View 159,512 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,513th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1999 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.00% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: NICOLE 262
    Review:Each time they have been very accommodating. All is good. I would recommend other use their services. [ View ]
    Poster:jerry
    Date:12/31/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: aaron
    Review:Driver, Vlad was courteous and professional. On time with good equipment and good communication throughout the process. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:12/31/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole ext. 362
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle. No issues with transport. Cost of shipment did increase by $150 from original quote, however process of pick up and delivery was completed as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:sonia dykhuizen
    Date:12/31/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:Aaron was absolutely AMAZING!!! They help me get my car to Virginia in a very short time frame. This is the second time I have used Auto Transport 123 and they are worth every penny. They don't give you the run around like other transport companies d... [ More ]
    Poster:Tasha
    Date:12/31/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Nicole #362
    Review:First time transporting car. Nicole was very helpful and made sure the car was delivered on time. She made sure the car was on time a few times throughout the day. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric BergerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole ext361
    Review:Very good customer service. Delivery on time. I hope to work with you in the future. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Chuong Tran
    Date:12/30/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony
    Review:Excelente service, great contact from the people of the compañero.. The drivers was great in time and the person who was in contact, with us was very nice. [ View ]
    Poster:Patricia Flores
    Date:12/30/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron Ext: 506
    Review:Spoke to Aaron about the transaction. Shared with him past problems I have had done with other carriers. Aaron, provided me assurances and a discount on the overall cost. Good Experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Ernest Lewis
    Date:12/30/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Steve ext 501
    Review:It was my first time moving my car. I moved my car from GA to CA, and Steve was very helpful and knowledgeable. My car was delivered to me before the scheduled time and the whole process was soo easy. I will definitely transport my car again with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Sukhdeep
    Date:12/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: casey
    Review:customer service was excellent. they guide me through the whole process from pick up to delivery. follow by phone call about the service and if my car had any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:mamie
    Date:12/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Steve at extension 501
    Review:I called these guys after speaking with about 15 other companies and Auto Transport 123 got back to quickly, gave me a guaranteed quoted and delivered on what they promised to the letter. I will absolutely use them again and wholeheartedly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:David J Steiner
    Date:12/30/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: GEORGE-EXT.700
    Review:Auto Transport 123 made getting my vehicle to CA a breeze. George (and later the driver Gio) were always in constant contact with me. It was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend them to all my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Bailey
    Date:12/30/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Danny ext 700
    Review:Car got there faster than expected. Awesome service. Excellent pricing. Would recommend to friends and family for sure. Very reliable. Picked up car when requested and gave us a good amount of time to be ready. [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn Hanson
    Date:12/30/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Jason
    Review:Great communication and contact throughout process and courteous personnel . Pickup and delivery was smooth with no glitches . Car intact and safe [ View ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:12/30/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Lies
    Review:Big high pressure sales calls promising bubble wrapping the bike to transporting it in a closed trailer. it was delivered by surprise as I was never contacted about the pick up. also was delivered in an open utility trailer pulled by a Ford f250 van... [ More ]
    Response:We have tried to keep our responses to a minimum over the past few months. This is just an absolute joke. John called into to us to take his order and also decided against going with our enclosed bike service to save money. He set up open carrier , we provided open carrier for any potential customers who would like to see his order form feel free to email us for his pdf signed document. Thank you and Happy new year !!! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:12/30/2014 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Rosemary ext 364
    Review:Service was excellent from quoting to delivery. Car getting delivered was a very expensive sports car and the truck driver was very good at loading and caring for the vehicle. Awesome service. [ View ]
    Poster:ryan magers
    Date:12/29/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful
    Review:Nicole was very helpful. The driver was courteous. I would use this company again because even though my move to Florida was quite stressful the vehicle transport experience was great. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Carol NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: A+++++
    Review:I relocated my vehicle from California to New York. I have never done a move like this before and Auto Transport 123 excelled in every aspect! Very courteous and respectful personnel from start to finish! I would encourage everyone to go with Auto Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:12/29/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Len ext 559
    Review:We were very happy with the overall experience that Auto Transport 123 provided us. We were assigned a carrier that picked up our vehicle within days and delivered it in a speedy timeframe-4 days from Sacramento, CA to Bowling Green, Ky. KIP Expres... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Myers
    Date:12/29/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Prius
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Car picked up 2 days late, but delivered right on time. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:12/29/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: DAN EXT.560
    Review:Honest transport service. All dealings were transparent and car was delivered in the same condition as when picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:LAWRENCEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great A++++ highly recommend
    Review:Service was great. Picked up car fast and delivery was within 3 days! Perfect I highly recommend this company. Great service [ View ]
    Poster:Charles T
    Date:12/29/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: CHRISTIAN EXT 502
    Review:JUST WHAT I NEEDED. MADE MY MOVE BACK HOME VERY EASY. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS. STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY. [ View ]
    Poster:JACKIE
    Date:12/29/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Garth-363
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport service and I couldn't have been happier with the service and Garth's help guiding me through the process. My vehicle was delivered prior to my arrival and was secured until I could make it by the off... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis welter
    Date:12/27/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:Last minute transport . Need a car moved from upstate new york to Long Island . I seen on line about a few transport companies and what to believe . I liked working with Ross he was very up front and honest about how the business works . U can misers... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:12/26/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: dan 560
    Review:this is my first time hauling auto's dan did a great job ,he was very helpful with all that had to be done. he put the car that had to be protected in the right place on the trailer. he polite an very thought full.he called and kept in touch so we ne... [ More ]
    Poster:tony malone
    Date:12/26/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Jason EXT 549
    Review:I had an excellent experience with 123 Auto-Transport. The customer service representatives were very knowledgeable and worked very hard to ensure my vehicle arrived on time and in the best condition. This is a great company and I would certainly rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Caryn
    Date:12/26/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Dan. Ext 560
    Review:This was a great experience for us. I had never done a car transport so I was apprehensive. Dan was reassuring and everything worked as promised. I would highly recommend this company The driver was prompt and kept in contact with us with ETA a... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:12/26/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:Aaron was knowledgeable and helpful, and they did what they said they would do. Transporter was also excellent. Will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:sam
    Date:12/26/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Dan -560
    Review:Great customer service, reliable , professional and keep in contact with you throughout transport of your car. I would recommend this company to anyone and would definitely ship with them in the future. I felt that my car was safe from pick up to del... [ More ]
    Poster:SHAWNICA This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Jason Ext 549
    Review:After waiting for several days on another company that never picked up the vehicle I went to the transport review websites and read the ratings. Auto Transport 123 was rated at the top. I contacted Jason and signed the pick up agreement. Even though ... [ More ]
    Poster:Downer
    Date:12/26/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: 2002 Chev Truck
    Review:I had my truck moved from Oregon to Florida. The quote from Autotransport123 was very competitive. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered early which help out a lot. Kevin was very knowledgeable and help with the move. The truck was delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Curtis Hodnefield
    Date:12/26/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: great service..
    Review:I will b using u again in the upcoming months.. The right expectation as promised was delivered. The driver was carefully and respectfully along with the office staff I worked with.. [ View ]
    Poster:andrew mackillop
    Date:12/26/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: jerard ext 513
    Review:easy to work with everything delevered on time with out damage. would use agin and recomend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:terry
    Date:12/24/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Denver
    Review:Choosing which company you trust the transportation of your vehicle with is a dicey game. There are so many options and so many varying reviews. If you are out there and reading this i hope that you take to heart that Transport 123 (from my experienc... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Sarling
    Date:12/24/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron extension 506
    Review:Car picked up and dropped off on time. Aaron was very nice to deal with. They delivered it right to the airport parking lot which made it very convenient. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: casey 365
    Review:casey was good and helpfull, I had to move my car to florida in a certain date and I was flying the next day, he was able to provide me with a pick up date and hour that worked great for me [ View ]
    Poster:badr el gouchi
    Date:12/23/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext 543
    Review:I shipped my 1966 vw single cab bus from walla walla washington to honolulu hawaii and had a great experience with costumer service as well as a worry free experience with getting my car picked up and delivered i would highly recommend using autotran... [ More ]
    Poster:Nico/christine
    Date:12/23/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. Overall positive experience. Stayed in timeframe discussed. Allowed for up to 100 lbs stored in trunk of SUV. No damage to vehicle. I would say I would use them again or recommend to a friend or family mem... [ More ]
    Poster:CC
    Date:12/23/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Basha EXT 550
    Review:Helped with moving from Michigan to Mississippi for my Ford Taurus on time pick up and drop off with continuing contact with transport and driver. Great service. [ View ]
    Poster:LKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: ext 502
    Review:I was informed that auto transport was not a broker and during this process we came to find out that it was a broker. Being up front would be best. [ View ]
    Poster:natalia villarrealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Tara extension 507
    Review:Tara was profesional, couteous, and knowledgable. The pickup and delivery was flawless.The price was competitive. the vehicle was delivered with no issues. We would absolutely use Tara again. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:12/23/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:I worked with Jared. His follow up was excellent. Our driver was 1 day early to pickup and had the car at its destination 3 days earlier than expected. The car arrived the same day that we did . The driver was very courteous and kept us informed.... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:12/23/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Poster:Donna
    Date:12/23/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: nicole x362
    Review:Nicole was very responsive and the driver went out of his way so I could get the Fusion registered late on Friday. [ View ]
    Poster:James Wright
    Date:12/22/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes-Benz GL450
    Review:First time using AT123 Auto Transport and imust say they went out of thier way to make this a GREAT expierience. It was the holiday season making for a very tight schedule with a very demanding customer. it could not have gone better. The customer wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale Trizzino
    Date:12/22/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Dan @
    Review:The best in Auto Transport industry hands down. Very customer friendly for newcomers like myself and were honest and friendly. I highly recommend his to anyone looking to move a vehicle! [ View ]
    Poster:Lorenzo Perry
    Date:12/22/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I called late on a Friday, set up a transport with Tara, a driver called later that night and came to pick up my car on Sunday morning. The car arrived on Thurdsay afternoon, it needed a carwash but everything was perfect the way I left it. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:I shipped my Mazda across the country using Auto Transport 123. I really liked their service and employees. My car arrived 2 days early (which was great) and there was no damage. The employees at this company give our their cell phone numbers so you ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Rees
    Date:12/22/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Steve was great from the start. Our driver Daniel was also great. Was very patient with our question and request. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:sara faldutiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 4:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69