View 167,402 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,403th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2471 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.06% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 6024286872
    Review:Felicia was such a pleasure to work with! She was very informative,fast,knowledgable and helped me through the entire process. I was needing to ship my car last minute and she was able to find a driver in just a few hours. My car was picked up the da... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Chanel
    Date:6/8/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport on my old Mercedes
    Review:The transportation was handled efficiently and for a good price. Greg was absolutely excellent in responding to emails quickly and informed me of updates whenever I had a question. I have used this company once before, several years ago and the com... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Scott ..I enjoyed working with you and we appreciate your business. Thank you for the great review of our companies service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Scott A.
    Date:6/8/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:Great experience all around and would highly recommend Darya and the Auto Shpping Group. They came highly recommended from a friend of mine and he definitely had it right. The car arrived earlier than estimated which was great for us (as we were rent... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Alex! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to do business with you in the future again. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:6/8/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group, Inc - Felicia Williams
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, Inc., specifically Felicia Williams, was very responsive during my transport arrangement for my vehicle from the Phoenix area to Atlanta. My experience was highly recommendable! [ View ]
    Poster:James Poffenberger
    Date:6/8/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great, up front, and provides results.
    Review:Good experience with transporting my 2002 Silverado. No issues, and on time. I thought the price was very fair, going from Connecticut to Wisconsin. Malia arranged the job and the actual truck driver was in good communication as well. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Dan you were delightful to work with. Thank you so much for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/8/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Florida - California
    Review:Since I was moving, I needed to have my car shipped from Florida to California and Lance from Auto Shipping Group was very helpful with assisting me. Even though the vehicle was picked up late by Aimee Trucking Corps, Lance was able to get a hold of ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it with out you. Thank you so much for such a great review. Thank you so much for choosen me and I am glad I came thru for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/8/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Lance auto shipping group
    Review:Very happy with the service I recieved. My jeep was pickup the next day and the whole process was smooth. I plan on using Lance again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Allen Wow, Thank you so much for such a great review. I know you could have chosen any one of those 30 or so Brokers out there that contacted you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it without you. Thank you so much for choosen me and I am glad I came thru for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/8/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: Lance was awesome
    Review:It was a very good response that I got from lance, he was able to deliver before the due date ... If you plan for shipping then Lance is the best option. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chaitanya I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could have not done it without you. Thank you so much for such a great reveiw [ view ]
    Poster:Chaitanya Cawatapali
    Date:6/8/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Service from the driver was unsatisfactory
    Review:I think Heidi from the auto transport team who finds the an available driver provided decent customer service overall, however, I was told that the driver would contact me the night before he was going to arrive to let me know the time he would be pi... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for you input JT, we take what our customers say about our drivers seriously, and continually use your input to improve our 5 star customer service. I do apologize for the lack of communication on the drivers part. I did try my best to reach him and serve you the best I could. Thank you also for taking the time to leave this review. [ view ]
    Poster:J T
    Date:6/7/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!!!
    Review:Simply the best!!! great customer service. Kimberly Freiley was amazing helping me with the process as it was the first time I have ever shipped a car and really was worried and not sure what to expect. For me it was great to communicate via SMS! ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Noam, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. Texting was definitely a quick method of communication even after business hours. Please let me know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:Noam Levi
    Date:6/7/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I shipped my car from Saint Louis, MO to NYC and used Auto Shipping Group. Stephanie Hamilton from Auto Shipping Group was awesome! She made the entire process a breeze. She was very honest and professional. Her replies to my emails and phone calls w... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Sara, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to assist you again with another auto relocation in the future. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:6/5/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was a pleasure to work with. She helped answer all my questions and made the process so easy. I was nervous at first, since it was my first time shipping my vehicle. From car pick-up to delivery Stephanie was there to help. Tha... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Stephanie, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star Review. I am happy to hear your experience went great. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Abrams
    Date:6/5/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Malia wonderful honest hard worker
    Review:Malia does a great job, fast and reliable service. Transport always on time and the quotes are fair, would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Thanks for the great review, Michael. It has been a pleasure doing business with your dealership, and I look forward to moving more vehicles for you. Talk to you soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:6/5/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:I was worried when initially received all the online quotes. After checking out some of the companies I selected the Auto Shipping Group and was very pleased with the service. Heidi was prompt and knowledgable. She kept me informed the entire time.... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Mitch for the 5 Star Review!! It was a pleasure working with you!! Customers like you are what makes my job so wonderful! [ view ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:6/5/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Selina was very polite and did her searching for a transport truck very quickly, she was very open and upfront with costs and available times for pick up of our truck. Selina kept in touch through out the whole time from pick up to delivery with conc... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the positive review, Roy. Honesty is an integral part of our customer service at Auto Shipping Group. We believe that a smooth transport experience comes from knowledge of the process. I hope you enjoy the visit with your son. My best to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Roy Toigo
    Date:6/5/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Poster:Roy Toigo
    Date:6/5/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect shipping and delivery
    Review:From the time I started talking to Selina of Auto Shipping Group, I got the feeling they were the right company to transport my vehicle across the country with all the flexibility I needed for pick and delivery. Just before the move I was very busy ... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Nara. The combination of excellent carriers and communication are what make Auto Shipping Group number 1 in the nation. I am proud to be part of a company that promotes excellence in every facet of customer service. I would be glad to assist you with any future transport needs. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Nara
    Date:6/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Very professional, fast service , highly recommended, thank you. She did everything fast and the car was picked the same day I called , that's expedited and I paid for regular service , thank you again [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Ariel, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review it was a pleasure assisting you with the Auto Relocation. Feel free to contact me should you need another auto transport in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ariel M.
    Date:6/5/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Customer service
    Review:Delighted with the service I received from ASG. They made sure to provide me periodic update about the shipping and very prompt in responding to my questions. I strongly recommend ASG for their customer service. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you very much for the 5 star review, Kanti. We, at Auto Shipping Group, pride ourselves on excellent communication for a smooth transport experience. If the need arises in the future, you can count on me. Best wishes to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Kanti Kumar Yelavaluri Jagannadham
    Date:6/5/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Review:The service was professional, which was appreciated. Communication was often and costs was very competitive. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kevin, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin H.
    Date:6/5/2015 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:My overall experience with auto transport and specifically with a representative named Kimberly Freiley, was a pleasure. I have used this company two times now, once shipping my truck from New York to Hawaii and once shipping my truck from Hawaii to ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marcus, I have enjoyed working with you both times! Things have gone so smoothly both times. If there is anything else you need I will be here ready and waiting! [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICES ALL THE WAY
    Review:I have spoken to many auto transport broker, but they all sounds very promising but I do not feel right. After talking to Malia, I feel that she is the one. Very honest and no pressure from her. Everything nail down to the ground and here you go! Aut... [ More ]
    Response:ALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - You are so kind! Thank you ,Chandara, for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RaCL
    Date:6/4/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia - great help for processing our vehicle plus thank you for a quick turn around for vehicle pick-up! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Joseph, I appreciate you taking the time to post this nice review. I want to thank you for working with me on this transport to make sure the carrier was getting paid what he needed. Malia@autoshhippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:6/4/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Malia was a great help in the process of shipping my car! Very informative and answered all my questions along the way :) [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG- Michelle, thank you so much for this great review. I have enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Martin
    Date:6/4/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Greg Bailey was very helpful in supporting me shipping my car from Colorado to California. Thanks, Greg! [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360)464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Julie ...Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW. It was my pleasure working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Julie ShillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885
    Review:Selina gave excellent customer service. I had a maintenance problem with the vehicle so I needed to delay the pick up for a full week, she handled that request promptly and without any issues. i would recommend Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 star review, Jeff. You were a pleasure to work with and the delay was no problem. We work with the best carriers in the business and we all work together to accommodate our customers. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:JA
    Date:6/4/2015 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie is great to work with in all shipping areas. This is my third time working with her and she has been excellent in every way every time. You will not find a better person or a better price anywhere else. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Curtis, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star Review it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. You are a great person to work with as well, looking forward to doing more business in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Curtis
    Date:6/4/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Overall, the experience was good. The truck was about 4 hours late picking up the car, but ended up only taking around 40 hours to get from Maryland to Texas which was a pleasant surprise. I would likely use this service again if I ever need to hav... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360)464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris ...We appreciate your business and review. I enjoyed working with you and am pleased our driver delivered your vehicle early. Enjoy your summer!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris M
    Date:6/4/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Even though I didn't end up shipping a vehicle, Auto Shipping Group has won my future business. Stephanie was very informative throughout the entire process. The quote I received from ASG was competitive and the service I received was exceptional. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Holck
    Date:6/3/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Scheduled Shipment with Auto Shipping Group
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Kevin, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with the auto relocation as far as we were able to go. I am so sorry to hear about the life changing situation. However, things will get better within time. Enjoy your time on the east coast, keep me in mind should the need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Holck
    Date:6/3/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Scheduling
    Review:This is the second time I have used them and have found auto shipping group very easy to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Ms.Conway
    Date:6/3/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great and reliable car transport service
    Review:Second time to use this service. Tige works with me to get my car to the destination when I want it to arrive. I will call him again the next time I need car transport. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:MP
    Date:6/3/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Outstanding company and Tige is a true pro. I originally contracted with another company to transport my truck over 30 days out from a hard deadline. 2 days from deadline they still did not have a carrier (I was stressed). I found Auto Shipping Group... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:6/3/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:Started using Tige about 8 months ago and have has him haul at least 20 vehicles. Many of my vehicle are VERY LARGE and sometimes heavy. Tige the folks at Auto Shipping Group always get my info and get right to work. I will continue to use this co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Petty
    Date:6/3/2015 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882
    Review:I have been working with Tige for a few years. I previously worked at an Acura Dealership and started using Tige because our boys play on the same football team. Tige is a friend who truly enjoys working with customers and always takes care of busi... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Franze
    Date:6/3/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group to ship my daughter's car from Maryland to Idaho and it was a great choice. Kim Freiley the representative that assisted me was great. As it was my first time shipping a car across country I was nervous to say the least. K... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lisa, You are wonderful! I really enjoyed working with you and your daughter. I hope all is well and I look forward to transporting the vehicle back for you! [ view ]
    Poster:LM
    Date:6/3/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Very responsive and a good price.Will do business with them again.mmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,m,,,,,,,,,,m,kjbggghjjihgngfvdssd [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM** AL ...Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working with you and looking forward to doing business with you again ....Greg [ view ]
    Poster:a'
    Date:6/2/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisvied
    Review: Order 1016729 It was a pleasant experience dealing with Heidi Taylor. She was able to get me a driver in just a few days and the delivery was on time. I would deal with Heidi again and recommend the company to others [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Bill for the 5 Star Review!! I am so happy that your transport went as planned, and you were so pleased with our service. I look forward to doing business with you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Carr
    Date:6/2/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisvied
    Poster:Bill Carr
    Date:6/2/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Greg was very nice however sometimes not the easiest person to get a hold of. However my car was picked up quickly and arrived in a timely manner. The price of transport was one of the lowest I found and the physical transport went smoothly after my ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Heather ..I'm glad your transport went smoothly. Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/2/2015 4:41:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory Service
    Review:The service was satisfactory. The representative took the time to provide the necessary information I needed to make my decision and followed up throughout the process to assist with updates on the status of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport.. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you . I could not have done it with out your assistance. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:ken
    Date:6/2/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Knowledgeable and helpful service with great communication. Provided prompt and courteous answers to my questions. Was flexible with pick-up changes I requested. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Karen, Thank you so much! I was very lucky to work with you! Let me know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:KL
    Date:6/2/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Selina was very professional and everything was handled perfectly. The truck driver was very professional and very prompt and honest [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you very much for the 5 star review, Andy. I'm glad to have been a part of a quick and efficient transport for you. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:andy adams
    Date:6/1/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Everything went very well. Pickup was scheduled in a matter of hours, pickup and delivery were on time. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Paul for the 5 Star Review!! I am so happy that your transport went as planned. I look forward to doing business with you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/1/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Negotiated a lower price in response to a competitor, First carrier could not provide appropriate insurance. Lance found another carrier and had the vehicle delivered overnight, for the same price. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Elize, Thank you so much for the great review. Its was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I am glad I was able to get the job done for you with out any difficulty. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Elzie Pittman
    Date:6/1/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Review:Moved our 1996 Dodge Ram for us in a timely fashion and on budget. We didn't have to worry about anything once we called Lance. He took care of everything for us. This was helpful since we were in the middle of moving ourselves. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 350.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Angie Thank you for such a great review. I am so glad I was able to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 brokers out there. but you had the confidence in me to get the job done. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Angie Smith
    Date:6/1/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of automobile
    Review:The communication was excellent, price was fair, and transport occoured exactly as described. Transport Auto Group did a great job, delivered my car in excellent condition, and kept me informed every step along the way [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **Hello Colin...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am glad everything worked out. Thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance. Thank you very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Colin C
    Date:6/1/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Customer service and promptness with finding a carrier was wonderful. She was able to fulfill everything I requested in a limited amount of time. Though the brokerage service was great the carrier service was below average. Pick up and drop off was l... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Alicia, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I have sent you an email so you can rate the carrier as well. If you need anything else please let me know. Just for clarification this was transported from TX to FL for anyone else reading this, not IN to IN. [ view ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:6/1/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:6/1/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was terrible,
    Review:Carrier was awful. While I understand carrier and broker are separate entities, I view the broker's job as finding me a suitable match in a carrier. If the broker thinks this carrier is good, that is a problem. If the broker paired me with a carri... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rob Thank you for the review. I apologize for the miscommunication on all parts and for the carrier. I do the best I can by sending emails about all aspects of transporting of the vehicle. Although I can not make every one read the informatiion. I will do my best to address all of your comments [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:6/1/2015 2:23:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81