View 159,416 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,417th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 9 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 682 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.82% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: good service
    Review:excellent service we are very happy and Ashley was great anytime we call she was ready to help.thank you . Michael [ View ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:3/28/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Direct Express
    Review:My experience with DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT was easy, convenient, and competitively priced. I called the toll free number to set up the transport, and the whole process was completed in under 2 weeks (From initial call to drop off at destinatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew BabcockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Better than other company
    Review:I have had my car shipped with this exact route before but this one was cheaper and the quality was great. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. The truck carrying my car broke down in Texas and the driver called me personally to apolo... [ More ]
    Poster:Serena Edall This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Experience
    Review:Dear, This was the first time I arranged for a vehicle to be transported. This was a fleet vehicle and I had no direct contact with the actual transportation. The reviews from our employees was very positive. The drive contacted the sender and recei... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Review:Direct Express arranged for my car pick up efficiently. The car was picked up and delivered on the days promised. The car was in great shape upon delivery. I am very satisfied with the service provided by Direct Express and would not hesitate to use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Koo
    Date:3/27/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Interstate Car Transport
    Review:I requested express service, and everyone on the team from the customer service representative to the driver was super helpful. The only complaint I had is that the driver got there even earlier than the express date that we planned for and I wasn't... [ More ]
    Poster:SNThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Truck
    Review:Direct Express worked with me to ensure all paperwork was ready for a 3rd party pickup and delivery. Everything went very smooth including the truck was actually picked up a day earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: One happy customer
    Review:Best car transport company ever. Very happy with the service. Definitely would use them again. I had my VW bus in my front of my house within 3 days. Very satisfied, thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:PedroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 5:14:00 AM
    Subject: Return Costumer
    Review:I used this transportation site about 4 years ago when I was shipping my car from Arizona to Indiana for college. It was the best deal in town and had great ratings both from customers and the Better Business Bureau. When I made the decision to move ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivette VargasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, prompt and courteous
    Review:The company did a great job and they were very responsive. This was a last minute move, and therefore an emergency for us; Jessica made it her priority to get us lined up within the week for transport. The carrier arrived when scheduled and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:BlacktreeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Right on time Right the way we want
    Review:Great service .on time with very reasonable price. I would recommend this company to others as well. [ View ]
    Poster:RamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:Never used a transport before but this changed our minds. Well organized, easy, economical when you consider time and fuel cost. Great customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Review:When I received my car it was kind of dirty but it is understandable because it has been delievered through a long way all over from WA. I feel satisfied with service and look for a little cheaper and more affordable price. Thanks for your services! [ View ]
    Poster:LinhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Review:Not bad. Car guy was nice. Left car in the middle of a busy street..took 8 days of transport.. Was not really happy about that. The car was dirty and it took lo ger than anticipated [ View ]
    Poster:Samantha This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: East to West coast car transport
    Review:Other than the fact that the pick up occured AFTER i had already left and I needed to trouble a friend the rest was fine. I called a few times and had notes put in that I need the pick up to occur before my departure and it still didnt happen. [ View ]
    Poster:Phoebe bThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experieince with having a car hauled and it was flawless. The representative from Direct Express Auto was fantastic, providing me with all of the details necessary and making the process very smooth. My car was picked up one day a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rusty This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:There was no problem at the overall service. On picking it up, the person said the transporting truck will be changed and so ths second truck will deliver it on arriving. I hope the information of the second truck can be informed ahead. [ View ]
    Poster:NAM SOO KANGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: RECOMMENDED!!!
    Review:I liked the online quote system. The staff responded quickly to my inquiry and had my car scheduled for pickup on the date I requested. The fees were fair and reasonable in my opinion. Pickup and delivery were on time. The driver was courteous an... [ More ]
    Poster:ValThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Review:Although I received prompt services from Ashley, the customer service rep, I was not informed that the driver would not be able to deliver directly to the house - that arrangements would have to be made to meet the driver for the delivery of the car... [ More ]
    Poster:CJ
    Date:3/23/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: 900 Mi Transport SC to WI
    Review:I went to transportreviews.com and picked out several companies to request quotes for transport of a car I bought online in SC. The no-hassle instant quote from the Direct Express Auto Transport website turned out to be the one I selected (had to wa... [ More ]
    Poster:James BrownellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2015 5:59:00 AM
    Subject: Cost Effective and Excellent
    Review:The transporters were professional and knowlegable. For the cost they charge they did an extraordinary service, in terms of quality, care, timiliness and communication. I would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:VKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Transport experience
    Review:This is the second time that I have used Direct Express Auto Transport. The first time was on Novemebr of 2014 and I was extremely pleased on their professional service. Direct delivered my classic car as promissed and on time. The second time was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry CasaboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 5:52:00 AM
    Review:Pickup for my auto was assigned immediately and pickup was earlier than I expected. The delay in delivery was nothing to do with the broker, but just a delay in the driver arriving at my location for drop off. Have used before and will definitely use... [ More ]
    Poster:BARRYSCHAFERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country car transportation
    Review:My only complaint is that I called several times to confirm that the car would be picked up BEFORE my flight and every time I was promised it would and it still DID NOT. Had to trouble a friend. My car was ready to be picked up 4 days before my fligh... [ More ]
    Poster:FBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Direct express
    Review:Fast friendly service. The driver stayed in contact with us and met all deadlines. I recommend you go directly to "direct express auto transport." Do not simply complete an online request for a transport. You will be innondated with calls... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Great job. Quick and easy booking. Got a quote online, and within 2 days it was assigned to a driver. They picked the car up on a Saturday from New York, and it was here 7 days later in San Diego. When the driver got here, all I did was sign a simple... [ More ]
    Poster:JamilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: I would use them again!
    Review:Bottom line; I received exactly what I was promised AND at a very competitive price. Actually, most quotes came in between $800-$1,000 and I had a couple at $650-$700 and this was the lowest at $600. While I don't make decisions solely on price; I ... [ More ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again.
    Review:Prompt and courteous. There was some confusion over who was paying whom, but that was quickly resolved and taken care of. Will definitely call again. [ View ]
    Date:3/18/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Responsive
    Review:They were very responsive to my concerns and handled the transaction professionally. They were attentive to my needs for immediate transport and followed through with confirmation calls. Overall, the experience was seamless in what otherwise would'... [ More ]
    Poster:ABThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Review:All in all great experience. Would definately use again. They arrived on time for the pickup and delivered on time even though the weather was terrible. The driver and his co-driver were super friendly and kept in contact the entire time with both... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles ThompsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivery
    Review:Overall a great experience, the weather had been bad with snow that delayed the delivery . I would have spent more money driving to pick up a vehicle and hotel plus gas and then driving two vehicles back home than it did to have the vehicle shipped t... [ More ]
    Poster:James millsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This was the second vehicle I had transported by Direct Express Auto transport and could not be more satisfied. My Tahoe was picked up on time and delivered on time as promised. The driver was very friendly, professional and my Tahoe was not damaged ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick BlanchardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 8:56:00 AM
    Review:I've been using your company for years and will be doing so for years to come. Great Customer Service!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Juan C. CuevasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car
    Review:Car was delivered on time with no problems whatsoever excellent shipping company would use again if needed all promises fullfilled [ View ]
    Poster:Donald shooksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: place to pickup my car
    Review:in front of my house have more then enough room for truck to pick up my car but then want me drive my car to meet the truck at Village Park Dr. & 179th Ave SE, they can walk to my house to pick up my car or drive me home after paper work. [ View ]
    Poster:A. LiuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: place to pickup my car
    Date:3/14/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Services
    Review:This company is 100% awesome, from the time I called and spoke to their operator Kelly, to the time I received my car was a wonderful experience of customer service and timely vehicle pickup and delivery. I was completely informed from step one to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Andreas MikoleiczikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Review:The company assigned a driver quickly, making the whole experience easier. The driver picked-up and delivered the vehicle on time without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:RodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Going back to Cali!!!
    Review:My experience with direct auto transport (DAT)was great!!!! From the time I placed my order with DAT and until delivery in California, everything went down according to schedule. My car was picked up in Alabama the day after I placed my order and ... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Cheap and fast
    Review:It was the cheapest delivery I've found and fast. The delivery person called and made sure that the car was ready and when it was supposed to be delivered he called again to make sure that I was home to be there to pick up my car [ View ]
    Poster:XuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express auto transport/Oliver Transportation
    Review:Had never shipped a car before and both our coordinator and Driver Oliver Transportation were professional and very kind. They both know their business. I would recommend them and would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Michele FerrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent review
    Review:They are an excellent company. They provided the exact contracted service, The transport company was excellent. they were on time and professional. I will use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Review:The driver was knowledgable and curtious - best we have used- my rep at the co - Kelly was great - would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce dubberleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car hauler
    Review:Max was a great man to deal with and lots of experience. They picked up my car on time and delivered it early. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike RosaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: San Diego to Florida
    Review:Direct express from the very start were professional and knowledgeable with our complicated needs. We had to ship my fathers truck from maui to Florida. We had a company that shipped it to San diego but for the same company to truck it to Florida was... [ More ]
    Poster:SheriseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: overall
    Review:The Ferrari was picked up within hours from when I got off the phone and delivered in perfect condition and was delivered on time and the driver gave me notice and called me to tell me when he would arrive. I have no problem calling this company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:jerry reitanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: overall
    Date:3/9/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transfer
    Review:Our experience with Direct Express Auto Transport was easy. I set everything up over the phone and before the end of the day I knew who would be transporting our vehicles. The driver contacted me a couple of days prior to pick up to let us know when ... [ More ]
    Poster:KristenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Alex was great! He was clean, professional, and very accommodating! He was in constant contact via phone and text message to give us a guaranteed time frame. I can appreciate that. [ View ]
    Poster:Caitlynn WhittenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport ..thank you!
    Review:I have used Direct Express Auto Transport company SEVERAL times. Every time it was a highly professional service, on time with both pickup and delivery. The actual delivery team used very nice looking equipment and the contact between the delivery te... [ More ]
    Poster:johnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 12:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16