the information I was looking f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim MinorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 2:12:00 AM
    Review:Was provided a transport company a few days after scheduling service. Have shipped cars previously, always concerned about the transport company bailing out or making pick up/delivery promises then refusing to arrive at my locations, making me drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: incredibly prompt
    Review:I called this company on a Monday evening to get my SUV shipped to a family member in Massachusetts. They said it might be a few days before it got picked up, which was fine as it would give me time to thoroughly clean the car. The next morning at 8:... [ More ]
    Poster:chrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast
    Review:good service! They picked up the vehicle the next day after I placed the order. By far, it's the fastest transport service I have. Very professional and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:RZ
    Date:7/21/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Florida delivery
    Review:Happy to receive my vehicle, customer service was great. Jessie was very knowledgeable and I always got an answer fairly quickly whenever I has a question for them. The customer service agents were very patient with any concerns I had. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Patience
    Review:Boyo arrived a little earlier than expected and my daughter didnt have her money so he waited patiently as she came to bring the funds for her car. We had two cars shipped from LA to Chicago and would positively use this carrier again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyesa WaltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Review:At the beginning my experience with the company was very frustrating. Every time I called, I received a different answer. Once the supervisor got involved, everything went smoothly. Most of my frustration came from the driver not calling me 24 hou... [ More ]
    Poster:CristaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good service. Driver was very nice.
    Review:Good service. Driver was on time and personable. He kept in touch and arrived to destination on time. I would recommend the service to others. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike M This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Quote was very reasonable. Vehicle was picked up on the next day in the given 7 day time period. Delivered promptly after 2 days. Happy with the service. I would recommend direct auto express to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:RAMESH PUNNAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Review:No complaints. Driver very courteous. Would use again. (Instructions for this comment box requires me to write 200 characters. I'm a simple man and don't like to ramble on.) [ View ]
    Poster:Larry B.
    Date:7/16/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Long Distance
    Review:The Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered before time smoothly. The truck driver have agreed to wait for 10 miniutes extra so that i can load the trunk with some stuff. It was a real good service especially for a long distance from Dallas to S... [ More ]
    Poster:Yogesh ChandranathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good and honest company
    Review:Accurate on time, decent price and honest people. My driver was an excellent guy who answered his phone calls promptly and gave me a precise time of arrival. I contacted customer service several time and they were fabulous. would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:MaenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good service at a competive price!
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport did a great job get our car transported. The company effectively communicated what to expect from the process and found me a transport company who was able to get my vehicle to me in a decent amount of time. I would high... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Subject: From MI to CA!
    Review:I called this company (Direct Express) at the last minute because another company gave me the run-around. I put a rush on the the pick up of the car and they came within 3 days. The representative I talked to was very honest and helpful. I was not ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Aja WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: 4.5 star
    Review:I had an overall great experience while using Direct Express Auto Transport. The communication with information of pick-up/delivery was fantastic. The only reason I didn't give it a five star is due to the fact that my car was dirty when it arrived. ... [ More ]
    Poster:KaitlynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 11:21:00 PM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21