View 160,833 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,834th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2020 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.04% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Dan Ext 560
    Review:Dan was nice, good talk with him. The Car was picked on time . only the delivered little late. and driver wanted I pick the car with 10 min walking, but he delivered the car to door at last. The shipping experience was much better than What I got fro... [ More ]
    Poster:LL
    Date:1/19/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: dan560
    Review:car arrived earlier than expected. driver was very helpful and i was use and recommend this company to friends and family [ View ]
    Poster:long This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Basha550
    Review:I needed my vehicle transported from Pennsylvania to Georgia and was really nervous about the ordeal, but Basha was a life saver. Overall they had really good customer service and I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Neca Johnson
    Date:1/19/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: tara ext.507
    Review:Tara was very good helping us out to get my son his car to california i would definitely use tara again if i needed her to ship a car for me.. ................................................................................. thank you again f... [ More ]
    Poster:elizabethrogers
    Date:1/19/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Texas
    Review:The service provided was quoted accurately and the drivers were on-time at both ends. Not the least expensive, but there were no surprises. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Caron
    Date:1/19/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:car arrived on time. in perfect condition could not be happy with their service. very affordable!!!! and tara lopez was an amazing sales rep. [ View ]
    Poster:frankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of 2010 Corvette from Fl to Mi
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle before I was concerned about shipping the 2010 Corvette I had purchased. Nicole took the time to explain the process and ensure me that everything would be handled ok. She answered follow up questions I had when I cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Grybel
    Date:1/19/2015 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Bulldog Trucking
    Review:The experience with Bulldog Trucking was very satisfying. The schedule was on time and the driver was very accommodating. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Traver
    Date:1/19/2015 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: George ext 700
    Review:Easy to contact. Communication could have been better. I had to initiate contact with driver and dispatcher to find out time and date vehicle would be delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:GJ
    Date:1/19/2015 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: AT123 was excellent!
    Review:This was my first time moving a car interstate by an auto carrier. After much investigation I went with Auto Transport 123. Could not have been happier with this decision. From start to finish they were excellent in explaining what was involved, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:1/19/2015 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: len 559
    Review:Satisfied with service couldn't have gone better. Very happy, best price, best service, best people. I recommend if you want you car to have 5 star service use this company [ View ]
    Poster:adam
    Date:1/17/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy ext 561
    Review:Driver was friendly and knowledgeable. Delivery was on time. Everything about the experience was excellent Jimmy was very helpful in guiding us through this experience. Everything was picked up and delivered on time. I was very happy wit... [ More ]
    Poster:dennis schueller
    Date:1/17/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:This is the second time we have used Auto transport 123. We have been satisfied both times. I would use again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Haines
    Date:1/17/2015 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Quick Service
    Review:Great customer service. Fast and easy process and my vehicle was delivered on time with no damage. I will defiantly use their service again. Reasonable priced and everyone was extremely helpful with helping me transport my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Arianna
    Date:1/17/2015 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I used Auto Transport 123 for the first time ever. I was so satisfied with there service. I couldn't be happier. My car got to me on time, in perfect condition.. I would use again and recommend to all my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:1/16/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Rosemary ext 364
    Review:I was very happy with service. They helped me along the way. Everything turned out great, When my care arrived driver was nice and respectful.Very happy an impressed with service. [ View ]
    Poster:VishalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:The response and service was exceptional. Very honest and extremely helpful I would highly recommend using Auto Transport 123 [ View ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:1/16/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: tara
    Review:Tara has been really helpful. Great service and I enjoyed it. The driver was very responsible and got my car delivered fast. [ View ]
    Poster:Yanru Dou
    Date:1/16/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: nicole carter 362
    Review:Great company to deal with. I would use them again. Hope to transport another car in the near future! Very easy to deal with and customer service was awesome! I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:ryan metcalf
    Date:1/16/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: smooth pickup and delivery
    Review:Everything happened as quoted. The drivers were professional and met our needs. From the time they communicated the pick up time and day to delivery I never had to worry about my vehicle. I can't imagine how this experience could have been better wit... [ More ]
    Poster:mike g
    Date:1/16/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Brenda 545
    Review:Everything great. Car arrived on time and in great condition. Brenda was very helpful. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Leanne
    Date:1/16/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Quick delivery across country
    Review:Overall experience was very good, pick up location had to be changed to parking lot for ease of loading. Delivery was quicker than expected and we were not able to be on site for delivery on a Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Sperberg
    Date:1/15/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext 543
    Review:My experience with this company was very good and I was proud that everything came safetly and on time. Irene was very helpful with helping me set up everything and getting it all situated. The driver was also great and funny. I would definitely use ... [ More ]
    Poster:B.M
    Date:1/15/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: matt ext 512
    Review:first time using this company. services was excellent. driver was professional and on time. car was in the same shape as left. i would recommend this company to my friends and family. and it was easy to set up the shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:matthew jones
    Date:1/15/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Nissan Cube
    Review:Car was delivered earlier than expected. Other companies were not able to pick it up for me and they did it within the time they said they would. The car arrived in good condition and the driver was excellent at his job. [ View ]
    Poster:Lonna L. Downing
    Date:1/15/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: 501 Steve
    Review:The company was great, the service by far exceeded my expectation and I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND!!!!!!!........................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:chaz
    Date:1/15/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Review:Very honest Tara quoted that I should give her till the 16th of Jan she has a driver to pick up my truck 4 days warkier than that. Very efficient and communication was great thank you for your service [ View ]
    Poster:Raquel
    Date:1/15/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony again 544
    Review:"I had a very aggressive schedule to get the car delivered. I was skeptical with the delivery schedule, but whatever Anthony told me came to be true. I am very happy with the whole process." [ View ]
    Poster:Alex Chun
    Date:1/15/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: liz 557
    Review:Every one was nice and very helpful to me. I accidently paid the driver $200 to much and he called me and returned the money. [ View ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:1/15/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:You guys picked it up on time.!!!!' Really good service... After I had to change carriers auto transport 123 got the job done for me"...... ((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))(((())))))))))))))))))((((((())))))))))) [ View ]
    Poster:Darren
    Date:1/15/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport experience AT123
    Review:I would use and recommend this company again. From the first time I spoke to Irene to the delivery of the car, the experience was wonderful. The driver kept in contact with me during the transport, arrived when he said he would. Again Irene and AT12... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryann Abeles
    Date:1/15/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Danny 700
    Review:Great company to work with. Very friendly and professional. Danny was able to quickly schedule the pick up of transporting 12 fleet vehicles across the country. Vehicles arrived in the same condition as when they were picked up. Drivers stayed in... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:1/15/2015 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: SUV delivery
    Review:From original contact to delivery it was a very good experience, customer service was excellent and so was the driver. Mechalia, from Auto Transport was very helpful guiding me through the process. Price, as agreed, was competitive The driver was in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel Cuesta
    Date:1/15/2015 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: Brenda Extension 545
    Review:The experience was very good. Brenda was very helpful. Although, I did call the after hours to check on the transport and never received a response. The driver had excellent communication [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara Mash
    Date:1/14/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: jerad 513
    Review:good communication and service will use again................................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:carl wilkens
    Date:1/14/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Christian 502
    Review:The overall process was very pleasurable and Christian was very easy to work with and very polite. The transport of my vehicle went very smooth and they delivered my 2013 BMW X5 on time with no damages. I would definitely recommend this service to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Hagerman
    Date:1/14/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Basha ext 550
    Review:The carrier was on time, he told me that he would be in Cailfornia within 8 days, to my suprise he was in Cailfornia within 6 days, even thought there were a couple of snow storms that delayed him. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken Alves
    Date:1/14/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Rosemary EX 364
    Review:Rosemary was very very helpful. I was dealing with another company that kept putting me on the back burner and when I called auto transport 123 rosemary was very prompt answered and returned all of my phone calls. I definitely will be using auto tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Haelie
    Date:1/14/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: dom 705
    Review:Great service. quick pick up on time/ next day. Well pleased. Good reponse from At 123. helped us get our vehicle to it"s destination quickly and safe. [ View ]
    Poster:William Burr
    Date:1/14/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star review
    Review:It was a few days after I expected but the delivery was excellent. I am definitely using Auto Transport 123. They picked the car up at the right spot and delivered the car to my front door too. Awesome people 5 stars definitely give them a call for y... [ More ]
    Poster:Eduardo
    Date:1/14/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Danny EXT.560
    Review:Great Experience from start to finish. I found the company listing on Instagram and from the great pictures and comments I researched the company online. The findings where what I needed in a company to execute a successful delivery to our costumer 9... [ More ]
    Poster:ICOM North America
    Date:1/14/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:Talked to Joe on the phone, setc me up with a good deal that was cheaper than everyone else was quoting me...pickup was on time, driver had a difficupt time putting my car into reverse but that was only because of a special reverse lockout button . D... [ More ]
    Poster:Cody szymanski
    Date:1/14/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Ross EXT 514
    Review:Recommended by friend with classic car, chose to go with this company. Was completely satisfied with service from start to finish. Would not hesitate to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Theresa O.
    Date:1/14/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 516 ext
    Review:Call Tara call Tara call Tara call Tara call Tara This girl rocks .... One of the most honest people & does the job right !!! Looking for my next mustang to ship with her Call Ext 507 [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/14/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:Service was very good. Friendly, helpful, reliable on such short notice. Everything went very well. Call Ross at ext. 514. He will provide you with professional service . [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanette
    Date:1/14/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: John Martin the Indy Driver
    Review:This company was very professional and helpful. After researching many other companies I feel I avoided the pitfalls that I would have run into with other companies. Jimmy was very courteous and informative. If you need to shop a vechicle call Jimmy... [ More ]
    Poster:John Martin
    Date:1/14/2015 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: John Martin the Indy Driver
    Review:This comapny was very professional znd couteous. After researching many tranports companies I felt very at eased with the knowledge of the contact person. He was very helpful with the information provided. I feel that I avoided many pitfalls that co... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/14/2015 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: mattext512
    Review:service was exelent everything was great everyone involved was great I will recommend your services matt was very good at explaning the whole process wiyh me and was very good at answering all my questions [ View ]
    Poster:fred
    Date:1/14/2015 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Professional operation
    Review:I was so pleased with my experience with auto 123 transport. I actually had 2 vehicles being shipped. After having a bad experience with another company, I was so impressed from the door-to-door service that I received. I was walked through the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave K
    Date:1/14/2015 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Autotransport123
    Review:Most pleased with service. They were easily able to push up the original pick-up date and the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition much quicker than my son or I thought. Our experience with the company was quite good and communication was... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Thomas
    Date:1/14/2015 12:04:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71