View 148,596 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,597th Review now!

View DAS Global Services's New Profile

DAS Global Services
Phone Number:1-800-626-2505
Secondary Phone Number:1-908-523-0998
Website:http://www.dasglobalservices.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/10/2008

Have your own experience with DAS Global Services to share?

• Subject: POLICE CONTACTED, MY TRUCK WAS STOLEN
    Review:DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE STORY. CONTACT ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE THE EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGES ALONG WITH POLICE REPORTS AND INSURANCE CLAIM. I moved to Hawaii back to Illinois. I contacted DAS from Hawaii to ship my 2014 Nissa... [ More ]
    Poster:RONALD ROSE
    Date:8/11/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Beware of DAS Global
    Review:I received a quote from Anthony McManus on 5 Jun 14 to ship my vehicle door-to-port from Germany to Texas for$1,975. This was the best quote I had received so by 13 Jun 14, I emailed Mr. McManus to finalize the deal but I did not have the date firm a... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Laser
    Date:7/20/2014 3:27:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service/delivery
    Review:Vehicle picked up from residence Jun 13, sitting at a storage yard until 8 July to be shipped to Port in California, when it should be in the Port of Hilo by now. Have shipped with other companies and did not have this kind of experience. Until now... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:7/9/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Neglect and Decietful = High Profits
    Review:DAS Global is deceitful, vindictive and driven exclusively by profit. They give you a 'range' of time in which your vehicle can arrive at the destination, but make no attempt to actually meet the short term range. (It's about profit, not customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gh
    Date:6/11/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Hawaii to Georgia
    Review:Be warned, do not use this company. I Just closed the loop on a claim with DAS Global, which I declined because of its ridiculousness. In short, I shipped my MINI from Honolulu, HI to Atlanta, GA. Net result was $2,500 in damages to the front bumper/... [ More ]
    Poster:Kris H.
    Date:3/23/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transparancy of Fees
    Review:In Army stationed in Germany. Purchased new car from dealer in Annapolis MD who deliverted to DAS dock location. Primary contact Mr McManus provided excellant service. However his boss insisted I be charged a daily port fee until the car which was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:4/15/2013 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Strongly advise to NOT use this company for any type of shipment
    Review:If you use this company I guarantie you'll be unhappy. This company will damage car or anything you ship with them and will never compansate for damage. DO NOT USE their service ever. [ View ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:10/31/2012 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle damaged and DAS refused to repair
    Review:My car was damaged during the shipment with DAS Global Service. Purchased extra insurance DAS offered to cover any damages up to $5000 in case my car is damaged during the shipment. My car sufered an interior damage; the interior overhead console was... [ More ]
    Poster:DAS USer