View 160,787 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,788th Review now!

View Direct Express Auto Transport's New Profile

Direct Express Auto Transport
321 San Anselmo Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Phone Number:800-600-3750
Website:http://www.autotransportdirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 6/7/2007
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Pro Auto Transport |

Direct Express Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping brokers in America with over 10,000 vehicles shipped annually. The overwhelming majority of Direct Express Auto Transport customer vehicles ship inside of one week. The small number of complaints relative to its huge size has everything to do with the professional care of the Customer Service team. While not perfect, they have an amazing record of success. Please keep that in mind when considering your next auto transport move. Some reviewers were offered a small incentive to share their experience in their own words about Direct Express Auto Transport which was not tied to their rating or price.
Have your own experience with Direct Express Auto Transport to share?

Direct Express Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 702 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.02% of Direct Express Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.98% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport
    Review:Our experience with your company was an excellent one.The driver was both personable and professional. He understood how important it was for him to be on time, and how important it was to us that our vehicles be safely delivered to our future des... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs.M. RisinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Date:4/22/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport expeditiously dispatched my vehicle, yielding delivery prior to the estimated date. The pick up and delivery of the vehicle was both prompt and accurate, without any delay or, lapses in time. Direct Express Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:KaylaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We had no issues with the company correspondence and the car was delivered on time. We received email updates as to when the car would be picked up and delivered to the correct person. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I didn't realize that Direct Express was a broker until I called to adjust my vehicle's pickup time and they directed me to the truck driver. It made me a little nervous that both parties weren't going to have the same information for their records b... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: timely delivery
    Review:Used service both ways from Ga to Calif. The service was perfect in all ways,pick up and delivery where right on schedule; the drivers were courteous and kept me informed about there delivery schedule The cost was very competitive ˆn price $... [ More ]
    Poster:jd shubinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Super easy and painless process. I even had to switch the days a few times, she was super respectful and very courteous each time. Car was picked up and arrived on time in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer Greco
    Date:4/21/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Best vehicle transport experience ever...-like ever!
    Review:I researched the possibility of transporting my gifted car from my parents in Las Vegas, NV to Orlando, Florida for a couple of months and read over a dozen bad experiences online. Without any poor reviews from my carrier/broker company I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:N. LloydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Good service overall and I'll definitely use again. I think i should've got a cheaper price but oh well life goes on [ View ]
    Poster:Darius NewmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:My experience with the company was very satisfying. My vehicle was picked up on Wednesday and delivered on Friday with very exceptional service. It cost me $719 to ship my vehicle from Oregon to Arizona on an open trailer. I would definitely use Dire... [ More ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Highly Recomend Direct Express
    Review:It's always a little scary to give your car to a stranger to care for and move to another state, but with Direct Express Auto Transport, that concern was quickly relived due to their very professional conversations and them taking complete control of... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny StephensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service.
    Review:Service was good. I got my car in good condition and the driver was helpful and understanding. I had to move to MA but i do not have any one to receive the car at the delivery. The agent suggested appropriate options for me that helped me choose the ... [ More ]
    Poster:RskThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport is a company I picked from a Google search. The whole process from beginning to end went without a hitch and they surpassed my expectation. They were fair on the price and my automobile was picked up within 2 days of pay... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 5:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from MN to AZ
    Review:Overall service was great and I am very pleased. Car was delivered within 6 days and the delivery person was flexible on the time to deliver during a business day. [ View ]
    Poster:Kirk SchroederThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Review:Very good communication, driver called me directly and showed up exactly when he said. I would recommend these guys over and over!!! [ View ]
    Poster:JimmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE
    Review:THIS WAS THE QUICKEST EASIEST TRANSPORT WE HAVE EVER USED. DRIVER WAS EXTREMELY COURTEOUS AND KEPT US INFORMED ALL THE WAY. VEHICLE WAS PICKED UP IN AM IN OHIO DELIVERED THAT SAME DAY. WOULD DEFINITELY USE AGAIN AND WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THAN... [ More ]
    Poster:ADAM J CYZE
    Date:4/14/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent business!
    Review:Great company. The process is fast and simple. I especially love the online "instant" quote. I've used this company several times, and each experience was awesome. This is the only transportation company that I would recommend. I only... [ More ]
    Poster:Gavin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded expectations
    Review:Extremely satisfied with my experience. Rates were reasonable, arrangements were easy, driver (Golden Empire Express LLC) was courteous and vehicles were delivered earlier than expected. Communication was excellent. Would use again without hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: MN to OH
    Review:They were very easy to use. I completed the quote online, made the initial payment and waited for a few days to have the transport scheduled for picking up my vehicle. 3 days later, the car arrived in Ohio and I paid the remaining balance in cash. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chase EddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Quality & On-time service
    Review:Getting a quote was as easy as click away. After checking around other companies, found the offered price to very competitive. As we called and set up the transaction, confirmation to pick up the car was prompt within two days. The driver picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:SupriyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: speed
    Review:Pickup was 3 days after order & depost was made. Delivery was 5 days after order. I was very surprised how fast the service was. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:This is my third time using Direct Express Auto Transport to transport my wife and friend's cars. Their rates are very reasonable and the best part you get your quote right away. No hassled questions or calls from the sale person. Direct Express Auto... [ More ]
    Poster:Vu tran
    Date:4/8/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy With Direct Express
    Review:Direct Express Auto Transport gave me a very good price for a near cross country transport. As this was my first time transporting a car via auto transport company, Ashley (and the other two individuals I talked to) were pleasant and very helpful th... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Very nice driver. Came as he had promised. He had my car unloaded by the time I met him outside my gated community. Car was in pristine shape. I was very pleased with the whole process and would be glad to recommend his services to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Cary MarmisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: Carrier
    Date:4/8/2015 5:10:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I haven't used a car carrier before, and was a little apprehensive about sending my grandson this very nice family car (his first car at 17 years of age). Florida to Arizona isn't a popular route, so I expected to pay a lot more money for this haul.... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred ForemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2015 7:27:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Ashley was great. Very curtious with excellent follow thru. The driver showed up 5 days earlier than the estimate which was a bit of a problem because I was out of town. The driver did not have change and acted like he didn't understand English when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2015 5:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company!
    Review:I would like to say that these was our best choice! They picked up our vehicle on time and delivered it 4 days!! 3 days sooner! That was awesome! I highly recommend thid company! Driver was very friendly and courteous. A+++ Will definitely contact yo... [ More ]
    Poster:DaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery ahead of schedule
    Review:I placed a request for pickup on a Tuesday for pickup in Virginia on Friday or Saturday. I had no idea the delivery would be so prompt. I was very surprised that the wagon was picked up in Virginia on Saturday afternoon at the BMW dealership and del... [ More ]
    Poster:DrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transport rating
    Review:The whole process was easy. I felt well informed from start to finish and would use them again. Very satisfied with the price and the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Tricia V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:FAST turn around. Beat best U ship price by over 200 dollars will use again. Driver was actually so fast it caught us off gaurd. Transport was simple for driver and both myself and the recipient. It wad the easiest relocation I have done. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2015 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport
    Review:The experience of using the transport company was very interesting. Very professional very punctual. The process was quite easy. The people at Direct Transport was very knowledgeable and customer friendly. I was very satisfied with the entire proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Wesley B. Massey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Great communication.Quick assignment. Coordinated with a top rated transporter to move my property. Easy as a click of a mouse. [ View ]
    Poster:W. BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:They followed the schedule they gave me exactly. The person who picked up and delivered our car was very nice. He was also very thoughtful and accommodating. [ View ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Multi-State car transport
    Review:First time shipping a car. Direct Express handled all details. No problems and I was kept informed all during the process. Would use their company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chuck HuterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Nevada Delivery
    Review:Direct Express has been a great help to our out of state business. Kelly did not disappoint helping set up our latest delivery. In addition, the customer made sure to get back to us with compliments about the driver and his professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark HansonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:everything went better than expected and was very pleased with the service. And I was worried because the car meant a lot to me. I was in contact with driver through most all of the transport. Will use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Danny B.
    Date:3/31/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 VW sunroof Bug
    Review:Great service and super good price. All other shippers said I would have to spend 16-1900.00 to ship enclosed. Ill use these guys again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bic GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Company Review
    Review:Driver was courteous and considerate and communicated early regarding pickup date. We shipped two vehicles at this price. The company is reliable and was very timely in their responses. We would definitely use this company again and highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Scott was a great guy, Will use again. They were fast, professional and a good price. Thank you! He called, have me his cell number answered all my questions and was quick to respond. [ View ]
    Poster:C.LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:excellent service we are very happy and Ashley was great anytime we call she was ready to help.thank you . Michael [ View ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:3/28/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Direct Express
    Review:My experience with DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT was easy, convenient, and competitively priced. I called the toll free number to set up the transport, and the whole process was completed in under 2 weeks (From initial call to drop off at destinatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew BabcockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Better than other company
    Review:I have had my car shipped with this exact route before but this one was cheaper and the quality was great. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. The truck carrying my car broke down in Texas and the driver called me personally to apolo... [ More ]
    Poster:Serena Edall This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Experience
    Review:Dear, This was the first time I arranged for a vehicle to be transported. This was a fleet vehicle and I had no direct contact with the actual transportation. The reviews from our employees was very positive. The drive contacted the sender and recei... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Review:Direct Express arranged for my car pick up efficiently. The car was picked up and delivered on the days promised. The car was in great shape upon delivery. I am very satisfied with the service provided by Direct Express and would not hesitate to use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Koo
    Date:3/27/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Interstate Car Transport
    Review:I requested express service, and everyone on the team from the customer service representative to the driver was super helpful. The only complaint I had is that the driver got there even earlier than the express date that we planned for and I wasn't... [ More ]
    Poster:SNThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Truck
    Review:Direct Express worked with me to ensure all paperwork was ready for a 3rd party pickup and delivery. Everything went very smooth including the truck was actually picked up a day earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: One happy customer
    Review:Best car transport company ever. Very happy with the service. Definitely would use them again. I had my VW bus in my front of my house within 3 days. Very satisfied, thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:PedroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 5:14:00 AM
    Subject: Return Costumer
    Review:I used this transportation site about 4 years ago when I was shipping my car from Arizona to Indiana for college. It was the best deal in town and had great ratings both from customers and the Better Business Bureau. When I made the decision to move ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivette VargasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, prompt and courteous
    Review:The company did a great job and they were very responsive. This was a last minute move, and therefore an emergency for us; Jessica made it her priority to get us lined up within the week for transport. The carrier arrived when scheduled and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:BlacktreeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 3:53:00 PM

Next Reviews on Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16