View 150,592 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,593th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1713 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.43% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: 97dodge ram
    Review:I contacted Irene and was given excellent information and a fast quote. The delivery was on time and was very professional. I would certainly use this company again the whole experience was very was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Eugene smith
    Date:6/5/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:The car was delivered on time I would recommend this company to other people and danny was very helpful in working with me answering my questions........ [ View ]
    Poster:kenneth leeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: 2 vehicle move
    Review:The customer service is excellent. I will definately reffer your company to anyone. Anthony definately helped me with everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:6/5/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Subaru Forester
    Review:The car arrived on-time and in the condition that we expected. The delivery driver was prompt and professional. The car was pull into our driveway without hassle and we were able to begin enjoying our new car right away! Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:6/5/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 Chevy Pick up
    Review:Had a very experiance working with Aaron and also the driver. Very professional and stayed with me through every step. In a industry where I could have been mislead, Aaron and transport 123 was very trustworthy and did exactly what they said they w... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:6/5/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Re
    Review:Everything was perfect, the car was on time. Everyone was very polite and well mannered. Will definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus BarclayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Service was excellent
    Review:Excellent customer service. Easy pickup and fast delivery. The driver communicated all the time. The price of shipping was fair [ View ]
    Poster:Alicia PittmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 bmw
    Review:the service was quick and reliable. the vehicle arrived in good timing and the driver was very courteous. I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:redline european
    Date:6/4/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Il to az
    Review:Monique guided through this tough process of finding a carrier for my car! She is knowledgeable and honest! My car was picked up and delivered on time. Will use auto trasport123 again! [ View ]
    Poster:Tara DeGrazia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 BMW
    Review:Both intake (Michelia) and driver (Tony) were extremely helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend it to friends and associates. I myself was recommended by Mike Thompson and Charlie Steidtmann. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:John Kao
    Date:6/4/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Patriot
    Review:I liked working with Doug Car was picked up on time This was my first experience for shipping a car so now i know how it works [ View ]
    Poster:Colleen Hughes
    Date:6/3/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Even Think About Uning Another Company
    Review:I have been using Auto Transport 123 for 4 years now. they have transported my two daughters cars back and forth to school in Florida. I had a lapse in judgment last year and decided to use another CHEAPER transporter. Well, I got my monies worth,... [ More ]
    Poster:Mhaynesy
    Date:6/3/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: OK
    Review:There was a delay in the pick up of the vehicle.but that was ok. The truck driver was nice on the phone. The license plate was damaged. thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Eunice Aquino
    Date:6/3/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very good customer service and very good rates. Driver was early to pick up the vehicle took plenty of time to carefully load my vehicle then took it nice and slow to.its destination where it arrived safely. [ View ]
    Poster:victor
    Date:6/3/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 nissan 350z
    Review:you guys did a very nice job. I got my car in a very short time from WA to CA. I am sure I will use your company again. [ View ]
    Poster:qie
    Date:6/3/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1931 Ford Coupe
    Review:From the first contact to the time of delivery, this company was "on the ball". They kept me well informed of what was happening and when I could expect delivery. All the people I spent time on the phone with and in person were very profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:6/3/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again
    Review:Our car was picked up and transported quickly and professionally. All communications with Auto transport 123 were very polite, kind, efficient and professional. The quoted price was the exact amount charged for full delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Bridget Robinson
    Date:6/3/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: 1983 Chevy Silverado Pick Up
    Review:Sales person helped me feel comfortable and confident that our truck would arrive on time. Driver was great, picked up early, kept in contact with me, delivered early and was very nice in person to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Carmen McKinney
    Date:6/3/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Lexus
    Review:Terrific! Car was picked up. Driver was very cordial Delivered on time. Thanks Auto transport 123. Recommended to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Victor DeMarines
    Date:6/2/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: First tome
    Review:This was our first experience with transports and it was nerve wracking but Christian was a great help in the who l e situatiom, thanks [ View ]
    Poster:meg
    Date:6/2/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:After two attempts with other car transportation (upscale and american transport) which failed to follow through with their services, after taking my deposit, Danny and Auto Transport 123 were friendly, and was outstanding with the service they promi... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek D
    Date:6/2/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Denver to Houston
    Review:they have always been thorough and efficient. Their communication from pickup to delivery is excellent. Every driver they have arranged for me has done an efficient job and been very personable. Prices are fair considering the distance of the transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:ahmad AlmusaiidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Review:I was highly and extremely satisfied with the service render by Auto Transport 123 through Anthony. He was very personable, reliable and honest. What he told me from the first day I spoke with him remain the same, he did not change his figures or w... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliana
    Date:5/30/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
    Review:Kasey Jackson handled my order flawlessly. Instantly felt comfortable with him. Made promises and kept all of them. I would use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:5/30/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I worked with Janie she was very helpful in every question I had. I would definitely use this company again in the future if needed. I would strongly recommend her to other people, they were a pleasure to work with. Thanks everyone from auto transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob Bauscher
    Date:5/30/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:We were very pleased from start to finish! Anthony was prompt and responsive. We loved that we were supporting a family owned business. The price was great and the driver Manweld was friendly. We will definitely recommend this company to others! [ View ]
    Poster:Krista malone
    Date:5/30/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 350Z
    Review:The service was excellent. The staff was very helpful and constantly kept me updated on the car delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Roma
    Date:5/30/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota camry
    Review:great service, on time delivery and would use again. i called 3 other carriers and chose Aaron because he was great on service [ View ]
    Poster:cheryl taylor
    Date:5/30/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: thunderbird 2003
    Review:Driver was excellent. Kept us informed of where the car was. Car arrived undamaged and in a timely mannner. Thank You! [ View ]
    Poster:david
    Date:5/29/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Hyundai Coupe
    Review:Best transport I've ever had. The car arrived fast!! Would use them again. Thank you. The service was excellent and the communication great. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/29/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Classic Car-1986 Buick Regal
    Review:The one big complement I will give to Auto Transport 123 is how promptly they acted on my order once I made the decision to utilize thier services. I was dumbfounded- the same day, they had already dispatched a trucking company to come and pickup my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry KabrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Toyota Corolla
    Review:Great customer service Auto Transport 123 was able to get a driver in one day when another company was unable to do so in two weeks. The sales rep was honest and open. Our vehicle arrived early and the driver hired was excellent. I highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:jolynda
    Date:5/29/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation service review
    Review:Very knowledgable about the business. Importantly, they have their own drivers which they have under contract. This is a very important point because many other firms take the order and then go out and get a driver which, as a result, can in result i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/28/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Ford Fairlane
    Review:I enjoyed working with Autotransport 123 and Cassy Jackson. Both parties were professional, friendly and prompt with their services. The car arrived on time and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend using this auto transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy Kendall
    Date:5/28/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:My car was picked up on the listed day and delivered 2-3 days early. The car was delivered in good condition. The final price was the original quoted price. I would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Deven Johnson
    Date:5/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transporting Service
    Review:My experience with Auto Transport 123 to have my Slk 55 amg Mercedes transported from Miami to Los Angelos was excellent from the time I called for the quotes and dates up until the car was picked up and delivered to its destination I was totally sat... [ More ]
    Poster:Ornella Medeiros
    Date:5/28/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: 1984 Jeep CJ7
    Review:The driver was honest and up front about everything going on with my transport. He always was prompt in answering his phone and giving me status updates. I really appreciated the transparency as this was my first auto transport. Will definitely us... [ More ]
    Poster:Cody
    Date:5/28/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Was a very smooth transport. Danny the dispatchers was extremely helpful with setting the transport up. He had all the dealer info since he has taken cars there before so I didn't need to give him that info Made things very quick. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Elms
    Date:5/28/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 Mustang GT-350
    Review:Amazing job guys. The driver was great. Such a pleasure doing work with you guys. Thanks so much for all your hard work. I will be using you guys again forsure [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Pierson
    Date:5/28/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: 2008 Camery
    Review:Personnel explained most everything. Car was delivered as explained and in good conditioned. Driver was an easy person to talk to. [ View ]
    Poster:monty
    Date:5/27/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time !!!
    Review:They delivered on time. Excellent service with less money.. [ View ]
    Poster:Swamy
    Date:5/27/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:All was great. I have recommended your company to the dealer in Las Vegas. Shipper picked up early and delivered in 3 days. Very happy with service. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Schuchard
    Date:5/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 denali
    Review:We were concerned with doing transport as this was the first time. Transport 123 made it easy. We will use again on a regular basis for our company. [ View ]
    Poster:dave
    Date:5/27/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Chevrolet Colorado
    Review:Truck driver was extremely courteous and friendly. He called when he reached town and set up an appointment that was mutually convenient. This company provided excellent service and their customer service was excellent. I would recommend them to any... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Aldridge
    Date:5/27/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: 64 Corvette
    Review:Overall very good experience, delivery at 9PM on Sunday evening without light was hard to tell if any damage was present but all looked good in the light of the next day. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Scott
    Date:5/27/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Suburban 2500
    Review:Very efficient and helpful with transport of truck. Thank you Christian for all your help. Will use again in near future . [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/27/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Customer service was as expected. Trucker was very liable, my car arrived early and in the same condition as when it was picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Joel SimonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:They were on time and kept me updates Sssddddddsnshdhdgshshshshshshshshdhshshshshsjsgshdhdhdhdhdhd Bsgsdhdjdndndnsbsnsbbssnsnndjshshsjssjsjdjdjd Hahahsshhshsdhshsjs [ View ]
    Poster:Greg EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Cared for me
    Review:They two representatives were with me all they way from the beginning of my troubles with the terminal.They helped me until everything was resolved. [ View ]
    Poster:Samuel Gonzalez
    Date:5/26/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Ford Ranger
    Review:Once the ball started rolling, it went very fast thanks to Janine. She got the driver tomy door and my Ranger was delivered to CA quickly and undamaged. [ View ]
    Poster:ArnoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 11:41:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56