View 151,291 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,292th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. Over 90% of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 355 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.55% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Subject: The best company ever
    Review:Omg the best company ever, they were so quick and polite. My vehicle was in good shape when I receive it, and on time. I would highly recommend this company 4 stars. [ View ]
    Poster:Malaka ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Team
    Review:Great transport team. Really Professional. Showed up on schedule, took care loading the car, and explained the entire process for me. [ View ]
    Poster:John DeLutrieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Review:Very professional company. Set dates were followed exactly. Delivery was made during the day. Car in perfect condition as loaded. Thanks Again Rich [ View ]
    Poster:Richard TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: It worked.
    Review:The driver was great. Seemed intent on doing his job well. I really liked the fact that the entire load was going from where I was to where the car needed to be, no pickups and drop-offs along the way or transfers to another vehicle. I needed the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was offered a very good price that ended up needing to be slightly adjusted. The price was still the best quote I had received. Once the car was picked up delivery was very fast. Communication was very good. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Review:Never shipped a car before. Couldn't have been eaiser. One phone call. I used the online quote service which was confirmed by my rep, Kelly. Once I approved it, she put me intouch the the carrier, Auto Movers. Simple as that. Car was picked up on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Exsellent service
    Review:One of the best companies I har used. Loved mr. Frank. He was awesome!! Will use this company again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:LarisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Better than a perfect delivery
    Review:We transported a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S from Tampa Florida to Ohio. Having shipped vehicles on this route before we were expecting to wait up to a week for a pickup and then up to another week for delivery. As it worked out, the assigned driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Turbo SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Repossession transport out of state
    Review:The price was great and the service even better.I received quotes for delivery pick up times and was given a call when close to town for drop off. All of which was confirmed with follow up emails. The person I dealt with was patient explaining how it... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony VincequerraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of 2003 Jeep
    Review:Delivery was on time and easy. The drivers were helpful and knowledgeable. The vehicle arrived in good condition as described in the ad. The pricing seems reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael ThienThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from MA to FL
    Review:This was my second car transport using Direct Express Auto Transport. The customer service was excellent from start to finish. The driver, Roger, was exceptional. Roger was informative about the transport process and expected delivery timeline and ... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Honda CR-V
    Review:Delivery was next day from NC to CT. Driver was courteous and professional. My vehicle was clean and undamaged. [ View ]
    Poster:AndyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Another great job
    Review:Great service (again). Third time doing business with this company and it won't be the last. Amazing service, fast turn around, delivered car early. Extremely attentive and professional. Thank you so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Henry PlainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: drop off
    Review:ended up with the car in our driveway but the driver did not contact the correct drop off person or return calls when we were trying to coordinate florida drop off. the driver had specific directions but apparently got mixed up with other orders. ... [ More ]
    Poster:cjThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Review:This is the first time we used Direct Express Auto Transport and had a great experience. The website is very user-friendly. They clearly provided the rates without soliciting any personal information. They provided the best rate. You can setup... [ More ]
    Poster:Sud R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable Price with Fast Delivery
    Review:The company is so great! When calling for the quote, the representative was so helpful to give me a quote right away. However, i could get a quote online with same price. Actually, i finally did online. It' s convenient. After i placed the or... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: On time delivery
    Review:Just as Kelly predicted, the transportation was assigned as soon as they car was available and it was delivered to the destination in a timely matter. The overall process was easy and efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:A. LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Kelly was friendly,straight forward and confirmed a reasonable price. Only hang up was upon car delivery it was a little dirty inside from driver(s) in and out of car. Would recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Poster:D.G.MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great car transport service!
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have used this car transport company and I feel it's a good price for the move. I will be using them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:JoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I am totally satisfied with the service of Direct Express Transport. My car has been picked up even 1 day before the schedule date and i received my car within 3 days from CO to NY and I was being notified throughout the shipping time and the custome... [ More ]
    Poster:Magesh
    Date:10/22/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport ever!!!
    Review:I've delt with a few vehicle transports in my life and these guys are the best. Up front quotes, very affordable, honest, and fast!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Derek Kritz
    Date:10/22/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Review:Delivered on time and with no damage. Only issue was the driver calling to arrange a pick-up time and then not showing up and no phone call to let us know. We had to track him down and arranged a new pick up time - which was met. He did call a d... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Easy transaction, worth the time and money
    Review:Direct Express was very easy to deal with over the phone. They had my pickup scheduled right away and the price was very reasonable for a move across the country. It took a while for my vehicle to be picked up, but I was rather far from an efficient ... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:This is the second time I have used their service. Customer service was great and answered all my questions to the best of their ability. However, they could not guarantee the time of pick or delivery. For this reason I do not give complete Excelle... [ More ]
    Poster:ArleneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation
    Review:In the beginning there was a difficult time assigning my car, but once that was completed the rest of the process ran smoothly and I would definitely use the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:EbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: very happy!
    Review:From beginning to end, the experience was positive. The rep sent my quote immediately, and it was a very competitive amount. Fom deposit to pick up at my home in AZ was one day. Delivery went smoothly and courteously. My car arrived in CT in perfect... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:10/16/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I transported my Honda CRV through Direct express auto transfer from Texas to Massachusetts. The service is on time and with no problems to the car. I would recommend this company and their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharita
    Date:10/16/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Review:The car was picked up right on time. My driver George was very nice and quite thorough in noting any dings on the car, before loading it onto the open truck. I was told that since my car was the first to be loaded, it may be 10 days before it would a... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna PanzanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:the service was exactly as they said and on time- actually would have been delivered before target day except for bad weather - The driver brought right to the door step and I live in a subdivision. I was allowed to inspect the vehicle for damage bef... [ More ]
    Poster:jerry thomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Review:I am very happy with the service. It is ontime and excellent service. Customer service is very good and got response very quickly whenever I called. This is my second time using this company for transporting my car. Definitely I would suggest all to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkata CheripallyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:I was pleased with the service from Direct Express. They hooked me up with a transport within minutes of contacting them. I did pay for the expedited service (about $150 extra). The delivery truck contacted my person in PA and gave a window within... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph DiDonatoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service Excellent drivers
    Review:This is my second time using this service. They make it easy. Both my experiences went without a hitch. We had personable and caring drivers. I will use them again for any future transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:SadhnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Review:I can only suggest to use this service. I used the Rush Service and it went very fast. The Trucker was excellent, I got the car the same day it got picked up! [ View ]
    Poster:PascalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Review:Getting a quote was fast and easy. The company offerred the same coverages I found elsewhere, but the price was considerably better. The pickup happened well within the timeframe agreed, and was easy and fast. The car was delivered to my daught... [ More ]
    Poster:John EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended service with Competitive Rates
    Review:Overall I am very happy with the overall experience. Customer service is great and they do everything to make sure you have all the information and details you need. I have already used this transport service twice and will use and recommend them for... [ More ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:10/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended service with Competitive Rates
    Poster:AG
    Date:10/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great review
    Review:I was referred to this transport company, and they did exactly what they promised. The driver (Alex) was nice and gave me a lot of notice when he was coming to pick up the car so I could be ready and waiting. The whole process was rather simple. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maureen AvalloneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Never showed up!!
    Review:Ordered pick up of my husband GMC truck on 8/12 due to we was moving because he was retiring from the military. Was told that someone would call us back in a few days who driver info. Well that never happened .. Call them a week later. They claimed... [ More ]
    Response:Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Kara Ausmus is dissatisfied with the service. Her huge vehicle, a 1990 GMC Sierra 2500 Double Cab Long Bed Pickup Truck, was the highest priced vehicle on the board and no drivers wanted to haul it. That sometimes happens and we fret over it too. Ms. Ausmus deposit was refunded in full and we wish her well in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Kara
    Date:10/16/2014 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Blazer
    Review:I have used this service 3 times, each time I have used it it has gotten better. Also one of the cheaper services around. [ View ]
    Poster:OtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great transaction
    Review:Great initial contact and help from Jessica. Driver was courteous, kept us i formed throughout the trip and even got to the destination a day early. Great price and service. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Review:Their website gave 3 levels of quotes, with each level giving a higher probability of a carrier accepting the job (and costing more). I used the medium level and had an acceptance the next day and my car was picked up the day after that. The trucke... [ More ]
    Poster:StanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: I liked the service
    Review:I was worried whether the vehicle would be picked on time and will be dropped on time. I was happy with the kind of service they provided. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Praveen
    Date:10/14/2014 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 Ford Galaxie 500
    Review:Gentleman who picked the car up was quick, patient and careful with the vehicle. It WAS delivered a bit late, but we were having inclement weather on this side of the country. I would rather have my vehicle delivered safe and undamaged than try to pu... [ More ]
    Poster:SuzanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Prices and Easy To Place Order!
    Review:Thankfully I discovered this company at the last moment while shopping online! Direct Auto Transport saved me over a couple hundred dollars compared to other transport competitors. Their online order process and placing your order is made easy when s... [ More ]
    Poster:VinceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Everything went great from start to finish. They picked up my vehicle in Florida just one day after I placed the order, and had it delivered just six days later in Massachusetts. The driver, Alexander, called me in New York when he was about five hou... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric C. MarchandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, dependable auto transport
    Review:The company makes transporting your car so smooth and easy. It has a great web site that gives all the information you want to know about the process, and it's easy to schedule the transport online. My car was picked up just one day after the first a... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda StroberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:This was my 1st time having my car transported, so I was unaware of how it worked. Thanks to their experts and wonderful communication I felt comfortable enough to entrust them with my vehicle. At the end of this remarkably quick experience, it d... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:10/7/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Driver was very polite and on time. Was very eager to deliver at a time that I requested. He was willing to work with me and deliver the vehicle before i went to work. He also stayed in contact with me via cell phone when he stopped for rest. [ View ]
    Poster:aaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Direct Auto Express offered a quick and fair quote of $1300.00 for transportation of a Suburban from Central California to South Florida. The communication from Direct Auto Express was clear and if we ever had a question about our order we always we... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Our referral told us he highly recommends this company since he has used them on several occasions and never received a bad service. He made the initial contact and got all the information and answers to our questions. He then proceeded with sending ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 10:25:00 PM