View 147,049 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,050th Review now!
Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1726 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.45% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: 1934 Harley Davidson
    Review:Pick up and delivery went as planned. Prompt service. The vehicle was properly tied down and transported. Janine was a great help in the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Fast Lane Classic Cars
    Date:4/16/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 dodge charger
    Review:Delivery was on time. Driver was friendly. Everything was as advertised. Car was delivered with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:john loeffelholzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Miata
    Review:Steve and his family were all professional in their contacts with me. They were available over the phone at all times "in Person". Delivery was early and the drivers very thorough and polite. My car was received in the same condition as ... [ More ]
    Poster:diane
    Date:4/16/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Camaro
    Review:I did a lot of research before i went with this company, along the way i rand in to quite a few "scammers" trying to either give me false quotes, or just straight up steal my money. When i contacted this company, not only were they friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:damein alexander
    Date:4/16/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Hauling a car
    Review:Great company will use them again they were on time and driver was very good and customer service was extremely great [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Williams
    Date:4/15/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent service! Two days travel time from South Carolina to Colorado.Car arrived in record time and in clean condition.I will definitly use this company any time I need to ship a vehicle.The men were polite,efficient,and freindly. [ View ]
    Poster:vaughn
    Date:4/15/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:The sales agent was courteous and the vehicle was delivered on time. They did a good job and I am going to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rohinee Himalian
    Date:4/15/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Happy birthday Keith
    Review:Pick up was prompt. Delivery was a day earlier.I'll recommned this company to others and will use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mohinder
    Date:4/15/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Review:THE CAR WAS ON TIME ,CLEAN AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND RECOMEND IT TO OTHERS. THANK AUTO TRANSPORT 123. [ View ]
    Poster:DENNY
    Date:4/15/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Watt Customer Experience
    Review:Great Customer Service Friendly Drivers- prompt response I have used them twice and they were outstanding and courteous and a great value [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Watt
    Date:4/15/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: happy birthday keith
    Review:It all went well. .My car looked great. It got here early. Thanks so much. recommend you to others. [ View ]
    Poster:steger Ryland
    Date:4/15/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Welcome aboard Doug
    Review:I had an excellent experience with this company. They did everything they said they would do and did it in the time frame they told me they could. I have specific departure and arrival times due to my flight schedule and they were able to accomodat... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth P KiefferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Trucking Service
    Review:Great team working at Autotransport 123!! Janine really helped us out in a pinch and managed our transport from start to finish. Truck was delivered on time and the driver kept me in the loop the entire time. Quick and easy drop off, too. [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:4/15/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: 2009 Toyota Pius
    Review:Everything came down to the last minute, but Janine came through. She really worked hard to get my car transported as soon as possible and it was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:eileen
    Date:4/15/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Econoline E350
    Review:-Everything was good and quick. driver was excellent. Second time I use them. the first time i used it was when i got a car transferred from california. to get car shipped to florida it was literally there the next day. awesomeeeeee [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:4/14/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cadilac CTS
    Review:Sales process was excellent and very very fair. As for arranging pick-up, they were very good at calling when they said they would and the pick up went exactly as described on the phone. The driver was extremely professional and very careful with t... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff hunter
    Date:4/14/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:Excellent service from beginning to end. Quote was never changed. It remained the same. Drivers were on time and very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:4/14/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: lexus
    Review:Service was great!!! it was picked up at my house at a reasonable time and transported very good will definitely consider using again if need be [ View ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: SCAMMERS!!
    Review: I shipped 2 cars with this company from California to North Carolina last July. When I agreed to have my cars shipped, I had spoken to Ross who told me my cars would each be insured for 100K and arranged for our cars to go to a storage facility in... [ More ]
    Response:This customer is attempting to claim damage 9 months after delivery with no bill of lading.. If we are Scammers because we shipped 2 cars at a guaranteed price on specific dates then the definition has drastically changed. It is the same delivery process with every single company a bill of lading must be done upon delivery which serves at the inspection of the vehicles. We have confirmation from the agent at the storage facility and his signature deeming there were no damages at the time of delivery. These people are just trying to get their cost of the transport back by claiming false damages. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/14/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Jeep Liberty
    Review:AT123 was fantastic. They picked up my vehicle on time and dropped it off on time. The driver was personable and communicative, and my vehicle arrived unblemished. This was my second experience with AT123 and, once again, they were excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua
    Date:4/14/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to California
    Review:From the beginning to the end the transportation service was beyond excellent! The personal touch and involvement as well as the friendly and down to earth customer service made it easy for me to turn over my car for the cross country trip. Each pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralonda
    Date:4/14/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: 99 mitsubishi
    Review:janine is awsome and does agreat job the car was picked up in a timely manor. janiine is hot and wants to move to north carolina [ View ]
    Poster:benmynatt
    Date:4/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:I would strongly and have already recommend AT123 as your first choice. Friendly, prompt has become my go to transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Soulsby
    Date:4/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Pickup
    Review:Tried 2 other companies and no luck after 6 weeks. Brenda and staff got the job done in a week. thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Steven McClelland
    Date:4/10/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Corvette
    Review:My experience with Auto Transport 123 was excellent from start to finish. I told them the car had to be delivered by Thursday, August 10 and it was delivered a day early. The car arrived in perfect condition. I would recommend this company to anyone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry Hall
    Date:4/10/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: First time working w transport company
    Review:Nick was a wonderful Custer service agent to work w. He 'held my hand' since I was new to the whole process and he was very patience with me. Great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen Krause
    Date:4/10/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 Toyota Camry
    Review:The vehicle was arrived on time. Didn't have any problems whatsoever. I will be using this company for now on. [ View ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:4/10/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:The service was excellent and they were very accommodating. Due to a family emergency, I switched my pickup location at the very last minute from San Francisco to Los Angeles with absolutely no issues. Usually, companies would charge you for such ins... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:4/10/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to ship with!
    Review:I've shipped several vans through Auto Transport 123 and have never had any issues. Ross and Janine are always on top of things and quick to respond to any questions i may have. My customers on the receiving end are always satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:4/10/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes Benz
    Review:AT123 was outstanding in the handling of my transport from beginning to end. They exceeded all my expectations and the car was delivered way ahead of schedule. I highly recommend using AT123 for all your transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Bradie
    Date:4/10/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Nissan Xterra
    Review:Great communication, fast and reasonable prices, reliable and I felt completely safe having my car transported. [ View ]
    Poster:Orlando
    Date:4/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Review:Great Service!! Will use again if needed in the future. Highly recommended. The driver was very personable and polite. He was always in communication with me. [ View ]
    Poster:Cesar
    Date:4/9/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord 2000
    Review:Michela was very nice and sweet and helpful. Very professional and prompt with pickup and drop off of vehicle. She did not change the price quote like other brokers did. Highly recommend her. [ View ]
    Poster:Ezra
    Date:4/9/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:WAS EVERY HAPPY WITH AUTO TRANSPORT 123 SERVICE,THEY MADE EVERYTHING EVERY EASY,FROM PICKUP TO THE DELIVERY [ View ]
    Poster:JERRY BALLI
    Date:4/9/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Kia
    Review:Telephone contact was answered immediately after only a couple of rings. Telephone assistance by Matt was knowledgable, and he was quickly able to provide an estimated cost and pickup information. The pickup occurred as scheduled, and the driver wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff H.
    Date:4/9/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1984 Toyota Landcruiser
    Review:Service for the for the transport was excellent and painless. I would not hesitate to contract with Auto Transport 123 again in the future. 100% satisfied, picked up and dropped off at destination earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Date:4/9/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Buick
    Review:Nick was great to work with he was honest with me Driver was excellent very friendly had great conversation with him you should use this company a lot Would use them again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Mindy Gilligan
    Date:4/9/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: toyota rav 4
    Review:service was excellent. was contacted a few hours before driver arrived topick up car. He was also very good at keeping in contact and letting us know what was happening and where he was en route. i would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:kiana
    Date:4/9/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!A+++
    Review:Truck driver was on time, easy to deal with, very knowledgable and super easy to work with! The guys new exactly what thy were doing the whole time, having to deal with other vehicles as not to damage them. They took great care of all the vehicles on... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy Crowley
    Date:4/9/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 ford
    Review:good service and comunication. profesional aperance. thank you auto transport. i will recomend to others [ View ]
    Poster:pirtek
    Date:4/9/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Two vehicles
    Review:We are very satisfied with your company. We would most deffenitely use your services again. It was very good doing business with your company. [ View ]
    Poster:Toscana
    Date:4/9/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:Everyone I dealt with at AutoTransport 123 was friendly. There was a one day delay at pick up but that wasn't their fault. The pick up driver couldn't do an evening pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:LeandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport 123 review
    Review: Not having had any experience shipping a car out of state, I contacted a number of companies, online, to price shop. I was bombarded by emails and robo calls within 30 minutes of hitting the "send" button. Lots of competition out there fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Streeter
    Date:4/8/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Hawaii Transport
    Review:Easy to work with. The customer service made the process easy and stress free for me. the shipping was quick and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:4/8/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1977 Jeep CJ7
    Review:It was a pleasure to deal with Matt at Auto Transport123. He made the whole transaction simple and easy. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott J. Bowen
    Date:4/8/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Mustang
    Review:Transport was great. Very easy to work with the team and car arrived swiftly once picked up. Driver was courteous and helpful. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Date:4/8/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: niop
    Review:very friendly i would recamend to anyone 'lived up to there word thanks to all at transport 123 for your help [ View ]
    Poster:jerry
    Date:4/8/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:Great service and communication. Irene followed through and kept me informed.thanks for making this a smooth experience. [ View ]
    Poster:John s
    Date:4/8/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Toyota Pruis
    Review:They were a nice company to deal with. The car arrived on time and in good condition. Price quoted was the price paid. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:4/8/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Audi A4
    Review:Service was as quoted. No hidden costs. Driver was courteous. No damage to vehicle. Thank you AutoTransport 123. [ View ]
    Date:4/7/2014 3:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53