View 163,003 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,004th Review now!

View Auto Transport Connections LLC's New Profile

Auto Transport Connections LLC
Vancouver, WA 98665
Phone Number:206-687-9434
Secondary Phone Number:503-895-6494
Website:http://autotransportconnections.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 9 Months. Since 8/3/2011

We are Auto Transport Connections and we would like for you to know that it would be our pleasure in working with you on transporting your vehicle. We are a 5 Star Rated company and we will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Should you accept our bid than you will be provided with my personal contact information and we will assist you every step of the way. All of our carriers are preferred carriers in which they carry over $1,000,000 in coverage to ensure your vehicles safety. Our transports are door to door service. Thank you for considering Auto Transport Connections for your transporting needs! ASK US ABOUT OUR MUTI- CAR DISCOUNT TODAY !! Click the following link and request a quote from our website http://autotransportconnectionsllc.yolasite.com/
Have your own experience with Auto Transport Connections LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Auto Transport Connections LLC
    Subject: Cross-country transport
    Review:Sherry was terrifically helpful, informative and responsive throughout this process and wonderful to work with. She had a truck lined up for us one day after our first available ship date. And when I had to put that order on hold, she graciously wait... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jami for such an awesome five star review! It was a pleasure helping you move your sons truck and I would gladly help you or anyone you know in the future! Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jami LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: 1958 plymouth savoy
    Review:Excellent and very fast time getting cars delivered.Sherry found me a good price and easy to work with.Thanks Sherry [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jim for taking the time to leave me a great five star review! You were awesome to work with and I would gladly help you again if you ever need to move another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:jim froehlich
    Date:5/18/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Review:Communication during process was great! Even drivers took time to call and keep me updated with status. Sherri was able to be reached during off hour near emergency and resolved a question within 5 minutes. Great transaction. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you for such a great review and it was very nice working with you on your transport. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:5/18/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Auto Transport Connections delivered my car as contracted. Sherry was available by text and email in a timely manner. When the pick up and delivery were a few hours late she promptly contacted the driver and gave me up-dates. I will do business with ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you so very much for such a great review! It was a pleasure working with you and I will always be here for you in the near future. Take care and have a great summer. [ view ]
    Poster:Darryl
    Date:5/14/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Connections review
    Review:Even though there were bank problems with the vehicle i was shipping, Sherry was patient and very understanding of my situation. My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered on time as well. I also liked that the driver answered my calls and ga... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a nice review. I would gladly help you again in the near future. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:5/4/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Price was reasonable
    Review:Driver was great to work with he was helpful on when the cars would be delivered and kept in contact with me [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. It was great to work with you on your vehicle transport and I will gladly help you again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary clark
    Date:4/30/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Sherry was fantastic! She personally answered all my questions and followed up with a fair quote and no surprises. Since I had to come down from Vancouver British Columbia to meet the Carrier in Blain... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Richard for the great five star review and I enjoyed working with you on your transport as well. Call me anytime you ever need another vehicle moved and I will gladly help you. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:RICHARD PARIS
    Date:4/24/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Sherry was great to deal with
    Review:Sherry was great to deal with knowledgeable and very prompt Would recommend her. Pricing and service were both very good. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you for a great review and for allowing me to help you. Call me anytime you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:E2
    Date:4/16/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Review:I contacted Ms. Sherry Padrigo at Auto Transport Connections LLC 206-687-9434 after getting bombarded by multiple vehicle transport brokers. She was not one of them.. After conducting multiple searches and reading reviews, I decided that I wante... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Eric for such a great five star review! It was my pleasure in helping you and your correct, we are a small company with just me and my husband who run it. You will always get through to us and we will gladly help you or anyone you know with future transports. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric H.
    Date:4/10/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Sherry was great.
    Review:Sherry was great to work with. She helped me with any question I had. I had no damage to my car. It took a little longer for the carriers to pick up my vehicle but they got it picked up as soon they could. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Kaylee for the awesome five star review and It was a pleasure in helping you with your transport. I will be here for you anytime you ever need another transport. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Kaylee
    Date:4/7/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: EASY TO DEAL WITH
    Review:EXCELLANT SERVICE,VERY UPFRONT WITH PROCESS,KELP ME INFOMED,I WILL USE THEM AGAIN FOR MY NEXT OUT OF STATE TRANSPORTING NEEDS,JERRY [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jerry for taking the time to leave me a great 5 star review. You were great to work with and I would gladly help you again in the future with all your transport needs. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Autoquest
    Date:3/31/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Great Price
    Review:Shipped a 1992 Firebird from Orlando area to San Diego. Sherry was great. She was professional, knowledgeable, and polite. She gave me a great quote of $1275 all inclusive and had a truck ready to pick up the car within a few days. Car was at my ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Steve for such and awesome review! It was my pleasure in helping you and I would gladly be here for you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Thank you for allowing me to help you and call me anytime. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Best of them all
    Review:I have shipped many cars and bikes in the last few years and dread dealing with it. I worked with Sherry after reading reviews and received the best service ever by a very long way. Car was picked up immediately and delivered within 3 days all at one... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Sam for the most awesome review and it was a pleasure working with you as well. I will be here for you anytime you need my services in the future and I look forward to working with you again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/10/2015 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:After asking for a quote, I probably had about 20-30 companies contacting me with SPAM emails, calls, texts and unnecessary voice messages. Sherry was professional, wasn't pushy and answered every question I had. I read reviews on her company on th... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Coupal for such an awesome review and it really was a pleasure working with you as well. Call me anytime if you ever need another transport because I will be here for you. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster: C Dastouri
    Date:1/14/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and efficient
    Review:The Truck driver did a super job. The truck is huge 9000Lbs did not run or have brakes. He loaded and unloaded with no problem. He even had a wheel bearing and had to unload it in transit. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. It was a pleasure working with you Mark and I would gladly help you again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Aquapools.com
    Date:1/14/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:Sherry answered all of our questions and found several companies to transport the car home. If I had been able to print the credit card form the day she emailed it, the cost would have been lower. My delay caused an additional $155 cost for the car... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Maryann for such a wonderful review! It was so nice working with you and call me anytime if you ever need another vehicle shipped. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Maryann CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Very efficient and best customer service
    Review:I have shipped five vehicles to and from HI. I recommend Matson as the boat carrier. Matson is efficient and has very good customer service compared to Horizon. I do not believe Pasha could even compete with Matson’s prices. Their prices ar... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Carlos for such an awesome five star review! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to work with you in the future with all of your other transports that you may have. Have a great Thanksgiving and take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos Lopez
    Date:11/21/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Sherry
    Review:Sherry went above and beyond to help me get my car picked up in Florida and deliver to Nevada in 5 days and then have it deliver to Pahrump Nevada when everyone else would only take it to Las Vegas. She stayed in contact with me thru the whole proces... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Phil and I cannot tell you how pleasant it was to work with you on your vehicle transport. Even when we had a little bit of a delay with the carrier you always had faith in knowing that I would make sure everything was taken care of. I would gladly help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Phil This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Another great job!
    Review:Your rates were great and the service and followup was wonderful!! I will continue referring others to you as everyone of my customers that have used your service have been very happy as well! [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Ginger for an awesome 5 star review and its been great working with you as well. I will continue to give your customers great service so just keep sending them my way. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ginger Schave - Carr Chevrolet
    Date:10/2/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: great after transport service
    Review:My car arrived in good condition and the overall experience was a good one. What put Auto Transport Connections LLC over the top was the how Sherry helped me a month after my car arrived. My SUV was shipped from NYC to San Francisco but I forgot to... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Amy for such a great 5 star review and I would gladly help you again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Review:Transport service from Virginia to Arizona was excellent and on schedule as estimated. My only critique would be that the final price ended up being $200 over the original estimate- an apparent premium for the somewhat rare Virginia-to Arizona route... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Bill for taking the time to leave me a great review and it was a pleasure working with you as well. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:bill salmondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Sherry Padrigo
    Review:I would highly recommend transport connections and sherry Padrigo to everyone. If I ever have to move across country again, I will ONLY call Sherry. She was available to answer any and all questions, immediately responsive, kind, professional, and h... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Melanie for the awesome five star review! Its important to me that all of my customers are taken care of and I am very happy to see how satisfied you were with my services. I would gladly help you in the future if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:7/23/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Timely pickup
    Review:Contacted me while I was on the golf course. They picked up car and then I filled out the paperwork. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Gary for an awesome 5 star review and I would gladly help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary DouglasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Review:I went to several carriers, just about every one was over charging or could not pick up the same day many said the vehicle was too big, when I spoke to Sherry on Thursday it was late she said she would try help me on Friday, in the morning I emailed ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Ralph for the most Awesome review!! You were so kind and great to work with and I would gladly help you in the near future. Take care!! Sherry P [ view ]
    Poster:ralph
    Date:6/17/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: This was Easy
    Review:This review is long over due and I apologize to Sherry. I moved my daughter to NC last year so she could attend school there and opted to have her car hauled. I had done this many years before and it was a complete disaster with the company not stan... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Awwwwww! Thank you Greg for leaving me such a kind and awesome review!! You just made my day!! Im glad you called me again this morning to set up another transport and I will make sure it all goes well also. Take care!! Sherry P [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Lanning
    Date:6/16/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:Sherry was amazing! From my first contact she was able to fulfill every need I had. She was honest, professional, prompt, considerate and more importantly and all around pleasure to work with. I will forever recommend and refer clients to you as long... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Daniel for such a great review! it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I'm very pleased that you were happy with my service. Call me anytime if you ever need to transport again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Ortiz
    Date:6/6/2014 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: No False Promises!
    Review:I was new to auto transporting and Sherry explained to me how it works when working with a broker. While we wanted to get the best price and even low ball it, she still came through with a carrier to deliver at a very fair price. I appreciate Sher... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Emmy for such a great five star review! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I'm very glad you allowed me to help you move your vehicle. Call me anytime if you ever need help in the future. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:E. CoatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time we've used them
    Review:This was the 2nd time we used Auto Transport - we moved Florida to California just 11 months after moving California to Florida. Sherry was very pleasant to deal with and she appeared to try her best to help us. The first move went the smoothest; thi... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Selena for leaving such a great review for me. I really do appreciate your patience and yes at times we must think outside the box to come up with a back up plan just in case we don't have a carrier in time. I cant thank you enough thought for always being so king no matter what the circumstances. I wish you all the best and I will be here for you if you ever need to transport again! Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:SelenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Finally a Professional Auto Transporter!
    Review:Sherry and Auto Transport Connections LLC was a 100 percent HONEST and extremely professional! Sherry was able to have my car transported in less than a week. I hired two other companies that told me that they could have my car picked up and transpo... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Johnnie for taking time out of your day to leave us such a great 5 star review! I greatly appreciate it and I would gladly help you again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:JohnnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend this company
    Review:exceptional service. I recommend this company. Only 24 to receive the car. I had a very good communication. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you for such an awesome review and you were great to work with on your transport as well. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:VuillermetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport - Great service
    Review:Dealing with Sherry is always a pleasure. She makes the process smooth and stress free. This is the second time using this company and there is no other company that I would use. Both times have been flawless and handled exactly as she told me. ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Sharon for this amazing review! You have been so great to work with and its these reviews that make me love my job. I would gladly help you in the future with another transport. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:SharonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Sherry was great to work with, it was my first experience transporting a car and she made it really easy and pleasant. Very flexible and accommodating. Carrier picked and delivered on time in a very quick fashion. Couldn't ask for more. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Pramod for such a great review! It was my pleasure in helping you with your transport and I would gladly help you in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Pramod
    Date:4/21/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased.
    Review:Although we got off to a rocky start due to the limitations of pickup availability, my car was shipped promptly and with care. The driver was on time for delivery and very helpful. It was a long distance from a remote location. They came through with... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jason for such an awesome review! I want to thank you for allowing me to help you and I would gladly help you again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jason M. Doty
    Date:4/18/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Awesome communication. Great Service. Very attentive. On time. Will use the service again for sure. Very fairly priced. Driver went out of his way to accommodate my difficult loading car. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Sandro for a great review! You were great to work with and I would gladly help you again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandro Espinosa
    Date:4/14/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: FAST
    Review:Sherry provided a super rate with fast sevice and great communnication. Made to move sooooo easy. She was always available to take my call and she always followed up very quickly. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Ken for such an awesome five star review! It was a pleasure in helping you with your transport and I would gladly help you again if you ever need to transport again. Take care and hopefully I will talk to you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:K G
    Date:3/25/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Sherry at Auto transport
    Review:I have to say that Sherry was very prompt and honest with my needs. She responded to my emails and calls as if I was her only customer. I highly recommend and Auto Transport should you have any transport needs [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Howard for such a great five star review! It has been a pleasure in working with you on your transports and I hope to continue to help you in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Howard SircusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Pete and Sherry took great care of me. They kept me informed through email, phone and text message. Vehicle got delivered a little ahead of schedule - I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Scott for allowing us to transport your vehicle and it was a pleasure working with you. Take care [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Smith
    Date:3/13/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Found carrier with in a day, Really friendly. Quick pick up as scheduled. Took about 10 day as stated it would take. Everything went smoothly without much trouble at all. Ensure the car was in same condition when picked up. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jeremy for allowing us to transport your vehicle and it was a pleasure working with you. Take care [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:2/24/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Review:This was my first military move, and Sherry at Auto Transport Connections was great. She explained the process, and followed up to ensure that my car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. When it comes time for my next move, I will call S... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you John for such a great five star review!!! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I would gladly help you with any future transports. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:John B.
    Date:2/10/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Within 1 hour of contacting this transporter arrangements were set in motion and were quickly finalized. Sherry was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. The driver maintained contact with me at the delivery site and did not leave me ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you George for leaving such a great five star review for us. I'm glad that you were so satisfied with our services and I would gladly help you again. Take Care!!! [ view ]
    Poster:George Cangialosi
    Date:1/10/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: 1982 Survivor Pontiac Grand Prix - Lucille
    Review:Sherry took care of everything for me in a very timely fashion. This is the second time for Auto Transport Connections to ship a vehicle to me. Note that I had to pay $1100 for Matson shipping from LA to Hawaii. VERY NICE JOB! [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. As always it was a pleasure transporting another vehicle for you Rickey! Thank you for taking the time to leave me such an awesome five star review!! I look forward to helping you again in the future and may you and your family have a wonderful New Years!! Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Shankles
    Date:12/26/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company.
    Review:My experience with this company was a good one. Sherry was very helpful and when we ran into a problem with the company that was going to the actually shipping of my cars, she dealt with the situation swiftly and effectively. The cars arrived early... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Angelo for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:AngeloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping vehicle from NH to WA
    Review:This was the first time I have shipped a vehicle and it was a little daunting at first. I had dozens of calls and emails right off the first day and it was a little confusing trying to sort things out. The prices ranged from a low of $900. to a high ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Dave for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:12/5/2013 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: PA to CA
    Review:I had no problems with my vehicle transport. The company picked it up immediately and delivered on time. I previously tried 1 company who said they could pick up my car in 3 days, I gave them 2 weeks and nothing. I then moved on to another company wh... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Kim for such an awesome five star review! I'm so very glad you called me and gave me the opportunity to help you in which I knew you were hesitant because of the past companies. I promised you I would take care of you and I will make sure of it with your future transports. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to talking to you again. Take care and Happy Holidays to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:12/2/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very helpful, and professional. Sherry made my first transport stressfree. I would highly recommend her and company. [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Mary for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:11/25/2013 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: DELIVERY
    Review:THE DELIVERY DRIVER DID NOT DELIVER DIRECTLY TO THE HOUSE. HE DROPPED OFF THE CAR A BLOCK OFF THE FREEWAY. MY SON-IN-LAW MET DELIVERY DRIVER AND RECEIVED CAR. IT WAS DROPPED OFF 2 MILES FROM THE HOUSE. THE RESIDENTIAL ROADS WERE PROBABLY T... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Rodney for such a nice five star review!! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:RODNEY AKIYAMAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good haul
    Review:Had a little email problem up front, but Sherry stepped in and made this come together very smoothly. Car was picked up exactly when promised, and delivered two days later than estimate, which was not a big problem for us. This is my second time usi... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Eric for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Thomsen
    Date:11/7/2013 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Unfortunate situation, great outcome!
    Review:Sherry did an excellent job in arranging for transport of my car, always pleasant and available for discussions/confirmations. Unfortunately I was a victim of a fraudulent lease transfer which ultimately left me without my car. Working with Sherry,... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with all of our future customers. I'm so very glad I was able to help you capture this thief who stole your car and with everyone's cooperation it was a success. I really do hope your car will eventually be found so that you can put this all behind you. I really do with you the best of luck and I will be here to help you again if the need ever arises again. Take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:11/4/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 delivery
    Review:Sherry is great to deal with. She promptly returns calls and takes responsibility to ensure that all matters are handled correctly and professionally. Great service [ View ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Randy for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:10/28/2013 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:In a sea of uncertainty that is the auto transport industry, Sherry was a true professional. We communicated on a regular basis and she was able to execute the delivery, on time and on budget. I would highly recommend her service to anyone looking ... [ More ]
    Response:For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Dan for taking the time to leave me such a nice review and it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I would be happy to help you again if you ever need to transport another vehicle. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan C