View 146,709 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,710th Review now!
Auto Transport Logistics LLC
PO Box 17291
Tampa, FL 33682
Phone Number:1-866-853-1970
Website:http://www.autotransportlogisticsllc.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 5 Months. Since 3/31/2011

Our primary goal is to provide excellent auto transport services to our wide range of customer base. We take pride in being responsive and attentive to our customers’ needs while providing cost effective car transport solutions. Auto Transport Logistics LLC is a full service auto transport company that strives to provide value to its customers through high quality customer service, reliable network of auto transporters, and competitive cost. ************* CALL 1-866-853-1970 FOR A FREE QUOTE! *****************
Have your own experience with Auto Transport Logistics LLC to share?

Auto Transport Logistics LLC reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 34 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.70% of Auto Transport Logistics LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.30% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport Logistics LLC
    Review:The service I had with this company was phenomenal. I had my car a day within the time it was picked up. It was affordable and quick, friendly service. I will recommend this business to anyone in need of transporting their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill ScrivanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: great job!
    Review:Aidan the driver was courteous and friendly. Damien who arranged the transport was knowledgeable and honest. great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:kscrivana
    Date:7/29/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Career with least price
    Review:transported my Acura TSX from IL to GA in record time. No damages to car. The price quoted was also the cheapest. George from ATL was very Nice and followed up with everything. [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Great Job Robert. i will use this company again if i have too. the driver is great and i will hire him if i have my own company. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. felix
    Date:6/24/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:I do not forsee shipping a car again. If I were I wiuld use them again in a heartbeat! They even honored a military discount! [ View ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:The service I've received was well above my expectations. The customer service was awesome. Damien worked with me personally to help me meet my tight timeframe for shipment with me being Military. I more than recommend this Company and will definitel... [ More ]
    Poster:LV BaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Shipment
    Review:My dealings with the staff at Auto Transport Logistics were relatively smooth. They responded to my request within an hour and were willing to work with the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from. I received the vehicle yesterday and I couldn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:6/19/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:The gentlemen I dealt with was very helpful with all my many phone calls and email request. I would highly recommend this company in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jan
    Date:6/19/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Rush pick up and reliable delivery
    Review:For my job, I am always moving around on short notice. I have used Auto Transport Logistics for the past 2-3 years and have had a very limited amount of hiccups along the way. They pick up when they say and often deliver earlier. Early delivery can b... [ More ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:6/19/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car move.
    Review:Great car transport experience with a fair price. Car was picked up and delivered in a reasonable time. Good communication and customer service. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:l. williams
    Date:6/19/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased...
    Review:Wow! These guys at Auto Transport Logistics came through in a pinch for me. After I had gone with another company and they failed to pick my vehicle up, I called ATL and they were able to have it picked up in a jiffy! They were upfront with me and re... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:6/13/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Services
    Review:I really participate the way the move my car n I got the car it safe n proper back .Thank you I will give reference to my other friends & family . [ View ]
    Poster:Prakash
    Date:6/12/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: My shit was handled right
    Review:First off Damien was more ten a help he seemed to be the only person who even attempted to help or care wonderful services from this man I'll will be 100% to use him again next time [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew baker
    Date:6/11/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I received stellar customer service from all involved parties, prompt pick up and delivery, Damien answered all my questions during scheduling, I would use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Patti
    Date:5/22/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT LOGISTICS LLC
    Review:I submitted information for a quote for a car i just bought on ebay. Damien contacted me by email and we spoke on the phone the next day. That very same day we spoke on the phone Damien got my car picked up and it was delivered 3 days later as promi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:5/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:ATL exceeded our expectations in every way. Our car was picked up exactly when promised. The driver was very polite and friendly and navigated what we were told is an awkward pick up spot on our busy road. We were delighted when our vehicle arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Watson
    Date:5/22/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Reviews should be shorter than transportation
    Review:Damien and auto transport logistics did a great job I will use them again . the price was fare and and service was Professional .I gave them a excellent rating I never fill out these review forms and now remember why ,they ask to have over ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Hamilton
    Date:5/21/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: just as planned
    Review:I was happy with this transaction. Auto Transport Logistics LLC was personable, reasonably priced, easy to deal with, responsive regarding communications, promptly returned calls, and accomplished the task as promised and as I had requested. This is ... [ More ]
    Poster:lawrence
    Date:4/30/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Experience!
    Review:The experience was great ,good price, good commucation just great people to work with and they were honest! Thanks again ATL I will be using y'all again very soon. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristy
    Date:4/30/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Experience!
    Poster:Kristy
    Date:4/30/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stay Away !!!!!!
    Review:This was a nightmare !!!!! STAY AWAY !!!! On the phone he was so pleasant and nice. After Robert took my 150.00 Deposit. I never heard from him or the company again. After at least 50 phone calls at all hours of the day and night which I either got a... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean Koechell
    Date:4/30/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Service!!
    Review:This is the second time I have used ATL to transport a vehicle for me. Both time have been very smooth and worry free. They have always answered my calls and stayed in contact throughout the entire process. I will recommend them in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Larry! For competitive rates and 5 star customer service call 1-866-853-1970 Today! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry S
    Date:4/8/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely A 5 Star Auto Transport Company
    Review:Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! From day one Robert saw the process thru from beginning to end. The driver Chris was compassionate, understanding, patient and as friendly as could ever be. I was blown away by their professionalism, promptness and how f... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Stalisa! For competitive rates and 5 star customer service call 1-866-853-1970 Today! [ view ]
    Poster:Stalisa W.
    Date:3/14/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: very happy man
    Review:I was very happy with the service I got from Auto Transport Logistics and would use there services again for sure.My car was delivered when it was promised to me and for that I am very thankful.Thanks again Scott [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Scott! For competitive rates and 5 star customer service call 1-866-853-1970 Today! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Garfinkle
    Date:2/27/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: very happy man
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Scott! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Garfinkle
    Date:2/27/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: transport service
    Review:OK I buy a lot of cars and have used a lot of transporters so my review is well earned. Usually transporters give you either a lot of promises or vaque dates but this was NOT the case here I literally couldn't believe it the seller of the car bought... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Jane! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:jane snyder
    Date:1/31/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: ATL Made it Happen!
    Review:I had hired a shipping company to haul my truck from Columbus to Ocala 3 weeks before my move to Florida and I was told that the bad weather was keeping drivers from transporting for at least a week or so.. A week?? I was in a bind so I started looki... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Peter! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:1/31/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Robert from the tampa office went above and beyond to get my car picked up in az and delivered to florida. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Ruby! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:ruby whelanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: quick review
    Review:Quick phone call response...quote was a lot cheaper for an empty car. We were charged more since it was filled with College student items. Affordable.....and accurate service. we will use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Margie! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Margie M
    Date:12/24/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Altima
    Review:Everything went as planned. The driver picked up ahead of time and got it up here on time despite adverse weather conditions. Car was dirty but all of them were because all of the salt and dirt from the highways [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Steve! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! A Rated BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Wright
    Date:12/18/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Truck from FL to PA
    Review:After we finally found a date that the truck could be shipped the whole experience went quite easily.. I was given the contact information for the company who would be transporting the truck { JOHN L EXPRESS } and we made arrangements for the time... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Jerri! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Jerri Lynn
    Date:12/9/2013 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely poor service and refusal to return my deposit
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They will take your order and your money, but cannot carry through with the order. I contracted them last April for a $600.00 pick-up within a certain two week time frame. I signed the contract and sent the money. On the last... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod Mckenzie
    Date:10/7/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:everything was perfect, highly recommend anyone to use this great service.... Robert was great setting up....John was great with delivery THANK YOU very much.. Rick Bolt [ View ]
    Response:It was a pleasure working with you on this order Rick and thanks for the great feedback! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Bolt
    Date:9/1/2013 12:31:00 PM
    Review:This shipment was for a 2000 Plymouth Prowler shipped from Illinois to Arizona. What makes this delivery so different was that the car also has a matching TRAILER that also had to be hauled with the car and I wanted it hauled in an enclosed trailer. ... [ More ]
    Response:Leo, Thanks again for the trust and faith you put in us to haul your one of a kind vehicle..For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Leo Belardinelli
    Date:8/28/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: 57 ford Fairlane
    Review:We recently had a 1957 Ford Fairlane transported from Fl to Ca. Our experience with Auto Transport Logistics was excellent. Damien was very helpful and acted like my numerous calls were no bother what so ever. He gave us the drivers name which was Be... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the business and the kind words Margaret! Reviews like this make our sometimes stressful jobs 100% worthwhile. For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret Sterni
    Date:8/6/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: After Exceptional Auto failed us, ATL came through!
    Review:Our first broker/carrier was Exceptional Auto. Kelly was nice when I first spoke with her, but things fell apart after a week. Calls, emails, etc went unanswered despite numerous attempts. Yet, despite Exceptional's unwillingness to handle the move, ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Adrienne! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Adrienne
    Date:7/26/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Tacoma Transport
    Review:I was thoroughly impressed with the efficiency on your team of coordinators when scheduling. I received a phone call from Jim the dispatcher a day before my move date to inform me that they had located a carrier for my order. I called the driver and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Richard! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard S.
    Date:7/10/2013 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Non performance
    Review:I was asked to pay an extra $100 to make sure my car would be picked up on Monday 7/2/2013 or Tuesday 7/3/2013. The car was not picked up that week & now it is the next week & still the car has not been picked up. I have left messages to canc... [ More ]
    Response:After booking this order for a standard service window of 10 days, Mr. Ross called his transport coordinator 3 days before his requested pickup date to inform him that he had a very restricted timeframe for both pickup and delivery dates, the dispatch team then suggested that we offer a higher rate on the load board to add incentive for potential carriers that may be running this route. We do our best to inform our shippers as to how the transport process works but unfortunately due to driver availability along certain routes, we cannot guarantee pickup/delivery dates. [ view ]
    Poster:George Ross
    Date:7/10/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Review:First off Ben was very polite and helpful, Paul in dispatch made sure that my car was picked up on time, the driver was very careful while loading and unloading, was also very pleased that it was the same driver on both ends. Will definitely use thes... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Michael! For the best service and competitive pricing call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/24/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Will try them again.
    Review:ATL scheduled my car shipment within a good time frame and answered all my questions. Unfortunately my car was picked up late and delivered late and a negative miscommunication ensued with the carrier. Robert called me to rectify the situation and ap... [ More ]
    Poster:idalia
    Date:5/23/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Glad i read reviews
    Review:I am glad I took the time to read reviews regarding the transporting of a vehicle, I got quotes everywhere from $200 to $700. I chose these guys mostly based on their track record and Robert seemed to be the most professional person i spoke with comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:4/13/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: A+ service on my Cadillac Transport
    Review:These guys stepped up for me and did a great job in a short time span after another company dropped the ball on me. (Exceptional Auto Transport left me stranded after my flight left) Excellent communications and very helpful. They went over and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob DeGrasse
    Date:4/5/2013 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent car mover,I would close to #1
    Review:One of my friend who is working in our company he gave me referance of ATL and i connected to ATL, It was nice service pick-up and deleviery on time,driver and over all experiance with ATL was nice, would definatly refer to some one in our complany ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback! For the best service and competitive pricing call Call 1-866-853-1970 for a free quote! We are "A" Rated with the BBB! [ view ]
    Poster:Sanjay
    Date:2/20/2013 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: The best!!
    Review:Charles, I want to thank you so much. You were kind and even comforting. This company walked me through the whole thing.. The price was great, my car was here one day earlier. If I ever need to do this again I will call ATL! I will tell anyone else t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tekco smithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent and Efficient
    Review:I was in a delima. I needed my car shipped quickly at an affordable rate. Robert walked me through the entire process with excellent patience and professionalism. This was my first time shipping a car so Robert explained the entire car shipping indus... [ More ]
    Poster:Dalila Mott
    Date:1/30/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Efficient
    Poster:Dalila Mott
    Date:1/30/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect delivery - coast to coast.
    Review:I had an excellent experiece with both the broker and the shipper (FHT Auto Transport). My car was delivered in six days from coast to coast. The price was fair (compared to other quotes). The broker and shipper were able to handle my special requ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed in D.C.
    Date:1/30/2013 1:22:00 PM
    Review:Very smooth operation from start to end, pick up and delivery were on time and extremely professional. would use them again without any reservations [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:1/30/2013 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:I hired another company first. I was put off,lied to and what seemed to be forgotten. I phoned Damion at Auto Transport Logistics. I was told it could be loaded two days later. It was. The driver delivered it right to my house. Prompt and very friend... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Gilliam
    Date:1/16/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:This company was a breeze to work with. There was a slight delay of a few days for pick up of my car. However, the issue was out of any persons control. The truck had an issue dealing with the altitude when in Colorado. Despite this small hiccup my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Cracchiolo