View 165,467 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,468th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2497 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.13% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.87% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Excellent service from Auto Shipping Group. Kimberly provided great customer service and walked me through the process. My car was delivered early and the truck driver was super nice and even helped me with my dead car battery. Thanks all! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Craig, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoy reading feedback from my customers. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:5/16/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: pickup time
    Review:Pickup tIme was a day late.no fault of malia.she did her best to solve the problem.it was nice get the car earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS ANYTIME. Thank you for the review, Chris. Sorry the carrier was delayed, it is not uncommon for them to run into issues along the way where they are put behind schedule. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chris jones
    Date:5/16/2015 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Everyone was very helpful. Moved from Alaska to Bay Area, CA and believe me, it wasn't an easy move! Special thanks to Kim for her help. She made everything easier for me! My vehicle was delivered on time. NO DAMAGES!!! The tow driver from 'Wre... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jhane, Thank you so much for this review. I am so glad that I was able to ship the vehicle from Alaska to California. If there is anything else I need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:JD
    Date:5/15/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Great service, on time, reliable. Good people to work with and get a car shipped from one state to another. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678******5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Glen, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn westerferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car ship to son college
    Review:Everything went well, took awhile to find a transport, but not to long. The car arrived the same shape has we ship it. Most of all was Happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Vogt
    Date:5/15/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: she is great
    Review:my daughter is moving her car to Oklahoma, and she was very helpful, I would recommend malia to any one. she was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:george lee
    Date:5/15/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia mcClain
    Review:Malia was amazing! Extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She has definitely made shipping my car less stressful than i thought it would be. mahalo! [ View ]
    Poster:J. LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:they were the lowest bidder, prompt and cooperative. I will use auto shipping group again. payment was convenient. paperwork was orderly. I like being able to track the vehicle through the carriers site. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678******5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******William, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:William HillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Review:Overall excellent customer service at the time of booking-honest, prompt, knowkedgable and personable. Driver was professional, reliable, dependable and professional. Will use over again. We are return customers. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Johnson
    Date:5/15/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kimberly was very attentive and competent. All I require. I have told a friend about her. Their move will be from TX to CA with 2 vehicles. Ours arrived on time Smelled of diesel, but otherwise no complaints. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Linzie, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I enjoyed working with you and your husband. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:lw
    Date:5/15/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group provided superior customer service from start to finish. She secured a carrier within a day and was there for us at a moment's notice. The carrier was on time and the entire experience was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Rose, Thank you so much for the great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:RD
    Date:5/15/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Cars
    Review:Good, precise, thorough. Stephanie did an awesome job and was in constant contact with me. I would recommend to this service to others. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678******5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Dustin, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dustin MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Third time I have used Auto Shipping Group (first two were with Red Carpet). As with my prior experiences this experience was simple and transparent. I was contacted immediately when I asked for a quote. The car was picked-up the day after I asked fo... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello John...Thank you for your business, feedback, and 5 Star review! I really appreciate your kind words and am happy to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:John Witten
    Date:5/14/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:The customer service for this company was excellent!!! Malia McClain was my service representative and she was very polite, professional and courteous!!! She processed my order quickly and walked me through the entire process from top to bottom. If I... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyle Harris
    Date:5/14/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Malia - Excellent Service
    Review:It was very easy to work with Malia. Called her, requested a quote, placed an order and with in an hour, she was able to find a carrier. Car was picked up on time and is enroute to destination. It was nice, simple and fast. I then called her again, p... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh
    Date:5/14/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Was a great experience. They were recommended to me by the person I purchased the car from. Once all the information was taken, things moved very quickly and car was en route. Stephanie was great, the transport company was great and the driver was su... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Osika
    Date:5/14/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Everything worked out as planned
    Review:Excellent customer service. Kimberly made sure we are notified about every detail because it gets very tight especially if you have flight to catch. Everything worked out for us the way we planned. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Vlad, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Vlad
    Date:5/14/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Got ahold of Stephanie Hamilton and told her I was flexible about my pick up date as long is it was before May 20,2015. She had it listed for about a week or so before someone picked it up. But it was okay with us. Pickup went smoothly and was ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*******Jen, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your husband with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:5/14/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Reasonible On time
    Review:From begining to end all communication was prompt while everything was executed as promised. Tigue was there every step of the way. Felt good knowing my vehicle was in good hands. All tranport drivers took their time to speak with us and provide conf... [ More ]
    Poster:PD
    Date:5/14/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car pickup
    Review:Kim was a huge help in our transport issue. We had been working with Dustin who proved very difficult to get in touch with but we did finally receive our quote. I booked my flight to FL and while in transit read the quote via email. The date for p... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shirley and Wendell, Thank so much for continuing to work with us even after the staff change. I was so happy to help you. I am sorry that we could not stick with the original estimate but I am so glad that I was able to pull through with a carrier in time. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:SButcher
    Date:5/14/2015 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Went well and was early delivery
    Review:I had much concern in picking a company. They all say they are great. I picked this one since the sales person was very friendly and answered all my questions. It took about a week to find a truck, but delivery from CA to PA in four days, faster t... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Jon! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to do business with you in the future again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/13/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE
    Review:This was my first experience having a vehicle transported, and I made the initial mistake of asking for a quote on a generic website. Bad Move! I was bombarded by emails, texts, and phone calls from people trying to get my business. The more I resear... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff I want to give you a big Thank you. What great review. I feel undeserving. I am glad Iwas able to transport your vehicle successfully and with out any bumps. I could not have done it with out your confidence and the assistance from you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Fortunato
    Date:5/13/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:The Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job delivering my truck to me. I recently moved from Las Vegas to Virginia and desperately needed my truck for transportation. I previously contacted several other transport companies with no results and custo... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello William...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:William Hurdle
    Date:5/13/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Review:This was the best part of our move! If our belonging would have been half as timely and in good condition I would have been impressed. This company is the only one I would go with for a move again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Inga! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to do business with you in the future again. [ view ]
    Poster:Inga McDowell
    Date:5/13/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Lincoln navigator transport
    Review:Greg was wonderful and totally honest and ethical and a pleasure to do business. Response time was always immediate. Greg was always the utmost gentlemen and respectable I would highly recommend his company to anyone that would inquire about transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:La Verne
    Date:5/13/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: : Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I shipped my Toyota Tundra truck from Palm Springs,Ca to Biddeford,Me. After a few minor problems, the truck made it with no damage. There was a slight discrepancy with the price but TIge was able to resolve it to my satisfaction. Although there w... [ More ]
    Poster:Terrence Tkachuk
    Date:5/13/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: : Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Poster:Terrence Tkachuk
    Date:5/13/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. Heidi and the transport company made the process easy and everything was delivered on time and in good condition. The car was a little dirty, but what do you expect after driving across the country on the back... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE!! **HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for the 5 star review Grant! You were a pleasure to work with also! Thank you for you trust and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Grant
    Date:5/13/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The broker was good. The transportation company was challenging. They picked up the car outside of agreed upon time, requiring me to leave work. The delivery was also painful as the driver lied about when he would deliver then claimed no one called h... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean, I understand that the carrier was not the greatest, but I honestly do not feel like I deserve the 1 star rating you gave. I was available by phone or text at all times. I took care of any situation that arose. I sent you an email and hope you read it. I apologize for the carriers delays. [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:5/13/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia (602)-428-6872
    Review:I choose Auto Shipping Group for my car delivery because they receive best reviews, and Felicia and her professionalism shows why this company deserves their reputation. I am moving from Pennsylvania to Texas with a tight schedule, and Felicia manage... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Chen Hao...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason ASG has maintained an industry leader. Because of ASG's tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Chenhao Tsai
    Date:5/13/2015 4:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service...
    Review:We as customers are quick to complain, but we hesitate to congratulate. I want to change that... I want to congratulate as much as complain. Working with Heidi, was wonderful. She took the time to explain everything to me as well as looking the le... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE!! **HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Victor! Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! What a great customer you are! !Thank you for your kind words, they touched my heart! [ view ]
    Poster:V.Carson
    Date:5/12/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:the driver that picked up the vehicle was very friendly and walked me through the process of getting the truck shipped. They contacted our son for the drop-off and the truck was in great shape. We were told it would take 10-12 days to arrive and it... [ More ]
    Response:**Heidi Taylor (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Linda, Thank you for the opportunity to help you ship your vehicle. You son and husband were also a pleasure to work for. It is customer's like you who make my job so wonderful! Thank you again, and I'll be praying that your son is safe while serving our country. [ view ]
    Poster:LINDA J NEUMAN
    Date:5/12/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Perfectly and as desired !
    Review:Car was delivered on time and I am happy ... Heidi was able to arrange the pick up on time and delivery is exactly when I wanted .................... Thanks ! [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Ion, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! and the lengths you went to do it! You were such a great customer and I enjoyed making this transport happen for you! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Ion
    Date:5/12/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Having a car shipped from coast to coast can be a stressful event. Especially when you are also moving all of your possessions and are having to deal with closing accounts, and opening new ones. I can tell you this for a fact, the stress part can be ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello David...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:David Mendenhall
    Date:5/12/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: NICE WORK
    Review:Overall professional service, from customer service to the driver. In the midst of adversity, through delivered and exceeded my expectations [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Luis...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Luis ToroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:The only reason this review is 5 stars is because of Felicia, my coordinator. She was absolutely fantastic in answering all of my "stupid" questions and was very *responsive*. Any issue, question, that I might have along this process ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Charles...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am Glad to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Charles H
    Date:5/12/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Stabb 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was very prompt in responding to my calls and seemed knowledgeable. My only complaint was I did not realize the carrier needed to be paid in cash/money order and this caused some delay in my cars delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Megan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Megan ingle
    Date:5/12/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Stabb 360.406.4893
    Poster:Megan ingle
    Date:5/12/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 4 Series Enclosed Shipment
    Review:After seeing the reviews here prior to shipping my car, I had high expectation for this service. I was relocating from PA to WA and needed to ship my vehicle. The quote was a bit expensive but I felt as though it was worth it for good service. Thi... [ More ]
    Response:Selina@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-406-4885 Cameron, We do want to apologize for the damage. The carrier is covered by insurance, and you were sent that information. Nothing was noted on the bill of lading at delivery, so that shows the insurance company that you received the vehicle is acceptable condition. It is in our terms and conditions that I will show you down below that you signed with our company. Also carriers are subject to delays, and we have no control over that. Again we are sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience. The reason you spent over $2000 was because you went with an enclosed carrier vs an open carrier. An open carrier would have been less expensive. Below are the terms that pertain to your order which you signed and agreed to. http://autoshippinggroup.com/terms-and-conditions/ 1. Auto Shipping Group Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described in quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days. 11. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly. 12. Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Auto Shipping Group Inc. accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option. 13. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Auto Shipping Group Inc. can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Auto Shipping Group Inc. be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise. 15. Auto Shipping Group Inc. is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not transport your vehicle or ensure it’s transport. Auto Shipping Group Inc. provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation), and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together. [ view ]
    Poster:Cameron
    Date:5/12/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360.434.1039
    Review:From the initial call to the delivery day. Very pleased and happy with the friendliness and warmth provided by this company. They make you feel like family to know you can trust they keep their word to deliver exceptional service from start to finish... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Vicki, Thank you for working me with on this route! I appreciate that you felt our service is worth the time to leave a 5 star review! I am glad things went smoothly- it's my job to help take the stress out of this process. Please remember me to friend and family if you know they need my services! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie J
    Date:5/11/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Evaluate transport experience
    Review:My experience w/ Greg Bailey and Auto Shipping Group was excellent. From the time of our first phone call to the delivery of the car by Richard was exactly as scripted. No delays, lack of communication, lack of competence , or lack of professionalism... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Randy...Great to hear that carrier and our customer service were above board. Our Carriers have the best equipment and really care about our customers vehicles. At ASG we treat every car like it were our own, and each customer like family. Thanks for the rave review ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Hart
    Date:5/11/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Move
    Review:Overall experience was excellent. Greg Bailey at ASG was always very helpful, knowledgeable, professional & courteous. Calls were returned within reasonable time and callbacks with needed info always prompt. ad a minor paperwork hiccup with tr... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jim ...Our ENCLOSED CARRIERS provide the best service out there. Thank you for your FIVE STAR Review ! Would love to work with you again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jim A
    Date:5/11/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction
    Review:Everything went extremely smoothly. It was a very easy transaction, and my car actually arrived a bit earlier than I expected which was nice. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tracey, Thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to assist with the transport. With out your help I don't think it would have gone so smoothly, Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:5/11/2015 5:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great service but bad luck
    Review:We had a great experience with the Broker, Chell, but the transport took much longer than it was supposed to . The driver discounted our cost by $100 for the delay. The driver's trailer broke twice on this trip. What should have been a week long tri... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Steve, Thank you for leaving me a review! As far as luck...some routes seem to be more speed-bump prone than others. I was happy that the carrier agreed to discount your cost due to the delay. (I still feel bad about how much their repairs cost- on top of the losses from the loads.) Please share my information with anyone you know needing to ship a vehicle! I hope to work with you on your next transport! Best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:StevenM
    Date:5/11/2015 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360) 406-4893
    Review:Prompt Delivery with out any scratch.Service provided as promised.Time to time alerts and pick up time indication in advance.Price is reasonable.Handover the vehicle after booking based on time schedule and forget it until destination pickup time.Ex... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggrup.com Jagan Thank you for such a great reveiw. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it without you [ view ]
    Poster:JAGAN GOLLAPUDI
    Date:5/11/2015 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!
    Review:I am very impressed with professionalism and quality of service by both Auto Shipping Group and carrier. I highly recommend and would use them again!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com EA Thank you so much for giving me a review. It was a pleasure assisting you and look forward to helping you again. [ view ]
    Poster:EA
    Date:5/10/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would highly recommend!!
    Review:We were moving 1400 miles to our new home and needed to ship our car....we had never transported a car before and after doing a lot of research we were left feeling nervous with all the horrow stories you hear....Well Salina was very heloful and left... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 Star Review, Sara, and it was my pleasure to assist with transporting your vehicles for your family's relocation. Communication is key for a smooth transport experience. Thank you for being available and responsive during the process. I wish you and your family well. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:5/10/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: We are using them a second time
    Review:Pickup was a mile from our apartment complex because the truck was unable to get into the complex. Drop-off was about five miles from the desired location, for a similar reason, although I noticed the driver delivered two cars, so maybe he split the... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Edward ..I appreciate the review and second order. The second will go as smooth as the first, my pleasure working with you and your family ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Edward G Prentice
    Date:5/9/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Very Friendly and communicative, she answered every question I had. Really easy to just text Kim for an update on the situation. Calling usually required a message then I'd get a call back. Most of the info I got required some prodding but I understa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeremy, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad we were able to find a carrier so quickly going to New Hampshire. I wish that carriers would have GPS like Fed Ex but unfortunately they do not, and I do not think they will any time soon. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:jd
    Date:5/8/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: A+
    Review:Excellent service. I would recommend to friends and family. A very thorough inspection was done at time of pickup. The car was delivered in the same exact condition. A little dirty but that is expected in a trip across the country. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 Star Review, Anthony, and the A+ recommendation. We work with some of the best carriers in the country to ensure a positive transport experience. I wish you and your family well. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony L
    Date:5/8/2015 11:22:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77