View 147,145 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,146th Review now!
Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 243 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.43% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Having a car shipped half way across the US is stressful to say the least. But i could not have been happier with the entire process from start to end. From the phone contacts to the delivery driver, this was a group that not only knew what they are... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from NJ to TX.
    Review:Referred to the company by the seller, who has used Direct Express before. The car was picked up in NJ on Friday and delivered to me on Monday, one day early. It was really kind of exciting to see our car on the upper deck of the enclosed carrier. On... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob RankinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: The service was good, but...
    Review:The service was good, but I found that my cell phone charger and my usb disappeared. And I found that my car has come AWD warning signal on after delivery. Right before delivery, I checked the car at the dealer to find out everything fine, but after ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eun Jeong LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Why you should use Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Very easy to work with. Immediately set to work to find a carrier and exceeded my expectations. Prompt and courteous representative that answered all my questions and made me feel at ease with doing business with Direct Express Auto Transport. Lived ... [ More ]
    Poster:elliott zirkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job, Almost Too Fast
    Review:Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Only problem was they got there so fast, we had not even arrived by the time got their. We had to find someone to pick up the car for us. [ View ]
    Poster:Todd ZatorskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car LA to Mass
    Review:Car arrived in perfect shape, everything inside. This was so much easier than I expected. We were we nervous about shipping my sons car so I called and all my concerns were addressed . They ship 300-400 cars a month and do a lot of college kids cars... [ More ]
    Poster:J WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Driver charged me $30 for having some items in the trunk, even though I was told By Kelly I could have a few thing under 100 lbs. I had less then 30 lbs in the trunk. [ View ]
    Poster:Yeli This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: on time dilevery
    Review:I am please to have used Direct Auto to ship my car from Philadelphia to TX . the delivery was on time , it was within 5 days from the pick up time. the staff were courteous and all my questions and concerns were answered and met. thank you Direct Au... [ More ]
    Poster:merilda PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Nice job
    Review:The first truck that was assigned had a problem picking up the car... They were confused by how to get to the pick up point and just left. However, Direct Express assigned a new company right away and pick up and delivery were flawless.... Delivery w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave'sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:37:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My experience with Direct Express Auto Transport and the assigned carrier, CJM Transportation has been a positive one. The cost of transporting my vehicle from Iowa to Texas was reasonable and the time involved was within the perimeters given by... [ More ]
    Poster:R. ElkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:We used this company to transport a car from California to the Chicago area. We paid a little bit extra to try to have the car picked up within 1-4 days of our first available date. We were notified by email several days before our first available ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Daughters car to college
    Review:When we were looking to transport our daughter's car, we were very nervous as we had never done it before. We spent three days getting quotes, looking at BBB reviews, transport.com reviews and talking to various companies. It was soo much that we alm... [ More ]
    Poster:RenardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Too Good!
    Review:Shipping a van with accessibility ramp and other fixtures for my wheelchair required safe and careful loading (van is lower than most). Expertly loaded and delivered in record time to my agent almost one thousand miles away. Only problem was th... [ More ]
    Poster:David AverbuckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I used direct auto to move my Hyundai from New Jersey to Texas. Direct Auto gave me a good price and they were able to assign / obtain a trucking company that was very dependable. The trucker called me the day before to confirm pick up and on the... [ More ]
    Poster:PhilipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew
    Review:I was going to drive from Los Angeles to Kentucky because I did not trust transporting company's this experience prove there are good and honest company's. We were referred to Direct Express by a relative who said they had no problems transporting th... [ More ]
    Poster:Nareshimah OseiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Happy delivery
    Review:I had started with another company who had promised to pick up my car and they never did. I reached out to Direct Express and within a day had my car picked up and on it's way to my destination. I was in contact with the driver all the way and was s... [ More ]
    Poster:Peggy BolesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transition
    Review:I booked and paid my initial deposit for standard delivery online on a Sunday. I received an email early Monday indicating my car would by picked up that day. The driver contacted me and arranged pick up that Monday night. My car arrive at it's de... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise JerniganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Review:I have been a customer of autotransport direct for over a year. I have sent several cars through them and I've always had excellent results, the pricing was reasonable, they have excellent follow up on the order and the companiess and operators that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos DorantesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I was very pleased with Direct Auto Transport from start to finish. The driver was professional, and I appreciated how well he stayed in touch with me to let me know when my vehicle would be delivered. Due to low hanging tree branches, the driver a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mauri Arnold
    Date:8/18/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: mustang
    Review:this company was fast and prompt. i emailed my order on a friday around mid afternoon and it was picked up that evening. i got the call tuesday as promised and it was dropped off door to door like with no problems. i asked around about price and it w... [ More ]
    Poster:mike hoelzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the third time I've used this company and it won't be the last. They deliver. I bought the car on Craigslist in California and called Direct express Auto and they took care of the rest. I'm happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Curt PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Cheap and good
    Review:Find another car transporting service that can get a car across the country in 3 days for $1250 with no damages or any trouble at all and I'll pay for it myself. Just can't beat the price and the product of this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Review:Excellent Service and they delivered one day early as per their commit date. I will recommend Direct Express Auto Transport to my Friends to ship their car(s). [ View ]
    Poster:RajuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:this was the second time I used them. couldn't be any easier online quotes that they stick to.. pick up was set up early and was on time. delivery was the same way. delivered roadside right to my driveway for less than I could've gone to get it mysel... [ More ]
    Poster:scottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: CA to VA
    Review:Pick up was about 8 hours late. Guys that came were cool and got my car to VA safe and sound a day early. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Company Came Thru
    Review:I contracted with this company after another company failed to come thru with a transport. Great customer service, on time, and no issues. Definitely hire again. [ View ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:This is the third time I've used them to move my cars they are always on time with awesome attitudes. [ View ]
    Poster:R.ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: knowledge
    Review:All parties that I dealt with knew their subject were always helpful. They were always able to handle questions and give the correct information. I would definitely use they again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheila KirschenbaumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus LS460L Delivered on time....
    Review:Good company to deal with. My Lexus arrived in same condition and on time. Thanks Direct Express ! Jimmy/MD [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:8/13/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: transported my vehicle from TX to CA
    Review:My experience was great after I was set up by Jessica. I was moving out of town from TX and CA and was told that my vehicle would be picked up within 1-7 days of the date I first made it available. And that turned out to be the case. It was deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:KashifThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Review:We are very happy with the service. We are very happy with the service We are very happy with the service We are very happy with the service [ View ]
    Poster:V FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:This whole experience was great. The prices were great, the customer service even better. I would definitely recommend Direct Express Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Ayan
    Date:8/12/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Driver was very congenial but late on delivery. I would have appreciated a return call to let me know when my car would arrive. A tiny little bezel was broken and I have been trying to find a replacement to no avail because the car is rare. A little ... [ More ]
    Poster:GlennThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:They did an awesome job and great service. They really came through for us.this was a very smooth and professional transaction . [ View ]
    Poster:Tony washington This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: CA TO NJ
    Review:I have heard horror stories about shipping a car across country. I had only a very good experience. The price quoted was fair, not the lowest, but not the highest. The pick up went smoothly. When I called for an update on delivery, I was always treat... [ More ]
    Poster:Joy EstrajchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Vehicle was picked up on the day as promissed. Great communication with the driver all throughout the transport process. Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Thieleking This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Made contact within two days and car was picked up the following day. The car was also delivered sooner than anticipated. Very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth FloresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Review:Great Service, Quick Pick Up, On-time drop off, and smooth transaction all around. Would definitely recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Creighton O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Out of state transport
    Review:The process was exactly as explained to be notified by email of the carrier.The pick up ran ahead of schedule and delivery was early. The car was handled very well and delivered in top condition. I would recommend using this service again and for m... [ More ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: good communication
    Review:Everything went fine. I was hesitant bc there are some sketch ones, but it was good. I was happy to work with them. I would use them again. Other people ripped me off and I was not pleased. It was clean and no damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:Easy to work with. Jessie was prompt in letting me know what procedures were. Trucking company was very reliable and prompt and driver kept me informed of whereabouts. Would happily use Direct Express Auto Transport again if needed and would recom... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray HeydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from WI to CA
    Review:The assigned driver made sure to keep in contact with me every step of the transport. I was contacted prior to the pick-up of my vehicle, I was notified with a realistic time of travel and I was contacted the day before my expected delivery. On the ... [ More ]
    Poster:CJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Even though my car was picked up one day late it got to Miami from Los Angeles in 5 days! When I first called I directly worked with Ashley and she did excellent work with customer service and a accommodating everything around my schedule. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle MedinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Mazda Miata Shipping
    Review:Direct Express quoted us the most reasonable rate for shipping our MX5. There were no hidden charges. The delivery driver was professional and courteous. We will certainly use Direct Express for our next vehicle shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:Stanford Motor VehiclesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Car came in great condiction just like they pick it up .. Recivie on time on set date and one set date of drop off [ View ]
    Poster:Wilson
    Date:8/9/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Accepted my last second move request
    Review:I was being transferred from IL to TX for work, and I was originally planning to drive my vehicle. My plans were switched last second, and I had less than a week to find a car carrier. I had requested quotes/delivery information from numerous compani... [ More ]
    Poster:AkihiroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I was recommend to this company from someone who has used them 3 times and I was very happy with them. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:richard goffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I was referred to this company from someone who had use 3 times. My Friend talked very highly of this company and I used them and I have to agree they do and excellent job. [ View ]
    Poster:pat baylissThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I used them to transport two cars and the experience was good. The first car was placed under an old oil-leaking car and was covered with oil stain when it was delivered. The second car was good and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Yang LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Everything I had hoped for.
    Review:I called 30 places to find a good place with the right price. I am really paranoid on having a transport after reading many different stories about cars not coming on time or being damaged. I read reviews on this place an it seemed they had a few dis... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle HaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 8:59:00 AM