View 143,913 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,914th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Location:1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1465 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.19% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.81% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:I have shipped cars across the country several times due to sons moving . This time there was less time to plan than before, but it got done without a hitch. I highly recommend Jeff Vigue at Auto Shipping Group. He is experienced and professional a... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Allen. It was my pleasure helping you and I look forward to helping you again if you need me. [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/21/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Lance Staabe has excellent customer service skill and also help me with our 2 cars ship from St. Paul MN, to Newark CA. i called him on Saturday(normally most shipping Company has no one) Lance response back to me right away and fulfill our need. Lan... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dominic thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a great review. I really appreciate it [ view ]
    Poster:Dominic ChainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping of my '53 chevy Bel air
    Review:Auto Shipping Group made this experience so easy. Everything happened just as they said it would. The driver was one of the nicest men. Great first shipping experience and I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765)230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com Ed, I'm so happy that your first ship was such a success!! Please call me when you are ready to ship again! I look forward to working with you in the future!! Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Tanquary
    Date:6/21/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Everything went smoothly. I have had a great experience and would refer friends. The truck was picked up on time and was delivered on time. My rep kept me informed weekly by phone or email. [ View ]
    Response:***BREANNA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM***@360-853-2820. Ryan, you were great to work with and very understanding. call me again if you need any other shipping. Tanks for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan viall
    Date:6/21/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Good service.
    Review:Good service. Good work. Credit card was used for initial deposit. Cash payment was presented upon receipt of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Roger thank you so much for the review. I am so glad everything went well. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:RTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Right before our cross country from California to Florida, my wife and I decided at the last minute to keep our car versus selling it and had a small window to ship our car before moving. Chell contacted us immediately after submitting an online req... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Wow! Thanks, CE! I was so happy to hear that you could tell I really did care about your shipping experience. I have always taken pride in my work, and this is one arguable one of the most difficult types of customer service jobs. So, I'm always tickled to hear that my dedication to my customers has been recognized! Thanks for trusting me with your vehicle and I hope you will remember me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:CEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Wow! Great device and communication!!
    Review:Can't say enough about this company! First class pick up and delivery! The customer service and response time was outstanding!!! [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Madeline for taking the time to write up a review for my services. What an easy order to take care of for you, I appreciate the opportunity. The vehicle was assigned to a truck in short time and delivered in even shorter. I always like seeing the system work the way it should. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Madeline RuizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Trailer Relocation
    Review:Shipping Group posted my relocation request and soon after VIP Transporting answered the request. Slightly over the estimated cost but within the budget cost. Relocation of a 34' Travel Trailer 1200 miles from Nevada to Texas. VIP provided excellent ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@Autoshippinggroup.com Randy it was a pleasure working with you again and assisting in getting your trailer to you!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RLD
    Date:6/20/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Breanna Pittman was absolutely amazing to work with. She was helpful and very kind. Customer service is key for me and she made everything so easy. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again just because of her! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Antonia, You were so great to work with and you were so easy going you made my job a breeze! Do not hesitate to give me a call for shipping again and enjoy Georgia. Thanks for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Antonia
    Date:6/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service. Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:ASG was great. I had a last minute request to get a suburban moved from texas to idaho. Chell made it happen. The driver even arrived earlier than we thought he would. Chell walked me through the process, explained everything very clearly... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART *** (360) 207-5490 *** Awe, Chris! I had a blast working on your transport! It's nice to know I can help others in such a big way- especially considering how nail-biting this process can be! Please remember me to your friends and family for future moves, and Thanks for the nice words! [ view ]
    Poster:chris motes
    Date:6/19/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360) 853-2844
    Review:We went with this company after another company was doing shady business and refused to return our phone calls. Alexandra was very nice and professional both on the phone and via email. The original price I was quoted was 1,000$ and due to myself and... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Lacey, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I greatly appreciate that. The quotes we provide for you are estimations and I did explain that to your father before placing the order and he understood that carriers do bring us offers and that I am required to bring those offers to him. Aside from that, I'm glad everything worked out great with the transportation as planned. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Lacey A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Alexandra Nelson found me a carrier within 24 hours and answered all my questions promptly and professionally. Great customer service, would use Auto Shipping Group again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself. I do appreciate that very much. It was a pleasure working with you and feel free to give me a call any time and I'd be more than happy to help you ship another vehicle for you. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:hannah
    Date:6/19/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:GREAT SERVICE, EVERYTHING WAS AS PROMISED. WILL USE AGAIN. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP....................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cynthia, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:KIMBERLY FREILEY
    Date:6/19/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Service from Malia
    Review:The customer service that Malia provided to me was so amazing that I went to her directly when I need a car transport for the second time without going through another search process. She has excellent communication skills and has been very responsiv... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES.. Mete, thank you for such a nice review, I really enjoyed working with you. Have fun in Scotland, I am soooooo jealous. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mete
    Date:6/19/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:Chell Hart was the contact person throughout my entire experience regarding the transport of my motor vehicle. Chell made sure to follow-up with the carrier drivers to ensure that my vehicle would arrive to its destination on time and safely. Chell... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Lumeah! I really enjoyed communicating with you throughout the shipping of your vehicle! My favorite part of this job is knowing I'm able to help keep people from stressing more than is needed. I appreciated that you kept in close contact, which enabled me to be more effective! I'm glad you'll remember me to your friends and family for all your shipping needs. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Lumeah DeschampsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: Moving john deer gator
    Review:Matt was great to work with, did exactly what he said or better.We had no charges until our john deer was picked up. That was important to use since there are so many that take advantage . Will use again! Matt was easy to contact and was aware of all... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Roy, this was an interesting order. We didnt get any offers for a while because Kentucky seemed to be a black hole and when we did they were ridiculous. I appreciate your patience and understanding, we ended up finding someone to haul it for a reasonable rate, all good in the end. Thanks Again for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:6/18/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Review:Jeff was extremely helpful and maintained contact throughout the entire process, great customer service! The car was picked up and delivered on time and without any issues. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing to transport thei... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF tODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Sharon. It was my pleaseure helping ship your car for your sister. [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:6/18/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McCain
    Review:Malia was more than helpful. She was very knowledgeable, helpful and polite. She is an asset to your company. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES. Earl, you were just a delight to work with, and I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Thank you. Malia@auto shippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Earl Cushman
    Date:6/18/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Up front and in touch throughout the transaction. We have several autos shipped each year. We understand the process and Randy did a great job of delivering the car on time and in budget. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Bill, thank you for the review...you were a pleasure to work with as you understood the process fully. It would be my pleasure to work with you again sir. Have a FANTASTIC summer! [ view ]
    Poster:BAdcock
    Date:6/18/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great company, Shipped my car from Sunnyvale to Charlotte !!!
    Review:I had a great experience in shipping my car from Sunnyvale, CA to Charlotte, NC with Auto Shipping Group! To start with, I was explained really well about the whole process by Alexandra, very patiently. Also, I was constantly posted on the pick u... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Arunesh, It was a pleasure working with you, thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and your experience with working with us. I hope in the future when you decide to ship again, that you do choose to use Auto Shipping Group again. Feel free to give me a call whenever you are ready! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Arunesh
    Date:6/18/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Lance was prompt, responding to emails and phone calls in timely manner. The price had gone up to $1100 from initial quote of $900; as the vehicle pickup date was approaching. Overall, I am impressed with the quality of service. Would use them ag... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tandav thank you for the great review. I appreciate you spending the time out of your busy day to write it. It was a pleasure assisting you on your Transport. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:tandav
    Date:6/18/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient service
    Review:Stephanie was efficient and helpful. Service was smooth. Price was comparable to other companies. Car was in good shape upon arrival. All contents were accounted for. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803 CALL DIRECT**** 5 STAR SERVICE***E. Montano: Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:E, Montano
    Date:6/18/2014 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Provided Excellent Service
    Review:From the start to finish of this shipping process the folks at Auto Shipping Group worked hard to meet or exceed my needs for transporting my vehicle to a family member miles away from my home. Wanted to say thank you for frequent contact to ensure ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Simon, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter directly. If you need assistance shipping another vehicle in the future, feel free to give me a call directly and I'd be more than happy to help you out! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Simon05This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from McDonough, GA to Tucson, AZ
    Review:Glory was very honest and detailed in her dealing with me. She took the time to explain the whole process and responded to all questions appropriately and professionally. Thank you Glory. [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** James, Thank you so much for asking me to help ship your vehicle. you were such a pleasure to work with, you made my job easy. I am so glad that we were able to get your vehicle picked up and shipped quickly. If you ever need a vehicle shipment again, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again and have a wonderful day! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/17/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Customer experience
    Review:Bille Pace was very helpful for a first time user. Patient and explained things in detail. Answered all my questions. [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Thank you Warren it was a pleasure working with you !! Call me if you ever need to ship another vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Warren
    Date:6/17/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my Toyota RAV4 from Boston to SanFrancisco
    Review:I shipped my car from Boston to SanFrancisco. It took 10 days for shipping the vehicle Matt was very helpful in coordinating the entire shipping process. He was very knowledgable and updated me about the entire process creating a no hassle experience... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Chethan, thank you for taking the time to write a review for my services. Im sorry again to hear about the antenna being removed, I hope they were able to send that back to you. The process did go rather smoothly considering the time frame we had to work with. We found a carrier in short time and ended up getting you shipped without too much hassle. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Chethan Mittapalli
    Date:6/17/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: (Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Excellent customer service. Quotes from several companies were comparable but the customer service by Chell was exceptional. Made all the difference and were delighted with result. Truck was picked up same day as order placed and delivered undama... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you so much Charles, for the kind words. This was one of the easiest contacts I've ever worked. Your ability to understand the process and the fact that your carrier came right out of the woodwork for us, was a thing of beauty! Thank you again, and please remember me to your friends! [ view ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:6/17/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Delivers
    Review:I had a car to ship from Bremerton Washington to Portland Maine. I picked five of the top rated companies on the transportreviews Website and requested price quotes. All five contacted me and said they could ship my car, but they would not pick it up... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, I know how stressed out you were with this transport, and I am so glad you were able to trust me. I am happy that you chose a local company, it does make a huge difference! If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Freiley
    Date:6/17/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Review:The shippers did an excellent job. This is the second time I have used them, and would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Jim, Thank you for your kind review! You were fun to work with for sure! Call me anytime you need another vehicle shipped :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/17/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Mandi Willoughby
    Review:Mandi was a delight to work with! She was very conscientious - she wanted to provide excellent service - and she did!!! Mandi was in constant communication with me through out the entire process - from arranging pick up of my car through to the del... [ More ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765)230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com... Thank you so much for the kind works!! it was my pleasure working with you! Look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Hines
    Date:6/16/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport to California
    Review:Although there were some issues with the driver picking up my car a day late I was happy with the overall service. Randy was helpful through out the whole process. If I ever need to ship my car cross country again I would contact Randy Chavez at A... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Kirk for the awesome review, I really appreciate it! [ view ]
    Poster:Kirk
    Date:6/16/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from FL to CA with Auto Shipping Group! In fact they were my saviors since I had hired another Company to do the shipping and they never showed up! I called Auto Shipping Group the same day 2 hrs before of my ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Maria, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. I am so glad I was able to help you out of the bad situation you were in. If you need anything else, please make sure you let me know. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Freyle
    Date:6/16/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:I contacted Jeff Vigue to find a carrier to transport a car to Los Angeles from Philadelphia. He was very thorough from the start in explaining the cost and the process, and there were no surprises along the way. The car arrived on time and in perf... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE ! Thanks for the nice review Paul. Do you have any other family member I can help! 30% of my business is from referrals!! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul R.
    Date:6/16/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freily
    Review:Kimberly was an excellent customer service person. She is communicative, professional, clear, helpful and high;y recommended. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Lisa, I really enjoyed working with you. You had just a great sense of humor and we laughed each time on the phone. If you need anything else please let me know! I hope you enjoy or pride and joy down in Mexico! [ view ]
    Poster:L Kingsley
    Date:6/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360 207 5490
    Review: After learning quickly, the "cutthroat" nature involving the brokerage end of the car transport industry, I received a telephone call from Chell Hart, to whom I referred to as "Chell." After having a discussion regardin... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** It was so enjoyable working with you Carl! I am glad to hear I have a nice phone voice and was able to keep a calm manner through your shipping process. It is most definitely a cut-throat industry, and I'm glad that my experience was able to eliminate any unnecessary nervousness or confusion. I hope you are enjoying your new ride! Feel free to refer me to anyone you know! [ view ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:6/16/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: On Time, Good customer service
    Review:Kirk Dorr was the first person that I spoke with, and he was polite and informational. Communication between Auto Shipping Group and the shippers were good so as a customer I wasn't left trying to figure out who said what and when things happened. Ca... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Monica, Thank you so much! I was happy to take this over for Kirk when he left to pursue other ventures. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:mTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I am not sure what to say, except Stephanie is an asset to the company and my first choice for shipping! Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Mr.Milburn, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation's and look forward to doing more business together. Take Care ;) [ view ]
    Poster:Milburn
    Date:6/16/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: great ride for my ride
    Review:I am very happy I chose auto shipping group. My Rep, Julie was prompt courteus and professional. She kept in touch every step of the process and the trip. My car was on time and clean and ready to go [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:6/15/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transported Veh
    Review:I called Auto Shipping Co. At the last min. due to another co. Couldn't fulfill my request. I spoke with a Lance and explained to him that I needed to have my veh picked up & in LA by the 11th. Lance made it happen within 3days due to the last ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charice I can not thank you enough for the great review you left me. It was a great pleasure to help you in your time of concern. I am looking forward to helping you on your return trip.Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Charice Holliday This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:I was able to transport my car with some personal items in the car for an extra $200. That was convenient! [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360-853-2827 Billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Margaret for the nice review. I enjoyed working with you.. You are a very sweet Person!! Call me again if you ever need another vehicle shipped.. Thank You, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:MD
    Date:6/15/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Made a difficult trip easy
    Review:Lance and the team did a great job transporting my sons vehicle. Mid-transport we had to make a complete change to the destination, and they managed it without a hitch. Saved the day! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Bob for the great review. We never got it to the initial destination but we got it turned around and made it back. Thanks for your patience. I really appreciate your time and effort [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Trygg
    Date:6/15/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:I received so many calls when I sub,itted a request for a quote. I was relieved when I spoke to Julie, she explained the process and made me feel at ease. She quickly had my transport set up and picked up right away. Thank you so much for your help... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto shipping Group and my services. It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. My best to you in your new City! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jet
    Date:6/15/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Another great move! Thank you Julie for helping my brother move another classic. You always get them moved fast for us. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Guillermo it was great working with you and assisting you in your transport. I look forward to the next one. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:GJ
    Date:6/14/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:I've used Jeff before and both times I was satisfied. Both carriers that moved our cars were reputable carriers and the drivers friendly and professional. I also felt that Jeff being available throughout the process was important. Jeff was there for ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for trusting me again Greg with your vehicle. I appreciate it when customers feel confident in me and call me for repeat business! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg P
    Date:6/14/2014 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from TX to MO
    Review:Everything was smooth from start to finish. Driver came and picked up as scheduled. Car was delivered ahead of the time driver mentioned to us. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360-853-2827 Billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Mikki for the great review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. I enjoyed working with you.. Call me again if you ever need another vehicle shipped.. Thank You, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Siva Mikkilineni
    Date:6/13/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:The whole process was painless, as Glory was glorious. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable, honest, had the answers for every question I had, was very transparent throughout the process, and guided me through it all. The process was smooth, my car w... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. You were more than a pleasure to work with and I hope to work with you again in the future should you need another vehicle shipped. Thank you again and I hope you have an amazing day! [ view ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:6/13/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again!!
    Review:Martha was amazing!! Very helpful. She got me the best price and in short period of time!! My car arrived in two days on time with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Mel for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again:) [ view ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the customer service. I had a difficult situation with the seller of the car I had purchased. Even with the complications, Auto Shipping Group made every effort to get my car picked up and delivered as quickly as possible. T... [ More ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765) 230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for the kind words Dan! It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm glad I was able to work you through the issues at the beginning of our shipping process! Look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/13/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Challenging Move!
    Review:I contacted Glory at Auto Shipping Group Inc about moving a vehicle from KY to AZ, then changing circumstances led to a change in the delivery point which turned out to be VA. The vehicle was picked up in rural KY so finding a Carrier was extremely ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com ***** Call For 5 Star Service ***** Matt, Thank you again so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. Even though it was a challenge because the pickup area was so rural, it was a challenge I fully accepted from the start and you made it easy by being a very understanding customer. Thank you again and I can't wait to work with you again to move your car. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt C
    Date:6/13/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting car from Rochester to Texas
    Review:I had signed up with another company. I was very displeased with their company. I called Auto Transport. I was assigned Stephanie Hamilton. She was very pleasant and understanding.She had a pick up for me the next day but I could not do it. Hav... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 Star Service***Lisa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to turn this experience around for you. Feel free to contact me again for another auto transport should this need arise again. Take Care Lisa! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa B. Olek
    Date:6/13/2014 2:44:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30