View 152,599 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,600th Review now!

View Crest Trans's New Profile

Crest Trans
Phone Number:855-248-2470
Time On Site:1 Year, 2 Months. Since 9/15/2013

Have your own experience with Crest Trans to share?

• Subject: Crest trans
    Review:This company is also listed as usautotransport. they quoted me $470 to transport my car and took a $195.00 deposit and told me on the phone that left a balance of $275.00 to give the driver. The driver called and said the bill when he delivers will b... [ More ]
    Poster:TOM
    Date:9/26/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Do NOT use Crest Trans or Us Auto Transport
    Review:I have a VERY similar experience to the people who reviewed this company above me. I chose Crest Trans for the same reasons - lower price and the personal conversation I had with them on the front end. It all went downhill from there. I was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Oliver
    Date:3/26/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Crooks
    Review:Although brokers claim that the deposit is NON refundable, i was able to dispute the charge throught my bank (original deposit was put on credit card) and was refunded the money. For everyone out there, i would suggest you try and get your money bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard N
    Date:3/6/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle never picked up
    Review:I requested a quote and spoke to someone named Rick Taylor for the initial quote. I was quoted a price and even given a discount because the vehicle being transported was for my son who is in the Military. Once they received my $195.00 broker fee I... [ More ]
    Poster:Rhonda
    Date:2/17/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: EXTREMELY Disappointing Experience
    Review:We scheduled a pickup for our vehicle with this company and provided a specific pickup date we needed the vehicle transported. We were charged an initial deposit of $195.00 and told the transporter would call us the day prior to the vehicle being pi... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Franklin
    Date:2/12/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Service
    Review:I was so glad to see the negative comments because I thought it was just me. Crest Trans is a rip off. I am still waiting on my refund that Al and Rick stated I would get back over three months now since they could not move my vehicle in over a month... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald L. Battle
    Date:1/22/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Frauds!
    Review:Absolutely horrible experience; impossible to get a hold of; I am contacting legal advice to get my deposit back and will go with another company. Buyer beware (honestly). [ View ]
    Poster:Richard N.
    Date:1/16/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!
    Review:BEWARE OF THESE PHONE NUMBERS: 866-650-6800, 855-248-2470 RICK TAYLOR OR AL We got into a horrible car accident in our way to NY for the holidays due to road conditions. Times were already pretty stressful but I did not know how much I was going ... [ More ]
    Poster:A Duggan
    Date:1/7/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: THE MOST UNETHICAL, DISRESPECTFULL, DISGUSTING PEOPLE
    Review: When I first started to talk to Rick, it all seemed so good. He was amicable, and happy (?) to help me with the price, and transportation of my BMW. the price was to be $560, and his commission as a broker, which he never told me he was, was $195... [ More ]
    Poster:CONNIE WARREN
    Date:12/27/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:Beware of this company. The only goal they have is to get their brokerage fee and they will lie with a false quote to do it. Should be sued by all of thier victims! DO NOT TRUST OR USE THIS TRANSPORT!!! The actual trucking fee is almost double wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Clifton Hughes
    Date:12/27/2013 4:26:00 AM
    Subject: lies, cheats, ripoffs, faults, and very rude
    Review:They quote moving my car for $835 from Louisiana to utah but when the car get to my home they said I have to pay $1200 or they don't hand over my car. I don't know what kind of business is this and why are they still in business some one please turn... [ More ]
    Poster:Tess Pham
    Date:12/24/2013 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Totally Dishonest Bait and Switch
    Review:They hard sold me on how much honesty and integrity they had. Gave me a price of $660, took a deposit of $175 before I authorized it, then tried to charge me a balance of $660. I cancel and I haven't gotten my $175 back. CROOKS [ View ]
    Poster:Ripped Off Customer
    Date:12/23/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Dishonest Bait and Switch
    Poster:B. Derenthal
    Date:12/23/2013 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Quote
    Review:On December 2, 2013, Crest Trans told me that they could ship my vehicle from Ohio to Texas for a total of $600 If I was flexible with the pick-up date and honored a military discount. I concurred and they found a carrier and booked the date to tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:12/21/2013 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible company
    Review:If this company contacts you walk away, NO don't walk, RUN. This is the most dishonest company you will ever have the misfortune to do business with. I would like to know if any other customers would like to formulate a class action suit against them... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:12/20/2013 3:34:00 PM
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. CONSUMER BEWARE - DO NOT USE. I was quoted $350 and pressured by Rick Taylor into signing a contract and paying with an e-check. After I read the agreement, I found out that I was paying $195 MORE than what I was quoted. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan Ruiz
    Date:12/4/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Taken for a ride
    Review:Crest Trans committed to move a vehicle within TX for $330.00. A week later they still had not picked up the truck. We could not get them to call us back or give a straight answer when they did. They kept saying that the transport of our vehicle had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/2/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:The move went great, I had great customer service and the price was a little high, but they got the job done. These people are professionals in the industry. I have moved cars many times before and this by far has been the best. I would happily r... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:11/28/2013 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: Thives and Liars and Disrespectful to my wife
    Review:I am a Gulf War Veteran who wound up in the hospital and was handed a line of BS by Sheldon about when the time of pickup would be. They inconvenienced the shipper of the vehicle causing him to almost loose his job. They disrespected my wife and woul... [ More ]
    Poster:WH
    Date:11/26/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Well Done, Would Use Them Again
    Review:Very good company to work with. No gimmicks or surprises. Mr. Taylor was very professional and informative. Crest did as promised and came through for me despite my tight schedule. I will use them again and recommend them if I know of others in need... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Austin
    Date:11/26/2013 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:They over charged me the initial 175.00 deposit. When I looked at my bank statement they pulled out 195.00, then the remainder should have been 375.00 upon delivery. When the driver called it ended up being an additional 700.00. The reason they h... [ More ]
    Poster:Baum
    Date:11/25/2013 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: crest trans no hidden fees lie
    Review:I originally contracted through crest trans due to their no hidden fees on final price. they quoted me at $595 to auto transport from Illinois to texas where he needed a $175 deposit to start transaction on Nov.6 and said vehical would be picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Aleman
    Date:11/20/2013 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: mis-lead
    Review:I was contacted by Rick Taylor from Crest after submitting request to transport a car to Florida. He was nice and friendly , Quoted me a price of $425.00 to ship car. As a broker he took $175.00 which he wanted a check for . We did the order over th... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug W
    Date:11/15/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Crest Trans Are Crooks
    Review:I booked my transport through Rick Taylor at Crest Trans and what a mistake that was. His quote was one of the lower ones I received when I was shopping for a transport company to ship my daughters car from Virginia to Utah. I went with Rick because ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jace Holt
    Date:11/9/2013 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Bait and switch
    Review:They quoted a price of 700.00 less a deposit if 175.00 which I gave to them. They sent over a written quote which said the same. However, when they sent the contract over which had to be signed immediately,I signed and returned ASAP. When the truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy S.
    Date:11/4/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Rick Rocks!
    Review:Wonderful experience - especially in view of my previous experience with another carrier who left me high and dry after being given almost a month to secure transport. The original price to ship with Crest Trans was $1085, but due to the lack of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabelle
    Date:10/30/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:This company and its agents are dishonest. I had been warned by other carriers to not trust this company or its bid. I gave the company, who in all actuality was the broker, the benefit of the doubt. As an attorney, I made certain that the balance... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Fladen
    Date:10/28/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my car
    Review:Company was very professional. Pickup & delivery were on time. I would recommend Crest Auto & will use again [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Ruggiero
    Date:9/22/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: absolutely great
    Review:This company and there customer service was great during the entire trip. they were a little more expensive than other companiis, but they did the job, without any problems. there is no question that i would use them again if i had to move a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:jenny