View 167,002 Reviews on 3,782 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,003th Review now!

View Direct Connect Auto Transport's New Profile

Time On Site:6 Years, 2 Months. Since 5/28/2009
Broker Active

Contract CarrierInactive
Broker None

Direct Connect Auto Transport is America's favorite car transporter! We have a broad profile, and are able to handle jobs that range from personal auto shipping, corporate relocation, car dealer auto delivery and cross-country moves. we can ship all types of vehicles, including delicate classic cars, sports cars, motorcycles and even boats. Most importantly, our dependability and responsive customer service has earned us customer acclaim and positive reviews. Direct Connect Auto Transport not only guarantees high quality and professionalism, we also make it a point to respond to customer questions and concerns quickly. Since we are a broker-carrier, we know who our drivers are and can get in touch with them at a moment's notice - so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to track down who exactly is handling your car. In some cases, you can even get in touch with your driver directly! Let us earn your business today and in the future!
Have your own experience with Direct Connect Auto Transport to share?

Direct Connect Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 40000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 43 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.11% of Direct Connect Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.89% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Connect Auto Transport
    Subject: Paid twice to ship car from Alaska to Nevada
    Review:I paid with my credit card $2700.00 to have my car shipped from Alaska to Nevada with direct connect auto transport. After paying them I was told where to drop off my car with a local company and everything was taken care of all the way to its final ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Wolff
    Date:7/20/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Its a nightmare experience
    Review:I had to move urgently from Boston to Redmond and after going through several companies picked this company just because they confirmed they can pick up on a exact day. I had to vacate the house and leave over the weekend and they said they could pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiran K Dasari
    Date:7/20/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Caring and Attentive
    Review:I am very pleased in the end to have gone with Direct Connect. The entire process was new to me and I felt very anxious to have to ship my vehicle but the agent at Direct Connect kept her communication open and was prompt in giving me verbatim respon... [ More ]
    Poster:AlisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Marlo for all your Help
    Review:I got many qoutes from other companies and they all basicly said the same thing. However Marlo had pointed out some key factors that help me not only decide to go with Direct Connect Auto Transport but to even pay a premuim to go with them. She was v... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 Ext 106. Thank You Jonnie for your 5 star review. It was great working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Johnnie
    Date:6/13/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Zero Customer Service
    Review:I placed an on-line order and deposit. I received a phone call and expressed the need that I wanted my car shipped in a timely manner. I was told that I needed to give a VIN number before they could give me a ship date. Never heard back from that poi... [ More ]
    Poster:Steph
    Date:5/27/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience.
    Review:Broker was excellent. Driver was excellent. Wish it cost less, but what the heck, it was a long way to go. [ View ]
    Poster:Clyde Rose
    Date:5/22/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Seattle to Ft. Myers Fla
    Review:Moving from Seattle to Ft. Myers Florida I had to transport a Audi S3 and Jeep Cherokee. To a fault I am very picky about my vehicles. After finding hundreds of vehicle transporting disasters on this site, needless to say my paranoia level was at a f... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryG
    Date:5/21/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent Service
    Review:Debbie Silvis was most help full. This was the first time I had transported a car. She answered all questions and returned all call promptly. Service was excelent, and timely. I would highly recomend them. [ View ]
    Poster:steve leblanc
    Date:5/21/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Review:I had another transport company lined up to bring my daughters car home from college. But the other trucker never showed. In crisis mode, I called Direct Connect Auto Shippers and they quickly arranged to move the vehicle without any fuss. My rep Deb... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray H
    Date:5/14/2015 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: 1974 Cadillac Coup DeVille
    Review:This was the second time I used direct connect auto transport. The company and I established a plan,complete with dates, times, and monies . I'll call it plan A. On both occasions plan A was executed without a hitch. No plan B necessary. Thanks direc... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn Conroy
    Date:5/12/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Rude and Dishonest and not reliable
    Review:These guys are totally dishonest and liars. when i called to book a car to be shipped from Manheim auction to Atlanta they promised the car to be picked up the same day or next day at the latest and will be delivered same day picked up or early next ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fahd Yassine
    Date:5/4/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest Business
    Review:My car arrived damaged in Colorado. The rear quarter panel, tail light and bumper. Relatively small damage, $2,000, illegal to drive due to the broken tail light. Even though this is not good, it is a risk that all people take when having their veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jolene N
    Date:4/16/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Round Trip Boston - Florida
    Review:Very pleased with the car shipment in both directions. The northbound shipment required some tricky coordination at both the origin and destination. Everything worked out perfectly. [ View ]
    Poster:Lew Schneider
    Date:3/20/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Saved me from bad transporters
    Review:I had been trying to ship my car from NY to OR since January 26. First paid AAA auto transport who took the full $1600 upfront and never scheduled my car. After 2 weeks of wrangling, I got my money back and hired Stateway because they have high ratin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jyoti Naik
    Date:3/20/2015 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Connect Auto
    Review:Hello Mr. Rubin, I wish to thank you and Direct Connect Auto for transporting my vintage Mercedes 450SEL sedan from Salem, Alabama to its destination in Fredericksburg, VA. I was extremely impressed with your manner of doing business, i.e., the... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul In VA
    Date:3/10/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: West to East
    Review:This is the third time I've used Direct Connect Auto Transport in 2 years, and just like the first two times, the service and price was excellent. Marlo was very attentive always keeping me in the loop from day one, and was very accommodating when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:2/4/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Review:i had a great experience working with becky . my delivery was on time and pick up was on time as well. [ View ]
    Response:877-668-3227. Thanks Yemi for the 5 star review. We look forward to working with you down the road...Good luck...Thanks again. Kim [ view ]
    Poster:yemi
    Date:1/23/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:JR was really helpful and answered all my questions promptly. They came to pick up my car about two days earlier than expected which was a tiny bit inconvenient but otherwise no big deal. It arrived to my destination before I did! It was dusty fro... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227>>jr@directconnectauto.com>>>Thank You for the review and the returning booking. We look forward to assisting you and your family with all there transport needs....Thanks. JR...877-668-3227 Ext 108. [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:1/18/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Review:This is a great service. The cars arrived early and in very good shape. I got daily updates to where the cars were and how the drive was going. Pick and drop off were easy and quick. Use this service! [ View ]
    Response:877-668-3227>>Thanks Chris for the review .We love working with you and look forward to shipping your car again. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Heaton
    Date:1/17/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my car
    Review:My experience was great! I called and got a quote shortly, and a followup. I wasn't nagged but was responded to promptly when I asked questions. The transporter let me know where the car was at and a good estimate of when he would be at my house t... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 >>Kimberly@directconnectauto.com. Thank You for the 5 star review. We really had a good time hauling this car.We look forward to getting back to you next year. Thanks again Kim.... [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry Enger
    Date:1/16/2015 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Direct Does Great Job
    Review:Picked car right up at house. When we got to Ft Myers on New Year's Day car was ready at Brady Bros, washed and ready to go [ View ]
    Response:877-668-3227 jr@directconnectauto.com. thanks for the 5 star review. Im glad we were able to provide you that hassle free service and loved working with you. your a great guy. thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lew Schneider
    Date:1/15/2015 11:31:00 AM
    Review:Shipped my sons truck to him in Georgia after the holidays. Driver was on time picking it up from me and right on time dropping it off to him. Loved the Military discount it made the pricing comparable to other quotes I got. Thanks Again. [ View ]
    Response:877-668-3227 jr@directconnectauto.com. thanks for the 5 star review. Im glad we were able to provide you that hassle free service and loved working with your son. Hes a great guy. thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:1/15/2015 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Very fast and professional.
    Review:Kimberly was very helpful, kind and professional. I got my car from FL to NY in less than 3 days at my building door. Pickup was done 1 day after i called them and delivery was ahead of schedule. Car arrived in perfect condition. I strongly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:RENNIS
    Date:1/13/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Excellent 5star ! great customer service ! I would use this company again. I would recomend this company to others as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Upton
    Date:1/13/2015 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: the best choice
    Review:I just wanted to say thank you !!! you guys made our bad experience into a great one !!! this vehicle that we had transported was stolen from out shop in Virginia and ended up in florida we where desperate when we did not know where to start to get... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Rubinos
    Date:1/8/2015 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Late Delivery and Terrible Communication
    Review:At first everything seemed to be going fine with the delivery. It was understood my car would be picked up from my pickup location at a time that was suitable for the person there. Then it came to my understanding that the person at the pickup locati... [ More ]
    Poster:Yishay Mitchell
    Date:12/29/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: My car delivery
    Review:I was very pleased with Kimberly as she answered my phone calls promptly and took great care I received my car delivered from Albany, New York to North Port, Florida. Your company and Kimberly were above and beyond helpful and my car arrived without ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lois Nolan
    Date:12/8/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Company !!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:The worst car transportation company ever !!!! The driver calls to tell me he all of the sudden has a problem with the clutch & he has 2 more cars to pick up and will be arriving Friday instead of Thursday. Then calls on Friday almost in the midd... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik
    Date:12/8/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Kinberly Lunsman
    Review:Great customer service. I received prompt answers to all questions. I would/will recommend Direct Connect Auto Transport to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie Gionet
    Date:11/13/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Do NOT DO BUSINESS WITH COMPANY
    Review:Direct Connect Auto Transport. TOTAL FRAUDS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!. They caused $700 + damage to my vehicle and refused to pay for it or provide insurance information. They tell you that they are not brokers, BUT THEY ARE. They tell... [ More ]
    Poster:Vince S
    Date:11/13/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly
    Review:Excellent customer service. The attention to detail and the ability to contact Kimberly anytime with out sitting on hold made the transfer of my clients vehicles a breeze. Highly recommend Direct connect [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy Bem
    Date:11/12/2014 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service / Poor Driver
    Review:I have used Direct Connect three times and had the great good luck of having customer service by Kimberly Lunsman each time. She is as good as they come. Thoughtful, professional, knowledgeable and thorough. She is the main reason I use Direct Con... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt Freese
    Date:11/7/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Lunsman is the BEST!!!
    Review:In a situation where I got my car stolen, Kimberly went beyond the duties for pick up, beyond the duties of communication, and beyond the duties of customer service! In this traumatic time, Kimberly kept me up to date on what was going on. In this s... [ More ]
    Poster:Marissa
    Date:11/5/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Helpfull
    Review:I worked with Paul Botelho on getting my car shipped from Hawaii to the mainland. He was easy to work with. Even when there was delay of about a month form initial quote there was still no problems with getting shipment done. Also the drop off went... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Herman
    Date:10/24/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and professional! Thank you Kimberly (818)-643-3203
    Review:I got the run-around from several brokers for about a week before happening onto Direct Connect Auto Transport. Kimberly was able to explain how the brokers worked and were limited to putting bids out onto the national board, while her company was a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamieson
    Date:10/11/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job
    Review:Called Kimberly this morning at 10:00 a.m. CDT and the car was PICKED UP by 1:30 p.m. I had been left in the lurch by another company. Waited at home TWO DAYS for pickup and they never showed up. Kimberly was professional, reassuring and not pushy.... [ More ]
    Poster:Randye Lyle
    Date:9/24/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: monica 954-417-7562
    Review:I had gone with another company and they never call me for my pickup. The went ahead and charged my credit card the deposit. Monica helped me every step of the way. She even made the other company give my deposit back. i did not know they could not t... [ More ]
    Poster:kimberly l
    Date:9/17/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Lunsman
    Review:All I can say is WOW, Kimberly really knows what she is doing - she is friendly, professional and well trained. Excellent follow-up. I had no idea it would be so easy to ship a car. I have told friends about this company and Kimberly. It is such ... [ More ]
    Poster:Virginia Benen
    Date:9/17/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service....
    Review:Honestly, I randomly selected Direct Connect from an internet search seeking a transporter for our dealership which is NY. I needed someone to quickly respond and get a sold unit from Long Island to the port and Miami. Mark Richards answered the call... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronnie B.
    Date:9/17/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Convenient pick up and delivery
    Review:The pick up and delivery being door to door was a tremendous help! Would use them again. Customer service was great. A real person to talk to and easy to contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Vivian Silverman
    Date:9/4/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: True to their word
    Review:Not sure what there is to review. They did exactly what was contracted of them. They picked up my car when they said they would and they delivered it when they said they would. It cost what they said it would. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/20/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1982 CORVETTE
    Review:I had made arrangement to go to NY to look at a 1982 Collectors edition Corvette, with 33000 miles on it in very good condition. Knowing that I was going to purchase this vehicle and that I was traveling long distance to look at it I thought it to be... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Johnson
    Date:8/5/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Caught Mark and Kimberly on a bad day
    Review:Now I am just waiting for my refund. Here's what happened to me on; June 2, 2014 I am a retired Navy Veteran, so I know something about moving and shipping my vehicle. This however was my very first long move on my own and it was coming out of my... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlene
    Date:7/31/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT Customer Service
    Review:We moved from Broward County, Fl to the Houston, Tx. We were not sure if our old 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix could make such a long trip. After calling serveral transport companies, we felt that Paul Boehler was the most professional, friendly, and gave... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn Kaplan-Spalter
    Date:7/15/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: My Comments
    Review:great company. I used brokers in the past and they sucked and lied to me. Direct did everything they said they would do [ View ]
    Poster:leo marsocci
    Date:6/10/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the day!
    Review:I had previously scheduled a transport of my car to coincide with the move of my household. The original moving company decided not to include the car after I had left the state. In desperation , I called a number of vehicle transportation companies ... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey Goelz
    Date:6/10/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: refund
    Review:Double charge do to driver error, money was refunded. I didn't think I would get a refund, company is honest and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:M Burns
    Date:5/11/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Connect Auto Transport Review
    Review:I used Direct Connect to transport my sons car from Florida to Indiana. The vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly as I was told it would be. It only took 1 day to deliver to Indiana. I'm very pleased with the service I received and would highly... [ More ]
    Response:818-643-3203 Call Direct to book with me and I will make sure you have the same experience again. Thank YouMichael for the 5 STAR Review. Kim. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Wheatcroft
    Date:4/30/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Lundsman 818-643-3203
    Review:This is my second experience shipping a car from Illinois to California. Both experiences were successful, however, Kim put me at ease about the process from the start. She is very knowledgeable about the process. She was able to arrange for pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Murdakes
    Date:4/29/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Connect is excellent!
    Review:I'd say Direct Connect is one of the best movers in the US. I recently moved my 2013 CRV from NC to FL and it took only 2 days to get it delivered. (Mon pickup and Wed delivery). I'd recommend this to all. Note: Ask for manager JR Rubin (very profes... [ More ]
    Response:jr@directconnectauto.com 281-305-4828 Thanks Raj, it was a pleasure working with you. Direct connect works one on one with each individual to guarantee your needs will be met. [ view ]
    Poster:Rajesh