View 167,402 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,403th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 411 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.39% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.61% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Subject: 1957 Chevy Belair transport Texas to Utah
    Review:Driver picked up my car a Chevy Belair 1957 in Dallas at my mechanics & delivered the vehicle in Salt Lake City where I moved. The automobile was delivered on time as promised . The car was clean & in the same condition as the driver receive... [ More ]
    Poster:Azim
    Date:8/4/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: The BEST I've ever worked with
    Review:I would use them again and again to transport anything. The people from one end to the other were friendly and very personal. From the onset, they tried to get me the best value I could afford. They kept their promise to call throughout the transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle
    Review:I was happy with the service. David Greene was very professional and pleasant to work with, he answered all my questions and concerns. The driver was on time and professional as well. I would use AutoStar again and would recommend them to family a... [ More ]
    Response:From David Green, 888-802-8250 ext 2236. Claudette, Thank you for taking the time to give me this positive review! I am very happy to hear the driver was both on time and professional. One of the services we offer at Autostar Transport Express is to research all the carriers that contact us to transport vehicles, and I am glad to hear that this research has once again resulted in a satisfied customer. It is a pleasure to work with customers like you so please contact me at phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2236 or at my email address should you have any future needs! David.Green@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claudette This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I purchased a new car from Texas to be delivered to WI. I was super excited about the delivery, and Sofia Wolf provided excellent customer service and was extremely attentive to my needs. She did all she could to secure the earliest possible delivery... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 Ext 2226 - Thanks for great review Dan!!! I am glad you had a good experience with us. Your vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly when you wanted it to be. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Hartmann
    Date:7/31/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Review of car carrying service
    Review:AutoExpress Transport Express moved my prized old roadster from Athens, Georgia to Tampa Bay, Florida. It did so in a quick, efficient manner. It did so for $400, a price no other company could better. The car arrived in great shape, and the ... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo Turbiner 888 802 8250 Ext. 2244 Hi Don & Wilma. Thank you very much for taking the time to give me such a great review! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your vehicle. It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you who made the arrangement of the transport really smooth. Great to know that the driver was polite and treated your Porsche with great care. We only work with Carriers who are rated 95% and above so your feedback is quite appreciated. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service please, have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Don Durbin
    Date:7/30/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Review:Good experience. Was a little worried after all the horror stories I read about other companies. This company did exactly what the said they would do, driver was very pleasant and I enjoyed my experience with him. Communications were good. I'm sure I... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo Turbiner 888 802 8250 Ext. 2244 Hi Cliff. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a good review! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your 1994 Ford Mustang Convertible. It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you who made the arrangement of the transport really smooth. Great to know that the driver was polite and treated your car with great care. We only work with Carriers who are rated 95% and above so your feedback is quite appreciated. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cliff
    Date:7/30/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Autostar
    Review:We were provided with plenty of contact with the company and the driver, it was difficult to get them to get us a meeting place on days we needed but they found somthinf for us. The driver arrived at the destination the same time we did. [ View ]
    Response:We are sorry to see that the customer did not appreciate the 5 star service that was provided to them. Customer placed their order on July 7th with a first available release date of July 13th. Within one hour of booking the order, we located and assigned a carrier to pick up vehicle on July 13th, the very first day of their contracted time frame. Carrier assigned showed up exactly on the date of July 13th at the pre-determined meeting spot, and then proceeded to transport the vehicle over 1500 miles in only two days. Overall, AutoStar Transport Express found a carrier within one hour, six days ahead of first available date, and the assigned carrier transported safely, damage free in only two days. Customer was in constant communication with both carrier and our customer service agents. Hard to believe that anyone in the industry could have done a better job. For a free quote, and excellent 5 star service please call 888-802-8250 and speak with any of our well trained transport coordinators. [ view ]
    Poster:AudraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The driver was helpful and knowledgeable. He did deliver late but it was due to traffic and construction zones. We got our car in a reasonable time frame. The price we paid was $25 more than the quote. [ View ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jason This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was the first time I used a transport service so I was a little nervous about finding an honest company & a good price. The agent I worked was very helpful & put my mind at ease. I talked with him often until a carrier was found. It ... [ More ]
    Response:From george.prestera@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 Ext 2238 - Thanks for great review Maria!!! I am glad you had a good experience with us. Your vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly when you wanted it to be. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Maria F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was the first time I used a transport service so I was a little nervous about finding an honest company & a good price. The agent put my mind at ease, I talked to him often until a carrier was found & it turned out to be an excellent ex... [ More ]
    Date:7/28/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:I have used Auto Star twice now to have a vehicle shipped from Texas to Massachusetts, and back. Both times, Auto Star did a great job. Carlos was the Representative at Auto Star who helped me both times and he did a great job with staying on top o... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext.2250. Hi Stacey, thanks for the kind review, it was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and John Every time you come back to me to transport the Land Cruiser things go off without a hitch and thats how I want to keep it. Remember if you or anyone else you may know that needs transport in the future please feel free to give them my contact information. Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Stacey CollThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:Our company decided to try something new by selling cars out of state. I will say I was very nervous about the entire process. Your company made this process very smooth. We will be using you again. Thank you so much. [ View ]
    Response:From george.prestera@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 Ext 2238 - Thanks for great review Michele!!! Everything went smoothly when we transported your vehicle. I look forward to transporting more for you in the future. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michele This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Maxima
    Review:It was a very smooth experience with Auto Star Transport. Marcelo was great in finding the right driver for shipping my car, and I received it in time in its original condition. The driver was also great and helpful. Thanks for the great service. [ View ]
    Response:From Marcelo Turbiner 888 802 8250 Ext. 2244 Hi Mitra. Thank you for taking the time to give me such a great review! I was glad I was able to arrange transportation of your vehicle. It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you who made the arrangement of the transport really smooth. So please, if you anyone who may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mitra
    Date:7/28/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Fast respinse
    Review:Marcelo arranged a pickup for my truck to come from Houston to Dallas in a prompt professional manner. I had the truck picked and delivered inside of 5 hours from my call. Marcelo keep me updated through out the process and I am using autostar again ... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo Turbiner 888 802 8250 Ext. 2244 Hey Nick, thank you so much for the excellent review and recommendation. I am glad that your trucks were transported in a timely manner and that you were satisfied with our communication. You were great in doing so making my job much more pleasant and accurate. I look forward to working with you in the future and if you know someone who needs the service I will be more than happy to arrange their transport. I can be reached at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 or by Email: marcelo.turbiner@autostartranspor.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick D'Anna
    Date:7/28/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Tesla
    Review:I felt very confident in the outcome of my move throughout the process. Any inquiry I made was promptly responded to. The drive took particular car loading and unloading and learning the way Teslas differed from other vehicles. [ View ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Michael! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great move
    Review:Great transaction. Transaction was smooth andd super fast. The driver called the night before and showed up on time to pickup. Delivered way before I expected. [ View ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext.2250. Hi Julie, thanks for the kind review, it was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you, you were also a great person to work with, calm, patient, and understanding which made everything that much easier. Remember if you or anyone else you may know that needs any transport in the future please feel free to give them my information, thanks again. Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Julie HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:David Green communicated well and overall I am very satisfied with the service that I received. David was helpful in answering my questions. The driver arrived within 5 minutes of the estimated delivery time and he was very friendly. The car was i... [ More ]
    Response:From David Green, 888-802-8250 ext 2236. Brian, Thank you for taking the time to offer such positive feedback and I am very happy to hear the driver was both on time and friendly. One of the services we offer at Autostar Transport Express is to research all the carriers that contact us to transport vehicles, and I will make sure and make a note of your experience. It is a pleasure to work for a company that has the resources and reputation that Autostar Transport Express has which allows me to give this type of service. It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you so please contact me at phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2236 or at my email address should you have any future needs! David.Green@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:I worked with Kerron on this transport and from the beginning until the end it was a seamless. Any question i had was handled and answered right away and i felt like i was being treated with "Royalty" the CSR was great! I never had to worry... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Ted, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to and i look forward to many more transports in the future. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:TedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:From my first contact with Kerron at Auto Star Transport the service was prompt, and the information given was honest and accurate. I called at the last minute for delivery of a car for my son's birthday. They were on it right away and made it happen... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tom AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport Fl to Ct
    Review:I live in Connecticut and purchased a classic cutlass convertible in Florida and needed it shipped to Connecticut, contacted Auto Star and spoke with George and he put me at ease. Since this was my first time shipping a car i was a little nervous abo... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Paul!!! Once you placed your order we were able to have your 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme picked up the very same day. We had it to you in three days. Everything went absolutely perfect!!! If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:I would definitely recommend to anyone transporting a vehicle. I went online to request a quote and within 10 minutes I was Contacted. Great price, very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Ben 888 802 8250 EXT 2241 Thank you for the great review Lourdes! I’m glad I could get your vehicle picked up promptly and things went perfectly. At Autostar we strive to meet your scheduled dates and exceed your expectations. If you or your friends ever need us, don’t hesitate to call us up. 888 802 8250 EXT 2241 [ view ]
    Poster:LourdesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Promptly took deposit, thats all
    Review:Received bid to transport my Jeep from Missouri to NY. Was a good price so I accepted. AutoStar Transport immediately sent an Email requesting $150 deposit which I immediately paid. Was told they would be getting back to me in a couple of days with t... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry you feel unsatisfied with the overall service provided. We did our very best to find a carrier for your transport, the same way we do with all of our customers. Even though we knew you had tight schedule to have your vehicle delivered no later than Friday July 17th, we never promised a specific delivery date as we know that sometimes finding a carrier, depending on the route, can be a challenging task. This was explained since the beginning and you were well aware of this situation. Once you decided to cancel the order with us, we honored our contract by refunding you the full deposit amount. We wish you all the best in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:7/23/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: They Stole My Money and Did No Service
    Review:I ordered a car to be shipped from Cincinnati, Ohio to Illinois. After bombarding me with emails and phone calls, I decided to go with this compamy. Very Bad Idea. They gave me a ship date and never delivered. They took a deposit on my shipping an... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry that the customer feels they had a bad experience with AutoStar Transport Express, but we can assure you that this is just another example of a customer who refused to accept the terms and conditions for the agreed contracted dates for which they signed and accepted. Customer placed their order on July 14th with a first available release date of July 15th. As explained prior to placing the order and in the contract they signed, the first available pickup date is NOT a scheduled appointment date, but rather the first day the car would be available if a carrier were in the area. On July 15th, we were able to locate a carrier who was passing through the area and had a last minute cancellation. We immediately dispatched to the carrier and notified customer. It was then that the customer informed us that the pickup location was only available until 3:00pm that day. Unfortunately, the carrier had a schedule to keep and was not going to able to make it there by 3:00pm. We had to cancel that carrier and begin our search again. On July 20th, the 4th business day of our contracted agreement, customer sent an email wishing to cancel the order. By contract to which the customer agreed to by signing and returning said contract, if the order is canceled prior to the 10th business day, the deposit is non-refundable, and is not refundable when our services have been rendered. Why did Mrs. Green sign and agree to the contract, then demand her money back when she is the one that breached the contract? We did locate and assign a carrier, however the pickup contact designated by the customer could not make themselves available for the carrier at the available time. We found a carrier once and would have found another if given the chance. Do not believe the false accusations that we stopped taking her calls. One of our representatives spoke to her everyday from the day the order was placed until the day that she cancelled. Just another example of what some people will say or do, to try and get their money back. [ view ]
    Poster:DGreene
    Date:7/23/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience!!!
    Review:I would not hesitate using Autostar Transport Express again. I had a vehicle that had to be picked up and delivered the next day due to scheduling issues and David went above and beyond getting me the transportation I needed. He let me know up front ... [ More ]
    Response:From David Green, 888-802-8250 ext 2236. Rick, Thank you for taking the time to give me such a great review! I was glad I was able to arrange transportation of your car on short notice. It is a pleasure to work for a company that has the resources and reputation that Autostar Transport Express has which allows me to give this type of service. It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you so please contact me at phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2236 or at my email address should you have any future needs! David.Green@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:7/23/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:They where on time and did a great job transporting my 1932 Ford Coupe to me. I would highly recommend these people to move and car, truck or camper. Thank you, Phillip Rayfield [ View ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON // Phillip, Thank you so much for taking the time that posting a review involves, especially with such a busy schedule as yours! I am so glad we were able to get a driver assigned within 48 hours, while also taking the best of care of your classic car. We have a large portion of customers in the classic and muscle car industry, enough know what is expected when moving these beauties. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order and work tirelessly to make sure we meet all customer’s needs. If you ever happen to need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles, or just have a concern or question about the shipping process, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my number 888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON and we will work through is every step of the way! [ view ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport Review
    Review:When I first contacted AutoStar Transport I was a little apprehensive because they were roughly $200 less expensive than other companies I had received quotes from. After speaking with the professional transport coordinator my apprehension was som... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250: Thanks for the great review Michael! It was pleasure to handle this for you, and I am delighted it went just as we planned, smooth and easy. If you or any of your friends ever need a quote, feel free to call Carlos at 888 802 8250, ext. 2250, or email Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Rowan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Accurate, dependable and economical. They handle every detail on both ends of the transport. Honest quotes with no hidden fees. Great drivers that have been on time if not early. I will use them again. Staff was so helpful in working with my auctions... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Win and Thank You for the great review! Its so rewarding when a customer tells me they had a great experience when transporting a vehicle. I truly feel attention to detail is a must when offering my services and in all the steps of handling an order, from when the customer first calls to following up with the carrier to assure the vehicle was delivered, and delivered fine! It truly is that little extra that makes ordinary customer service to Extraordinary. If you are anyone you know would like this kind of service with transport services, Please emails me at Christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com or call me at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251 [ view ]
    Poster:win lewis
    Date:7/22/2015 5:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of 71 Camaro
    Review:Due to work and other travel obligations I had a small window of time available for pickup. Christian communicated with me often in order to arrange a pickup time that coordinated with my schedule. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Erik, Thank You so much for the great review! Yes communication is key in this business and with your transport it was clear what you needed and of course then it was just a matter of screening for which carrier fit best for your dates and got it done. One of the great benefits of transporting with us is our commitment to our customers and going out of the way to meet their needs. If you ever need a transport like this again or know someone that does, please call me at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251, Christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Erik Cipriano This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Autostar - good experience
    Review:Good experience, would definitely use again. Good communication of timing of pickup and delivery. Car was delivered 1 day early. Driver was friendly. Car was delivered in same condition that it was picked up. I have no complaints. I wou... [ More ]
    Response:From George at 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Rob!!! Everything went great transporting your vehicle. It was even delivered a day earlier. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rob LafleurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied customer!
    Review:I was very happy with my experience with auto star. They were very honest and eager to help me with my transport needs. Moving across country in less than a weeks notice. They helped out so much and they were very trustworthy people. I have zero comp... [ More ]
    Response:From Rod 888-802-8250 Ext. 2224: Thanks for the great review, Kristina! You were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I am delighted it went smooth for you. We have customer service agents and transport coordinators working 6 days a week on both an early and late shift. If you or any of your friends ever need a quote, feel free to call Rodrigo on 888 802 8250, ext 2224, or email rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:KristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Autostar Transport Express
    Review:The company moved two vehicles for me. The quote was prompt; customer service was excellent. This was a move for an estate and, so, no credit card could be used. The customer service person gave clear directions and had a process for handling this si... [ More ]
    Response:From David Davies @ 888-802-8250 Ext 2231. Marilyn, it was a pleasure to work with you from the very beginning. I am thrilled to know your vehicles arrived on time and in excellent condition! At AutoStar we always put our clients first and we are very happy that everything went as smooth as it always should! With my no problems, only solutions motto Marilyn and I quickly resolved the payment hiccup and delivery was flawless! Thanks again Marilyn for the fantastic review and for choosing AutoStar Transport Express! [ view ]
    Poster:Marilyn CathcartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:The only thing that was done on time was the billing, they picked up my Mercedes 24 hours after the last time I had indicated it had to be picked up. They also said the driver had a mechanical problem that led to the delay but the driver said he had... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry you feel unsatisfied with the overall service provided. We did our very best to accommodate to your schedule and spoke to multiple carriers before assigning one for your transport. We made sure to inform them that you needed the vehicle picked up on the 13th and they had told us it would not be issue. Unfortunately, they were delayed. Carriers do everything possible to stick to their schedules but there are so many factors that come into play than can alter dates and routes. Issues like traffic, weather, mechanical issues and the fact that the carrier relies heavily on the scheduling of many other customers make it difficult for them to stay on a specific schedule. Carriers can be picking up and delivering 8-10 cars for up to 10 different customers and if one customer is late to give/accept the vehicle to/from the carrier then it creates a domino effect that will delay the pickup and delivery of other vehicles as well. That was the case with this carrier and we contacted them the moment we were made aware of the delay and we called you as well to apologize and to inform you of our findings. Unfortunately, its not a perfect system and that is the reason we never guarantee dates as stated in our contract. If you would like to further discuss this issue please contact us and we will be more than glad to assist in any way we can. Best regards, Customer Service 888-802-8250 Ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:7/19/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Reliable Transportation
    Review:If you are looking for a professional and reliable transportation broker for your vehicle, do not hesitate to contact Sheldon Perez, at Auto Star Transportation. I found him through another review from a military family that was assisted by him and ... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON // WOW PEDRO! I’M SPEACHLESS. Thank you for taking the time of posting such a kind review! I am so glad we were able to get everything done on a professional and timely manner, not only on time for you and your family and but also taking the best of care of your car. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order and work tirelessly to make sure we meet all customer’s needs. If Jean, you, or anyone from your unit, ever happens to need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles, or just have a concern or question about the shipping process, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my number 888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON and we will address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:Military Family
    Date:7/19/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country PCS
    Review:I'm in the military and move frequently. This is my second time using AutoStar Transport. Each move was completely painless and price was very reasonable. What I appreciate most about AutoStar is that they keep their promises. I will use them aga... [ More ]
    Response:From George at 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Eugene!!! Both times we transported your vehicle everything went perfect from pick up to delivery at an affordable price. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eugene Moore
    Date:7/18/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Hard to reach Kerron and cost more than expected.
    Review:I originally scheduled the shipment of two vehicles with Autostar Express from Virginia to Washington for a quoted price of $2400. My main point of contact was Kerron, who was hard to reach and unresponsive to return calls. I had a narrow window of... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, Thank you for taking the time to post a review, however I feel you have left out some significant details of what transpired. First, the contracted price you were given and as I explained to you, was for the standard pickup within 10 days. One day before your 1st available release date I had a carrier for you that you refused, as it was a day earlier than you wanted to release. I explained to you again at that time that your 2 day window would require an expedited fee, of which we actually saved you $150 off that normal fee. To further complicate matters, your vehicles were double brokered with another company, which then led to carriers not wanting to accept your load as they feared the vehicles would not be there when they arrived due to the possibility of another company having sourced a carrier. Though I was out of the office on your first available release date, I am happy to hear that Marie was able to dispatch your vehicles despite these obstacles. We wish you all the best in the future! Best regards, Kerron Van de Merwe 888-802-8250 ext2246 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Fusion Transport
    Review:Everything went exactly as planned. I was concerned initially because their price was about $200 lower than many competitors, but after some research and review reading, I decided to give them a try. They were always prompt with phone calls and upd... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia: 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Hey Kerby Thanks for the review. We always appreciate feedback and I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. If you or anyone you know would like to ship again in future please do not hesitate to call or email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com @ 888 802 8250 ext 2226 [ view ]
    Poster:KerbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:truck was on time,nice transaction,would use again,very polite and knowlegable,best price i could find,answered all my questions,truck driver was very curtious. [ View ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 2229 Scott, thank you for the review! As Scott said, the driver picked up and delivered within the timeframes given, very good job. Scott, should you know of anyone who needs to ship a vehicle, please pass them my information and my email ‘’barry.courts@autostartransport.com ‘’. [ view ]
    Poster:scott mannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Great reliable service
    Review:This company Autostar Transport does a great job. This was the second time I'd used them - 3 years ago I sent a car that had just the same excellent pick up and delivery service. The driver called several times as he needed to adjust the exact pi... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia: 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Rebecca Thanks for the review. We always appreciate feedback and I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. If you or anyone you know would like to ship again in future please do not hesitate to call or email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com @ 888 802 8250 ext 2226 [ view ]
    Poster:Rebecca
    Date:7/16/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly as it should be...
    Review:Dealing with this firm for the transport of my daughter's car from Virginia to her medical school site in Arizona was smooth and seamless. The price quoted remained firm, the driver showed up on time, was polite and professional (and also just a nic... [ More ]
    Response:Marcelo Turbiner 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 Hi Gary and Gail. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this excellent review. I am glad that everything went well and according to plan. I quote my customers with a fair and a realistic price to get the vehicle transported in a timely manner. We at Autostar Transport Express work with high rated carriers to be able to provide you with excellent service. Communication is key in this process and you guys were precise in your request which helped me expedite the order and provide you with the service you contracted. If you or anyone close to you ever need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles, or just have a concern or question about the shipping process do not hesitate to contact me by email at marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com or just give me a call at my number 888-802-8250 Ext. 2244 and we will address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary DL
    Date:7/16/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped
    Review:They were a nice company and picked up and dropped of my car in a timely manner. I would definitely use them again if I needed a car shipped to another state. [ View ]
    Response:From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Hi Ashlie Thanks for the review. We always appreciate feedback and I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. If you or anyone you know would like to ship again in future please don’t hesitate to call or email. Sean.mcbride@autostratransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Ashlei Williams
    Date:7/16/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: More money to driver
    Review:Would be nice to give more of the few directly to the actual truck driver. Broker takes a big fee. Actual truck driver exceeded expectations and delivered early and pulled the cars into the garage for us. [ View ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Overall But Late Delivery
    Review:Overall my experience was fine. My car was not damaged, which was my primary concern about transporting it. And the price was competitive. However, my car was supposed to be delivered on Friday but the driver said he was not available after 4:00 to ... [ More ]
    Response:From Valerie 888 802 8250 Ext 2221. Kim, I am happy that your vehicle arrived in a perfect condition. We always do a full screening on our carriers and we only work with the ones that have 95% rating and higher in order to provide a good service. Regarding the delivery date, I am sorry you had to wait a couple of dates but in this industry the carriers are the one who have the power over the dates and sometimes they have to do truck stops, resting, among others, so that’s probably why they had to delay the delivery. Once again I am sorry about this inconvenience but I hope besides that, everything else went ok. If you or anyone you know needs of our service please give them my direct number or my email Valerie.barriga@autostartransport.com. Thank you!  [ view ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Taos
    Review:Pickup location was not on main route, so some delay was expected. Vehicle was re-located to a more central location and pick-up was almost immediate. Communication through-out the process was excellent and honest. Once a driver was located transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:rongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Forth Worth to El Paso, excellent service.
    Review:I got a LOT of quotes in my email inbox after filling a form online. I had one for 432, the cheapest, so I call them and every time the answering machine came on, so I could never got in touch with an agent or costumer service person. It is the first... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Aaron! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. I quote all my customers with a fair and realistic price to get the vehicle transported by the time they need. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron MendozaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: 2 Vehicle Transport from OH to FL
    Review:Having never transported a vehicle before I was nervous but the overall experience was good. We transported 2 vehicles on a multi car carrier for $1250. I had confidence in the carrier after meeting him and the cars were delivered very promptly. W... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON // Thank you for taking the time of posting such a kind review Jodi, I am glad we were able to get everything done on a professional and timely manner, not only on time for you and but also taking the best of care of your car. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order and work tirelessly to make sure we meet all customer’s needs. If Adam, you, or anyone close to you, ever happens to need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles, or just have a concern or question about the shipping process, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my number 888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON and we will address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:Jodi ConleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: From Upstate NY to Fl with ease
    Review:This was my first time transporting my automobile and I had much trepidation. I booked back in March for a late June transport and spent months researching a lot of companies including checking the BBB and state agencies, and read myriad reviews on t... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Ness!!! Everything could not have worked out any better in transporting your car. Pickup and delivery went absolutely perfect. If anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ness
    Date:7/14/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Autostar Transport Express is a broker company. I had most of my dealing with Rodrigo who was always polite and did his best to get me the best deal and the right truck. Although, the first trucking company bailed on us the very last moment, Rodrigo ... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2224: Hi Dan, thanks so much for the great review! We work hard here so that our customers want to come back and work with us again. I am very happy to hear that we achieved this goal in your case. Also, thank you for recognizing the driver- we work with some of the best in the industry. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/10/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Took a few days...
    Review:It took a few days for there to be a truck in the area that would pick up the bid, which was a little irritating. But once they finally found a driver who would pick up my car, the service was great and the car was delivered on time. ... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Shayna, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shayna
    Date:7/9/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:most competitive rates, with great customer service. thank you great...............great......great......would use again [ View ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 2229 Dean, thank you for taking a few minutes of your busy time to leave me a review! It is always nice to deal with people like Dean, he was so patient and willing to help me out with details throughout the procedure. I was very glad to assist you and hope to assist you in the near future. Dean, should you know of anyone who needs to ship a vehicle, please pass them my information and my email ‘’barry.courts@autostartransport.com ‘’. [ view ]
    Poster:Dean Biernat
    Date:7/8/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Excellent communication; some difficulty getting a pick-up in an out of the way location. Along with some collection time constraints. Persistence by Kerron, over several days to find a driver willing to make the pick-up, finally paid off with promp... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael B.
    Date:7/8/2015 7:11:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17