View 146,251 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,252th Review now!
AutoStar Transport & Logistics
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Year(s), 1 Month(s). Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics to share?

AutoStar Transport & Logistics reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 405 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.27% of AutoStar Transport & Logistics customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics
    Subject: Boyle BMW 538146-LW
    Review:The service was outstanding! Car was clean and delivered just like she was picked up! I would and will use again! In fact we recommend auto star to our friends and family. Car was delivered perfect and clean wish the other car that army ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher and Michelle BoyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Max Badessich was extremely helpful, professional, and efficient. The rate he quoted me was very competitive and I would definite it recommend this company. I am very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Brandie
    Date:8/19/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:Company did an excellent job of transporting vehicle. As a matter of fact, it arrived sooner than originally anticipated. [ View ]
    Poster:Vickie Yirinec
    Date:8/19/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
    Review:I have never dealt with a company who does not return phone calls and lies like Autostar. I contacted AutoStar 5 months before I was to have my car transported and received a quote. When the time came to have the car shipped, the price had gone up ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry that the customer feels they had a bad experience with the transport of their vehicle; however no one in our company ever lied to the customer about the details or the logistics of this transport. Customer had requested a quote from us in early February and was given a price for the transport at that time. Customer contacted us four months later looking to place her order from the quote given four months earlier! It was clearly explained to the customer that our quotes are only good for two weeks so that we can give the most accurate up to date quote possible with the fluctuations in prices that happen due to fuel prices, seasonal changes, and influx of cars being shipped, etc. Customer eventually booked her order one month in advance and again was informed that prices could change but we would do what we can to keep to the contracted price. Once a carrier was located, we offset the increase in price by paying a part of the carrier fee ourselves. Customer had informed us that they were leaving the pickup location on a certain date, and had no one to leave the car with, so our trained agents were able to locate a carrier with a yard where the customer could deliver the vehicle to. This was presented as an option to the customer whom they agreed to, fully knowing the location of the yard. We had made all arrangements with the storage yard to have the customer delivery the vehicle on a certain date, and unfortunately there was some mis-communication internally at the storage yard which caused a delay of an hour or so. The carrier was set to leave the area on Monday, they left on Tuesday. Dates are always estimated and never guaranteed. We apologized that the carrier delivered the vehicle later than expected, and have since chosen not to use the services of this particular carrier again. Customer should read the contract they signed again, as it clearly states in our contract that we do NOT pay car rental expenses, and our agents know this very well, and NEVER did anyone tell the customer we would pay her rental expenses. It is the customer who is not being entirely forthcoming in the truths of the accounts that took place. We have never intentionally tried to deceive the customer in any way, as all information provided to the customer was information that was given to us by other parties and simply passed along. Again……..all dates are estimated, nothing is guaranteed. [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:8/19/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1962 Ford wagon
    Review:Vehicle was picked up on time and was earlier than the company told us. Teh driver did get lost on his way to our home, but they were wonderful. They were very careful about removing the vehicle from the truck as it had no brakes and no drivetrain.... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Autostar! I am glad to hear that the service was to your satisfaction. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Paul at Autostar is the best
    Review:I am an Auto Leasing Broker, i always have cars that need to be moved across the country. For me reliability and communication is the most important thing when it comes to vehicle transportation. Never once have i had an issue with either, and i hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Elan AzradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Review for AutoStar Transport
    Review:The entire experience with AutoStar Transport has been very pleasant and professional. It was a seamless flow of events starting from discussion of the vehicle pickup and drop including price which was very reasonable, confirmation of the order, sign... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Sandeep. Our timing was absolutely perfect in transporting your vehicle. We picked it up on the day you wanted and delivered right after you arrived in Minnesota. if you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep Mathilakath
    Date:8/12/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport Review
    Review:We were skeptical of using ANY transport company and decided on AutoStar Transport because of the customer service agent who directed us to this review site; The reviews were very good . The communication between all parties was excellent. Our daugh... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2243. Thank you Linda for the wonderful review regarding your transport. I am glad that you searched our company at Transport Reviews to ensure you were dealing with a reliable company. We strive here at AutoStar Transport and Logistics to always communicate with our customers as well as making the process stress-free. If you, friends or family need a stress-free service please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten at AutoStar Transport and Logistics by email kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com or calling me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2243. Again thank you Jim and Linda. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda MorrisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: 10 vehicles
    Review:they moved 10 vehicles for me. Prompt and safe. Very happy moved vehicles to several states, all on time. No damage. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thank you for the great review Kevin it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we had all your vehicles picked up and delivered on time to all the various locations and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:KJC
    Date:8/8/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE!!! NEVER AGAIN
    Review:I do not recommend this company at all. I scheduled for my car to be picked up a month in advance because I am moving, and I told them about my situation. I panned for my car to be picked up 3 days before my big move. Long story short that never happ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry that a suitable carrier was not located within the contracted times frames. Booking an order one month in advance can present the potential problem that prices will go up due to various reasons such as time of year, or a sudden influx of vehicles becoming available for carriers and thus driving the price up. Customer did sign a contract with us that clearly stipulate we do not guarantee pickup dates, and all dates are estimated. We did everything we could from day one to try and secure a carrier, but unfortunately this was just one of the less than 2 percent of all our orders that we were not able to meet the contracted time frame. We were in constant communication with customer and even at one point we spoke with customer 7 days consecutive. Again, our apologies that a carrier was not located, and we have issued the customer a full refund for the deposit paid. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawney
    Date:8/7/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: FAST DELIVERY
    Review:I was contacted via email about my transportation of my truck. Since my truck was wrecked and non-operational, it was difficult finding a driver for the first couple days. Paul told me that if i offered a small amount of money to my initial bid that ... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2265 It is our responsibility as a company to guide our clients concerning the transport of their vehicle. It is important that our client are aware of the possible situations which can be encountered before or during the transportation. The key to forming a successful professional relationship is communication. I pride myself on having an open line of communication with my clients until the vehicle is delivered. Thanks again, Tony. Contact me to get a worry free quote at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with your company, it's employees and it's service. it was picked up promptly, and the driver contacted me several times to inform me of his delivery progress from when it was picked up to th... [ More ]
    Response:From JackWeaver 888-802-8250 ext. 2231. Thank you for the great review. I am glad we were able to get your vehicle transported without any problems or delays. I am not surprised that you were happy with the driver since we make sure to only use the highest rated carriers in the industry. I wish you the best and if you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me or email me at Jack.weaver@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:douglas white
    Date:8/6/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of car
    Review:Experience with Auto Star was good and we recommend this. The vehicle was picked and delivered at the expected time. Sean kept his word by sending the truck on time and even the truck driver was very good. Only thing is car has become a little greasy... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean: 888 802 8250 ext 2239 Hi Sucharitha. Thanks for the glowing review I really appreciate it. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we could provide you and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in future please do not hesitate to call. Regards. Sean Mc Bride. 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:skataka
    Date:8/5/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service
    Review:I was most pleased by the customer service and the speedy response with emails and voicemails. The price was amazing for going all the way across country in less than a week. [ View ]
    Response:Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext. 2249. Hi Joshua, Thank you for the review, much appreciated. I am glad you were impressed with our service, we have an extensive network of high quality carriers to help meet customer deadlines and we pride ourselves on our 5 star customer service. You were a pleasure to work with from start to finish and I would be more than happy to assist you are anyone you know in the future. sean.hancock@autostartransport.com Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:J. KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Contacts and Help
    Review:Thank you for the help with my damaged car. The people from Auto star helped me and made all the contacts to the pick-up Collision Center in Gainesville and to the delivery Collision Center in Richmond. [ View ]
    Response:From Christian: Hello Kerstin and Thanks for the great review. We were delighted to work with you and we always strive to be very professional with all our customers. Should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me, you can call me at 888-802-8250 ext.2251 or Email me at Christian.mandarino@autostartrasnport.com [ view ]
    Poster:KerstinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I and my vehicle were in an accident in Oklahoma on the way home from Kansas City. I needed my vehicle back ASAP. Kirsten at AutoStar arranged the pickup for the same day of the accident and it was back in Houston within 2 days! I also wanted to let... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2243. Thank you Joe for the wonderful review. We strive here at AutoStar Transport and Logistics to give our customers an A+ service. We were glad that we were able to fulfill that for you. We also were very happy that we were able to get a carrier within a couple of hours of your request for a transport. If you, friends or family need an A+ service please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten at AutoStar Transport and Logistics by email kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com or calling me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2243. Again thank you Joe and Debbie. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/2/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I needed the car timing to be planned due to my move and the company made every effort and it the dates I requested. Everyone followed up on my calls effectively. [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo: Thanks for your review! It was great to work with you, Sonia! We had this vehicle moved quickly at a great price with a great carrier as we always try do. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you in future, as well as any friends or family that may require transport at a fair and reasonable price to both the customer and the carrier. Best, Rodrigo - 888-802-8250 Ext 2224 rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SoniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: comment
    Review:Yasmin did a very good job of following my order. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time per schedule. Excellent job [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thank you for the great review Keerti it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we had your vehicle picked up and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Keerti Shah
    Date:8/1/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind
    Review:Rodrigo was very helpfull, honest and diligent, litteraly these guys saved my neck after another company, did not even show up nor answered the phone. [ View ]
    Response:From Rod: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2224. Thanks for the great review, Ricardo! It was nice working with you to get your vehicles transported. We aim to make moving your vehicle a painless and transparent process while providing the best service in the industry. Give me a call if you ever need to transport a vehicle in the future! Rodrigo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2224, rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:RicardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Patient
    Review:My fiance was going over the process of moving back to New Jersey from Arkansas. We needed to find a trustworthy service that would take extra precautionary on the care of our vehicle, and have the patience to answer all our questions. I've had the... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Steven, Thank you for the great review! We work very hard at providing our customers with accurate quotes and make your shipping experience easy and hassle free. I am very glad you where satisfied with our service. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/31/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great work
    Review:Vehicle was picked up at my collision center and delivered to my across-state destination in excellent condition. I would recommend Auto Star to all who need the best in vehicle transport [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2233. Hey Sylvester, thanks for the nice review. I was happy to assist you and really pleased the pickup and delivery requirements went to schedule. The real key in this business is always great communication to ensure a smooth transport. That means being available at all times. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need to ship a car in the future. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2233. Thanks again Yasmin [ view ]
    Poster:SylvesterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:EXCELLANT customer service. The drivers were great. I will recommend this company to my friends and family . [ View ]
    Response:From Kirsten 888-802-8250 ext. 2243: Thanks for the great review. I am glad AutoStar Transport and Logistics was able to transport your car quickly and even with a 2 day window without any issues. If you, friends or family need some assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com or call me at 888.802.8250 ext. 2243. [ view ]
    Poster:jenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery Success
    Review:Very easy to work with and set up the delivery of a Cargo Van we purchased on Ebay. I will use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Lynn!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn KleinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: AutoStar
    Review:Driver called to say he would arrive the following morning around 9am. Didn't arrive until 5:30pm. Was still within the original delivery schedule, but made us rearrange our schedules multiple times. That was the only very-minor problem in an ... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 ext 2224: Thanks for the great review. I am glad we were able to transport your car quickly and without any issues. If you or your friends ever need transport in the future don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone. Rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2224 [ view ]
    Poster:Noble LocksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with Auto Star. Christian was fantastic to work with and his follow up was great. The driver of both of our cars was exceptional and both cars got to their destination within 2 days. I would recommend Auto Star and would not hesi... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian: Hello Cathy and thank you for that wonderful review. It was a pleasure moving your vehicles, especially since you had specific timing for your pick up date. I love being able to communicate with my customers and provide the kind of service they would expect when they leave a vehicle or two in the hands of a professional. Quick and efficient service is what we stride to provide on a consistent basis. If you or anyone you know would like this kind of service, please call me directly at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2251, christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy ReederThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Response:Hello Cathy and thank you for that wonderful review. It is so nice to hear my customers tell me they enjoyed transporting their vehicles, and in your case you had 2 and with specific dates! Communication is key in this business, and I see it as what I would expect from my agent if I were to be transporting my vehicle. If you or anyone you know would like this kind of service with a transport, I would be more than happy to help. Please call me at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2251 christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Date:7/29/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1987 325i
    Review:I was skeptical to ship my car b/c I have a friend in the car business who has told me some stories about how the entire industry is shady. But Keirsten at your company seemed honest when we spoke a few times and followed up with me like she said sh... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2243. Thank you Derek for the awesome review. Our job is to reassure potential customers that even with all the horror stories they have heard there are some companies like ours that are legit, reliable and honest. I was glad that I was able to reassure you Derek. Now you know who to use on your next move. If you, friends or family need a reliable service please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten at AutoStar Transport and Logistics by email kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com or calling me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2243. Again thank you Derek. [ view ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:7/28/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:I contacted Auto Star based on a referral from a friend who had used them. I spoke with Emel who gave me an immediate quote on the phone and called me back within an hour to let me know that they had a driver who could pick my vehicle up within a da... [ More ]
    Response:From Amel 888-802-8250 ext 2230 Kim, I am glad to be of assistance, and I am happy that your vehicle was delivered as expected. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and I will be looking forward to help you in a future as well. Feel free to call me anytime or email me at amel.deleon@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:7/26/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Review:This was a very good transaction. I was given the best price. Communication was very good on all ends. I am very pleased and if and when I need another carrier, I will contact Auto Star Transport. THANK YOU!! [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review William. We were able to have you vehicle picked up exactly when you needed us to and delivered to you quickly. Plus it was the best price you received. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:WILLIAM
    Date:7/25/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Review:From the date we received the quote to the day our van was delivered, we received excellent customer service. Our contact was Sean McBride & even when I called with numerous questions, he was very patient and assured that no situation was unsolv... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean: Thanks for the great review Elizabeth! You were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I am delighted it went smooth for you. We have customer service agents and transport coordinaters working 6 days a week on both an early and late shift. This allows us to stay at the end of a phone for as long as we can to help our customers with anything they might need. Best of luck with the Dodge in Illinois! and if you or any of your friends aver need a quote, feel free to call Sean on 888 802 8250, ext 2239, or email sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth LynchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: My OCD opinion of AutoStar = TOP SHELF!
    Review:Right out of the gate, I've not shipped anything like this before. The stress of having your youngest stationed 36 hours from home after deployments is one of the most difficult things I've endured as a parent. On the "how do you" afford ... [ More ]
    Response:From Amel: 888-802-8250 ext. 2230 Thanks for the great review Mark. We appreciate the fact that transporting a vehicle can sometimes be a stressful event, with tight schedules and such. Our team of qualified customer service agents work diligently to make sure your transport goes smoothly and on time. We have transported many a vehicles for the military family, and is always a please to serve those who serve us. Feel free to call anytime or email at amel.deleon@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mark B.
    Date:7/25/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport
    Review:My overall experience with AutoStar was satisfactory. The driver who transporter my car called me a few days in advanced to check up with me. Two days before the pickup date, he asked if he could pick up the car one day earlier instead. The phone... [ More ]
    Response:Jack Weaver 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Thanks for the great review . We were delighted to work with you and we always strive to be very professional with all our customers. Should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me you can call me or Email me at jack.weaver@hotmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:AlejandroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service / High Recommend
    Review:Thank AUTOSTAR TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS. Very good service. Customer service contact for information before ship. Driver was so nice. My vehicle arrived on time. Thank you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky Huynh
    Date:7/24/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics
    Review:Great experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics. Easy to do business with, honest, professional, price was lowest I was able to find, & pick up/delivery across the US went without any issues. Car was delivered in perfect shape & o... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStar: 888-802-8250 Thank you for the wonderful review of our services. We are please to hear that you had a great experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics. Our well trained staff are here ready to assist in your every need. For a free quote please call 888-802-8250 and speak to any of our transport agents. [ view ]
    Poster:S WebsterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: very professional co, great customer service
    Review:We have used this co twice, was referred to them and have referred them to 2 other people. Very professional business people to deal with. Great communication during the process. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Thanks for the great review Barbara!!! This is the second time we transported a vehicle for you. Just like the first time everything went perfect. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:BarbA
    Date:7/22/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Comment of car transport service experience
    Review:I wanted the vehicle to be shipped to my office in deep South Texas but it was taking way too long to find a driver so I had the vehicle shipped to my son's office in Austin, TX. Once the vehicle was finally picked up it only took two days to arrive.... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the review Lazaro. We were able to get your vehicle picked up the 4th day it was available. Even though we did not have it delivered directly to you we had it delivered to your son in 2 days. Plus we were able to save you $200. If you or anyone you know need a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lazaro Salinas This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1958 Vedette
    Review:Surprisingly I got to AutoStar from a negative review. The response from AutoStar was professional and reasonable. They were nice about how they basically stated that the customer just did not want to pay a fair price for the service, and so no qua... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review Gary!!! I am glad you appreciate us explaining how the industry works from the beginning. I remember you really wanted to get the best realistic price possible, and we work on it for a month until we got it! If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 star service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@gmail.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/22/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Good communication, They did an excellent job moving the car for me on time and without any hassle or damage to my vehicle. Once they assigned a driver to pick up the car everything went flawlessly. Thanks for a great job. [ View ]
    Response:From Jose Rojas 888-802-8250 ext 2245 Thanks for the review Bill! Im glad you are satisfied with the service we provided, this wasnt an easy route but since we have good relationships with our drivers we were able to confirm someone to pick up your fathers car on the dates you wanted. If you or anyone you know ever need their vehicle transported just give me a call or send me an email to jose.rojas@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Knudsen
    Date:7/18/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Best part of my car buying experience
    Review:Bought a car from an online dealer, got all kinds of quotes from different shippers. Autostar transport was the one that I landed on. Best price I could find. Being the first time I've had a car shipped, I was iffy about going with just the lowest pr... [ More ]
    Response:Clinton Ruka 888-802-8250 ext2236. Thanks for the great review. I am glad we were able to move the vehicle within your schedule and I am glad that the carrier was courteous and helpful to deliver you a great service. If you or your friends need transport in the future dont hesitate to contact me via email or telephone. clinton.ruka@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:7/18/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport made easy
    Review:With all the things that one must do and remember during a long distance move, Auto Star Transport was professional, prompt and polite! They have exceptional customer service that gets the answers very quickly and delivers the vehicles very quickly.... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thank you for the great review Matt it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we had all your vehicles picked up and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie VAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport review
    Review:Mario Montalvo provided outstanding customer service from start to finish for the transportation of my vehicle. The pricing provided was very competeitive and fair and Mario went above and beyond to make sure that all communications between the dri... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Heather ! It was a pleasure for me to work with you from the beginning. You let me know exactly what you needed, and in here we put all our effort on working around your necessities and at the same time get the best realistic price possible. I am also glad you were satisfied with the driver, that is why we only use the best drivers in the country. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same service as you please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:7/16/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Autostar
    Review:i was very pleased with my experience with Autostar Transport. Jack Weaver was very helpful in setting up my vehicle transport. As a recent widow who had no family nearby to help me, I had to rely on Jack's advice. I know I bugged him a lot but th... [ More ]
    Response:Jack Weaver 888-802-8250 ext.2231. Thanks for taking the time to write a review Nancy I am very pleased that you were happy with our service and im glad everything worked well. If you or anybody else you know needs to get a vehicle moved in the future please get them to give me a call or email me at jack.weaver@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy CoatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport. Timely delivery
    Review:The transportation company was great to use. It was also the most economical and the staff were accommodating. The vehicle arrived on time albeit it was dirty probably because the truck ran into rain on the way. Most of the things we put in the c... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thanks for the great review.I am so happy we made the whole experience so easy and without any delays and with a great price. We strive to give all our customers the best possible service with the least amount of stress. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Review:Nice job from start to finish, I would recommend other people to use this co. you will be happy. Steve [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thank you for the nice review Steve. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we got your customers car picked up and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I used AutoStar Transport to ship my car from DC to my parents in Arkansas. The process was super smooth - I'd definitely recommend them to friends! I was already working full time but someone needed to be there to sign for the car pick-up. AutoStar ... [ More ]
    Response:From Amel: 888-802-8250 ext 2230. Maryam, Thank you for your outstanding review, I appreciate the fact you are happy with the outcome and I will be more than happy to help you in further transports! I always like to keep my customers well informed personally and if there is anything I can do to make your experience smoother, I will go the extra mile. For a free quote, feel free to contact me at amel.deleon@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:M. A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Toyota
    Review:Our daughters' car was on the East coast and her original plans were to return, however that did not work out and it was so much easier and cost & time effective to have it shipped rather than to drive it back home. The quote was quick and t... [ More ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Review:Beyond words can describe. The overall car moving experience was totally mind blowing. The driver was soooo friendly and delivered much in advance, compared to our expectation. Even the coordinators were so informative and provided all information ev... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Gladson!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gladson JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1994 Chev Truck
    Review:I was very pleased with the delivery of the vehicle and the willingness of AutoStar Transport to work with me to make this a smooth operation. I was called by customer service to ask if I would do a survey and I told them yes. Now website stati... [ More ]
    Response:From Max: Max Badessich - 888-802-8250 ext 2237 Thank you Diana for your review of the transport of your 94 Chevy 3500 crew cab long bed dully. It was a please once again for us in the specialty transport department here at Autostar Transport and Logistics to help you out with this transport for your sons custom truck transport. It is a great looking truck and we hope he loves it. If you have any questions or ever need to move another unit feel free to call us. max.badessich@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Diana KirklandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Alls well that ends well
    Review:Pros: Honest, faster pickup than I asked for (a good thing), professional driver, arrived in perfect condition Cons: A little on the disorganized side Bottom line I would recommend Autostar. They have a large number of drivers and the driver Pa... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext. 2249. Hi Lee, Thank you for the review, much appreciated. I apologize for the delay in you receiving the updated contract. I am glad, although not surprised that the vehicle was shipped in good time and arrived in perfect condition. We have an extensive network of drivers who meet our high standards and are of course fully licensed, bonded and insured. You were a pleasure to work with and I would be more than happy to assist you with anything in the future. sean.hancock@autostartransport.com Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:7/14/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery was good
    Review:Coordination and update on pick up and drop off information is really nice and I got good experience with them [ View ]
    Response:From 888-802-8350 Ext. 2241. Hi Gaurav! I appreciate your good review! As I always respond to our customers, we will always do our best to useful and coordinate everything as it should be. If you have any friends or family who is looking for transportation, do not hesitate to contact me! nicolas.conde@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gaurav Kumar
    Date:7/14/2014 4:53:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics

AutoStar Transport & Logistics Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17