View 143,935 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,936th Review now!
Auto Transport 123
Location:NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:Call Us Today!
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1713 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.43% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: overseas
    Review:When I began planning my move to Hawaii, I did a great deal of shopping for a vehicle transport company. Most of what I found were not only very expensive, but were brokers. AutoTransport123 was my choice because of reasonable cost, friendly personne... [ More ]
    Poster:carol
    Date:3/11/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: overseas
    Poster:carol
    Date:3/11/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overseas Alaska Transport
    Review:Excellent service with great communication. Car arrived w/o any damage. Even provided a jump start. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:3/11/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: HAWAII
    Review:I got my transported from Hawaii to NJ. Everything was in great condition. Thank you for your team, I would recommend auto transport 123 to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Oshiro
    Date:3/11/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: transport to hawaii
    Review:The service I received was excellent. My vehicle was picked up at my home and the transporters were very polite. I will use this service again and recommend it to others. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/11/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic
    Review:Auto Transport was very awesome about setting up the pick up for my car. The truck driver was a day late picking up my car and auto transport was very quick to contact the truck driver and get everything fixed and ready! I would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Desiree Lindsey
    Date:3/11/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Late pick up quick delivery
    Review:was told the pick up would be between 1-2 days after I put in my card info but it took a full week to pick up. The delivery itself was lightning fast but that's not auto transports doing but the truck drivers [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Audi A6 Avant
    Review:I was getting the runaround from a transport company that gave me a "low-ball" bid to get my business, never picked up the car for 2 weeks, then started trying to get me to pay the going rate to get it picked up in an out of the way part of... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr Wayland Roberts
    Date:3/11/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Anthony
    Review:I was contacted by Anthony early the morning after submitting the enquiry online. After speaking to him I booked the delivery which he promised will be picked up in about 3 days. After placing the booking I had second thoughts and was about to cancel... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:3/11/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Anthony
    Poster:Anne
    Date:3/11/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus LX 470
    Review:The total experience was excellent. My previous experience was not. Timely pick up and delivery. No damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack Whelan
    Date:3/11/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: mkz
    Review:Service was great. Janine kept in touch and followed up with me to make sure things went smoothly.. I would recommend auto transport 123 ! [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:3/11/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: 2007 Saturn VUE
    Review:I have sent 2 cars from California to Philadelphia. both cars are in time and excellent customer service. I will recommend this transport. [ View ]
    Poster:RAVI GANGIREDDY
    Date:3/11/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 Ford Mustang
    Review:The company was really friendly and had great service. They were right on time with the pickup and delivery date and the car came back perfect a little dirty but that's to be expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:3/11/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Cadillac
    Review:Jerard was very helpful with booking the transport of the vehicle and the price was very reasonable. The driver Avery was efficient and on-time with the pick up and delivery and got the car to it's destination in a timely manner without incident. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:3/10/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: AutoTransport123
    Review:After a horrible experience with another company not fulfilling our order for a pickup just days before our cross country move, Amanda was able to organize a pick up for my car within a matter of days. She provided me with phone numbers and contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/10/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Kia Almanti
    Review:Janine was very patient with me; which I totally appreciated. This was a hectic period for me but she always remained calmed. Thank you so much! [ View ]
    Poster:latanya evans
    Date:3/10/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 ford custom 300S
    Review:Great service , would get this company again . Super driver , very fast shipping . Great communications .Thanks Jeff [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:3/10/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 hyunday
    Review:Driver wad very polite and took care of everything He called prior to pick and delivey He was great [ View ]
    Poster:jane
    Date:3/10/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: BMW transport
    Review:This is my 4th use of an auto transport, and the best service so far. I thought the rates were competitive, I liked customer service, and the driver checked in several times with updates. There were weather delays, but that's unavoidable…Id rec... [ More ]
    Poster:mMike B
    Date:3/10/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: 2002 Ford F-150
    Review:Excellent customer service with this company. I would reccomend them to anyone wanting to transport vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/7/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:The car was picked 1day late but the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition and on time at destination. Would recommend and use them in future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jagadeesh
    Date:3/7/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy caprice 1978
    Review:The service was really cool and great and the driver was cool will use them again shout out to my man big pappa rip [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph Parker
    Date:3/7/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Q5
    Review:Working with the team at Auto Transport 123, was a most memorable experience. From the initial person (Matt) to customer service Manager (Janine). My experience was great, and I would recommend Auto Transport to anyone, for there shipping needs. GO ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathaniel
    Date:3/7/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 cadillac dts
    Review:Transport 123 was excellent , they gave the best price out of all shippers we called and came through with on time pick up and more important , on time delivery [ View ]
    Poster:north bay cadillac
    Date:3/7/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: ford f150
    Review:Service was excellent very helpful and hassle free. Pickup truck was there on time to pick up my truck and i was able to track it the whole way. I will be using them next time i have to move a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:juan carrillo
    Date:3/7/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: 2007 Ford F150
    Review:Ross was very helpful with information, this was our first transport. He walked me through step by step. The rates are very reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:Long Heating & Air
    Date:3/7/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:I was scared to transport my car but Auto123 reassured me and my car arrived earlier than expected and the driver was friendly and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:William BradleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: BMW X5
    Review:Outstanding service. Prompt and courteous and friendly staff. Quote was in line with service received. [ View ]
    Poster:Rayy
    Date:3/6/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 CHEVELLE
    Review:VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, ON TIME SERVICE, AUTOMOBILE ARRIVED IN PERFECT CONDITION. WILL USE THE SERVICE AGAIN AND WILL RECOMMEND THE SERVICE OF AUTO TRANSPORT 123 TO MY FRIENDS. [ View ]
    Poster:EDUARDO
    Date:3/6/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 CHEVELLE
    Poster:EDUARDO
    Date:3/6/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company
    Review:Amazing people on time drivers .... 5 stars a+++++ rating would def deal with again they were on time dropping off and picking up ... Car was delivered in perfect condition ... Exactly as it left [ View ]
    Poster:RyanT1982This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: ford f150 pickup
    Review:I was really happy with my driver, he was truly caring and compassionate. The truck he picked up was my son's and "my son" just moved to Colorado from Florida, really sad time for me. When he picked up the truck I couldnt be home so he to... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz Okeefe
    Date:3/6/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Taurus
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I am very satisfied thank you Irene for your expert help [ View ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:3/6/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: 2000 Harley
    Review:I worked with Tara. She was great. My bike was in perfect condition and I would Defiantly recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:3/6/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: treatment
    Review:I was very surprised at the cooperation that was given to me , I was very satisfied. the price was fair for the service I received and the prompted delivery , right on time. [ View ]
    Poster:John Dalessandro
    Date:3/6/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Crown Victoria
    Review:This a great company!!! Tara made me fell very comfortable with the whole process being it was my first time. I was pleased on how informed she was and was very supportive through out the process. Thanks so much for your high level of professionalism... [ More ]
    Poster:Hugh
    Date:3/5/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: complete satisfaction
    Review:The 123 team is as professional as it can get. I was very pleased with their professionalism and service. If in any case I have to move my vehicle again, then my first choice would be auto transport 123. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Franz Nussbaum
    Date:3/5/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Buick Regal 2003
    Review:Company was easy to work with and followed thru with everything. Vehicle was delivered before it was quoted and all my questions were answered. [ View ]
    Poster:Sherry
    Date:3/5/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 toyota celica
    Review:it's good for me, I like it. ht is nice person. I will choose him again. thanks your for transport my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Anderson
    Date:3/5/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 ford f-150
    Review:The service was very nice and on tims no problems and vedy courtious would recomend them to every one I knpw [ View ]
    Poster:gordon
    Date:3/5/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: 1971 pontiac
    Review:Matt was very good with necessary info. The dispatch was helpful and answered the phone. I was e-mailed the status of the movement. The truck driver did great. [ View ]
    Poster:paul deckon
    Date:3/5/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Glad to Use Transport123
    Review:We were happy to use Auto Transport123 and are looking forward to continued good service. We travel yearly between New York and Arizona and had always....until now....hesitated to ship our car. We are glad to have changed our minds about shipping, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eugene AlexanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 Buick Lesaber
    Review:From the beginning the folks at 123 were awesome! They started out by giving me a brief history of the company and what they do! They walked me through the whole process step by step and I could not have had a better quality of business to deal wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Zack
    Date:3/4/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Truck transport from Calif to Co.
    Review:Tara was a sincere pleasure to work with. All transport details were explained fully. The actual transport people contacted me as promised,and on time to confirm pick up at my location. Then again just prior to delivery in Denver. All as promised... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: K1200S BMW Motorcycle
    Review:Arron was very helpful, great follow up without any pressure. Helped with schedule and the whole experience was a delight. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Gerry
    Date:3/4/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was on time with no problems.
    Review:Pick up was on time as well as drop off. Great comuciation with transporters. B& l transport I would use again and felt very confident with them transporing my Harley. Used 123 for the past two years with no problem. [ View ]
    Poster:John Davis
    Date:3/4/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota highlander
    Review:They did a good job getting my car transported and gave us the help we needed to get it done, thank you very much, .... Will call if need it again,,,, [ View ]
    Poster:Robbie Osborne
    Date:3/4/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Jeep
    Review:Honesty and easy to speak with. Tara explained everything well and was straight forward with me about price and timetable. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:3/4/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup car was
    Review:I was searching online for a Auto transport company but most of them have very bad reputation. then I call auto transport123 and Ross was the guy who explain to me everything. He gave me an exact quote and promise me the price will be the same, they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chun Wei
    Date:3/4/2014 12:17:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51