View 179,363 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,364th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2824 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.65% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: Nick/Janine
    Review:Nick was very helpful and was available when j needed him. The pickup date was a little ambiguous but the job got done and no one lied to me, which is hard to find these days, unfortunately. Anyway, nick and Janine were great, and if I ever need th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:11/19/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: AutoTransport123
    Review:What ever agreement with respect to days, rate on the call during the time of order booking was fulfilled. Photos were taken in the tab before pick of the vehicle to record scratches etc if any. When delivered, it was in good condition. To be hones... [ More ]
    Poster:Somesh
    Date:11/19/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony 544
    Review:Great service and very helpful. I would use them again. Anthony did a great job answering all my questions. Pick up was on time and very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:russ
    Date:11/19/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Steve west
    Review:I'm fully satisfy with the service , glad to appreciate Steve for this for picked up on time and dropped as promise to destination . I recommend for future references R [ View ]
    Poster:JitendraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO Transport 123 FL to CA
    Review:I will definitely use Auto Transport 123 again. They provide excellent customer services. I was hesitant at first because it was my first time ever shipping a car. Richelle assisted, and was very courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/19/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Felt cost was high for transport. Delivery men were great.Delivery was on time. I did not request or pay for enclosed transport,but bike was delivered in enclosed transport. [ View ]
    Poster:jerry
    Date:11/19/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle pick up and delivery
    Review:Auto transport 123 is a very professional company pick up and delivery was very prompt the driver was very professional and I would highly recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:Fred holland
    Date:11/19/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:The service was excellent Irene was very professional and truck driver was very professional I am very satisfied with the whole thing and I would really recommend you highly to anybody I give everything a five star rating [ View ]
    Poster:Robert williams
    Date:11/19/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Well done
    Review:We are well satisfied with the service, driver, and transporter condition. The company responded immediately, were competitive re rates, offered a guaranteed price, didn't ask for money up front, and are highly rated. We intend to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith Junk
    Date:11/19/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: 1962 Belair
    Review:Thank you Anthony for a smooth transition. Car was delivered on time with no problems I also would like to thank the driver Junior D. he did a great job. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony B
    Date:11/18/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:Transport 123 was very helpful. They were priced fairly. I felt good that they are a family run company. Irene was especially personable and helpful when I was making my auto transport decision. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:11/18/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:I was unsure at first because it was my first time transporting a vehicle; but Aaron was extremely professional and informative . I received updates from when my vehicle was picked up in Florida till it arrived in NY. I was very satisfied with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamika Volcy
    Date:11/18/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Car Transport
    Review:This service was awesome everything was well taken care of customer is great and delivery was on time. I would suggest this company to everybody. My two vehicles well were well handled during transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:11/18/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Review:Customer service was awesome and always called to make sure everything was being handled okay. Picked our truck up on time and was delivered at the expected date. Everyone was very friendly and made it very easy and stress free! Thank you so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Emily Marti
    Date:11/18/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:I am very pleased as to how I was treated as a customer. Irene who walked me through the process of transporting my motorcycle was very professional. I would definitely use Auto transport 123 in the future and recommend them to others. Thank you, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve aslanidis
    Date:11/18/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Tera 507
    Review:Contact person kept me well inform and answer all my Tex messages thay gave me the drivers number to keep in tush with [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:11/18/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:On time, actually came in a enclosed when I only asked for open. Great contact with me the entire time and driver was really great. came to my house after hours. Arrived 1 day early. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott D Harmer
    Date:11/18/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Review:Both Casey & the driver for Philly Express kept the lines of communication open at all times. Notifications were prompt as well as pick up & delivery of car. I'm [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car from NV to IN
    Review:Steve was very helpful in getting my shipping needs fulfilled even after experiencing delays on my end that pushed the service back over a month. Steve had kept good notes on my needs so he was able to take care of. my transport in expedient fashion... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:11/18/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Lee rock-stared the delivery of my Audi TT
    Review:Not the cheapest and not the most expensive. They price it just right to get your car picked up fast and easy. If you want the cheapest google how this process works if it is too cheap your car may sit for weeks before someone picks it up. The order ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:11/18/2015 4:08:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:The pick up and delivery of my Chevrolet Cruise was completed in a timely manner. The driver from OSSo (Gana) was very pleasant and communicated pick up and delivery time in a timely manner. Gana was a very good driver and Ibwould recommend his serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Le
    Date:11/17/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, unbeatable price
    Review:I had an great experience with AutoTransport123, This was my first time shipping a vehicle, Irene was able to answer all my questions kindly she gave a quote and stick to the price, which is great. I contacted others company to do the job, but Aut... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel Frias
    Date:11/17/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: MC transport of crashed bike
    Review:it was this particular carrier's first Harley Davidson Road Glide and he was very slow and careful. he did a good job and I was no help because the reason for the transport was the bike as well as myself were in an accident and I was too injured to ... [ More ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:11/17/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: TARA507
    Review:Extremely satisfied with the service. Absolutely no complains. Everything was on time. It took only 7 days to transfer my car from west coast to east coast. [ View ]
    Poster:S DEY
    Date:11/17/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great, honest company. I did not know much about the car shipping industry. My main contact person was Lee, she was very honest and upfront with me from the start. I was concerned with being hassled by other companies but she made me feel this was th... [ More ]
    Poster:JamaalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Lee
    Review:Went smoothly, Lee was very helpful in getting all the particulars down, and gave me good follow up so all went as planned. Lee was very helpful explaining how the company is family owned and operated. [ View ]
    Poster:Leo C
    Date:11/17/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher
    Review:The service met almost all expectation. I will be needing transport on other vehicles in the future, I would recommend and plan on using the them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle Kennedy
    Date:11/17/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I was satisfied with the service rep and the service in general The vehicle was transported in a timely manner. The driver kept in touch as to the delivery time and also was most effiicient. I would use the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:l d
    Date:11/17/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:The experience and customer service was first rate. They kept in touch with me during the entire process. My vehicle was picked up on time and I was called when it was inroute. During the transport the driver updated me on his progress. My vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Stuart eng
    Date:11/17/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Jason 549
    Review:Experience was pleasant from start to finish. Contact at company was courteous & helpful and worked with me to get the price I wanted. Ron who picked up the vehicle was prompt and professional and delivery was made in the time frame promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:11/17/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Ross 514
    Review:I'm very happy with this company, they picked up my car the day they said they would and delivered it on time. Everyone was very helpful. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:11/17/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Review:I had a very good experience with auto transport. I had to make a few changes to the pick up date and they were very responsive and tried to accommodate. The driver was very late on pick up but things happen. He made up for it on delivery which was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:11/17/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:It was easy to book my car to be shipped and it was for a fair price. My car arrived on time and with no issues. I would definitely recommend Auto Transport 123! [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:11/17/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Steve West is the "KING"
    Review:The company and service was terrific and professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs transport service. I could not have asked for better service from beginning to end.... [ View ]
    Poster:Shari
    Date:11/16/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:autotransport has moved this car from Pa to me a few years ago. It was a great move down to Fla and it was a great move back to Pa. Thank you for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:ken
    Date:11/16/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Rodney x508
    Review:Great job will definitely use again.Very happy to do the survey and I will be glad to use service again.Rodney was always available to answer any questions and made sure this was handled in a very speedy matter. [ View ]
    Poster:Santana Johnson
    Date:11/16/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123 review
    Review:Very good experience. Price was fair (1175.00). Casey was very courteous on the phone and demonstrated confidence and professionalism. Driver was on time as promised and car was transported timely and safely without damage. I would definitely use thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael W. HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: shannon jackson
    Review:All went as planed. Would use AT 123 again. Would recommend AT 123 to others. My rep. Shannon Jackson was excellent, as was the pick driver Dmitriy from Adler Express. [ View ]
    Poster:peter
    Date:11/16/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:Great company to work with. The whole process was easy and the sales people are very friendly. I would definitely recommend using them to anyone! The contracting and quoting process was quick and easy to understand and I was able to call on Thursday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz M
    Date:11/16/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony 544
    Review:I would say it was an overall positive experience. However, there were a few things that were not made completely clear to me, such as a variable pickup date and a large cash payment upon delivery of the car. I was moving cross country and needed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Armstrong
    Date:11/16/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: BRIAN
    Review:Excellent Sales Person.. honest and trust worthy. Pick up was on time and delivered earlier by day on Sunday. So worked perfectly. Excellent Sales Person.. honest and trust worthy. Pick up was on time and delivered earlier by day on Sunday. So... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil Reddy
    Date:11/16/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Review:I felt that the transport went very well and this was the third time I have used this company. I will use the company again I have been happy with their performance. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy HeidleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:The help me with all my questions. My truck got there on time and cheap prices it only cost 625 when other place wanted to charge 900 to 10000. It was quick and easy [ View ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:11/16/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle delivery
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience with AutoTransport123. Aaron was pleasant, professional, and at the right price. John Tinker, the transport person that picked up my car, was on time and quick to get my car to its destination. I would recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Bieler
    Date:11/16/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle delivery
    Poster:Bruce Bieler
    Date:11/16/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Dan
    Review:I was satisfied with service that Auto Transport provided to me. I called Dan, and the next very day my reached its destination. Thanks Auto Transport for your great service, and I hope to do business with you in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:WilgempsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Cherrella
    Review:I had a great experience with them. They kept in contact with me every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of shipping a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:LaJessica Thompson
    Date:11/15/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Customer comments
    Review:Tara provided me excellent support during the entire process. She was careful to understand my needs. Tara communicated very well during the entire process. She kept every one of her promises: kept the price quoted; arranged a pick-up on Saturday as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Fiore
    Date:11/14/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Casey Jackson
    Review:Had a very good experience from the first contact. My vehicle was picked up and successfully transported in a very timely fashion. Pricing was good. The customer service and contact directly with me to explain any of my concerns was handled in a frie... [ More ]
    Poster:SRJ
    Date:11/14/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Review:At 123 was absolutely terrific! They were courteous, professional and treated my daughter With the best service in transporting her car to Oregon. Their communication thru phone calls and emails was outstanding. Even the transport driver called us an... [ More ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:11/14/2015 6:58:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.