View 146,477 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,478th Review now!
Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 228 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.28% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.72% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: Smooth transition
    Review:I booked and paid my initial deposit for standard delivery online on a Sunday. I received an email early Monday indicating my car would by picked up that day. The driver contacted me and arranged pick up that Monday night. My car arrive at it's de... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise JerniganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Review:I have been a customer of autotransport direct for over a year. I have sent several cars through them and I've always had excellent results, the pricing was reasonable, they have excellent follow up on the order and the companiess and operators that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos DorantesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I was very pleased with Direct Auto Transport from start to finish. The driver was professional, and I appreciated how well he stayed in touch with me to let me know when my vehicle would be delivered. Due to low hanging tree branches, the driver a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mauri Arnold
    Date:8/18/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: mustang
    Review:this company was fast and prompt. i emailed my order on a friday around mid afternoon and it was picked up that evening. i got the call tuesday as promised and it was dropped off door to door like with no problems. i asked around about price and it w... [ More ]
    Poster:mike hoelzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the third time I've used this company and it won't be the last. They deliver. I bought the car on Craigslist in California and called Direct express Auto and they took care of the rest. I'm happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Curt PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Cheap and good
    Review:Find another car transporting service that can get a car across the country in 3 days for $1250 with no damages or any trouble at all and I'll pay for it myself. Just can't beat the price and the product of this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Review:Excellent Service and they delivered one day early as per their commit date. I will recommend Direct Express Auto Transport to my Friends to ship their car(s). [ View ]
    Poster:RajuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:this was the second time I used them. couldn't be any easier online quotes that they stick to.. pick up was set up early and was on time. delivery was the same way. delivered roadside right to my driveway for less than I could've gone to get it mysel... [ More ]
    Poster:scottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: CA to VA
    Review:Pick up was about 8 hours late. Guys that came were cool and got my car to VA safe and sound a day early. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Company Came Thru
    Review:I contracted with this company after another company failed to come thru with a transport. Great customer service, on time, and no issues. Definitely hire again. [ View ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:This is the third time I've used them to move my cars they are always on time with awesome attitudes. [ View ]
    Poster:R.ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: knowledge
    Review:All parties that I dealt with knew their subject were always helpful. They were always able to handle questions and give the correct information. I would definitely use they again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheila KirschenbaumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus LS460L Delivered on time....
    Review:Good company to deal with. My Lexus arrived in same condition and on time. Thanks Direct Express ! Jimmy/MD [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:8/13/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: transported my vehicle from TX to CA
    Review:My experience was great after I was set up by Jessica. I was moving out of town from TX and CA and was told that my vehicle would be picked up within 1-7 days of the date I first made it available. And that turned out to be the case. It was deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:KashifThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Review:We are very happy with the service. We are very happy with the service We are very happy with the service We are very happy with the service [ View ]
    Poster:V FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:This whole experience was great. The prices were great, the customer service even better. I would definitely recommend Direct Express Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Ayan
    Date:8/12/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Driver was very congenial but late on delivery. I would have appreciated a return call to let me know when my car would arrive. A tiny little bezel was broken and I have been trying to find a replacement to no avail because the car is rare. A little ... [ More ]
    Poster:GlennThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:They did an awesome job and great service. They really came through for us.this was a very smooth and professional transaction . [ View ]
    Poster:Tony washington This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: CA TO NJ
    Review:I have heard horror stories about shipping a car across country. I had only a very good experience. The price quoted was fair, not the lowest, but not the highest. The pick up went smoothly. When I called for an update on delivery, I was always treat... [ More ]
    Poster:Joy EstrajchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Vehicle was picked up on the day as promissed. Great communication with the driver all throughout the transport process. Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Thieleking This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Made contact within two days and car was picked up the following day. The car was also delivered sooner than anticipated. Very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth FloresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Review:Great Service, Quick Pick Up, On-time drop off, and smooth transaction all around. Would definitely recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Creighton O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Out of state transport
    Review:The process was exactly as explained to be notified by email of the carrier.The pick up ran ahead of schedule and delivery was early. The car was handled very well and delivered in top condition. I would recommend using this service again and for m... [ More ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: good communication
    Review:Everything went fine. I was hesitant bc there are some sketch ones, but it was good. I was happy to work with them. I would use them again. Other people ripped me off and I was not pleased. It was clean and no damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:Easy to work with. Jessie was prompt in letting me know what procedures were. Trucking company was very reliable and prompt and driver kept me informed of whereabouts. Would happily use Direct Express Auto Transport again if needed and would recom... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray HeydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from WI to CA
    Review:The assigned driver made sure to keep in contact with me every step of the transport. I was contacted prior to the pick-up of my vehicle, I was notified with a realistic time of travel and I was contacted the day before my expected delivery. On the ... [ More ]
    Poster:CJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Even though my car was picked up one day late it got to Miami from Los Angeles in 5 days! When I first called I directly worked with Ashley and she did excellent work with customer service and a accommodating everything around my schedule. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle MedinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Mazda Miata Shipping
    Review:Direct Express quoted us the most reasonable rate for shipping our MX5. There were no hidden charges. The delivery driver was professional and courteous. We will certainly use Direct Express for our next vehicle shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:Stanford Motor VehiclesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Car came in great condiction just like they pick it up .. Recivie on time on set date and one set date of drop off [ View ]
    Poster:Wilson
    Date:8/9/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Accepted my last second move request
    Review:I was being transferred from IL to TX for work, and I was originally planning to drive my vehicle. My plans were switched last second, and I had less than a week to find a car carrier. I had requested quotes/delivery information from numerous compani... [ More ]
    Poster:AkihiroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I was recommend to this company from someone who has used them 3 times and I was very happy with them. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:richard goffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I was referred to this company from someone who had use 3 times. My Friend talked very highly of this company and I used them and I have to agree they do and excellent job. [ View ]
    Poster:pat baylissThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I used them to transport two cars and the experience was good. The first car was placed under an old oil-leaking car and was covered with oil stain when it was delivered. The second car was good and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Yang LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Everything I had hoped for.
    Review:I called 30 places to find a good place with the right price. I am really paranoid on having a transport after reading many different stories about cars not coming on time or being damaged. I read reviews on this place an it seemed they had a few dis... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle HaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: ..
    Review:Cost 450 from Ar to Iowa told about 4 days to get a carrier and then about 4 days to pick up amd the show up late then said at 8am and end up show at 5pm then the driver cal me a let me know that the car we be there torow around 1200am which he was o... [ More ]
    Poster:WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Set up very quickly. Pickup and delivery were both early. The driver was courteous and friendly. The transport dispatcher was great to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience!
    Review:We were extremely pleased with the courteous and friendly people throughout this experience, from the phone customer service to the drivers who picked up and delivered the cars. Both cars were picked up and delivered on the day and time promised and... [ More ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The Direct Express Auto experience was great. Jenny the main customer service agent assigned to us was friendly and knowledgeable. Mario the truck driver was outstanding. He was clear about when he'd be arriving with the car, and the pick up was done... [ More ]
    Poster:ANDRES PALANA
    Date:7/29/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Overall experience was good. I would use them again. Driver had some issues with DOT which caused a delay but he called to let me know the situation and kept me updated. My car arrived safe with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:JuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Review:My experience was very professional. The car was picked and delivered on time, the driver communicated with me about his arrival in a timely manner. Off loading was easy and hassle free. Jenny has promised me a saugage pizza and an ice cream cone.... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul A
    Date:7/25/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service and on Time
    Review:Direct Express and their carrier picked up my vehicle when requested and delivered it to my destination very quickly. Communication was great, and everything went as planned. Direct Express made it easy to move my vehicle across the country, and I ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Review:I needed to transport an estate sale car from Virginia to Ohio, so I called Direct Express Auto Transport. The customer service representative was extremely helpful. I chose the 1-day pick up option and by 7:00 the next day the car was loaded on a be... [ More ]
    Poster:Kirk McHugh
    Date:7/25/2014 8:14:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good service
    Review:The pickup was done promptly. Delivery even on weekend. Careful inspection. The carrier is very friendly and polite. When contacting the service representative to request a pickup date change, it was done promptly. She was also very patient and helpe... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward DongBo CuiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Delivery
    Review:The driver picked up right on schedule, was professional in every way. I was very pleased with the delivery of my car. If I buy another car that needs delivery, I would certainly use Direct Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob ManorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and Great Driver
    Review:It was very easy to book a trip with Jenny and it went very seamless. The driver and the rig was top notch. This was the first time I have shipped a car and I would use them again. I am glad to share my experience with others that would like to find ... [ More ]
    Poster:R CassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I was guoted a price that was cheaper than I could have driven there and back myself. The car showed up when they said it would, the driver called when he was near. It was painless, and a breeze. I'm recommending these guys 100%. I would recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation from California to Texas
    Review:The transportation was quick and without any hassle. I like to keep things simple.................................................................................................................. [ View ]
    Poster:Juan d ocampoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Delay in shipping
    Review:The original quote was actually lower than many other companies and the initial customer service was great. What was not disclosed was that there were 24 other cars in the same area waiting to get shipped and they could not give me a date of when th... [ More ]
    Poster:VicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Review:This is my second time using Direct Express and both times worked out perfectly. Their price is reasonable and they arrive right when they say they will. [ View ]
    Poster:DeeyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:My car was picked up on the first available day by the carrier, and they delivered one day before the scheduled drop off day, which was fine for me. the price was okay, compared with the rate I got from other places. Overall, it met my expectation of... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:23:00 PM