View 153,927 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,928th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2629 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Exceeding Expectations
    Review:Sam Anderson provided wonderful customer service. She described exactly what I should expect during the shipping of my vehicle. The vehicle arrived without any damage. The process was smooth and faster then I was initially promised. [ View ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922. sam@autoshippinggroup.com....CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR QUOTE. Kendell, Thank you for the 5-STAR re view....It was a pleasure helping you get your car transported. I always try to "under estimate and over deliver" for my customers. Please feel free to give my number to friends who may be looking to ship t heir cars. And, thank you for your business. Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Kendell AsbensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Review:I've shipped many cars in the past and this by far was the most efficient and honest process! Don't be fooled by the "low" quotes that you may receive. Wendy provided a detailed email explaining how the process of works... You are bidding... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360-214-360 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Christy! Thank you very much! It was awesome working with you and everything went very well. I am sure we will speak again! WENDY BARKER ....Easing minds one car at a time!ASG ! HONEST! RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Christy Berg
    Date:11/18/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Review:Although there was some confusion with the actual trucking company, no fault of ASG, Julie is great!! Overall it was one of the better experiences I have had shipping a car. As an auto dealer I ship many cars and I will use ASG again; Julie Kratz esp... [ More ]
    Response:Julie Kratz auto shipping group (360)464-1043 Juliek@auotshippinggroup.com John you made my job easy.I enjoyed working with you and you taught me a thing or two. [ view ]
    Poster:John MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from FL to CAL
    Review:This was a very scary process to go through but Robert assured me all would go well and even sent me a detailed fact sheet on the trucker that put my mind to rest. It was only a matter of a few hours after speaking with Robert that the transportation... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your review Connie! I'm glad I was able to assist you on your first auto transport and it was a pleasure to answer your questions and give you a piece of mind in regards to shipping your vehicle. I look forward to speaking with you when making future arrangements. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Connie
    Date:11/17/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:Awesome communication from Wendy down to the driver! They wanted to pick up the car early and I asked for an evening pick up and they were very agreeable to my time. The driver was very through and friendly. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360-214-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Pam! Thank you for the 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for YOUR great communication as well! Call me if you need anything at all! Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:11/17/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: ROBERT REYES 360-464-2571
    Review:Robert did an excellent job helping me ship my vehicle from AZ to AL. I received many requests to ship my car and Robert was clear and concise about the whole process. When I had questions about my pick up date and the door to door service, he answer... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you JG for your feedback! Thank you for letting me assist you getting your vehicle shipped and I'm glad everything went as smoothly as possible. CALL IN NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:JG
    Date:11/17/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc. / JC Rogers
    Review:After conducting web research on transport companies I requested quotes from three. Auto Shipping Group provided the most detailed information and the median rate, so I chose to move forward with them. JC Rogers at Auto Shipping Group was very helpfu... [ More ]
    Response:JC Rogers ~ (360) 464-2588 ~ jcrogers@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Hey Matt, I am so very pleased to hear that you had a great experience working with me and Auto Shipping Group. I take pride in providing great service with accurate information to go along. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact me again with any questions or future shipments. Your new friend, JC [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew Ratcliff
    Date:11/17/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:I took my time choosing an auto shipping company and based my decision on the BBB high rating for the Auto Shipping Group. I was contacted by Mike and got back to him when I knew it was time to ship the vehicle. I gave him the necessary information... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks Barb, It was a pleasure working with you. I am really glad the transport went smooth. A first time transport can be scary, so I am glad we were able to eliminate those concerns over the course of our transport. Thanks again for using ASG, and I look forward to helping you or one of your associates in the future. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:11/17/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon - 360-200-7529
    Review:Vehicle was picked up by a very courteous and knowledgable driver who thoroughly inspected it and noted any existing scratches, dents, etc. to ensure nothing new was added during the transport. Driver then made excellent time to the destination and ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Mark, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:M Scheller
    Date:11/17/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transported in Enclosed Trailer
    Review:Malia McClain with Auto Shipping Group, was fantastic, couldn't ask for a better representative. I am so glad I choose this transport company over any other one. Thank you Gene Alshon [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES. Gene, you are so sweet. What a great review, thank you so much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gene Alshon
    Date:11/17/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: very efficient
    Review:Malia @ auto shipping group is always very professional and works in a timely manner. she has shipped many vehicles for our customers and is always a pleasure to work with. we will continue to recommend customers to her and ASG... [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES. Thank you for all of the business you send my way. I appreciate you and your customers, and thank you so much for this great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:daryl berrelli
    Date:11/17/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:To preface this review I want to state my mindset first. This was my first move where I had to hire other people to handle things. I had never shipped a vehicle, I had no knowledge of the industry, and I was simply uncomfortable with the idea of hand... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy Nelson, Nancy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-243-9514 Thank you for allowing me to assist you in shipping your vehicle, it was a pleasure working with you from start to finish. I hope you win the drawing to have your transport costs reimbursed. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael PattersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:I can always count on Auto Shipping Group and Malia to get the job done. Transport was found almost immediately after submitting order, and all 8 cars were subsequently picked up and delivered in a very timely manner. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES. Gary, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are the best by far. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary FrasierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: first carrier no show!!
    Review:First carrier never showed and I had to track them down Second carrier was good. late because of weather and forgot a receipt at dropoff. Did not speak English and did not have a file available with insurance etc. [ View ]
    Response:**FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Nadine, Thank you for your business. Much has to do with timing in our industry and where the drivers are coming and going. The 1st carrier had unexpected mechanical problems., The 2nd carrier was delayed due to a storm on the route. Both carriers assigned were 100% rated and I emailed you the carriers certificate of insurance when you accepted the dispatch details and prior to you accepting our terms and conditions electronically. Glad we were able to find another one and for best price in your budget! Thanks and please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Nadine RolandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and price!
    Review:Everything about my experience was awesome but what stood out the most was the person who helped me, Tige Yeargin. He went above and beyond to help make my last minute reservation easy. Literally within 24 hours of calling him, my car was on its way... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Rough
    Review:Auto Shipping Group quoted my shipment incorrectly (open instead of closed) which caused a lot of confusion, miscommunication, and "firing" of 2 sketchy carriers. When I figured out that the quote was incorrect and finally amended, my vehi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Alli, I do want to apologize for Breanna making that mistake before she left. I am so sorry! I am glad that we were able to get it fixed and moving things as quickly as we could. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Alli CokerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson 360 200 6922
    Review:I would trust Auto Shipping Group, but the pick-up time is about a week late than expected, which was a little disappointing. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Guibo, thank you for taking the time to do your Transport Review....as I mentioned to you, it is one of the ways we screen carriers. It was unfortunate that your carrier cancelled your pickup twice and did not get your vehicle until the third vehicle was sent....Unfortunately, I do not have control over their business practices; I will, however, let those who determine which carriers we use know about this. Regards........Sam [ view ]
    Poster:GZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect!!!
    Review:Yes, perfect!!! My impression of other transport companies kept me searching until I found Auto Shipping Group. Julie Johnston was my account executive and handled shipping my wife's beloved Mercedes SLK 350 in a professional manner and kept us upd... [ More ]
    Response:JULILE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chuck & Sanda, It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Thank you for choosing my services and Auto Shipping Group. We strive to make our customer's moves stress free. I wish you and your family the very best, Enjoy Hawaii!!!!! If the need arises in the future, I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck & Sanda McbrideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping group
    Review:Lighting fast delivery and great customer service! Lance Staab made the experience simple and stress free. If you are serious about the care and handling of your vehicle I would definitely recommend this company. Ten stars in my book! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nicholas, I want to thank you so very much for the great review. It was simple a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. I want to thank you for entrusting me to do the job. I know you could have chosen a multitude of brokers but you chose me. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Nicolas
    Date:11/14/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport help
    Review:This is the second time our company has used these guys to transport a vehicle. Both times we were thrilled. I was happy with the service and happy with my vender who referred them to us. I plan on reaching out to them the next time we ship a van or ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3617 - - - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE........GO WITH THE BEST!! Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure doing business with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brant HamblyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: malia was outstanding
    Review:she got it done she is amazing I cant say enough about her she did everything she said and did it fast [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3617 - - - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE........GO WITH THE BEST!! Darrick. this has been an amazing journey with you! I am so sorry you broke down in the middle of NO WHERE, and had to deal with the mess it put you in. You have been an AMAZING customer, I will really miss chatting with you. Thank you so much for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Darrick Ritter
    Date:11/14/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Review:Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Brandon quoted a price and stuck to it. Driver picked up a couple days early in Virginia. Brandon checked in with me to make sure of where the drivers was during the long journey of 2900 miles from Virgi... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Brian, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/14/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Missouri to California
    Review:After a lot of research on vehicle transportation companies, I was surprised when reading reviews on how many people had terrible experiences. I came across Auto Shipping Group and was pleased when reading so many possitive reviews on Transport Revi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for such a great review. It was fantastic assisting you in transporting your vehicle. It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to helping you gain. [ view ]
    Poster:Sheila JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7529
    Review:Brandon was smart, on point with no BS... I will refer him and his company to anyone seeking car carrier transport... [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Ben, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Benjamin
    Date:11/14/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job...
    Review:Great communication with Dan Caral and truck driver of transport the vehicle. It was well-priced compared with other companies.Delivered early than time frame. Auto Shipping Group provided prompt service. Highly recommending this company to any of ou... [ More ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Dear Vincent, thanks again for your kind words and look to helping you and your friends in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Vincent
    Date:11/14/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport experience
    Review:I had a vehicle transported from NJ to Baton Rouge, LA recently. My experience with Auto Shipping Group, and in particular, Kimberly Frieley, my service agent, was excellent. I needed the vehicle picked up and delivered within very small time window... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Greg, I really enjoyed working with you. The route was not ideal but I am so glad that things went smoothly. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg GuynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 8:01:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Randy is a very good pr person, That is really why I went with him. He is very knowledgeable,and is very personable! However his initial quote was for $1300.00. He raised that to $1575.00, and I nearly cancelled, but my wife intervened and said &q... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.406.4885***Thank you sir for taking the time to leave me a review. It was my pleasure to assist you with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Frank WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Top shelf
    Review:A+++++ Brandon is the best and so is his crew!!! He got my truck from rio rancho to Pittsburgh quickly and let me know what was happening the entire time. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello John, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: martha castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:My overall experiance from the time i had called Martha to the day I recived my vehicle was excellent. Martha was profressnal courtious and helpful .she answered all my questions and issues with concern and thoughtfulness. also felt no pressure wi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what an excellent one Tom! I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Ryan
    Date:11/13/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 3604642571
    Review:Great and courteous service overall without any delays. Called me in a timely manner and I was kept in the loop with step wise progress of the vehicle that was shipped. The driver called time to time to let me know where they had reached and how much... [ More ]
    Response:Robert Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com I want to thank you so very much for the great review. It was simple a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. I want to thank you for entrusting me to do the job. I know you could have chosen a multitude of brokers but you chose me. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:AB
    Date:11/13/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Just wanted to acknowledge Lance Staab superb service. Lance was always there to answer any questions and provided kind, prompt and excellent service. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Louis Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in moving your vehicle. I really appreciate the time you took to write this for me [ view ]
    Poster:Louis Martinez
    Date:11/13/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: clarity amdist the chaos
    Review:Moving is hard. Randy made it easier. Randy was easy to deal with and consistently followed up to make sure everything was in order. Very pleasant to deal with and the pick up and drop off were easy and ontime. Things happened as I was told they wo... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.406.4885***Thank you sire for taking the time to leave me a review. It was my pleasure to assist you with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:EO
    Date:11/13/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA WILLIAMS 602-428-6872
    Review:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ,I WAS WITH ANOTHER COMPANY ,AND WAS GETTING LIED TO AND NEVER CALLED BACK,,SO I WENT ON LINE AND FOUND YOUR COMPANY AND TALKED TO FELICIA WILLIAMS,SHE EXPLANED HOW IT ALL WORKED AND WAS VERY POLITE AND CURTIOUS,AND SAID SHE WO... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello David...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:DAVID DOIRON
    Date:11/13/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)
    Review:Professional and business-like but exceptionally friendly at the same time. This is an unknown and uncomfortable area for the customer, but Tige made the process easy and understandable. You are lucky if your other customer reps are as good. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy BeumlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: shipping reveiw
    Review:The service was excellent my car was pickup on time and delivered a day early. JC Rogers was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. My overall experience from start to finish was amazing. I would highly recommend JC Rogers and the ... [ More ]
    Response:JC Rogers (360) 464-2588 jcrogers@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Eric, thank you again. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you to get your vehicle shipped. I am happy that all went well, please feel free to contact me in the future with any questions or other shipping arrangements you have. Thanks again, JC [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/13/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I called Robert Reyes in Auto Shipping Group regarding shipping my car from AZ to OH and he was very helpful and explained the complete process. I received the quote from him and it was average/economical. I took the quote from other shippers too. So... [ More ]
    Response:****ROBERT J REYES**** CALL NOW 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your Feedback VD! You were great to work with and Im happy everything went smoothly from pick up all the way to delivery. I hope to talk to you again when you need to make future arrangements. CALL NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A RELIABLE SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE. [ view ]
    Poster:VD
    Date:11/12/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Thank you Stephanie for assisting me throughout this process and answering every single call and email . Thank you Manuel (driver) for R.T Transport for keeping me as well as my mother whom you delivered the vehicle to updated during the entire pro... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***OVER 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Lucia, thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care [ view ]
    Poster:LUCIA ARREOZOLAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Both the broker and the driver did an excellent job in scheduling and delivering my Porsche Boxster. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Vince, Thank you for choosing to work with me and ASG for the transport of your Boxster. I was pleased to know that the carrier service treated you right as well! Please remember me to friends and family in the future! Best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Vince Salem
    Date:11/12/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I needed my car picked up and delivered quickly. The problem was there was only a narrow window of time I was available for both the pick up and drop off. Stephanie worked with me in accommodating that narrow time frame in a quick and professional ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6yrs Experience in the Auto Shipping Industry***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***Greg, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process stress free for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:11/12/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Positive first experience
    Review:Kimberly at ASG was extremely nice and helpful. This was my first time transporting a vehicle, and I was unsure if the process. Some research into the process had me pretty weary of some if the shadiness practiced and I was concerned about many of th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Matt, It was a pleasure working with you! This transport was so smooth, I could not ask for anything better. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:11/12/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Sam Anderson - Shipping from CA to GA
    Review:Sam was very helpful and kept me updated throughout the entire process. Was nervous about the whole process but Sam was great and eased my worries. Will recommend ASG to all my friends. [ View ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR ESTIMATE. Michael, thank you for the 5-STAR REVIEW. I want to thank you again for your business. I know it is daunting to give your car to a perfect stranger and watch it drive away. Please feel free to give my number to your friends and acquaintances if they are in need of auto transport as well. Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 6:16:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:The transport was completed successfully, but a couple of challenges were encountered. The driver of the carrier apparently had overlooked information on the docket concerning the size/weight of the truck being transported, so the issue of compensati... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jonathan thank you so much for taking the time to send a review. I am glad we finally got everything worked out with the carrier. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan TuckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: First Time
    Review:I've never shipped a vehicle across the country before. But I didn't have to know anything about that to get it done. ASG handled it! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Neil, This transport was so much fun! I really loved working with you. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:11/11/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:well established company. very reliable. a little pricey but well worth spending the extra money for such good security. my ASG rep was very friendly and knowledgeable. would definitely use them again... [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tom, I really enjoyed working with you. This transport was so simple and I love referrals. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:tom
    Date:11/11/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The company was courteous and responsive and handled our needs well. We were in touch with Kimberly several times through both email and phone and she was very helpful each time and always pleasant. The driver of the truck was very careful with the c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Peter, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know and do not hesitate to call. [ view ]
    Poster:Peter GrimmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I have a 1972 Mach 1 that is incredibly valuable and special to me. From the start I needed dependable, efficient, organized, friendly, and professional communication (and lots of it!!) for me to feel my car was in good hands and that I was proceedin... [ More ]
    Response:****Stephanie Hamilton****360-214-3678****Over 6 Years Experience***CALL ME DIRECT FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Emily, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Its good to hear that I was able to fulfill your needs to make this process stress free. Looking forward to assisting you again in the near future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:11/11/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty and Honor
    Review:After talking to several lowball salesmen. I called Wendy and may have paid more to have my car shipped. She explained how it worked if you wanted your car shipped. The others low balled and didn't explain that it won't be picked up. I'm sure I paid ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 Hello Rick! it has been a pleasure doing business with you. I find your level of integrity refreshing and admire your willingness to listen and understand the process.I was more than happy to walk you through the entire transport from beginning to end. Thank you for your business Rick! Wendy Barker easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick HaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: auto delivery
    Review:Did everything they said the would do. The price quoted was the price charged. No damage except a tail light holder. Was a smooth deal, would not hesitate to use again. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Norma, Thank you so much! Oh my I was not told of the tail light holder issue. I am so sorry! I am looking forward to a review for Lesa and Edgar as well so pass the message along. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Norma VarnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT CARRIER
    Review:Service was fantastic. Pick-up was quick and the car made it to our destination in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Steve, Thank you so much for this great review! I really appreciate it. If there is anything else I can do to assist you please let me know! Thank you again for trusting my service and Auto Shipping Group. [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: delivered on time
    Review:would recommend service. while the pick up was a day early and poorly communicated, the drop off was on time. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Caitlin, I am sorry that the communication with the carrier was as expected. I am also sorry the carrier could not get into the San Francisco area with out issues, so I am thankful you were able to meet him. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:caitlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 3:56:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53