View 146,949 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,950th Review now!
Carbone Auto Transportation
coconut creek, FL 33073
Phone Number:(754) 222-7300
Secondary Phone Number:(888) 511-1888
Website:http://www.carbonetransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 10/26/2012

Carbone Auto Transportation makes the car transport in a very secure manner to transport your most valuable asset from any place. We are experts in this business as we have the best and most trustworthy drivers for your vehicle transportation and we offer reliable door to door, coast to coast and speedy car shipping along with competitive rates. Services
Have your own experience with Carbone Auto Transportation to share?

• Next Reviews on Carbone Auto Transportation
    Subject: Great
    Review:Maria was wonderful to work with! From the time I initially contacted Carbone Transport to the day of delivery, Maria took the time to explain the transport process and gave me complete confidence the 79' Vette would be in good hands. Her diligent c... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/5/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely the best!
    Review:I did a lot of research on auto transport companies and I am very, VERY happy I went with Carbone. Everything was a breeze and Maria is a amazing! I received the car earlier than expected which was an added bonus. Thank you to Carbone and Maria for m... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:6/11/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: First experience with Car Carriers
    Review:Our experience with Carbone Auto Transport was amazing. This, considering the due diligence we made reviewing and following up with over FIFTY other car carrier companies. The other companies we contacted or contacted us were sketchy, had awful rev... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff & Brenda Bryer
    Date:5/2/2014 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Carbonne Auto Transport
    Review:Maria and the Carbonne Auto Transport Company are the easiest people to work with. They are up front about everything, including any issues that may arise in the delivery process making me aware of any potential problem so I can make any correction ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Viozzi
    Date:5/2/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: WOW! Great service! Will use Carbone again
    Review:The Jeep was picked up within a day of signing up with Maria. The vehicle was also delivered early. Nothing but good things to say about Carbone Auto Transport. I will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:4/24/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone auto transportation outstanding
    Review:Carbone auto transportation was an outstanding company to work with during the transport of my vehicle. Being a first time buyer of a car from out of state I was quite anxious. All three - Maria, the dispatcher, and the truck driver were extremely ac... [ More ]
    Poster:SM
    Date:4/23/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Never used a transport service
    Review:I was bombarded with solicitations after inquiring about having our car transported across NY state. I went with Carbone because of the reviews and the professional demur of Maria. Glad I did, not counting Easter Sunday, we had our car in like a day... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Zakes
    Date:4/22/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Review:Maria and I went through alot of hurdles to transport a 2005 Cadillac from Florida to New York, but it finally arrived after alot of unknowns. Thanks for all your effort and support. It means alot knowing there are still nice people out there. Jov... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorraine
    Date:3/6/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone Comes Through Again!
    Review:I've worked with Maria Carbone on several out of state vehicle deliveries over the past year and she came through for me yet again! I needed a new Hyundai Veloster picked up from a Dealer in Idaho and shipped over here to Washington State. Not only d... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:2/28/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: First experience with auto transporters
    Review:After a week or so checking out the auto transporter companies I learned that very few of them acually own thier own rigs, nearly all of them sub out to independents. The second thing I learned was that many of them will say whatever you want to hear... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Kaster
    Date:2/18/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:I chose this company out of 3 other ones. Maria was very professional. She offered great insight and was very knowledgeable on how everything worked. Best part was that there was NO PRESSURE to contract with them. She simply offered her expertise and... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:2/4/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Maria at Carbone was in contact with me throughout the process, even during a major snowstorm. The service was very good, and it made my first experience with a car transport company a pleasant one. [ View ]
    Poster:A Corbett
    Date:1/26/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Review:First time having a car shipped - ' off the beaten path ' AZ to Orlando FL - Maria and Joe were excellent - Driver was excellent - Don't hesitate to to have Carbone to do your shipping - Great job and thanks again - Dave Lutz [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Lutz
    Date:1/23/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone Auto Transportation
    Review:My one complete thought about Carbone Auto Transportation is that, Carbone Auto Transportation is honest, reliable, professional, and amazing! I would use them in a heartbeat!!!! Lisa, Washington, DC to Baton Rouge, LA [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:1/17/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:Maria was very efficient , she gave me the best price , and all the information that I needed , The best in costumer service , in price, and time and super responsible , I can give them 10 stars [ View ]
    Poster:Ana mariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Wow!! I don't often write reviews, but felt compelled to write one about this company. Initially my vehicle was to b picked up by another company. After waiting 3 days and having to continually calling to only find out that they hadn't scheduled ... [ More ]
    Poster:M Parrett
    Date:12/5/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Will use them again .. Great service
    Review:We have had great service from Carbone .. They always answer the phone or call you right back. We were kept informed throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Motorcars of Jackson
    Date:12/5/2013 1:04:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience working with Maria Carbone and her company in the scheduling, payment, pickup and delivery of 2 - 1958 Chevy's - both in-ops. She kept me informed through the entire process which I greatly appreciated. I would recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda L. Viozzi
    Date:11/16/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: i wish i could give them more than 5 stars-
    Review:Don't even waste your time getting quotes from other companies- use Carbone Auto Transport. I spent 2 days and too many hours researching dozens of others, reading all the scary reviews and considering just flying up and driving the car back myself (... [ More ]
    Poster:marla
    Date:11/11/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!
    Review:FIRST TIME SHIPPING MY CAR I USUALLY DRIVE ACROSS COUNTRY WHEN I HAVE ORDERS. I MUST SAY I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS COMPANY YEARS AGO! PICK-UP WAS ON TIME AND DELIVERY WAS FASTER THAN EXPECTED. THE COST WAS VERY GOOD CHEAPER THAN GAS TO DRI... [ More ]
    Poster:ASHLEY
    Date:10/29/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with Carbone Auto Transportation
    Review:My experiemce was terrific. Maria and John are very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. All emails were responded to extremely promptly. A carrier was arranged for pick-up on date requested, and vehicle was picked up on time and was deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry N.
    Date:10/21/2013 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone Auto Transportation
    Review:Carbone Auto Transportation was great. We talked in person when others had a hard time answering my questions even in e-mail. Maria took charge and got a driver before I even landed at my destination. Pick-up was the next morning. The car arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:chris rich
    Date:10/15/2013 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Service
    Review:I wanted to ship my car from California to Oklahoma. After talking to many auto transport companies, I decided to go with Carbone Auto Transport because of the following reasons: 1. Maria, the Carbone Auto Transport owner, explained me the entire pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nitin
    Date:9/20/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company!!
    Review:After I was SOL with another company taking a deposit and not even showing up 2 times to pick up my vehicle- Carbone Auto Transport (Maria) was so helpful in arranging a pick-up of my vehicle within only 2 days! She worked with me as far price and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria
    Date:9/16/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Opinion
    Review:I would definitely use Carbone Auto Transport again. This is my 3rd time with them and have always been satisfied. Maria keeps you informed and up-to-date. I am not receiving any special incentives to write this review although I had to check YES ... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Truck chassis
    Review:The truck chassis was in fine condition when it arrived. Will definitively let them handle my next transport. Thank-you [ View ]
    Poster:Bobby
    Date:7/17/2013 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:OMG Maria was amazing. I've shipped my car twice before and both times dealt with rude people, 3 week late pick up, and problems. The minute I called Maria she was kind, helpful and great to work with. She got me a pick up window of 3 days but was op... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaren
    Date:7/15/2013 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: FINDING HELP
    Review:This was my first experience in moving a car. I left it to Maria to make all the arrangements. Everythng went as she told me and i was happy to see the car. There wasn't any suprises. yes I would be glad to use her again NO I h... [ More ]
    Poster:KYLE CONNER
    Date:6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport ever
    Review:This, by far, was my best experience with transporting a vehicle. Both Maria and Joe Carbone were extremely professional and helpful throughout the process. They kept me informed. The diver, Jerry, was very nice and kept me informed of his location. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Inman
    Date:6/22/2013 6:34:00 AM
    Subject: Carbone Auto Transportation...5 star!
    Review:I would highly recommend Carbone Auto Transport to anyone. First of all, the representative that I spoke with, Maria Carbone, was extremely helpful, friendly and courteous...the kind of person that anyone would hope for when looking for someone to ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr. Vito
    Date:5/22/2013 8:31:00 AM
    Subject: My suburban
    Review:To say the least Maria went out her way to find a truck for me at the price she quoted me which none of the other companies did, they all came back after they quoted me at 300 to 500 dollars high and no one could give me a pick up date or time. Maria... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron Wyly
    Date:5/21/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: recommend highly
    Review:I was skeptical about transporting my car across country, but I did not want to drive either. When I decided to transport I received many quotes and Carbone Auto Transport gave me the best price. I called and talked to Maria and she was excellent. Sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne
    Date:5/7/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Total pleasure
    Review:The transportation individual was on time, even though it was a cold blustery winter day, with temps. in the single digits. They notified me as they were coming from about 50 miles away and again when they were within less than an hour away from the... [ More ]
    Poster:Clifford Robinson
    Date:4/16/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Well done Carbone Autio Transport
    Review:Carbone was not my first choice, no special reason why, however I am very new to transporting vehicles. the company I did choose move one out of two vehicle that needed to be transported, and their commuincation was bad. This what lead me to Carbo... [ More ]
    Poster:SunPower Corp
    Date:4/12/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Carbone
    Review:Maria, Maria, Maria she is absolutely the best, she was there for me every step of the way. Very nice and always wonderful to talk too. She made sure I had the best deal and that my car was there safe and sound!! Thank you soo much! [ View ]
    Poster:Kenny
    Date:4/3/2013 6:54:00 AM
    Subject: I LOVE MARIA!
    Review:After having a horrible experience with another transport company, who promised me certain pick up times and dates that could not be met, I was put in contact with Maria from Carbone Auto Transport. She is the best! I was so upset, potentially not h... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:3/31/2013 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:I contacted another broker and 6 weeks went by without my vehicle being delivered. I contacted Maria on a Monday and the car was picked up on a Saturday and delivered the following Wednesday. They were very helpful and prompt with every aspect of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Carroll
    Date:3/30/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: MiataTransport
    Review:This was the first time I had had a car transported. I got a number of different quotes and selected Carbone Auto based on the price and the recommendations on this web site. I placed an order on a Saturday and Maria called me straight away to confir... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:3/29/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:I recently had my 2011 BMW transported from Long Island to Ft Lauderdale. Maria was very proffessional and exceeded my expectations with pick up, price and delivery. Would recommend Carbone auto Transportation to anyone in need of shipping their vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:3/28/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING / AMAZING COMPANY!!
    Review:Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous Company!! I needed my car transported from Florida to Illinois. I called Maria after being screwed over by 2 other companies and right off the bat, she was honest & truly cared about my feelings. She called me within ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole Borsellino
    Date:3/24/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: maria was great
    Review:maria got my vehicle pickedup the same day i called her, was very up front, told me about all the scams with other companys, i first went with fidelity transport, they got my deposit and now im trying to get a refund from them, i had to get a paper n... [ More ]
    Poster:john huniyack
    Date:3/15/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Maria and Dennis
    Review:This the first name that I had my car transported to another state. I have my concerns because I don't have the knowledge of the in's and out's how a chosen company would operate especially if you have a contract signed with them and my only concern... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:3/9/2013 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: First Time - Great Experience
    Review:My family and I would like to thank Carbone Auto Transportation and especially my contact person Maria for a smooth and great experience. This was our first time transporting a vehicle and wont be our last with Carbone Auto Transportation. We chose ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Millan
    Date:2/23/2013 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Another successful delivery!!
    Review:As I mentioned in my last review my 4th car was just arriving as I wrote a review for my previous delivery (2005 Corvette transported from LA). I believe it is only fair to write a review for each one of my deliveries for such great service.The car I... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:2/21/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:This company did an outstanding job on getting special very quick transportation of my Army tank....Maria was frequently calling us and emailing updates....I saved her number as when I buy any type of vehicle again and need transporting I will call h... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe S.
    Date:2/20/2013 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: 1960 F-100
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service I received. Maria was very pleasant and helpful. The truck arrived earlier than expected and the drivers were very pleasant and helpful.They kept me updated from pick-up to arrival. i would have no problem using ... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrel Henry
    Date:2/19/2013 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:it was really awesome , glad that I received my car on time . of cores before delivery date they mentioned . its really nice . they are always online through phone or by mail . Thanks! Sush kon [ View ]
    Poster:sus kon
    Date:2/18/2013 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE! Carbone Auto Transportation
    Review:Carbone Auto Transportation is the company that will get the job done! Stellar customer service, status updates, honesty regarding price and delivery time frame. Only asked for a 100.00 deposit when they were able to provide me with the driver infor... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Soto
    Date:2/15/2013 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Dependability
    Review:I had waited for another carrier for a week who made promises and never called back when he said he would. I always had to call him. Carbone sent me a quote the same day as him. I wish I would have went with them from the start. I would have had my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe White
    Date:2/14/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Tansport
    Review:I had originally hired another company and they took my deposit and promised a pick up to be scheduled within 7 days. After 10 days nothing had been done. Maria had contacted me and warned me about companies that take a deposit and then sit on it. Sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary H.