View 162,646 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,647th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2120 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.24% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT 123
    Review:Everything is fine..except hard to contact the driver. I will use next time for sure! I will also recommend other ppl to use it... [ View ]
    Poster:Suzanne Lin
    Date:5/22/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Jason EXT549
    Review:Service great. We are pleased. Jason was very easy to work with. I would recommend your services. Car was received at a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Becker
    Date:5/22/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Jason ext. 549
    Review:Basically - this whole thing went fairly smooth. I definitely would consider doing more business with them. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob ZdroikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: great
    Review:Only shippers i use. Ross has great customer skills and meets all of our needs here great company and we are loyal to them proces are reasonable and if not they will meet our needs veey pleased with them and look foward to more with this company. [ View ]
    Poster:ErikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: All good
    Review:Everything went well. Anthony was very professional and helpful! The trucking company was hard to reach at time and they arrived early but delivered the car early. [ View ]
    Poster:Amanda SheatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: matt ext 512
    Review:Matt was excellent on the initial call and follow up. I have never transported my car and he answered every question I had and made me feel comfortable to order the service on line. The driver was exceptionally pleasant and called an hour ahead so ... [ More ]
    Poster:kathryn
    Date:5/22/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Auto Transport 123
    Review:From my initial contact with Ed Kenner to help along the way by Janine Hecht my experience with this company was great! They lived up to their promises. I would use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Millner
    Date:5/22/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: AT123 is the best!
    Review:I had an excellent experience from start to finish. I had no previous experience with this process and felt well informed throughout. Dan, my sales representative, was very informative, professional, and enthusiastic. He went to great lengths to pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Melinda
    Date:5/21/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: ZX-12R
    Review:They took a couple of days longer than expected to get a driver for pickup but service was good and prompt once driver picked up my bike. Bike was well taken care of. No complaints on the handling of my bike. [ View ]
    Poster:Jody
    Date:5/21/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: nicole carter
    Review:very prompt, excellent communication, and ultra fast, would recommend this company, good follow up, was very pleased with this company. [ View ]
    Poster:mike sissel
    Date:5/21/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: TARA 507
    Review:This company was prompt and kept me updated on pick up information and I recommend using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:JOE TERRY
    Date:5/21/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Review:Initially I was apprehensive about shipping my car and received quotes from multiple carriers. At the end Autotransport 123 was clearly the best choice. Excellent support and each driver was polite, honest and showed incredible attention to detail. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Dirk AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:Transport was good, car came back in good condition and on time. The carrier I worked with were very nice too. [ View ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:5/21/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony-ext 544
    Review:I was with another company prior to contacting Anthony, but that did not work out. Anthony helped me find a truck immediately and shipped my car in a very timely fashion. [ View ]
    Poster:Snow
    Date:5/21/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: First transport
    Review:This was my first time transporting my vehicle. Being a brand new vehicle I was very hesitant in transporting and choosing a company. However once I contacted auto transport 123 and spoke with Ross, he gave me all the information I needed in making a... [ More ]
    Poster:A.casey
    Date:5/20/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: monique with the voice
    Review:its beatifull service and I will contact this service again i will defenetly rcomend work with monique [ View ]
    Poster:ziad ibrahim
    Date:5/20/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: LEE Ext-521
    Review:The shipping is pretty smooth, only was delayed by 2days other than that the service is really good. [ View ]
    Poster:VN
    Date:5/20/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:Irene was there for me every step of the way with a clear description of the process and outcome. When I had a question I called Irene and she promptly called me back and answered my question. The man who picked up and also delivered my car was pol... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherry Sajdak
    Date:5/20/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Monique - ext 508
    Review:Great experience. Easy to engage. Car was picked up immediately and delivered early - couldn't have been easier. Monique was great - everything occurred as she described. [ View ]
    Poster:bill
    Date:5/20/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:Great company and great customer service. Helped me through out the entire process.I would recommend this company to others. Tara was really sweet and had a lot of patience with me because it was my first time shipping a car from another state. They ... [ More ]
    Poster:jennifer simon
    Date:5/20/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:Irene was really helpful taking me through the process as a first time shipper.She was available to answer questions i had.guided me through the online order process which took couple of minutes and thats pretty much what i needed to do and rest ever... [ More ]
    Poster:Py
    Date:5/20/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:This is a very good company to do business with. The agreed quote remained the same. There were no extra fees ..I really enjoyed hiring a family owned company. .Thanks for the great service [ View ]
    Poster:steve cook This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Basha
    Review:Basha was awesome! Great personality and wonderful to deal with. 3rd time using this company and always to satisfaction. Transporters are very easy to deal with and communication is always terrific. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:5/20/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Feedback
    Review:The service was fine Everything from the first contact to the delivery was great. The transport was early on pick up and final delivery. I was very happy that nothing was stolen or damaged. Jason was fine on the phone and answered all of my questio... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Waitzman
    Date:5/20/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Review:Janine Hecht was very helpful. Would definitely use Janine again. Thank you Janine for all of your assistance with shipping my car [ View ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:5/20/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Lee ext. 521
    Review:he service that I received was good quality. There was one issue with the car attempted to be picked up early, but we were able to quickly get that resolved. Overall the service was great though. [ View ]
    Poster:Demetri
    Date:5/20/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Excellent customer service experience, Irene is personable and knows her business well. I like having the form with the contact info for the driver and carrier company being emailed to me in case of any emergencies. The delivery was made much more qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:5/20/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Review:I initially tried to work with other transporters, but they were not honest about the actual cost of the transport. Matt gave me a bid, my vehicles was picked up and that was the cost. Excellent job! Wish I would have listened to Matt in the begin... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:5/20/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Monique ext 808
    Review:The whole process went very well. Monique was very responsive and knowledgeable. She was a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:JRS
    Date:5/19/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 mini cooper
    Review:The service was good and Casey was very friendly. I would recommend this company to someone else. The driver was friendly as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Damika Triible
    Date:5/19/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrson ext368
    Review:Sue was great to deal with during the car transport. She was honest and upfont. Everything went great. [ View ]
    Poster:DC
    Date:5/19/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Ross ext514
    Review:Very knowledgable, pleasant to deal with. The order was taken care of in a timely manner and my car was delivered undamaged and a couple days early! Would definitely ship with auto transport 123 again! [ View ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan 564
    Review:Everything went well, would use them again.Cost was a bit high verse some other people that used your service but the timing was the critical factor. [ View ]
    Poster:DaVE
    Date:5/19/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony ext.544
    Review:Anthony was very helpful and easy to talk to. The driver was really nice and prompt and great with communication. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:5/19/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Responsive to phone calls, prompt service, competitive rates. Transporter good about updating regarding delivery times. [ View ]
    Poster:mitch miller
    Date:5/19/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Monique508
    Review:Monique is very kind and really know the business. The driver, Frank...a great guy, very helpfull and friendly [ View ]
    Poster:Fred KunzendorfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Jordan ext 564
    Review:Every thing about the transport went smoothly. Great communication, on time, fair price. Very happy with Jordan and Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Jessie Lapid
    Date:5/19/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron EXT506
    Review:The service was great, the driver was on time, they brought the enclosed hauler as promised. We would recommend this company, and we would use this company again. Thank you for the great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Allen Millhouse
    Date:5/19/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Matt ext512
    Review:Good service, much better than the shipping of my car to North Caroline by another company. We would highly recommend 123Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:5/19/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Review:I would defiantly use this company again. They made it easy , fast and were all very professional.The cost was 825.00 to move the car 1000 miles. This move was completed within a week of me calling. Matt from Auto Transport 123 was very professional ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt A
    Date:5/18/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jason 551
    Review:I was contacted by AT 123 about moving my vehicle that I had bought on Ebay in Mo . I told them that I wanted a enclosed carrier as it was a show car. After talking to Jason we agreed or a price and told him the window for delivery was between a cer... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/18/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Review:the service was excellent, cost reasonable and my contact was very professional. she worked with us on making sure the car was picked up before my son left school. [ View ]
    Poster:john doe
    Date:5/18/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Lee ext
    Review:First time transporting I was a little nervous but 123 came thru would use them again Lee was professional and cheerful [ View ]
    Poster:kenneth hess
    Date:5/18/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: they rescued me!!
    Review:they did helped me in urgent case at pretty awesome price when compared to other.. I highly recommend them and pretty good service.. thanks to Aaron!! [ View ]
    Poster:AK
    Date:5/18/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:I admit I was concerned about my first auto transport. Even the highest-ranked companies had some poor reviews. After calling a few companies, I found some of the services contradicted each other in terms of how the process worked. However, with Auto... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:5/18/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: basha 550
    Review:basha was great the driver tom was also very good knowledgeable very customer orientated. would recomend to anyone to use basha and auto transport 123 [ View ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:5/18/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Irene EXP543
    Review:Great experience! Setting up the transport was quick and easy. Driver was courteous, professional, and on time. Would definitely use the service again! Many thanks to Irene for helping me get my classic car home in one piece. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack Falls
    Date:5/18/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Basha Ext 550
    Review:I had my wrong assumptions about the company looking at reviews from yelp and other sites. But Basha explained me clearly of their work and it seems to be very true. The transporter and the customer service were friendly and assuring. I got my back i... [ More ]
    Poster:Raymond Dhinakaran Lazarus
    Date:5/18/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: lee ext521
    Review:customer was excellent on time for pick up. also the company follow up with me with the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:prestige motors
    Date:5/18/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I had a good experience dealing with Autotransport123. Jonathan was very helpful though the process (my pickup and dropoff requirements were a bit challenging), and my driver was very polite and helpful as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/18/2015 11:14:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74