View 179,180 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,181th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2124 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.07% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.93% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:First time shipping a car across the country. A little hiccup at the beginning but when you understand the process it become easy. Lance is great I can contact him anytime and update the process as it go. Thanks you A+++ [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mrpop I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you also for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Mrpop
    Date:11/16/2015 5:55:00 AM
    Subject: 07 Dodge 3500 dually
    Review:Transport initially given to another company with no result after 10 days. Asked for a quote from ASG, heard back promptly from Greg. He explained the shipping process and the reasons for the quote. Got a carrier that day, vehicle was picked up in 4... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Greg ...I'm glad we met your expectations. I enjoyed working with you and thank you for your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:11/16/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: VERY happy with service
    Review:Excellent! Professional, courteous and I am very pleased with all aspects of service and delivery. Tige came recommended from my friends in Florida who had recently used him. He was extremely helpful, gave me a discount on his fee because of my frien... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Celeste
    Date:11/15/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie Johnston is the best broker I've ever worked with. She made the entire process smooth and easy for me. Even though the truck driver was a few days late, Julie helped expedite it as fast as possible and everything worked out. I received my car a... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Andrew it was a pleasure working with you. Your vehicle has arrived from Hawaii to you in Arizona and you have your vehicle to enjoy now. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I wish you the very best and look forward to working again with you in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:11/15/2015 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Dallas to shelton ct
    Review:Lance is awesome… All went great as planned because of this man. Overall car arrive not one mark in perfect condition… Glad I shipped enclosed as well the trucker himself was excellent too. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brian, Thank you for entrusting me with the Transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a pleasure working with you. I want to sincerely Thank you for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2015 3:46:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Great transport service, quick and easy. Contact was constantly there. Stephanie was great, emailed with information and available through phone/text. Will definitely work with them again. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE**** George, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I look forward to doing more business in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to CA
    Review:My car had a transmission issue in arizona that would not allow me to drive home but i wanted to use my garage to do the repairs. Auto Shipping group shipping my car and i was very happy with the service offered. i had called around and the person ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marge
    Date:11/13/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I had many calls and when I talked to Tige he explained how shipping my vehicle works where the others were deceptive it turns out in their explanation. Thank you for your help and I will call you again if needed. Everything went great and as was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Butch
    Date:11/13/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams with Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job transporting my motorcycle. Felicia was polite/professional and made it clear I could contact her with any questions I might have. Felicia provided updates at all phases; from the quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Brandley
    Date:11/13/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 5 stars!!
    Review:After all the stress of a move Malia McClain took a load of my stress off my shoulders by shipping my cars up to NY with ease. She gave me a reliable fast service and my cars were delivered without a scratch fast! Malia had the best customer service ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. INTEGRITY AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE. Thank you so so much for the great review. I am thrilled everything went perfect. MALIA [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Rose
    Date:11/13/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Malea wonderfull service
    Review:Many of my friends have used Malea in the past and she is awesome. She's always responsive, helpful and readily available. I was really happy with the service she and the company provided. I will definitely use auto shipping group and Malea again nex... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. INTEGRITY AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE. Thank you, Mark. I appreciate you talking time to share your experience with me. I look forward to working with you more in the future. MALIA [ view ]
    Poster:MSR
    Date:11/13/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: amazing customer service
    Review:Malia did a great job, she showed amazing customer service skills and was there every time we had a question. She was also very knowledgeable and was dedicated to shipping our cars down as fast as possible at the lowest rate and I would defiantly rec... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. INTEGRITY AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE - Joan and Marie. Thank you for the wonderful review, and thanks to Anthony who moved your household goods for the referral. You were such a delight to work with. Please pass my contact information on to anyone who needs transport. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Joan Marie
    Date:11/13/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Agent Review
    Review:Stephanie was extremely helpful in meeting our need to schedule a pickup that met our time constraints, and, coordinated with our move of our household items, etc. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****John, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:John Bourscheid
    Date:11/13/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Review:The co. Was very professional. The price was good, service good. Spoke to malia who kept me up to date on the transport. There was no damage to the car when it got to florida [ View ]
    Poster:Charlotte This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 in the Auto Shipping Group is a fast and friendly services. I called her just two days and she already find me the driver to pick up my vehicle from Oregon to Oklahoma and get there early, too. She does an excellent j... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tou, Thank you so much for this glowing review! It was wonderful working with you. I am so glad we were able to get teh vehicle moving as quickly as we did. If you need anything else please let m know. [ view ]
    Poster:Tou
    Date:11/13/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I shipped my car from Long Beach, CA to Hilo, HI. Great shipping company all around. Kim is so helpful and knowledgeable. It was easy to communicate with her, even with our time difference. She made this process go so smoothly. I was worried I would ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Amanda, Thank you SO MUCH! I am so glad that the transport was exactly as you expected it to be and it went smoothly for you. If you need anything else or know anyone else who needs to ship please let me know! Again Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:AD
    Date:11/13/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton is a ROCKSTAR
    Review:This is my 4th car i have had transported and searched for a trusted company and person to deal with. Stephanie came highly recommended by a friend. She was so quick to respond and had a quote and transport lined up within the hour! That kind of s... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Peter, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you.Take care! [ view ]
    Date:11/13/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton is a ROCKSTAR
    Date:11/13/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Cost was very reasonable. The transport company was on time, responsible, and delivered on time. Kim Freiley was very helpful and provided excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend your company. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Johnette, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do for you please email, text or call me! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Johnette Feekes
    Date:11/13/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT FROM NJ TO WA
    Review:I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE LANCE PROVIDED. MY SUV WAS PICKED UP ON THE DAY IT WAS PROMISED BY LANCE. DURING THE TRANSPOR PERIOD LANCE KEPT ME INFORMED OF WHEREABOUTS MY VEHICLE WAS. I WOULD USE AUTO SHIPPING GROUP AGAIN IF NEEDED. PRICE WAS R... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Bob I want to sincerely Thank you for giving me such a great review. I am looking forward to assisting you in the future with your transports. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:BOB DHALIWAL
    Date:11/13/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Lance was a thorough, honest, and attentive representative from start to finish. He responded to my request for a quote within minutes, and gave me a great explanation of the process. He kept up with constant updates in order to make sure everythin... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Daniel I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport.It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife. You were both such great customers. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you so much for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Corini
    Date:11/13/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-406-4893
    Review:Lance was very easy to work with, I had multiple Brokers call me about the transport. I felt very comfortable speaking with him, So I gave him a shot. He was available 7 days a week to answer any of my questions or concerns. I text, called and emaile... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan Cunningham
    Date:11/13/2015 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I am very pleased with the service offered by this company. Everything went beyond smooth from pick up to arrival. Lance, you are truly the best of the best. I will definitely be doing business with you again, there is no other company that provides ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Hicham I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs.It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you so much for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:HichamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:So happy that my vehicle was transported looking the same way it did when I left it. I've never had to do this and Malia was instrumental through the whole process, I can't thank her enough. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. INTEGRITY AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE.Beth, thank you so much for the nice review. I will always deliver nothing but FIVE STAR service to all of our customers. Enjoy OREGON! Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:11/13/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service !!!
    Review:Lance did a great job in finding a carrier for my vintage 1965 Shasta camper Kept me informed about the pickup the whole time !!! I was contacted by many carriers but I felt better with the information Lance shared with me. Within 2 days for the f... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com David Thru think and thin we got the camper delivered. Thank you so much for entrusting me with the transport. You were such a pleasure to work with. I am glad we had a chance to talk [ view ]
    Poster:David Felber
    Date:11/12/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Dealing with Felicia was great she explained everything, she kept in touch with us and kept us up dated. Felicia was very patient with us. We originally scheduled a commercial sized truck for transport and then added on 2 smaller trucks more over ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Louise
    Date:11/12/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:The shipment went well. Our account transferred through 3 people (not the fault of the shipper...it was someone leaving the company). Because of this, the price was not what was quoted but this is because our first contact made some errors. Unders... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kelly ...Thank you for your review and appreciate your patience throughout. Looking forward to working with you on the trip back. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:kellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Having never shipped a car we were extremely nervous given the many options available. I spoke with a number of companies but after speaking with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group and also researching them I was comfortable with my choice. The quote w... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:11/12/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fast shipping.
    Review:Kimberly F was excellent in handling the process. After the initial stage and several days of searching for the carrier, she was able to find me a carrier. The carrier was on time and delivery as promised. Smooth transaction. Very happy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Noy, Thank you so very much for this feedback. When you find the next vehicle let me know and I will get that one going. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:11/12/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams with Auto Shipping Group was superb. She handled everything for us. Felicia kept in constant contact with us, keeping us updated on the entire process. She went above and beyond from what I had expected her to do. Felicia is the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd S
    Date:11/12/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: My classic
    Review:Lance was prompt in answering my questions and even when I had a few along the way he promptly answered. The car arrived early and in good shape, no complaints from me. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mark Thanks so much for the great review. I am glakd we were able to get the transport done smoothly. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you [ view ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:11/12/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Review:Outstanding service, everyone was committed to delivering my Bentley on time and in perfect condition. The sales representative maintained outstanding communication with status and updates. The transport driver kept me informed on pick-up and deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Greg, Thank you so much to take time during your travel to complete this for me! I really appreciate it! If there is anything else you need please let me know! I enjoyed working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Gregory Haywood
    Date:11/12/2015 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Felicia Williams was such a blessing to us! Felicia went above and beyond to ensure the whole process of transporting our vehicle went smoothly. Felicia is professional, had extreme patience with all of our questions, and I genuinely feel like we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori Shinn
    Date:11/12/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I was pleased with the transport broker. Lance with Auto Shipping Group, was eager to obtain our business & followed through with contacting me about 2 months out from shipment. He was thorough in explaining the process & cost & recommend... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kaszya Thank you so much for the great review. I am sorry about the quote but a quote is just an estimate of the service not a guaranteed price. Also, the deposit is my fee and it was originally 200 not 130 so I took a 50 discount to make it work The main issue here is that your vehicle arrived safe and secure. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Kaszya
    Date:11/12/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams
    Review:Found auto transport on the internet. I was worried my car would not arrive in good condition because of prior experience. Car cam through in OK condition. Carried 200 lbs. in trunk of car. It all arrived in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Leslie Lavino
    Date:11/11/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time I'm using and would do it again
    Review:This is the second time I am using ASG and for very good reason. I transported my son's car last year and everything went without a hitch. I had to transport another car over to Seattle and I had very finite times on both coasts. Needless to say, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:11/11/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Evaluation for Felicia Williams
    Review:What an outstanding and personable individual in talking with Ms. Felicia Williams on ll/10 and ll/11. Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to being very honest and frank with all answers. [ View ]
    Poster:Gus Lekatsos
    Date:11/11/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lyle Devore (520) 432-0862
    Review:I have no complaints, transporting my vehicle happened as Lyle described. In addition, Lyle did work on getting me a better price from the inital quote. The first quote I received from ASG was $1090.00, after I bawked at it the second quote was $84... [ More ]
    Response:Call LYLE DEVORE @ (520) 432-0862 on his direct line from 7am-5pm monday - sunday PST or text him anytime , Lyle@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thanks so much for the great review. I am glad we were able to get the transport done smoothly. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Lyle DeVore ASG [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:11/10/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with! She was always available when needed and returned my phone calls in a timely manner. I would use this company and work with Stephanie in the future. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Ashley, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Look forward to working with you again if the need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley Martucci
    Date:11/10/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston
    Review:Extremely pleased with the rate and ease of shipping the car. Julie was exceptional and very easy to work with. Car was delivered on time from Colorado to Florida in a very quick time frame. Great service wold use again and highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Anne it was great working with you on your transport and I look forward to it again if you need the boat moving. Thank you and my very best to you in your new state :) Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:11/10/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie made this transport easy, she was making sure I did not have to lose sleep over this. Car was picked early and also delivered earlier than what I was expecting. No damages or problems whatsoever, it was almost too easy. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and thank you for choosing ASG and my services. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Date:11/10/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Person
    Review:My experience with ASG, specifically Felicia Williams was great. She was very helpful and was always available to answer my questions or explain the process. Since this was my first experience with shipping a vehicle I was very concerned with who I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Darwin Laury
    Date:11/10/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: near excellent review
    Review:I would recommend working with Julie and Auto Shipping Group. There were other providers to choose from and a lot of scary internet reviews, but our went seamlessly. Auto Shipping Group wasn't the cheapest, but there were no hidden costs that could... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our customer's smooth and stress free for them and it was a pleasure working with you both. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:dev
    Date:11/10/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams was great from the first call. She really made the entire process easy! Lot's of text updates along the way keeping me well informed of the drivers schedule ahead of time on both ends of the move. Thank you! A+++++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:11/9/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Experience - -good
    Review:I had a very good experience and would not mind using this company again. I wish it were $700 Total, not $775. The driver was very helpful and kind. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Violette it was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to it again on your return trip back north in the spring. Thank you and Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Violette
    Date:11/9/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Overall experience working with Greg Bailey and the shipper he identified for me was great. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. They were prompt, responsive and reasonably price to give me the peace of mind that I would get my car as pr... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Gita ..I'm glad they transport went well and you were pleased with our service. Thank you for your review. Enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Gita
    Date:11/9/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of a 1967 Ford Ranchero
    Review:I contracted with Auto Shipping Group (Greg Bailey) after receiving a quote online of $845 to transport my 1967 Ford Ranchero from Mississippi to Glendale, Arizona. I had received a number of online quotes and compared these to the ratings on Transpo... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** David ..It was pleasure working with you. Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:David Rutherford
    Date:11/8/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Review:Lyle Devore was excellent. He kept me informed. He found a driver, Angle to transport my car who kept in touch with us and had the car delivered in 6 day's from NC to Los Angles in 6 days. I would differently recommend their services again. Thank yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:11/8/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Wa to oh car transported
    Review:Excellent service. Prompt response over phone & email by julie Oneimportant thing I learnt this time from julie (this is my second move in US, first i used another company) is that, if you want to transport car only way is to go thr broaker! And... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGROUP.COM It was great working with you on your transport and I wish you the very best in your new city/state. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services we strive to make all of our customer's smooth and stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:11/7/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I requested a quote to transport my humvee from Ohio to Florida on Monday. Heidi promptly responded with the quote and initiate the correspondence. From there it was a very smooth process of getting my vehicle to Florida. Contract was easy straig... [ More ]
    Response:** Call HEIDI @ (360) 255-7438 on her direct line from 8-7pm PST or text her anytime , heidi@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thank you Linh, for the wonderful 5 Star Review!!! I appreciate your business!! [ view ]
    Poster:Linh NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2015 1:33:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.