Transport Logo
View 171,859 Reviews on 3,861 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,860th Review now!

View Border to Border Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Border to Border Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:503 798 8226
Time On Site:3 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/21/2012
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Company type cannot be verified...
Have your own experience with Border to Border Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: Damaged vehicle
    Review:Horrible experience overall. Even worse follow up, actually non existent. Truck was dispatched from a3rd party, I won't name them because they did a stand up job and tried repeatedly to help me get border to border to be responsible. Driver, pablo c... [ More ]
    Date:9/28/2015 4:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The driver ,Vadim, was very professional,on time, and called to keep me informed on the process of delivering my classic pickup. I would use this company again. Thanks Vadim!! [ View ]
    Date:3/15/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: The driver Pablo is belligerent, confrontational, and hostile
    Review:The driver Pablo is belligerent, confrontational, and hostile. I would strongly advise not to use this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Laurie EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: lots of communication
    Review:I had my car shipped from Washington to Texas. Border to Border auto transport were the contracted carrier. The driver Vadim called me Friday evening and told me he was coming to pickup my car the next morning. He gave me another call again Saturd... [ More ]
    Date:10/24/2013 10:09:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.