View 165,348 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,349th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2504 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.15% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:Easy to work with. Would use them again. Car made it to destination early and in good shape. Customer service was great [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME - Thank you so much for the nice review, Scott. It was a pleasure working with you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:5/8/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Indiana to Virginia
    Review:Malia helped meove my Nissan Z. She was knowledgeable about the process. I got 3 estimates and she was the cheapest by 250 dollars. The car was picked up a day later than I expected. But it was not a big deal. I would definitely recommend and ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. Thank you, Alexis. I am happy your husband finally has his car. Take care, and thank you for choosing ASG. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:A Cohen
    Date:5/8/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Tige was great to work with. My car was picked up earlier than expected and everything went perfect. Very Happy!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Neal MeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:It was easy to use, and I got a quote quickly. The car was delivered in a timely manner, and Malia was nice to work with. The car was dirty, but that was to be expected since it traveled across the country. It cleaned up without a problem. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. Shanna, I am glad to see this all went so well. Thank you for the great review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Shanna Snyder
    Date:5/8/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Private Auto Transport
    Review:Lance was truly a professional. Once we discussed the details he arranged everything and followed up as " promised". Communicated through out the process and followed up to make sure the vehicle was delivered in a timely manner and check ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maurice I really appreciate you spending the time to give me such a stellar review. I want to Thank you again for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. I know you could of went with the 3000 other brokers out there but you choose me. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Maurice Claybrook
    Date:5/8/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish! Julie Johnson and the service was extremely helpful and walked me through the process at every steps. The prompt response to my questions and concerns were immediately met and took the stress out of transportin... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Young thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It has been a true pleasure working with you and assisting you in your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you and be safe. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Young
    Date:5/8/2015 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Service and professionalism.
    Review:I received outstanding service from Chell Hart. The shipper she selected was highly professional and very hard working. He arrived on schedule and delivered the car as agreed. I would use Auto Shipping again. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear DKK, I was tickled to be able to bring you one of our 9,00+ preferred Carriers! We have developed a ton of great work relationships across the country in order to serve our clientele to our best! I know you will mention my to anyone that might need help getting a car transported! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:DKK
    Date:5/8/2015 9:49:00 AM
    Review:It has been great pleasure working with Auto Shipping Group. Felicia helped me find the carrier in few hours whereas it took days for another auto transport company. Very Quick service, the actual carrier came right on time and transported the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kal
    Date:5/8/2015 6:48:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was a great help throughout this entire experience. She was my go to gal and was always prompt with her response and follow through as well as very pleasant to speak with. She made the experience less stressful and always knew where in the co... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggrop.com** Deara Justine! You were a pleasure to work with! I really appreciated who connected you stayed during this process- it's always nice to be able to contact the client when you have updates! I will be here to help anyone you know might need my services! Enjoy your new surroundings! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Justine
    Date:5/8/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle, and Falicia was very professional and helpful during the process. She made it easy and always kept me informed. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Damien...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am glad u had a great experience and everything was smooth and painless. Thanks a bunch for your business. TY [ view ]
    Poster:Damien
    Date:5/8/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Tige Yeargin was incredible. Excellent level of service. I would recommend anyone looking to ship a vehicle to use Tige Yeargin. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Tapley
    Date:5/8/2015 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Easily reachable and quick responses to questions. Offered me a very reasonable quote. I felt very comfortable choosing this company and working with Stephanie. Car arrived in perfect condition and had a great driver with awesome communication while ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE EVER*****Kelly, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Should you need another Auto Relocation feel free to contact me. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend! Fast and reliable transportatio.
    Review:Really good auto shipping company. Only took 5-7 days for the whole process. Selina is really helpful, even during weekend after business hours. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:5/7/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Just booked with them, so far looking good
    Review:I just booked my vehicle shipping with Malia and the process is so far looking good and very fair. I will update the review once the vehicle is picked up and delivered. She is very helpful to accommodate my schedule with a short notice. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. Mohan, thank you for the nice review. I am so happy we got you back on the same truck after your change of plans yesterday. Thank you again., Malia. [ view ]
    Poster:Mohan
    Date:5/7/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Lance
    Review:Though the transit carrier was not honest with dates and times and late on both ends of delivery, Lance from Auto Shipping Group could not have been more on top of things. He was so helpful and kept in touch with me to make sure everything was movin... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mary Thank you so much for the great revilew. I know we did not actually talk much over the phone but thank goodness for emails and texts, Howevert we got the transport done at least on our end. Thank you for showing confidence in me to assist you in the transport I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:mary
    Date:5/7/2015 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:My experience was great! Stephanie was very honest and knowledgeable. She helped out every step of the way. The car left on time and arrived early which worked out to be perfect. The car was dirty from travels of course but was even cleaned up before... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star REVIEW****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****MOST HONEST COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY**** Robyn, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear all went smooth. Should you need your vehicle shipped in the future feel free to contact me again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Robyn This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Stephanie Hamilton. She was able to complete my request extremely quickly and efficiently. I needed a shipment the next day and she was able to find a carrier. I would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star REVIEW****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****MOST HONEST COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY****Joshua, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to arrange the carrier for you the same day you placed the order for a next day pick up. Feel free to contact me again should you need another auto transport in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:JOSHUA
    Date:5/6/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 6024286872
    Review:Felicia Was very easy to talk wit and about the process of getting my vehicle shipped to me. Gave me a personal contact number with great communication. Customer service is hard to come by these days and I felt comfortable about what carrier I sele... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sean...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. Thanks a bunch~ [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Gardner
    Date:5/6/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group was amazing! I first scheduled pick-up for my son’s truck to be shipped from Florida to Missouri, then I canceled to shop around to see if I could find a less expensive auto transporter. The other broker quoted ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Marilyn, What a transport! You are an angel! I really enjoyed working with you, even the texts after hours from my home. If there is anything else you or your son need please let me know! I hope he enjoys the truck at his new job! [ view ]
    Poster:MET
    Date:5/6/2015 6:23:00 AM
    Review:Felicia was pleasant and knowledge. The whole process was without difficulty and professional. The price of the transport was reasonable. There was good communication throughout the process. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. Thank you very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/6/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly Freiley (360)200-6854 provided excellent customer service and was in contact with me the whole time over phone and by text messages. There was some things that we needed to go through to get it to be accepted at the port, but it all worked o... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Johnny, Thank you so much! I know your vehicle is still in transit on its way to Hawaii, but thank you so much for the review! Yes we did have some issues with the ground clearance at the port but I am so glad that it all got worked out. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:JC
    Date:5/6/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Box Van Transport -
    Review:Company was easy to work with and had the best price. Picked up in the evening and the driver was very careful loading and very easy to work with. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. Thank you very much Ruben~ [ view ]
    Poster:Ruben
    Date:5/6/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Cadillac
    Review:Greg was in constant contact and kept me informed. Where there was an unforseen delay, he contacted me immediately to inform me. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com ** Alan...Thank you for your Five Star Review of our companies service, Enjoyed working with you ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Alan Whitaker
    Date:5/5/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:It took a little bit longer than I expected to find a carrier. However, Kim was very helpful, friendly and professional. Once we found a carrier the delivery was actually a bit earlier than planned, (but timely communicated to me), which was a nice s... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Eric, Thank you so much! With all the small issues that we had I am so glad that you are pleased with the service. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric R
    Date:5/5/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was very pleasant. Kimberly, my contact person, was very knowledgeable and willing to answer my questions. She was also very prompt in responding to my texts throughout the process. My car was picked up in th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ali, You are amazing! I am so glad that everything went smoothly for you! If you need anything else please let me know! I hope to work with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:AH
    Date:5/5/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Review of shipment
    Review:Service was excellent. Felicia did a follow up several times and answered all questions I had the car was on a timely bases and Felicia call to inform the car arrived. I am very pleased with all the service i received and will use ASG auto shipping... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Arthur...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason ASG has maintained an industry leader. Because of ASG's tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:5/5/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Large SUV
    Review:I had a large SUV. It was modified and lifted with 35" tires. I wasn't sure how it would fit and couldn't even give an accurate description except for a photograph. They picked up a day early and delivered 2 days earlier than quoted. Ama... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com David, Thank you so much for the stellar review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in assist you with the transport. I know you could have chosen anyone of a thousand brokers but you chose me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:David McGlohonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:As always, Julie was awesome. Keep in touch when she had any information on carrier being found and car was being picked up. Does an amazing job and great communication. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steve thank you for using my services and ASG for your transport needs. It is a true pleasure working with you. I look forward to the next one. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Steve MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Contact person
    Review:Way to go Felicia, Thank you for your wonderful services, I was glad you were my broker to help me handle my vehicle transportation.............We love your profesionalism and Honesty, I experience a few other Auto transport firms and I can not expr... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Perry...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:perry yee
    Date:5/5/2015 5:00:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to California
    Review:Good communication with Julie. Took almost a full week for pick up to take place. Price went up $125 from original quote but it looks like that's pretty common as the product/service is a fluid one. Car traveled from Florida to California in 3 day... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Eric it was a pleasure working with you and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing my services and ASG my best to you. Best Regards Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eric S
    Date:5/4/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Review:Timely pick up and delivery of car before the promised date. Felicia informed me every thing about process and assured me for the early pickup. The truck company was I&K something, and driver at pick up said that there is more than 350 lbs stuf... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Anurag...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Anurag
    Date:5/4/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I have never shipped a car before but wanted to ship my new car in an enclosed carrier. I was apprehensive about doing this all on line but hoped that www.transportreviews.com was giving an honest assessment of actual shippers' performance. After s... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear MM, Thank you for the 5 start review!! I enjoyed getting to be your broker on this route! It's always nice when traffic, deliveries and the weather hold together to make an easy transport. I know you will remember me to those who need my services. I hope you enjoy your new car! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:MM
    Date:5/4/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams is great to work with. She has helped me two other times in the past, she does a great job, she is very understanding. She always calls back and is very friendly. fairs rates and great service thank you thank you [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jim...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/4/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: From Atlanta, GA to Houston, TX with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Since I, my brother, and my parents live in different cities in America, we used auto transport service often. I already knew delivering a car is not an easy one although I used auto transport service with a lot of money. First, you can't specify ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Duckhwan ...Thank you for your review. I truly enjoyed working with you and your brother and am glad the transport met your expectations...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Duckhwan Kim
    Date:5/4/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with this company was great! I highly recommend Lance, he was patient with all my concerns and very thorough addressing my questions. My car arrived on time, the driver was awesome, very friendly. Throughout the travel time of my car bo... [ More ]
    Poster:Flavia Martinez
    Date:5/4/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshiipping group.com Flavia, I want to thank you so much for the extra effort in sending me a review. I know this site is hard to deal with sometimes. its easier to transport your car than it is to leave me a review. I want to thank you for being such a great customer and friend. I really appreciate your faith in me to get the job done. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Flavia M,artinez
    Date:5/4/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: My customer contact person, Lance Staab
    Review:Lance Staab was always available to answer my calls and always had a satisfactory answer to my questions. Whenever I got his answering machine, he called me back very quickly. I have used this shipper before, but this last experience was outstandin... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lorainne, Thank you so much for leaving me a great review. I realy appreciate the time and effort you took . I want to thank you for entrusting me with your vehicle. I could not have done it with out you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Lorraine Hissiger
    Date:5/4/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Review:Moving out of state has it's stresses. Thankfully, I found Lance! I made the mistake of entering my info into some kind of auto transport broker site and was contacted by dozens of transport companies. From our first contact, Lance made me feel co... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kim I am glad you are close to getting settled in on the move. It was just a pleasure assisting you in the move. I am glad it all worked out. I know you could have chosen anyone but you chose me.thank you . I could not have done it with out you and your great questions [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Michele
    Date:5/4/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car Cross Country
    Review:Service was excellent. From the initial call to Tige, placing the order and arranging for a carrier. The car was picked up the same day. Placed the order at 7:30 AM, and the pick-up was 12:30PM. Oleg, the GEO Tiger driver was super prompt and cour... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Fontes
    Date:5/2/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Follow Through Service
    Review:Selina Brigham from Auto Shipping Group was great to work with in the shipping of my automobile, they were the first to reach out to me personally from the many auto quotes I had submitted. Selina was friendly, straightforward and always followed up ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE - SELINA - 360-406-4885 Thank you so much for the 5 star customer service rating, Christopher. Here at Auto Shipping Group, we pride ourselves on excellent communication. I'm so glad that the early delivery worked out for you. I look forward to helping you with any future transport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:5/2/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review: We were very pleased with our experience in shipping our Suburban from Indiana to California. We were trying to get back to California for our niece's wedding and didn't have time to drive. We called Greg and he set up our order and was able to f... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Marc and Karen ...Thank you kindly for your business and Five Star Review. Communication and Quality Carriers are what we do. Enjoy the wedding and your time in Cali ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Marc and Karen
    Date:5/2/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Chell to schedule our transport. She was pleasant, knowledgeable, reliable and effective. She remained in contact with us throughout the process to insure that the transport was on schedule and to confirm that our driv... [ More ]
    Response:Dear KJM! Thank you fro the wonder 5 star review of my services! I enjoyed having the opportunity to help you get your vehicle to your new location. It was a bit of a struggle finding a carrier that could accommodate the not-so-normal pick up you requested. We go tit done though- partially because of your willingness to be my partner in Crime! Please, remember me to those you know need my help! Have a great! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:KJM
    Date:5/2/2015 8:51:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Excellent company with an easy on time transport. Kim was wonderful, responsive to all my calls and very helpful. I would go out of my way to use her again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Joseph, Thank you so much for this great review! I hope everything went as you had planned. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:5/2/2015 2:46:00 AM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:The car transportation went well and fast. Good overall experience. The customer service was very good as well. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Thao ...thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our service. Enjoyed working with you and your family...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:ThaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was great and worked diligently to find an available carrier that met my requirements. The driver ended up having trailer issues and was delayed 1 day but I was told early on about it, so I didn't count it as late. The only issue I had was the... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:5/2/2015 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Auto Shipping Group's customer service was excellent - very responsive and helpful throughout the process. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE – CALL SELINA - (360) 406-4885 Thank you for the five star review, Reema! It was truly a pleasure assisting you with the transport of your vehicles. I hope things are going well and you have settled into living in California. Take care and if you ever need assistance with vehicle transport again, I would be happy to oblige. [ view ]
    Poster:Reema
    Date:5/1/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The broker and operator were honest and tried their best to keep their commitment. The car was loaded in a timely manner and delivered in a timely manner. I am very happy with the service and will hire them again when I need to transport my cars. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR REVIEW*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****MOST HONEST, UPFRONT COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY****Vivek, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this experience go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Vivek KoppikarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Tige
    Review:Tige was very prompt, honest, and helpful. I initially called with general questions about the shipping process before even deciding to use Auto Shipping Group; Tige spent a lot of time on the phone with me answering questions, and he called me back ... [ More ]
    Poster:S Mc
    Date:5/1/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I was shipping my car for the first time so I was quite nervous and had tons of questions. Stephanie was very patient answering my questions and she explained everything to me in details. What I liked about her is that she was not at all aggressive l... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE***** [ view ]
    Poster:K Malkan
    Date:5/1/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Great customer service and very knowledgable overall about the auto shipping industry rates. Great rates, affordable. They are also flexible. I would recommend them to anyone, they don't hassle you like the other companies. [ View ]
    Poster:LLP
    Date:5/1/2015 6:15:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76