View 150,843 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,844th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2231 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.37% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Thanks for the help!
    Review:Tate was the shipping broker for my cars transit from OK to NJ. He was upfront about the details of what the transfer would entail. When the pick-up was delayed, he went out of his way to correspond and coordinate a precise delivery date and time, ... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review! I'm very pleased everything went according to plan and you were able to get to enjoy your new car in a timely manner! I look forward to assisting you and/or your friends and family in the future. Thanks again for selecting me and choosing Auto Shipping Group! Thanks again!!!! CHEERS! [ view ]
    Poster:R WINKLER
    Date:9/16/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:The service of Auto Shipping Group is terrible; it does not keep its promises at all or adhere to deadlines. I placed an order to move my car from Delaware to Houston through Auto Shipping Group on July 24. I told the agent the car needed to be in H... [ More ]
    Response:Jianzhen...As a company, it doesn't do any good to argue with our customers. So i won't do it here. You have expectations when it comes to shipping your vehicle, and obviously those were not met to your satisfaction. You are correct, you placed your order on July 23rd, with the first available date to load your vehicle as August 15th. Delaware is a State that can be difficult sometimes to find a Carrier to hit exact pickup dates. In fact 1 to 10 business days, from the date you allow us to load your vehicle is the industry standard. In your case, the vehicle was loaded on 8/22...seven days from your preferred date, and delivered 8/27 for the price you agreed on. We work hard to get our customers loaded and shipped as quickly as possible. In fact we don't receive payment until that happens so naturally it's in our best interest. Your business is valued and you are appreciated. We will work harder based upon your comments to ensure we meet every clients needs...Cordially...Greg Bailey...Vice President [ view ]
    Poster:J. Zhang
    Date:9/16/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLaughlin (360)853-2869
    Review:Mike McLaughlin was very professional throughout this car transport service and the shipment of our automobile from the Chicago area to Scottsdale, Arizona was flawless. I would very comfortable using Auto Shipping Group, Inc. in the future due to t... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group.com Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure working with you and am very happy you enjoyed the experience as well. Thank you for using our service, and certainly do not hesitate to call if you or a friend ever need to move a vehicle in the future. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Mark AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Customer Service by Martha Castillo
    Review:Having had made the mistake of putting my need for transportation service on line and receiving several call and emails from less than honest companies. I finally received the call I was hoping for. A real honest and hard working individual. Not on... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:9/16/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Customer Service by Martha Castillo
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow Emilio, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I focus on selling myself and our company and providing you with accurate information. No need to speak badly about our competition to make myself look or feel better! We do a great job and we are confident about that! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. And yes, call me exclusively, ill take good care of you every time :) [ view ]
    Poster:Emilio Hurtado
    Date:9/16/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car from NJ to CA in 4 days
    Review:I am a very satisfied customer after dealing with autoshippingroup.com. I was very disatisfied with the help I was getting with another broker and found this group on the internet. It was late Saturday evening and Tige Yeargin was a very welcome voi... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Mrs. WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: great assistance
    Review:I imported this car from Europe. Sam did a great job of helping find the exact location, getting it picked up and delivered. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Ciaran.....welcome to you...I hope you enjoy your stay with us.....it was my pleasure to be able to help you through the release and delivery process to get your car delivered. Whether you are here for a short time or decide to stay in the US permantly I am available to help you with your auto shipments again should that become necessary. Thank you for your business and your confidence. [ view ]
    Poster:Ciaran
    Date:9/16/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks so much!
    Review:Chell was by far the most professional and knowledgable person I worked with for this move. I highly recommend using her for your next automotive move! She was exact with her projections of moving costs, finding carriers that were polite and had th... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Mr. Prugh, I really enjoyed getting to work on this route- Colorado is notoriously one of the hardest delivery states in the union. So, I was very thankful that you provided me clear and precise information that I could take back to prospective carriers and make sure this transport went off without a hitch. I enjoyed getting yo work with you, and hope you'll remember me to your people if you hear of them needing a transport broker. Take care! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:B. PrughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Tate Higgins 360-853-2848
    Review:The service is good, they contact me very early and delivered my car very quickly. One thing i need to mention is that my car was really dirty and definitly need a car wash after the shipping. [ View ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Zhulei! I'm very please everything went smoothly and quickly for you. We strive to do everything we can to get your vehicle from A to B in a timely manner. I hope to assist you and/or your friends and family in the future. Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:Zhulei NiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Auto Shipper
    Review:My first time shipping my car, Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was a great company to use. My contact with Auto Shipping Group, Inc., Sam Anderson, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient in getting my car in transport as soon as possible. ... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Kyra, thank you for your 5-star review. It was wonderful working with you to get your car transported. You are the perfect customer...someone who is willing to listen to recommendations and experiential information in order to make an educated decision. I always try to help my customers by giving them as much information regarding their particular situation; it makes the whole transport experience go smoothly. If you need to transport your car in the future, please let me know. I am also available to help your friends and neighbors. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyra McAndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:The company was very professional and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I had several different companies contact me about moving, but the way this one talked to me it made me want to use their service [ View ]
    Response:***DANIEL CABRAL*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your business and we look forward in serving you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Kidd
    Date:9/16/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Job! Would Strongly Recommend!!
    Review:Everyone at Auto Shipping Group was excellent. They were easy to communicate with. They explained the process clearly and were polite and courteous. They notified me of the whereabouts of my vehicle during the shipping process. Additionally, the grou... [ More ]
    Response:Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-834-2900 Chris, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! If there is anything else you need please let us know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:C FarrellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Ahead of Schedule
    Review:My representative was always readily available via phone and email. She took the time to explain the process (sometimes more than once). The transporter was professional and efficient. Would do again and would recommend to a friend. [ View ]
    Response:Brenda@AutoShippinggroup.com 360-834-2900 Jaclyn, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If you need anything else please let us know. I am happy that your vehicle arrived ahead of schedule. [ view ]
    Poster:Jaclyn This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Review:I was really nervous shipping my sons car back home. I spoke to Martha Castillo many times before making my decision to use Auto Shipping Group Inc. Martha took the time to answer all my concerns and really did a great job explaining things. The deli... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care! [ view ]
    Poster:D Murray
    Date:9/15/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER EASY!!
    Review:The first time I shipped my car I went with a lady that worked for another company but moved over to Auto Shipping Group. She was great but she didn't get back with me. I decided to call their main line and got Malia. Let me just tell you that Malia ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY!!! I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Alicia................WHOOT! You are incredibly sweet, thank you so much for the great review. And you are a very smart lady, you went with the best! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alicia DawsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Like Auto Shipping Group and Stephanie but not the transport company
    Review:I had an amazing experience with Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Shipping Group- she was incredibly prompt in answering my questions and calls and very helpful when I had trouble with getting a delivery date from the transport company. I did not have a go... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***Ashley, thank you for the review. I am sorry that the driver failed at providing the service they should have. I am very thankful i was able to level out the experience and assist you with what i could throughout the process. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley SigmonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:The process the could not get us the move at the price originally quoted, so we had to pay more than we were expecting. The new, higher price was about the same as prices quoted to us from other companies, which makes me think they were low-balling ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Clay, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm not quite sure why you thought I was providing you a 'low ball quote' when I did provide you estimated prices that were approved by carriers on the route at the time we had placed your order. You as a customer have the right to either go with a carrier that is interested in picking up your vehicle or simply deny a carrier if it’s not what you’re wanting. Overall, I’m glad the vehicle got picked up and delivered in a timely manner. [ view ]
    Poster:Clay C
    Date:9/15/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803 IS AMAZING. I AM A RETURNED CUSTOMER. I'M HAPPY
    Review:Hi, Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Shipping Group Inc is absolutely amazing. I used a company in 2011. It was based in Washington. I was extremely happy with the shipping. Now, in 2014, I needed a transporter again. I google it, and I found them.... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 Star Service****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Daniel, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I really enjoy what i do here, and my daily goal is to make every one of my customer 100% satisfied with the service i provide. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Also, if you have any friends or family members in need of shipping their vehicle send them my way. :) Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Danny J
    Date:9/15/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Sue did a wonderful job with the transport, and was very professional. She was always available for phone calls, and kept us informed on the status of the transport. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for the great review Brian. It was a pleasure working with you and Kimberly. Very glad I could help. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:9/15/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Review:Jeff Vigue was professional and had a pleasant manner. He thoroughly explained the process and he kept us informed. There were no surprises. There were no hidden costs and no charges until the car was picked up. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Ray. I was my pleasure helping you transport your vehicle all the way across the country. [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Talkington
    Date:9/14/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia is great to work with. She found me a carrier within hours, made all the arrangements for the car to be picked up, and kept me posted to make sure I knew where things stood. From my experience I would definitely recommend Felicia and the Aut... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** [ view ]
    Poster:Kris Mathis
    Date:9/14/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:I submitted an on line request to have a car I just had purchased shipped from Kentucky to California and was contacted by numerous companies. All these companies made me promises on cost, time insurance and yet none delivered. I signed up with one ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Tom, I am thrilled to see you were so pleased with my speedy service! Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tom CostelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service & Delightful Outcome
    Review:Jeff Vigue was quite knowledgeable & gave good solid advice which made all our decisions quick & east. This was important to us & raised our confidence in the Auto Shipping Group & the carrier that Jeff set up to transport our automob... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Bill. It was my pleasure helping you and your wife! [ view ]
    Poster:William HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Ms. Hart was great. She was easily accessible, honest and very helpful. This was my first time having a car transported and the process was somewhat overwhelming. The bids that companies make are meaningless. Chell was able to lock in a bid that ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** B! I know how overwhelming this process can be- and you were a trooper! I appreciate the constant communication and the quick return on my messages throughout- you really enabled me to do my best! I hope you'll think of me to your friends, family, and co-workers if you hear of an auto shipping need. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:b. kates
    Date:9/13/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: My mustang from Lakeland to Miami
    Review:Great customer service would recomend. This the second time I've used Jeff great guy very easy to work with [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!. Thanks for the kind review Tony. It was my pleasure helping you both times with this car! [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:9/13/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: from NY to CA
    Review:I could not be happier with the service I received, my car was picked up and dropped off on time and in perfect condition. I am definitely planning on using this company again. You won't be sorry if you choose them for your transport needs! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Valerie for the nice review. It was my pleasure assisting you and look forward to helping you again soon. [ view ]
    Poster:ValerieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Communication was excellent
    Review:The transport company overall was very personable and professional. Kept me inform as to where my vehicle was and when I would receive it. It was delivered as I expected. Would do business with them again. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823*** [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:9/12/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) =483-4348. ext. 7049
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised with this transport. Sue Garrison was there every mto 9oment and EVERY time I called. She called back immediately if busy with other customers. I was worried about sending my brand new $50,000 truck across the country. S... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the kind words Erik. I was extremely happy to assist with your transport. I will certainly enjoy working with you again on the return. [ view ]
    Poster:Erik Baker
    Date:9/12/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:First time I used a car transport service. Overall good service, helpful and driver was very friendly and kept me informed through out the journey. Vehicle delivered on scheduled, although I wasn't there to meet the driver he worked with the person I... [ More ]
    Response:***Tate Higgins...360-853-2848...tate@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thanks Femi for the great review! I'm pleased we were able to get your vehicle from A to B smoothly and in the time you requested. Please feel free to call/email me in the future. I look forward to helping you in any way I can. Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:Femi OsobaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Upfront and Communicative
    Review:I really like that Jeff Vigue 1) could help me on a Saturday 2) was upfront about all the variables in transpoert shipping that makes it difficult to pinpoint an accurate arrival time right off the bat and 3) kept in constant communication - whether... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the kind review Paul. It was a pleasure working with you to transport Mr. Chilton's car as a gift for his wife. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul SarguaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I researched a lot about transport company because I moved to Kentucky from California. All my friends told me that the cost will be very expensive, should be more than $2,000 and I might receive my vehicle a month later because they never guarante... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Mina! I am so happy I could help reduce your stress levels on this long transport. It would have taken much longer to have used a transit to transit company for this route- and it would have probably taken a month to get it to the destination point. I appreciate your kind words and hope you'll think of me if you have a friend or family member that needs to transport a vehicle. -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:MinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Bad beginning good ending.
    Review:Well it started off rough because the company that was supposed to pick up my bike never came through..but the auto shipping group no longer uses them. They got everything fixed and sorted and I got my bike a couple days earlier then expected. So I g... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson @ Auto Shipping Group (360) 207-5504 I am glad I was able to get your motorcycle to you in a timely fashion. It was a pleasure helping you. I always try to do the best I can for my customers, and take a hands-on approach to make it happen and keep you informed. Please let me know if I can help in the future.....and tell your friends that if they need to get their vehicle shipped to call me directly.......Sam [ view ]
    Poster:johnatha
    Date:9/12/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360- 852=2828
    Review:Daniel was able to meet my departure date and my car arrived 2 days earlier than expected. I received prompt responses to my voice mail messages and Daniel addressed all my concerns [ View ]
    Response:***DANIEL CABRAL*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure serving you. We look forward in helping you and your friends in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 4:16:00 AM
    Review:I have used Auto Shipping Group INC. and especially Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6842 before and have total trust in my contact Felicia and her group of carriers. Felicia keeps you well informed from the beginning till the end of every step of you... [ More ]
    Poster:Wes Crane
    Date:9/11/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service and Fair Pricing
    Review:I had an excellent experience with the company was exactly what I expect of every business, but unfortunately is all too rare. My rep, Tate Higgins, called me several times to keep me informed. He did everything timely and as promised. His final ca... [ More ]
    Response:***Tate Higgins...360-853-2848...tate@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thanks for the great review Len! I'm very pleased with finally getting your vehicle to you and the patience you demonstrated despite the unexpected delay. Thank you again for being a great client and I look forward to assisting you in the future. CHEERS! [ view ]
    Poster:Len Miller
    Date:9/11/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson
    Review:Alexandra Nelson (360-853-2844) was exceptional and everything went very smoothly. That was a welcome relief because my experience with another transport company was very different. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Brad, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything went great! [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Waitzer
    Date:9/11/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:I was really skeptical at first because this was the lowest quote I got. The service was great! The car arrived from Ohio to Boston on time and the driver and both Dan were great to me :) It only took 32hrs to get here which was great! Dan Cabral ... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIEL CABRAL**** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure in serving you, I look forward in helping your friends and family in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Phili
    Date:9/11/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: My experience was great
    Review:Had a great experience, everything was as promised. Drop off to Seattle and pick up in Honolulu were easy and efficient. Most importantly the car was in perfect condition upon arrival. All for the best price I could find! Would recommend based on... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com. Tim it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and look forward to again if the need arises in the future. My best to you in Hawaii. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Tim BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping Company - Review
    Review:Sue Garrison representing Auto Shipping Group Inc was just fabulous and very helpful in arranging shipping my 4 cars from NH to NV; As the representative of the company she was honest in explaining all in and outs when trying to move cars some 3000 ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Slavo for posting such a terrific review for me and also for our carrier. It is much appreciated and I am glad it all went so perfect. [ view ]
    Poster:Slavomir Kolada
    Date:9/10/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good service.
    Review:Breanna was very clear and helpful in explaining the process, and the car was delivered even before the driver had estimated. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360853-2820. Anne, Thank you for taking the time and doing a review for me. Shipping your sons vehicle was so easy and I am glad he got it to this side so quick! Please give me a call if you ever need a shipment again! Thanks again for the review!~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Anne BorisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Randy Chavez stayed in contact with me throughout the entire shipping experience. He was most helpful, and kept me informed at all times. Alfonso and Juan were the drivers, and they also kept me informed as to where they were on the route and w... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Diane, thank you very much for the review. It means a lot that you took time our of your schedule to leave me feedback. It was my pleasure to help ship your car and hope you have a great rest of summer! [ view ]
    Poster:D. Guerrant
    Date:9/10/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:No problems. Good customer service. Kim was courteous and professional. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Louia, This has been a simple order so far! If you need anything please let me know! Thank you for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:Louia McdonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Car was on time as promised the only thing was the car was dirty when I picked if up but they give you a free car wash all in all good company and I would shipp my car back with them. [ View ]
    Poster:Samir KhalilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:The Auto Shipping Group was professional and customer oriented. Stephanie Hamilton was capable, knowledgeable and accessible throughout the process. The carrier we contracted with had some issues, but Stephanie was on top of it the whole time, and re... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Dan, Thank you for the fabulous 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Dan A
    Date:9/10/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:Tige was honest and personal. I like a realistic price and a good job, rather than the underbidding and not doing the job right. Time is money; I don't have time for low price/poor job. [ View ]
    Poster:Runar NaessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:03:00 AM
    Subject: did the job
    Review:Got my car from point a to point b as promised! would use again. driver was very professional and kepth in touch. ASG including sam anderson were very helpful and very nice and easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Response:sam anderson @ Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5504 Thank you for your Transport Review!!.....I always enjoy reading the responses I get from my customers. I am sorry that you did not feel that you could give us a 5-star review....we always strive to do our best. [ view ]
    Poster:Pramod MambalamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: I've used Auto Shipping Group For Years! Will Come Back Again!
    Review:I have never been let down by Kim at Auto Shipping Group. She tries hard to get me the best price possible. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Steve, I do love working with you! Also thank you so much for all the referrals you send my way, I really appreciate it! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Casteel
    Date:9/9/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Review:I needed to transport my Mercedes with an enclosed carrier and was referred to Julie and Auto Shipping Group. She found a truck for me quickly and got my vehicle moving for me to its destination. Excellent service and very informative throught. Th... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my service's. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to again if the need arises in the future. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:9/9/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Transport and Service
    Review:Jeff was prompt on every aspect of my call to arrange transport of a 1964 GTO from SC to GA. He worked with me on the price and it was delivered to my doorstep for $400. During the time before the carrier picked up my car in SC- -Jeff Vique followed ... [ More ]
    Response:`5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Rick. I am glad I gave you the best service you have ever received! I look forward to helping you again real soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Tyson
    Date:9/9/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Transport and Service
    Poster:Rick Tyson
    Date:9/9/2014 8:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45