View 148,610 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,611th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1975

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1975 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.64% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.36% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: shipphing
    Review:Jeff was great he was the only one to follow up and come through, Excellent service start to finish. I will use these guys again next time [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Chris. Follow up and excellent service sounds like a recipe for success! [ view ]
    Poster:Newby Buick
    Date:8/11/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Follow-up
    Review:I have contacted and worked with my account executive Cassie Swyers of Auto Shipping Group for my car transportation from East coast to West, Long distance of more than 3000 miles. I have got strong trust and great relief from her because I have n... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh Mi Y, I don't know that I deserve such a glowing report. You brought a tear to my eye. You are such a kind lady, and so easy to work for. We had a long hard battle, that I celebrated when we finally found a carrier for you. I hope your life is long, healthy, and happy. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:MYK
    Date:8/11/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: (Randy Chavez 360-853-2823).
    Review:Randy was not the driver so this review is not about him. I wish I knew the drivers name, but please tell him thanks from us. About the driver, This gentleman was on-time and courteous. Even though it was pouring rain, he still had a smile on hi... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad to hear you had a great experience with our driver, they're definitely are one of the important parts in shipping a car. You take care and feel free to call me if you need to ship again. [ view ]
    Poster:Nanette L. KappusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803 x 7018
    Review:I have moved several unjts for customers through the USA. I have worked exclusively with Stephanie for a couple of years. The service and response I receive is always excellent. I have tried other companies but always come back because she is abov... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 Star Service****Stan, It has been such a pleasure assisting you with your Golf Cart moves. I am looking forward to moving some more Carts for you soon. Thank you again for all the business you send my way!! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Stanley Smith
    Date:8/11/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: THANKS MALIA
    Review:Malia McClain is awesome. Lets just say she took care of EVERYTHING with no worries on my end. She is honest and actually cares about the customer. She took the time and effort to ensure everything went the way I wanted and even went out of her way t... [ More ]
    Response:360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Stephen, so there is nothing like bragging about how perfect I am to make me feel like a million bucks!!!!.......LOL!! You are amazing, thank you so much for the terrific review, I am thrilled you were so happy with my services. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen N
    Date:8/11/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Review:I must admit customer service was very good. She was like a Goddess with answering all my concerns and getting my car transported. I called her so much with questions she would answer the phone and new it was me. She was very polite and understood my... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer at Auto Shipping Group. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. I'm sorry you had bad communication with the driver. I tried to cover that gap in communication as much as i could but of course there is only so much I can do. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:SheltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I am happy with auto Shipping Group. The customer associate, Stephanie Hamilton, is responsible and patient. The driver, Lew Eeskine, is nice. And he delivered on time without damage. I would recommend your company to my friends. Thanks a lot. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE****Fei, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear everything worked out smoothly. And look forward to hearing from you again in the future should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Fei YeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 360-207-5509
    Review:I have had unpleasant experiences with many auto transport companies in the past. Hence i was quite nervous while researching for the auto transport company for my move from Houston to Kansas City. Based on the reviews, i decided to go with Auto ship... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Chandan, It was an honor to work with you. Thank you for your glowing review. I would be extremely happy to be the one to assist you in the future. I'm glad that my suggestion saved you money-in the long run we all have budgets. So much fun getting to know you. I wish you the very best in all things coming your way! Thank you, again-Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Chandan Kudchadker
    Date:8/10/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was amazing! I shopped around quite a bit before moving forward with moving my 1969 car. I really take care of the car and I wouldn't trust just anyone with it. Stephanie was very patient with my questions and requests and made sure that th... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE****Diego, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 star service. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care:) [ view ]
    Poster:Diego KanttThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication with Malia relative to this transport. I could always reach her and she kept me informed as to the status. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Lewis, thank you so much for the nice review. It took some creative thinking to get this one out of there but we did it. Thank you again, Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lewis
    Date:8/10/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:As I was shopping around for moving the cars and reading several forums, I found Auto Shipping Group more credible. As you know that I got several emails and calls from several vendors about how phony companies rip you off the money without shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Venkat, I am so happy that you are so comfortable with our services for you. I too wish we had some sort of tracking implemented, but doing so with over 9,000 independent carriers would be extremely difficult. Venkat, you were a pleasure to work for. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Venkat MavramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport Service
    Review:She worked hard to grab my car with a time crunch of my end 2 of them where in pretty hard places to get to and they did a great job gettin to them [ View ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND-WILLIMAS @ 602-428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Dante, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! Much has to do with timing. The faster we gather your information to work on the dispatch details the faster we can get back to you. It's never too early to make your reservation. Please take care and Thanks so much. [ view ]
    Poster:Dante Cunningham
    Date:8/9/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car moving MA to GA state
    Review:Service was very good, But only thing is the timings what they committed for moving, they should deliver in the same time. For me the delayed 3days while picking up. other than that everything is good for me, I will refer any of my friends too. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ramarao for your review. I really appreciate the commits. I just wish the carrier would have been more timely. [ view ]
    Poster:Ramarao K
    Date:8/9/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Seattle, WA to Raleigh, NC in a flash!
    Review:I was referred by a colleague, who had her car shipped from Philadelphia to Seattle, to Sue Garrison of Auto Shipping Group. Sue was thorough and extremely helpful around the process. She synced me up with Jimmy Hopkins who then transported my vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Jackie, Thanks so much for posting a nice review for me. Glad I could help out. [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie Cole
    Date:8/9/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon Bond 360-853-2849 ext 7024
    Review:Auto Shipping was easy to work with and efficient. Everything was explained, there were no ambiguities, and the service from first call to car pick-up to delivery was fantastic. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Wendy , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy Fu
    Date:8/9/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:I am a car dealer and I have used Auto Shipping Group several times over the past few years and keep coming back for the simple reason that they contract reputable shippers and deliver on what they promise. Doesnt get any better than that. Competitiv... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks Maurice for the nice review. I know Kim normally helps you but she was on vacation. Nice to get same quality no matter who helps. [ view ]
    Poster:Maurice Kennedy
    Date:8/9/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Corolla
    Review:Experience was great. Renee Janisch was the agent I worked with and she was wonderful. I live in Montana and was trying to get a car shipped from Virginia to California. She was terrific to work with and made the whole process very easy and painless.... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Christine, Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure to talk to you and work with you. I am very appreciative for the opportunity to move your Corolla. You have completely made my day with your kind words. Have a wonderful weekend. If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you, again. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Christine HoweThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton-
    Review:As always, Stephanie Hamilton communicated very well with me and the transport driver. I always call Stephanie and she always takes good care of me and my cars. The transport driver was also a very good communicator. He let me know when he would... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Wes, Thank you for the beautiful review.I enjoy assisting you with your auto relocation. I hope you have a blast at the car show cant wait to hear all about it. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Wes JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group is awesome!
    Review:We called Jeff on a Thursday night in dire need of an immediate pick up to (last minute) ship our Saleen mustang. He worked extremely hard for us and tracked down a driver asap. He had the car picked up the next morning and two days later it arrived ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the very nice review Courtney. It was my pleasure helping you guys out. Please tell all your friends and family about me! [ view ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:8/8/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks to Tige this company is tops!
    Review:I recently had to move from Alaska where I have lived the whole 36 years I've been alive to Virginia, let's just say thanks to Tige and Auto Shipping Group Inc. the only thing that didn't cause me stress was the shipping of my car. He was there to he... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon Bond @ (360) 853-2849
    Review:Brandon at Magic Carpet Auto Transport provided us timely and professional service. Brandon also gave great advice on booking the best transporter for the best price which ensured that our vehicle would arrive undamaged and at the best time due to t... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Cody , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Camry Shipper
    Date:8/8/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Impressed
    Review:Even with a issue we had, Breanna went above and beyond that my car was delivered. It has been an issue to get a receipt from the shopping company. I'm still waiting for that. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna @Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820, Vernon, I am so happy we got you picked up and delivered in the time you wanted and I am even happier now that we got that receipt. Call anytime you need to ship again! Thanks again for the review. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:V. Kelson
    Date:8/8/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Referred to them for Ebay vehicle purchase. Was quick and efficient in providing a quote and in securing a transport. Although the end cost was slightly more than the estimate, the service was very good from both the transport company as well as t... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Vince, thank you so much for taking the time for the review. You were very nice to work for, and it's great we had a smooth transaction. [ view ]
    Poster:VC
    Date:8/8/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from Maryland to CA
    Review:Jeff at Auto Shipping is a great coordinator and conducts himself in a very professional and personable manner. This was my second time using his services. Firt time shipping to Maryland from CA was awsome without a glitch. However, when shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Saied and thanks for using me again to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:sidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Awesome Experience, She really goes out of her way to get you the best deal and keep the customer happy. Extremely tough shipping route and she was still able to get it done in an amazing time!!! [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 *** chellh@autohippinggroup.com Thank you Greg! I have always believed that shipping a car is stressful enough- without working with someone more focused on their own profits than customer service. I always strive to get my customer's cars shipped on time, with a reliable carrier, for the best possible price. I'm glad it shows! I hope you'll remember me to your friends, coworkers, and family! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:8/8/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Review:Alexandra was a pleasure to deal with. I appreciated her being there for the process. There were some issues with the carrier, but everything worked out. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Rich, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything ended up working out! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich AllbeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:A big thanks to Martha Castillo for all her hard work and patience. It was my first time arranging an auto transport and she answered my every and any question to assure I felt comfortable with my decision.Even though I ended up not needing the trans... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Melanie for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:8/8/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!
    Review:Felicia Williams is amazing at her job! She was very kind and helpful with every single one of my concerns and questions. She never faltered in being prompt to respond and thorough. My family has previously used her for our shipping needs and she pro... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA BOND-WILLIMAS @ (602) 428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Chloe, It's so good to hear from you! And thank you so much for taking time out during a hectic move to provide feedback on your shipping experience. I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad your grandfather Hayden had referred you to contact me! Thank you so much and please take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Chloe This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: So Easy and So Accommodating
    Review:Name of your Account Executive: Stephanie Hamilton This is the third time I have used this service. As a repeat customer I was expecting the same great service I was accustomed to. And without question they delivered. As I had worked with Stepha... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***CALL TODAY, 5 STAR SERVICE****CJ, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you again with your auto transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Looking forward to talking with you again should this need arise again. Take Care for now :) [ view ]
    Poster:Cj EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Pros: Customer service was professional and knowledgeable. The carrier was also very professional. Cons: It finally costed a little more than the original estimate, and also pick up was not scheduled by the date estimated (delayed more than a week). [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Toru, Thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me back should this need arise again.Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Toru
    Date:8/8/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: confidence
    Review:I contacted several companies when I got to Felicia she brought up things that were helpful that the others did not. Because of this I knew she was the one to go with. I had a very tight schedule on the pick up and only because of her help did it h... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA BOND-WILLIMAS @ (602) 428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **Hello Bill, Thank you so much for your business and for posting a 5 star review for me! I really enjoyed working with you and am thrilled your experience was stellar. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Olivia Maxie 360-483-4347
    Review:Olivia was very helpful and was ALWAYS communicating with me about my vehicle what drivers she had found, when it would be picked up and delivered. Olivia was also working on a tight and very short time frame for me die to the fact I started with ano... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Trae, i could not ask for a better client. You were very respectable and polite through the transport. I really appreciate your business. Good luck to you in your future, you deserve nothing but the best. I want to give you *****(5 stars) as well. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Trae
    Date:8/7/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: A GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:We had a great experience from Alexandra to the driver delivery! I had a great first impression of Alexandra on our initial consult. I never felt pressured and I never felt that competitors were being bad mouthed. This was not my experience with o... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can work together again. I'm glad everything worked out according to plan, if not even better! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803 ext 7018
    Review:My experience with this company was a positive one. Everything went as scheduled, once the car was ready for pick-up. Prior to that, I received communications whenever necessary. The driver was great, a very nice person who paid a lot of attention... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE****Dave, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave AdestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment order #1010746
    Review:Sue Garrison was knowledgeable, friendly, and stayed right on top of every detail. We felt very confident that the transport would be handled professionally. She was particularly helpful on the day of pickup, tracking down the driver and staying in ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Lori, Thanks for posting a great review for me and for your repeat business. Yes, unfortunately the prices for shipping are at an all time high right now due to supply and demand. The prices vary depending on different factors, so don't hesitate to call in the future for a free quote. It could be much less the next time. You are right about the 10 days also. It is usually 7-9 days from TN to CA. [ view ]
    Poster:Lori Conk
    Date:8/7/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Very good, thanks Sue Garrison!
    Review:There are a lot of auto shipping put there. I spoke to quite a few and came across Sue Garrison in the process. She's genuinely great to deal with - responsive, punctual, helpful, courteous and professional. Hey that's pretty good and it definitely e... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Al for the wonderful comments and great rating. I count customer service as the highest priority. It is so great to be acknowledged so kindly like in your review, very rewarding. Thank you bunches and do not hesitate to call me the next time you or a friend needs the service. [ view ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:8/7/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:Sue Garrison contacts me and find me this great deal. Ship only takes 6 days from San Francisco to Central South Carolina. Very good service. Thank you Sue! [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Xin, and thanks for the 5 star review, definitely appreciate you taking the time to do so. Although we had some communication glitches with the carrier and your contact at the pick up, it did work out overall thanks to persistence and gladly to your satisfaction. Please do thank your friend for me for his patience and flexibility. [ view ]
    Poster:Xin BaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:I would recommend Tige for your next moving needs. Very professional and timely. The price was competitive and complete. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill WolletThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport to Texas
    Review:Lance Staab provided great customer service as we transported a Honda Accord from Massachusetts to Texas. He was very prompt in returning phone calls and emails and explained the process very well. Car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Dri... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Larry thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took doing this for me. I am glad I was able to help you transport your vehicle safely [ view ]
    Poster:Larry KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and the car I was shipping was very important to me. I was nervous about shipping my vehicle, and didn't really understand the process at first. I spoke to Breanna Pittman from Auto Shipping Group to get a q... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@auotoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Liz, I love knowing that i explained everything to make you feel comfortable enough to go with me. You were an awesome customer and you hung in there with me and trusted me the whole way! I appreciate your business and please give me a call anytime you ever want to ship again. Thanks again for the review. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:8/6/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very good, honest service
    Review:very good service, as advertised, as expected very reliable. very polite on the phone, obviously very experienced at car transport because they asked all the right questions and made no definite promises Third time using them Would definitely use ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jose thank you for such great review I was glad I was able to get you transported smoothly. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Monserratte
    Date:8/6/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Tige Yeargin Graet help!!
    Review:Contacted Tige Yeargin at 4am and he answered!! Was ready to help me transport 5 cars from TX, to VA. He was extremely knowledgeable and quick on his service. He got me the best carrier and quote I could ask for. His carrier arrived a day early. Good... [ More ]
    Poster:Ahmad Abdullah
    Date:8/6/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Cassie Swyers 360-853-2825
    Review:The service provided by Cassie Swyers was great. She was very knowledgeable and kind. She was able to provide a truck to deliver my car on the day that I had asked for. The service was cheap and excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Vincent, you definitely kept me hopping to meet your deadlines, but we did it. Thank you for your patience. You have great communication skills. [ view ]
    Poster:Vincent Zheng
    Date:8/6/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and On Time Delivery
    Review:Cassie was a great and knowledgeable person helping me to find a truck on time. The truck delivered my car on time and the car arrived the way it was given. Would use this service again. Highly recommended. Cheap, but excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Golly Gee, Vince, was I so good you gave me two reviews? You're the best. And it's nice to know our pricing is competitive. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:VZ
    Date:8/6/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Review:This was the second time in 6 months that I used Auto Shipping Group to transport several vehicles from the west coast to the east coast. Breanna Pittman was my contact person on both occasions. She is always very friendly and pleasant to deal with. ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Phillip, Your an awesome customer and I am very glad you want to work with me! Maybe one day I can get down to GA and experience that traffic. Thanks for the review. Call anytime for another shipment. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Rhyne
    Date:8/6/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 360-207-5509
    Review:Renee and Auto Shipping Group Inc. did a great job handling our move. I also really appreciated her assistance and advocacy with handling our unfortunate experience with Philly Express Group, which was the company contracted to actually move our car... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much! Honestly, it was a pleasure to work with the both of you. I wish you both the best in your new jobs and relocation. May you be rewarded with many new and warm memories to last a lifetime. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:MS
    Date:8/6/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Auto shipping group was great but carrier could have been better. All cars above mine were leaking oil bad. Plastic should have been put over my car. Driver was a day late. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy StaussThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with ASG
    Review:I placed a last minute order with ASG for shipping my car across the country. They quoted me 1600 at the beginning but then told me the carrier wants 1750 for it. At the end Lance was able to secure a truck for me so I'm just happy that my car got sh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kai, thank you so much for the great review. I am glad that I was able to assist you in transporting your vehicle. I really appreciate the time you took to give me this outstanding review [ view ]
    Poster:Kai H
    Date:8/6/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Matt was good used them before all was good . Driver owner of shipping co Max was great class act would definitely use again . [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Jim, thank you again for the return business. It was our second time working together and this was a good one. A 57 Chevy dump truck out of MT is a great haul to get done in the time we did. Max from Stryker was absolutely stellar in his execution of the shipment and clearly communicated the whole time. I always love when a plan comes together. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and I hope to be working with you again Jim. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Zarin
    Date:8/6/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Pick up
    Review:Absolutely great service so far. The carrier called me to let me know when and approx. what time he would be by to pick up my vehicle. The morning of he called again as he was in front of my mothers home to let me know he was there and for me to let ... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Martina, So glad that you are happy with our service. Both we and the carrier try hard to communicate quickly and efficiently. It's absolutely been my pleasure. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Martina Tobarri-KennedyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 8:04:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40