View 169,611 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,612th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 846 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.46% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:No issues, no complaints. Car was picked up and delivered quickly. Will use again. Friendly driver, plenty of communication. No new damage to vehicle upon arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: The owner Mike was helpful
    Review:The trucking company Speedy Auto Transport damaged my car severely and some gas was missing. Direct Auto Express, however, I would use again. Mike was helpful in getting my car to the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:ForrestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 4:39:00 AM
    Subject: Faster than expected
    Review:I shipped my car to myself from Texas to California because I was moving, but didn't realize the delivery would be so fast! The car arrived 3 days before I thought it would (I expected it to take 7 days), and I was still in Texas with a plane ticket ... [ More ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Just one matter
    Review:Overall service of this company is pretty much satisfied. However, the carrier company, US Empire LLC was the worst one ever. My car was arrived earlier than it supposed to be, and didn't contact me a day before or after. I wasn't that place yet, bec... [ More ]
    Poster:E Huang
    Date:9/2/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:Contacted shipper an discovered they were actually third party. Ordered "Express" shipping option which was supposed to get the vehicle picked up in 1-2 days. It took 6 days to pick it up, no refund for lost time. Was not contacted by carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Connor BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service...
    Review:I had a little flexibility in my delivery schedule shipping my car from Florida to Virginia but I was contacted sooner than expected. Driver was polite and knowledgeable and proceeded to take great care of my vehicle and keep me advised of it's prog... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre RobertoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again!
    Review:Very friendly and professional! Was pleasantly surprised when they brought my car earlier than expected. Will definitely use again for my upcoming auto shipping needs next May. [ View ]
    Poster:Deanna AlfredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport did a great job getting my vehicle to be in a timely manner. Their customer service was great. Answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable with dealing with them. I give them 2 thumbs up on the experie... [ More ]
    Poster:DanBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport service
    Review:Everything about the experience was good except one thing. First, let me say, the driver and company were respectful, knowledgeable and prompt - on both ends pick up and drop off. The car was delivered in the condition we gave it, no scratches or any... [ More ]
    Poster:Suellen Hopfer
    Date:9/2/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable
    Review:Service was fast and reliable. The car arrived a little earlier than I expected, at around 1PM, and I found it out when I called at NOON that day. It would have been better if they had informed me earlier so that I could plan things accordingly. This... [ More ]
    Poster:VeraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Driver
    Review:I expected my brand new car to be exposed to the elements and probably needed to be washed once the shipment was completed, but I never expected that the driver who delivered my car would be wearing a very muddy pair of shoes. My tires were covered i... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Review:Jessica was very helpful during the several times I had contacted her. Her quote was for an open trailer, but I had requested enclosed and she was able to ship at that rate. Very accomodating.Have used this company in the past and have had no unpleas... [ More ]
    Poster:fred
    Date:9/2/2015 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible experience - hidden cost, lack of communication, damage
    Review:I've had my car transported cross country before so this isn't my first experience with this sort of business. The reason for my terrible experience is that the company that picked up my order, Ramaz Trans Inc, had a driver that demanded that the tru... [ More ]
    Response:Hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Daniel So is dissatisfied but this is the first time we have ever had a customer lock his trunk completely. It is assumed and even common sense that no driver would risk transporting a vehicle without knowing if the trunk contained illegal weapons, narcotics, a bomb, a body or was simply packed too heavy. Mr. Daniel So is the first person in over ten years to lock the trunk like that and then he blames us for his lack of forethought and sense. There are no hidden fees. His extra expense (whatever it was) likely came as a result of his not thinking. We wish Daniel So lots of luck in Sliver Spring, Maryland because we have a feeling he is going to need it. [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel SoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent transport experience!
    Review:Everything went smooth and on time. The best part was the driver who picked up our cars was from my home town so it felt like we knew each other forever. The driver was friendly and professional and called to give updates as to when we could expect h... [ More ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: A++++
    Review:Low price and quick pickup and delivery. The delivery was assigned as soon as the reservation was made and the vehicle was picked the next day. Vehicle delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:VenuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up of car
    Review:The only negative experience was during pick up of the vehicle. There was a window I desired to have met and it was pushed to the right due to unavailable drivers. Better communication needs to be there to make it smoother. Overall though I was happy... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam DierkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 6:21:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience.
    Review:Excellent all the way around! The whole experience from quote to delivery was everything i hoped for. Will definitely use again. The cost of the transport was more than fair. There was no damage to the car they transported for us. The pick up an... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard GoeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Prompt
    Review:Direct Transport was recommended to me by a person that sells and works in the car industry. He recommended Direct Transport with no hesitations. He uses them all the time and all over the US. My booking took about 5 minutes on line and was $200... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth Moore
    Date:8/30/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Happy
    Review:I was very happy with the transport of my truck. I had never used this type of service before, but I will again if the opportunity arises. I was kept well informed about the status, and time frame of the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:great communication... thot I'd have to wait several days to get car transported... it was on the books and schedule and at my door by Thursday by noon.... I could not have done it for the price or the time involved.... transport was under 600.00... [ More ]
    Poster:CarlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Review:The rate is reasonable and the service is Excellent. I expected a minimum of 5 working days. But, I got the vehicle delivered on time within 3 Business days. [ View ]
    Poster:GopinathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Late arrival
    Review:They picked up 2 days early, which was fine. Nice enough folks. But they set delivery for Wednesday, so we drove to the destination on Tuesday and rented a hotel. (We are moving there but do not yet have a house, so we had to drive from our cabin 4 h... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim SwansonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: quick service
    Review:Everything went smoothly and right on time from the day I ordered. Great service. I will definitely use them again if needed. They seemed to get back to me within 24hrs after contacting them for delivery date. Thanks, Justin [ View ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Transportation; Good Pricing
    Review:All in all, I would give this transportation service a 4 out of 5. Customer service was pretty good, and the only qualm that I have is that they use a third-party owner/operator type of system. This became a problem because I told customer service th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramon M. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Review:The trucking company Zimmerman that was used was very good. The delivered just as promised and the vehicle was in the same condition as when it left. They were very friendly and personable. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela HortonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Transporting a car can be a nerve racking experience Direct Express Auto Transport made it an easy and pleasant experience from start to finish. The call center person was polite and helpful, the quote was fair the pick up was on time. The delivery w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitchell SteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Will recommend to others
    Review:Pick up was on time and the delivery is faster than I thought. Very polite operators and effective service. Will come back again and recommend this to all my friends who need to ship their cars. This was my first shipping my car. I saw the great rev... [ More ]
    Poster:DaileiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Will recommend to others
    Date:8/26/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Company kept me up to date on the status of the delivery. They picked it up on the day promised, and delivered on the day promised. The driver was very helpful. He would not enter the neighborhood because the trees were too low and he didn't want ... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:From scheduling to delivery, Direct Express Auto Transport was friendly, prompt, and professional. The price was competitve with other quotes I had received from other companies but I decided to go with Driect Auto Express due to Ashley's customer se... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 5:15:00 AM
    Subject: Direct Express Review
    Review:I was very pleased with the service. The driver assigned to the service provided prompt pick-up, frequent communication, and on time delivery to an alternate site, in short excellent service' [ View ]
    Poster:Tom RowlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Michigan to Florida Move
    Review:The whole experience was top notch, from their very informational website, to the fantastic customer service agent, to the driver who kept us very informed. I would not hesitate in a second to use this company again, and I will be happy to spread the... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend to my friends
    Review:I was referred to autotransportdirect.com by a friend and after hearing all the positive feedback, I put in the order online. Picked up and delivered were on time (within the two hour window they gave). Before it was scheduled for picked up I was co... [ More ]
    Poster:YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 4:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great!!
    Review:Would use again...actually I am! I would've never guessed 3 years ago when I shipped a car to a daughter in school that I would ever need to do that again. Welcome to having two daughters! Both times the process was easy, timely, manged well AND affo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to Order
    Review:My company only shipped 1 car as part of my relocation package, so I was on my own for my second car. This was almost an afterthought as my wife and I were concentrating on moving of the household goods, trying to sell our house, and looking for a ... [ More ]
    Date:8/20/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: FL TO MA
    Review:Couldn't be happier with the service and will be use this company again next time we move. I was given a estimated pick up and drop off Monday-Thursday, it was right on point. The driver called to keep me updated. So pleased it went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:JASMINE This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Meh, ok
    Review:Everything worked out well the picked up and dropped off without issue. Pricing was a bit weird though. I seemed like my deposit wasn't included in the initial quote. Seemed like I paid about 2 hundred more than I was quoted. [ View ]
    Response:We are sorry that customer Tito Avila is lukewarm about the service. We assigned a driver literally 10 minutes after Mr. Avila booked his order. Wow! And then delivered his two vehicles from Doral, Florida to San Francisco one week later. That's really fast and done for precisely the amount quoted and not a penny more. Folks it's hard to do any better and we wish Mr. Avila lots of luck in the City, home of the NBA champion Golden State Warriors! [ view ]
    Poster:NA Prefer not to giveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 5:56:00 AM
    Review:First time using an auto transport company , Driver was very professional and kept in touch with ETA. I would definetely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:NinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Came on time & quickly once it was picked up at dealership. In the end, the car did it work out for us (dealership fault) so we have scheduled another transport with this company for the car we finally decided on! I would recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:JakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:Overall I had a very good experience moving my vehicle from VA to NJ. Once the move was assigned, I had my car the next day as promised and the time as promised. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue DempseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Price
    Review:The whole Experience was great, from beginning to end there was great communication, even the truck driver Nathan was excellent, there was many calls with updates which made everything easy and worry free, I will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sebastian G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:They arrived on time and the driver is very nice. I shipped my car from Illinois to California and it only took 2 days because there were two drivers. You can choose any time and they will deliver the car to you. I picked up my car right after I flig... [ More ]
    Poster:Yen-Chih WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Review:I used this service when I moved from Atlanta to Phoenix a few weeks ago. The team was knowledgable and helpful when I called to change my pickup date and the transporter was friendly and kept me updated on my cars trip across the country. The day af... [ More ]
    Poster:WilliamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Moving Car Comments
    Review:They offered the lowest price $904 compare with the others $925-$975. The moving truck is clean/good shape, driver is very nice and cares for car. Car was delivered in 5 days, 2 days early than estimated. I would give them a 5-Stars for their serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Hung LeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely happy with service
    Review:Quote was good ,I did go up from the original quote but it was a week later and only 40 dollars so that's understandable . Very knowledgeable what they told me and no hidden fees it was exact. Took a couple days longer to find truck a day or so but... [ More ]
    Poster:craigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: coast to coast transport
    Review:Decent price quoted online, pickup was 1 day after quote acceptance, delivered much quicker than I thought possible. Calls were made on time. Drivers at both end were courteous and respectful [ View ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very efficient and reliable service experience
    Review:Very efficient and reliable. Pickup was much earlier than anticipated and delivery was ahead of schedule. I would use them again any time. Great job guys. [ View ]
    Poster:ArthurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly as I hoped
    Review:The service was prompt, friendly, and professional; once the assignment was made, communication was direct and updates were timely. I would do it again without reservation. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim HancockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: VehicleTransport
    Review:I believe that the service was excellent, they were on time and they were also help with both picking up and also dropping off accommodating my schedule. I also thought that the price was very good for the distance that I had to transport my vehicle.... [ More ]
    Poster:Willie
    Date:8/12/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Found company on Edmunds website
    Review:I would use Direct Express again. This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I was a little nervous but everything worked out. The price was the least expensive compared to other company quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah HawkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 2:30:00 AM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22