Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,325 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 945 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Best Auto Shipper
Location:Miami, FL 33157
Phone Number:877-449-4370
Website:http://www.bestautoshipper.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 5 Month(s). Since 11/4/2010

Have your own experience with Best Auto Shipper to share?

• Subject: Best Auto Shipper Review
    Review:This transport broker is awesome. Second time I have used them, Oct 2011 and July 2013. They have offered fair-affordable rates both times. Both times were classic vehicles in inop condition, and they still blew the competitions quote away. I was a l... [ More ]
    Response:For quotes or general information please call 877-449-4370 or Email any inquire's to info@bestautoshipper.com www.bestautoshipper.com Thank you allowing us the opportunity to provide you our auto transport service. [ view ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:7/13/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Everything went well with my transport from start to finish. The only things I would say is the driver was a day late. Overall I recommend Best Auto Shipper [ View ]
    Poster:Demonte Jordan
    Date:6/19/2013 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: LIARS, LIARS, LIARS!!!
    Review:THIS BROKER LIED AND PLAYED GAMES FROM BEGINNING, HE CLAIMED MY CARS (2) WOULD BE DELIVERED ON OR BEFORE 11/06/12 WHEN I CALLED THE DRIVER TO GET STATUS THEY CLAIMED MY CAR WOULD BE DELIVERED ON 11/09/12 THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD PRIOR TO PICK UP A... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny Velasquez
    Date:11/13/2012 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:I used Best Auto Shipper and it was great. My car was shipped for $550 and delivered by a great delivery man named Assem. My car was delievered quickly and with no problems and no need to have to communicate with the company as everything was so smoo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for allow us to ship your vehicle. We are glad that everything went smooth for you. We at Best Auto Shipper look forward to shipping your vehicle again. All the best from the Best Auto Shipper family [ view ]
    Poster:Bianca
    Date:10/29/2012 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: watch for changes
    Review:Yes this review is a year or so late.But it still bugs the hell out of me.I entered a contract with Best Auto.I was told I would my credit card would not be charged until the vehicle was picked up.I also told Best Auto the truck would not be ready fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/7/2012 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: *****BREACH OF CONTRACT*****
    Review:***Attn All: AUG 2012*** August 2012 Best Auto Shipper was found by a Judge in the Kyrene District Court in Arizona to be in Breach of Contract - Failure to Perform. Despite all of my efforts to resolve the negligent business practices of Best... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/16/2012 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: transport of VW
    Review:I contracted on June 29, 2012 for 288.00 to provide service per the contract. I was very specific about the date July 9, 2012 between 9 and 11am. They kept calling me trying to change the pick up times. This morning they called me stating that t... [ More ]
    Response:You made so many demands which we met 3 different times for you. We sent a 3 car carrier to you first, you refused the service saying the carrier was to big ; You wanted a flat bed. We sent you a flat bed which arrive to your location a little late because getting to your location was hard to find. Once he arrive you refused that flat bed bc he did not come 1 hour before, now you called us and wanted a tow truck to pick you up. We do not know if you were playing games with us, but its people like you Eric Wall who makes a bad name for small business. People like Eric Wall and the guy who poured coffee on himself to sue McDonalds to claim there was no warning label on the cups, makes all of us good businesses practice look bad. Your demands were met, all 15+ phone calls was answered. Eric Wall we wish you the best. [ view ]
    Poster:ew
    Date:7/12/2012 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Excellent customer service. pick up and deliver on time. I will recomend them to other people. The driver kept in contact with us before the pick up day and before arrival. Car was delivered in good condition at final destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:7/4/2012 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Best Auto Shipper
    Review:Even though the company was late vehicle customer service was great. Driver was excellent. They did get the vehicle to the destination by the date promised. I would definitly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jane Bond
    Date:7/2/2012 2:23:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.