View 148,784 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,785th Review now!

View Best Auto Shipper's New Profile

Best Auto Shipper
Miami, FL 33157
Phone Number:877-449-4370
Website:http://www.bestautoshipper.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 11/4/2010

Have your own experience with Best Auto Shipper to share?

• Subject: Best Auto Shipper Review
    Review:This transport broker is awesome. Second time I have used them, Oct 2011 and July 2013. They have offered fair-affordable rates both times. Both times were classic vehicles in inop condition, and they still blew the competitions quote away. I was a l... [ More ]
    Response:For quotes or general information please call 877-449-4370 or Email any inquire's to info@bestautoshipper.com www.bestautoshipper.com Thank you allowing us the opportunity to provide you our auto transport service. [ view ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:7/13/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Everything went well with my transport from start to finish. The only things I would say is the driver was a day late. Overall I recommend Best Auto Shipper [ View ]
    Poster:Demonte Jordan
    Date:6/19/2013 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: LIARS, LIARS, LIARS!!!
    Review:THIS BROKER LIED AND PLAYED GAMES FROM BEGINNING, HE CLAIMED MY CARS (2) WOULD BE DELIVERED ON OR BEFORE 11/06/12 WHEN I CALLED THE DRIVER TO GET STATUS THEY CLAIMED MY CAR WOULD BE DELIVERED ON 11/09/12 THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD PRIOR TO PICK UP A... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny Velasquez
    Date:11/13/2012 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:I used Best Auto Shipper and it was great. My car was shipped for $550 and delivered by a great delivery man named Assem. My car was delievered quickly and with no problems and no need to have to communicate with the company as everything was so smoo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for allow us to ship your vehicle. We are glad that everything went smooth for you. We at Best Auto Shipper look forward to shipping your vehicle again. All the best from the Best Auto Shipper family [ view ]
    Poster:Bianca