Transport Logo
View 175,174 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,175th Review now!

View Coast to Coast Auto Transport's New Profile

Coast to Coast Auto Transport
2440 N Locust Grove Road
Kuna, ID 83634
Phone Number:800-794-9009
Secondary Phone Number:208-922-9297
Time On Site:11 Years, 8 Months. Since 3/18/2004
Contract CarrierActive
We provide our customers with the finest Auto Transport Service in the industry. Your vehicle is carefully handled and professionally transported in a timely manner. We understand that our job is not complete until your vehicle is delivered on schedule and in good condition. Our customers keep coming back for the courteous, professional and efficient service we constantly provide.
Have your own experience with Coast to Coast Auto Transport to share?

Coast to Coast Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 4 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.08% of Coast to Coast Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Land Cruiser from Georgia to Idaho
    Review:I was very pleased with the communication and timeliness of the transport. Jason, the driver, was very courteous and professional, and communicated often and timely. Pickup and delivery was flawless. Vehicle arrived in perfect condition. It was a... [ More ]
    Date:8/11/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported from Florida to Oregon.
    Review:Excellent company to deal with from initial contact to pick up to drop off. They stuck to the schedule agreed upon. Jason. the driver I would give a AAA rating. [ View ]
    Date:6/16/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Sport Trac
    Review:I would go with this company again if I needed another vehicle moved. Dan the driver was great and so was Cory for setting things up for me. I listed my Sport Trac with 2 different brokers and both let me down big time. Then I found Coast To Coast. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Judith Bray
    Date:2/10/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: NC to WA
    Review:Hard to get a defined pickup date, but this eventually happened and the car arrived in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:M caplow
    Date:2/3/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I highly recommend this company. I started off my process of getting my trucked shipped from Rhode Island to Idaho by trying a broker. They put my name on the" board" and it sat there for over a month and did not get picked up. I then cance... [ More ]
    Poster:CHRIS B
    Date:4/2/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Coast to Coast provided us with a pleasant experience in shipping our vehicles. We had used another company in the past and had an absolutely awful experience. This was nothing even close to that. Chase did great getting our reservation set up. Unfor... [ More ]
    Date:3/3/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Review:Coast to Coast did a great job with my car. They own the trucks and employ the drivers so they could guarantee when my car would be picked up within a window or 2 or 3 days. This took away so much stress in my cross-country move. I was going to try... [ More ]
    Date:12/25/2013 7:24:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.