View 149,492 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,493th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. US DOT # 2196303 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1724 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.45% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: transport
    Review:Steve was great help and driver very helpful and customer service was excellent!!!! car got here on time [ View ]
    Poster:xavier GomezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: BMW X3
    Review:GREAT SERVICE! THEY WERE ON TIME AND EASY TO DEAL WITH. YOU TALK TO AN ACTUAL PERSON AND THEY HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND FRIENDLY. THEY ARE RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY AND TAKE CARE OF THE VEHICLE DURING TRANSPORTATION. [ View ]
    Poster:SAIED RAFIE
    Date:10/2/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: 1940 chevy
    Review:good service, very polite agent and honest. Was able to obtain a transporter for me as agreed. Would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:10/1/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Review:they did a great job of picking up on time and transporting my car. the people are great to work with and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:10/1/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: 78 Lincoln
    Review:These people were very courteous and prompt. they explained everything, arrived on time and was very careful with my car. it actually arrived 1 day early which was excellent and very professional in unloading the car. they kept in contact with me an... [ More ]
    Poster:Gus Smith
    Date:10/1/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1994 GMC Pickup
    Review:Service and professionalism outstanding. The transport driver (Dave of Cowboys Transport and Delivery) proved to be very customer oriented. Auto Transport 123, was extremely helpful as I had never shipped an auto before. The driver stayed in constan... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:10/1/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honda curve
    Review:Company was very professional, easy to work with, on time, and friendly. Chris was a pure joy to work with but he works too hard and needs to spend more time with his daughter. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:9/30/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: awesome
    Review:Aaron was patient with me getting money together to get the car shipped out and as soon as I got the money I called up and the car was being sent on its way... couldn't believe how simple and easy it was. Definitely will go through this company next ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew dunkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:zcasey was very helpful and curteous. This was a new experience and she provided guidance in a lot of ways. [ View ]
    Poster:polly hall
    Date:9/30/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette ZO6
    Review:Chris was awesome, very informative and professional. Vlad the driver kept me informed and delivered the vehicle on time without incident [ View ]
    Poster:Lynne
    Date:9/30/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPMENT
    Review:CHRIS WAS EASY TO WORK WITH FROM BEGINNING TO END. VERY UPFRONT AND QUICK! WILL CONTINUE TO USE HIM AND AT123! [ View ]
    Poster:MERCEDES BENZ OF OWINGS MILLS
    Date:9/30/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Merchedes-Benz ML 320
    Review:He was excellent , great manors , perfect timing. very good . he did would he would say he would do . ( Driver ) Steve was nice to work with also ( Sales Rep ) [ View ]
    Poster:Lauree
    Date:9/30/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette
    Review:Great organization. Great customer service! No problems! Doing business t=with them again just because of the costumer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/30/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: After Fifteen Years of Transporting My Car
    Review:The scheduling representative made adjustments in the initial request to meet my needs and demands and communicated all changes online and by telephone immediately. This was greatly appreciated and eased my anxiety level. I indicated that the car... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald Bryson
    Date:9/29/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Buick
    Review:Nicole was excellent to work with. I very much appreciate her knowledge and honesty throughout this transaction. I will defineltly recommend this service to anyone I know looking for transportation. Thank You so Much!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:9/29/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Jeep
    Review:Our Jeep was picked up and delivered. We were given direct contact with the driver and they worked out the details direct. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:9/29/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Fusion
    Review:The people I worked with at Auto Transport were very quick finding me a driver. I was unable to go with the initial driver and they found me another quickly as well. I received my car in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Charita
    Date:9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Review:Service was really excellent. It was communicated regularly on the status of my vehicle transfer. I would define tilt go again go their service [ View ]
    Poster:Venkat
    Date:9/29/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Chris
    Review:Chris was an awesome contact throughout the whole process. He was the first one to contact me about shipping my vehicle. I did not ship with them until doing my research and once I did, I realized I made the right choice. My car arrived in 7 days fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Ekene
    Date:9/29/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Motorcycle
    Review:great service. I liked working with Chris costumer was good also thank you thank you thank you I like Janine too [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:9/29/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: 64 catty elederado
    Review:the transport was a good experience. excellent driver kept in touch. fast service nice people to deal with i will use them in the future thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:guyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: oldsmobile
    Review:George and all others were very helpful and professional. A very smooth process to ship my car. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:billy
    Date:9/26/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Nissian Altima
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car...Very stressful! Thank you Janine for your excellent customer service. You were so helpful through this whole process!! [ View ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:9/26/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Dan
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car, the support staff was very thorough. Dan was AWESOME!!!!! I would definitely recommend my friends to go through this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Eulanda RiddickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: 1991 ford mustang
    Review:the service was great very good customer service and great communication.everything went smooth with the transport no visible damage seen would recommend to others and will be a repeat costumer. [ View ]
    Poster:terry turner
    Date:9/26/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Toyota
    Review:The service was delivered earlier than expected. I enjoyed talking with Renee. And I enjoyed discussing the service with Clay. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/25/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: lexus rx
    Review:Driver was excellent. Sales person for the company was not helpful. Would use this driver again with no question. [ View ]
    Poster:jim williamsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent! Great Experience. Definitely Recommended.
    Review:In planning our move from New York City to California, we decided to ship our car for many varying factors. After much research and "interviewing" of various different carriers we chose Auto Transport 123 because of their professionalism, e... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandi Kane
    Date:9/25/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Company Transport
    Review:Initial contact personnel were very friendly. Office staff for trucking service was friendly. Trucks arrived on time. Easy process. [ View ]
    Poster:TVIGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Pick up and drop off was good . car came the way we left it . Customer service was good to work with thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:9/25/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: thank you dan
    Review:the serice was excellent. the driver was very cordial. thank you to dan for setting us up.the car shipped just fine . [ View ]
    Poster:Rita Paxton
    Date:9/25/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Cadillac
    Review:I/ We here at Royal Oak Have been extremely pleased with the work of Mr. Matt at AT123. I personally gaurantee continously to use Matt in representing me at Royal Oak for our Vehicle Transportantion. Thank you Matt [ View ]
    Poster:Don Whitworth
    Date:9/25/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Review:Auto Transport 123 are very honest people. I wasn't led astray at any point in our transaction, and their asking prices match up with anyone. Customer service is top of the line as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:9/24/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: 3 car move
    Review:Drivers were great with the handling of my vehicles. Office personnel were spot on as well. I will be using them next time I need my cars moved.thanks . [ View ]
    Poster:robert
    Date:9/24/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Was overall pleased with the service. Communication was excellent and car was delivered ontime. Would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Michele BormannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Lincoln
    Review:Michlia made the process incredibly eay. The driver was so courteous that my elderly parent called twice to make sure I told the driver how much she appreciated his kindness and professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:9/24/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Ford F150
    Review:Customer service was very courteous and prompt with answering questions and getting back to me. Very efficient and easy to set up transport. [ View ]
    Poster:bita
    Date:9/24/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 BMW Transport
    Review:Casey was very responsive during this entire process. She was always available for questions. She kept on top of the driver's whereabouts. The entire transport of the vehicle was very successful. [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Silverstein
    Date:9/24/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: 2008 Corvette
    Review:My car was picked up as promised, driver was very friendly. assured me my convertible would be safe from any overhead car that might leak oil. Car was delivered at the time it was promised. My car was put in my drive way before I even came out. [ View ]
    Poster:JoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Lifted Jeep wrangler
    Review:Very professional personnel over the phone and in person! The pickup was expedient and on time as was the drop off! Would recommend their services to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew CopusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 BMW
    Review:Irene was very helpful. She took you through every step of the way and delivered on her promise. The driver was nice and courteous as well. Great team to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Mekki
    Date:9/23/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: corvette
    Review:We are so pleased with the service we received from Steve, he was very professional and did everything he promised. We will recommend him to our friends when they need to ship their vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Mimi Logsdon
    Date:9/23/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: 300m
    Review:Anthony helped me place in the order on friday and my car was home on time thanks to the driver chris. [ View ]
    Poster:Klevin
    Date:9/23/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Information
    Review:The sales person, Victor was very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. He kept in touch. He did tell me that my deposit was $225, we need to use services such as Auto Transport 123 [ View ]
    Poster:Bambi
    Date:9/23/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:we were very satisfied and would definitely recommend this company to anyone our car was taken care of quite nicely smooth operation very professional [ View ]
    Poster:Harlene Rowe
    Date:9/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Was on time excellent communication . Kept me up to date only one thing need to make sure they put who to make certified check out to. [ View ]
    Poster:Penney
    Date:9/22/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The service was good. The only concern was the call to pickup our cars early. No arrangement was made to pickup early. It was a time sensitive delivery. The misunderstanding was resolved. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Dunlap
    Date:9/22/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: hundai azerra
    Review:Thank you for a great service. Car was picked up and delivered across the country promptly. Would use this company again, thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:jennie
    Date:9/22/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 123 Review
    Review:I would highly recommend Transport123 for anyone looking to have their vehicle(s) transported if they want piece of mind. My initial contact with Transport123 was an amazing experience, being greeted by their friendly staff and having them explain ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence H.
    Date:9/22/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have reached at123 and they gave me good price and excellent customer support and on time delivery. I will suggest to go with auto123 [ View ]
    Poster:chandu
    Date:9/22/2014 4:24:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55