View 179,022 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,023th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2136 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.10% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.90% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:total costs were not as clear as I had hoped. Other than that, the service was top notch. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Jon it was my pleasure assisting your family in your transport and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. I apologize if the pricing was not clear to you in the beginning. I know you received many calls about transporting your vehicle and thought I explained what our fee was and how the process works clearly but again am sorry if I did not. Your two vehicles did get from VA to NM in 4 days instead of the expected 10 day window the carrier gave us and I know you were very happy about it. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Dick
    Date:12/30/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Determining pick up and drop off time was difficult but service was completed as desired driver was very polite [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ed I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know we had a little difficulties but we made it thru. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Durand
    Date:12/30/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent service, Stephanie was a pleasure to deal with, very satisfied! [ View ]
    Response:******STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Rick, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Should the need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again. Take Care & Happy New Year!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Fulco
    Date:12/30/2015 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Received my car on time, great service [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (306) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jaser.. Thank you for the review and your business. My pleasure working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Salameh JaserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and quick!!
    Review:I needed my car shipped same day and Felicia got it done within an hour! Prompt and professional. Custom service was outstanding. [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:12/29/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:When I signed up to locate a Auto transport company to ship my wife's car from Atlanta to Washington DC I was flooded with numerous calls and emails. The only caller I remembered was Felicia who was the most pleasant rep I talked to. When I had to po... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin Davis
    Date:12/29/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Poster:Martin Davis
    Date:12/29/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: So Happy!
    Review:Complete satisfaction with Tige @ Auto Shipping group. This was my first time shipping a vehicle so you can imagine I had a lot of questions/concerns. From the first phone call I knew I didn't need to look any further, Tige reassured me he would find... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa R
    Date:12/29/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Review:Malia was great and did an awesome job! She has great customer service. Call Malia 360-214-3671... I use her often and every time we get wonderful service. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, OFFERING ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS, BEST COMPETITIVE RATES AND FRIENDLY FIVE STAR SERVICE. AVAILABLE ANYTIME OF DAY. Linda, I appreciate all of the business you and June send my way. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Yoshino
    Date:12/29/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Then you Auto Shipping Group for a such great service. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the process, but Julie was always right there when I called and handled everything and put my mind at ease, I highly recommend your service and Julie in ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Dan it was a pleasure working with you, enjoy your vehicle. Let me know if you need my help in the future if the need arises. My best to you and your family in the new year. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Daneil
    Date:12/26/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Mexico delivery
    Review:I will use your company every time if Julie can be my rep... Thanks so much for safely getting my car to Mexico... Your great Julie. See you in Mexico someday. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Veronica thank you for taking time out on Christmas to leave a review of my services to you. I wish you and your family the best and look forward to the return trip in February have it all set up all ready. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime and Best Regards. Have a Happy New Year Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:12/25/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:Julie at auto shipping group called me about 20 minutes after I booked the order and told me the truck could pickup the same day. Thank you for the quick service. Beverly [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Beverly thank you for the review of my services and It was great working with you and getting to know you. I wish you the very very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Happy Holidays Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bev
    Date:12/25/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602.428.6878
    Review:Thank you Julie for your help getting my project car to me. I had so many phone calls but really appreciated your description of the industry and knowledge and it worked out great. Thank you, Merry Christmas, Allan [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Allan it was my pleasure in assisting your in your transport. Enjoy the project I'm sure that the car is going to turn out amazing. Let me know if you need my help in the future if the need arises. Merry Christmas to you too!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:AJ
    Date:12/25/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I will definitely be using Auto Shipping Group again for all my future car transporting needs! Mr. Lance Staab went above and beyond with explaining the whole process and reassured me that he could have my newly purchased car delivered safely and on... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Edward. it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Enjoy the project I'm sure the car will be amazing. Let me know if you need my assistance in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards and Merry Christmas Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Edward
    Date:12/24/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:Great service! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tony...thank you for choosing us for your Auto Shipping needs. Appreciate you and your business. My pleasure working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony J fontaino
    Date:12/24/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was very professional. She answered every one of my questions and comerns. She kept me informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend this company and Stephanie to friends. [ View ]
    Response:******STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Donna, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. IT was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the need arise again. Take Care & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Donna Comeau
    Date:12/24/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless shipment
    Review:Super easy, no issues at all. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Melisa...I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for choosing us for your shipping needs. Happy Holidays!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Melisa Vasquez
    Date:12/24/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was seamless, Stephanie was very responsive and answered all of my questions. The pickup and delivery were on time. My car showed up in the same condition it was picked up in (maybe a bit dusty, but that's to be... [ More ]
    Response:******STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Michael, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smooth for you. Feel free to contact me again should the need arise again in the future. Take Care & Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Goard
    Date:12/24/2015 4:54:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:So I had to reschedule the first date of pickup. DONE - no questions asked, no problems, no fee or anything. Courier was found for my new date. Came and picked it up on time. Delivery actually happened a little earlier than scheduled - which, to me, ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mr Shah Thank you so much for the confidence you had in me to come thru for you on the Transport. It was my pleasure assisting you. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 brokers out there to assist you but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Darshit Shah
    Date:12/23/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:Solid, with follow up. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry McGovern
    Date:12/23/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of a 2005 Ford Excursion
    Review:This transport of my 2005 Ford Excursion was complicated because I was on vacation during that time. But Malia McClain with Auto Shipping Group saw to it that everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:John BrilmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2015 5:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I chose to work with Lance because I felt he was the most honest person of the 30+ phone calls, emails, and text messages I received. He prepared me for a lengthy wait due to the Holiday season and within 2 hours he had a driver team picking my truck... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thomas Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate you haveing the faith in me to get the job done for you. I know you could have gone with so many others but you chose me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:12/22/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation.
    Review:I dealt with Leah from Auto Shipping Group when I recently transported a vehicle I purchased on the other side of the country. From the very first conversation, Leah was professional and I could tell, she was someone who not only enjoyed her job but ... [ More ]
    Response:^*^*^*Nick I was so happy to be part of your new adventure with your Van. I wish you happy holidays and I still need a picture of the new addition^*^*^*LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/22/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Lance was very prompt at answering all my questions. He asked my preferred method of transportation and kept me informed through the entire process via text. I knew where my car was every step of the way. I was transporting a Classic Car and was v... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brian Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate you haveing the faith in me to get the job done for you. I know you could have gone with so many others but you chose me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Davis
    Date:12/22/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment with ASG
    Review:I have shipped multiple times with Greg as ASG. He is awesome and always gets a fair rate with reputable carriers. I would highly recommend ASG if you want the job done right without hassles. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Chris ..always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your continued business and review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/22/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams@602-428-6872
    Review:All I can say is WOW!! I have never shipped a vehicle before and went online to investigate. Auto Shipping Group and Felicia had great reviews so I gave her a call and decided to place my reservation with her. She was great throughout the whole proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:12/22/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438 and Julie 602-428-6878
    Review:Heidi and Julie and driver Carlos were a great team that serviced us. Would use again, especially if I could get this team. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Richard it was our pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth and stress free for them. If the need arises again in the future we look forward to working with you again. Best Regards & Happy Holidays Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Barron
    Date:12/22/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia was great!
    Review:Felicia was excellent as the contact person, she was great at updating me on what was happening with my vehicle. Overall, great experience with Felicia but not so much with the actual transport company itself. [ View ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:12/22/2015 3:53:00 AM
    Subject: Felecia
    Review:I choose this company solely on the strength of Felecia's initial voicemail to me, which was clear, friendly and thorough (an exception in this business, I have found). She was patient in answering my questions, worked with me to set up dates for pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen C
    Date:12/21/2015 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Flawless in transporting my "baby", a 2015 Competition Orange tricked out Mustang GT from Maryland to Texas. Auto Shipping Group had me set up with a driver approx. 3 weeks before the move date so I could rest assured that they would definitely have ... [ More ]
    Response:*^*^SG thank you for the wonderful compliments. You were diligent in research and great to work for, happy Holidays *^*^LEAH LINN [ view ]
    Poster:SG
    Date:12/21/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Did not work out
    Review:Due to a change in my economic status I had to cancel the order but I know Greg was there for me to help get me the best deal on my vehicle transport. I will contact him again when I can make this happen. Treated me with respect and honesty. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Richard ...I'm sorry things didn't work out at this time, however am here to help with your Auto Shipping needs in the future. Appreciate you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:12/21/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle from NY to FL
    Review:My sister moved and needed her car transported from NY to FL. I volunteered to help and started calling companies to find an affordable quote. ASG's quote was far less than the other 10 quotes I received from other companies. I dealt with Tige Yearg... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz R.
    Date:12/21/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Race Car Transportation
    Review:Awesome service! Great communication with Felicia, including all the way through follow-up. Will call her again for our next trip. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Huffaker
    Date:12/21/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time to transport the Car from one state to another, as my car was new so I was so much worried at starting but later on Felicia provide me the all the correct information so it went well. Initially I was hesitating but thanks to F... [ More ]
    Poster:Anuj Sharma
    Date:12/21/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed car transport.
    Review:Great to work with. Prompt service. [ View ]
    Poster:John saurino
    Date:12/21/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Best move so far
    Review:I have contacted so many Auto moving companies. This was the first among all that has the actual reviewing website that you can rely on. I am satisfied with this move and I definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Nickey Akb
    Date:12/21/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Felicia from Auto Shipping Group made shipping our car from Oahu to Oregon very easy and painless. She graciously and with extreme professionalism walked me through the process. She is in fact the reason that I chose to use Auto Shipping Group. Felic... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello David, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I'm here to help out shall the opportunity arise again. Thank you so much for your business and kind words. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:david burks
    Date:12/21/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Kimberly made the whole process very easy and stress free. She was always able to answer my questions promptly and transparently. She was very good and I will probably use her again when we get back to the states. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ronnie, I do not even know where to begin. You are amazing! I had an awesome time working with you. I am so glad that timing for everything worked out as perfectly as it did. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:RK
    Date:12/21/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: A+
    Review:I'd absolutely recommend these guys! Honest, good price, excellent communication. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippingroup.com*** Kristen...Thank you for shipping with us and the FIVE STAR REVIEW. We appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kris B
    Date:12/20/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams is the best. Because of her past super service, I didn't bother calling any other shipper for this shipment. She is courteous, fast to reply and follows through each step of the shipping process. There are no surprises- everything w... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:12/19/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 1960 Ford Thunderbird
    Review:Kimberly was great to work with. She was very knowledgeable and quick to get answers to my many questions. The pickup and delivery times were right on what she said they would be and the driver called ahead early to tell me what he expected his arriv... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Steve, Thank you for the many attempts to place this review. I am glad that one finally went through. Again I am so sorry that there was oil on the vehicle when it arrived. I told you to let me know if it all did not come off since you were going to try to take it off first. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:12/19/2015 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting of old VW camper from Monterey to Seattle
    Review:All expectations were exceeded! This transport was making a nervous wreck out of me. But Lance helped me feel comfortable and assured that the vehicle would arrive in the same condition as it was shipped. He was knowledgeable and answered all my q... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Longman
    Date:12/18/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting of old VW camper from Monterey to Seattle
    Poster:Jim Longman
    Date:12/18/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service for the price
    Review:I do not ship vehicles often and I honestly do not think I will ever have to ship a vehicle again, but for my purposes I would have to say that auto shipping group is excellent. The customer service provided by Felicia was outstanding and the overall... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello JT...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:JT
    Date:12/18/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: it's good
    Review:good service. Delivery is earlier than I expect. driver is nice and the overall experience is really good [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Puyang, Thank you for the 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to hearing from you again should the need arise again. Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:puyang hou
    Date:12/18/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Professional and helpful. Made the process for a first time easy did quick. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Smeret, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to hearing from you again should the need arise again. Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Smeret
    Date:12/18/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:Having never shipped a car, I did days of research and quote requesting before deciding on ASG. My wife is very particular about her car and the service we received was nothing short of amazing. Kimberly was the best customer service agent I have wor... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Chris, You were such an amazing customer! Things went so smoothly!I really enjoyed working with you and Melissa. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/18/2015 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: Kim was great
    Review:Kim managed to find us a carrier on very short notice for an infrequent destination. She was very professional and attentive. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Carlo, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:Carlo rivera
    Date:12/18/2015 5:30:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:Had a pleasant experience with Auto Shipping group. Tige was professional and honest in giving me a fair price and making sure the car delivery was on schedule [ View ]
    Poster:Idong Attang
    Date:12/18/2015 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Responsive
    Review:Kim was very helpful from beginning to end of the process. She answered my questions promptly and with detail. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mallory, Thank you so much for trusting me with shipping your vehicle. If there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call, email or text. [ view ]
    Poster:Mallory
    Date:12/17/2015 11:29:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.