View 154,263 Reviews on 3,617 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,264th Review now!

View Border to Border Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Border to Border Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:503 798 8226
Website:http://www.bordertoborderautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 10/21/2012
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Border to Border Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: Great experience
    Review:The driver ,Vadim, was very professional,on time, and called to keep me informed on the process of delivering my classic pickup. I would use this company again. Thanks Vadim!! [ View ]
    Poster:marc
    Date:3/15/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: The driver Pablo is belligerent, confrontational, and hostile
    Review:The driver Pablo is belligerent, confrontational, and hostile. I would strongly advise not to use this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Laurie EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: lots of communication
    Review:I had my car shipped from Washington to Texas. Border to Border auto transport were the contracted carrier. The driver Vadim called me Friday evening and told me he was coming to pickup my car the next morning. He gave me another call again Saturd... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:10/24/2013 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery
    Review:Pablo picked up my car on Friday from my friend in Portland Oregon and delivered it to me on Monday in Inglewood, CA. He was friendly and called me on Friday to say that he already picked up my car and will be there on Monday to deliver. This trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:9/25/2013 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: WORST... do not use!!!
    Review:I'm a real collector and ship quite a few cars... this is the first negative review I've ever left... I'm not surprised to see that the only other reviews for this company are also bad. This was a trade, one car for another so Pablo (the driver) p... [ More ]
    Poster:caine
    Date:9/21/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: bad customer service
    Review:Car was delivered damaged. Natasha and driver instructed me to get car fixed and they will re-imburse me for the damaged mirror. I tried to contact them 7 times without any returned calls. I emailed them 3 times without any returned emails. My email... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean