View 163,132 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,133th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 399 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.14% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Sheldon was great to deal with...honest and aggressive in finding the right truck. Very satisfied with this experience. [ View ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON // Will, assisting a member of our armed forces in transporting a vehicle was my pleasure. We had to struggle through several driver options, but once I had the right one, I just knew this was going to go perfect! I am glad you are satisfied with our service standards, Sir. Thank you for all your efforts Will. If you or any of your comrades need assistance in transporting a vehicle, or just want a quote to include in the budget of a future purchase call me at 888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON or email me at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!
    Review:After much research decided to go let Autostar handle my car move. They not only were a great value but very professional and timely. I highly recommend this company and will use them again for any auto transport I need in the future. [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888 802 8250 ext. 2224. rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com Hi Michael, thank you for the review! I'm glad your vehicle arrived on time and in perfect condition. We always work hard to meet customer deadlines and budgets and only ever use carriers who have a proven track record that matches our own high standards. You were a pleasure to work with and I would be more than happy to assist you or anyone else you know in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike L
    Date:5/29/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised with this service and company. They were thorough and on time. I was contacted multiple times to be kept in the loop and my vehicle arrived early. I have nothing Negative to report about this excellent service. Thank you Au... [ More ]
    Response:From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Hi Nana! Thank you very much for the awesome review! Im very happy to know that the transportation of your vehicle went well. We always make sure to give our customers a first class service by choosing a reputable carrier to transport the vehicle and following up at the same time. Please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, Marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2230 [ view ]
    Poster:nana
    Date:5/28/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: First time user, very satisfied
    Review:I had never used a vehicle transport service before and was extremely nervous and unsure how the process would work. AutoStar was professional, courteous and flexible from the very beginning. They got me my Lincoln Aviator within just a couple of day... [ More ]
    Response:From Mona 888-802-8250 Ext 2244: Hi Sarah, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, Mona.ghosh@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2244 [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:5/27/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Truck to the NAVY
    Review:I was pleased to find out that the truck shipped cross country in 4 days. Did not like the fact that they did not deliver it to my son's base in Norfolk, VA. They made my son drive 55 miles in traffic to pick up his truck. Military personnel don't... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe, 888-802-8250 ext. 2250-Hi James, thanks for the review, I happy that the truck made it to your son sooner the expected, and I do apologize that the driver was not able to deliver to the base, when I presented the option to your son regarding meeting the driver he told me that he had no problem in doing so and also said that we was able to have someone to take him to go pick it up, important thing is james that he has truck to enjoy. If you or anyone else you may know who needs transport in the future please don’t hesitate to give them my contact information. 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 or Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com Best Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:J RaicheThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport For graduation gift
    Review:I would like to commend AutoStar Transport Express for their thoroughness in delivering a new car from Fremont,CA.to Cleveland,OH for my son as a graduation gift. George,the contact person, explained everything in the process exactly how it actually ... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Oscar!!! Everything worked out perfect for your sons gaduation gift. His 2015 Jeep Compass was picked up and delivered exactly when you wanted it to be. If you or anyone you know would like to have a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door
    Review:Even though the pickup was on a dead end dirt road and the delievery was to a condo, they made everything work out. [ View ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thank you for the review John! As John said, the vehicle was at a tough location for the driver so we had to go a different way for pickup. John met the driver at a Home Depot parking lot about 2 miles from where the van was at, John then took the driver to the house, picked up the van, and then drove back to the Home Depot parking lot to load the van on the truck. We had to arrange the delivery in a similar way. The driver took the van to Johns father at his condo, and then Johns father drove him back to his truck. John, if you or someone you know ever needs to transport a vehicle, you know you can count on AutoStar Transport Express to accomplish the transport with a 5-star service. I always can be reached by phone at 888-802-8250 ext. 2229 or by email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:John Charley
    Date:5/27/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good on time delivery with in my tight schedule. Pick up and delivery was on time. George Prestera was the contact person from the transport company, he was very helpful in finding the driver for pick up with in the tight schedule I had. Except f... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the nice review Sudheer!!! We were able have your vehicle picked up and delivered according to your tight schedule. . If you or anyone you know would like to have a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SudheerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Keep up your excellent work, Sean
    Review:Excellent and professional service. On time as promised. Car brought right to my front door. This is my second time using the service. Especially thanks to Sean McBride and the whole team help transport my car back and forth. Recommend to everyone an... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the great review John. We really appreciate the feedback and I am happy to hear you were so pleased with the service we were able to provide you. I would also like to mention our customer service team who always do a sterling job in ensuring that all our transports run as smoothly as possible. If you or any of your friends should need to ship again in the near future please don’t hesitate to call me. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:John VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Everything was as promised -pickup and delivery. Driver was always available for contact and status. Very professional. Car was in excellent condition at delivery. Absolutely no damage. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi David, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:David LuberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: what subject? not clear
    Review:very courteous and prompt. very nice enclosed trailer. i have no issues with this carrier. five stars here. [ View ]
    Response:From Sheldon: 888-802-8250 Ext.2252 Thank you both, Bobby G. and Abel, for placing your trust with us for this transport. It’s not every day you get a call from this legend from Comet East Car Club, let me tell you. We gave it our all. I hope if anyone from your club needs help moving those beauties you’ll give me a ring at 888-802-8250 Ext.2252 Sheldon or shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com so we can prove ourselves to you once again! Kindest Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:bob gajewskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: good company
    Review:Overall a good experience, it took longer than I expected to get the vehicle loaded but I was very pleased with the experience. Other companies that I received quotes from treated me like a number. Auto transport express treated me like a person and ... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233- Hi Justin, Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your pickup truck. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order and work tirelessly to make sure we meet all customer’s needs. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Justin DiSantiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: I had a good experience
    Review:My Original quote was for $1180, but I did not ship my car til 3 mos after I made the original inquiry. They made every effort to honor the quote that I was given but I ended up paying a little more. To me it was worth it because I had already left ... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext. 2229. Thank you for the review Tatiana! As Tatiana said, we tried the best to honor our quote, but ended up having to pay a little more to the driver upon delivery. Thank you Tatiana for understanding the situation and for being cooperative throughout the procedure. The carrier did a great job transporting the car and was always there to provide information regarding his schedule. Furthermore, if you know of any family members, co-workers or friends that need a vehicle transported, feel free to give them my information barry.courts@autostartransport.com . Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:TatianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied...
    Review:Barry was a great asset to move my car from California to Tennessee. He looked at a number of options and spent a lot of time on the phone and email with me to ensure that I was getting the best price in the time I need. I would recommend him in th... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext. 2229. Thanks so much for this review Robb! I reached out to Robb after he requested the quote. He lived in Owensboro, and he told me he could meet a driver in several cities for delivery since Owensboro is not a good drop-off for drivers. Robb was very cooperative with me for arranging the transport, he went out of his way for both pickup and delivery and met the carrier in Murrietta, CA being that he was in Oceanside. For delivery, we arranged for Robb’s wife to meet with the driver close to the Nashville airport which is about 2 hours away from Owensboro. The driver (Matt) was a great help, he also went out of his way to help us out with the situation and was very kind by picking Robb’s wife up in Nashville. It was a great pleasure to help you Robb, people like you make it worthwhile working with. If you ever need to transport a vehicle again, you know who to call. Also, if you have any family members or friends who need to transport a car, please pass them my number and my email which is barry.courts@autostartransport.com . Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Robb S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Review:We got a number of quotes, but the person that gave me the quote was so nice and sincere, I felt I can trust him, in getting my motorcycle down to Miami. I was right because they told me they were going to pick up the motorcycle on Wednesday and they... [ More ]
    Response:From John- john.barera@autostartransport.com Thanks for the review, we´re always glad to hear from a satisfied customer! If you or your friends need to transport a vehicle, don’t hesitate to give me a call. John, john.barrera@autostartransport.com, 888-802-8250 ext. 2235 [ view ]
    Poster:Alina
    Date:5/19/2015 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Worst experience ever.
    Review:I have never had such an horrible experience. I paid a deposit two weeks in advance for them to pick up my car on May 9. I paid in advance because they told me they would be able to take my car to Bethelhem, NH. I am moving there cause of a new job o... [ More ]
    Response:Please DO NOT believe the lies this customer is telling. We received a quote request from customer on 04/24, and proceeded to contact customer. Customer told our agent that they had a one day only pickup of 05/09. Our agent explained VERY clearly that we cannot guarantee exact pickup dates, and the difficulties involved. Our agent further explained that the automobile transport industry works with windows of pickup, usually 3-5 days or more depending on the route. This was all explained very clearly and we have recorded calls. Four days later, customer voluntarily placed their order online on 04/28, AND voluntarily paid the $150 deposit. Paying for your order at time of booking is optional. You do not have to pay the deposit at time of booking, however you DO have to agree to our terms and conditions prior to placing your order, and it clearly states in our terms and conditions that we do not guarantee dates! After having been explained in a phone call, and reading terms and condition, you would think the customer would understand!! Our agent followed up with customer to verify all information, and AGAIN our agent explained very clearly we cannot guarantee that May 9th pickup date! Customer insisted on her own accord that we try. As we predicted, and explained numerous times, there was no carrier available for pickup on May 9th. As we told the customer, with the average price, comes the average pickup time of 3-5 days, and in fact we found a carrier on the 3rd day from the first available date, just as we had advised customer we would. When we called customer to inform her that a carrier had been located, ONLY then did she inform us that she had already driven the car. By contract, which customer read and agreed to, making the car unavailable within the contracted time frames, results in a non-refundable deposit. The deposit was $150!!! I have no idea where this customer thinks she paid us $550! We are sorry that the customer would not, or could not understand what was being advised to her, which ended up in further monetary loses, but we did everything we could to educate the customer prior to and after making her booking. Some people just don’t want to listen to good advice. [ view ]
    Poster:Kanchan
    Date:5/19/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Unauthorized amount charged on credit card without customer signing the contract
    Review:Please for God sake stay away from this company.They sent me a quote/contract for me to sign. After reviewing the contract I noticed that the remaining balance after the deposit will only require cash or Money order which I will not have because I pl... [ More ]
    Response:Customer placed an order with us on May 2nd. We have recorded calls of customer acknowledging the fact that it was his intent to place an order with us, and voluntarily giving us his CC details. It was thoroughly explained to customer that we DO NOT charge a credit card until we either dispatch to a carrier or receive a signed contract. Customer was very happy with this. Customer was sent first contract immediately after booking his order. He then wrote an email asking about payment terms to the carrier. We explained in a reply to his email, that carriers typically do not accept CC payments, however we do offer the ability for the customer to pay us everything in full on the credit card, and we would issue payment to the carrier upon confirmation of delivery. Not only did we immediately reply to his email, we sent him a full pay contract as well. Customer now has been sent two contracts!! Customer never replied to that email. This was all done on May 2nd the day he placed the order. Customer’s first available release date was May 16th. On May 11th, we located and dispatched to a carrier a full FIVE days ahead of his first available release date. We sent the dispatch notification email to customer and called and left messages with details of the pickup and delivery dates. Another THREE days pass before the customer finally calls our office to tell us he changed his mind!! Seriously?? Our job as brokers is locate and assign carriers for transportation. We did that, and we charged the CC because we dispatched the vehicle a full five days ahead of the first available date. The customer himself admits to reading the contract, and it clearly states that if you wish to cancel your order we must have written cancelation. Are you telling me that in the 12 days that passed between May 2nd and May 14th, the customer could not inform us that he changed his mind, or respond to any or our emails?? We have an obligation to our customers to keep working on orders until we are notified otherwise. We have been in business for nearly 8 years now, with hundreds of very satisfied returning customers, who come back to us week after week, month after month. We did not gain our 5 star reputation by any other means than to provide a very honest, reliable service. This case is no different. We were hired to find a carrier, and we did that. [ view ]
    Poster:Mohamed Guiro
    Date:5/15/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Virginia transport
    Review:I initially booked with another company (Vantage Auto Movers) who promised a lower price. After the car sat for almost three weeks, I called Lewis "Louie" Copeland at AutoStar Transport. I almost booked with AutoStar originally but their ... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233- Hi Erick Thank you so much for the glowing review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your vehicle being transported. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Erick
    Date:5/15/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport A++++
    Review:Great company, very easy to book through. Wonderful customer service and kept in contact with me the entire process. I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Leah, Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us. I am glad everything worked out. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Leah C
    Date:5/14/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:If I ever needed to ship a car again I would totally use this company! Professional and they delivered my car earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Laura, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Laura BonetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:I was contacted by Carlos at AutoStar after I had been in contact with another company about my transport and it was working on my transport details. Carlos asked if I still needed a transport and I explained that I did, but the other company had not... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Nicole thank you VERY much for the great review, I am very happy that things went to plan and everything went according to your schedule, you and Don were very nice people to work with, patient and understanding which made my work that much easier. If you guys or anyone else you may know that needs transport in the future give them my contact information and I will be more than happy to take care of them. Best Regard Carlos .Meffe@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 [ view ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Professionals!!!
    Review:I am a young business women and was played for a fool by United American Auto Transport's broker Jacob Jenkins. We agreed on a Thursday that my vehicle would be picked up on Friday from New Jersey and delivered by Monday or Tuesday following to Flori... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thank you very much for the review Bibi! When I contacted Bibi on that Thursday, she mentioned she signed up with UAAT for transport, and also said they had a carrier for Friday (which they didn’t since they still had the vehicle posted in search for a carrier). On Monday I received a new quote request from Bibi, and at that point I knew something was wrong so I immediately called her up. She was upset, and worried since she needed the car before the weekend. She asked me to find someone for transport, so I spoke with John Mehorter who runs that route and was going to take off from New Jersey the next day. We scheduled the pickup and delivery and everything went smooth and perfectly. Bibi, if you or someone you know ever needs to transport a vehicle, you know you can count on AutoStar Transport Express to accomplish the transport with a 5-star service. I always can be reached by phone at 888-802-8250 ext. 2229 or by email at ‘barry.courts@autostartransport.com’. [ view ]
    Poster:Julieana
    Date:5/12/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Questions were answered in a timely manner and return calls were made when promised . Transport time was much faster than expected . [ View ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Carl, Thanks for great review. We appreciate your feedback. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:carl c
    Date:5/12/2015 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Superior Service
    Review:My cousin referred Autostar to transport my vehicle from Florida to California. From the first time I contacted Lewis at Autostar to the time my vehicle was delivered I was very satisfied with the level of professionalism and service I received. I wa... [ More ]
    Response:From Valerie Barriga 888-802-8250 ext 2221 Thanks for the great review Monica!! It is always a pleasure working for customers as patient and understanding as you. Everything went perfect when we had your vehicle transported. Your vehicle arrived from Florida to California in perfect condition. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. 888-802-8250 Ext 2221. [ view ]
    Poster:Monica EllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 4:25:00 AM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:Had a pleasant experience with company, They picked up and dropped off vehicle on time without a scratch. [ View ]
    Response: From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thank you very much for the review Tim! Although the transport was short, Tim needed the car picked up and delivered on a specific date. We arranged transportation for him without any troubles, and Tim was always very patient and willing to listen. Tim, if you ever need another transport for a vehicle, or you know someone who does, feel free to pass them my information or email me at barry.courts@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:S HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Impressive service
    Review:Could not have had a better service level experience. Extremely pleased wih this transaction. Everything promised was delivered. Vehicle was picked up on the scheduled date and delivered on the promised date. [ View ]
    Response:From Marie Cortelezzi 888-802-8250 ext 2230. Hi Carlos! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Im so happy that everything went well with the transportation of your vehicle. The carriers we work with are rated from 95-100% so that our customers have the best experience when transporting vehicles. If you or your friends need any transportation please give me a call or send me an email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos Fernandez-Guzman
    Date:5/8/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Alabama to Massachusetts
    Review:I was not happy with the time frame and how everything played out. I tried to be proactive and I began to set things up nearly 2 months or so prior to my move. I was informed that the bid for my car wouldn't start receiving any bids until about 10 da... [ More ]
    Response:Pierre, We truly apologize for lack of a clear explanation of how the transport business works. We as with all brokers work with first available release dates. This is a date set by the customer that IF a carrier were available, it would be the first date the car could be released. The average pickup time for vehicles is 3-5 days FROM the first available release date. Unfortunately, your vehicle was being shipped in the peak season for vehicles leaving the southern states going back to the northeastern states. Prices are at the highest, and wait times are increased. This is due to the overwhelming amount of vehicles being shipped, and carriers taking only the highest paying ones first. We are obligated to quote transports at the current market price, due to the fact that we cannot predict the future and cannot give an accurate quote based on future markets. We do our best to advise customers that prices will increase due to the peak season, and this is exactly what we did. The vehicle was picked up and delivered within normal time frames for this route and season, however at a higher than originally quoted price. We appreciate the feedback, and will do our best to communicate this better in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:PierreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Alabama to Massachusetts
    Date:5/7/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport from NY to CA
    Review:Would recommend this company to anyone needing a vehicle transported. They were honest & up front. The cost was the cost. Showed up on the day scheduled and on time. Delivered the vehicle when they said they would. Everyone I talked to was p... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Bob and Thank You so much for writing this wonderful review. It’s always so rewarding to hear from the customer that they had a pleasant experience when transporting a vehicle, especially when it comes from someone at a company relying on us to make it happen just like it’s supposed to from beginning to end. If you ever need transport again or know of someone who does, please contact me at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2251 christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bob MolinelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: above average service
    Review:Picked up on time and delievered the next day. Kept me informed as to progress of the vehicle and gave me a window as to the delivery time which the driver met. After the pick up, I was able to deal with the driver directly. If I ever need to move... [ More ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext2240 Jim, thanks for the nice review. I’m pleased that you are more than satisfied with what I did. Once we were on the same page, little pieces start falling where they belong. And that’s only doable with people like you. People that really trust a Reputable company as we are. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext 2240 or email to me at manny.vazquez@autostartranport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim F
    Date:5/6/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Great Service. Thanks Kirsten Berenty. Second time I used this service one year apart and no issues. Prompt delivery easy drop off. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Gary. It went exactly like you wanted it to when we transported your vehicle. We got you a fair price and picked up and delivered at your schedule. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. 888-802-8250 ext 2238 [ view ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Manny went above and beyond to make sure that I had my vehicle by the date needed. Thank you Manny for all your hard work. [ View ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext2240 – Thank you so much for those kind words Valerie. It was a pleasure working for you. You made everything very easy for me when a situation came along. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext 2240 or email to me at manny.vazquez@autostartranport.com [ view ]
    Poster:VALERIE PETERSENThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: awesome experience
    Review:Shipped my car from Alaska to colorado. I was nervous since i have never done anything like this before but they were very friendly and helpful. They did a very thorough check of the car when I dropped it off in Anchorage which was relieving. Every t... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Nadia!!! Everything went perfect when we had your vehicle transported. Your vehicle arrived from Alaska to Colorado in perfect condition. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. 888-802-8250 ext 2238 [ view ]
    Poster:NadiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:the service was excellent . the driver was very knowledge ,he explanedwhat was going to happend. I felt the price was fair . their was no damage to my car .The driver (jose)contated me when he was close to my home .i was pleased with the service. THA... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Charles. If went exactly like you wanted it to when we transported your vehicle. We got you a fair price and picked up and delivered at your schedule. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. 888-802-8250 ext 2238 [ view ]
    Poster:charles elderd
    Date:4/30/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Care
    Review:AutoStar Transport Sales Managers have been very knowledgeable in assisting with the transport of my vehicle. There was an incident with the driver and AutoStar was able to follow through as contracted and was in constant communication with me. I w... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the kind review. It is always a pleasure dealing with customers who were as patient and understanding as you. We are pleased that your vehicle has been delivered safe and sound, and if there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to call us. AutoStar Transport Express. 888-802-8250 toll free. [ view ]
    Poster:AnonymousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transportation Service
    Review:The name "AutoStar" says it all. This company is really a start in the transportation industry. I shipped my car from San Diego, California to Miami, Florida. It took only 5 days to ship from coast to coast, and their customer service is... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the nice review Rama ! Everything went perfect on the transportation of your vehicle, as is usual when you decide to work with a 5 star rated company like Autostar. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext 2256 or send me an email george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:RamaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent All the way
    Review:Within a short notice , AutoStar team was able to arrange a Truck for my Nissan Sentra from Bay Area CA to Milwaukee WI and it was a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend them for their overall service and quality. Thanks, Srikanth [ View ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thanks you very much for the review Srikanth!!! I appreciate your review and the kind words. Customer was very kind through the procedure, it was a pleasure to work for you. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SrikanthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2015 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job Auto Star
    Review:As most customers I went online and read all the bad reviews which made the process seem undoable. I ended up talking to serveral companies and settled on Auto Star. Expecting the worst I started the process and agreed on a price which was about aver... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ron C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Classic bait and swich DO NOT USE THEM
    Review:Was quoted $600 to ship car via website. When I went thru and posted order, the price magically jumped to $850. I never went with them because of the unsuccessful bait and switch tactic used. Incompetent Miami based folks. [ View ]
    Response:This was NEVER an order. This is a test quoting system put in place by DealerTrack, and its subsidiary Central Dispatch and Movecars.com. The customer requested a quote via this system, and is then given an option of 10 various quotes from 10 different brokers. The names of the brokers are NOT shown, only the price. The price is all automated based on various factors and is set directly by DealerTrack. We at AutoStar Transport Express did NOT set the price on this quote. The price does not take into account one very important factor and that is seasonal routes, for which this is. The customer never saw our contract terms and conditions, NEVER signed any agreements with us for quoted price, and NEVER paid any money. As soon as this quote hit our system, our trained transport coordinator noticed immediately that the price was too low for this time of year shipping vehicles out of FL to the Northeast. Our coordinator contacted the customer, explained the situation exactly as it has been explained here, and the customer just refused to believe it. Again, this was NEVER an order. Only a Quote. For a free, accurate quote, please call 888-802-8250 and speak to any of our highly trained transport coordinators. [ view ]
    Poster:Sheharyar SHaikh
    Date:4/28/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Super quick delivery
    Review:Auto-Star transport did a good job, prompt, responsive and respectful. Thanks. I cannot believe how fast the delivery was- Delaware to New Mexico in like 50 hours...unbelievably fast!! [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo: Thank you for the nice review Bill! We do our best to only work with the highest quality carriers and I am happy they delivered early for you. Please do contact me should you or anyone of your friends or family need a vehicle moved in the future. Rod: 888-802-8250 Ext 2224 rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bill in NMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I am super pleased from beginning (quotation) to completion (delivery) with Autostar transport. I've received estimates elsewhere and have transported vehicle in the past but haven't had the experience I've had with This company. I made the decision... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStar Transport Express: We thank you for the positive review of the services that were provided by our transport coordinator, and customer service team. All our coordinators are highly trained in meeting your needs, and giving you the best possible price to insure your vehicle will be transported in a timely manner. Our 5 star Customer Service team is here to help make sure all aspects of your transport goes smoothly, and to provide updates as to the status of your order. For a free quote, please call 888-802-8250 and speak with any of our transport coordinators. [ view ]
    Poster:Fann A
    Date:4/26/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 jeep patriot
    Review:Customer service was accurate and prompt right from the start. The quote best the other offers by at least $75. A driver was found the following day and the vehicle arrived within five total days (from contract date to drive way of my house). The ... [ More ]
    Response:From Martina Melnik 888-802-8250 ext. 2245 Thanks for the nice review Eddie!!! I appreciate assisting my customers. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. Martina.melnik@autostartrasnsportexpress [ view ]
    Poster:Eddie FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Thanks to Manny for excellent service. AutoStar is a company we would use again and recommend for all vehicle transports. [ View ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 xt2240 – Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Fields for these kind words. Although we had a little situation with the Delivery time from carriers side, I am glad we sorted that inconveniences for the best! I appreciated your patience the whole time. If you or anyone you know need to ship a vehicle please contact me at 888.802.8250 ext 2240 or send me an email to manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Fields
    Date:4/23/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:Everything in the process from quote to delivery went smoothly. The company met my schedules and contacted me throughout the transaction to keep me apprised as necessary. And the car was delivered in its pre-shipped condition. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Stuart!!! Everything worked out perfectly around your schedule for pick up and delivery. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Stuart MacKayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with AutoStar
    Review:EXCELLENT! They picked up my request for transport after I had been waiting for an answer from another company for a month. The customer service people were extremely, fast courteous, and continually in contact with me for 3 days. The point is the De... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean: sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Hi, Denise thanks for the glowing review I do recall you being quite distressed by the time you had contacted us about this move so I am very happy that we could help you out in that situation and that we were able to provide a smooth and timely transport. If you or any of your friends should need a move in future please feel free to call or email me. Sean sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239. Regards. [ view ]
    Poster:D. MorrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:car was picked up within 36 hours and delivered within 4 days, I was told it could be up to 72 hours to pick up and up to 10 days to deliver. service was much faster, clean delivery with no problems. the speed of deliver and care of car were excellen... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON Thank you so much for your kind words Ed!! I am glad we got your Honda Accord expedited up to TN. You were really helpful, every step of the way, providing alternatives for the driver and me, making this whole process run as smoothly as it did, I cannot stress how important you were in this turning up the way it did. Give my best to Sherry and I do hope to hear back from you guys in the future. If you, or anyone close to you, ever happens to need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles, or just have a concern or question about the shipping process, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my extension and we will address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:ed loebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transport on time
    Review:I was apprised each step along the way of the transport.My van arrived in excellent condition. The driver, Dustin Walker was professional and prompt. He dropped the van off his open trailer with ease and care. I am quite impressed with the caliber o... [ More ]
    Response:From Marie Cortelezzi 888-802-8250 ext 2230. Hi Janice! Im so happy that everything went well with the transportation of your van. The carriers we work with are rated from 95-100% so that our customers have the best experience when transporting vehicles. If you or your friends need any transportation please give me a call or send me an email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jan C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: Will contract with again without second thought
    Review:So often in our faceless times of internet transactions, you earned business by being competitive but you earn loyalty from dedicated professionals such as Manny Vazquez. He definitely understands selfless and personal service. Once we agreed to th... [ More ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext2240; WOW! Shawn, thank you for those kind words! It was our pleasure to get you the perfect carrier that can transport your vehicle. Indeed it was a very peculiar route but as you said we manage to turn that around and make it our way. Here, at Autostar Transport Express, we are glad to have customers like you. And, I personally, feel lucky to have been with you every step of the way. Hope your son is enjoying the vehicle as much as I enjoyed working for you. Real pleasure and honor to have helped you and your Son. And as you said already, if you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com 888.802.8250 ext2240 [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Luns
    Date:4/15/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Review for George
    Review:Excellent service!! It was my first time to use a transport company to ship my car. After calling the other companies to get quotes, I was very pleased with the quote I received from AutoStar Transport. George was very helpful in describing the pro... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Roy!!! Your vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly when you wanted it to be. If you or anyone you know would like to have a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:4/15/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Review:Yasmin, I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am at having AutoStar Transport handle the transportation of my 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass. From the first time I contacted you to the completion of the delivery, everything went perfect. Than... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233; Hi Russell Thank you so much for the glowing review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your father´s vehicle being transported. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. I hope you enjoy driving your 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Russell Platamone
    Date:4/15/2015 1:07:00 AM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17