View 179,020 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,021th Review now!

View Crest Trans's New Profile

Crest Trans
Phone Number:855-248-2470
Time On Site:2 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/15/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Autobahn Transportation | Auto Transport Network Solutions LLC | Gold Coast Auto Carriers |

Have your own experience with Crest Trans to share?

• Subject: Crest trans
    Review:This company is also listed as usautotransport. they quoted me $470 to transport my car and took a $195.00 deposit and told me on the phone that left a balance of $275.00 to give the driver. The driver called and said the bill when he delivers will b... [ More ]
    Poster:TOM
    Date:9/26/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Do NOT use Crest Trans or Us Auto Transport
    Review:I have a VERY similar experience to the people who reviewed this company above me. I chose Crest Trans for the same reasons - lower price and the personal conversation I had with them on the front end. It all went downhill from there. I was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Oliver
    Date:3/26/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Crooks
    Review:Although brokers claim that the deposit is NON refundable, i was able to dispute the charge throught my bank (original deposit was put on credit card) and was refunded the money. For everyone out there, i would suggest you try and get your money bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard N
    Date:3/6/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle never picked up
    Review:I requested a quote and spoke to someone named Rick Taylor for the initial quote. I was quoted a price and even given a discount because the vehicle being transported was for my son who is in the Military. Once they received my $195.00 broker fee I... [ More ]
    Poster:Rhonda
    Date:2/17/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: EXTREMELY Disappointing Experience
    Review:We scheduled a pickup for our vehicle with this company and provided a specific pickup date we needed the vehicle transported. We were charged an initial deposit of $195.00 and told the transporter would call us the day prior to the vehicle being pi... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Franklin
    Date:2/12/2014 3:13:00 PM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.