View 158,324 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,325th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 408 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.33% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Review:This company worked with me to get my car to Texas in a timely manner. My cars still delivered on time and in good condition even in the freezing rain. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to Phoenix
    Review:AutoStar Transport earned their money on this one. The guy that I purchased this vehicle from was making it difficult for the transport company to pick up the vehicle. Autostar stayed on top of this guy and took some stress off of me. The truck sh... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review John!!! I am so happy everything worked so well. We were able to pick up the vehicle in the limited hours we were allowed to. We delivered exactly when you expected it and in perfect condition. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and worry free transport
    Review:I received at least 10 quotes for transporting my vehicle from Arizona to Texas. I didn't base my decision on high or low offers but did my research online to review positive and negative comments. I spent around 4 or 5 hours finding out many detai... [ More ]
    Response:Sharon Thank you so much for your review, I was so glad to be able to assist you on this transport, being it a car recovery and all. Both you and Gina were a pleasure to deal with, and I appreciate you find we've been up to your standards. Wish both Robert and you all the best and hope that if you ever happen to need a transport quoted before purchasing it or transported for you or your acquaintances you give me call at 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON or email me at SHELDON.PEREZ@AUTOSTARTRANSPORT.COM// [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon AdlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Goto guy for the auto transport
    Review:This was my first experience with auto transport. I was told by my friends that its hard to get the transport things get done on time. Not in my case. Due to some unavoidable circumstances I had to cancel the pick up a couple of times but the Autosta... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Kedar, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:kedarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: 1970 Dodge Charger
    Review:I buy and sell a bunch of cars. I use Autostar Transport all the time and they fine carriers usually by the next day for a great price. The one time I had an issue they were on top of it the whole time. Great place to deal with. Glad I found them [ View ]
    Response:Hello Rob and thank you for your positive review! You know your in good hands when the communication there from the very beginning, such as in starting the transport of a vehicle and every aspect of any business, we stay with you all the way till the job is done. And what better than to have your agent get on top of a situation like when there is something that went wrong and need immediate assistance, you and your vehicle are in good hand with us. If you or anyone you know need to transport and would like to receive this kind of service, please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251. Christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Avati
    Date:2/25/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: 76 Trans Am
    Review:I contacted a number of transportation companies about moving my 1976 Trans Am from Charlotte, NC to Ft. Worth, Texas. AutoStar was one of the few to offer enclosed transportation for under $1,000.00. Yasmin Sairally answered all of my questions, and... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the Great review Allen. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process with a very affordable price for an enclosed transportation. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:A JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport
    Review:After a bad experience with another auto shipping company I was pleased to talk with Marco from AutoStar. He gave me information that helped me understand the shipping relationships between brokers and the drivers. He was very upfront and honest rega... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jayson, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Autostar. I remember your situation very well and how you were reluctant to trust anyone after your unpleasant experience with another company. I am glad you trusted me to work with you on this transport and glad to hear you are happy with our services. It is important to explain to our customers how the industry works so to avoid false expectations. I appreciate it that you took the time to hear me out when I went into details of how the auto transport industry works. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Jayson CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: NO COMMUNICATION
    Review:I initially booked this transport on January 22nd. I have to say the initial contact was very pleasant and Lauren was great to work with. She was very knowledgable and helpful in getting this transport scheduled. I let her know what my situation wa... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Kory, We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our services since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. It is understandable that sometimes customers need to have vehicles transported ASAP and request specific dates and times of pick up and/or delivery. This is something we understand and we take very seriously in being able to assist in all demands and customer needs. Nevertheless, we never provide specific dates since we know that getting carriers is a challenging task given the different routes, pricing, weather conditions, etc. We apologize if the carrier experienced delays on route. Please keep in mind that there are variables beyond our control, but we sincerely do our best to accommodate all of client requests. Carrier was assigned within the contracted dates but unfortunately the vehicle was not available for Pick up. In regards to the communication factor, we have a very professional Customer Service department that follows each and every order. In this case we have contacted you several times to check, follow up, and arrange pick up details. We even tried to rush the carrier to accommodate your needs but they were actually within the stipulated time frame for pick up, but there was no one to release the vehicle. Unfortunately this is not Autostars responsibility. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, Customer Service [ view ]
    Poster:Kory
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport experience
    Review:The car dealer I bought my vehicle from referred me to this company for transport. I had received alot of quotes and phone calls from others and it was mind boggling. Yasmin explained everything in detail about what was involved to transport my veh... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the great review Joyce it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we had your vehicle picked up on the scheduled date and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Joyce C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: REVEIW
    Review:Auto Star Transport is the only transport company i use. they are very knowledgeable, and are very fair in their pricing. This makes the 2nd transport they have done for me. I am very happy with their company. the discount they offer helps a lot. On ... [ More ]
    Response:Carl, Thank you for the wonderful review. Carlos and I are happy that we were able to give you the best transport. AutoStar always strives to give our customers a perfect transport. If you or anyone needs some assistance again please dont hesitate to contact us Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com or Carlos at 888.802.8250 ext 2250 carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com Kirsten Berenty Transport Coordinator [ view ]
    Poster:C.StaffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Finding carrier
    Review:Point of origin was easy access. Destination was remote requiring an increase above bid price. End cost was still below the next bidder. Overall experience was good. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the nice review David ! Even though we were transporting the vehicle to a not common destination, we were able to provide the best realistic price possible. I am glad you already request 2 more quotes, we will make sure you receive the same 5 star service. If any friend or family member would like to get a vehicle transported just let them know to call me directly to the phone number above or write me to mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:David ComptonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:From the beginning of process the rep Mario who was assigned to me was upfront honest and said how the process would go and to a "T" that's how it went from the pick up to the delivery of my car overall great experience I would highly recom... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the nice review Robert ! One of the main reasons why we have been over 8 years on the industry is because we are totally upfront with our customer from the first phone call and we make sure our customers get the best customer service during and after the transport. If you or any friend or family member would like to get a vehicle transported just call me to the phone number above or write me directly to 888-802-8250 ext 2256. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert S
    Date:2/21/2015 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: failure to pickup due to mechanical issues twice
    Review:If they would have adhered to a scheduled pickup when first driver called about vehicle breakdown 18 hours after pickup, 2nd transporter broke down in Texas on Thursday not disclosed till Friday, third pickup was allegedly for Monday, company unwilli... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Ronald We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our services since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. It is understandable that sometimes customers need to have vehicles transported ASAP and request specific dates and times of delivery. This is something we understand and we take very seriously in being able to assist in all demands and customer needs. Nevertheless, we never provide specific dates since we know that getting carriers is a challenging task given the different routes, pricing, weather conditions, etc. In this particular case, the last carrier we got for you was ready to pick up your vehicle on Monday 02/23 which was within the time limit that was agreed upon both parties (Autostar and yourself). This being the case, the vehicle was supposed to be ready for pick up which was not. We do understand how frustrating it is to get carriers trucks breaking down but, Putting this aside, we were still able to get a carrier for you within the contact limit time. After the carrier was assigned to you, we did provide all estimated dates and times in the proper manner, but vehicle was never released for pick up. Carrier was assigned within the contracted dates, therefore the responsibility to release the car for pick up wasnt Autostars responsibility. In regards to the original truck breaking down, please keep in mind that there are variables beyond our control, but we sincerely do our best to accommodate all of client requests. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, Customer Service 888-802-8250 customerservice@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald Cogan
    Date:2/21/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:Autostar was excellent at follow up in order to get the contract for my vehicle. However once my deposit was received, communication could have been better. I had to follow up with my contact to find out if a driver was found and there was no commu... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:KimbrlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Customer service at Autostar was very helpful and courteous. During the transport the driver experienced mechanical difficulties with his truck, but personally kept me informed as to where he was and when I could expect him to arrive. The car arrived... [ More ]
    Response:/// I'm so glad you found our team standards to be up to your expectations! Both Nacho, Manny and Daniela from our customer service team give it their all and THEY are the ones to thank for all the GREAT WORK and DEDICATION they put into making every transport special. I thank you personally for such kind words for them. If either you or any friends or colleagues want a quote or need help transporting a vehicle, you can call 888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON/// [ view ]
    Poster:Robert ButterfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 4:48:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:This company tells you that they have transport trucks in the area and will pick up your vehicle. Just a broker, Autostar has no trucks. I awaited 14 days, which included 10 work days with no movement. I was told that the price was in the upper categ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Randy, We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Logistics and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our service since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. Regarding what you state in your e-mail, we can say that we never tell our customers that we have trucks of our own, we do not hide the fact that we are a transport broker. We provide a service in which customers hire our services so that they don’t have to find a carrier on their own which sometimes is quite a difficult and challenging task depending on many variables: the specific vehicle to be transported, the given route, weather conditions, time of the year, etc. We offer our customers a very serious and responsible search to assign the best suitable carrier for them. We provide this service within the first ten business days since service was originally hired (first available pick up date provided by customer). Sometimes there are variables that go beyond our best wishes or desires to help customers, and we are unable to find a suitable carriers in the given time frame. Given this the case (which rarely happens), if the customer wishes to cancel service, as you requested, a full refund is granted. In regards to the communication we have a specific Customer Service team dedicated to assist all of our customers on a daily basis. We are sorry to hear you didn’t have the best experience working with us. If there's anything else you need please fell free to contact us. Thank you Customer Service 888-802-8250 customerservice@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Powell
    Date:2/13/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Poor experience
    Review:(they are not kidding with all dates are estimates) contacted the company on jan 17. They said they would fine a driver by the 19th, 20th for sure. Quoted on 875. Got an emailed with a carrier info late afternoon on the 21st. The driver did not recei... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Miguel, We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our services since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. It is understandable that sometimes customers need to have vehicles transported ASAP and request specific dates and times of delivery. This is something we understand and we take very seriously in being able to assist in all demands and customer needs. Nevertheless, we never provide specific dates since we know that getting carriers is a challenging task given the different routes, pricing, weather conditions, etc. In this particular case, Miguel, you contracted our service and other brokers as well. This being the case, it does take longer for us to assign a carrier since we are competing with another broker, and you, the customer, are basically bidding against yourself in the acquisition of a carrier. Putting this aside, we still were able to get a carrier for you by Jan 21st, which was only two days after the first available pick up date you provided. After the carrier was assigned to you, we did provide all estimated dates and times in the proper manner. We apologize if the carrier experienced delays en route. Carrier was assigned within the contracted dates and your vehicle was transported as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind that there are variables beyond our control, but we sincerely do our best to accommodate all of client requests. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, Customer Service 888-802-8250 customerservice@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Miguel
    Date:2/12/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: 65 Nova move
    Review:Job well done. The car was picked up on the originally scheduled "first availability" date and delivered 2,400 miles in just over 3 days. So quick in fact that there was a little drama in paying the driver on the delivery end. (No big deal!... [ More ]
    Response:Hey Paul, Can't thank you enough for all the time and patience you invested in working with me and making the transport of your 1965 Chevy Nova happen, I'm so glad you find we've met your standards and hope to be hearing back from you in the future! Hope you enjoy that beauty and get her back into full shape. If either you or any friend of yours need transporting in the future give me a call, 888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with Joe the driver.
    Review:Very customer focused. Definitely want to please customers. I was pleased with carrier with regard to communication and keeping me informed. [ View ]
    Response:Hi, Maria Thanks for the great review. I am pleased that you are happy with our service and knowing that we will be transporting for you again shortly I and my excellent customer service and dispatch team look forward to helping you once more and hope you enjoy the same experience. If you should have need of any other transports in future please don’t hesitate to call or email. Sean Mc Bride sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Maria PietrantuonoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Review:This was the first time I’ve ever used this type of service. I couldn’t believe how easy the process was. Marco was so helpful and friendly. The drivers were friendly and professional. I was surprised how quickly my vehicle arrived to ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Tammy, Thank you very much for the great review. I am glad to hear you are pleased with our services and we look forward to working with you in the future. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:2/11/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Experience
    Review:This was the first time that I needed to use a transport service. I needed to move a vehicle from my son's home in Salt Lake City, Utah to our home in PA. I was overwhelmed with all of the companies that were contacting me with online quotes and ph... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great reponse Jane. We appreciate the feedback and we are happy to hear that you were please with the service we had provided. If you or any of your friends should want to transport in future please don’t hesitate to call or email. Regards, Sean Mc Bride sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239. [ view ]
    Poster:Jane S.
    Date:2/11/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:This was my 1st experience shipping a vehicle. I found that most brokers were only wanting the down payment . After speaking with Sheyla Gonzales a few times , I was convinced Autostar was the way to go . I was right . Everything she said was the wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Harland
    Date:2/11/2015 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great service (Transport from AL to CA)
    Review:Really great transport service. AutoStar is professional! Unlike many other companies, AutoStar does not bother me with endless emails or phone calls. Instead, the representative Kirsten responded to my email or phone call very efficiently and ti... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Hainan, Thank you very much for the great review. We pride ourselves on our five star service. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. Kirsten.Berenty@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2243 [ view ]
    Poster:HainanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Car Transport Review
    Review:Excellent customer service. Car arrived in the same condition in which it was shipped. My only complaint is that the car switched trucks and drivers once it arrived at the local dispatch. I was told that the same truck and driver that picked up the c... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Phil, thank you for your review, we are very proud of the positive feedback we receive from our customers. It was a pleasure helping you in getting your vehicle shipped on the dates that you required. Me and my team will be happy to work with you in the future, and be sure to expect that high level of service every time. If you or a friend every needs help, do not hesitate to contact me at my number here or through email. (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2224 or rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:2/7/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Car Transport Review
    Poster:Phil
    Date:2/7/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful team effort and result
    Review:I am writing to relay my sincere thanks for your help and efforts to get my parents car from Florida to Virginia. They are in their 80s and had experienced severe health problems that required they fly home, following an extended hospital stay. Eve... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for nice review Janis!!! I am so glad everything worked out perfectly when we had your vehicle transported. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Janis
    Date:2/6/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport my Mercedes
    Review:I found these folks to be very honest & professional. I would not look else where for any other transportation company . They answered all my questions & always returned my calls . [ View ]
    Response:Jeff, it was a pleasure working with you! There were a few changes in the pickup locations that had to do with your availability. However, you were the perfect customer by relaying this information quickly and explaining your situation so that we could get the job done! We always found a reputable carrier that could accommodate your schedule and when you were ready, it was easy sailing from there! Thanks so much for the great review! If you ever need to ship another car, or know of someone who does, please give me a call or email me at Sheyla.gonzalez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff HarlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I have some doubt and nervousness because this is the first time I am sending my car to a different state. I researched and requested many quotes from different company. Through talking to the customer service person, I realized that Mr. Kerron who h... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you have anybody you know that needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via email kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:2/6/2015 5:39:00 AM
    Subject: Company Review
    Review:Although the pick up of my vehicle was 2 days later and $50.00 more than I initially agreed to, they were able to deliver my car 1 day earlier then anticipated and free of any damage. I would use them again in the future and recommend them to a frien... [ More ]
    Response:. Hi Joseph, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via email kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph OlarraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Autostar Transport was very prompt to respond to my request to transport a restored 1941 Chevy Coupe from Colorado Springs, Colorado to Baytown, TX. Paul was my customer contact and Max was the driver and both were very professional and knowledgea... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2265. It is my pleasure to assist clients with their transportation needs. One of our top priorities is to explain the procedure of shipping a vehicle in order to avoid any confusion. We will be happy to assist from the time your quote is converted into an order, until the time the vehicle is delivered. Please feel free to contact me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:DarrelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: No Customer Service/ Did not do what they promised
    Review:As I have read in other reviews Autostar Transport Express will wine and dine you and call you repetly and promise a quick pick-up and delivery, but once you sign the contract the only calls being made will be the ones you make to find out something ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Landreau, We are sorry that you feel the need to slander our excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation with your outrageous exaggeration of the truth. By your own admission, the reason you canceled the order with us was because of some personal setbacks, and a lost deal with the purchase of another car. We sympathize with your situation, and were very well prepared to offer you a credit of your deposit towards a future transport for you, family members or any referral of yours for a period up to six months. It is something we have done MANY times with customers in similar situations as yours. However, because of your rudeness, abusive attitude, and cursing towards our staff, who had absolutely no responsibility or played any part in your situation, and who certainly did not deserve to be treated with such disrespect, we elected to NOT offer you any credit or a refund. No one at our company EVER promised you anything! We booked you in at the average market price for this route and size vehicle, and with that price comes the average wait time of 3-5 days. This is a standard within the industry. Once you started calling us two hours after you placed the order, with what we assumed was a sense of urgency on your part to get the vehicle transported as quickly as possible, we began an aggressive expedited carrier search, which yes, expedite service costs more. We attempted to explain this to you, but you seemed to think that we should be able to just call any carrier and have them change their entire schedule just for you, and at the average rate. Sorry, it does not work that way! You cannot buy a Ferrari on a Volkswagen budget! During our carrier search we contacted over 50 carriers via email and phone in an attempt to find someone in your area, running your route, and with space available on their truck. Unfortunately there were no carriers available at the exact date and time you wanted. Had we been given a fair opportunity to locate a carrier for you, and had you not canceled your order after only 3 days, we are confident we would have located a carrier for you. As far as your accusations that no one contacted you, it is pretty hard to be the first one calling you, when you are calling us twice a day to see if we found a carrier yet. All our representatives were extremely polite and courteous to you every time you called, and regrettably we were not able to provide you with the answer you wanted to hear that a carrier had been located in two days time! AutoStar Transport Express has one of the highest ratios of customer service representatives to customers in our industry, and is here 6 days a week to address your needs. We will be happy to assist in any transport request you may have. Please call 888-802-8250 for a free quote and to speak to any of our highly trained transport coordinators. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris LandreauThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport service is Great !
    Review:I shipped my car last week through AutoStar and both the pickup and delivery were in time. They are very prompt in getting your vehicle shipped. They took 3.5 days to ship my car from Phoenix AZ to Rockville MD, which is less time than what many oth... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 Ext 2235: Hi Jay, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, Lauren-lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:2/3/2015 8:45:00 AM
    Review:Good and timely service. Good communication with the dispatchers and driver. The car was picked up and dropped off on time. No issues and will use again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:From Kirsten: 888 802 8250 ext. 2243. Davin, You were a pleasure to work with as well. We picked up on the date you requested without any hitches. AutoStar Transport prides themselves on going the extra mile for our customers - picking up on the dates our customers prefer if possible, updating our customers regularly, and making sure we give them the 5 star rated transport that they deserve. Thank you taking the time to tell others about the transport we provided for you. We are pleased that everything went perfectly as planned but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me, Kirsten on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext. 2243 or via e mail kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com. Again thank you Davin. I hope to hear from you again for another transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Davin NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of My New Lexus IS 350
    Review:Autostar Transport's customer service did an extremely awesome job coordinating dispatch of my new vehicle from the State of MD to TX. From start to finish they kept me fully informed of dates, schedule, and delivery time. They either called or emai... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco & Kirsten: 888 802 8250 ext. 2242 & 2243. Paul, You were a pleasure to work with. You know what you wanted and how you wanted it. AutoStar Transport prides themselves on giving their customers a 5 star rated transport and we did just that for you. Thank you taking the time out of your schedule to talk to others about the transport we provided for you. We are pleased that everything went perfectly as planned but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact Marco or Kirsten on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext. 2242 or 2243 or via e mail marco.alba@autostartransport.com or kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com. Again thank you Paul [ view ]
    Poster:P. Leigh, CSPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:I originally applied at another transport company to transport a motorcycle from Missoula, MT to Boise, ID. After over 2 weeks and no return calls (I was always the one to contact them inquiring about the status) I cancelled my request. I then contac... [ More ]
    Response:From Kerron: 888 802 8250 ext 2246. Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! Enjoy cruising on your motorcycle. If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bill BolesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Poster:Bill Boles
    Date:1/29/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: awesome!
    Review:I would totally use AutoStar Transport again. I had heard so may horror stories from other people about transport companies so I was a bit leery going in to this endeavor, but thanks goodness I called Auto Star! Everyone I dealt with was amazing from... [ More ]
    Response:From Kerron: 888 802 8250 ext 2246. Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via email kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:H. RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: awesome!
    Date:1/29/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW FOR GEORGE PRESTERA
    Review:I HAVE MOVED AROUND 20 VEHICLES WITH GEORGE. WITHOUT EXCEPTION GEORGE HAS DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB. HE HANDLES EVERYTHING PROMPTLY AND IS EPITOME OF PROFESSIONALISM. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND GEORGE'S SERVICE TO ANYONE WISHING TO RELOCATE A... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Goose!!! It has been a pleasure for me working with you. All of our transports of worked out perfectly. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:GOOSE
    Date:1/29/2015 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: BMW X3 M
    Review:Dealer gave the timeline to pick it on monday and even the truck drive picked it on the same day that was planned and worked as expected. Even the driver and the autostar customer service representative provided accurate information on the status of ... [ More ]
    Response:From Kerron: 888 802 8250 ext 2246. Hi Karthik, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via email kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:karthik GunukulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 and 1937 reverse shipment
    Review:I spoke with Karon (not sure about spelling) over the phone he was very quick to answer any and all questions. Ivan was the driver i dealt with very prompt and thorough . Will use again if needed. I highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:From Kerron: 888 802 8250 ext 2246. Hi Tim, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via email kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto shipper!
    Review:Before I called this co. another quoted me $850 then came back and stated the total would be $1,100. I had little time to find another option but this auto transporter worked with me and my short time frame so that I can get around in my new city of ... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 Ext 2235: Hi Amale, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for your new life in Texas. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, Lauren-lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Amaleb
    Date:1/28/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Very professional. Picked up on time and delivered when promised. The vehicle was well cared for and clean. [ View ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 Ext. 2235: Hi Al, thank you for the great review. We were able to have your vehicle transported safely, in spite of the harsh weather conditions in the Northeast. Thank you for appreciating our hard work. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, Lauren-lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:al thibeaultThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:Smooth Process - The pickup and delivery were both done in a timely manner. Everybody involved was very professional. [ View ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Steven, Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Steven BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I had a non-running 4X4 diesel truck that needed to be hauled 989 miles. It took 3 weeks to schedule (I was told it might on initial conversations). The driver was on time at both ends and very professional. The truck was non-running so a winch was r... [ More ]
    Response:From Ivan: Thank you for the kind words, Dion! You were a great customer to work with, and I am really glad everything worked out so well, despite the time it took to schedule. We really love customers taking time off their day to write reviews like this one, it helps us know the service was really appreciated. If you or everyone you know need the service again, you know you can find me at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2253. Thank you very much! ivan.montequin@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DIon
    Date:1/24/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I recently move to Georgia from Florida and needed to transport my vehicle over. They were quick and very professional. The overall experience was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for nice review Ludny!!! I am so glad everything worked out perfectly when we had your vehicle transported. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ludny SaintilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:(From Miami to Arizona) Good experience, I highly recommend this company for a first time user. Very professional and honest people. Barry Courts and Lauren was so great. I paid the shipping cost exactly the amount that he quoted me.My car was delive... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren and Barry 888-802-8250 ext 2235/2229: Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Carlos! It is such a pleasure to work with customers such as yourself. We made everything work perfectly and on time. We highly appreciate your time in writing the review, and would be very glad to help you or anyone you know with car transport in the future. Our best regards to you, Lauren and Barry. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com / barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Auto Star was one of several transport companies that contacted me after I made an online inquiry. To be honest, my initial reason for hiring them was based on gut instinct after George left me a courteous message. My instincts were correct! Worki... [ More ]
    Response:From GeorgePrestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Dana!!! You were also a pleasure to work with and we kept in constant communication the whole time. I am so glad we were able to pick up your vehicle exactly when you wanted us to. Also we were able to get it to your son who need it very quickly. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dana S
    Date:1/22/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport process was very smooth.
    Review:Excellent follow up calls from AutoStar Transport. Good overall experience. I would use the service again. Also, the people were very professional and courteous in speaking with them. [ View ]
    Response:From Ivan: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2253 Thank you for the kind words, Kurt! You were an awesome customer to work with (and the guys at the dealership too!), and I am really glad everything worked out so smoothly. We really love customers taking time off their day to write reviews like this one, it helps us know the service was really appreciated. If you or everyone you know need the service again, you know you can find me at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2253. Thank you very much! ivan.montequin@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt Hermann This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE! GREAT TRANSPORT!
    Review:THE SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC! PICKUP WAS ON TIME. DELIVERY DRIVER WAS VERY ACCOMMODATING AND PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO THIS COMPANY TO OTHERS. [ View ]
    Response:From Lewis Copeland 888-802-8250 ext 2248 Thanks for the great review!!! You were an excellent customer and we were able to keep in constant communication the whole time. I very happy that we offered a great service! As you said that you would recommend us, if you have any family or friends that require transport please give me a call or send me an email. lewis.copeland@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:kbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 4:37:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16