Transport Logo
View 175,276 Reviews on 3,910 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,277th Review now!

View Auto Transport Logistics LLC's New Profile

Auto Transport Logistics LLC
PO Box 17291
Tampa, FL 33682
Phone Number:1-866-853-1970
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 3/31/2011
Our primary goal is to provide excellent auto transport services to our wide range of customer base. We take pride in being responsive and attentive to our customers’ needs while providing cost effective car transport solutions. Auto Transport Logistics LLC is a full service auto transport company that strives to provide value to its customers through high quality customer service, reliable network of auto transporters, and competitive cost. ************* CALL 1-866-853-1970 FOR A FREE QUOTE! *****************
Have your own experience with Auto Transport Logistics LLC to share?

Auto Transport Logistics LLC reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 23 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.15% of Auto Transport Logistics LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport Logistics LLC
    Subject: Very quick delivery
    Review:Next day delivery from CT to NC. Very quick delivery and excellent customer service. The delivery was in an enclosed vehicle and right at my residence. I would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Date:10/30/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:This wasn't my first time shipping a car but after speaking with Damien at ATL, I felt good about my choice to go with them again. Damien was informative and seemed genuine with all the information he was providing to me. The pick up and delivery wen... [ More ]
    Date:10/2/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:When another transportation company fumbled the transport of my Impala, I was very frustrated and decided to see if anyone else could save me from the bad situation this other ''legitimate company'' put me in. Not only did Auto Transport Logistics pr... [ More ]
    Date:9/17/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Logistics
    Review:Excellent to work with. Very friendly and informative. Damien had helped me out with the whole process after dealing with a company that lost my business. In a matter of hours he found me a carrier and had assured me that everything would be safe. De... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert P.
    Date:9/2/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:The cheapest, fastest, most courteous and most helpful. A pleasure to work with. Would recommend and use again. Vehicle arrives as it left, in good shape. Cost was significantly below the competition, included insurance and they use credit card altho... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark S
    Date:8/28/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent car shipment
    Review:I have shipped a brand new Toyota Camry 2014 From San Diego in CA to Detroit in MI. I have received the car in my Apartment in South field, Detroit on time without any issues. I appreciate the driver Hank and for his excellent service. Ebro Damien, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Suresh Kumar
    Date:7/21/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: ATL Reveiw
    Review:This was the only company that didn't jump their price when I was unable to ship car the first time when I was getting quotes. They worked with my situation. The driver picked up at my house and delivered to my sisters house. We both live in resid... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom C
    Date:6/1/2015 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: I Used them Twice and will Again
    Review:Damien was great, took care of business, no false promises. I got screwed over by the first carrier and then contacted Damien to make the haul. he jumped on it, picked it up right away and got me the truck in a timely matter without issue. They perfo... [ More ]
    Date:5/29/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Logistics Review - Recommended!!
    Review:The people at the company I worked with, Robert and Damien were very kind and helpful. Damien stepped up, making sure my needs were taken care of. Nothing fell through the cracks. I was very impressed with the work that was done to ensure that I g... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa J
    Date:5/20/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Logistics LLC
    Review:Reservation made close to 6 months in advance. Pickup occurred exactly as promised and delivery was 24 hours later. Driver was courteous and efficient. I am going to Florida next October and will definitely give Auto Transport Logistics LLC the fi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Scott
    Date:4/29/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service!! Professional and knowledgable!!
    Review:My son went away to college which is already very stressful, then we also had to figure out how to get his car to him when he was over a thousand miles away! Auto transport logistics took all the stress away with their knowlagbe and very friendly ser... [ More ]
    Date:4/2/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: A Plus service..
    Review:I was shipping a car from Texas to Florida. From start to finish, the experience was pleasant. Damien, my contact was so helpful, thorough, easy to reach, and was fantastic keeping me updated on the progress of my transport The was on time and keep ... [ More ]
    Date:3/24/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Review:Setting up the transaction was fairly easy. The truck driver was very courteous and was in contact with us when he was close to arrival time. [ View ]
    Poster:PamelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Review:Second time using ATL. They missed by one day the original targeted pickup date, but were on time once a specific time was set. Overall an easy experience. [ View ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Damien is an excellent representative and follows up regularly . Delivery driver is very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:YuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Auto Transport Logisitcs was efficent and courteous. Damien was always willing to help when I had questions and if he was on another line would call me right back. My car was in great hands and was deliverd without a scratch on it, which was someth... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa Ellis
    Date:2/9/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: second to none professional service
    Review:i found damien at Auto Transport Logistics (ATL) to be extremely responsive, courteous and professional each and every time i contacted the company. their price quote was better than competative, so putting their response and professional attitude to... [ More ]
    Poster:steve schwartz
    Date:2/5/2015 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Overal Experience
    Review:Thanks for all of your help with getting the car down to us. The driver of the transport (Mike was great to work with). The car was in fine shape when it arrived (dirty of course). Mike showed me when he dropped off the car that he broke the plast... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Hammond
    Date:1/16/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Total experience
    Review:Damien, Thanks for all of your help with getting the car down to us. The driver of the transport (Mike was great to work with). The car was in fine shape when it arrived (dirty of course). Mike showed me when he dropped off the car that he broke ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary HammondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Car was transported from Virginia to Texas. Their customer service called a couple of days before transport to give estimate when truck should arrive and on pick up day they called again to give a heads up that truck is soon there for pick up. No... [ More ]
    Date:1/8/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: autp transport logistics llc
    Review:Damien has helped us before; and because we liked his service we called him again. Anthony, the driver, is a wonderful man, diligent and knowledgeable. He was very careful and did an excellent job. [ View ]
    Poster:Beth M
    Date:1/7/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Thunderbird Transport
    Review:I hired Auto Transport to haul my Thunderbird from Jacksonville to Meriden and everything went smooth. Robert was great to work with and the driver was friendly. I will be using their services again when the time comes. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback Carl. It was a pleasure working with you on this move! I look forward to shipping her back in the Spring. For a free quote to/from anywhere in the U.S, call me at 1-866-853-1970 x102 -Robert [ view ]
    Poster:Carl C.
    Date:12/9/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!!
    Review:I shipped about 5 cars in the last several months and every experiece with this shipper was great. Cars all arrived safely and the cost was as stated at the onset so no surprises, other than the pleasant surprise that there is a good shipper out the... [ More ]
    Poster:Sasha Marks
    Date:12/3/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Devlivery
    Review:The auto was picked up when they said and delivered exactly as promised. The car was in perfect condition upon arrival. The communication was great especially with Damien. I would definitely recomend this company to anyone needing their services a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Mathis
    Date:11/25/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service Would definately use them again!!!
    Review:My daughter had a front ender during the terrible michigan winter of 2014 and the car sat in her driveway for a long time as we live in New Jersey and did not know mechanics in the Detroit area. We spent alot of time trying to figure out how to tow ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn Leasia
    Date:11/18/2014 7:09:00 AM
    Review:Robert from ATL was professional helpful and upfront. ATL came in well below all the other quotes and although it was nice to save a few bucks I opted to go with ATL because of the excellent initial contact with the company. The guys that deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana C.
    Date:11/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: passenger car delivery
    Review:Very courteous and professional through all aspects of car being delivered to Portland Oregon from New Jersey pickup. [ View ]
    Poster:george campbell
    Date:10/16/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from NY to FL
    Review:The entire experience with Damien at ATL was excellent. The response time to any/all questions was immediate. Nothing to improve on. I would recommend Damien at ATL to all. [ View ]
    Poster:jim bilello
    Date:10/16/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Oklahoma to Washington
    Review:Cliff at Auto Transport was excellent, very patient with my demanding and detailed questions. He even found a carrier to pick up the car two days earlier than expected. Our only complaint was that the carrier called to tell us he would be there ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob O'Bryan
    Date:10/16/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Dissatisfied
    Review:My wife and I recently had a car shipped from California to Florida as a part of our military move and were very dissatisfied with the service received. I've used your services before, shipping the same car from New York and was very pleased with the... [ More ]
    Date:10/14/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Logistics LLC
    Review:Got a pickup scheduled within an hour of the job going on the board. Pickup was made the following day and then delivered the day after that. Vehicle was delivered as picked up....clean and without any damage. Driver was courteous and obviously ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan K
    Date:10/2/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Review:The service I had with this company was phenomenal. I had my car a day within the time it was picked up. It was affordable and quick, friendly service. I will recommend this business to anyone in need of transporting their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill ScrivanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: great job!
    Review:Aidan the driver was courteous and friendly. Damien who arranged the transport was knowledgeable and honest. great experience! [ View ]
    Date:7/29/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Career with least price
    Review:transported my Acura TSX from IL to GA in record time. No damages to car. The price quoted was also the cheapest. George from ATL was very Nice and followed up with everything. [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Great Job Robert. i will use this company again if i have too. the driver is great and i will hire him if i have my own company. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. felix
    Date:6/24/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:I do not forsee shipping a car again. If I were I wiuld use them again in a heartbeat! They even honored a military discount! [ View ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:The service I've received was well above my expectations. The customer service was awesome. Damien worked with me personally to help me meet my tight timeframe for shipment with me being Military. I more than recommend this Company and will definitel... [ More ]
    Poster:LV BaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Shipment
    Review:My dealings with the staff at Auto Transport Logistics were relatively smooth. They responded to my request within an hour and were willing to work with the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from. I received the vehicle yesterday and I couldn't... [ More ]
    Date:6/19/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:The gentlemen I dealt with was very helpful with all my many phone calls and email request. I would highly recommend this company in the future. [ View ]
    Date:6/19/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Rush pick up and reliable delivery
    Review:For my job, I am always moving around on short notice. I have used Auto Transport Logistics for the past 2-3 years and have had a very limited amount of hiccups along the way. They pick up when they say and often deliver earlier. Early delivery can b... [ More ]
    Date:6/19/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased...
    Review:Wow! These guys at Auto Transport Logistics came through in a pinch for me. After I had gone with another company and they failed to pick my vehicle up, I called ATL and they were able to have it picked up in a jiffy! They were upfront with me and re... [ More ]
    Date:6/13/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Services
    Review:I really participate the way the move my car n I got the car it safe n proper back .Thank you I will give reference to my other friends & family . [ View ]
    Date:6/12/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: My shit was handled right
    Review:First off Damien was more ten a help he seemed to be the only person who even attempted to help or care wonderful services from this man I'll will be 100% to use him again next time [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew baker
    Date:6/11/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I received stellar customer service from all involved parties, prompt pick up and delivery, Damien answered all my questions during scheduling, I would use them again! [ View ]
    Date:5/22/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Review:I submitted information for a quote for a car i just bought on ebay. Damien contacted me by email and we spoke on the phone the next day. That very same day we spoke on the phone Damien got my car picked up and it was delivered 3 days later as promi... [ More ]
    Date:5/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:ATL exceeded our expectations in every way. Our car was picked up exactly when promised. The driver was very polite and friendly and navigated what we were told is an awkward pick up spot on our busy road. We were delighted when our vehicle arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Watson
    Date:5/22/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Reviews should be shorter than transportation
    Review:Damien and auto transport logistics did a great job I will use them again . the price was fare and and service was Professional .I gave them a excellent rating I never fill out these review forms and now remember why ,they ask to have over ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Hamilton
    Date:5/21/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: just as planned
    Review:I was happy with this transaction. Auto Transport Logistics LLC was personable, reasonably priced, easy to deal with, responsive regarding communications, promptly returned calls, and accomplished the task as promised and as I had requested. This is ... [ More ]
    Date:4/30/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Experience!
    Review:The experience was great ,good price, good commucation just great people to work with and they were honest! Thanks again ATL I will be using y'all again very soon. [ View ]
    Date:4/30/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Experience!
    Date:4/30/2014 12:40:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport Logistics LLC

Auto Transport Logistics LLC Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.