View 152,605 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,606th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2471 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.06% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: on time delivery!
    Review:Lance was great to deal with...totally knowledgeable and helpful..any concerns or problems were dealt with immediately and this made for a great experience...good to know that Lance is on the job..I've shipped a lot of autos and this one ranks about ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken, I was so glad I was able to assist you in this most stressful transport. I know it was not easy for you but we stuck together and got it done. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write me a fantastic review. It is greatly appreciated. Let me know if I can assist you or any one you know in regards to transporting.Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Iacobelli
    Date:10/29/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: transportation of my Grand National
    Review:Everything from start to finish was fast, courteous and professional. I will definitely use them again. Price was competitive, pick up was right on time and delivery was as well. Was very concerned about choosing a company after reading some of the n... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Kasprzak
    Date:10/29/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING CAR FROM LOUISIANA TO DENVER
    Review:MARTHA CASTILLO IS GREAT - SHE IS CHEERFUL AND FOLLOWS THROUGH. SHE HELPED ME MAKE ARRANGEMENTS AT SHORT NOTICE TO MOVE ONE CAR FROM DENVER TO NEW ORLEANS AND ANOTHER CAR FROM NEW ORLEANS TO DENVER. COWBOY TRANSPORT (TRACKING NUMBER 1012586) BROUGH... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much Lee for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints on both of your cars! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Cornelia E. Wyma
    Date:10/29/2014 5:34:00 AM
    Subject: 100 times better that our last experience
    Review:The entire process was very professional and smooth. Tige Yeargin of Auto Shipping Group Inc. provided a quote on the phone. No pressure, not zillions of phone calls, emails, or text messages. When we were ready, I called him back and set up the t... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Do not trust this company...
    Review:Only use the car shipping service if you must. The actual vehicle carrier was professional and courteous, however this company is not to be trusted. First, Tony told us that we could pay the carrier with a credit card, only to find out that it ... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360-464-2582 TonyAutoshippinggroup.com Nathan, I would first like to apologize if you think the service was not as expected. However I do need to clarify a few things. You are told up front many times that we take deposit information by credit card or check, and on the day of pick up that is charged. The balance is always paid cash or cashier check. It is number 5 in our terms and conditions which we have a signed contract with acknowledging that you read them. So yes you were aware it was cash or cashier check at delivery. Here is a copy of number 5 from our terms: 5. Unlike numerous other shippers, we do not require any money from you until the day your vehicle is loaded on to the carrier. At the time you place your order, a credit card or check is provided to be kept on file. Your credit card will be authorized at the time you place your order. A fee of 30.00 per 1000 charged will be applied to all credit card transactions. The check will be processed the day of pick up. On the date your vehicle is scheduled to be loaded on to the carrier, we will process that payment for the deposit. The balance is due at delivery with cash, cashier check or money order directly to the carrier. Please ask about our offshores, overseas, or out of country payment policy. Next, the average time for a carrier to get coast to coast is 7-10 days, or 350 miles per day. There was nothing indicated to me that the vehicle could not arrive before a specific date. If there were date restrictions those should have been told to me when the order was placed. Here is a copy of number one from our terms and conditions which again you signed and agreed to: 1. Auto Shipping Group Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described in quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days. Lastly, it is part of my job to get a review from every customer whether they are positive or negative. Of course we do everything we can to provide the 5 star service. I am sorry if you feel that that specific service is not provided. The carrier do not contact us everyday to let us know their status. They only contact us if they are ahead of schedule as in your case they did because no one was there to receive the vehicle. Typically we try to help in these situations but since I did now know when you were arriving in Florida, it was best for you to work something out with the carrier directly since you knew your time line better than I did. Again I am sorry if you feel that I did not provide 5 star customer service, and I wish you well. [ view ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Greer SC to Vancouver WA
    Review:Their service was excellent and everything was on time. My car arrived on time without any damages. Iwould use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:*****Robert J Reyes****** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Hyunjoon for the feedback! I am glad we were able to ship your vehicle to Washington and I hope to speak to you again when making future plans to ship your car. [ view ]
    Poster:Hyunjoon An
    Date:10/28/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I have shipped four vehicles in the past and this was the most professional and on-time experience I have had. Daniel was able to locate a carrier that kept outstanding communication with me and adjusted his schedule to accommodate my needs. I also a... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure in serving you and look forward till the next time. [ view ]
    Poster:John DownesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Date:10/28/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: A scary search turned great
    Review:As most people know who would search this site, there are scammers everywhere. There is unfortunately a lot of dishonesty and undercutting in this business. I just wanted a fair price and a good transport. So glad I called the Auto Shipping grou... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy Kimble
    Date:10/28/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
    Review:Sue Garrison was very knowledgeable, helpful and prompt. The price was good. She kept me up to date on everything. I would definitely recommend her to friends. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Many thanks Roxanna for the great review. I enjoyed working with you and your family. Thanks for the recommendation as well. That is the best form of advertisement! [ view ]
    Poster:Roxana Miller
    Date:10/28/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I was a little nervous because this was only the second time I had shipped my vehicle and the first experience was terrible. I called Tony about a week before I was to ship my car and he found me a carrier within 24 hours with a fair rate considering... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Wade You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:10/28/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
    Review:I requested a quote online and was bombarded with quotes and phone calls immediately with prices ranging all over the place. I had never used a transport company and didn't realize how competitive an industry it is. I received an email from Sue exp... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Joe, I can't begin to thank you enough for posting such a shining review. It is so much appreciated. I am glad I could help make your transport experience a positive one. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1309
    Review:I was particularly impressed with Chell Hart's friendly positive attitude, determination and follow-up. At the last moment, my nephew wanted to do a road trip and decided to drive the car up for us. So, we didn't use this service but would not hesi... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dave, It's so nice of you to leave me a review- even though you decided to pursue another route with your vehicle. (Pun intended...) I am glad to know I'll be your choice when you need to ship another vehicle! Take Care, -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Wetter
    Date:10/28/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Mine was alittle bit out of the way, but Tige stuck with it and go the job done. Excellent communication and responses to any and all of my concerns. Would never hesitate to use this company again. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group. Best prices ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Ed OwensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with service
    Review:Excellent service with this company. Contact persons were friendly and professional and responsive The car exterior of the car was dirty, as would be expected after a long cross country ride, no damages or complaints. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922...sam@autoshippinggroup.com Norm, Thank you for your response and review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife with your auto transport. Please call me again if I can help you in the future......Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Norm BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Excellence
    Review:We had our 2007 Toyota Camry shipped from Albuquerque, NM to Brooklyn, NY. We have shipped before from NM to Kauai, so were used to such procedures. This was our first time using this particular shipping service, and the difference was most positiv... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Teresa and Jeffrey, It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you two! (Your previous experience with shipping automobiles was a huge help, and I appreciate your willingness to communicate and work with me throughout the whole process!) I will gladly work with anyone you send my way- and be assured they will recieve the same service you found so refreshing! Happy travels you two! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Teresa BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I had a positive experience with Auto Shipping Group. My account rep was Mike McLoughlin, he offered a smooth quoting process and was up front that ASG is middle of the road in terms of price. However, the company has been in business for a few dec... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Max, It was a pleasure helping you get your vehicle moved. Please let me know if you and/or your associates could use my help. Again, it was a pleasure, and thanks for giving me the chance to relocate your vehicle. Sincerely, Mike [ view ]
    Poster:Max HwangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:This being my first time to ship a car was a bit nervous. Auto Shipping Group Inc. provided for me the best info and a reasonable price for my car shipping needs. I would recommend this company and would also use it again if I ever need a car shipped... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kima, The locations for your route were a difficult one. I am just glad we were able to assist you and still get this transported for you. I had tried to call you a number of times, but could not reach you which is why you got the email to call me as soon as you could. If I cannot reach someone by phone, I do email and text. I will try every avenue to get a hold of you. It seems to work because you got my messages. I do with you well with the vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:KimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
    Review:Usually I do not write reviews; but this was such a great service. I specially liked Sue very much who helped me from the beginning to the end. This was my first time I had to ship a car and I was bit nervous with this market. Further, I was so busy ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com What a lovely review, Ashu! Thank you so much for taking the time to post and say such really nice things about me. Very glad I could help with your move. [ view ]
    Poster:Ashutosh
    Date:10/28/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Review:honest and reliable. Joy to speak too. My car was picked up in a very timely manner and delivery as well. when my car was ship to Arizona is took a month just to be picked up. So this was a great satisfaction to me for transport and cost. Than... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Curt for the great review! You are a a pleasure to speak with too. So glad ASG could come through for you where the other guys did not! [ view ]
    Poster:Curt Moreno
    Date:10/28/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson-Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a vehicle across country. I was shipping to my great nephew in Missoula Montana. I checked out several shipping companies on the internet that had BBB excellent ratings. When I called and got Sam my worries were ... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360)200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Albert, thank you for your vote of confidence and the 5-star review...it has been a pleasure helping you with this transport and I hope we can do this again for you in the future.....in the mean time, please let your friends and family know who to call when they have a vehicle to transport.....Regards... [ view ]
    Poster:Albert HartmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping and overall
    Review:i was able to get my car were it needed to be and was happy with the way i was treated i was given a good price for the shipping and was helped as soon as there was an opening to bring my car to me [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Deven You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:Deven-ryan gonzalesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Auto shipping group and Tony made transporting my car from the west coast to the east coast a breeze. The cost was reasonable and the service was exceptional. Tony was in constant contact during the process and ensured all went as planned. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Don it has been a real pleasure to help you and your family with the transportation of your vehicle and i hope to do it again in the future as well I look forward to helping you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Don Lyons
    Date:10/27/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker 360-214-3680
    Review:Wendy was great. Very reliable with great follow-up. I will always use her for my future transport needs. Kevin [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 Hello Kevin! It was my pleasure helping you throughout this entire process! You had expressed your concerns in detail and I am glad I was able to help ease your mind. Thank you for your business! Wendy Barker ASG Easing minds one car at a time [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Whalen
    Date:10/27/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: recommended
    Review:highly recommended , very good company as it advertised. The employee was very helpful and nice. The driver was right on time and was great to deal with . [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY***Kody, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should the auto transport need arises again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KODY TRAN
    Date:10/27/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied Customer
    Review:Very good customer service. Did what was promised and made the entire process very stress free. Would use again without hesitation! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Max, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! I am glad the carrier was able to work around the holiday. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:MND
    Date:10/27/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: got the job done
    Review:The who process was relatively easy with attentive yet not pushy customer service. No damages so I cannot report on the claim process. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, David, for the 5-Star review.....it was a pleasure working with you to get the car shipped to your mom. I know she was anxious to get it and I hope she is enjoying her ride.....Please feel free to call me again for your transport needs and let your friends know how easy it can be.....Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:David AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:Martha Castillo was my contact person. I was moving overseas when the car is transported, so I know I made sure that if giving my credit card would be sufficient to pay everything. She reassured me that everything will be charged on the credit card a... [ More ]
    Response:This review is incorrect in so many ways. You placed your order 2 months before leaving to Japan and when I had a carrier for you, you were no longer available as you were overseas and I had no way of going over all of the information with you again. You must of forgot our 30 min conversation about Cash on delivery and you also never mentioned you were a return customer and I had no way of knowing you qualified for a $25 discount. But we've refunded that to you. Also, since you've used us you know its cash to driver. So, I'm sorry you seem to think everything went wrong when in fact I shipped you within the exact time frame you needed at the exact price I gave you. Your car was delivered in perfect shape. I am sorry you are not satisfied, but please take the time to look over my other reviews, I take good care of my customers and don't hang up on anybody. MC [ view ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:10/27/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams - Daniel Lewis
    Review:Felicia made this process very easy for me. She gave me concise facts about how the process would go, but elaborated when I needed or wanted more information. She was very personable and professional. I would not hesitate to use her again for any ... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Daniel, It's so great to hear from you! You had deadlines for the loading side so you made the reservation under the expedited shipping service in the quote. Paying for expedited service allows for quicker everything. The carrier chose to have a team of drivers behind the wheel which expedited the handling on your vehicle on the route. Well, thanks again for your feedback. I'm glad everything worked out. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Lewis
    Date:10/27/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:I initially called Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 at Auto Shipping Group for a quote. After calling numerous other companies Mike had the best quote by far. He was patient while I acquired the necessary funds for the shipment. Mike kept me updated a... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Donovan, It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy to hear everything went so well.If you or anyone you know can use my help, feel free to give them my number. I appreciate your business and it was always nice chatting with you. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Donovan
    Date:10/27/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Moving experience
    Review:I moved from NC to Nevada. The furniture move was not good at all. I have moved several times so I understand what a move entails. I was charged $1800. more than the "binding" quote. I was lied to several times, ignored and furniture was 2 ... [ More ]
    Response:Brandon Bond... 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Victoria SnyderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I contacted Felicia 1 day before the actual move, and she was simply amazing to work with. She helped me find a solution within my extremely short time frame and budget. The drop off is fast and easy, the pick up is on time (small scratches that I ca... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Siyu, It's great to hear from you and thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on your experience! Your order was placed and dispatched on Oct 22nd to load on Oct 23rd under a standard shipping rate. You dropped off your car at the terminal I introduced and caught a ride w/ a cab to the airport in Newark Liberty International. I established best price, in only a 1 day window, all within 1 days notice after another broker dropped the ball and left you hanging. I was able to help because of my tenure, industry experience, and knowledge. Well thanks for your stellar review. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:S
    Date:10/27/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: RARE SPORTSCAR TRANSPORTATION
    Review:I have been in the automobile industry since 1990. I purchased one of 40 something ever made 1993 Nissan 300ZX convertibles in particular color and transmission. Only about 7 are left on the Z registry nationally. This one only has 52,000 miles. Need... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Randall, I really loved working with you! Things were so easy! I look forward to helping you on your future moves! [ view ]
    Poster:Randall Rysedorph
    Date:10/27/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to NY Shipment
    Review:Felicia Williams did an outstanding job. She was knowledgeable and dependable. My shipment went very smooth and would highly recommend their services. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello John, Thank you so much for taking time out to provide your feedback! I enjoyed working with you. Please look me up again. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:John Frangipani
    Date:10/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good Work Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Thanks to Chell and Auto Shipping Group for their assistance in moving our 1978 MGB from Illinois to Texas. From initial contact through delivery, everything was professionally handled, above board, and free from surprises. Chell was courteous, respo... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Jeff! I am always impressed when family pulls together to make something happen for a member that is struggling- and I was honored you chose to work with me through this adventure. You were great with making sure I had the important pieces of information needed to make this transport go smoothly. I wish your family all the best and hope you'll remember me to friends and family in the future! Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff BowlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I will definitely use this company again. The people I worked with were very helpful and knowledgable. They had all of the forms to pick my car up ready in a matter of minutes. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jon, It was a pleasure working with you! If you need anything else, please let me know! I hope to work with you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: California to Connecticut
    Review:Although slightly more expensive, I elected to transport my vehicle with Dan C @ Auto Shipping Group. He was credible when I spoke with him on the phone and he was excellent in guiding me thru this transport process. After I elected to do business ... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Chris thanks again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mercedes SLK
    Review:Very happy with Auto Shipping Group. I wanted to ship My Mercedes SLK from California to Georgia, but after reading about a number of bad experiences other people had gone through, I was very leery and even considered driving the car there myself. ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER PHONE (360) 214-3680 EMAIL: wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Harry, it was my pleasure transporting your car! I am glad I was able to ease your mind and get your car shipped ! Thank you Wendy Barker Shipping Broker ( Auto Shipping Group) Restoring faith in shipping cars! [ view ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:10/25/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton is a GEM she answered every question we had starting with the quotation and finishing with the delivery point. Our concerns were many after doing too much research on the web. For anyone that is trying to decide who to use look no ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Whitey, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your family with the auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should you ever need another auto transport again. Take Care!!! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Whitey Reed
    Date:10/25/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Thank you for a great transport experience!!! I worked with Dan Cabral and he was great! Dan was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly on the phone! Ryan, who was the gentleman who actually transported the truck, was also very friendly. My truck ... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group Dan Cabral 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you so much again and yes this one got posted. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara SimondsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good service. Would use again.
    Review:Very attentive service - prompt but not pushy. The job to move the car cross country was completed without a problem. We did have to review the paperwork a few times as the to and from destinations were switched. Personable service. Would use aga... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Melanie & David...thank you for entrusting me with the shipment of your Cadillac. We switched things around a few times and delayed a couple of times, but all is well that ends well....I'm sure your mom is pleased to have the car there so she has it to drive. Please feel free to contact me directly for any future auto transport needs. Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transporter review
    Review:Very happy with Tige Yeargin and ASG . I received many quotes on shipping my car and they were all about the same amount from company to company. I chose ASG because Tige was very knowledgable, articulate and customer service oriented. They made the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian HauguelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Once again Dan Cabral and Auto Shipping Group delivered exactly the service I needed. For the second time in about a month I needed to get a vehicle from north west Montana to Texas. No small order. With Auto Shipping Group and Dan Cabral as my conta... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr Mckane thank you again for your continued patronage and look forward in serving you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Mckane
    Date:10/24/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. [ View ]
    Response:**Auto Shipping Group** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr. Stine thanks again for your kind words, till next time my friend. [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Stine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest...move...ever!!!
    Review:We had to move cross country from Buffalo NY to Sacramento CA. No small thing, and lot of things could go wrong. So, after a lot of research I resolved with AutoShipping because 1) Great Reviews from previous customers esp cross country moves. 2... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC**** CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678****UG, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact us again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:UG
    Date:10/24/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest...move...ever!!!
    Poster:UG
    Date:10/24/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Such a great first experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and the customer service and delivery were top notch! Sam promptly responded to my phone calls and emails. Delivery was right on time! I'm so happy! [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Torrence, thank you for the 5 star review!! I always try to make a transport go as smoothly as possible. I know it can make one nervous to give the car and the keys to a stranger and then watch it loaded up and leave. You are always happy to see it again at delivery. We all seem to have some emotional attachment to our cars and giving up control of our "baby" for even a short while makes us feel out of control. I would be happy to help you again in the future; in the mean time, if you know of anyone who needs TLC through the shipping process, please give them my number and have them call me directly......take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Torrence DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I called Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group to set up shipping my car yesterday afternoon. I was on a tight schedule and only had three days available to have the carrier pick up my car. He took care of it very quickly. Less than a hour after speaking... [ More ]
    Response: **AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:LaceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:This was the first time I trusted someone else to ship my car. In the past I usually towed my mustange GT myself to the destination, but do to limited time, I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and Chell was able to provide excellent services. Fr... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tony, I am honored to have been chosen to be the first person you've trusted with your Mustang. (My favorite car!) My focus has always been to treat my clients vehicles as if they were my own and to respect the inherent nervousness that comes with handing off your car to a total stranger. I am glad you felt at ease and will be here to help with any future transport needs! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:10/24/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:Robert Reyes was our customer contact and he did a very nice job in making sure our car arrived safely at its destination. Since this is basically a once in a lifetime service, handing over the car to someone we did not know involved trust. Robert in... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Annie JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:29:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50