View 169,054 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,055th Review now!

View Certified Auto Shippers LLC's New Profile

Certified Auto Shippers LLC
PO Box 66383
Portland, OR 97290
Phone Number:503-985-6161
Secondary Phone Number:503-760-3232
Website:http://www.certifiedautoshippers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 4/9/2010

"MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIFE!" Certified Auto Shippers (CAS) is a premier provider of automotive shipping services both domestic and international. We are federally licensed and bonded and all of our carriers are insured and certified to meet our highest standards. Our honest, no-nonsense approach is unparalleled in our industry. We put honesty first and let you decide! Never pay a deposit until your vehicle is picked up by one of our qualified carriers. Our staff is professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to helping you with all your transport needs. Each client is our MOST IMPORTANT client. We welcome requests for quotes, please visit our website at http://www.certifiedautoshippers.com or call us directly at 503-985-6161. Please visit our facebook page to see some of the vehicles we have transported: Certified Auto Shippers, LLC
Have your own experience with Certified Auto Shippers LLC to share?

Certified Auto Shippers LLC reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.10% of Certified Auto Shippers LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.90% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Mercedes
    Review:Our first experience using Kathy's service. She will be the first person I will call when I need another car transported. She is always friendly and ready to give you help. We give Certified Auto Shippers all A+'s PLUS. THANK-YOU KATHY!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Bill, Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate your kind words and would be very happy to help you again, it was my pleasure! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Bill HalvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Review:I've used Kathy for years. Always on time, always the best rates. My friends use her now too. Nice person and a dog lover. 2 thumbs up. [ View ]
    Response:Hi BZ! I want to thank you for your review on transportreviews.com. I appreciate your kind review and appreciate all the friends you have sent to us. And yes, I am definitely a dog lover! Kindest Regards, Kathy [ view ]
    Poster:BZ
    Date:1/23/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend
    Review:The world of auto transport seems largely unregulated. Kathy took the time to explain the process to me. When I had questions or issues along the way she was prompt courteous and always available. She was also one of the most reasonably priced broker... [ More ]
    Response:Hi David, I just wanted to take time to thank you for your review. I really appreciate your honesty and want to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed helping you. Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/22/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipper!
    Review:Kathy was very knowledgeable and helpful to get my '08 F250 shipped from Eugene, Or to NJ in a timely and cost effective manner when several other transport companies were not. Her expertise and customer service are outstanding which made the process... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review, Mike. It is much appreciated and it was a pleasure to help you! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Mike T
    Date:8/17/2014 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Certified Auto Shippers is a top-notch organization. From my original contact to delivery, they were with me every step of the way. This is the first time I shipped a car to myself,a and I could not have been more pleased with the service. Kathy... [ More ]
    Response:I appreciate your kind review, Glenn. It was my pleasure! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn Connery
    Date:6/17/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Honesty
    Review: After trying out a couple of shady outfits and going no where, I was very distraught about using the services of these shipping companies for my vehicle from California to Washington State. Until I found out about Certified Auto Shippers LLC, I wa... [ More ]
    Response:Chan, it was my pleasure to help you with your transport! Thank you! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Chan
    Date:1/12/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Kathy took care of everything and kept her word on every promise, from the quote to the schedule. I explained my expectations and she took care of the rest. The selected carrier provided the car on time without incident; the driver seemed genuinely... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Craig, Thank you for your review! I am always happy to know that we have served our clients well! It was our pleasure to help you and we hope that you will enjoy your new vehicle.! [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:12/13/2013 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: good job!
    Review:Kathy was great. Tranport company had a slight delay but Kathy stayed in touch with me to provide updated status. Thanks for everything Kathy! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind review! I must add that you were a great customer and it was a pleasure to help you! Thank you! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:jason S
    Date:12/8/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Kathy was GREAT!
    Review:Kathy was amazing - everything she said would happen and when did happen. She was clear in her communications and answered ALL of my questions and put me at ease with concerns. I can't recommend her highly enough. My car was picked up the day she s... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bill, I wanted to thank you for your kind review. I am happy that everything was exactly as promised! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, it was a pleasure helping you. Sincerely, Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:11/11/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Certified Auto Shippers
    Review:Kathy is fantastic! She bent backwards in order to get my disabled truck to be picked up in Missouri and delivered in Miami with no incidents. I'll use this company anytime I need towing/moving services. Thanks, Kathy. Carlos Habib Miami, FL [ View ]
    Response:Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure to help you and I am still looking forward to your vehicle photos. Thank you! Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos Habib
    Date:10/31/2013 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:This was first experience and I am so glad it was a pleasant one. My niece was going away to college and needed her car. We submitted our request on a Sat and by Monday Kathy had arranged the service and the car was picked up and delivered as quote... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Darlene, Thank you for your review! It certainly was my pleasure to assist both you and your niece. I appreciate the time you took to post this review and all the best to you both. Kathy Gant [ view ]
    Poster:Darlene Awosika