View 169,420 Reviews on 3,822 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,421th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2526 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.05% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Tara
    Review:I was very happy with the driver that picked up my car. It was dekivered on time in perfect condition. I will use this service again. However, I was not happy that I was not notified the day before my pickup and heard from the driver that my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:EP
    Date:6/15/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:Always answered my calls...always available...all promises kept....nice people ...car was in perfect condition. Driver was a super nice guy. [ View ]
    Poster:Luke DeNitto
    Date:6/15/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:I expected the delivery to be delivered on the 22nd and it arrived way beforehand. Aaron and family members will take care of you and get you going. Cruz from CFL transport was very helpful and took instructions and followed accordingly. If you are l... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:6/15/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony
    Review:Overall service was outstanding. They were on time with great service. The pickup and delivery were faster than I expected. [ View ]
    Poster:HB
    Date:6/15/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Jason
    Review:Everyone I talked to was very nice and helpful. The whole process was very quick and easy. I would definitely use auto transport 123 again. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Hollis
    Date:6/15/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Monique ext508
    Review:Great Job, the service was fantastic. Everything they told me on the phone was truthful and accurate. I would highly recommend them, the car was received in perfect shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Walter
    Date:6/15/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very honest
    Review:My experience with Auto Transport 123 was excellent this was my first time shipping a vechile. I called this company I was very frustrated cause some other company never even picked up my car. I spoke to this wonderful gentlemen name Oscar he promi... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Jackson
    Date:6/15/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:There was great service. It was totally honest and reliable. They were on time and efficient in getting it done. [ View ]
    Poster:phThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Review:Richelle was excellent. Very professional. Driver was super. Did very good walk around and debrief of vehicle. I would use company again? [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:6/15/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher
    Review:Just a few headsup: They are brokers instead of carriers as acclaimed. And the service was terminal to terminal instead of door to door. Bottom line is my car was delivered on time although the pickup was not as scheduled. So if you are not on a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Xiaoxi Liu
    Date:6/15/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:The pickup and drop both were on time.. I am very happy with their service and recommend it to everyone moving car from CT to TX [ View ]
    Poster:Angad
    Date:6/15/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:The service was exceptional! Monique did everything she promised and she is extremely professional. After our initial consultation, I felt a sense of relief due to Monique's professionalism and courtesy! She is very responsive and answered all of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse Milner Jr.
    Date:6/15/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car came early
    Review:Pick up was on time and driver was courteous. Vehicle arrived after only 2 and a half days and in great condition. Will use again [ View ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:6/15/2015 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied with your transport service
    Review:Service was very good-car actually was almost there before we were. Would recommend Auto trans 123. Driver was very nice also and price was $25 less than the original quote. [ View ]
    Poster:MC
    Date:6/14/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Experience
    Review:Working with Anthony was wonderful. He was very helpful when we needed questions answered and was always pleasant to deal with. I rated Anthony very high as he was so great but the carrier's equipment was questionable (very rough). We did have an ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:6/13/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Very prompt and trustworthy service. Great people to work with. I would use the service again. Timely pickup and delivery. There was no problem contacting the driver and he contacted us as soon as he reached the final destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Hitesh
    Date:6/13/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Jason
    Review:I'm very happy with Auto transfer 123 service. excellent service and on time delivery. and fair price. [ View ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:6/13/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:It was good after I made phone calls to make sure they were picking up my bike,I had to make the calls,they were not keeping me updated,I asked for the 30th,they did picnic up,but I had to call them on 29th to remind them. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike samu
    Date:6/13/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: jordan
    Review:To begin with the whole affair was last minute planning on my part . The whole thing was rather stressful and AUTO TRANSPORT 123 along their drivers made the whole experience simple and easy. Every step of the way they were their with assistance co... [ More ]
    Poster:jahara phillips
    Date:6/13/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transprot
    Review:Pickup on time and delivered on time . Nicole was great to work with and very honest and upfront . I woukd use them again to transport another car if needed [ View ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:6/13/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext507
    Review:Overall experience was excellent. I would feel very comfortable recommending your service to friends, and family. I will call your company first for any future transport needs. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:DC
    Date:6/13/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Transportadas good on time good comunication nas fair prive. I recomend Sandro Good good good .............................. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandro Megale
    Date:6/13/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to TX
    Review:Great experience. The extra cost was worth it. Timely, professional and courteous. Basha set it up... Drivers Paul and his brother Val were great...easy to talk with...coordination at pick up and drop off points was seamless... I've been shi... [ More ]
    Poster:AJ ThompsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole Carter - 362
    Review:Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She was always cordial and was never at a loss with my endless questions. I would highly recommend Nicole and Auto Transport123, without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Phillip
    Date:6/13/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipped
    Review:It was one of the reliable company to Auto ship. Thank you for your support. I will recommend my friends & family to use for Auto shipping. [ View ]
    Poster:Siddesh C D
    Date:6/13/2015 4:23:00 AM
    Subject: AT123 Review
    Review:AT123's price was competitive, the pick-up and delivery time lines were as anticipated, and the vehicle was received without damage. [ View ]
    Poster:pws
    Date:6/12/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher - EXT 560
    Review:Thanks to Dan and the crew for helping me out. Seamless transport transaction. I'll be using them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/12/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Response
    Review:Lou at AutoTransport123 was the quickest and most informative to respond. Price was higher, but balanced out the hassle of making several other calls. [ View ]
    Poster:EKG
    Date:6/12/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext. 507
    Review:Aaron was on top of all the information pertaining to the process of this transport of my vehicle. He was kind and friendly and walked me through every step. The vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and delivered within the time frame Aaron ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenda
    Date:6/12/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 VW Baja
    Review:Easy to work with and experienced. Driver was courteous and very knowledgeable. Very capable to navigate in a metro area. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Jackle
    Date:6/12/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche
    Review:Great job, Joe the driver was spot on and delivered a valuable vehicle just the way it left the seller. Great job to this company! Communication was excellent! Thanks Oscar. Jeff [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/12/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service (Monique), great price, great overall service. Due to car builder off and on again pick updates, I had to call and reschedule a couple of times. Monique from customer service worked well with and me. The drive took very good ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Jackson
    Date:6/12/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:We had great service and on time delivery. Excellent job all the way around. we were very happy with the way Irene took care of us each time we spoke to her. [ View ]
    Poster:MR
    Date:6/11/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Review:Jimmy and Autotransport 123 was FANTASTIC! Everything was EXACTLY as promised. Highly recommended. Worth the extra money. If I am moving again, Jimmy will be the first person I call. [ View ]
    Poster:Wendy Bosshardt
    Date:6/11/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext 543
    Review:This is my second experience with this company. Auto Transport did an excellent job on the overall transportation of my Audi from Californium to Utah. Even though I needed to change the dates twice they still were able to pickup and deliver the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:dk
    Date:6/11/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Janine Hecht took the extra time to make sure my vehicle was dispatched correctly and delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Edward Hudanick
    Date:6/11/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done!
    Review:Overall, I am very impressed with Casey and Auto Transport 123. They were really in top of things and knowledgable about the whole process. It really eased my mind with how professional they were. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris McGleinnaiss
    Date:6/11/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 Stingray
    Review:123 Auto Transport did a wonderful job with the transportation of my 2015 Stingray! They were very professional and on time! [ View ]
    Poster:Q. Rodriques
    Date:6/11/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Casey and Matt were very helpful. They answered my questions promptly and accommodated my requests. Made my first time shipping experience less stressful. [ View ]
    Poster:Euniice
    Date:6/11/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: traveling
    Review:I use this service when I moved to California. Then moving back to New Jersey I use them again because they took care of my car. Couple things tho! If you plan a moving date in a date to arrived I'll tell you this they will be early!! I didn't like t... [ More ]
    Poster:mandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA move
    Review:This is the second time I use auto transport 123. Thierry service is excellent and very prompt in communicating to customer. [ View ]
    Poster:Hariprasath Ramamoorthi
    Date:6/11/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Auto Mover
    Review:The service provided by Auto123 was professional and excellent. The driver was extremely careful with our two vehicles and very professional. I would choose this company again for any other moves. [ View ]
    Poster:PCT
    Date:6/11/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole carter 362
    Review:Excellent and fast service! Kept me informed through the entire process! I would highly recommend to anybody. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Mulder
    Date:6/11/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Review:The company was decent. I was told my car would be picked up Friday or Saturday but it wasn't picked up until Wednesday. However, the driver was amazing. He went above and beyond to get my car onto the transport. I'd give the driver a 5 and the compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon
    Date:6/11/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Review:Autotranspoet was so easy to work with. Kept me notified, delivered my car in a timely manner, and in good condition!! Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:Marcella
    Date:6/11/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: joe exp 516
    Review:Excellent pickup and delivery. Plan on using again. !!!!!! Thank you Auto transport. Experience with agent was fine. [ View ]
    Poster:pj
    Date:6/11/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Ross
    Review:Thanks ,Ross Good job . Got Van ,in good shape and on time. Thanks for all your help. Thank,thanks... [ View ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:6/11/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Review:Everything went as planned. They were very nice and honest and upfront. The gentlemen with the truck came and pick up my cars and were very nice and handled everything with care. [ View ]
    Poster:JB
    Date:6/11/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Really quick and easy! Best auto transport service you can find. Contact Dan, he helped me out a lot [ View ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Amazing service every time. I have used this company many times and always satisfied. Would Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:pkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2015 8:07:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83