Transport Logo
View 171,747 Reviews on 3,860 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,748th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010
With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following,,,,, We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2690 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.38% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Joe Garcia ext 704
    Review:Worked with Joe Garcia he explained the whole process start to finished explained exactly what would happen. I was kept informed from pick-up to delivery. Pick-up driver was on time and delivered the vehicle as he estimated. Would definetly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob W
    Date:7/24/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Steve West
    Review:Your service exceeded my expectations. Steve explained everything to me clearly and confirmed my understanding. I must say I was a little nervous because he spoke so fast (I am originally a New Yorker) and I didn't understand why some names were di... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Hollander
    Date:7/24/2015 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Joe
    Review:Was very fast and easy, received car in Florida a head of schedule. Very impressed and happy with the transaction. I would recommend this service to everyone, thank you so much for all of your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Wilfredo Reyes
    Date:7/24/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:Pretty easy process. Very flexible. Got there in less than a week! The driver was very trustworthy and accomodating. He even gave me a ride to my hotel. Customer service agents are very friendly and fast communicators. [ View ]
    Date:7/23/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Lou Simms 559
    Review:Lou was an incredible help. He was there every second I needed him. Very good customer service and very nice man to talk to in general. Everythng he told me was true and the vehicle was picked up in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Devin Kufske
    Date:7/23/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: summer hoving
    Review:summer did an amazing job w/ my transport. she was able to hook me up the same day i placed the order. everything was a breeze and i would highly recommend working w/ her... [ View ]
    Date:7/23/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Brian
    Review:Everyone, including the driver were wonderful! We had trouble finding a company to haul the car but once I contacted Auto Transport 123 it went fast. The driver was even able to pick up the care a day early. So happy! Thank you all so much. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie WallaceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Steve West
    Review:I had a very good experience shipping my 1932 Ford Roadster with Auto Transport 123. I found Auto Transport by Googling for the highest rated shipper and they came up. I called and talked to Steve West. He was very engaging and I got a really ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken LuaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Jonathan545
    Review:Jonathan has explained to me the whole process of transporting a vehicle from soup to nuts. The car was picked up on time and delivered ahead of schedule. The rate is much lower too compared to other companies. highly recommended!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Leda Faye
    Date:7/23/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: 76' Blazer
    Review:Joe Garcia is AWESOME!!! I had a very bad experience with another transportation company who took my deposit and ran! I have never done anything like this before, so I did not know the way things were suppose to be done. Joe went over everything t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rikki Woolard
    Date:7/23/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:I am very happy with Auto transport 123 because the company fulfilled their promise. Casey is a wonderful person. She always make me happy any time I contact her about my pick up.. [ View ]
    Date:7/23/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:Great customer service, had an issue with shiping date, which was not auto transport 123 problem. Gave great updates. Will definitely use next time, highly recommend. [ View ]
    Date:7/23/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Matt ext. 512
    Review:No problems at all. Vehicle was picked at sacremento on time and arrived in ma 4 days ahead of schecule which was perfect for my needs. No damage to vehicle. Great communication with transport carrier. [ View ]
    Date:7/23/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Oscar 501
    Review:I had a pleasant experience overall. They were professional and on time. The price is also pretty reasonable. I would recommend doing business with them. [ View ]
    Date:7/22/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Joe704
    Review:I was completely happy with autotransport123 & Joe was Great he walked me thru all the steps & He was attentive to all the details of the transaction & i would most definatly use his & the companys services again. [ View ]
    Date:7/22/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: aaron
    Review:Great experience. Expensive but reliable. Had an issue with the carrier at first but Aaron handled it well and the car was picked up earlier than scheduled. The truck driver was great. [ View ]
    Date:7/22/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Irene was very helpful and easy to work with. She followed up after my initial inquiry and overexposed good advice. The driver, Carlos was very thorough and promised the cars but not able to deliver on time because of circumstances beyond his contro... [ More ]
    Poster:Par R
    Date:7/22/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Matt ext. 512
    Review:I started out with Dependable Auto Shippers, they gave me a horrible experience. They lied to me, avoided my calls, and they ended up never shipping my car after waiting 2 weeks. I called Auto Transport 123, my car was delivered in 3 days. I am ve... [ More ]
    Date:7/22/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Lee 521
    Review:Even though it was delivered 3 days later, they were able to schedule the deliver to the first in the morning so we can start using the car in the morning. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:K C Han
    Date:7/22/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:Monique was great. Answered all my questions on a timely manner. Great to work with for a first time shipper. Will recommend. All staff was great also and Charles the driver was very accommodating [ View ]
    Poster:Juan CruzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Review:Chris was very helpful with our transport. He answered all our questions and assured everything will be ok. Thank you for making us feel assured. I will use this company again in the future. [ View ]
    Date:7/22/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher
    Review:Everything went very smoothly. The prices are very reasonable for cross country transport and my vehicle was delivered promptly and in great condition. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Date:7/22/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Review:My car was picked up on time and delivered early. The same driver picked my car up in Washington state and delivered it to me in NY. We communicated during the process and my car was delivered in the same condition it left in. [ View ]
    Poster:Brittany This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The driver was very courteous and helpful in setting up my delivery. He called to arrange for transportation to be pickled up and delivered since the truck want able to come into the city. He also called and have me an approximate arrival time. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:mario sanchez
    Date:7/21/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: stay away bait and switch and full of lies
    Review:Got a call from Dan to get my transport needs taken care of, first tells me they are the best company and all family owned and run, he is the owners son, what he says is what goes, took all my info and signed a contract.July 14 Tells me within two d... [ More ]
    Response:Customer placed an order with Auto Transport 123 on New order: 07/14/15 11:37 am to transport a 1992 Ford E-350 - Customer was quoted for a Standard Van not an Over-sized Vehicle. The specifications received are for a travel trailer not a Standard Van. We Cancelled out this order with no charge at all. We also offered to provide the customer a quote to move the Vehicle at the correct Rate based on the correct size specifications provided. [ view ]
    Date:7/21/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Great to work with. Professional, helpful and thorough! Would definitely recommend Tara and Autotransport123. Do not hesitate to use them.Car was picked up and delivered on time efficiently and with no problems. [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan
    Review:jordan was very friendly and courteous. He gave me a quote and was ready to schedule a pick up date for my car immediately. My car arrived 3 days earlier than anticipated. [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Brian Hecht
    Review:Brian was a pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable and friendly. Car was picked up on time and delivered early. Driver was very nice and took great care when loading and unloading. [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron506
    Review:Very satisfied with my auto transport. Aaron was helpful in getting my information and arranging for my car to be taken to Nevada. Car arrived on time and in good condition. [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Tara EX:507
    Review:Very pleased with the knowledge and efficiency of tAra in dealing with my first time transporting a vehicle. I felt very reassured that things would go well and they did! [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Tara EX:507
    Date:7/21/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan564
    Review:First time transporting my car. Was nervous. Jordan explained how it works and was persistent in getting my business! Everything turned out great in the end. Thanks Jordan. [ View ]
    Poster:V Kumar
    Date:7/21/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Lee521
    Review:Lee was very helpful in explaining the entire process and what to expect. There were no hidden fees or surprises. Drivers were professional and courteous. Vehicle was well taken care of and arrived in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Review:My car has arrived! ...much to my happiness and relief. The young man that worked with me (Casey) was very helpful and patient. I felt alot of stress and he reassured me when I misunderstood something and all was as Casey had said. I was given ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Lemler
    Date:7/21/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:I had no problems with autotransport 123 or with Aaron which seems to be a unique experience in auto transport. I though that the price quoted to me was too high and talked it down to $850 which Aarom warned me against, but allowed. It was a perfec... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Stinnett
    Date:7/21/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: DAN FISHER
    Poster:GARY WRIGHT
    Date:7/21/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Steve West
    Review:From the initial contact with Steve, to when I called him back after being ripped off by another transport company, everyone I dealt with at Auto Transport 123 was excellent. They took outstanding care of our beloved Jeep, and the driver worked wit... [ More ]
    Date:7/21/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: jordan
    Review:They were very helpful through the whole process. Quick Easy and very Honest People. I would Highly recommend. Jordan was very nice and Jessica was very helpful with the order. [ View ]
    Poster:Rita Reyes
    Date:7/21/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Jared - ext503
    Review:Did a good job. Keep me informed on where he was. Happy with service. Car arrived on time. Jared did a good job. Would recommend to others. Thank for all. [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: autotransport123
    Review:After talking to too many transport companies that would not guarantee a price or make a promise it was a relief to talk to real people who would actually tell me what they can do ang for how much. The carrier was straightforward and driver they got... [ More ]
    Poster:James C
    Date:7/21/2015 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Easy to deal with. picked up the truck on time and delivered on time. They gave me drivers number and helped all the way to delivery.. I would highly recommend them as a great company to transport your truck. [ View ]
    Date:7/21/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Review:Please beware that this company has very good sales people who get you tied into their contracts, but then don't carry through on what they promised. When Matt took my order for this transport over two months ahead of the desired date, he assured me ... [ More ]
    Response:Customer placed an order on 05/07/15 11:41 am to transport a vehicle with Auto Transport 123, we apologize for any inconvenience the moved caused. Our goal is to provide excellent Customer Service, and have driver's scheduled in a timely manner. We offered the customer a discount. Customer accepted this offer and the order was Cancelled per Customer's request. Again we apologize for any inconvenience. [ view ]
    Date:7/21/2015 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: ross 514
    Review:excellent service good people, would use this company again. Bruce the driver was very understanding with the seller of the car as it was the last from his collection . Bruce also was helpful with questions I had about car in general. [ View ]
    Date:7/20/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Danny Brown
    Review:I was working with Danny Brown. I was transporting my Toyota Highlander from Louisiana to Arizona. Actual transportation took 3 days, which was quite fast. Everything went well. Overall excellent service. [ View ]
    Date:7/20/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Review:For what was a very uncertain activity, Autotransport123 made it so simple. They are very professional. The carrier was operated by a wonderful couple. Very professional and good to their word. Richelle was prompt and accurate with her estimates a... [ More ]
    Date:7/20/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:I wish I had called Nichole two years ago, rates are more than fair and the service was awesome. Nichole had me a quote in less than a minute and a pick up scheduled for 48 hours later. [ View ]
    Date:7/20/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Review:I'm very happy with the customer service and the driver . The car was picked up very quickly very good service thank u thank you thank you thank you thank you [ View ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:We will definitely use again. We were very pleased. Casey and the team at the company were very helpful in arranging this transport, and the receiving end drivers were extremely professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Silverstein
    Date:7/20/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:The car was delivered in a timely manner. We were kept informed during the process. I would definitely use and recommend them again.Aaron was helpful. [ View ]
    Date:7/20/2015 8:27:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.