View 147,053 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,054th Review now!
Coast to Coast Auto Transport
Time On Site:10 Years, 6 Months. Since 3/18/2004
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

We provide our customers with the finest Auto Transport Service in the industry. Your vehicle is carefully handled and professionally transported in a timely manner. We understand that our job is not complete until your vehicle is delivered on schedule and in good condition. Our customers keep coming back for the courteous, professional and efficient service we constantly provide.
Have your own experience with Coast to Coast Auto Transport to share?

Coast to Coast Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 3 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.06% of Coast to Coast Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I highly recommend this company. I started off my process of getting my trucked shipped from Rhode Island to Idaho by trying a broker. They put my name on the" board" and it sat there for over a month and did not get picked up. I then cance... [ More ]
    Poster:CHRIS B
    Date:4/2/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Coast to Coast provided us with a pleasant experience in shipping our vehicles. We had used another company in the past and had an absolutely awful experience. This was nothing even close to that. Chase did great getting our reservation set up. Unfor... [ More ]
    Poster:Carrie
    Date:3/3/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Review:Coast to Coast did a great job with my car. They own the trucks and employ the drivers so they could guarantee when my car would be picked up within a window or 2 or 3 days. This took away so much stress in my cross-country move. I was going to try... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/25/2013 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: NOT IMPRESSED! Overpriced, poor communication
    Review:I shipped my 1967 Camaro RS/SS using Coast to Coast from Boise, ID to Austin, TX. Coast to Coast was recommended to me and although I thought the shipping was high, ($200-$300) more than their competitor's. I went with them expecting very good commu... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:6/23/2013 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery times we great, damages not so great
    Review:They picked up my BRAND NEW, $53,600 Ram 1500 truck at the dealer within 2 days and delivered it within a week because of a cancellation. Company was good to deal with when booking the load. Tommy (the driver) stayed in contact and kept me up to da... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Gagnon
    Date:6/7/2013 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I can honestly say that coast to coast was the best part of my first auto transport experience. I bought an old 77 f-150 through ebay and started getting quotes. Brokers were driving me crazy with phone calls and promises and I was a nervous wreck. S... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Jordan
    Date:4/15/2013 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Tru Auto Transport
    Review:Kim Foster with Tru Auto Transport was very professional and an enormous help in contacting and arranging the pickup and delivery of my vehicle. She went out of her way to accomplish this task at the lowest cost possible. She followed up by phone a... [ More ]
    Poster:J C Williams
    Date:4/10/2013 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I normally don't post reviews, but felt it was worth it in this case. I bought a vehicle from an individual Portland, OR. I had it shipped to Kansas City. I checked reviews on a number of sites, but also spoke to a car dealership in Portland which... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh W.
    Date:3/3/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: damaged car
    Review:Delivered car with broken windshield. They didn't deny it. Just said it was pitted so was going to break at some point anyway! Disrespectful and rude customer service. One of the worst I have ever dealt with. Both I and the moving service who coo... [ More ]
    Poster:David B
    Date:2/23/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME! Pleasantly pleased!
    Review:I used this company through a contractor I guess......Ship your Car Now. Coast to Coast WERE AWESOME! Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch Review: I had a very horrible experience before hiring Ship Your Car Now. I hired Guardian Express a... [ More ]
    Poster:Star