View 162,664 Reviews on 3,720 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,665th Review now!

View Coast to Coast Auto Transport's New Profile

Time On Site:11 Years, 2 Months. Since 3/18/2004
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

We provide our customers with the finest Auto Transport Service in the industry. Your vehicle is carefully handled and professionally transported in a timely manner. We understand that our job is not complete until your vehicle is delivered on schedule and in good condition. Our customers keep coming back for the courteous, professional and efficient service we constantly provide.
Have your own experience with Coast to Coast Auto Transport to share?

Coast to Coast Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.04% of Coast to Coast Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: 2002 Sport Trac
    Review:I would go with this company again if I needed another vehicle moved. Dan the driver was great and so was Cory for setting things up for me. I listed my Sport Trac with 2 different brokers and both let me down big time. Then I found Coast To Coast. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Judith Bray
    Date:2/10/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: NC to WA
    Review:Hard to get a defined pickup date, but this eventually happened and the car arrived in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:M caplow
    Date:2/3/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I highly recommend this company. I started off my process of getting my trucked shipped from Rhode Island to Idaho by trying a broker. They put my name on the" board" and it sat there for over a month and did not get picked up. I then cance... [ More ]
    Poster:CHRIS B
    Date:4/2/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Coast to Coast provided us with a pleasant experience in shipping our vehicles. We had used another company in the past and had an absolutely awful experience. This was nothing even close to that. Chase did great getting our reservation set up. Unfor... [ More ]
    Poster:Carrie
    Date:3/3/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Review:Coast to Coast did a great job with my car. They own the trucks and employ the drivers so they could guarantee when my car would be picked up within a window or 2 or 3 days. This took away so much stress in my cross-country move. I was going to try... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/25/2013 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: NOT IMPRESSED! Overpriced, poor communication
    Review:I shipped my 1967 Camaro RS/SS using Coast to Coast from Boise, ID to Austin, TX. Coast to Coast was recommended to me and although I thought the shipping was high, ($200-$300) more than their competitor's. I went with them expecting very good commu... [ More ]
    Response:We respectfully disagree with this review as we gave a quote on 6/3 to the origin customer (a dealer) in Boise ID. The dealer then gave us the move information on 6/4 and we gave an ETA of 6/17-19. It was our belief that the customer was the dealership and they were fully informed of the move details and dates. We spoke with Terry on 6/12 to also give him an ETA of 6/17-19. We spoke again with Terry on 6/14 to once again confirm the ETA of 6/17-19. Our driver called Terry 6/17 and again on 6/18 when the vehicle was delivered ON TIME and in good condition to Terry. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:6/23/2013 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery times we great, damages not so great
    Review:They picked up my BRAND NEW, $53,600 Ram 1500 truck at the dealer within 2 days and delivered it within a week because of a cancellation. Company was good to deal with when booking the load. Tommy (the driver) stayed in contact and kept me up to da... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Gagnon