View 159,552 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,553th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1995 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.99% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.01% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: transport
    Review:The pick was on time and had an early delivery. Everyone was very professional and courteous. Very pleased with the overall service. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:3/31/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: TARA EXT 507
    Review:VERY FRIENDLY! VERY KNOWLEDGABLE! SUPER SWEET! LOVE HER! CANT WAIT TO DEAL WITH ON RETURN TRIP. WILL RECOMEND ALSO HAVE BOAT NEED TRANSPORT [ View ]
    Poster:nathan
    Date:3/31/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: cost
    Review:Auto Transport 123 had plenty of time to set-up a driver and a pick-up for my car. The delivery was scheduled five weeks in advance. The project was left unantended to in their office for over a week prior to the final arranged date. Then I get a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Fitzgerald
    Date:3/31/2015 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Brenda/Janine
    Review:I just want to let everyone know that Janine was awesome from day one. She always helped me out and had a positive attitude after me having to change my shipping date several times(due to medical/financial reasons). To top it off she even helped me o... [ More ]
    Poster:Gervaise StrongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 1:54:00 AM
    Review:Not picked up on time, but managed to deliver on time. overall good experience. Customer service was good. [ View ]
    Poster:RatanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Agent Danvery pleasant and accomdatinggood compaany reliable priced right thank you for good service and will recommend you to my friends [ View ]
    Poster:pauline
    Date:3/30/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: CASEY JACKSON
    Review:Thank you for the best service, A+++++++++++. I will use them again for sure. truck driver was awesome, thank you,. [ View ]
    Poster:MALEK
    Date:3/30/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Hawaii
    Review:Casey was a great help with shipping my car all the way to Hawaii. She updated me whenever possible and made me feel comfortable while my car traveled 6,000 miles! [ View ]
    Poster:Nicole VigneaultThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: oscar ext. 560
    Review:excellant service, driver very informative and on time . highly recommend auto transport 123 for all your shipping needs!thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:bill
    Date:3/30/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: JOE EXTENSION 704
    Review:Joe was professional and he gave me a service for my fee... he is a good assert to the company.. The driver was very professional too and contacted me all through on his way to me [ View ]
    Poster:Paul AwohThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext506
    Review:Arron was great in the manor in which he handled this transaction. Would not hesitate to use him again. Thank you very much AARON! [ View ]
    Poster:Gene
    Date:3/30/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: AARON EXT506 Great Company
    Review:Aaron and his team were A++++++. I was so very pleased. Samuel was the driver and very very pleasant and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:PAUL
    Date:3/30/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Casey Ext 365
    Review:We were extremely happy with the services provided. Janine was great with customer service. We would definitely recommend your services in the future. We would also use your services again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Alfred M
    Date:3/30/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Irene EXT 543
    Review:I highly recommend Autotransport 123! Great customer service! Everything was on time and the transaction was completed very efficiently! [ View ]
    Poster:Ricardo
    Date:3/30/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Danny ext 700
    Review:Daniel was great to work with and very knowledgable. The driver was late, he ended up picking up the car 2 days after it was scheduled, however, Daniel helped with the process of calling and keeping track with where the driver was and when delivery w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ariel Forgacs
    Date:3/30/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Buick Lacrosse
    Review:Casey did a great job and I would recommend others to him. Driver for shipping experts was exceptional and very friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Ext 368
    Review:Happy with the service sue was vey nice and answered all my questions driver was easy to work with you i would use this company again in the future thank you sue [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:3/27/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Jim at auto transport 123 was very helpfull jn seting up my transport. I felt very comfortable in dealing with him. My truck was piked up within 2 days and I had it 7 days latter. It was ahead of ..scedual. The driver was very coutiuse and called 1 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Laine
    Date:3/27/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Review:I over all had a really good experience with this company, Jimmy was great help to me. I hope to work with this company again, and I will be referring this company to many friends and colleagues. Thank you for such good service. [ View ]
    Poster:EmmitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy
    Review:This is second time I am using Autotransport123 and its service is on time both time and safe as well. I am happy with there customer service also. They are always available to help you. [ View ]
    Poster:hiteshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport
    Review:The Transportation was smooth and on time. I loved the way Auto Transport 123 handled it. I would definitely recommend for other people and I would also love to use it again. [ View ]
    Poster:Baraneedaran Dheenadayalan
    Date:3/27/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Casey Overseas department
    Review:I had excellent customer service with Casey. She was very trusting and polite as a professional. I would recommend her to any of my friends that is shipping their vehicle. She really represent as employee for Auto Transportation 123. Company [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Transport auto transport 123
    Review:I moved the my 2005 Honda Cr-v they where fast the price was fair the service was outstanding drivers where great to work with and if i have to do it again i will be calling basha at auto transport 123 [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:3/27/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Joe
    Review:Service was excellent, prompt and a fair price. Joe walked me through the process, outstanding job.Joe kept me informed regarding arrival time. [ View ]
    Poster:William
    Date:3/27/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext.514
    Review:Experience was easier that I thought. I spoke with Ross, he immediately scheduled the pickup and explained the process. Driver was very friendly and scheduled the pickup time and delivery time. He arrived promptly. Overall, a great experience. Janine... [ More ]
    Poster:Bary
    Date:3/27/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Changed my opinion about car shipment
    Review:I had a bad experience 7 years ago when it took 3 wks for a carrier to transport my car from St. Louis, MO to Los Angeles. The truck driver told me that his truck broke down in a small town in New Mexico, and the first replacement part he received wa... [ More ]
    Poster:YW
    Date:3/26/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Mazda
    Review:Auto Transport 123 had excellent service. Irene answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable about the whole experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:3/26/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Not picked up on promised time, but did not have hassles in delivery. overall good experience. Customer service was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Praveen
    Date:3/26/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Experience
    Review:I did some research on certain transport companies. Ms. Sue Garrison worked with me from Auto Transport 123. She spent an hour explaining to me the details and her effort convinced me to conduct my business with them. The timeline was reasonable a... [ More ]
    Poster:Perry
    Date:3/26/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Happy B-Day
    Review:I am really happy with this service it was quick. Very good job, we never thought it will be so easy. Thank you very much!!! [ View ]
    Poster:ED
    Date:3/26/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Birthday TR Queen
    Review:This was 2nd using these guys and I will ALWAYS use and recommend them. From start to finish, communication, cost, and delivery were all excellent. Definitely the best in the business. [ View ]
    Response:Happy Birthday to the review Queen from the whole auto transport 123 family! [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Hammond
    Date:3/26/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron ext. 507
    Review:They we're firm and direct with me, didn't tell me something they could do and not produce. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Would definitely use them for future transports, and recommend them to others.... [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:3/25/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: VA to CA
    Review:Sue was an excellent help. Even though from the start she stated the company was a broker not a carrier. She was my point of contact all the way through. Amazing customer services! [ View ]
    Poster:esneda
    Date:3/25/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Tara ext. 507
    Review:Pick up in Connecticut was slow. Drop off in Colorado was on time with car in good condition. Tara was good on the phone and quick to respond about vehicle status on the drop off day. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:3/25/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: escalade
    Review:Company very reliable, honest, punctional. Company kept in contact throughout the process, when driver was arriving. Driver was very polite, professional, on time. He handled everything with caution, double checking everything before moving forward l... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby Hionis
    Date:3/25/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: RE: great experience once again
    Review:Awesome service as always. I have used Autotransport 123 several times now, and every time has been exceptional. Will continue to use on all transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Car Sync
    Date:3/25/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tara
    Review:I was very pleased with my transport service! I have never used a transport service before and was very concerned up until the driver came. The driver was a very awesome person and was an experienced driver! I highly recommend this company to anyone!... [ More ]
    Poster:Bre'Jon
    Date:3/25/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: overseas
    Review:casey was very helpful made this whole process painless. if needed will definitely use again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:3/25/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Pricing
    Review:I use often vehicle transportation within the United States, your price was above several transportation companies that I contacted, (200.00 above) you must take this in consideration, overall the service was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Guillermo Rojas
    Date:3/25/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Ross ext 514
    Review:The service was great everything was explained to me. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to transport there vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:mario
    Date:3/24/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole Hancock ext. 362
    Review:Nicole was awesome with responding. She is extremely prompt whenever I would call her. Her service was great. Would recommend and use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:3/24/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Danny ex 700
    Review:Besides the mix up on driver's it was good service I felt the price could of been alil better seeming the first driver never showed or called but Danny fixed it an sit up a pick up the next day ...Danny worked wit me after I call many times [ View ]
    Poster:jontea
    Date:3/24/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 123
    Review:I had an exceptional experience with my service representative Tara. My car arrived on time and all my questions were answered. Thank you for the excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristian
    Date:3/24/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Prompt and efficient pick up and delivery. Would definitely recommend for others to utilize Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick LongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Review:This was an overall good experience. Transporting a car can be difficult but they made it happen for us. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Bart
    Date:3/24/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Ross 514
    Review:Transported 2014 Jeep. I drove the car to Bayonne and had it senet terminal to terminal to Los Angeles. Car arrived early at clean. [ View ]
    Poster:GT
    Date:3/24/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan 564
    Review:the only issue I had with shipping my vehicle was the unfortunate misunderstanding between me and the the agency about payment. I believed that I would be able to pay the total amount, but instead my parents were made to pay $700 upon delivery for my... [ More ]
    Poster:Gage
    Date:3/24/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ext 549
    Review:The service was great from start to finish. Jason explained everything, the car even arrived early. I would totally recommend this company to all my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Tricia
    Date:3/24/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Oscar made my mother feel very comfortable. the driver Robert was very nice also thank you very much. [ View ]
    Poster:john marieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 123 Experience
    Review:Nicole Carter was great and wonderful to work with, my Pontiac G6 was shipped on time, safe and sound. Any questions I had were answered and made me feel comfortable about the whole experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:3/23/2015 8:17:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69