View 151,178 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,179th Review now!

View Bulldog Trucking's New Profile

Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/31/2010
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Bulldog Trucking to share?

Bulldog Trucking reports that they have an average of 6500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 13 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.20% of Bulldog Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: rating review
    Review:Very professional and efficient order and dispatch staff. Knowledgeable staff as regards pricing and pickup and delivery times. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron PosnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Bulldog Trucking
    Review:We have used Bulldog Trucking for two years and have always been completely satisfied with their friendly drivers and excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Ruth JaffeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:I have been usin Bulldog for a number of years and they have always been 1st class. I have referred them to at least 10 others who now use them. They are always on time and very accommodating as to where they pick up and drop off. The price is con... [ More ]
    Poster:bill goldmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:I first called Bull Dog Trucking on 6/30/15 to schedule a pick up date for delivery to Scottsdale,AZ on 10/7/14. Ashley scheduled pick up on 10/1. She called and advised pick up would be 10/2 for delivery 10/7. Buddy(driver) called me and said he wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy KalishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:This company was one of the best I have ever used! Everyone was very friendly at all times! Thank you Bulldog Trucking for everything! I would tell all my friends to use this company and will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport company
    Review:These people are totally ethical and honest.We have used them for many years and have never been disappointed.They will stretch over backwards to accommodate your schedule! [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Prill
    Date:10/14/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Theft
    Review:I used bulldog trucking to transport my car from Ohio to New Mexico. Everything seemed to be ok until my car arrived to its destination to have money missing from my car. I was told by the transport company AutoTransit123 to put the money owed for de... [ More ]
    Poster:JW
    Date:10/4/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Muffler Damage
    Review:My car was picked up and had NO exhaust problems at all and was delivered with muffler damage. The car was picked in Arizona and then was off loaded to another car carrier in route to Illinois. The second driver off loaded the car at some truck stop ... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry for any damage that may have occurred during the transport of you vehicle. However, this is a 21 year old car and things do tend to go wrong. We spoke to Charles and notified him as per the BOL that both parties had signed that letters G,D,&E state that we are not responsible for damage to the under carriage or to the exhaust system as parts may rattle and become loose during transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Baxter
    Date:7/28/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Took care of a Broker's mess.
    Review:Bulldog Transport took care of a mess they picked up from Crossover and USATransport via Frank. I had a contract from 7/1 for $615 to transport my new vehicle from the dealership to me. The transport was arranged by the dealership which I agreed to... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/23/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Additional information
    Review:After being told the same driver would drop off vehicle that was not the case. They hang up on customers. They try to speak over you. I was not informed throughout the process. They are just overall horrible. Save yourself the hassle and the headac... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Lane
    Date:7/10/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service, Minor Damage
    Review:A dealership I bought a vehicle from in another state used this company to ship the vehicle to me. I paid for the shipping. The deliver date was delayed by a day or so due by the trucking company due to their internal issues. That in itself was not a... [ More ]
    Response:Bulldog Trucking would like to apologize to the customer for the inconvenience this issue has caused the customer. Our company works very hard to ensure a smooth transport for all customers. We understand the importance of taking care of our customers and their vehicles. We also strive to resolve all problems that can occur throughout the process of transport. Our team of employees are trained to address the logistics from pick-up to delivery. Any and all claims that are reported to Bulldog Trucking are investigated and reviewed according to company policy. The claim the customer is referring to was received and reviewed by the Bulldog Trucking claims department. It was determined the scratch was a rock chip caused by a rock hitting the vehicle during transport. The transporters are open carriers and cannot prevent objects, such as rocks flying up and hitting vehicles. It is stated on the bill of lading, in the Liability Disclaimer, that Bulldog Trucking is not liable for any glass damage, rock chips or cracks due to flying debris. The customer and his insurance company were informed of the decision made by the department. Bulldog Trucking does apologize for this matter and believes all measures were taken to resolve the issue. [ view ]
    Poster:AC
    Date:2/23/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:We worked with two trucking companies to transport our car from IL to AZ. BullDog Trucking drivers actually moved the vehicle from point to point. Picked our car up on one of the coldest days of the year in IL, and gave us every confidence that the... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Haschke
    Date:2/13/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:1962 Chevy was transported 1000 miles to Minnesota. Pick up and delivery was great and reasonable cost. I would recommend Bulldog Trucking. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:12/20/2013 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: First time using Bulldog
    Review:First I would like to say that our vehicle did arrive safe and damage free which is always a relief. It arrived in the amount of time that we were told. Pick up the driver was late we were told between 3-6 and I think it was around 7:30 when they pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:10/29/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Delivery background - The agreed-upon destination for the car was "Milwaukee". I live about two hours from any destination that would have been most convenient to the driver, i.e. all truck stops south of Milwaukee. I needed to accept the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott W. Funk
    Date:6/26/2013 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:This company comes highly recommended. Although we had some issues with the truck breaking down, Bulldog was exceptional in their communication with us and did everything in their power to make it better. The driver was clean-cut and incredibly ple... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the recommendation. Bulldog Trucking [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Tabor
    Date:3/19/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: bulldog
    Review:My broker Premire Auto shippers POOR do not use them. As for the shipping co. BULLDOG they kept in touch with me from the time they picked up my jeep. Called me and told me it was going to be a day or so late due to the winter storm. Understandable!!... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for your review of our company. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We valve your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ty4318
    Date:1/4/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Arizona to Michigan
    Review:Contracted with Suncoast Auto Transport. Bulldog Trucking transported vehicle in a very timely manner. I was kept informed about delivery dates and times. My son had also loaded some personal belongings in the vehicle, and they were all intact when... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the review of our company. We strive to meet our customers needs and valve your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Shea