View 152,944 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,945th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 411 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.11% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.89% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I would absolutely use Direct Express Auto Transport again. To explain this transaction in more detail, the car that I needed transported was purchase just outside of town from Chicago. The cities name was Winchester Illinois and the dealership... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The Customer Service was extremely helpful. The driver was a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Weyland
    Date:11/27/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Easy Transporting
    Review:Great experience. Driver was prompt, courteous, and professional for both pickup and dropoff. This process made moving a vehicle across the country a real breeze. Would definitely recommend this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:11/25/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Car pick-up and delivery and costs associated
    Review:Service was exceptional. The only drawback was the vehicle was schedule for a Sunday pick-up which I thought was strange and a Sunday delivery -pickup was on a Monday and Delivery was made the following Friday. Otherwise excellent service and would r... [ More ]
    Poster:P FlaggThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast shipping of 2 vehicles
    Review:My brother sold me two of his older cars, and we had them shipped from Denver to Oklahoma City. The pickup was a day later than we requested, but the shipping was so fast (less than 24 hours) that it more than made up for the short delay. The cars ar... [ More ]
    Poster:SusannahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:The carriers were very friendly and prompt with the delivery. The price of the transportation was a little above other quotes but we choose Direct Auto Express because of a good past experience. The carrier telephoned me to let me know when I could... [ More ]
    Poster:Interstate Unlimited FCUThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Good company to work with
    Review:Driver called to arrange an early pickup which worked out fine. Driver called the destination party prior to delivery to arrange an appropriate drop off point. This company was at least $75.00 cheaper than any other I called. The process was simple ... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Transport Service
    Review:Excellent service and professional personnel. After receiving my online quote I called Direct Express Auto Transport and talked with Kelly for specific information. She answered all my questions and made arrangements to transport a vehicle from Lak... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Warczak
    Date:11/24/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPMENT
    Review:COMPANY WAS GREAT AND PROVIDED QUICK ASSISTANCE AS NEEDED VEHICLE TO GET PICKED UP ASAP. WITHIN A DAY HAD A DRIVER AND WITHIN A WEEK CAR WAS HERE. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND CO WORKERS [ View ]
    Poster:hannibal acostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:Not good in keeping customer aware of picking up car and then updating on progress. If I didn't call I would not be aware that carrier broke down and was not going to be delivered as promised. I paid for expidited delivery and it took 9 days to ge... [ More ]
    Poster:louise mazziniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1st class business
    Review:It was a pleasure to deal with Direct Express and Kelly. I had contact with many unsavory car transport brokers before getting in touch with Direct Express. All other contacts were pushy, misleading, or unprofessional. Kelly was professional and pers... [ More ]
    Poster:steve tThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time in good condition
    Review:I booked the service early. The transport company contacted me two days before pickup and gave the driver's contact information. The driver was courteous and delivered the car in the estimated 7 days. The car was dirty, but that is expected from an o... [ More ]
    Poster:SJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:Service was perfect, 5 stars pick up was quick and delivery was perfect. Driver took excellent of my valuable cargo. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Dryer
    Date:11/23/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I have never had an automobile transported so I was not sure what to expect. Direct Express made it super easy. What won me over initially was that their web site provided an instant quote WITHOUT me having to give up a bunch of personal information.... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: automotive
    Review:would use again. very efficient and driver was very nice and experienced. Had new truck and trailer. no damage to my car. thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:John ClappThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:A refreshing experience. The original contact person (Jessie) was very courteous & knowledgeable. The day of pickup I was told the truck would be there within an hour and it was. On delivery day the driver called and advised approximately what ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger Cieri
    Date:11/23/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Review of the Service provided b by Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Courtageous, prompt delivery no hassles, on time. Quite a painless experience. Would recommended it to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Hilda YrastorzaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:There was no haggling on the price or any hidden cost and the priced was very good. This was all above board and straight forward. They came and picked up the automobile within the time stated and delivered within the time stated (actually a little f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport experience
    Review:I was pleased with the delivery of my classic car across the country from California to Washington DC. I was concerned about having the car transported in an open truck with the unexpected ice and snow weather covering 80 percent of US after the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jazz
    Date:11/22/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great price! Fast shipping! Perfect transaction! The company was called early Monday morning and the car was picked up later that night in Connecticut. They estimated we would get the car Thursday in Florida. We were very happy to get the call that o... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Service review
    Review:I was glad to have hired Direct Express Auto Transport Company to transport my 1975 Classic British Triumph TR6 convertible. They were extremely professional and delivered my vehcle within four days of being picked up. The transport price was very go... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry CasaboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transpoting my car from Houston to Greensborogh
    Review: SERVICE IS GOOD i SENT MY CAR FROM HOUSTON TO GREENSBORO. THEY CAME ON TIME TO PICK UP MY CAR. BUT THE DELIVERY TOOK 2 DAYS DELAY. THAT IS OK. I AM GOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS TO USE THIS TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDER. [ View ]
    Poster:KARTHIKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Satisified
    Review:A carrier was found very quickly and the delivery was ahead of the estimated date. The service was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Deal....
    Review:Everything was on time and the deal they have quoted was an excellent deal [ View ]
    Poster:Varun Prasanna Chejerla
    Date:11/18/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Willing to work with you1
    Review:I had good experience because the company was friendly and willing to assist me with my car transport. Although the initial driver refused to transport my car thinking it was TOO low with not enough clearance but they found me someone else who brough... [ More ]
    Poster:HammadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:I'm a repeat customer of Direct. My Arizona pickup was very quick, they worked with me on the delivery date and time and the cost was much less than the competition. What's not to like ? [ View ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express
    Review:My vehicle was damaged out of state and not driveable back home. Direct Express was able to work with me to get the vehicle loaded and delivered in a very timely fashion. Delivery was only 4 days from pickup time which seemed very resonable consider... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Review:We have used this company to transport a vehicle three times and would not hesitate to use them again. Customer service is excellent both with company personnel and drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Sally C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:This was my first experience using a car transport company. It went better than I expected. I loved the fact that you can go on Direct Express's website and get an immediate and truthful quote. I submitted the available date for pick up was that sam... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:The initial contact with Mike went VERY smoothly. Everyone involved in this operation did exactly what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. I would not hesitate for a moment, to use your agency in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael A. D'AmatoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:I shopped several carriers and find this one to be the most affordable with great reveiws. They did not dissappoint. The communication was strong, the verhcile was picked up as promised as was the delivery. There was not a need for a whole lot of ... [ More ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time I had ever had an automobile shipped. All I can say is what they said was what they did. I have no issues, and car was delivered in the same condition it was loaded in. I would recommend this company without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Damon GrillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Review:It was the easiest pickup situation we ever had. A flatbed truck came to pick up car in the downtown area where we live and then took it to the transport truck. Car was to be delivered on Thursday evening, but was not delivered until noon the next... [ More ]
    Poster:J. OwenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:Was very pleased with the service and the transport, Allegra. Felt the price was very fair and reasonable. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert BaughmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Easy from Start to Finish!
    Review:Everything about shipping my car was incredibly easy. I did my deposit online and I didn't have to do anything after that. I did have to call in to change the contact person on the pick-up, but that only took a few minutes and the customer service wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:11/14/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Exactly as promised
    Review:Mike from Direct Express Auto Transport explained the process clearly and it played out exactly as he said it would. He charged my credit card a $159 deposit based on the quote and I paid the driver in cash for the balance when the car was delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:N. D'AngioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: 525i Transportation
    Review:First time contracting a car transport. I purchase a collectors BMW 525i that needed extra care during delivery. Everything went well without any major issues. The price was the best overall. I personally liked the fact that i was able to put a depos... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime Castillo Liceaga This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic trouble free transportation thank you
    Review:After my truck was picked up I was in contact with the driver and was told about what time the he would be at the delivery point. Well he was close actually a hour early. I believe as a truck driver myself that his estimate of 1100 mile trip was gre... [ More ]
    Poster:David Kennedy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:This was the most painless experience ever. Was totally satisfied with the excellent service. The driver was awesome and so friendly. Would recommend with 100% confidence. Thank you for the experience. [ View ]
    Poster:JodieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Review:Very happy with delivery time and service. Picked up when promised and delivered on time. The truck arrived in great condition and we are thrilled! It is an open transport so you have to expect that your car will be a little dirty when it arrives. Ou... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: East to West
    Review:We needed to transport a handicap-modified van to California from Long Island. We found Direct Express online, filled out the quote online, and gave them a call. It was very easy. The first person to answer was able to help us. No need to be transfer... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:All service was above expectations. Actually was a bit scared of this type of service, but fears relieved! [ View ]
    Poster:keithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great provider
    Review:Everything went as planned. Picked up the car on time and delivered to our facility on time with no damage. Very professional , prompt and courteous service. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark ReevesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Everything went like clockwork. The car was actually picked up the day before it was scheduled and delivered when it was scheduled to be delivered. Great Job! Would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:BobGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto - was good value
    Review:I would rate the experience as excellent once the vehicle was picked up. There was a one week delay because the dispatcher for the first trucking company didn't communicate with the driver so the driver didn't pick up the car on the promised day. W... [ More ]
    Poster:PhillyGalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Communications
    Review:Price was very reasonable, car arrived in good condition with no issues. Communications with the company that Direct had "sublet" my delivery to could have been better. It all worked out OK. This is the first time I ever had a car transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:KathyLouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery.
    Review:Very happy with the service! The driver was good about letting me know where he was and when he would deliver the car. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen BratvoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery.
    Date:11/6/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great carrier
    Review:Excellent service on short notice. Pickup quick and on time, delivery early. Price very competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Woodard GatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport experience
    Review:Great, seamless experience. Picked up on time, arrived on time. Just what I was looking for and less expensive than I expected. [ View ]
    Poster:R. KleinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 11:05:00 AM