View 169,541 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,542th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2400 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.86% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.14% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: David driver phone 3602143680
    Review:The company is good and especially staff very knowledgeable . I would recommend you to use the company for transport if you are looking for one .the vehicle arrived in time with no dents and my wife was very happy about it. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter ikangu
    Date:8/7/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Yet fate uybuyg
    Review:the transportation experience was okay. But the driver when he bought the vehicle down, he damaged it a little. He smelled a lot. Also they charged a little more because I had few household items in the car, which is ridiculous. [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Hey Naren, I'm glad we were able to contract w/ a carrier that fit into your budget and at the same time deliver your vehicles the same day that you stepped off of the plane. I couldn't have done it w/ out your daily input. The next time we work together we'll have a better smelling driver! Thank you and take it easy.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:N nath
    Date:8/6/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Reliable, accurate, and friendly communications - - while not the lowest cost option, the cost differential was more than offset by the transparency and predictability. The car arrived in perfect condition and the driver was super courteous. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tig [ view ]
    Poster:JK
    Date:8/6/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was very professional in assisting for this transportation on a very limited time frame. She not only assured how everything would go smoothly, but also was a pleasure to do business with. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED! What a kind review, I really appreciate it. I am glad you enjoyed working with me as I enjoyed you too. Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:HG
    Date:8/6/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Company good, driver bad
    Review:The reason for this mixed review is due to the main two people I had to deal with. Felicia, who is the person that sets everything up for you and schedules and coordinates everything is great. She is super nice and answered all my questions. She ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:DW
    Date:8/6/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This is our first out of state purchase. Auto Shipping made it so easy. The quote was lower than anyone we have called. Stephanie was on top of everything and gave me updates during the transport. Thank YOU! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Restaurant Accounting
    Date:8/6/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David was a pleasure to work with. He was in constant communication and did his best to make sure the driving company did their job. He is the middle man so sometimes it's tough to predict the driving companies problems for pick up. [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [AJ, it was a pleasure working w/ you and your family. Thanks for your patience while the carrier was delayed (on both ends), I'm happy your car made it safe and sound and I appreciate the feedback. I look forward to working w/ you again.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Akshar PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The Auto Shipping Group Inc. gave me a fair price for the auto transportation service I was requesting, especially given the performance of the carrier. The car was delivered picked up one day early and delivered two days earlier than the ETA. This... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Ronald, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Ecellent and Honest great comm!
    Review:I had a car shipped from Wilmington NC to Geneva IL from a BMW dealer. Tige set me up and got it right the first time, kept in constant comm with me as did the carrier. Sincerely, Carey J Nuyen- Happy Customer [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Carey J Nuyen
    Date:8/6/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Shipping
    Review:Tige was accessible and professional. I was referred by a seller of a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle on Hemmings.com to use his services. I was not disappointed. He took my first call as he was coming back from checking on a piece of property in a wildfire ... [ More ]
    Poster:jcomanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:Felicia provided extraordinary service from beginning to end of delivery. She was always available and no question was left unanswered. Felicia has a wonderful personality and is on top of all her work- her attention to detail is perfect and she jump... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Corvese
    Date:8/6/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Impressed
    Review:I read a lot of reviews, stories, and BBB complaints and resolutions. This company was really above the rest. I was worried, because I've never had a vehicle shipped. If I ever need to do it again, I will use ASG. I would recommend these guys to any... [ More ]
    Poster:JRB
    Date:8/5/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:This company had a representative available by phone the evening that I decided to give them a call. That was reassuring to me as other companies hardly answered their day phone which I assumed was to screen calls to avoid complaints. After speaking ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Asia, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so happy that everything worked out for you. Please let me know if you need anything else! [ view ]
    Poster:A. Davis
    Date:8/5/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience!!!
    Review:My daughter recently moved from South Florida to San Diego and I needed to arrange to have her car transported. I was very discouraged after reading so many terrible reviews on the internet about dishonest transporters, bait and switch pricing scams,... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kathy, Thank you for everything! I am so happy that you wanted to work with me and that I made everything easy for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:8/5/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job!
    Review:I had never used an auto transport company before. Malia did a great job explaining the whole process and was very honest and upfront about the costs. She returned calls promptly and even left a party to return a call in the evening. Car arrived w... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED!! Thank you for the great review. I am thrilled you had such a positive experience with me. Please share my contact information if you know anyone needing my services. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:K.R.
    Date:8/5/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Overall the service was fine, although the car showed up extremely dirty, inside and out. However, I was very please with the service, because Billie, the customer service contact was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Bil Brodie
    Date:8/5/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Review:Lance Staab was courteous, helpful, straight-forward, and honest. He made sure I knew exactly how the shipping process was going to work and followed up to ensure that all had gone as planned. He always responded promptly to emails and phone calls.... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com A. David I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with transporting vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the faith in me to get the job done. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:A. David
    Date:8/5/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Review:Service was great from first contact to quote generation. The price was competitive compared to other transport quotes. My auto was picked up the following day and delivery was on time although a couple of hours after stated time. [ View ]
    Poster:Pomeroy
    Date:8/5/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams
    Review:Driver was changing plans on delivery and pick up but hs didn[t call or follow thru wen he did call. We made the problem worse by not having cash available on delivery. Communications problem. I believe Felecia did an outstanding job as expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Hayden Cole
    Date:8/5/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Review:Greg made this very easy from the get-go. Arranged a carrier promptly for my move to Colorado. The carrier arranged to pick the car up on time. I was a bit disappointed that the carrier decided to deliver the car early, as Greg had already advised hi... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tom...Thank you so much for working with us on the early delivery. I appreciate you, your family, and the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Floyd
    Date:8/5/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was exceptional. I worked with Greg Bailey, and he was extremely prompt and professional in handing my car shipment. Even with a tight timeline, Greg was able to find me a carrier that fit my dates and budget. H... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Nik ...Its nice to hear that repeat clients get the same consistent service time and again. I enjoyed working with you and we thank you for your business and kind review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Nik
    Date:8/5/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Reason of Late pickup
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with Lance and how he handled the transport of my vehicle. The vehicle pickup was late but at the fault of the carrier. I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. for future use. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Derek Thanks so much for leaving me a great review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me ot come thru for you.It was not a smooth transport but I am glad I was there to make it a little smoother. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Derek McC
    Date:8/5/2015 4:19:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia williams
    Review:Felicia Williams gave me a fast accurate quote and was on top of everything until the car was deliver to me, she would email me, call me, text me to make sure I was getting exactly what I was paying for, my car to me and in pristine condition as she ... [ More ]
    Poster:Isaac AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:The shipment went smoothly with no issues. The contracted carrier was polite and punctual. He ensured I was satisfied at the pickup and delivery locations. Greg Bailey was courteous and professional. I would use Auto Shipping Group Inc again. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Matthew ..I enjoyed working with you. Thanks for the awesome review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:8/4/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:My experience with Chell from Auto Shipping Group was exceptional. From the very first phone call to the last follow-up call from when my vehicle was delivered, she was extremely professional. Chell genuinely cares about the customer and treated this... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear CR, The hardest part of any transport is landing the pick up and delivery times and locations. I know that TES was trying to get as close to you as they could so you and your dad weren't required to drive two cars hours from your home ot meet the carrier. (You had a LOUSY pick up location!). I agree (and was frustrated myself) about the change of locations without notification from the carrier. Part of the job of a good broker is to reach out to the carriers the day before pick up to verify the pick up time and location. You were a champ in scrambling your plans so you could let your father rest while the carrier got closer to your original, requested pick up location. I enjoyed having you as my client; and I know you will share my contact information with those you know need to transport an automobile. Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:CR
    Date:8/4/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was helpful and available from the initial quote through the process of finding a carrier and making sure that the delivery went smoothly. When the carrier company changed my delivery date last minute with the excuse that delivery dates are &... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Bourque
    Date:8/4/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia did an excellent job of coordination on this job. I felt like I was the only person she was handling during the entire time. She let me know what was going on every step of way. When we were under contract, cost, what I had to do to pay the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Luetge
    Date:8/4/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Malia
    Review:Malia made me feel like she had EVERYTHING under control, pleasant and professional! Would love to work with people like herself everyday! Thank you Malia [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Aweeeeee Kim, you are such a sweetie. I had a blast chatting with you. Thank you so so so much for this nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:8/4/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1093
    Review:I have had a wonderful experience with Auto Transport especially with Ms. Chell Hart. She is a very pleasant to work with. Ms. Chell Hart is very knowledgeable and very through in explaining to me what the car shipping process. She provided me a quot... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear TVN, I was more than happy to help you get your daughter's vehicle to her and to help remove a lot of the worries you had about shipping her car. I want to thank you both for being such communicative partners in transport. Your combined help with the logistics on this route made it easy to keep things together on the carrier's end. Thank you TVN for raising a daughter that is willing to serve the service members of this country- I appreciate the sacrifice your family have made for my safety! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:TVN
    Date:8/4/2015 5:21:00 AM
    Review:From start to finish Greg was there to answer any questions. He got the car picked up quick and it was delivered the next day. I will definitely use them again when shipping a vehicle! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jeremy ..I enjoyed working with you. Thanks for the awesome review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:8/3/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Services
    Review:I had more than enough contact with my primary contact and the crew that delivered my care were extremely good. The car arrived on the exact day that he told me. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** David...Thank you for your review and business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:David Price
    Date:8/3/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was a total ROCKSTAR!
    Review:I called because another carrier wasn't communicating pickup times and couldn't give me times of pickup. Malia was great to talk to and quickly got everything handled. I didn't ultimately use Auto Transport Group, but hope I get to work with Malia wh... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - WOW Steve! What a great review, thank you. I was sad to lose you as a customer but happy the other carrier finally came to pickup your 1959 Bug. Call me when it's time to ship again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve T
    Date:8/3/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and stress free
    Review:Lance was very responsive and explained the process very well. The drivers were very careful and the car arrived on time and with no damage. Lance made the entire event painless and stress free. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ray Thank you so much for that great vote of confidence. I could not have done it with out you. [ view ]
    Poster:Ray R
    Date:8/3/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I was very pleased with the amount of time it took to take the automobile from Pennsylvania to California. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Annette I want to thank you so much for such a great review. . I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a chance. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it without your assistance. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Annette Cord
    Date:8/3/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:We had a good experience with Auto Shipping Group. Kim was very helpful and kept us informed during the process of finding a carrier. Our car was picked up as scheduled and the transporter kept in touch with us during the transport. The car was dropp... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Satyadeep, Thank you so much for this review! I really appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:SB
    Date:8/2/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. The price she quote was very close to the price we ended paying, I think the price that I payed was even a little less that what was originally quoted. She was very clear on explaining all... [ More ]
    Poster:Bibi Diaz
    Date:8/1/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Mailia good/Carriers BAD
    Review:Malia was a great person to deal with. She did the best she could to help us with our car transport. The carrier was terrible. VNS transport came 2 days to early and 2 days late to pick up my car. Then I was told i would receive a call once the... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Thank you for the nice review, Dorian. I apologize for the carrier but they do the best they can estimating their schedules, and cannot ever guarantee dates. I am happy everything fell into place, and you were pleased with how I handled your transport issues. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dorian Corrigan
    Date:8/1/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Incredible service!
    Review:Leah was amazing! She eased all my fears and was in constant contact throughout the whole process. If I ever ship my car again, it will be through Auto Shipping Group. I'd recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:++++Jazmin I am so pleased your first experience was pleasant. You were great to work with as well. Good luck in your new home++++ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Jazmin
    Date:8/1/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Servey
    Review:The customer service was excellent their flexible with your schedule and planning. They keep the customer updated as possible.i would definitely recommend this company to a friend and would also use it again if I had too. [ View ]
    Response:+++Thank you David for the great communication+++360-464-2504 LEAH LINN [ view ]
    Poster:David Perry
    Date:8/1/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was amazing!!! She really made us feel confortable about having our cars shipped across the country. Super helpful and pleasant!!! We had a car that need specia attention due to the fact that is a rare model and she made sure our expectatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Julia L
    Date:8/1/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver
    Review:The entire process of shipping my vehicle from California to Louisiana was actually pretty simple. I have shipped cars in the past, so my decision to go with Broker David was simple.David Driver, the Auto Transportation Broker was fair, straight to t... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Dr Madison! Your positivity rubbed off on me during our short time working together, I thank you for your patience and for allowing me to do my job and create a happy ending to your transport story. I look forward to helping you w/ future moves. Take it easy.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. Huey P. Madison, II
    Date:7/31/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy snd Professional
    Review:From the moment I called to pickup to delivery, both of our vehicles were in trustworthy hands. Tige provides consistently friendly, professional and honest communication. He is appreciative as well as efficient and skilled at serving customers' need... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnson Family
    Date:7/31/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great dealing with Chell Hart [(360) 464-1039]
    Review:Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move date... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Hey WVR! You were such a challenge; between the off-route, short-time frame, and the request for items....WHoa! It's situations like this that make me proud to work with the preferred carriers we have on our internal carrier list. (Big shout out to your carrier for saving the day!) Feel free to call if you need my services (even if it IS just accounting paperwork! lol) I enjoyed working with you! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:WVR
    Date:7/31/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Eric, thank you for the review. I am so happy to know you were pleased with how everything turned out. My job goes everywhere with me.........even on vacation. LOL! Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:7/31/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Tige. I searched for a transport company and found this company and from the minute I called them they were exited to ship my vehicle. Tige was very promt and made me feel like I was in good hands. The best part i... [ More ]
    Poster:LJ
    Date:7/31/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:Dave was great at getting my car to its destination quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely happy with the service and delivery. Thanks Auto Shipping Group! [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Thanks for the good words Cherry, it was a pleasure working with you and I will be here the next time you need your auto transported! Take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:CY
    Date:7/31/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great
    Review:When I first called ASG to ask for information, they gave me a clear explanation of the process, options, and price difference from other companies, which helped me a lot since this was my first time shipping my car. They kept in touch with me until ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Mina, thank you for taking the time to post a review for me. I enjoyed working with you, and appreciate your business. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:Stephanie was great. Car was delivered 3 days early. Customer service was excellent would definitely use this company again. I received my vehicle 3 days early and the entire process was very easy to use. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****David, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me back should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:david hay
    Date:7/31/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good overall service, only carrier miscommunication
    Review:I picked Auto Shipping Group because a friend of mine had a good experience with it's affiliated companyr Cascade Shipping, ASG's overall ratings were high, and the price quote was amongst the lowest. Tyge was very quick to notify me when I asked for... [ More ]
    Poster:Miriam
    Date:7/31/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a Great Job
    Review:Once again, Malia and Auto Shipping Group found me a carrier and got cars delivered on time, and with short notice. I needed 2 cars from TX to PA right away. They found me a carrier the same day! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Gary, you are so kind. Thank you for the wonderful review. I look forward to working together again soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Frasier
    Date:7/31/2015 8:01:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84