Transport Logo
View 175,090 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,091th Review now!

View Car Shipper USA LLC's New Profile

Car Shipper USA LLC
14661 SW 23 Court
Davie, FL 33325
Phone Number:(866) 888-2401
Secondary Phone Number:(954) 857-8191
Time On Site:6 Years, 8 Months. Since 3/17/2009
Have your own experience with Car Shipper USA LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Car Shipper USA LLC
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:Glen and Evelyn are great. Together they provide excellent customer service. They get quotes out quickly and have found carriers quickly and in my price range. Everything went as expected - price, delivery time, etc. The carrier was not able to drive... [ More ]
    Date:10/31/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Antique Car Transportation
    Review:Glen and Evelyn are a tenacious pair, putting together extremely tight schedules at both origin and destination for a very attractive price. Those of us not in the transportation business rely on Hemmings Advertisers, knowing they do what they say o... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Byron
    Date:10/17/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Antique car shipping
    Review:Excellent service and great people. Great price. They were very careful with my antique 1925 dodge car. The driver Peter was very familiar with shipping antique cars. He treated my car as if it was his own. Evelyn was also very helpful and honest. [ View ]
    Date:8/30/2015 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:i have used them to ship many vehicles from all over the U.S to my shop in Sacramento, CA, they have always provided honest and reliable service. i refer them to my own customers and i will continue to use them for all my car shipping needs. [ View ]
    Date:8/23/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: very good service
    Date:8/23/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipped
    Review:Easy transition, and best price available! Customer service is second to none! Shipped 2 cars in 30 days! Couldn't ask for a better price or customer service. I will refer to all my friends and family to carshipperusa! [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Lucciola
    Date:8/18/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: delivered a car
    Review:This company is great, the owner, herself made my day. Where I purchased the car from was taking 5 days just to get a driver. But when I called Car Shipper USA, she had me a driver within an hour. Had it arrange to pickup car next day and deliver... [ More ]
    Date:7/23/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:Glen and his mother were very supportive thru the whole process of sending my daughter's car from Vicksburg Mississippi to the Chicago area. She was stranded and because of medical issues was unable to drive the car home. I had to fly down to Vick... [ More ]
    Date:6/27/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!
    Review:They go above and beyond to get us the best prices and make sure we are taken care of. Evelyn made so many calls for us because mine was a last minute request and she got it done. I will always use them going forward to know I'll be taken care of. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff K
    Date:6/16/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Long Distance Transport
    Review:I hate reviewing places/food/hotels and etc. However, sometimes it is necessary to help people decide. I had a bad experience shipping my truck across four years ago and was dreading it again going back across the US. The first company had hidden f... [ More ]
    Date:6/2/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Review:I selected Car Shipper USA LLC through reading reviews and ratings. This is the first time I have done business with them. I am a happy customer now. I didn't expect such a simple thing as transporting a car sometimes could be a difficult thing. For ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Jun Liu
    Date:5/29/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping car interstate_BMW X5
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car from one state to another, and I was quite nervous about it after reading so many negative reviews in general. I also did a lot of research about the shipping companies, reading their reviews, called around for a... [ More ]
    Date:5/29/2015 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Passenger car shipping
    Review:I selected carshipperusa by searching reviews and complaints. My experience with this company is satisfaction. They are competent, honest, trustworthy and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:John Jun Liu
    Date:5/28/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: CAR Transport a SUCCESS
    Review:Glen is fantastic. He was fast, polite and gave great customer service. Overall I would say this was a very successful transaction and I will definitely use Glen at CarShipperUSA AGAIN! Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Date:4/9/2015 1:23:00 AM
    Review:I requested for a quote on Glen was the first person to call me when every one else were just sending me email quotes. After few hours I got others calls but they were not welcoming like Glen. I did my research... [ More ]
    Date:3/23/2015 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:I contacted carshippersusa to transfer a BMW from CA to MA. I received a competitive quote; but, most of all I was in contact with a very professional and knowledgeable person in Glen. I quickly became comfortable with him and his commitments. In the... [ More ]
    Date:3/14/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Company
    Review:We have shipped several cars using CarShippers Usa. We have only had good experiences with this company. They are very quick and efficient. I would recommend their services to anyone needing to transport a vehicle and doesn't want to deal with the he... [ More ]
    Date:3/4/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Did what they said they would. We were delayed one day due to weather, but no one can forsee that. Were easy to work with and the customer liked the delivery process. [ View ]
    Poster:T. Ayers
    Date:3/3/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: shipping a car
    Review:I received a quote from this company for $650 to ship a car from NC to IA. I had previously received a quote from another company for $600 and asked if they could match that. They said they could and I sent them confirmation. Later I got a call fr... [ More ]
    Response:Bad weather, our truck broke down, unfortunate circumstances. We put a lot of effort to move this vehicle but could not satisfy this customer. We apologize. [ view ]
    Date:3/3/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great service all around
    Review:I called and spoke to Glen, I needed my son's car transported right away; Glen was very knowledgeable and had the right connections to get this transport lined up right away. The car was picked up on time and delivered incredibly fast, it arrived a ... [ More ]
    Date:2/28/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Relocating Family
    Review:My wife was moving to Georgia so we could finally be together. We just had to figure out a way to get her car to Georgia. I searched online for a transport company, but we did not know who to trust. Her aunt was in the same situation about three year... [ More ]
    Date:2/16/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Incredible Service!!!
    Review:Excellent service/great price! I called Glen on Wednesday to get information about having my vehicle transported from Denver to Cincinnati. He arranged for the car to be picked up the next day. It was delivered to Cincinnati by Saturday! Having a ... [ More ]
    Date:2/7/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Extremely courteous was the driver, Rodger, and very patient. Kept me informed of all stages of transport, and answered all questions. He also helped push my inoperable car under my carport. (which was definitely appreciated.) I would not hesitate t... [ More ]
    Poster:robert messner
    Date:2/5/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Review:Excellent transaction as always. I have used Glen and Evelyn numerous times and it is always a pleasure to work with them. [ View ]
    Date:1/28/2015 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: S65 V12 BiTurbo Delivered like a baby!
    Review:I called on Tuesday, they had the car picked-up on Wednesday and Delivered by Saturday. They kept me informed, were the LOWEST price available and the MOST PROFESSIONAL! These are LEGITIMATE shippers. A+++++++ THANK YOU! [ View ]
    Poster:scott carlin
    Date:1/21/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Review:Two words "absolutely outstanding". I was recommended to Glen by a class mate. He said Glen took care of his car transport from A to Z with constant updates and communication. So what did I have to lose? Called Glen on Saturday morning to s... [ More ]
    Poster:Diandra P
    Date:12/29/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: great service provider
    Review:Glen quoted me an excellent price ,and although the driver ran into difficulty with his rig breaking down ,I was kept in constant contact . The delayed delivery actually worked to my benefit, as I had to come from Canada , to pick up my vehicle and b... [ More ]
    Poster:David Galbraith
    Date:11/20/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!
    Date:11/14/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Review:Contacted carshippersusa on Tuesday (great quote), vehicle was to be shipped open; received a phone call Wednesday morning from Glen, stated he had an enclosed truck for me, at the same quoted price. Vehicle arrived Sunday..Never used this service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Johnston
    Date:11/3/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car shiiper Usa LLC promised their words
    Review:I had talked and placed order with @Davis from Ship a car direct on Tuesday (21 October,14) for shipping my car from Bentonville,AR to Austin,TX. He was saying that he was not finding any carrier. Finally, I had discussed with Glen from CarshipperUSA... [ More ]
    Poster:Ujjwal Das
    Date:10/30/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:The entire transaction was easy to arrange. Glen and Evelyn answered all my questions. The driver called in advance and gave us an estimated arrival time. The car was delivered in 5 days. The price was lower than other transporters. The car arrived w... [ More ]
    Date:10/25/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Review:I decided to use this company based on prior reviews and am so glad I did. Evelyn was so helpful and even after having a few drivers become unavailable she kept looking and wouldn't rest until she found one. He delivered on time and was very friend... [ More ]
    Date:10/16/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:This is the second time I use CarShipperUSA and would not hesitate to use them in the future. It is a very nice, family run business with great, prompt personal service. Their network of people are also very professional and provided great, accurate ... [ More ]
    Date:10/15/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Review:Glen was great, he connected me with a carrier within 30 min of our initial conversation. My car was delivered to me earlier than expected. M y overall experience was fantastic. If I need to ship again I will definitely call Car Shippers Coach [ View ]
    Date:10/6/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:Glen and Evelyn were extremely helpful and wonderful people to work with. Many companies were giving me a hard time because they couldn't find drivers who were willing to pay the extra tolls in my area. But Evelyn worked hard to find me a great drive... [ More ]
    Date:9/2/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Review:Glen was very easy to work with, as were the guys who picked up and delivered my car. The car came two days earlier than the time I was quoted! Would definitely use them again for their low cost and great service. [ View ]
    Date:9/1/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Review:I made my final decision on who to use based on the reviews I read and I couldn't agree more about the positive experience of this organization. They were very prompt and clear with the process, had someone ready to pick up super fast, the drive was... [ More ]
    Date:8/26/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Can't say enough great things about my experience with Car Shipper....Glen and Evelyn were so easy to work with and they were able to get my daughter's car to her in 24 hours!! I had heard many horror stories about car transports but this was so eas... [ More ]
    Date:8/25/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Job transfer to Orange County
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle cross country and Glen and his mom did an excellent job. My husband got a job transfer to the West Coast and I needed to ship my Mercedes Benz SLK. I was provided the driver's direct number and the car was ... [ More ]
    Date:8/20/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks CarShipperUSA
    Review:Thanks to Glen and company for a great service. My daughter's car was picked up promptly and arrived at the destination within a few days. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Date:8/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:Glen was very helpful in my move from Vermont to California! Other companies kept delaying me but once I contacted Glen, he was very honest and very helpful. [ View ]
    Date:8/16/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Carshipper USA
    Review:IF you need to ship an auto, this is the place to go. HONEST, EXCELLENT PRICE, STAYS IN TOUCH... Follows up to see of customer is satisfied!! AAA! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael M
    Date:8/16/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Working with Glen was great. He was available whenever needed. Had my 4runner and motorcycle shipped separately - both went flawlessly. Price was as quoted, delivery was on time or early. I will call Glen at CarShippers anytime I need something. 5/5 ... [ More ]
    Date:8/10/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: 69 mustang happy ending
    Review:After bad experiences with other brokers, Glen and Evelyn were very professional and knowledgeable in getting my 1969 Mustang Fastback scheduled for transport from Michigan to California. Transaction went smoothly. Drivers were professional and timel... [ More ]
    Date:8/3/2014 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very responsive, very personable
    Review:Both Glen and his assistant were very I formative and personable. This was my first time shipping a car and they made it so easy. [ View ]
    Poster:George C
    Date:7/15/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent! Came through in a pinch.
    Review:I had originally posted my shipment with another company (Ship a car direct) and received horrendous service. After many automated messages, unanswered phone calls, delays, and even attempts to raise an already high quote price two days before my la... [ More ]
    Date:7/10/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: camaro shipping Washington to Long Beach
    Review:I needed a car shipped from Washington to Long Beach, to be shipped to Australia. i contacted Glen from Car Shipper USA LLC and he organised it to be picked up in a timely manner,the guy i bought the car off said the driver was helpful and courteo... [ More ]
    Date:7/3/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Car Shipper USA
    Review:I would highly recommend Car Shipper USA to anyone. We have used them several times and are always impressed by their efficiency, professionalism and the excellent quality of the service they provide. Glen and Evelyn are fantastic and we are so app... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Crates
    Date:6/27/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Clunkers Shipped
    Review:Very friendly, fast and professional service. is a family run who use reputable shippers. My experience was excellent. Best price for a job well done. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Date:6/21/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Services
    Review:Shipment was picked up on time and delivered on time. Glenn was extremely helpful through the entire process. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Tisa Wood
    Date:6/4/2014 10:24:00 AM

Next Reviews on Car Shipper USA LLC

Car Shipper USA LLC Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.