View 144,549 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,550th Review now!
Auto Transport 123
Location:NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1720 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.44% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Overall, it was good experience. Initially, the truck broke down prior to pickup date but they got there late in the evening and our delivery was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe C
    Date:7/30/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: jeep
    Review:Ross and Casey did exactly what they said they were going to do. The customer service was excellent. The car was delivered on-time without any issues. We are very happy with the service we received and will recommend them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Patty
    Date:7/30/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 Bronco
    Review:Had a great communication with Tara and staff. No problem with the driver,seller also grate communication. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrtey
    Date:7/30/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: fabulous
    Review:There with me every step of the way! Helped work out a miscommunication with carrier asap! Car was picked up within 72 hours of order placed [ View ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:7/29/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service, response, price and follow up was good. Dispatch was responsive to questions. Transport team was responsive to time frame of delivery. Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Martha Lowman-LehmkuhlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great company! Always on-time!
    Review:From pick up to delivery, everything was on-time! Highly recommended! Both Christian and Janine kept me, the shippers and receivers updated. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Delcoure
    Date:7/29/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Review:After having contacted a few other auto transport companies, and given the run around more then once, Auto Transport 123 was spot on. Aaron did everything possible to make sure my car got transported as quickly as possible. Definitely recommend usi... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Robbins
    Date:7/29/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Review:The service was excellent. I would use again and recommend to anyone looking. Tara was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:MaryEllen
    Date:7/29/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Irene was the best
    Review:thanx Irene great service called for quite and Irene helped me in every step of the process even after delivery she called in to make sure every thing went good i will recommend it to all my friends [ View ]
    Poster:haitham
    Date:7/29/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Very Fast Shipping
    Review:This company shipped my car very quickly with no hassle. I have used them two times before and I have never been disappointed. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/27/2014 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: East Coast to West Coast
    Review:Auto Transport is an exceptional service. They've assisted me through the entire process and give me detailed instruction to make this entire process easy and smooth. I'm very satisfied with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mina Thai
    Date:7/25/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:My husband and I moved from Seattle to Connecticut and Auto Transport 123 made the process of shipping our car simple and efficient. We paid the amount we were quoted and were able to get in touch with a person when we had questions about pick up or ... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: my motorcylce shipment
    Review:Thanks Aaron, it was delivered ahead of schedule! I appreciate your help as this is the second time i shipped with you Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:cheryl
    Date:7/25/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Sequoia
    Review:They picked up and delivery my vehicle on time. The estimated cost never changed and it was a very smooth transaction. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:scott tonge
    Date:7/25/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Great service, driver picked up my car on time and delivered it in 2 days much faster than I expected. My car was in good condition. I am very happy with their services and will definitely use Auto transport 123 again if I needed to to! [ View ]
    Poster:DivyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Autotransport 123 took great care of my car both from Florida to Washington state and back again. The staff was always reachable and eager to help with any questions I had. I will definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:7/25/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Mazda CX-9
    Review:I very pleased for the service provided by auto transport when I got my first experience of shipping car. I have to admit that I was afraid while I was reading the reviews. Some of the comments made me feel uncomfortable about the company; however, I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jelson Antonio
    Date:7/24/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Professional leaders of this business niche
    Review:I always do a lot of research before I choose a service provider. These days businesses want you to pay for a service and just be done with you. The key to finding a good service provider is to figure out if the company is being run well. Autotran... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/24/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Corolla
    Review:I needed my car shipped all the way across the country and this company was able to complete it in only a week's time. My shipment date was not concrete, but they were able to accommodate me very well. I spoke with Michelle several times and she al... [ More ]
    Poster:Piper HankeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service.
    Review:My pick up was on time and the driver kept me in the loop the entire time. Irene said she would save me from the bind another company had me in and she sure did. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Warren Mushatt
    Date:7/24/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for getting my car to me!
    Review:Thank you very much for getting my car to me. It arrvied in great shape. I appreciate the help you provided during the shipping process. [ View ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:7/24/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Conv
    Review:It was a great experience. The pickup & delivery was exactly On Time. The service was Excellent. And they were super patient with the 100s of questions I had. Overall - Best transport service I've used till date. Will definitely use these guys a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajat
    Date:7/24/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Hawaii
    Review:This is my second time using AT123 and they been very helpful. Also very friendly on the phone. February when we had the car shipped to Hawaii, Nivk was very helpful. Thanks, Colleen [ View ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:7/24/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: malibu
    Review: jerald was on time and directions to meet for pickup of the car was accurate. a pleasant person that answer all questions. I RECOMMEND AUTO TRANSPORT 123 TO USE TO TRANSPORT YOUR CAR [ View ]
    Poster:lana
    Date:7/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks love you Jerard
    Review:Good service, fast response. One of my friend recommended this auto transport company for me. Although they picked up my car a couple of days later than expected, deliver time is shorter than schedule. They are willing to help and respond really quic... [ More ]
    Poster:Yang Meng
    Date:7/23/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:The sales person was knowledgeable. The car was picked up on time and was delivered on time. Cost was reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:Anirudha GandheThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: 1996 toyota for runner
    Review:Jerard was sooooo helpful from beginning to end. I spoke with other companies and was amazed by so many scary stories and dishonest people. Jerard was one hundred percent honest and available the entire time I worked with him. I am so grateful for h... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Gunther
    Date:7/23/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 bmw
    Review:The service was very good Delivery was on time I would use again when i need to tranport my car in future [ View ]
    Poster:Wan Kim
    Date:7/23/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Auto transport 123 was professional, quick, and honest. I felt at ease instantly and knew my car would be taken care of. I was amazed with how quick my car arrived , and how easy and smooth this transition was. I would definitely use them for servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Caroline BlascoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Hyundai
    Review:AutoTranspot123 was excellent. It was my 1st time using a service like this and everything went just as they said. If I ever have to ship again they will be my 1st and only choice. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:7/23/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Car pickup on time and delivered on time Jerard was very helpful with the entire process. Driver called before pickup and before delivery [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:7/23/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Transport and Delivery Service
    Review:Quality service from Steve despite my original skepticism with not knowing how the auto transport industry works. Knowledgeable, trustworthy, and timely are just a few words to describe the service of Auto Transport 123. Additionally, their team o... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith GreerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service is good
    Review:Overall experience was very good. The only problem I faced was pick up was 2 days later than the start date but it happened before I left and I got my car in less than a week. So I am pretty happy with the overall service. [ View ]
    Poster:GarimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transportation
    Review:No complaints whatsoever, vehicle was picked up and delivered on time and on budget. It was delivered undamaged . the dispatch and driver were courteous and kept me informed of my vehicle's location.On the day of delivery the driver gave me a heads ... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Watson
    Date:7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: ford f350
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time. There was good communication. The allover shipn ent process went well [ View ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:7/22/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: 02 Toyota Corolla
    Review:Had a frank discussion with Ross about the industry, and he was very honest about what was involved and some of the dangers of entering into a contract with a company who has a very poor record. He was helpful in reviewing competitor's information, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:7/22/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: The better choice
    Review:We originally contracted with another company but after two weeks of promises they had not even located a driver. I contacted Tara with Auto Transport 123 and within 5 days they had located a driver. The driver contacted me for the exact location of ... [ More ]
    Poster:JannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: 1997 FORD F-150 TRUCK
    Review:The service and communication among Auto Transport & the driver was great! I would recommend their services to anyone! Very happy with the results! [ View ]
    Poster:DANIEL
    Date:7/22/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Great Car Carrier
    Review:Best experience and great drivers! When drivers arrived they did a walkaround and showed me all that they were marking down. This company was a true door to door service, no hussle to meet them miles away. I would use again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:NoahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars
    Review:The service was fine. The pickup was on time and the people were helpful. The delivery was done professionally and the driver very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:William Giesey
    Date:7/21/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: MI TO CA
    Review:Ross did a very good job! Recommend Pick up was a little late due to the drive, but overall good experience [ View ]
    Poster:MUYUAN LIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123 review
    Review:I've used auto transport twice now for both my relocations from FL to CA and have had positive experiences both times. Jerard is always friendly and helpful. He does a good job following up and makes sure everything goes smoothly. Prices are also... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael C
    Date:7/21/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Nissan Maxima
    Review:My aunt in San Diego, CA said that Glenn was very nice and friendly when loading the vehicle. Glenn was in direct contact with me from pick up, transit, to delivery. My dad was there to receive the car and said he really enjoyed Glenn and said the sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Davison
    Date:7/21/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1997 BMW
    Review:The service was very nice and on time, everything went as promised. I would tell all my friends about this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Alvin
    Date:7/21/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: survey
    Review:Jessica was great. I talked to her that morning and the car was picked up about 4 hours later. Delivery time was remarkable. I didn't expect the car until Thursday and the car arrived Tuesday night. The driver contacted us to let us know. Very g... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Bowman
    Date:7/18/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: jess
    Review:she was very knowledgeable and helpful to get me a driver my truck got here to New York very pleased with her performance [ View ]
    Poster:rj
    Date:7/18/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time we used this company to transport a vehicle and we were treated by Jessica as if we were the only and mist important customer. Other companies did not want to pick up in rural Vermont and deliver to California or the pick up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan PapadakusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 honda
    Review:Great work with the drivers. everyone was nice to work with in the office i would use again in the near future thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:7/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:It was a good experience with auto transport 123. They gave me a quote and it was I spent at the time of delivery. The driver was on time and courtious. I would use this company again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce DOttsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Review:Auto transport 123 did a great job setting up, and shipping my car from South Carolina to California. They worked through several issues that came up on my end of the process, and were very patient. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 2:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51