View 148,737 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,738th Review now!

View Car Transport Express's New Profile

Car Transport Express
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326
Phone Number:866-321-5805
Time On Site:6 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/2/2009

Have your own experience with Car Transport Express to share?

• Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Awesome service, don't know what I would have done if not for all of Neil's expertize. He was in constant contact with me. He understood my situation and came thru in flying colors, praise The Lord. We had to be out of our apartment on a Saturd... [ More ]
    Poster:Geri WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transported from TX to MI
    Review:Just had my Chevy SS Transported from Texas to Michigan by Car Transport Express. Initially, I was a little affraid of their promise pick-up and delivery date, but they were true to their word and they picked-up my Chevy on time and delivereds it wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom P
    Date:8/26/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transported from TX to MI
    Poster:Tom P
    Date:8/26/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: survey
    Review:I chose Joseph Livengood because his company is a carrier and not a middle man broker. He was forth right about the cost and time to deliver my 2013 vw jetta. I explained i needed the car to be delivered in michigan within a very narrow window of 2... [ More ]
    Poster:Homer Boyd M.D.
    Date:8/25/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Not taking responsibility for DAMAGE!
    Review:These people are absolutely awful - possibly even crooks. They damaged my car and then asked for a substantial amount of estimates and information. I provided everything they asked for but cannot get a return call, email or anything from them. It ... [ More ]
    Poster:C Watson
    Date:7/24/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: My Buick Lesabre transportation.
    Review:My first contact with Car Transport express was to inquire about transporting a Buick Lesabre Limited from Margate Florida to Cornish Maine. I spoke to a very knowledgeable and cheerful guy called Charlie Jordan. He took all my details then calculate... [ More ]
    Poster:John Watts
    Date:6/20/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the price, time to deliver and condition of the car. There was a little communication problem with customer service but a call to the phone number given, cleared it up promptly. The driver did call us the night before delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Myers
    Date:6/17/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Nashville, TN to Orlando, FL
    Review:The shipment went exactly as quoted. The car was picked up on a Thursday and delivered on Friday with no issues at all. Excellent customer service from Charlie. We will definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Duane Hayward
    Date:6/10/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:The services rendered to me by Car Transport Expert was awesome, Joseph Livengood their representative was very approachable and good in attending to my car needs. Not to mention they offer services at very reasonable price! [ View ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:5/30/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Smooth -
    Review:I contacted Daniel at Car Transport Express and he gave me a quote right away to move my Corvette out to GA form CA. Right away he explained to me what was included (which was everything) and details about the move, he basically answered all my qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Alejandra S.
    Date:5/26/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Car Transport Express
    Review:Charlie, my contact at Car Transport Express, was very good to work with. He gave us a quote quickly and the company was the least expensive out of the three I contacted. Our car arrived two days earlier than expected and it arrived in good conditi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tammy Siemon
    Date:5/22/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: C-7 2014 Corvette
    Review:Delivery was on time, Driver forgot to leave the car keys but overnighted them next day, Car arrived if excellent condition.. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Browne
    Date:4/24/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT
    Review:I have transported my car before, so I knew what I wanted and what I DID NOT want. I knew that I did not want to re use the company I had used before, so after caeful research I called Car Transport Express spoke with Charlie and What a great guy di... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynne
    Date:3/19/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Great company to work with. They understood my needs and delivered my car on time. Driver was very nice, clean, and pleasant. Neil was a life saver on getting my car to me. Now I have my dream car and was very pleased with car transport's service. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lenora Williamson
    Date:2/25/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting across country
    Review:This car needed to be delivered just as all the snowfall was ending. It arrived early and the driver was polite and apologetic that the car was dirty but there was a lot of sand and salt on the roads in the east. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gerrie C
    Date:2/25/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: fantastic experience
    Review:first time i've used a car transportation service. buying a car in california and having it shipped cross-country, i was really nervous. but charlie and the car transport express team gave me a fantastic experience. from the time i was first in co... [ More ]
    Poster:tbgrt
    Date:2/25/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Express
    Review:Like most people, I had over ten vendors looking to transport my car and very little knowledge on any of the broker/carriers. Used transport reviews and spoke to a few others and found Neil from Car Transport Express to be very honest in his discuss... [ More ]
    Poster:bryan
    Date:12/9/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Quality company
    Review:I could not be happier with this company, do not waste your time with any other one, call these guys first, fast, reliable, honest, I cannot remember the last time I have dealt with a company who truly values your business and your vehicle. I would g... [ More ]
    Poster:John Berlinski
    Date:11/25/2013 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:Charlie was extremely helpful knowledgeable and polite. The Driver was very courteous and efficient. The car arrived on time and in excellent condition. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Sherrie Grassi
    Date:9/10/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: transport car
    Review:This is the second I have used Neil's services, it's been great both times, he is very punctual and stay's on top of things. thank you Mike Willett [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Willett
    Date:8/22/2013 12:28:00 PM
    Review:I was able to track my vehicle all the way. They were easy to work with, very accommodating. The truck driver too was very courteous. - Great Service!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Suresh This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2013 7:42:00 AM
    Review:This story ends like many stories I read on this website. My contacts were very nice on the phone. My attraction to this company is they have their own trucks for most deliveries. This company wasn't the least expensive, but I went with them as I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/17/2013 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Express is Excellant
    Review:I had a 2 leg transfer. Purchased a car in MA over the phone and had it shipped to MO for customization. Once completed, I need it shipped to me in NC. Neil at Car Transport Express put all this together for me under excellant terms. The drivers... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry Riney
    Date:6/14/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Moving
    Review:Charlie did a wonderfull job. It was a short notice move and he really worked with me to get my truck moved on time. Great TRUSTFULL company!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Pat DeRoeck
    Date:6/1/2013 7:16:00 AM
    Subject: A terrifying move for once gone right!!!
    Review:I have never moved more than 20 minutes from home and when I do it's literally from one point on east coast ALL the way to Seattle, WA. Everything about this move was mortifying with theft and damages and over pricing with hidden fees. Since I feared... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerri M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:As a former member of the U.S. Air Force I have had to move a lot and I had used other truck companies to move my cars. I have to say that Car Transport Express is the by far the best. For one, they were on time in everything, the price was also go... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:4/6/2013 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:I would like to thank Charlie for his help in moving my truck to my son in Utah. I was contacted by 20 to 30 transport company’s and Car Transport Express gave me the best feeling about shipping my truck, Charlie not only helped me understand h... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Thomas
    Date:3/13/2013 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt, Efficient Service
    Review:I needed to transport three cars from Brentwood, California to Charlotte, North Carolina. I had an estimate from a transport service that was highly regarded by the moving company, Atlas Van Lines. Too expensive! Fortunately, my brother recommended C... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:3/8/2013 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good job Charlie
    Review:This person stayed in contact with me for 6 mo's because I was not moving until nov.9 guarantying me that this company was honest and legit I was very happy with the service and the timing and the cost who ever uses this co. I believe you to will be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Terrell
    Date:12/1/2012 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great to work with Charlie
    Review:I had to move my car from Arizona to Nebraska in 3 days...the price was reasonable and low compare to the other brokers. The driver was on time and I had a great experience. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashian Z.
    Date:11/29/2012 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Renewed faith in car transport companies
    Review:I had a bad experience about 10 years ago having a car delivered from Utah to Michigan. The whole experience took almost two months and my vehicle had been stored in a warehouse until the company could find a carrier. I was very wary about shipping... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron P.
    Date:11/15/2012 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: Extremely Satisfied!!!
    Review:Charlie Jordan with Car Transport Express was very professional and polite!! I will refer Mr. Jordan to all of my family and friends!! In a phone conversation with Mr. Jordan I stated that I had a scheduled appointment for the installation of a new c... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Hill
    Date:11/13/2012 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer Service and promptness
    Review:Customer service was great. All questions I asked were answered apprpopatly and in detail by Neil. My car got to Virginia earlier than the day I asked for but I called Niel and the driver, they were very helpful and accomidating and I got my car when... [ More ]
    Poster:B Mebrahtu
    Date:10/17/2012 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Do what they can to make it right
    Review:I had a difficult experience transporting my car. This was mostly the carrier's fault and not Car Transport Express. I will give Car Transport Express credit though, they worked with me to do what they could to make it right. I appreciate that. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:BL