View 151,285 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,286th Review now!

View Direct Connect Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Direct Connect Auto Transport is America's favorite car transporter! We have a broad profile, and are able to handle jobs that range from personal auto shipping, corporate relocation, car dealer auto delivery and cross-country moves. we can ship all types of vehicles, including delicate classic cars, sports cars, motorcycles and even boats. Most importantly, our dependability and responsive customer service has earned us customer acclaim and positive reviews. Direct Connect Auto Transport not only guarantees high quality and professionalism, we also make it a point to respond to customer questions and concerns quickly. Since we are a broker-carrier, we know who our drivers are and can get in touch with them at a moment's notice - so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to track down who exactly is handling your car. In some cases, you can even get in touch with your driver directly! Let us earn your business today and in the future!
Have your own experience with Direct Connect Auto Transport to share?

Direct Connect Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 40000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 49 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.12% of Direct Connect Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.88% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Connect Auto Transport
    Subject: Helpfull
    Review:I worked with Paul Botelho on getting my car shipped from Hawaii to the mainland. He was easy to work with. Even when there was delay of about a month form initial quote there was still no problems with getting shipment done. Also the drop off went... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Herman
    Date:10/24/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and professional! Thank you Kimberly (818)-643-3203
    Review:I got the run-around from several brokers for about a week before happening onto Direct Connect Auto Transport. Kimberly was able to explain how the brokers worked and were limited to putting bids out onto the national board, while her company was a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamieson
    Date:10/11/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job
    Review:Called Kimberly this morning at 10:00 a.m. CDT and the car was PICKED UP by 1:30 p.m. I had been left in the lurch by another company. Waited at home TWO DAYS for pickup and they never showed up. Kimberly was professional, reassuring and not pushy.... [ More ]
    Poster:Randye Lyle
    Date:9/24/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: monica 954-417-7562
    Review:I had gone with another company and they never call me for my pickup. The went ahead and charged my credit card the deposit. Monica helped me every step of the way. She even made the other company give my deposit back. i did not know they could not t... [ More ]
    Poster:kimberly l
    Date:9/17/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Lunsman
    Review:All I can say is WOW, Kimberly really knows what she is doing - she is friendly, professional and well trained. Excellent follow-up. I had no idea it would be so easy to ship a car. I have told friends about this company and Kimberly. It is such ... [ More ]
    Poster:Virginia Benen
    Date:9/17/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service....
    Review:Honestly, I randomly selected Direct Connect from an internet search seeking a transporter for our dealership which is NY. I needed someone to quickly respond and get a sold unit from Long Island to the port and Miami. Mark Richards answered the call... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronnie B.
    Date:9/17/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Convenient pick up and delivery
    Review:The pick up and delivery being door to door was a tremendous help! Would use them again. Customer service was great. A real person to talk to and easy to contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Vivian Silverman
    Date:9/4/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: True to their word
    Review:Not sure what there is to review. They did exactly what was contracted of them. They picked up my car when they said they would and they delivered it when they said they would. It cost what they said it would. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/20/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1982 CORVETTE
    Review:I had made arrangement to go to NY to look at a 1982 Collectors edition Corvette, with 33000 miles on it in very good condition. Knowing that I was going to purchase this vehicle and that I was traveling long distance to look at it I thought it to be... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Johnson
    Date:8/5/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Caught Mark and Kimberly on a bad day
    Review:Now I am just waiting for my refund. Here's what happened to me on; June 2, 2014 I am a retired Navy Veteran, so I know something about moving and shipping my vehicle. This however was my very first long move on my own and it was coming out of my... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlene
    Date:7/31/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT Customer Service
    Review:We moved from Broward County, Fl to the Houston, Tx. We were not sure if our old 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix could make such a long trip. After calling serveral transport companies, we felt that Paul Boehler was the most professional, friendly, and gave... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn Kaplan-Spalter
    Date:7/15/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: My Comments
    Review:great company. I used brokers in the past and they sucked and lied to me. Direct did everything they said they would do [ View ]
    Poster:leo marsocci
    Date:6/10/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the day!
    Review:I had previously scheduled a transport of my car to coincide with the move of my household. The original moving company decided not to include the car after I had left the state. In desperation , I called a number of vehicle transportation companies ... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey Goelz
    Date:6/10/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: refund
    Review:Double charge do to driver error, money was refunded. I didn't think I would get a refund, company is honest and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:M Burns
    Date:5/11/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Connect Auto Transport Review
    Review:I used Direct Connect to transport my sons car from Florida to Indiana. The vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly as I was told it would be. It only took 1 day to deliver to Indiana. I'm very pleased with the service I received and would highly... [ More ]
    Response:818-643-3203 Call Direct to book with me and I will make sure you have the same experience again. Thank YouMichael for the 5 STAR Review. Kim. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Wheatcroft
    Date:4/30/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Lundsman 818-643-3203
    Review:This is my second experience shipping a car from Illinois to California. Both experiences were successful, however, Kim put me at ease about the process from the start. She is very knowledgeable about the process. She was able to arrange for pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Murdakes
    Date:4/29/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Direct Connect is excellent!
    Review:I'd say Direct Connect is one of the best movers in the US. I recently moved my 2013 CRV from NC to FL and it took only 2 days to get it delivered. (Mon pickup and Wed delivery). I'd recommend this to all. Note: Ask for manager JR Rubin (very profes... [ More ]
    Response:jr@directconnectauto.com 281-305-4828 Thanks Raj, it was a pleasure working with you. Direct connect works one on one with each individual to guarantee your needs will be met. [ view ]
    Poster:Rajesh
    Date:4/23/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Dirct Connect Auto Transport - GREAT JOB!
    Review:Due to a automobile accident, we needed to transport a vehicle from Florida to Maryland. Although we were not in a hurry, we needed the transport to be done within a 1 week period. Being that we reside in FL and needed to transport this vehicle str... [ More ]
    Poster:HappyinFL
    Date:2/17/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Shipping Experience
    Review:This was a very positive experience. The price I was quoted was what I was charged. Kimberly was available for questions and the process she outlined was what I experienced. There was good communication and consistent follow up. I have already rec... [ More ]
    Poster:T.Milner
    Date:2/16/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: No complaints
    Review:I was leary of transporting our new vehicle across country particularly during winter months. Everything I was told would happen in regards to notification was accurate. The cost was the best price of any transport companies I contacted and the pick... [ More ]
    Poster:mlr
    Date:2/12/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Direct Connect of Charlotte
    Review:I would like to thank Direct Connect in Charlotte, NC for their professional service in transporting my vehicle from North Carolina to Georgia. I am currently overseas in Afghanistan and needed to have my vehicle transported so I looked Direct Conne... [ More ]
    Poster:Zachary BouttryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service from Direct Connect of Charlotte
    Date:2/11/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Review:Mike was great to work with. Kept me informed throughout the process. The driver was also good and a nice guy. It was a great experience overall. Thanks for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/15/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Lunsman 818 643 3203 Inv 131560
    Review:Kimberly from Direct Connect came to my rescue when I was in a tight time frame to get our granddaughters car from Disney property in Orlando to Illinois. Another company that was contracted to transport the car, took a down payment from us and then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Pesce
    Date:1/8/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 Chevy Transport
    Review:This is the second time in 6 months that I've used Direct Connect, and the service was excellent again this time. JR is a great guy to deal with. The company is honest, fair, communicates well, reasonably priced, and on time. Sean the driver was e... [ More ]
    Response:jr@directconnectauto.com 281-305-4828 Thanks Robert. Glad we wrer able to help with this shipment too. Direct connect works one on one with each individual to guarantee your needs will be met [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:1/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: kimberly lunsman
    Review:I was treated like family i could call anytime and she made me feel like my car was in best possible hands-great service would recommend to my family or friends [ View ]
    Poster:rick everett
    Date:1/3/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I had a great experience with Direct Connect Auto. I spoke to a live person, Mike, right away and he explained the process to me quickly and easily. He gave me an accurate date of when to expect my car to be picked up and delivered. Both estimates... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 call Mike to book and Save NOW!!!!. thanks for the 5 star review and look forward to helping you and the family next year.Mike G [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:12/26/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent - I recommend everyone to go with them
    Review:This is really a very good experience for me.... My car was picked up on time and delivered on time - even after changing the delivery location.... Customer experience is very excellent.... the customer reps are also very helpful and in detail...... [ More ]
    Poster:sandeep
    Date:12/24/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Order
    Review:Awesome experience... Kim was amazing, she was right on top of my order and kept mre informed . Everything was delivered as promised. I would definately call them again !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:12/19/2013 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I must say i was not sure if i had picked the right company since there were so many available shipping cars to florida but after talking with a few i felt that direct connect sounded like the most profession ……..and luckily i was right. ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Restrepo
    Date:12/17/2013 11:55:00 AM
    Review:I am one that will give credit when it is due. The team at Direct was super and Kimberly was the best. My son was being discharged from the Army after his tour and moving back east and direct was there for us. We had an unusual delivery situation as ... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 _5 STAR Rated call for Free Quote...Thanks for the 5 star rating.. [ view ]
    Poster:david Gray
    Date:12/14/2013 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great job Need auto transport call them 877-668-3227
    Review:We had our auto moved from Fl to NY and they were great the driver was nice the staff did a nice job keeping us informed. When you need a car moved you will do what I did call a bunch of places we decided on this place due to price and based on th... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 free Quotes....Thanks for the 5 Star rating and we really appreciate your business..Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Mc Conley
    Date:12/2/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:USED OTHER CARRIERS AND WAS NOT SATISFIED...THIS COMPANY DID EVERY THING THEY PROMISED. THE PRICE WAS FAIR...NOTHING WAS MISSING..MARC RICHARDS WAS GREAT [ View ]
    Response:310-256-4554- - Black Friday Discounts Only today 5 Star rating....thanks for the great review. Look forward to working with you today><Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:11/29/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: seamless contact
    Review:My contact with Kimberly Lunsman was very rewarding. She was helpful, supportive and congenial. Phone contact was always there from the time of scheduling until delivery. Website is east to use too. If I need auto transport again I will use Direc... [ More ]
    Poster:al keene
    Date:11/25/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Nice Service
    Review:It was very nice experience. Special thanks to Mike Grosso. I will recommend to go with Direct Connect. [ View ]
    Poster:Abhijit
    Date:11/24/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Kim from Direct Connect Auto Transport 818-643-3203 ext 109
    Review:I am very happy to report that this company stands behind there work and does a wonderful job transporting cars. We needed to get our auto to Florida and they really did take care of us and keep us informed along the way. Trust me we checked arou... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/22/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Moved Our Car From FL to GA THANKS JR 218-305-4828 EXT 108
    Review:We used this company to move our auto to GA and the guy did do a very good job so I want to thank Direct Connect Auto Transport the person I talked to was JR and he was great. We needed the car moved fast and they really did get it done quick so... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 5 Star Rated....A++++Service....thanks for the great review . Glad I was I able to assist you in your relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:11/22/2013 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Auto Transport
    Review:My son was moving to California, and rather than driving his car cross country and putting over 3,000 miles on it, we decided to ship it there. After researching several companies, comparing price quotes, and customer satisfaction, we decided on Dire... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:11/22/2013 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Lunsman
    Review:I have never used a transportation company before so I wasn't sure how to find the best one. After speaking with Kimberly I knew which company I wanted to use. I was transporting a Model S Tesla and I was nervous with the process. The car was su... [ More ]
    Response:818-643-3203 call For your Free Quote. 5 STAR rated...Thanks for the great review and I look forward to shipping your Moms car next week. Thank You.Kim L [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle Snyder
    Date:11/21/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and follow through
    Review:I want to say this is a good company to use if you need to get your car to a different state. Direct Connect Auto Transport showed up on time and the delivery of the car was also on time. We called around and the price was very fair and so we d... [ More ]
    Response:877-669-3227 5 Star rating we love..we look forward to helping you in the future and thank you again for the referral...Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:taylor loffreda
    Date:11/19/2013 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Nice work!
    Review:I am happy to say your company did a nice job getting the car to GA on time and we are happy you showed up and did the work we had hired another company that just did not ever show to get the car. Thanks again for all you do I am very satisfied wi... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 A+rated and 5 STARS. Thanks Beth for the great review we look forward to helping you in the future in the trip back to FLA. Good luck and talk to you soon. Direct Connect Auto Transport team.... [ view ]
    Poster:Beth Bush
    Date:11/18/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: life of snow birds
    Review:Simply a refe rence in Google for auto transport VT to FL. They were prompt, accessible, and professional about it all. I had a difficult exierience last spring with a sole operator..... And had two small operators fall thru this fall b... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Holland
    Date:11/14/2013 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great service fair price special thanks Greg
    Review:Nice job by this company these people did what they said they would do and they really got the job done fast and right. The person I spoke with was Greg and I decided to use them after contacting some others because they had a good price and Greg... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry Dickler
    Date:11/13/2013 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Upsetting Delivery
    Review:Driver was instructed to get as close to our home in Nebraska as possible. We were trying to be flexible for the driver even though the contract said from New York to Nebraska. Driver refused to go past Des Moines without another $600 charge to go ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cozad
    Date:11/13/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:JR did a good job coordinating the shipment of my truck. I highly recommend him in the future and will use him again for sure. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Zach PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: On time and professional
    Review:Mike Grossowas the best. He walked me through the process of shipping car and kept me informed day by day! Awesome Guy!!!! Car was picked up as promised on time and delivered as promised on time! [ View ]
    Poster:Scot
    Date:11/8/2013 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: DIRECT CONNECT AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT
    Review:I AM THE LARGEST CADILLAC DEALER IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND. I TRANSPORT NEW VEHICLES AS WELL AS USED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.THE TRANSPORT COMPANY I WAS USING WAS GOOD BUT THEY SOMETIMES WOULD BE 2-3 WEEKS LATE IN GETTING MY VEHICLES DUE TO OFF-BEAT LOCA... [ More ]
    Poster:MIKE BROWN
    Date:11/6/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Review:The Military town of Norfolk Virginia doesn't necessarily mean that companies all have their finger on the pulse of how to serve the needs of short notice moves. After working with a competitor for about 3 weeks, i found direct connect. I spoke with ... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:11/5/2013 7:00:00 AM
    Subject: Extraordinary experience
    Review:My experience with this company was extraordinary, and I'm considering it nothing short of devine intervention. My brother Peter had made arrangements with another company 2 weeks earlier to have our vehicle picked up at earliest possible date. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Santini
    Date:11/5/2013 3:05:00 AM
    Subject: SHipped on time
    Review:I needed a last minute shipping because another company failed. They were able to pick up my truck and deliver it on time. Direct Connect went beyond to make sure my car got where it needed to be on time. I will use them again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve