View 149,426 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,427th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1723 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.45% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: 1971 Nova
    Review:I called Aaron to inquire about auto shipping. He provided me with a quote that was reasonable. The driver arrived on time. Everything was professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Gatlin
    Date:5/16/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Reliable, Available
    Review:Matt responded to a bulk request to transport my vehicle from the East Coast to the No Coast. Auto Transport 123 was one of the upper mid-tier priced carriers that responded to my request. Matt explained to me the entire transport process and was a v... [ More ]
    Poster:Benjamin
    Date:5/16/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: 1996 Jeep Chorokee
    Review:I had a wonderful experience working with Tyler. He was very helpful, and very polite. He made sure I understood everything to the fullest. [ View ]
    Poster:April
    Date:5/16/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Great service, and highly recommended.I've used them twice now and both I've gotten great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Dustin
    Date:5/16/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Altima
    Review:You went above and beyond my expectations. My car was delivered sooner than I expected. I'd heard horror stories about other companies, so I'm thankful for your A1 service. Thank you for not damaging my car and for the excellent customer service I re... [ More ]
    Poster:Shanta Williams
    Date:5/16/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you, Steve.
    Review:Steve was patient and informative. He followed up with me and made me feel comfortable and confident. I would definitely request his help again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary Ann
    Date:5/15/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Thank you for a great service You guys all did a great job Good pick up and deliver Will use again in the future ask for casey Jackson [ View ]
    Poster:Shahada
    Date:5/15/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Hyundai Hybrid Sonata
    Review:Car arrived on time with no damage would highly recommend! Tara the salesperson was very professional and helpful with all of my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Toyota
    Review:Jeanna was very knowledgeable and provided great servide during a very busy transport scheduling time for vehicles coming from Florida northbound. Jeanna provided excellent followup for the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Warren Hochman
    Date:5/15/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes s500
    Review:People were excellent. The car was brought on time. The service was very easy to use. I would use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:5/15/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Toyota Corolla
    Review:The price quote was exactly what I had to pay without any extra fees. My contact person made everything pretty easy to get the car to my brother in a certain time frame. I wish this company had military discounts but overall my experience was painles... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise Norman
    Date:5/15/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 acura
    Review:Spoke to Auto transport. Easy to deal with. Car was well taken care of. I would use them again. thank you sooooooooooo much. [ View ]
    Poster:Felice
    Date:5/15/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: 1995 Buick
    Review:Was deligent,knowlegeable, patient and great. He stayed with the task, which included assisting me with activating my G-Mail assount to allow faster comnicatuon with confiming orders. Did a good job letting me know what to expect. His sincere i... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Bowen
    Date:5/15/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Infinity G37
    Review:Excellent transport service. Kept my car safe for 2 days when I was stuck at work and delivered right to my door. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/15/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:After getting the runaround from Door-to-Door transport I contacted 123 Auto Transport and they did exactly what they said and the price was exactly what I expected to pay. I would definitely use their services again and plan to refer anyone who asks... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Hoffman III
    Date:5/15/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger
    Review:Transportation was on time. Price was very competitive. Yes, I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anybody. [ View ]
    Poster:Brent Ness
    Date:5/15/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Mazda
    Review:Excellent service. Transported across country in the middle of winter. By the time my car arrived, it was actually cleaner than when I dropped it off. Arrived on time and no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter BlaneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Would use them again
    Review:I had been burned by another broker claiming to be reputable. Danny called me to ask if my car had been moved yet. When I shared with him my frustrations with the other company he immediately calmed me and told me why the other company was not going... [ More ]
    Poster:Gia
    Date:5/15/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo V70R
    Review:Great communication with Chris and the driver. All questions answered promptly. Car delivered on time and without issues. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:5/15/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: 1976 Cadillac
    Review:Christian was very nice and cooperative when the owner of the vehicle changed their mind about shipping two cars to one car. Bennie the driver of the transport communicated well with the transport of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:5/15/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: The service
    Review:Aaron was helpful and assisted us with the communication between us and the carrier. The service was good up until the end when they called for us to take the survey. The lady was pushy and became rude when we said we couldnt do it at the moment. We ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime Galindo
    Date:5/14/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: trailblazer
    Review:thank you for turning my 2006 trailblazer you guys did some good service the Carrie have no type of problems it was a cool friendly guy the car got here early time I appreciate you guys a service I will keep you guys in contact for any more service [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:5/14/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: One Time Delivery
    Review:They picked up the vehicle when they said and delivered it before they said they would. The car was clean and the driver was courteous. It depends on who the transporter different providers all the time, but this one was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:5/13/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Review:Vehicle picked up on time and delivered 2 days earlier than expected! It was dirty when delivered, but that's to be expected on an open carrier. [ View ]
    Poster:J.W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: 1993 Ford Mustang Ccobra
    Review:This company was very helpful and responsive with all aspects of the freight from pre-pickup to delivery. The vehicle was delivered ontime and as promised in same condition as it left the seller. I would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry NicholsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 honda civic
    Review:The service I received through Auto Transport 123 was excellent. I feel comfortable that I can make a phone call and have Auto Transport 123 make the arrangements to have my car transported across the country. All the drivers we have had were very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Loretta Tenowich
    Date:5/13/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:The service was excellent. The pick up was on time. The delivery was fast within 24 hours it reached the destination. They took picture of my car and send back to me on my phone. [ View ]
    Poster:Mustafa
    Date:5/13/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 GMC Jimmy
    Review:Overall I am pleased with the service. The only hiccup I had I think was a misunderstanding. I thought that my vehicle was going to be put as available that day, but it wasn't marked as available until a week later, but once it was on the list, it wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Vance
    Date:5/13/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: 1990 Cadillac deville
    Review:Driver was very nice helpful. Tara and Mania were also helpful and walked me through the whole process. All were understanding when I had to change dates for pick up. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:5/13/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 BMW
    Review:The car was picked up by the driver on time. The service provided was great. The car was delivered on time as well. Would use this service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:5/13/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 335i
    Review:Loved working with Aaron and Janine, they made the whole experience very easy. There is definitely a benefit to working with a family run business. My car was picked up the next day after making reservation, and delivered to me tree days later. [ View ]
    Poster:Martine
    Date:5/13/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: eurovan
    Review:great company. highlty reccomend. great. perfect condition............................................................................................................................. [ View ]
    Poster:Philip F.
    Date:5/12/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Two cars
    Review:Thank you for your service. It was a Quick service, very professional and friendly, on time, and will use the service I the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Changhsin liu
    Date:5/12/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 cadillac
    Review:I had trouble with several other companies before Keith was finally able to transport my vehicle. The other companies lied about having transport lined up and the scheduled pick up times came and went without any contact and they even ignored my phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Jared Nucci
    Date:5/12/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Glk350
    Review:Irene is very helpful and efficient along the way. The driver they have picked is very professional. I would recommend the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Rae
    Date:5/12/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:The driver was on time and delivery was on time. He called when the car arrived. I would recommend this driver for my next cqr transport [ View ]
    Poster:HungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Janine
    Review:I just wanted to acknowledge Janine and her excellent customer service. She kept her cool in what was a frustrating and difficult situation, and kept me informed and calm throughout the entire process. She also made me laugh when I certainly needed i... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Wilson
    Date:5/12/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Fifth was a charm
    Review:I bought my vehicle back in April and after many failed attempts by trying to use roadrunner,auto shipping group and Ubid, autotransport123 finally answered my request. Casey told me he wanted to get my car to me and within the time promised it was d... [ More ]
    Poster:StephenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Jeep Wrangler
    Review:Called on Monday to set up a pickup for Tuesday. They were able to pick up my vehicle on Tuesday, and was scheduled to deliver on Friday. It ended up showing up on Thursday in great condition. I recommend Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:5/9/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 bmw
    Review:Good service and trustworthy. Gave me good info about the service. And driver made it easy to pick up care with my schedule [ View ]
    Poster:Caitlin Curran
    Date:5/8/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Ford Explore
    Review:Steve, saved us when the other auto transport company never showed up to pick up my car. He was prompt and found a driver ASAP to get my car out and delivered the day I wanted it in NJ . I will be using them for the way home. And every year after. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie
    Date:5/8/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 chevy cavalier
    Review:Irene was very knowledgeable and helpful. The pickup was on time. The driver was very helpful and courteous. The delivery was on time and was done very professionally. The car was delivered in good condition with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:5/8/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I was very pleased from the beginning to the end of the process. I had never used a transport before and was very impressed with the experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Benny ArchuletaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Comment on service
    Review: Extremely happy with the service Great job See you in the fall This was our third year using 123 car transport [ View ]
    Poster:Donna Wexler Donna M Wexler Ttee U/a Dtd This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab
    Review:Process of shipping a vehicle is frustrating and AT123 explained everything perfectly and bailed me out of a situation with another company that had gone poorly. I would definitely use their service again. Tara was excellent with her customer service... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:5/8/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Volkswagen
    Review:This was an easy way to get the vehicle half-way across the country. I was surprised at how easy it was to make the arrangements on my own. Everything was above-board and clear. Good communication. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:5/8/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Toyota Yaris
    Review:From the very beginning Ross was very knowledgeable about car transport which made me feel safe with the first phone call. This being a family owned business they all worked together to get me my car safely. Janine took car of most of my finances wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabre Herrera
    Date:5/8/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2010lexus
    Review:did a great job. On time. Nice people. Would use again. Arron and Janine were very helpful. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:5/8/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent job by Danny Brown!
    Review:Great experience, Danny helped significantly considering I needed to get my car shipped on such short notice! The car was delivered in less than 48 hours from Florida to New York in perfect condition. Thank you Auto Transport 123! [ View ]
    Poster:AliciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Fabulous service on cross country move
    Review:Aaron at auto transport 123 was do helpful finding adage that needed to move our MDX across the country. They were great and our driver was super. He even drove my car right into my driveway! [ View ]
    Poster:E.d.
    Date:5/7/2014 5:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55