View 165,549 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,550th Review now!

View AutoZipper's New Profile

AutoZipper
2110 Artesia Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Phone Number:888-379-3220
Secondary Phone Number:562 430 0020
Website:http://www.autozipper.com
Time On Site:9 Years, 2 Months. Since 5/31/2006

Have your own experience with AutoZipper to share?

• Subject: Excellent Service
    Review:Kellie from Autozipper is a true professional. She was prompt in all her responses regarding transport quote and scheduling delivery. Price was reasonable and service was beyond exceptional. Pickup was on time and delivery was earlier than expected w... [ More ]
    Poster:MZac
    Date:7/5/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport
    Review:I bought a 69 Camaro show car from the state of Michigan. I was referred to Kellie from AutoZipper. She immediately took interests and assured me her network of transport companies were all highly rated. The same day I called her she located an enclo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:6/29/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service at Autozipper
    Review:We had prompt, courteous, and efficient service from Autozipper. Car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition. Kellie was experienced and worked hard to make the timing and connections work at both ends. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Paul! Yes, it was a challenge to make the timing work on both ends for the 1st trip with it not running, but we did it! Thanks for using AutoZipper on the returning trip, back up North as well. Glad we could be of service, and glad you have your car back in running condition! Happy Holidays! Thanks for choosing AutoZipper! Kellie [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Kivel
    Date:12/17/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Autozipper provided quality service when I shipped my car from CA to IL. Kellie was courteous, helpful, and knowledgable. She worked with our date range and so did the driver. The driver was neat, clean, and courteous as well. The truck was in good c... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Brittni for choosing AutoZipper! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Kellie [ view ]
    Poster:Brittni
    Date:11/18/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper is great!
    Review:This is my second time using AutoZipper and I was very happy with my experience. My car has been delivered in perfect condition both times and arrived on time. All the contact I have had with the company has been prompt and I always receive quick res... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Hannah for putting your trust in AutoZipper to move your Land Rover to and from IL. I'm glad we could make it work with your schedule. And thanks for your loyalty! Kellie [ view ]
    Poster:Hannah
    Date:9/3/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent sevices
    Review:I had a great experience with the company. I could always feel the efforts they made to offer me the best service. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Danyi, I'm glad we could make it work! Thanks for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Danyi
    Date:8/18/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Great company to work with. They are very friendly and flexible. I have used them twice within last year and extremely satisfied with their costumer service and quality of their work. My car was picked up on time and was delivered on time. They are f... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Shabnam! We appreciate your continued business and loyalty to Autozipper! [ view ]
    Poster:Shabnam
    Date:8/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto zipper
    Review:I was very surprised how fast they took care of me. I called Monday looking to get my van cross country ASAP. Wednesday morning they picked it up from my house in California and it arrived Monday morning in North Carolina. It was my first time ever ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve! A lot of it is about timing, and I'm glad I was able to accommodate you! Thanks for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/10/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: WONDERFUL Experience with AutoZipper!
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to find an enclosed carrier to get my boss' car from Montgomery, AL to Dallas, TX in a very short timeframe. I was put in touch with Kellie who was professional, knowledgeable, kind and acted with a great sense of urgency.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Keera, I'm so glad I was able to help you out! I look forward to doing business with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Keera
    Date:6/10/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Again above expectations
    Review:This is the 3rd vehicle that I have shipped or sold and was shipped by Autozipper. Each experience has been above my expectations. Kellie is very professional and always keeps me up to date on what is happening either by phone call or text. On 2 of ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Brian for your review! The Excursion was a challenge, but we got it done! We appreciate your repeat business, and hopefully your review will help ease the minds of others, that are transporting their vehicles for the first time. It was a pleasure working for you once again! Kellie [ view ]
    Poster:Brian H
    Date:4/30/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience with moving a car
    Review:I dealt with Kellie at Autozipper to move my car from CA to NY and was extremely pleased with the company she choose, and her follow through. I have shipped other cars in the past, and this by far was the easiest. Kellie and the driver both kept in... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:3/9/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Used Autozipper twice
    Review:We used the service twice in approximately one month time frame to move our cars from Georgia to California. Kellie from AutoZipper is very courteous and responsive and accommodating to our date of shipping and cost. Eventhough the first carrier wa... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dominic for your review! We appreciate your business, and glad you chose AutoZipper once again! Kellie [ view ]
    Poster:Dominic
    Date:1/26/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Taurus
    Review:I was very pleased with autozipper's service. I asked for autozipper to ship my 2001 Ford Taurus from California to Georgia and they did so at a very competitive rate, $900. Pros: The service provider, Kellie, was very very helpful and kind. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin
    Date:1/19/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I had to move my daughters car from New York to California. I never had to move a car before, so I was quite nervous after reading reviews online. I heard of Autozipper from a friend and so I googled them and found all good reviews so I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina
    Date:9/25/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper transport from MA to CA
    Review:This is the second time I have used AutoZipper to transport my vehicle cross-country and both times I was extremely satisfied with their service. I would recommend AutoZipper to anyone who wants to ship their car. Their prices are reasonable and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Meng
    Date:9/22/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:We had tried to ship a car previously and were so frustrated and disappointed in the service that we got our money back and drove the car ourselves. This time was so easy. The people we worked with were terrific. They were there when they said they... [ More ]
    Poster:MerryAnn
    Date:9/17/2013 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Last minute!
    Review:AutoZipper was recommended to me after another company failed to come through. I have a specialty vehicle that is oversized, heavy, and 37 years old. Needless to say I was stressed about moving it from AZ to Seattle. Kellie was great. She di... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:9/16/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I have had to ship cars five times in the last 35 years. The last two were with autozipper, and if I ever have to ship a car again, I will not consider anyone else. Here's why. It's almost always the case that one ships a car through a broker. So... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:9/7/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Autozipper
    Review:I called Autozipper on relatively short notice and Kelly was great on describing process and setting up dates and timing. I had a short transport window and Kelly was able to accommodate and my car arrived on time in destination city. Service was as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick M