View 154,078 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,079th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1894 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.79% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: nicole x362
    Review:Nicole was very responsive and the driver went out of his way so I could get the Fusion registered late on Friday. [ View ]
    Poster:James Wright
    Date:12/22/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes-Benz GL450
    Review:First time using AT123 Auto Transport and imust say they went out of thier way to make this a GREAT expierience. It was the holiday season making for a very tight schedule with a very demanding customer. it could not have gone better. The customer wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale Trizzino
    Date:12/22/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Dan @
    Review:The best in Auto Transport industry hands down. Very customer friendly for newcomers like myself and were honest and friendly. I highly recommend his to anyone looking to move a vehicle! [ View ]
    Poster:Lorenzo Perry
    Date:12/22/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I called late on a Friday, set up a transport with Tara, a driver called later that night and came to pick up my car on Sunday morning. The car arrived on Thurdsay afternoon, it needed a carwash but everything was perfect the way I left it. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:I shipped my Mazda across the country using Auto Transport 123. I really liked their service and employees. My car arrived 2 days early (which was great) and there was no damage. The employees at this company give our their cell phone numbers so you ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Rees
    Date:12/22/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Steve was great from the start. Our driver Daniel was also great. Was very patient with our question and request. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:sara faldutiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Merry Christmas
    Review:was told door to door service by an employee of auto transport 123 but job was brokered to a man who said is not their employee would use him again but would try to by pass this broker who lied to us although the man who hauled for 550.00 did a good... [ More ]
    Poster:sammy smith
    Date:12/22/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Joe x516
    Review:Pick up and delivery was fast and easy. I would definitely recommend this company. The service was great and hassle free! [ View ]
    Poster:Shannon
    Date:12/22/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Honda 2008
    Review:Everything was okay. My vehicle was transported and I was happy with the service. My agent was Kelly and she contacted this company. They pick my truck up and sent it to Maryland with no problem.. It took her a week to find this great company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon BarnetteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service! On time delivery!
    Review:I had an excellent choice of Auto transport to worked with. The Auto Transport 123 handled my car professionally. I do ask them to come pick up my car on a designated date and fixed the time I need to receive my car in Portland, Oregon. [ View ]
    Poster:Taghi Sh
    Date:12/22/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Danny ext 700
    Review:Danny did an excellent job! I received my truck before I was expecting it to arrive and it was in excellent condition! Thank you for your excellent work! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:12/22/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Service
    Review:Excellent Service. Fast and Dependable!! I called Ross to move a vehicle. He had the information and quote to me while we were on the phone. The vehicle was picked up the next day and delivered the following day. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:12/22/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Dan ext.560
    Review:I used auto transport when I was moving to California and they saved me. The place I went with before was joke and when I found this company Dan was so nice and got me my car in a few days and for a great price. Now moving from California to Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:12/22/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Basha Ext 550
    Review:I had an excellent choice of Auto transport to worked with. The Auto Transport 123 handled my car professionally. I do ask them to come pick up my car on a designated date and fixed the time I need to receive my car in Maryland. I didn't failed on my... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerwin
    Date:12/22/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: garth exp 363
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time from Arizona.. I was called when the vehicle was loaded.. and called 24 hours before it was to be in the drop off location.. the vehicle carrying my vehicles was in good shape, and the driver was friendly and helpf... [ More ]
    Poster:ron
    Date:12/22/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 PONTIAC
    Review:AUTOTRANSPORT 123 DELIVERED AS PROMISED. WOULD RECOMMEND AND WOULD USE AGAIN. NOTHING ELSE TO BE SAID [ View ]
    Poster:TROY
    Date:12/22/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Tom Schwall
    Review: Transport organizer, Macalla, was very organized and communicated well with the driver and us. We especially were in impressed with Alex and his wife because he pick up our vw van in a blizzard! We invited him to stay the night with use, but he push... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:12/22/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Damaged my car, would not compensate
    Review:$1800 dollars damage to front and hood of car during transport from Blaine Wash to Tampa Florida, and I was never compensated for the damage they caused. They contracted the transport out to Transport Express. I found out that with Transport Expres... [ More ]
    Poster:WC
    Date:12/21/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser
    Review:The experience was really easy to setup and very efficient in delivering my vehicle to its final destination. I received other quotes from other companies which were ridiculous but using Transport Auto 123, it was FAR LESS EXPENSIVE AND MORE DIRECT ... [ More ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:12/21/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport review.
    Review:Mechalia was absolutely wonderful to do business with. She made this experience of transporting my vehicles from California to Texas easy. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher Iverson
    Date:12/19/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very good and quick service
    Review:It was my first time to deliver my car through a car delivery company...123 is very efficient and provides nice service ...alway reachable [ View ]
    Poster:Weiwei ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippig
    Review:The service from the company was awesome. Very polite service. My car was picked up and delivered in timely manner. Great Service. [ View ]
    Poster:Raju
    Date:12/19/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Basha
    Review:I worked with bascha, my car was transported to it's location, in a timely manner. I would definitely use this company on my next future move. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/19/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: rosemary ext364
    Review:I used another company to move my truck to Texas and it was damaged when i received. I went with your company to return to Arizona and the car arrived undamaged and early. I will use and recommend your company for future use. [ View ]
    Poster:Bj
    Date:12/19/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mechalia ext 511
    Review:The service was great, Driver went above the call of duty. Mechalia was a pleasure to work with and the communication was very good. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 for any car delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:12/19/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Garth 363
    Review:Great experience - Garth was very informative and attentive and called to find out things came out. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:PM
    Date:12/19/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience!
    Review:Casey at Auto Transport 123 was great, and the driver was very courteous, on-time and professional. I would definitely use Auto Transport 123 again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete D
    Date:12/19/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:the delivery service was scheduled and delivered as proposed, the pick up and drop off times were within my requested times there were no additional charges [ View ]
    Poster:GP
    Date:12/19/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Review:I would use this service again, they were very nice, the car was picked up as promise, my driver was very nice, and he took care of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Em
    Date:12/19/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Anthony ext 544
    Review:I was very pleased the service I received from Auto Transport 123. I will recommend this company to my friends and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Nina
    Date:12/19/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Nichole 362
    Review:So my son needed his car shipped asap .Nicole and lavanda made it happen.the car was picked up a day early they both made sure I was comfortable and understood how it works. Thank you guys so much..as for the condition of the car his muffler was knoc... [ More ]
    Poster:lakisha
    Date:12/18/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Basha ext 550
    Review:Good follow up and timely response. Flexible with changes and schedule without change in price. First time civilian transport and Bash a was patient, friendly and compliant. [ View ]
    Poster:sara
    Date:12/18/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Steve ext. 501
    Review:This was my first time using auto transport and it was a better experience than I expected. The car was picked up a day early and arrived on time to Florida. Communication was great along the way as well. Thank you for all of your help! [ View ]
    Poster:SG
    Date:12/18/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Birthday Basha!
    Review:Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I received the car on time and in perfect condition. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/18/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Happy birthday Basha
    Review:Everything went well! Cars came when we expected. Glad we used the company. Basha did great. Happy birthday Basha. [ View ]
    Poster:SL
    Date:12/18/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Review:The phone call was handled professionally and efficiently. There was good follow-up from the representative. The driver provided good communication on when the vehicle would be picked up and when the expected delivery was to take place. We would u... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:12/18/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext 507
    Review:Customer service was great always had a helping answer to my questions. Would really recommend this company to any one. [ View ]
    Poster:Felix This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kevin
    Review:Great communication and very easy to work with even when I was upset about unrelated things to the move, they were calm and very helpful. I will definitely use this company again. Well priced and the vast arrived in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus Sintoni
    Date:12/18/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext 507
    Review:Everything was excellent and went smoothe. She was wonderful! She was prompt and very clear with instructions. My car was in great condition. She called me back immidetly when I left messages. Very clear with instruction. [ View ]
    Poster:Divya
    Date:12/18/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext. 506
    Review:We were very happy with the availability and responsiveness of Auto Transport 123 during the booking process and during the transport process. Everyone we dealt with, including the drivers, were professional. We would not hesitate to recommend this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:12/18/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Steve ext 501
    Review:Steve was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about services provided. I did not feel pressured to use his company, but am very pleased with his service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:12/18/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: A+++ Company
    Review:Excellent company for transporting your vehicle! Very good prices, and trustworthy! I would highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Lack of communication
    Review:While I will use Transport 123 when I need a transport, they need to do a better job with communication. They were on top of things and in constant contact up until they had my signed contract. Then I had to call them more than once to find out who... [ More ]
    Poster:TC Cole
    Date:12/17/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Len ext 559
    Review:len was helpful throughtout the process i iwould recommend them the car was delivered in good cond. [ View ]
    Poster:Clyde
    Date:12/17/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Anthony was great to work with. Keeped up date on every thing. Cost was about avarge but service was great. Thanks transport 123 [ View ]
    Poster:Robert VanBeekum
    Date:12/17/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Christian Ext 502
    Review:Vehicle arrived on time. Good service overall. Customer service was great and would use again. Would call Christain again is I needed his services. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:12/17/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:the cars were delivered in great shape and 2 days early. Janine in customer service was a pleasure to deal with and does a great job!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. Matt
    Date:12/17/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Towing my car
    Review:Great experience! Was nervous in the beginning never using this type of service. I'm just happy everything went well. [ View ]
    Poster:AlvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Christian
    Review:Love this company, I just give them my car and I have no worries at all. Have used them many times as my family seems to bounce around the country, kids at university etc and our cars have always been delivered even faster than expected and in perfe... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelby
    Date:12/17/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: danny ext 700
    Review:Danny was very helpful and honest with the movement oif my vehicle .The driver was courteous and prompt. [ View ]
    Poster:nick
    Date:12/17/2014 11:04:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62