Transport Logo
View 175,147 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,148th Review now!

Location:2110 Artesia Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Phone Number:888-379-3220
Secondary Phone Number:562 430 0020
Time On Site:9 Years, 6 Months. Since 5/31/2006 4:37:00 PM
Have your own experience with AutoZipper to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:Excellent Service
    Review:Kellie from Autozipper is a true professional. She was prompt in all her responses regarding transport quote and scheduling delivery. Price was reasonable and service was beyond exceptional. Pickup was on time and delivery was earlier than expected w... [ More ]
    Date:7/5/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject:Enclosed transport
    Review:I bought a 69 Camaro show car from the state of Michigan. I was referred to Kellie from AutoZipper. She immediately took interests and assured me her network of transport companies were all highly rated. The same day I called her she located an enclo... [ More ]
    Date:6/29/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent service at Autozipper
    Review:We had prompt, courteous, and efficient service from Autozipper. Car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition. Kellie was experienced and worked hard to make the timing and connections work at both ends. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Paul! Yes, it was a challenge to make the timing work on both ends for the 1st trip with it not running, but we did it! Thanks for using AutoZipper on the returning trip, back up North as well. Glad we could be of service, and glad you hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Kivel
    Date:12/17/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Experience
    Review:Autozipper provided quality service when I shipped my car from CA to IL. Kellie was courteous, helpful, and knowledgable. She worked with our date range and so did the driver. The driver was neat, clean, and courteous as well. The truck was in good c... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Brittni for choosing AutoZipper! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Kellie [ view ]
    Date:11/18/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject:AutoZipper is great!
    Review:This is my second time using AutoZipper and I was very happy with my experience. My car has been delivered in perfect condition both times and arrived on time. All the contact I have had with the company has been prompt and I always receive quick res... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Hannah for putting your trust in AutoZipper to move your Land Rover to and from IL. I'm glad we could make it work with your schedule. And thanks for your loyalty! Kellie [ view ]
    Date:9/3/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent sevices
    Review:I had a great experience with the company. I could always feel the efforts they made to offer me the best service. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Danyi, I'm glad we could make it work! Thanks for your business! [ view ]
    Date:8/18/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject:Great Service!!
    Review:Great company to work with. They are very friendly and flexible. I have used them twice within last year and extremely satisfied with their costumer service and quality of their work. My car was picked up on time and was delivered on time. They are f... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Shabnam! We appreciate your continued business and loyalty to Autozipper! [ view ]
    Date:8/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject:Auto zipper
    Review:I was very surprised how fast they took care of me. I called Monday looking to get my van cross country ASAP. Wednesday morning they picked it up from my house in California and it arrived Monday morning in North Carolina. It was my first time ever ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve! A lot of it is about timing, and I'm glad I was able to accommodate you! Thanks for your business! [ view ]
    Date:6/10/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject:WONDERFUL Experience with AutoZipper!
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to find an enclosed carrier to get my boss' car from Montgomery, AL to Dallas, TX in a very short timeframe. I was put in touch with Kellie who was professional, knowledgeable, kind and acted with a great sense of urgency.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Keera, I'm so glad I was able to help you out! I look forward to doing business with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Date:6/10/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject:Again above expectations
    Review:This is the 3rd vehicle that I have shipped or sold and was shipped by Autozipper. Each experience has been above my expectations. Kellie is very professional and always keeps me up to date on what is happening either by phone call or text. On 2 of ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Brian for your review! The Excursion was a challenge, but we got it done! We appreciate your repeat business, and hopefully your review will help ease the minds of others, that are transporting their vehicles for the first time. It was a pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian H
    Date:4/30/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject:Best experience with moving a car
    Review:I dealt with Kellie at Autozipper to move my car from CA to NY and was extremely pleased with the company she choose, and her follow through. I have shipped other cars in the past, and this by far was the easiest. Kellie and the driver both kept in... [ More ]
    Date:3/9/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject:Used Autozipper twice
    Review:We used the service twice in approximately one month time frame to move our cars from Georgia to California. Kellie from AutoZipper is very courteous and responsive and accommodating to our date of shipping and cost. Eventhough the first carrier wa... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dominic for your review! We appreciate your business, and glad you chose AutoZipper once again! Kellie [ view ]
    Date:1/26/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject:Ford Taurus
    Review:I was very pleased with autozipper's service. I asked for autozipper to ship my 2001 Ford Taurus from California to Georgia and they did so at a very competitive rate, $900. Pros: The service provider, Kellie, was very very helpful and kind. ... [ More ]
    Date:1/19/2014 3:02:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.