View 153,912 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,913th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2628 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Brandon was extraordinary
    Review:Brandon took the time to educate me on the process and ensure that it was all going to be okay. He spent over an hour talking with me via phone and answering all my questions. I am very impressed with his compassion and work ethic. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Erica and Carissa, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting car from Minnesota to Florida
    Review:The customer service was excellent...Chell Hart was wonderful. She was prompt, great follow through, very knowledgable and superior in her personal caring. Intransit was the transport company and they were excellent. The drivers were really wonderfu... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Francie!! I'm almost sad that your transport is finished and I have to say goodbye. You were one of the best customers ever! I really appreciated your persistent communication and wish you best in the future! Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you or anyone you know needs help transporting their vehicles! I promise to work as hard for them as I did for you! Thanks again for the wonderful words! All my best, -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Francie E. RichtsmeierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart, (360) 464-1039
    Review:The support and service that was provided was fast, responsive and honest. The car arrived on time with no issues regarding the condition of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear JMT, I was happy to help you move your vehicle from Arizona to Pennsylvania. I hope you'll remember me to friends/family/coworkers if you know they need a reliable broker for their transport needs! Take Care! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:JMT
    Date:11/11/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fine Job by Auto Transport Group
    Review:The staff at Auto Transport Group is very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. Their price was competitive and they promptly found a carrier to handle all three of our vehicles, two of which are Classics. Kim especially had to work... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Caroline, I am so sorry that NAO was not the best at communication. As I replied to your email I will make sure I contact them. If there is anything else I can do to help you please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again and welcome to Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:Caroline EmmertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia did an excellent job of coordinating the transportation of my car. She was easy to reach when I had questions and she provided frequent updates. The vehicle arrived 3 days later than the shipping company told Felicia and I, but it all worked ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/11/2014 8:14:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Pick-up was late but well within the range that I specified. Reason for the lateness was brought to my attention and I was kept up-to-date. Thanks to the broker, I built flexibility into my scheduling. Driver was knowlegible and friendly. I had t... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Fred...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason ASG has maintained an industry leader. Because of ASG's tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Fred Giel
    Date:11/10/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Review:Tige is great, He's obviously passionate about helping people. The driver was friendly and professional and flexible when necessary. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Ron GreenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell my customer service rep was extremely knowledgeable, pleasant & followed up as discussed. Though I did not use this service at the time I definitely would in the future. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Camille! I was tickled to be able to provide you concise and accurate information about your cost and time frame on this transport. I do not assume that everyone I talk to would be best served by shipping, but I do believe that everyone calling me should be treated as if they were my most loyal repeat customer. I will be here if you change your mind about needing a carrier on this route or for any further shipping needs. Thank you for the kind words- you really made my day! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Camille
    Date:11/10/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Wendy was wonderful and easy to work with. She set everything up in one phone call and called me to check in several times as well. She is a true professional! [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello Holly! Thank you so much for this review. It is very exciting that your daughter is going to be attending college right here in Washington! I wish you well and admire your courage. If you need anything at all, just call . Wendy barker easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Holly C
    Date:11/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Nightime
    Review:Loading up by flashlight at 11 PM was not much fun. And wanting to unload after dark was rejected. Next day, all went well. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Will and thanks for the 5 star review! Yes loading and unloading in the dark can sometimes be an issue and sometimes impossible to avoid. Glad all went well with no damage. Take care, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Will RuddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This is the fourth car I have moved through this group. Felicia found a spot for our car within a few hours, and we were off to the races. I will call her again next time I need to ship. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello John ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/10/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia is easy to communicate with and she is very clear. She was helpful and my vehicle was delivered unharmed and I am extremely pleased. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** 1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Butler
    Date:11/10/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience!
    Review:I had a lot of trouble choosing a company to ship my car across the country, but then I talked to Lance at ASP. He spent time walking me through the process and answering my questions. So I went with my gut. And I was right! My car was picked up with... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@gmail.com Maya, Wow I want to thank you so very much for the great review. It was simple a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. I want to thank you for entrusting me to do the job. I know you could have chosen a multitude of brokers but you chose me. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Maya RufinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Review
    Review:My experience with both Auto Shipping Group representative, DAn Cabral and Unified Auto Transport was very good. Dan in particular was always available to me when I had questions, answered my emails promptly. He was most helpful and if I had to have ... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP***DAN CABRAL 360-284-7175 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure in serving you and look forward to help you and family soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Fran
    Date:11/9/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:ASG was brokering a deal to transport two vehicles from CA to VA. Initial contact was good and I had no concerns. SAM ANDERSON contacted me on who the carrier would be and I contacted the carrier. I informed SAM on the dates and something was amiss. ... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922.. sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE. Steven, thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I know moving into a new home thousands of miles from the old one can be stressful. I always try to give customers the top notch service they deserve. Carriers run on their own schedules and getting there early, if possible, is good for their bottom line. You felt more comfortable with paying storage than requesting assistance with the early delivery from strangers in a new area. Everything worked out well. Please contact me directly if you need auto transport in the future......Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen MichaleskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping group review
    Review:We had a great experience with ASG. Our vehicle arrived on time and was in good condition. Julie Johnston was our Account Executive and was excellent. She was very helpful, courteous and professional. She listened to our concerns and met our need... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Rich and Helen, it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport, thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I am sooo glad that you are ok! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My very best to you both! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Rich & Helen LoonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: Dan Cabral (360) 853-2828
    Review:Dan was extremely helpful and always readily available to answer any questions. I will use this company again if I need to ship my car. [ View ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP***DAN CABRAL 360-284-7175 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks for your kind words and look forward in serving you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:11/8/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:a first class experience. Felicia was on it from the start and made the process seamless. Kept me informed every step of the way. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as promised. NO surprises. Overall, a great experience. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Rob, Awww, thanks again for your kind words. As your single point of contact I was here to help you from the time you placed your reservation clear through delivery. My main focus is you the customer. I'm glad I was able to provide you with 5 Star Customer Service. I look forward to serving you next time. Thanks again~ [ view ]
    Poster:R. Taberner
    Date:11/8/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Sam Andersen of Auto Shipping Group was excellent to work with. Her assistant covered for her during a period when original shipper could not take my car and she immediately found me another transporter. This was my first experience at shipping a v... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson...(360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com...CALL ME FOR YOUR AUTO SHIPPING NEEDS! William, Thank you for the 5-STAR review. It always amazes me how smoothly the auto shipping process can be. And I always do everything I can to keep it that way. I'm not big on unwanted surprises. So I follow each order through to completion and keep everyone informed and "on the same page". Please feel free to recommend me to your friends and give them my direct number. Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:William CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:Danielle heagy at auto shipping group was very friendly and helpful. She found me a enclosed transport for my car on the day I wanted and my car was delivered on time and in good condition.. The couple who delivered my car where also friendly and t... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Brian, THANK you so much for the AWESOME 5 STAR review! You were so EASY to work with! I am so happy you felt I was helpful and FRIENDLY during the transport of your vehicle, as I strive for a POSITIVE relationship with each client. It is wonderful you received your vehicle so quickly and with such a FANTASTIC carrier we picked for you! I hope you are ENJOYING your car and FLORIDA, while we are having this wonderful winter weather in the Pacific North West!! Thank you again SO MUCH BRIAN!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Brian funk
    Date:11/8/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Service and customer education
    Review:I'll be brief. I not only got my car transported on time, which was a very small window and no small feat, but the biggest value was the education I received. I now know exactly how the industry works, what the companies do when you contact them, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Luke Febres
    Date:11/7/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Reasonable quote, prompt communication, on time delivery, and great follow up. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****Over 6 Years Experience in Auto Shipping***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****Joe, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Joe McMenamyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral
    Review:I contacted Dan Cabral on very short notice to transport my boss vehicle, he was very helpful and was able to honor my request the same day. He was very informative and answered all my questions. He responded to my emails no matter what the hour was... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM I look forward in serving you when you come back from San Francisco. [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Kimball
    Date:11/7/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: A++ easy, professional, wonderful experience
    Review:i worried about moving my 1971 ford 100 truck down from central upstate NY- in the middle of nowhere- to athens, ga. for over a year. after researching who was the most respected company, i found auto transport company to be highly regarded online. ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:David Levitt/ Rhonda LevittsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Was Great
    Review:Sam got all my info right away to a transport company who picked my car up the next day! I love my car and made sure I picked the best Broker in the US my car also arrived 2 days early throughout the whole time Sam was great and keeping me up to date... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 CALL FOR YOUR QUOTE TODAY sam@autoshippinggroup.com Sergio, Thank you for the 5-star review. I understand having a "baby" that resides in the garage. Taking care of the car can be almost ritualistic. Giving it and the keys to a perfect stranger to take from one side of the country to the other can make you very nervous. I always strive to make my customers transports a smooth as possible. I appreciate it very much that your company has elected to use us for their auto transport needs and I look forward to giving you and them excellent service in the future.....Again, thank you for your business......Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Sergio Zamora
    Date:11/7/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Review:Kimberley Freiley of Auto Transport Group gave exceptional service. I was very pleased with every facet of the process. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jim, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim O'Brien
    Date:11/7/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car transport
    Review:Wendy Barker was very helpful in setting up, facilitating and following up consistently throughout my transport. The driver remained in constant contact throughout transport and was even one day early with delivery. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME 360 214 3680 Thank you Candice! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Good luck with your new job! Wendy Barker ASG Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Candance WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: KUDOS TO ROBERT REYES FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I had many "offers" to transport the vehicle, the price offered by ASG was the best (I had one lower but could never get them to return my call when I asked for firm price and details). Robert Reyes at ASG was knowledgable, upfront will ... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your feedback Faheem! You were absolutely wonderful to work with and I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle safely to Illinois. I look forward to speaking with you again when you need to make future arrangements. CALL FOR INSTANT FREE QUOTE!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE! CALL NOW! [ view ]
    Poster:Faheem Kazimi
    Date:11/7/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Everything went really well. I was concerned about being scamed, they provided me with an alternate payment option, which worked great. Julie was very nice and kept a very open communication with me. The driver was awsome too. My car was even deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Julie k (360)464-1043 JulieK@aoutshippinggroup.com Arena I enjoyed working with you and your family and so happy you got your car before the weekend have fun!! [ view ]
    Poster:Arena Turner
    Date:11/7/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Nancy Nelson 360-243-9514
    Review:although a lot of other companies tried to scare me off from doing business with any one of them Ms Nancy Nelson assured me of a quality of service. She had been persistent and professional. My doubts about getting the deal done was eliminated when ... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy Nelson, Nancy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-243-9514 Thank you Eyosias for allowing me to assist you in shipping your vehicle. Even though the first carrier canceled two times, we have it scheduled to safe and be delivered today around 2 PM. I hope you win the monthly drawing to have your transport costs reimbursed for using Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:eyosias m. Beyene
    Date:11/7/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I contacted Felicia on Tuesday and took us a couple of minutes to talk about the case. Then I said I wanted my car to be loaded preferably end of the week so she managed it to be loaded on Friday afternoon. She is excellent, fast and super nice. She ... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** [ view ]
    Poster:Akram
    Date:11/6/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: JC Rogers 360-464-2588
    Review:The representative that assisted us with our order was knowledgeable, professional and polite. He responded quickly to our questions and made our decision to select Auto Shipping Group (ASG) as our vehicles carrier easy and painless. We compared pr... [ More ]
    Response:JC Rogers (360) 464-2588 jcrogers@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Gaylon, it has been a pleasure working with you. I greatly appreciate you time and patience. I look forward to working with you more in the future. Please do not hesistate to contact me for more information or future shipping. Thank You - JC [ view ]
    Poster:Gaylon Ray
    Date:11/6/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a car from CA to NY.
    Review:Let's keep it simple. Shipping a car seems like I'm getting hustled from every direction. Everyone is calling, things are changing, nothing is 'concrete". I just felt like someone was going to pull the wool over my eyes at any given moment. ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chris, Thank you so much for the quick response in leaving me a review. I really appreciate the trust you had in me to transport your vehicle. It was a pleasure assisting you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Chris BakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Lance really helped out
    Review:Lance was a great help in finding out where our car was when we weren't getting any information from the actual carrier. He was able to nail down a delivery time and really made us feel like at least someone was aware of where our car was and that w... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff, Thank you so much for the great reveiw. I really appreciate your patience with the carrier. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff NewcombThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I never realized that I there were many car shipping companies that promise to ship your car, only to make changes to rates, pick-up, or delivery dates. People warned me that because I got a great price quote that I would probably have problems. Thi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Paul, Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad you entrusted me with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul ZobyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:Overall, my experience with Auto Shipping Group was very good. Martha was very knowledgeable and explained how the process works. Her explanation matched what my car mechanic told me. I trust him and I trusted Martha. There seemed to be slow communic... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. But Joan you forgot to mention I saved you 150 on your transport! I hope you have a nice trip and congrats on the move! [ view ]
    Poster:Joan DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle
    Review:The Shipping went without a problem. Felicia did a great job lining up the pick up to work within my time requirements. Thanks!! [ View ]
    Poster:G Glaude
    Date:11/6/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: International Scout transport
    Review:After evaluating many auto shipping companies, I settled on Auto Shipping Group because of their reviews and the persistance of their Rep, Sam. She was not too pushy and professional, so they got the job. She also followed up with me after I gave the... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com...CALL ME DIRECT FOR A QUOTE...I WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS. Rob, Thank you for the 5-star review. I understand the attachment we have for our vehicles and how much we want them to get TLC when we have to ship one. I was happy to assist you with this transport and I hope you will call me again when you have auto transport needs. Thanks again for your business. Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Rob GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very polite and kind to work with. Even when the first arrangement fell through, she worked hard to set something else up for us. In future, I would probably consider using the company again as long as I had adequate time before the ti... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Megan, It's great to hear fom you and thank you for your feedback. Yes, more time than less is helpful when lining available vehicles with drivers who are usually already in transit. Much has to do with timing. Thanks for your kind words and business. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Admin
    Date:11/6/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:The process to ship the car across the country could not have been easier. Martha kept me informed throughout the process and the driver was the ultimate in professional. I would definitely recommend using this vendor. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENING AND WEEKENDS! Thank you so much for the amazing review Brian! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian HoffmeisterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty good for my first time
    Review:I really had a rough time choosing a company. I had called so many and had so many contact me with the same stories and sales pitches that I realized this business was a lot like dealing with towing and junk yards. Felicia was so helpful and punctual... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Britney, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your confidence in myself and our drivers . Please take care~ Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Britney C
    Date:11/6/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I recently had Two Vehicles Shipped From Oregon To Georgia. I Had never had a vehicle shipped before, and didn't Know much about it. I spoke with Martha from Auto Shipping Group. She explained the process of having vehicles shipped and answered all m... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS!! What a great review Chris! I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Thanks again for allowing us to serve you with these two cool cars! Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Hawkins
    Date:11/5/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:I submitted my initial quote request on 10/18 and received a quote from Wendy of Auto Shipping Group quickly. At the time I was not quite ready to commit to a date, and she was very understanding and did not push me to set up the shipment then and th... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360-214-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Patrick, Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was my pleasure working with you! I am very happy I was able to answer all of your questions and ease your mind! ASG Honest! Reliable! Wendy Barker! Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:11/5/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I worked with Martha. She provided excellent customer service. This was my first time shipping a car and she walked me through the process. She was honest throughout the entire process and I would use the company again. The only con was that I was qu... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Veronica, Thank you so much for the amazing review. I'm sorry the price went up a bit, the reason why is because you needed a quicker pick up, we needed to offer more money in order to get you pick up faster. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:11/5/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: A plus in my book, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Review:I highly recommend using Auto Shipping Group (ASG). Besides them being the lowest price around for a transport from AZ to FL, they were very quick. It took only 5 days! Randy the rep I dealt with, answered all of my questions and was there for me eve... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Hey Jim, thanks for taking the time to leave me a review..it's much appreciate. I would also like to thank you for being incredibly easy to work with. I look forward to help you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim CembrookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:Good Reviews Might Include: Facts about experience with this company The price of the transport Information about damage and the claim process Time line of events including time for pickup and transport Company contact person Order or Tracking ... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Shona You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:ShonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a Car from NC to CA
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle. The experience was very easy and everything Kimberly Freiley said was true and accurate. The whole process was seamless and smooth The car was picked up when they said it would be and it got to me 2 d... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shirley, Thank you so much! I am sorry the carrier was delayed a few days, but I am happy that you were satisfied with our services. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Shirley JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-464-2504
    Review:I had a wonderful experience working with the Auto Shipping Group, especially Martha Castillo. I was provided a carrier promptly after contacting them. More importantly, Martha went above and beyond to find a suitable carrier when I communicated to h... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote available AFTER HOURS and WEEKENDS! Thank you so much Andrew for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew DisotellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and value for money
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to ship my car from Phoenix, AZ to Ronkonkoma, NY. I called them just a week in hand to ship my car. They provided the service immediately and found me a carrier within the next two business days. Knowing that I am ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Subarna, it was my pleasure to assist you...take care and please don't hesitate to call upon me should you need to ship a car again. [ view ]
    Poster:Subarna BanerjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: CA to VA
    Review:Satisfied with service . Well with in estimated time . Driver was very flexible and helpful . Wendy and Kim from Auto shipping group ensured process was smooth and all the requests made were considered and put in place . [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680...Thank you for this great review! It was our pleasure helping you get your car moved! ..WENDY BARKER..Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:PS
    Date:11/4/2014 7:46:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53