View 179,362 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,363th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2824 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.65% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Review:Hi, Let me first say a couple of things before getting into the review. First off, this company is a transportation broker and not the actual carrier. AutoTransport123 provides a service of shopping rates from approved carriers and pairing you... [ More ]
    Poster:David W
    Date:2/12/2016 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: AT123
    Review:The customer service treated me well. Everyone was very friendly. The service was efficient. The vehicle arrived in good condition. Very satisfied with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:2/12/2016 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron at extension 506
    Review:I was very satisfied. The pick up was early and the delivery was early as well. The representative who helped me, Aaron, was very polite, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend to a friend! [ View ]
    Poster:Luis Rodriguez
    Date:2/12/2016 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible
    Review:Communication : Never pick your calls / voice mail box is always full / never update you what happening with your order. Customer Experience : Horrible. Keeping the promise : Never . Promptness : took 100% extra time than the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sundher Venugopal
    Date:2/12/2016 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Overall it was a good experience. My vehicle was picked little early and delivered one day late due to some road block on the way as mentioned by the driver. But yes overall I'm happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandeep
    Date:2/12/2016 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service
    Review:We had our pick up and delivery scheduled and completed within 5 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn Myers
    Date:2/12/2016 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: DANA
    Review:THIS COMPANY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED. THEY WALKED ME THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESSED AND EXPLAINED WHAT TO EXPECT. I DEFINITELY RECCOMEND AND WOULD USE AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:CATHERINE BERNAL
    Date:2/12/2016 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shannon Jackson
    Review:Everything was amazing, easy and just as described, from pick up to delivery. My car was in exactly the same condition. Shannon made everything so easy, gave me all the info I needed and, besides the transport stuff, she managed to bring me a glimpse... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Chong
    Date:2/12/2016 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Jason 549
    Review:It was shipped on time Jason was very nice on the phone . Everyone in the office help out with any questions I had . Driver was always friendly . I will be using in the future for any other shipments [ View ]
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:2/12/2016 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Steve West 502
    Review:The service was nice. I got the vehicle on time and the driver was on time. I would highly rec-command that to my friends .The price which offered was a bit higher but i was comfortable with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Krishan
    Date:2/12/2016 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast in a week
    Review:I bought a 43 year old pick-up truck from an auction website sight unseen. My only insight into what I was buying was some online photos and a brief conversation with the owner. I took a chance and won the auction, and then I contacted Anthony at A... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Z.
    Date:2/12/2016 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Customer Service
    Review:Great communication skills. Helped me during a really stressful time and made the process easier. She gave me accurate updates throughout the whole process. She was calm collected and respectful. Very sweet gal. [ View ]
    Poster:Amber Daniel
    Date:2/12/2016 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: It was as easy as 1, 2, 3
    Review:My travel plans kept changing and Richelle made me feel comfortable and confident that they can accommodate me, no worries. I was very happy with the service, the price, and the ease of transporting my car. I would definitely give Richelle a call for... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Toulon
    Date:2/12/2016 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: jason 549
    Review:The best service I will be using jason again. i already have one ready to go. we are so happy. awesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst [ View ]
    Poster:philip
    Date:2/11/2016 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car across the country
    Review:I needed to ship my car across the country due to an emergency and they were very accommodating. They picked my car up earlier than expected to further accommodate my travel schedule and they got to my destination faster than the quoted time which w... [ More ]
    Poster:Wright
    Date:2/11/2016 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Bobby west
    Review:Everything was fine. Came when said. Overall great service. Thank you. Spoke to Janine on the phone very helpful and quite courteous. Again great service. Also the driver was very nice but poor fella was very cold. Again great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Roger Mason106This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2016 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: TARA 507
    Review:Tara was great at handling our recent delivery needs. Vehicle was an out of state repossession- the weather drained the battery & the storage lot owner had to have a key made at the last minute. The first pickup driver was unable to pick up due to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Presidential Auto Sales
    Date:2/11/2016 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Timely delivered
    Review:I have transport my RAV4 from Saintlouis Missouri state to Atlanta Georgia State. They asked four days to deliver the vehicle and vehicle delivered in promised duration. There are no damages during transit the vehicle. Overall good. [ View ]
    Poster:Venkat
    Date:2/11/2016 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:This was a wonderful company and they worked with me and helped me in everyway possible. .I would use them again and not thonk twice. the price was very affordable as well. it was a great company to work with . [ View ]
    Poster:Jaclyn NeadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: ford f350
    Review:I really dont know where to begin.This company is very unreliable! They had one of there shippers,as they are just brokers and hire out the shippers.They had my truck picked up and then had it for 35days!! before it was delivered to me damaged.The wh... [ More ]
    Response:We and our insurance company have contacted frank multiple times for the BIL and supporting documents in regards to his claims. We stand behind our customers as every review in our past shows. The fact that the documents cannot be provided and on his Ebay purchase which was site un seen have forced all insurance companies to reject this claim. None of the damages he claims even connect into a logical story. Why the seats having a tear would have any connection with a tailgate or fender is beyond us. We require a 120 point inspection to all customers upon delivery at which point the Bill of Lading is signed. All of this was done routinely. Frank we are happy to help you complete your requests if we can get the correct things in order. Sincerely, AT123 claims dept. [ view ]
    Poster:frank haskell
    Date:2/10/2016 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:Outstanding service. Thank you. Very easy to work with, contact was professional yet friendly. Timing was spot on. Tried other carriers that failed to meet their obligations. Very satisfied and will use auto transport 123 again [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:2/10/2016 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Met expectations
    Review:There was no bait and switch, all of my options were clearly explained, the price was very competitive and the drivers on each end of the shipment called 3 times to verify pickup and delivery times. I should have used a covered carrier, but that was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill B
    Date:2/10/2016 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Richelle 361
    Review:Great customer service. Very knowledgeable on company overall capabilities. Constantly contacted me with updates on moving my vehicles. I would definitely recommend this auto moving company to my friends and family members in the future. Job well don... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Bishop
    Date:2/10/2016 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Simple set up
    Review:Everything was pretty much cut and dry. No real hiccups aside from the driver picking the car up. He was not informed about the car not running but we convienced him it would be fine... and it was..... [ View ]
    Poster:Miguel Ortiz
    Date:2/10/2016 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext. 507
    Review:Tara was great to work with. She explained the crazy auto transport industry and how rates are never locked until the pickup is scheduled. Nonetheless she was able to give a fully guaranteed rate. Tara also provided amazing customer service and an... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:2/10/2016 6:51:00 PM
    Review:I have never used a transport company before. When moving to California from Massachusetts I really didn't know what to expect from a company like this! Janine Hecht was great! She walked me through the way everything should run and made the process ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley M. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Dana
    Review:Found this company inline and booked my vehicle. Car was picked up in a timely manner and was delivered without incident. I would recommend this company to a friend and I have already done so. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Hendricks
    Date:2/10/2016 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:I contacted Ross regarding a transport of a Ducati motorcycle that I purchased in Virginia and I couldn't find a transport due to bad weather in that part of U.S. He organized a transporter right away who was on time to pick it up so I didn't get fin... [ More ]
    Poster:TKACZYK TOMASZ
    Date:2/10/2016 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: great communication
    Review:Chell awsome the communicatio was great she walked me through the entire process. The pick and delivery was smooth and I am very satisfied with the whole process. If I needed a company totransport a vehicle they qould be my first choice thanks chel... [ More ]
    Poster:thomas burges
    Date:2/10/2016 5:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This company was easy to deal with and had good customer support all along the way. People were all very polite and helpful. Price charged was very competitive. Would recommend this service to another person or family. [ View ]
    Poster:Paula R Karpman.
    Date:2/10/2016 2:31:00 AM
    Review:This is my second time using the services of Autotransport 123 and the whole transaction from reservation to delivery was flawless. I was kept informed of all the steps and knew ahead of time of pickup and delivery details. Drivers in both end were... [ More ]
    Poster:Edgar Diaz
    Date:2/9/2016 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: jason
    Review:fantastic customer service. time frame exceeded expectations. [ View ]
    Poster:k.a.
    Date:2/9/2016 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I had 123 transport pick up my vehicle in mo. we had such terrible snow storms but the driver kept me well informed on when he would be getting my car and when the possible delivery date would be.....I was very happy with Matt the driver... very poli... [ More ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:2/9/2016 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Sam was very nice and informetive with all details of the Car location and condition. For point a to z. Until delivering car to my brother . Very understanding with the tight location to deliver and drove the car to the adress and got a ride back to ... [ More ]
    Poster:michael soto
    Date:2/9/2016 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Tara was extremely helpful during the entire process. She always provided me with up to date information. When I had a delivery date restriction she easily worked with me to meet my needs. This was my second time working with the company and I was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Reber
    Date:2/9/2016 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart ext 364
    Review:Excellent service and very prompt and honest suggestions given. Highly recommended. Keep up the great work!! Definitely will be recommending to my friends who would be planning for long distance car move. [ View ]
    Poster:Sanatan Desai
    Date:2/9/2016 10:02:00 PM
    Review:Wonderful company will use them again, every thing was professional and as stated. Everyone was easy to talk with and made everything understanding and well worth my time and money. Thank You, [ View ]
    Poster:MeCHELLE Williams
    Date:2/9/2016 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Joey was spectacular from the moment he called. The service was fast, and I paid instantly. All other quotes were above what I wanted to pay. The truck was ready within days. Janine helped me from home even though she was ill. I was directed th... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Martina
    Date:2/9/2016 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transportation
    Review:I was pleased with my recent transaction with Auto Transport 123, Inc. The price was fair, the communications good, the logistics and scheduling very good, the progress updates just "OK", the actual driver/equipment and my perception of how profes... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:2/9/2016 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasantly surprised
    Review:I chose auto transport on the Internet. I read some reviews and called customer service to ask some questions. I found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful. When I ultimately scheduled a pick up I had to cancel twice. The cancelations were hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores
    Date:2/9/2016 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:GREAT SERVICE VERY RELIABLE DELINERED ON TIME IN GOOD SHAPE I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS ORGANIZATION TO SHIP YOUR CAR OR TRUCK. YOU DONT NEED TO GUESS ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT THEY TAKE CHARGE AND HANDLE EVERYTHING. [ View ]
    Poster:FRED BELL
    Date:2/8/2016 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Infinitig37s
    Review:The whole experience was very comfortable. Nicole was awesome and the driver was awesome. I wish I had more to put on report but it was quick and easy. I'm writing from my phone so it makes it difficult. I want to thank all. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan lowry
    Date:2/8/2016 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:After getting a cheaper qoute from another company, I decided to go with the other company. A week went by and my car still hadn't been picked up. So I canceled with them and called Auto transport 123 back. the car was picked up 2 days later and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Morgan
    Date:2/8/2016 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: As Promised
    Review:I had been routinely using another carrier (Dependable Auto Shippers) but dropped them after they held my car for 12 days without shipping. After reading some online reviews I contacted Auto Transport 123. Brian was courteous and easy to deal with. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:2/8/2016 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan Ext 564
    Review:My vehicle was getting delivered from North Carolina to California. This family owned company was very knowledgeable and friendly. Only issue I had was every time I called for an update the carrier didn't pick up or respond. I would call the company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Devera
    Date:2/8/2016 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:He was very helpful and attentive. He walked me through the entire process. With his help, the process was very worry free. I highly recommend him. Customer service was great. I'll be booking a second trip with him at the end of the week. [ View ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Jason 549
    Review:Good transport, Expected to be delivered before promised time, but it was not late from their promised date. Car was a little dirty as it was in an open trailor. but no damages observed on the car. [ View ]
    Poster:Rahul
    Date:2/8/2016 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bobby West
    Review:Overall Bobby and Steve brothers worked as a team providing detailed info and consistent contact to help me get a full trust on the moving process and get me contacted with a truck driver company. The truck driver communicated with a contract to iden... [ More ]
    Poster:Resident in PAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Richelle - Extension 361
    Review:Overall experience was good. The vehicle picked up on time and delivered the next day itself. No issues to the vehicle and all went on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Prashant Nair
    Date:2/8/2016 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:First time using a transport service. When starting the process online and reading the crazy stories i felt obligated to write a review in which it may help someone else choose this company. Brandon from start to finish was great!! All my woories co... [ More ]
    Poster:marty butler
    Date:2/8/2016 6:27:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.