View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2466 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.05% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:Shipped 2 motorcycles from Texas to Hawaii... After a couple of weeks of seeking quotes, I found Malia on transportreviews.com. I liked that she was available nights and weekends, so I gave her call. Malia is awesome! She always answered my calls or... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS. Clay.........I LOVE YOU! LOL! You are one of the greatest customers I have worked with in a long time. Thank you for this incredible review, and for referring your father-in- law to me as well. He is a character, and so excited for your move to Hawaii. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Clay Lawhon
    Date:10/10/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Review
    Review:Stephanie was great, very prompt, answered all my questions, and was able to meet all my needs!! She reviewed all the guidelines and made sure that I was comfortable before we finalized all the details. Our car was picked up on time and was deliver... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Cheryl, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star review. It was great assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to make your shipping experience go smoothly. Feel free to refer your friend/family to me should they need this service. Also, should the need ever arise again for you in the future feel free to contact me again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl MalasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Review:Kim Freiley was always available when I called, as was the driver during his route from Ohio to Texas. Constant communication kept me informed of the process and in the end it went smooth. The driver drop off was close to my house, which also made ... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Todd, Thank you so much for this great review! If you have any friends or family that need my help please send them my way. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Todd ReillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Group
    Review:I was Relocating to Texas and I worry so much about which transport company to use to ship my car. I did research and saw 5 star Auto Transport Group, they do have excellent experts to help assist customers while providing best services. The agent ... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Tizita, You were wonderful to work with! I enjoyed our conversations! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Tizita FeredeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA transport
    Review:My overall experience was good, there were a few minor hiccups in the middle of the process only because the agent I was working with directly unexpectedly quit. Luckily I had another agent Kimberly that looked up my account and helped me ship my car... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Nina, I am so glad that I was able to help you after your rep left. If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to working with you again [ view ]
    Poster:Nina BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very friendly and kept me informed during the entire process. The vehicle showed up early and everything was as promised. I was very happy with the service and would recommend her services. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Thomas, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I'm thrilled to hear you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance! Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:10/9/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Boston to Nashua - Excellent service
    Review:Brandon and Auto Shipping Group made my car move from Nashua, NH to Seattle, WA a piece of cake. The car was picked up and dropped off on the date it was promised. The overall transaction was hassle free and the car was delivered scratch free Will... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Nirdesh , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nirdesh
    Date:10/9/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience!
    Review:My husband and I did hours of research looking for a trusting and legitimate transport company for my husband's precious 1970 El Camino. We happen to come across Auto Shipping Group. We contacted them for a quote and although they were a little bit... [ More ]
    Response:**- Call FELICIA @ (602-428-6872 or MALIA @ 360-214-3671 -2 Veterans in transporting Industry- Plus OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY. Awww...THANK YOU so very much for your kind words. I'm glad the transporting process was a smooth and painless part of your relocation! Our carriers are pre screened and so much has to do with timing on where they are going and coming. Well, thanks again for your business. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Tessa Estreito
    Date:10/9/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I don't have much to say. I was surprised with how easy the shipping process was. The quote we got was less than both delivery offers, but that was expected. Service was great, the driver was available while in transit and got our car to its destinat... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! William, I enjoyed working with you! If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Ross Morrow
    Date:10/9/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: ROBERT REYES, Phone: (360) 464-2571
    Review:Robert Reyes did an exceptional job and helping me ship my car. I needed my Toyota Prius delivered from my son's place from Grapevine, Texas to Austin Texas. Robert was honest and knowledgeable person. He answered all of my questions and concerns... [ More ]
    Response:Robert Reyes 360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Narendra for the feedback. You were really great to work with and I'm glad I was able to get your Prius back to you. I am happy to have answered all your questions and assist getting your vehicle shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:NARENDRA PATEL
    Date:10/9/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The auto transporter kept me up to date about the delivery of my vehicle. He was on time, no hidden fees, car in good shape. No complaints. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464-2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Julie, I cannot thank you enough for your business and the chance to help you getting your vehicle shipped. And i very much hope that we can work together again in the future. Thank you so very much again. [ view ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Don't just go for lowest price!
    Review:When I first started shopping for auto transport, I had no idea what I was in for. Most of the reviews were good and some were scary. I ended up choosing a Broker that quoted the lowest price. I should have been concerned when I tried to reach hi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Raul, Thank you for the review! I sent you an email to revise the overall rating. Based on what I can read on there they are not matching. I look forward to working with you again and looking for the revision. [ view ]
    Poster:Raul ChiapaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:My contact, Sam Anderson, clearly explained the options available to obtain the results I wanted within the time frame I outlined and was there to answer any questions I had throughout the process. This was a no surprises auto shipping experience. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Diane, Thank you for the 5-Star review. I always strive to make our customers feel as secure as possible, keep them informed every step of the way and make their car transport as smooth as possible. Thank you for your business and please, if you know of someone else who needs their "baby" shipped, give them my number. I would be happy to help them as well......take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Diane L Hopkins
    Date:10/9/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Lana is a HAPPY customer!
    Review:Tige Yeargin with Auto Shipping Group is AMAZING! He has gone above and beyond my expectations of what great customer service is. Tige was fast, friendly, knowledgeable, and explained the whole process that I had no surprises from start to finish. ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Lana Patrick
    Date:10/9/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: On time; easy coordination, excellent service
    Review:Thanks Tige Yeargin! Couldn't have asked for a more easy transaction. Tige explained everything up front, was responsive along the way. This is how it should work! [ View ]
    Poster:Heather Cohen
    Date:10/9/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to work with!
    Review:I worked with Julie Johnston to ship my car from Pennsylvania to Washington state. She was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. In the past, I had a less than ideal car shipping experience so I was a bit worried this time. I was pleasantly surprised... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Rachel thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was great working with you on your transport and I wish you the very best in your new state. If the need arises I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel Parker / RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Type:1000000
    Review:Customer service was great. It was a very easy process to get my car shipped. I spent very little time on the phone with small details as they were all take care of. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Sarah, I was happy to help you transport your vehicle! You provided me with so much data on our first phone call that I was able to make the rest happen almost without trying. Thank you for being such a great client! Please remember me to friends and family if they need help shipping their vehicles! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:10/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was AWESOME
    Review:Malia was wonderful to work with, she made me feel comfortable about my choice in company and got me the best possible price which i was able to afford! she was so personable and made sure to keep me posted on everything that was going on!! thank... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Elizabeth, you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for the great review, it was so nice working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:elizabeth
    Date:10/8/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: A little weary...
    Review:I was nervous, Cuz I'd never done this before. And didn't no what to expect, and did not want to get ripped off. Tige answered questions for me that he didn't really have to, seeing as how I hadn't chosen him as an agent yet, but I went with him bec... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard BurkettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Review on transport of my truck
    Review:I would recommend this company to my family and all my friends. I was very happy that my truck looked just as great when it was delivered as when it was picked up. I would used this company again if I need any of my vehicles transported . [ View ]
    Poster:Gene RigsbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Review on transport of my truck
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Date:10/8/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:We were very hesitant in trusting any company with our vehicle shipment. You hear all the horror stories. This company was referred by a friend that had used them previously. I called and our account executive Kimberly Freiley was amazing. She was ef... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Brandon and Krystal, I love texting! Its the fastest way to communicate these days! If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Floyd
    Date:10/8/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869
    Review:Mike was very honest and provided a lot of details as well as multiple follow ups with the truck company ensuring on time pick up and delivery. Make was very accessible via email/phone. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mario, It was a pleasure working with you. I was happy to help you transport your vehicle, enjoyed chatting with you, and I would be happy to work with you again. Please let me know if you or anyone you know needs help transporting a vehicle. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Mario DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnson
    Review:After I searched for more than 6 weeks for an auto transport company I chose Auto Shipping Group because of Julie Johnson. No matter how many times I called her she always made the time to answer my questions, allow for numerous changes in my move d... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vickie, Thank you for choosing my services and Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure to work with you and get your trucks moved out to your new city. I wish you and your family the very best and if the need ever arises again I look forward to working with you again. Thank You. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie Day / James DayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport service
    Review:No complaints, they came through when I really needed them. I contacted them using the internet web search, they treated my vehicle with 100% care. I would definitely use them in the future. I will also refer there services to anyone looking for this... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.406.4885***Thank you Muhammed for taking the time to leave me a review...I really appreciate it!...it was a pleasure working with you...8-) [ view ]
    Poster:Muhammed Barney
    Date:10/7/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Brianna is amazing
    Review:Brianna was the best. She helped me with the best quote that she can find. I told her that my husband had found someone to move our home and car so that's why I didn't go with them this time but she still was very pleasant and respectful and super sw... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-464-1043. Mea, You are awesome to leave me a review. I didn't get the chance to ship your car but if I did I knew it would have been a fun experience. Thanks again! Your great! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Mea Campbell
    Date:10/7/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:Martha explained the entire process to me so that I understood exactly what would happen. While the price was a little higher than the original estimate, it was worth it for the service. The driver was very professional and my car arrived early and... [ More ]
    Response:Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you so much Carol for the amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:C TurnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin (360)214-3679
    Review:WHEN I WAS LOKING ONLINE FOR A TRANSPORT COMPANY I READ SEVERAL ARTICLES ABOUT POTENTIAL ISSUES AND HOW TO AVOID. CHOSING A TOP RATED COMPANT WAS SUGGESTED BY ALL, "AUTO SHIPPING GROUP" CERTAINLY ADDS READ WELL AND HAD HIGH "BBB&quo... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 [ view ]
    Poster:ROBERT ATOLS
    Date:10/7/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Autoshipping Group
    Review:Good work by Dan Cabral at AutoShipping Group (360.853.2828) for shipping my car. Called back promptly when requested information and supported the vehicle transfer. I would use him again. [ View ]
    Response:**DAN AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure and we look forward in helping you and your friends in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:S NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great and always kept me in the loop about what was going on with finding a driver and where my car was during transport. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Daphne, Thank you for your feedback and kind words. As your single point of contact at ASG I am here to work with you from the time you place your reservation clear through delivery. Thank you again for your time and please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Daphne
    Date:10/7/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great experience with Lance and this company. On time ,on budget, professional to deal with. 2nd experience with this company and felt very comfortable with the entire process. Would recommend them to anybody. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@auotshippinggroup. Paul, I really appreciate the great review. You were so easy to work with and patient. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of both vehicles. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Parker
    Date:10/7/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: excellent auto transport service
    Review:I was approached by Auto Shippers after an inquiry on the internet about transporting a vehicle cross country. The rep, MIke McLaughlin was the first person to contact me with a phone call and not an just an email. He had great follow through, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Hello Patty, It was a pleasure working with you to get your vehicle delivered. When a customer shows appreciate at the level you did, it makes my job all that more pleasant. I am glad I was able to help you and glad you got that beautiful car back home. If I can ever help you or a friend, please feel free to give me a call, or pass on my number. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Patty Meeks
    Date:10/7/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Having never used this type of service before, I researched articles before looking at companies. I knew what the average shipping cost would be before I contacted Auto Shipping Group. I asked for an email quote on the 26th of Sept, looking for trans... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com David, I want to sincerely thank you for the very nice review you left for me. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:David BroylesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:Auto shipping group inc. service was very professional. They had all the answers to the questions I had and was very patient when I didn't understand something. They were good at answering my calls and calling back if they missed my call I was surpri... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Martinez, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback. You opted for an open carrier transport to establish best price for your budget. Open carrier means your vehicle is exposed to the elements of the weather. If you wanted it shipped enclosed you would have been paying several hundred dollars more. It's cheaper to get a car wash. Well, thank you for your business and please take care. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Martinez Kelley
    Date:10/7/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: took all the fear out of the equation!
    Review:When I was young I used to visit my grandfather in Florida. We spent our time fishing and working on his project cars, '56 thunderbird, '77 VW bug, '69 mgb, Model A, '79 Ford 250, ... the list goes on and on. When he passed away last year he left m... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP****5 STAR, #1 RATED COMPANY****CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. 360-214-3678**** [ view ]
    Poster:J. MunsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was extremely helpful in assisting me with finding a transporter to ship my vehicle from New York to Florida. She kept me updated throughout the whole process through constant email communication and phone calls. She also made some extra ph... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Kisha, It's great to hear from you and thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance! Much has to do with timing with the carriers that run the particular route and the availability of vehicles available to accommodate the drivers. Some carriers are more communicative than others. And all that we work with have been pre screened based on safety ratings and levels of insurance they carry. Thank you for your feedback. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Kisha Bazelais
    Date:10/6/2014 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: $250 Fee . . . for what?
    Review:My Experience 1. The Process I dealt with three different people- the broker, the driver, and the company. This is the main issue. When you have problems, the broker can point to the company; the company points to the broker; and the driver points ... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, I apologize you felt that we/I did not earn the money both the driver and my company received. However, being the drivers need to make some money for living expenses, Possible truck issues (putting wear and tear on their trucks daily), and fuel to haul your vehicle and others vehicles, I don't think their price was unreasonable also being they were hauling the vehicle across country over 2,000 miles. The carrier was in contact with you throughout the process the entire time. We expect delays due to traveling thousands of miles and dealing with more customers than just your self. That's the main reason we tell you its a ESTIMATED pick up and delivery date. There's no way for anyone to know that our carriers truck is going to break down half way through the US and might have to wait for repairs, or a customer is not going to be ready to release their vehicle or receive their vehicle when the driver arrives to their location, etc. Also, I feel I provided good service to you being you had a short window of time to pick up the vehicle and you wanted to go with a lower price and i agreed to assist you with that. The original price ASG quoted you was $1465, and we price matched another company for you, so we actually SAVED you money from what we originally quoted you (the average rate we have been getting cars picked up for). I didn't just post your vehicle out on a national load board, especially being when you placed your order you needed to have the vehicle picked up within a couple days (which on average with Standard Shipping, the service you chose, generally takes anywhere from 1-7 business days to get a carrier arranged After placing your order). So with that being said I and my dispatch department made calls to our preferred carriers to see what we could get for the best rate and quality service carrier. Which we did provide that to you. I am very upfront of how the industry works and I also went over all those details with you about the industry and that the lower the quote the less likely it would get accepted by a carrier. I don't like to throw low quotes out to customers to just get your business, I have been in the industry for almost 7 years and maintain 5 star service average being i am honest with the industry and don't try and convince my customers to place their order with me cause my price is low and over promise what i cannot deliver. So our fee I felt was worth it being I did personally work on the order for quite some time, putting some of my other customers back a little to focus on the more urgency of what you were requesting. Normally with lowering the quotes it can take longer than 7 business days to get a carrier arranged but my daily goal with my customers is to get your vehicle picked up in a reasonable time, with a reputable carrier, and for the best rate possible, and try very hard to make customers experience go smoothly. Unfortunately, we cannot always make every customer 100% satisfied. Again, i am sorry you were not happy with the service, but i am happy your vehicle was shipped to you safely and was transported across country without any issues. Take Care [ view ]
    Poster:Michael ShortThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:Tried another company and had to leave my car parked in CT for three weeks-and still no driver. Finally called Brandon at Auto Shipping group-largely because of their BBB rating. Brandon was personable, professional and answered all my questions. He ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Mark , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Valentine
    Date:10/6/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1011919
    Review:Felicia at Auto Shipping Group made my first out of state vehicle purchase very easy and took all the stress out of shipping the vehicle. I purchased a 1978 international Scout w/ a lift kit and after market lights on the top. I was worried about the... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Beau, It's really good to hear from you! And thank you so very much for your stellar review!! I have been in the industry for several years and have relationships with carriers I call upon. Much has to do with timing with where they are coming and going. I'm glad everything was smooth and painless. Thank you again for your kind words. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Beau
    Date:10/6/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: (Julie Johnston 602-428-6878)
    Review:I worked with Julie Johnston and she was consistently helpful thoughout the process. My driver was also prompt and helpful and the drop off and pick up went smoothly as planned. Price was competitive and I was completely satisfied with the overall ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Sterling, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Sterling SpeirnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service/Professional Driver
    Review:Great job! Car picked up on time and delivered early and in good shape. Driver very professional. Would use them again and probably will. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill FigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service
    Review:Lance was extremely helpful. Would use this service again. He stayed in contact with me right until the car was safely delivered. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nancy thank you for such a great review. I really appreciate you taken the time to write one for me. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your vehilce [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Scrivano
    Date:10/6/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Order# 1011905 Order Total: $1555
    Review:Amazing customer service. Felicia did a great job keeping me updated and I definitely appreciated the transparency associated with the arrival time and overall cost of the shipping. Her ability to keep me in the loop and well informed regarding the s... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hi Marvin, Awww...well thank you so much for your kind words! My function is to handle the service side so our truck partners can handle the shipping side. I was assigned as your single point of contact from loading through delivery allowing myself to be available so the process is smooth and painless. Well, thank you again so very much! Please let me know when I can help again. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Marvin Varee
    Date:10/6/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Moved car with them, west to east 2 years ago and now 2 cars on two separate pickups from east to west. Felt very comfortable with Lance Staab and the job he did. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Parker
    Date:10/6/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: concerned about dishonesty
    Review:Initial customer contact seemed knowledgable and courteous. They were prompt and set up pick up quickly. That seemed well. First problem: After car was dropped off they charged my card only for the boat portion of the transport not the whole trip.... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Andy, First I would like to say thank you. Second I would like to apologize that the carriers requested an extra 150. However, we refunded you 150 so we actually made less money so I could get your vehicle picked up so you would not accrue storage. Storage as it states in our terms is the customers responsibility not Auto Shipping Group. As for the payment, I was very upfront about how payment works. We do not put everything on credit cars, only our fee and the boat fee, the balance is always due with cash or cashier check at delivery. As for the 30 extra, that is the fee in our terms and conditions as well for credit card charges. Everything is in our terms, we did nothing dishonest. I am sorry you feel the communication was lacking. I informed you when your vehicle was ready at the port, when a carrier was secured, and then you left this review confirming delivery. So I am not sure where you feel the communication was lacking. Below are the terms directly from out website that do pertain to your situation: 5. Unlike numerous other shippers, we do not require any money from you until the day your vehicle is loaded on to the carrier. At the time you place your order, a credit card or check is provided to be kept on file. Your credit card will be authorized at the time you place your order. A fee of 30.00 per 1000 charged will be applied to all credit card transactions. The check will be processed the day of pick up. On the date your vehicle is scheduled to be loaded on to the carrier, we will process that payment for the deposit. The balance is due at delivery with cash, cashier check or money order directly to the carrier. Please ask about our offshores, overseas, or out of country payment policy. 6. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier. 16. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities. [ view ]
    Poster:Andy NicholesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: NC to CO transport
    Review:The only hiccup that I had was a mix up in the paperwork getting to the driver that caused the pick- up to be a day later. The driver made sure to get it to the destination as quickly as possible to make up for it though. Other than that small mix up... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher E GarverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: transportantion review
    Review:Randy was Profecional and upfront with every detail of the transportation ( very first ) of my vehicle. It was a great experince . Great follow up. Friendly and profecional. The driver was very nice also. Good job all . Thank You All Fernando Val... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Hey Fernando, thanks for taking the time to leave that review...glad to hear it all went well for your first ever car shipment...take car sir and let me know if I can help you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando Valenzuela
    Date:10/5/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: terrible experience
    Review:I have never been so compelled to leave a poor review for any company however, my experience with Auto Shipping Group and a customer service rep named Martha Castillo warrants just that. What started off as superrior customer service turned into a ma... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Sara and Jason, Thank you for the review but I would like to point out that we had a carrier for you and you declined. I'm sorry he couldn't meet you on the exact day you needed. I was also willing to give you a $200 discount but you still refused. As I had mentioned to you since our initial conversation we can't guarantee a specific date for pick up and delivery there needs to be flexibility as there are too many unforeseen circumstances when a driver is driving across country loading and unloading 10 cars. I found a carrier for you, was able to save you money but you cancelled the order... so I'm not sure how I went wrong here. [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Alonso JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Review:Well If I could tell everyone in the United States if they needed there car to be shipped. It would be this company for sure. Sam Anderson made me feel like family. She kept in touch with me all the time. I would use this company over any other compa... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson, 360-200-6922 Sam@autoshippinggroup.com Larry, I really appreciate the great review. You were so easy to work with and patient. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of your vehicle. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Draper
    Date:10/4/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer! I'd recommend to everybody!!
    Review:My initial contact with the company was to inquire about the shipping of a car, so I guess I sounded like a novice on it....lol My contact person was very patient, explained the entire process, and told me if there were any questions or concerns fee... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPEREINCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Darold, it was a great pleasure working with you, and I look forward to working again with you very soon. Take good care of yourself, I was happy to hear you are out of the hospital after a scare like that........YIKES! Thank you for the kind review, I really appreciate it. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Darold Hogan
    Date:10/4/2014 7:18:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50