View 160,367 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,368th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2571 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.35% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Shipping from Seattle to Rhode Island is about as far as one can go in the US, but Felicia with Auto Shipping Group helped me get through it easily, promptly, and professionally. She stayed in touch by email and text throughout the whole process and... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** hello Chi, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed assisting you during your relocation. please take care sir. thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Chi
    Date:2/1/2015 4:16:00 AM
    Subject: Dan Cabral is a reason to use Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Dan Cabral was so helpful to me throughout a stressful time. I was trying to help my daughter get out of a bad domestic situation. My plan was to make arrangements to ship her car from NY-OR. I had a lot of questions, and Dan patiently answered a... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Linda you are breath of fresh air... We look forward in helping you and your family out in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Young
    Date:1/31/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tige from ASG and S&S Transport
    Review:I've never shipped a car before so I did know what to expect for timing or fees. All I can say is Tige is very knowledgeable and helped me through the process in an easy to understand way. Shipment left Tuesday and arrived Friday night from A... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Brian HickmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:The booking agent, Felicia Williams, was very helpful in scheduling this, kept us advised and up to date on the process from the beginning making several phone calls and emails as we went through this. I think the price was reasonable for the service... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** hello Jim, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed assisting you during your relocation. Please take care. Thanks so much for your business~ [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Scofield
    Date:1/31/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great to work with.
    Review:Good follow through, always kept me updated, Great associates that are very friendly, helpful and who knows their football, Go Ducks! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Mike- This has got to be BY FAR the BEST review I have ever received! GO DUCKS!!! Thank you for the KIND WORDS about working with me and our company! I enjoyed our many conversations about FOOTBALL! Now just wait until Baseball season! I wish you THE BEST in life and if you need another transport or someone to shoot the breeze about football with CALL ME!! Thank you AGAIN for the GREAT 5 STAR REVIEW! It was a welcome smile on my face first thing Monday morning! Take Care Mike!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Mike L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Great company. I worked with Malia McClain, who always answered my questions promptly. Car was picked up 7 days after preferred date, but we were in no hurry to get the car sooner. Price was similar or better than other companies. Car arrived in the ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY FOR SEVEN YEARS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR JUST QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOU ANYTIME. Thank you for the great review, Monique. I am please to see I have another happy customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MoniqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Stephanie did a thorough job managing our delivery. Driver was also very helpful In communicating transit timing [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE***Michael, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Overall carrier sercice was excellent and responsive.Price was higher than quoted (100.00)but delivery was exactly as advertised and load /unload times off the truck were quick.Vehichle was pristine when shipped and pristine when delivered.I would us... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Thank you very much for this 5 star review. I truly appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE!...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:M.RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Felicia Williams went above a beyound to keep me informed on the status of the transportation of my vehicle. I never had any difficulty contacting Felicia and when a response was requested she was prompt with returni... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello John, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time out to provide feedback. I really appreciate your business. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:John A Lopez
    Date:1/30/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I needed a vehicle shipped from New Mexico to Arkansas, soon, and had never shipped a vehicle before. After researching online I found the Auto Shipping Group had a great reputation. Stephanie Hamilton was awesome to work with. She walked me thr... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR REVIEW***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** Mark, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process simple for you. Looking forward to doing business together again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark BurginThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Excellent experienece. Danielle was polite, friendly and helpful through every step. I would definitely use ASG again! Everything was on time and handled professionally. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** James- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW!! It was so nice working with you and I appreciate you choosing to work with our company! I am happy to hear EVERYTHING went SMOOTH and as planned! Your feedback means the WORLD to me as I STRIVE to make sure I am in the best communication with ALL MY customers. I also STRIVE to make sure YOU feel as though your transport is MY PRIORITY as IT IS!! Thank you so much again for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! I hope to work with you again in the future! If you or anyone you know needs a transport send them my way! Thank you again!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:James Jedlicka
    Date:1/30/2015 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Wendy Barker 360-214-3680).
    Review:I ship several vans per year and Wendy at Auto Shipping Group did a fantastic job of getting me a fair rate and timely pickup/drop-off service. I plan to continue using them and look forward to working with Wendy again. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshipping 3602143680 Matt thank you so much for this review! Out of all the choices out there it is humbling that you have chosen us to ship your vehicles! At ASG is is our goal to provide outstanding customer service. As a representative it is my mission to always satisfy my customers and uphold the highest standards! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE!Wendy Barker ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/30/2015 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia failed to honor the scheduled shipment contract and my car was delivered the day after Christmas to a salvage yard (Planned arrival window was 29-31 December). I have yet to receive any money to recoup the storage fees incurred while at the ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Brian, Thank you for taking timeout to provide feedback on your experience. If you had read your shipping agreement (which is not a contract) you would have understood that the delivery date is simply a projection. Had you wanted a specific delivery date guarantee then you would have needed to pay for a premium service. You did not because you wanted best price for your budget. Most of these mis understanding's could be avoided if the client takes time to read the terms and conditions that is accepted before loading. The truth is that you were delayed arriving in the delivery area and the driver had to keep trucking. We move a lot of loads with Caa (the carrier assigned to handle the transport)t and they took care of the $25 one day storage fee and provided a receipt after the car was picked up. Clearly you are not being honest. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Brian S.
    Date:1/30/2015 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping experience
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company. The price for the shipping was comparable to another company that I also called for a quote. Wendy Barker was very efficient in providing a written quote in a timely manner. She explained what to was ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshipinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you very much for this review! It was a pleasure doing business with you ! Thank you ! WENDY BARKER ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Rita Haddix
    Date:1/30/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. We will be doing business again with her in the future. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Anthony, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing more business together soon. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:1/29/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie is a very professional broker. She found the carrier really quick. And the carrier turned out to be reliable. The total shipping experience was smooth. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Zhendi, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:ZHENDI ZHOUThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I did enjoy working with Auto Shipping Group. Chell really tries to help you finding a right carrier for your vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Slav, I am tickled you left me a review, even though you decided in the long run to work with another carrier. (I hope your household items made it safely to your new location!) I really do appreciate for reaching out for help with transporting your vehicle. I was impressed with how thorough you were in explaining exactly what you needed as far as your carrier was concerned. I hope you will reach out again when you need to ship your second vehicle, you know I can find carriers! All my best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Slav
    Date:1/29/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:From the very first call to Felicia up through today, when she called me to confirm delivery of my new car, Felicia has been responsive, professional, personable and informative of the entire process. She was understanding and accommodating when I h... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Carina, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time out to provide feedback. I really appreciate your business. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Carina
    Date:1/29/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon (360) 200-7529
    Review:Exceptional service; Brandon's attention to detail with providing all the info I needed for seamless transport was very assuring and helpful. He was very responsive with any questions I had and communicated with me on a continuous basis throughout th... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Jo, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jo
    Date:1/29/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and friendly
    Review:Brandon stayed in touch with us and transporters. Made sure everything was on time and in line. Had no problems at all. I highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Mrs. Duke, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:L. Duke
    Date:1/29/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Experience
    Review:I was told my vehicle would be picked up on December 11 from my father's residence and delivered to my residence in California within 10 days. I inquired as to whether or not the vehicle would be picked up at my father's house and not another locati... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549. Brandon@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Vinnie, Sorry for the delay with the driver and carrier meeting your father. The drivers give an Expected pickup and delivery date. If they encounter delays with weather or customers they get behind. When a customers vehicle is in a location not available to be picked up customer will need to meet driver at more open location. Good luck in the Future and wish you the best. Brandon [ view ]
    Poster:VinnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service- highly recommended.
    Review:Excellent overall experience. Danielle worked with me to schedule the pickup per a time that met my needs. She kept in touch with me until the vehicle was delivered. Her responses were prompt and professional. The vehicle was delivered on time and in... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** MD- Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! You were so GREAT to work with! I am VERY PLEASED that everything went as planned and SMOOTH! I strive to stay in the BEST CONTACT with ALL my customers that I can and I appreciate you taking notice! Thank you SO MUCH again for the FANTASTIC review and your recommendation! If you need another transport or know anyone who does, send them my way!- Danielle***NOW AVAILABLE BY TEXT 360-244-4137**** [ view ]
    Poster:MDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great, got the job done
    Review:Overall great, got the job done. Bardell is easy to work with and communicates promptly via phone or text. It was difficult however to find an exact time for the car to be picked up and to be dropped off. It would be better if the customer could h... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** Call for a FREE quote and to talk with one of our FRIENDLY staff members!**** TOLL FREE 800-901-6452** Alex- Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. If you need another transport or know anyone who does give us a call! Take care Alex! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Farrill
    Date:1/29/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again! 5 stars
    Review:Malia was great to work with and was good at communicating with me about the procedure. I was unsure about this whole process, but autoshipping group left me at ease and I know I was with a good company. I would use again, thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Mark OchmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This transport went very smooth. I was concerned with getting a vehicle out of Minnesota during the winter, however, Stephanie made sure that I was put at ease during the whole process. The price that we actually paid was very close to the original q... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****5 STAR SERVICE***360-214-3678***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***Mark, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark G
    Date:1/29/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was most excellent indeed. My wife and I were in need of a good transport company to ship our cars from Colorado to Florida and the first company we ran into were scam artist. Luckly we didn't send them any fun... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen & Francine GoodallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was most excellent indeed. My wife and I needed a good company to transport our vehicles from Colorado to Florida and the first company we got hold of were scam artist. Luckly we didn't send them any funds up f... [ More ]
    Date:1/29/2015 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:I have use Auto Shipping Group two times now and have been extremely pleased with both experiences. The best part of the experience was the customers service of the agent handling the process. In this specific transport, I dealt with Chell Hart at ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ms. Sanchez, I will always enjoy being able to call you my client! In an industry that is chock full of low-balled quotes and guarantees that no one could ever hope to achieve, it's nice to know that my straight forward approach is not wasted. I will be here for you if should need my services again! Thank you once for more being a loyal customer, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:K SanchezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggrop.com Dear Ms. Sanchez, I was more than happy to work with you on this transport. I knew I had some big shoes to fill when you told me who had helped with your first transport. I'm pleased that my training and my companies policy of 5 Star Customer Service has come through for you twice now. It is so nice to work for a company that holds to it's stated mission! I hope to hear from you soon! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Date:1/29/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:It was my pleasure to transport my vehicle with AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. the costomer service was so perfect, very professional, trustworthy , and no hassle. Easy to contact by phone and email within minutes of the offer no more than 15 minutes. I No... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Hanadi, Thank you so much for the nice review! It was such a pleasure working with you on this transport. You were a champ at helping me work the logistic on this so that it would go off without a hitch. Thank Reem for me when you chat with her next- she was a trooper on the pick up end! Hope you are adjusting to your new home! Please, think of me if you know of anyone that needs my services! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:HanadiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette Transportation From CO to DC
    Review:I started off wanting a closed carier but Julie could not find one and this was after 3 weeks of waiting so when it came to being 5 days before I had to leave Colorado I had to agree to an open carrier. The drivers were very rude and rushed to put my... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON Aaron I am very sorry that you were not happy with the transport. There was not an enclosed carrier on this route that could do your transport with the dates you were looking for, we did have one but you felt they were to pickup too early. We could have had the car picked up from someone at pickup and kept it posted looking for one. I know you did not want to go with an open carrier because of the weather that was experienced, which we have no control over but you decided to go with an open carrier. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker 360-214-3680
    Review:Wendy was very patient with us and explained every little detail of the process. She made a stressful situation (trying to decide who to trust with our new vehicle) a very easy, smooth transaction. She contacted us several times throughout the proc... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360 214 3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I pride myself on providing outstanding customer service. It was a pleasure working with you. ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/28/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered as scheduled with no damage. Representative was helpful and in close communication throughout the process of the car move. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Bob, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Boschee
    Date:1/28/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston Auto Shipping Group Inc602-428-6878
    Review:Working with Julie is always a pleasure. She is honest and always available. Don't hestitate to use her as your booker for shipping. She's fantastic! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki its is my pleasure working with you as well. I look forward to the next one. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Chernoff
    Date:1/28/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping review
    Review:Over the last few years, I have shipped approximately ten vehicles with Tige Yeagin acting as my broker. I've always been well pleased with the service and attitude of Tige and his team. Phone calls, if not answered at the time of the call, are alw... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike BuchananThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Escalade
    Review:Tige was great, called on Tuesday and car was picked up on Friday and delivered 10 days later. Definately would use them again. This was the second time I used Auto Shipping Group and Tige was great both time. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Chad Armstrong
    Date:1/28/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment AZ - FL
    Review:Spoke to Felicia requesting information regarding moving a BMW Z4 from AZ to FL. She explained how the transaction would be handled, the cost and the estimated time frame. All information she gave me was correct without exception. Great expeirence... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Bill, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time out to provide feedback. I really appreciate your business. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/28/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good move with Brandon at ASG
    Review:Brandon Bond at the Auto Shipping Group was prompt in responding to my request for a quote to move my car from California to Michigan. Although his price was in the middle of the estimates I received, I chose to use him because he agreed to work with... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Charles, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Mason
    Date:1/28/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-406-4893
    Review:Excellent service. I had to reschedule and Lance was very helpful in getting the date for pick-up that worked for me. He was very prompt in responding to my emails and calls, and was very courteous. I have used the Auto Shipping Group for a second... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com ND Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for me. I really appreciate your confidence you had in me. I was glad we had a chance to work together to get the transport done smoothly. To be honest, I could have not done it without you. Thanks Again Lance [ view ]
    Poster:NDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: moving chevy truck
    Review:truck arrived just fine and driver was very nice and took care of the truck , it did not run and it took more time to load and unload [ View ]
    Poster:James BalentineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 10:28:00 AM
    Review:We had a verry good experience with picking up and delivery of our vehicle. Lance from Autoshipping Group was very professional and informative. He kept us us in the loop if there were any changes. Lucky Auto was the car carrier and we spoke to Natal... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sharon and Dick Thank you so much for such a stellar review. I know you could have chosen any number of Brokers to assist you. but you had the faith in me to get the job done. I really appreciate your confidence in me. I could have not done it without you. Thanks Again Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon M Tazawa
    Date:1/28/2015 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-406-4893
    Review:Lance was very helpful and the driver was excellent! The cost was the best quote I received and the overall experience was fantastic. I wish my home goods would have been 5% as good as this experience was. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rey Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to give me one. I could not have done such a stellar job without your assistance. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Rey penate
    Date:1/28/2015 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: WONDERFUL REPRESENTATIVE!!!
    Review:Chell Hart (360)207-5480 is a wonderful and considerate representative. She did not give any hassles and was completely honest from the beginning. I did not have any negative experiences with this company and I would use them again. I would recomm... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear SD, I'm so glad I got to work with you- even though you ended up not needing to ship your vehicle. I was mortified to hear how you were treated by your household carrier! (I have messaged me co-workers and we will make sure they do not ever have a recommendation from our company!) I know that you will enjoy you new surroundings and hope you think of me to friends and family that may need my services. Still sending happy thoughts your way! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:S.D.
    Date:1/27/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Brandon helped to move the car with no problem.They were on time and were cheaper as well.They have posted the time line accurately and my uncle was also very happy with their efficiency and courteous service.We rec highly their company and service ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Neil, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:neil kumar
    Date:1/27/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828 and RDM Transport
    Review:Dan and RDM Transport were GREAT. Dan was helpful and attentive - he called me all the time to keep me looped in on where the car was at. RDM delivered the car early, which was great. Would definitely work with both again! [ View ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Thanks for the kind words and we can't wait to serve you and your friends in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/27/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group was responsive, knowledgeable and no-nonsense. He found me a carrier within a day when another group failed to deliver. We had problems with delivery and lack of communication by the driver but Dan helped follow up... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you, we are pleased that we could be of assistance to you and look forward in the future to help you and friends. [ view ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:1/27/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Lance keep me up to date the whole way. Despite some unexpected delays he was patient and efficient. I also liked the e-mails he sent for updates. Rich Reed [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rich I want to awesomely thank you for your due diligence in giving me a review. I know it was more difficult to give me a review than actually shipping your vehicle. The effort you put into this was outstanding. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to transport your vehicle. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Richard ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:The process was efficient and timely. And the package arrived earlier than expected, and was in perfect condition. A smooth and efficient transaction. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Brian, Thank you so much! I know its been a while since you shipped, but I really liked working with you. If there is anything else i can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Universal Technical Institute ships a lot of vehicles, sometimes custom show-cars, all over the U.S. UTI has used ASG for the last year and a half after some unpleasant experiences with other carriers and there is no other group I will ever use. Ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Harston
    Date:1/27/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport two vehicles
    Review:I had to have two non-operational vehicles picked up and Brandon came through not only did he pick up the vehicles sooner than I anticipated but he also came through with the best pricing. Thanks Brandon [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Ed, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Mohssin
    Date:1/27/2015 11:01:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66