View 161,323 Reviews on 3,693 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,324th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2554 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.30% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.70% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Transport Of Vehicle
    Review:I was very impressed with the transportation of my vehicle from Beaumont, Texas here to Los Angeles, Ca. Felicia was so great, she was in contact with me from the time I first contact the company about doing a quote she was so concern about me and th... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Kevin...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was initially very nervous about transporting my car across the country having never done it before but both Selina and the driver were very accomodating and attentive. They made sure that the location of the pick up would be convenient for me and ... [ More ]
    Response:Selina Brigham 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the fantastic review, Sonya. It was my pleasure to work with you and your father to get your vehicle shipped to you in Washington DC. I am pleased to have been a part of a positive first experience transporting your vehicle across the country. Feel free to contact me for any future auto shipping needs that you may have. [ view ]
    Poster:Sonya
    Date:3/6/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:Heidi Taylor was very responsive and respectful during the process. While I was bombarded by about 20 companies offering to move my car, I picked Heidi first based on her response and attitude. I would definitely recommend ASG and Heidi specificall... [ More ]
    Response:Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your 5 star review Jeff, it is the amazing customers like you that make my job wonderful! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff D
    Date:3/6/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I requested quotes to ship my 1937 Buick from Seattle WA to Yorba Linda CA. I received approximately 30 quotes, and was struggling to select a carrier. At that time I received a call from Erin Martuscelli, who walked me through the process and was ... [ More ]
    Response:Erin Martuscelli- erin@autoshippinggroup.com- 360-284-4301 ext. 526 Dear Jim, It was such a pleasure working with you. I'm glad the process was streamlined and efficient. Please keep me in mind for any of your future auto shipping needs! ~Erin [ view ]
    Poster:James Doyle
    Date:3/5/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Review on service
    Review:Felicia was constantly calling me to make sure everything was set up correctly for my specific delivery date. Her dedication to ensure i could get quality service and have my car shipped based on my requirements exceeded my expectations. I would ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Carla...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Carla Codutti
    Date:3/5/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:Everything went smooth and as planned. Definitely using this company again. Good price and good services. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sean Wow what a great surprise. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for me. I know its been awhile since you transported your vehicle. It was a pleasure assissting you and looking forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:Sean This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 5:50:00 AM
    Subject: Honest Efficient Reliable Service
    Review:I was a bit nervous about purchasing a vehicle long distance and then shipping it but Lance at Auto Shipping Group unexpectedly explained the behind/upfront workings of shipping a vehicle. And true to his word proper arrangements were made with a rel... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360_406_4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yvette, I am so glad I was able to assist you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 brokers but you chose me. I am glad that I was able to live up to your expectations and was able to deliver on time and safely. I want to thank you so much for writing this review and allowing me the opportunity. thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Yvette WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Moving from Florida to California
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group because of their well-earned reputation. Yes, the price was higher than other quotes I recieved but i figured it was worth spending more to work with a reputable company. First of all, I want to thank Gina Borgeson for her... [ More ]
    Response:Gina 360.281.8146/gina@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Abe AbusaadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Malia and Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Since placing our first call I knew Malia (McClain)'s professional and courteous demeanor meant we had found the right company to deal with our car transport across country (2,000 mile distance). She found us a transporter almost immediately, which w... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AND I HAVE A HOME OFFICE SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME YOU NEED A QUOTE OR HAVE A QUESTION. Raul, you are so kind to post such a great review about me. You are truly a blessing, so easy to work with, understanding and accommodating. I very much appreciate you and your business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Raul CabreraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Review:Kim was great to deal with, being in the middle of a bad winter times were delayed. Like I said, Kim was great. AtoZ, the actuall car hauling company was horrible. Never called, had to call them on several occassions. All this and I would still g... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Matt, Thank you so much! The actual order number was 1014748. I once again want to apologize for the carriers delays, but I am so glad we were able to find a carrier to that difficult location in Colorado. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Stephanie was extremely helpful and a very pleasant person to speak with. She was, at all times patient and knowledgable. I so appreciated her for her friendly and helpful service. Very good at her job, and extremely likable. The driver was also ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME TODAY FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE****Geri, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the drivers personality as well. Thank you for your business. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Geri BeberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia is very knowledgeable and will negotiate the best price possible. The first transporter we had scheduled cancelled at the last minute; the second transporter picked up 4 days late. I realize the weather was a factor in the late delivery (but ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AND I HAVE A HOME OFFICE SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME YOU NEED A QUOTE OR HAVE A QUESTION. Scott, thank you for the nice review. I know we had a HUGE bump in the road with the snow in Boston, and the carrier's mechanical problems. Glad to hear your vehicles did arrive in good condition. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was knowledgable and very professional. She quickly resolved an issue with the driver and reported back to me on what was done [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE****Greg, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy 360-244-4137
    Review:I will use this company every time I need to ship my car, until anything goes wrong :) Danielle is very honest and Knowledgeable person, I was getting a little bit lower quote from someone else, but I chose this due to the honesty and some valuabl... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Harish- WOW! Thank you SO MUCH for this WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! I am so GLAD you felt that I provided you all the necessary information to choose a company to transport for you! I REALLY HOPE all my customers feel I am providing them enough EDUCATION about the INDUSTRY to make the best decision for themselves and their transport! You were so GREAT to work with! Thank you again for your KIND WORDS! I can't wait to help you in the future!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Harish Kumar
    Date:3/4/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very helpful, and worked with me throughout the process. Looking forward to deal with this company in future if required. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Soumy...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Soumya
    Date:3/4/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:costumer service was great. once the deal was closed, timing, delivery, comunication was never a problem [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Fernando..I enjoyed working with you and your family. Enjoy California!! Look forward to the next one...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando GongoraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Transport Service
    Review:We would highly recommend this transport Company as they were thorough and answered all our questions and concerns since this was the first time we had shipped a car. Julie Johnston offered great booking service and answered all our questions and ou... [ More ]
    Poster:David & Mary Jo KaszubinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 5:47:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping to Portland
    Review:I was greatly impressed with how everything turned out through this process. The price was competitive and fair. Lance was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone Account executive was Lance Staab [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tony, Thank you for the great review. I know the vehicle has not been delivered yet. I realy appreciate giving me review early. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony GalleraniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: MOVING MY GOLF CART
    Review:OUR E-MAIL & TELEPHONE CONTACT WERE IMMEDIATE & PROFESSIONAL. NOW HOPEFULLY MY CART ARRIVES W/O A PROBLEM [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shauna, Thank you so much for the quick review! As I just stated I will be in touch with you on Thursday! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Shauna Moss
    Date:3/2/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: First time user, excellent service!
    Review:I have never had to ship a vehicle, so I was pretty clueless about the whole process. I googled several companies, and I stumbled upon Auto Shipping Group. My account executive, Gina Borgeson, was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and sh... [ More ]
    Response:Gina 360.281.8146/gina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Shaleena for taking the time for the review. My goal is to provide the kind of customer service that makes it as painless as possible for the customer! Thanks again, Gina. [ view ]
    Poster:Shaleena KumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 5:12:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was completely professional in every detail. Felicia took the time out to educate me about the transportation industry and what the do's and dont's of the vehicle transportation world. This extra effort on her part put my mind at ease and l... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello George...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:William George Shows III
    Date:3/2/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: malia was very knowledgeable and honest
    Review:malia went above and beyond in helping me learn the ins and outs of dealing with brokers in this industry! even though i found shipping elsewhere when i called malia for advice she took time to explain some info i needed to make me comfortable with m... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS. Gregory, how sweet of you to post a review for me. I hope everything went well with your transport, I know you were very concerned because you were bombarded with brokers calling, and didn't know who to trust. Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:gregory
    Date:3/1/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport- Quick and Easy
    Review:I contacted ASG to transport my vehicle without any background information or knowledge on shipping vehicles. I had my truck shipped from home to my new duty station to avoid buying a new vehicle or leasing one. The customer service representative wa... [ More ]
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Jered HeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Review:I had a tight timeline for pick up. I was told that the pick up would be Wed eve to try an accommodate my sched but the driver was not able to make it until the next morning. Would have preferred a realistic msg re timing so I could have made arrange... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michelle, Thank you so much for giving me a such a great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your weekend to do this for me. I am glad the we worked so well together to get it moved. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Adler
    Date:3/1/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab and Auto shipping group. Inc.
    Review:Lance was wonderful. Knowledgeable, trusting, very honest and very pleasant. An asset to your company. A wonderful person to do business with. Can't say enough about this true person. The company was trustworthy, fair and absolutely the best.I cou... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linda Thank you so much for giving me a such a great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your weekend to do this for me. I am glad the we worked so well together to get it moved. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Blair
    Date:3/1/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnson
    Review:Julie Johnson was amazingly helpful and relieved me of so much stress that I was going thru. She was always there when I called, early, late, even weekends. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica I am very pleased that you have your 4runner. It was nice working with you and my very best to you! I'm a phone call away if the need to transport arises again in the future. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica Price
    Date:3/1/2015 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: used 3 times, ok till now.
    Review:Hi , I used this company 3 times in last year. I am satisfied as far as service is concerned. Only disappointment was with the carrier carrying my car. They charged me extra for putting any luggage.. though it was way below usual limit which ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vaibhav Thank You for your great input. I will use this to improve on your points. I want to thank you once again for using Auto Shipping Group as your broker to transport your vehicle. I know lyou could have chosen any one but you continue to chose us. Thank lyou [ view ]
    Poster:Vaibhav
    Date:3/1/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:Chell was very responsive whether it be by email or telephone. I am very pleased with the experience and will recommend them to others. Thank you. Dan [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dan! It was a pleasure working with you on the transport of your new vehicle! I like to stay in contact with my clients throughout the shipping process through all forms of communication. I am happy to know you'll refer me to those you know need my services! Take care, and enjoy! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Koffel- Tr1
    Date:3/1/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was honest, timely, accurate and direct. I recommend her services. I have nothing else substantive to say, since the service was excellent and timely. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - Alan, thank you for taking the time to post a review for me, I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:AGR
    Date:2/28/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:The Contact person Malia made my experience a great one. My son put the order in and fell on me This was first time using a transport company. Malia made my experience a great one She understood my needs and stayed in touch and guided me through the ... [ More ]
    Response:ALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - Ray, thank you so much for the great review. I had a blast working with you, you are a great dad.......LOL! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I'm an active duty military member and I constantly have to move around so I decided to ship my vehicle instead of driving it. Malia made it a very quick and painless process. Her honesty and her know how really helped me out. [ View ]
    Response:ALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I appreciate such a great review, Carlos. I am looking forward to our upcoming transport, and working with you again, Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Good communication with me. Lance called me and emailed me numerous times to keep me updated on the transport of my car. The cost was a little bit higher than I expected and more than what I have paid for similar journeys in the past. I have used ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, Thank you so much for taking the time out to do a review for me. I really appreciate you having the faith in me to assist you in transporting your vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Commnader
    Review:The entire experience, from the first phone call until the Jeep was delivered, was nothing short of perfect! Stephanie Hamilton and Danielle were our initial points of contact and it seemed as though they had been with us throughout the entire trans... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND FOR THE BEST SERVICE****Debra, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your family with the auto relocation. I enjoyed talking with you and your husband and glad everyone made it to CA safe and sound. Call me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Debra RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Commnader
    Date:2/28/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience.
    Review:Excellent over all experience from pick up to delivery. Julie Johnston was awesome and communicated with me the entire process. Both drivers were great too! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoSHippingGroup.com Ryan it was wonderful working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan Graf
    Date:2/28/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Chevy Z71
    Review:Julie was very helpful and made me feel really comfortable about the transport. I would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Meredith it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Enjoy the pickup and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Meredith DewittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:I will always recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. and particularly the Broker I normally deal with, Malia McClain, for any of your transportation needs. Malia is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely efficient. Having been in the classic car bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob McCall
    Date:2/28/2015 4:49:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie was a pleasure to work with
    Review:I called and spoke with Stephanie for a quote. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. She did not push me to book as many other brokers did. I reviewed my options and called Stephanie back on her direct line. I liked that she was my point... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Call me today for a free instant quote****Emily, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy to hear I was able to assist you with getting the issue resolved and overall everything turned out positive. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Emily This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360)214-3671
    Review:Every time we have had to move company cars from one location to another, we have been able to count on Malia to find appropriate transport. Usually it involves picking cars up at a hotel and delivering to another hotel in another state. We have neve... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY...PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME TO GET A QUOTE OR WITH A QUESTION. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Thank you for the wonderful review, Robert. We have been able to successfully work through some pretty tight time constraints for pickup, and delivery of your fleet of vehicles. I want to thank you for your business, and trusting I will always get the job done the right way. Again, thank you so much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I am completely satisfied with the company and Stephanie was really helpful and did provide me a good quote. I am really thankful to her. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Yashu, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make your shipping experience go smoothly. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:YashuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was on the phone to update me on the upto date info & scheduling. After the car had 2 scratches, she is helpful & working with insurance. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Siva, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and help assist you with the scratches you noticed on the vehicle. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:siva maThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie was more than helpful. I would recommend her to anyone looking to transport their car cross country. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE**** Morgan, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was such a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Hope to hear from you again in the future should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:2/27/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasant experience
    Review:My SUV was picked up on time and delivered on time, a thing that is crucial to planning a long distance move. Chell hart was very helpful in making this happen. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Pauline! Thank you for the kind words. I know how stressful a cross country move can be, and I'm glad I could take some of that pressure off your shoulders! I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings and that you will remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Pauline Tao
    Date:2/27/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360 214 3678
    Review:Stephanie, from our first contact, was extremely knowledgeable in her business. She returned all phone messages back in a timely manner, and she always made certain I understood the complete process. No hidden communication. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE****Miller, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. IT was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and your husband. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for getting me from NYC to TX! Call Chell Hart at 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was able to help my car get picked up in the middle of some crazy weather we were having in NYC. Unfortunately I was not there to get the car moved myself, she was able to work with my father and coordinate all the logistics between him and the... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Alexander, That was a crazy pick-up if I do say so myself! (You have to love the tenacity of truck drivers!) I was happy to be able to work with you and I hope you'll remember my company to friends and family if you know they need exceptional customer service! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Alexander S.
    Date:2/27/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Martha was very helpful and got me a great deal. I'm very satisfied with her customer service and would work Auto Shipping Group again. Satisfied customer. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Parrish thank you so much for the amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Parrish Wilkins
    Date:2/27/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time i was shippping my car and Felicia did an amazing job of going through the process in detail, point to point. She was very resouceful and patiently answered all my questions and gave me enough confidence about the carrier befor... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Rajiv...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Rajiv Vuddaraju
    Date:2/27/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: amazing service
    Review:Malia was very professional and helpful while arranging the transport of the vehicule. Our company represents pro athletes that get traded from city to city often ans we will be sure to use her services again in the future. She was available at all ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS. Emilie, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am looking forward to working with you again soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Emilie castonguay
    Date:2/26/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I must say, I've had experience with transporting companies previously and Brandon was AWESOME!! I myself work in the transportation industry and we provide WORLD CLASS SERVICE. YOU GUYS HAVE PROVIDED ME WORLD CLASS SERVICE transporting my vehicle fr... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Shena, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shena Holmes
    Date:2/26/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I was a little nervous at first about trusting a company I found through a Google search to transport our car. Lance explained what to expect during the process and was very helpful throughout. He was able to line up a driver within a day or two. The... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Wayne, Thank you for having the faith to let me handle the transport. You made it very easy for me. If you would not have assisted me so well it would have taken longer. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 7:40:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68