View 151,283 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,284th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1704 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.41% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.59% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Review:Carrier picked up the vehicle within 2 days of first requesting service, which was really fast. Total cost from Texas to Maryland was $1150. Both pickup and delivery carrier drivers were nice and contacted me plenty of times to ensure address and tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlene Sander
    Date:6/18/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great service, fast, reliable, friendly. excellent price. would use again or recommend! thanks for great service! [ View ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:6/17/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo S40
    Review:They shipped my volvo from MA to CA. Car got here just fine, no damage or anything. Dropoff was smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael KlinkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shelby Gt500KR
    Review:Amazing service. Everything was on time. Great business to work with. Will absolutely recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/17/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 BMW RT
    Review:I was very happy with the service. I would recommend this service to others. Thank you Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Skinner
    Date:6/17/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus RX350
    Review:The service was prompt and courteous. It was as described. the vehicle was delivered without any damages. Irene was very cooperative and she stayed with us through the process. If I have to ship cars, i would use them as well as suggest them to other... [ More ]
    Poster:Syeda A Shaheen
    Date:6/17/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Hummer H3
    Review:The price was good. The pickup was on time. The delivery was on time too. The primary contact person was helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:david hang
    Date:6/17/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:awesome service!! dealer to dealer auto transport jacked me around for almost two weeks, called ross at at123 and moved it within a few days!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Taylor Norton
    Date:6/17/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Autotransport123
    Review:In short, I can highly recommend the service provided by Casey Jackson and Autotransport 123. Always available for last minute transport requests and willing to go out of their way to provide a great service. I will continue to use this company on ... [ More ]
    Poster:carolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 Honda Accord
    Review:I love the reliability and customer service of auto transport 123! This is my 2nd time using this company to transfer my vehicle; and, I wouldn't choose to ever use another company! It's well worth the money every time. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine Soto
    Date:6/16/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car NJ to FL
    Review:I had to ship my car from NJ to FL for work and this was my first time going through the entire process. Tara was very helpful with coordinating the shipment of my car. I felt as if I was in good hands and she was upfront and honest from the beginnin... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim McCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: transport of my truck
    Review:The transport of my truck went really well. My truck got to my house in good time and good condition. Everyone was really nice and I was really glad to get my truck to my house. [ View ]
    Poster:Irine M Hatch
    Date:6/16/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country
    Review:Great customer service and early arrival. Driver was extremely helpful and nice! Pick up and drop off were quick and easy and all went according to plan. Thanks guys! [ View ]
    Poster:Jon Infanti
    Date:6/16/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Rav4
    Review:This is my 6th time using a transport company . This was the best experience .I will definitely use Auto transport 123 again . [ View ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:6/16/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: New to shipping....
    Review:I was personally nervous about shipping a vehicle, but they made everything simple from start to finish [ View ]
    Poster:Philip BeckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Lincoln continental 1976
    Review:I really appreciated the way this company handled my account, from the time I first contacted them until my car was delivered. Customer Service support kept me well informed of the status of my contract, and was always honest with me. The drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:6/13/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Really Great Service
    Review:I purchased a truck out of state (Maryland) and needed it delivered to our home in LA. I wish we would have used Auto Transport 123 initially to lessen some of the initial problems we encountered while trying to get this truck shipped. I called on a ... [ More ]
    Poster:G.B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: At123 is awesome!
    Review:I would recommend AT123. They are very professional. They were able to answer any questions I had and they were responded back really quick and even helped me get out a sticky situation which I thought I wouldn't get out of. Took only 1 week to g... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Vorng This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Toyota Camry
    Review:Matt was excellent and thorough in explaning the details. Excellent peric. Larry (driver) was very humble and careful with the car and brought the tcar in 2 days from NYC to FL...!!! Thank you so much. [ View ]
    Poster:Nishar
    Date:6/13/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: 2005 Volvo
    Review:The car pickup was easy and on time. Car was delivered without damage and the driver was very courteous. Only negative is that the car arrived earlier than promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Theodore
    Date:6/13/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: MI -> OR
    Review:Although I was nervous that my vehicle would not reach it's destination on time because the pickup date kept being delayed, it actually arrived a day early and I was very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:6/13/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 E 55 AMG Mercedes
    Review:Excellent Service and communication with the delivery of the car. Thank you Autotransport 123 for your helping me get my car from Washington in excellent shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Carroll
    Date:6/13/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Review:Janine was able to handle a bad situation with my customer at no additional expense. Would use again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ultimate Rides
    Date:6/12/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: review for car transport
    Review:car was picked up a few days later than requested date. car was in good condition upon arrival. car exterior was clean and had no stains upon arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/12/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 volkswagen jetta
    Review:My car was transported fantastically and the customer service was nothing short of excellent! I have absolutely no complaints. I will be using them again and recommend them to anyone I know in need of this service . [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/12/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Review:Anthony was awesome would use again today if I had another car to transport and would recommend them to anyone and would like to tell my friends and family what great service [ View ]
    Poster:John sampson
    Date:6/12/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 VW
    Review:Good communications; car was delivered in good condition and on time I would use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:mikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 acura
    Review:schedule with another carrier who could not commit to a pickup. 123 committed right away with a date that was met. Pays to pay a little more to have the job done right, excellent in dealing with them! [ View ]
    Poster:rick
    Date:6/12/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1950 chevy truck
    Review:Very professional, delivery was on time and what was quoted to me was exactly what i was charged. Thanks you Auto Transport 123. Rocky [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph Milot
    Date:6/12/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: hyundai accent transport
    Review:Worked with Chris at AT123- he was helpful and good at getting my car shipped when I had been working with another company who had painfully failed to get my car shipped. Chris was honest and straight forward with how the process would go and got me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:6/12/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Reliability
    Review:The driver arrived when he said he would. I paid the driver when he picked my vehicles up because I was not able to be there when he dropped them off. He gave me a receipt and assured me he would call when he arrived. He called me and then sent me fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: very happy with service
    Review:This is the 2nd time I've used Auto Transport 123, and was very pleased with the service. I will be using them again [ View ]
    Poster:Lori Penrose
    Date:6/12/2014 7:52:00 AM
    Review:Auto Transport 123 did an excellent job shipping my SUV from NC to FL. The driver they contracted was professional, courteous and showed up right on time. There was a slight delay in delivery because the driver had a minor mechanical issue enroute,... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Foster
    Date:6/11/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Review:effectively assigned a driver within 2 days of engagement. On the few occasions I had contact with the river on scheduling he was forthcoming, responsive, and courteous. He estimated time of delivery was within minutes of what he promised. Driver app... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:6/11/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:Christian, Just a quick feedback email, Thanks for all your help. The company and Customer service was great on all ends. The driver Jesse from IKA Group LLC was a huge help and communicated with me on a daily if not hourly basis of his schedule.... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/11/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Toyota Corolla
    Review:This is my second time using this company. They did a wonderful job both times. Yes I would recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Dolores
    Date:6/11/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Kia Serento
    Review:After many hours of quotes and many phone calls from different transportation companies I feel that I picked out the BEST company and that is AUTO TRANSPORT 123. The sales person Irene was EXTREAMLY helpful and had very good knowledge of my shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Penna
    Date:6/11/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORTS
    Review:I had two vehicles transported by the company. The customer service was very good and the cars arrived faster than I expected. I would recommend this company in the future and will be using them again soon. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Miller
    Date:6/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I would like to thank auto transport for there service I really appreciate evey thing u guy have done for me I'm am to happy my was was promise to be here on time and u guy kept your word like I said u guys are the best :))))))) [ View ]
    Poster:KurtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 gmc yukon
    Review:I have to say Janine was amazing! We went with two other companies priorto calling Auto Transport 123. At first I felt like it was the same with all these companies...getting the run around. We were connected with Janine after a couple of frustrat... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/10/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Overall I was satisfied with the service. People on phone were very nice and pleasant. I could call them and they were very helpful. Their pricing was also competitive. The only complaint was that I wasn't sure of the pickup date. Since it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Martin
    Date:6/10/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1990 300ZX
    Review:I've never transported a vehicle before so it was a bit stressful. In fact I wasn't even available to be there to drop the car off. I was in Virginia and my car was in Idaho. These guys worked with me in regards to allowing a friend drop the keys off... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Morgan
    Date:6/10/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Toyota Camery
    Review:My car was delivered on time without any issue.there were no scratches and it was cleaned as i left at the origin location. [ View ]
    Poster:SourabhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Honda Civic
    Review:I transported my vehicle with them and they were so wonderful that I am using them again. Very happy with the service. I really enjoyed working with Jimmy. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:6/10/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Ford Mustang
    Review:I ended up choosing Auto Transport 123 when my contact person at Amerifreight transport did not return my calls. My contact at auto transport 123 was Casey J. and he we very nowledgable and made me feel comfortable and secure with transferring the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:6/10/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Toyota Camry
    Review:Had a great experience shipping my car with Anthony. He was quick to answer my questions and the delivery was handled very well. [ View ]
    Poster:Varun JandhyalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 yamaha
    Review:The ATT123 auto transport was amazing an a great help. The vehicle was delivered in perfect condition an 3 days earlier then expected. [ View ]
    Poster:hoang
    Date:6/9/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and good service
    Review:yeah I will defintely recommend this Transport .I have moved my 2 cars from California to philly with them.I got my cars on time for both the cars.I again use this time to move my car to wisconsin and this time too they delivered on time [ View ]
    Poster:RaviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Suburu
    Review:Everyting was great. Cost from Quote never changed car was picked up and deliveried with no problems. Would diffenetly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:6/9/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and truthful
    Review:After getting the run around from four other companies I called auto transport 123. The vehicle was picked up within two days after speaking with them. I was contacted during every step along the way and given all the info for the driver. If for any ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:6/9/2014 3:37:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57