View 160,381 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,382th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1996 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.99% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.01% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: SIMPLY THE BEST!
    Review:OUTSTANDING! I'm so happy with the quick and reliable service I received from Auto Transport 123! I needed my Mercedes shipped from Vegas to Chicago and I received several quotes. Most companies wanted a three day window to pick up my car. Auto Trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/17/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Irene ext.543
    Review:I had a most incredible experience with your company through Irene. Being a new customer she led me through every step of the way with expertise and compassion. You and I are fortunate to have her on our side. Another incident occurred,My respons... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Spicer
    Date:4/17/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy - Ext. 561
    Review:Jimmy was extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process, even while having the flu he stayed in contact with me the entire time. The car was picked up late; however, the carrier George & Saba Express LLC were very friendly and ... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:4/17/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: ross
    Review:it was good. fast service and low cost. i would use these folks again for my transport needs. Thank you for helping the dealership deliver this vehicle home. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Monique - ext 508
    Review:Overall, nice experience. Car picked up on Thursday and delivered the following Thursday. The car is dirty, so I cannot see if there are any damages until I get it washed. The rep I talked to - Monique - was really nice, very helpful. I was nerv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie Li
    Date:4/17/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:I will definitely use them again for future transport needs. They were punctual and very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Deril Lees
    Date:4/17/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Review:Everything went very well. delivery was actually sooner than expected. the car was picked up on the day we agreed and it was delivered earlier than expected which was great. all questions during this interaction were answered. [ View ]
    Poster:robert salter
    Date:4/17/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole Carter
    Review:Nicole did an excellent job. She probably was the person responsible for our using your company. Plus the price. [ View ]
    Poster:Max and Marilyn Arp
    Date:4/17/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company - More Transparent
    Review:AT123 was transparent during my car shipment process; AT123 was acting on a timely manner to my request; AT123 made my auto movement smooth and without any hurdles; AT123 gave the right quote for my auto movement [ View ]
    Poster:Vaithy
    Date:4/16/2015 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Coastal Audio Video
    Review:Great service Great price! Friendly and help staff. Auto Transport 123 rocks. Spoke to many companies on this transport and although it wasn't the cheapest it was the right choice! [ View ]
    Poster:Frank Giuffre
    Date:4/16/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Nichole 362 Nichole was very helpful in explaining what rates and costs were about. She was very efficient in getting back to me in a timely fashion. My experience was a excellent one with the transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:4/16/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service!
    Review:I love the reliability and customer service of auto transport 123! This is my 2nd time using this company to transfer my vehicle; and, I wouldn't choose to ever use another company! It's well worth the money every time [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Soto
    Date:4/16/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: jason
    Review:Overall, good service. Had a little truck trouble, but they contacted me and kept me advised. They seem to be well organized and were good at customer relations. [ View ]
    Poster:ed
    Date:4/16/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy 561
    Review:Great service, helpful staff. Enjoyed sending my car with them and arrived early. Jimmy was very helpful setting this up and made sure the car arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:4/16/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan ext. 564
    Review:Pickup was early, but handled well. Worked with my schedule. Overall pleasant. Would probably use again for a move like this. [ View ]
    Poster:Landon
    Date:4/16/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Scot.
    Review:Excelente y honesto servicio.Todo fue de primera categoria y le doy 5 estrellas.(valio la pena pagar un poquito mas por un servicio de primera.)Gracias!!! [ View ]
    Response:Tenemos representantes bilingues de pie junto listo para ayudarle con su proxima llamada envio ahora 888-885-9123 ! [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:4/16/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Lee Ext 521
    Review:The process was very smooth and the driver was prompt on his delivery. I was happy will the service and will work with you all again. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Heidle
    Date:4/16/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: sue garrison
    Review:very helpful, worked above and beyond to get the job done. very friendly.. thank you thank you thank you thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:4/15/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Ross at 123 Auto Transport did a nice job hooking us up to a local Transport Company who did an outstanding job getting the car delivered. Pacific Auto Delivery made the transfer, excellent company. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/15/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:was an easy company to use and I use transport companies every day in my work. Would recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:4/15/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Solid
    Review:As promised, other than top rack, but got her on time and no hassle. FIrst time use, so was pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Gerald
    Date:4/15/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: This group delivers
    Review:Got a new job in CT from TX and needed to move quickly. Auto Transport 123 is a bit more expensive than other companies that offered their services but they deliver.Irene made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process...assuring me that my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael A
    Date:4/15/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron EXT 506
    Review:Vehicle picked up later than expected, but arrived a week early at the destination. Great communication provided along the way. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Finn
    Date:4/15/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:irene was great, driver was great. Auto transport 123 delivered! They were on time and had no hidden costs. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:4/15/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied
    Review:would use AT123 again was happy with price a a last minute pick up Driver was efficient,cordial and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:RF
    Date:4/15/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Matt
    Review:I really appreciate the efficiency and kindness I received from this company. I had booked with another company prior to calling Matt and they totally dropped the ball. Matt saved me!!! [ View ]
    Poster:E. Clark
    Date:4/14/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:had a great experience. everyone was very accomodating.Attention to detail. evident. janine in customer service is one of the best. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew Ziminsky
    Date:4/14/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Casey Jackson - Ext 365
    Review:Paul the driver was always in contact. Both the pick up and delivery were on time. Everyone was very accommodating and the service was perfect. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Joan Papadakis
    Date:4/14/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1962 Ford
    Review:Excellent service. Second time using company for shipping. Very pleased both times. Highly responsive and meticulous when speaking with me on the phone. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Biersmith
    Date:4/14/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Ed
    Review:I am happy with their service and ontime schedule Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank You Driver was excellent [ View ]
    Poster:Amlendu
    Date:4/14/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Janice ext 557
    Review:Experience was one of promptness and excellent communication. Truck was picked up when promised. Don't bother with any of the other transport companies... use 123. Major problems with South Beach Transport and State By State Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:4/14/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: jason ext.549
    Review:The vehicle was delivered on time and was done seamlessly. Great job I would highly recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:A.Arguello
    Date:4/14/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: LEE
    Review:I would use auto transport again, and recommend it to everyone. The customer service was excellent! Lee responded to all of my calls....trustworthy, honest,,,excellent! Janine was wonderful also!~ [ View ]
    Poster:Rose Sgarlato
    Date:4/13/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Monique exp508
    Review:Service was excellent, responsive, and am thrilled with the results. Really appreciate Monique's professionalism and caring. The driver was outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara Maxwell
    Date:4/13/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:contract was easy. pick-up went without trouble. delivery was on time. customer service was polite and willing to help with any questions. [ View ]
    Poster:jeff molinari
    Date:4/13/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: SUE
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected, very satisfied with the service. Sue was very helpful and returned all calls in a timeless manner. [ View ]
    Poster:CHARLES CHANDLER
    Date:4/13/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext 506
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Aaron was a tremendous help and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, well informed and that all of my questions were answered. The pick up was on time and the delivery was ahead of schedule. I would defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:4/13/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Monique-excellent representative! The drivers were wonderful too.
    Review:Monique was an excellent representative. She was honest and helpful. The drivers were a couple who were really nice and easy to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Tao
    Date:4/10/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Fred
    Review:Job was excellent. Would use again. Job was on time. Thank you Fred for your customer service. Thank you, thank you, thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:sl
    Date:4/10/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Casey Jackson
    Review:Our overall experience was GREAT! The driver was very professional, and easy to work with. Customer service was helpful, and all my questions got answered immediately. I would use these guys again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:KEITH
    Date:4/10/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: caisey
    Review:delivery on time and great service. good job .thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you trhank you [ View ]
    Poster:juan
    Date:4/10/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony extension 544
    Review:Service delivered my vehicle from Florida to Mass. Showed up early. delivered early. Greet price, better client service. Greta people to deal with, always available and the driver was more than helpful [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:4/10/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext507
    Review:Tara was very helpful and got things done. She was very responsive and knowledgable with all my questions. I would definitely ship through Tara again. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:4/9/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: FLL-LAX
    Review:Worked with Jason to get my car shipped. AutoTransport123 offered the cheapest price of all the companies I called. The car was picked up on the date we agreed on and dropped off on the day stated by the carrier. The car came to Los Angeles just a... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Lushtak
    Date:4/9/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Monique ext 508
    Review:Monique was very responsive. Transport was on time and delivered the car in very timely manner. Would use Auto Transport 123 again. [ View ]
    Poster:jeddie
    Date:4/9/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: nicole ext 362
    Review:very happy with service and would highly recommend and will use again thank you auto transport for your great service [ View ]
    Poster:sylvan
    Date:4/9/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Oscarext501
    Review:JANINE AND THE CREW AT AUTO TRANSPORT123 ARE AWESOME AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!! AND ALSO LOVE JANINE WHO BTW IS VERY SMART AND HOT!! [ View ]
    Poster:russ
    Date:4/9/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher ext. 545
    Review:This was a very satisfactory service. The carrier from Cummin, GA. was most helpful and his driver, Ed, was excellent. On the return trip the carrier from Tucson was also helpful and his driver, Sam, very knowledgable. I would certainly plan to us... [ More ]
    Poster:susan campbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Irene EXT543
    Review:From the time I first called, Irene took care of me like if I was family. She was kind and professional . We got the car before the date it was promised and the driver kept us informed on his whereabouts. He was very nice as well [ View ]
    Poster: M B
    Date:4/9/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Auto transport 123 handled the moving of the car as they said they would. They were prompt in returning inquires. The driver was knowledgeable and careful. We were pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann Delp
    Date:4/9/2015 3:00:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70