View 169,417 Reviews on 3,821 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,418th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 435 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.88% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.12% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Subject: Excellent response time, truly express
    Review:I needed my car as soon as I reach California and had only 7 days to go. Auto Star gave me the best time and picked up my car in 3 days and delivered within a week where others were asking for minimum 2 weeks to pickup and then 2 weeks transit time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dheeraj Malik
    Date:9/2/2015 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: Transport to Small Town
    Review:We bought a pre-owned car in Seattle and needed to have it transported to East Washington to a small town. Some drivers did not want to take the route. Fortunately, Marie from Auto Star did a manual search and found the nicest carrier for us who deli... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Claudia! Im very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to work with reputable carriers to guarantee great service to our customers. If you or any of your friends need to transport a vehicle please contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230 or by email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claudia
    Date:9/1/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service, could not ask for better!
    Review:My experience with Auto Star was fantastic! I was very nervous about shipping my vehicle cross country and had read a ton of horror stories. Carlos and Sheldon put my mind at ease, and the whole process was smooth from start to finish. Best customer ... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON // WOW CHRISTINA! I AM SPEECHLESS. Thank you for taking the time of posting such a kind review! I am so glad we were able to get everything done in a professional and timely manner, not only on time for you but also taking great care of your car. We take pride in our professional approach to every order and work tirelessly to make sure we meet all customers needs. If you, or anyone close to you, ever happens to need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles, or just have a concern or question about the shipping process, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my number 888-802-8250 EXT. 2252 SHELDON or EXT.2250 CARLOS and we will address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:9/1/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great customer service. Very friendly customer service representatives. Will definitely use again if necessary. Very considerate and willing to work with your schedule even if its crazy. [ View ]
    Response:Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext. 2242 Hi Ronnie, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Carlos and I are pleased to hear that you are happy with our services and look forward to working again with you in the future, If you or anybody you know ever need assistance transporting a vehicle please feel free to contact us toll free at 888-802-8250 ext. 2242 or 2250 or via email Marco.alba@autostartransport.com or Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:RONNIEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Review:We received very good service from George at AutoStar. .He answered all questions and concerns. We found a transporter who got the car delivered a day earlier than expected [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review Sam. Everything went perfect when we transported your sons vehicle. It was picked up exactly when you wanted it and delivered a day earlier. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service and communication
    Review:Outstanding customer service and communication! They provided a daily update on identifying the potential transportation/driver. The communication was very much appreciated. The company followed up after the car was delivered to ensure everything ... [ More ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan and that your daughter has her car in AZ for school but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:CTurso
    Date:8/28/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!
    Review:From Marcelo, to Angela to Mitch( driver), all were excellent, pleasant, professional! We were given excellent customer service and information in a prompt and courteous manner. Price was very reasonable . If I had know shipping a vehicle was this ea... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com - Hi Sheda. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a good review! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your 2007 Infiniti M35 . It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you who made the arrangement of the transport really smooth. Great to know that the driver was polite and treated your car with great care. We only work with Carriers who are rated 95% and above so your feedback is quite appreciated. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sheda King
    Date:8/28/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Everything was wonderful! Marcelo & Johnny were a pleasure to work with! Everything was on time, information provided was exact, any follow up questions I had were answered quickly, and the best of all I could track the whole service. Thank you... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com - Hi Janet & Nichole. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a good review! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 . It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you who made the arrangement of the transport really smooth. Great to know that the driver was polite and treated your car with great care. We only work with Carriers who are rated 95% and above so your feedback is quite appreciated. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: 5 star service
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport company. I looked at several companies and Autostar was great from start to finish. All information accurate no hidden fees. David Green was professional, friendly, and honest answered all my questions. ... [ More ]
    Response:From David Green, 888-802-8250 ext 2236. Susan, Thank you for taking the time to give this wonderful review! I am grateful that you selected us out of the many options that you had. It is great to work for a company like Autostar Transport Express that operates with integrity and therefore attracts drivers that are also professional and friendly. It was a pleasure to work with you so it would be my honor to help your friends and family, please have them contact me at phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2236 or at my email address! David.Green@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:8/27/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Transport Services
    Review:This was my first time using an Auto Transport Services and I was apprehensive about giving my vehicle to a total stranger but I must say the experience with AutoStar Transport Express has been excellent. We had relocated my son to Lynchburg, Virgin... [ More ]
    Response: Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Ana, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan and that your son now has his vehicle but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! Please contact me if you need to bring his car back down to Florida. If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ana Benitez
    Date:8/27/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Happy
    Review:I am extremely happy with the service provided by Autostar and it's agent company Buya Transportation. I recommend to use Autostar hoping all agents are as prompt as Buya Transportation. I wish Autostar was also my home goods transporter. [ View ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext 2240. Surendra!! Thanks for the nice review! We are really glad that everything went smooth and easy as I told you from the very first moment. Next time you or any one you know need to move a vehicle please call me or send me an email at manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Review:This was the firs time we had used AutoStar Transport but couple of my friends referred me to use their services and we are totally satisfied. It is a stressful process to think about the time of pickup and dropoff the car but due to Autostar servic... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thanks for the nice review Venkat!!! I am very happy that I was able to meet your expectations when it came to transporting your car in the time frame you provided. It was my pleasure to take care of this for you. Remember if you or anyone else you may know who needs help transporting in the future, please feel free to give them my information Best Regards, Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Venkat
    Date:8/26/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Review:Great price and on time delivery. I received several quotes and this was the least expensive. Easy to work with - Sofia kept in constant contact with me and they made the timing work in my short time window. The driver showed up and was very profes... [ More ]
    Response:Sofia Wolf 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Hello Mark, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making this a smooth as possible process with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please don’t hesitate to please give me a call or send me an email sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2226 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/26/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience, will use again!
    Review:My experience with AutoStar was smooth from the first contact from Mario until the driver dropped off my vehicle (amazingly in only 3 days cross country). Everyone I dealt with was polite and professional, and customer service maintained contact with... [ More ]
    Response:[?8/?31/?2015 3:35 PM] Mario Montalvo: From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256: Thank you for the great review Mary ! One of the many virtues that has kept us on the industry for so long is the professionalism of our entire team, from the dispatchers to the drivers. Please if you or any friend or family member need`s to transport a vehicle in the future, email me to mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com or call me directly to 888-802-8250 ext 2256. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/25/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Grait service
    Review:Very happy i hired them to ship my care from CA to Boston. Autostar point man Ben was very helpful! Overall a pleasant person to deal with. On time, not a single scratch on the car. Will use them again for sure! [ View ]
    Response:From Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 EXT 2241 Thanks for the great review Alex. It was a pleasure working on your order, and Im really glad we could ship your car expeditiously and that it arrived safely in Boston. If you or your friends ever need us, feel free to contact Me at ben.acevedo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alexander BeckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:So I used a referral service online. For me it was not the right thing to do, but live and learn. Out of the zillion or so companies that called and called and called, Auto Star only called once. And when Martina did call she wasn't pushy and when... [ More ]
    Response:From Martina 888-802-8250 x 2245 martina.melnik@autostartransport.com. aaauwww! Thank you Eric for the review. I was very happy to assist you during the shipping process! Our experience as a company is key to set proper expectations and competitive prices while taking the best care of your car! Tell your friends to ship with us. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric R
    Date:8/25/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Review:I was searching for a transport company and came across several companies on the internet. I contacted a few companies to get quotes from them. I then saw transport reviews and began doing some research on various companies. I was impressed with ... [ More ]
    Response:From Valerie at 888 802 8250 Ext 2221. Randy it was my pleasure working for you, you were very patient and nice. Our main goal is to get the customers vehicle transported and we always try to meet their demands on the pick-up and delivery dates. Our customer service team is with you every step of the way so we can have a good communication with our customers. If you or anyone you know needs the transportation of their vehicles please give them my direct number or you can also reach me by my email address Valerie.barriga@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Randy M
    Date:8/25/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan maxima
    Review:Fantastic. Cheap and fast. They picke up my car on Friday frI'm New Jersey and it was delivered at my new house in Las Vegas Tuesday. I would definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response:From barry.courts@autostartransport.com - 888-802-8250 ext. 2229. Thank you for the review Hiren, it was very kind of you. As reflected in the review, the price was perfect and got the vehicle moved quickly. This is due to our market research before sending a quote, and not just sending any price to convince a customer.I am glad you are happy with our service Hiren! Needless to say, you know you can count with AutoStar Transport Express for your next transport or for anyone you know that needs to ship a vehicle. Kindly pass my email on to anyone you know that will need to ship a car in the future: barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:HirenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service!
    Review:The customer service was excellent. I was moving across the country on short-notice for a job. The vehicle arrived one week after my request, so I was able to have a car to drive to work upon arriving in my destination state! [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233- Hi Shweta, Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we were able to change pick up locations last minute and without any delays for your transport. We kept in constant communication with you in regards to your vehicle being transported from New York to Colorado. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shweta ShreyarthiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: timing
    Review:we scheduled and paid for the movement of five vans Wednesday- nothing happened until Tuesday of the following week- then we got calls from the drivers that they were delayed- we finally got all five vans the following Friday- seems a bit much for a ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry that the customer had a slight delay in the transportation of his five over-sized vans. AutoStar Transport Express did all we could to arrange the transportation of five oversize vans in a short period of time, and did arrange to get these assigned to a carrier on the very first release date. Because of the size of the vans, carrier could not fit all five in one load, and therefore had to make two trips. Carrier did have a slight delay and the vans were picked up a couple of days later than scheduled and delivered the very next day. We sincerely apologize, it did not go smoother or quicker, and wish there had not been unforeseen delays. We wish the customer well, and would be happy to provide a better transport experience on his next move. [ view ]
    Poster:paulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:Carlos from the Autostartransport was really a star😎. Was very professional and helpful. Even thogh the delivery was scheduled after 2 days, he went the extra mile to get the car in one day as I requested. If I ever chose to ship my car ... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com Hi Abhinaba thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write this nice review. It was my pleasure to take care of this for you and Im happy knowing that I was able to meet all your expectations, please remember, if you or anyone you know needs to transport a vehicle in the future, feel free to give them my information. Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Best Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Abhinaba
    Date:8/23/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Marcelo was extremely helpful and a please to deal with. Of all the companies I received estimates from, he was the most courteous and mindful of the 3-hour difference in our time zones. This was very important to me since I started receiving calls... [ More ]
    Response:From Marcelo.Turbiner@autostatransport.com - Hi Cathy. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a good review! I am glad I was able to arrange transportation of your Hyundai Azera . It is also a pleasure to work with customers like you who made the arrangement of the transport really smooth. Great to know that the driver was polite and treated your car with great care. We only work with Carriers who are rated 95% and above so your feedback is quite appreciated. Please, if you or anyone you know that may need the service have them contact me at my phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2244 or at my email address marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:8/22/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:My experience with Auto Star was quite painless. The price quoted seems to be on the lower average. Communication with them was very good (they actually return phone calls) which seems not to be the norm these days. Pick-up was on time as well as th... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 Hi Charlie , Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your vehicle being transported from Nevada to Hawaii. We always strive to give the customer´s the best price in industry. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie MacInnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience having this service done and it turned out to be a very good, hazzle/stress free experience. My contact person. Sofia was very frieindly, professional, and kept me and my son up to date with the status of the his car and ... [ More ]
    Response:Sofia Wolf 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Hello Bill, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you and your son to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making this a smooth as possible process with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please don’t hesitate to please give me a call or send me an email sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2226 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Muno
    Date:8/21/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: quote and scheduling
    Review:Actual price was 50 dollars higher than original quote. This was okay with me for the most part because there were several days needed between pickup and delivery. This caused the carrier to unload store and reload the vehicle before delivery. The on... [ More ]
    Response:Christian Mandarino 888-802-8250 Ext. 2251- Hello Brian and Thank You so much for your nice review. Yes indeed the biggest task on your transport was meeting your scheduling needs, since this was a next day delivery and you needed to have a carrier delay this to a 5 day delivery timing, finding a carrier that could hold your vehicle was my biggest concern, but lucky for your we were handling your transport and here, at AutoStar Transport Express, that is exactly what you get… personalized service and attention to all your details and needs. In the end we were able to get you exactly the transport you needed. If you or anyone you know is looking to have a vehicle transported, please call me at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251, Christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Hostetter
    Date:8/20/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My experience with AutoStar Transport Express was very excellent. They were very professional as well as personable. There price quote was lower than other company transportation, of many who contacted me regarding this shipment and they are too expe... [ More ]
    Response:From David Green, 888-802-8250 ext 2236. Abdi, Thank you not only for your business but also for taking the time to give this positive review! It is great to work for a company like Autostar Transport Express that has a dedicated Customer Service Team that is able to track vehicles during transport, provide our customers with updates when requested, and therefore reduce stress for everyone. It is a pleasure to work with customers like you so please contact me at phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2236 or at my email address should you have any future transportation needs! David.Green@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Abdi WarsameThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with AutoStar Transport Express!!!!
    Review:I'm so glad to have chosen AutoStar! Everything went perfect. The delivery was done even before the expected date. The price was more than accurate and I was informed of the status on a daily basis. I will use AutoStar again for future transportat... [ More ]
    Response:From customerservice@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 - Hello Arthur, Thank you so much for the positive review. We are glad that everything went as planned and you have received your vehicle. It was a pleasure to work with you and If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give us a call or send us an email at customerservice@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:8/20/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile transportation
    Review:My experience with AutoStar Transport Express was very positive. They were very professional as well as personable. There price quote was lower than any of the many who contacted me regarding this shipment and they stuck to that agreed price. Once th... [ More ]
    Response:Yasmin Sairally 888 802 8250 ext 2233 Hello Don, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your shiny new purchase. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselves on making this a smooth as possible process with the upmost professionalism guaranteed. should you or any of your friends or family need our services in the future, please don’t hesitate to please give me a call or send me an email yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Don P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: AutoStar Service
    Review:I used AutoStar several years ago to transport a vehicle from Texas to Indiana and the service was great! Soon after, I recommended AutoStar to a friend and they, too, received great service. Now, several years later, I used them again - nothing h... [ More ]
    Response:Ben Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 Thanks Yvette for the great review. It was a pleasure working on your order and Im glad we could get your son’s car to Indiana without any problems. We really strive to meet your expectations at Autostar, and should you or any of your friends need our services in the future, please dont hesitate to contact Me at 888 802 8250 EXT 2241 [ view ]
    Poster:Yvette This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST SERVICE
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE AND ADVICE TO GET THE BEST RATE AND THEY MAKE UP during transit from collection to delivery. I RECOMMEND AS A COMPANY RESPONSIBLE AND EFFICIENT IN ITS SERVICES [ View ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext2226- Hi Darwing, Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication .We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2226 [ view ]
    Poster:DARWING TORREALBAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Service I have
    Review:I am the President of Coast to Coast Automotive Group in South Florida. I had been having trouble getting my vehicles transported by several previous carriers. I contacted Carlos at AutoStar transport. The service and responsiveness was unmatched by ... [ More ]
    Response:Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250- I want to take this time Loyd to say thank you very much for the positive review, you know that it’s always my pleasure to take care of a VIP returning customer such as yourself and to make sure that things go off without a hitch, you are very easy to work with, understanding and patient and for me makes my job that much easier. I look forward to continuing our professional relationship. Remember is there is anyone else that you know that may need help transporting a vehicle please give them my contact information. Carlos.Meffe@autostartransport.com Best Regards [ view ]
    Poster:Loyd
    Date:8/19/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: my positive experience with Auto Star Transport Express
    Review:A positive experience was had with my use of Auto Star Transport Express. Great communication and hard work from the folks involved. Price was very competitive, service was prompt. Will use again and will recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi M.S., Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:M.S.
    Date:8/18/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great truck driver
    Review:The truck driver showed up early and he was very pleasant. I had a rare Corvette and he was great in taking care of it. I was very happy with him and I gave him a tip. [ View ]
    Response:From Customerservice@autostartransport.com - Thank you Sean, It was our pleasure working with you. - If you ever need help transporting any other vehicles call us at 888-802-8250 or email us at customerservice@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:8/18/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great truck driver
    Response:From Customerservice@autostartransport.com - Thank you Sean, It was our pleasure working with you. - If you ever need help transporting any other vehicles call us at 888-802-8250 Ext.or email us at customerservice@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:8/18/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Worst company ever worked with
    Review:I recently moved from Morgantown WV to Salt Lake City UT on June 29th. I got a quote from Autostar Transport Express in May 13th with $1010 to transport my car. They sent me the contract and indicated I should pay the deposit so they could work on th... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate the feedback, however the customer has left out some key details. Firstly, customer was NEVER promised anything, in fact quite the opposite. Secondly, customer was sent a quote on 05/13. On 05/14 customer booked his order via our online booking system, WITHOUT ever speaking to an agent here. (Customer had entered a wrong phone number in his initial quote request) As with any internet online booking or purchasing system, consumer MUST agree to companys terms and conditions prior to booking or purchasing. Once the order came through, our trained coordinator called and spoke to customer to verify the order. It was only then that the customer made us aware that he was requesting a two day window of pickup. Our agent clearly explained this was a very short window, ESPECIALLY considering the route, and advised customer that anything less than a 3 day window is considered an expedite. Expedite orders do cost considerably more in order to attract a carrier, who will alter his route because of a higher paying load. Customer was reluctant to pay more, even though it was he who has set the conditions of a two day window request. Once this was all explained to customer, we sent him our PDF version of the contract for him again to review. At this point, we had not charged the customer anything, and were confident the customer would not agree to the possibility of an expedite price, and no guaranteed date. However, the customer did sign and returned our contract clearly stating in the contract, and verbally prior that all dates are estimated. Customers first available release date had been set for 06/18. On 06/18, customer informed us that he had left his car with a colleague of his, and even supplied us with his name and phone number. NO mention that it was in a public parking space, and if so, customer should be upset with his colleague for leaving his car in a public parking space! For the next 7 days our agents worked extremely hard calling multiple carriers who might be able to take this load, and unfortunately the route from WV to UT proved to be very difficult to find a carrier. We were continuing to work hard on calling carriers, when it was discovered that the customer had booked with another broker who was now advertising this load to carriers at a higher price than what we had contracted with. Obviously, this completely rendered our hopes of finding a carrier to nothing. No carrier is going to accept the same load for less money! Yeah the other broker found him a carrier at a considerably higher price. Of course the customer will not tell you this!! The next day, still within the contracted dates, the customer did a chargeback with his bank against the deposit. This automatically cancels the order. We disputed the charge with the bank, and provided documentation to the bank to prove our case. The bank agreed with us because of the signed contract, and the fact that the customer breached the contract by canceling within the contracted dates. We can only assume that he has just been informed of this by his bank, and thus the reason why TWO months later he decides to write a bad review!! We wish the customer well. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/18/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of car
    Review:AutoStar was the first company to respond to my inquiry regarding shipping a car and the least expensive. The price was right and the service was excellent. The price they quote is the price you pay. There were no hidden fees. Shipping a car cross c... [ More ]
    Response:Barry from AutoStar 888-802-8250 ext. 2229. Thank you for the review Barbara, it was very kind of you. As Barb said, the price quoted was the price she paid for the transport, no hidden or additional fees of any kind. She was a pleasant person to work with, and for that I thank you also Barb. Needless to say, you know you can count with AutoStar Transport Express for your next transport or for anyone you know that needs to ship a vehicle. Kindly pass my email on to anyone you know that will need to ship a car in the future: barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Phenomenal Marco at AutoStar Transport Express
    Review:I don't usually do a review, but I had such an incredible experience with AutoStar Transport Express LLC in Florida that I couldn't pass up on it. Marco, customer representative who was helping me went the extra mile to stay in touch with me througho... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext. 2242 Hello Armelita, Thank you so much for the positive review. I am glad that everything went as planned and you have received your vehicle. It was a pleasure to work with you and If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Armelita LawrenceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service with AutoStar Transport Express!
    Review:This is the second time we have shipped a car coast-to-coast but the first time with AutoStar Transport. Overall, this was a pretty easy transfer. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable and the $995 price, though not the cheapest, was still com... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 – Hi Mahlon, Thank you so much for the great review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your vehicle being transported from California to Maryland. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Mahlon MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Review:The entire experience from start to finish was excellant. I will recommend this company to anyone who needs to transport their vehicle . The entire issue was resolved quickly and efficenty, with out any fuss. Carlo "Customer Service" was ... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos 888-802-8250 x 2250. thank you Sue very much for the review! It was my pleasure to help you and your brother out and I am very happy knowing that I was able to meet your expectations, please if you or anyone needs anything in the future don’t hesitate to contact me. Best Regards Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sue Duquette This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Quick delivery as promised at a good price
    Review:My Nissan versa was shipped from Peoria, IL to Piscataway, NJ. Picked up on 20-July and delivered on 22-July as promised. Sub-vendor was Kolos Inc. Vehicle had no damage. They charged me $550. I was happy that they delivered in 2 days. It saved me re... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo: Hi Vikram, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that everything went well with your shipment. We always work hard to exceed customer expectations and timeframes. This would not be possible without our dedicated customer service team and extensive network of drivers and carriers. It would be our pleasure to help you or any of your friends, with any future transport needs. For trusty transport, contact Rodrigo at AutoStar Transport Express by phone at 888 802 8250 x2224 or by email at rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vikram Singh
    Date:8/13/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:I was very lucky that they were able to pick up the day after I called and the car delivered in good order in 5 days. Exceeded my expectations! PS. If you have to move furniture DO NOT use Apollo Relocation and definitely not All Star Moving Ser... [ More ]
    Response:From Sheldon Perez 888-802-8250 EXT. 2252. Thanks Dave, I appreciate it, we always strive for uttermost perfection and continuous communication with our Customers, and it’s nice of you to notice. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. [ view ]
    Poster:David Gonzalez
    Date:8/13/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Really Not Good - Really Disappointing - Bad Business
    Review:I did not have a good experience with autostar at all. They never picked my car up - told me on the phone they would be able to get it within 2 days , waited and 8 days later they did not get my car. then they sent a carrier that broke down - and did... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate the feedback, and very sorry the customer did not have a good experience. It was the customers own expectations that have set herself up for disappointment. Customer admits that she wanted to ship the car in a hurry, but was on a budget. In the automobile transport business, this is not a good recipe for a successful and happy experience. It was explained VERY clearly to customer that lower paying vehicles do take longer, as carriers will always take higher paying vehicles first. NO ONE ever told her a carrier would pickup in two days. We assumed she understood this clearly as the very next day after placing her order, she signed and returned our contract. There is NO fine print on the contract!! Every clause in our contract is clearly written in the same font throughout. It is written on more than one occasion that all dates are estimated, and first available pickup date, and our 10 business day policy is VERY clearly written in layman terms. Customer placed an order with our agent on 08/03. The first available release date had been set for 08/04. On 08/10, we screened and assigned a carrier for transport. Pickup was scheduled for that day. Later in the day the carrier called us and advised us that he was having mechanical issues with his axle. Mechanical failures are never expected, nor welcomed, but they do happen. We apologized for the inconvenience, but a mechanical failure is simply something that cannot be controlled. On 08/11, the customer sent a written cancelation email. This was on day 5 of the 10 business day agreement we had in the way of a signed contract. Customer was advised via a phone call from our customer service manager that even though she had cancelled the order, and was NOT eligible for a refund, we would overlook that cancellation and continue to try and help her since we had a potential carrier for pickup the next day. We also noticed that the vehicle was now posted by the other broker. When informing the customer of this, she promised us she was NOT working with anyone else. As it turns out that was clearly a lie. She intentionally attempted to deceive us by telling us she was not working with another broker. The very next day, we confirmed with the carrier that they could do this order. When notifying the customer, she informed us that she had a carrier coming to pick up her car that day! By her own admission, she HAD been working with the other broker. What the customer is failing to mention is that she paid MORE with the other broker, and as it turned out, the carrier we had ended up accepting this load from the other broker for more money! Exactly what we told the customer would happen in the very beginning. We tried very hard to accommodate customers schedule by calling many of our preferred carriers, but there were just no carriers available during that time, willing to accept the customers budget price. We worked very hard on this order, but customer broke her agreement with us, and lied to us. We feel that a no refund is justified. We wish the customer well. [ view ]
    Poster:laure
    Date:8/13/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very good review
    Review:I would recommend this company to anyone trying to ship their cars. This company always was there when needed compare to other compare who do not care about their customers service. Everything was well planned and well done. It was an excellent shipp... [ More ]
    Response:From Martina 888-802-8250 x 2245. Aww! Boubacar thank you so much for the review! I understood from the beginning you were looking to have the lowest price possible that would move your car on a certain time frame That is what I worked for. You were great to work with! If you have anybody who needs to transport without being ripped off and enjoys a 5 star service, email me martina.melnik@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Boubacar ToureThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Well Done
    Review:Everything went as promised, I had several companies that bid higher and tried to say the low bid would try to raise the prices once the vehicle was loaded. This did not happen. The driver called several times while on the road update me. I would use... [ More ]
    Response:From David Green, 888-802-8250 ext 2236. John, Thank you not only for your business but also for taking the time to give this positive review! I am very happy to hear everything worked out, and unfortunately not surprised that other companies would make outrageous claims to try to get your business. One of the reasons we at Autostar Transport Express always have a customer sign a contract and pay a deposit is that it creates a binding legal commitment that insures a carrier could never raise the price once a vehicle is loaded on a truck. In addition to this we always investigate all carriers prior to dispatching a vehicle to them, and we would never enter into a contract with a company that operated in such an unprofessional manner. It is a pleasure to work with customers like you so please contact me at phone number 888-802-8250 ext. 2236 or at my email address should you have any future transportation needs! David.Green@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/11/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Review:We had a very narrow time window allowing for pickup and transport of our two vehicles. Martina of Autostar was extremely efficient and informative as she expertly searched for and found a transport for our needs on exactly the day we needed. [ View ]
    Response:From Martina Melnik 888-802-8250 x 2245 Thank you very much for the review, Ron and Maria!!! It was a pleasure working with you. I perfectly understand that moving house is already very stressful. Therefore, I think my job is to help as much I can and try to find the lowest price possible, provided that it moves the vehicle on time. If you ever have a friend or somebody from your family or work who needs our service, please call or email me martina.melnik@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ron H
    Date:8/11/2015 4:49:00 AM
    Subject: Denial of refund for no service rendered
    Review:Denial of a customer requested refund for a deposit due to no services rendered and no services desired: I have not received any service from this company and do not wish for any future services. My deposit was submitted on 8/7/2015. I did not receiv... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your feedback, however we wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment that we have been dishonest with our customers. An order was placed voluntarily by the customer through our online booking system. As with any online purchasing system, customers must agree to terms and conditions prior to making their purchase or placing an order. Terms and conditions of the contract are very clear and easily available to read prior to agreeing. It is clearly stated that if you cancel your order prior to the first available release date, your deposit is non-refundable. Customer was also sent our PDF version of the contract, for which again they read, signed and returned. We use the digital signature contracts for ease of signing, and it clearly states that your signature will be applied to all three pages of the contract, so please review before signing. Our attempts to explain our position to the customer were met with a condescending attitude that our service was unprofessional and she knew this before placing the order. If that is true, why did they proceed to place the order, and then again read, sign and return our contract two days later? No pressure was applied by any representative to do so. The customer chose to re-direct the blame towards us for her own mistakes of placing an order prior to having her affairs in order. Displacement of blame sadly is quite often a tactic we see from people who read, sign and agree to contracts, and then wants to cancel the contract within the time frame of the stipulated contract, and expect to have their money refunded. Services have not been rendered, because the customer has canceled before allowing us to render such services! Do not believe this customer that our service is anything but professional, honest and with integrity. We have been in business for over 8 years with thousands upon thousands of satisfied customers over those 8 years. We do hundreds of orders a month in returning customers alone. You do not gain the trust of so many satisfied returning customers without being one of the best in the business. It should also be known, that the first words in the email the customer wrote hinted towards not writing a bad review if we would refund her money! This should tell you right away, she KNEW she was in the wrong! We wish the customer well. For a free quote with a 5 star rated company, please call us at 888-802-8250. [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. NeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Review:AutoStar picked up my Car on time....pickup guy handled very well. They delivered my car on time...even a day before. Overall excellent experience with AutoStar. [ View ]
    Response:From David Davies 888-802-8250 Ext 2231 - Narsimha, Thank you so much for the review! Here at AutoStar we always stride to provide the best service possible all around the board. We are more than happy to hear that your car arrived a day early and that everything was handled properly! If you or anyone close to you needs to get a vehicle transported please feel free to get back in contact with me @ 888-802-8250 Ext 2231. David Davies. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:NarsimhaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from Va Beach to California
    Review:I asked for a move in a very short notice. Sofia was great is finding the right truck. She also followed up on delivery and providing receipts. It was wonderful working with her. The car was delivered two days ahead which is great. No major issues i... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia 888 805 8250 Ext 2221. Aravind, thank you for taking the time to write this review, you were an excellent customer and I really enjoyed working for you. Here in Autostar we always try to give the most realistic prices in order for the vehicle to move. I am glad everything went fine and that you had a great experience with us!. If you or anyone need to transport a vehicle please give me a call or send me an email at sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Aravind
    Date:8/9/2015 6:26:00 AM
    Review:Broker service was very professional stayed in contact, driver had some delays/issue with his rig and communication was lacking but overall good experience and would use again. [ View ]
    Response:From Sheldon Perez - Thank you Ed, If you ever need help transporting any other vehicles call me at 888-802-8250 Ext.2252 or email me at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:8/8/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: truck
    Review:christain a rep at auto star coordinated my truck to go from Hawaii to Germany i was updated every time we had progress from port to port very happy with his great work ethics most companies soon as they receive your payment they forget all about u. ... [ More ]
    Response:Form Christian Mandarino - 888-802-8250 Ext 2251. Hi Lionell and Thank You for the great review. Indeed it was a pleasure to handle the transport of your truck from Honolulu Hawaii to Germany, and to keep you updated all along the way to the delivery destination. Its just good customer service and common sense to follow up with the customer, and we do to make sure they know their vehicles are in good hands, that they have an agent working for them. Setting up a transport might seem like a daunting task, but it doesnt have to be, we go out of our way to make each transport a personalized one, with both the customer and the carrier, the end result is a Five Star Experience. If you or anyone you know would want to feel well represented when transporting a vehicle, please call or email me….christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com, 888-802-8250 Ext. 2251 [ view ]
    Poster:lWilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 7:30:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17