View 153,931 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,932th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport & Logistics's New Profile

AutoStar Transport & Logistics
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 5 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics to share?

AutoStar Transport & Logistics reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 382 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.80% of AutoStar Transport & Logistics customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics
    Subject: great service
    Review:The process went smoothly. I had no problems with them, all of my questions were answered and they responded pretty quickly to emails and phone calls. Will be using auto star transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:April LagajenoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: transsport classic mustang convertible
    Review: AFTER BEING STUNG IN THE PAST BY A TRANSPORTER FROM OUT WEST I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON GUARD AS WHO TO TRUST IN THIS BUSINESS I HAD MANY QUOTES FOR MY MUSTANG SOME HIGH SOME LOW AND SOME VERY HIGH I DECIDED ON 3 THAT KEPT SE... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2265; One of the most important factors a brokers can do is give such good service they win repeat customers. Mr. Evans had previously worked with a company who gave bids that were too low, and underbidding is a common cause in this industry of disappointed and angry customers. Here at AutoStar we make every possible effort to explain beforehand all facets of the industry in order for our clients to have a superb experience, and keep coming back to us. Please email me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com and I will provide you with all the information you need to have a smooth, worry free experience for transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:HARVEY EVANSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:The service was excellent... Driver was very courteous.....I have no complaints with this service... I would used them again in the near future. The driver was on time. Shipment arrived in a timely manner. I would personally like to thank the driver... [ More ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Horace, thanks so much for the great review! We work hard here so that our customers want to come back and work with us again. I am very happy to hear that we achieved this goal in your case. Also, thank you for recognizing the driver – we work with some of the best in the industry. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Horace
    Date:12/17/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Ft. Worth,TX to Germantown,MD $550 immediate service
    Review:Would certainly use again. The cheapest and most upfront and direct customer service. My request was loaded onto the transport board even before I committed to the company. Same day pickup. Truck was delayed at pickup due to loading and then had a ro... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233 Hello Rania, Thanks so much for the great review. We pride ourselves here on our 5 star rated service and I am so happy this all went smoothly and was able to arrange delivery to an alternate address as well. We were with you every step of the way throughout the whole process and wish you a very Happy Holidays. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Rania T
    Date:12/17/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Autostar Transport and Logistics facilitated moving my car cross-country with ease and flexibility. Their customer service was excellent as their agents are readily available by both phone and email. I especially appreciated the online status of the ... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Hi Diane thanks for the great review. We always appreciate feedback and I am very pleased that you were satisfied with our service should you need to transport again in future please don’t hesitate to call or email Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:DOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Set up was good. Had to reach out to company after initial contact and deposit (felt it was a scam). After reaching company everything went very smooth. Had an issue with driver, as he lied to me 3 times, however he apologized and delivered on time. ... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Michael ! I remember you being hesitant when you first booked your order with us, but I am happy with out hard work we managed to change your mind .We always give out best on every single order and yours was no exception . If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email to mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike YagerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: written comments
    Review:Sunstitute carrier was fine. Assume delay in pickup was due to last minute change. You need to make this survey more user friendly. When you go yo survey the form should have all the data filled in you already know..eg email address.,job numbrr etc [ View ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Lawrence, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Sometimes delays can occur when working with these cross-country routes, luckily as your transport coordinators we are able to keep in touch with the carrier to make sure you are informed 100 percent of the time. Also, thank you for the suggestion for improving the survey. It would be great to streamline that process so as to hear back from more of our clients and continue improving the five star service that we offer. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence R JeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Went off without a problem. Delivery on time and without any damage. the price was fair and competitive [ View ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time post a review about your experience with us! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services and we appreciate your business. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:michaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent staff, Perfect transport
    Review:My experience with transporting my vehicle was fantastic! The staff always answered my calls and were professional, polite and extremely efficient. The carrier was on time and even delivered a day earlier, calling in advance to ask if it would be ok.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/5/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:Sean was the ONLY reasonably honest asgent I communicated with. While he had difficulty locating a driver he was upfront with me during this process. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Borden
    Date:12/4/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: My thoughts....
    Review:Marco was very responsive and called or emailed me after each and every time we made or adjusted the transaction...Never left "wondering". My cutomer on the other end of the delivery got her vehicle the day before Thanksgiving and was ve... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Bob, Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your customer. We were able to work with her schedule on a 2 leg transport that at times can be very difficult but I kept my eye on this one from beginning to end and I am glad both transports where completed without a hitch. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Kay
    Date:11/28/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Mario provided excellent service and was very knowledgable. I received numerous phone calls and emails with proposals to ship my cars from lots of companies. Reading reviews and websites with horror stories about shipping cars almost made me drive th... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Dan!! I am glad that after talking to me you felt confident that we can get the transportation of the vehicle done for you and accomplish everything we promised. We make sure here at Autostar Transport and Logistics to give the best realistic price possible and at the same time provide a 5 star customer service. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan O'LoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:great experience, would use this company again. I refuse to do any more reviews due to this review form wants you to put more words than I care to write so who ever developed this form I want you to know this is bs and if you can't accept what I put ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello there Muriel and Gary, well Thank you so much for your positive review, I am so pleased you received your vehicle on time and in a timely manner. Well I am not used to getting complaints, but I do apologize for this website being so stern about the amount of words you input as a review, mostly I just like to hear another satisfied customer with their transport completed! If you or anyone you know would like to receive this kind of 5-Star Service, 1 on 1 customer with agent communications and pick up/delivery in a timely manner, give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251, christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Muriel GatlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service- Smooth and Easy!
    Review:For those who may be shipping a car for the very first time, I VERY HIGHLY recommend Auto Star Transport and Logistics. Will was very prompt in responding to my emails and phone calls. In his first email, he explained that while I would get lots of... [ More ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Kevin – I really, really appreciate this review. It’s great to know that you were happy with the way we do business. Being up front, honest and maintaining communication is the best way to do business. I’m also very happy to see that you recognize the all the hard work our Customer Service department does – we all come together to work as team in order to get the job done quickly and professionally. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin M
    Date:11/21/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Services
    Review:- Customer Services is Excellent - Price is Reasonable - Flexible pickup time - On time / early - Friendly driver *** Very satisfied with AutoStar and it vendor *** [ View ]
    Response:From Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com Hi MinhThank you for the great review we appreciate feedback and I am glad you were happy with all the phases of the transport. If you or any of your friends or family need transport in future call or email me. Sean Mc Bride 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Minh Tran
    Date:11/21/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: As advertised
    Review:They did everything they said they'd do for a fair price. I was satisfied. All I ask from a service provider is do what you say you are going to do. Which they did. They offered the lowest price and kept their commitment. That is good enough for... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review Carl ! One of the main reasons why we have been on the industry for over 7 years now is by being up front and not promise anything we can't accomplish. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same great service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:CJW
    Date:11/20/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:Great company to work with. Sean McBride is always helpful, goes above and beyond to take care of his customer. [ View ]
    Poster:Krista
    Date:11/20/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great, Friendly, Honest Team
    Review:The team at AutoStar was honest, helpful, and prompt with setting up my initial order and responding to follow up questions. Really my only, and slight, complaint is their tracking system; you submit a query online and then AutoStar arranges a follow... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2224. Thanks for the great review, Christopher! Happy you found it stress free. We were able to get your vehicle dispatched quickly due to the great relationships we have with our carriers. Best of luck in the future and if you or any of your friends need a quote in the future, feel free to call Rod on 888 802 8250, ext 2224, or email me at rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:CT
    Date:11/20/2014 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from California to Maryland
    Review:Called and spoke with Christian, the sales rep, and felt comfortable working with him, as he described the total cost and method of car pickup and delivery. Total transport time was 5 days. Picked the car up from my former complex as I had given th... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian: Hello Farid and Thank You for such a nice review! It is always a pleasure to give a customer the best service we can offer and always stay communicated before, during and after transport is complete. If you would like another transport in the future or know someone who might, please give me a call, 888-802-8250 ext. 2251 or email me christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:FaridThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Autostar
    Review:Great service . Delivered with in 3- 4 days . Best part was my car was literally waiting for me as I stepped into my new place !! great [ View ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Anoop!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Anoop
    Date:11/19/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Barry Courts was very knowledgeable and guiding in the transport of my car from South Carolina to California. I had wanted to have an enclosed trailer to move my car. After a couple of hours evaluating the transport situation from South Carolina to... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thanks you very much for taking your time in leaving me a review Ernie!!! As Ernie said, he wanted the vehicle transported in an enclosed carrier since his Mustang is in great shape and he did not want to risk it getting damaged along the way. I explained that the location in South Carolina where he needed the car picked up was not good at all for finding a driver with an enclosed carrier, but that for an open carrier we would find a driver lots quicker. I also explained we work with 95% rated drivers or above, and that his car would arrive in great condition. He trusted me and decided to ship it in an enclosed carrier. I found a confirmed driver that same day who would pick the car up 2 days later so we got everything set up and he did get the car delivered in great condition. Furthermore, it was a great pleasure working with Ernie since he was very willing to listen and help me out the best he could. If you need any vehicles transported in the future, or you know of anyone who needs to transport a car, please give them my number or contact me by email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Ernest Lum
    Date:11/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Review:The driver offer to pickup 1day earlier, but I wasn't available so he pick up the next day early in the morning like 7am sharp. Marco told me that it'll take 7days to get there which it took 8 days, but I'm happy with the service. Many of my fellow t... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello John,Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you. We were able to work with your schedule and get your vehicle transported. I am glad to hear you are happy with our services. if you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:John HangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Interstate car shipping
    Review:I was highly satisfied with the AutoStar service. I searched online before selecting them. The scatter in price transportation companies charge is unbelievable, from $412 to $1200 for the same service! I selected the cheapest one and was rewarded. My... [ More ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Natalia, thank you so much for the review! This is exactly our goal at Autostar – to be honest, positive and maintain great communication with our customers. It was a pleasure to be able to help you transport your vehicle in a smooth and timely fashion. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Natalia RapoportThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport Service
    Review:I received quotes from multiple transport brokers with a fairly wide range of pricing. AutoStar was mid-range and capable of picking my auto up on short notice and delivering to my destination in a very tight time frame. The contract driver contacted... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233 Hello Claude Thanks very much for your great review, I am so happy that everything went smoothly and we worked with yourself and the driver to make sure it arrived on time , we do not offer fantasy low quotes just to get your business. We offer realistic prices that are in sync with the national shipping rates throughout the United States to make sure that we only attract the highest rated carriers in the nation and get your vehicle shipped and delivered on time. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email at yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claude Shehane
    Date:11/13/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1950 Chevrolet 6400
    Review:Spoke with Mario and advised I had an oversized 1950 running farm truck in Missouri that I needed in Florida and that I didn't want to pay a fortune. I was not in a big hurry so this helped with finding a lower price. Mario began his search and fou... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Scott ! Due to the vehicle size and available delivery dates it was a little bit of a challenge, but we were able to work around that to give you the shipping experience you deserve.This is what we do in every order here at Autostar Transport and Logistics . If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Allen
    Date:11/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Reliability of Quote
    Review:The quote provided in September for an October 29 pickup was changed on the pickup date stating that the available drivers could no longer work for the quoted rate. I accepted the increase and the service provided was excellent. In future it would ... [ More ]
    Response:From Sheyla 888-802-8250 ext 2236. Thank you for the great review Arthur! The change in price was not because “the available drivers could no longer work for the quoted rate,” but rather because you called the same day you needed the vehicle transported. I explained that there were more than 40 vehicles looking to get moved on that route, as it was snow bird season. We discussed offering the drivers some incentive to pick up the vehicle ASAP and you did agree to this. The money went directly to the driver and our fee remained the same! Luckily, it worked and we got the vehicle dispatched that same day! If you should ever need a vehicle transported again, please call me in advance and we will get you the best deal possible! It was a pleasure to work with you! You can always reach me on my direct line or at sheyla.gonzalez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Arthur GoldmacherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Service Reviews
    Review:Customer Service was prompt, committed and efficient. Association with Trucking Companies and Drivers is also perfect. [ View ]
    Response:From Carlos 888.802.8250 ext. 2250 Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive at AutoStar Transport and Logistics to give our customers a great and affordable service. I recall we were able to find a carrier for the transport of your vehicle within 5 minutes of setting up the booking with you and your wife. We give all our customers a 5 Star Rated service and assure we will accommodate our customers with any time restraints they may have. If you or a friend wants a 5 Star Rated service, Door to Door Transport than please don’t hesitate to have them call me or email me carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ashish PuriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Really very fast
    Review:It was my 1st experince about shiping car i really apricate this company because they did what they said my car reached at my door in one day. I will recomand this company to others.i have already recomand this company for my cousin.thanks [ View ]
    Response:From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239. Hi Khan, thanks for the great review. We really appreciate the feedback and I am glad as always to hear of another satisfied customer. If anyone else needs help of such unimagineably lofty standards sean is me handle and heres me digits. 888 802 8250 est 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:KhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job !!
    Review:This was my very first transport and I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised. My first contact to Autostar was on a Thursday afternoon for a 1,400 mile transport from TX to KY. Within 2-3 hours, I had a call back with a pot... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Dale!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dale HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 6:55:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The pick up of both vehicles was smooth without a problem. We were expecting the trip to take a longer time but we were called a day earlier which was great as we did not want to have to pay for a rental car. The driver who delivered the vehicles w... [ More ]
    Response:From Michael: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2226 Hello ,Thank you for the Review! Glad to hear you where happy with our services and your vehicle was delivered safe and sound. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2226 or email michael.castro@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tim H.
    Date:11/6/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:What a great experience! I have never had to use a transport company before to transport a vehicle. My daughter is in the military and stationed in California. She bought a brand new car in Pennsylvania, while home on leave, the day before she fle... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Your review was very nice, I appreciate it very much Debbie! It is nice to have customers who value our quality of service. This is exactly what AutoStar Transport & Logistics strive for always, to provide great service, being patient when dealing with customers, and providing quality service by being honest & polite. Debbie had her doubts at the beginning about which company to chose since it was her first time. I understood it is a tough decision to make so I had her go onto TransportReviews.com to look at our reviews and reputation and she was very pleased with what she read about us. She then decided to place an order through us, and we had a confirmed driver the following day. We did a 3-way conference with the carrier so they could arrange all the details of the transportation. After that, the carrier picked the car up the following day like he said he would, and had the vehicle delivered in perfect condition on the same day he said he would deliver (Great job!). Furthermore, Debbie if you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com, we will be very pleased to help you anytime! [ view ]
    Poster:Debbie PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Super Great Service
    Review:I had a Great Experience with Autostar transport. My car was shipped on Time and i got Updates throughout the whole shipping. I am very happy and highly rec them to anyone needing a vehicle shipped. I have used numerious auto shipping companies but n... [ More ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888-802-8250 ext. Tony it's been a pleasure to assist you with your shipping. People like you make us want to keep ensuring the EXCELLENCE in our service. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. I will be more than Happy to help! manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:TonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Honda CRV from NY to OH
    Review:First class service. Barry Courts at Auto Transport was a pleasure to deal with . AceTransport (Adam Cameron - driver), was a little delayed, but entirely due to traffic. He kept us fully informed. [ View ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 2229 Thank you very much for your review Mark! It was a pleasure dealing with Mark, he was very kind & patient throughout the whole process. After he got his vehicle delivered, he requested us to send him a link so he could post a review about our services and that is very nice of him to take his time to do that. Mark, if you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com, we will be very pleased to help you anytime! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark CohenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1951 Chevy Truck
    Review:This is the third time, in the past year, that we have used AutoStar Transport and they are always a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Response:From Marco: Hello Kelly,Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure to work with you. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly FiezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport with Autostar logistics
    Review:Autostar logistics was a wonderful company to deal with. The person assigned to me helped me with the entire process. Any questions I had he was only a phone call away and was able to walk me through the whole move. I would recommend this company ... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2265: It is our responsibility as a company to guide our clients well, and is important that they are aware of the possible situations which can be encountered before or during the transportation. The key to forming a successful professional relationship is communication. I pride myself on having an open line of communication with my clients until the vehicle is delivered. Thanks again, Ms. Erb. Contact me to get a worry free quote at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy ErbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vegas move
    Review:I was referred to this company by a friend who used to transport cars for a living. Their price was very competitive (actually the best) amongst all the companies I contacted. They were able to find a date for pickup quickly so the car would arrive... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Hello Chris Thank you for the great review, it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we always do our best to get the most competitive rate out there. We had your vehicle picked up on the scheduled date and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Z
    Date:11/5/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Grand Cherokee Wa-Ks
    Review:Autostar was mostly helpful with the whole vehicle shipping process, And were quite accomodating when it came to switching pick up and delivery dates due to my move. Unfortunately the carrier that picked up our car didnt speak great english and wasnt... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate that the customer was pleased with the overall service provided by AutoStar Transport and Logistics, and do apologize if he had a communication problem with the driver. We work with only the best carriers in the nation, who have to pass our 5 star requirements in overall performance. Yes, transporting a car can put you at a slight inconvenience in arranging a suitable time to meet the carrier as he is passing through your area to pick up your vehicle, but traveling cross country is not a 9-5 job! For a free quote and excellence service please call 888-802-8250 and speak with any of our well trained agents. [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Review:Driver was knowledgeable and courteous. He arrived early and took good care of the car. Scheduling was easy as they coordinated directly with the seller. [ View ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: will use autostar again and again
    Review:After George called me I just knew he's the guy who is going to ship our car. His answers to my many questions were quick and to the point, very credible. The price quote was competitive. The car was picked up and delivered precisely on the dates Geo... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review Abraham!!! Everthing could not have worked out any better. You were arriving in Florida on October 22nd and needed the vehicle as close to that date as possible. Not only did we have it delivered close to that date it was delivered exactly on that date. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:AbrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Review:Would definitely use this company again! They provided excellent customer service and were on time with pickup and delivery. [ View ]
    Response:From Marco: Hello Jackie,Thank you for the Review! Glad to hear you where happy with our services and your vehicle was delivered safe and sound. if you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:10/31/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: happy with service
    Review:I was worried but they gave me all the information and everything worked out., you have to keep in mind when you book to have a little flexiblity. I was happy with the service. sure beat driving it to florida. [ View ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Lisa,Thanks for taking the time to create a review about our services! We work hard to maintain a 5 star rated service with all our customers. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:lisa karlikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: very, very satisfied customer
    Review:I was booked with another transporter,but there was no communciation from them. It was now 2 days before my flight. When I called, the resondes what can I do for you> This is after I gave them my order #. I was put on hold for 10 minutes, after I ... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Irene!!! I am so happy we were able to find you a carrier right before you were traveling in two days. I found you a carrier in two hours that could pick up the next day which was exactly what you needed. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:IreneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great & Afforable Auto Transport Service
    Review:My wife and I needed to transport a car from CA to NY. We called a few places and the prices are are around $1100. I got a referral from my friend to call Auto Star. I simply gave them some basic min info and got a quote right away. The price was $95... [ More ]
    Response: Carlos 888.802.8250 ext. 2250 Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive at AutoStar Transport and Logistics to give our customers a great and affordable service. I recall we were able to find a carrier for the transport of your vehicle within 5 minutes of setting up the booking with you and your wife. We give all our customers a 5 Star Rated service and assure we will accommodate our customers with any time restraints they may have. If you or a friend wants a 5 Star Rated service, Door to Door Transport than please don’t hesitate to have them call me or email me carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:10/30/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication...
    Review:The driver was excellent with communicating when he would be there to pick up my vehicles. He even changed his plans to accommodate my schedule. When he got close to the drop off point he called to confirm the drop off time was acceptable and arriv... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Nathan!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: mercedes
    Review:Customer Service Rep was very helpful and kept me informed. Driver was very courteous and delivery was on time. [ View ]
    Response:From: Sheyla at 888-802-8250 ext 2236 Thanks for the review, Joy! It was wonderful working for you! Everything went smoothly as planned! If you, or anyone you know, should ever need a vehicle transported please, call or email me at sheyla.gonzalez@autostartransport.com! [ view ]
    Poster:joyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of our Acura from Austin to Calif
    Review:Our experience with Auto Star Transport was excellent. The cost $575 for transport was reasonable. They gave us useful information and guidance throughout the entire process. We especially want to thank Lauren, George and Max who were always availabl... [ More ]
    Poster:charlotteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Safe Transport
    Review:This was the first time I hired an auto transport. I received over a dozen email quotes from various transport brokers ranging from $800 to $1200. Autostar's quote was $900. They had good reviews from previous customers. I submitted my request ... [ More ]
    Response:From Mica: 888-802-8250 Ext.2241 Hi Mike, Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it. I'm so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in the future please do not hesitate to call, I'll be more than happy to help. We always strive to provide great and fast service with also the best price in the market. If you need me again please email me at micaela.savino@autostartransport.com or call me directly at 888-802-8250 ext.2241 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/29/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Autostar review
    Review:My car was delivered early. I was given a call and plenty of time to prepare and the car was brought right to my house. It was delivered in the evening, which makes it a little difficult to inspect. Other than that I was very pleased. [ View ]
    Response:From Sean: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2239 Thanks for the review! It is always great to get feedback from our customers and I am glad everything went so smoothly with your transport. Your vehicle was picked exactly on your 1st available date, delivered on time and we worked with your budget. Should you need to ship again in the future please do not hesitate to call or email back. Best regards, Sean 888 802 8250 ext. 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Clay Williams
    Date:10/29/2014 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I've never shipped a vehicle before. Autostar made it an easy experience and would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a vehicle shipped. [ View ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Kent, Thank you for the great review! . We always do our best to make the process as simple as possible. We were able to assign a carrier the same day you placed your order and followed up to make sure the transport went smoothly. if you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kent MathesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I found Auto Star to be professional and courteous. reasonably honest. there was a misunderstanding about the cost but we cleared it up pretty quickly it seems to be a miscommunication between the driver and the brokers [ View ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 2229 Thank you very much for the review Paul! We are thankful for Paul's patience, since we had to wait a few days to get a driver assigned to his car. Once the driver confirmed the transportation of the car, he gave us confirmed dates for delivery & was very accurate. When the driver was close to delivering the vehicle he had requested $50 more but this was a confusion from his end since he had another vehicle on his truck that was paying $50 more then Paul. Once he realized his mistake he called Paul immediately and explained he had mistaken the price with the other car. Furthermore, if you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul DuffyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 5:56:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics

AutoStar Transport & Logistics Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17