View 165,482 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,483th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 406 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.29% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.71% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Autostar was on time, effective and efficient – I would definitely use them again. Likewise, customer service was top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to a friend. [ View ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Doug! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:7/2/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:We were very pleased! Promptly picked up and delivered my daughter's car on time. Will use them again when we move next year! [ View ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Eliza! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eliza H
    Date:7/1/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport - Plano, TX to Madison, WI
    Review:I am fully satisfied with AutoStar Transport for moving my car from Plano, TX to Madison, WI. My Car reached on-time in 2 days as promised for the reasonable rate of $650. My point of contact was George Prestera and was helpful in providing all the r... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Pradeep!!! We were able to pick up your vehicle on time and deliver it in two days exactly when you needed us to. If you or anyone you know would like to transport a vehicle please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:PRADEEP
    Date:7/1/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Very reasonable delivery time
    Review:Everything went smooth, however for them to find a carrier that could pickup and deliver in a reasonable time frame, I had to agree to an extra hundred dollars. The new total cost was still a reasonable amount compared to numerous other bids I recei... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON // Thank you Gene! It was my pleasure to assist you with the transport of your Chevy SSR to Michigan. It all went smooth and on time. Give me a call at 888-802-8250 Ext.2252 SHELDON or shoot me an email to Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com if you, or David need any more help. [ view ]
    Poster:Gene Letke
    Date:6/30/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would use them again
    Review:When I called to get a quote, I spoke with George. He was able to quote me a price and get us set up for delivery of our sons vehicle. Our experience was good. We didn't experience any issues. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Donna!!! Everything woked out absolutely perfect when we transported your son’s vehicle. Picked it up the 1st day it was available and delivered in a timely manner. If you or anyone you know would like to transport a vehicle please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DonnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:I am very pleased with the overall experience ! Other brokers were not at all helpful in making this move possible. AutoStar was very professional in handling my needs and made it happen. The car was delivered in good condition and in very good time.... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi Urmi and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly with shipping your vehicle, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you and in taking the best of care of your car. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Urmi DuttaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Great experience. I will use them again. I delivered autos myself and this is the kind of people I want to deal with.RK [ View ]
    Response:From Marie Cortelezzi 888-802-8250 ext 2230: Thank you so much for the awesome review Ronald! I´m happy to hear that you had a good experience when transporting your vehicle with us. We only work with reputable carriers to guarantee a good service. Anytime you need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:RONALD kaminskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great people
    Review:This was absolutely the smoothest and best transaction I've ever completed I made the phone call they set everything up two days later my car went from Tennessee to Orlando Florida in perfect condition the driver was awesome couldn't ask for more tha... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 : Larry thank you for the review ! I am really glad to hear we exceed your expectations on the transportation of the vehicle. There is a lot of horror stories about this industry but when you decide to work with a company that has been doing this for over 8 years, we make sure it’s the smoothest experience ever. If your or any family or friends ever want to transport a vehicle please contact me directly to 888-802-8250 ext 2256 or email me to mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larry McNeilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time experience
    Review:This was the first time I have ever used a transport. I was scared. I was flying into FL Tuesday evening and flying back out on that Friday. Needed to get it done in that time period. Contract said within 10 days. First 2 offers i received the t... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi Mary and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly with shipping your vehicle, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you and in taking the best of care of your car. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:mary
    Date:6/28/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Review for transport of my Automobile
    Review:Valerie was very knowledgeable, prompt and excellent in understanding the requirement and exceeding the expectations. [ View ]
    Response:From Valerie 888 802 8250 Ext 2221: Hi Devi, thank you for taking the time to post this review. It was my pleasure working for you and I am so happy our service were up to your expectations. If you, family or friends need to transport a vehicle, please feel free to give them my extension or email Valerie.barriga@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Deviprasad
    Date:6/27/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Review:Overall service provided was excellent. Car delivered on time without any damage. Thanks for your help [ View ]
    Response:From John 888-802-8250 ext.2235. We are delighted to have such engaged customers like yourself and would be more than happy to work with you in the future. We also had a great experience working with and for you. Thanks! If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email john.barrera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Darshan
    Date:6/27/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Very nice and professional, easdy and easy on the money . Driver communicated a number of times on the drop off point. I was nice to work/ hire a company so professional. I will use again and have already told friends and family about them [ View ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256: Joe thanks you for the great Review !!! I know you were a little bit hesitant at first due to the reviews you read from different companies on the industry, and I am glad we were able to change your mind about the transportation industry. Here at Autostar we make sure we provide the same 5 star service to every single one of our customers so the people you have referred us to will get the same service. If you or any other family member or friend wants to get a vehicle transported please contact me directly to 888-802-8250 ext 2256 or email me to mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joe GoodellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Total satisfaction of Delivery
    Review:From the very start Autostar was professional, courtious, easy and easy on the wallet. The communication was excellent and once the auto was picked up it only took about 24 houirs to receive it. The driver called and spoke to him on where pick up wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph GoodellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Review:They were very patient, as we had 2 cars being transported and one of them was still in the shop being repaired before it could be shipped. The driver contacted us regarding a delay due to a traffic accident. The driver delivered to a corrected ... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Hi Ken Thanks for the great review. We always appreciate feedback and I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. If you or anyone you know would like to ship again in future please don’t hesitate to call or email. Sean.mcbride@autostratransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:K GeraghtyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: On time SERVİCE!!
    Review:Great on time SERVİCE! Manny Rodriguez, Diana and driver Danny are all of them did everything they told me on time and on promised!! They were very helpful and prompt respond all of my calls. I sincerely appreciate their SERVİCE and... [ More ]
    Response:From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240 / Hi Ersen! Thank you for that nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. From the very first moment we understood what you were looking for on your transportation and that’s because you got the idea of how to cooperate with us! I’m so glad that everything went smoothly with your shipping and as well we appreciate your trust. We will be more than happy to help you out again. If you or any one you know wants to ship a vehicle please give me a call to 888.802.8250 ext 2240 or send me and email to manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ersen E Simsek
    Date:6/24/2015 5:14:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:from pickup to delivery our driver was courteous and knowledgeable. he went out of his to explain how the car would be hoisted and made sure since it is a luxury car that it was placed in a prime spot. [ View ]
    Response:From Martina // 8880-802-8250 x 2245 // Hey, Paul S! Its nice to hear back from you! Thank you for that review. Yeah youre right we are Honest, Knowledgeable, Prompt and all about Customer service. Drivers all want to go with our customers and treat them right. Tell your friends if they want to ship with a professional coordinator better call AutoStar on the 888-802-8250 x 2245 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Inter state transport
    Review:I live in New York and my car was in a body shop in Virginia. I had to change the pick-up date for transportation, due to a delay in the repair shop. The price I was quoted from the start was the total price I had to pay, which I thought was very rea... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256, Charles thank you for the great review! We were able to overcome 2 different date changes due to the delay of the body shop and still deliver a 5 star service maintaining the same rate. We make sure we offer this excellent service to every single customer , so if you or any family or friends are interested in shipping a vehicle just call me directly at 888-802-8250 ext 2256 or email me at mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Snevily
    Date:6/22/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience!
    Review:This was my first time using a service to transport a vehicle. I needed to ship a Mini Cooper from Maryland to northern Maine. I solicited quotes online and was inundated with offers. George Prestera not only sent me an email but also telephoned me a... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Ext 2238 - Thanks for the great review Tony!!! We were able to have your Mini Cooper picked up and delivered exactly when you want it. Also we did that for a price that other brokers said could not be done. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tony P.
    Date:6/19/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Georgia to Minn
    Review:On time and very fast pickup and delivery. Courteous and helpful drivers. Used them in the past and would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi Tom, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly with shipping your vintage 1956 Chrysler Windsor in an enclosed carrier, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you and in taking the best of care of your new purchase. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom DirnbergerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Review:I feel that the initial quote was low in order to get the business. In reality, the price I ended up paying was more in line with what the drivers would accept. They did find a great driver at a higher cost that exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo: Thank you for the great review, Kevin. The initial quote I sent to you was valid and accurate as multiple classic vehicles were accepted by enclosed carriers for that price. When a top rated, 2 car hauler, hard sided with a lift gate and owner operated carrier called me asking for more money I called you to present the option and made it clear it was an option, not an obligation and you agreed right away. You were very happy that your two classic vehicles were going to be transported on an EXCLUSIVE 2 car enclosed carrier. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever need to move a vehicle with a top rated company who provides an exclusive and personalized service. rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2224. Thanks, Rodrigo [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:OUR EXPERIENCE WITH AUTO STAR WAS EXCELLENT.... CARLOS IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL , WHO POSSESSES GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND PROVIDED UPDATES BY EMAIL AND PHONE. THE UPDATES WERE CONSISTANT AND ON TIME THROUGH OUT THE 7 DAY SHIPPING PROCESS. I WOULD ... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext.2250 Hi John, it was my pleasure to assist you and you daughter with the transport of her Accord, it is very important to have communication in this industry and I am happy to know that I met up to all your expectations, remember that if you or anyone you know who might need transport in the future please feel free to give them my contact information. Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:6/15/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport/ Great experience
    Review:Great experience with this comany and with Barry Courts from start to finish. I had recieved alot of phone calls and emails from different companys stating I would need to pay more and some was very rude. But Mr. Courts was very friendly and knowle... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext. 2229. Thank you very much for the review Larina! As Larina said, she had a lot of brokers who wanted to ship her vehicle, but no one was efficient in getting a carrier. She was patient throughout the process as it took a few days to locate a carrier who could do the route. The vehicle was picked up and delivered within the time frames the driver provided. Furthermore Larina, if you need a transport in the future, or you know of anyone who does, you can pass on my phone number to them or my email which is barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larina
    Date:6/15/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I spoke to many transporters. This one was honest, knowledgeable and had an A rating from BBB. They delivered the car a little late but kept me informed throughout the entire journey. [ View ]
    Response:From Valerie 888 802 8250 Ext 2221 Maria, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. We always try giving the most realistic prices and providing the best service possible. Communication is very important in this industry, that´s why we always kept you well informed of what was going on with your vehicle. I am pleased to have worked for such a nice person like you. If you or anybody needs a vehicle transported, feel free to contact me the toll free number or via email Valerie.Barriga@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:maria
    Date:6/12/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Worst transport service
    Review:Last month (end of May 2015) Was suppose to pay $550 upon car deliver but instead I was made to pay $700. Reason being I agreed to py 100$ more because when they called to ask me if i want my car picked up on tbe earliest day The "driver" i... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry the customer feels they were not satisfied with overall service provided. Customer placed their order with us on 05/01 with a first available release date of 05/19. Customer read, signed and returned our contract agreeing to all T&C’s. It clearly states in the contract and in previous conversations prior to booking, that all dates are estimates and never guaranteed. This is very standard in the automobile transport industry. Most vehicles are picked up between 3-5 days from the first available release date. On 03/20, a carrier called negotiating for a better price for himself. Carrier was asking for $150 more. Pickup was scheduled for that day as the carrier was in the area. It is our duty as the customers broker to present each and every offer we get from carriers. It is very common practice for carriers to call and ask for more money. Our agent called and presented the offer to the customer as merely an offer, and we would be more than happy to keep searching for a carrier at the contracted price. Customer really wanted the car picked up as soon as possible, was hesitant to pay the extra money which we fully understood, and so in an effort to help the customer, we offered to pay $50 of our own money so that the customer could have their car picked up soonest. Customer agreed to the additional $100 of her own money and the vehicle was dispatched. In the time it took us to contact customer and get them to accept the offer, the carrier had left the area and were no longer interested in the load. Unfortunately we had to un-dispatch the order from that carrier. The very next day on 05/21, we found yet another carrier who also had made the same offer. Customer was again notified, and agreed. Pickup was scheduled for 05/22. Customer had informed our agent that the car would have less than 100 pounds of personal items in the car. As we tell ALL our customers, that by law you are not allowed any personal items, however most carriers do allow a small amount of personal items in the trunk, less than 100 pounds, and it is up to the individual driver’s discretion if they will or will not accept personal items and also if they will charge extra for those items. When carrier arrived the car was packed with personal items!! Most carriers will charge up to $200 for something like or not even accept the load, but the carrier we hired not only accepted to take the load, but also charged only and additional $50 which the customer agreed to. In the end, customer had their car picked up in 3 days from their first available date, customer fully agreed to the extra costs, customer wrongfully packed their car with personal items, and AutoStar Transport Express paid $50 of our money to assist the customer in getting their vehicle picked up sooner. We did everything we could to assure a quick and safe transport for the customer, but some people are just hard to please. [ view ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:6/12/2015 6:13:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied with the service and price
    Review:My contact person was courteous and fair. The driver, Gee, was very nice and prompt. He picked up my car right on time and the delivery was also on time. [ View ]
    Response:From Sean. sean@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the great review Rajiv and I am so happy I was able to satisfy you as well as your transportation needs. If you or any of your friends need to be similarly satisfied in future please call or email back. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Rajiv This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2015 4:55:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied with the service and price
    Date:6/12/2015 4:55:00 AM
    Review:The only change during delivery was an increase of $25 for the ground shipment. I was notified of the increase and given the option to decline the increase and wait for another transport bidder from Long Beach, CA to Gulfport, MS. I appreciate the ... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Keith, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Keith PlavnickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Marco
    Review:My travel plans required an exact pick up date during one of the busiest times in May. As the number of cars waiting for pickup grew larger, Marco managed the delivery charge to be competitive and called truckers on my behalf to make sure I got picke... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext. 2242 Hello Steve, Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us. You are correct, it was very busy route with many vehicles waiting for a carrier. It was not an easy task but we worked hard to get your vehicle picked up at a good price. I am glad we were able transport your vehicle on the date you needed. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Nice service and on time delivery
    Review:Excellent service and door to door pickup and Delivered close to pick up address and gave enough heads up for delivery time and also was in touch with regular updates from the service. [ View ]
    Response:From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240. Naga thanks for the nice review and thank YOU for all the heads up and the information provided by you. Thanks to that my job was a lot more easy. If you or anybody you know ever needs to move a vehicle get them to call me on 888.802.8250 ext 2240 or email me at manny.vazquez@autostartranport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Naga SarathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:I went online to do a quote to ship my car from Washington State to Alabama. I talked to this company on numerous day and they was very confident on getting me the best deal I was very happy and impressed with the courteous service from Lucho. The dr... [ More ]
    Response:From Lucho: Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything went well. If you or anybody you know ever needs to move a vehicle get them to call me on 888-802-8250 ex 2224 or email me at lucho.rodriguez@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Stanley Thompson This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Worked quickly and moved it without a problem.
    Review:I originally scheduled my move with another company (American Auto Transport), that offered me a slightly lower price. I booked the trip a few weeks in advance and I stayed in constant contact with the company about when my move was going to be confi... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Pat, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar Transport Express we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:PatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Kuddos
    Review: The car above has a sentimental attachment to me and your company did a great job. I was in doubt in the beginning for the cost to be so acceptable . I am glad I decided to use your company your primary contact Shelton was super !! I am c... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 Thanks Max! It was my pleasure to assist you with the transport of that Cabrio to Delray Beach. It all went smooth and on time. Give me a call at 888-802-8250 Ext.2252 or shoot me an email to Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com if you, or Suzanne need any more help, like that car from NYC you mentioned. Hope to hear from you soon neighbor! [ view ]
    Poster:MaximoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:I contacted the company for a quote and had to get back to them about 1 week or so later and the same quote was honored!! I spoke to Mario and gave him a narrow transport window and it was also honored. I am so happy, that I used this company. I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review, Nicole!! We had a great conversation the first time you called me where I explained exactly how the process of transportation was and I am glad we were able to keep up to that as we do on every single order here at Autostar. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever need to move a vehicle with a top rated company who provides an exclusive and personalized service. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2256. Thanks, Mario [ view ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very aknowledgeable, fast and good price
    Review:After dealing with diferent companies and quotes this was the onlynone tha told me something in concrete and as soon as i agreed to deal with them they started tomwork on bringing my car and in just a few days my car was delivered as it was sais fast... [ More ]
    Response:From: AutoStar Transport Express. Thank you for the kind review. We take great pride in our 5 star service, and that of the carriers we choose. For a free quote or to speak to any of our highly trained transport coordinators, please call 888-802-8250. [ view ]
    Poster:Manuel Gomez
    Date:6/6/2015 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I moved honda crv from virginia to Arizona. Delivery was before time no additional cost asked from driver. I paid the same amount quoted before delivery. I am happy with service , would like use again if required in future. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi Nilesh, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Trupti
    Date:6/5/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Poor costumer service
    Review:I spoke with Marie Cortelezzi about picking up my car from California to New York, pick up day was May18th and estimated delivery by May 29th. I was told the trucking company would call me 3 to 24 hours before delivery, Max a customer service called ... [ More ]
    Response:We sincerely apologize for the poor experience the customer had with the carrier CFR Line/Green Trucking. Our 5 star customer service team was on the phone every day from May 26th on, attempting to get information from the carrier and relaying that information to the customer. We were constantly getting conflicting information from the carrier about the location of the vehicle, and the ETA for delivery. Our customer service agent Max was persistent in his efforts to get correct information from the carrier. Due only to the efforts of Max were we able to finally get a supervisor from the carrier company on the phone who admitted that they made mistakes on this, and that they were giving us false information the entire time. Unfortunately the information we were being given, was being passed to the customer. We as brokers can only do so much when it comes to the responsibilities of the carrier. We ask all our carriers to keep customers notified of any delays, and it seems this particular carrier was not very diligent in their efforts to keep customer or us informed. The actions of this carrier are NOT indicative to the 5 star service that AutoStar Transport Express provides, and therefore we will not be working with this carrier any further. Again, we do apologize for the delay in delivery, and want to assure this was anything beyond our control. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:6/3/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:The staff of this company are very friendly and knowledgeable of their business. I really like the fact that my personal/direct contact (Valerie) kept in touch with me in a respectful manner and was not just a pushy sales person trying to get my bus... [ More ]
    Response:From Valerie 888 802 8250 Ext 2221. Valerie.barriga@autostartransport.com Hi Roan, thank you for the review! I am very pleased that your experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in touch with you in regards of the transportation of your vehicle. We always work hard to meet customer deadlines and budgets and we do a full screening on our carriers so we can work with the ones that match our own high standards. Roan, you were a pleasure to work with and I would be more than happy to assist you or anyone else you know in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Roan BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Sheldon was great to deal with...honest and aggressive in finding the right truck. Very satisfied with this experience. [ View ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON // Will, assisting a member of our armed forces in transporting a vehicle was my pleasure. We had to struggle through several driver options, but once I had the right one, I just knew this was going to go perfect! I am glad you are satisfied with our service standards, Sir. Thank you for all your efforts Will. If you or any of your comrades need assistance in transporting a vehicle, or just want a quote to include in the budget of a future purchase call me at 888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON or email me at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!
    Review:After much research decided to go let Autostar handle my car move. They not only were a great value but very professional and timely. I highly recommend this company and will use them again for any auto transport I need in the future. [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888 802 8250 ext. 2224. rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com Hi Michael, thank you for the review! I'm glad your vehicle arrived on time and in perfect condition. We always work hard to meet customer deadlines and budgets and only ever use carriers who have a proven track record that matches our own high standards. You were a pleasure to work with and I would be more than happy to assist you or anyone else you know in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike L
    Date:5/29/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Review:Outstanding service. I would use them again. Pickup was one day early and delivery was on-time. Driver was friendly, cooperative and knew the value of a customer. [ View ]
    Response:From AutoStar Transport Express: 888-802-8250. Thank you for the kind review. We take great pride in living up to our 5 star service. For a free quote, or to speak to any of our highly trained transport coordinators, please call 888-802-8250. [ view ]
    Poster:CraigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised with this service and company. They were thorough and on time. I was contacted multiple times to be kept in the loop and my vehicle arrived early. I have nothing Negative to report about this excellent service. Thank you Au... [ More ]
    Response:From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Hi Nana! Thank you very much for the awesome review! Im very happy to know that the transportation of your vehicle went well. We always make sure to give our customers a first class service by choosing a reputable carrier to transport the vehicle and following up at the same time. Please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, Marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2230 [ view ]
    Poster:nana
    Date:5/28/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: First time user, very satisfied
    Review:I had never used a vehicle transport service before and was extremely nervous and unsure how the process would work. AutoStar was professional, courteous and flexible from the very beginning. They got me my Lincoln Aviator within just a couple of day... [ More ]
    Response:From Mona 888-802-8250 Ext 2244: Hi Sarah, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, Mona.ghosh@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2244 [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:5/27/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Truck to the NAVY
    Review:I was pleased to find out that the truck shipped cross country in 4 days. Did not like the fact that they did not deliver it to my son's base in Norfolk, VA. They made my son drive 55 miles in traffic to pick up his truck. Military personnel don't... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe, 888-802-8250 ext. 2250-Hi James, thanks for the review, I happy that the truck made it to your son sooner the expected, and I do apologize that the driver was not able to deliver to the base, when I presented the option to your son regarding meeting the driver he told me that he had no problem in doing so and also said that we was able to have someone to take him to go pick it up, important thing is james that he has truck to enjoy. If you or anyone else you may know who needs transport in the future please don’t hesitate to give them my contact information. 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 or Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com Best Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:J RaicheThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport For graduation gift
    Review:I would like to commend AutoStar Transport Express for their thoroughness in delivering a new car from Fremont,CA.to Cleveland,OH for my son as a graduation gift. George,the contact person, explained everything in the process exactly how it actually ... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Oscar!!! Everything worked out perfect for your sons gaduation gift. His 2015 Jeep Compass was picked up and delivered exactly when you wanted it to be. If you or anyone you know would like to have a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door
    Review:Even though the pickup was on a dead end dirt road and the delievery was to a condo, they made everything work out. [ View ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thank you for the review John! As John said, the vehicle was at a tough location for the driver so we had to go a different way for pickup. John met the driver at a Home Depot parking lot about 2 miles from where the van was at, John then took the driver to the house, picked up the van, and then drove back to the Home Depot parking lot to load the van on the truck. We had to arrange the delivery in a similar way. The driver took the van to Johns father at his condo, and then Johns father drove him back to his truck. John, if you or someone you know ever needs to transport a vehicle, you know you can count on AutoStar Transport Express to accomplish the transport with a 5-star service. I always can be reached by phone at 888-802-8250 ext. 2229 or by email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:John Charley
    Date:5/27/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good on time delivery with in my tight schedule. Pick up and delivery was on time. George Prestera was the contact person from the transport company, he was very helpful in finding the driver for pick up with in the tight schedule I had. Except f... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the nice review Sudheer!!! We were able have your vehicle picked up and delivered according to your tight schedule. . If you or anyone you know would like to have a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SudheerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Keep up your excellent work, Sean
    Review:Excellent and professional service. On time as promised. Car brought right to my front door. This is my second time using the service. Especially thanks to Sean McBride and the whole team help transport my car back and forth. Recommend to everyone an... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the great review John. We really appreciate the feedback and I am happy to hear you were so pleased with the service we were able to provide you. I would also like to mention our customer service team who always do a sterling job in ensuring that all our transports run as smoothly as possible. If you or any of your friends should need to ship again in the near future please don’t hesitate to call me. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:John VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Everything was as promised -pickup and delivery. Driver was always available for contact and status. Very professional. Car was in excellent condition at delivery. Absolutely no damage. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi David, and thank you for the kind review. I am so glad everything went smoothly, and that we were able to have your vehicle transported on time for you. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please feel free to reach me at my extension or by email. Best regards, yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:David LuberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: what subject? not clear
    Review:very courteous and prompt. very nice enclosed trailer. i have no issues with this carrier. five stars here. [ View ]
    Response:From Sheldon: 888-802-8250 Ext.2252 Thank you both, Bobby G. and Abel, for placing your trust with us for this transport. It’s not every day you get a call from this legend from Comet East Car Club, let me tell you. We gave it our all. I hope if anyone from your club needs help moving those beauties you’ll give me a ring at 888-802-8250 Ext.2252 Sheldon or shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com so we can prove ourselves to you once again! Kindest Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:bob gajewskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: good company
    Review:Overall a good experience, it took longer than I expected to get the vehicle loaded but I was very pleased with the experience. Other companies that I received quotes from treated me like a number. Auto transport express treated me like a person and ... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233- Hi Justin, Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your pickup truck. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order and work tirelessly to make sure we meet all customer’s needs. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Justin DiSantiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 12:06:00 AM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17