View 149,326 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,327th Review now!

View Car Shipper USA LLC's New Profile

Car Shipper USA LLC
14661 SW 23 Court
Davie, FL 33325
Phone Number:(866) 888-2401
Secondary Phone Number:(954) 857-8191
Website:http://www.carshipperusa.com/
Time On Site:6 Years, 6 Months. Since 3/17/2009

Have your own experience with Car Shipper USA LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Car Shipper USA LLC
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:Glen and Evelyn were extremely helpful and wonderful people to work with. Many companies were giving me a hard time because they couldn't find drivers who were willing to pay the extra tolls in my area. But Evelyn worked hard to find me a great drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Kitty
    Date:9/2/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Review:Glen was very easy to work with, as were the guys who picked up and delivered my car. The car came two days earlier than the time I was quoted! Would definitely use them again for their low cost and great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:9/1/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Review:I made my final decision on who to use based on the reviews I read and I couldn't agree more about the positive experience of this organization. They were very prompt and clear with the process, had someone ready to pick up super fast, the drive was... [ More ]
    Poster:TJR
    Date:8/26/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Can't say enough great things about my experience with Car Shipper....Glen and Evelyn were so easy to work with and they were able to get my daughter's car to her in 24 hours!! I had heard many horror stories about car transports but this was so eas... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:8/25/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Job transfer to Orange County
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle cross country and Glen and his mom did an excellent job. My husband got a job transfer to the West Coast and I needed to ship my Mercedes Benz SLK. I was provided the driver's direct number and the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:April
    Date:8/20/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks CarShipperUSA
    Review:Thanks to Glen and company for a great service. My daughter's car was picked up promptly and arrived at the destination within a few days. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey
    Date:8/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:Glen was very helpful in my move from Vermont to California! Other companies kept delaying me but once I contacted Glen, he was very honest and very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/16/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Carshipper USA
    Review:IF you need to ship an auto, this is the place to go. HONEST, EXCELLENT PRICE, STAYS IN TOUCH... Follows up to see of customer is satisfied!! AAA! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael M
    Date:8/16/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Working with Glen was great. He was available whenever needed. Had my 4runner and motorcycle shipped separately - both went flawlessly. Price was as quoted, delivery was on time or early. I will call Glen at CarShippers anytime I need something. 5/5 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:8/10/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: 69 mustang happy ending
    Review:After bad experiences with other brokers, Glen and Evelyn were very professional and knowledgeable in getting my 1969 Mustang Fastback scheduled for transport from Michigan to California. Transaction went smoothly. Drivers were professional and timel... [ More ]
    Poster:LaRae
    Date:8/3/2014 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very responsive, very personable
    Review:Both Glen and his assistant were very I formative and personable. This was my first time shipping a car and they made it so easy. [ View ]
    Poster:George C
    Date:7/15/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent! Came through in a pinch.
    Review:I had originally posted my shipment with another company (Ship a car direct) and received horrendous service. After many automated messages, unanswered phone calls, delays, and even attempts to raise an already high quote price two days before my la... [ More ]
    Poster:CLEtoNYC
    Date:7/10/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: camaro shipping Washington to Long Beach
    Review:I needed a car shipped from Washington to Long Beach, to be shipped to Australia. i contacted Glen from Car Shipper USA LLC and he organised it to be picked up in a timely manner,the guy i bought the car off said the driver was helpful and courteo... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:7/3/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Car Shipper USA
    Review:I would highly recommend Car Shipper USA to anyone. We have used them several times and are always impressed by their efficiency, professionalism and the excellent quality of the service they provide. Glen and Evelyn are fantastic and we are so app... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Crates
    Date:6/27/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Clunkers Shipped
    Review:Very friendly, fast and professional service. carshipperusa.com is a family run who use reputable shippers. My experience was excellent. Best price for a job well done. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:6/21/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Services
    Review:Shipment was picked up on time and delivered on time. Glenn was extremely helpful through the entire process. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Tisa Wood
    Date:6/4/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipper USA LLC
    Review:less than 2 hrs after booking my car, a truck was booked to pick it up and the pickup point was contacted and confirmed. received my car later that day. Glen and Evelyn are the best to ship your car!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Lou D
    Date:6/2/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:I am a wholesale used truck dealer...needed to ship a 2007 GMC 2500HD Extended Cab...from California to NY..First shipper I spoke with gave me a very competitive price...I was clear with them on the vehicle type, included actual photos/VIN. etc...3 d... [ More ]
    Poster:mike richard
    Date:5/11/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: My car From VA to LA
    Review:carshipperusa.com. I am really pleases with the service they gave me. First, they offered me the lowest price with 0 dollar upfront. I didn't pay anything untill they assigned me a truck. they gave the driver information ahead. Usually every com... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:5/8/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We were a little concerned about this kind of move,but Glenn made this such an awesome experience,We will always just use this Co.again! Very courteous and prompt! Thank You all!! [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:5/7/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Silicon Valley to New York
    Review:Ok I usually never leave reviews unless it is important. I was checking online for someone to ship my car who had good reviews. Many people had bad reviews or do not answer their phone promptly. I had my car picked up through Glen on time which was e... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:5/4/2014 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best ever!!
    Review:I've shipped many cars in my lifetime but this was by far the easiest and best experience. Never have I seen such an affordable, reliable and efficient company. I'm very impressed and will never use anyone else!!! Thank you very much!! [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Carlin
    Date:5/2/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Honest car shippers
    Review:This was the first time shipping a car and I was really hesitant to ship my car. I received several quotes from numerous companies offering the same service after much deliberation and checking out the various companies I decided to call Glen after s... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee Roberts
    Date:4/14/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic First Shipping Experience!
    Review:Our first experience shipping a car was a great one with Glen from Car Shipper USA helping us! We purchased a car "sight unseen" that was over 2000 miles away from us. I found a site online where I submitted a quote request, and I receive... [ More ]
    Poster:chasnval
    Date:4/4/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: GLEN and EVELYN are life savers!
    Review:I want to start out saying that Ive never transported a car before, so this was my first time. I contacted another company that will not be mentioned. After googling them I found out that this company was a really bad company and had lots of negative... [ More ]
    Poster:DrJon
    Date:3/19/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:I never shipped a car before but this is the company you want to use. The firm shipped and delivered the car exactly as I requested. Glen took the time to not only explain the car shipping business but spelled out exactly how it would go. I asked ... [ More ]
    Date:3/7/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent car shippers
    Review:If you are looking for a car shipper, look no further. Car Shipper USA is the company you need to use. Get a hold of Glen and he will make this the easiest shipment ever. My car was picked up and delivered on time to the exact location I requested... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorenzo
    Date:2/26/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Communication from shipper was great. Vehicle was picked up promptly and delivered promptly. Would recommend and definitely use again. [ View ]
    Date:2/26/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from Colorado to Florida
    Review:I was really hesitant to ship my car cross-country having never done so before, but the thought of a 3-4 day drive just so I could have my car was just too much! So I did some research and found www.carshipperusa.com and compared it with other trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ellen Banta
    Date:2/25/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Went out of their way to get our new car on the road to us!
    Review:Glenn and Evelynn worked hard even late into the evening upon us calling them! We were all set to go with another transport co but they were taking too long. It has been over 5 days since paying them in full (really?) and our new car was not on way y... [ More ]
    Poster:Dustin and Jodi Steward
    Date:2/22/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Best Rates in town
    Review:Glen is by far the most understanding broker I've worked with. Do biz with this company and no other. Best in the Game. MY Altima made it to the 1600mile destination smoothly and was on time. Thanks again for all your hard work. Trey [ View ]
    Poster:trey
    Date:2/21/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 1991 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe
    Review:Bought a car on Carsforsale.com and contacted Car Shipper USA LLC through internet research. Greg was very professional and friendly from the start. His mother, Evelyn, took care of the move from start to finish. Car was very dirty when it arrived. B... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. B
    Date:2/10/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: OH to FL
    Review:I had a unique situation because my father was arriving earlier than expected from Europe and I needed his vehicle to be delivered ASAP. Evelyn hustled for me and managed to find someone who was willing to deliver within 3 days of my initial call. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Antonette
    Date:1/11/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: shipped alot of car
    Review:i have used this company for a few yrs now , theyre always their to answer my questions and quotes , which is nice because im in cali and theyre in florida , i have sent well over 15 cars through them and have one scheduled this week actually , thank... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:1/2/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipper!!
    Review:I use CarShipperUSA for all of my shipping needs. I have been using them since 2009 and I completely trust them. Myself and my clients can always count on them! I HIGHLY recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Preston Reeder
    Date:11/26/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Helped me when AT 123 lied and duped me of our money!
    Review:I highly recommend car shipper usa. Evelyn and glen, especially evelyn helped us a lot and was honest to us about out transaction. She never asked for a credit card number and security code. Theyre rate was lower than other companies. And our car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Manuel
    Date:10/21/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommendable
    Review:Carshipper USA transported my car from Houston to North Carolina at low cost and very fast. I paid exactly the amount initially quoted. The transport of the car was arranged within a week and I got the car delivered two days after the pickup. The ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Armin K.
    Date:9/16/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: i will use them again
    Review:I don't write reviews the only reason that i am is because I spent my meals.at work looking for days to get my car shipped that I bought on eBay asap cause I already payed for it and some what feared that since the seller already had his cash he co... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard M
    Date:8/26/2013 6:03:00 AM
    Subject: Another Fantastic Delivery
    Review:This is my 2nd time using Glen and his crew and could not be more satisfied. Shipped my internet purchase of an SUV from Atlanta to Milwaukee. Fast, friendly and excellent service. Great communication throughout and a reasonable price. My vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/18/2013 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Glen and Evelyn at Car Shipper USA are the Best!
    Review:Glen and Evelyn at Car Shipper USA are on-top of customer service. They are friendly, professional and prompt. I had an issue with the first driver, and Glen immediately jumped on it and organized another driver so that pick-up and delivery were on... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana Gevelhoff
    Date:7/30/2013 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Called them on Friday. Car was ready for pickup on Monday. They came and picked it up and it was delivered in 2 days. All for a great price! Glen is on top of everything. I have already referred several contacts to this company and they plan to ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Ostro
    Date:6/24/2013 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Don't use anyone else!
    Review:After waiting quite a long time for another company to arrange for enclosed transportation from Washington to Illinois and not hearing anything on when this shipment would be made (leading me to believe that my shipment was not being actively managed... [ More ]
    Date:6/21/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Portland Winterhawks WHL
    Review:In Portland, Oregon, the Western Hockey League is the home of Portland Winterhawks - junior hockey players. These players are drafted to major hockey leagues all over the US and Canada. Most of the players have vehicles they must ship to their team... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl AKer
    Date:5/20/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: A job done above and beyond what expected
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a car. From step 1 Glen and his mom took great care of me. They handled the entire process. Used transporters they knew I could trust. My car was picked up right on time. The day before it was supposed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Klein
    Date:5/19/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: treated right
    Review:I work in the claims industry and sometimes need to move cars for customers who are wrecked in transit. Glen and carshipper usa llc are the best, this is the only company i have worked with for the last 3 years, and the only one that makes this proc... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent Stoney
    Date:5/7/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Helped me after I had been scammed.
    Review:Evelyn was very helpful and explained to me how the transport broker business works and how and why I had been scammed by another company. She was upfront and honest about how she would get my car shipped, what it would cost, and why it would cost w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana R
    Date:4/14/2013 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Fantastic delivery
    Review:I did a lot of research and eventually chose Car Shipper USA after reading many good reviews. Glenn was great to deal with and answered all my questions that came up. The car was promised in 4 to 5 days and received it a day after being picked up and... [ More ]
    Poster:Gideon
    Date:4/4/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Quick Delivery of Disabled Veterans Vehicle
    Review:I called Car Shipper USA LLC because I had just finnished a horrable experiance with another shipper ( contact me personally if you want the scammers name) , and found another person who had the same experiance and recommended this company Car Shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:Troutdale Police Department
    Date:3/21/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Quick Delivery of Disabled Veterans Vehicle
    Poster:Troutdale Police Department
    Date:3/21/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Carshipperusa@aol.com
    Review:My experience with Glen and his assistant Evelyn was excellent. My car was picked up on time and delivered in the exact shape I left it. The delivery was timely. I left my golf clubs, shoes, etc. in the trunk and all was in good shape. This was m... [ More ]
    Poster:Marita