View 165,119 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,120th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Website:http://www.AutoTransport123.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 9/7/2010

With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ www.AutoTransport123.com. Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following sites:TransportReviews.com, Movecars.com, YellowPages.com, Yelp.com, MerchantCircle.com, SuperPages.com. We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/ US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2260 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.52% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.48% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Subject: transport
    Review:Nicole provided friendly, competent service. The car was delivered a day late, which was not a problem. The exterior of the car was dirty due to it being exposed to the elements during transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/29/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:Aaron was great.Helped me get a pickup truck transferred to texas, and worked around my scheduling issues for the pickup. He was friendly and easily available. [ View ]
    Poster:Noah
    Date:6/29/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: transport car
    Review:I will recommend AT123 to transport vehicle! my car was delivered 6 days from the day I contacted them. no problem at all! thanks Casey! [ View ]
    Poster:rosario
    Date:6/29/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Lou
    Review:The Car came sooner than expected! They are very Reliable. Great value. Highly recommend. Thank you so much for your service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff mathess
    Date:6/29/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Ross exp514
    Review:I got my car in a timely manner, no damage was done to the car. They took pictures of the car before they pick it up. The guy who dropped it off was very nice [ View ]
    Poster:jess
    Date:6/29/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Ext512
    Review:Matt was very thorough and helpful. Everything promised was delivered. I would absolutely use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:6/29/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: richaeel ext361
    Review:very good will transport agen a+++++richaeel was very help full truck was dropped off when they said will recermend trucking agen [ View ]
    Poster:robert smith
    Date:6/29/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Brian Hecht
    Review:I was compleyrly satisfied! He was so nice and professional with my son and me. I will call only hi If I ever need transport again! [ View ]
    Poster:Keeley garcia
    Date:6/29/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: BMW X5 Delivery
    Review:I want to say from my first point of contact with Tara , she was very experienced in discussion through the process , will versed in her job and plesant to speak with . I would recomend her and the company services... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph Dello
    Date:6/29/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Dillon MT
    Review:My car ( 1935 Pontiac) was in Dillon MT and did not run. I was not able to find a transporter willing to go and get it. All of the other transport companies gave me a bid , all in the same range. After a week or so, we kept raising the price, still ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:6/29/2015 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony
    Review:It was a great experience. I was walked through the entire process and all my questions were answered. [ View ]
    Poster:VmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:My experience was good with this company. The price was significantly cheaper than the competitor quotes I received. The driver arrived within my available window, was very nice and helpful, and arrived at the destination incredibly quickly, so we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:6/27/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Tara
    Review:the delivery was completed on time without any damage. the user was happy with the delivery. The delivery person was courteous and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/26/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Lee
    Review:Service was excellent and shipped my car on time thank you tranport123 so much. I will look forward to recommend to my friends about this service. [ View ]
    Poster:KEVIN PHAM
    Date:6/26/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:Good transport, was early and very efficient. would use company again. Driver was kind and very knowable. Thank you very much for your service. [ View ]
    Poster:M.EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service I received with AT123. I have used them two times now and would use them again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Cf
    Date:6/26/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Camarin Geving
    Review:After a terrible experience with Matt, Camarin saved the day by actually caring about my problem and getting my car to me. Stellar customer service representative. [ View ]
    Poster:MH
    Date:6/26/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Matt
    Review:good job Matt! i wasnt expecting my car went form Nevada to New York ns just 4 days , but Matt made it happend. The whole process went very smooth. A+ for Matt and B for the dirver because he was late for few hours!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Yang
    Date:6/26/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Review:My experience with the transport company was beyond all of my expectations their customer service reps were amazing to work with.My vehicle arrived on time and the driver that they had was also wonderful to work with. I would definitely recommend aut... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerry Tucker
    Date:6/26/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transported out of state
    Review:The transporters acted promptly and kept us informed of the progress. The vehicle was up picked up on time and delivered within a reasonable time frame and the vehicle was dropped off without incident or damage. I would recommend using Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Sproul
    Date:6/26/2015 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: casey jacson
    Review:VERY Good Service transporter was VERY Friendly ETC.. Took Very good care of my car.. I will use this service next year for another car.. [ View ]
    Poster:gg
    Date:6/25/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:Worked with Matt and the driver. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:BS
    Date:6/25/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Monique508
    Review:The service was excellent they made everything so easy.. the service was pronto an I would definitely use there service again without a doubt. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael simpson
    Date:6/25/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Dervice
    Review:Extremely pleased with prompt, professional service throughout the transfer of my vehicle. Will definitely use again as needed. [ View ]
    Poster:John Renfro
    Date:6/25/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Tara 507
    Review:Tara, Was a great help in setting up my transport. This is the second time I have used this service. Thank you, Mike Garcia [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Garcia
    Date:6/25/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: WOW- FAST
    Review:I called and spoke to a very cool young lady named Tara. This wasnt the 1st time that I had used this company but they did well the 1st time so I used them again. I called Tara to transport a corvette enclosed from Chicago to Phoenix and I was blown ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Anderson
    Date:6/25/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Review:Every one I spoke with included every detail step by step. I needed my truck ASAP & they got it to me ASAP. I am very pleased with auto transport 123's services & recommend them to anyone. The price was great too for such short notice. Dispat... [ More ]
    Poster:Casey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Irene
    Review:Working with irene was great. Cars reached there on time. She was good to work with. I wil recommend it to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Lalit
    Date:6/25/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Tara
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Car pick up and delivery was convenient and well done. Great company and excellent job overall. I was very satisfied with the transport of two cars across the country [ View ]
    Poster:MK
    Date:6/25/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: matt exp512
    Review:Very fast on contact very fast on updates over all very good I would use this company again and carrier was very good also [ View ]
    Poster:maurice
    Date:6/25/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Review:Theres alot of Shipping companies i went through but this was the most professional service i received and decided to go through them and it got here just on time i was able to be in contact with the driver, the driver was very patient with my situat... [ More ]
    Poster:Weston
    Date:6/24/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Casey Jackson
    Review:Casey was very helpful making the arraignments and the pick-up was on time and they were very nice & helpful.... [ View ]
    Poster:Bev Schuerman
    Date:6/24/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience..... Again..
    Review:I am a very busy business professional who purchases cars as a hobby. Each time I find an addition to my collection I make one phone call and they handle everything. I know that after a couple of minutes on the phone that my car will show up,... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Larsen
    Date:6/24/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Oscar ext. 501
    Review:Answered promptly when contacted. Picked up on time. Driver answered cell phone when contacted and was accommodating. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:6/24/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Fisher
    Review:He was very considerate and knowledgeable and tried to get things done. He tried hard to get a transport for us. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:6/24/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Tara & Julian
    Review:Tara was a great customer service rep. She was very helpful and professional. She got me the best price available for the transport and everything she promised was delivered. Julian was also great. He picked up and delivered the car on time without a... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/24/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Danny Brown
    Review:Danny has given us excellent service in the 2 years we have used him. He was quickly able to find us another carrier after the original transporter showed up without a 24 hr. Call. Danny is very efficient and easy to work with. Things go smoothly wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:6/24/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:Pleased with service but did not realize I needed to lock in price for later date so I did pay mores elicited promptly and on time [ View ]
    Poster:Beth greene
    Date:6/24/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Lee
    Review:Lee was great to work with and handled the quote, scheduling, and contract very quickly. Every time I attempted to contact the company, Lee was available and handled my questions. I would recommend this service and will use them again if the need eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick P
    Date:6/24/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Positive experience. Car was picked up within the two day window and delivered the next day. Price was slightly higher than some others, however the job got done. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave LeCourtois
    Date:6/24/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Irene 543
    Review:Auto Transport 123 is very reliable and honest company. My truck was picked up and delivered on time. There are no hidden fees. I recommend this company to anyone looking to ship your vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Arenda
    Date:6/23/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:This company was comparable to others in transport cost but we chose them because of the follow up service. We were contacted by the transporter before our vehicle was dropped off so knew exactly when it was arriving. I would recommend to others t... [ More ]
    Poster:Robb
    Date:6/23/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: oscar 501
    Review:I am really satisfied with the service. Initially car battery was down completely. I thought i need to jump start but driver has started the car and it was running perfectly, when i received it in california. thank you so much to the truck driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Teja
    Date:6/23/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:I was really happy with the transportation. They call me to remind me that the car is on the way, the car is almost at my destination and also they will to wait until you come out to meet. What an awesome service. Definitely I'm gonna use transport 1... [ More ]
    Poster:LN
    Date:6/23/2015 7:15:00 PM
    Review:Information supplied prior about what to expect was helpful and accurate. Pick-up was timely, smooth and competent. Drop-off was smooth, timely and competent. I would use the service again. I had received lower quotes but my view is that confidence i... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/23/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Everything went well and arrived on time! Any time I called and had questions they were extremely helpful and respectful. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:6/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Services - Viginia to San Diego CA
    Review:Let me start by saying that Irene from Auto Transport 123 provided me with great customer services, she seems to always be busy but she manage my calls/emails and responded in a timely manner. I originally set the first available date for pick up on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariangela
    Date:6/23/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: customer sevice
    Review:I called ion the weekend Janine always picked up and did everything she could to help me find and pick up my car. Great service [ View ]
    Poster:Darnel E MunizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Jonathan
    Review:Jonathan was very professional and explained the moving process to me in detail. He called me when he was about to arrive and gave me a ball park time frame when the car would be delivered. He was great and made me feel confident that my car would ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Loseke
    Date:6/23/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: JIM
    Review:I am very pleased with the service I received. Wes kept me apprised of the delivery time which changed . I did not have any problem with the change of day because of the update. [ View ]
    Poster:DE
    Date:6/22/2015 9:41:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77