Transport Logo
View 171,689 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,690th Review now!

View Auto Transport 123's New Profile

Auto Transport 123
NEW LOCATION! 4815 W Russell Road Las Vegas NV
Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, NY 11510
Phone Number:(888) 885-9123
Secondary Phone Number:OFFICE #4 1309 NE 134th st Vancouver WA
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/7/2010
With a vast network of over 2,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states its no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. Auto Transport 123 is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts. We have created a formula of success by creating a simple 1,2,3 process. First most importantly is doing whatever we can do to better help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER the best transport experience possible. Second sustaining great relationships with our extended family and friendly representatives who are not seasonal or interim employees but long term career Auto Transport agents. Third allowing only the finest qualified, licensed,insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. Auto Transport 123 takes a different approach when it comes to your transport. We provide our drivers name and phone #, 1-2 days in advance so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Finally we have just launched our highly anticipated state of the art website @ Our new site features LIVE video testimonials, FAQ’s & TIPS, and REAL-TIME vehicle tracking. Getting started is as Easy As 1,2,3!! We Hold a 5 Star Rated Member Reputation with the following,,,,, We are happy to provide any of our future clients with our truck information below you can find a link to the fmsca/dot site. Please click company snapshot and enter our DOT #! US DOT # 2247479 We also have a 3rd satellite location @ 2755 South Federal Highway Boynton Beach FL "We believe that the true road to preeminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line." Andrew Carnegie
Have your own experience with Auto Transport 123 to share?

Auto Transport 123 reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2676 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.35% of Auto Transport 123 customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123
    Review:I needed to transport a family vehicle across country so I started doing my research. First thing I liked was AT123 is family owned for 35 years. Second in looking at their previous reviews their ratings were excellent. I now certainly know why. ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Elser
    Date:10/4/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:Great experience. Clearly explained the process, followed up before the shipment. Driver was great. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend Anthony. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Gorski
    Date:10/3/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Autotransport123
    Review:Overall not a bad service. The car was delivered timely. Pick up was a day late however my car did arrive safely. I would use them again¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Date:10/3/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Matt
    Review:I had a good transport with autotransport123. I shipped across country and it did not take long. Friendly and reliable. My car was not damaged. Thank you [ View ]
    Date:10/3/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Waited 4 days before it actually was picked up..
    Review:Took 4 days after the initial phone call to have it picked up but when it was they had it delivered on time and on the date I needed it to be there. Was very happy when I got the call it was there. [ View ]
    Date:10/2/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Audi A4 shipped from Chicago to Sunnyvale CA
    Review:Prompt service. Professional. Would recommend service to others. Will use the service again. Steve (truck d4iver) was very polite and friendly. He called me a day before his arrival. He ensured that I am at home when he delivers the was a plea... [ More ]
    Date:10/2/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: 100 % satisfied
    Review:I was really happy with my transport. i moved from CA to NJ and I was out of the country when I made the arrangements. Auto Transport 123 was professional, reliable, accurate. My car was scheduled to arrive on a Monday but it arrived early and they t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Arias
    Date:10/2/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Review:Auto transport 123 is definitely a top class business. I was very please with the service and professionalism as they help me to transport my vehicle from state to state door-to-door. I was pleased with the service of Matt the driver he was punctua... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura WatkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my classic muscle car
    Review:Brian was honest and clear. I felt comfortable using him to transport my old Pontiac. It took a few days to connect with a driver, but once that happened, the move got wrapped up fast. Whew. The price was a bit above other carriers, but the adage - y... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd N
    Date:10/2/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Oskar
    Review:- - - - - - - - - - - """"""""""I haven't been very satisfied with the customer services, the transport services and my over all experience was great""""""""&qu... [ More ]
    Date:10/2/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Review:Anthony was excellent. He thoroughly explained the process and provided me with a quote for my car shipment. There was a slight confusion at one point close to the shipping but Anthony very adeptly resolved the conflict. My car was picked by an excel... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita Shapiro
    Date:10/2/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: overall experience was satisfactory.
    Review:Cherrella White, at Auto transport123 was very helpful.i was very happy ,with the way she assisted me with all my doubts and queries. i would like to thank Kevin(Driver),for his excellent service and most importantly,for delivering my car safely.h... [ More ]
    Date:10/2/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport Enclosed
    Review:Transported 3 vehicles in an enclosed transport from Philadelpha to Tucson. Driver was very professional and our vehicles were picked up and delivered as quoted. I would definitely use Transport 123 in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Verbeke
    Date:10/2/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Jimmy 561
    Review:Jimmy was very professional and nice. He called after the dispatched was notified to see if they had already contacted me. He followed up again with me the day they were going to pick it up to see how things are going and to let him know when they ... [ More ]
    Date:10/2/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Tara507
    Review:Honest, thorough and helpful. Tara took the time to explain all the details of the transaction. Would definitely use this Company again. Car came in perfect shape in a reasonable amount of time. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig S
    Date:10/2/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Bobby West
    Review:Bobby was very friendly and helpful during the process. He answered his phone at all hours, so comforting when shipping such a valuable asset. The pickup and delivery were very easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Russ Nenon
    Date:10/2/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:All good. Couldn't have been scripted any better. Brandon gave me the exact information required, the pickup came on time, the delivery was on the exact date required. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:robert coneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I would definitely use this company again, and recommend it to friends. (The small problem I had was due to misunderstanding about arrangements over a 3 day holiday) The transport carrier, Avrora Express seemed to be excellent, and the car arrived ... [ More ]
    Date:10/1/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery from Oregon to California
    Review:Brian was very easy to talk with. He was very knowledgeable about the area and forthcoming with the entire process. The transaction was professional and easy. I had a request on the delivery end to have the car dropped off before noon and he was very... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy G
    Date:10/1/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Lee x512
    Review:Lee was just great to work with. Very professional, courteous, and straightforward. Did not over promise. Did over deliver, on time and then some. Highly recommend Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmood Panjwani
    Date:10/1/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: monique ext508
    Review:Monique did a fantastic job from beginning to end. to include picking up my call on off hours. The delivery team was also very helpful and responsive and kept me up to date on the status of the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa Johnston
    Date:10/1/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:From inception to completion, it was a wonderful experience. It all started with going to another transporter and having issue with delivery on a critical time. I contacted them last at very last minutes to check if they can get shipment done in 2 d... [ More ]
    Date:10/1/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:As someone who has had vehicles transported across country, I highly recommend Auto Transport 123 for arranging cross-country transportation of your vehicle. Professionalism was displayed from start to finish, the process was quick and easy, and cust... [ More ]
    Poster:Clifton Bradley
    Date:10/1/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Review:Was very impressed at the ease of communication and the honesty of the costumer service reps. Did a great job with my car and was on time. The delivery driver kept in contact before pickup, during transportation and at delivery. Good company, great p... [ More ]
    Date:10/1/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron 506
    Review:Everything was great from the first phone call to pickup and delivery. Even called yo check that everything went ok. Awesome!! I would recommend this company to everyone. Thanks !!!! [ View ]
    Date:10/1/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Autotransport123
    Review:Auto transport 123 took good care of my cars. Transport was fast the driver was nice and good service and i wouls use them again if needed...................... [ View ]
    Subject: Brian
    Review:Excellent! Good Service, A+++, they are very reliable, honest and helpful. I will use their service again. Recommend to everybody to use Auto Transport 123. [ View ]
    Poster:Mahesh Mahangare
    Date:9/30/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Matt ext 512
    Review:All portions of this transport were performed as scheduled with great courtesy. The pickup and delivery were made as promised and worked within my allotted time frame. [ View ]
    Date:9/30/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Expirience
    Review:My car was picked up on time and I had items in my trunk and my car was clean prior to pickup. All of my items were still in the car at delivery and the car was still clean. Unlike when I used a different company and my car was filthy plus missing it... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie White
    Date:9/30/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Richelle
    Review:Service was amazing! We received our vehicle in perfect condition and a day early! Would highly recommend this company!!!! Don't go anywhere else! You won't be sorry with this great service. [ View ]
    Date:9/30/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the way my trams port was handled. Jim was very courteous and prompt in returning my calls, he even stayed late to make sure everything was handled. I would recommend this company to any one that needed a car moved, thanks, Jo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Neu
    Date:9/30/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 Ford transport
    Review:Those at AT123 Auto Transport company are knowlegable, and efficient. Their driver Vlad was very personable, and helpful. I would use the company again. Bob Bennett [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Bennett
    Date:9/30/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Transport Service
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car. The car was picked up the day after the initial schedule p/u which was fine because we were informed. However, the deposit was taken on the first initial p/u day which did worry me because I was told that i... [ More ]
    Date:9/30/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Casey
    Review:Great transport Casey did a great job transporting my vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would def use this company again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He went out f his way to get the transport done! [ View ]
    Poster:Scott This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Cherrela white
    Review:It came early. It didn't have any problems. Everything was fine besides the fact he had my inside lights on while driving when they were supposed to be off [ View ]
    Date:9/30/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great communication very good to work with. Driver was very good. Great communication with driver and drop off person. I would use again. Customer service was extremely helpful and polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug Chaput
    Date:9/30/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and prompt service
    Review:Driver was courteous and professional. He kept me informed while my vehicle was in his possession. I would recommend using him again if I need to transport another vehicle [ View ]
    Date:9/30/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron506
    Review:I didn't get a phone call from the driver until he was in my town. The vehicle didn't start so I have to ask the seller about that but the driver was polite. [ View ]
    Date:9/30/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Brian
    Review:Brian was great help!!!! I lay everything I wanted and needed to know about the process of shipping a vehicle!!!!!A++++++++++++++++ A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan Busby
    Date:9/29/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service
    Review:Excellent customer service. Our initial contact was with Aaron. He was professional, friendly and provided the most reasonable quote (made inquiries to 5 different companies) for door to door service. Unfortunately, we did have issues with the dri... [ More ]
    Date:9/29/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport 123
    Review:Casey Jackson was very pleasant to work with. He provided an accurate time line and explained the process to me in detail. I was very very impressed with the courier that Casey's company contracted with, Brent Hunter of Trusted National Transport. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin K
    Date:9/29/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Aaron
    Review:This was the third time I've worked with Aaron to have my daughter's car transported back and forth for college. I have had a great experience every time, and will continue to call him when we need transport in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Lori Penrose
    Date:9/29/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Andrew Bush
    Review:Everything went very smoothly, made the experience easy. No issues with pick up or delivery. Would be helpful to know limitations on weight and personal items in the car allowed. [ View ]
    Date:9/29/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: branben
    Review:brandon was good to work with and fast. pic up and deliver was fast. i will use the company again in future. i would thank this company for doing a professional job with my car. [ View ]
    Date:9/29/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: casey jackson
    Review:Casey exceeded my expectations. The trucking company presented a perplexing dilemma and Casey handled it with tact, diplomacy, skill and tenacity. He resolved the situation in a manner similar to what I would have done. I have been employed in positi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce brown and
    Date:9/29/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Chris White
    Review:The experience with auto transport 123 was excellent. Most of the process from sign up to delivery was promptly communicated. On delivery of the vehicle I found the driver seat to be dirty as it was stepped upon. It was easily cleaned off, but would ... [ More ]
    Date:9/29/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:Contacted AT123 about sending my motorcycle to Oklahoma from NY to Ride Route 66. They were professional, friendly and made it easy. Looking forward to the ride! [ View ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Review:Car was delivered as promised. There was initially bad weather but they were able to work out a solution to pick up on time. Monique was great. She was contacting me thru the process. [ View ]
    Date:9/29/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service. Fast and perfect shipping! I would use this company again and recommend this company. Had zero issues or complaints. Friendly staff and helpful over the phone, made me feel like I have done business with them before. [ View ]
    Poster:Ivan Guyvan
    Date:9/29/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Bobby West
    Review:Bobby was very professional in the transport of our vehicle. It was actually picked up 2 days earlier than expected. I will definitely do business here again. [ View ]
    Date:9/29/2015 2:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Transport 123

Auto Transport 123 Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.