View 151,248 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,249th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2302 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.58% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Lance was very professional and helpful
    Review:I worked with Lance as I was looking to ship my car from San Diego to Boston MA. He was very professional and friendly. When I didn't like a carrier based on some bad reviews Lance was willing to work with me to find a new one. However, I didn't end ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-2064893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lauren, Thank you so much for the great review I really appreciate the fantastic feedback. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:10/1/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Lies lies and more lies!
    Review:Please help! It's my first time using a transport broker. I was skeptical, nevertheless I was really happy to find Martha. That is until I found out I was a fraud victim. I spoke with Martha last month, she portrayed herself to be helpful, honest,... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Sara and Jason, Thank you for the review but I would like to point out that we had a carrier for you and you declined. I'm sorry he couldn't meet you on the exact day you needed. I was also willing to give you a $300 discount but you still refused. As I had mentioned to you since our initial conversation we can't guarantee a specific date there needs to be flexibility. I found a carrier for you, was able to save you money but you cancelled the order... so I'm not sure how I went wrong here. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara AlonsoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell was very helpful in providing information for shipping our car from NJ to MN. While we have not yet decided on a shipping company, she was receptive to our needs and budget and offered to investigate a more economical time to ship the car. I ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Mike, Thank you fro leaving me a review! I don't usually get reviews from people who haven't become my client's yet, so this is a wonderful treat! I take my role as a shipping agent very seriously. I believe very few people want to spend money shipping a car for the fun of it, so I try my hardest to meet the needs my clients present- budget, scheduling, and safety concerns. It's nice to know my willingness to serve comes through even at the first point of contact! Looking forward to serving! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Mike A
    Date:10/1/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:Having never shipped a car before I was nervous, and my representative, Martha Castillo, explained the order process and was very helpful with all my questions. I felt that the cost was about middle of the road as compared to others I checked. Marth... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service I have to offer. I am glad your daughter has her car she must be so happy! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. Take care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Robert BaillieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc. is an A++ operation in my experience. Timely. Trustworthy. Unfailingly professional. Delivered. Tige Yeargin called me immediately upon receiving my request for a quote. When it became obvious to him that I was a novice... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Liam O'Neil
    Date:10/1/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free vehicle move
    Review:I have had several opportunities to deal with moving and shipping vehicles due to my years in a transient engineering company career and being an old car buff that likes to always have a project going. Recently purchased another old truck from out w... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Tony! I had a blast working with you on this route! I too am a bit of a classic car/truck fanatic and just had to pounce on your quote when I saw it come through. Having been with ASG for a while, I've been taught how to read the routes, anticipate potential speed bumps (pun intended), and provide my clients with the closest possible market rate for each route. Working with you I was able to accurate guestimate your end cost and we got down the road in fine fashion! (Thank you!) I hope to work with you again soon, and thank you for the kind words! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony VenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Working with Tige from the Auto Shipping Group was easy. I posted an online inquiry and he called within minutes. Tige set everything up and kept me up to date on what was happening with securing transport for my 2 cars. I had some issues with del... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn Goonan
    Date:10/1/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group review
    Review:My father arranged for the shipping of my car from New York to Washington. When I called to make sure that he had given the shipping company my contact info, Lance was very friendly as he double checked that all my info was correct. He immediately em... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-4064893 lance@auotshippinggroup.com Rebecca, thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you and your father had the faith in me to transport your vehicle. I want to also thank you for actually in making the transport run smoothly. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:John R SheedyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Chaley McVay
    Review:Pick up service was great, the driver kept in touch so I knew when the car would arrive (No waiting around not knowing) this was huge it allowed me to do what needed to be done that day rather than sitting around. Driver was polite and efficient, ... [ More ]
    Response:Chaley McVay, Auto Shipping Group 360-406-4882 chaley@autoshippinggroup.com Howard, It was a pleasure to assist you in getting your Ford Mustang shipped in a timely manner. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to provide you with 5 star service. Until next time, cheers! [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Turner IvThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Martha @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I would like to start by saying this company gave me the best price and service. Martha was knowledgable from the start and I knew right away i was in good hands. She even ended up saving me over $100 on my transport from the original quote she gave ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate your business and trusting me with your vehicle. If you ever need a transport again we'd love to have you! Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler FileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yergin
    Review:the process was easy due to Tige at auto shipping group. timely pickup and on time delivery. the driver called ahead to make arrangements and everything worked out [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:10/1/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service (Martha)
    Review:I had just boughten a new jeep grand cherokee and needed to ship it across the country. I found auto shipping group online and got a quote. Martha was extremely helpful as I had a lot of sckepticism going in. Martha walked me through the process and ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote. I am so glad you took the time to provide feedback, thank you. Although the part about "pocketing money" is not very accurate. Yes, us brokers have a fee that is separate from what the carriers are paid and it actually runs at about $200. If we didn't have a fee we wouldn't be in business servicing customers such as yourself. As you can see I actually gave you a $35 discount because i knew you were on a budget and my main concerns was to take care of you and get you shipped. I'm a little sad you think I wasn't honest as I was actually more than fair in this transaction and gave you a really good deal. I was also asked to ship the car in just a few days and I did it at less than standard price. I hope you understand this transaction and know I was very honest. Let me know if you need me again and I'm more than happy to help. Regards, Martha Castillo martha@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:KyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:After having a nightmare with a previous transport company, Chell was a Godsend. She had amazing customer service and communication, which is rare commodity these days. Chell made my skepticism and concerns fly out the window with her professionalis... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Wes, You made my eyes leak a little with this review! I am Sooo tickled to have been able to be part of your time machine adventure! I hope you and your son create many wonderful memories fixing up the Doc's ride. (I still want pictures!) I have to admit, I was a touch worried that this route was going to cost you more than we ended up realizing in the end, but you're willingness to meet that carrier at a larger, more-on-route location made all the difference in the world when it came to settling out the cost with the transport company. Thank you for that assist! I promise I will continue to take care of my customers transport needs to the standard that you received! Take care and keep driving! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Wes Davis
    Date:9/30/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - Martha Castillo
    Review:Martha Castillo was very helpful, friendly, and responded to my calls and texts quickly, I was very happy with her customer service. The driver was late in delivering my car, which wasn't her fault (he blew a tire on the way) and she responded to my... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote. I am so glad you took the time to provide feedback, thank you. Although the part about pocketing money is not accurate. Yes, us brokers have a fee that is separate from what the carriers are paid and it actually runs at about $200. If we didn't have a fee we wouldn't be in business servicing customers such as yourself. As you can see I actually gave you a $35 discount because i knew you were on a budget and my main concerns was to take care of you and get you shipped. I'm a little sad you think I wasn't honest as I was actually more than fair in this transaction and gave you a really good deal. I was also asked to ship the car in just a few days and I did it at less than standard price. I hope you understand this transaction and know I was very honest. Let me know if you need me again and I'm more than happy to help. Regards, Martha Castillo martha@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:U.H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Martha was such a great help from beginning to end. She wanted to get to know me and understand my circumstances prior to finding an auto transport opportunity. She was able to not only find someone to ship the car, but she was able to do it the same... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Evelyn for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Evelyn EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Found the service with Auto Shipping Group to be very professional and very prompt. Vehicle was dropped off by family members and picked up at the pier by family members so there was no pick up and delivery involved, however, booking and shipping we... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Anne, I am so glad that everything went as planned and there were no issues. I know moving to Hawaii is a lot of work. If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:AE
    Date:9/30/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Martha @ 360-853-2831
    Review:My Father bought me this car for college and had it shipped as a gift. Martha was our rep and she always answered the phone she was very nice and professional. Drivers showed up on time for pick up and delivered early. Very happy with service and wou... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:At the outset, the reason I will use an alternate form of auto transport in the future is primarily due to the shipping company (IVS Express, LLC) not the broker (Auto Shipping Group Inc.) My contact at the Broker (Chell Hart) did everything within h... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 464-1039***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Michael, Thanks for leaving the kind words outlining how hard I worked to keep in contact with you. I appreciate being made aware that you recognized my efforts to resolve the issues you faced with the carrier. At Auto Shipping Group, we follow our clients through the whole shipping process- from the order point clear through to delivery day, specifically to make sure that transports don't go sideways on our clients. We have notated the problems with this carrier and have removed them from our list of acceptable carriers. (It doesn't fix what you went through, but we appreciate your communication in helping us make that determination.) I really enjoyed working with you through suck a tough run and I hope you all the best in the future! Sincerely, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Michael G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping group inc
    Review:i dealt with Sam Anderson, she was very nice and well informed, pleasant to talk to, excellent personality for phone work.i would recommend her to anyone needing this service. driver was also very nice, called to let me know he was on the way, and t... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggrouip.com Michael, It was a pleasure helping you get your Cadillac. Thank you for trusting me with your order; I always strive to do my best to make what could otherwise be a stressful situation into one that is as stress-less as possible. Please call me again when I can help you with another shipment. In the mean time, feel free to give my number to others who would like their auto shipments to go as smoothly as yours. Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Wujick
    Date:9/30/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: great transportation
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on time and Lance Saab was very nice and made me feel like my vehicle was in good hands. Everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Shoshana, Thank you so much for the review.I am glad you had faith in me to get the job done [ view ]
    Poster:Shoshana This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Review:Timely, helpful, honest! Would definitely recommend this service. The original quoted price was honored. The car arrived on the early side of the timeframe offered (from NYC to CA). Accommodating with drop-off and pick-up sites. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Aliza, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Aliza Cohen
    Date:9/30/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Value you for your $$$
    Review:Great company, intelligent , knowledgeable honest people. I don't think they every told me NO at any time during the entire transaction, very accommodating. The transport company they hired for me was outstanding - shout out to Paul the driver. Im... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Lester, I'm so GLAD that everything worked out for you. I look forward to hearing from you in November at the latest to get the next order in place. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Lester AvelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: No Problem
    Review:I needed to make arrangements to have my son's car shipped to him from Ohio to Arizona. I spoke to Breanna Pittman a couple months before deciding to ship. She was able to pull my information when I was ready to ship and also offered a $50 discount.... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***360-464-1043. Diane, It was wonderful working with you guys and I am so happy you guys trusted me to allow me to do my best work! Also thanks so much for taking the time to do a review! Please call me if you have any other shipping needs! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Diane/John BurdaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Review:Had a very good experience with Auto Shipping Group. Our contact, Alexandra Nelson was always available for any questions we had. Cars were picked up on time and delivered in the time frame we were told they would be. Would use this company again in ... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP****5 STAR, #1 RATED COMPANY****CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. 360-214-3678****Leticia, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact us again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Leticia Zanotti
    Date:9/30/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Review:This is my second experience with freight transportation and better of the two. I had no problems getting in contact with our contact person, and the scheduling and processing of the order was effortless. Both the contact person and driver were perso... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Modupe, I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:MA
    Date:9/30/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Review:Customer service was excellent, including several follow up items. Overall, great work. Driver was on time and ready to help secure the car and personal belongings. Car is supposed to be delivered today, one day ahead of schedule in Miami, Florida. W... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE****M.K, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to assisting you again and or family and friends in the near future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:mkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service and quick delivery
    Review:I will say excellent service. I worked with Nicole Soroka, to co-ordinate my transportation and she did well in a short period of time to arrange for my pickup. Apart from that, the driver who came for pick up was a nice person and delivered my car ... [ More ]
    Response: ***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP****5 STAR, #1 RATED COMPANY****CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. 360-214-3678**** [ view ]
    Poster:Mayur Jagtap
    Date:9/30/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Martha @ 360-853-2831
    Review:First of all let me start by saying I don't normally leave reviews. But, getting your car shipped is a big deal and there lots of screwy crap going on out there so I figured what the hell. First of all, brokers are scary. I talked to a few before I f... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:9/29/2014 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I have worked with this company once before when they were magic carpet, everything was great like the first transport. I was working with Alexandra in the beginning, she was very polite and now I am working with her manager Stephanie who also is doi... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Irene, thank you for the great 5 star review. It was great assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the near future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:9/29/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Excellent customer support from initial quote through vehicle delivery. Windshield had a large rock chip in it and Jeff is helping with that follow up as well. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAILJEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks Kyle & Megan for the review. It was my pleasure helping such nice people. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle Or Megan AllimanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Review:Our rep Martha Castillo was very knowledgeable, helpful and thorough in her interview of us, where we were going, what we were looking for, price and delivery/safety of car shipped. We received other prices, but Martha's was chosen because of her kn... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Christmyer
    Date:9/29/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Review:Breanna's customer service was exceptional. She was prompt, accessible, friendly and extremely helpful. We were able to get a pickup scheduled next day with on time delivery across country. We will use Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***360-464-1043. Marisa, Thank you so much for taking the time for a review. You have been so great. I am thankful you trusted me with your business and i look forward to working with you again! thanks a ton. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:MarisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: California or bust
    Review:I worked with Auto Shipping Group to transport my 1979 Trans Am from Denver to Los Angeles. The price was fair and the process was painless. I was notified of every step by Brianna and the driver. The driver was friendly and we chatted a bit about ca... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-464-1043 Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. You were awesome to talk to and i am glad our process happened so fast! Please call me if you ever need a shipment again! Thanks again. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/29/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Everything was delivered ahead of schedule and in the same condition that it was picked up in (maybe slightly dirtier from the road). No complaints! [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Scott, I am happy you were satisfied with the services we provided for you on this transport! Thank you for choosing to trust me with the safety of both your vehicles! I hope you'll remember me to friends and family! Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff Vigue (360-853-2829) at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. Has been an incredibly reliable Broker for my Auto Transport shipping needs for the past 2 years. Call him if you need your auto shipped. He is the consulate professional and always gets results... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Darin. I have appreciated your business and continued support the last 2 years! [ view ]
    Poster:Darin G.
    Date:9/29/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Review:Fast shipping and Reliable. I needed the car to be delivered on a weekday and the shipper made sure it is done as per my need. It was fast and very reliable service. I recommend Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson.....sam@autoshipping.com......360-200-6922 Thanga, thank you for trusting me to help you get your car shipped when you needed it done....and thank you for the 5-Star review.....I will be available to help you again should the need arise. In the mean time, feel free to give my direct number to those you know who could benefit from my services......Regards! [ view ]
    Poster:Thanga
    Date:9/29/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Good service, prompt attention to detail and explained the process clearly. Driver was responsive on cell. Not used to such good service when transporting vehicles. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Ryan, Thank you for your business and 5 Star Review. Some drivers are better communicators than others. The carriers we use have all been pre screened based on safety ratings and levels of insurance. These ratings are not based on the employees levels of communications through. Well, thanks again and I look forward to the next time. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:9/29/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, easy to work with and keep me updated
    Review:If you're in search of a transport company use these folks. I move many cars a year and this is by far one of the best brokers I have found. I will continue to use them [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Fernando, Thank you so much for your business and 5 Star review! When placing your order at Auto Shipping group you have a single point of contact assigned to update you through out the transporting process. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to the next one. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando P.
    Date:9/29/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Review:Martha Castillo was extremely helpful. Very courteous. Very responsive. Auto Shipping Group provided first class service. Very happy with the service provided on the transport from Michigan to Illinois. In fact we were so impressed with Ms Castil... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! I appreciate your business and trusting me with your two very nice cars. If you ever need a transport again we'd love to have you! Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony J Clesceri
    Date:9/29/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Fast quote. Fast Pick up. Great follow up and customer service. They walked me through the entire process, answered all my questions, called me back promptly. This is just everything I would expect when working with a vendor and more. I have used oth... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360.406.4885***Thanks Richard for the awesome review!...I look forward to helping you guy's again in the near future! [ view ]
    Poster:Lakeland Dodge
    Date:9/29/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Sam Anderson was very friendly, Knowledgeable and offered exceptional customer service. She promptly found a carrier in 1 day to ship from Connecticut to Georgia. I would definitely recommend her to others in need of shipping services. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thanga, thank you for trusting me to help you get your car shipped when you needed it done....and thank you for the 5-Star review.....I will be available to help you again should the need arise. In the mean time, feel free to give my direct number to those you know who could benefit from my services......Regards! [ view ]
    Poster:M. Neal
    Date:9/29/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:This was my second time utilizing Auto shipping Group and Jeff again provided excellent customer service! Although I was not thrilled with the company that actually transported and delivered my vehicle, Jeff was patient, provided unconditional suppor... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshipping group.com. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Wanda. It was my pleasure helping you AGAIN! [ view ]
    Poster:Wanda
    Date:9/28/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Mike was very knowledgeable and helpful with the entire shipping process, since this was the 1st time I have done this. Mike returned each of my calls promptly if I was not able to contact him right off. My vehicle was delivered on time. I would defi... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 Hello Dave, Thanks for using Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you. I am pleased to have been able to provide my help with your transport, Take care, and let me know if I can help you or someone you know that may be moving their vehicle soon. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Dave CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience from start to finish!
    Review:I chose AutoShippingGroup because it was local here in Washington, and I'm glad I did. I dealt with Sue, who was consistently friendly and cheerful on the phone. She was extremely knowledgable about the process and she wanted to ensure that I knew wh... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup. Thanks Jon for a really great review! It was my pleasure working with you and it is people like you who help keep me cheerful. So glad your transport was a great experience! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Bedier
    Date:9/27/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:First time transporting a car - needed to move my son's Audi from MA to WA. I dealt with Matt until he had a family emergency and then Stephanie took over right before the car was picked up. Fantastic service from both - always replied asap whether ... [ More ]
    Response:: ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***5 STAR REVIEW****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*** THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. IT WAS A PLEASURE ASSISTING YOU WITH YOUR AUTO RELOCATION. [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:9/27/2014 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: First Time having a Vehicle Transported
    Review:As a first time Shipping Customer I had a Million Questions and I contacted many different shippers but I could tell all they were interested in was getting my contract and moving on to the next Customer. Chell, answered all of my questions and sta... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Mark! I could hear your frustration when I first contacted you. Between a tough move and a tricly truck, I could understand why you had a million questions. It was nice to have a customer that was so attentive and quick to respond to my information requests. You really helped your own transport, Mark. I hope you'll remember me to frinds, family, and co-workers! -Chell P.S. I would have written this response even if there was not a gold star in it for me... lol. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: 350 Z
    Review:I was told its ok to fill up the trunk by Lance. PK line driver asked my son to sign papers upon pick up and he did, thinking it's like receipt. Driver did not mention about any charges for putting bags in the trunk. PK line made a big fuss about lu... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup Jagdish,I apologize for the confusion. I would like to explain again to you that When you asked me if you can put items in the car or trunk I say every time, That it is typically okay to put Items in the trunk of the vehicle up to 100lbs.You still have to let the carrier know that you put items in there. It is up to the carrier if he decides to charge you. I spoke to the carrier and he said it was like 250lbs in the trunk and the car. I do apologize. I would like to let you know that the review is more about the carriers service than mine. I secured a carrier for you on time you were delivered on time. [ view ]
    Poster:Jagdish Shah
    Date:9/27/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Randy worked above and beyond expectations. He was available when needed and his follow up was greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to call him again for further auto shipping needs or to recommend to family, friends and coworkers. I was extreme... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Suzanne, thank you for that warm and wonderful review...it's never easy moving a car cross country but you were awesome to work with..and we got it done, didn't we! Take care and feel free to reach out to me should you have to move your car again. [ view ]
    Poster:suzanne
    Date:9/26/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Made life so much easier !
    Review:It's always scary putting your trust into other people especially when it comes to having your vehicle shipped across the country . But honestly, auto shipping group was excellent !! They kept in contact with me at all times , they gave me all the n... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Mikala, Thank you for your 5-Star review; it was a pleasure working with you to get your car transported. I agree that it is scary to put your vehicle and its' safety and well-being into the hands of strangers. We always strive to make this nerve wracking process as smooth and uneventful as possible. Please feel free to contact me with future vehicle shipping needs; and in the mean time, if you know someone else who would like to have their car shipped, please feel free to give them my direct number. [ view ]
    Poster:Mikala
    Date:9/26/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Marta Fantástico
    Review:Marta fue mi contacto en Auto Shipping Groupo. Sabe su negocio y te da el mejor precio y te recogen tu carro rapidísimo! La usare porque es muy responsable. Siempre contesta el teléfono y te da la respuesta a todas tus dudas. Te hace sentir... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Caesar V.
    Date:9/26/2014 1:29:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47