View 158,274 Reviews on 3,670 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,275th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2663 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.61% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.39% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:This was my first experience in the murky world of auto transport and I must say that my broker, Brandon Bond, made the process trouble free for me. Pickup and delivery went smoothly and my car arrived without mishap. I was satisfied with the fees ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Liz-Ann, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Liz-Ann RuddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Kimberly was professional and polite. I will recommend to all military personnel for shipping needs. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Lorell, Thank you so much for this great review! I hope to work with many of your friends and colleagues. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:LORELL I DAVISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Danielle was super helpful throughout the process, and even went out of her way to get me a new carrier last minute when the original carrier had a mechanical problem and wouldn't be able to pick up my car on time. Thanks Danielle! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Andrew- THANK YOU so much for the GREAT 5 STAR review! This was defiantly a little challenging at one point during the process! I am so glad I was able to secure another carrier AT THE LAST minute to transport your vehicle. Everything turned out just right! It was so NICE TO WORK with you on your transport. If you need another vehicle shipped or know anyone who does, be sure to send them my way! Thank you again FOR THE AWESOME review!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew BieryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:My experience was good. The explanation of billing over the phone should include that the company places a hold on your debit card despite not CHARGING until a carrier is secured (as discussed). This caused some confusion for me when waiting to hear ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jasamine Thank you for such a nice review. It was great to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I do apologize if I did not communicate that portion of the process. I try and do my best to communicate every aspect of the transport to all my customers. I really appreciate your input and do my best to improve on that aspect of your concern. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Jasamine
    Date:1/19/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:Brandon did a super job. He was available when I called him and returned my calls when I had a question. He was honest and clear about the process, no hidden agenda and the price was what he quoted me. No games or messing around with terms and cond... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Barbara, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara CohenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: first time shipper
    Review:this was first time using shipping company for a vehicle & Danielle was great. she answered my emails quickly & returned calls within 20 mins each time i left a message. didn't really hit it off with the driver with our first conversation but... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** David- Thank you SO MUCH for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW! I am ecstatic to hear that you felt the service received from me was GREAT! I strive to make sure ALL my customers feel as they are MY PRIORITY! I am sorry to hear things started off on the wrong foot with the driver. This is something I will bring to the attention of the company. In the end everything worked out and you got your vehicle in PERFECT condition! Thank you again SO MUCH for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review! If you need another transport or know anyone who does- send them my way!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:1/19/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I got a another driver to pick my car.They refund my deposit as promised in timely manner. I will definitely do business with them next time. [ View ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360284-7185 Thanks for the kind words fyi. we do not have an upfront deposit its an authorization not a charge. We first have to find a carrier then we get the ok from you to move forward on pick up is when you will pay a small deposit on your CC that you gave us for the reservation and then you pay COD when they deliver the car. [ view ]
    Poster:Anand
    Date:1/19/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Job
    Review:I called Brandon and let him know I was going to be needing my car shipped from Central California to the Portland area as my wife had accepted another job, requiring us to move. I let him know it was coming up, but not sure as to when exactly. When ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Wade, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:1/19/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: AUto shipping group review
    Review:Company was very efficient, knowledgable and thorough. They walked us thru the process and got our auto shipped and delivered as promised - a very good experience. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I WORK FROM HOME SO I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Tom I want to thank you so much for the great review. You were a total pleasure to work with. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Iaia
    Date:1/19/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: AUto shipping group review
    Poster:Thomas Iaia
    Date:1/19/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon at Autoshippinggroup.com
    Review:Brandon did a great job. I researched many companies and Autoshipping group twice before making the decision to have them broker this move. Brandon explained the differences in the many options available to us regarding the method of shipping. We ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Robert, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:1/19/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Overall the service was OK, but the dispatcher and the driver did not communicate well with me and did not inform me a few hours before arrival. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Zunxuan ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia 602-428-6872
    Review:What an amazing experience I had dealing with Felicia in regards to shipping a truck from North Dakota to Portland, OR. She was so professional and knowledgeable and kept me informed every step of the way. I had some anxiety about doing this whole... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Mary Beth, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! Thank u so much for your kind words. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:mary Beth
    Date:1/19/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good Choice!
    Review:The car arrived in the same condition it was in when it was picked up. It arrived within the promised time frame and there were no problems. It was much better than my daughter driving it from Florida to California. She shopped around and the pric... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Patty, I am so glad that you were happy with our services. Driving that far is a lot of work! If there is anything else I can do for you or your daughter please let me know! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Patty ForsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Stephanie was great, will definitely be using her again for transportation services. Communication was great, transport was on time and follow up was there. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE**** Jorge, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing business in the future with you. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:1/19/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We keep coming back because their customer service and pricing are exceptional. They are extremely professional and thorough and trustworthy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Cindy, Thank you so much for trusting us again. If there is anything else I do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: thanks a lot !!
    Review:having never shipped a car before, I was a bit skeptical but Felicia did an amazing job of explaining everything to me before I agreed to contracting with Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia also kept me updated along the way. the pickup was timely and... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Peggy, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:peggy
    Date:1/18/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Professional. Knowledgeable. Courteous.
    Review:I really enjoyed working with Felicia Williams because of her very professional demeanor and her knowledge of the business. Many of the other brokerage companies that I interviewed were pressing too hard to close the business and were not being respo... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew megaro
    Date:1/18/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: (Jeff Bays 360-284-7180
    Review:I had to pay more than the quoted price! Jeff said he made a mistake. First, he increased the price by $50, then he increased by another $50 in the final contract! When I asked him why the price was higher than the quoted price, he said that he simp... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! Amin, We would like to apologize that your process was not as smooth as you would have liked. Your original quote was 1320 with a 200, you ended up paying 1400 with a 150 deposit, so we actually made less money to help get your vehicle shipped. you were provided a quote, not a locked in rate. Once the carrier agrees to take your vehicle and you agree to the cost, then we have the carrier and you sign the contract, which you did do. As for the communication we did explain to you Jeff had a medical emergency and you were welcome to contact the main office for any issues. The only issue we heard from you with was that the carrier was delayed in the pick up because of the weather which is out of our control. You vehicle then arrived 4 days early which to most people is a plus. Again we are sorry that you were not satisfied with our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Amin AhmadzadehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible, stressful experience
    Review:I was originally given a quote by Martha for $750 over the phone and then, she e-mailed me a quote for $800. When I asked about it, she revised it and sent me a new quote. She nevered explained to me what could happen with the holidays and getting... [ More ]
    Response:Lisa...No excuses from us. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer care and in your case it's clear we did not provide that. We have full time staff that work weekends year round but unfortunately their are not many trucking companies that secure their loads on weekends as their dispatch departments are closed. We do the best we can when an agent leaves our company to make sure a qualified representative steps in and takes over for them, so our customer isn't left in distress. I appreciate your comments and have made changes in our protocol to ensure this type of miscue doesn't happen again. Greg Bailey...Vice President [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa LightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Review:The communication from Sue Garrison was always prompt, courteous, and professional. She answered all my questions and made sure that I was never in the dark about any part of the process. The driver picked up my vehicle a day earlier than requested... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Jason, Thank you so much! If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason BolducThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was very responsive to my needs. They found a carrier promptly and had a competitive cost. The pick-up and delivery was on time and the car was delivered in excellent condition considering it was an open carrier which crossed th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tom, Working with you and your son was awesome! I am so glad everything worked out they way you wanted it to. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: In state transfer
    Review:I recently contacted Kim at Auto Shipping Group about transporting my Ford Expedition. Kim was very friendly and fast. She made all the arrangements and was so very easy yo work with. I will definitely use this company again. Very honest and made my ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike OlearyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Review:Wait period was lengthy. Quote overshot. But customer service was good. Found bruises on car on delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Chelll Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Susovan, I was so upset to hear that your vehicle was delivered damaged after all the work I did to make sure the company had a good reputation and the extra lengths we had gone through to appropriately prepared your vehicle for the transport. We have flagged this transporter within our company and will not be using them until we can determine whether it was a single driver issue, or if it's a company issue. I will be in touch tomorrow, as promised, to see how the adjuster meeting played out. Thinking about you, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Susovan Nag
    Date:1/16/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was a complete success. This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle and Felicia made it hassle free even after I had to change the date with short notice. Felicia stayed in contact with me from the ti... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Carl, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your patronage in serving our country! thank you so very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Carl Clarke
    Date:1/16/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart & auto shipping group
    Review:I have shipped several cars in the past 8 years. Prior to Auto Shipping Group I have had average, bad and ok transports. this time was a smooth and easy transport. Hell was all over it stayed in touch, was very proactive and got me a truck on the da... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Brian, Thank you for the great review! (I'm going to take your suggestions and Frame it!) I was a touch apprehensive about the Colorado end in January, but we found a crazy carrier that would go into the cold for us and all turned out as we had planned! I'm glad you will remember me to friends and family! I will take care of them the same way I took care of you! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Brian LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:Very helpful and quick response. Was very good about emailing and texting me updates on everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Price was very reasonable and car arrive in perfect shape. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Brad, Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need or anyone you know who needs our services please call me! [ view ]
    Poster:Brad WhelanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Tige and The Auto Shipping Group did a fantastic job coordinating the move of our vehicle from California to Northern Maine. Tige went the extra mIle to put all the moving pieces in place so I could focus on my family's needs. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Matt McconnellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Review:Felicia Williams was great to work with from start to finish. She was honest and trustworthy and I felt very comfortable having her set up our car transport. She was always accessible and provided great communication before, during and after the tran... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Carl, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! It was a pleasure working together for your relocation. Please let me know if I can assist again. thank so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Traci Beck
    Date:1/16/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME SERVICE ALL AROUND!!
    Review:Tige at Auto Shipping Group and our carrier driver were both very professional and curtious. I've never had to ship an automobile before and was a little nervous about it. Well, my concerns were all relieved with these guys. They called me several... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Denny
    Date:1/16/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I was very satisfied with the assistance I got from Stephanie Hamilton as well as the driver of my vehicle. I would definitely recommend ASG Inc to any of my friends or family looking to ship their car or truck. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure assisting you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:1/16/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service - Efficient Delivery
    Review:After a failed experience to use another transport service last year, I skeptically attempted another cross country transport. This time I found ASG and Dan Cabral who could not have been more thorough and professional about their service and the pro... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-285-7185 Thank you for those kind words & we look forward in serving you in 2015. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin J. MorrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Danielle was very pleasant, friendly and professional. She made my experience with my car transport very smooth. I will definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kyle- THANK YOU SO MUCH for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! It was wonderful working with you on transporting your vehicle! I am ecstatic that you felt everything went so smooth! If you need another transport or know anyone who does please let me know! Thank you again for the AWESOME REVIEW!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle M.
    Date:1/16/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Transport small pickup truck
    Review:Tige Yeargin - 602-428-6882 was my contact person for this transport. Always called me back and e-mailed me. My only complaint was that he shouldn't have talked about giving me a price break on this leg of the trip because of problems with the firs... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave RiesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy
    Review:Danielle was very helpful . She was very knowledgeable and gave me complete confidence in the transaction with you! I really appreciated her professionalism! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com** Allison- Thank you so much for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW! I am happy you felt I was knowledgeable in the transport industry. I pride myself on being able to EDUCATE my customers on transporting. If you need another transport or know anyone who does send them my way! THANK YOU AGAIN for the review!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Allison H
    Date:1/15/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: shipping feedback
    Review:Excellent customer service , I had very nice shipping ever experienced before. thank you very much ASG. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***5 STAR REVIEW***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Robert, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:robertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:my father told me about this company after he shipped my nephews truck from Texas to California. we had 2 trucks stuck in north dakota because an employee quit without notice. tige came in and saved the day. if you need to ship your car or truck c... [ More ]
    Poster:melissa
    Date:1/15/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy (360)244-4137
    Review:Danielle was in good contact the whole time. I would recommend to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kristin- Thank you so much for the GREAT 5 STAR REVIEW! It was my pleasure to work with you on getting your vehicles moved! If you ever need another transport please contact me! I would be SO HAPPY to work with you again! Take care!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Kristin M
    Date:1/15/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and reliable as always
    Review:Bought a new car located in California. I believe the car was ordered on a Thursday, delivery was expected Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Car arrived Wednesday morning in beautiful condition. Tige is a pro and will use him every time I need a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Delano
    Date:1/15/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:i would like to thank Mr. Yeargin and everyone at Auto shipping group for the fast service. my lexus was picked up and delivered on time in just 2 days. i would recommend this company to everyone that is wanting to ship their car. [ View ]
    Poster:Balbir Singh
    Date:1/15/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy (360)244-4137
    Review:I was extremely happy with Danielle's customer service skills. She was very informative and helpful, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me ship my vehicle! My vehicle was shipped as scheduled, on time, and without any problems at a... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** John- Thank you SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! I would be more then happy to transport any vehicle for you! It was my pleasure to be able to assist you during your transport! I couldn't be HAPPIER TO HEAR everything went so SMOOTH with your transport! This was by far one of MY FAVORITE transports and it was my pleasure! Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review! Let me know if I can transport another vehicle in the future or anyone you may know who needs a transport!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:John R.
    Date:1/15/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipment
    Review:My second experience with Auto Shipping Group was the same as my first. Danielle Heagy, my primary contact kept me in the loop through the entire process. Outstanding service [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Darrell- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW! Darrell- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW! I am so happy that we were able to get the motorcycle transported for you as well! You have been one of my FAVORITE clients to work with! I cannot wait to work with you again! Thank you again for the WONDERFUL review!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Darrell LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Review:Overall Customer Service was great, they kept me informed about everything throughout the process. I was very pleased with their service, I definitely recommend it. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Judy thank you for choosing my services for your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves as smooth as possible for them. I wish you the very best in your new city and look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Judy KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Saved The Day
    Review:Julie at Auto Shipping Group was such a huge help. I was sending my sons car out east and his friend was to receive the car. We ran into some issues with him being available and the driver communication but Julie jumped right in and got it worked o... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vicki, My goal is to make my customer's transports as smooth as possible for them. To assist in the communication with the driver and your delivery contact was my pleasure and glad I could help you with it. My very best to you and your son. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Vicki
    Date:1/15/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Julie Johnston - Thank You!
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle shipped and Julie Johnston was a tremendous help from start to finish. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and there were no surprises at all throughout the process. I randomly found ASG when sear... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ben thank you for the kind words it was my honor to assist you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and painless for them. I wish you the very best across the country!! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I received excellent customer service from this company. I thought they handled my transport very professionally and was charged exactly what I was quoted. The pick up time and drop off time were exactly what they said it would be and there was excel... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mary, Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Belter
    Date:1/15/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:Professional, courteous, responsive, and accurate - given the reviews out there of other auto shipping companies, this result was way more than what I could have hoped for. Felicia was great, took the time to fully explain the process, and was avail... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Dan, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. I'm here to help you through out the transporting process as updates appear. I'm glad to hear everything you are very satisfied. Thank you very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Mistler
    Date:1/15/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I have shipped multiple vehicles with Auto Shipping group using Felicia as my primary contact. ASG's service has been excellent overall as they have done their best to accommodate my narrow pickup/delivery windows and work around my budget. Felicia h... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Michael, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. Also thank you for your repeat business. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Quattlebaum
    Date:1/15/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Nice people, but late delivery
    Review:My car was picked up on-time, but couldn't be delivered on-time because the trailer they had broke down. This inconvenienced me immensely because I needed my car to get around. Not only did their trailer break down, but I was told that they could not... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis SantiagoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonably satisfied
    Review:Mike was sincere, attentive and accessible. However, he called a number of times either asking me to contact the transporter, or to change the delivery site. I felt he was trying to "change the deal" after assuring me pre-contract tha... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 11:15:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62