View 144,512 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,513th Review now!
Auto Transport 123
Location:NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1720 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.44% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Review:I had great service dealing with this company, the car came one day earlier than expected. I would define rely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel VillazonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Autotransport123 review
    Review:I chose Autotransport123 because they claimed they WERE NOT A BROKER AND THAT THEY USED THEIR TRUCKS. the quote given would be the amount charged and they had a truck in the area at the time of my call. Nick, the representative who wrote up my quote... [ More ]
    Response:This review is completely factual. The customer booked on a flex plan. To save $25... The customer then called 1 day into the order demanding a driver. We work with a network carrier Eagle Auto Transport who holds a outstanding record on all review boards and dispatch centers. We have 60 orders in the past 4 years with them and not 1 claimed damage. This customer as he states marked the bill of lading with no damage. After careful review from the driving company, 3 different insurance companies, and BMW all have been rejected to lack of any evidence or actual substance to his story. This holds true with every single company in the world if you can not present any evidence or show proof of damage due to negligence on the part of the carrier no insurance company will validate a claim.. This is a great learning experience for any 1st time shippers to make sure to completely inspect your vehicle before signing off on the Bill of Lading, but Taylor as he states is no first timer.. :)! [ view ]
    Poster:Taylor Stubblefield
    Date:3/18/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 325 Shipment from USAFA to Sta Maria CA
    Review: Excellent customer service by professional staff- thanks to Jerard. This company delivers, on-time on terms, as promised, and I'll use their service again in the future. I contacted AutoTransport 123, because the other auto shipping company I'd... [ More ]
    Poster:Dante Legaspi
    Date:3/18/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 325 Shipment from USAFA to Sta Maria CA
    Poster:Dante Legaspi
    Date:3/18/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Chrysler 300 2005
    Review:Tara and Nick were more than helpful. Tara's customer service is phenomenal!!! Nick also went the extra mile by finding a carrier asap, in less time than I originally requested. Nick and Tara were available on the phone whenever I called, and I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:3/18/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Mazda
    Review:This was a move for my Dad, an 80 year old who loves his car. It was his baby and this team offered the patience needed to deal with an older gentleman with an older car. Great group to deal with and I would recommend them again. [ View ]
    Poster:George McCausland
    Date:3/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: military move
    Review:The customer service was exceleent. They dispatch and driver communicated consistantly. I am very satisfied with the level of service provided. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Paz
    Date:3/18/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: great transportation and communication between me, carrier, and delivery driver.
    Review:Transport 123 had did a great job communicating on when I needed my car picked up due to my military training which changes on short notice. [ View ]
    Poster:Nathan AmaralThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:Autotransport123 were very easy to work with and exceeded my expectations. They went out of their way to make sure that I was a satisfied customer. The car was picked up when they said it would be and delivered on time. The driver was professional... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul B.
    Date:3/17/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Mazda Miata - the choice for ultra-fast
    Review:These guys have a slightly different business model; they contract with regular carriers, rather than bidding out the job. As a result, my car was picked up the day I placed my order, and delivered just 48 hours later. I would definitely use these gu... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshuaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Patriot
    Review:Excellent service. On time and on budget. Very helpful contacts. Autotransport123 also offers very competitive prices. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:3/17/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Subaru WRX
    Review:I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to my friends and family. They were very knowledgeable and helped me understand the process. The vehicle was picked up on time, and delivered to our location early, with any issue of problems. I have heard horr... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent
    Date:3/17/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Peace of Mind
    Review:I can honestly say AT123 did exactly what they said they were going to do from start to finish. I would absolutely use them again and refer them as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason Kuri
    Date:3/14/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 camaro rs z28
    Review:irene was awesome to work with, the driver was in constant contact with me thoughtout the trip. the whole experience was A1. [ View ]
    Poster:ben
    Date:3/14/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Review:My experience was great - working with Janine was wonderful - she had all the info ready when we spoke - the cost was exactly the price she quoted me - the driver arrived on time to pick up the car and we reviewed the car - agreed on the condition... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Argibay
    Date:3/14/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:The driver was very professional and was very flexible with the time of delivery to accommodate my work schedule. Highly recommendable! [ View ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Two car move
    Review:Both car's arrived on time and in excellent condition, the driver was very perfessional and courtious, we rate Auto 1,2,3 with five stars. [ View ]
    Poster:Jock
    Date:3/14/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Simple
    Review:The whole process was simple and painless. They explained what was going to happen and that was what happened. [ View ]
    Poster:Katie S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Porshe 911 Targa
    Review:Once everything was sorted out, the car was delivered on time without any damage. The driver was awesome, and went an extra mile to deliver the car after hours so I would have it on time. Janine Hecht was amazing, and great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:911Targa
    Date:3/13/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Lexus
    Review:They were on time and they arrived in CT two days before expected which was great. My son who received the car was very grateful for the quick timing. [ View ]
    Poster:judith
    Date:3/13/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Suzuki GSXR750
    Review:Great Customer Service! Delivery was on time. Would work them again. Janine was great to work with. Thank you Danny for all y0our help [ View ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:3/13/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: 4 Mini Coopers
    Review:Auto Transport gave the best price out of everywhere we quoted, and picked up the vehicles and dropped them off in the time quoted. If I left a message or sent an e-mail for Tara I got a response back immediately, which was very helpful as we were o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Caron
    Date:3/13/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Review:Super friendly and answer all my questions. Lots of communication. Delivered on time and in great condition [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Bauer
    Date:3/13/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Did what they said.
    Review:They were prompt and got truck shipped quickly after contacting them, everything went as planned I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cluff Enterprises
    Date:3/12/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Bentley Delivery
    Review:Driver Ray Was on time & let me know where my car was while in transit Car arrived as I last saw it - no scratches. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:don hartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Mercedes Benz ML 350
    Review:They gave me a great price. It was my first time shipping a car; they clearly explained the process to me. My car was shipped in the amount of days they promised at the priced they quoted me. The driver was professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Srous Phoung
    Date:3/12/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Best transport experience ever
    Review:I've shipped vehicles several times and Auto Transport 123 was by far the best, EVER! Anthony provided excellent, prompt and responsive customer service. The driver was on time and delivered my vehicle two days ahead of schedule. I will never go wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonia Gerhard
    Date:3/12/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: van transport
    Review:I needed a high ceiling Sprinter van transported from Brisbane, CA to Anchorage, AK. Danny Brown was very helpful and while the price was higher than I had hoped for (due to the height), the service was perfect and the van arrived in excellent condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgia BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: overseas
    Review:When I began planning my move to Hawaii, I did a great deal of shopping for a vehicle transport company. Most of what I found were not only very expensive, but were brokers. AutoTransport123 was my choice because of reasonable cost, friendly personne... [ More ]
    Poster:carol
    Date:3/11/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: overseas
    Poster:carol
    Date:3/11/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overseas Alaska Transport
    Review:Excellent service with great communication. Car arrived w/o any damage. Even provided a jump start. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:3/11/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: HAWAII
    Review:I got my transported from Hawaii to NJ. Everything was in great condition. Thank you for your team, I would recommend auto transport 123 to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Oshiro
    Date:3/11/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: transport to hawaii
    Review:The service I received was excellent. My vehicle was picked up at my home and the transporters were very polite. I will use this service again and recommend it to others. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/11/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic
    Review:Auto Transport was very awesome about setting up the pick up for my car. The truck driver was a day late picking up my car and auto transport was very quick to contact the truck driver and get everything fixed and ready! I would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Desiree Lindsey
    Date:3/11/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Late pick up quick delivery
    Review:was told the pick up would be between 1-2 days after I put in my card info but it took a full week to pick up. The delivery itself was lightning fast but that's not auto transports doing but the truck drivers [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Audi A6 Avant
    Review:I was getting the runaround from a transport company that gave me a "low-ball" bid to get my business, never picked up the car for 2 weeks, then started trying to get me to pay the going rate to get it picked up in an out of the way part of... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr Wayland Roberts
    Date:3/11/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Anthony
    Review:I was contacted by Anthony early the morning after submitting the enquiry online. After speaking to him I booked the delivery which he promised will be picked up in about 3 days. After placing the booking I had second thoughts and was about to cancel... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:3/11/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Anthony
    Poster:Anne
    Date:3/11/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus LX 470
    Review:The total experience was excellent. My previous experience was not. Timely pick up and delivery. No damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack Whelan
    Date:3/11/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: mkz
    Review:Service was great. Janine kept in touch and followed up with me to make sure things went smoothly.. I would recommend auto transport 123 ! [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:3/11/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: 2007 Saturn VUE
    Review:I have sent 2 cars from California to Philadelphia. both cars are in time and excellent customer service. I will recommend this transport. [ View ]
    Poster:RAVI GANGIREDDY
    Date:3/11/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 Ford Mustang
    Review:The company was really friendly and had great service. They were right on time with the pickup and delivery date and the car came back perfect a little dirty but that's to be expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:3/11/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Cadillac
    Review:Jerard was very helpful with booking the transport of the vehicle and the price was very reasonable. The driver Avery was efficient and on-time with the pick up and delivery and got the car to it's destination in a timely manner without incident. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:3/10/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: AutoTransport123
    Review:After a horrible experience with another company not fulfilling our order for a pickup just days before our cross country move, Amanda was able to organize a pick up for my car within a matter of days. She provided me with phone numbers and contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/10/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Kia Almanti
    Review:Janine was very patient with me; which I totally appreciated. This was a hectic period for me but she always remained calmed. Thank you so much! [ View ]
    Poster:latanya evans
    Date:3/10/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 ford custom 300S
    Review:Great service , would get this company again . Super driver , very fast shipping . Great communications .Thanks Jeff [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:3/10/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 hyunday
    Review:Driver wad very polite and took care of everything He called prior to pick and delivey He was great [ View ]
    Poster:jane
    Date:3/10/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: BMW transport
    Review:This is my 4th use of an auto transport, and the best service so far. I thought the rates were competitive, I liked customer service, and the driver checked in several times with updates. There were weather delays, but that's unavoidable…Id rec... [ More ]
    Poster:mMike B
    Date:3/10/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: 2002 Ford F-150
    Review:Excellent customer service with this company. I would reccomend them to anyone wanting to transport vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/7/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:The car was picked 1day late but the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition and on time at destination. Would recommend and use them in future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jagadeesh
    Date:3/7/2014 2:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51