View 179,420 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,421th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 8 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 753 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.53% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:This was the first time shipping my vehicle and overall had a great experience. The D.C. area was hit with one of the worst snow storms in history and through out the shipping process I was called and reassured that I was not forgotten. Great commu... [ More ]
    Poster:Elena OrtunoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2016 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Sedan transport
    Review:Excellent service! Picked up the vehicle one day ahead of schedule and would have delivered it one day earlier than scheduled. Since driver lives only one hour away from me I decided to pick up my vehicle from his house right after he arrived from th... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:2/13/2016 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport from Santa Rosa, CA to Chicago
    Review:The transport carrier assigned to my car (Falcons Transport LLC) called me promptly to arrange pickup. Although the driver could not guarantee the exact time, he was able to text me with updates and was able to pick up the car earlier than I expected... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2016 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch all the way
    Review:Everything was great from start to finish. I especially liked being able to talk to someone on the phone who was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable with my situation once I gave them my info. I will not hesitate to use you guys again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:LED JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Would use them again
    Review:Worked with us to make sure the car was picked up at the right time and then on the back end delivered as promised with phone calls day before and day of letting us know status. would use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike InnisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service will use again !
    Review:It was nice knowing my suv was in good hands. He was on time and very nice. Once we received my vehicle it was in great condition. Plus the driver called and updated me which was very nice. I will be using this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:CGBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:I could not be happier with Direct Express. They assigned the pickup and the transporter picked up the vehicle on the day as scheduled. I received a call from the driver the next day. He asked if he could deliver the vehicle later that evening. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 9:51:00 PM
    Review:The car I needed to be transport, they told me 7 days, which I got my car deliver with in Five days. It was a good communication for transporting a car, I will refer them to anyone. I was happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Helen Kobylak
    Date:2/8/2016 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, no issues
    Review:My wife and I were in California for Christmas visiting our grown children. On a crazy whim we bought a used BMW 550i. Now we needed to get it to New Jersey. We had never done anything like this before. I soon realized that the business of auto trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy BertalottoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2016 5:56:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent !
    Review:Direct Express Transport made the shipping of my car an absolute excellent experience! From the customer service agent Jessie to the driver Mike I would absolutely recommend the service to anyone who needs to transport a car cross country. Extremel... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherry A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2016 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Transport
    Review:Transported my car from los angeles to new york within 10 days. Vehicle was picked up on time as scheduled, I was contacted the day before delivery and on the day of to confirm my presence upon delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:MisterKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2016 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Repeat Customer
    Review:Great service. I used this company in 2010 and again January (2016). Straight forward pricing and friendly service. [ View ]
    Poster:Kimra Major-MorrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2016 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT FROM LOS BANOS, CA TO BALTIMORE, MD
    Review:COMPANY WAS EFFICIENT AND COURTEOUS. PICKED UP CLIENT'S CAR ON TIME AND WAS EASY TO WORK WITH. FAIR PRICE AND EASY TRANSACTION WILL HAVE ME USE THEM AGAIN, FOR SURE. [ View ]
    Poster:ABBY CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Trip from West Palm Beach to NC
    Review:First time using this method of transport and this service. The customer service rep was very helpful. The process was quick and easy. They went out of the way to ensure our vehicle was delivered on time and communications between pickup and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Davenport Auto SalesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2016 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:It was my second time to deal with Direct Express Auto Transport and they are the best . I recommend to you if you are looking for : -Professional in dealing -Good price -Easy pickup and delivery - On time Thank you Direct Express Au... [ More ]
    Poster:SalmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2016 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent and quick service!
    Review:I purchased a car from Virginia and called on a Tuesday afternoon to make arrangements for delivery to Kansas. Ashley was wonderful and courteous with me and my car was picked up the next day (Wednesday) and delivered to me the day after that (Thursd... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim DeYoungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:A+ [ View ]
    Poster:wael hajjehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2016 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: The car got there really earlier than we thought good job
    Review:Was very professional and polite any calls had on time to let us know where he was. Good job thank you will definitely use him again to bring car back home [ View ]
    Poster:Frank MassimilloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2016 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Auto Transport
    Review:I was disappointed that I paid extra money to have my vehicle picked up ASAP, but more than pleased when it was delivered a day early. I heard nightmare stories from others about transporting vehicles. I encountered none of said problems. I am happy ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca GwynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2016 4:32:00 PM
    Review:Unavoidably, pick up was delayed due to difficulties with preceeding customer, but we were kept informed. Car was safely delivered to my door for the price quoted and in a shorter time than estimated in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2016 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: All good
    Review:All good [ View ]
    Poster:Lou Haddad
    Date:1/30/2016 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered when quoted. It was a little dirty, but no more than if I had driven it myself. My cost through Direct Express Auto Transport was much lower than other quotes I received and by letting me know I could have the car de... [ More ]
    Poster:KennethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2016 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Disappointed Active Duty Member
    Review:I researched this company online, read great reviews, and decided to use them to transport my 93 Mustang. The customer service rep was very helpful and professional. On Dec 29, 2015, I paid a deposit of $199. I was told it would take a few days to lo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for serving Mr. Barry Richards and sorry about the short delay - it has been done. Best of luck sir. [ view ]
    Poster:Barry R.
    Date:1/29/2016 6:18:00 PM
    Review:I have transported a few vehicles before, but never had this quality service Thank you, I will highly recommend your company from now on [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony PrataThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2016 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: courtesy & value
    Review:reps were knowable price was right pick up and delivery personnel were very friendly and patience. [ View ]
    Poster:joe lockeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe BaldwinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: the driver James Walker
    Review:The driver (James Walker) was fantastic. He was honest, on time, and trustworthy. [ View ]
    Poster:Bonghot
    Date:1/27/2016 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:Direct Express was prompt and easy to work with. First time shipping a car and they made my move easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex KernThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 4:35:00 AM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:I recieved my vehicle early, But as a military member I didn't like that my car wasn't assigned until days before i was leaving the country. I was hoping that by booking a month early i could get it on the date i asked, but it was a few days later an... [ More ]
    Poster:Smith
    Date:1/27/2016 4:29:00 AM
    Subject: transport company was awesome
    Review:My car was picked up on time, delivered on time, couldn't ask for anything better!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:jesse c
    Date:1/27/2016 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Michigan to California
    Review:Everything was on time and they were easy to communicate with, overall great service and would choose this company again [ View ]
    Poster:StefaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2016 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: WELL DONE!
    Review:The man transporting my vehicle was a little hard to understand but he got my vehicle to me when he said he would and I really appreciated that. There were no problems with my vehicle and made he made the process very easy by keeping me updated on hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2016 4:28:00 PM
    Review:I recently relocated for work and used Direct Express Auto Transport to ship my truck. Their service was great, and offered a better quote than other competitors. I would used them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph HaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2016 2:07:00 AM
    Review:From initial contact with Edith, to contact with Gary, who was the transporter, I was extremely comfortable and impressed. Professional, courteous and informed with any questions. I would recommend this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Carla B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2016 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport was amazing, easy and stress free!
    Review:Great service. Great driver. Reliable and communicative. Would highly recommend this company and will use again for sure. I am writing these comments willingly and honestly. [ View ]
    Poster:S Lewis This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:This company was very professional and notified me with each move from pickup to delivery. Will reccomend them to others. Car was in perfect shape upon delivery. Drivers are very nice also. [ View ]
    Poster:Tammy Daugustino
    Date:1/22/2016 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: They were great!
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport offered the lowest price among others. Service was on time as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:hee chanag
    Date:1/22/2016 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Process
    Review:Entire process was easy to negotiate, pick-up and delivery was on time. Pleased with service and communication throughout. Woould recommend this service provider and will use again when I have auto transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Race StowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible communication. Just cared about getting paid.
    Review:Overall the service I receive was terrible. trying to contact the driver of my vehicle was impossible and contacting the dispatch was almost impossible to do as well. when I did get somebody all the told me was to pay the driver they really didn't ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016
    Subject: car
    Review:For the most part I was happy but was not happy the car was a day late and we noticed a small dent after a few days. [ View ]
    Poster:Stacey BergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2016 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for the great service
    Review:Was 100% satisfied with the service and the value I received. Pick up was on the day they promised. And delivery was a half day early. The driver was kind and courteous. If I ever need to have a car shipped, Direct Express Auto Transport is the only ... [ More ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2016 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Car from Dallas to LA
    Review:Good service - on time pickup and drop-off Pick up and Delivery were on time to the day. Good phone conformations of pickup and delivery dates. Professional and prompt. [ View ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2016 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Very responsible company/driver they provided for an instate transport.
    Review:Nothing in the vehicle was touched while in their care and transport drivers care for a week. Valuables in plain sight not disturbed ( I did not know they where there, an estate issue with vehicle. Vehicle made the trip with $50.00 cash on the dash, ... [ More ]
    Poster:William MorrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2016 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: GTO Transport
    Review:After searching for a particular class GTO for 25 years, I was nervous about entrusting my new purchase to any transport company company. Direct Express came through without a glitch. I received prompt attention and a quick quotation. No hidden f... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary LownsdaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2016 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Excellent transport service, I was kept informed and received on time delivery. Very friendly I would recommend and definitely use again, thank you [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2016 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Service
    Review:I'm not really one to take the time to write reviews but given my awful experience with this company, I felt compelled to write this to prevent someone else from wasting their time and money. I placed my transport order with the company on January 2 ... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding record and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers speak for itself. Our records show that we actually assigned Manisha Palla's vehicle to a carrier in Tigard, Oregon in just 2 days on January 4, 2016 and was scheduled to be delivered on the 14th in Decatur, Georgia. However, Ms. Palla would not release her vehicle. She waited 3 more days after that to make it available again. It takes awhile to amalgamate full loads from Portland to Atlanta and Manisha Palla should have kept the assignment that we made for her. Not fair of her to blame us for her decisions. Because Ms. Palla turned belligerent and threatening we could no longer work with her and cancelled the order and returned the full deposit. We wish Manisha Palla lots of luck after graduation. [ view ]
    Poster:Manisha Palla
    Date:1/17/2016 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:IO was initially reluctant to get involved with any of the transport companies, since it seemed most of them wanted your email address first and then they would harass you for the business. Direct Express provided a clear quote and I was able to cho... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2016 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Diamond in the Rough
    Review:I was very fortunate to pick Direct Express, there are so many companies claiming to be as good or as cost competitive as Direct Express but as I researched them they all fell short somewhere down the line. Direct Express said they were the best and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Wellens
    Date:1/13/2016 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Diamond in the Rough
    Poster:Mike Wellens
    Date:1/13/2016 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT!
    Review:I'm a 62 year old car enthusiast and demand perfection when it comes to automobiles and expect nothing less when it comes to having a vehicle shipped. I have used Direct Express Auto Transport on two other occasions when I needed to have a car shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ned BoothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2016 1:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.