Transport Logo
View 175,180 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,181th Review now!

View Crest Trans's New Profile

Crest Trans
Phone Number:855-248-2470
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/15/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Autobahn Transportation | Auto Transport Network Solutions LLC |
Have your own experience with Crest Trans to share?

• Subject: Crest trans
    Review:This company is also listed as usautotransport. they quoted me $470 to transport my car and took a $195.00 deposit and told me on the phone that left a balance of $275.00 to give the driver. The driver called and said the bill when he delivers will b... [ More ]
    Date:9/26/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Do NOT use Crest Trans or Us Auto Transport
    Review:I have a VERY similar experience to the people who reviewed this company above me. I chose Crest Trans for the same reasons - lower price and the personal conversation I had with them on the front end. It all went downhill from there. I was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Oliver
    Date:3/26/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Crooks
    Review:Although brokers claim that the deposit is NON refundable, i was able to dispute the charge throught my bank (original deposit was put on credit card) and was refunded the money. For everyone out there, i would suggest you try and get your money bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard N
    Date:3/6/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle never picked up
    Review:I requested a quote and spoke to someone named Rick Taylor for the initial quote. I was quoted a price and even given a discount because the vehicle being transported was for my son who is in the Military. Once they received my $195.00 broker fee I... [ More ]
    Date:2/17/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: EXTREMELY Disappointing Experience
    Review:We scheduled a pickup for our vehicle with this company and provided a specific pickup date we needed the vehicle transported. We were charged an initial deposit of $195.00 and told the transporter would call us the day prior to the vehicle being pi... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Franklin
    Date:2/12/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Service
    Review:I was so glad to see the negative comments because I thought it was just me. Crest Trans is a rip off. I am still waiting on my refund that Al and Rick stated I would get back over three months now since they could not move my vehicle in over a month... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald L. Battle
    Date:1/22/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Frauds!
    Review:Absolutely horrible experience; impossible to get a hold of; I am contacting legal advice to get my deposit back and will go with another company. Buyer beware (honestly). [ View ]
    Poster:Richard N.
    Date:1/16/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Review:BEWARE OF THESE PHONE NUMBERS: 866-650-6800, 855-248-2470 RICK TAYLOR OR AL We got into a horrible car accident in our way to NY for the holidays due to road conditions. Times were already pretty stressful but I did not know how much I was going ... [ More ]
    Poster:A Duggan
    Date:1/7/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Review: When I first started to talk to Rick, it all seemed so good. He was amicable, and happy (?) to help me with the price, and transportation of my BMW. the price was to be $560, and his commission as a broker, which he never told me he was, was $195... [ More ]
    Date:12/27/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:Beware of this company. The only goal they have is to get their brokerage fee and they will lie with a false quote to do it. Should be sued by all of thier victims! DO NOT TRUST OR USE THIS TRANSPORT!!! The actual trucking fee is almost double wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Clifton Hughes
    Date:12/27/2013 4:26:00 AM
    Subject: lies, cheats, ripoffs, faults, and very rude
    Review:They quote moving my car for $835 from Louisiana to utah but when the car get to my home they said I have to pay $1200 or they don't hand over my car. I don't know what kind of business is this and why are they still in business some one please turn... [ More ]
    Poster:Tess Pham
    Date:12/24/2013 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Totally Dishonest Bait and Switch
    Review:They hard sold me on how much honesty and integrity they had. Gave me a price of $660, took a deposit of $175 before I authorized it, then tried to charge me a balance of $660. I cancel and I haven't gotten my $175 back. CROOKS [ View ]
    Poster:Ripped Off Customer
    Date:12/23/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Dishonest Bait and Switch
    Poster:B. Derenthal
    Date:12/23/2013 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Quote
    Review:On December 2, 2013, Crest Trans told me that they could ship my vehicle from Ohio to Texas for a total of $600 If I was flexible with the pick-up date and honored a military discount. I concurred and they found a carrier and booked the date to tran... [ More ]
    Date:12/21/2013 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible company
    Review:If this company contacts you walk away, NO don't walk, RUN. This is the most dishonest company you will ever have the misfortune to do business with. I would like to know if any other customers would like to formulate a class action suit against them... [ More ]
    Date:12/20/2013 3:34:00 PM
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. CONSUMER BEWARE - DO NOT USE. I was quoted $350 and pressured by Rick Taylor into signing a contract and paying with an e-check. After I read the agreement, I found out that I was paying $195 MORE than what I was quoted. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan Ruiz
    Date:12/4/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Taken for a ride
    Review:Crest Trans committed to move a vehicle within TX for $330.00. A week later they still had not picked up the truck. We could not get them to call us back or give a straight answer when they did. They kept saying that the transport of our vehicle had ... [ More ]
    Date:12/2/2013 1:39:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.