View 179,006 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,007th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2134 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.10% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.90% percent of their customer’s opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Heidi taylor
    Review:My first time shipping my car. There were a lot of do's and don'ts but it was Fast service! My car came a day early than expected. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Heidi @ (360) 255-7438 on her direct line from 7-4pm PST or text her anytime, Heidi@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thank you for the wonderful review Donna!! I appreciate your confidence and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:12/8/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: 83 SEC Transpy
    Review:Julie's information was very informed making the process transparent and easy to understand. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steven, thank you for choosing ASG and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best, enjoy your new purchase!! Happy Holiday's and my best to you. Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Listwon
    Date:12/7/2015 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping from Portland to Phoenix
    Review:These guys were great. I dealt with a broker and relied on their list of reputable shippers. I couldn't be more pleased. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Ann it was a pleasure working with you and assisting you on your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Happy Holidays and Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ann from Portland, OR
    Date:12/6/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Greg at Auto Shipping Group could not have been better in quickly securing a great price and meeting our requirements for pick up and delivery dates. The drivers were really difficult to get to respond to our texts and voicemails for a final deliv... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Doug ...Thanks so much for the review and your patience through the delivery process. We appreciate your business. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Doug Z
    Date:12/5/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Felicia at Auto Shipping Group did a great job with scheduling my car move. She was able to find me a truck and driver that had an opening a week before I was originally planning. On the day of delivery the driver was nice enough to meet me at my wor... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/5/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia is the one you want to call for all your Transport needs. She is very helpful and kept asking if I had more questions! She knew exactly what I needed moved and knew right away the right company to handle what I am shipping! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - OFFICE 360-214-3671 or MOBILE CALL OR TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Thank you for the great review. I am happy you were pleased with my assistance in your transport. Call me again when you are ready to ship. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:CB
    Date:12/4/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Stephanie was great, she's very knowledgeable,helped me find the best rate and is always keeping contact. Will definitely work with her again. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Paisano, THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Looking forward to future business together. [ view ]
    Poster:Paisano
    Date:12/4/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882
    Review:Dear Tige, went well is an understatement.... I have used a similar service in the past, now I wonder why!! From my first contact with you- who wouldn't take the 250.00 service fee "until" the car was picked up ( others demand an up front fee or th... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:12/4/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA IS GREAT!
    Review:Thank you for helping with our car transport. Malia was very knowledgeable and kind. She answered all of our questions. We will be using Malia again! [ View ]
    Response:360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 PLEASE CALL MALIA. I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Jennifer, I look forward to working with you and your family. Thank you for the nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:12/4/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:outstanding [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Rory, Thank you for trusting me with all your classic vehicles. I look forward to working with you for many years to come! [ view ]
    Poster:Specialty Sales Classics
    Date:12/4/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great!
    Review:Malia was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process! [ View ]
    Response:360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 PLEASE CALL MALIA. I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Ben, thank you for the great review. I am sure you are anxious to get your new vehicle! I am sure it will be just as you expect, I have shipped several vehicles from my dealership and never have heard of anyone getting a bad deal. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ben NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: 5-STAR SERVICE – CALL LANCE - 360-406-4893
    Review:Mr. Lance Staab demonstrated excellent customer service and was always readily available during the transport process with my vehicle. With so many Broker choices, I was happy with Lance's attention to customer service. It makes a difference to have ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff Thank you so much for the great review. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me one. Glad you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. It was a pleasure assisting you. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Aptekar
    Date:12/4/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:The driver wanted to deliver the car 5 days early however we were not at our destination. He left the car with his cousin who lives 30 minutes from our home so we had to drive to pick it up. Since the driver wasn't there, we had to get a cashiers c... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Kristi, thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. You are great individual. Hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation need arises again. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Kristi Lowe
    Date:12/4/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty and Knowledgeable
    Review:Lance was not the cheapest by far, but his honesty and knowledge is what got him my order. [ View ]
    Poster:Drew Lagarde
    Date:12/4/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Shipping
    Review:Excellent Service [ View ]
    Poster:Curt
    Date:12/4/2015 6:03:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Malia!
    Review:Malia responded promptly to my request for an estimate aind explained the broker-carrier protocols very well. She was so helpful and upfront with me about how the process works that I would feel comfortable shipping another vehicle through her in the... [ More ]
    Response:360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 PLEASE CALL MALIA. I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Wendy, thank you so much for the nice review. Don't worry, I have shipped thousands of vehicles and everything will be just perfect. I do look forward to shipping your boyfriends car in February. Thanks again. malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:WendyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Great Service from Auto Shipping Group Inc. Stephanie explained the 'broker' system to me and why prices varied so much from carrier to carrier. The driver (Castillo Auto Transport) arrived on time to pick up the car and almost beat us to Florida! Th... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Beth, thank you very much for the wonderful 5 Star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make the process go smoothly for you. Happy Holidays to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Beth HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great!
    Review:Great service from Malia and Auto Shipping Group. They were very responsive and prompt, and worked with me to get a price and carrier that worked with my needs. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Response:360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 PLEASE CALL MALIA. I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Thank you, Elizabeth. I appreciate your time doing the review for me. Please call me when you are ready to ship again, I enjoyed working with you. malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:EKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Service
    Review:More satisfying than the move of my furniure etc. This company did what they said they would do. Thank You. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sarah, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there is anything else you need please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Church
    Date:12/3/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Review:Very good communication. Pleaasant and easy to speak to. Also very knowlegeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Rus
    Date:12/2/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey from Auto Shipping Group Inc. did a wonderful job in helping me move my car!
    Review:Greg Bailey from Auto Shipping Group Inc. did a wonderful job in helping me move my car! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Zoe ...Thanks so much for the Great Review. Thank you for your business. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:zoe
    Date:12/2/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Great company, very professional and no other broker takes care of their customers and drivers better than them. We have worked with them for years. [ View ]
    Poster:Philly Express group from
    Date:12/2/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim was great to work with! Very prompt with text messages, emails, and phone calls. She always offered great customer service when we did speak. Very highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lucas, Thank you so much! Even though we were not able to find a truck for you in time, I am so glad that you were happy with the customer service I provided. Thank you so much for this positive review! Let me know when you need another vehicle shipped! [ view ]
    Poster:L.R.
    Date:12/1/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:Auto shipping group was very easy to work with and I could tell they truly cared about making sure our needs were met. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kylee, it was very nice working with you and I'm glad we could help you during your move! ASHLEY WOODS 360 284 4301 [ view ]
    Poster:Kylee Hatch
    Date:12/1/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was very helpful and honest and got me a very good rate and kept me calm the entire time. I was a nervous wreck but he kept in contact with me. I'm very happy with his service. A++++++!!!! Would not hesitate to ask for just for him to help m... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Fay Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Its was an ultimate pleasure to asisst you in the transport. I could not have asked for a better customer. thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Fay
    Date:12/1/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was awesome. From the first call inquiring about the quote to my last call today asking about receiving protocols, Kim was helpful, patient, and kind. Even the driver of the truck that Auto Shipping Group sche... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Christina, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. I am so glad that your vehicle arrived safely in Hawaii. Please let me know if you need anything else! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Tina
    Date:12/1/2015 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Car Shipper
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and it was a bit unsettling. I had made many, many calls and just didn't feed comfortable with anyone that I talked to until I called Felicia. She listened and helped me with the process and stood with me, bef... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Bond
    Date:11/30/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was a bit worried when I set out to find a transport company. Felicia was great in explaining to me to whole process involving the shipping process. She responded quickly to my emails and text messages. I would definitely call Felicia again should ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. V. Munoz
    Date:11/30/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Review:I was assisted by Felicia @ 602-428-6872 ASG to ship my car from Houston to Los Angeles, she was very friendly and assigned me another carrie at a very short time when the original carrie had some problem, and my car was shipped 2 days earlier before... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - great service
    Review:Felicia from Auto Shipping Group was great. She was knowledgeable and gave all the relevant information at the beginning. She did not pressure me to make a deal with them. She also did not promise me the world, and kept expectations real. Our limitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:11/29/2015 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was given Felicia's name and number from a relative. This was the first time I have ever shipped a vehicle, let alone a brand new vehicle. From the first contact I had with Felicia, I knew I was in good hands. She very thoroughly walked me throu... [ More ]
    Poster:Byron
    Date:11/28/2015 2:38:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I received a lot of phone calls when I submitted my information for a quote. I went with a company that was not getting my vehicle to me. When I spoke to Julie she explained the process and I asked for her help. She got my vehicle moving out to me ag... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I am so happy that you get to enjoy your vehicle out on the coast now!!!. My best to you and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Del Cid
    Date:11/27/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done
    Review:In car sales time is money and Tige delivered. The car was purchased and picked up the same day then delivered one day later. Wow!!! My client was happy and we were able to complete the sale without delay. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:11/27/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Kim Freiley Review
    Review:Kim Freiley did an excellent job with our car shipment. Car arrived on time and damage free. Scheduling process and drop off where quick and hassle free. Kim was very helpful with explaining the process and kept us apprised of the status of the vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Justin, Thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Justin Hardy
    Date:11/27/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Review:My transport was arranged for me through Julie and it went smoothly and as she explained it would. I was very pleased with her coordination with the pickup and delivery communication. Thank you Julie and I'll be needing your help again in the sprin... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We strive to make our customer's transport stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in a few months. My best to you and Happy Holiday's. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Trent
    Date:11/27/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer
    Review:I would use ASG again without hesitation. I did a lot of research by phone to find the right company to ship my BMW z4 convertible. My decision to go with ASG was largely because of the honest and sincere approach they took, and the price was compet... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Marja ...I'm glad the transport went as you expected. I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for your business and the GREAT review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Marja P.
    Date:11/27/2015 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Oregon to South Carolina auto shipment
    Review: it's about expectations. I expected the car to be picked up on or about the scheduled date and delivered on or about the scheduled date. I expected clear, professional, and courteous communication from all involved. I expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:11/26/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: PCS Move
    Review:My experience with ASG was pleasant, this was my first time shipping a car and Felisha explained everything to me and walked me through the process. My only hiccup was, I was promised a military discount and in the end I paid $100 more than the initi... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available **Hello Brent, There wasnt a military to give since it was going port to port. I provided you best rate direct from Matson based on the volumes we do with them and passed th savings along to your budget. We took off $200. Thank you very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:11/26/2015 4:41:00 AM
    Subject: Quick, professional, and easy
    Review:I needed a golf cart moved from upper New York to Memphis during one of the worst possible seasons. (Snowbirds moving their carts from the cold, snowy North to the Sunny South.) Not only was I able to get a quick ride for my cart to Memphis, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby Blair
    Date:11/26/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service! Delivered on time as promised.
    Review:The customer service from Greg Bailey was excellent. Explained everything clearly and gave a timeline of what to expect. The car carrier came a few hours late but not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. They did come and pick it up and the driver apol... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Gary ...Thank you for the great review and for supporting local business. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Gary R.
    Date:11/26/2015
    Subject: Malia and ASG are the best!
    Review:Within minutes of submitting my request for a quote, Malia contacted me, determined my exact needs, and had a quote ready for me. A few minutes later, she realized she could get the job done for $140 LESS. Um, when does that ever happen? Because of c... [ More ]
    Poster:M Lewin
    Date:11/25/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia was helpful and went out of her way to stay in contact and inform me of everything . The car was delivered in perfect condition The whole thing was easy and painless Simply needed patience , as the shipping only happens once a week . Malia ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Gotel
    Date:11/25/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Very Satisfied. Would use again - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... [ More ]
    Poster:Randel
    Date:11/25/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was extremely helpful and responded promptly to my questions. She told me everything I would need to know and gave me her number should I need her at the drop-off location. The people I dropped the car off with were very friendly which spoke... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Danae, Its been wonderful working with you! Shipping your vehicle to Alaska has been super easy. As soon as they release the vehicle between now and Friday I will let you know! Happy Thanksgiving! [ view ]
    Poster:DSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Review of the auto shipping
    Review:Felicia is very helpful and considerate. She helped me find a driver in one day. Super fast. And she also helped me to reduce the final quote about $60 less than the original one. Very pleasant experience. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Mu
    Date:11/25/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My overall experience was great! My agent (Lance) was prompt and answered my questions on time. He was able to guide me through the whole process until my car was delivered and I had no surprises along the way. The transport truck came on time within... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tosh Thank you so much for entrusting me with the transport.It was a sincere pleasure assisting you on the move. I was glad I was able to make you feel at ease in the process and I am gland you had the faith in me to come thru for you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Tosh
    Date:11/25/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Great service for shipping my car. Will recommend to other people for the same. Also Stephanie was really helpful and kind to answer all of our question. Maybe the service was a little on the expensive side but overall experience was good. ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com******CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Rishav, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I hope to hear from you again should the auto transport request arise again. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Rishav Sahu
    Date:11/25/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Filicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was our second time transporting a vehicle from Arizona to Michigan. Once again Felicia williams with Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job with informing us and updating us on the transport. We were able to use the same transporter BCL Road... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Waterman
    Date:11/25/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie did a fantastic job guiding us through the process from start to finish, explaining everything - wonderful experience and I would recommend her (and ASG) to anyone shipping a vehicle. They promised pickup on a Friday and arrived at 12:30 (... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com******CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Andre, thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Look forward to doing business again in the future. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:AndreB
    Date:11/25/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Excellent service. Lance was very professional. The vehicle arrived in excellent condition with the exact same mileage as when it was picked up. Couldn't be more satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com C Your greatly appreciated and thank you for the review. It was absolutely a smooth transport for me. You are a wonderful customer. I know you could have chosen any one of many Brokers but you had the faith me to come thru for you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:C
    Date:11/25/2015 4:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.