View 167,485 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,486th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2469 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.05% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: shipping review
    Review:Lance is the man. Always helped me out with any questions with no hesitation and lots of patience. I would definitely enjoy working with him again for any of my car shipping needs. He found a carrier that day, and had the pick up scheduled exactly wh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Derek I want to sincerely Thank you for such an great review. Its was a pleasure assisting you in the Transport. I know you could of went with the 3000 other brokers out there but you choose me. I really really appreciate the confidence you had in me. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:derek
    Date:6/17/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable & professional!
    Review:This company is run professionally and staffed with intelligent, knowledgeable individuals. My main point of contact was Felicia Williams and I have had the pleasure of working with her on another transport within the past two months. Both experience... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Jacques
    Date:6/17/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc. - Repeat Customer, Great Service
    Review:Used these guys back when they were Magic Carpet Shipping. The service hasn't changed after the merger. They're forward with all costs, and they breakdown the service for you when you may need any additional information. Cost was competitive as we're... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:6/16/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:This team provided exceptional service. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. I would advise anyone moving a vehicle between stated to call Brandon. he is all over it once you contact him. Great Job. T... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Jeff, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Cabana
    Date:6/16/2015 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service from Heidi at ASG
    Review:I contacted Heidi at ASG because of previous excellent service, and this worked out well again. She was able to arrange a driver on fairly short notice and everything worked as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/16/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Texas to California
    Review:Great company! Talk to Heidi or Malia who are both expert! I wish they gave me an incentive or something for this post but I got nothing. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much John for the 5 Star Review!! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife with this transport! I do apologize for not having an incentive for your review! Please call us again for your shipping needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/16/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:The sales rep Selina Brigham, was very helpful. Provided excellent customer service skills. Very happy with the service provided. [ View ]
    Response:Selina@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-207-5480 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:M. Roberts
    Date:6/16/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Review:I had never shipped a car before, and organizing it from Dallas to Boston was a nightmare. I got quotes from what felt like 30 different shippers, but from the first time I spoke with Brandon I was reassured. He was very honest, giving me a range of ... [ More ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Kelly, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Fine
    Date:6/15/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was great: she was quick to find a shipper, was honest about the price, kept me informed throughout the process and, overall, was a real pleasure to work with! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Craig, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Your route was definitely a difficult one being VT to MN, but I am glad we were able to come through for you. If you need anything else please let me know! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:CM
    Date:6/15/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle shipped...no hassles!
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 handled our shipping of a motorcycle from CA to WI. She was very professional and kept me in the loop on all aspects of the process. I would highly recommend her, and I would not hesitate at all to use her services any... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****Cameron, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to get a carrier arranged quickly for you as you were having terrible issues with another company. I am happy to hear I was able to turn your experience around. Feel free to contact me again should you have another auto transport request. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:CameronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Vespa GTV SHIPMENT
    Review:I think Auto Shipping Group was prompt in returning calls as well as answering all questions. Leah was pleasant on the phone and had walked me through the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:****LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 leah@autoshippinggroup.com**** Dear David, You get a 5 Star review as well. I appreciate your business. Many thanks Leah [ view ]
    Poster:David Mead
    Date:6/15/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what I wanted
    Review:Company delivered what they promised. Cat arrived on time and with no damage. Would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris ..Glad the transit went well and we met your expectations. Thank you for your Service, and of course for your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris O'Brine
    Date:6/15/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Very professional and reliable. All my questions were answered and any last minute issues were resolved instantly [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gregory, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I really enjoyed working with you. I was so glad to hear the vehicle arrived 4 days early. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:G L
    Date:6/15/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Suzuki SX4 move
    Review:No problems with the transport of vehicle. Truck driver picked the vehicle up at night and it was transported to the destination at the correct time. This is how easy I hoped that transporting a vehicle would be. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris...I'm glad to hear your transport went just as you hoped. Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:6/15/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:This is the second time I used Auto Shipping Group to ship my cars. The company is very responsible and knowable about transporting vehicles. The customer service is absolutely wonderful and very responsive and pleasant especially Kimberly Freiley w... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Magdeline, Thank you so much! This was a fantastic review! I really enjoy working with you. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know.. [ view ]
    Poster:MW
    Date:6/15/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was an outstanding customer service representative. She was one of the most proffesional people I have dealt with in quite sometime. She was always interested in answering all my questions and she was prompt with her follow up. I would use... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Kidney
    Date:6/15/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Poster:Rob Kidney
    Date:6/15/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:There were some complications on my end, but Chell was very patient, understanding and compassionate. Because of her I felt very confident that my car would be shipped safely and it was! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear KDA, Thank you so much for the kind review. It was an interesting route to say the least! I'm tickled that my patience and determination helped ease some of the stress of shipping for you! I strive to provide that level of professionalism to all my clientele. I know you'll remember me to friends and family if they need my services! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:KDA
    Date:6/15/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:Both men were very helpful. Due to a family emergency, timetable had to be moved. Tige came through, and located a transport driver in less than a day. Problem solved, vehicle delivered on time. No issues, no problems. Yes would use again. Than... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/15/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Malia did an excellent job!!!
    Review:Maila got the results I needed. My transportation needs were last minute. Despite this obstetrical, Malia executed the task flawlessly. Great Job!!! A true professional and I would highly recommend to anyone requiring transportation services. ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Great review! Thank you so much. I am thrilled this all went just perfect for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:NB
    Date:6/14/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Selina Brigham
    Review:She was very knowledgeable and very patient and she kept me informed with each and every step she is a really great customer service representative I am very impressed with her professionalism and how she handled each and every obstacle and overcame ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zarinah HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: ASG/Felicia Williams
    Review:Felecia Williams service was excellent. She located, confirmed and booked a carrier within hours of my inquiry. Auto was loaded and shipped the same day and delivered to destination the following day. Having never shipped an auto previously, her k... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Conley
    Date:6/14/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: davis to davis
    Review:The company did what they said they would. They were timely and Kim did a great job of keeping me informed regarding the status. I thought the price was reasonable. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:rtdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 3608415016
    Review:Darya gave me very good customer service and updated me throughout the entire process. I was very pleased and would use Darya again for other future transport. [ View ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2015 5:45:00 AM
    Subject: My garage is full again
    Review:Tige at autoshipping group contacted me very promptly after requesting a quote. He provided honest, accurate information regarding some of the variability in other quotes. The service was reliable, convenient and delivery was free of damage. On my... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:6/13/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: Service Provided by Malia
    Review:The service provided was courteous, with delivery options explained simply along with insurance provided for the covered goods, It took c. 1 week for the shipping to be arranged and a week from pickup to delivery. The delivery agent was thorough and ... [ More ]
    Poster:AC
    Date:6/13/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Felicia was excellent throughout the entire process. She was timely, always available for updates at odd hours, and her follow through was beyond excellent. I will refer to my friends and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher Antonious
    Date:6/13/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:Very satisfied with the fast and efficient service provided. The motorcycle was delivered in good condition. The drive was prompt and professional. The drive equipment was up to date and well maintained. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Dunham
    Date:6/12/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport in a hurry
    Review: Had to get a vehicle shipped to Washington in a hurry and Malia came through. Transport was on time. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Allyn CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Selina Brigham
    Review:The experience was great from start to finish. We had a nice driver who took care of everything. The delivery was timely and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Violeta Golangco
    Date:6/12/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com
    Review:We had a great experience with this transporter. Vehicle was picked up and delivered earlier than quoted (which was good) and we had good contact with the company the entire time. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 star review, Susie. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family and to be a part of another smooth transport experience. Best wishes. [ view ]
    Poster:SM
    Date:6/12/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Milia is grate!!!
    Review:I'm moving across the sates by myself and was very overwhelmed and milia help me with all my problems. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** - Key, thank you for such a nice review. I am so happy you found me so now you can relax, and not be so stressed out. Everything will be just fine, I know it is a big move for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Key
    Date:6/12/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Malia was very helpful, and we were satisfied with this service. We would recommend them to anyone wanting to ship their cars across the country for a reasonable rate. [ View ]
    Poster:Cherise
    Date:6/12/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:Selina brigham was very helpful and made everything very easy. I would use this shipping group again. The vehicle was picked up on time and was dropped off earlier than expected. Ms. Brigham was very knowledgeable by answering any questions I had a... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 star review, Oscar. It was a pleasure to work with you. If the need for transport should arise in the future, I would be happy to work with you again. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:ORL
    Date:6/12/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly is awesome! This is the second time I have used her for transporting my vehicle and both times have been excellent. I highly recommend her. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Murtaza, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have made my day! If there is anything else I need please let me know! I look forward to working with you again soon. [ view ]
    Poster:MA
    Date:6/12/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I was looking for a company that could transport my truck for days, i found several but either the quote was too high, they didn't deliver to where i needed, or they simply had poor customer service. I found this company online and i didn't expect to... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON******360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE**** Leslie, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Happy to hear you felt comfortable working with me through this auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie Hernandez
    Date:6/12/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602 428 6872
    Review:She is very professional, very thorough and diligent. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their car to be transported. [ View ]
    Poster:Dante
    Date:6/12/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group inc
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton from Auto Shipping group inc was great from start to finish. Always kept me updated on my transfer. I had issues with some damage to my vehicle and she was prompt and expedient on handling my insurance paperwork. I had terrible luc... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Alex, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so sorry you had to experience damage to the vehicle due to another client attacking our driver. Feel free to contact me for any future moves. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Alexander Muniz
    Date:6/12/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Review:Great service. They always responded to my emails and calls...it did take awhile to give me a pickup date which caused my plane ticket price to go up. They also changed the price on me from 900 to 1150. However the drivers were very friendly and did ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Amanda ...Thank you for the Five Star Review. We appreciate your service and happy your Camaro arrived in perfect condition. Had we known the vehicle was inoperable when you placed your order we could have gotten it done for 900. The additional $150 was for the winch fee for your INOP. Regardless, good luck throughout your deployment. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AmandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton (360-214-3678)
    Review:I was in the market for a reliable shipping company and came across Auto Shipping Group, Inc which was represented by Stephanie Hamilton, Sales Manager. Stephanie was very friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and professional in the coordination of my... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Patrick, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:6/12/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Overall I was very satisfied with the service I received from Auto Shipping Group and from my account executive Felicia Williams. Felicia was very professional, resourceful and effective. The quoting, booking, pickup coordination, delivery coordina... [ More ]
    Poster:James S. from AZ
    Date:6/12/2015 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service by Lance
    Review:I talked to Lance on the Day morning which i need to ship my car on Evening, He helped me alot to get the carrier to ship my car to Ohio. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Gopi Thank you so much for taking the time to give me such a great review. It was a my pleasure assisting you in the last minute transport. I could not have done it with out your assistance. I know you could have chosen anyone of the Brokers that contacted you but you chose me. Thank you so much for such a great review. Thank you so much for choosen me and I am glad I came thru for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Gopikrishna
    Date:6/12/2015 3:05:00 AM
    Subject: Very fast and reliable
    Review:My car was delivered in six days from WA to MA and Malia was available to answer the phone whenever I was trying to reach her. She was able to accommodate any changes I requested. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Thank you so much for the great review, Mohan. I enjoyed helping you, and having you as my customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mohan
    Date:6/12/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:We have used ASG in the past, and would do so again. Customer service is excellent. When we had an unscheduled delay in the promised delivery date, ASG got on the phone with the carrier and shaved a few days off the delay. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Edward ...Thanks for your repeat business, the review and your help throughout the transit. My best to you and your family. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Edward G Prentice
    Date:6/11/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was one of the only companies to check in with me via email and calls to see about following through with the quote they had given me, wanting to earn my business. And every time I called Stephanie, I actually got through to her. ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Wendi, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that your experience went smooth and that I was also able to help you SAVE a little more money on your transport. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Wendi S.
    Date:6/11/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:On about 2 days notice they were able to transport a car from Santa Cruz to Los Angeles. Very pleased with the service and the car was in great condition when it arrived. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:6/11/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: VERY HONEST
    Review:Great company to do business with, very honest. Always answered my phone calls or text, explained everything to me in details, took the time to explain everything. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sadra, Thank you so much! I am so glad everything worked out. I know you had thought about changing your plans but I am so glad you did not and we could proceed with the truck! If you need anything else please get a hold of me! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Sadra Tach
    Date:6/11/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group helped make my car shipping experience as easy as possible. She was always available via email, text, or call and was very helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely ship another car with this company bas... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brian, You are amazing! I am so glad I was able to get this vehicle to your parents for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/11/2015 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I used the Auto Shipping Group to transport a Maserati I bought in So Cal and had it delivered in an enclosed truck to Nor Cal. Their price to ship was $564 compared to another five star service that was considerably higher. Greg, was professional ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Mike ...Thank you for the review and your business. Our ENCLOSED CARRIERS offer exceptional service at the best rates. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/11/2015 5:28:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ Auto Shipping Group, 602-428-6872
    Review:I am exceptionally pleased with the shipping of my small SUV from Portland, OR to Jacksonville, FL. Felicia provided wonderful customer service throughout the process. Over the months leading up to my cross-country move, I had to change the pick-up/d... [ More ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:6/11/2015 3:02:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81