View 161,371 Reviews on 3,693 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,372th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2555 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.30% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.70% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:While I was extremely satisfied with our overall experience, Our account rep Felicia Williams was fabulous. Our need to move the car to California was very last minute and Felicia made it happen in a very painless way. She stayed on top of the deliv... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Spencer...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Spencer Kay
    Date:3/17/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 eldorado
    Review:I called around to get quotes had several people give me low quotes and then when they secured a driver prices were $150 - $250 higher. I got a hold of Felicia Williams at auto shipping group, She took the time to tell me how the process worked and e... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Carlo...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Carl Cesare
    Date:3/17/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Dodge Viper very satified!
    Review:Initial phone contact was Tige Yeargin, made the whole experience very simple, honest from the start. The price was exactly what he said no surprises! Thanks again Tige!!! Everything worked out great. Thanks for your help. I would recommend this comp... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Thompson
    Date:3/16/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Utah to Massachusetts
    Review:I received quotes from four different shipping companies and went with Auto Shipping group even though they weren't the lowest offer. I did this due to the professional and knowledgeable service rendered by Greg Bailey. He was always very responsiv... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM** Adam...thank you so much for your kind words and FIVE STAR REVIEW. I enjoyed working with you and your family. Hope to again in the future...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Adam MargettsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Review:I went on line and contacted several transport companies for quotes to transport a car from Michigan to Oregon. Of the six companies that I contacted four got back with me requesting information so that they could give me a quote. Of the four compa... [ More ]
    Response:HEIDI TAYLOR heidi@autoshippinggroup.com 360-255-7438 CALLl, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Mr. Drake, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad that you are pleased with the service I provided. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! It is great customers like you that make my job so wonderful! [ view ]
    Poster:Dee DrakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL GREG - (360) 464-2584
    Review:I was very weary of movingly vehicle from Michigan to California. It seemed like a daunting task to trust someone with my baby. But I was growing desperate for a vehicle out here. So I put my vehicle out there on one of those websites and people came... [ More ]
    Response:** Erin Martuscelli, 360-284-4301, erin@autoshippinggroup.com** Darias, It was such a pleasure working with you. As I know the first time shipping a vehicle can be a bit nerve racking, I'm glad it was a very smooth and streamlined process for you. Please keep me in mind should you have any auto shipping needs in the future. ~Erin [ view ]
    Poster:DariasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:This was an awesome company! Malia walked me through the process, found me a better deal than what I was quoted by other companies and got my car delivered to me before the actual delivery date. When I started this process all I wanted was a great de... [ More ]
    Poster:Marius Payton
    Date:3/15/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I don't know if I was lucky but my broker Eric Bilyou from ASG was unbelievable. I went through about 10 followup calls from the initial transport quotes and and decided to go with Eric. I was shipping my big classic car cross country on an open carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony P
    Date:3/15/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Very professional, honest, and kept their word every step of the way. That goes for both Malia at Auto Shipping Group, and the carrier who took the job. Also, I shopped around a while and price was great! Carrier was excellent. Took great care of... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary M
    Date:3/15/2015 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience- would use again!
    Review:I was shipping a car from Texas to Florida. From start to finish, the experience was pleasant. Malia, my contact, was so helpful, thorough, easy to reach, and was fantastic keeping me updated on the progress. The driver was courteous and on time. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer B.
    Date:3/15/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Malia 360-214-3671 is amazing
    Review:She helped me through my difficulty, and had patients when I didn't have keys on sight, and helped me re schedule numerous times with no attitude. She is an amazing worker. She definitely is an asset to your company. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Adams
    Date:3/14/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Tige is a straight shooter. Knows the business and gets the job done. We went over budget just a little bit, but the delivery destination makes it hard for drivers to pick up another car to transport. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry KartchnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: WA to CT in 6 days, fantastic service, price & driver
    Review:Chel helped me bring a 90 Celica All Trac from WA to CT. She got it done in 6 days instead of the 7 she quoted me and was friendly, on top of everyrthing and professional. The driver Dimitri was also great, I can't recommend their services enough. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Martin
    Date:3/14/2015 3:56:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton. 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie is a total professional from the initial quote through the delivery of our car. Courteous, knowledgeable, a solution magician she took care of every situation that arose including liaison between our driver so that we could change pickup i... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Shelly and Don, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your husband with the auto relocation. Hope you are enjoying the west coast and being closer to your daughter. Feel free to contact me should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Shelly Lurie
    Date:3/14/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Overcharged for their fee
    Review:While my initial experience was fine, they made it clear they were the same price as other carriers I selected. They were 100 more than everyone else. They stopped responding when I pointed this out after the car was loaded. Wouldn't use again, sh... [ More ]
    Response:Seth, You needed your car picked up within a 2 day window and you needed an ENCLOSED service. I then proceeded to tell you it was most likely going to be a little more money since you were asking for an EXPEDITED and PREMIUM service. Interestingly enough (because ASG and I ROCK) I had your 70 k car picked up for just about a hundred dollars more than standard price. All within a 2 day window and with an ENCLOSED carrier! Wowzers. Most customers would of left a raging 5 star review. I am so confused by this feedback. I would like to apologize for not responding over the weekend. I spend them with my family. You take care of yourself now Seth, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:3/13/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Kim was able to find a carrier for me. They were able to pick up my car a day early. I only wanted to pay for standard shipping (open), however when Pabiko arrived with my car, it was in an enclosed trailer, a nice surprise! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! John, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad that you are pleased with the service I provided. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:John WorsterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kim is so awesome, she stuck with me and provided me with whatever information I needed. I decided to go with her because of her excellent customer service. She kept me informed throughout the whole shipping process. I always knew where my bike wa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Joselle, You are the most awesome person ever! Moving a trike is a difficult transaction. You have been a rock star through all this! Its been a absolute pleasure working with you! If you need anything else before delivery please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Joselle Bacos
    Date:3/13/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie did a great job managing this move. Carrier who confirmed the pick initially, re scheduled the car pick up by 3 days and informed me of the delay just a day before the scheduled pick up date. Stephanie contacted another carrier who coul... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Venki, Thank you for the fabulous 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you. I am happy to hear I was able to make your auto transport experience go smoothly. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Venki
    Date:3/13/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:It was a pleasure to work with stephnie. She was honest & accurate. I heard horror stories of car transport. However it was a smooth one for me. The car was delivered 1 day late. But everything else was good. Thank you Stephnie. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE****D Kundu, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that the transport was a success and stress free for you. Feel free to contact me again should the transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:D Kundu
    Date:3/13/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:I shipped my car over the holidays and Tige was extremely helpful and honest about when would be best to ship my car. Unfortunately I didn't arrive in California until after the holidays and the transport company was able to keep it in their lot and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah FergusonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Blazer hauled
    Review:Great service, pick up on time and delivered 2 days early, never had anything hauled before so they made it a comfortable experience [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 Greg@autoshippinggroup.com** John...I enjoyed working with you. Thanks for your help on the delivery end and the review...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:John CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Auto Transport Group: Selina Bighman account exec.
    Review:Selina was a pleasure to work with, very prompt on replies and call-backs, and was available to answer all my questions. While she explained that it often took a few days to secure transport, I was given availability almost immediately, and everythi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind review, Thyra. I found it a pleasure to work with you as well. I know there was some concern about the weather in Raleigh around the time of delivery, but, thankfully, the timing worked out and there were no issues. I am glad to have been a part of your first auto transport experience. [ view ]
    Poster:Thyra Rauch
    Date:3/12/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Malia - Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Malia was great to work with. She kept contact with me throughout the whole process. My car was picked up on time and is on its way to its destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Abby
    Date:3/12/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:The overall experience was great. I scheduled my car shipping from CA to GA, and worked with Chell. She was professional and wonderful. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear WY, Thanks so much for the kind words. It was nice to have been able to work with you on this transport! I hope you're settling into your new surroundings!! I hope you will remember me to your friends and family when you know they need my services... All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:WY
    Date:3/12/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very quick in responding, she was very knowledgeable, she was very friendly and patient in answering questions and giving perspective requested. Kimberly was very quick in responding, she was very knowledgeable, she was very friendly an... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Alberto, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the review. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Alberto HuertaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin - excellent experience
    Review:I cannot recommend this company more! After numerous attempts to get our truck picked up, we were left in a desperate situation. Even though our case looked like a disaster that no one else wanted to get involved with, Tige went out of his way to he... [ More ]
    Poster:Staci Seymore
    Date:3/12/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:My dealings with Chell were always cordial and professional. The trucker she secured was friendly and professional. He went above and beyond in delivering the car. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Gary, I was happy to help with getting your vehicle shipped. You were on a great route and were a pleasure to work with. (Especially with the couple re-starts we had to jump through!) I hope you'll remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Webster
    Date:3/12/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Denver to Hawaii
    Review:Stephanie made the process seamless and simple, great quote and insurance protection was included. I called a few places and auto shipping group was the most knowledgable. And again very easy. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Ben, Thank you very much for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ben IrbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Experience
    Review:My first experience with Auto Shipping Group was exceptional. Greg Bailey provided both accurate and timely information on the pick up and delivery of my vehicle. Communication from the dispatched driver was thorough as well. An overall excellent ex... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com***Jeff...We thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our service. It was a pleasure working with you!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Schinner
    Date:3/12/2015 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Probable Lawsuit Pending
    Review:ASG cost me thousands of dollars by not showing up to ship my car. Plane tickets, discarded items that couldn't ride with my car, lost wages due to missing work, wear and tear on my car, all due to having to drive across the country at the last minu... [ More ]
    Response:I apologize once again Rob but unfortunately the trouble that the truck had when going to pick up your vehicle was out of our hands. Your full refund was issued on 3/9/2015. [ view ]
    Poster:Rob GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 4:39:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group: Lance is awesome!
    Review:Emailed Lance on a Friday and within a few hours he had me booked to have the car picked up on Monday in Arizona with a drop off on Saturday. He was very helpful and even checked in with me the day before pick up and contacted me after drop off. Can... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Debbie, Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to assist you and your daughter in the transport.I could not have done it without you. I really appreciate the time you took to leave this stellar review for me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Debbie BroganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-406-4893
    Review:Our initial contact with this company is proving to be a good choice so far. The contact person Lance is personable and professional. We are not subject to endless hold times, nor are we transferred to other departments or prompted by some automate... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jane, Wow I will do the best I can to have you transported in a timely manner. Lets get this done. [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:3/12/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Thanks again to Felicia! She was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable through the entire process. I have used other shipping companies/agents before and Auto Shipping Group Inc. has been by far the best! I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie Burdette
    Date:3/11/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: felicia williams
    Review:Felicia, was wonderful she called me throughout the hole process... I've shipped in the past and had plenty of issues... This was a perfect experience... Highly recommended... [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Robert...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason Auto Shipping Group has maintained an industry leader. Because of Auto Shipping Group’s tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Saenger
    Date:3/11/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier forgot to load car, left in origin state for over a week
    Review:I had high hopes for our car transport because of the high rating I read online. However, I was extremely disappointed and disgusted with the service we were provided. The original price was 6% more than the estimate. The communication from the ca... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Grace, First I would like to apologize for the carrier. Yes they did take another Honda Civic, same color same year on the truck instead of yours. Once they realized the mistake they called to tell us and that you would be on the next truck and delivered 7 days after your estimated delivery date. The did give you a 100 discount for that mistake. Then the carrier broke down 680 miles from you not 700 and again they offered another discount because of the issues which was another 50.00. They did everything they could to offer you a discount. As for the cost increase of 6%. Your original quote was 780, meaning 530 to the carrier and the 250 deposit. This carrier wanted 825, we negotiated to 800. The carrier got 575, and we collected 225, so we collected less money to secure you a carrier, so we provided you a discount as well. So your 6% was 20.00. Once all the discounts took place, you only paid 650 for your transport. I know that cannot make up for the delays, but we as the broker have no control over delays. You are aware of them as you signed the terms and conditions. The carrier and I both have apologized that they loaded the wrong vehicle, but mistakes do happen, and we cannot change what happened. As for my communication, I was in communication from the date you placed your order, I confirmed with you the date and time the carrier was scheduled to pick up your vehicle. They told us the vehicle was loaded, because they thought they had loaded your vehicle. From there we as the broker give the carrier some drive time and do not bother them unless the customer requests an update. As they get closer to delivery we check in with them. They were still on schedule and only when they started to do their deliveries did they notice they had the wrong vehicle, which is when all this started and I again became involved. I returned vmails on Monday, but did not over the weekend as I do not work on weekends. Again I am sorry that the carrier loaded the wrong vehicle, and was delayed, but my customer service should not be reflected in that. I stayed in communication with you, as all notes are in your order. If you look at the last few months, you are the only negative review I have received, so my customer service record does speak for itself. [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:3/11/2015 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: FJ 40 from FL to Vegas!
    Review:This is the second time I have worked with Kimberly Freiley, and my experience was wonderful. The price was better than 4 other companies I checked with and Uship. Communication flawless, organized emails telling me what I needed to do. Took lit... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Scott, Thank you so much for this positive review! I really love reading positive comments from my customers. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott E Leaver
    Date:3/10/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Easy and Uneventful Auto Shipping Experience
    Review:This was my first time needing auto shipping services. I needed to get a car shipped from CO to CA. After several very uneasy conversations with other brokers, I was fortunate enough to come across Auto Shipping Group. From my initial contact with... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Nannette thank you for choosing ASG and my services it was my pleasure to get your the vehicle out to you and assist in making the process smooth for you. That is what we all strive to do for our customers here at Auto Shipping Group. My very best to you and your family and I look forward to working with you again in the future should the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Nannette SchervoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Tige Yeargin was really amazing and helpful..First time transporting my car, he explained everything and it was delivered as promised. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah Ferguson
    Date:3/10/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE CALL SELINA (360) 406-4885
    Review:Auto Shipping Group is reliable and honesty. I was assisting by Selina of ASG from the beginning to the end of my auto transport shipment. Brooks Transport services was on time and reliable. I am very pleased with their services. [ View ]
    Response:Selina Brigham 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your daughter for the auto transport to Washington DC. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Quoc L.
    Date:3/10/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: car review
    Review:Well the broker Julie was a pleasure to deal with. The woman from xclusive auto carriers was rude after the driver phoned me and asked if he could deliver the cars late Monday night around midnight, I accepted. Upon hanging up I gave it thought and ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoSHippingGroup.com Julie thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I apologize for any misunderstanding with the driver and if you feel they were upset. You had told the driver that it was ok for him to deliver at that time so he had his office contact the other customer's to set things up so when we contacted him and back and got ahold of him they had to call the customer's again and change things with everyone after you had said it was ok. Everything worked out for the delivery time we changed to. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services it was nice to meet you. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Julie RosenblattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Kimberly was very attentive and thorough! They were reasonable and worked with me to get my vehicle to my point of destination on time! I would recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Natalie, Thank you so much! I know it was a while ago that I transported for you, but I really appreciate everything! If there is anything else I can do, or if you know someone that needs my help please let me know. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie Lambert
    Date:3/10/2015 5:04:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin was great to deal with
    Review:It was a very easy process and well explained. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time and arrived in excellent condition. I would highly recommend Tige for vehicle shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Smith
    Date:3/9/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transparency and Service
    Review:I was given the run around by Montway Transport. They under quoted the task and kept me in the dark for a month. Kim was honest and followed through to find a quality carrier within 48 hours of contacting her. She was awesome! The driver , Michae... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Rick, Thank you so much for such kind words! I am so glad we were able to pull you out of the situation you were put in. If there is anything else I can do for you right now let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick VanderHorst
    Date:3/9/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: great
    Review:great service, was very pleased with everything start to finish. received the vehicle a little a head of schedule. felicia williams handled everything start to finish. will use them again [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Al...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Al Joyce
    Date:3/9/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I am very satisfied with the service I received from Autoshipping. I felt confident that my car would be delivered on time and in excellent condition. The cost was reasonable. The driver who was to take my car was professional. I especially want to c... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Diane it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Diane KaufmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL SELINA - (360) 406-4885
    Review:Order #1014965 So I've spent a fair amount of time moving around the United States, first in our cross country move from SoCal to Indiana in 2006, Indiana back to SoCal in 2008 and then back to Indiana in that same year. Two of those times I've used... [ More ]
    Response:Selina Brigham 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the wonderful review and understanding that the quote process is an estimate and in order to have your vehicle shipped in a time frame that works for you, it is sometimes necessary to bump the price offering for the carrier up a bit to meet the current market rate to get the transport done. I'm glad that your request for top loading was honored, as I know that it was important to you. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/8/2015 5:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service from Tige Yeargin of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I had never shipped a car before, so I was nervous about entrusting my car to an auto shipping broker. After making several calls to different companies, I was impressed by Tige's professionalism and excellent customer service. He explained to me how... [ More ]
    Poster:MargauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2015 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: Seattle to Dallas in great shape
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle and I had heard plenty of horror stories. Lance staab made it easy and comfortable. He was in contact with with me the entire time, calling to be sure the car was picked up on time and delivered. The gu... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance.staab@gmail.com Tony, Thank you so much for the fabulous review. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I could not went as smoothly without your assistance. I Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony J GrecoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: My car was damaged. Horrible company.
    Review:My car was shipped from VA to AZ February 2015. The people that ASG used were terrible. They were barely responsive, they gave no indication of when the car would arrive, and they called an hour before they were there, giving us no heads up. I ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible however on rare occasions when we do have an issue we do our best to remedy the situation. I was fighting an uphill battle as the damage was reported a week later. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:3/6/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a lifted Tundra CrewMax 4x4 from South Texas to Washington State!
    Review:I was VERY pleased to have worked with Chell Hart in the transport of my 2012 Tundra Crew Max 4x4 from Texas to Washington. I told her from the get-go that this truck was my baby and that I would really appreciate her finding a transport company tha... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Isaac, I was so tickled to get to help you move your beast of a truck! (What a gorgeous vehicle!) I appreciate that you were aware of my determination to stay connected and make sure that your baby got to you in great condition, within the budget parameters we had established, and (mostly) on the timeline we wanted. Thanks for the nice words, a Welcome!!, and I hope you fall in love with this state just like I did! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Isaac Sanchez
    Date:3/6/2015 10:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68