View 143,809 Reviews on 3,478 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,810th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Location:1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1456 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.16% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.84% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Alexandra was an outstanding customer service rep. She made sure I was in the loop every step of the way, from prior to pick up, during transport and delivery. I would definitely recommend & use Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me. I do appreciate it very much. I had a great time working with you, and hopefully in the future, I will be able to work with you again! :-) Again, thank you for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer Dillon
    Date:6/11/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: FIRST TIMER AND HANDLED WITH LOVE
    Review:I spent considerable time researching a car carrier as I had never used this type of service. After multiple phone calls I settled on working with Martha Castillo at Auto Transport Group. Warm, friendly, voice backed by incredible knowledge of her ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for the amazing review. I enjoy what I do and yes I'm pretty good at it! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you have your car early. Good luck to you and enjoy the nice weather in PA! [ view ]
    Poster:James Kefford
    Date:6/11/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you to Glory Wilson
    Review:Glory is very professional, she is helpful and always call me back when I needed her help. I would definately use your company again because of Glory Wilson or recommended to friends and family. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** TRAM, Thank you so much for choosing to work with myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. You were such a pleasure to work with and I am so glad that we were able to get everything taken care of quickly. Thanks again Tram and should the need ever arise where you need to ship a vehicle again, please don't hesitate to call. Have an awesome day! [ view ]
    Poster:Tram Spencer
    Date:6/11/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:We were completely satisfied with this entire process. Our first encounter was with Felicia. We started in April and ended in June. Felicia kept in contact constantly thruout this process. She was amazing. We shipped from AZ to NJ with no problems wh... [ More ]
    Response:Call FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 or Email @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Military discounts Available** Hello Chris & Robert, Thanks again for your business and 5 Star review!! I'm glad everything went smoothly. Much has to do with timing. It's never too early to make your reservation. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:C Teryek
    Date:6/11/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Matt from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Matt was incredibly helpful to me when I shipped my car from West Virginia to California. The truck company he used was honest, and was actually the same person who dropped my car off in San Diego. I'll need to ship my car again in a year, and I'll d... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Zubair, thanks man! You are awesome for taking the time to write up a review for my services. Im always happy when an order goes as smoothly as yours did. The carrier was a great guy and accommodated your late arrival in SD by parking it at a terminal and paying the park fee. WOW. Looking forward to working with you again when the time comes! [ view ]
    Poster:Zubair
    Date:6/11/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Harley-Davidson Shipper
    Review:Lance Staab worked great with me and I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone. Contacted a shipper for me and kept me up to date with my delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Greg I know you work kind of like swing shift and I just happened to be up late tonight but I want to Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate the effort you took to write it. The best part was actually the best part of the transport was being able to meet you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Greg M.
    Date:6/11/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: CJ 7 shipment across country
    Review:Lance was a great broker to deal with. The end result was good even though the vehicle was picked up 4 days late, which was very inconvenient since I had to catch a flight before they ever picked it up. Lance stayed in touch with me through the ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Carson, I am so greatful for the review. It was shaky there for a moment but with a little patience we got through it and made it happen. I want to thank you for being such a great person and understanding that carriers sometimes over promise and under deliver. Thank you again and again [ view ]
    Poster:CarsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:Randy Chavez was personable and extremely helpful. Overall, no complaints. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad I could help you...and thanks for the kind words, you were super easy to work with!...enjoy the summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Bianca Cersosimo
    Date:6/10/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: small sedan from Texas to Califronia
    Review:ASG was very professionali and provided me with great customer service. AGS found a great carrier quickly at a fair price and the car was delivered early, which was very helpful. The driver was first class and kept me informed at all times. Great ... [ More ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765) 230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com Bob, Thank you for the kind words and great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Look forward to doing business for you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/10/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue
    Review:Jeff does a very good job arranging for transports. I've done this several times and each one has gone without a hitch. In an often scam-filled industry, it's nice to know someone I can trust. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Charlotte and the continued faith. I look forward to assisting you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Charlotte
    Date:6/10/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:My car took ~2weeks to get released for transport by the car dealership. Randy pinged me frequently during this period to make sure he could ship the car as soon as released. I appreciate his extra attention to making sure my car got delivered as soo... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Tim! I had worked with Sean at that dealership before and wanted to make sure I gave you the level of service he knows me for...have a great summer sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy BudelllThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Randy My Savior
    Review:I initially made contact with another company to deliver my car in Texas, this other company gave me a low quote , probably just to hook me up & so they can get details of my cars and everything. That company has no sense of communicating with cu... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Reggie! I know after what you had been through with the previous company, I wanted to make sure you received top notch, 5 Star service!...let me know when you need to ship your other car, I would be glad to assist you! [ view ]
    Poster:R. Gregorio
    Date:6/10/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Everything worked out really well.
    Review:Matthew was super helpful, and the driver kept me informed of the time he would be coming to pickup and drop off my car. Driver was also kind enough to drive my car to me at my new job when I wasn't going to be able to meet him at his truck (just ten... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review. Its amazing to see the process work like it did with your order. You were picked up just in time and the carrier was kind enough to meet you at work. Good to see the system work so well. Im sorry that I wasnt able to eek out that fifth star, I dont know what else I couldve done. Thanks Again! [ view ]
    Poster:Anon
    Date:6/10/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:My experience with the Auto Shipping Group was very good. They are very professional and have excellent customer service skills. They are easy to reach, return calls promptly, and take time to answer all of your questions thoroughly. I would most ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Derek, Thank you so much for this great review! If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:DRM
    Date:6/10/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I recently had my BMW transported cross-country from Pennsylvania to Washington and Breanna Pittman was my main point of contact at Auto Shipping Group. I am the type of person who needs to do extensive research and ask a lot of questions before I f... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Brea@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Bin-Bin, You were fabulous to work with and I am very happy everything worked out! Thank you for such an amazing review. This is what I hope for all the time, to make this process a little easier on every customer. And now with your explanation anyone brought to this site will understand. Thank you again. I hope you enjoy your new job and please do not hesitate if you need to ship again. I would be more than happy to work with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bin-Bin
    Date:6/10/2014 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was outstanding. Initial contact with Chell Hart was pleasant, very informative and precise. She was encouraging, explained the process of finding a carrier, gave an accurate estimate of the range of prices, and... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 207-5490*** It was a pleasure helping you Karen! I felt like you were a participant in this process, not just a client. I always appreciate clients who do research and can understand the process- takes a lot of the stress out of the whole event. I'm tickled to know you will call if you have any further shipping needs! Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Karen LawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping - Sound performance
    Review:Could not have asked for much more. Pick up on time. Delivered early with vehicle in good shape.... and all at a reasonable price. Thx!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-944-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup Thank you Dan for short but sweet review. I really appreciate the time you took to give me a review. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Martha was the main person I communicated with during this whole ordeal. She was very personable, helpful, and definitely kept me informed every step of the way. My car was picked up right in front of my house exactly when it was supposed to and drop... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customers and even though the demand in your area was extremely high, we were able to get you a spot on a truck. It was a few dollars more but am glad you understood the situation and are 100% satisfied! Thanks Abdul, good luck to you:) [ view ]
    Poster:Abdul Kouanda
    Date:6/9/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Angie Jetmore
    Review:Overall great experience. Angie Jetmore went out of her way to accommodate me and was able to get the best deal for me on time! She followed up with me throughout the whole process from initial conversation to drop off of my car. I would recommend an... [ More ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore 765-212-3378 angie@autoshippinggroup.com Dan, thanks for the awesome review! I really enjoyed working with you! Please let me know if I can assist you in the future. Thanks for your business! Angie [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Orozco
    Date:6/9/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect 1st Time Experience!
    Review:I had never shipped a car to college and I was on a tight budget and i put in a request for a quote and tons of companies emailed me but Auto Shipping Group was the only one that also called me. I got a call from Lance who essentially did all the wor... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley, Thank you so much for the stellar review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this for me. It was a sincere pleasure to help you move your vehicle. Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley Canty
    Date:6/9/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: my review
    Review:Learned than you work with brokers, not shippers. The quoted price originally to get you in their system isn't always what you pay. I had to pay an additional $100 to get the car shipped. But Sue was very helpful with the process anyway and the car a... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting a review for me. Yes it is important for all consumers to know the quotes they receive are only estimates. It’s the carriers not the brokers who determine the prices of transports. It was a pleasure working with you and please keep me in mind if you need the service in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Stewart
    Date:6/9/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: autobahn/auto shipping group
    Review:excellent service from beginning to delivery.great contact during delivery with regular updates. car came early and perfectly fine. nice guy drivers.. [ View ]
    Poster:george
    Date:6/9/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Scarey Fast
    Review:After checking many other carriers and their reviews, I chose the Auto Shipping Group and they delivered! LOL In less than two hours, Tige found a transport that was willing to pick up the car that SAME day. The drivers chose to drive straight throug... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Weber
    Date:6/9/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart, 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell Hart from autoshippinggroup.com did an excellent job in expediting my car transport from NJ to WA state. She is very experienced and professional, communicated with me frequently to keep me up to date, and reduced the overall stress of moving ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***360-207-5490*** Thank you tons, John! I am always happy to know that I've been the reason a client can breathe easier! It was nice working with someone who understood the shipping process- you made it easier for me to breathe too! Glad to know you will think of Auto Shipping Group if you have any future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:John Stuart
    Date:6/9/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Chevy 4x4 k10
    Review:I needed to have a really large 4x4 chevy transported from carthage North Carolina to Salado Texas, Matthew at DAS auto shipping was awesome throughout the entire process. The truck was picked up immediately following my deposit, and shipped fast. Th... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Josh, I appreciate you writing this review for me and giving me 5 stars. The order went through without any issue. The carrier and all parties involved were in good communication and the truck made it to TX in no time. Thanks again for the opportunity and let me know if you need anything in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua Krustchinsky
    Date:6/9/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: awesome transportation company
    Review:First, i would have to say that I called several companies about pricing and deliving of my vehicle, and noone could provide me with accurate information. Thought at one point about picking up my is 350c lexus myself. Being in the military, I... [ More ]
    Poster:cja
    Date:6/9/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Review: Lance Staab
    Review:I had used the Auto Shipping Group roughly three years ago to ship from Florida to California. The service was excellent then as it was again recently. Lance was patient with changing pick-up dates and times. They changed on more than one occasion. H... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Laura thank you so much for such a great review. I know we had a few problems with the carrier but we got things worked out. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:laura Morgan
    Date:6/8/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Superb...
    Review:...service and attention to my needs. This was a substitute carrier that took my "order" after the carrier recommended by eBay failed to meet a contract that had been entered into. Lance and his group came in and took care of the diffi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Edd I am so glad you entrusted me with shipping your vehicle. It was such a pleasure working with you. I really appreciate you letting me do what I do best and that is transporting vehicles. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Edd Wallace
    Date:6/8/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Melissa Fowler was the contact person at Auto Shipping group. I was initially hesitant to use one of the multiple "offers" I had on emails, but inquired about my transport needs. She was prompt, thorough and courteous, advised me of my opti... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* RP, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:RP
    Date:6/7/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:Overall customer service was great, the driver was another story, he was very rude and disrespectful because I called on day ten to inquire about the delivery. I was told 7-10 days. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Doreen, I am very sorry that the driving could not take the time to be a little more courteous. I am very glad I did what I needed to for great customer service. Hope If you need anything shipped again do not hesitate to call. Thanks Doreen. [ view ]
    Poster:Doreen H.
    Date:6/7/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I would definitely recommend this transport company, Auto Shipping Group Inc. This was my first experience in transporting a vehicle cross-country. I browsed the internet, asked friends' recommendations, and chose this company after doing my own rese... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nancy Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Its was a pleasure helping you with your transport. I greatly appreciate you taking the time tout of your busy schedule. Thank you Thank you Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/7/2014 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha rescued me from a terrible broker at a competing company. Although I was not able to book with Martha to transport my car due to my time constraints (she only had 3 days to work with) and the incredible delay caused by the other company, I hig... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for this amazing review. You were a JOY to work with as well. This industry can be challenging to deal with - but I try and make it the best experience possible! I'm glad you'll have your car soon:) Keep my number for your future transport needs, love to have you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:6/7/2014 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Moving car from Philadelphia to Redondo Beach
    Review:My daughter was moving from Philadelphia to Redondo Beach and it was essential to get the car picked up on time, so she can vacate her appartment and fly back to CA on time. I contacted a number of auto shippers and Jeremee Tyler contacted me immedia... [ More ]
    Response:3608532828 - JEREMEE M. TYLER - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Moy, Thank you so much for your kind review. It was an honor to work with you and get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. I thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the entire process. If ever you run into a situation where you need our services, please do not hesitate to contact me! Thank you Moy, it was truly a pleasure to assist you. Sincerely, Jeremee M. Tyler [ view ]
    Poster:Moy Basu
    Date:6/6/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:The person that took care of my order personally at auto shipping group, Randy, was incredibly helpful, available, honest, and personable. There were a few minor hiccups involving the actual auto shippers which he helped resolve quickly and easily. ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Brett! Hope your whole move went well and have a FANTASTIC summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Brett
    Date:6/6/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Overall I am satisfied with the service I received. My car was picked up on time and arrived to me on time as well. It was a very hassle free experience, and my car arrived to me in the same exact condition I sent it in. Stephanie made sure to follow... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 Star Service***Omar, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was great assistance to you during your move. Feel free to contact me again for another auto transport. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Omar LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:Kimberly was a great help for me through this long process. The whole process needs to be improved but Kimberly did an excellent job helping me through everything [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jase, Sorry there were some delays, but I am glad we were able to get the vehicle shipped out for you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jase MuriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup Truck Transport to Texas
    Review:Contacted multiple brokers. Pricing was comparable between all. The difference is in the customer service. On that score. Chell Hart distinguished herself. She is personable and reliable. Vehicle was picked up and shipped on the same day as the ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***360-207-5490*** Thank you soo much Charles- I am always tickled to hear that my determination and attention to detail come across as professional and personable. It was a blast working with you! Hope to help you in the future for any of your shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:charles bigler
    Date:6/6/2014 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellant
    Review:She provided more detail on the shipping experience more than anyone else. She had the best customer service and friendliness of all the shipping people I spoke too. I am using that service in the next few days again. I highly recommend Kimberly Frie... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Rodney, Thank you so much for this great review! I also got your email to prepare to ship the next vehicle. I am ready when you are! [ view ]
    Poster:RAC
    Date:6/6/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Mr. Randy Chavez- order#1007224
    Review: Dear Manager, I had an auto-shipment experience with your company and I worked with Mr. Randy Chavez. His costumer service was exceptional. He was available during all of the office hours and he responded to all of my emails very fast and polite... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Reza for the kind words. I hope you are enjoying being in CA now and if you ever need to ship a car again, feel free to call me! Take car sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Reza KHATAMIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Kimberly
    Review:Kimberly is super professional and reliable. She found the carriers in a short time frame at good rates for both of my cars. Would recommend her and the company to everyone! [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Ling, Thank you so much for working with me! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Ling W
    Date:6/5/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:We had exceptional customer service. Martha, from auto shipping group was very friendly and communicated when the car is picked/dropped. The service was excellent. Our car got shipped within 3 days, and will sure use it again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review Gopi! We work hard for our customers and get you the best price at the quickest pick up:) [ view ]
    Poster:ggk
    Date:6/5/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN AutoShipping Thanks
    Review:I was confused to finalize the vendor to ship my car and I found auto shipping group on this website with five star rating and reached Milia for the first time. She is friendly and answered all my dumb questions with lot of patience. Every thing went... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Dinesh, I am so happy you had such a wonderful experience using my company. I know you were very concerned about your vehicle and was unsure about the entire process because of unclear information from other companies. And then I came along...........the best there is! LOL. Enjoy Hawaii and I look forward to working with you on your return trip. Thank you, Dinesh. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dinesh KR
    Date:6/5/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Martha Castillo was the most prompt and knowledgeable person I have spoke with in dealing with transportation of cars. Even though this company was initially not the company that shipped my car, Martha did everything in her willpower to help me get t... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Tanisha for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service AUTO SHIPPING GROUP has to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were willing to get you taken care of. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tanisha
    Date:6/5/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:If I could give a rating of over 5 stars, I would. My contact Breanna was outstanding with keeping me informed about the process, making sure that I was contacted by the driver, if the car was picked up, how it turned out, did it get delivered on tim... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Joe! You have been a rock star this whole time we have spent getting your vehicle shipped. You understand the business and you allowed me to do my job! I would love to ship for you again. Enjoy your grandchild and please tell your son Thank you for his service. Sincerely, Breanna! [ view ]
    Poster:joe jacewicz
    Date:6/5/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Review
    Review:I recently had an excellent experience with autoshippiggroup. I was planning on moving my 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser from Washington, D.C to Pasadena, CA. I sent a quote inquiry using the autoshippinggroup website on May 18 and received an email, phon... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** ARIANA, Thank you so much for your kind words. Even though you ended up driving and I did not ship your car, working with you was wonderful. You are such a sweet heart and I hope you had a good safe trip. Should the need arise where you need to ship a car again, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help. [ view ]
    Poster:Ariana Major
    Date:6/5/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Honest sales process
    Review:While we didn't end up shipping our car at all, if we did we would have worked with Auto Shipping Group Inc. I spent a good deal of time researching companies and speaking with sales reps and Matthew was by far the most honest, transparent and court... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Ryan for taking the time to write a review even though I didnt even ship your car. I understand that the process can be confusing an many brokerages out there are disingenuous and only mean to manipulate the business. I appreciate the kind words and if anything comes up in the future please let me know. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/5/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Colorado to NJ Car transport
    Review:Julie Johnston from Auto Shipping Group was terrific in estimating and brokering an appropriate cost, to attract a driver quickly within the same day of my last minute listing. She kept in touch, responded to my concerns and questions. Julie contin... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Nina, It was my pleasure working with you. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth and painless. I wish you and your family the very best!!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the needs arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:N. Sloan
    Date:6/5/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Everything was perfect with no problems. This was my first time to ship a car within the US and Martha made me feel safe about it. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed Alothman
    Date:6/4/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. All of the details for my car transport were communicated thoroughly and thoughtfully. The car was on time, both for pickup and delivery and even though I had to change the delivery location last-minute, all was... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Sommer, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Sommer C
    Date:6/4/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Breanna was wonderful to deal with and the driver stayed in constant contact with us and did an amazing job! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Tonya, Thanks you for doing a review for me and I am really glad we got it done before you went on vacation. It was a pleasure to work with you, please give me a call if you ever need a car shipped again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tonya Haut
    Date:6/4/2014 4:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30