View 150,832 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,833th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2229 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.37% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:Alexandra did a great job. She was very easy to communicate with readily available.I felt the price was fair and over all this was an easy experience.Though my pick up was late, it was not Alexandra or Auto Shipping Groups fault, the driver of the tr... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jeanne, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:JeanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - Efficient/Reliable
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience with Matthew Peterson from Auto Shipping. He was prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable. He was able to provide me with a quote and confirm a carrier all within 24 hours. I was very impressed by the customer ser... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Anna, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. This was a little while back but I do remember finding a carrier on short notice and the thunderstorm delay. Im happy it all worked out in the end and we were able to accommodate your shipment. Thanks again for the review and the repeat business. [ view ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:9/4/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston
    Review:I have used this shipping company numerous times but this is the first time Julie has helped me ship a car. She was excellent. I called her with my dates, she researched the cost and the next day I had a carrier to ship my car. The pick up and delive... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Martha it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services we strive to make our customers transport smooth and stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Martha Kormondy & Brian KormondyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Tate w/ Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I shipped my car cross county using Auto Shipping Group and Tate Higgins as my primary contact. He was knowledgeable, honest, and a pleasure to work with. The car was picked up and delivered on time and in excellent condition. The price matched what ... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review. I really appreciate it. Im glad everything went smoothly and hope we fulfilled your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to assist you and/or your friends and family in the future! Thanx again for choosing Auto Shipping Group. CHEERS! [ view ]
    Poster:Joe G
    Date:9/4/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell, Was amazing from start to finish. She handled every detail so I didn't have to stress or worry. This was so helpful with us moving since I had alot of other balls in the air and she really went above and beyond to make sure it was smooth and ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Lisa! It was so good to hear from you! Thanks fro taking the time to leave some words for me! I was a touch worried about this transport- simply because of the stress creators I knew you were battling. I'm glad I could take some of that weight from your shoulders and get this transport done on time and within a budget that worked for both you and the carrier service! Hope you are enjoying your New York minutes! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:9/4/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell has been very helpful throughout the transport. She would proactively call me to give updates on transfer dates and driver details. I never had to call her to ask for anything, she kept me posted on every detail that I wanted. This has been the... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Gaurav! That's one of the nicest reviews I've ever received! I strive to anticipate my client's needs and make a concerted to ensure that they never feel out of contact throughout the shipping process. I am honored to have to worked with you! I hope you will remember me to your friends and family for any further shipping needs! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Gaurav Kumar
    Date:9/3/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Breanna
    Review:I've have never had the need to transport a car, and now I had two cars to ship! I received no less than 20 emails and phone calls...some quotes were low, some were high...and they sometimes wanted all the money up front. (So now they have both my ca... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com**@360-853-2820. John, Thank you so much for the review! You and your mom were wonderful to chat with! And I am so glad we got you picked up the same day and i saved you some money which is always a plus! Enjoy your time in Texas and give me a call anytime you ever need another shipment again. Thanks again ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!!
    Review:Malia was very helpful. Even though I knew nothing about the service, she explained everything involved to me and even gave me hints and pointers about the industry, do's and dont's. She was the point of contact between me and the carrier at all time... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806- OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Sergio, thank you very much for the great review. Call me when you are ready to ship again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:sergio
    Date:9/3/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:Olivia at Auto Shipping Group was a helpful, respectful and informative. That being said, the company who actually did the shipping, C.A.R.S. (Corporate Auto Retail Service) was ok at best. The pickup and transportation of the vehicle was fine. Th... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Eric, I truly enjoyed working with you and Richard. Hope you are enjoying your car in Cali, look forward to doing business with you guys in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric WeinerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:After spending time getting cost estimates from various vehicle transportation companies to get a vehicle from Missouri to southern Oregon, I settled for Dependable Auto as they made it seem that they could get the job done. At the 11th hour, I real... [ More ]
    Response:** DANIEL CABRAL** @ 360-853-2828 / dan@autoshippinggroup.com Hello James, it was my pleasure we look forward in serving you and your friends in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:james dietzmann
    Date:9/3/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Randy
    Review:Randy, worked very hard to get my car picked up and delivered. The delay in delivery was due to bad weather in route which was not the driver or RANDY'S fault. Excellent service by the trucker to get his truck in a very tight area to pick up car.... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Tom, thanks for the review and your understanding about the weather related delay. I hope you're enjoying the car and let me know if I can help you or anyone you know ship a car...take care sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Donahue
    Date:9/3/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!!
    Review:We needed to ship our car from WA to HI. We had never done this before and were honestly a little worried about the whole process. Felicia explained everything, verified everything, and followed up with us the entire way. She was great and made th... [ More ]
    Response:**Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Jason, Aww...Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review! I really appreciate your kind words and wanted to thank you for taking time out to provide feedback. Thanks so much Jason and please take care :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Jason H
    Date:9/3/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport experience
    Review:Auto Shipping Group provided the best possible service in transporting my car from Washington to California. Communication was excellent from start to finish. The driver notified me along the route and gave me a precise time my car would be deliver... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-823-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!! Thanks Regina for using me again and thanks again for the excellent review. [ view ]
    Poster:Regina Rowe
    Date:9/3/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transported car from Miami to Denver
    Review:I had never transported a vehicle to another state so I was very apprehensive to pick a shipping company or carrier. Once I spoke to Randy Chavez from Auto Shipping Group I felt at ease. He explained the whole process and everything came out the way ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Tony, sir....thank you for the kind words and not only the opportunity to ship your kids car but for sharing great conversation with me. I hope you, the Mrs and the kids had an awesome summer!...take care, Randy. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Amador
    Date:9/3/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I had a mutitude of options to chose from to transport a very expensive Mercedes and I couldn't have been happierto have chosen Auto Shpping Group Inc. and Dan Cabral. I was a bit nervous because it was not my car and Dan made it so easy. I could c... [ More ]
    Response:** DANIEL CABRAL @ 360-853-2828 EMAIL dan@autoshippinggroup.com Mr. Mckane, it was my pleasure, till next time... [ view ]
    Poster:Jon MckaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Review:Used Auto Shipping Group two times now to transport my car cross-country. Felicia was a pleasure to work with ensuring everything was taken care of from start to finish. They contracted with two different carriers on each occasion and both were exce... [ More ]
    Response:** FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Carolyn, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I really enjoyed working with you again and appreciate your feedback. Always a pleasure. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Carolyn Trapness
    Date:9/3/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Hartford, Connecticut to Seattle, Washington
    Review:This company, and my contact person, made the experience incredibly easy. Everything went as promised, and there were no "extras" or sudden delivery changes or problems. I was initially concerned about using a "broker" rather t... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Elliott StreimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and pleasant experience
    Review:Very good experience. Tige was fantastic. Professional and easy to work with. Communicated very well, was easy to get a hold of the entire experience. Would definitely recommend him and the company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Joanne WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport to CA
    Review:Transport process was smooth with no problems. Would highly recommend both the auto transport and broker! [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson...Auto Shipping Group...360-207-5504 Joann...Thank you for trusting me to help you with your auto transport.....I am happy to know that all went well for you. It is what we expect every time, but it is always nice to hear that our customers are pleased as well. I am available to assist you again in the future if need be; in the mean time, if you know of someone else who needs to have their car shipped, please feel free to give them my number so that they may contact me directly. [ view ]
    Poster:Joann
    Date:9/2/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: The easiest part of our move
    Review:Tige was fantastic! He made the shipment of both of our cars much easier than we expected. And the drivers that picked up our cars were a tandem team, meaning that our cars arrived in 3 days from the East Coast to the West Coast. I'd use Auto Shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad WardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Review:Was very pleased with my car transport from CO over to WA. I usually fly in, and do these drives myself, and was glad to have the car moved professionally for me. Was worth the $'s on my end. Jeff was very helpful, explaining how the quote/bid wor... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Merv for the nice review, it was my pleasure helping you. Good luck selling beer!! [ view ]
    Poster:M Boyce
    Date:9/2/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:From beginning to end, Stephanie was great! She was prompt in returning emails and phone calls, and made us feel safe about transporting our car from California to Georgia, and this was actually the second time we've used her. We will continue to use... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Tabish, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation's. Looking forward to doing more business together. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Tabish JesraiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was very professional and attended to all of my concerns quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed working with her. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Caitlin, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin
    Date:9/2/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car move between New York and Florida
    Review:Superb customer service with attention to detailes. Quality and promoted replies to any questions. Will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Oren for the nice review, it was my pleasure helping you. [ view ]
    Poster:Oren SalzmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602 428 6878
    Review:I had a large truck to move to arizona. Julie at auto shipping group got it done. On time and with no problems. I heard abou Julie from friends who have used her service. I was not dissapointed. in fact, very happy. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Tyler it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:9/2/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You Jeff!
    Review:I would definitely ship my car through Auto Shipping Group again. There are incidents where certain bad incidents happen (occasional bad reviews) but that all depends on the specific situations of the people that write the reviews. I had a great expe... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggropu.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Steve for the nice review, it was my pleasure! [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 4:17:00 AM
    Subject: Unusual Experience
    Review:I submitted a shipping request with a preferred shipping date being on a Wednesday. On Tuesday morning, I get a call from the person who was going to move my car asking where I was as his shipping order said I was a car dealership (which was never o... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 -OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. John, I wish you would of called me about this. I am very sorry it appears the driver was mistaken. Here is the copy of the carrier order that was sent to the truck which mentions nothing of a dealership, I took the order just as you gave it to me.......requested dates included. Carrier Agreement AUTO SHIPPING Group Order #: 1011316 Phone: 360-833-xxxx Please review the order information below. If any information is incorrect please contact us immediately. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email us using the contact information above. Carrier Information Payment Details: Company Name: xxx xxxxxf Transport LLC MC Number: 834xxx Phone: (918) xxx-xxxx Fax: (918) xxx-xxxx Email: Carrier Fee: xxx.00 Payment Due: Upon Delivery Shipping Details Pickup Name: John Miller Company: Phone 1: (915) 603-xxxx Phone 2: Address 1: 441 Sw xxxxxxxx Dr Address 2: City: Lawton State/Zip: OK, 73505 Est. Pickup: 08/26/2014 Delivery Name: John Miller Company: Phone 1: (915) 603-xxxx Phone 2: Address 1: 3950 xxxxxn Rd Address 2: City: Beaumont State/Zip: TX, 77703 Est. Delivery: 08/27/2014 Vehicle Information: Carrier Type: Standard Shipping Running Type Year Make Model Vin Color License Number Licensed By Yes Car, Medium 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Thank you for your feedback. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:John MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Olivia at auto shopping group was prefect and great to work with. I will recommend tis company to all of my friends. [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Caitlin, it was a pleasure working with you, look forward to doing more business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin Cunningham
    Date:8/31/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Olivia
    Review:Olivia at Auto Shipping Group was very helpful, when transporting my car. Thanks to Auto Shipping Group I had a good Experience and will ship again [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Roy, it was a pleasure working with you, look forward to doing more business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:8/31/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Thanks to Olivia Maxie and the Staff at Auto Shipping for making this transport a success. I will definately use Auto Shipping group again. [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Fred, it was a pleasure working with you, look forward to doing more business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:8/31/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great service. 4th time using in 3 years - would use again!
    Review:Great service and friendly staff. The only hiccup was a break down between Cascade and the driver. Cascade called to tell me that the car was going to be picked up (the next day) after the driver had already picked up at 0500 that morning. B... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Michael, Thank you so much for the review! I wish the carrier would have kept us updated a little more, but I am glad that everything went smoothly. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Lisa
    Date:8/31/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Olivia was very knowledgeable and very helpful. She helped me with all my concerns. It was a pleasure to speak to her. I will use Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you LaTasha, it was a pleasure working with you, look forward to doing more business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Latasha
    Date:8/31/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Cutlass droptop
    Review:My first time shipping a car and Tate took good care of me. He did a very good job explaining the process to me in a honest and straight forward manner and overall things went very smooth. I would ship with this company again. Thanks Tate [ View ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 - tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Chad for the great review! I greatly appreciate it and hope to assist you in the future. Everything went smoothly and the mission got accomplished in a timely manner. I look forward to helping you and/or your friends and family in future! Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group! CHEERS!! [ view ]
    Poster:Chad GruizengaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Review:My Experience with this company was excellent.my contact person was Cassie Swyers, could not have asked for better customer service the driver who's name was Sam provided excellent service. My vehicle was a little dirty but other then that the transp... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh, Demetrius, bless your heart. You were so nervous going into this shipment because of all the horror stories you'd heard. It was wonderful during our experience to slowly see you relax and finally realize that I was truly going to hold your hand through the entire shipment. You are a please to work with, and a very honorable lady. [ view ]
    Poster:Demetrious WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Review:Thank you Olivia for the wonderful experience. I was nervous at first, you assured me everything was going to work out And It Did Thanks again, Olivia. Will highly recommend you anytime [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Pansy, it was a pleasure working with you, look forward to doing more business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Pansy Jones
    Date:8/31/2014 3:44:00 AM
    Review:Great Service, On time delivery, Friendly customer service rep. Would use service again if need arises. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803****5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Edward, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Edward HolmesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Mississippi to Michigan was a Seamless Transaction Thanks to ASG!
    Review:I needed to transport a vehicle from the Memphis, TN area to southeast Michigan and I needed to do so in a hurry, but at a competitive price. I am the kind of person that values results over price, as I believe that a good experience in a transactio... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Marcus, You were a wonderful customer to have! And i enjoy knowing that I eased your concerns about your first time shipping! i hope you have a wonderful weekend and Thank you so much for the kind review! Call anytime you need a shipment again. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. Smith
    Date:8/29/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Customer service from Auto Shipping Group was great. However, the particular driver that transported our car was overly optimistic about both pick up and delivery times. In both cases it was a day late and on both dates, the estimated time was off... [ More ]
    Poster:James KellermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:I started with another company and it became confusing and with lack of communication. After I started working with Ms. Castillo she made a point to explain the hold process on detail for my comfort. She provided all the option, prices and the time l... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow Edward, what an amazing review, thank you so much! You started with a bad experience in this industry and I was set on turning that around and making it a great one! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. Best wishes to you :) [ view ]
    Poster:Chandlor Rivera/ Edward Rivera
    Date:8/29/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Tige was a great help in the moving process. He was knowledgable and very accessible. Movedcars from GA to AZ. He made sure I understood the process and helped me to lock in the best price. Continued to check in with me even after shipping had been ... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia Watkins
    Date:8/29/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Explain Late Delivery
    Review:There was a mechanical problem with the delivery truck . When Randy found out about the delay he was on the phone letting us know of the problem. In my opinion it was an honest delay and I was very thankful for the customer service I received from Ra... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Angel, thank you for taking the time to leave me a review it really means a lot to me. I fully appreciate you recognizing the mechanical delay on the truck was unfortunate but unavoidable. I want to thank you for choosing ASG for your transportation needs and look forward to helping you again in the future...take care sir. [ view ]
    Poster:Angel S Cooper
    Date:8/28/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: would use again.
    Review:Great customer service. Was in frequent and prompt contact with a representative, who answered all my questions clearly and to my satisfaction. Driver was in contact for pickup and dropoff. Pickup and dropoff were both prompt. Price was reasonable. C... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Adrian, I am so glad we could get you picked up and delivered in your time frame. You were an awesome customer. Email was our go to for communication but it always works! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for the review! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Adrian WanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was excellent, she was very upfront and honest when educating me on the process and providing pricing. I shopped around and not only was the price the best also the customer service received was outstanding. I enjoyed working with Malia and wil... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Sue, thank you so much for the great review! I appreciate your business, and happy to know you are pleased with my services.........ONLY THE BEST HERE AT AUTO SHIPPING GROUP! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sue Billman
    Date:8/28/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff was extremely professional and he provided excellent customer service. I will recommend Auto Shipping a Group. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829. jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Latrice for the kind review. It was my pleasure helping you ship your husband's baby. Good luck in Texas! [ view ]
    Poster:Latrice Battle
    Date:8/28/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I used ASG to help ship my wife's car from Northern Washington State down to Southern California. This was my first time shipping a car. I chose ASG because my initial impression of their customer service was very good, and also they offered the lo... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART*** (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you Ted, for choosing to work with my on your transport needs and for taking the time to leave such nice words. I pride myself on staying connected to my clients. I can not imagine how stressful it must be to have to worry about finding a voice on the phone that you feel you can trust with you personal information and the keys to your car. I'm glad you recognized my dedication to communication- it's truly the only way to smooth out the speed bumps that you find along the route. Please remember me to friends and family, and Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ted P
    Date:8/28/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great help and assistance!!
    Review:Sue at Auto Group Shipping was great, I was a little nervous about shipping my car since it was the first time I had done anything like it. With that being said talking to Sue really helped to ease my mind about the whole process after explaining to ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Cedric for the great review! I am glad I could help put your mind at ease and so glad both of your transports went so well. Thanks for the repeat business and it was great working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Cedric Agyeman
    Date:8/28/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: NY To Small Town Ca.
    Review:First time using a car transport broker and all in all it went well. A bit of a hiccup early when I got a call saying they had a driver who could pick it up that day. Since I'm in Ca. and the car was in NY I wasn't able to make arrangements quickly... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jon, first i do want to apologize for the change in staff, but I am glad that you are happy with the outcome. I am so happy that everything turned out for the better for you. If you need anything else please let me know and I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:8/28/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Review:Excellent customer service. This is the second time I have used Auto Shipping Group. I have several offices throughout the country and sometimes I need to move vehicles around the offices. They are reliable. Rates some times are a bit high but over a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brit, Thank you for your continued support. I really appreciate the continued business. If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to the next transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Brit Mellon
    Date:8/28/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:My shipping experience was excellent from beginning to end. Sam's assistance and follow-up was what I expected. Truck driver was efficient and did what he said he would do. All went well. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson...sam@autoshippinggroup.com...360-207-5504 Shari and Doug, I am glad I was able to make this an uneventful and smooth transport for you. I know giving your car over to someone else, even for a short while, can be stressful. Thank you for trusting me to help you. I look forward to assisting you again in the future as the need arises. If you know anyone else who needs their vehicle shipped, please give them my number. Again, thank you for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas BlackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I've used them twice across the country from nj to ca and ca to nj. Lance also helped us out with a time sensitive transport. Great overall experience. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charles Thank you so much for the great review. It was again a pleasure helping you find a carrier for you. I am glad was able to move the vehicle fast this time for you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Maisato
    Date:8/28/2014 12:10:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45