View 154,012 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,013th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2636 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.53% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:The process to ship the car across the country could not have been easier. Martha kept me informed throughout the process and the driver was the ultimate in professional. I would definitely recommend using this vendor. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENING AND WEEKENDS! Thank you so much for the amazing review Brian! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian HoffmeisterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty good for my first time
    Review:I really had a rough time choosing a company. I had called so many and had so many contact me with the same stories and sales pitches that I realized this business was a lot like dealing with towing and junk yards. Felicia was so helpful and punctual... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Britney, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your confidence in myself and our drivers . Please take care~ Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Britney C
    Date:11/6/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I recently had Two Vehicles Shipped From Oregon To Georgia. I Had never had a vehicle shipped before, and didn't Know much about it. I spoke with Martha from Auto Shipping Group. She explained the process of having vehicles shipped and answered all m... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS!! What a great review Chris! I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Thanks again for allowing us to serve you with these two cool cars! Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Hawkins
    Date:11/5/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:I submitted my initial quote request on 10/18 and received a quote from Wendy of Auto Shipping Group quickly. At the time I was not quite ready to commit to a date, and she was very understanding and did not push me to set up the shipment then and th... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360-214-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Patrick, Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was my pleasure working with you! I am very happy I was able to answer all of your questions and ease your mind! ASG Honest! Reliable! Wendy Barker! Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:11/5/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I worked with Martha. She provided excellent customer service. This was my first time shipping a car and she walked me through the process. She was honest throughout the entire process and I would use the company again. The only con was that I was qu... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Veronica, Thank you so much for the amazing review. I'm sorry the price went up a bit, the reason why is because you needed a quicker pick up, we needed to offer more money in order to get you pick up faster. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:11/5/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: A plus in my book, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Review:I highly recommend using Auto Shipping Group (ASG). Besides them being the lowest price around for a transport from AZ to FL, they were very quick. It took only 5 days! Randy the rep I dealt with, answered all of my questions and was there for me eve... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Hey Jim, thanks for taking the time to leave me a review..it's much appreciate. I would also like to thank you for being incredibly easy to work with. I look forward to help you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim CembrookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:Good Reviews Might Include: Facts about experience with this company The price of the transport Information about damage and the claim process Time line of events including time for pickup and transport Company contact person Order or Tracking ... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Shona You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:ShonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a Car from NC to CA
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle. The experience was very easy and everything Kimberly Freiley said was true and accurate. The whole process was seamless and smooth The car was picked up when they said it would be and it got to me 2 d... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shirley, Thank you so much! I am sorry the carrier was delayed a few days, but I am happy that you were satisfied with our services. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Shirley JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-464-2504
    Review:I had a wonderful experience working with the Auto Shipping Group, especially Martha Castillo. I was provided a carrier promptly after contacting them. More importantly, Martha went above and beyond to find a suitable carrier when I communicated to h... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote available AFTER HOURS and WEEKENDS! Thank you so much Andrew for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew DisotellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and value for money
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to ship my car from Phoenix, AZ to Ronkonkoma, NY. I called them just a week in hand to ship my car. They provided the service immediately and found me a carrier within the next two business days. Knowing that I am ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Subarna, it was my pleasure to assist you...take care and please don't hesitate to call upon me should you need to ship a car again. [ view ]
    Poster:Subarna BanerjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: CA to VA
    Review:Satisfied with service . Well with in estimated time . Driver was very flexible and helpful . Wendy and Kim from Auto shipping group ensured process was smooth and all the requests made were considered and put in place . [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680...Thank you for this great review! It was our pleasure helping you get your car moved! ..WENDY BARKER..Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:PS
    Date:11/4/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good delivery.
    Review:I searched google to find a company to deal with car shipping then I found this one. Contact person is responsible and esay-going. Delivery is on time and convinient. Nice job. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Yangyang, thank you sir for the review. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! [ view ]
    Poster:Yangyang ZengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:Randy was easy to deal with and got everything taken care of in short order. He gave me a competitive price and was knowledgeable about the shipping process. He also answered all of my questions. The car was picked up as scheduled and delivered on... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Mr. Will...sir, thank you for the review and hope you will call upon me once again should you ever need to ship a car. [ view ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:11/4/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: (Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828)
    Review:Positive review for Auto Shipping Group overall. Good customer service in scheduling the pick up, and plenty of follow up to complete a review. There was a two day delay in picking up the vehicle from the scheduled event. The car was delivered intact... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP**DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for your feedback and look forward in serving you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Josh Ensign
    Date:11/4/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: The Right Choice
    Review:Auto Shipping group handled the shipping of my car with professionalism and grace. They were refreshingly gimmick free and combined a reasonable and accurate quote with excellent service. I especially want to note my primary contact person, Sam Ander... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360)200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan AworiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent !
    Review:Auto shipping group went above and beyond to help me ship my car. Chell Hart was amazing and was so fast with getting my car to me. I would definitely recommend this company to others for use. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Julie! I really appreciated you choosing to work with me and Auto Shipping Group to transport your vehicle! I know you will remember me to your friends/family/coworkers if they need to ship a car! Hope you are enjoying the East Coast! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Julie StraubingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I would definitely recommend Robert Reyes of Auto Shipping Group to take care of your vehicle transportation needs. Robert explained everything, gave the necessary guidance/advice/instruction, follow up and was very professional. My car was picked u... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ena for your feedback! I understand how inconvenient it must have been with the carrier and your money order. I do apologize for that miscommunication. I will remember this carrier and remind my future clients the payment methods this carrier only accepts. Regardless, you and your husband were great to work with and I'm glad I was able to assist getting your vehicle to your destination. CALL FOR INSTANT FREE QUOTE!!!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMITTED TO HELP SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS [ view ]
    Poster:Ena Bryant
    Date:11/4/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy 360-244-4137
    Review:Before contacting Auto Shiping Group Inc. we tried to transport an SUV from Mexican side (San Diego CA to Laredo TX border), it was a nightmare, a lot of paperwork, prices were very inconsistent and the companies seemed unreliable. The same happened ... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jorge, How can I THANK you enough for the WONDERFUL 5 star review! This transport went so smooth especially with you being in MEXICO! I couldn't have asked for a better client than you! There are a lot of horror stories out there of trying to transport vehicles within the US let alone internationally, I am so happy you found me and were able to have a POSITIVE outcome in this transport. THANK YOU for being so wonderful to work with. I am happy you felt I was always there to get your phone calls or emails as I strive with every customer to be at their disposal! Again thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic 5 star REVIEW! If you need another transport or know anyone who does send them my way! - Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge ValdezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Tony did a good job keeping me informed. He tried to make it a pain free process. Would use Tony again. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Doug You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:11/3/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Kim was able to arrange a pick up the same week I called. The selling dealer and I were having a hard time finding a carrier to deliver to me in the mountains of Colorado. She found a professional Carrier that agreed to meet me on a Sunday morning in... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! John, Thank you so much! I am so happy we were able to get the vehicle to you in Denver vs Gunnison because its such an easier location. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:John ZeikusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:It took a while to get a date settled; we were moving and needed something specific. Robert was very kind in dealing with us which was an experience we did not get from other companies. Our driver didn't contact us so we had to call a few times to f... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much David for your feedback!! You and your wife were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad I was able to assist getting your vehicle to the Northwest. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:David Smith
    Date:11/3/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Everone was helpful and professional. I would definately use them again when I needed to move a car. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Dean Lynn
    Date:11/3/2014 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:My vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. Stephanie from ASG was very accommodating and has worked with my tight scheduled and ensured my vehicle was picked up and transported in a timely manner. The driver Marty from Crown Automobile transpo... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***Over Six Years Experience***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Johannson, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Johannson Lynn
    Date:11/2/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Review:I would like to Thank Julie Johnson for her outstanding help getting my car to Florida at the last minute. I was going with another transport company which did not honor their original agreement and at the last minute said my car could not get ther... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com. Susan it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I'm happy I could help you in your situation and getting your vehicle moving quickly. My best to you and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Susan SharpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Florida to idaho
    Review:From start to finish the move of my vehicle was a smooth transaction. Malia made it seamless, she was informative, courteous and always available to assist me. I will recommend her to all my friends. Thanks Malia I appreciate all the time you too... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671- GOING ON MY SEVENTH YEAR WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES AND QUESTIONS. Sue, thank you for the great review. I was a pleasure working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sue BillmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: the ideal car transport experience
    Review:i had a car shipped by another company and it was terrible, hidden fees, late driver, and poor communication. Im very glad to have found auto shipping group. the whole experience was great. they were straight foreword and honest. the driver was court... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Robert, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/1/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike was prompt, courteous, positive; excellent customer service. AK Carrier, Inc. was/is also an excellent service. Brought our car right to the driveway, with a smile. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Audrey, Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if we can help you or an associate in the future. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Audrey Jordan
    Date:11/1/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I first tried to ship through Uship, but had the worst experience They lined me up with Montway Transport, who botched every step. I got so frustrated after 3 weeks of no progress, I contacted Auto Shipping Group. Tige called me immediately, told me ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Cal JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Mahalo, Auto Shipping Group!
    Review:I worked with Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group to transport my truck from the Austin area all the way to Honolulu. The driver, Jesse, picked up my truck a day earlier than I'd expected (hooray) and transported it quickly and safely, with regular... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Caroline, My very best to you and enjoy the pickup in Hawaii. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to again if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Caroline Campbell
    Date:11/1/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360 200 7549
    Review:Brandon helped me ship my car from Arizona to Pen. He gave me the cheapest price I could find in my search for carriers. Every thing went exceptionally well, higher than my expectations- my car was delivered as scheduled and delivered on time with ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Hussein, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hussein M
    Date:11/1/2014 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: transport of my truck
    Review:mike went out of his way to help me. my expectations were more than exceeded thank you mike for all your help [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Chris, It was a pleasure helping you get your vehicle moved. I appreciate your nice review. Let me know if I can help you or an associate in the future. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:chris moreland
    Date:11/1/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Order # 1012506, First time shipping a car, was very smooth. Picked up on time and delivered with no damage faster than I expected, picked up on Tuesday afternoon and dropped off Thursday evening 1440 miles away. Dan explained everything well and cos... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We look forward in serving you and your friends very soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Bruchman
    Date:11/1/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Review:Stephanie did an excellent job! I would defintely utilize this company again in the future. My vehicle was picked up much faster that promised and delived at the time promised. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****OVER 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Doug, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that all went smooth. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug T
    Date:10/31/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
    Review:Sue Garrison has shipped many vehicles for my clients in the last few years and has aways provided top notch customer service. She has done around 50 transports for my customers and all were happy with the price and the service. I would recommend her... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dave and thanks so much for posting. Yes, we have made quite the friend and partnership over the last few years. Hopefully someday we will get a chance to meet face to face and have a Starbucks! Thanks again for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/31/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group and Eagle Lines Transportation
    Review:Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group was great in setting up the transportation and following through with any of my concerns. Carrier was Eagle Lines Transportation. There were issues with getting a tow truck operator to come to my location to pic... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Mike it was nice working with you and happy the Willy's is with you! My best to you and your family and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank You. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mike BowmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie took over for a colleague of hers who had been previously handling my order. From the time that she picked it up, she was incredibly responsive and customer-oriented. She communicated with me throughout the entire process, from providing ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****360-214-3678****Sarah, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process stress free for you. Keep me in mind should you or Friends/family ever need their vehicle shipped in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Bullard
    Date:10/31/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was FANTASTIC!! Faster than any other shipper!! 360-214-3671
    Review:Delt with many other companies over a month time and none of them took care of me as well or as quickly as Malia!! Will never go with anyone else!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 -GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY!! I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND ON WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you so much for the great review, Neil. I felt so bad for everything the other company you chose first put you through.It just confirms that if you choose the company with the lowest quote.............your car goes no where......or.........they call back and ask for more money, and that more money pans out to be around the same quotes you were getting from most of the brokers. Now at least after finding me you have faith in this industry. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Neil P.
    Date:10/31/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA IS THE BEST! Call her at 360-214-3671
    Review:I am using Malia to ship my car from California to Germany. Everything has gone better than I imagined. She contracted out to Schumacher Cargo Logistics for the ocean transport, and they also have done a wonderful job. Thank you for everything. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES AND QUESTION. - Thank you for the great review. Your car should be hitting to port at Bremerhaven tomorrow!!!! It sure has been a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Happy SHipper
    Date:10/31/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:My experience with This company through Stephanie was very pleasant. i would definitely use them again if i ever need to ship a vehicle in the future. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE, CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Mohammed, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Mohammed AljehaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: transit connect delivery
    Review:Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****Bob, Thank you for the review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I apologize the requirements to leave a review is too much, but your feedback is much appreciated. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:BOB HALL
    Date:10/31/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 cross country enclosed shipping
    Review:Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches com... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is my pleasure working with you also on your transports. Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to the next one, maybe to the other side of the world it looks like. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki
    Date:10/31/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Date:10/31/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really ap... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved. I really appreciate your counting on me to get the job done. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates in the future. Again, thanks for using ASG. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie WheelerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 3604642571
    Review:Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well. [ View ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arrived safely with the customer. Thanks to you for assisting being able to release the car to the truck. [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:10/31/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Greg! I am always tickled when you call me! You bring some of the craziest routes and some of the coolest cars! I was especially happy when you trusted me with your brother's vehicle on our most recent adventure, and always appreciate the persistence to stay in communication- it really helps me be the best broker possible!/ I look forward to our next transport! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:10/31/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was a fantastic representive 3602143671
    Review:Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you for the review. I am happy everything went just as planned with your Corvette transport. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gene A
    Date:10/31/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great first time experience!
    Review:Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not express how much I love this review! It has truly made my day. It is the best birthday present I could receive! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:DAK
    Date:10/31/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. I look forward to many more to come. Have a great HALLOWEEN! [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:10/31/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service!!!!!
    Review:I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & afte... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Gloria CarlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams@602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up a... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! We pre screen the carriers we work with. I'm glad your transporting experience was stellar. Well thank so much and please take care. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Sheldon Levitt
    Date:10/31/2014 11:22:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53