View 156,515 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,516th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 1 Month. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2712 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.75% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Wow!! Great Service!
    Review:Wow! Sums it up. Called Chell to arrange transporation on a Monday ( I had my initial discussion with her about car transport the previous Friday). Within one hour transport was scheduled. Pickup was on Tuesday, the next day. Delivery to Arkansa... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear William, I wish all my routes played out as simply and smoothly as yours! It was a whirlwind and I am happy that I got to work with you! I know you'll refer me to those you know need my services. I wish you and family the best Holidays ever! Best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:William Brehm
    Date:12/27/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great Work!
    Review:Shipping my car was a very stressful experience as I was 5,000 miles away at the time. Chell worked very hard to ease the process and ensure I received exactly what I needed for the best price possible. She was very thorough in her communications wit... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear jenny, Whew! What a ride! between the time zone difference, the three way communication requirement, and tough scheduling, I am proud to have been able to take care of your shipping needs. I hope the weather is nice on the island (Sooooo Jealous!) and I hope you'll remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Happy Holidays! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:JennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/25/2014 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: great!
    Review:This was the first time shipping a car across the country so I did my research and decided to go with these guys. Everything went very smooth from start to finish and the car arrived damage free. I definitely recommend them! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Aaron- Thank you SO much for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review! I am so happy to hear EVERYTHING went so well with the transport! You were such an easy customer to work with! I hope you and Jasmine are getting settled in and had a FANTASTIC Christmas! Thank you again for the REVIEW! If you need another vehicle shipped or know anyone who does, send them my way! Take care and have an AMAZING New Years!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron NiebuhrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Group
    Review:Mr. Tige Yeargin from start to finish made us comfortable that we picked Auto Transport Group to move our 2 cars cross country. First verifying that the carrier was rated highly. All aspects of the move were handled professionally. Cars were delivere... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Stan Or Jean
    Date:12/24/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin @ Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I appreciated the constant communication from Mike throughout the process. The whole transport, from payment to delivery of the car, was handled professionally. Even when I had to reschedule the pickup date one day prior to pickup, it was handled q... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Andrew! It was great working with you. Nice and quick transport. Glad we could help. Have a great holiday and let me know if I can help you again in the future. Thanks, Mike [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/24/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: A TRANSPORT REVIEW
    Review:MY CAR WAS SHIPPED FROM VIRGINIA TO CALIFORNIA. FROM THE MOMENT I SPOKE TO MR LANCE OVER THE PHONE, I KNEW THAT MY CAR WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS. HE IS NOT ONLY AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON, HE IS ABOVE AND BEYOND. MY CAR WAS DELIVERED THREE DAYS... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Konjit, Thank you so much for taking the time during this Holiday Season to leave me such a great review. It was a shear pleasure helping you and Brook transporting your vehicle. I want wish you the best Christmas and New Year. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:KONJIT MAMOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2014 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: perfectly planned
    Review:my experience with the company was extremely positive. Chell gave me confidence that the car would be delivered safely and on time!! She kept in touch thoughout the process. Unlike my moving company who picked up Nov. 20, 2014 and del. Dec. 3, 2013.... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Luise, I had so much fun working with you and your brother on getting your car shipped. I hope you are settling in with family and have great expectations for the coming year. (Please let your brother know I'm still here if he needs help getting his vehicle shipped.) Happy New Year! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:luise miringoff
    Date:12/23/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie provided excellent customer service. She was able to answer all my questions and concerns. The transporter was on time with the pick up and drop off of my vehicles. I would recommend this company and use them again! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***OVER 6yrs EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY****5 STAR SERVICE***Jose, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. I am so happy that everything went smooth. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise in the future. Take care, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:12/23/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Chell Hart provided excellent customer service, lines of communication, whether by phone or through e-mail where always readily available [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Jim, It was a pleasure helping you ship your vehicle! I appreciated the way you became a communications partner stayed in contact through this transport. I hope you and your family hav e fantastic holiday season! Thank you for working with me! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:jim cooper
    Date:12/23/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Chell Hart was very very helpful in getting me a great price and a fast pick up and delivery. It only took 5 days from the day my car was picked up to the day of delivery. Customer service was excellent and the driver was very nice and went over the ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Anthony! It was awesome working with someone as organized and thorough as you! I worked diligently to find a reliable carrier for your 'baby' and was tickled to hear that the company we picked was equally concerned about the condition of your vehicle! I hope you will remember me to friend and family if you hear they have a need to transport- I will work as hard for them as I did for you! Happy Holidays!! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:12/23/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Chel
    Review:Thank you for your attention of getting my car delivered safely and timely. I had never used a service like this before and Chell was very helpful and got me through the entire event without any problems [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Charlie, I am glad I got to be the broker for your first time shipping. This industry can be a confusing- and sometimes complicated- process and I am glad that you felt I made it stress-free and without incident. I hope you will mention me to those you know that need my help! Have a happy holiday season! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie
    Date:12/23/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Ship car from Boston to Phoenix [Chell Hart (360) 464-1039]
    Review:They did really a great job when shipping my car. I contacted them on Friday and provided the pick-up address on the next Monday and they made it happen on Tuesday! Yes! The carrier picked up my car on the morning of Tuesday from Boston and I got the... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tian! It was so much fun helping you get your vehicle shipped for you! I'm glad that my hard work helped you get your vehicle sooner than expected! I hope you have a fantastic holiday season and that you will remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take Care! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Tian
    Date:12/23/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872
    Review:No complaints. The service was fast and everything worked out with the short notice of changing dates. Felicia was very helpful and worked so that I did not speak to any of drivers for the most part. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Camellia...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Camellia Beigh
    Date:12/23/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:I chose this company because of the professional manner in which Lance Staab, handled my inquiries. He was thoroughly informative, and heads above the many other auto transport competitors. His customer service, and follow up was excellent, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nannette, You were absolutely a great help to me in transporting your vehicle. I could not have done it with out your confidence in me. I really appreciate the time yo took to send me a review. I am looking forward to keeping in touch with you. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Nanette StevensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872
    Review:if u want ur stuff moved right and not worry about a thing give theses guys a call i have cars moved all the time by far the best i have ever had on time great customer service she even came in to the office on her off day cause i had a time crunch t... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dante, It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am here to provide you with 5 Star customer service from loading through delivery. Whether you are a professional ball player or a parent transporting a car to their child in college I'm here to update you from the time you place the reservation clear through delivery. Thank you for your repeat business. Happy Holidays. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Dante L Cunningham
    Date:12/23/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:Working with Auto shipping group was very pleasant. Wendy Barker was my contact as she was very helpful. Arizona exotics was the carrier and I was very pleased with their service also. Keep up the good work!!!! I would recommend using them. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome review. It has been a pleasure working with you . I can not wait to see your truck once it is restored!!! ASG,HONEST,RELIABLE...Wendy Barker ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:12/22/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, not so great delivery
    Review:Called and spoke with Martha and she was superb! I have no complaints and she was stellar. When the driver picked up the car, the truck was about two hours late, but that didn't cause too much of a problem. The delivery time to cross the country... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:David PetersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Very good experience. the only "negative" was on an understanding of what "first thing in the morning" means. For me it's 6AM, for the driver it was closer to 11:00. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Thanks for the review Wayne! It was great working with you. Let me know if you can use our service in the future, or perhaps one of your associates. I hope your holiday's are great. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:W HeffnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Dan 360-284-7185
    Review:Dan did a great job in answering all my questions. Anytime I called I got an immediate response. I have shipped cars before and this was the fastest and easiest transport by far. I would for sure use them again again. I had a budget set aside for... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 It was my pleasure assisting you and we look forward in helping you out in the near future. Have a great holiday and talk to you in 2015!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Will P.
    Date:12/22/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia 602-428-6872
    Review:Excellent job getting the car picked up and delivered for us Felica was so helpful and knowledgeable. We had a tight schedule and she was able to find us a carrier. I had made a mistake and booked two companies and she helped me understand the pr... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Robin, It's so great to hear from you! And thank you for your business and 5 star review. Making a reservation with several brokers will only complicate the dispatch process. The best way to maximize price and availability on the route is to select a 5 Star Rated company on this web site and verify the broker has at least an A Rating w/ the BBB. Then rely on that broker to go to bat to establish best price for your budget and provide 5 star customer service. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:robin murphy
    Date:12/22/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Five stars for Julie Johnston at ASG
    Review:My husband and I planned a move back home to Hawaii after living in California for over 15 years! You can imagine all the stress with a big move. There were a lot of rough patches, missed flights, shipping our househuld goods fell through at the las... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lynne, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I wish you the very best in Hawaii!!!! We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and stress free for you all. Happy Holiday's to you and your family, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lynne LoaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service! No worries!
    Review:I was so nervous on choosing a company. I had no idea what I was doing but I narrowed it down to Auto Shipping Group and Julie Johnston was awesome! She quickly responded and set everything up for us. She did all of the work and walked us through the... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Kelly, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I enjoyed working with you all and it was a true pleasure. Happy Holiday's to you and your family and if need my assistance in the future I'm just a phone call away. Thank you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Bruguiere / LilaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Best Car Transport
    Review:We had a company that failed to deliver our first car. In a desperate attempt to ship our second car in the next 2 days we called ASG. They did not disappoint! Martha went to work right away and had a carrier in time for our time crunch, not to menti... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a jam Robert and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it around! Not only did I get you the best price but I got you picked up on the exact time frame you needed! I am so happy you gave me the chance to serve you! Thanks again :) [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Auto Shipping Group 360-284-7185
    Review:ASG & Dan made my it transport a nice experience and would refer my friends and family the next time I need help. I spoke to many companies and ASG seemed to be a friendly and easy company to deal with. Thanks guys [ View ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Thank you and we look forward in helping you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:B Run
    Date:12/21/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: My Difficult Transport
    Review:My daughter was just offered a job in Fargo North Dakota and had two weeks to arrive. I am generally an active consumer. I do my homework and try to enter situations with some knowledge. I found the industry to be very confusing. Then I met Chell ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Maryann, I was so glad I could be the one on the phone for you and you daughter when this route went sideways on us. I have no idea how you would have survived without a broker that strives to be there for their customers. It was a lot of stress on both sides, but I'm so glad we were able to get a carrier to get the vehicle up and out of Chicago and all the way to Fargo N.D. (Your prayers really made the difference!) I hope you and your family have a great holiday season and that you will refer me to those you know need a good broker. Thank you again for working so hard with me, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Ann ParsonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:I bought a 1964 pick up truck from LA California. I called many shipping companies before finding this one. Most of them had bad reviews until I found Auto Shipping Group. They were amazing with the service and their knowledge. I confirmed the order ... [ More ]
    Response:Bardell Wagner 360-255-7438 bardell@autoshippinggroup.com Thank You Simon! Receiving such a great compliment from you makes the work more than worth every bit of the effort! If I can ever help you, a family member or friend of yours - I will do my best. I am never to busy to assist your referrals! I love collector vehicles and I hope you enjoy your collector truck! [ view ]
    Poster:Simon Najjar
    Date:12/20/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Gold Star Service!
    Review:This was my 2nd time shipping a vehicle and it was MUCH MUCH better this time around! Note - previous shipment was NOT with ASG. I have been working with Kimberly for over a month on my shipment. She is knowledgeable, professional and flexible!! I... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Andrea, Where do I even begin! I want to thank you so much for doing this review for the third time since their website has been so hit an miss with the bug issues. I really appreciate it! I enjoyed speaking with you by phone, email and text almost daily. I am so glad that the process to ship your vehicle from Hawaii to Ohio went as planned and you did not have all the hassle you had last time. If there is anything else I can do to for you please let me know. Happy Holidays and thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Chell was helpful
    Review:Chell was great. Had some issues with pick up in RI-driver said he would pick up on Thanksgiving Day so we had to shuffle cars a bit to accommodate holiday travel but then driver didn't show up until the next day. Also, car showed up early, which was... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Heather! Thank you for the kind words! I was a touch frustrated by the carrier request for early pick up and then the day delay after the request as well- but it all worked out in the end. I am glad that I got to help you get home to your family and I hope you will remember me to friends/family/co-workers in the future! Happy Holidays! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Heather CarneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Did my Homework and found a good company
    Review:When I first started researching transport companies to move a Vehicle from Calif. To Texas, I was shocked at the number of negative reports all over the Internet about being ripped off, having to pay more than the quoted price upon delivery, and lac... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pat It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity. I also appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me this stellar review. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Pat MichalecThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Auto Transport Group
    Review:I had to ship a car from Connecticut to Oregon. I was nervous about shipping a car across the country and how much it might cost to do so. I received many responses from different companies with many different estimates and I was a bit overwhemed as... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Maureen, thank you for such a great review. It was wonderful working with you. You will LOVE living here in Portland! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Maureen CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Name of my Account Executive: Jeff Bays
    Review:Jeff was extremely helpful from start to finish. He was attentive, and would answer our emails within seconds. Also, when on the phone, Jeff was understanding and knowledgeable, and we trusted him with our vehicle. I would love to use Jeff as our acc... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tabish, I am glad that your transport went as well as it did. Looking forward to taking care of you on your next shipment also. [ view ]
    Poster:Tabish JesraiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell was very responsive and helpful, immediately returning my calls or making calls to the carrier if I had questions. Had never shipped before and she took all the uncertainty out of the equation. Would definitely use the company and specificall... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear JH, Thank you for the most amazingly kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on this transport! It's always nice to know I've taken some of the work load off my customers shoulders when they are moving a vehicle. Please remember me to friends and family if you know of a need to ship! Happy Holidays! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:12/18/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:Hi, I have never had a car transported across the country, but Martha made the experience very pleasant. I was extremely concerned as the car was a gift and is no longer available new on the market. Martha has a professional demeanor and was... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 FOR A FREE QUOTE! Shipping this vehicle was a big deal for you and I'm so happy you trusted me with such an rare car. I'm glad you have it in great shape and am sure you're having lots of fun with it! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Martha C. [ view ]
    Poster:Angelyn C FrazerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:I have contacted Stephanie Hamilton several times to have my vehicle shipped between Dallas and Phoenix and she is the only person I call when I need to have my car shipped. Stephanie is very professional, friendly, and helpful and is always grea... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****OVER 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE***5 STAR SERVICE, CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Andrew, thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. Looking forward to assisting you in the future should this need arise again. Take Care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/18/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo@ 360-464-2504
    Review:Very satisfied. Service was perfect all around. Martha was amazing The times where kept and every follow up was done on time. The car was picked up on time and dropped off on time. Calls were made on time to let us know the status. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Ross MarkbreiterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I had my Hummer shipped from Oregon to Maine. Dealing with Dan was a pleasure, and always available when I needed him. [ View ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks Lacey we look forward in helping you & family in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Lacey CowperthwaiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping to Africa from california/Julie johnston
    Review:I was really concerned about shipping m y nice Mercedes from California to Africa. Sending it across the US is one thing, but across the world. that is something else. Julie put me in touch with all the right folks to handle the overseas transit b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica, It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Enjoy your purchase and I wish you the very best. I look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Merry Christmas to you also, Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:12/18/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:When choosing a carrier to transport my vehicle I wanted a fair price honest information and a sales person who made me feel important Jeff Bays provided all of the above Thanks again for a job well done. Tom Fournier [ View ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tom it was my pleasure to help you get your car shipped. Look forward to hearing from you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom FournierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very good! Would use again!!!
    Review:I called auto shipping group and had a quote right away. Julie was my coordinator and kept me in the loop the whole way. I will use them again for sure! My car was delivered quickly without a scratch. Great job. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Julie k (360)464-1043 Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks David for that kind review i enjoyed working with you!!! [ view ]
    Poster:David MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was very nice! My car was picked up on time the carriers were super friendly and put me at ease. When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. Chell was very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely use them again in... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart *(360) 464-1039* chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Yiheng Yang, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad that the driver and I were able to put your mind at ease for this transport. I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings! Happy Holidays! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:yiheng yangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Same day deliver
    Review:The auto transporter was very nice, I talked to Wendy Baker on Tuesday in the morning about needing a transportation for my car from Connecticut to Miami. And that same day I got to get a transporter to pick up my car. The amount of money had to pay ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello Eileen! I just want to say it was my pleasure working with you. I am so glad I was able to get things taken care so quickly for you.I knew you were nervous, however I knew my company along with our great team of prescreened carriers would get the job done! Thank you for your business! Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Eileen FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Nice work Lance and Auto Shipping Group!
    Review:An excellent experience from start to finish - Lance provided me a great quote upfront and there was no haggling possible or required. I got a call from Lance a few hours later stating that a transport company wanted to pick the car up the next day!... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com mark thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a pleasure in assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate the time you spent giving a review [ view ]
    Poster:Marc A SantorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: good customer service
    Review:When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. I didn't feel pressured to inspect it quickly, I was able to take my time doing so. Phone communication was great-i was contacted when the car arrived in the area, when the car was close to my home, a... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melissa, I want to Thank you for sending in a review. I know it was short notice but I really appreciate your effort. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:melissa williamson
    Date:12/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:Honest person describing transport process and undersatanding my needs. Not using the service at this time due to the need for a credit card or bank account in order to start process. [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your feedback and leaving me a review. I could understand where you're coming from with your current situation and I wish you the best of luck in finding a carrier for your vehicle. I hope I was able to provide some insight in how we work and I'm at least glad that I was able to educate you in our process to ship your vehicle. I do hope we can work together in the future and I'm glad you took the time to discuss shipping with me. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A RELIABLE SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE. [ view ]
    Poster:TK
    Date:12/17/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Great service in finding a good trucking company. The trucking company had some issues with organization, so the delivery was three days late, but it was not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was very helpful throughout the process. Pricing was ... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Thanks Stan it was a pleasure working with you and I am glad that I could help your. Please let me know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:S. Chang
    Date:12/17/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:I honestly do not have anything bad to say, customer service was amazing. I got an explanation off what I was paying for before I got a chance to ask, not to mention the associate whom I spoke to kept in contact with me with offers of earlier pick up... [ More ]
    Response:****CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Toll Free 800-901-6452**** [ view ]
    Poster:Jackson LouismaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 7:26:00 AM
    Review:After looking through various services, I came across ASG and talked to Kimberly and she was of great help. She ensured that my car would be shipped immediately and contacted me the same day with three different quotes and prices I could choose from.... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! An, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything worked out the way you had anticipated. If you need anything else please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:AnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Call Felicia @602-428-6872
    Review:I used this company twice for the car transfer and in both cases, Felicia took care of the arrangement. I am happy with both experiences. She kept me informed and went extra mile to make things happen. Over all, the group is honest and very pleasa... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Yuka...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Happy Happy Holidays. Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:nh-en2000
    Date:12/16/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:great service. i called Kim before I fly to Ca to get the car, and Kim told me not to worry, Ca to TX is common route, with plenty availability. She's right, I got the car from the dealer on Sunday, and called Kim on Monday, she was be able to locate... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Steve, Thank you for doing this review for a 3rd time since this site is having issues! You are a trooper! I am so glad that your vehicle arrived as requested! If there is anything else you need please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:12/16/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:Great customer service. My representative was easy to get in touch with, she promptly returned my calls and answered all my questions about shipping a vehicle. I was kept in the loop about the progress during my vehicle's transport from Texas all the... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***Over 6 YEARS Experience*** stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Evelyn, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Enjoy your time in HAWAII, I am very jealous ;) . HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Evelyn Shaheen
    Date:12/16/2014 4:52:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59