View 151,174 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,175th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2287 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.53% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:I preference my comments by stating this was the first time I have used a car transporting service and my experience was fantastic. The Auto Shipping Group was the second one I contacted after the first company did not return my calls. Ms. Julie Jo... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Regena is was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing our services. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and stress free. I wish you and your daughter the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Regena Thornton / Rayna ThorntonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Scout 800 to STL
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. Jeff is very comprehensive in handling all the details and works to get the shipping need resolved beyond my expectations. The carrier chosen was great and showed great concern for getting my v... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOT TODAY! Thanks for the nice review Andrew and continued business. I look forward to assisting you again soon!! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew M
    Date:9/24/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Company
    Review:Auto Shipping Group is the best auto transport company I've used...and I've used a few! Our main contact, Lance, was polite and informative. Our drivers were polite and thorough. My car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The price of shi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jessica, It was sincerely a pleasure assisting you in the transporti, I could not ask for a better customer. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a fabulous review. I really appreciate the effort. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica IrvineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: my auto shipping
    Review:kimberly Freiley was a huge help to me through out the entire shipping prosses of my vehicle. she was always avaiable to take a call and was fast to respond to an email. i would not call anyone else to have a car moved for me in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Clinton, I am so pleased that everything is going smoothly, I do want to apologize for the 1 day delay the carrier is having, but I will stay on top of it. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:clinton grant
    Date:9/24/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Loved it
    Review:It was really easy with auto shipping. I did not have to worry about everything. They were prompt in keeping me updated about my car. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Purbasa, Thank you for this awesome review! If you need anything else please let me know! It was a joy working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:PP
    Date:9/24/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Lance was really helpful and told me the truth about how other broker companies operate (I verified) and he still gave me the best rate. Would absolutely recommend him to others. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Delena, It was sincerely a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your Audi, I could not ask for a better customer. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a fabulous review. I really appreciate the effort. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Delena Hurst
    Date:9/24/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Service was great, Sue Garrison provided me with good support, the transporter was good and delivered my vehicle in a timely manner with no noticeable damages [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Andres, Thanks tons for posting a great review for me. Very happy that you were pleased with both my service to you and the carrier as well. Thanks again for posting, it means a lot to me and ASG! [ view ]
    Poster:andres vera
    Date:9/23/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Oakland to Hawaii
    Review:I chose the Auto Shipping Group, based on reviews I had read on the internet, and I received excellent service. Sue was courteous, readily available, and able to answer my questions. She provided the necessary shipment details, and the shipment was... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Al for the great review. Very happy to assist you with your calls and questions. Yes, it is a bonus that we get that boat discount going port to port. Thanks again for posting for me! Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:9/23/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job shipping a corporate vehicle from Washington State to California. My rep, Sue, was really helpful, and also very transparent about the whole shipping process. I've never shipped a vehicle before, but after tal... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Dillon for the really nice review of my service to you. Yes, it would be more convenient if the carriers accepted other forms of payment besides cash or cashiers check, but based historically on bad money received by many customers after the service has been provided is the reasoning behind that. Thanks again for posting! [ view ]
    Poster:Dillon Hinson
    Date:9/23/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828)
    Review:Dan delivered what he had promised. Overall good experience. Definitely will use the services again. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIEL CABRAL AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Jay it was my pleasure in serving you, look forward till next time sir. [ view ]
    Poster:jay
    Date:9/23/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-485-4665
    Review:This was our second carrier we worked with. Our first carrier made promises they coudn't keep. Sue was honest and efficient. From our first conversation to the actual delivery of the car to my son was only days. We wasted weeks of time with anoth... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Shirley for the great review. Many other brokers will use a low ball quote to entice you to book with them, but at the end of the day an accurate quote is the best quote to get your vehicle shipped. Many thanks again for posting for me! Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Shirley Freeman
    Date:9/23/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star rating to this company- - Best service
    Review:Before coming to Auto Shipping Group i did contacted lot of other transport companies and all were too expensive and will give you wrong information, but in ASG they give honest and true information and above all they will be in contact with you fro... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Jimmy for posting such a nice review for me. I am so glad all went smooth as silk, and glad I could help save you some money, too! Thanks, again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:9/23/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: BRANDON - 360-853-2849
    Review:We were VERY nervous about this cross country move as it was, and then having to figure out how we were going to get a second vehicle down there without having to tow it, we decided to have it shipped. I got on my computer and started looking at AL... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Linda , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:LINDA
    Date:9/23/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Review:I was referred to ASG by a colleague who had used them 3 times over the past few years with a great experience each time. My experience was excellent as well and I would recommend the service. ("Compensation" is just an offer to be entered ... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Donna, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:DEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Review:The individual that I worked with was very professional from the beginning to the end and that's exactly what I was looking for. Everything turned out just like he said it would. This young man deserves a promotion. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Johnny AustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: no support from company
    Review:The person I talked with in the main office, Chell, was wonderful and the reason (besides their high review rating) that I chose this company over the others even though they charged more. Within the day, I got an assignment to a truck and a persona... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 480-280-9961 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Marlene I apologize for the carrier's delay in your transport. We have given them a negative rating and I'm in contact with them regarding your transport. Our phone carrier has been in the process of changes so although I can call you from my number my calls in to me were getting lost in the system somewhere. I just spoke to you and you now have my cell phone number which is also above to get ahold of me directly until it is repaired. I will talk to you soon. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Marlene Moore
    Date:9/23/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Mike was my agent and he saved our bacon on after the failure of another broker. His carrier was very helpful and professional. I would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2869 Thanks for the review Jim. It was a pleasure working with you, am happy your daughter got her car, and I really appreciate your business. Let me know if I can help again, for you, your family or associates. Sincerely, Mike [ view ]
    Poster:J MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from PA to CA
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Auto Shipping Group. I was skeptical about finding a company to ship my car from Pennsylvania to California because I have never used an auto shipping company before. Randy Chavez was very help... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hi Lauren, wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave me a review...it does mean a lot to me. Let me know if you ever need to ship a car again! [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren SeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:Very good experience dealing with these folks. I would call this guy for my next move before I shop around. [ View ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Srini! I enjoyed being able to help you get your vehicle shipped from A to B and everything went as smooth as possible. I appreciate your business and hope to assist you in the future. Thanks for selecting me and choosing Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:SriniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:We submitted a request by email and received quite a few emails and phone calls. This was our first transport. Felicia was extremely knowledgeable and provided valuable information to us regarding the process. The point person for the actual d... [ More ]
    Response:**Call FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Janice, Thank you again for your business.It's a pleasure to hear from you. I have relationships with drivers that I call upon. This helps in making the transporting process smooth and painless. The carrier that handled your transport was 100% rated and by having the car shipped opened helped save about $600 from your budget. It was a pleasure working with you. Please take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Janice Smith
    Date:9/22/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Experience was prompt, succinct, and professional. She found what I was looking for, and everything else thereafter was just as she said it would be. She was constantly in contact with me and the driver to make sure everything was going well. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me, I do appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out according to plan. If you ever need to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call directly, and I'll be more than happy to work up a free quote for you and give you a 'return customer' discount as well. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:BRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Lance was very helpful and knowledgeable. Any time shipping vehicles you must understand you are at the mercy of the transporters. The brokers can only hope for the best when locating a driver for you. If they screen their transport companies, tha... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-9407941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:9/21/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Amazing service! Both the pickup and deliveries were early and very professional. Great customer support and communication. The price was reasonable and easy to make the transaction. Felicia was knowledgeable and extremely nice! If you want your car ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Robert, Thank you so much for your business and for taking a few minutes out of your hectic schedule to provide feedback on my performance! I really enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping on your next vehicle transport. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/21/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Julie
    Review:Julie was the first to call me once I placed the inquiry. And I am glad she was, she was honest and very helpful. She stayed on top of the order from start to finish. We are very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you Julie!!! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Neal and Lisa it was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the very best in your new city and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you, Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Neal Or Lisa GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: Poor service from KAGI Haulers
    Review:This is not the first car I have purchased and shipped from out of state. I contracted with Auto Shipping Group because Julie sounded nice and professional over the phone. And she was. However, the carrier they contracted with, KAGI Haulers out of Ha... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chris I am sorry for the delay in delivery of your vehicle. We have noted this experience with this carrier. We don't have any control when something happens with their truck. Thank you for your time to post a review, I am sorry to see that the rating reflects against the carrier and not my services. Chris I wish you the very best. Thank You Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chris CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service
    Review:We called Julie Johnston to use her services again as soon as we new when our car needed to be shipped. Everything that Julie handled was done promptly and she was constantly in contact with me during the transportation of the car either by phone or ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bonnie it was great working with you again for your transport back. I look forward to talking to you again when you head back. Sorry for the delay at the pickup no control over if the truck breaks down. I was going to get a new carrier for you but you said the time frame would work out fine so we stuck with them. Have a beautiful winter Bonnie and talk to you again soon. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:9/20/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Tami skinner 360-207-5509
    Review:Tami was the first person i spoke with which made our decision to go with them. Then kim helped us through pick up and drop off of my vehicle. Will surely use them again. Driver picked it up in VA monday evening and drop it off real early wednesday m... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Alenamari and Blayne, I enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Alenamari Or Blayne HaiolaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490 Autoshipping Group
    Review:My experience was awesome if I have to do it over again it will be with Chell Hart of the Auto Shipping Group. I was clueless and this was my first time shipping a car and customer service representative Chell Hart made it a breeze. The driver was ve... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Dan! I'm so glad you chose to work with me on shipping the car out to San Diego! I know how stressful shipping a car can be and I am pleased to hear my experience and dedication made this event easier for you! Please remember me to your friends and family if you know they need the same kind of service! Thanks! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:dan
    Date:9/20/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping CA to AR
    Review:Lance was amazing! He had such great follow through and exceeded our expectations! He had the vehicle picked up early, and delivered early! We were so happy! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-794... lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: contact
    Review:Everyone was very helpful and easily accessible. No problems or complaints. Sam returned my calls promptly. Would defiantly use again. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson, Auto Shipping Group (360) 207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Bob, Thank you very much for the 5-star review.....It was a pleasure to help you get your transport taken care of. If I can assist you in the future with other auto transports, please let me know.....and please, give my regards and well-wishes to your wife, [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Hodnett
    Date:9/19/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:The person who helped me, Sam Anderson, was very helpful with getting all the information and quotes. They were always available and helpful when I called with questions. It did not take long to get a driver. The driver was earlier than expected, whi... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Fiorella, thank you for the 5-star review. And thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure helping you with your auto transport. I am glad we were able to over deliver for you and hope you will call me directly when you have an auto transport need in the future... [ view ]
    Poster:Fiorella Hernandez
    Date:9/18/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: review of services...Breanna Pittman
    Review:Breanna helped me with the quote and was very professional and kind. The quote was very reasonable and I liked the way she handled my business. I decided to go with the company based on the knowledge and professional way she handled herself also... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman****Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com@360-853-2820.**** Jessie, I am so appreciative you left me this review. I am very happy i could help you feel comfortable about the process and get you picked up and delivered in your time frame! Please call me if you ever need another shipment ever again! Thanks again for the review your AWESOME! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Jessie Belding
    Date:9/18/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:We requested ONE DAYS notice before the carrier was to arrive in Portland OR. We got 2.5 hrs which came from the driver. Had we had the driver's ph# a couple of days in advance I would have rated everything EXCELLENT. The driver is from Spokane an... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It certainly helps us in rating the carriers that we use. I apologize it was difficult to reach the carrier and get the correct numbers. I hope the service I provided was good for you. I am glad you received the car in great condition, albeit without the adequate notice. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Ralph C
    Date:9/18/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844 (X7064)
    Review:After hearing from 14 different carriers, I selected Auto Shipping Group. Within a week they had a carrier and then carrier picked up the car 4 days later. Carrier delivered it 1 day earlier than estimated which exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great! Feel free to give me a call whenever you need to move another vehicle, you will get a return customer discount as well. Again, thank you for the review :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Calli
    Date:9/18/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:Ms. Nelson was a great help . She talked me through every step of it . She took time out of her day to make sure the process was going well. Although the carrier was late, this was not dependent on her , but she still did her best to accommodate me .... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Candy, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I appreciate the positive feedback! I'm glad that everything did eventually work out accordingly. I do look forward to help you again through another transportation. Remember, you will get a return customer discount as well! Again, thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working with you. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Candelaria Harvin
    Date:9/18/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell Hart was exceptionally kind and attentive. Her honesty and patience turned a stressful process into a pleasurable one. Thank you Chell, you are wonderful at what you do! [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Olivia! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am pleased to hear that my refusal to sugar-coat or mislead about the shipping process has helped you and your family make the best decision about how to transport your vehicle to your new home. I hope, even though shipping your car ended up not being the best option, that you will keep me in mind if you know of anyone that needs help with transportation for their transportation. Have fun on the train and I wish you and your family all the best! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:9/18/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Was difficult to find a carrier that could deliver the vehicle directly to my small town, but in the end we found a fair compromise and delivered to the nearest large city. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jarrid, I am so glad that we were able to get your vehicle transported. I do apologize that it took a little longer than anticipated, but I am happy that your vehicle arrived home safe. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jarrid
    Date:9/18/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping evaluation
    Review:Shipment was from New Hampshire to Anthem Arizona. I felt it best to use a broker in the Anthem area. I contaced Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group. I was pleased with her telephone persona and selected her group after stating what I needed. Every... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John it was a pleasure working with you and assisting in getting the generous gift you gave your grandson to him. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards to you and your family! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John ZonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Review:Quote: $720 Actual cost: $900 Lance was very attentive and sent plenty of follow-up emails and was available on the phone whenever I called. Truck arrived on time but delivery was two days earlier then requested. Had to make last minute arra... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-9407941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan, thank you for taking the time to send me a review. I do my best to quote correctly but untimely its up to the carrier to determine the final price. I thank you again and looking forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Good experience. Kimberly was great to work with - easy to set up pick-up and drop off. Hauler who carried the car was very professional too. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Glen, Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! I am glad you trusted the referral from my previous customer. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Glen BongiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible communication
    Review:Just overall horrible communication with ACT Carriers, the people that actually transported the car. They don't answer phones, they lie about times, barely speak English and they delivered a damaged car. When I tried to file a claim, their insurance ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt, We are sorry that your rating of our company is all about the carrier. We do not see anything negative or positive about your representative Randy. Insurance typically only declined a claim if there is not enough evidence supporting the damage. Randy has told us that he has reached out to you via email and phone, and Kimberly also sent you an email asking what the issue seemed to be but you have yet to respond to us so we can try to help you. From our terms and conditions: 11. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly. 12. Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Auto Shipping Group Inc. accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option. 13. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Auto Shipping Group Inc. can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Auto Shipping Group Inc. be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt C
    Date:9/17/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time transporting a car- Perfect both times!
    Review:I have worked with Tige twice now and both times have been incredibly easy, fair pricing and exact timing for pick-up / delivery that I had requested for work purposes. Incredibly reliable and they took all the work and worry out of transporting car... [ More ]
    Poster:KOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Mike Mcloughlin, (360)853-2869).
    Review:The price to deliver my vehicle was fair and reasonable. Delivery time was faster than expected. I would definitely do business again with Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group.com Thank you for the kind review Barbara, it was a pleasure working with you. Am so happy your daughter was pleased as well. Have a great evening, and let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain - Excellent
    Review:I am shipping a car from New York to Florida and put all my info in and got about 10 quotes and then statred to do some research. I found that Auto Shipping Group had A+ rating from BBB, many companies had F. After calling 4 companies to find out mor... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKEND AND EVENINGS SO PLEASE CALL ME AT 360-853-2806............Mike, you are such a nice guy! Thank you so much for this amazing review. I really enjoyed out fun little chat today, thank you for your business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike GallicanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Brandon
    Review:I have shipped numerous cars over the years and Brandon was the most knowledgeable person I have a spoken to. Car arrived as promised...Service was great and he went out of his way to make sure I got a fair deal. Thank you Brandon. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Claude , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claude
    Date:9/17/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: GA to NY
    Review:Kimberly was helpful through out the process. Going with them you are confident that things will get done for the quoted price. My only issue was that it was pricey at $1100 to ship from GA to NY. This was my first time shipping a car and I didn't... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Travis, Again I want to thank you for choosing our company and trusting me with helping you transport your truck. I am sorry the trucks have made things a little pricey. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:9/17/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: The Hummer Adventure
    Review:My auto shipping adventure all started because I decided to look for a Hummer H2, which mind you was not an easy task to find one in good condition. After looking for several months luck would have it that I find one on the other side of the country ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Anthony, Thank you so much for the review! I am so glad i relieved a lot of stress for you, this is the result when you entrust in your broker and your willing to work with it to get your vehicle shipped! Please call me anytime if you ever need a shipment again and have fun with that Hummer crusin the streets. Thanks again ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:9/17/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Co. Again, Not deal with Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I had used Auto Shipping Group before and it was flawless. The first time I dealt with Don Edwards and everything down to the delivery of the car was excellent. When I needed to ship another car it was immediate that I contacted them. Kimberly reache... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sara, I would first like to apologize if you feel like you were neglected. You placed your order on June 25, wanting to ship the vehicle in August. I checked in with you the 3rd of July, which is a full month before your vehicle was even ready for pick up. I then checked in with you the 24th, 9 days before your vehicle was ready to let you know we had a carrier that wanted to pick up the vehicle. I emailed you again on the 28th because you said that email was the best way to reach you through out the transport. The carrier was running ahead of schedule and since you could not release the vehicle that far in advance we had to look for another carrier. I emailed you on the 31st to let you know that I was going on vacation but the other managers in the office were here for help.I emailed EVERY customer I had to let them do just like I do every year when I take a vacation. Lance then assisted you from that point on. Again I am sorry if you feel that I was not in contact, but for over a month I was in contact with you via email as you requested. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:9/17/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Complex Shipment
    Review:The shipment was a vintage BMW motorcycle damaged immediately prior to pickup necessitating repair parts being flown in from Germany. Auto Shipping Group was extremely understanding, helpful, and professional providing outstanding service and respo... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Greg, As I have said in our emails, you brought a smile to my face with every email. It was wonderful working with you. I am glad that you stuck with us even when the dealership had a small hiccup with your bike. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:9/17/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from California to Tennessee
    Review: I contacted the company requesting a quote last Tuesday. Shortly afterwards I got a call from Chell, asking me all pertinent information. She then took charge and very efficiently presented me with different quotes and options. The next day I gave ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Zorro! I was so tickled you chose to work with me and ASG to get your classic car shipped along this route. You were so helpful! I really appreciated you having all the data needed to get the load posted tot he board accurately, working with the releasing person on timing, and the quick responses to phone calls and emails. I am still working on the new transport request you've thrown my way, but I'm sure betweent he two of us we will find the motorcycle gets shipped as smoothly as your new classic. Enjoy the ride! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Zorro
    Date:9/17/2014 1:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46