View 152,886 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,887th Review now!

View Budget Auto Shipping's New Profile

Budget Auto Shipping
555 NE 15 Street Ste 2T
Miami, FL 33132
Phone Number:1-888-301-4285
Website:http://www.budgetautoshipping.com/
Time On Site:6 Years, 8 Months. Since 3/5/2008

Budget Auto Shipping Americas favorite and most trusted auto shipping company offers nationwide and international shipping to most locations worldwide. Customers who use Budget Auto Shipping enjoy the benefits of saving money while Budget handles all the intrecit detailes of shipping.
Have your own experience with Budget Auto Shipping to share?

Budget Auto Shipping reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 25 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.71% of Budget Auto Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.29% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Budget Auto Shipping
    Subject: Budget really came through for me
    Review:Budget, and Gerson, whom I dealt with at Budget, was nothing but polite and helpful during this stressful process of shipping a car. Though I had issues with the driving company, not Budget, Gerson miraculously had my car arrive on time, as scheduled... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:11/4/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Liars
    Review:These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arrived. Two weeks late and counting. It's one thin... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin Beers
    Date:9/25/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Budget Auto Shipping Delivered!!
    Review:Gerson provided such excellent customer service. If it is your first time shipping a car across country you are no doubt leery of the whole process and worried about getting scammed. I researched and Googled and finally chose Budget Auto Shippers bas... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie J
    Date:9/9/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fine job, only one small problem.
    Review:They were fast, pleasant and careful with my car. My one concern was the notice to pick up the car, I was told it would be 12-24 hours before but the driver called 30 minutes away. Luckily my relative was home and able to get the car ready. They pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:9/7/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Transported 57 Chevy
    Review:I have used Budget Auto Shipping quite often, and their service is excellent, My go to guy has been Gerson and he is hands on. Every transporter should have a guy like Gerson!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Mercadante
    Date:8/12/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE. LAIRS. DONT USE!
    Review:do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be delivered within seven to 10 days. there have been so ma... [ More ]
    Response:This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident and the driver was hospitalized. She believes we lied to her which in fact we did not we only relay messages from the carries to the customers. We as brokers have no control these types of situation and are the responsibility of the carriers once dispatched. [ view ]
    Poster:Kristyn Floyd
    Date:8/12/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Hired Budget Auto Shipping to transport vehicle from Ohio to Florida. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ealy. Extremely pleasant experience and Alex Durant was in constant communication until the vehicle was delivered. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:8/8/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Alex Duran
    Review:Budget Auto Shipping's Alex Duran has transported vehicles from Texas, Hawaii and Oklahoma for me. Everything went without a problem and for the price quoted which I thought was a solid value. He takes care of everything and never asks for additio... [ More ]
    Poster:david porter
    Date:5/19/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:budget auto went way above and beyond to accomplish customer satisifaction.my contact person constantly stayed in touch with me to keep me informed.i would not use any other carrier.after speaking and shopping around no one else was even in the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:steve This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car never picked up
    Review:I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prior to my move date. (With the exception of me contacting them to see if all was good because I never ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Anne
    Date:5/8/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: veh. transport
    Review:Dont waste your time calling around, I already did that. Call alex @Budget auto shipping one call picked up my daughters car in phily in a few hours, delivered to my other daughters door step in del ray beach fla 26 hours courtious polite drivers, no... [ More ]
    Poster:js317@myway.com
    Date:5/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:This was the first time I had a car shipped. My daughter is in the Coast Guard and she was just transferred to Cleveland. It made sense to keep 2500 miles off the care, and the wear and tear off my daughter. Budget Auto Shippers had good revie... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:4/30/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I had a 1966 Catalina picked up in Idaho I bought on E-Bay and shipped to me in Michigan. The trucker was excellent to deal with and he kept in contact with me. Alex was quick with getting it scheduled and the car was moved surprisingly fast.The sell... [ More ]
    Poster:Murray Powelson
    Date:4/21/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible experience
    Review:My experience with Budget auto shippers was unbelievable. I purchased a vehicle to ship to hawaii. The original pickup was scheduled for Duluth Mn. Which is 2 hours south of where I live. Budget Contacted me the day before pickup and changed it to Mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Julkowski
    Date:4/16/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My Jeep
    Review:Sending my Jeep to my son in Camp Lejeune, NC was one of the most frustrating experiences I have undertaken. I thought it would be simple, find a few carriers on the internet, and negotiate a good deal. Was I mistaken. Most of the carrier brokers ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marine Dad
    Date:4/4/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Budget Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Very happy with the service, they were on time for PICK UP and delivery, definitely will use them again next year Thanks Alex. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlos Almeida
    Date:2/21/2014 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped from Guam to Hawaii via California
    Review:We needed to ship two cars from Guam to Hawaii. Estimates from other companies were higher by thousands of dollars. The Pasha Group in Guam worked with Budget Auto and Matson to get us a lower price option by shipping to California first and then to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Rean
    Date:2/5/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: My car care
    Review:I have used Alex and team on a few of my car purchases and they are the best of best. I have never had an issue and alex answers my calls and texts whenever and whereever i have a question. I am not sure if he sleeps! My Porsches are my babies and... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:2/1/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I compared several companies regarding price and Alex Duron had the best price by far. This was the first time I had shipped a car with Budget Auto Shipping and will certainly use them exclusively in the future. The driver was on time and very profes... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Holt
    Date:2/1/2014 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: CONTACT WITH BUDGET
    Review:I CALLED ALEX AT BUDGET, TO SEE IF PICKUP ON TIME AND HE ASSURED ME IT WAS. I THEN NEEDED TO SPEAK TO DRIVER AND HE GAVE ME CONTACT INFORMATION. CAR ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITION. GREAT EXPERIENCE, AND I WOULD USE AGAIN. IT WAS ALSO THE BES... [ More ]
    Poster:STACEY
    Date:1/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Budget auto was able to ship my vehicle to Hawaii
    Review:Update: After a review because of the length of shipping my vehicle, after posting here I received multiple phone calls to get my vehicle to Hawaii from the Budget Auto staff. They took the time to explain the process of transporters taking the bid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill H
    Date:1/18/2014 7:25:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:We are military and shipped two different vehicles with themand everything went awesome! They went above and beyond for me and my family. We even had to change vehicles and dates and they worked endlessly to accommodate those changes. They also gave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chesnee
    Date:12/24/2013 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Sevice
    Review:I shipped two vehicles to Hawaii using Budget Auto Shipping and everything went well. They offered the best price out of the ten quotes I received from other companies. My vehicles were picked up on time and were delivered ahead of schedule! All call... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:12/22/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Company
    Review:Budget Auto has transported my Volkswagon Vanagon from Calif. To Hawaii And Back twice. Once in 2012 and again in 2013. I have never ever had any complaints. Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran were always on top of it. If I ever have to transport another ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherlyn
    Date:12/9/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle booked into WRONG port (UPDATED)
    Review:I told the booking agent that I would need to ship into OAHU. When looking up the status of my vehicle i see that it is being shipped into MAUI. Now I have to fight with Matson to get my vehicle dropped off on Oahu. [UPDATE] I have contacted Mats... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/7/2013 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I was in a bind after the carrier who was suppose to ship my car from massachusetts to Texas did not return my calls. I called Budget Auto Shipping(this was on saturday) and spoke to Alex Duran who within an hour was able to find a transporter(Ararat... [ More ]
    Poster:Simon
    Date:11/21/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Review:Alex Duran was very helpful. Car arrived early. Delivery guy was excellent and friendly. I do however find it frustrating that I cannot submit this review without writing more. [ View ]
    Poster:Erin Godwin
    Date:11/8/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Alex with Budget Auto Shipping is the man. So is Evis, the driver. From inception to delivery was about 5 days. From pick up to delivery was 3 full days, actually less(11:00PST Fri - 7:30amEST Mon). If I ever have to transport another vehicle 3000mil... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher G
    Date:11/6/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport!!
    Review:We called this company One time and that was All I had to do! Eric and Matson and the Car Transport Mover picked up the Car at the House and Delivered it to the Port! There was No Trouble other than a Mixup at Matson that Budget had no control Of!! W... [ More ]
    Poster:Marshall Milligan
    Date:11/5/2013 8:54:00 AM
    Review:I had a very bad experience with Fast Track Auto out of Delray Beach Florida. They took my deposit and never pick up my car. Never returned any of my phone calls nor never answer the phone. I was really put off by using a company to move a classic P... [ More ]
    Poster:Monika Jeffery
    Date:10/16/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Review:I've been in this country for about 15 years now and one of the problems that I've encountered with people I do business with is they do not keep their word. Most businesses fail because of that. I went looking online for the right auto shipping comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jefferson Smith
    Date:9/13/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:4 shipments without a single problem/issue. Thanks to Eric for the personalized service. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:patt nelson
    Date:9/11/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect example of service done right!
    Review:I originally had decided to use a different carrier to ship my husband's car from Hawaii to the mainland, however once I got the quote and told them I had to wait for address information to know where the car would be delivered to, I could never get ... [ More ]
    Poster:April
    Date:9/3/2013 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Crisis Managed
    Review:Alex was dream to work with. I was really concerned with my upcoming move. It was getting closer and closer and I was not able to confirm details at the other end. Looming closer but not able to confirm the other parties pick up - I’m sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Esse
    Date:8/30/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Review:I would like to thank Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran for providing excellent and prompt service. I shipped my vehicle from Guam to San Antonio with so many obstacles along the way, those particular individuals I mentioned were very helpful in getting ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ricardo Cruz
    Date:8/29/2013 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: FIRST TIME I EVER HAD A CAR MOVED
    Review:I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH EVERY ASPECT AND THE DRIVER KEPT ME INFORMED ALL THE WAY FROM PICK-UP TO MY HOME,AND ERIC AT BUDGET AUTO KEPT IN CONTACT THE WHOLE WAY. [ View ]
    Poster:jerry sidie
    Date:8/20/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Triple A service
    Review:This was my first time using a auto carrier to ship my truck. Everyone was very knowledgeable and polite, and Eric, Alex, Veronica was super nice. The truck drive was on time and very detailed about how he would put my truck on the carrier. I explain... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/20/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Will be using again!
    Review:This is the third vehicle I have shipped with Budget Auto Shipping and the third time I have worked with Eric. Great customer service and on-time delivery. This company has gone the extra miles to assist me with my vehicle moves. Case in point, th... [ More ]
    Poster:Patt Nelson
    Date:8/16/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: long distance move
    Review:Picked up and delivered my cars on time, with no damages. It was picked up in Texas and delivered to Arizona within 2 days! Highly recommend, and will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:DH
    Date:8/7/2013 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service, from initial call to signing off at delivery was superb! Gerson returned calls promptly and provided accurate information on delivery. Edwin, the transport driver, was polite, friendly and professional. This was the second delivery of two ca... [ More ]
    Poster:George G. Boyd
    Date:8/4/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 lincoln continental (not running)
    Review:I was very pleased with the whole experience. Alex stayed in touch with me until he handed it off to driver. Then driver stayed in touch until delivery. I felt informed and secure. And the price was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Lester Stewart
    Date:7/30/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service at competitive price
    Review:I enjoyed doing business with Budget Auto. Everything went as planned with no delays I would recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:7/22/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Overall the company did and excellent job, from pick up to delivery. The Driver that deliver the vehicle from California was the best in costumer service. Always keep me abreast on the status of my vehicle and when he was going to de in town. Will re... [ More ]
    Poster:Julian Padilla
    Date:7/19/2013 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend
    Review:I was very happy with the entire process. The price was competitive and the service was timely and excellent. The driver was competent and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:7/19/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service! I highly recommend using Budget Auto Shipping. The representative that I spoke to (Alex) was extremely helpful and made the process of receiving my car fast and reliable. The price of the shipping met or beat the competition, but i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominique Seramy
    Date:7/12/2013 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I have shipped many cars and used many companies. I will continue to use Budget Auto Shipping because their price was the best I was quoted and the pick up and delivery time were exactly when I was told they would be. From start to finish it took 4... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt O.
    Date:7/2/2013 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Dune buggy
    Review:First time to use a company to pickup a large Item like this and have it hauled 1,200 miles across the US. Everyone I worked with was great and made the transaction a success. Eric at Buget made it fast and easy to set up the pickup and delivery, w... [ More ]
    Poster:TIM
    Date:6/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 57 Dodge MS to CA
    Review:We used Budget to move a pristine 57 Dodge hardtop form MS to our yard in Paramount CA. Car was in a smaller town but Alex arranged pickup quickly and it was delivered in CA in a few days. I have used Budget before and we are more than happy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/16/2013 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: organizing transport
    Review:Alex took control and made sure the transport of my car would occur as originally promised. He was thorough and always attainable. He chose a fantastic company to do the transporting, and I appreciate his assistance and professionalism [ View ]
    Poster:jackie
    Date:5/10/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:From the first contact, Gerson made me feel as though I was an important client, and that my truck would be treated with care. He stayed in contact with me at every step of the way, so that I was always informed. The driver subcontracted to delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Foster