View 178,955 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,956th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 7 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 438 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.94% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Subject: Transport evaluation
    Review:The carrier that transported my car was very responsible and gave a good service overall. From the beginning, my conversations with AUto Transport were with Jane who was very kind and helpful along the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:CarmenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2016 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Martina Melnik
    Review:I was contacted by over 20 companies, some several times. Autostar's price was not the lowest, but was midrange at the start. After speaking with Martina I could tell she cared. She was able to sharpen her pencil a little on the price, but most im... [ More ]
    Response:Aw, Max! Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy that this transportation was smooth and precise. The days worked out perfectly, pick up the day you wanted and next day delivery! I must say, other than my efforts you were great to work with! Communication and honesty are Key!! Do not forget to tell your friends to ship with me. I will honor discounts to every customer saying is Max’s friend! Martina.melnik@autostartransport.com or call me 888-802-8250 x 2245. [ view ]
    Poster:Max Ball
    Date:2/4/2016 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, but confusion over when the balance was due.
    Review:We initially understood that we would pay $200 when making the reservation, and $600 cash, cashier's check, or money order when they picked up our vehicle. We paid the initial $200 deposit when we made the reservation, and had $600 cash ready for wh... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Paul! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. Very sorry for the confusion with the payment details. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: professional job and company
    Review:It is the first I transit my car. I found and found some companies. but I still afraid the car will be damage or scrach during the transition. autostar stuff make my mind and they are friendly explain all the process and the insurance is very good. I... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 - Hello Mr. Sun. Thank you so very much for taking the time to issue a 5 Star Review!!! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your brand new Infiniti and that all worked out well and in a timely manner. You were a delight to work with, always answered your phone and emailed back which makes the communication process very important. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making the transport process as smooth as possible with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:qian sun
    Date:2/2/2016 6:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great value and On time
    Review:This was a great way to get my daughters car from Colorado to New York. Saved time and money using Auto Star versus driving across the country. I would recommend Auto Start to anyone [ View ]
    Response:Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 Thank you so much for the great review Nick. It was My pleasure to assist you and your daughter with the transportation of your vehicle. We were able to get it transported swiftly and without any problems, within a better than average transport time. If you need us in the future, you know you can count on us. If you know anyone else looking to transport a vehicle, have them drop Me a line at ben.acevedo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:1/31/2016 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service Overall
    Review:I received many quotes from transport companies and they beat the competition and also did exaclty what they said they would. I was having my car repaired at a shop before pick up and they were happy to just pick it up from the shop location. I also ... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Jonathon, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathon PolakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2016 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation from CA to VA
    Review:Our experience with AutoStar was outstanding! From pickup to delivery I was well informed. Carlos was wonderful and addressed any issues or concerns we had with promptness and kindness. Moving is always so stressful, but Carlos did his best to take... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250. Hi Sandy, it is stressful when you're completely relocating cross country but it was my please taking one thing less off your plate. You were so nice and patient which made everything go smooth. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. Remember if you or anyone else that you may know that might need transport in the future please feel free to give them my contact information. Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com. Best Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:1/29/2016 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:The communication was great. He was right on top of things emailing exactly what was going on. Very friendly, helpful, efficient. A pleasure to work with. He found a carrier very quickly and all went quickly and well. Very happy with the company.... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext.2250. Hi Jackie thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It was pleasure taking care of all of this for you, also you being so easy to work with just made my job that much easier, remember if you or anyone else that might need transport in the future please feel free to give them my contact information. Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com Best Regards. [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie McDanel
    Date:1/29/2016 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: fast service
    Review:Aa the subject stated, they have fast service and deliver as they promised. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the nice review Beatriz!!! We had your vehicle picked up the same day you place your order. Also we had it delivered the very next day. If you or anyone you know would like to have a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:beatriz evansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable, on-time service
    Review:This is the second time I have used AutoStar to ship my car to Hawaii. In each occasion, the service was excellent, communication was appropriately frequent and delivery was accurate. We booked with this this time based on past experience and the f... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review George! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:George Bruns
    Date:1/27/2016 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: TRUCKING
    Review:I DO MANY TRUCKING JOBS AROUND THE U.S.A. AND SOFIA WOLFE AT AUTO STAR IS THE BEST REP I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. THANK YOU SOFIA FOR ALL YOUR HONESTY AND HARDWORK. [ View ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Hello Mike, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It´s always a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicles. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making this a smooth as possible process with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an email sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2226 Best Regards [ view ]
    Poster:MERCEDES BENZ OF SALEM,OR
    Date:1/27/2016 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: The only company I will ever use to transport a auto
    Review:Short review but to the point, they delivered on time, for the exact price I was quoted. There was no damage to the vehicle. Also dealing with them on the phone was beyond easy! I'm posting this positive review based upon my experience and even thoug... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 Hi Robert , Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. Always a pleasure working with such nice customers. We pride ourselves here on our clear communication from the outset until the vehicle arrives . I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we were able to give you a fair price as well . We take great pride in our professional approach to each and every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert FaiellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2016 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Okay service. Vehicle arrived early and in great condition.
    Review:A customer of ours recommended Autostar. They low balled our estimate and ended up having to charge us more to complete the shipment of our vehicle (this all occurred after they charged our credit card the $200 deposit fee). The actual person who tra... [ More ]
    Response:Our apologies if the customer felt this was a less than satisfactory service provided. Customer started calling our offices the very next day after the order was placed advising they would like to expedite the pickup soonest. Customer was advised that we had priced this correctly with a fair market average price, and with that comes an average pick up time of 3-5 days. On the 4th day, the customer called our office and again reiterated their request to expedite the order, and they are not really concerned about the price. We wish we would have found a carrier by now, but some routes due to time of year, and locations do take a little longer than normal. On the 5th day, we were able to secure a carrier who was asking for $100 more than the contracted price. Customer was presented the option, and they agreed to pay the CARRIER $100 more on delivery. We wish every order would go without any delays, but in any kind of transport business whether it be cars, buses, airplanes, or even parcel transport…there are going to be delays. We wish the customer well. [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2016 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: It was ok
    Review:The experience was just ok. I was not properly informed about the process by the people in the office and was not happy with their communication abilities. But my vehicle made it and the driver was helpful. [ View ]
    Response:We are very sorry that the customer was not satisfied with the overall process and the services that were delivered. Customer placed an order with first available release date of January 1st! It was explained from the very beginning that this would be during the very busy holiday season, and do not expect to get a carrier immediately. Customer seemed to understand this since they made arrangements with a relative to leave the vehicle with them so they could make their scheduled flight. AutoStar Transport Express was able to secure a carrier on January 2nd, with a pickup date scheduled for January 6th. Vehicle was picked up exactly on the date scheduled and was delivered in 8 days on a 7-10 day route from the northern most part of WA state to New Orleans. AutoStar Transport Express, delivered a 5 star service in locating a carrier during the very busy holiday season, and met all the customer’s demands, with phone calls and email notifications all along the way. Some people are hard to please. We wish the customer well. [ view ]
    Poster:L- This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2016 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Customer satisfaction
    Review:Service was great from beginning to end. Everyone very professional and helpful including Jay the driver. All my concerns and questions were answered so I fully understood the process. First time I ever used this kind of service and would recommen... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Cynthia! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cynthia R. DobbinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2016 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: FAST AND GOOD SERVICES.
    Review:GOOD AND FAST SERVICES, I ALWAYS CONTACT THEM WHEN I NEED TRANSPORTER !!! [ View ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext 2240 Hi Angela! Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with AutoStar Transport Express. It is ALWAYS a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. Should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to please give me a call at 888.802.8250 ext 2240 or send me an email manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:ANGELA LIBREROSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2016 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Aston Martin Enclosed Transport
    Review:A return to form by AutoStar. After a couple of bumpy transports, this carrier was absolutely faultless. 100% recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Paul.  yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com  Thank you so very much for taking the time to issue a 5 Star Review!!! I am glad I was able to arrange Enclosed transportation of your Aston Martin  and that all worked out well and in a timely manner. We at AutoStar Transport Express pride ourselves on making the transport process as smooth as possible with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2233 [ view ]
    Date:1/23/2016 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:I am using AutoStar Transport for the second time now for shipping motorcycles. They are very honest, straight forward and customer friendly. Very easy to deal with. Customer focussed. Fully trust worthy. They come up with many options and carriers w... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean, sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the nice review, Nandagopan. We always appreciate feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experiences with us and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. If any of your friends or family wish to ship in the future they can call or email anytime. Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nandagopan PillaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Sean McBribe
    Review:Sean worked with me when the total vehicles to be transported changed, and then when the transporter came with a truck that was too short. he is always very professional in all my dealings with him [ View ]
    Response:From Sean, sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the nice review, Victor. We always appreciate feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. If any of your friends or family wish to ship in the future they can call or email anytime. Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Victor Cabeza de BacaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2016 11:49:00 PM
    Review:When reading online reviews for these companies it is hard to pick one. This company gave me updates every time my car change places and was delivered on time with NO issues at all! I would and will use them again in the future! [ View ]
    Response:From George 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review Andrew!!! We met your schedule perfectly. If you or anyone you know would like to transport a vehicle please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:1/21/2016 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Sienna
    Review:Very good experience [ View ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250. Hi Islam, it was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you, please feel free to give my information to someone you may know that needs help transporting their car. Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com, Best Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:IslamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2016 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Initially I was worried about shipping my vehicle due to cost and potential damage. However, the service I received was way above my expectations. My service representative, Ben, was readily available to answer questions, I received informative ema... [ More ]
    Response:From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 Ext 2241 . Thank you Mariana for taking the time to write this great review. Your vehicle was picked up quickly after becoming available and transportation was very fast. Let us know when you want to ship it back, and if you know anyone looking to ship a vehicle, have them drop Me a line at ben.acevedo@autostartransport.com . Enjoy the islands!! Mahalo. [ view ]
    Poster:Mariana AragonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 11:57:00 PM
    Review:I worked with Sean from AutoStar and he was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They were very easy to work with and very accommodating. However, the driver who transported the car was not as friendly and a little short. He was, however, very pr... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean, sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the nice review, Ashley. We always appreciate feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. If any of your friends or family wish to ship in the future they can call or email anytime. Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:I never had a car transported before and got bids from a lot of companies. I looked at reviews and picked AutoStar to move a car from Florida to Texas. I was very pleased - everything went perfectly. They scheduled delivery within two days of whe... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250. Thanks for the great review Russ!!! Everything went perfectly when we transported your Jeep Grand Cherokee. We picked it up and delivered exactly as promised. If you or anyone you know would like to transport a vehicle please let me know. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:1/14/2016 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Fast easy price reasonable
    Review:All easy , fast , simple , on time and price fair and reasonable [ View ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext.2250. Hi Rafael, thanks for taking the time to write your review, it was my pleasure to take care of all of this for you and I am happy that things went the way we wanted them too. Remember if you or anyways else that you may know who needs transport please feel free to give them my information, Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com, Best Regards. [ view ]
    Poster:R J Zambrano
    Date:1/14/2016 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipping company
    Review:No problems, easy to use and communicative. [ View ]
    Response:From Sean, sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the nice review, Peter. We always appreciate feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. If any of your friends or family wish to ship in the future they can call or email anytime. Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:P Guerra
    Date:1/11/2016 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from CA to NC
    Review:I shipped my car through Autostar Transport Express. I was promptly got the updates and calls from company about the car pick up. Driver is courteous and he promptly called a day before delivery date and delivered the vehicle on time as per schedule... [ More ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext 2240 Hi Ventkata! Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with AutoStar. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making this a smooth as possible process with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. Should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to please give me a call at 888.802.8250 ext 2240 or send me an email manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Venkata
    Date:1/10/2016 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Star Transport
    Review:Service was good and straight to the point. The cost was a little higher than i was quoted but it was worth spending for the on time delivery. [ View ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Damian! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Damian WindsorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2016 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY IMPRESSED WITH SERVICE FROM AUTOSTAR AND MARCELO!!!!
    Review:Great service from AutoStar Transportation moving a vehicle for us from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, IL! Marcelo provided quick, helpful service and got us THE BEST rate! Marcelo responded to emails and calls promptly and got us the vehicle quickl... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 - Hello Carly. Thank you so very much for taking the time to issue a 5 Star Review!!! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your repo Jetta and that all worked out well and in a timely manner. You were a delight to work with, always answered your phone and emailed back which makes the communication very important. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making the transport process as smooth as possible with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carly - Ecpress Auto Finance
    Date:1/7/2016 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Easy move, great service!
    Review:Auto Star and its team were fantastic to work with - everyone I spoke to was polite and professional, and were able to address all of my concerns prior to booking. The carrier they chose for me was great, and made the trip from OH to CA in only 5 day... [ More ]
    Response:From David @ 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Thank you so much for the positive review! I am very pleased that you are satisfied with our services and that your experience with us was great! Here at AutoStar Transport Express we do not just sell you the transport and disappear. We are here throughout the whole process keeping in contact with everyone involved until the vehicle is successfully dropped off! If anyone close to you or you need another vehicle transported ,you know you can reach me any time: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:1/6/2016 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping automobile
    Review:Services provided were prompt and excellent. The highest compliment I can offer is that I will use AutoStar when my vehicle will be shipped back to Illinois in April. [ View ]
    Response:From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 Ext 2241 . Thank you Allan for taking the time to write this great review. Your vehicle was picked up quickly after becoming available and transportation was very fast. Let us know when you want to ship it back, and if you know anyone looking to ship a vehicle, have them drop Me a line at ben.acevedo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Allan YusimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2016 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Process was quick and I had no issues. This is the second time I have used Autostar and will use again. [ View ]
    Response:From Sean, sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the nice review John. We always appreciate feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to continuing to wok with you in future. If any of your friend or family wish to ship in future they can call or email anytime. Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/3/2016 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:First time doing business with this company. I enjoy their price,time and service. "Yasmin Sairally" is a really nice lady. Good luck [ View ]
    Response:Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233 Hello Joe, Thank you so much for the great review. We strive here to make shipping your vehicle a stress free experience. The key is good communication . Making sure you are always kept informed on the whereabouts of your vehicle on route up until its delivered. Please feel free to pass my details to any colleagues or friends or family who are looking to ship a vehicle. Email at yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:sunshine_fishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2016 4:05:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Overall service was excellent! good company, great price! The people I dealt with were honest, kind and knowledge. I was only annoyed a bit with the drivers secretary. She did not give detailed information and was not knowledgeable about the details ... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 Hi Tarsha , Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. We pride ourselves here on our clear communication from the outset until the vehicle arrives . I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we were able to give you a fair price as well. We take great pride in our professional approach to each and every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Tarsha DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO STAR
    Review:First off the price was good with the vehicle for shipment. The vehicle was not drivable. The driver went to pick up the vehicle but must of not had enough common sense on how to winch it on the trailer. driver stated they would not be able to ship i... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry the customer feels the need to make up lies in order to cover for his own mistakes. Customer sent us a request to get a quote, and listed the vehicle as fully operable. The order was placed and confirmed with customer that the vehicle was operable. Carrier was dispatched to pick up what they thought was going to be an operable vehicle. If the customer had enough common sense to tell us the vehicle was going to be inoperable, we would have secured a carrier equipped to handle such a large inoperable truck. Most carrier’s winches are equipped to winch small or medium size sedans, not a large Dodge Ram 2500 crew cab truck!! Not to mention the fact that the carrier has now lost a spot on their truck because the customer did not fully divulge the conditions of the truck, and spent money, time and fuel going to customer’s location to try and load this vehicle. Customer cost the carrier time and money, caused delays to other customers along the carrier’s route, but none of that seems to matter as all they want to do is turn the blame around to someone else, and try and blame the driver. The next set of lies, concerns the attitude of our agent. Marie is one of the most pleasant people you will ever come across. She has been with our company for nearly two years, and has never had a single complaint against her. She is one of our best agents and responsible for training new agents as well. In listening to the recorded call, Marie was patient, courteous and explained the situation very clearly with the customer. It was also explained to the customer that now that we know the condition of the vehicle in question, we could locate the proper carrier. It was the customer’s decision to sign a contract with another broker, even though he was under signed contract with us. We wish the customer well. [ view ]
    Poster:Kenny Prater
    Date:12/28/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:The contact person stayed in contact with us during the entire process. We thought we would be able to pick up the car at about 5pm, but due to some traffic conditions, we were 4 hours late. Christian stayed in contact with use an even arranged for... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250. Hi Mike, thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review. I am very happy that I was able to meet all your expectations when it came to transporting your car and what’s awesome about the whole thing is that I was able to secure an Enclosed unit for the mustang and no extra cost. Remember if you or anyone else that you may know who might need transport in the future please feel free to give them my information, to you and your family Happy New Year. Best Regards, Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael White
    Date:12/26/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:easy to work with, did what they said they would do [ View ]
    Response:Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 Thanks for taking the time to drop a review Steve. We appreciate your business and your trust in our company. I’m really glad we could move your vehicle in a timely manner, and if you ever need us again, or know of anyone looking to ship a vehicle , don’t hesitate to drop me a line at ben.acevedo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve clabueschThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:Over all the experience was fine. George is a nice guy. The first transport people that attempted to pick up the vehicle were nice but couldn't get the car on their truck. We had to get a different transport company scheduled for the next day. The dr... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the nice review William. We had your vehicle picked up and delivered in one day. Everything went absolutely perfect!!! If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:william MarianchukThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Toyota
    Review:My experience with AutoStar was awesome from the beginning to the end. George Prestera immediately responded to my request to transport my Toyota from La Quinta, CA. to Lincoln, NE. Within a few days I was contacted by AutoStar and told a driv... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review George!!! We were able to have your vehicle picked up exactly when you need it to be picked up. Also we delivered to your daughter earlier than expected at a very good price. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me ma call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:George S. BockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service and price!
    Review:I have nothing for praise for Auto Star and it's agents. David was very courteous and efficient in arranging my transport, and everything went perfectly from my first contact until my vehicle was delivered. Would definitely use again and recommend to... [ More ]
    Response:David Green 888-802-8250 ext 2236 Thank you Lois for taking the time to fill out this review and for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am grateful for the opportunity! One of the great things about working for a reputable company like Autostar Transport Express is having the resources to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. If you or any of your friends needs to transport a car in the future I look forward to the opportunity to help. Please feel free to contact me at my toll free phone number or via email at david.green@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lois
    Date:12/21/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:AutoStar Transport did a great job, and would recommend them for your move. [ View ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer.
    Date:12/21/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Michigan
    Review:Great experience and very professional for a great deal. [ View ]
    Response:From Sean sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com Hi, Terrell. Thank you for the review I appreciate your positive feedback and I am glad that you enjoyed your experience working with Autostar. Should you or anyone you know need to ship again in future please feel free to call or email for a quote. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:terrellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing and effective service
    Review:Thank you Auto Star Transport for shipping my car safe and sound and within the timelines provided. The EVS carrier was a good one and Vlamadir was exceptionally curtious and a good person. [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo Franca 888 802 8250 ext 2224 Hello Praveen, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making this a smooth as possible process with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. Should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to please give me a call or send me an email rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2224 Best Regards [ view ]
    Poster:Praveen ThaparThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Best Car Carrier
    Review:Honest, good pricing, excellent customer service from all [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo Franca 888 802 8250 ext 2224 Hello Kevin, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making this a smooth as possible process with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. Should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to please give me a call or send me an email rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2224 Best Regards Best regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin LynchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: fast and reliable service!
    Review:Excellent and fast car transport company. Delivered car quickly and without difficulty. Very flexible with pickups and dropoff. Will use company again if have to transport another car. [ View ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888 802 8250 ext. 2242 Hello Nit, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with AutoStar. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. Should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to please give me a call or send me an email Marco.Alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext. 2242 Best Regards. [ view ]
    Poster:nit khamvongs
    Date:12/19/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Received Car status
    Review:I was very pleased with the driver, he was very energetic and willing to please. My only complaint was the car over mine on the transport was leaking oil and my car was coated in thick oil, it took several washes to remove this oil film. Also my car... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean - Hi, Jay. Thanks for the review. I am sorry to hear that our energetic and willing to please driver managed to spill fluid all over the vehicle’s body. But I am glad to hear that things worked out well in the end and that you were pleased with our service. I really appreciate the feedback. Should you or any of your friends need to ship again in future please don’t hesitate to call or email me. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:12/19/2015 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Car arrived on schedule and delivery process was smooth and professional. Will use again. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the good review Brian!!! We had your 2013 Mercedes-benz 300 picked up and delivered right on schedule. Everything went absolutely perfect. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brian SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Driver not familiar with Tesla Model S
    Review:Car was delivered on time, but driver complained about having to transport my Tesla Model S. He says it was too wide and it made him uncomfortable to load the car. He got it on and off the trailer with no damage, but during load/unload the car kept... [ More ]
    Response:Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 Thanks for taking the time to write a review Scott. We were able to find the best driver available for the allotted timeframe and route, and he was able to deliver it safely in California. If you need us in the future, don’t hesitate to drop Me a line at ben.acevedo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:George was a very profesional guy as well as a nice guy to deal with I,ll be back thanks Larry [ View ]
    Response:From George: 888-825-8250 Ext. 2238 Thanks for the great review Larry!!! We had your vehicle picked up soon after you bought it and delivered to North Carolina in two days. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence McNamara
    Date:12/18/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: very good prompt service
    Review:Impeccable service!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 Thank you for your awesome review Siva! It was a pleasure working on your order, and of course the best part of our jobs is a successful transport and a happy customer. If you ever need us in the future or know of anyone looking to ship a vehicle, send me a line at ben.acevedo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SIVA SANKAR TUMMALAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2015 1:37:00 AM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.