View 159,434 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,435th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 412 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.41% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.59% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Review:The whole process was smooth. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. No damage to the car and nothing missing from the car. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of vehicle
    Review:The delivery of my vehicle from Mass to Texas was on time as stated on the quote. I would recommend Auto Transport for anyone who's interested in transporting a vehicle of choice. they were on time, and called if there would be any delays in the... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Awesome Always kept me informed. Great service. friendly and on time. Way better deal than other companies. I'm glad I went with these guys. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 – Hi Chris Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your vehicle being transported from Hawaii to your door in South Carolina. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:3/27/2015 5:22:00 AM
    Review:The best transport experience I have had. Kirsten was one of the best I have worked with. The quote was the best amongst many others I received. She went out of her way to work with my schedule requirement. She kept in constant touch. The driver Eric... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 Adam, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Even with a short route, timing and facilitating a carrier we were able to stick within your schedule. AutoStars goal is to keep in constant contact with our customers, to keep to their schedule requirements as best as we can. Unlike Essex I hope you enjoy the sunny hot weather of Arizona. If you or anyone needs assistance with a move please do not hesitate to contact me with regards to your move. Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 or email me at kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Adam This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience moving from Illinois to Massachusetts
    Review:The service was prompt and the personnel very helpful. I will consider them for future moving requirements. [ View ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review Vivek ! I am pleased to know we exceed your expectations on the whole process of transporting the vehicle. We make sure to give that 5 star service to every single one of our customers. . If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:3/25/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my Caddy SRX
    Review:Carlos was very courteous and understanding, even though I asked a hundred questions. I was concerned about handing my car to a stranger but he assured me that everything would be ok. He followed up with me after everything was arranged. The move... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thanks for the nice review Bob!!! I am glad that you were able to put your trust in me when it came to shipping your caddy, I understand that you were worried about how everything was going to go but at the end of the day your car was picked up and delivered to you in a timely manner and thats the goal I set out for us. remember if you or anyone else needs anything in the future I’ll be ready. carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext. 2250. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob ArroyoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of a truck.
    Review:When I requested transport of my truck, I gave a two week period of desired time. The pick-up time was scheduled for the first available day and I was provided information about the carrier and contact info for the name and telephone number. I wa... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 - Thanks so much for the great review Robert it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process. We take great pride in our professional approach to each and every order. Our customer service team is second to none when it comes to communicating between customer and carrier. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert JanvrinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Price change after contract
    Review:After signing their contract on 3/12/15 for a total cost of $425, they called me a few days later (one week before our move) and upped the price to $500. After carefully reviewing the contract, we found that there is nothing protecting the customer f... [ More ]
    Response:We have no record of customer ever signing and returning our contract and thus the reason this customer was never charged anything. Customer placed an order on 03/12 knowing very well the price was on the low end, and was their desire not to pay more. As time grew near to their requested ship date, we did the only honorable thing and that was to advise customer that again the price was going to be a little low to meet their requested ship dates. We advised customer that carriers were asking for a bit more money on that route now, and customer decided to cancel the transport. Keep in mind that our fee did not and would not change due to the increase in carrier pay. Our fee remains the same. We as brokers cannot force carriers to a take price lower than what they request. Customer was NEVER charged anything, and no further work was done on their order We actually consider this NOT our customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:3/23/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I only use George at Autostar. I typically ship 5 cars a year. He always gests me the best price. Just not worth the chance using some fly by night company. George is always in contact and keeps me aware of any delays or issues. Thanks, Mike [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review Mike!!! I am so happy we are always great prices and your vehicles picked up and delivered efficiently. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:mike mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Experience
    Review:Autostar transported my truck from NY to CA. They came through during bad weather on the east coast when other car carries could not pick up. Everything they said they would do they did. Truck was delivered in LA on time and perfect shape. [ View ]
    Response:From: Rodrigo Franca. 888-802-8250 ext.2224, Mr. House! Thanks for the great review! I am happy that I was able to help you out with this and alleviate the stress that you were feeling. Unfortunately, the situation you were in is all too common, and that is why we rely on reviews such as this as testimonial to the 5-star service we provide. We want to move vehicles, but we want to take care of our customers as well. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to future business. If you need a quote you can get a hold of me via phone or email.rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:It became a tough order to fill finding a transporter that was interested in picking up my 1967 Marlin. Even though the quoted price was one of the best for the area. Carlos did not give up and continued to work the phones looking for a ride for my r... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thanks for the nice review Tim! My goal is to make sure that all my customers get the honesty and respect that they deserve when trying to ship a car, and of course to make sure everything gets taken care of in a timely manner I am glad that everything went the way we wanted them too and your Marlin was delivered the next day which is awesome, remember if you or anyone else needs anything in the future I will be ready. carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext. 2250. [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Go with these guys ignore the rest
    Review:All, I contacted this company as well as putting my vehicle on a website that advertises your car that needs transporting to over a dozen companies. Not one of the companies even came close to what these guys could offer. In the days after I g... [ More ]
    Response:From: Paul Kalbermatter 888-802-8250 ext 2265 - Every order is specific to a clients individual needs. It gives me great pleasure to speak with our future clients and explain the strategy we use for a successful and carefree relocation of their vehicle. Send me an email to begin the process at paul.kalbermatter@autostar transport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew W
    Date:3/16/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:This is a 2nd review given to correct the original negative review...we had a misunderstanding while doing business with all star. Marco worked very patiently with Us despite the negative review I had written. He remained very professional as we talk... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Harold, Thanks for the great review. I am glad we sorted everything out and came to an understanding. Enjoy your new vehicle and If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Harold
    Date:3/16/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery (1964 Fairlane)
    Review:Did a great job.....no complaints....A+++ service, Price was more than fair. Barry Courts worked with me on delivery times, due to bad weather in Ohio. Good expierience all the way around. Truck driver was very friendly and very helpful and kept me u... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for taking your time in leaving me a review Dave!!! It is always very nice to work with people like Dave, very patient, understanding & kind. We had no issues while setting this up, driver delivered vehicle within time frames & car was delivered in great condition. Furthermore, if you need any vehicles transported in the future, or you know of anyone who needs to transport a car, please give them my number or contact me by email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Sizemore
    Date:3/16/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar
    Review:We hauled 2 cars through Max at Auto Star, and would recommend him to any friends or business associate wanting to move a car. Especially, as we did antique cars (a 1924 Nash, and a 1957 citroen). [ View ]
    Response:From Max Badessich 888-802-8250 ext 2237 Thanks Paul for the great classic car transport review. As always, just let me know the next time your organization needs a transport and ill be happy to get you another quality driver. Max.badessich@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:paul greenstein
    Date:3/14/2015 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Transport Company
    Review:The Auto Star Transport point of contact, Kirsten was very knowledgeable and easy to work with and was quick to respond with any questions we had. Our delivery person, Tony was very professional and also very knowledgeable and answered any questions ... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten: 888-802-8250 ext. 2243 Mike, Thank you for the wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with. You placed your order with us and as a First Class Company we had your vehicle picked up within a few days. I hope your daughter enjoys her baby. If you or anyone needs some assistance with a move please don’t hesitate to contact me Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 or email me at Kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a Corvette
    Review:I dealt with George Prestera and he always answered the phone and made the transport of my car enjoyable. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the nice review Ron!!! Everything went absolutely perfect when we transported your vehicles back and forth to Florida. We kept in contact throughout both transports. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext 2238 or send me an email george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Schluter
    Date:3/11/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Used them twice! Good service and reasonable rate
    Review:I have move with them twice - 1st from NC to CO and 2nd from CO to MD. I had good experience both times. The only issues I had with my recent moving is they charged me $50 extra from the quted price and my car was delivered a day late in MD. Since... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review!!! Both myself and Mario were happy to help! If you have any family or friends that require transport please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext.2248 or send me an email. lewis.copeland@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Monish Majumdar
    Date:3/9/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:We have used several auto transport companies over the years but never had a better experience than with Autostar! The customer service was outstanding from start to finish.. Follow through and follow up calls were very prompt. Incredibly friendly, h... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. I am glad that coach got his Pickup in a timely manner and appreciate that you will recommend us to people in the future. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Amy uThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE
    Review:TO ALL: IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE ANYWHERE, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO BUSINESS WITH AUTOSTAR TRANSPORT. THE TEAM I CONTRACTED WITH, LEAD BY SHELDON PEREZ AND CARLOS MEFFE WAS FANTASTIC! WHILE WE WENT BACK AND FORTH TRYING... [ More ]
    Response:Tracy, Both Carlos and I were thrilled by your review and can’t thank you enough for taking the time off your schedule for writing this. We are pleased that your Lexus is already where it belong and I hope you won’t hesitate to call us again if you or any colleagues of your need help transporting any other vehicles. It was our pleasure to assist you with this. // 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 (SHELDON) // 888-802-8250 EXT. 2250 (CARLOS) [ view ]
    Poster:TRACY MCLAUGHLINThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/8/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO STAR
    Review:The experience of having my vehicle shipped cross-country was pleasurable, simply put the company delivered on all its promises. [ View ]
    Response:Hi John, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan and your daughter received the vehicle without trouble. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/6/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Horibble, Unprofessional, Liars, crooks
    Review:Talk to Christian orginally. Everything he said was a lie. He said I would have my car in 5 days. They had my car for 2 1/2 weeks. Christian said I would get door to door service. That never happened. They had us drive a whole 25 minutes out of the ... [ More ]
    Response:Normally we would say that we appreciate all feedback with regards to our services and that of the carriers that we hire, but certainly not in this case. The customers version of what took place is full of lies and half truths. Lets start with the real facts! Customer booked her order with us Feb 3rd with a first available release date of Feb 9th. The VERY next day, we located and dispatched to a carrier for pickup on Feb 10th with an ETA delivery time of 7-10 days which is normal for a CT to CA route. We sent the customer our standard dispatch notification email, along with the carrier information that includes the name of the carrier and so forth. Our customer service department agents also called both pickup and delivery contacts advising them of the dispatch and estimated dates. So far, the customers claims that she was told she would have her car in 5 days is a flat out lie! No one ever told cx the car would arrive in 5 days. Then on Feb 7th, three days before scheduled pickup and three days AFTER customer had been notified that her order had been assigned a carrier, she calls to cancel the order! It turns out that the customer had received a call from another broker who fed her head full of lies and told her we did not have a carrier, even though we had sent her the carrier information, and dispatch information three days prior. Customer was either extremely absent minded, gullible or both to have believed what this other broker was telling her. We called and spoke with customer and explained that the order had been dispatched, and that we at AutoStar Transport Express found her a carrier in ONE day!! The vehicle was picked up exactly on the day scheduled. During the course of the transport, customer called our office repeatedly cursing, swearing, hanging up on our agents, all because the carrier could not drive from CT to CA fast enough to satisfy her. As far as the extra charges for items in the car. Yes customer advised us there would be a small amount of personal items in the car, for which we got approval from the carrier to transport a small amount of personal items and no extra cost. When the carrier had arrived at the pickup location, the car was packed with items! Another lie told to us by the customer. The driver spoke to the customers designated pickup contact, who was a personal friend of the customer, and the pickup contact agreed to pay $200 for having the vehicle packed, and signed an agreement with the carrier. The carrier was also berated by the customer with cursing, and threats to call the police and that she was in no way going to pay the extra $200 her pickup contact had previously agreed to. The carrier wishing to avoid a serious conflict upon delivery, agreed to take $50 off the personal items price. In conclusion, we found and dispatched to a carrier in one day, carrier picked up the vehicle on the scheduled date, despite the fact the vehicle was packed with personal items, vehicle was delivered as originally estimated. AutoStar Transport Express and its carrier did an exceptional job, despite the rudeness and disrespect the customer had for everyone involved. [ view ]
    Poster:BillieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:AutoStar Express gave me a low ball price. I sent them $200 deposit and then they raised the price by several hundred dollars. They have refused to refund my deposit. Very misleading, very dishonest. [ View ]
    Response:WE DO NOT GIVE LOW BALL QUOTES: We are sorry that the customer has decided to use this forum to vent his frustrations and ineptitude against our good name. AutoStar Transport Express is one of the leading brokers in the nation with nearly 8 years experience, 5 star rated, and one of the best reputations in the industry with not only carriers, but the multitude of returning customers we have. Customer has deliberately left out the key facts of this order for a reason. Customer was given a quote in mid-February via email. Our agents attempted to call him several times over the course of the next 10 days. Each time we were only able to leave voice mails and follow up emails. Finally on March 3rd, without ever speaking to one of our trained agents, he books his order online. When booking an order online one must agree to all Terms and Conditions of our contract prior to placing the order. T&Cs are very clear. Once the order hit our system, our trained agent noticed that the customer had changed his pickup location nearly 100 miles different than what was originally quoted. It was also discovered that the truck was now a dually which had not been disclosed before. Once we made contact with the customer, we made him aware that the locations, and size of the truck had changed from the original quote, and the price was going to be higher due to the remote location of WA he had now changed to. For some reason the customer thinks that to move a larger truck, 100 miles further into a remote location of WA should cost the same as the original quote given. Sorry, but in this business, the bigger the load, the bigger the price, plus cost of fuel for carriers to drive 100 miles further into a remote area is going to cost more. Its just common sense! NO ONE at this company gave the customer a low ball price. We gave the customer a fair market price based on the information given to us by the customer. If anyone is being dishonest and misleading it was the customer who was trying to lock himself into a price by giving us false and misleading information, then changing the information and trying to force us to keep the price that was quoted to him. We had hoped the customer would see the logical reasoning behind the higher price, but he was not willing to listen, and has now brokered out to yet another broker. Good luck! [ view ]
    Poster:harold
    Date:3/5/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC service!
    Review:Moving my vehicle with Autostar Transport was a great experience. Everything from how professional everyone involved was, to prompt response times to easy contact with the driver. Christian was incredibly helpful and flexible in arranging a perfect ... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian: 888-802-8250 ext. 2251 Hello Olivia, Thank You for that wonderful review! I truly enjoy working with my customers in this manner, of actually arranging the transport of a vehicle with the many carriers that we use, and actually talking to them to let them know of our customers specific dates, locations, etc. not a lot of companies can say that and tell the truth at the same time. Going the extra mile even with something as simple as communicating with the customer back and forth means working with a dedicated transport company. If you ever need this type of 5 star service or know someone who does please call me at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251, Christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:OliviaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review: Very professional, efficient and great comunication about status of dispatch of vehicle and delivery. Will definatelly use your services again. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Hi, Manny. Thanks for the great review we always appreciate feedback and I am very glad to hear that your transport proceeded smoothly and that you were satisfied with the service I and my excellent customer service team were able to provide you with. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Manuel FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I had a small SUV, a car, and a motorcycle to deliver across country. The day before the pickup the carrier said that they couldn't take the motorcycle. Autotransport got a carrier for my motorcycle and didn't increase the overall price. The vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Blaine, Thank you so much for this nice review! I remember the 1st day we talked over the phone and you told me all your concerns about transporting your vehicles. It was a pleasure to be with you every step of the way. Here at AutoStar we do our best to meet every customers needs. Hope we did it well. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email @ manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:b baumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:After much deliberation over the multiple responses from transport companies, we were very pleased with our choice. Lauren was very efficient in helping us work through the details of shipment of our son's vehicle. The original price increased by $... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review!!! You were an excellent customer so Lauren and I were happy to help! If you have any family or friends that require transport please give me a call or send me an email. lewis.copeland@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:3/3/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Great service and quality service. All service was provided on time and with courtesy people. The service was cheap and good. The customer service was very helpful with any and all questions I had concerning the service. They even helped me verify th... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Darien, Thanks for the good review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you received your vehicle. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Darien LadnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 El Camino
    Review:Pretty reliable. Everything was upfront and forward with no hidden costs. I would use this company again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Jake, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Review:This company worked with me to get my car to Texas in a timely manner. My cars still delivered on time and in good condition even in the freezing rain. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the great review Greg it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process. We take great pride in our professional approach to each and every order. Our customer service team is second to none when it comes to communicating between customer and carrier. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to Phoenix
    Review:AutoStar Transport earned their money on this one. The guy that I purchased this vehicle from was making it difficult for the transport company to pick up the vehicle. Autostar stayed on top of this guy and took some stress off of me. The truck sh... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review John!!! I am so happy everything worked so well. We were able to pick up the vehicle in the limited hours we were allowed to. We delivered exactly when you expected it and in perfect condition. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and worry free transport
    Review:I received at least 10 quotes for transporting my vehicle from Arizona to Texas. I didn't base my decision on high or low offers but did my research online to review positive and negative comments. I spent around 4 or 5 hours finding out many detai... [ More ]
    Response:Sharon Thank you so much for your review, I was so glad to be able to assist you on this transport, being it a car recovery and all. Both you and Gina were a pleasure to deal with, and I appreciate you find we've been up to your standards. Wish both Robert and you all the best and hope that if you ever happen to need a transport quoted before purchasing it or transported for you or your acquaintances you give me call at 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON or email me at SHELDON.PEREZ@AUTOSTARTRANSPORT.COM// [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon AdlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Goto guy for the auto transport
    Review:This was my first experience with auto transport. I was told by my friends that its hard to get the transport things get done on time. Not in my case. Due to some unavoidable circumstances I had to cancel the pick up a couple of times but the Autosta... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Kedar, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:kedarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: 1970 Dodge Charger
    Review:I buy and sell a bunch of cars. I use Autostar Transport all the time and they fine carriers usually by the next day for a great price. The one time I had an issue they were on top of it the whole time. Great place to deal with. Glad I found them [ View ]
    Response:Hello Rob and thank you for your positive review! You know your in good hands when the communication there from the very beginning, such as in starting the transport of a vehicle and every aspect of any business, we stay with you all the way till the job is done. And what better than to have your agent get on top of a situation like when there is something that went wrong and need immediate assistance, you and your vehicle are in good hand with us. If you or anyone you know need to transport and would like to receive this kind of service, please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251. Christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Avati
    Date:2/25/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: 76 Trans Am
    Review:I contacted a number of transportation companies about moving my 1976 Trans Am from Charlotte, NC to Ft. Worth, Texas. AutoStar was one of the few to offer enclosed transportation for under $1,000.00. Yasmin Sairally answered all of my questions, and... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the Great review Allen. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process with a very affordable price for an enclosed transportation. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:A JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport
    Review:After a bad experience with another auto shipping company I was pleased to talk with Marco from AutoStar. He gave me information that helped me understand the shipping relationships between brokers and the drivers. He was very upfront and honest rega... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jayson, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Autostar. I remember your situation very well and how you were reluctant to trust anyone after your unpleasant experience with another company. I am glad you trusted me to work with you on this transport and glad to hear you are happy with our services. It is important to explain to our customers how the industry works so to avoid false expectations. I appreciate it that you took the time to hear me out when I went into details of how the auto transport industry works. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Jayson CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: NO COMMUNICATION
    Review:I initially booked this transport on January 22nd. I have to say the initial contact was very pleasant and Lauren was great to work with. She was very knowledgable and helpful in getting this transport scheduled. I let her know what my situation wa... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Kory, We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our services since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. It is understandable that sometimes customers need to have vehicles transported ASAP and request specific dates and times of pick up and/or delivery. This is something we understand and we take very seriously in being able to assist in all demands and customer needs. Nevertheless, we never provide specific dates since we know that getting carriers is a challenging task given the different routes, pricing, weather conditions, etc. We apologize if the carrier experienced delays on route. Please keep in mind that there are variables beyond our control, but we sincerely do our best to accommodate all of client requests. Carrier was assigned within the contracted dates but unfortunately the vehicle was not available for Pick up. In regards to the communication factor, we have a very professional Customer Service department that follows each and every order. In this case we have contacted you several times to check, follow up, and arrange pick up details. We even tried to rush the carrier to accommodate your needs but they were actually within the stipulated time frame for pick up, but there was no one to release the vehicle. Unfortunately this is not Autostars responsibility. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, Customer Service [ view ]
    Poster:Kory
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport experience
    Review:The car dealer I bought my vehicle from referred me to this company for transport. I had received alot of quotes and phone calls from others and it was mind boggling. Yasmin explained everything in detail about what was involved to transport my veh... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the great review Joyce it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we had your vehicle picked up on the scheduled date and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Joyce C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: REVEIW
    Review:Auto Star Transport is the only transport company i use. they are very knowledgeable, and are very fair in their pricing. This makes the 2nd transport they have done for me. I am very happy with their company. the discount they offer helps a lot. On ... [ More ]
    Response:Carl, Thank you for the wonderful review. Carlos and I are happy that we were able to give you the best transport. AutoStar always strives to give our customers a perfect transport. If you or anyone needs some assistance again please dont hesitate to contact us Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com or Carlos at 888.802.8250 ext 2250 carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com Kirsten Berenty Transport Coordinator [ view ]
    Poster:C.StaffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Finding carrier
    Review:Point of origin was easy access. Destination was remote requiring an increase above bid price. End cost was still below the next bidder. Overall experience was good. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the nice review David ! Even though we were transporting the vehicle to a not common destination, we were able to provide the best realistic price possible. I am glad you already request 2 more quotes, we will make sure you receive the same 5 star service. If any friend or family member would like to get a vehicle transported just let them know to call me directly to the phone number above or write me to mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:David ComptonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:From the beginning of process the rep Mario who was assigned to me was upfront honest and said how the process would go and to a "T" that's how it went from the pick up to the delivery of my car overall great experience I would highly recom... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the nice review Robert ! One of the main reasons why we have been over 8 years on the industry is because we are totally upfront with our customer from the first phone call and we make sure our customers get the best customer service during and after the transport. If you or any friend or family member would like to get a vehicle transported just call me to the phone number above or write me directly to 888-802-8250 ext 2256. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert S
    Date:2/21/2015 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: failure to pickup due to mechanical issues twice
    Review:If they would have adhered to a scheduled pickup when first driver called about vehicle breakdown 18 hours after pickup, 2nd transporter broke down in Texas on Thursday not disclosed till Friday, third pickup was allegedly for Monday, company unwilli... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Ronald We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our services since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. It is understandable that sometimes customers need to have vehicles transported ASAP and request specific dates and times of delivery. This is something we understand and we take very seriously in being able to assist in all demands and customer needs. Nevertheless, we never provide specific dates since we know that getting carriers is a challenging task given the different routes, pricing, weather conditions, etc. In this particular case, the last carrier we got for you was ready to pick up your vehicle on Monday 02/23 which was within the time limit that was agreed upon both parties (Autostar and yourself). This being the case, the vehicle was supposed to be ready for pick up which was not. We do understand how frustrating it is to get carriers trucks breaking down but, Putting this aside, we were still able to get a carrier for you within the contact limit time. After the carrier was assigned to you, we did provide all estimated dates and times in the proper manner, but vehicle was never released for pick up. Carrier was assigned within the contracted dates, therefore the responsibility to release the car for pick up wasnt Autostars responsibility. In regards to the original truck breaking down, please keep in mind that there are variables beyond our control, but we sincerely do our best to accommodate all of client requests. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, Customer Service 888-802-8250 customerservice@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald Cogan
    Date:2/21/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:Autostar was excellent at follow up in order to get the contract for my vehicle. However once my deposit was received, communication could have been better. I had to follow up with my contact to find out if a driver was found and there was no commu... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:KimbrlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Customer service at Autostar was very helpful and courteous. During the transport the driver experienced mechanical difficulties with his truck, but personally kept me informed as to where he was and when I could expect him to arrive. The car arrived... [ More ]
    Response:/// I'm so glad you found our team standards to be up to your expectations! Both Nacho, Manny and Daniela from our customer service team give it their all and THEY are the ones to thank for all the GREAT WORK and DEDICATION they put into making every transport special. I thank you personally for such kind words for them. If either you or any friends or colleagues want a quote or need help transporting a vehicle, you can call 888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON/// [ view ]
    Poster:Robert ButterfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 4:48:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:This company tells you that they have transport trucks in the area and will pick up your vehicle. Just a broker, Autostar has no trucks. I awaited 14 days, which included 10 work days with no movement. I was told that the price was in the upper categ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Randy, We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Logistics and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our service since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. Regarding what you state in your e-mail, we can say that we never tell our customers that we have trucks of our own, we do not hide the fact that we are a transport broker. We provide a service in which customers hire our services so that they don’t have to find a carrier on their own which sometimes is quite a difficult and challenging task depending on many variables: the specific vehicle to be transported, the given route, weather conditions, time of the year, etc. We offer our customers a very serious and responsible search to assign the best suitable carrier for them. We provide this service within the first ten business days since service was originally hired (first available pick up date provided by customer). Sometimes there are variables that go beyond our best wishes or desires to help customers, and we are unable to find a suitable carriers in the given time frame. Given this the case (which rarely happens), if the customer wishes to cancel service, as you requested, a full refund is granted. In regards to the communication we have a specific Customer Service team dedicated to assist all of our customers on a daily basis. We are sorry to hear you didn’t have the best experience working with us. If there's anything else you need please fell free to contact us. Thank you Customer Service 888-802-8250 customerservice@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Powell
    Date:2/13/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Poor experience
    Review:(they are not kidding with all dates are estimates) contacted the company on jan 17. They said they would fine a driver by the 19th, 20th for sure. Quoted on 875. Got an emailed with a carrier info late afternoon on the 21st. The driver did not recei... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Miguel, We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you feel this way about our services since we have an excellent reputation as one of the best and most respected brokers in the nation. It is understandable that sometimes customers need to have vehicles transported ASAP and request specific dates and times of delivery. This is something we understand and we take very seriously in being able to assist in all demands and customer needs. Nevertheless, we never provide specific dates since we know that getting carriers is a challenging task given the different routes, pricing, weather conditions, etc. In this particular case, Miguel, you contracted our service and other brokers as well. This being the case, it does take longer for us to assign a carrier since we are competing with another broker, and you, the customer, are basically bidding against yourself in the acquisition of a carrier. Putting this aside, we still were able to get a carrier for you by Jan 21st, which was only two days after the first available pick up date you provided. After the carrier was assigned to you, we did provide all estimated dates and times in the proper manner. We apologize if the carrier experienced delays en route. Carrier was assigned within the contracted dates and your vehicle was transported as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind that there are variables beyond our control, but we sincerely do our best to accommodate all of client requests. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, Customer Service 888-802-8250 customerservice@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Miguel
    Date:2/12/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: 65 Nova move
    Review:Job well done. The car was picked up on the originally scheduled "first availability" date and delivered 2,400 miles in just over 3 days. So quick in fact that there was a little drama in paying the driver on the delivery end. (No big deal!... [ More ]
    Response:Hey Paul, Can't thank you enough for all the time and patience you invested in working with me and making the transport of your 1965 Chevy Nova happen, I'm so glad you find we've met your standards and hope to be hearing back from you in the future! Hope you enjoy that beauty and get her back into full shape. If either you or any friend of yours need transporting in the future give me a call, 888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with Joe the driver.
    Review:Very customer focused. Definitely want to please customers. I was pleased with carrier with regard to communication and keeping me informed. [ View ]
    Response:Hi, Maria Thanks for the great review. I am pleased that you are happy with our service and knowing that we will be transporting for you again shortly I and my excellent customer service and dispatch team look forward to helping you once more and hope you enjoy the same experience. If you should have need of any other transports in future please don’t hesitate to call or email. Sean Mc Bride sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Maria PietrantuonoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Review:This was the first time I’ve ever used this type of service. I couldn’t believe how easy the process was. Marco was so helpful and friendly. The drivers were friendly and professional. I was surprised how quickly my vehicle arrived to ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Tammy, Thank you very much for the great review. I am glad to hear you are pleased with our services and we look forward to working with you in the future. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:2/11/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Experience
    Review:This was the first time that I needed to use a transport service. I needed to move a vehicle from my son's home in Salt Lake City, Utah to our home in PA. I was overwhelmed with all of the companies that were contacting me with online quotes and ph... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great reponse Jane. We appreciate the feedback and we are happy to hear that you were please with the service we had provided. If you or any of your friends should want to transport in future please don’t hesitate to call or email. Regards, Sean Mc Bride sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239. [ view ]
    Poster:Jane S.
    Date:2/11/2015 4:27:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16