View 150,601 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,602th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1713 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.43% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: toyota camrys
    Review:Service provided was very good. The drver was courteous and so were people on phone. The information that gave me was accurate. Overall the experience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:hariprasab
    Date:10/20/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE DELIVERED!
    Review:When I was ready to ship my Honda Civic, Nicole Carter responded quickly. Given my research, I expected AT 123 Auto Transport to pick up and to deliver my car in a timely manner. We completed the necessary plans by computer. This meant that I ... [ More ]
    Poster:ANNIE HUBBARD
    Date:10/20/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 potiac lemans
    Review:good fast service thanks good job on my 1967 Pontiac lemans from wi to blaine washinton and thanks to tara for all the work Ross Egilson [ View ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:10/20/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 BMW
    Review:Uch a great service, helped my mom transport her car to texas in such little time. They always answer when.you need them, very patient, and the beat part they give you the drivers information that way you can keep in touch about the car. [ View ]
    Poster:abril
    Date:10/20/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: cbr
    Review:You guys are the best. Motorcycle was delivered on time and in great condition. Customer service was friendly and took care of me immediately and patiently. [ View ]
    Poster:yoshoy
    Date:10/20/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Both Pickup and Delivery was ontime
    Review:Car was picked up ontime and Delivered in reasonable time. Happy with Overall service..Would refer AutoTransport123 to my friends if there any opportunities. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Jayaprakash
    Date:10/20/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Made It easy
    Review:Tara contacted me via email and phone multiple times. I called her back and she took over. Made it very easy. We had a claimant vehicle damaged in an auto accident. The claimant was from another state and the vehicle was not drivable. We needed to re... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Gibson
    Date:10/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Mercedez Benz
    Review:This was a totally positive experience from start to finish. Both the company and the driver were a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend working with AutoTransport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheryl L
    Date:10/20/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Corvair
    Review:Driver was most kind and knowledgeable. Great communication. On time delivery. Will use service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Gerald
    Date:10/20/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: ford fusion
    Review:working with the company was great i didnt have to worry about a thing. i will deff deal with them again. they keeped calling to make sure things were great and i was happy. best people to deal with. people on the phone where so nice and i cant thank... [ More ]
    Poster:frank annitti
    Date:10/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The driver/dispatch was in contact and delivered when promised in good condition but waited to review paper work and answer any questions. [ View ]
    Poster:shelley
    Date:10/17/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Honda
    Review:Driver was polite and on time. The entire time he was here was approximately 5 minutes. He knew what he was doing and I appreciated his work. I would certainly use this company in the future if needed. His truck transport was clean and in excelle... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonard DoranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you ross!
    Review:Customer service Rep was very helpful. I was not charge a penny more than what I was quoted. My car got to its destination right at the perfect time i wanted. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:10/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Review:AutoTransport123 did a Good Job. Delivered in full, no problems. Would use again. and recommend. Car was picked up and delivered on time without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua Hackmann
    Date:10/16/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:Very helpful staff! Understanding and professional. On time pick up and delivery. Professional drivers as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:10/16/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Trasport
    Review:Delivery was set up in advance and the driver delivery my vehicle had made contact with me to set up a delivery time. Everything went as planned and was well coordinated. [ View ]
    Poster:Allan
    Date:10/16/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1993 GMC
    Review:The lady I worked with was a huge help. She was able to get the exact dates I needed. The driver was also friendly and kept my in the loop the entire trip. [ View ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:10/16/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: ford mustang
    Review:great service great commutation I enjoyed doing business with this co. thank you Nicole [ View ]
    Poster:jerry
    Date:10/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Lincoln Town Car
    Review:First of all AutoTransport123 sent emails as a reminder that my original quote (from months earlier) was still valid. The customer service representative, Mechalia, was kind and patient when I finally was able to make the contract. The thing that... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerrie
    Date:10/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Prius
    Review:The service was good. I enjoyed working with Renee and Clyde. The miles traveled were long but the service was good . [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/16/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: 1999 GMC
    Review:Truck was picked up EARLY which was a good thing. complete communication during transport and the truck arrived in the same condition as it left! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:10/16/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Company
    Review:I had a very good experience with Autotransport123. They told me when they could pick it up from the initial contact and they delivered. They told me I would get the car on a certain day and they were right on. The driver was a great guy. We made the... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy BushThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus
    Review:Originally I had paid for two cars to be delivered. Sale fell apart on 2nd car and shipping company is working with me on the deposit of the 2nd car. I would do business with them again [ View ]
    Poster:Angel Gaxiola This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: bmw
    Review:working with Nicole was great the driving was on time didn't have to wait for the car what's as delivered and promised [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin James
    Date:10/15/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic
    Review:Service was excellent! Scheduled pick Up date same day, car delivered on time driver was very nice. Thank you Nicole for your hard work! [ View ]
    Poster:Christine Leadingham
    Date:10/15/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Actual transporter was great, AT123=Worst Ever
    Review:Technically AT123 met all of their contractual obligations to me. I cannot say that they legally violated anything. However, their salesman promised me that my car would be picked up in 3 days or less, with a quote "High likelihood it would be... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize if you didn't like our accents William. We did call you to simply apologize because we strive for excellent customer satisfaction. As you stated we are glad your car was delivered safely, with zero damage, on time, at your guaranteed rate as always! [ view ]
    Poster:William PendletonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Honda Accord
    Review:The car has been delivered on time as they committed. The driver and auto transport people has given excellent service. They have saved me from rent car service I have saved lots money. Thank you Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Yuga
    Date:10/15/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Will use again I ship my car a lot because I'm in the military great customer service I used a lot of other shipping company's before and they didn't do as great as a job as they did [ View ]
    Poster:Brett buonannoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:AUTO TRANSPORT 123 is a great company and I would use them again. The car was picked up on time and they delivered it early. They were in contact with me the entire time to make sure that with my car was going good. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:10/15/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan Titan
    Review:The truck pick up and delivery was quick and efficient. We had a problem with the trucks being dirty upon arrival but Auto Transport 123 has been very diligent so far in getting the trucks clean and reimbursing our money. [ View ]
    Poster:TVIG
    Date:10/15/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: MI to AK
    Review:My Subaru Impreza WRX STI made it in one piece and undamaged all the way from Michigan to Alaska. They estimated 10 days for travel and it took 25, but that is understandable since the vehicle was travelling so far and AT123 has no control over the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:10/14/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: thanks brenda
    Review:Very impreesed with the serice I recieved. Was very sceptical as this was my first time of having to use a transport service.Service was great and comuinication was excelant this oversized crew cab truck was in my driveway even before I thought it w... [ More ]
    Poster:ray tolliver
    Date:10/14/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: audi a4
    Review:Casey, the woman that was setting up the move for me was very helpful and lovely. i had no problems delivering and picking up my car. actually it got from Arizona to Hawaii before the due date so i got a call on a tuesday morning to go pick it up. it... [ More ]
    Poster:ghazi
    Date:10/14/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!!!!
    Review:I was worried at first because I've never transported my car to another state and I bought a brand new car right before I moved from hawaii to washington state and I had really great service!!! Casey was an awesome help! I would recommend Auto transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Ariel perreira
    Date:10/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Honda pilot
    Review:The sales people were very friendly and knowledge able and when car was pick up on time and driver very friendly and car made it on early than expect which is a good thing [ View ]
    Poster:Elvin ReyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Super driver, car was delivered on time. Felt at ease with this company. Next time I transport a vehicle I will definitely use this company [ View ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:10/14/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Customer Service: Janine Hecht and Auto Transport 123
    Review:My experience with the company was superior as a result of Janine Hecht's coordination. She demonstrated outstanding customer service skills throughout the process and even made herself available "off hours" so I could obtain updates on the... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa J
    Date:10/13/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car shippment
    Review:The customer service was outstanding. thank you Auto transport 123 for the work . would use again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:10/13/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Chris
    Review:Chris was a delight to work with. Worked out all issues and always explained each step. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Wendy McGrew
    Date:10/13/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: 2007
    Review:Great customer service and on time. Driver was very helpful and service oriented. I would refer 123 Auto transport to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:10/13/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service on time as promised, I would definitely recommend this company Am planning to use them again in the near future [ View ]
    Poster:Nick samothrakis
    Date:10/13/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Chevelle
    Review:Wonderful outfit to do business with. very professional and they do what they say. I needed urgent pick up and delivery...one day notice and they did it. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:10/13/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Ford Mustang
    Review:The service was good. They picked the car up on time and delivered it two days earlier than estimated delivery time. I was really pleased with the any aspect of the service. [ View ]
    Poster:KorhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 Ford
    Review:Shipping automobiles can be a frustrating, but Auto Transport made it eary and affordable to have my Classic delivered on time without any issues. I will use Auto Transport again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:John Fullington
    Date:10/13/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Pontiac
    Review:Matt was great in getting a transport and keeping in contact with me. Very upfront and no hidden costs. Great company. [ View ]
    Poster:judiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Got car on time
    Review:Customer service is really good. Customer service helped me to get a driver in narrow window. I was able to get my car before I really need it with their help. [ View ]
    Poster:Sherry Zhou
    Date:10/13/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2 trucks
    Review:All is well, keep up the good work. Nicole did an excellent job, stayed in contact. I would recommend this company to anyone that ask. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry Kennedy
    Date:10/13/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: kia forte
    Review:Car was transported in a very timely manner and was delivered safe. The driver was very friendly and helpful and worked with me to ensure door-to-door delivery. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:tory
    Date:10/13/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent driver
    Review:Kenny was excellent with loading and unloading. Promptly answering calls and keeping me informed with the whereabouts of my car [ View ]
    Poster:Amy GolebieskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: 2007 Forester
    Review:Great customer service and enjoyable to talk with. Car was delivered on time with no problems. Would do business with again. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:10/13/2014 11:39:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56