View 146,725 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,726th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1781 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Good experience with ASG
    Review:I placed a last minute order with ASG for shipping my car across the country. They quoted me 1600 at the beginning but then told me the carrier wants 1750 for it. At the end Lance was able to secure a truck for me so I'm just happy that my car got sh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kai, thank you so much for the great review. I am glad that I was able to assist you in transporting your vehicle. I really appreciate the time you took to give me this outstanding review [ view ]
    Poster:Kai H
    Date:8/6/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Matt was good used them before all was good . Driver owner of shipping co Max was great class act would definitely use again . [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Jim, thank you again for the return business. It was our second time working together and this was a good one. A 57 Chevy dump truck out of MT is a great haul to get done in the time we did. Max from Stryker was absolutely stellar in his execution of the shipment and clearly communicated the whole time. I always love when a plan comes together. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and I hope to be working with you again Jim. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Zarin
    Date:8/6/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Pick up
    Review:Absolutely great service so far. The carrier called me to let me know when and approx. what time he would be by to pick up my vehicle. The morning of he called again as he was in front of my mothers home to let me know he was there and for me to let ... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Martina, So glad that you are happy with our service. Both we and the carrier try hard to communicate quickly and efficiently. It's absolutely been my pleasure. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Martina Tobarri-KennedyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tate Higgins
    Review:I chose to deal with Tate Higgins because he was very nice over the phone and I trusted him. Others were very pushy and not convincing. [ View ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Im glad everything worked out as planned. Pick up, transport, and delivery all went well and Im happy to have been able to help accomplish this goal. Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group and I look forward to assisting you in the future! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Lee KorandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I talked to Sue and she was great supporting me. She contacted me and she took my shipment as a priority. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue.garrison@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Beatriz for the nice review. I will continue to make your transport a priority throughout the transport process. [ view ]
    Poster:Beatriz Naranjo
    Date:8/5/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Billie was very helpful!
    Review:The service was excellent...5 stars. Billie had explained me the whole process already and I felt very comfortable using their service.I really appreciate the transparency and clarity they provide when you sign up for their service. The car got p... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace...360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Akshay Atrey
    Date:8/5/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping -August2014
    Review:I was originally referred to the Auto Shipping group by a neighbor's daughter who had used them to transport a car. I emailed them for a quote, and they seemed slightly higher than some of the others. But I contacted Jeff directly, and he send m... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Maggie. Eric's Express does a great job for us and we will continue using them. I look forward to helping transport it back. [ view ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:8/5/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Excellent service from ASG, I especially appreciate the service from Lance over the phone. Would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autohsihippinggroup.com Rohit thank you so much for the great review, It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I really appreciate you spending the time on doing this for me. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:8/5/2014 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: poor service
    Review:The initial estimate was $320 lower the eventual cost, causing a long delay. Randy Chavez, the agent, was unaware of the market price for transporting my kind of car. When he finally got a driver to agree, at a higher price, he was not very aggressi... [ More ]
    Response:Randy Chavez...360-853-2823...randy@autoshippinggroup.com***I have to say I am more than a little taken back by the inaccurate review Jeff. While I would agree the final price was higher than quoted, I must remind you that a QUOTE is precisely that...just a quote and is our best guesstimate (based on historical costs) of what it will take to ship your car (it's in all your paperwork). The final price may or may not be different and is ultimately determined by the carrier and not by me....in your case Jeff you had a heavy car that needed to be transported between 2 states where there simply is not a whole heck of a lot of transport trucks going in and out of...so this caused some delay in getting your car picked up and also impacted the final price. As for me not communicating with you, I did whenever I had something to report...I responded to every email/phone call of yours within a reasonable time (same day/next day)...I typically allow my customers to define what level of contact they desire and since you had not indicated anything differently I assumed you were ok with me calling you only when I had something new to report....as for the one instance of when I had located a carrier and left you a voicemail and sent you an email telling you that we had a carrier wanting to take your car...it indeed was time sensitive question for you and most unfortunate that we could not secure that one carrier and gotten your car shipped out to you sooner but it was only because you had not gotten back to me sooner because you were unfortunately (bad timing) out of cell range for several hours as you said...how much more aggressive should I have been in contacting you on that day?...I ain't looking to make excuses but if you're out of cell range what difference does it make if I leave you 1 voicemail or 100 voicemail all saying the same thing *Call me back ASAP Jeff*....since you still can't get them because you are out of cell range....I sat in the office waiting to hear from you and when you finally had gotten back to me the carrier moved on. I am having trouble seeing how this is my fault. In any case, I'll stop right there in addressing the inaccuracies of your review and finish by saying that this was certainly not a text book transport (no 2 are alike) and it is with sincere apologies that you feel you had such a poor experience with my company. I hope you enjoy your new location and have a fantastic rest of your summer Jeff. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey LehrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Overall, Chell provided a seamless transition for my family vehicles. She gave me updates and made sure I was satisfied before she signed off. Her great attitude was very refreshing and made a lasting impression during a hectic move. Great service... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, David, for the wonderful words! I am tickled to hear that I was able to take some of the stress off your shoulders and get your vehicles moved successfully! I know you'll remember me if you ever need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/4/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: FERRARI 250
    Review:Once again, Felicia @ Auto Shipping Group has come through again. They picked up my Ferrari 250 from Sacramento, CA and shipped it to Palm Springs ,CA. Price was great and service was spectacular. I Highly recommend this company. Thanks P.Pour... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer service OR EMAIL HER @ FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Payk, Thanks for taking a few minutes to provide feedback regarding your transporting experience. We pre screen the carriers we work with based on safety rating and levels of insurance they carry. It's not common to run into issues regarding damage claims when working with Auto Shipping Group. Well, thanks again for your stellar review. Please take care. [ view ]
    Poster:P.Pourzynal
    Date:8/4/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez
    Review:I am writing a review in regards to the excellent service that I was given by Randy Chavez. Randy was very quick to give an estimate for transportation of my vehicle. We are in a remote location with not a lot of traffic, so it was difficult to find... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Natalie for the great review. Enjoy the rest of summer and keep me in mind if you need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:8/4/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was overall very positive. My car was shipped promptly, cheaply, and without damage. I even loaded my car with a fair amount of personal belongings, and there were no issues with the added weight, nor were the... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks for the review Matt, I'm glad you had a smooth transport...take care sir and have a fantastic summer! [ view ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery 8/1/2014
    Review:I was very pleased with the Auto Shipping Group and the transport of my vehicle. The Shipper, Tate Higgens, could not have done a better job in lining up a driver and truck for the shipment. He literally had a driver picking up my vehicle up in Bosto... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins tate@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 853-2848 Thanks Rich for the great review. I'm truly grateful. It was a pleasure helping you accomplish the task at hand. Everything went as smooth as possible and I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle to you in 1 day. Thanx again!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Berger
    Date:8/4/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:Successfully rescued me and got my cars shipped on short notice. I would recommend them to anyone. Malia is an excellent shipper and satisfied my requests while alleviating my concerns due to the inadequacies of the previous shippers who left me hi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES....THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!! Ted, you poor guy.....I am so sorry you had such a bad experience with the other company which created so much stress for you and your wife, our customers deserve nothing but the BEST, and you got it!!! I am happy to see your vehicles have arrived at the port, and are awaiting ocean transport to HAWAII.........I am so jealous. Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ted LeroyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:After searching for several days, I was extremely happy to find the Auto Shipping Group! I'm paying for peace of mind in knowing my car will be delivered on time and in good condition. Even the independent carrier they hired for my shipment has been ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brittney, thank you for the best review i have had in a long time. It was so much different than the rest. I am truly greatful [ view ]
    Poster:Brittney M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Ford Thunderbird
    Review:We bought a Car in Texas and needed it shipped to California. We contacted Auto Ship Group Inc., They called back in an amazing amount of time. We were set up and in a matter of 3 Days, we have received our Car. Thanks to Olivia, We will use Auto Shi... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE 360-483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank You Pam, you and Mike were a pleasure to work with. I appreciate your time, effort and business. Enjoy your new car!!! [ view ]
    Poster:pam tobarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great Servicse with Q on Price Matching and $25 Discount for ordering online
    Review: I received the price quotes from different transporters and selected Auto Shipping Group for bringing my car from Hernando, Mississippi to St. Louis, Missouri. Their services were great, however I’m not very clear with their price matching po... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****Imtiaz, Thank you for the 5 star review. As i explained to you at the very beginning of receiving the quote that a price another company may provide you may not be the rate the DRIVER is requesting. Being the fact that the company that gave you the price was not a very reputable company in the time they have been a member of Transport Reviews (5 1/2 yrs with only 100 reviews) i let you know at the beginning that the rate will range anywhere from from $400 - $435. I also mentioned to you the rate i am price matching doesn't necessarily mean it will get accepted at that rate, being you needed vehicle picked up in within 3 days before the place your vehicle was stored at started accruing fee's, so i made calls out with our preferred carriers and they provided me a offer of $25 more than the price match rate (still under the quoted price i originally provided to you), which also in the beginning i told you as you were trying to lower the rate even more, that $25 can make a difference with a driver whether he is going to take it or not.And it looks as if in this case that's what the driver needed to make the route worth his while. So hopefully that explains a bit more clearer of why price matches are not set in stone. Again, we appreciate your business with our company and i am happy that the driver we arranged to transport your vehicle you were also happy with and overall the service was good. Feel free to contact me again should you need this service again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Imtiaz AhmadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Review:I needed to transport a Jaguar from South Carolina to California and was very apprehensive using a transport service I wasn't familiar with. Thankfully, the agents knowledge of the industry and seemingly honest presentation of Auto Shipping Group was... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Brett it was a pleasure working with you and we strive to make our customer's transports smooth for them. I thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I look forward to working with you again if the need ever arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Brett Ostlind
    Date:8/4/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: initial conversation and appointment
    Review:At this time I can only comment on the initial contact and follow-up appointment process with my broker Malia as my car has not been picked up yet. From the first call I made and conversation I had with Malia, she treated me with respect and a lev... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES....THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!! Faith, you have no idea how great it makes me feel to hear such wonderful things about myself........LOL! I love my job, and I care. From what I have been told by several customers is there are so many pushy sales people in this industry who only care about putting money in their pocket, and could care less about integrity. My job is to educate my customers, treat them with respect, and do the best I can to make them feel comfortable during this sometimes stressful process. Thank you for the very nice review, it is much appreciated. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Faith LeibowitzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Right choice
    Review:Everyone I worked with was extremely helpful and prompt. I had several questions and Breanna was able to answer every question and make me feel like I was making the correct choice for shipping my car. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autooshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Carrie, Im very glad we got your vehicle picked up and moved so quick! I loved working with you and i hope you enjoy your relocation. Have a wonderful day and please give me a call anytime if your needing another shipment. Thanks again. Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Carrie WolfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Thanks to Sue, this coast to coast caper was made possible, entirely due to her good natured personality, honesty, and business awareness, especially going the extra miles to help us first time customers (Bob and Don) to feel at home and well cared... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Don, my most favorite customer ever! Thank you so much for this awesome review. It was such a pleasure working with you from start to finish. Being the type of person you are gave me motivation too at a time when I much needed it. Thanks again for our talks and your business. I wish you all the luck with you and yours and have fun with that car. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:DON GOODEN
    Date:8/3/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Toyota Camry
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before and had real worries about doing so. I looked on the net to find a shipper and was flogged by a lot of different companies. Most all of them had prices that I could not afford. Then I received a price I could affo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Robert Thank you for the great review. it was a pleasure for us to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Reon
    Date:8/3/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kim was fantastic. I have shipped numerous cars with her, and she comes through. Sometimes a little more expensive than I was hoping, but all in all does a great job. I would recommend her to anyone shipping a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Steve, I am so glad that we finally got the review to work after all these years. I have loved working with you all this time. Please let me know when you are ready for your next vehicle and I will get that one going as well. Thank you so much for your dedication. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Casteel
    Date:8/2/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Beyond my expectations
    Review:After buying a car on line and knowing from past experience that it would be a while before I received it, I set up the shipping with Breanna at Auto Shipping Group. I was more than surprised to learn that within an hour of setting it up, she had a ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Colin, You were an awesome customer and I am very happy that your vehicle was delivered early. Have fun with the new toy! Please do not hesitate to call again if you are in need of shipping your vehicle. Thanks again. Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Colin Blackmon
    Date:8/2/2014 6:51:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport/Matt Peterson
    Review:I wanted to ship a car from Mississippi to California and after speaking with several transport companies I finally got a hold of Matt with Auto Transport Group. From beginning to end it went exactly how Matt explained it would. Pick-up was smooth, d... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write a review about my services Per, I appreciate that very much. Yes, your shipment was pretty smooth, we did have to negotiate a little bit on the rate and pick up location due to it being rather rural. We all communicated and worked out the logistics and were able to coordinate and make a deal, perfect. Always a pleasure working with folk like yourself. If you need anything in the future please contact me. [ view ]
    Poster:Per NilssonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia and Auto Shipping Group found me a carrier within hours of giving them the order. It is always timely, but this one wins! Everything was on time, and transport went smoothly on both ends. Thanks, again! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Gary Gary Gary! You are such a wonderful customer. Thank you for who you are and all of the business you bring my way, I appreciate YOU! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary FraiserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha Castillo is very helpful in getting the shipping done. She is a great person to talk to and answers questions in details. I am able to fully understand what's going on about my shipping. Martha found me a reliable and nice driver within the ti... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you it was so nice working together on getting you transported. Best wishes Bowen, have a great summer:) [ view ]
    Poster:Bowen
    Date:8/1/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: happy customer
    Review:We are actually repeat customers. We had two cars shipped from WA to MD in 2013. We had such a positive experience that we saved Felicia's number and called her when it was time to move again. The whole process was very efficient. Felicia had a q... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGGROUP.COM FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE**Hello Chantel and Austin, It's so great to hear from you and thanks again for taking time out during your move to provide feedback! I always enjoy working on behalf of my repeats. You already understand the process and in many cases are a breath of fresh air during the follow up process. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me shall another transporting situation arise. Thank you so very much. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Chantel Calder
    Date:7/31/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:This was a tough move as i was moving a Hummer. Tige was fair and kept working until he found a carrier. the driver was nice and the truck arrived on time and without any issues. thank you tige and auto shipping group. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:monty
    Date:7/31/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Milia is great
    Review:Easy to communicate with, up front with booking and estimated costs. All in all very helpful. I would use her again if needed and refer any friends needing this service to her. [ View ]
    Response:360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Ralph (my grandpa's name).....you are such a great guy, OMG! I have so much enjoyed working with you to get your wife's beautiful 2013 BMW 730 LI from Washington to Texas. She is a VERY lucky woman to get a birthday gift like this. Thank you for the nice review. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ralph Smith
    Date:7/31/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport and Car Shipping
    Review:Upon requesting a quote immediately received a response from Julie. She also followed up with a phone call. We shipped my husband's car first to North Carolina. The scheduling was perfect. He flew in to the airport and the driver called him and was o... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dave & Rachel, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. If the need every comes up again I'm just a phone call away. I wish you the very best in your new state!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dave & RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Review:Martha provided me excellent service. She called me two days later and was able to transport my car at the exact price that we first talked about. The total transit time was only 3 days from IL to TX. My car arrived in the same condition that it left... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! What a great review! Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent! [ view ]
    Poster:Mauricio
    Date:7/31/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment number 2
    Review:This is the second car I shipped through Martha. I returned yo her a second time because things went so smoothly the first time. I was not disappointed. The process was new to me, I was anxious at first, but Martha did everything to ease my anxiety ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you a second time! [ view ]
    Poster:amittairba@gmail.com
    Date:7/31/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience with Tige Yeargin. He was super helpful, professional and easy to work with. He was the reason I felt so comfortable using your company. Sincerely, Mark Tapley [ View ]
    Poster:Mark TapleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: My Kia Sorento
    Review:From the beginning to the end Tige Yeargin has Been on top of my transport order. Every step of the way Everything fell right in place. The driver was on point With the delivery I was in Florida and my car was in NC at a Tow yard picked it up i... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Amazing service! Very prompt, efficient, and willing to work around my strict timelines. I highly recommend Malia!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Sanjay, thank you for such a nice review. I have enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sanjay
    Date:7/31/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:This process was easy to arrange and complete thanks to the work done by Malia. I will contact her again with my transport needs. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. - Scott, you are so sweet, thank you so much for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Davis
    Date:7/31/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 SIERRA
    Review:Hello, This is the second time that I have used Auto Shipping Group Inc. They not only picked up my truck ahead of time, They delivered the truck two days earlier than scheduled. Felicia my contact person at Auto Shipping Group Inc was in the mid... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE** Hello Mr Pourzynal, Thanks again for taking time out to provide your feedback and for posting a 5 star review! Transporting a large truck can be challenging at times. Much has to do with timing. Its never too early to place your reservation. I gave you my word I would be available for you regardless of any personal commitments I had. Thanks a lot sir [ view ]
    Poster:P.PourzynalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with Chell Hart at Auto Shipping Group was stellar from initial contact to follow-up after delivery. We have shipped a number of cars over the years from state to state. Working with Chell was by far the best customer service and care w... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 * chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much, PG! I was so happy to hear that I have been the best service representative that you have worked with so far! I do get to place the blame for these kind words squarely on my company; as ASG if totally focused on taking the stress and confusion out of the shipping process for it's clientele. (Makes my job so much easier!) I was happy to help! [ view ]
    Poster:PG
    Date:7/31/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:We are very happy with our 2nd experience using Auto Shipping Group Inc.! It was just like our 1st! Tige Yeargin made it as smooth as possible. We only had one hiccup but it was not a big deal. We were expecting to have the car picked up on a sche... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamison Wolf
    Date:7/31/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Very Easy, Personable Process
    Review:One if the easiest moves I have ever had. Car was in great shape and I was taken care of every step of the way. Very personable and attentive customer service and a decent price. I am very happy with my entire experience. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Jon, its very kind of you to take the time to write up a review for my services. This haul was a good one, you had a great carrier that was on time for pick up and early for delivery. Target dates were met and the rate was right on. I always like seeing the process go so smoothly. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon RozemaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia McClain is a wonderful person and I'm very very happy with how she handled the shipping of my truck! Thank you so much Malia!! You're awesome! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS OR TO GIVE QUOTES. Christina, thank you so much! I just love working with you and your husband. It's fun being friends on Facebook too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:7/30/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:This was the second transport Malia has helped me with. As always, she was professional, prompt, and courteous! Did a great job setting up a long distance truck shipment and I couldn't be happier with the service. Thanks again! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM ALSO AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. LB, you are the best! Thank you for such a nice review, and being a loyal return customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:7/30/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Would reccommend
    Review:I was thoroughly pleased with the service offers by Auto Transport. Our car was delivered to us in a timely fashion and without any hassle or need for concern. The employees were professional and friendly and were completely helpful along the way. Th... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Craig, Thank you so much for trusting me and Auto Shipping Group. If there is anything else you need please let me know. Again thank you very much! [ view ]
    Poster:CP
    Date:7/30/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:The driver was easy to contact and kept us informed where the vehicle was at all times. The processed was clearly explained to me and if i wanted my car moved you have to pay the going rates. [ View ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:easy to deal with both the broker and the shipper. I would use them again. The broker helped negotiate a fair price. the shipper was easy to communicate with on both ends of the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob ClearyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with auto shipping group
    Review:Matthew Peterson worked really hard to get my 2 cars transported to california. He was diligent with regards to communication and made every effort to try to save me money along the way. Great customer service and a very positive attitude with good e... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 3602075535 Nabyl, thank you for taking the time to share your experience here in this review. Im always happy to help and explain the process to anyone willing to ask questions. Very happy I could help you in the process and look forward to the possibility of working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:NT
    Date:7/30/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Thumbs Up for Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Randy Chavez (randy@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-853-2823 x 7048) at Auto Shipping Group was a great help. They made the ordeal very easy. The price of the total shipment went up a bit from my initial quote, but that was due to an increase in fuel, an... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks for the kind words Shayne and on behalf of Stephanie and myself, I hope you have an awesome summer and look forward to serving you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Shayne Kappus
    Date:7/30/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:delivered on time and on price. no problems. Driver courteous Lots of update contact providing tome of arrival. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Mark, with all the work you do, it was my pleasure to serve you. I'm so glad everything went without a hitch. [ view ]
    Poster:M Jardini
    Date:7/30/2014 10:11:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36