View 144,337 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,338th Review now!
Certified Auto Shippers LLC
Location:PO Box 66383
Portland, OR 97290
Phone Number:503-985-6161
Secondary Phone Number:503-760-3232
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 4/9/2010

"MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIFE!" Certified Auto Shippers (CAS) is a premier provider of automotive shipping services both domestic and international. We are federally licensed and bonded and all of our carriers are insured and certified to meet our highest standards. Our honest, no-nonsense approach is unparalleled in our industry. We put honesty first and let you decide! Never pay a deposit until your vehicle is picked up by one of our qualified carriers. Our staff is professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to helping you with all your transport needs. Each client is our MOST IMPORTANT client. We welcome requests for quotes, please visit our website at http://www.certifiedautoshippers.com or call us directly at 503-985-6161.
Have your own experience with Certified Auto Shippers LLC to share?

Certified Auto Shippers LLC reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 8 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.40% of Certified Auto Shippers LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Certified Auto Shippers is a top-notch organization. From my original contact to delivery, they were with me every step of the way. This is the first time I shipped a car to myself,a and I could not have been more pleased with the service. Kathy... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Connery
    Date:6/17/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Honesty
    Review: After trying out a couple of shady outfits and going no where, I was very distraught about using the services of these shipping companies for my vehicle from California to Washington State. Until I found out about Certified Auto Shippers LLC, I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Chan
    Date:1/12/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Kathy took care of everything and kept her word on every promise, from the quote to the schedule. I explained my expectations and she took care of the rest. The selected carrier provided the car on time without incident; the driver seemed genuinely... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Craig, Thank you for your review! I am always happy to know that we have served our clients well! It was our pleasure to help you and we hope that you will enjoy your new vehicle.! [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:12/13/2013 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: good job!
    Review:Kathy was great. Tranport company had a slight delay but Kathy stayed in touch with me to provide updated status. Thanks for everything Kathy! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind review! I must add that you were a great customer and it was a pleasure to help you! Thank you! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:jason S
    Date:12/8/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Kathy was GREAT!
    Review:Kathy was amazing - everything she said would happen and when did happen. She was clear in her communications and answered ALL of my questions and put me at ease with concerns. I can't recommend her highly enough. My car was picked up the day she s... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bill, I wanted to thank you for your kind review. I am happy that everything was exactly as promised! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, it was a pleasure helping you. Sincerely, Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:11/11/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Certified Auto Shippers
    Review:Kathy is fantastic! She bent backwards in order to get my disabled truck to be picked up in Missouri and delivered in Miami with no incidents. I'll use this company anytime I need towing/moving services. Thanks, Kathy. Carlos Habib Miami, FL [ View ]
    Response:Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure to help you and I am still looking forward to your vehicle photos. Thank you! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos Habib
    Date:10/31/2013 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:This was first experience and I am so glad it was a pleasant one. My niece was going away to college and needed her car. We submitted our request on a Sat and by Monday Kathy had arranged the service and the car was picked up and delivered as quote... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Darlene, Thank you for your review! It certainly was my pleasure to assist both you and your niece. I appreciate the time you took to post this review and all the best to you both. Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Darlene Awosika
    Date:10/4/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: SUV from Alabama to Texas
    Review:Kathy was great!! She found me a carrier in less than 4 hours after I picked her to broker the transport of my SUV. She picked a great carrier. The carrier was at the origin ready to pick up the vehicle but the shipper was caught off-guard and had... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:8/17/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:After being totally disgusted with another broker (Exclusive Auto Carriers-Gina), I read the reviews of many carriers and decided on Certified Auto Shippers LLC. From the first time I spoke with Kathy till the last email EVERYTHING went exactly as s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill L
    Date:7/17/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: PA TO TX IN JUST 2 DAYS !!!
    Review:KATHY WAS SOOOO HELPFUL. COULDN'T OF ASKED FOR A BETTER PERSON TO DEAL WITH OR COMPANY. AFTER BEING BURNED BY ANOTHER SHIPPING COMPANY KATHY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ASSURE ME THAT SHE COULD HANDLE MY SHIPPMENT. AFTER ANSWERING ALL OF MY QUESTIONS VE... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Brandon, Thank you for your awesome review! We were fortunate to have an excellent carrier available at just the right time. It could not have worked out better! It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you, Kathy [ view ]
    Poster:BRANDON
    Date:7/1/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: 62 Galaxie
    Review:I cannot overstate how much Kathy put me at ease during all phases of this shipment. I was nervous enough purchasing a classic vehicle online, let alone letting someone I didnt know take care of the entire transport process. These types of vehicles... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:4/12/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 Ford Bronco
    Review:katy was awesome to deal with. was estimated 1.5-2.0 weeks just in case of bad weather got here in 3 days.the sooner the better. thanks very much! [ View ]
    Poster:DAVID
    Date:3/1/2013 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Damage to vehicle
    Review:This company was highly recommended by the seller of a 1965 Imperial that I bought in California. Certified Auto Shippers hooked me up with a company, Star Auto Express, who handled the transport of this vehicle from California to Dallas, Texas. I ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr Brown, We certainly appreciate your review but must point out in this case that our carrier is not responsible for mechanical failures. The fact that your automatic antenna would not work is beyond the responsibility of the carrier since just the motion of transport could cause a component or wire to disconnect or become loose. Other than the antenna, the vehicle arrived is perfect condition. It was my pleasure to assist you. Sincerely, Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Brown
    Date:1/3/2013 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:After researching over a dozen carriers I was deeply dismayed to discover how many of them had multiple bad reviews, poor ratings with the BBB or just seemed shady. It quickly became apparent to me that this is an industry rife with scumbags and cro... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bob, Thank you so much for your recommendation! It was such a pleasure to work with you & you were such a nice client! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:12/14/2012 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:Kathy was wonderful, the service was prompt, and all individuals involved were extremely polite and quick to respond to phone calls. I will most definately work with these guys again. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Luke, It was a pleasure to meet you! I am so happy you were referred to me. It was a pleasure to help you and I hope you enjoy that new car. Sincerely, Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Luke R
    Date:9/19/2012 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Always the best!
    Review:Kathy @ CAS has been shipping vehicles for me for 7 years now and has always done an outstanding job for myself and my family members!! I continue to make her my FIRST and ONLY call when in need of finding a transporter. Prices are always competitive... [ More ]
    Response:Bryce, thank you so much for your review. It has never been anything but a pleasure to help you. You are so kind to post this review for me and I sincerely wish the best for you. Kathy Gant For those who think the math doesn't add up for years in business, please know that I have worked for several transport companies over the years and my loyal customers have followed me. Bryce has indeed been a wonderful customer for the 7 years he mentioned. [ view ]
    Poster:Bryce R