View 169,619 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,620th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2400 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.86% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.14% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:Good service. Nice people. Prompt and on time. Will definitly consider Auto Shipping Group again. Thanks Lance and Paul Good service. Nice people. Prompt and on time. Will definitly consider Auto Shipping Group again. Thanks Lance and Paul [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley I want to thank you so much entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the faith in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to chose me. Thank you again so much [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley Wang
    Date:7/27/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Auto Shipping Group and Yurko Express
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service. I contacted three companies and Auto Shipping group was the only one to respond to my specific email. They directed me to the review sites even before they had my business, which showed me they we... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mark, I again want to say I am sorry that there were a little ahead of schedule, but I am so glad it all worked out. If there is anything else you need, or anyone else you know that I can help please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark H
    Date:7/27/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again without hesitation
    Review:Had just fired a different transport company for not meeting promised pick up date and poor communications. Communications with Greg B at ASG were open and honest and they quoted a price that was actually believable for the distance involved. Follo... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kevin .. I'm glad we could turn things around for you and get your truck loaded within a day and delivered the next. I enjoyed working with you and thank you for the great review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin C
    Date:7/26/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:The car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you to Lance Staab for his assistance and constant follow up. We would definitely use this service again and will refer it to our friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com J Vail Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport your very special ca. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you stuck chose me. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.I could not have done such a fine job with out your assistance. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:J.Vail
    Date:7/25/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend and Professional!
    Review:Kimberly is the best in the business. She follows up repeatedly to make sure you are satisfied with the service and informed. I will use again if I have to relocate for another job. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Herbert, Thank you so much for this positive review! i am so glad everything went so smoothly. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Herbert Lewis
    Date:7/25/2015 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond
    Review:Luckily I stumbled across this website and called a few brokers before ending up with Tige at the Auto Shipping Group. He took about 30 minutes out of his time to explain to me how the process works, how best to ensure the car goes out on time, etc.... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Terry M
    Date:7/25/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie made the entire process easy. As soon as I got a quote from her I knew she was the broker I wanted to work with. Stephanie found a truck willing to pickup my vehicle at my house in rural Minnesota and kept me up to date when my vehicle was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/24/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:Process was very smooth. Stephanie was very responsive. Kept me informed. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on the promised date. Happy with the service provided. Would use them again if needed. Thanks Stephanie [ View ]
    Poster:Sekar
    Date:7/24/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:Excellent service all round. Stephanie at auto shipping group was great to deal with and she handled all my booking arrangements. Max the driver was in communication with me at all times and made the drop off and delivery of my car bet easy. I would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/24/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Tige (602)428-6882
    Review:another job well done!!!! I bought a 2015 Yukon XL on Thursday morning and with 1 phone call to Tige the process started and he had a carrier less than 4 hours later. The vehicle was picked up the following day and all is well. Do not waste time w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/24/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:I needed to transport my car and a friend said that Auto Shipping Group was a good choice. It was an excellent choice! I had to coordinate my move and didn't want to have another stress factor with my car. Maria was very helpful and getting it don... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Hey Roc! Thank goodness for good friends, and me! LOL! You are such a nice guy, and I appreciate your review. Thank you tons. malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Roc
    Date:7/24/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Review:First time shipping a specialty car,usually picked up my self.Heidi Taylor ensured me the service would be prompt and professional,which it was.the fact that dates were kept for pick up and delivery impressed me.I will be utilizing Auto shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Fred! and all the tries you did to give me this wonderful review! I look forward to doing business with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:fred
    Date:7/24/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Stephanie did a great job. Although there was a change in the price she presented it well and got my car to it's destination in a very prompt and efficient way. I would use Stephanie and auto shipping group again in the future if I came across a simi... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***** Daniel, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Robinson
    Date:7/24/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group, Inc based on the recommendation of a friend. Felicia was wonderful in setting up my car shipment in a timely and professional manner. She made herself available to me via phone, email, and text. She kept me informed while... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah M.
    Date:7/24/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: very professional
    Review:I was looking for a transporter to transfer my 2 cars, a 67 Buick Riveria and a 1977 Cadillac Eldorado to Salt Lake City Utah I spoke with David Driver he was nice,courtesy, and very professional,. He took all my information and said he would get me... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 now for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Hey Vicky! I couldn't have done it w/out your constant input/contact and flexibility. Qualities in a client that always makes my job easier. I'm glad to have gained a sister and look forward to working w/ you again! Keep dealin' those cards...take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:victoria DicksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart - (360) 464-1039
    Review:I was referred to Auto Shipping Group by a friend, who had a great experience with Chell. She was also very helpful in my case. First she took the time to help me understand the process. Next, she helped me pick the right carried for my needs, at the... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear O.F., It was nice to have a customer find me through a previous customer! I was impressed with the level of communication from you throughout the entire transport- if only everyone was so on the ball! I am glad this route was completed in a timely manner and within your expected budget...we do have to thank you AWESOME carrier company (thanks Peter!) for working with us on the cost. I hope you will mention me to anyone you stumble across that needs my services- I will take care of them to the same level of professionalism that I exhibited on your transport. Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:O. F.
    Date:7/24/2015 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:My car was stuck about 275 miles from my home. I was not local and needed special assistance to ensure that the car would be picked up from an associate and dropped off at a local auto repair shop. I also was not going to be able to meet the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter W.
    Date:7/24/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Would use ASG again
    Review:The vehicles weren't picked up on the requested date, and the price went up slightly from the originally quoted price when they did finally coordinate a carrier. However, I do understand that ASG is not carrier. They are brokers who coordinate with c... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com *** Jose ...We appreciate your business and your service to our country. Appreciate you working with us on shipping your families vehicles. Would love to work with you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:7/24/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Worked with Malia who was great
    Review:My first time to ship a car across the country. Shopped around and got a reasonable quote from Auto Shipping group. Talked to Malia who is very knowledgeable and patient. She explained how the trucking business works, that the price and schedule are... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Ray, I had a wonderful time speaking with you today, and working out all of the details of your transport. Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:7/24/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Review:Ask for Malia - she was great to work with, efficient and made setting this up really easy. Her customer service skills are great. Malia's number is: 360-214-3671. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Becky, thank you for taking the time to post this great review. I am so happy everything worked out as planned. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BECKY C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Eva Li & Auto Shipping Group!!!!
    Review:I usually never bother to fill out customer reviews but the service that I received from Eva Li at Auto Shipping Group has been more than exceptional. From the point of initial contact Eva provided detailed information that gave me confidence in the ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review Charles-kun!! I take pride in providing excellent customer service, and you were exceptional to work with! Enjoy your move to Nipon and I hope everything goes well for you!! Thank you for the review! Domo arigatou gozaimashita. -Eva Li Senior Transportation Specialist. Auto Shipping Group. Call/text 360-214-3679 Eva@AutoShippingGroup.com *** BBB A+ ACCREDITED, 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS, 5 STAR SERVICE*** [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Harris
    Date:7/23/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart - (360) 464-1039
    Review:If anyone is looking to ship an automobile, I can't recommend Chell enough. I had spoken with several other companies and no one gave me the confidence that Chell did. The reason why I chose her is that, from the beginning, she made me feel like she ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Garrett! I LOVE this review! Thank you for such kind words!! Shipping can hugely stressful and my main goal is always to focus on my customer's best interests. I would not want t move my vehicle without the assurance that I have an experienced, readily available broker at all times, and so, I strive to be that kind of broker with my clients. You were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad everything played out right in the end! I will be here if you or anyone you know need my services! All my Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Garrett
    Date:7/23/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I had never transported a vehicle before and decided to go with Auto Shipping Group since they seemed to have the most favorable reviews. Stephanie made the overall experience very easy and got back to me promptly whenever I had a question. The carri... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Geoff, thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again for another auto relocation. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Geoff ReisnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was a dream to work with. I needed my car picked up from a friend's place while I was on vacation and dropped off after I arrived in Salt Lake City. Not only did he keep me updated every step of the way, he was extremely up front about the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:7/23/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Love It
    Review:We have use the service several times, They respond to email real fast, If there are any question they are happy to respond. They make it so easy. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Veronica it is always my pleasure assisting you and your customer's transports. I look forward to the next time to work with you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:7/23/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great work!
    Review:Quick and friendly! I would recommend them to anybody who needs a car transport. Thanks for the great work Lance! They picked up when they said they would and was able to drop it off with a quick turn around. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the faith in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me. I also want to thank you for the great review. thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/23/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was super responsive and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain all of the options, found a good operator, and the shipping happened exactly as she described. Car was shipped over 4th of July, so delivery took a bit longer, but car was ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ian, Thank you so much for trusting me! I am sorry for the delay with the holiday, but I am so glad we were able to get this taken care of for you. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:IK
    Date:7/23/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and convenient
    Review:Shipping my antique auto was never easier - two phone calls and everything was set up with prompt door to door service - fair and reasonable price too! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Richard, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:7/22/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver (360)214-3680
    Review:I was extremely pleased with ASG and the service I received from David Driver. My father was moving across the country and I had the task of coordinating the transport of his vehicle, all from a totally different state. I chose ASG after reading many... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 now for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [E! I'm so glad I could help your family coordinate this move. You were great to work with and completely trustworthy (wink). Thanks for the good words and take care] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:E.Everett
    Date:7/22/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Ontime service
    Review:I got my car moved from virginia to california without much hassle. The company was able to guarantee the timing of delivery for an extra charge and the vehicle arrived on time as expected. No fuss. [ View ]
    Poster:Tien
    Date:7/22/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell did a great job communicating throughout the scheduling, pickup and delivery process. the driver arrived a few hours later than originally scheduled but most importantly both Chell and the driver communicated well during transport so the delay ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Jordan, I really appreciate this review! Communication is the ONLY thing that will keep a heart attack at bay when a route runs late! I am happy you valued my level of communication and hope you have a great time in your new surroundings! if you know anyone that needs my help send them my way- I'll be there fro them the same way i did for you! Take Care! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:7/22/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service all around
    Review:I was very weary of transporting my classic car across the country. I did quite a bit of research and based upon reviews BBB I decided to with Auto Shipping Group. The process was incredibly simple, the service was excellent, the delievery smooth as ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Santos
    Date:7/22/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: An awesome company.
    Review:From day one me and my dad was unsure if our vehicle would make it ,before my month long training of eating dirt and shooting. I was wrong haha. The car arrive right on time with plenty to spare. Price was fair and reasonable. There was already some ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear AM, It was a privilege to be entrusted with the transport of your P.O.V. (I still wish our government would help with the cost for our country's heroes...) I can tell your family is tight- your father was the best at staying in touch and helped me follow the car clear across country to make sure things went well. I promise to take care of anyone you send my way to the degree I helped you. Thank you again and again for being willing to put your life on the line for our great country. Take care of yourself! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:AM
    Date:7/22/2015 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley my contact person
    Review:I purchased a1970 cutlass on eBay from Richard who has been dealing with Kimberly Freiley for several years now. She came highly recommended by Richard as soon as I got kimberlys number I called her immediately. As soon as I talked to her she was ver... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! John I am so glad you trusted Rick and I in transporting this vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you. You made this transport super easy. If there is anything else I can do to help you, or when you buy your next vehicle, give me a call or text. [ view ]
    Poster:Jdb
    Date:7/21/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Great support. On time pickup and delivery. Lance Staab was easy to work with, honest, and no pressure. Was easy to communicate with and always returned calls quickly. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a chance. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you and I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/21/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:They were a good company for the job i needed done. I would highly recommend them to anyone. My car was picked up at the time said it would have been picked up and was delivered when they said it would be delivered. Very friendly and helpful staff. I... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Carlos! I had a blast working with you and your son on this transport. I love it when my clients take an active role in communication. We had a great driver and I was tickled that we got he car delivered ahead of schedule. Thank you for raising a soldier, we appreciate your family's service to our country! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos R Morales
    Date:7/21/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Great service and she responded promptly when I had questions. It was the best rate I found after shopping around and I highly recommend their service again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jon, Thank you so much for trusting me with transporting your vehicle from Fairbanks to Washington. Sorry for the little mix up today but I am so glad it all got straightened out quickly for you. I hope you enjoy Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon George
    Date:7/21/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pure Excellence, Period!
    Review:Auto Shipping Group without any doubt in my mind values and goes the extra mile for their customers. I took it upon myself to research and comb the vast endlessness of the world wide web, reading countless reviews and seeing enough stars to get me di... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert R Foster
    Date:7/21/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Relocation
    Review:David Driver was my contact person with Auto Shipping Group he was very kind and courteous each and every time we spoke on the phone .He was very knowledgeable about the bussiness and shared information that was important to me being a first time cus... [ More ]
    Response:DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com Call or Txt me now for an immediate quote! Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Kimberly, thx for letting me work with you and for the 5 Star review. Give me a call the next time you're crisscrossing the US!] [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly AbernathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and honest
    Review:After dealing with a 'price bait and switch" from another broker, I was turned off to this whole process of shopping for car transportation. I found my way to Auto Shipping Group, and dealt with Kimberly Freiley. She presented me with a fair off... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, You have been so wonderful! I really loved working with you! I am so glad that I was able to help you when the other company could not. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:David Phillips
    Date:7/21/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:Brandon Bond was very knowledgeable with information sending my vehicle from Florida to Massachusetts. He made the process very easy to understand as it was my first time to transport the vehicle. The pricing of the transportation was very competitiv... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Merlesena
    Date:7/21/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota Sienna van
    Review:Felicia Williams did a great job of helping me get my new van transported. I was somewhat concerned because the van was transported from New York to Idaho by open carrier. Everything went very smoothly however and the van was moved at a reasonable... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Barsness
    Date:7/21/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was helpful, prompt and tried her best to get me a good shipper. Kimberly would answer emails and phone calls quickly and got me several shippers with offers to ship my vehicle. In the end, she found a shipper and it worked out great. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Aaron, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:7/20/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Gets the Job Done
    Review:This is the second time I have shipped a vehicle with Greg/ASG, and both times the experience with ASG has been good. The first time, I had an issue with the actual shipper, but no issues with ASG. This time, both were excellent. I also appreciated t... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*** Kevin ...Thanks so much for the repeat business and Five Star Review. I've enjoyed working with you and yours on both transports. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/20/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Most recent experience of auto shipping
    Review:Reasonable price, honest, dependable, trustworthy and excellent service have been proven from my last auto shipment and I will be using same transport services based on my favorable most recent experience for my future shipments and I would not hesit... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippingroup.com Ruben Thank you so much for such a great review. I do not know if I deserve such a great one.. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers but you had the faith in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:rubenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPMENT
    Review:THIS WAS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE EVER ATTEMPTED TO FIND SOMEONE TO SHIP MY CAR FROM STATE TO STATE. I WAS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IT, HOWEVER FROM THE 1ST CONVERSATION THAT I HAD WITH FELICIA I FELT BETTER ABOUT THE PROCESS. TWO DAYS AFTER OUR 1... [ More ]
    Poster:SEAN A FLEMING
    Date:7/20/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car from OR to OH
    Review:Overall, we had a very positive experience with our broker and transporter. The initial pickup was a day late but the driver was very professional and was very helpful in removing the bike rack. Everything was on time until a mechanical breakdown ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tig [ view ]
    Poster:Richard S
    Date:7/20/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Order# 1017786 Order Total $1221
    Review:Auto Shipping Group helped with the purchase and the transport. Secure purchase and intermediate storage was facilitated by an associate in Dallas. This made the whole process comfortable for me and the buyer. Good communication allowed the actual... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry G
    Date:7/20/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipping from FL to CA
    Review:The truck driver assigned to the task was supposed to pick up the car on June 30th but came in on the July 1st, the next day, on which we have booked an airline ticket to leave. We tried to ask for pick up date on 29th, but only assigned to the driv... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*** Zidian ...I apologize for the one day delay for pickup. The vehicle was contracted to load on the 30th and the carrier was delayed until the morning of the 1st. Thank you for the review and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Lian
    Date:7/20/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1017795 Order Total $1012
    Review:Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872, she is great to work with. Onpoint, professional, on time delivery, fast and affordable. Keep me inform of any every step of the way. I definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:tonee
    Date:7/20/2015 4:15:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85