View 165,371 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,372th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2506 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.16% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.84% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Awesome Customer service
    Review:Delighted with the service I received from ASG. They made sure to provide me periodic update about the shipping and very prompt in responding to my questions. I strongly recommend ASG for their customer service. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you very much for the 5 star review, Kanti. We, at Auto Shipping Group, pride ourselves on excellent communication for a smooth transport experience. If the need arises in the future, you can count on me. Best wishes to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Kanti Kumar Yelavaluri Jagannadham
    Date:6/5/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Review:The service was professional, which was appreciated. Communication was often and costs was very competitive. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kevin, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin H.
    Date:6/5/2015 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:My overall experience with auto transport and specifically with a representative named Kimberly Freiley, was a pleasure. I have used this company two times now, once shipping my truck from New York to Hawaii and once shipping my truck from Hawaii to ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marcus, I have enjoyed working with you both times! Things have gone so smoothly both times. If there is anything else you need I will be here ready and waiting! [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICES ALL THE WAY
    Review:I have spoken to many auto transport broker, but they all sounds very promising but I do not feel right. After talking to Malia, I feel that she is the one. Very honest and no pressure from her. Everything nail down to the ground and here you go! Aut... [ More ]
    Response:ALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - You are so kind! Thank you ,Chandara, for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RaCL
    Date:6/4/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia - great help for processing our vehicle plus thank you for a quick turn around for vehicle pick-up! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Joseph, I appreciate you taking the time to post this nice review. I want to thank you for working with me on this transport to make sure the carrier was getting paid what he needed. Malia@autoshhippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:6/4/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Malia was a great help in the process of shipping my car! Very informative and answered all my questions along the way :) [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG- Michelle, thank you so much for this great review. I have enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Martin
    Date:6/4/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Greg Bailey was very helpful in supporting me shipping my car from Colorado to California. Thanks, Greg! [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360)464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Julie ...Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW. It was my pleasure working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Julie ShillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885
    Review:Selina gave excellent customer service. I had a maintenance problem with the vehicle so I needed to delay the pick up for a full week, she handled that request promptly and without any issues. i would recommend Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 star review, Jeff. You were a pleasure to work with and the delay was no problem. We work with the best carriers in the business and we all work together to accommodate our customers. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:JA
    Date:6/4/2015 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie is great to work with in all shipping areas. This is my third time working with her and she has been excellent in every way every time. You will not find a better person or a better price anywhere else. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Curtis, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star Review it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. You are a great person to work with as well, looking forward to doing more business in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Curtis
    Date:6/4/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Overall, the experience was good. The truck was about 4 hours late picking up the car, but ended up only taking around 40 hours to get from Maryland to Texas which was a pleasant surprise. I would likely use this service again if I ever need to hav... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360)464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris ...We appreciate your business and review. I enjoyed working with you and am pleased our driver delivered your vehicle early. Enjoy your summer!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris M
    Date:6/4/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Even though I didn't end up shipping a vehicle, Auto Shipping Group has won my future business. Stephanie was very informative throughout the entire process. The quote I received from ASG was competitive and the service I received was exceptional. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Holck
    Date:6/3/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Scheduled Shipment with Auto Shipping Group
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Kevin, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with the auto relocation as far as we were able to go. I am so sorry to hear about the life changing situation. However, things will get better within time. Enjoy your time on the east coast, keep me in mind should the need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Holck
    Date:6/3/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Scheduling
    Review:This is the second time I have used them and have found auto shipping group very easy to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Ms.Conway
    Date:6/3/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great and reliable car transport service
    Review:Second time to use this service. Tige works with me to get my car to the destination when I want it to arrive. I will call him again the next time I need car transport. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:MP
    Date:6/3/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Outstanding company and Tige is a true pro. I originally contracted with another company to transport my truck over 30 days out from a hard deadline. 2 days from deadline they still did not have a carrier (I was stressed). I found Auto Shipping Group... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:6/3/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:Started using Tige about 8 months ago and have has him haul at least 20 vehicles. Many of my vehicle are VERY LARGE and sometimes heavy. Tige the folks at Auto Shipping Group always get my info and get right to work. I will continue to use this co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Petty
    Date:6/3/2015 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882
    Review:I have been working with Tige for a few years. I previously worked at an Acura Dealership and started using Tige because our boys play on the same football team. Tige is a friend who truly enjoys working with customers and always takes care of busi... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Franze
    Date:6/3/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group to ship my daughter's car from Maryland to Idaho and it was a great choice. Kim Freiley the representative that assisted me was great. As it was my first time shipping a car across country I was nervous to say the least. K... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lisa, You are wonderful! I really enjoyed working with you and your daughter. I hope all is well and I look forward to transporting the vehicle back for you! [ view ]
    Poster:LM
    Date:6/3/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Very responsive and a good price.Will do business with them again.mmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,m,,,,,,,,,,m,kjbggghjjihgngfvdssd [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM** AL ...Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working with you and looking forward to doing business with you again ....Greg [ view ]
    Poster:a'
    Date:6/2/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisvied
    Review: Order 1016729 It was a pleasant experience dealing with Heidi Taylor. She was able to get me a driver in just a few days and the delivery was on time. I would deal with Heidi again and recommend the company to others [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Bill for the 5 Star Review!! I am so happy that your transport went as planned, and you were so pleased with our service. I look forward to doing business with you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Carr
    Date:6/2/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisvied
    Poster:Bill Carr
    Date:6/2/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Greg was very nice however sometimes not the easiest person to get a hold of. However my car was picked up quickly and arrived in a timely manner. The price of transport was one of the lowest I found and the physical transport went smoothly after my ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Heather ..I'm glad your transport went smoothly. Thank you for your review. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/2/2015 4:41:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group to ship my daughter's car from Maryland to Idaho. Kim Freiley was the representative who worked with me and she was great. She took her time and explained the whole process to me as I'd never shipped a car across country. S... [ More ]
    Poster:L M
    Date:6/2/2015 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory Service
    Review:The service was satisfactory. The representative took the time to provide the necessary information I needed to make my decision and followed up throughout the process to assist with updates on the status of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport.. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you . I could not have done it with out your assistance. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:ken
    Date:6/2/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Knowledgeable and helpful service with great communication. Provided prompt and courteous answers to my questions. Was flexible with pick-up changes I requested. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Karen, Thank you so much! I was very lucky to work with you! Let me know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:KL
    Date:6/2/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Selina was very professional and everything was handled perfectly. The truck driver was very professional and very prompt and honest [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you very much for the 5 star review, Andy. I'm glad to have been a part of a quick and efficient transport for you. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:andy adams
    Date:6/1/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Everything went very well. Pickup was scheduled in a matter of hours, pickup and delivery were on time. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Paul for the 5 Star Review!! I am so happy that your transport went as planned. I look forward to doing business with you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/1/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Negotiated a lower price in response to a competitor, First carrier could not provide appropriate insurance. Lance found another carrier and had the vehicle delivered overnight, for the same price. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Elize, Thank you so much for the great review. Its was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I am glad I was able to get the job done for you with out any difficulty. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Elzie Pittman
    Date:6/1/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Review:Moved our 1996 Dodge Ram for us in a timely fashion and on budget. We didn't have to worry about anything once we called Lance. He took care of everything for us. This was helpful since we were in the middle of moving ourselves. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 350.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Angie Thank you for such a great review. I am so glad I was able to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 brokers out there. but you had the confidence in me to get the job done. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Angie Smith
    Date:6/1/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of automobile
    Review:The communication was excellent, price was fair, and transport occoured exactly as described. Transport Auto Group did a great job, delivered my car in excellent condition, and kept me informed every step along the way [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **Hello Colin...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am glad everything worked out. Thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance. Thank you very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Colin C
    Date:6/1/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Customer service and promptness with finding a carrier was wonderful. She was able to fulfill everything I requested in a limited amount of time. Though the brokerage service was great the carrier service was below average. Pick up and drop off was l... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Alicia, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I have sent you an email so you can rate the carrier as well. If you need anything else please let me know. Just for clarification this was transported from TX to FL for anyone else reading this, not IN to IN. [ view ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:6/1/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:6/1/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was terrible,
    Review:Carrier was awful. While I understand carrier and broker are separate entities, I view the broker's job as finding me a suitable match in a carrier. If the broker thinks this carrier is good, that is a problem. If the broker paired me with a carri... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rob Thank you for the review. I apologize for the miscommunication on all parts and for the carrier. I do the best I can by sending emails about all aspects of transporting of the vehicle. Although I can not make every one read the informatiion. I will do my best to address all of your comments [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:6/1/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance Staab was extremely helpful and was always available to answer questions. He was the reason we chose Auto Shipping Group. We are very happy we decided to work with him. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mr Larson. Thank you so much for the faith you had in me to get the job done. I am glad I was able to come through for you. I could not have done it with out you. thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:TP Larson
    Date:6/1/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was great! The delivery was prompt and the agent from the company checked on me frequently to make sure everything was going on smoothly. I would totally use it again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Faye Jang
    Date:6/1/2015 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I earlier used Red Carpet Auto Transport in getting shipped my car from North Carolina to Arizona. Now that Red Carpet Auto Transport is part of Auto Shipping Group, Tige Yeargin helped me in shipping my car from California to North Carolina. He foun... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhyshek
    Date:6/1/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: Order #1015565 Order Total $1357 (Quoted 1460)
    Review:We are happy with the service Auto Shipping Group INC provided. Felicia saved us $100 from the original quote and always followed up with a phone call or text. The driver (Ryan) was excellent. Picked up our car at the scheduled time, stayed in tou... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** hello Diane, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! When we work on the dispatch update is when best price is firmed up for you budget and the soft quote turns into a hard quote. Timing is really important in this industry. I'm glad you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide feedback. Thanks again~ [ view ]
    Poster:Diane Bauman
    Date:5/31/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:FELICIA IS PATIENT AND LISTENED UP TO EVERYTHING I HAD TO EXPLAIN. SHE HAS A WONDERFUL LISTENING SKILL, AND SHE ALSO HANDLED NEEDS TO PRECISION. I BELIEVE I WOULD USE YOUR SERVICES AND MIGHT EVEN RECOMMEND YOU TO MY FRIENDS. [ View ]
    Poster:UCHENNA ANTHONY NNABUIFE
    Date:5/31/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I worked with Lance Staab. He was very helpful in the whole process. I had alot of hesitations about shipping both of my cars across the country but felt at ease after speaking with Lance. He was upfront and honest about the process. He worked to get... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Zach need I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I will continue to get to the bottom of your damage until it gets resolved. [ view ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:5/31/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885
    Review:Good service at a good price. I was fully satisfied with the service which was delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:nk
    Date:5/31/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Transport time was not long, which is good. And my vehicle was in very good condition after transportation. Will introduce this site to my friends. :) [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com JD, I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Please accept my gratitude on leaving such a great review. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:JDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2015 5:45:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping group review
    Review:Kimberly with Auto shipping group inc was very helpful in helping me through the process of shipping a car purchased in Indiana and shipped to mississippi. This was my first experience with securing a shipper to move a car . The cost was reasonable... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I really liked working with you! If there is anything else i can do to help you, please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Duffy
    Date:5/30/2015 4:21:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell was amazing. With short notice she coordinated the shipping of a car to Texas in record time and answered all questions. Car actually arrived even faster than I hoped. everything was explained step by step and would definitely use the compan... [ More ]
    Poster:PR
    Date:5/30/2015 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart - (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. We needed my Mom's 2nd vehicle transported to her new home in Arkansas. It was her prized 1969 VW Bug and very dear to her. The other transporters who had contacted me did not seem to u... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear D, You are SO welcome! I am glad that my persistence and determination to follow through was appreciated! i believe that if I'm being entrusted with someone's vehicle that I need to make sure it arrives safely! I will provide the same service for anyone you send this way or if you guys need to get anything else shipped! It was a pleasure working the two of you! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:D. Smith
    Date:5/29/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams
    Review:Great customer service made the transport nice and smooth. Felicia was very help, and explained the process a lot better than other competitors. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Damien McCall
    Date:5/29/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service overall .
    Review:Outstanding service from Stephanie with Auto Shipping Group. Clear instructions , very helpful advice doubled by followup status calls . Great carrier choice with fast and reliable service . Everyone offered a 5 star service. Thank you ! [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Adrian, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW! I am happy to hear that everything went smoothly and the drivers and myself were able to provide excellent service to you. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. Should the auto shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:ADRIAN PARLETEANU
    Date:5/29/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: BMW North Scottsdale
    Review:My Sales Manager has worked with Tige in the past and asked me to call him to setup this move for a client that purchased a new BMW in Dallas. The vehicle was picked up and delivered in 3 days. Everything was as expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Lewis
    Date:5/29/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best customer service rep ever!!!!
    Review:Malia was so helpful and curtious and always answers my questions with a smile in her voice. Give her a call if you want great service. I refer her all the time...The next time I need auto transport will call Malia of course!! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. What a great review! Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words and the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Coutu
    Date:5/29/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige has moved at least 25 vehicles for us in the past 9 months. We are pleased with the service and will continue to use ASG. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie Walsh UTI
    Date:5/29/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Malia and Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I was told by my friend to use Auto Shipping group services. Their representative Malia was great and she provided me with accurate details. She was very helpful and did constant follow up with me to ensure my car was picked up and delivered on time.... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you so much, Nay for the nice review. You are delightful to work with. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nay
    Date:5/29/2015 8:08:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77