Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,832 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 818 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Direct Connect Auto Transport
Location:2717 West Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:877-668-3227
Secondary Phone Number:(954) 321-3404
Website:http://directconnectautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 11 Month(s). Since 5/28/2009

Direct Connect Auto Transport is America's favorite car transporter! We have a broad profile, and are able to handle jobs that range from personal auto shipping, corporate relocation, car dealer auto delivery and cross-country moves. we can ship all types of vehicles, including delicate classic cars, sports cars, motorcycles and even boats. Most importantly, our dependability and responsive customer service has earned us customer acclaim and positive reviews. Direct Connect Auto Transport not only guarantees high quality and professionalism, we also make it a point to respond to customer questions and concerns quickly. Since we are a broker-carrier, we know who our drivers are and can get in touch with them at a moment's notice - so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to track down who exactly is handling your car. In some cases, you can even get in touch with your driver directly! Let us earn your business today and in the future!
Have your own experience with Direct Connect Auto Transport to share?

Direct Connect Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 1000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 75 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.50% of Direct Connect Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Direct Connect Auto Transport
    Subject: Direct Connect is excellent!
    Review:I'd say Direct Connect is one of the best movers in the US. I recently moved my 2013 CRV from NC to FL and it took only 2 days to get it delivered. (Mon pickup and Wed delivery). I'd recommend this to all. Note: Ask for manager JR Rubin (very profes... [ More ]
    Response:jr@directconnectauto.com 281-305-4828 Thanks Raj, it was a pleasure working with you. Direct connect works one on one with each individual to guarantee your needs will be met. [ view ]
    Poster:Rajesh
    Date:4/23/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Dirct Connect Auto Transport - GREAT JOB!
    Review:Due to a automobile accident, we needed to transport a vehicle from Florida to Maryland. Although we were not in a hurry, we needed the transport to be done within a 1 week period. Being that we reside in FL and needed to transport this vehicle str... [ More ]
    Poster:HappyinFL
    Date:2/17/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Shipping Experience
    Review:This was a very positive experience. The price I was quoted was what I was charged. Kimberly was available for questions and the process she outlined was what I experienced. There was good communication and consistent follow up. I have already rec... [ More ]
    Poster:T.Milner
    Date:2/16/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: No complaints
    Review:I was leary of transporting our new vehicle across country particularly during winter months. Everything I was told would happen in regards to notification was accurate. The cost was the best price of any transport companies I contacted and the pick... [ More ]
    Poster:mlr
    Date:2/12/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Direct Connect of Charlotte
    Review:I would like to thank Direct Connect in Charlotte, NC for their professional service in transporting my vehicle from North Carolina to Georgia. I am currently overseas in Afghanistan and needed to have my vehicle transported so I looked Direct Conne... [ More ]
    Poster:Zachary BouttryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service from Direct Connect of Charlotte
    Date:2/11/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Review:Mike was great to work with. Kept me informed throughout the process. The driver was also good and a nice guy. It was a great experience overall. Thanks for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/15/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Lunsman 818 643 3203 Inv 131560
    Review:Kimberly from Direct Connect came to my rescue when I was in a tight time frame to get our granddaughters car from Disney property in Orlando to Illinois. Another company that was contracted to transport the car, took a down payment from us and then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Pesce
    Date:1/8/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 Chevy Transport
    Review:This is the second time in 6 months that I've used Direct Connect, and the service was excellent again this time. JR is a great guy to deal with. The company is honest, fair, communicates well, reasonably priced, and on time. Sean the driver was e... [ More ]
    Response:jr@directconnectauto.com 281-305-4828 Thanks Robert. Glad we wrer able to help with this shipment too. Direct connect works one on one with each individual to guarantee your needs will be met [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:1/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: kimberly lunsman
    Review:I was treated like family i could call anytime and she made me feel like my car was in best possible hands-great service would recommend to my family or friends [ View ]
    Poster:rick everett
    Date:1/3/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I had a great experience with Direct Connect Auto. I spoke to a live person, Mike, right away and he explained the process to me quickly and easily. He gave me an accurate date of when to expect my car to be picked up and delivered. Both estimates... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 call Mike to book and Save NOW!!!!. thanks for the 5 star review and look forward to helping you and the family next year.Mike G [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:12/26/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent - I recommend everyone to go with them
    Review:This is really a very good experience for me.... My car was picked up on time and delivered on time - even after changing the delivery location.... Customer experience is very excellent.... the customer reps are also very helpful and in detail...... [ More ]
    Poster:sandeep
    Date:12/24/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Order
    Review:Awesome experience... Kim was amazing, she was right on top of my order and kept mre informed . Everything was delivered as promised. I would definately call them again !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:12/19/2013 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I must say i was not sure if i had picked the right company since there were so many available shipping cars to florida but after talking with a few i felt that direct connect sounded like the most profession ……..and luckily i was right. ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Restrepo
    Date:12/17/2013 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Poster:C. Restrepo
    Date:12/17/2013 11:55:00 AM
    Review:I am one that will give credit when it is due. The team at Direct was super and Kimberly was the best. My son was being discharged from the Army after his tour and moving back east and direct was there for us. We had an unusual delivery situation as ... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 _5 STAR Rated call for Free Quote...Thanks for the 5 star rating.. [ view ]
    Poster:david Gray
    Date:12/14/2013 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great job Need auto transport call them 877-668-3227
    Review:We had our auto moved from Fl to NY and they were great the driver was nice the staff did a nice job keeping us informed. When you need a car moved you will do what I did call a bunch of places we decided on this place due to price and based on th... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 free Quotes....Thanks for the 5 Star rating and we really appreciate your business..Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Mc Conley
    Date:12/2/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:USED OTHER CARRIERS AND WAS NOT SATISFIED...THIS COMPANY DID EVERY THING THEY PROMISED. THE PRICE WAS FAIR...NOTHING WAS MISSING..MARC RICHARDS WAS GREAT [ View ]
    Response:310-256-4554- - Black Friday Discounts Only today 5 Star rating....thanks for the great review. Look forward to working with you today><Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:11/29/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: seamless contact
    Review:My contact with Kimberly Lunsman was very rewarding. She was helpful, supportive and congenial. Phone contact was always there from the time of scheduling until delivery. Website is east to use too. If I need auto transport again I will use Direc... [ More ]
    Poster:al keene
    Date:11/25/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Nice Service
    Review:It was very nice experience. Special thanks to Mike Grosso. I will recommend to go with Direct Connect. [ View ]
    Poster:Abhijit
    Date:11/24/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Kim from Direct Connect Auto Transport 818-643-3203 ext 109
    Review:I am very happy to report that this company stands behind there work and does a wonderful job transporting cars. We needed to get our auto to Florida and they really did take care of us and keep us informed along the way. Trust me we checked arou... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/22/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Moved Our Car From FL to GA THANKS JR 218-305-4828 EXT 108
    Review:We used this company to move our auto to GA and the guy did do a very good job so I want to thank Direct Connect Auto Transport the person I talked to was JR and he was great. We needed the car moved fast and they really did get it done quick so... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 5 Star Rated....A++++Service....thanks for the great review . Glad I was I able to assist you in your relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:11/22/2013 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Auto Transport
    Review:My son was moving to California, and rather than driving his car cross country and putting over 3,000 miles on it, we decided to ship it there. After researching several companies, comparing price quotes, and customer satisfaction, we decided on Dire... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:11/22/2013 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Lunsman
    Review:I have never used a transportation company before so I wasn't sure how to find the best one. After speaking with Kimberly I knew which company I wanted to use. I was transporting a Model S Tesla and I was nervous with the process. The car was su... [ More ]
    Response:818-643-3203 call For your Free Quote. 5 STAR rated...Thanks for the great review and I look forward to shipping your Moms car next week. Thank You.Kim L [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle Snyder
    Date:11/21/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and follow through
    Review:I want to say this is a good company to use if you need to get your car to a different state. Direct Connect Auto Transport showed up on time and the delivery of the car was also on time. We called around and the price was very fair and so we d... [ More ]
    Response:877-669-3227 5 Star rating we love..we look forward to helping you in the future and thank you again for the referral...Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:taylor loffreda
    Date:11/19/2013 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Nice work!
    Review:I am happy to say your company did a nice job getting the car to GA on time and we are happy you showed up and did the work we had hired another company that just did not ever show to get the car. Thanks again for all you do I am very satisfied wi... [ More ]
    Response:877-668-3227 A+rated and 5 STARS. Thanks Beth for the great review we look forward to helping you in the future in the trip back to FLA. Good luck and talk to you soon. Direct Connect Auto Transport team.... [ view ]
    Poster:Beth Bush
    Date:11/18/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: life of snow birds
    Review:Simply a refe rence in Google for auto transport VT to FL. They were prompt, accessible, and professional about it all. I had a difficult exierience last spring with a sole operator..... And had two small operators fall thru this fall b... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Holland
    Date:11/14/2013 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great service fair price special thanks Greg
    Review:Nice job by this company these people did what they said they would do and they really got the job done fast and right. The person I spoke with was Greg and I decided to use them after contacting some others because they had a good price and Greg... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry Dickler
    Date:11/13/2013 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Upsetting Delivery
    Review:Driver was instructed to get as close to our home in Nebraska as possible. We were trying to be flexible for the driver even though the contract said from New York to Nebraska. Driver refused to go past Des Moines without another $600 charge to go ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cozad
    Date:11/13/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:JR did a good job coordinating the shipment of my truck. I highly recommend him in the future and will use him again for sure. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Zach PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: On time and professional
    Review:Mike Grossowas the best. He walked me through the process of shipping car and kept me informed day by day! Awesome Guy!!!! Car was picked up as promised on time and delivered as promised on time! [ View ]
    Poster:Scot
    Date:11/8/2013 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: DIRECT CONNECT AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT
    Review:I AM THE LARGEST CADILLAC DEALER IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND. I TRANSPORT NEW VEHICLES AS WELL AS USED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.THE TRANSPORT COMPANY I WAS USING WAS GOOD BUT THEY SOMETIMES WOULD BE 2-3 WEEKS LATE IN GETTING MY VEHICLES DUE TO OFF-BEAT LOCA... [ More ]
    Poster:MIKE BROWN
    Date:11/6/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Review:The Military town of Norfolk Virginia doesn't necessarily mean that companies all have their finger on the pulse of how to serve the needs of short notice moves. After working with a competitor for about 3 weeks, i found direct connect. I spoke with ... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:11/5/2013 7:00:00 AM
    Subject: Extraordinary experience
    Review:My experience with this company was extraordinary, and I'm considering it nothing short of devine intervention. My brother Peter had made arrangements with another company 2 weeks earlier to have our vehicle picked up at earliest possible date. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Santini
    Date:11/5/2013 3:05:00 AM
    Subject: SHipped on time
    Review:I needed a last minute shipping because another company failed. They were able to pick up my truck and deliver it on time. Direct Connect went beyond to make sure my car got where it needed to be on time. I will use them again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/20/2013 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review: Service was good, the representative was always in contact with me, during the transport of the vehicle. I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Vaughan Pratt
    Date:10/19/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Marc Richards (310) 256-4554 Saved the Day !!
    Review:Great experience with Direct Connect; pickup and delivery were on time and Marc kept me informed throughout the entire process. Both pickup and delivery locations were difficult to access, but Marc was able to make both happen with almost no problem.... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick M
    Date:10/18/2013 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: las vegas to austin
    Review:brand new car. got to get homefast. who do i call? 'm glad i called you guys. the whole thing ran smooth. i would and will use your co.again. and mr. mike grosso was the best ever! thank you, LeRoy White [ View ]
    Poster:leroy j. whiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: ship car
    Review:We were extremely pleased with Direct connect auto transport. My husband phoned and talked to Mike Grosso.My husband right away was put at ease by talking with Mike. He guaranteed the car would be treated as if it was his own car. He picked up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug VanKampen
    Date:10/12/2013 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Direct connect & Marc Richards saved the day
    Review:After being lied to by another broker ,I called Marc at direct connect. Within 3 hours their truck was here to load my car and we were on our way to Mass to our new home. I wish I called them first. Thanks to all of you at Direct Connect [ View ]
    Poster:Gabriel
    Date:10/8/2013 6:56:00 PM
    Review:I called 5 different transport companies and none of them could meet my request. Thank God I finally called Direct Connect auto transport. Kimberly picked up the phone and she saved the day. She guided me all the way through the process and was a re... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy Barnett
    Date:10/8/2013 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: North Carolina to North Dakota
    Review:My parents had a motorcycle accident while on vacation and I was tasked with the return of their car and bike trailer. I called a few shipping companies and no one wanted to ship the trailer. Direct Connect was willing to ship both items and their pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharenda Wiebe
    Date:10/8/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: quality, service, personal contact
    Review:I ran into numerous challenges trying to transport a van from Alabama to Colorado for less than a small fortune. All original quotes via ebay I received dramatically increased one the shipper was contacted. Not Direct Connect. Mike called me, emai... [ More ]
    Poster:mimi
    Date:10/8/2013 3:01:00 AM
    Review:This company is very reliable in my opinion. They complied with the delivery of my vehicle on-time, at a great price, and without any issues whatsoever. I would recommend Marc Richards and Direct Connect Auto Transport for their professionalism an... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Kuhnow
    Date:10/7/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Broker/Liar
    Review:I contacted Dependable Auto Transport and contracted with them because they said they use their own vehicles. I paid more because of this fact. The company brokered without my knowledge to a company according to Lloyds of London. excludes classic car... [ More ]
    Poster:Gordon Clunn
    Date:9/30/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Shelby GT 500
    Review:After dumping another carrier DAS because of no show I called Mike at Direct Connect Auto Transport. He assured me that he could have my car picked up the next day and transported enclosed carrier to my home in California. As he promised he called ... [ More ]
    Poster:william strass
    Date:9/28/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Early pickup, not delivered to door
    Review:After reading a lot of reviews on a lot of different companies I called 2 companies to see what kind of time frame I could have my car picked up and delivered. Marc was very friendly if not a little put off by my concerns from some of the reviews I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt T
    Date:9/27/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Kansas To Michigan
    Review:Mike Grosso was a great help to me! I used this company for the first time to transport a new car that I really cared about. Mike was able to answer my phone calls day and night and gave me great feedback as to when my car would be picked up and dr... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Saad
    Date:9/25/2013 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: VERY satisfied!
    Review:This experience was perfect, from start to finish. We were very fussy in how we wanted our new car tied up ( over the wheels not across the rims) and placed on the truck (top center). They picked it up a day after we called, and less than three days ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crossfire ownerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!
    Review:This was my first experience moving a vehicle from one state to another!! Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to work with. If I was ever in need of this type of service again. This would be my first choice!!! Job well done!!! [ View ]
    Response:281-305-4828-jr@directconnectauto.com- 5-STAR_Review_Thank You Jen, We look forward to working with you in the future. Our Driver Vince said you were on of his best deliveries and asked us to send him back to you...JR... [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer