View 146,258 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,259th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Year(s), 8 Month(s). Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1722 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.92% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: transport
    Review:Good experience ,no problems ,very satisfied. Drivers kept in contact and were very careful unloading. Good job. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, Thank you for trusting Rick with the referral. I am so happy that I was able to assist you in the move of your new vehicle. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:James ThibodeauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)
    Review:Tige helped get our car picked up after another broker failed to do so. We were up against a moving deadline and he was able to get things taken care of and setup within 2 days of contacting him. It was such a nice change from the previous broker we ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Tahna Smith
    Date:7/7/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: did not expect the cost would fluctuated that much
    Review:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. was very helpful to locate a carrier for us. We just did not expect the final cost would be much higher than what we expected. However, staff at AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. was kind and responsive. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Jimmy, Thanks for the review and yes I do apologize for the fluctuation on price but we do not make the final decision it is up to the carrier. But i was glad i was with you the whole way! Thanks again for the review and please do not hesitate to call if you ever need a vehicle shipped again. Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:jw
    Date:7/6/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good Price, Late Delivery
    Review:When I was trying to quickly navigate through the trove of auto shipping companies online, I was happy to see such glowing reviews for Auto Shipping Group (ASG). I chose ASG, and following my less-than-satisfactory experience, I understood why. After... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Whitney, thank you for the review. However I would like to know more about my service than the late delivery of the vehicle which can happen in our industry. You have to remember that the carriers are driving clear across the US and who knows what can happen in the process. As a broker I do my best to make sure I am available to all my customers even on my day offs. I do appreciate your review. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:7/6/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: melissa
    Review:Melissa was awesome given that I had run into less than honest characters as I was trying to get my vehicle transported Kudos to your organization and a gem like Melissa. I am moving a couple of vehicles at the end of the month and will definitely... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for taking the time to write up a review on our services here at Auto Shipping Group. We always strive to give our clients the best service possible and Im happy to see another example here. Please contact us in the future and we will take good care of you. Thanks again. Matt Peterson Auto Shipping Group 360 207 5535 [ view ]
    Poster:toyin ogun
    Date:7/6/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from CT to SC
    Review:Angie, at Auto Shipping Group, was great. She stayed in touch with us he entire time. She even gave us her personal number to keep in touch with her. Even after she had everything arranged she still followed up with us, after hours, to make sure our... [ More ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore - 765-212-3378- angie@autoshippinggroup.com Pam, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you and Ray to get your truck and Bobcat moved. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I appreciate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Pam M.
    Date:7/6/2014 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of our truck
    Review:I didn't know what to expect with shipping our vehicle. Every other time we had shipped a car in the past, it was done through a moving company and arranged for us. However, once I found Auto Shipping Group on the internet and read the reviews of o... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:What a change!! We had previously shipped our cart westward 5 years ago with another company and did not have a good experience. The car arrived over a week late and we could never get in contact with the driver. We had amazing results with Auto Ship... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Victoria, Thank you for taking the time to do a quote. Also you made my job very easy! Thanks for being understanding and working with me! If you ever need a vehicle shipped again do not hesitate to call.Thanks again Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:VictoriaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: (Martha Castillo 360-853-2831).
    Review:Love this service very reliable, very fast in getting back to you about shipping cost and pick up times. Would definitely recommend and use again!!! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I work hard for my customers! [ view ]
    Poster:John SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Auto
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service provided in shipping my auto ~ 1500 miles. I was educated on the process, given all options available and my contact person was courteous and kept me up to date. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace...360-853-2827...billiep@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence Williamson
    Date:7/5/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Review:This is the first vehicle I have transported and Felicia made the process easy, I received multiple calls from companies from the web, But back in March Felicia Came across as being honest. I was not able to ship for 3 months till the vehicle was ava... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Hello Steven, Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to provide feedback on your experience in working together! Auto Shipping Group has about 35 years of experience in the transporting industry as a family of companies. We have been able to pre screen the carriers we work with based on their safety ratings and levels of insurance. This helps to protect our customers assets. Well, thank you so much and I look forward to the next time you are in the market again. Thanks Steven! [ view ]
    Poster:Steven ArnoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:First let me say Thank you again Randy!!! I know I called you 5 days before my flight was to depart the state of Texas to relocate my family to Washington. I mentioned to you that I had two vehicles and a motorcycle that had to be gone before we left... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***You made my day with that review Felipa'...that was awesome, thank you...Just glad I could help and hope you and the Fam' have a FANTASTIC summer!!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Felipa J.
    Date:7/3/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping has not occurred yet so this is only about the broker
    Review:The shipping industry is mostly a mystery to me. We have shipped several cars in the past with" average" satisfaction. Jeremee and his assistant at Auto Shipping Group handled the order to our satisfaction. At this point in the process, I ... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 ....jeremee@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:J C Miner
    Date:7/3/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed truck shipping experience
    Review:Chell Hart coordinated the shipping of my car. She kept me well informed on the entire process. The car was delivered early and in good condition at a fair price. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 I had a great time with this order. You were a great client, Paul! I wish all of my orders went as smoothly as this one! Glad I got to help you get your car to its new home! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Hunter
    Date:7/3/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Great customer service. Felicia kept me up to date on the pick-up, enroute times, and delivery times of my vehicle. The quote from them was slightly higher than other companies, however, the service was top notch. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Call Felicia Bond if you'd like 5 Star Customer Service** Hello David, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! We update our pricing daily as we get dispatches and pick ups so that new customers inquiring have an accurate idea in their budget about what the drivers will charge when we take the order back to them again. We don't charge any money until the vehicle loads on the truck...so we have no incentive to provide pricing that sounds most attractive to get you in the door. We had originally quoted you $1475 but was able to dispatch it for $1460 which saved you a few dollars in your budget. I do what I can to establish best price with the drivers doing the work. Please take care- warm regards, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/3/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly
    Review:Kimberly went above and beyond with emails, texts & phone calls when we had trouble securing a driver in Florida and again when we had issues here in Puerto Rico. We greatly appreciate that type of commitment & service. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Stacey, I am so sorry for all the drama the port caused! I wish I could have done more to help! If you need anything else please let me know. Again I am so sorry for the hassel [ view ]
    Poster:Stacey Goodrich
    Date:7/3/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Jeremee was great!!
    Review:I was referred to Auto Shipping Group by a colleague and the experience has been great! Jeremee has done a great job and his communication has been great! I will definitely refer ASG when I hear of someone moving their cars. [ View ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 - Call and ask for J.T.!!! Thanks so much for this review Ben! I am so glad that I was able to get the job done for you in a timely manner. If you ever need any assistance again in the future, you know that you can always reach out to me!! I hope you have an awesome Independence Day, take care Ben!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Ben H
    Date:7/3/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Review:My experience with auto shipping group and working directly with Kimberly Freiley was a very good and professional one. Since I had first contacted auto shipping several months ago, I dealt with Kimberly multiple times in which she was very informat... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Marcus, I am so happy you have enjoyed our services so far! I will keep you updated on the progress to Hawaii. If you need anything else in the meantime let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus Odierno
    Date:7/3/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Martha was GREAT
    Review:Martha was GREAT from the very first time I spoke to her on the phone. She had a carrier for our truck which was a big truck F450 within 24 hrs. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent and at a great price. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jillian
    Date:7/3/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Martha was GREAT
    Poster:Jillian
    Date:7/3/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Jeremee Tyler @ ASG was great and did an awesome job helping me out with my numerous changes. In fact, I even referred another colleague to Jeremee after working with ASG. Great Job! [ View ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 - Call and ask for J.T.!!! Hey there Anthony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a review! I am so glad that i was able to assist you. And I TRULY appreciate you trusting me enough to refer one of your colleagues to me as well. I am here anytime you need assistance, thanks again Anthony!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony T.
    Date:7/3/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:After receiving a quote to ship my vehicle the price was increased multiple times prior to pick up. The reasons were that there were 1000's of cars that needed to be shipped and that the final destination was outside of the normal delivery area even ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Charles, I do appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review. I do apologize that it did take longer to find a carrier to pick up your vehicle than the time frame we typically find a carrier. With it being the snowbird season there was a lot of vehicles coming out of FL going to CA at the time and with having other companies increase their amount significantly to get the vehicles moved, it had brought carriers to bring us offers to pick up your vehicle. Unfortunately, we cannot make every single one of our customers 100% satisfied. With this carrier, we have put them on the 'do not use' list for carriers because we do not want the same incident that happened with your vehicle to happen with another customer of ours. We take our customers feedback very seriously, and that is why we are taking the actions we are with the company that had damaged your vehicle. I hope you can accept our apology and if the auto shipping need arises again, I hope you can give us another chance. [ view ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:7/3/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872 Order#1009215 Order Total: $1757
    Review:(Time-line of dates in order: Order was placed on June 16th, Dispatched on June 25th, In transit on June 25th, delivery on July 1st :) After hearing all kind of good and bad stories / reviews online about various shipping companies / brokers, I was ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Call Felicia Bond if you'd like 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Anoop, WOW, thank you so much for taking a few minutes to rate your experience! What an awesome review. Please let me know if or when I may assist again. Thanks so much for your confidence in myself and our drivers. Please take care- warm regards, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Anoop
    Date:7/3/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:I worked with Kim Freiley, She was very helpful. Gave us excellent customer service. She was able to get the pick up in a timely manner. Their service was so great, we are currently using them for another pickup. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Valerie, Thank you so much! I am so glad that both transactions are going smoothly. The second one has a little hiccup because of the holiday but I am glad that I am able to help you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:valpip
    Date:7/3/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez
    Review:Randy was very professional and knowledgeable. He was also very nice and followed up on tasks in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, the truck carrier wasn't the best, but I really appreciated the way Randy coordinated and planned the car shipment. He a... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.448.5812***Abel, thank you for the review...I appreciate the feedback and I assure you we use the info to make improvements where.when we can...again thank you sir and I hope you have a FANTASTIC 4th of July holiday!!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:abel assefa
    Date:7/3/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Glory Wilson
    Review:She was very good with getting me a truck in a short period of time. I would recommend her to others. [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson *****(602) 428-6880***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** Matthew, Thank you so much for shipping your vehicle with me. you were a pleasure to work with. Should you need a vehicle shipped in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to help :) [ view ]
    Poster:Mathew
    Date:7/3/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: review of shipping toyota
    Review:car arrived which is really only thing that mattered. truck driver was insane though. car arrived which is really only thing that mattered. truck driver was insane though. car arrived which is really only thing that mattered. truck driver was ... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 - Call and ask for J.T.!!! Grant, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me! I am sorry about your experience with the carrier, but I promise to always provide you with the best customer service that I possibly can. Please feel free to reach out anytime, and I will be sure to take care of you! Thanks again Grant, enjoy your fourth of July!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:grantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:This was an excellent experience, and the customer service was great, even able to contact Malia after hours and on the weekend. The driver was excellent too, even communicating with me along his route. I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Shaun, thank you for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:S. Petracca
    Date:7/3/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:As a father I were sending my daughter cross county, I wanted to make sure everything went well, so Auto Shipping Group Inc. was to best from start to finish. My contact person kept me up dated from three weeks out till pick up time, and a follow up... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Ken, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. Feel free to give me a call when you are ready to ship again, you will absolutely get a 'return customer' discount! Again, thank you very much and I look forward to helping you out again! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Scott
    Date:7/3/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Highest Recommendation for ASG
    Review:Kim at ASG is the best. I shipped two vehicles from HI to GA and she helped solve the initial paperwork trouble I was having with the DMV to get the cars overseas. Cars arrived 3 days early! She also gave me a broker discount after another truckin... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jim Thank you so much! I know its been a little stressful, but I am happy that I was able to help in any way that I could. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim K.
    Date:7/2/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Transporter showed up on time and was very professional. As always, top notch service from Stephanie at Magic Carpet. I will continue to use their services [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803, stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com**** 5 Star Service**** Brad, Thank you for the Awesome review. It has been a pleasure assisting you and your crew with your auto transports. Looking forward to doing more business together. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:7/2/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: First Time user
    Review:This was my first experience and I searched the internet for hours trying to understand the process. This young lady Breanna called me and then took her time to answer all my questions leaving me feeling very comfortable . I was so impressed at her... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Thibodeau
    Date:7/2/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: First Time user
    Response:***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com@360-853-2820*** Nancy, Thank you so very much for leaving me this review. I look forward to shipping your vehicle again for you in Oct/Nov. Please give me a call and we will get you going. Take care. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Thibodeau
    Date:7/2/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chek was in contact with me from the get go. I explained that I was wary of having the car shipped as I had been burned in the last. Chell immediately put me at ease, and was quick to ship. She was always there when I called, and was quick to call ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(260) 207-5490*** Paul! I was so honored to be able to work with you on this cross-country adventure! I took it as a personal challenge to prove that there ARE good brokers and decent carriers to be found in this industry. I was a touch worried when the carrier had a small delay on the delivery end, but was happy that the level of communication all the way around resolved any small issues before they became a serious traffic jam.. (Pun intended) I will look forward to serving you, your friends, and family in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Smith
    Date:7/2/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell helped me get a carrier to transport my Camry from Dallas to Los Angeles. The carrier arrived within the promised times and dropped off the car only one day later than promised. Chell and the carrier staff were very helpful and professional. ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Loc, for the kind words! I was a a touch frustrated on your behalf on the delay on the delivery end, but was happy to hear the Camry arrived safe and sound! I really enjoyed working for you and hope you'll remember me if you know anyone who needs helps hipping their vehicles. [ view ]
    Poster:Loc TieuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied customer
    Review:All I can say is from my first call all the way to the last interaction I found Auto Shipping Group to be very knowledgeable, forthcoming with information, and realistic regarding every detail of the transaction. Glory Wilson was the rep I worke... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson ***** (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com ***** CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE ***** Matt, you have been a dream client to work with. You have been very open to understanding how auto shipping works and have been patient during this busy season and I appreciate it. I hope to work with you again in the near future. Have a fabulous day Matt! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/2/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my Mercedes E350 from California to Texas
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was close to perfect. We did have some back and forth negotiations along the way. Of course, if you are not in a hurry, you will be able to get a better price. Sue Garrison has been helpful during the process... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks tons Daniel for the great review! We always hate to see delays but we do have to plan for them as anything can happen while those drivers are en route. Very glad I could help you with your transport, and thanks again for posting! [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel K
    Date:7/2/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Review:I was very hesitant in shipping this vehicle from Tennessee to Utah, in fact, I was thinking about flying out to Tennessee and driving it back to Utah. However, after discussing my options with Randy at Auto Shipping Group, I decided to let the profe... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.853.2823***Thanks for the great review Mark...you were awesome to work and it would be my pleasure to assist you in your next car shipment! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark G
    Date:7/2/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Expereience
    Review:Excellent service! From pick-up to delivery everything went well. Ask for Randy! ................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.853.2823***Richard...thank you for the review. I hope you are enjoying your car and I just want you to know that I enjoyed working with you...have an awesome summer sir! [ view ]
    Poster:richard k
    Date:7/2/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:My representative was very Knowledgable and gave me correct shipping cost . the driver also delivered my classic car in exact condition i purchased it in . Very helpful and had a charger available to start vehicle . I will recommend this company to a... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Arthur, thanks very much for posting for me. Your recommendation means a lot to me and I am glad all went well and you were happy with the service. [ view ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:7/2/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: from CA to NC
    Review:Very satisfied. They delivered as promised. Good customer service made it easy to do business with them. Luis [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson ***** (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com ***** CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE!! ***** Luis, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. You were wonderful to work with. Should you need a another vehicle shipped in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to help! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:7/2/2014 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota Avalon
    Review:It is very very good service. It was very well organised and I got very good service which I never got so far. It's awesome. Vehicle was delivered within two days, which was very surprise to me. Starting from beginning everything is exceptional. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941, lance@autoshippinggroup.com I want to thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure helping serving you. I was glad it was picked up and delivered as promised. thank you so very much for having the faith in entrusting me with your transport [ view ]
    Poster:Brahmaiah PatibandlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Autoship was a very reliable company to work with. Both dani and mandi were friendly and professional. From the time they contacted me to the time my car was delivered they were available for all my questions and concerns. They made it such an easy ... [ More ]
    Response:Dani Buckner (765) 212-3393 danibuckner@autoshippinggroup.com It was great being able to work with you and help you get your car moved! Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you. I look forward to working with you in the future! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:ed tanquary
    Date:7/1/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Stephanie was professional, courteous, and joy to work with. She responded to ALL my emails and even called when I didn't reply by on securing the carrier! Would flat recommend this company and Stephanie to anyone whose in need of shopping a vehicle!... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*** 5 STAR SERVICE***** Angelia, Thank you for the Amazing 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope you enjoy your time in Hawaii. I know i would haha. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Angelia Hall
    Date:7/1/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: 3 car deliveries
    Review:completed 3 car deliveries with Kim. All prompt service and responses. 1 car shipment was shipped from Orlando, Florida to Upstate New York, then had to ship the car back to Orlando, FL! Kim then was prompt to make a change to ship to final destinati... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Daniel, Your transports are some of the easiest I have had to do. You are so laid back with everything because you trust the process. That makes a huge difference! Let me know when the next player is ready and I will get their vehicle moving for you. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Pozzi
    Date:7/1/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!!!
    Review:Dealing with Kim Has been wonderful, she always goes way out of her way to do all she can. I have now shipped two cars from CT to WA state and the service was great.. I would recommend them to anyone, Kim thank you for a wonderful job and all your ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sally, I enjoy working with you every time you need to ship. When you are ready to ship again please let me know. I will be ready! Welcome back to Washington! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Sally campbell
    Date:7/1/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group after being shafted by a different car shipping company and let me tell you these people are the Bee's knees. Jeremee Tyler is a man's man and is as smooth as Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven. This guys is professional and knows... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 - Call and ask for J.T.! I will get the job done!! Edwin, I am awestruck to say the least. It means so much that you took the time to post this review. I am very grateful to have had an opportunity to provide you with customer service. And not only that, I am very happy to know that you saw my actions as 5-star worthy. Please, if you ever need anything or have a friend or family member who needs their vehicle shipped, do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again Edwin, if the need were to arise once more where you need A.S.G., I look forward to being your go-to-guy!! -Bee's Knees J.T. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Edwin
    Date:7/1/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Pittsburgh to Los Angeles
    Review:Randy was our contact person at Auto Shipping. He was very professional, courteous, and just nice overall to engage. Our shipping on both ends (pick up and delivery) was late due to driver's issues but other than that, the overall experience was go... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.853.2823***Kevin, thank you sir for posting the kind review. It was a pleasure working with both you and your wife and please don't hesitate to call on me again...in the mean time, have an awesome summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/1/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service. Will use again. Prompt driver. Good prices. Great customer service. Great service. Will use again. Prompt driver. Good prices. Great customer service. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brayton, Thank you so much for the review. If there is anything else you or Ron need, please let me know. I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:brayton
    Date:7/1/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Our broker was Matt Peterson and he was fantastic! This was our first time to ship a car so we had lots of questions and Matt was always happy to answer any questions we had. When it came close to having our car picked Matt was great about getting u... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Sandra, you and Phillip were extremely easy to work with. Communication was always exact and we were able to book a carrier that was punctual and sensitive to your moving situation. I am always pleased to see the process go over so smoothly. Thank you again for the review. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:7/1/2014 2:58:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35