View 148,607 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,608th Review now!

View AutoZipper's New Profile

AutoZipper
2110 Artesia Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Phone Number:888-379-3220
Secondary Phone Number:562 430 0020
Website:http://www.autozipper.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 4 Months. Since 5/31/2006

Have your own experience with AutoZipper to share?

• Subject: AutoZipper is great!
    Review:This is my second time using AutoZipper and I was very happy with my experience. My car has been delivered in perfect condition both times and arrived on time. All the contact I have had with the company has been prompt and I always receive quick res... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah
    Date:9/3/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent sevices
    Review:I had a great experience with the company. I could always feel the efforts they made to offer me the best service. [ View ]
    Poster:Danyi
    Date:8/18/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Great company to work with. They are very friendly and flexible. I have used them twice within last year and extremely satisfied with their costumer service and quality of their work. My car was picked up on time and was delivered on time. They are f... [ More ]
    Poster:Shabnam
    Date:8/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto zipper
    Review:I was very surprised how fast they took care of me. I called Monday looking to get my van cross country ASAP. Wednesday morning they picked it up from my house in California and it arrived Monday morning in North Carolina. It was my first time ever ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve! A lot of it is about timing, and I'm glad I was able to accommodate you! Thanks for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/10/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: WONDERFUL Experience with AutoZipper!
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to find an enclosed carrier to get my boss' car from Montgomery, AL to Dallas, TX in a very short timeframe. I was put in touch with Kellie who was professional, knowledgeable, kind and acted with a great sense of urgency.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Keera, I'm so glad I was able to help you out! I look forward to doing business with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Keera
    Date:6/10/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Again above expectations
    Review:This is the 3rd vehicle that I have shipped or sold and was shipped by Autozipper. Each experience has been above my expectations. Kellie is very professional and always keeps me up to date on what is happening either by phone call or text. On 2 of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian H
    Date:4/30/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience with moving a car
    Review:I dealt with Kellie at Autozipper to move my car from CA to NY and was extremely pleased with the company she choose, and her follow through. I have shipped other cars in the past, and this by far was the easiest. Kellie and the driver both kept in... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:3/9/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Used Autozipper twice
    Review:We used the service twice in approximately one month time frame to move our cars from Georgia to California. Kellie from AutoZipper is very courteous and responsive and accommodating to our date of shipping and cost. Eventhough the first carrier wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominic
    Date:1/26/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Taurus
    Review:I was very pleased with autozipper's service. I asked for autozipper to ship my 2001 Ford Taurus from California to Georgia and they did so at a very competitive rate, $900. Pros: The service provider, Kellie, was very very helpful and kind. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin
    Date:1/19/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I had to move my daughters car from New York to California. I never had to move a car before, so I was quite nervous after reading reviews online. I heard of Autozipper from a friend and so I googled them and found all good reviews so I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina
    Date:9/25/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper transport from MA to CA
    Review:This is the second time I have used AutoZipper to transport my vehicle cross-country and both times I was extremely satisfied with their service. I would recommend AutoZipper to anyone who wants to ship their car. Their prices are reasonable and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Meng
    Date:9/22/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:We had tried to ship a car previously and were so frustrated and disappointed in the service that we got our money back and drove the car ourselves. This time was so easy. The people we worked with were terrific. They were there when they said they... [ More ]
    Poster:MerryAnn
    Date:9/17/2013 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Last minute!
    Review:AutoZipper was recommended to me after another company failed to come through. I have a specialty vehicle that is oversized, heavy, and 37 years old. Needless to say I was stressed about moving it from AZ to Seattle. Kellie was great. She di... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:9/16/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I have had to ship cars five times in the last 35 years. The last two were with autozipper, and if I ever have to ship a car again, I will not consider anyone else. Here's why. It's almost always the case that one ships a car through a broker. So... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:9/7/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Autozipper
    Review:I called Autozipper on relatively short notice and Kelly was great on describing process and setting up dates and timing. I had a short transport window and Kelly was able to accommodate and my car arrived on time in destination city. Service was as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick M
    Date:9/1/2013 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Not one problem on a cross country trip. This is the second time I've used AutoZipper. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill S
    Date:6/25/2013 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Stressfree Shipping and AMAZING Customer Service
    Review:I am so glad we found Autozipper! We were relocating from CA to CO and if that wasn't hard enough, trying to find a reliable and trustworthy auto shipper was even harder! I was so happy when I called Autozipper and worked with Kellie. She explaine... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:6/15/2013 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Autozipper
    Review:This is my second time using Autozipper once to move my vehicle from California to Washington about 3 years ago, and the second time was last month to move 2 of my vehicles from Washington back to California. Autozipper has done a great job both time... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bell
    Date:6/13/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Honda Odyssey
    Review:I was very pleased with the customer service. Kelly kept me updated during the whole process. I was very unsure what to expect as this was my first time sending a car on a shipper. But she reassured me it was easier than driving cross-country, str... [ More ]
    Poster:LadyP
    Date:6/12/2013 7:32:00 PM
    Review:Very good customer service by Autozipper (Kellie) and the Carrier (Terry). Both communicated the status of the car very well. The carrier was very polite adn accomidating for pick up and delivery of the car. This is the second time I have used Autozi... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:4/18/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO-ZIPPER GREAT
    Review:Car was delivered early and within said drop off time. Shipped from New York to Oregon in 3-4 days, drivers must have hauled ass :) but was nice to have car early. Vehicle was delivered without damage although very dirty, but that would be expected g... [ More ]
    Poster:John B
    Date:4/16/2013 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Driver was timely and ready to roll. I pulled the truck out of storage...he looked it over...i signed and i was out. [ View ]
    Poster:aj
    Date:2/14/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Contacted Caseys Premimun Cars in Hermosa Beach and was told AutoZipper never let this dealership down. I called and the friendly service was as though Tommy had known me for years. The car arrive ahead of time and was stored for no charge until we p... [ More ]
    Poster:peter tucker
    Date:12/28/2012 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper Transport Review
    Review:The customer service was excellent. They picked my car up on Saturday and dropped it off Tuesday afternoon. The estimated drop-off date was Friday, but the car arrived much earlier on Tuesday. The driver even went the extra mile to drop it off around... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:12/20/2012 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Breezy Car Transport
    Review:Choosing Autozipper as my car transporter was the best decision I have made in years! After doing a lot of research on the web, getting quotes from tons of companies, and reading their ratings, reviews, etc (it’s a big Project!), I narrowed it... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:12/17/2012 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless and Reliable
    Review:I shipped two cars from Colorado to California. Tommy at AutoZipper made it easy, and he was in regular contact to ensure it all worked well. He even tracked down an alternate dropoff in California in case we didn't arrive in time to meet the driver.... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzi to California
    Date:11/29/2012 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: autozipper
    Review:Shipped a car from CT to AL. The service was excellent w/ Tommy, he really was on top of things, and kept me up to date with everything. The transport was late upon delivery, but this is not the fault of Autozipper. It was right after a hurricane, so... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent
    Date:11/6/2012 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Transport PA to IL
    Review:Very good transport company to deal with. Highly courteous and responsive. Keep me updated and informed on the status of my shipment throughout the pickup, move and delivery. Highly recommended A+A+A+. [ View ]
    Poster:David Bailey
    Date:11/5/2012 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:The customer service was excellent with Auto Zipper. If I have to transport another vehicle I would definitely choose Auto Zipper again! If I ever contacted the company I was always responded to very fast! No complaints at all regarding the compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristy Blanco
    Date:11/1/2012 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT JOB!!
    Review:I would recommend this company for shipping to anyone. Tommy kept me informed daily of when the shipping would take place. The driver was very professional and pleasant. Keep up the great work, Tommy!! [ View ]
    Poster:LBC
    Date:10/31/2012 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:tommy and brian did a great job would use them again. they were ontime even waived there fee how much better then that can you get. CALL THEM FIRST,,,,,,, thanks tommy rick [ View ]
    Poster:rick
    Date:10/30/2012 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: AutoZipper
    Review:AutoZipper was excellent, highly recommended. Tommy was very responsive, and the carrier/driver was excellent too. Price was reasonable, Not a scratch or mark on the car, and the driver was very responsive and courteous as well. Excellent and wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:10/24/2012 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Best transporter ever
    Review:I used Brian @ Auto Zipper 5 years aga to transport my Jeep and my dauthers car from Ca to Louiaians. They did a great job. And now five years later Tommy transported my Nissan van back to Ca. Great job, Graet job, Great job. Would not EVER use anyo... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Boutte'
    Date:10/19/2012 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Everyone should use Auto Zipper!!
    Review:Like most folks, I was hesitant to work with someone who wasn't actually the one picking up and transporting my car but I quickly learned that this is the way car transporting works. The transporting broker is the go-between. He assists you by findin... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamala
    Date:10/18/2012 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Zipper
    Review:Tommy at Auto Zippers called every day to update me and answer any questions I had. I would use this company again and again. The driver was also very kind and took great care with my car. I was very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:10/18/2012 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: nj to ca - in record time!
    Review:Second time using Auto Zipper, Brian was not available but his new employee Tom was trained exactly to Brian's specs. Easy and confident, they got my daughter's car to her in record time without any hassles or confusion. Driver was excellent, he... [ More ]
    Poster:cherie
    Date:10/8/2012 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My car was picked up and dropped off without any problems. Tom from auto zip was in contact with me every step of the way. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:10/4/2012 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient, professional service
    Review:This is my second shipping with Autozipper. In both cases they worked with me to arrange special pickup and drop off times to accommodate my needs. They handled everything in a friendly, professional manner. The carrier they used was very conscientio... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob P
    Date:9/28/2012 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Autozipper
    Review:They were great! Kept in contact with me through out the whole process. They were honest and on-time. I give them a 10 and would definitely use there service again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Meghan
    Date:9/26/2012 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with AutoZipper.
    Review:My mother in law was moving back to California after a two year stint in Minnesota for business. I was nervous about having her car shipped back as it's currently being leased. Pick up was fairly early (at least earlier than what we had expected) but... [ More ]
    Poster:Haleigh
    Date:9/26/2012 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Tommy was excellent to work with. He was easily accessible and always had the answers to my questions. I would definitely reccommend working with this company again after my experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Whitney