View 148,196 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,197th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1934

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1934 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.53% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: New Member of the Family
    Review:That's right, a car is like a member of your family. You take car of it and it takes car of you. I purchased a car from my dad in Michigan this month. I needed it transported to Montana. I got all the emails and phone calls from a lot of transport co... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lars it was wonderful working with you on your transport and assisting in getting your family back to you :) You and your wife are such pleasant people and I wish you the very best!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Very Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lars PuginaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Transport from Bakersfield to LA area went great. Car was picked up early and delivery was also earlier than what I expected. Will surely return and contact Julie when I'm in need of transport. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com JP it was my pleasure working with you again on your transport. I look forward to the next move. My Best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:8/16/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:I recently purchased a show car from Alabama. It was a nice experience until I needed to find a shipper. I read on the internet some of the games shippers play. I choose a shipper for a reasonable and am given all the assurances that we were all set ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab...360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim KeenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review: Chell Hart was agood person to have on my side, always calling to keep me informed what was going on. The car was a little dirty but that was because of the rains here in Arizona, other than that I am pleased with the Auto Shipping Group. Thank Y... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com Brian! I was honored to work with you on this route. I was happy to hear your vehicle showed up on time and just a bit dirty. Please remember me to friends, family, and co-workers for any future shipping needs! I'll always be on your side! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Brian LarsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Well done Auto Transport!
    Review:Stephanie did an excellent job of explaining the process and providing a quote. Additionally she followed up on my questions in a timely manner and found a quality supplier to ship my vehicle. Overall my needs were met. Thus I will use th... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 Star Service**** [ view ]
    Poster:Tonya L AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige is the Best! I will always use him for Transporting our vehicles!!! Prices are always excellent and we have never had a complaint from a customer! Thanks Tige! [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:8/15/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Review:DON"T sign up on those websites that send out your request to a bunch of transporters. I took CarsDirect.com recommendation and contacted Auto Shipping Group (Formerly Magic Carpet Auto Transport). http://www.carsdirect.com/car-buying/3-m... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Brendan and many thanks for the fantastic review. I was actually unaware of that website until you informed me of it. That is very good to know and I am proud to work for a company that outshines the rest. We are always striving to make things better. Thanks again for the review and your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Brendan
    Date:8/15/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great working with Auto Shopping Group
    Review:Sue Garrison was nothing short of terrific to work with from first contact to last. She stayed on top of some very challenging logistical challenges, promptly returned all of messages/texts/email. Truly a professional angel in the auto shipping busin... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much James for the wonderful review. Yes there were some out of the ordinary occurrences on this one, but being persistent works out sometimes. So glad it all worked out and it was my pleasure assisting you. [ view ]
    Poster:James W.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Was a pleasure to work with Matt @ Auto Shipping Group. He was polite, followed up on all queries, and helped liaise with the shipping company to ensure the moving process went as smoothly and frictionless as possible. Thank you Matt! [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services. We had a few hiccups but we were able to make adjustments and communicate our way through without any blowouts. Shipping vehicles is not an exact science so as long as communication is had, problems can be minimized. Thanks to you for being so understanding through the process, pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/15/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tige was great
    Review:Tige was straight forward and honest and was great in communication. Would definately use them again. If you are thinking about using Auto Shipping Group, you should. They were middle of the road on price, and if they were the cheapest my truck would... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad ArmstrongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Porsche to Canada
    Review:Chell was excellent. She kept in contact with me and ensured that the car was delivered on time and confirmed delivery. The best car shipping experience I have had. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Michel, I am tickled to hear this was the best car shipping experience you've had so far.. I know you move a lot of vehicles so I really appreciate this review! I will be here to help with any future shipping needs! Enjoy the new Car! _Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Michel LerouxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:Easy pick up and delivery. Car came early - 7 days from CT to CA! Auto Shipping Group was pleasant over the phone, and made me feel at ease with the whole process. I was pretty worried after reading a lot of horror stories online about other companie... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Kate, Thank you so much! It was great working with you and I am so glad that your vehicle arrived earlier than expected. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Kate S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Review:The service from ASG was very good. They were very responsive to my questions and honest about the pricing. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jim Thank you for taking the time to send me a review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim SinnotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Car Damaged. Never heard back from Agent about it
    Review:I chose this company because of their "door-to-door" service. I have found that if a company advertises door-to-door, it is most likely not the case. From the first conversation the representative wanted me to drive 1.5 hrs away to drop the... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Gayle, when a customer does an inspection on a vehicle at arrival they must be careful. If you sign with No damages It is almost impossible to go to Insurance company with a claim. We move over 8000 vehicles a year, every once in a while there is a dent or scratch that insurance will cover if it is documented on Bill of lading. Wish you the best in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:gayle wheeler
    Date:8/15/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Bond-Williams was thorough from start to finish and was always available to answer questions. My only issue was that the pick-up of my vehicle was a few miles from my house because the side streets are too small for a large truck. The large ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Jacob, Thank you so much for taking time out during your hectic move to provide feedback on your experience. The loading address you provided was not accessible for the carrier size assigned to handle your vehicle transport. Smaller neighborhoods usually have weight restrictions to protect the streets. I'm glad he was able to access your vehicle off the main drag though. Next time you'll know to chose the local grocery store. Well thanks so much and take care. Thank you~ [ view ]
    Poster:JGarner
    Date:8/14/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: perfect
    Review:everything went fine miss hart walked through the entire process made me feel very comfortable with her services I was happy the car came in on time in good condition even the driver was nice I gave him a $40 tip also. Great experience overall. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Doug! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! I really appreciate you choosing to work with me! This was almost a text-book transport, but I'm glad you were aware that I took extra time to walk you through the process and follow the carrier through to delivery. Please remember me to any friend, family, or coworkers you know need help with shipping... [ view ]
    Poster:doug higgs
    Date:8/14/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Customer Priority, Flexible, Solid Company!
    Review:Through a brief internet search, I found Auto Shipping Group fairly mixed in with a lot of seemingly, less-than-reputable companies. Their oversight of, I believe it was 5 other highly rated companies as well as their review base were what I needed.... [ More ]
    Poster:Heath
    Date:8/14/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group was very helpful
    Review:Cassie at Auto Shipping Group called me every day until my car was safely shipped! It was wonderful knowing that she was working hard to find someone to ship my car for the right price. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com OH Laura, you were sooooo pleasant to work for. Always happy, very uplifting. It truly was a pleasure helping you ship your car. More customers like you would make my days so enjoyable. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Nagy
    Date:8/14/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell was awesome and pleasant to work with. My particular job was not the easiest since I had to reschedule about three times. Chell followed up with me on a regular basis and was always easy to contact. Simply put, she is an all around good person ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-4390***chellh@autoshippinggroups*** Adrian! This was one of the most interesting ships I have had the privileged of handling. I really appreciated the level of communication between you and the buyer on this order- made it easier for me to work on the carrier side of the equation. I will gladly be your favorite shipping agent forever! We'll chat soon, I'm sure. [ view ]
    Poster:Adrian Jara
    Date:8/14/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group = Excellent Service
    Review:My experience working with Martha Castillo was exceptional. After a very bad experience with another company, Martha was professional, courteous, and was able to have our car picked up the same day if necessary. The driver/transporter was flexible ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much! You started with a bad experience in this industry and I was set on turning that around and making it a great one! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. Call me back if needed in the future we will make it happen:) [ view ]
    Poster:Becky Meyer
    Date:8/14/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:After much research I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. I read in some reviews that Transport Reviews is not a real review service. Well I can assure you now that it is and that my experience was top notch! I also researched Edmunds and the ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Jeff, Thank you for the review! You were such a great customer to speak with and I am very happy you were picked up and delivered in the time frame you needed and I am very glad you stuck with me! Thanks again for the review and call me anytime for another shipment ever in the future! . ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff T.
    Date:8/14/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:My experience with this company was excellent. Martha explained everything very well since it was my first time using an auto transport company.When I had questions, she contacted me with answers in a prompt time frame. Her professional and courteous... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I do my very best, enjoy working with people and educating them about the industry, the rest works itself out! Best wishes to you, have a great summer:) [ view ]
    Poster:Roland Alexander
    Date:8/14/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Martha Castillo was great. She got the job set up so that my transporter picked up the car the day I needed and delivered it to me the day I needed. She knows her business. Highly recommend and will use again. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Michael, thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service I offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again:) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Made it a quick and easy shipment. Always keeps the customer happy. Shipper was there on time and arrived early. Chell will work hard for her customer no matter the locations. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Greg! I was concerned about finding a carrier running through your part of South Dakota, but we got it done in fine fashion! I hope you'll remember me to your friends and family for any of their shipping needs! Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:8/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha made shipping my car easy and painless. Thanks for doing such a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Jason, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I got it shipped fast and saved you money! You were awesome thanks for being such a great customer :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jason Jones
    Date:8/14/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I contacted a different shipping company before and they did not contact me again to give me any updates with my quote. With Martha Castillo from Auto Shipping Group, I was able to get my car shipped from New York to California in a little more than ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your route was extremely high in demand we were able to find a carrier at a good price for you. We never ignore our customers and I know you all customers by name because I work on my orders every single day! Thanks for coming back to us and allowing us to take care of you :) [ view ]
    Poster:Kristeen Pareja/ LauroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:My car being transported was the least stressful part of my move. They were able to find a driver quickly & schedule a pick up for just a couple days after I called. Julie was very helpful, always responded to emails promptly and kept me informed... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Leila, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I wish you the very best in your new city and if the need arises again in the future to transport again, I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Leila CurryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: 2009 Polaris Delivered As Promised
    Review:From the first contact with Olivia to the delivery of our vehicle, this was a pleasant experience. From the time we chose Auto Shipping Group to the time our vehicle was delivered, was a total of 7 days. The pickup day to the delivery day was 2 day... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 984-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Kim and Cathy, for all of your patience during this process. I understand it can be frustrating on the other end, and you have to trust someone. I appreciate you guys for trusting in me and I was determined not to let you down#Walk By Faith, Not By Sight#God Bless You [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Or Cathy ArmstrongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia-Bond Williams @602-428-6872
    Review:We have now shipped five cars from East to West or vice versa. This was definitely the smoothest delivery yet. Also, the driver was very professional, the best of all the drivers. Felicia was great at keeping in touch and answering any questions. ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Carol, Aww thank you so much for your 5 star review! When booking with ASG you will be assigned a single point of contact who will work with you from the time you place your reservation clear through delivery. Our goal is to provide you with 5 star customer service. Now that you have a reputable source when transporting I look forward to working with you on your sixth transport! Thanks so much and please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Labov
    Date:8/13/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:I called Brittany to make a reservation to have my kia spectra transported from pittsburgh,pa to peoria, az and she could not of been any nicer. she was very helpful, answered my questions to the best of her knowledge and was very honest with me. the... [ More ]
    Response:**BRITTANY ANDERSON 360-853-2827 brittany@autoshippinggroup.com** Brett, Thank you for taking time to write a review for me! I appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you! If you ever need to ship a car in the future I would be happy to help! [ view ]
    Poster:Brett BrozovichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Lance!!
    Review:Great customer service. I had never used an Auto Carrier before. They answered all my questions and eased my fears. Once again Thank you Lance for your great work and taking responsibility in moving my vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Manu, Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I really appreciate the time you took to write it for me. I am so glad I was able to assist you in the transport [ view ]
    Poster:Manohar Prathpati
    Date:8/13/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation on time
    Review:The transportation time is faster than I would expect and they are able to drop off on time. The car is a bit dirty though, which is reasonable as the car took a long journey across the country. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yan thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. I am sorry about the dirt [ view ]
    Poster:Yan ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:I have shipped other auto/trucks in the past but this was by far the quickest and easiest service I have experienced. [ View ]
    Response:****Joe McConnell 602-428-6880****5 Star Service***D.Shaw, thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:D Shaw
    Date:8/13/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, fair price
    Review:This company is a broker and will charge a ~$250 fee on top of the price of the transport (which you will pay to the driver on arrival). This may sound bad, but in reality every single company we could find was a broker, and I think it would take a ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES TOO. Ryan, you could almost do MY job......LOL! Great review, thank you so much for using me and trusting that I am the best in the biz! Obviously you were right. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipping experience
    Review:The service I got to explain the car shipping experience was incredible - I felt like every other company was giving me the run around and I couldn't understand the process. Melissa got my bid accepted within 30 mins of submitting it so I knew the pi... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Jason, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our services here at Auto Shipping Group. Communication is the key in this industry and I feel as though the better we are at that the better we can execute the shipping process. I love seeing a plan come together and your gift of ample time was well received here in the office because its a rare consideration. Thank you again for taking the time to thoroughly explain your experience with us, call me anytime for future shipments. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson at 360-207-5535 - Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Matthew Peterson and Auto Shipping Group are A-plus all the way! He informed me straight away how the US Freight Board system really worked and what to expect. Pricing was lower than all other offers I'd seen. I was warned early on of a pickup delay,... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. This was an easy order to get done, we did have a slight delay at pick up but they were early on the delivery date, so it looks like everything worked our in the end. We had a truck assigned rather quickly and were able to meet your time frame for the move and that always makes me happy. You were great to work with and communication was constant. Thanks again for the review and the business, please let me know if there is anything else I can do in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Alison McCabe
    Date:8/13/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Right on time and excellent service
    Review:This is my first time transporting car from NH to CA and with Auto Shipping Group Inc I cannot ask for more. Brittany Anderson 360-853-2827 is an excellent person to deal with. First she found a carrier for me in such a short notice and second she wa... [ More ]
    Response:Brittany Anderson! 360-853-2827 Brittany@autoshippinggroup.com Sheue, Thank you for taking time to write review! I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad we were able to get your car picked up so fast and delivered on time! I look forward to helping you ship your other car when you are ready, and will give you a return customer discount. Just give me a call when you are ready! [ view ]
    Poster:Sheue ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson,360-853-2844
    Review:I want to start out by saying my experience with Auto Shipping Group was excellent. I bought a car in Florida and needed it to be shipped to California. This made the communication logistics very tough because my contact person Alexandra had to coord... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jeff, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for myself and my services. I appreciate the feedback very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything ended up working out great. Feel free to give me a call directly when you need to ship another vehicle, and I will be more than happy to set up a free quote for you along with giving you a 'return customer' discount. Again, thank you for the review Jeff! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff HartmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson
    Review:We had a fantastic experience with Alexandra Nelson. Her direct line is 360-853-2844. From the very first time I discussed the possibility of going with her company, I felt comfortable. I interviewed several others and my instinct kept going back... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great. Whenever you need to ship again, feel free to give me a call and I'll be more than happy to help you set the process up for free and give you a 'return customer' discount. Again, thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Todd Trimberger
    Date:8/13/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Review:Cassie with Auto Shipping Group was terrific. She stayed in constant contact with me through out the move and was excellent in walking me through the entire process. I highly recommend using Cassie and the Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Mark, you are so kind. It was a pleasure helping you through you shipment from San Antonio to Olympia WA. Thank you for your business. Have an awesome life. [ view ]
    Poster:MJL
    Date:8/13/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: fIRST iMPRESSIONS
    Review: Quote was returned very promptly and everything was handled very professionally, will recommend this company for any autotransport needs. Thank you Randy [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Dr. Sookra for the kind review. You were very easy to work with and I am glad you had a good shipping experience! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr Neville Sookra
    Date:8/13/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Truck driver issues
    Review:We were very happy with the service of Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was helpful in getting the shipping arranged very promptly. The car arrived on time in good condition. We were not happy with the truck driver from the trucking company. He was ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE **** Hello Lauren , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:8/13/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I would recommend ASG. The picked up quickly and delivered on-time. Olivia was great to deal with, she was great about answering my questions and getting things done. [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup THANK YOU SO MUCH CALEB. I REALLY APPRECIATE WORKING WITH YOU AND GETTING YOUR VEHICLE TO YOU ON TIME. I NEED MORE CLIENTS LIKE YOU. [ view ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:8/13/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Accord shipment
    Review:They were quick to respond and work things quickly. I would recommend them for others as they maintained communication until the vehicle was delivered. Only reason i didn't give 5 stars is that my vehicle was not delivered on time. The actual carri... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review Venkat, I really appreciate it considering the execution of your car shipment. We communicated constantly throughout the process and worked very well together, unfortunately the carrier (Transport Express) were very difficult to get in contact with. We had a very late delivery with no update whatsoever, very frustrating. Thanks again Venkat, you were a pleasure to work with, let me know if you need anything in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:venkat
    Date:8/13/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Randy Chavez (360) 853-2823 (X7048) Excellent customer service
    Review: Randy was referred to me by one of my friends who shipped his car from NC to California and had excellent customer service. Although I had less than little over a week for my move randy helped me find a transporter in like 4 days with reasonable p... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Kiran for the awesome review sir. I knew your shipping was going to be a challenge but we had success. That is why I always say never think something is not possible! [ view ]
    Poster:Kiran G
    Date:8/13/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:Moving from NJ to CA but didn't know the address there yet and would not be in CA to receive the car until two weeks after pickup from NJ. Brandon knew a convenient dropoff location in the destination city and arranged for the car to be delivered on... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Keith , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:8/12/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Review:After a disastrous experience with another company, I was on the verge of driving two days to pick the car up myself. I was very hesitant to try again, but I am so glad I did. Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 and the whole team at Auto Shipping group exce... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Denise, Thank you for the 5-star review.....I am so pleased that we were able to give you a good experience. We care about our customers and our industry and strive to make each person's experience as worry-free as we can. I would be happy to extend the same to anyone you think could benefit from using our service.....all the best [ view ]
    Poster:Denise Ribble
    Date:8/12/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain - Excellent Job
    Review:The true value of a great customer service is when things are not proceeding according to the plan. Malia McClain did a terrific job to get things back on track. There was some misunderstanding in the rates and pick up but she honored the original... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Paranjay, what a delightful review you have posted. I am happy to hear you were so please with my services to you. This is what it is all about....GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Thanks again, enjoy North Carolina, and I hope you don't miss Washington too much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:ParanjayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: The ONLY call you should make when shipping a car, forget Saul, call Jeff Vigue!
    Review:Here's the scenario: A recent death in the family has forced you to ship a car from Long Island NY to Denver. Like most people, the first thing you do is hit the internet to do the research. You consider cost and "ratings", just like you... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks for the awesome review Don! I was just doing my job but I hear stories like yours everyday. At Auto Shipping Group we make the impossible, POSSIBLE!! [ view ]
    Poster:Donald Russo
    Date:8/12/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:We had a complicated situation and Olivia was extremely helpful. She was always in touch with us and the driver. We had to reschedule pick up same day, because of a family emergency and Olivia made it easy and go very smooth. Olivia is excellent ! [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4745 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com First, Casey I want to THANK YOU, for Serving our Country. It was a pleasure working with you and Shawn.May God Bless You, I will never forget you guys. [ view ]
    Poster:Casey B.
    Date:8/12/2014 3:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39