View 169,260 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,261th Review now!

View Carbone Auto Transportation's New Profile

Carbone Auto Transportation
coconut creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:(754) 222-7300
Secondary Phone Number:(888) 511-1888
Website:http://www.carbonetransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 10/26/2012

Carbone Auto Transportation makes the car transport in a very secure manner to transport your most valuable asset from any place. We are experts in this business as we have the best and most trustworthy drivers for your vehicle transportation and we offer reliable door to door, coast to coast and speedy car shipping along with competitive rates. Services
Have your own experience with Carbone Auto Transportation to share?

• Next Reviews on Carbone Auto Transportation
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Maria at Carbone is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with. She is very fast and efficient. As soon as I contact her for a delivery she is on it right away. I've worked with her a handful of times and never had any issues at all with anything. I would recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:8/26/2015 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: EXECELLENT AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE WTH CABONE'S AUTO TRANSPORTATION
    Review:I AM SO GLAD THAT WE USED CABONE'S AUTO TRANSPORTATION TO SHIP OUR CAR FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS: (1) THEY WERE THE LEAST EXPENSIVE OF ALL OF THE QUOTES THAT WE RECEIVED. (2) THEY DID NOT CHANGE THE PRICE AFTER PICKING UP THE CAR. (3) ASHLEY CALLED... [ More ]
    Poster:R & E KING
    Date:8/24/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication and perfect
    Review:Great communication and hardworking staff to get your car from A to B. They were the most affordable and worked very hard to make sure my needs were met. [ View ]
    Poster:Cassie
    Date:7/23/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication and perfect
    Poster:Cassie
    Date:7/23/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend Carbone
    Review:I shipped two vehicles from Houston TX to NJ on July 1st, 2015. Ashley at Carbone was great. Even though she was on vacation she kept us updated and informed through the whole process. Price was more than fair especially compared to what the comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:7/20/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Rating
    Review:Individuals were knowledge, and worked with me throughout the process. Up front about cost ($750.00) and driver very friendly and easy to talk to. Very hard worker and detailed in loading the vehicle on the truck. Would recommend most highly the u... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT HARMON
    Date:7/17/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: motorcycle move From Florida
    Review:This is the second time I have called Carbone Auto transportation, Inc. to get a vehicle moved, and again was very pleased with the service they provided for me. The motorcycle was picked up 1500 miles from me on a Monday and was unloaded at my door ... [ More ]
    Poster:J Carroll
    Date:7/14/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great to deal with Ashley was always in contact even while she was on vacation. Great service fair price .delivery was on time but they managed to get it to me sooner than I planned. With my permission. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian M
    Date:7/12/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Pick-up and delivery
    Review:Carbone Auto Transportation is the only auto shipper you need to call - they have done multiple ships for us and trust me you are dealing with true professionals - Maria and her team are the best ! Thanks again - Dave Lutz - Orlando Fl [ View ]
    Date:6/29/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transfer of personal vehicle from NC to IN
    Review:This was a very easy process. Everything was done professionally and to my complete satisfaction. I would use Carbone again. The price was reasonable. There were no complaints from my clients (owners of car). They were very good with their communicat... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheri McGill
    Date:6/17/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: FAST SHIPPING!!
    Review:Another great experience with this transport company!! Good pricing for enclosed shipment. Very friendly staff, Maria is awesome! Vehicle came earlier than expected and was in perfect shape when it arrived. Really couldn't ask for much more. [ View ]
    Poster:Kent Kolemainen
    Date:5/18/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Business Transaction
    Review:Maria Carbone was very personable. She provided excellent information on the transaction and what she would provide us. This meant a lot to me with the solid honest insight. I would use Maria again. [ View ]
    Poster:Darrell Moore
    Date:5/12/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent Company to work with. Maria was was very kind & professional and the driver also was very kind and professional and my vehicle came on time & not damaged! [ View ]
    Poster:Louie
    Date:5/1/2015 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I thought Maria was professional, very customer service oriented, always returned my phone calls, and she cared. I would definitely recommend her. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/6/2015 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: In-Operable classic car
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a vehicle and I will not use anyone else in the future. Maria was a pleasure to work with and very helpful with my questions. I had a driver signed up within 3 days of our initial contact. She was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:2/4/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't ask for more
    Review:Maria did an amazing job keeping contact with us and getting us set up with a driver, even though our destination town isn't regularly traveled. Our driver, Bernie, was excellent. He kept me updated on when it would arrive, and he even helped us jump... [ More ]
    Poster:Mandy
    Date:1/26/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:This company was very effective and responsible. Maria was great to work with. She helped me through my first transport. She had a company pick up the vehicle a lot sooner than I had thought. The guy who transported the vehicle was also very nice. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren American Finance LLC
    Date:1/12/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: MO to OR move
    Review:This was the first time I used a service to transport my car between states. Out of several companies interviewed by me, I felt that Maria was by far the most upfront, honest and personable individual I spoke with. She explained how the service wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Rima
    Date:1/6/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Review of actual car transport
    Review:We originally scheduled the move with Maria of Carbone for January 2015. We later changed our mind for December delivery. We called Maria on December 17 and told her we wanted to reschedule for as early as possible. She had a truck here for pick... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Fix
    Date:12/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and accommodating
    Review:This is the second time I have used Carbone. Both times everything was excellent. Cars were picked up and delivered on time, no damage. The first time I had to change my reservation and reschedule my pickup at the last minute due to illness. Maria... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqueline Reckseit
    Date:12/11/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:I selected Carbone due to their great feedback. I was not dissapointed. Maria went the extra mile when my vehicle could not be picked up as scheduled, due to reasons beyond both of our control. She found another transporter and rescheduled the delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Dorst
    Date:12/10/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: New Jersey to Vegas
    Review:I was extremely satisfied with Carbone's Auto Transport. From the very beginning of my experience, Maria was very honest and explained the whole concept from start to finish. She was professional and showed a true care for me as a customer. My car ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Ursino
    Date:12/9/2014 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: Professionals
    Review:Maria did it again ! - This was our third time hiring Carbone Auto Transportation and they delivered again at a fair price - on time and very professional drivers - communicated with me all the way and if you are looking for a company that does what ... [ More ]
    Date:11/10/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to Work With
    Review:This is the first time I have ever set up a transport, Maria was very patient and helpful about what information was needed and walked be through the complete process. She was always there to answer my questions. The truck was picked picked up as s... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:11/7/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone Auto Transportation
    Review:Service was excellent. Carbone Auto Transportation was always in timely contact with me as to status of delivery and always available to answer any question promptly. Pickup was at the beginning of my requested time frame and delivery was timely, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:10/17/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Would definately recommend
    Review:Spoke with Maria and she mentioned that it may take a little longer because there wasn't much coming out of North Dakota. Suprisingly she called 3 days later saying that she had someone that could pick up our unit the next day. They emailed updat... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Ashe
    Date:10/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Maria is awesome,friendly ,helpful and she told me the truth.I would contact her again anytime I need to move a car and would recommend her to anyone.Thanks Maria.Desmond [ View ]
    Poster:desmond
    Date:9/24/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Maria is the best!!!
    Review:I absolutely loved working with Carbone transport...I have used them twice now to take my 426 SRT8 jeep...worth around $75000 to Delaware.....Maria is the best and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Carbone transport!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Mashburn
    Date:9/17/2014 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:They without a doubt the BEST! They deliver what they promise and they are on top of your order. Service is what they live by and what they deliver! I would highly recommend them to anyone without a seconds hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:David Cowell
    Date:9/10/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Carbone auto transport was very easy to deal with. the price quoted is the price I paid, no hidden or added fees. the pick-up was on time, the driver very professional. I was notified by e-mail of my pick-up and delivery. the delivery of my vehicle w... [ More ]
    Poster:James Johnston
    Date:9/10/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: satisfaction at last
    Review:I had tried to ship my vehicle through another broker, Affinity Auto, and after giving Joe my credit card information and getting the run around for almost 2 weeks, I told him to forget the transaction and I started the entire process over again. Wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Pauline Tougas
    Date:9/9/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Maria was wonderful to work with! From the time I initially contacted Carbone Transport to the day of delivery, Maria took the time to explain the transport process and gave me complete confidence the 79' Vette would be in good hands. Her diligent c... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/5/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely the best!
    Review:I did a lot of research on auto transport companies and I am very, VERY happy I went with Carbone. Everything was a breeze and Maria is a amazing! I received the car earlier than expected which was an added bonus. Thank you to Carbone and Maria for m... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:6/11/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: First experience with Car Carriers
    Review:Our experience with Carbone Auto Transport was amazing. This, considering the due diligence we made reviewing and following up with over FIFTY other car carrier companies. The other companies we contacted or contacted us were sketchy, had awful rev... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff & Brenda Bryer
    Date:5/2/2014 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Carbonne Auto Transport
    Review:Maria and the Carbonne Auto Transport Company are the easiest people to work with. They are up front about everything, including any issues that may arise in the delivery process making me aware of any potential problem so I can make any correction ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Viozzi
    Date:5/2/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: WOW! Great service! Will use Carbone again
    Review:The Jeep was picked up within a day of signing up with Maria. The vehicle was also delivered early. Nothing but good things to say about Carbone Auto Transport. I will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:4/24/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone auto transportation outstanding
    Review:Carbone auto transportation was an outstanding company to work with during the transport of my vehicle. Being a first time buyer of a car from out of state I was quite anxious. All three - Maria, the dispatcher, and the truck driver were extremely ac... [ More ]
    Poster:SM
    Date:4/23/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Never used a transport service
    Review:I was bombarded with solicitations after inquiring about having our car transported across NY state. I went with Carbone because of the reviews and the professional demur of Maria. Glad I did, not counting Easter Sunday, we had our car in like a day... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Zakes
    Date:4/22/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Review:Maria and I went through alot of hurdles to transport a 2005 Cadillac from Florida to New York, but it finally arrived after alot of unknowns. Thanks for all your effort and support. It means alot knowing there are still nice people out there. Jov... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorraine
    Date:3/6/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone Comes Through Again!
    Review:I've worked with Maria Carbone on several out of state vehicle deliveries over the past year and she came through for me yet again! I needed a new Hyundai Veloster picked up from a Dealer in Idaho and shipped over here to Washington State. Not only d... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:2/28/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: First experience with auto transporters
    Review:After a week or so checking out the auto transporter companies I learned that very few of them acually own thier own rigs, nearly all of them sub out to independents. The second thing I learned was that many of them will say whatever you want to hear... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Kaster
    Date:2/18/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:I chose this company out of 3 other ones. Maria was very professional. She offered great insight and was very knowledgeable on how everything worked. Best part was that there was NO PRESSURE to contract with them. She simply offered her expertise and... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:2/4/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Maria at Carbone was in contact with me throughout the process, even during a major snowstorm. The service was very good, and it made my first experience with a car transport company a pleasant one. [ View ]
    Poster:A Corbett
    Date:1/26/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Review:First time having a car shipped - ' off the beaten path ' AZ to Orlando FL - Maria and Joe were excellent - Driver was excellent - Don't hesitate to to have Carbone to do your shipping - Great job and thanks again - Dave Lutz [ View ]
    Date:1/23/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone Auto Transportation
    Review:My one complete thought about Carbone Auto Transportation is that, Carbone Auto Transportation is honest, reliable, professional, and amazing! I would use them in a heartbeat!!!! Lisa, Washington, DC to Baton Rouge, LA [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:1/17/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:Maria was very efficient , she gave me the best price , and all the information that I needed , The best in costumer service , in price, and time and super responsible , I can give them 10 stars [ View ]
    Poster:Ana mariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Wow!! I don't often write reviews, but felt compelled to write one about this company. Initially my vehicle was to b picked up by another company. After waiting 3 days and having to continually calling to only find out that they hadn't scheduled ... [ More ]
    Poster:M Parrett
    Date:12/5/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Will use them again .. Great service
    Review:We have had great service from Carbone .. They always answer the phone or call you right back. We were kept informed throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Motorcars of Jackson
    Date:12/5/2013 1:04:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience working with Maria Carbone and her company in the scheduling, payment, pickup and delivery of 2 - 1958 Chevy's - both in-ops. She kept me informed through the entire process which I greatly appreciated. I would recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda L. Viozzi
    Date:11/16/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: i wish i could give them more than 5 stars-
    Review:Don't even waste your time getting quotes from other companies- use Carbone Auto Transport. I spent 2 days and too many hours researching dozens of others, reading all the scary reviews and considering just flying up and driving the car back myself (... [ More ]
    Poster:marla