View 169,273 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,274th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2387 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.82% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: 2013 Honda Civic
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job arranging the pick up and keeping in contact with us concerning the drop off. The company delivering the vehicle, Pro Logistics, was extremely difficult to get a hold of. I tried for 2 days, leaving messages on ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Linda ..Thank you for the review. Apologize for the Carrier wanting to deliver outside of business hours. I enjoyed working with you and thank you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Avila
    Date:7/14/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: pick up of vehicle
    Review:there was a problem with the first pick up date, as the dispatcher with the company that Greg contacted made a mistake in the number of vehicles the carrier had on it. Greg worked until another company was found and the vehicle was picked up and del... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Kathy ..Thank you for your business and GREAT review. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:7/14/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Very good customer service. Pick up my car on time, drop it of on time. Very happy with their service [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sherry ..Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:SherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Review:She is excellent. She was extremely professional and allowed me to do exactly what I needed in a timely manner. I will use this company again just because she works there. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED***Krista, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:KristaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service
    Review:I called tons of different places, just didn't feel very comfortable with anyone I talked to, their quotes were so high. I called Brandon and he made the experience a lot easier, he was familiar with Arizona, so I felt so much better! Thanks for eve... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Amy, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Amy HansherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:First time using a transporter. Overall the service transported my car to my destination, undamaged, at the price asked for (almost), and I would say it was a satisfactory experience. I had a personal emergency which made me unavailable to pick u... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Quan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me. I am sorry for your family emergency you had which had made the payment process a little more difficult than average. I did everything I could to help you out with how payment would happen as the drivers accepted the load knowing payment would be on delivery,not always do the drivers have a way of taking Credit Card for payments as some companies are not that large to need the credit card processor. I am glad I was able to figure out a way to do that and also happy our drivers were able to work with the change on delivery address and contact information to as well help with the situation. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope all is going better now. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Quan zThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my VW
    Review:Inexpensive for shipping a car from Texas to California. The estimated pickup date changed by one day, but this is usually the case with transportation services, as the carrier has to deal with many pick-ups and drop-offs of vehicles. Overall pleased... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christian I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting the Vw. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.. Thank you for the great review as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Christian WelshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and I had such an amazing experience with this company! Kimberly was very through with explaining all the instructions that needed to be fulfilled on my part and gave detailed information about what we should ex... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Desiree, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you and Robert. If there is anything else you need or want to chat about please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Desiree
    Date:7/14/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Appretiate
    Review:Nice Dealing. Even though the driver came early (morning 9.00AM) than he promised to come, it was not a big problem for me. He well explained the process and security. I felt comfortable with his explanations. [ View ]
    Poster:RenjithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time coordinating the transporting of my car across country. There are many companies to choose from but when I spoke with Felicia I chose to work with this company because of her transparency. I was made aware of everything I nee... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Johnesha Inman
    Date:7/14/2015 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Great experience from start to finish! Lance Staab was fantastic to work with, driver was great too! Lance was also available to answer questions, and responded either immediately or within a reasonable time. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Allen I want to thank you so very much for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review for me. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:7/13/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Pretty good company. Broker locates the truck drivers all over the US and find you the best one that fits your schedule. Deliver was on time and as promised. Will do business again and refer friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jacob it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I wish you the very best in your new city. I am happy that pickup and delivery were on the days that you needed them to be. Again my very best to you and I look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:7/13/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart / (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart, my point of contact to the company, was really helfull and friendly and she was responsive during the whole process. I also made my decision on choosing this company based on the reviewes in this website. So I thought my review would al... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear MY, You were a partner in transport! I am glad we were able to assist you in getting your vehicle shipped across country. (I hope you are enjoying my birth state!) I am super glad you took the time to leave me a review- I know it's not something you make a practice of doing for service providers! I will watch for your referral for your friend and will take care of them as professionally as I did for you! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:M.Y
    Date:7/13/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:explained the process, and called to follow up. the entire process happened just as they explained it would. service was hassle free. this is my second time using this service. will use again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello PClemons, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:pclemons
    Date:7/13/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Review:I was pleased with the promptness and the timing. I had it cheaper from another carrier, but they never showed up. I called Kimberly and there they were. It was a bit pricy, but I think that the promptness and attention given was worth the money. ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gunnar, I am so happy that we were able to pull through for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Gunnar FariasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I kind of lost my faith in brokers trying to lure you in with cheap qoutes and then can't deliver. Then I decided to call Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group 360.406.4893 He explained the way brokers really work and gave me an honest quote..... ..... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Mr Smeets I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review for me. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:R. SmeetsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David provided 5 STAR Service. Shipping a vehicle via the internet can be a worrisome process. David is honest and he delivered! Early pick-up and early delivery at a fair price! I will definitely call him the next time I need Auto Shipping serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim C.
    Date:7/12/2015 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Inc and with their Sales representative Felicia Williams was good with no issues/concerns. Overall I am happy and would surely recommend shippers to count in Auto Shipping / Felicia Williams for their vehicle shipment... [ More ]
    Poster:Surojit Roy
    Date:7/11/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:Mixed experience for a 1st user. I was very skeptical about the whole process and spent numerous hours scohuring the Internet for trustworthy service. I even spoke to friends who previously used a transport service. With a big military move from the ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Erik for taking the time to give m a review. I wish the delivery went a lot smoother also, and can understand your frustration. You had a really good attitude, even though communication with the driver was scarce. [ view ]
    Poster:Erik B
    Date:7/11/2015 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Review Message
    Review:Chell was excellent on her handling this shipping request of mine from quoting to final destination! She provided great explanation of the process upfront and managed the delivery situation to my and daughter’s satisfaction into a smooth exper... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Daer Steve, Phew! That was a crazy transport! I was so glad I got to help get the vehicle dropped to your daughter's satisfaction after the delay we experienced. (I figure the real worth of a broker comes through on the routes that go off-schedule, more than the ones that are a breeze.) I was impressed with the calm manner your daughter had through the late night delivery and would love to work with you two again in the future! Please share my information with anyone you know that needs my services! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Steven BensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Review:I'm very happy with the service I received shipping my Dad's car from Florida to Massachusetts. The driver was very good and dealing with Heidi was wonderful. Thank you very much [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Tony and your kind words! What a pleasure working with you! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:TonyV
    Date:7/11/2015 3:47:00 AM
    Subject: Military move
    Review:My husband recently transferred back to Luke Airforce Base from Florida We decided to use auto shipping group sure to Tige's professional approach. We were very pleased with his customer service and would recommend others to this company. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:7/10/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Getting my daughters car to her.
    Review:When I initially contacted Malia, she was very informative with explaining the whole process to me. I appreciated that because I had another company in mind at first, however I received the worst customer service possible from them. I'd like to thank... [ More ]
    Response: CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED***Thank you for such a wonderful review, Niko. I feel that honesty will get you everywhere in this industry, and anyone shipping a vehicle is entitled to know exactly how it works and what to expect. I am happy you were pleased. . Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Niko
    Date:7/10/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile transport review
    Review:Car arrived on time, undamaged. Move was made at the agreed price and on time. Heidi at Auto Shipping Group was friendly and knowledgeable to work with. Transport driver was also very friendly and conscientious about his work. I would recommend their... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business and your kind words! What a pleasure working with you! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Glen Cox
    Date:7/10/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Tige yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:i would like to thank tige and the truck driver for taking care of my car. The car arrived on time and without and problems or damage. The next time I move I will call you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Guilly
    Date:7/10/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was the Best
    Review:Malia was very accommodating in setting up the transport. Even going so far as to communicate with me via her cell phone, in the evening, while she was at home taking care of a busted A/C system. Everything was true to her promises except that ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** Greg, I guess I really impressed you, LOL! I am thrilled to hear you were pleased with my services. Thank you so much for the OUTSTANDING review, and I do look forward to working with you again soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Sanders
    Date:7/10/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to ca
    Review:Moving our vehicle was made simple by working with auto shipping group. My husband called tige and the price he quoted was the price we paid. I will continue to use the service . [ View ]
    Poster:Tanya tadeo
    Date:7/10/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: 5-STAR SERVICE - CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:Heidi was an adamant professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. From my initial contact to her post delivery follow up, Heidi was readily available to answer all of my many questions throughout the entire process. Admittedly, I was very nerv... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/10/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Felicia was a great help again!! We had to ship a car to Florida over a year ago and worked with Felicia. Her help was wonderful and made the process less stressful so when we needed to ship another car we contacted her again. This process was made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julia
    Date:7/10/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was honest and knowledgeable Very helpful She serves your interests very well She has been great Easy to communicate Good follow thru I am completely satisfied with everything This survey has not been great but the servic... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED***Bill, it has been a great pleasure working with you. I appreciate your kindness, and your pleasant friendly attitude when we speak. Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mr B McNaught
    Date:7/10/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Superior Customer Service
    Review:I am in the United States Air Force and I was under a lot of pressure to move my vehicle in a timely matter. Although it was very stressful on my end Kim's customer service and attitude made my stress go away. Her confidence and genuine care to honor... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Carlon, I am so sorry that the military is no longer allowing you to ship the vehicle, and they are asking you to drive it. If anything changes please let me know and I will reactivate the order and get this going again for you. [ view ]
    Poster:CO
    Date:7/10/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport
    Review:Kimberly Freiley (360-200-6854) was top notch. Her level of professionalism was amazing-always available, courteous and knowledgeable. She made a stressful situation as easy and seamless as possible. Kim restored my faith that there are good people... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Maggie, You are so welcome! I am so glad this was as smooth as you would have hoped for you and your daughter. If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:watergirlmm
    Date:7/10/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Excellent service thank you Julie Johnston u were lots of help. I would use this service again once I move back to California I would recommend them any time thank you Auto shipping group! ***** 5 star rating [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Sabrina it was great working with you and I wish you the very best in your new city. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Sabrina MadrigalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Always a Great Experience!
    Review:Felicia has coordinated four auto transports for us. She's always been extremely diligent and prompt with her responses to my inquiries. The carriers she contracts with have all been very professional, courteous, and careful. I will always call Fel... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:7/10/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I researched several transportation firms prior to selecting Auto Shipping Group, Inc. and found the company and its representative, Felicia Williams, to be honest. She said the automobile would be picked up on a given date and time and delivered on ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Dotson
    Date:7/10/2015 4:55:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 3602143678
    Review:Stephanie did a fantastic job setting up my car shipment after another company let me down - I would recommend your firm because of her efforts and the driver quality. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Thank you for the AWESOME review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear that my assistance made this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Satisfied CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2015 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect service !!!
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton is a real asset to the Auto Shipping Group. She is always going out of her way to make everything work perfect for us as the customer. Just an A+ employee at an A+ shipping company. Thanks again [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Axel, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your company. Happy to hear that I have made this process go smoothly for you. Look forward to doing more business together soon. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Axel
    Date:7/10/2015
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This was my email to Stephanie after receiving my car- Just wanted to say thanks for the great service. I appreciate your professional handling of everything, ease to contact and work with including all the details up front. Thanks, Dave. ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Dave, Thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. You are a great customer and also made this process go smooth on my side as well. Should you ever need another auto relocation feel free to contact me again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave S
    Date:7/9/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping was a breeze.
    Review:Used to ship in the past. It was such a pita as to make us never want to ship again. However this time, someone recommended this shipping company. It was an easy, fast and no headache way to get 2 vehicles moved. Both experiences were A1 ... ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Walt ...We value our corporate clients. As with every customer, aim to exceed your expectations. I'm glad we renewed your faith in the Auto Shipping Experience. Look forward to serving you for years to come. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Walt Moskalow
    Date:7/9/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job
    Review:Malia was is very knowledgeable and reliable. She is very professional, too! She was able to find a carrier for me within 24 hours!!! I am extremely satisfied. I am happy to recommend her to anyone who is looking for an excellent auto shipping servic... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Thank you David! I appreciate you taking the time to post this nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:David N
    Date:7/9/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Review:Kimberley was very nice and cooperative....this company did not complete my transport because another company was able to get it done a ,title sooner... [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, I am so glad that someone else was able to come through for you in time. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/9/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:After talking with several transporters, getting promises that couldn't be kept, quotes that changed, and more, We came across and email from Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. Kimberly said the lesser rates were too low and would never get pic... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Malynda and Lenny! You two are wonderful! I am so glad that I was able to help you get this truck over to Washington! I was so shocked when I checked in with you to find out they go from the east coast to the west coast and delivered in 4 days! I know you had so many problems with other companies telling you what you wanted to hear, not actually what it was going to take to make this happen. I am so honored that you took my advice. Lenny is now a happy camper and I am so glad! If you need anything, please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Malynda McQueen
    Date:7/9/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Review:Was happy with auto shipping group as the broker. Heidi was great. Was not too happy with FHT auto transport (the company that was selected to actually transport the car). They did not show up or call on the day they were supposed to pick up. Upon r... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate you business and you taking the time to review my customer service! [ view ]
    Poster:S
    Date:7/9/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:Heidi was great. She communicated with me the entire time. The driver was great ad well. My car made it early and in great condition. I would not hesitate to recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much Heather for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate you business and you taking the time to review my customer service! It was my pleasure doing business with you! [ view ]
    Poster:HeatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was patient, informative, and involved through the whole process. The carrier was great too. If I move cross country again or know others who will, I'd definitely use this service or recommend them. Thanks again!! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ashley, It was wonderful working with you! Thank you so much for this review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:7/9/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Overall we are very happy with the process. Kimberly was responsive and professional. Cars were picked up and arrived in a timely manner with no visible damage. Very pleasant and stress-free experience. We would certainly choose them again in the fut... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Yan, Thank you so much! I am so glad that you are pleased with the service you received. I am glad your 2 vehicles were safely transported. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to reach out to me. [ view ]
    Poster:Yan
    Date:7/9/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: fast and good service
    Review:very good service. picked up on time, delivered on time. no scratch. The agent is helpful. The price for single trip from Eugene to Seattle is $400. Deliver time is about 1 day. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tig [ view ]
    Poster:Harry Liu
    Date:7/9/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject: Early Drop off and no communication with driver
    Review:I need to separate the customer service experience from Kimberly and that of the driver. Kimberly was excellent. She worked the problem hard, kept me informed, and closed the deal well. The problem was the driver. Our earliest delivery time... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Curtis, I am so sorry that the carrier did not call your sister even after I told him your sister was having lunch with your dad, so he had to call ahead so she could be ready. I did everything I could to facilitate this smoothly. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:CAW
    Date:7/9/2015 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The service was prompt and Kim was very helpful. She helped me get the transport done on the date I requested and promptly communicated whenever there was any update or change from the carriers. I would highly recommend her/Auto shipping to others. ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Arjun, Thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Arjun Sharma
    Date:7/9/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group because they had an A+ rating with the BBB. Kim was very friendly and found me a carrier within my price point quickly. When the truck broke down in Texas, she facilitated conversation with the driver and kept me updated c... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jennifer, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am so sorry the carrier was delayed, but so glad I could help with a discount. You never know when a carrier will have truck issues. If there is anything else I can do please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:KB
    Date:7/9/2015 12:20:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84