View 152,441 Reviews on 3,585 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,442th Review now!

View Car Shipping Carriers's New Profile

Car Shipping Carriers
4030 S West Shore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33611
Phone Number:866-744-2540
Website:http://www.carshippingcarriers.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 1 Month. Since 10/10/2011

Car Shipping Carriers' motto is to give the best car shipping experience to every customer every time . Our 5-Star Transport Reviews Rating, Facebook 5-Star Reviews and Perfect Google Reviews prove we stand by our word and offer the best services in the industry. Every auto transporter we use has a 98% rating of higher, meets all DOT requirements & has full insurance to protect our customers. We offer various car shipping services including: open car shipping, covered car shipping, & enclosed car shipping. All of our transport options comes with door-to-door services at no additional charge. Give us a call at 866-744-2540 and request a free car shipping quote and let us show you how we do car shipping professionally and ethically.
Have your own experience with Car Shipping Carriers to share?

Car Shipping Carriers reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 4 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.27% of Car Shipping Carriers customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
    Review:Have used Nick at Car Shipping Carriers many , many times for exotic , and high line vehicles , and have yet to be disappointed with his excellent customer service. If you need your vehicle shipped on time at the best price , there is no one else... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerry S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: I've used this company many times with great success
    Review:I have used Nick and his business, Car Shipping Carriers, to transport my car back and forth from New York to Florida a few times now. He is always upfront about everything, answers all of my calls (he gave me his cell phone number when we first sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:10/14/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipping company!
    Review:We had a great experience with Car Shipping Carriers. Nick was professional, timely and always answered any of the questions I had. Our car was shipping from one coast to the other, and despite bad weather and other inclement issues during the Janu... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa Myers
    Date:1/22/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Moved from NY to FL
    Review:I was moving from NY to Florida and I needed my car to get transported. I got a few different quotes, but I liked the fact that Car Shipping Carriers were from the Tampa area, which I was moving to. That made me feel better. They were also on the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:1/13/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: High end car trusted to the unknown in cyberspace
    Review:I had a high end car that was my husband's dream car, and naturally I was concerned that nothing will go wrong and especially as this was all done over the internet and using unknown drivers. Yes I was promised full insurance but what if I was trusti... [ More ]
    Poster:ann
    Date:10/4/2013 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: A+++++++++++ Absolutely Fantastic
    Review:Car Shipping Carriers is by far one of the most professional, and customer oriented companies i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I ship a lot of cars, and every time i use them, i am more than happy. Early delivery, great communication, ne... [ More ]
    Response:Owen, thank you for the kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you and your customers over the past few years. I look forward to continuing our business together. Nicholas Dutko (owner of Car Shipping Carriers) [ view ]
    Poster:O. Murray
    Date:9/18/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: As with most of us, this was my first delivery
    Review:Car shipping carriers was recommended to deliver my 2007 Passat Wagon. Khakim just dropped off my new Passat from Carney Ford in NJ. They called me to notify of the delivery time, and kept the schedule. Careful handling was greatly appreciated... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, thank you for your review. We have transported a few vehicles for Carney Ford in NJ and we appreciate them continuing to use our company when a vehicle needs to be transported. We use the best quality car carriers for all of our car shipping services. If there is anything else you need down the road in regards to car shipping please give us a call. Thank you again for your business. Nicholas Dutko (Owner of Car Shipping Carriers) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/11/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy
    Review:I was very nervous about transporting my car and in the middle of a very large move across country. Rachel made the process simple and got me a much, much better rate than anywhere else. The driver of the service they used (PUMA Transport) was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:5/26/2013 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Poor communication and unprofessional
    Review:I will keep it as brief as possible. My primary issue with this broker is lack of communication. The carrier that they selected had various issues, and I had virtually no communications from Christina or Nick. Once the issues started, I could not r... [ More ]
    Response:The carrier we used was Ground Force One (you can look them up on Transport Reviews). Unfortunately, since we have used them they have been receiving numerous negative reviews for similar delays and excuses. We have them blacklisted from our company and will never be using them again. The reason we were unable to offer anything to make it right was that the carrier (Ground Force One) actually had documentation that their auto hauler was in the shop for several days (which is what cuased the delay in delivering the vehicle), thus the DOT and Central Dispatch says that the amount due to the carrier must remain the same. I have spoke with Dan since this situation on a few different occasions to help try and resolve the situation and explain how this business works. Onto my behavior, I did act unprofessional and I have since apologized for my behavior to Dan. It was just an insanely bad day for me (no need to get into details) and I took it out on that call. In reference to me bad mouthing my competition (I believe it was Stateway Auto Transport), I did so because of their rating on Central Dispatch, Transport Reviews, and with other companies within the industry. I don't like when a company pays another company to leave them fake reviews and think it is unethical. You will notice fake reviews because it is EXTREMELY uncommon to have a more then 1 review left in a day. The fake reviews are usually 2-3 per day, they take a few days off and then post another 1-3 reviews and keep that trend. Check it out for yourself. Other then that, I don't bad mouth other businesses because it is a trashy thing to do and makes me look bad instead of making the other company look bad. We have 25+ other 5-Star reviews because we do the right thing. We use car shippers with a 98% rating or higher and the proper business tactics and insurance. I do apologize to Dan again and look forward to keeping our 5-Star rating by using our ethical business tactics. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:5/10/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Team
    Review:This was my first experience with purchasing a car from another state. It was also my first experience with shipping a car. I was anxious but after reading some of the negative feedback on several websites, became a bit apprehensive about the process... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Smith
    Date:4/2/2013 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Team
    Poster:T. Smith
    Date:4/2/2013 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I used Car Shipping Carriers to broker a car shipment from Miami to Los Angeles in December 2012. The service provided by Car Shipping Carriers employee Christina W. was excellent. Christina followed up my initial inquiry with a phone call (rather th... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave F.
    Date:12/23/2012 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: He did what he said he would do.
    Review:I had to ship a car from Florida to New York, and then pick-up a car in New York and bring it to Florida. The price was fair, and the service was excellent. The driver was running late, but he called and let me know. I was particularly impressed wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia