Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,253 Reviews on 3,361 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 825 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Auto Transport Logistics LLC
Location:PO Box 17291
Tampa, FL 33682
Phone Number:1-866-853-1970
Website:http://www.autotransportlogisticsllc.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 1 Month(s). Since 3/31/2011

Our primary goal is to provide excellent auto transport services to our wide range of customer base. We take pride in being responsive and attentive to our customers’ needs while providing cost effective car transport solutions. Auto Transport Logistics LLC is a full service auto transport company that strives to provide value to its customers through high quality customer service, reliable network of auto transporters, and competitive cost. ************* CALL 1-866-853-1970 FOR A FREE QUOTE! *****************
Have your own experience with Auto Transport Logistics LLC to share?

Auto Transport Logistics LLC reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 20 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.00% of Auto Transport Logistics LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport Logistics LLC
    Subject: Solid Service!!
    Review:This is the second time I have used ATL to transport a vehicle for me. Both time have been very smooth and worry free. They have always answered my calls and stayed in contact throughout the entire process. I will recommend them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry S
    Date:4/8/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely A 5 Star Auto Transport Company
    Review:Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! From day one Robert saw the process thru from beginning to end. The driver Chris was compassionate, understanding, patient and as friendly as could ever be. I was blown away by their professionalism, promptness and how f... [ More ]
    Poster:Stalisa W.
    Date:3/14/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: very happy man
    Review:I was very happy with the service I got from Auto Transport Logistics and would use there services again for sure.My car was delivered when it was promised to me and for that I am very thankful.Thanks again Scott [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Scott! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Garfinkle
    Date:2/27/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: very happy man
    Poster:Scott Garfinkle
    Date:2/27/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: transport service
    Review:OK I buy a lot of cars and have used a lot of transporters so my review is well earned. Usually transporters give you either a lot of promises or vaque dates but this was NOT the case here I literally couldn't believe it the seller of the car bought... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Jane! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:jane snyder
    Date:1/31/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: ATL Made it Happen!
    Review:I had hired a shipping company to haul my truck from Columbus to Ocala 3 weeks before my move to Florida and I was told that the bad weather was keeping drivers from transporting for at least a week or so.. A week?? I was in a bind so I started looki... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Peter! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:1/31/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Robert from the tampa office went above and beyond to get my car picked up in az and delivered to florida. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Ruby! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:ruby whelanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: quick review
    Review:Quick phone call response...quote was a lot cheaper for an empty car. We were charged more since it was filled with College student items. Affordable.....and accurate service. we will use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Margie! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Margie M
    Date:12/24/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Altima
    Review:Everything went as planned. The driver picked up ahead of time and got it up here on time despite adverse weather conditions. Car was dirty but all of them were because all of the salt and dirt from the highways [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Steve! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Wright
    Date:12/18/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Cowles Nissan - Emergency Delivery
    Review:We need a Nissan Frontier picked up from Marlborough Nissan and brought to Cowles Nissan. Chris was very professional and communicated with us every step of the way. They had the Frontier picked up and delivered in less than 24 hours. We will defi... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Dean! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! -Chris D. [ view ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:12/12/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped Truck from FL to PA
    Review:After we finally found a date that the truck could be shipped the whole experience went quite easily.. I was given the contact information for the company who would be transporting the truck { JOHN L EXPRESS } and we made arrangements for the time... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Jerri! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Jerri Lynn
    Date:12/9/2013 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely poor service and refusal to return my deposit
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They will take your order and your money, but cannot carry through with the order. I contracted them last April for a $600.00 pick-up within a certain two week time frame. I signed the contract and sent the money. On the last... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod Mckenzie
    Date:10/7/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:everything was perfect, highly recommend anyone to use this great service.... Robert was great setting up....John was great with delivery THANK YOU very much.. Rick Bolt [ View ]
    Response:It was a pleasure working with you on this order Rick and thanks for the great feedback! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Bolt
    Date:9/1/2013 12:31:00 PM
    Review:This shipment was for a 2000 Plymouth Prowler shipped from Illinois to Arizona. What makes this delivery so different was that the car also has a matching TRAILER that also had to be hauled with the car and I wanted it hauled in an enclosed trailer. ... [ More ]
    Response:Leo, Thanks again for the trust and faith you put in us to haul your one of a kind vehicle..For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Leo Belardinelli
    Date:8/28/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: 57 ford Fairlane
    Review:We recently had a 1957 Ford Fairlane transported from Fl to Ca. Our experience with Auto Transport Logistics was excellent. Damien was very helpful and acted like my numerous calls were no bother what so ever. He gave us the drivers name which was Be... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the business and the kind words Margaret! Reviews like this make our sometimes stressful jobs 100% worthwhile. For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret Sterni
    Date:8/6/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: After Exceptional Auto failed us, ATL came through!
    Review:Our first broker/carrier was Exceptional Auto. Kelly was nice when I first spoke with her, but things fell apart after a week. Calls, emails, etc went unanswered despite numerous attempts. Yet, despite Exceptional's unwillingness to handle the move, ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Adrienne! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Adrienne
    Date:7/26/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Tacoma Transport
    Review:I was thoroughly impressed with the efficiency on your team of coordinators when scheduling. I received a phone call from Jim the dispatcher a day before my move date to inform me that they had located a carrier for my order. I called the driver and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Richard! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard S.
    Date:7/10/2013 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Non performance
    Review:I was asked to pay an extra $100 to make sure my car would be picked up on Monday 7/2/2013 or Tuesday 7/3/2013. The car was not picked up that week & now it is the next week & still the car has not been picked up. I have left messages to canc... [ More ]
    Response:After booking this order for a standard service window of 10 days, Mr. Ross called his transport coordinator 3 days before his requested pickup date to inform him that he had a very restricted timeframe for both pickup and delivery dates, the dispatch team then suggested that we offer a higher rate on the load board to add incentive for potential carriers that may be running this route. We do our best to inform our shippers as to how the transport process works but unfortunately due to driver availability along certain routes, we cannot guarantee pickup/delivery dates. [ view ]
    Poster:George Ross
    Date:7/10/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Review:First off Ben was very polite and helpful, Paul in dispatch made sure that my car was picked up on time, the driver was very careful while loading and unloading, was also very pleased that it was the same driver on both ends. Will definitely use thes... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Michael! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/24/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Will try them again.
    Review:ATL scheduled my car shipment within a good time frame and answered all my questions. Unfortunately my car was picked up late and delivered late and a negative miscommunication ensued with the carrier. Robert called me to rectify the situation and ap... [ More ]
    Poster:idalia
    Date:5/23/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Glad i read reviews
    Review:I am glad I took the time to read reviews regarding the transporting of a vehicle, I got quotes everywhere from $200 to $700. I chose these guys mostly based on their track record and Robert seemed to be the most professional person i spoke with comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:4/13/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: A+ service on my Cadillac Transport
    Review:These guys stepped up for me and did a great job in a short time span after another company dropped the ball on me. (Exceptional Auto Transport left me stranded after my flight left) Excellent communications and very helpful. They went over and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob DeGrasse
    Date:4/5/2013 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent car mover,I would close to #1
    Review:One of my friend who is working in our company he gave me referance of ATL and i connected to ATL, It was nice service pick-up and deleviery on time,driver and over all experiance with ATL was nice, would definatly refer to some one in our complany ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback! For the best service and competitive pricing call Call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! We are "A" Rated with the BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Sanjay
    Date:2/20/2013 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: The best!!
    Review:Charles, I want to thank you so much. You were kind and even comforting. This company walked me through the whole thing.. The price was great, my car was here one day earlier. If I ever need to do this again I will call ATL! I will tell anyone else t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tekco smithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent and Efficient
    Review:I was in a delima. I needed my car shipped quickly at an affordable rate. Robert walked me through the entire process with excellent patience and professionalism. This was my first time shipping a car so Robert explained the entire car shipping indus... [ More ]
    Poster:Dalila Mott
    Date:1/30/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Efficient
    Poster:Dalila Mott
    Date:1/30/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect delivery - coast to coast.
    Review:I had an excellent experiece with both the broker and the shipper (FHT Auto Transport). My car was delivered in six days from coast to coast. The price was fair (compared to other quotes). The broker and shipper were able to handle my special requ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed in D.C.
    Date:1/30/2013 1:22:00 PM
    Review:Very smooth operation from start to end, pick up and delivery were on time and extremely professional. would use them again without any reservations [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:1/30/2013 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:I hired another company first. I was put off,lied to and what seemed to be forgotten. I phoned Damion at Auto Transport Logistics. I was told it could be loaded two days later. It was. The driver delivered it right to my house. Prompt and very friend... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Gilliam
    Date:1/16/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:This company was a breeze to work with. There was a slight delay of a few days for pick up of my car. However, the issue was out of any persons control. The truck had an issue dealing with the altitude when in Colorado. Despite this small hiccup my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Cracchiolo
    Date:1/11/2013 3:35:00 PM
    Review:I work for an insurance company and used Autop Transport Logistics to have one of my customers cars shipped from Alabama to Florida after the customer had an accident and was not able to get his car home. ATL was quick and very affordable. They worke... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Kelly
    Date:12/19/2012 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Ferrari Transport Experience
    Review:Outstanding customer service and efforts to provide best pricing available. Fantastic enclosed carrier and professional driver. Stress-free experience, would recommend to anyone. Great job. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Hynick
    Date:12/18/2012 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Attempted to use another source. They were extremely understaffed and inefficient. Damian, from Auto Transport Logistics, contacted me with a quote and worked on taking care of my vehicle. He promptly scheduled a driver and delivery was completed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ Patton
    Date:12/7/2012 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Prompt Service
    Review:Auto Transport Logistic rendered me excellent service at a competitive price. I had very prompt communication with the agent as well as the driver. The vehicle was picked up as scheduled and delivered within two days as promised in its original con... [ More ]
    Poster:James Horton
    Date:12/6/2012 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:This is the second time I have shipped a vehicle through Auto Transport Logistics. I dealt with Damien both times. Damien was honest, told me when the car would be picked and delivered to the hour on both sides. I would use Auto Transport Logistic ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny
    Date:11/26/2012 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Best freakin company cow boy lovers
    Review:I ended up goin to a another company and they said they would transport my truck but then they didn't and took my deposit but I called These guys and they where able to do it fast and they new what they where doing. They took my truck that didn't dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan S.
    Date:11/13/2012 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: 401043
    Review:I came to Auto Transport Logistics after getting screwed by another transport company that wasted weeks of my time without finding a carrier for me. Damien S. went the extra mile to provide a posting that attracted carriers to our remote pick up loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:11/9/2012 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I used this company for moving my car from Lousiville, KY to Houston. I must appreciate their professionalism and timeliness. The driver was bang on time to pick car and same driver delivered the car on promised date without intermediate changes. ... [ More ]
    Response:A Rated with the BBB! Call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Varun MarothiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2012 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Best Company!!!!
    Review:I've shipped many vehicles the past few years. Nobody is better. Called on Wednesday and Robert told me both my cars would be picked up Friday and delivered Monday. I thought no way, only 4 days? That's exactly what happened!!! Never using another co... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Cvetkovski
    Date:11/6/2012 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and Fast!
    Review:Transported my car from PA-CA in 2 days with no problems.. No hidden fees/charges. Easy online contract took five minutes to read and E-Sign. I have worked with other transport companies and this so far has been the best experience. I would not hes... [ More ]
    Response:A Rated with the BBB! Call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:BlakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2012 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and efficient
    Review:This was my first time ever needing to move my car across several states and I honestly had no idea where to begin. The team at Auto Transport Logistics made the move smooth for me and were very efficient in their work. They kept me informed throug... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn Ellis
    Date:10/16/2012 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Zero communication after pickup
    Review:Auto Transport Logistics picked up my car perfectly on time. That's the only good thing. ATL never called me 24 hours ahead of time to tell me the car was on its way. ATL never called me an hour ahead of time to tell me the car would be deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/16/2012 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great service on a last minute request
    Review:Had to ship a car from Los Angeles area to Staten Island NY with very little notice. Not only was the company one of the more reasonably priced, but they could meet the last minute pick up request with no additional charges, as many of the others re... [ More ]
    Response:A Rated with the BBB! Call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2012 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Held my Truck Ransom and returned it damaged
    Review:I hired Auto Transport Logistics to transport 2 trucks, one from Washington State to Arizona and one from Arizona to Washington State. I will definitely never use ATL again and would recommend that no one else use them either. The first truck a 2008... [ More ]
    Response:First we would like to thank Mr Shockley for his time and patience in allowing us to find a solution for this problem that arose while his truck was in the care of a contracted carrier. Since being made aware of the damages and the dissatisfaction of our customer, we have made contact with the carrier company and the insurance company with the end result being complete reimbursement for all damages done to his vehicle. The carrier company has accepted full responsibility and has sent Mr Shockley a check to cover the cost of repairs. [ view ]
    Poster:Rob S.
    Date:10/15/2012 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I worked with Damien at ATL and he was very professional and helpful regarding moving my car from Ohio to Texas. He is very knowledgeable and truthful. My car was delivered a day earlier than the promise date and the trucking company kept me informed... [ More ]
    Poster:B Schwartz
    Date:10/4/2012 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: great communication
    Review:late pick up and poor communication on the part of the carrier left a bad taste in my mouth,but constant communication on the part of ATL turned this cross country nightmare into dream.use them, i will again.Eric [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:9/11/2012 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job - Auto Transport Logistics LLC
    Review:Auto Transport Logistics LLC is an excellent company to do business with. Damien, the sales representative was very helpful & knowledgable in guiding me to the appropriate resources to inquire about transport companies. After reviewing numerous... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie
    Date:8/31/2012 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: What a great experience!
    Review:From start to finish we had a great experience! From quoting, to actually using the service. We are definately going to be a return customer! [ View ]
    Poster:1st Choice Auto Sales
    Date:8/30/2012 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: super good
    Review:I've used this company before many times,and they are great very honest very friendly and very fast....i was even talking to the driver on route letting me how far he was from the final drop off point !!!!!outstanding!!! thank you Auto transport [ View ]
    Poster:liz
    Date:8/30/2012 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The car was picked up within the window of time frame promised. The delivery came in early. Everything was fine. The quoted price was honored. No hidden or sudden extra costs. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill D
    Date:8/21/2012 2:48:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport Logistics LLC

Auto Transport Logistics LLC Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.