View 148,368 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,369th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1735 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.47% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:625 dollars from Long Island to Florida for my Toyota Yaris, not bad ! Excellent price & service, will use again ! [ View ]
    Poster:Alan Peacock
    Date:5/2/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Review:On Time , very professionnal service. Enclosed transportation was perfect for us. The car arrived in good condition [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/1/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Cadillac CTS
    Review:The service was excellent, the driver was on time and very friendly. I would recommend this company because of the quality of the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:5/1/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: They Do What They Say, And They Say What They Do
    Review:Irene was my contact person at Auto Transport 123. She was friendly, very knowledgeable, and gave me a quote that never changed. We were moving a vehicle that belonged to the owner of our company, so I wanted to make sure it was a reputable, establis... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:5/1/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:was delivered in timely manner. I spoke with Danny and set-up contract. paid 225.00 reservation and truck was delivered in 6 days. However I was told it would be delivered on 4/28 it came on 4/26 which was no problem. I am satisfied with service [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Crumpler
    Date:5/1/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Driver did a awesome job! Janine did a awesome job!
    Review:Awesome job! Driver arrive on time. He is very friendly and nice. Deliver the car on time. He didn't mind take my personal check when I figured I didnt have enough cash on me. He delivered the car to a theater as I required cuz I was watching movie w... [ More ]
    Poster:KirkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: great transport
    Review:i submitted my request online and within a few minutes I recieved a call from Ross. He was very professional and quickly helped me set-up the transport. The driver was on time with pick-up and delivery. I had a great experience with this company. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:A. hogan
    Date:5/1/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Land Rover
    Review:Great service, thank you! Janine was super cool, we will definitely use you guys again. Everything went very smoothly and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Finish Line Motorworks
    Date:5/1/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Trike Transport
    Review:Trike transport was on time and communication was excellent. Color wheels was on time and equipment was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/1/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:The company was able to ship my car on short notice. Great service. They were a phone call away when I had concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:kumiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: 2011
    Review:Everyone was nice. There was no Damage to the car. It got there very fast. Everyone was nice. There was no Damage to the car. It got there very fast. Everyone was nice. There was no Damage to the car. It got there very fast. Everyone was nice. There ... [ More ]
    Poster:Logan Kidwell
    Date:4/30/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Lived Up To the Reviews
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car anywhere. I did extensive research on this site and others to determine who I would go with. Auto Transport 123 quoted me what I thought was a fair price. I valued their contract approach and was very satisfied w... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Audi A7
    Review:Service was very helpful. Courteous and professional. Vehicle was handled properly. Overall satisfaction with transport was positive. [ View ]
    Poster:Cabrina
    Date:4/30/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great car shipment ever
    Review:The service from Auto Transport was absolutely stress free everything was as told by the representative who sold me the service, the delivery was on time, very friendly staff, driver was very nice and friendly, I will definately will use this service... [ More ]
    Poster:Guillermo Sanchez
    Date:4/30/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and dependable service!
    Review:When my father passed away, I needed to transport his truck from Las Vegas to Iowa. I had know idea how to go about this and no idea where to call. After reading many on-line reviews, I decided to give Auto Transport 123 a call. Steve was a tremen... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy H.
    Date:4/30/2014 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable
    Review:Auto Transport 123 provided me with the knowledge and clear understanding necessary to get the job done. Other companies kept trying to sell with lower rates, however nothing was ever explained to me and the process to find me a driver was painstakin... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:4/29/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:The contacts over the phone were polite and professional. The service was very timely. The driver was friendly and professional with a pleasant attitude. Our car was delivered without damage and with care. Thank you for your service, I would use yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucie Pochopova
    Date:4/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Black Avenger
    Review:We have used this car transport service multiple times and we are always pleased with how quickly the car arrives to it's destination. The customer service is also great and they are always willing to answer all of your questions without a problem. [ View ]
    Poster:Suhey Taveras
    Date:4/29/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Work
    Review:Thank you so much. We are so grateful for your promptness in the transportation of my Honda Accord, and the professional approach that took course. The name of the person that helped us was Tamer (754) 333 5499. He always kept us updated and was... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey Ortiz
    Date:4/29/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Honda Accord
    Review:I will really recommend this company to any one that need a safe transportation across the USA, Irene was e excellent costumer service advised me on the best way to ship our vehicles, and just that you all know we are shipping our others two car wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Edgar
    Date:4/29/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Nonoperable VWs from FL
    Review:They were honest with me about the difficulty finding a carrier to take 3 nonop vehicles at once, informed me ahead of time when they would be picked up so I could warn the seller. When they arrived, the drivers went out of their way to help me get t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/29/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Review:Transport company contacted me in advance of scheduled pick. Driver was on time and very courteous. Driver called prior to delivery, which was actually one day sooner than initially expected. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Candy Bell
    Date:4/28/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my daughters quad for her birthday
    Review:Every honest and friendly would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs something shipped [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Laprise This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Mustang
    Review:The drver was SO nice and returned my calls in a few minuets. The driver was kind and told me about when he would arrive. On Arrival the driver was right around the corner from my home. I was able to walk there to get the car in 2 minutes. GREAT SERV... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/28/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company! Totally impressed!
    Review:I had to ship a car and an SUV from Texas to Maryland. I contacted many companies, was very nervous, and spent many hours researching on the transport companies. I finally decided to go with AutoTransport 123 after I spoke with Irene. She was honest,... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish
    Date:4/27/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company! Totally impressed!
    Poster:Ashish
    Date:4/27/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Review:Would definitely to contact auto transport 123 again when moving to other states and highly recommended to other military members. [ View ]
    Poster:Pak
    Date:4/25/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy astro van
    Review:Overall great experience. There were delays due to weather and had to drive about 70miles to meet driver but van was delivered in same condition as it was picked up. Customer service was very quick to answer and provide information. I would use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:4/25/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: ak transtort
    Review:everything was good . got back with me right away and pick up was on time and dilver was a week early. [ View ]
    Poster:bittner
    Date:4/25/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Camry JFK 4162 Vehicle Transport
    Review:Hi Steve, I really happy with the service and commitment. Appreciated your business and my vehicle is on time and really happy. Thanks A Lot ! Prasad Sankarapu [ View ]
    Poster:Prasad
    Date:4/25/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Dispatch time
    Review:All went very well with delivery if vehicle. This was the first time I used your transport company. Vehicle delivered as promised professionally. No damage. Once dipatched delivered within 1 day! Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Goodman
    Date:4/25/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Camry 2002
    Review:The point of contact person Aaron was helpful and professional. The driver Saba was on time (with a delay of less than 1 hour which is amazing) at both pickup and delivery. WE had an open vehicle, so there was some dirt from the road, but no damage. ... [ More ]
    Poster:g camilli
    Date:4/25/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Lincoln Mark 8
    Review:No surprizes Did not like truckers texting me about a cheaper deal outside AT123 The people at AT123 were always avialable and helped get the move done in a timely matter. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. Nettles
    Date:4/25/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Overall good customer service. The whole process took a week and half. My car was picked up in less than 24 hours from when I first called to set up the transport. After that the car sat in the lot for about a week before it was picked up to be shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Lopez
    Date:4/24/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Review:Great job on the transport - appreciate the experience and accessibility of the team at AT123. Thanks to Nick, Steve and Janine for a job well done! [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly Robertson
    Date:4/24/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer :)
    Review:Pick-up and Delivery was promt. Drivers called in advance to work out a time and that helped. Excellent Customer Service with polite and courteous staff. [ View ]
    Poster:VINODH BOOMINATHAN
    Date:4/24/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Acura
    Review:Quoting process was simple and clear Pick up person was professional and cordial Follow up was simple [ View ]
    Poster:Heidy
    Date:4/24/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent
    Review:Great job honest on time car was in great shape def a customer for life. After dealing with another broker who basically gave me the run around i called AT123 they assured me that my baby would be cross country on time they did a good job keeping me... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/24/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 BMW
    Review:I was a hurry and I called a couple of places and Auto Transport 123 called me back right away. They were friendly and explained the whole process in detail. I even got my car delivered early and they parked it just were I wanted it. This has been a... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Alderman
    Date:4/24/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent guaranteed price you don't get anywhere else
    Review:The price guarantee system was great. No fluctuation of prices upon contract agreement. However, the pickup date was 1 day earlier than expected and I had to accommodate. This was different than the original agreed pickup day which said it should be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yu-Chen Su
    Date:4/24/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: 1968 Cougar
    Review:Everybody was professional, polite and prompt. Car was picked up very quickly and delivered in a timely fashion. Driver was professional and polite. Great communication throughout the whole process. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Gene
    Date:4/23/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:The customer service I recieved from Steve at Auto Transport 123 was excellent! I never had to use a transport service, and needless to say was very nervous. AT123 made this experience an excellent one and I would recommend them to anyone needing th... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherease This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you casey
    Review:he was very instructive informative we were very happy with service we will use your co. in the next season. [ View ]
    Poster:toni
    Date:4/23/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I needed a car transported quickly, Jerard provided honest info, gave me the TOTAL price up front. Within an hour someone contacted me about picking up the van, ( Mike) knowing I had never done anything like this before he explained everything so I c... [ More ]
    Poster:KathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic
    Review:Im very happy because they due a great job, i got my car the date that they tell me , ross its an excellent person with the customers!! Im appreciate for everything [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:4/23/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Performance
    Review:I have enjoyed the honesty and prompt attention to my questions. They were informative and excellent in communicating with me. The pricing was very competitive . The pick up and delivery was smooth and all went according to what was promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Pechillo
    Date:4/23/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1952 oldsmobile
    Review:Auto Transport 123 delivered my car on time and in excellent condition. The driver contacted me to let me know the exact time he would be there to pick up and again before delivery. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Heidi Tony
    Date:4/23/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: 1996 Ford Mustang Cobra
    Review:Auto Transport 123 was great to work with. They found a reliable carrier and their communication with me was excellent. Janine, Steve, and Nick were very helpful and responded quickly to my needs. I highly recommend this transportation company. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/23/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Transport 2006 Land Rover
    Review: The whole process was positive. There were always contacts I could get to. The car was on time and in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenda Jones
    Date:4/23/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus ES300
    Review:Had a positive experience with customer service department. They answered calls prompltly and responded to my questions. I had comfort in leaving my car in the hands of Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Amit
    Date:4/22/2014 4:18:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54