View 178,914 Reviews on 3,957 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,915th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2131 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.91% percent of their customer’s opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: none
    Review:none [ View ]
    Response:***Greg Bailey (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kenneth...Thank you for your business. Appreciate the review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:12/16/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Company was recommended by the dealership. From the first enquiry, the process was very smooth. Felicia was the contact person from the start tilll the car was delivered. She was very knowledgeable and always available to answer my questions. The car... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Bikki
    Date:12/16/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia
    Review:Well first and foremost I must say thank you to Felicia she is amazing she made me so comfortable and assured me all will be well and explained everything to the exact point. I would marry her if she wasn't married that's how satisfied I am- not to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Wilkinson This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2015 3:32:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:First time I ever used this service .You can become overwhelmed real easy. The person that I purchased my jeep from recommended your company so I called and was fortunate to have Lance Staub help me the rest of the way.He kept me updated all the way ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steven I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Byanski
    Date:12/15/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job moving my vehicle from MA to Virgina. Felicia was very helpful and communicative. She kept everyone informed of status. I would definitely recommend Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Poster:JS
    Date:12/15/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie Johnston was very helpful and answered all questions. Answered all texts promptly. Hauler chosen was on time for pickup and delivery. Kept us informed as to arrival time. Very personable and respectable. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Dorothea thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was great working with you on your family transport. I wish you all the very best and wish you Happy Holidays! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dorothea A.
    Date:12/14/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: SUV TRANSPORT
    Review:Since the very first day I dealt with Julie Johnston it was nothing but a pleasant experience. She offered me the information I was asking for. She was not pushy and maintained her pleasantness throughout the whole time. I would definitely do busi... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Rose it was my pleasure to assist you in your transports and getting to know you and your story of the jeeps :) I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Rosemary Sheldon
    Date:12/14/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Everything was as expected... [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Stephanie, Thank you so much for the review. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:sp
    Date:12/14/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group and VIP Transport performance
    Review:Again, Greg at Auto shipping Group is great to work with very timely in responses and in getting things scheduled. I have used Auto Shipping Group many years now and they do a great job!!! This is the first time I've used VIP and I will use them ag... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jim ...always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business and GREAT review! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Tobin
    Date:12/14/2015 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing !
    Review:I got a quote from so many company's but Julie Johnson is the one that stuck to me because she was so knowledgeable, kind and didn't pressure me. She kept me updated the whole time my car was being shipped. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Christine it was my pleasure working with you. I wish you the very best in Hawaii and if you ever need my assistance in the future I'm just a phone call away. Happy Holidays Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:12/13/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston
    Review:Many companies were courting me( too many). Read reviews about "Julie" at Auto Shipping Group and things just felt right, after talking with Julie I knew things would work out. And I was correct, Julie was a true professional. She answered all of my ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Lester it was a pleasure working with you. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth for them I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future. Happy Holidays Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lester
    Date:12/12/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Dispatch review
    Review:-Very good at returning phone calls promptly -Pleasant demeanor [ View ]
    Poster:Phyllis
    Date:12/12/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Transport a car I purchased in Idaho to Virginia.
    Review:I called your company after I search the Internet and Stephanie Hamilton return my phone call very promptly was very pleasant and helpful leaving me a message on my home phone. I returned her call and she was very helpfulin setting up the transport o... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Patsy, THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your daughter with the auto relocation. Glad all went smooth. Look forward to doing business together again. Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Pstsy Davis
    Date:12/11/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I shipped A Nissan Maxima from Los Angeles CA to Orlando FL. I talked to Stephanie Hamilton. She was very professional and friendly. I only had to talk to her once and everything was set up. My overall experience was fantastic. My car arrived 3 ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Call me direct for a free instant quote. Brian, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Sal
    Date:12/11/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was Great!
    Review:Malia really went to bat for us. She realized an issue and was able to resolve it quickly. We would recommend Malia for your shipping needs. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - OFFICE 360-214-3671 or MOBILE CALL OR TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Lou, I really enjoyed working with you and your family. I am happy everything went as planned and your daughter now has a car! Thank you for the review and for choosing me to assist in your transport. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:The Schmidt's
    Date:12/11/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Awesome service and I will be using there service again really soon. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time without any added cost. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Call me direct for a free instant quote. Dwayne, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. You and your wife are great people to work with. Take Care, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS [ view ]
    Poster:Dwayne
    Date:12/11/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great
    Review:Review Malia was great, pick up and delivery were on time. which is rear to see during shipment. Driver picked up the vehicle as scheduled and delivered on time. Thanks Vijay [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - OFFICE 360-214-3671 or MOBILE CALL OR TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Thank you for the great review, Vijay. I appreciate your business, and it was a pleasure working with you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:vijay b
    Date:12/11/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lance
    Review:Lance did a great job in helping me get my auto from California to Georgia. He always was keeping in touch to let me know when the carrier was coming and when I should get my car. Did a great job in communicating to me and following up. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ed I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:12/11/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: No fuss. On time and easy.
    Review:Worked with Lance at Auto Shipping Group to get my Audi A5 from a dealer in California to my home in Colorado. After requesting a quote online, heard from Lance who made the arrangements with the transport company, handled the paper work (via DocuSig... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave H.
    Date:12/11/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Gave me a quick quote by phone. Sounded very professional. Very helpful explaining the process. Most important my car arrived two days early. Driver was friendly and worked with me on delivery site, Overall an excellent experience. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Call me direct for a free instant quote. Howard, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Miller
    Date:12/11/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Open Carrier Transport Auto delivery
    Review:Felicia gave me extraordinary customer service. Not only did she excel in her job by getting me a timely and affordable delivery, but she was courteous, prompt and has a great sense of humor. This was the first car I have ever shipped- Felicia made ... [ More ]
    Response: FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:12/11/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, great communication. Recommended A+++ 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:Heidi did what she promised.....she found a shipper for me at a much lower price than anyone else (with no games, surcharges or other scams so common in this industry), and kept me informed every step of the way. I will be using her exclusively in t... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Heidi @ (360) 255-7438 on her direct line from 7-4pm PST or text her anytime, heidi@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thank you for the wonderful 5TAR REVIEW!! I appreciate your confidence and business! [ view ]
    Poster:New Mexico Customer
    Date:12/11/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:excellent service,,, [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, Thanks for the review. I wish it would have been longer so customers can see what the 5 star are really for. But thank you for the review. I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:david von
    Date:12/11/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Informative, prompt experience
    Review:Greg knows the industry very well and outlined all of the factors that helped me make the right decision. Price was competitive. My schedule was tight, and they fit it perfectly. Trucker was assigned to my car immediately after I signed the contra... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Ryan ...I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for the GREAT review of our companies service. You are appreciated. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan J
    Date:12/11/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from NM to OH
    Review:This is our first time to do the car shipping. We tried to get some ideas and quotes from internet and received so many phones and emails. Some company promised to have the lowest price, some urged you to make a decision within an hour. But Chell too... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Connie, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:CHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2015 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: HI
    Review:EVERYTHING IS SUPER GOOD ! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marco, I am so glad the 5 vehicles we transported for you were moved safe and sound. If there are more vehicles you need please email, text or call me and I will start moving those right away for you! [ view ]
    Poster:MARCO ANTONIO AVALOS
    Date:12/11/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: damage
    Review:Julie was nice and auto shipping group was easy to set up to get my cars transported. I did have damage on my Van when I received it. It was raining and the van was very dirty. I noticed the damage when I took it home. I contacted Unified auto trans ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Joe it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you. You did not inform me there was damage to the vehicle and am just now hearing about it. We have contacted the carrier's owner to assist you in resolving the matter. I need to find out the details. This is a good company and we have not had trouble with them. I will contact you about this. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Dazzo
    Date:12/10/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: damage
    Review:Julie is real nice. It was super easy booking the transport with her. I did have new damage on my Van when I received it. With the rain and the van being extremely dirty I did not notice it till that afternoon. Unified auto Trans located in Downey CA... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Dazzo
    Date:12/10/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Kimberly with Auto Shipping Group was wonderful to work with. She was able to answer any of my questions by phone, email or text. Very professional. If I need to ship a vehicle again I will be sure to contact Kimberly. Everything was on time and wa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. The third attempt is perfect! Thank you so much for sticking with it! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Bertagnoli
    Date:12/10/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor
    Review:Excellent service. Truck driver was wonderful to work with also! Heidi was very responsive and helpful [ View ]
    Response:** Call Heidi @ (360) 255-7438 on her direct line from 7-4pm PST or text her anytime, heidi@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thank you for the wonderful 5TAR REVIEW!! I appreciate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Sh
    Date:12/10/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Not ever using a broker before turned out to be a pleasant experience for me when I contacted ASG. My rep Felicia took me through the process step by step in a very professional manner.Thank you ASG for having reps that take the time to make you feel... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Simon
    Date:12/10/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:I contacted Heidi to ship my car from NH to Oregon. Within a day she had a driver and a schedule. The price was consistent with other quotes I'd received. What made me decide to take this bid was how personable and easy to talk to Heidi is, her clear... [ More ]
    Poster:Atenyi
    Date:12/10/2015 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:i had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group. Dave and Kim were courteous, professional, thorough and frequently followed up with me to keep me informed along the way. I had never shipped a vehicle before and was nervous about doing so. Once the... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mary, Thank you so much for the review. I do understand the frustration of a different rate. We placed the order in October when the rates were one price, and the vehicle was not shipped until December when the rates were a different rate. Unfortunately rates do fluctuate depending on what the carriers are currently making per spot. I do hope you understand. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:MP
    Date:12/10/2015 1:26:00 AM
    Subject: car carrier
    Review:My car carrier picked up on time, but was one day late for delivery. All went SMOOTHLY, car was OK, and all is well ... [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tina ...We enjoyed working with you. Thank you for the GREAT review of our companies service. You are appreciated. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Tina Dempter
    Date:12/10/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car for son
    Review:Felicia did an excellent job for the transport of my son's car. This was the 1st time for me and I was full of questions and concerns. But she kept me updated and answered everything to make this much easier than expected. I would highly recommend us... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:12/9/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams
    Review:Ms Williams was very helpful from the very first contact to the delivery. She was polite and professional every step of the way. She kept me informed and up to speed with the the whole process, as this was the first time that I had ever had a vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert beham
    Date:12/9/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I have shipped my car a few times now and it has always been a pain. But this time it all went very smoothly and the carrier was on time and in contact with me the whole time. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rachel It has always been a pleasure assisting you and your father in the transport. I know its not the simplest but I do my best to make it a smooth move. thanks for the review [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel Chanon
    Date:12/9/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Ashley Woods 360-284-4301
    Review:Could not have asked for a better experience! This was our first time shipping a vehicle and after a big move out of state is was so great to have a company that handled the shipping of our extra vehicle so wonderfully! Both Ashley and Tige were ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Gretchen
    Date:12/9/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Review:Pro formed as promised. Excellent follow up to make sure everything on track and that I was informed. Would clearly use them again [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alan Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport and if you ever need another you know who to call. I know you could have chosen any one of a number of Brokers out there but you had the confidence to chose me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Allan goldstein
    Date:12/9/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Very good service. Tige took the time to explain exactly how the process works. He explained that his firm are brokers and that they actually bid the job and wait until a trucker responds. Sometimes the fee is what they expect. Sometimes they can... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Panos K
    Date:12/9/2015 5:19:00 AM
    Subject: Malia + AutoShippingGroup = Awesome!
    Review:I was buying a certified vehicle offered by a dealer over the internet, and I had to educate myself on the whole transaction and risks. I went to an aggregation quote site, and received 10 replies. Although their quote was not the lowest one I receiv... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA - OFFICE 360-214-3671 or MOBILE CALL OR TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Corey! You are so sweet! This review is amazing, and I am very proud to have my name on it. Thank you so much, I am so happy everything went perfect for you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Corey W.
    Date:12/8/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you felica Williams
    Review:Felicia William,I had good experiences with her ,she makes every think easy for me ,also she fallow up with me all the time .thank you Felicia. [ View ]
    Poster:Sanaa
    Date:12/8/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service.
    Review:I would definitely use again! Moving is stressful in itself, but having to ship your car adds to the stress of it all. Thankfully, everything went exceptionally smooth. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ashley, Thank you for trusting me with shipping your vehicle. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you so much again for everything! [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:12/8/2015 5:10:00 AM
    Subject: Heidi taylor
    Review:My first time shipping my car. There were a lot of do's and don'ts but it was Fast service! My car came a day early than expected. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Heidi @ (360) 255-7438 on her direct line from 7-4pm PST or text her anytime, Heidi@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thank you for the wonderful review Donna!! I appreciate your confidence and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:12/8/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: 83 SEC Transpy
    Review:Julie's information was very informed making the process transparent and easy to understand. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steven, thank you for choosing ASG and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best, enjoy your new purchase!! Happy Holiday's and my best to you. Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Listwon
    Date:12/7/2015 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping from Portland to Phoenix
    Review:These guys were great. I dealt with a broker and relied on their list of reputable shippers. I couldn't be more pleased. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Ann it was a pleasure working with you and assisting you on your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Happy Holidays and Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ann from Portland, OR
    Date:12/6/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Greg at Auto Shipping Group could not have been better in quickly securing a great price and meeting our requirements for pick up and delivery dates. The drivers were really difficult to get to respond to our texts and voicemails for a final deliv... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Doug ...Thanks so much for the review and your patience through the delivery process. We appreciate your business. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Doug Z
    Date:12/5/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Felicia at Auto Shipping Group did a great job with scheduling my car move. She was able to find me a truck and driver that had an opening a week before I was originally planning. On the day of delivery the driver was nice enough to meet me at my wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:12/5/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia is the one you want to call for all your Transport needs. She is very helpful and kept asking if I had more questions! She knew exactly what I needed moved and knew right away the right company to handle what I am shipping! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - OFFICE 360-214-3671 or MOBILE CALL OR TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, I OFFER ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FIVE STAR SERVICE. Thank you for the great review. I am happy you were pleased with my assistance in your transport. Call me again when you are ready to ship. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:CB
    Date:12/4/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Stephanie was great, she's very knowledgeable,helped me find the best rate and is always keeping contact. Will definitely work with her again. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Paisano, THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Looking forward to future business together. [ view ]
    Poster:Paisano
    Date:12/4/2015 11:07:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.