Transport Logo
View 172,013 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,014th Review now!

View Bulldog Trucking's New Profile

Bulldog Trucking
20750-A ostrich dr
lebanon, MO 65536
Phone Number:888-514-4005
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/31/2010
Common CarrierActive
Have your own experience with Bulldog Trucking to share?

Bulldog Trucking reports that they have an average of 6500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 21 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.32% of Bulldog Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent Transportation Company
    Review:I have used Bulldog Trucking many times before and would highly recommend to anyone in need to ship their vehicles. They are upfront and honest and are not brokers. In instances where they may not service a route, they will tell you that they will fi... [ More ]
    Date:9/29/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Yes auto transport via bulldog
    Review:From the first contact until delivery, everything was very professional and I was made to feel important and comfortable.The drivers were great with communicating with me. My car arrived exactly the way I sent it. I would recommend both companies to ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Date:8/29/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Cars
    Review:Shipped a 11 year old 2004 Acura MDX in excellent condition from Michigan to Las Vegas. Also shipped a 10 day old Nissan Rogue with 100 miles on it. Both arrived exactly as promised, with lots of bugs and dirt on them like they traveled 21k miles o... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Dan
    Date:8/27/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier damaged vehicle. All properly documented
    Review:When the car was delivered there was obvoius damage to the front spoiler. The truck driver agreed and we both documented that the damage was there, and that it was caused during transit. I called customer service and talked to Ashley. She told me the... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Maddox
    Date:8/19/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I cannot say enough nice things about the great customer service provide by Bulldog and in particular Cody. He kept me informed every step of the way. He was extremely helpful and made the entire process smooth and worry free. I would ABSOLUTELY u... [ More ]
    Date:7/31/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellant service and reliability. My second experience with them. I will definitly use them the next time i need to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike McCarthy
    Date:6/28/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Betty-Best Customer Service
    Review:In the midst of a cross country move, I encountered the worst issues when it came to my furniture move, however in working with Bulldog, namely Betty, it was a seamless, stress-free and absolutely wonderful process. From the moment my agreement was ... [ More ]
    Date:6/9/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my 1949 Dodge.
    Review:Bulldog Trucking is big on communication.I give them high marks for that. I had shipped my Corvette approximately 3 weeks earlier with another company. that trucking company was out of Connecticut and was brokered by a Florida firm. from the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike F.
    Date:5/29/2015 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: AVOID BULLDOG
    Review:Contracted to ship vehicle from AZ to OH. Vehicle arrived with damage (dent and scratches). Driver noted damage. Filed claim to carrier with 2 estimates to repair, photos of damage, and copy of marked up Bill of Lading by Driver. Company has done... [ More ]
    Date:5/12/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I called the company on January 29, 2015 and promptly received (by email) an executed contract which accurately set forth the agreed terms. The company called me on the Monday of the pickup week and on Friday of the week before the drop off to let m... [ More ]
    Poster:C RaittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!
    Review:My wife and I shipped our Toyota Avalon from our home in Arizona, to our son who is in college in Illinois. This is the first time that we've shipped a vehicle, so at the outset we were a little unsure as to what to expect. From start to finish, th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob ParsonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience three times!!
    Review:My daughter moved to Phoenix and then back home to Chicago. She used Bulldog Trucking for BOTH moves. In each case the company was honest, prompt and very professional. Then it came time for me to move from Chicago to Las Vegas the following year... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig B
    Date:1/24/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: BullDog Autotransport review
    Review:Communication is always precise, timely and accurate. The office staff and drivers are very friendly. Price is competitive. Estimated delivery times are reliable. I have used BullDog trucking for three years and plan to continue to use them at least ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry CruegerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Review:Fantastic service. Price was very good, would recommend, Five star company. Office girl Betty very polite and helpful gave step by step up to delivery, drivers very pleasant. [ View ]
    Date:11/6/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: rating review
    Review:Very professional and efficient order and dispatch staff. Knowledgeable staff as regards pricing and pickup and delivery times. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron PosnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Bulldog Trucking
    Review:We have used Bulldog Trucking for two years and have always been completely satisfied with their friendly drivers and excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Ruth JaffeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:I have been usin Bulldog for a number of years and they have always been 1st class. I have referred them to at least 10 others who now use them. They are always on time and very accommodating as to where they pick up and drop off. The price is con... [ More ]
    Poster:bill goldmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:I first called Bull Dog Trucking on 6/30/15 to schedule a pick up date for delivery to Scottsdale,AZ on 10/7/14. Ashley scheduled pick up on 10/1. She called and advised pick up would be 10/2 for delivery 10/7. Buddy(driver) called me and said he wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy KalishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:This company was one of the best I have ever used! Everyone was very friendly at all times! Thank you Bulldog Trucking for everything! I would tell all my friends to use this company and will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport company
    Review:These people are totally ethical and honest.We have used them for many years and have never been disappointed.They will stretch over backwards to accommodate your schedule! [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Prill
    Date:10/14/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Theft
    Review:I used bulldog trucking to transport my car from Ohio to New Mexico. Everything seemed to be ok until my car arrived to its destination to have money missing from my car. I was told by the transport company AutoTransit123 to put the money owed for de... [ More ]
    Date:10/4/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Muffler Damage
    Review:My car was picked up and had NO exhaust problems at all and was delivered with muffler damage. The car was picked in Arizona and then was off loaded to another car carrier in route to Illinois. The second driver off loaded the car at some truck stop ... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry for any damage that may have occurred during the transport of you vehicle. However, this is a 21 year old car and things do tend to go wrong. We spoke to Charles and notified him as per the BOL that both parties had signed that letters G,D,&E state that we are not responsible for damage to the under carriage or to the exhaust system as parts may rattle and become loose during transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Baxter
    Date:7/28/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Took care of a Broker's mess.
    Review:Bulldog Transport took care of a mess they picked up from Crossover and USATransport via Frank. I had a contract from 7/1 for $615 to transport my new vehicle from the dealership to me. The transport was arranged by the dealership which I agreed to... [ More ]
    Date:7/23/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Additional information
    Review:After being told the same driver would drop off vehicle that was not the case. They hang up on customers. They try to speak over you. I was not informed throughout the process. They are just overall horrible. Save yourself the hassle and the headac... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Lane
    Date:7/10/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service, Minor Damage
    Review:A dealership I bought a vehicle from in another state used this company to ship the vehicle to me. I paid for the shipping. The deliver date was delayed by a day or so due by the trucking company due to their internal issues. That in itself was not a... [ More ]
    Response:Bulldog Trucking would like to apologize to the customer for the inconvenience this issue has caused the customer. Our company works very hard to ensure a smooth transport for all customers. We understand the importance of taking care of our customers and their vehicles. We also strive to resolve all problems that can occur throughout the process of transport. Our team of employees are trained to address the logistics from pick-up to delivery. Any and all claims that are reported to Bulldog Trucking are investigated and reviewed according to company policy. The claim the customer is referring to was received and reviewed by the Bulldog Trucking claims department. It was determined the scratch was a rock chip caused by a rock hitting the vehicle during transport. The transporters are open carriers and cannot prevent objects, such as rocks flying up and hitting vehicles. It is stated on the bill of lading, in the Liability Disclaimer, that Bulldog Trucking is not liable for any glass damage, rock chips or cracks due to flying debris. The customer and his insurance company were informed of the decision made by the department. Bulldog Trucking does apologize for this matter and believes all measures were taken to resolve the issue. [ view ]
    Date:2/23/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:We worked with two trucking companies to transport our car from IL to AZ. BullDog Trucking drivers actually moved the vehicle from point to point. Picked our car up on one of the coldest days of the year in IL, and gave us every confidence that the... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Haschke
    Date:2/13/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:1962 Chevy was transported 1000 miles to Minnesota. Pick up and delivery was great and reasonable cost. I would recommend Bulldog Trucking. [ View ]
    Date:12/20/2013 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: First time using Bulldog
    Review:First I would like to say that our vehicle did arrive safe and damage free which is always a relief. It arrived in the amount of time that we were told. Pick up the driver was late we were told between 3-6 and I think it was around 7:30 when they pic... [ More ]
    Date:10/29/2013 12:29:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.