View 162,590 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,591th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2122 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.24% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Monique ext 508
    Review:Even with the weather delays, Monique was great with getting me my information and updates on my car. I truly appreciate all the help. [ View ]
    Poster:Alysha
    Date:2/18/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ross Extn 514
    Review:5 days from CA to PA is amazing. Pick up was on time and the driver kept updating me on the delivery dates. I highly recommend this company for your auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:karthik
    Date:2/18/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Steve
    Review:Delivered a collector car for me. It came on time as I only had a 2 week window to get the car. It was delivered in a small, two car trailer. Everyone was very friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Webster
    Date:2/18/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony - ext. 544
    Review:It was hassle free. Great job in coordinating with the driver and ensuring the pick up and drop was done as promised. Would recommend this to all. [ View ]
    Poster:Abhishek
    Date:2/18/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Tara
    Review:Wonderful experience, car picked up and delivered on time without damage. Good experience all around. Mark [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/17/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: jepp
    Review:you guys are shweeeeeeeeeeeet. Irene ext. 543. she's the best. Oh ya and the survey was fast and easy, these guys are wicked cool customer service skills are through the roof. Not to mention the cost of the whole deal was super cheap! 1125 for everyt... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Chase
    Date:2/17/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Davis at Extension 544
    Review:Anthony was knowledgeable, prompt and honest and kept me posted as to where my car was and when it would be delivered. I would not hesitate to use him or recommend him in the future. He was a pleasure to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/17/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Booked Auto Transport and then wanted to move my delivery date up by a couple of weeks. It was no problem for them. Great customer service. Car arrived on time and in pefect condition. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Smith
    Date:2/17/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: experience 512
    Review:I worked with mechanic. My car was delivered in good condition. I would recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/17/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: James ext.561
    Review:I worked with James aka Jimmy he was very helpful and professional when working on getting my car shipped. In a matter of a day after we spoke my car was picked up and 5 days after I got a call saying it was delivered to its destination!!! Thanks aut... [ More ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:2/17/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron extension 506
    Review:Great service, on time as promised, vehicle arrived at destination in as described. THanks, great job! [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Ferrante
    Date:2/17/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Dan (ext 560)
    Review:Corvette was picked up on-time. I was worried about the move but all went perfect. I was happy to see no issues and car was not moved during transport. Excellent job! [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:2/17/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Fast move
    Review:Never shipped a car prior and was moving from Miami to Detroit. Process was easy and fast! Price was quoted and did not change. Deliery was early and right to my house! [ View ]
    Poster:Travis Cade
    Date:2/17/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: comments
    Review:From beginning to end, my experience was excellent. The car was delivered on time. The quote was very reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne Meyer
    Date:2/16/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:Customer service over the phone was good. I would use this company again. I received a good value for what I paid. [ View ]
    Poster:Edward
    Date:2/16/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext. 5077
    Review:Honest and did everything they said (very Professional) Great Service Totally satisfied and definatly use again [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Walker
    Date:2/16/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Mechalia 511
    Review:The service was great. Mechalia was very knowledgeable. Very helpful and on time delivery in fact early delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Betty
    Date:2/16/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:Irene was amazing. Excellent contact, I always knew where I was in the process and there were no surprises. A+. Pricing was fair and reliable and the car was delivered on time and in great shape. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:2/16/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:The service was great door to door in 2 days from RI to CO. Will come back for more business in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:2/16/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Review:Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Transport shipping.Good Trans... [ More ]
    Poster:VijayanandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Steve 501
    Review:Auto transport was very helpful with my questions about transportatio . They also have me information about how businesses managed their transactions and how differently they worked compared to those business. I'd definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:2/14/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Review:Driver was extremely helpful, gave updates along the journey and made delivery a breeze. I would definitely use this company again for any shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:DeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Janice 557
    Review:Everything went smoothly. I was told up front what the fees were going to be and that they would not change. Couldn't be any happier will be doing business with them again. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Curtis Creps
    Date:2/14/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good and quick!
    Review:Aaron was knowledgeable and honest about the process. The company is very responsive throughout the process. They also allowed for some flexibility on our part. They are not the cheapest but are reliable. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:VC
    Date:2/14/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Ross-extension 514
    Review:Driver kept in contact with me. Very pleasant and helpful with delivery. Car picked up and delivered promptly and I would recommend this.company to other people. I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:2/14/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport 123
    Review:auto transportation 123 made it very easy to move my car. they were very nice and the driver stayed in contact with me the hole time. i will use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:thomas
    Date:2/14/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan
    Review:The car was delivered as scheduled and in the condition that it was in when picked. Jordan was great to work work with and The driver was cooperative. [ View ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:2/13/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron Ext506
    Review:He was very friendly and efficient. The car was in great shape and he made it very convenient to pick up. He was a clear communicator. [ View ]
    Poster:Judy Levens
    Date:2/13/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Matt ext 512
    Review:I was little nervous but Matt assured me it would be ok and it was I am truly happy with the service i received and would use them again... [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:2/13/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Steve
    Review:501 Steve was very helpful in getting this put together. He explained everything in detail and a great price. The driver was in contact and on time. Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Erik skaurud
    Date:2/13/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Irene extension 543
    Review:Very good customer service. Irene was a doll. Made moving my car so hassle free. Everything was easy and simple. One less headache with this big move. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:2/13/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Sue extention 368
    Review:Very happy with service I received from Sue. This is the second time I used Sue for my transporting needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Lorie AmRhein
    Date:2/13/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Steve 501
    Review:All went well for my first time. Was not kept up to date on the move could have done a better job of communicating. But Customer Service was great to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:James Hruschak
    Date:2/12/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony- EXT 564
    Review:I must say I was a little nervous about using them, especially because of some bad reviews that I had read. But Anthony carried through with his word. They picked up on time and delivered earley. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sherry
    Date:2/12/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Ext 512
    Review:Called their toll free number and about a week later my car in Maryland was delivered to Texas. Quick set up. Quick pick up. Quick delivery. Fair competitive price and good service customer . [ View ]
    Poster: Nehemiah
    Date:2/12/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole ext 362
    Review:We had a great experience moving my daughter's car from Colorado to Virginia. Everything happened as described, car arrived in great condition and for the cost agreed upon. Nicole was wonderful to work with, easy to keep in touch and there if we ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:2/12/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Taraext507
    Review:Worked with Tara ,car was delivered,and would use this company again.Driver great to work with. Thank you Autotransport123. [ View ]
    Poster:R & D Sales
    Date:2/12/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:Car came faster than expected. The delivery was seamless and car was in great condition (undamaged) upon arrival. Irene was very helpful throughout process! [ View ]
    Poster:Grant
    Date:2/12/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Review:As promised, easy to do. The Customer Service folks were top notch, exceeding expectations. Really appreciated everyone, not always easy to receive good US based service these days! [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Bicker
    Date:2/12/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to Florida with Dan Brown
    Review:I was extremely nervous about my first time ever transport. Dan Brown was absolutely terriffic. His quote ($850.00) was on target. He was honest, knowledgeable, trustworthy and I was very satisfied. I expected the worst given the info on the internet... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard S
    Date:2/12/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Steve exp 501
    Review:Steve went above and beyond to provide the best service in getting my vehicle shipped across the country. He was very prompt, followed up consistently and made sure I had all of the necessary information for the process. I worked with him several yea... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:2/11/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Awesome will definitely recommend. Easy to deal with. Thank you, Awesome will definitely recommend. Easy to deal with. Thank you,Awesome will definitely recommend. Easy to deal with. Thank you,Awesome will definitely recommend. Easy to deal wi... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ
    Date:2/11/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: casey 365
    Review:My service was very prompt. Customer service excellent Vehicle arrived to destination safe, and intact. [ View ]
    Poster:doris
    Date:2/11/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Steve exp501
    Review:Everything went smoothly and was picked up and delivered when they said it would be. A really good experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Doreen
    Date:2/11/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony and Janine were great.
    Review:We had a bit of a rough start as the transport was delayed several times. Once the vehicle was picked up everything went smoothly. I would recommend you service to others and use again if needed, [ View ]
    Poster:Marlene
    Date:2/11/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:I was very impressed with this company and they are honest, worked with me on cost and did every thing that they said they would do. [ View ]
    Poster:James GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Customer service was great, the only issue was the transport truck broke down about 20 min away from my house. But the driver waited for me until I got off work, and I had Allstate take it the rest of the way. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerron Johnson
    Date:2/11/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: ext.368
    Review:Transport was very fast and easy to work with. They picked up my car on thursday and I flew to Maryland on sunday the next monday the Car was already in Maryland. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy Pantoja
    Date:2/11/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:This is my second time using Auto transportation 123. I really recommend this company, they are fast , simple and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:SAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext. 507
    Review:The customer service and professionalism was excellent!! Tara, took the time to walk me through every step of the transport. The driver was prompt and friendly upon arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:Shanika
    Date:2/10/2015 10:39:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74