View 150,834 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,835th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1696 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.39% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.61% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: 2000 Honda Civic
    Review:I transported my vehicle with them and they were so wonderful that I am using them again. Very happy with the service. I really enjoyed working with Jimmy. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:6/10/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Ford Mustang
    Review:I ended up choosing Auto Transport 123 when my contact person at Amerifreight transport did not return my calls. My contact at auto transport 123 was Casey J. and he we very nowledgable and made me feel comfortable and secure with transferring the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:6/10/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Toyota Camry
    Review:Had a great experience shipping my car with Anthony. He was quick to answer my questions and the delivery was handled very well. [ View ]
    Poster:Varun JandhyalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 yamaha
    Review:The ATT123 auto transport was amazing an a great help. The vehicle was delivered in perfect condition an 3 days earlier then expected. [ View ]
    Poster:hoang
    Date:6/9/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and good service
    Review:yeah I will defintely recommend this Transport .I have moved my 2 cars from California to philly with them.I got my cars on time for both the cars.I again use this time to move my car to wisconsin and this time too they delivered on time [ View ]
    Poster:RaviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Suburu
    Review:Everyting was great. Cost from Quote never changed car was picked up and deliveried with no problems. Would diffenetly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:6/9/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and truthful
    Review:After getting the run around from four other companies I called auto transport 123. The vehicle was picked up within two days after speaking with them. I was contacted during every step along the way and given all the info for the driver. If for any ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:6/9/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Mazda
    Review:All services were Excellent! Monique was very professional, caring and friendly! Best Customer Service I've received in a long time! I highly recommend her service and company. [ View ]
    Poster:Marilyn
    Date:6/9/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I would recommend Auto Transport 123 and I would use them again the next time I have an auto transport need. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard P
    Date:6/9/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Civic from Long Island to Orlando
    Review:Never transported a car before. Met Ross from Auto Transport 123 by calling and since local office was able to go in to the Baldwin office and meet. He and Keith both helpful. Price good and they always responded to my questions by phone or email. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Excellent, would use again, arrived early. driver was polite, knowledgeable and car was in good condition with no damages during return. [ View ]
    Poster:Madan Nedumaran
    Date:6/9/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: 1968 MGB
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was very experienced and knowledgable in providing transport service & I would recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:6/9/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan centra
    Review:The pick was on time. Driver was friendly. Delivery was late they first said it was going to be deliver on Satuday and it finally was delivered Tuesday. [ View ]
    Poster:Miguel
    Date:6/6/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Nissan Rogue
    Review:Was a good start because they had all the details from my previous shipment . Friendly service . Pick up and drop off was communicated in a prompt way. [ View ]
    Poster:anurag gonela
    Date:6/6/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from inquiry to the delivery of the vehicles at the destinatio
    Review:Excellent service from inquiry to the delivery of the vehicles at the destination. This was the second time i used Auto Transport 123 for getting my cars transported. The whole process was streamlined and easy. Pickup a phone, call, provide detai... [ More ]
    Poster:RajivThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and affordable
    Review:A lot of carriers will hassle you for your business. All I can say about auto transport 123 is they are reliable, cost as advertised, easy to work with, and they provide exactly what is advertised. If I need to transport another car. They will get my... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy Messner
    Date:6/6/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 BMW
    Review: Auto Transport 123 was quick, responsive and easy to work with. Answered all of my questions and made the move easy on my end. They were able to find an uncommon route for my car and delivered ahead of schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:6/6/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Alaska to Hawaii
    Review:was easy to talk with the shipping was done as requested and was in contact by e/m The people were easy to deal with. Thanks you so much [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Harrison
    Date:6/5/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:The overall experience/price was good. The driver was somewhat hard to get ahold of and the gps tracking option on the website did not work when I tried to use. Other than that I would use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:WilliamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: hawaii transport
    Review:Auto Transport 123 assisted me in getting my vehicle to the east coast seamlessly. Paperwork was done, no worries!! [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:6/5/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: 97dodge ram
    Review:I contacted Irene and was given excellent information and a fast quote. The delivery was on time and was very professional. I would certainly use this company again the whole experience was very was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Eugene smith
    Date:6/5/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:The car was delivered on time I would recommend this company to other people and danny was very helpful in working with me answering my questions........ [ View ]
    Poster:kenneth leeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: 2 vehicle move
    Review:The customer service is excellent. I will definately reffer your company to anyone. Anthony definately helped me with everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:6/5/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Subaru Forester
    Review:The car arrived on-time and in the condition that we expected. The delivery driver was prompt and professional. The car was pull into our driveway without hassle and we were able to begin enjoying our new car right away! Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:6/5/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 Chevy Pick up
    Review:Had a very experiance working with Aaron and also the driver. Very professional and stayed with me through every step. In a industry where I could have been mislead, Aaron and transport 123 was very trustworthy and did exactly what they said they w... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:6/5/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Re
    Review:Everything was perfect, the car was on time. Everyone was very polite and well mannered. Will definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus BarclayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Service was excellent
    Review:Excellent customer service. Easy pickup and fast delivery. The driver communicated all the time. The price of shipping was fair [ View ]
    Poster:Alicia PittmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 bmw
    Review:the service was quick and reliable. the vehicle arrived in good timing and the driver was very courteous. I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:redline european
    Date:6/4/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Il to az
    Review:Monique guided through this tough process of finding a carrier for my car! She is knowledgeable and honest! My car was picked up and delivered on time. Will use auto trasport123 again! [ View ]
    Poster:Tara DeGrazia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 BMW
    Review:Both intake (Michelia) and driver (Tony) were extremely helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend it to friends and associates. I myself was recommended by Mike Thompson and Charlie Steidtmann. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:John Kao
    Date:6/4/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Patriot
    Review:I liked working with Doug Car was picked up on time This was my first experience for shipping a car so now i know how it works [ View ]
    Poster:Colleen Hughes
    Date:6/3/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Even Think About Uning Another Company
    Review:I have been using Auto Transport 123 for 4 years now. they have transported my two daughters cars back and forth to school in Florida. I had a lapse in judgment last year and decided to use another CHEAPER transporter. Well, I got my monies worth,... [ More ]
    Poster:Mhaynesy
    Date:6/3/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: OK
    Review:There was a delay in the pick up of the vehicle.but that was ok. The truck driver was nice on the phone. The license plate was damaged. thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Eunice Aquino
    Date:6/3/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very good customer service and very good rates. Driver was early to pick up the vehicle took plenty of time to carefully load my vehicle then took it nice and slow to.its destination where it arrived safely. [ View ]
    Poster:victor
    Date:6/3/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 nissan 350z
    Review:you guys did a very nice job. I got my car in a very short time from WA to CA. I am sure I will use your company again. [ View ]
    Poster:qie
    Date:6/3/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1931 Ford Coupe
    Review:From the first contact to the time of delivery, this company was "on the ball". They kept me well informed of what was happening and when I could expect delivery. All the people I spent time on the phone with and in person were very profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:6/3/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again
    Review:Our car was picked up and transported quickly and professionally. All communications with Auto transport 123 were very polite, kind, efficient and professional. The quoted price was the exact amount charged for full delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Bridget Robinson
    Date:6/3/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: 1983 Chevy Silverado Pick Up
    Review:Sales person helped me feel comfortable and confident that our truck would arrive on time. Driver was great, picked up early, kept in contact with me, delivered early and was very nice in person to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Carmen McKinney
    Date:6/3/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Lexus
    Review:Terrific! Car was picked up. Driver was very cordial Delivered on time. Thanks Auto transport 123. Recommended to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Victor DeMarines
    Date:6/2/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: First tome
    Review:This was our first experience with transports and it was nerve wracking but Christian was a great help in the who l e situatiom, thanks [ View ]
    Poster:meg
    Date:6/2/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:After two attempts with other car transportation (upscale and american transport) which failed to follow through with their services, after taking my deposit, Danny and Auto Transport 123 were friendly, and was outstanding with the service they promi... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek D
    Date:6/2/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Denver to Houston
    Review:they have always been thorough and efficient. Their communication from pickup to delivery is excellent. Every driver they have arranged for me has done an efficient job and been very personable. Prices are fair considering the distance of the transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:ahmad AlmusaiidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Review:I was highly and extremely satisfied with the service render by Auto Transport 123 through Anthony. He was very personable, reliable and honest. What he told me from the first day I spoke with him remain the same, he did not change his figures or w... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliana
    Date:5/30/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
    Review:Kasey Jackson handled my order flawlessly. Instantly felt comfortable with him. Made promises and kept all of them. I would use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:5/30/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I worked with Janie she was very helpful in every question I had. I would definitely use this company again in the future if needed. I would strongly recommend her to other people, they were a pleasure to work with. Thanks everyone from auto transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob Bauscher
    Date:5/30/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:We were very pleased from start to finish! Anthony was prompt and responsive. We loved that we were supporting a family owned business. The price was great and the driver Manweld was friendly. We will definitely recommend this company to others! [ View ]
    Poster:Krista malone
    Date:5/30/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 350Z
    Review:The service was excellent. The staff was very helpful and constantly kept me updated on the car delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Roma
    Date:5/30/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota camry
    Review:great service, on time delivery and would use again. i called 3 other carriers and chose Aaron because he was great on service [ View ]
    Poster:cheryl taylor
    Date:5/30/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: thunderbird 2003
    Review:Driver was excellent. Kept us informed of where the car was. Car arrived undamaged and in a timely mannner. Thank You! [ View ]
    Poster:david
    Date:5/29/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Hyundai Coupe
    Review:Best transport I've ever had. The car arrived fast!! Would use them again. Thank you. The service was excellent and the communication great. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/29/2014 4:05:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56