View 167,465 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,466th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2401 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.80% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: nicole cater etc. 362
    Review:Tryed to get my car shiped to me threw two companys . United way and dsc all i got was a run around . So decided to try on more company and i got nicole carter and next thing i knew it was a handled pick up and drop off. Very perfecinal and curtious ... [ More ]
    Poster:dan
    Date:5/15/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Janine went above and beyond to insure my vehicle was delivered promptly and safely from NY to AX I couldn't be more please with the company especially the service I received from Janine! [ View ]
    Poster:Carmine Ferrendi This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:Monique was very attentive and answered my calls immediately. Driver was nice. Came on time. Very friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:debbie
    Date:5/14/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge cargo van
    Review:We were please with how quickly the van was picked up and delivered. The driver kept us informed to the time frame for delivery. Monique was very helpful in setting up the pick-up and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:5/14/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I received quotes from a dozen transporters but I chose your company because Oscar was considerate and patient and was willing to allow me to check the availability of the person at the other end of my shipment before I committed to a contract. I cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/14/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:The transport was fast and they got it done when they said they would echo didn't happen with other companies. [ View ]
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:5/14/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Review:Thanks for your quick response and easy communication. My car was promptly picked up and delivered the same day. I was kept up to date with all necessary info and I appreciate the transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Kali
    Date:5/14/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Customer. Service with moniq and Casey was wonderful and very helpful. The driver terrin was very very kind and polite and assuring. I had a great conversation with him. [ View ]
    Poster:tirhas yeebioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy extension 561
    Review:Jimmy was a very helpful and honest person. He helped us along through our first transport and made it very easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Alyssa Mares
    Date:5/14/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Corvette
    Review:Overall pleasant experience. Customer service was good and the car arrived a couple days earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry L Stoker
    Date:5/13/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent service. Driver was very helpful and careful and considerate. Also, he was very honest. I gave him more money than he thought he was entitled. He let me know of my error. [ View ]
    Poster:donald
    Date:5/13/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good sercvice.
    Review:Service was good and on time. Driver came in time and pick up the car. Car was deliered earlier than what i expected. That was a pleasnt surprise. [ View ]
    Poster:shree
    Date:5/13/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Irene EXT 543
    Review:Coustmer service was awesome, answered all of my calls , i even received my vehicle a couple days early. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/13/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123 Two Big Thumbs UP
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was honest and upfront about the costs. There quote was a bit higher than others, but there were no hidden fees or surprise costs when my truck was delivered. The price I was given was the price I paid. The salesperson and t... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew B.
    Date:5/13/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Ext. 512
    Review:Matt was very knowledgeable. Knew exactly when the vehicle was going to be picked up. Knew exactly when it was going to be dropped off. Was able to follow it on the companies website o track its current position. Will definitely use this service agai... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Mullins
    Date:5/13/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Review:Great experience from start to finish. Irene at AutoTransport123 was very helpful and accommodating, specifically when it came to the pickup of the vehicle. The vehicle had originally been scheduled for an earlier pickup, but due to some unexpected d... [ More ]
    Poster:Damian
    Date:5/13/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service and overall experience. Anthony called me immediately and was courteous and honest and explained every detail to me. I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:David Lentinello
    Date:5/13/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:company was very easy to work with- Customer service reps very knowledgeable and available.precise Quote it was the cheapest quoted- Delivery was on time very accommodating - Delivery person kept constant contact and was available by cell phone to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Bates
    Date:5/13/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron Ext. 506
    Review:Very good and on time service. Aaron kept me up to date every step of the way. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ismail
    Date:5/13/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: nicole carter
    Review:Quick response knowledgeable staff. Easy to get a hold off enjoyed working with them. Car delivered in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Schaffer
    Date:5/13/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: George
    Review:Everything went great. that driver was a day early. the car was in great condition. i would definitely use them again. Hire the driver awesome. [ View ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:5/13/2015 12:39:00 AM
    Review:I was told that the truck would be picked up on Friday, May 1st. When I called to find out why it wasn't the girl I spoke with said the notes said they would try to pick it up then but the verbal comment was that it would be picked up. Then, no on... [ More ]
    Poster:CJ Christoffersen
    Date:5/12/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:all went well. would use again.driver was friendly and thorough and had a great russian accent.good service [ View ]
    Poster:barton d Urbauer
    Date:5/12/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Review:Great job. The customer service and the driver were great. Outstanding. I would recommend this company to everyone out there ☺️ [ View ]
    Poster:Dusan Radisavljevic
    Date:5/12/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Picked Autotransport123 due to all the great reviews. Has the highest quote but thought that was okay because I am paying for quality. The booking was convenient and easy. I requested an earlier transport date because I had to have my car in Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:S
    Date:5/12/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Review:Worked with Matt and he was very helpful. Driver also was great called to confirm pickup and was very timely [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:5/12/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:Very knowedgeable. Nice people. Dirty car [ View ]
    Poster:G
    Date:5/12/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Collector Car
    Review:Have a high value collector car that needed to be shipped to ND. 123 Transport was actually early for pickup and on time for delivery. Car came thru the move without a scratch. I would definitely use their service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:5/12/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: casey marqis
    Review:Casey is awesome...!!!! I had some issues with my order and if it wasn't for Casey things wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. Please Promote her and give her a raise. She deserves it..! [ View ]
    Poster:vincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: kara. 507
    Review:it was a pleasure working with tara and the dispatcher. They got my car to me early and remained in constant contact with me . I was never in the dark. I recommend them highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Winston
    Date:5/12/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: irene ext 543
    Review:auto transport 123 was very knowlegable. took control of the situation. they had a driver for my car in the time frame quoted. then delivered it on time. [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:5/12/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Jason, ext 549
    Review:Service, was good. Car transported on time without any damage. Polite driver who answered his phone. [ View ]
    Poster:Tarun Gupta
    Date:5/12/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Danny Brown exp700
    Review:I found this company very professional and reliable. I would highly recommend them when transporting vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Dorian Durham
    Date:5/12/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was not only on time, but early in both pick-up & delivery with phone approval for both. The price did not change after agreed upon & communication throughout the entire process was outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/11/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 ford mustang
    Review:easy to get a hold of both driver and company.. friendly staff and answered all phone calls overall easy transaction [ View ]
    Poster:charlie
    Date:5/11/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Oscar ext. 501
    Review:This was a very easy and great experience for us. I have used this co. many times and Oscar is wonderful! I would definitely recommend him and his co. [ View ]
    Poster:CK
    Date:5/11/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Ext368
    Review:Excellent services. I shipped two cars through them and everything worked well with zero issues. A lot of other shippers were not as friendly and helpful through this process and the customer service provided by Sue was greatly appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:5/11/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Dianna
    Review:experience with company was pleasant, there was some confusion between AT123 and the actually driving company, however that confusion was caused by myself. Overall had a very good experience, can't beat the price and the knowledge. [ View ]
    Poster:Coy Belk
    Date:5/11/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Casey K.
    Review:After being in the military and having cars shipped all over the world. The company by far is the best!! OUTSTANDING!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Karla Stephenson
    Date:5/11/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: joe garcia 704
    Review:persistant.. got the business driver polite and helpful company was prompt and helpful customer service good will use again [ View ]
    Poster:ike worthington
    Date:5/11/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Monique EXT 508
    Review:The service was first class and Monique did an "A+" job! She made herself available 24/7 to answer any of my questions. I highly recommend this company. Dr Jordan [ View ]
    Poster:Dr Steven Jordan
    Date:5/11/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Tramsport service was completed to full satisfaction and friendly service. Car was delivered on time and in great condition. I would recommend this service to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Gabriel Cuesta
    Date:5/11/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Pick up and Delivery
    Review:Our five trucks were delived on time in the condition they were in when they were picked up. I could not ask for a better experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/11/2015 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Basha
    Review:Overall was very happy with the service. The order was very prompt and my car came early to it's destination. I would definitely use their service again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Agnes Pangilinan
    Date:5/9/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Good honest company and i would use again. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ View ]
    Poster:NanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole ext 362
    Review:United Transport van Lines Inc. did an awesome job and I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone transporting a car in the US. The driver Giorgi Ashvilli was very careful with my car and competent at his job, a real professional. Nicole was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Pettman
    Date:5/9/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy ext 561
    Review:Jimmy was super helpful as this was my first time shipping my vehicle and I will use this service again when I return to Florida. [ View ]
    Poster:Darlene
    Date:5/9/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy ext 561
    Poster:Darlene
    Date:5/9/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Used other top 3 vendors before. This one is much better in terms of arrangement and cost. This is actually my fifth auto transport experience. First time with this vendor. Probably the best experience. [ View ]
    Poster:LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very convenient delivery
    Review:The car was picked up on time and the driver was very friendly. This was a cross country move and the driver was available for delivery actually a few days early. Overall a smooth process. Car showed up dirty because it was at the top in the front of... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul E
    Date:5/8/2015 10:06:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81