Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,782 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 750 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/31/2010
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Bulldog Trucking to share?

Bulldog Trucking reports that they have an average of 6500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 5 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.08% of Bulldog Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Poor Service, Minor Damage
    Review:A dealership I bought a vehicle from in another state used this company to ship the vehicle to me. I paid for the shipping. The deliver date was delayed by a day or so due by the trucking company due to their internal issues. That in itself was not a... [ More ]
    Poster:AC
    Date:2/23/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:We worked with two trucking companies to transport our car from IL to AZ. BullDog Trucking drivers actually moved the vehicle from point to point. Picked our car up on one of the coldest days of the year in IL, and gave us every confidence that the... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Haschke
    Date:2/13/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:1962 Chevy was transported 1000 miles to Minnesota. Pick up and delivery was great and reasonable cost. I would recommend Bulldog Trucking. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:12/20/2013 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: First time using Bulldog
    Review:First I would like to say that our vehicle did arrive safe and damage free which is always a relief. It arrived in the amount of time that we were told. Pick up the driver was late we were told between 3-6 and I think it was around 7:30 when they pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:10/29/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Delivery background - The agreed-upon destination for the car was "Milwaukee". I live about two hours from any destination that would have been most convenient to the driver, i.e. all truck stops south of Milwaukee. I needed to accept the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott W. Funk
    Date:6/26/2013 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:This company comes highly recommended. Although we had some issues with the truck breaking down, Bulldog was exceptional in their communication with us and did everything in their power to make it better. The driver was clean-cut and incredibly ple... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the recommendation. Bulldog Trucking [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Tabor
    Date:3/19/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: bulldog
    Review:My broker Premire Auto shippers POOR do not use them. As for the shipping co. BULLDOG they kept in touch with me from the time they picked up my jeep. Called me and told me it was going to be a day or so late due to the winter storm. Understandable!!... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for your review of our company. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We valve your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ty4318
    Date:1/4/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Arizona to Michigan
    Review:Contracted with Suncoast Auto Transport. Bulldog Trucking transported vehicle in a very timely manner. I was kept informed about delivery dates and times. My son had also loaded some personal belongings in the vehicle, and they were all intact when... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the review of our company. We strive to meet our customers needs and valve your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Shea
    Date:1/4/2013 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT TRANSPORT TEAM
    Review:Bulldog trucking sent out a driver by the name shane, He was professional and courtious, aswell taught me how to drive a semi truck that i own. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS, There pricing was great and beat the competitors no problem. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business and value your response. We strive to meet our customers’ needs. We look forward to serving you in the future for your transport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Millennium auto sales
    Date:6/22/2012 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Milwaukee to Phoenix
    Review:I would recommend using Bulldog trucking to my family and friends. They picked up and dropped off the vehicle as scheduled. Every person I spoke with at Bulldog trucking was professional and knowledgeable. They provided me with timely updates and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the review. We strive to meet our customers needs for transportation. We look forward to serving you in the future. We appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:5/31/2012 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Serviice
    Review:Have used several auto shippers during the last 9 years. BullDog Trucking has been the best. Have been using them for the past 4 yrs and have had excellent service throughout. Pickups and deliveries have always been as promised. The Office Staff i... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the review. We value your review of our company. We strive to meet our customers needs for transportation and we look forward to serving you in the future. We appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Goldman
    Date:5/15/2012 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from Indiana to Arizona
    Review:All in all I was very satisfied with Bulldog Trucking. The office called me several days before the delivery. They were on time and the driver called me to confirm the delivery the night before. What more could one ask for? The car was no... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the review. We strive to meet your transportation needs. We value your review of our company and we appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the future for any of your transportation needs. Thank You, Bulldog Trucking [ view ]
    Poster:David B.