View 148,217 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,218th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1934

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1934 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.53% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Car review
    Review:The driver was easy to contact and kept us informed where the vehicle was at all times. The processed was clearly explained to me and if i wanted my car moved you have to pay the going rates. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:easy to deal with both the broker and the shipper. I would use them again. The broker helped negotiate a fair price. the shipper was easy to communicate with on both ends of the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob ClearyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with auto shipping group
    Review:Matthew Peterson worked really hard to get my 2 cars transported to california. He was diligent with regards to communication and made every effort to try to save me money along the way. Great customer service and a very positive attitude with good e... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 3602075535 Nabyl, thank you for taking the time to share your experience here in this review. Im always happy to help and explain the process to anyone willing to ask questions. Very happy I could help you in the process and look forward to the possibility of working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:NT
    Date:7/30/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Thumbs Up for Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Randy Chavez (randy@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-853-2823 x 7048) at Auto Shipping Group was a great help. They made the ordeal very easy. The price of the total shipment went up a bit from my initial quote, but that was due to an increase in fuel, an... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks for the kind words Shayne and on behalf of Stephanie and myself, I hope you have an awesome summer and look forward to serving you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Shayne Kappus
    Date:7/30/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:delivered on time and on price. no problems. Driver courteous Lots of update contact providing tome of arrival. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Mark, with all the work you do, it was my pleasure to serve you. I'm so glad everything went without a hitch. [ view ]
    Poster:M Jardini
    Date:7/30/2014 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN
    Review:Prompt answer to phone calls and helpful information. Was able to adjust pickup time and cars actually got delivered early (which was helpful for our schedule). Carrier was competent and careful. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES - Thank you for the great review, Shaun. its great to hear you were pleased with your transport. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:sw
    Date:7/30/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Review:Malia was a wonderful point person and overall representative of Auto Shippin Group. Despite some technical difficulties out of her control, Malia was extremely responsive, pleasant, and a great advocate for me as a customer. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES - Thank you for the great review, Megan. I am happy everything went well with your transport. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:7/29/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson 360-207-5504
    Review:Sam Was very helpful with my auto transport needs. My son is in the military and needed his car shipped to him right away. I called and a day or two later Sam informed me the car could be picked up within the hour. The driver came and gave us all his... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson, sam@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-207-5504...Paul, thank you for the 5 star review....it means a lot to me that I was able to help you and your son get this to his base. Also, please give him a heart-felt thank you for serving his country. [ view ]
    Poster:Christian
    Date:7/29/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Peterson
    Review:Matt Peterson communicated with me through the entire process from pickup to delivery, I was able to adjust my delivery point (for my own reasons) smoothly. Will definitely refer my friends, this was my 3rd shipment but 1st with Auto Shipping Group,... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you coming back and putting that order in with me to ship your Jeep. We had you written and dispatched all in one day a few months ago when you first made contact, but it was just a little too quick for your schedule and didnt work out. Fortunately you came back and we were able to get the job done a second time. I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services and it was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:I called multiple companies trying to obtain an honest and fair price quote to ship my vehicle. Malia was the first person who was honest, empathetic, professional, and not pushy. How refreshing! Thank you. I will use and recommend Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-843-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS, AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES. Cathy, thank you so much for the awesome review. It really means a lot to me to know my compassion, honesty and good will is noticed by others. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:C. Bower
    Date:7/29/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: lance staab
    Review:Lance was completely professional, knowledgeable and understanding about the issues surrounding my vehicle (a rare valuable 1967 corvette convertible 427/435 survivor). after trying for almost two weeks to get a carrier through another service, lanc... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com George, thank you so much for the great review, I really appreciate you taking the time to write it. [ view ]
    Poster:george
    Date:7/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Cassie was very responsive and compassionate. She explained very carefully up front what to expect in the way of delays, complications, etc. If she did not have any news of the whereabouts of my vehicle she would check in anyway to let me know she kn... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh Robin, you are so kind. You are a pleasure to work for, and your concerns were real and understandable. Thank you for letting me serve you. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: ASG Review
    Review:Outstanding, superb service from Auto Shipping Group!!!! I called on a Sunday afternoon(PST), yep a Sunday, spoke with a Mr Tige Yeargin, placed the order. Monday I had an assigned carrier, Wednesday the car was picked up in Va. and delivered on Mond... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Shipping was quick and on time. Easy to coordinate. Went out of way to help arrange storage for my car at final destination so it would be there when I arrived. Great customer service and really knew business. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian White
    Date:7/29/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872 - Order# 1009809 Order Total: $1540
    Review:This is the second time that I have used Felicia and she is amazing, made sure I was aware of cost (not the fuel prices help...) and everything along the way right up through delivery. Like the Subject said, my confidence is high and I am now using ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE**Hello Stephen, Thank you for your business and confidence in myself and our drivers. I enjoy hearing from you and wanted to thank you for taking time out to provide feedback. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/29/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Glory was honest and affront with the details on how transportation works and ensured that everything is fine. The driver was also very friendly and direct with respect to delivery date and time. Initially I was nervous since it was my first move and... [ More ]
    Response:Glory 800-516-5044 [ view ]
    Poster:Rajkumar SubramanianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Coming from someone very skeptical about this whole process, it was very pleasant and easy.Early pick up, vehicle got to me 2 days sooner than expected. Overall great experience, would highly recommend!!! A++++ Thanks Ty! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: My First Time Shipping a Car
    Review:I was in a situation in which I had a car but didn't want to trade it in to buy a new one so I had two cars on my hands and no place to store the second car, so I needed it shipped (from California) to my mother in Colorado quick! I went to a web... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com CC, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working with you on your move and my goal as everyone here at Auto Shipping Group is to make your transport as smooth as possible. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises again for you. My very best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:CCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service
    Review:Lance was helpful in answering my questions and to get a driver picked up the car on time. Since I was not available at the delivery location at the date, they delivered the car as per my convenience. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that I was able to transport you efficiently and on time.thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Abey Tom
    Date:7/28/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was overall a great person to work with. He was responsive to my needs even over the weekend and made sure that I knew what was going on with frequent status updates. He was able to find me a driver in <48 hours time, an impressive feat, bec... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@autoshippinggropup.com Katherine, thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for me. It was a pleasure and sure delight helping you move your vehicle. I am glad I was able to do it with out any hiccups. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Katherine
    Date:7/28/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was really easy to work with. He helped my company ship a car earlier in the year, so when I needed to ship my personal vehicle, I knew right where to go. He made the process simple for me and gave me the best price out of all the shipping compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike BlankenshipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348
    Review:The arrangements were made easily, and the car was dropped off where I wanted when I wanted it. Sue was excellent to work with, @ a time I felt I needed to apologize to her for calling her too many times for fear of storage fee. She was very underst... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Kemi, haha no worries about calling too much. Part of my job is to ensure you are not stressed out while waiting to get a carrier assigned. It can be a nail biting experience for some but remember, as much as YOU want it picked up on time...so do I and I do everything in my power to make that happen. Thanks again for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:kemi
    Date:7/28/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Review:The arrangements were made easily, and the car was dropped off where I wanted when I wanted it. I needed to arrange a different payment option than usual due to an inability to be present at the drop-off location, and this was done with no trouble. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941, Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Teresa , thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that I was able to accomplish the task of transporting your vehicle. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:TeresaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:I used auto shipping group to ship a fully restored 1969 Chevelle worth about 60k and I was very nervous and stayed nervous until the car arrived 4 days early and had no damage. Would defenatly use them again. Lance staab was great to talk to and ver... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan thank you so much for the fantastic review. I was breathless on how good it was. I am glad that I was able to transport your vehicle flawlessly. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/28/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: It's a Crazy Process
    Review:This was the first car I have ever shipped and there was certainly a learning curve. When I called Auto Shipping Group and spoke to my rep, the information given was very helpful, and confirmed some of my own research. Auto Shipping Group, did what t... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jim, thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Walsh
    Date:7/28/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell actually took me away from another shipper I had originally signed up with, but made me mad when he called to say he had misquoted and that his charge would be 395.00 more, so when I talked with Chell she was so nice and knowledgeable that I de... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Greg! I was so glad I could help you get this car shipped. I was mortified to hear how you had been treated by your other broker, and knew that Auto Shipping Group could get it done for you- regardless of the speed bumps along the route. Thanks for the correspondence, and the heart-felt review! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Greg EhrhardtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: sue garrison
    Review:Sue provided excellent service. The carriers were nice folks but we had to drive quite a ways for the pick up and drop off points, and felt a bit inconvenienced each time. That was the only downside. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Kathleen for posting a great review. Yes we had a bit of trouble getting a carrier for your route at that time. Frustrating for you AND me. Our goal is always door to door service and more often than not it works out. I am glad you were happy with my customer service end of it. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kathleen Flood
    Date:7/28/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Review:Terms, price, dates, service were all clearly established at start and execution was exactly as promised, even better with an early delivery. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ed it was a pleasure working with you. If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ed JepsenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Can i say.... Excellent service!!!!! Chell was so kind after all the troubles we went through with different brokers, millions of calls and emails. She was very honest with me and emailed me in detail about how much trouble i was in with these horrib... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley, It was so nice of you to leave me a review, even though I was unable to help you ship your car. (I'm tickled to hear you found a work around!) I wish this wasn't such a crazy business, but it is nice to know that I work for a company that focuses on customer service not profits. Please, remember me to friends and family in the future. -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:7/28/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Lance's perfomance
    Review:Lance was very easy to work with. I worked with him for over 2 weeks before the car was shipped. That was due to problems on my end. Lance did what he said he would - when he said he would. This is what ultimately made my decision to use your compa... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joe for such a great review, It was a pleasure coming through for you on the transport. I am glad we were able to get it done [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph RobertsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Well above expectations
    Review:Shipping my car could not be any simpler or more painless. Chell has exceeded my highest expectations for customer service. She kept me informed at all times, including on the July 4th holiday. The driver who picked up my was courteous and very profe... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup David! Thank you so much for the glowing review! (I love meeting &quot;highest expectations&quot;!) To be fair, you had a fairly normal route, our quote was solid, and the communication pulled us through a holiday weekend. All in all, a slam dunk! Thanks for being my client! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:David Lee
    Date:7/28/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:This is my second time using Auto Transport Group. I used them in January, 2014 to have my automobile transported from Florida to Texas. The car was picked up on time and delivered actually a little sooner than I expected. I was impressed at the p... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, It was wonderful to work with you again! I hope you enjoy Florida and look forward to working with you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:James MccallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Great, great company!
    Review:I am moving from Texas to Massachusetts and like all other long-distance relocation, I was really stressed about what to do with my car. I have a very reliable 2004 Toyota Corolla and although I did not want to part with it, I was afraid of the cost ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you, Michelle! I can not imagine the stress load of a cross-country move! I am so happy that I was able to take some of that stress from you and get his part of your transition completed to your satisfaction. Have fun on the East Coast and I'll be here if you need me! [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle TwaliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue was straightforward, honest and provided more than enough detail about the process to make me comfortable. Auto shipping is an overly complicated process and Sue was very helpful through it. Laid out the timeline and what to expect. She also p... [ More ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Adam and thanks for the kind words. Yes this transport industry is more complicated than many consumers know. Very important to choose the right agent when booking this service. It was great having you as a customer! [ view ]
    Poster:Adam LileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was the first person to call me back when I put in a request for quote and her promptness impressed me. She was knowledgeable, helpful, honest and efficient. Her communication via phone and email was excellent and always timely. The experience... [ More ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Gail and thanks bunches for posting such a lovely review for me. You were great to work with too. Truly appreciated! [ view ]
    Poster:Gail Racelis
    Date:7/27/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied w/ service
    Review:It was Memorial Day weekend. I unexpectedly and urgently needed to ship a car from Utah to Pennsylvania as fast as possible. I called several companies and Lance was the only one who answered. He efficiently and promptly found a carrier who safely an... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jana, I know it was a little rough goiing but we made it through,I really appreciate the time you took to write me a review. [ view ]
    Poster:JanaBellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Range Rover Sport Transport
    Review:Sue was very efficient in setting up more transport. The driver was very courteous. He even called me from Naples Florida to get my permission to cash the car due to it getting dirty while in transit. Overall a great experience and I would not hesi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Jim for posting a great review for me. Very glad you were happy with our carrier and our service. It was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim TobinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:The vehicle was delivered as promised with no hidden fees. The driver was nice and was willing to work with us on a location after our move was delayed. I'd recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Joe, thanks for posting a nice review for me. I am glad all went well with the transport. Glad I could be of service. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Kong
    Date:7/27/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Total Care Start to Finish
    Review:We Decided to fly my 89 year old dad back to FL after his 2 week excursion north through Atlanta, Asheville and then to Glenside, Pa with three gens of family onboard. Time to head back to FL and no riders to accompany him, so now the need for a tran... [ More ]
    Response:Call me direct for 5 star service! Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Glenn, what a truly incredible review. No worries about the dinner thing. I multi-task often. I am so glad we could provide the type of customer service you were in search of. That is so great that your family could spend time together and I bet it was a great trip for all of you. Thanks for the great review and the recommendation!Truly appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn Hauser
    Date:7/26/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Reviewing Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:The initial quote was lower than most other sources but as the final costs were determined, it was approximately the same as that quoted by other carriers. Though it was difficult to find a carrier in the short time frame needed for our purpose, Alex... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Mike, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out smoothly. Feel free to contact me if you ever need to ship another vehicle in the future. Remember, you do get the 'return customer' discount as well! Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael NakamuraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:After entering my car relocation info at an internet site asking for quotes, Julie was one of the first brokers to call me. She took time and walked me through the entire broker process and explained how the process worked and was patient with my ma... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you Kevin and Cindy. I thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It is our goal to assist our customer's in their transport and we strive to make it smooth for them. My very best to you and your family and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin and Cindy KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a car and Sue could not have made it easier for me. I had many questions and she had answers for all of them. My car arrived a day early and I was to arrange a 6:30 AM delivery before I went to work that day. Coul... [ More ]
    Response:Call me direct for 5 star service! Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you BUNCHES David for posting a great review for me. So glad I could answer all your questions and I am very appreciative you ebtrusted me with your transport. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:David Lynch
    Date:7/26/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service | Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Good Customer Service so far. Look forward for same service in going forward. All the best for your moving. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Thank you for giving a reveiw, but at least give me a chance to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Shaik
    Date:7/26/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Used Auto Shipping Group twice to ship our two cars, price was cheaper than other companies. Overall the experience was very good. Sue was very helpful and would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison Call me direct for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for posting such a nice review. So glad I could provide the great service you were looking for and ESPECIALLY appreciate the repeat business! [ view ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Review
    Review:The freight broker was helpful and very proactive, she did a great job finding me a carrier in short order. [ View ]
    Poster:James This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Cassie Swyers was excellent!
    Review:I just found my truck from when I was 16 yrs old and had it shipped to Michigan to Florida. As you can imagine the truck has some sentimental value and Auto Shipping Group did a fantastic job getting my truck delivered on time and in perfect conditi... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Landon, you a the fun one. It's not often that I get to joke around with a customer. Some people are just way to serious about life. I'm sure you are too, but you know how to laugh along the way. It was my pleasure to serve you Landon. [ view ]
    Poster:Landon Weiss
    Date:7/26/2014 7:58:00 AM
    Subject: Working with customer
    Review:The thought that I have is, that ASG works well with it customers and really attempts to fulfill promises. I would definitely utilize this company for all of my future auto transportation needs. [ View ]
    Response:Brandon Bond...360-853-2849...brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bernard HumblesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Auto Shipping Group.
    Review:I have plan to transport my car from Virginia to Texas, when I was surfing the internet for an auto transport there was this broker by the name of Billie Pace call me up and introduced herself and mentioned regarding my car needs to be transported to... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace.... 360-853-2827.... Billiep@AutoShippingGroup.com Noel, It was a pleasure working with you and your sister on getting your vehicle transported Thank you for the kind words.. You two are great people! My best to you both, Sincerely, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Noel De Guzman
    Date:7/25/2014 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Superb from start to finish
    Review:This was the first time I have ever used a service like this. When Ms Johnston called, I was interested not only about my specific job but the business in general. She was very friendly and patient as she gave me an overview, and answered all the que... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lamar it was a true pleasure working with you on your transport. I enjoyed that you were interested in the industry and I was able to educate you on it. My best to you and your family and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lamar DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I've used Julie to book several shipments and it's been such a pleasure. She is kind, courteous, and really goes the extra mile to make her customers happy. I will continue to use her for all my future bookings. Thanks, Julie!! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is a pleasure working with you with every transport. Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to the next one. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Chernoff
    Date:7/25/2014 6:40:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39